时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I got a delivery for you. | 你有个包裹 |
[00:06] | Leave it at reception. | 放在接待区就行了 |
[00:08] | I’m supposed to deliver this one in person. | 我必须亲自送给你 |
[00:44] | Clean up on aisle five. | 清理通道五 威胁级午夜 |
[00:50] | After three years of writing, one year of shooting, | 写了三年 一年的拍摄 |
[00:52] | four years of re-shooting, and two years of editing, | 四年的重拍摄 还有两年的改良 |
[00:54] | I have finally completed my movie, | 我终于完成我的电影 |
[00:57] | Threat Level Midnight. | 威胁级午夜 斯克兰顿 欢迎您 办公室 |
[01:20] | Erin, Erin… Yes? | 艾琳 什么事? |
[01:22] | What are you doing? | 你么在干什么? |
[01:23] | Guys… | 大家 |
[01:24] | Did you guys know that our own Michael Scott has made a movie, | 你们知不知道迈克尔斯科特制作了一篇电影 |
[01:27] | and that he maybe will let us watch it, | 也许他会让我们观看 |
[01:30] | but only if everybody’s dying to see it? | 但是那是除非大家都很想看 |
[01:32] | That’s… Well, don’t put words in my mouth. | 别乱说 |
[01:35] | Threat Level Midnight is the great lost film of Michael Scott. | 威胁级午夜是迈克尔斯科特的电影片 |
[01:39] | We’re all in it from, like, years and years ago. It’s like a home movie. | 我们都想看 等很多年了 就好像家庭片 |
[01:43] | Yeah, if Michael Scott did your home movie. | 是啊 如果迈克尔斯科特做足功课的话 |
[01:47] | Michael screened a work in progress for us years ago, | 迈克很多年前 给我们看过他的进展 |
[01:50] | and it didn’t go well. | 但是不是很好 |
[01:52] | We thought it was a comedy. | 我们还以为是搞笑片 |
[01:54] | Everything pointed to it being a comedy. | 每一个镜头都是搞笑的 |
[01:57] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[01:58] | We’d love to see it. | 我们想看看 |
[01:59] | Sweet. I will go invite Holly. | 太好了 我去邀请霍莉 |
[02:03] | Okay, everyone, I know we’re really excited to | 好了大家 我知道我们都很兴奋 |
[02:05] | see this movie that everybody’s in, | 但这部电影 |
[02:07] | but we have to remember that Michael is sensitive. | 但是我们需要记住迈克很明感 |
[02:10] | So, let’s stay positive. | 所以我们要保持积极 |
[02:11] | And no laughing, no comments, just positive energy, | 不能笑 不能给评论 就只有正能量 |
[02:15] | and we’ll have a pure fun day, okay? | 我们就有个好玩的一天 好吗? |
[02:18] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢妈 |
[02:20] | You never told me you made a movie. Mmm-hmm. | 威胁级午夜 你没告诉我你拍了部电影 |
[02:22] | It’s got action. It’s got heart. It’s got symbolism. | 有动作 有爱心 它有象征意义 |
[02:24] | It’s got you. It’s got a lot of me. | 里头有你 有很多的我 |
[02:27] | I can’t wait. | 我好期待 |
[02:30] | Ladies and gentlemen, Threat Level Midnight. | 各位观众 威胁级午夜 扫帚斯卡恩 451汉诺威车道 克拉克斯峰会 18411 |
[02:41] | Michael Scarn? Well, that is an interesting story. | 迈克尔斯卡恩? 这挺有趣的 斯卡恩救了国家足球联赛 全明星游戏 斯卡恩救了大联盟棒球 全明星游戏 |
[02:50] | He was once the best secret agent in the business. | 他曾经是生意上最好的特务 斯卡恩救了美国国家篮球协会 全明星游戏 斯卡恩结婚了 |
[02:58] | That was years ago. | 那是很多年前 女子国家篮球协会 比赛被搞砸 凯瑟琳泽塔斯卡恩被谋杀 金脸怀疑 |
[03:04] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪里? |
[03:05] | Well, that’s also an interesting story. | 那也是个有趣的故事 斯卡恩退休 成为温和的纸销售员 |
[03:16] | Master Scarn. | 斯卡恩大师 |
[03:18] | Master Scarn! | 斯卡恩大师! |
[03:20] | I play Samuel, Michael Scarn’s robot butler. | 我演的是塞缪尔 迈克斯卡恩的机器管家 |
[03:23] | I wanted Samuel’s voice | 我要塞缪尔的声音 |
[03:25] | to be like this. | 是这样的 |
[03:27] | But Michael thought that Samuel should be | 但是迈克觉得塞缪尔应该是个 |
[03:29] | a very advanced android, | 跟人没有两样 |
[03:31] | almost indistinguishable from a real person. | 又非常科技化的机器人 |
[03:34] | Dwight does not play a robot. | 德怀特不玩机器人 |
[03:38] | I’m up. | 我起来了 |
[03:40] | It’s the President. | 我是总裁 |
[03:41] | He needs you for a mission. | 他有个任务需要你 |
[03:42] | Tell him I’m retired. | 告诉他我退休了 |
[03:44] | It’s Goldenface. | 是金脸 |
[03:45] | Goldenface. | 金脸 |
[03:48] | This makes it personal. | 这就很私人了 白宫 宾夕法尼亚大街1600号 华盛顿特区 20500 美国的总统 |
[03:55] | Scarn, you’re right on time. | 斯卡恩 真是准时 |
[03:59] | Hail to the chief. | 总统 |
[04:00] | I gave up a lot of weekends, | 我放弃了很多周末 |
[04:01] | because I thought it would be good for my daughter | 因为我觉得如果我的女儿 能在电影上看到黑人成为总统 |
[04:03] | to see a black man as President, even in a silly home movie. | 甚至是无聊的电影 那该有多好 |
[04:08] | What a stupid waste of time. | 真是浪费时间 |
[04:10] | It’s your old enemy, Goldenface. | 金脸是你的旧敌人 |
[04:13] | He’s after the NHL all-star game. | 他喜欢国家冰球联赛 |
[04:15] | He’s hidden a bomb somewhere in the stadium. Scarn, | 他在体育场内长了一颗炸弹 |
[04:20] | this one is personal for me. | 这是我的私事 |
[04:21] | I own the stadium. | 因为体育场是我的 |
[04:23] | I can’t see it blown up. | 我不能眼睁睁看它被炸毁 |
[04:25] | It’s my retirement plan. | 那是我的退休计划 |
[04:26] | We have to search the stadium. | 我们得搜查体育场 |
[04:28] | Not so fast. | 没那么快 |
[04:29] | Goldenface has taken all of the | 金脸已经采取了所有的 |
[04:31] | concession stand workers hostage. | 特许经营人员为人质 |
[04:33] | Scarn, will you find these hostages and save the game? | 斯卡恩 你会找到这些人质的对吧? |
[04:37] | Heads I do it, tails I don’t. | 头我就做 尾我就不做 |
[04:40] | Best out of seven. | 七次机会 |
[04:44] | Heads. | 头 |
[04:48] | Tails. | 尾 |
[04:51] | Heads. | 头 |
[04:53] | Tails. | 尾 |
[04:55] | Heads. | 头 |
[04:58] | Tails. | 尾 |
[05:08] | Looks like there’s gonna be a clean up on aisle five. | 看起来要在五号通道上清理干净 |
[05:17] | Well, the hostages were scared. | 人质都很害怕 |
[05:20] | Don’t you guys get it? Nobody’s coming for us. | 你们还不了解吗?没有人会来救我们的 |
[05:23] | Oh, someone’s coming, all right. | 有人会来的 |
[05:25] | The only man who would care, Michael Scarn. | 唯一会在乎的就是迈克尔斯卡恩 |
[05:31] | See, I’m gonna lure him here, then I’m gonna kill everybody, | 我把他引来这里 然后把大家都杀了 |
[05:34] | then I’m gonna dig up Scarn’s dead wife, | 再把斯卡恩老婆的尸体挖上来 |
[05:37] | and I’m gonna hump her real good. | 好好的和她啪啪 |
[05:41] | I did not love the dialog, | 我不喜欢这对话 |
[05:43] | or the character. | 或是角色 |
[05:44] | I took the role to impress a receptionist, who will remain nameless. | 我扮演是为了受到一个接待员的敬佩 是谁就将保持无名 |
[05:50] | Well, the all-star game was three days away. | 全明星赛还有三天 |
[05:52] | So, naturally, it was all sold out. | 所以 票都卖完了 |
[05:54] | The only way Scarn was getting in was in a uniform. | 唯一斯卡恩能进去的办法 就是穿制服 |
[05:57] | Just one problem with that. | 只有一个问题 |
[05:59] | Scarn didn’t know a hockey stick from a Slim Jim. | 斯卡恩不知道曲棍球棒来自苗条吉姆 |
[06:02] | So, he went to meet with the famed trainer, Cherokee Jack. | 所以 他与着名的教练 切诺基杰克 见面 |
[06:06] | Mop the ice. | 把冰抹一抹 |
[06:08] | I’m not here to learn how to mop. | 我不是来这里抹地的 |
[06:09] | I’m here to learn how to play hockey. | 我只是来这里学玩曲棍球的 |
[06:11] | Mop it. | 抹 |
[06:26] | Come on. Come on! | 来吧 来吧! 星期三 二月十号 星期四 二月十一号 星期五 二月十二号 |
[06:47] | Now, take this. | 拿这个 |
[06:49] | What am I supposed to do with this? | 拿这个干什么? |
[06:51] | Mop. | 抹啊 |
[06:57] | Well, Michael Scarn was quickly becoming | 迈克斯卡恩很快的成为 |
[06:59] | one of the hottest hockey players in the country. | 最帅的冰球运动员 |
[07:02] | Each year, the National Hockey League accepts one civilian amateur | 每年 国家曲棍球联盟接受一名平民业余玩家 |
[07:06] | to play in the all-star game. | 参加全明星赛 |
[07:07] | It’s down to the three of you. | 今年有你们三位 |
[07:09] | The final test is speed skating. | 最后的考试是速度滑冰 |
[07:14] | On your marks, get set… | 准备好了 |
[07:17] | Die. | 死吧 |
[07:40] | Nice try, Goldenface. Except you forgot one thing, to kill me. | 很好 金脸 你忘了一件事 就是杀了我 |
[07:43] | Oh, I wasn’t trying to kill you. | 我不是要杀了你 |
[07:45] | I was trying to slow you down. | 我是要你慢下来 |
[07:50] | No! | 不! |
[07:51] | Oh, by the way… | 对了 |
[07:53] | Yeah? | 什么? |
[07:54] | How’s your wife doing? | 你的太太怎么样了? |
[07:59] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[08:01] | Hey, you came in second. Not bad either, champ. | 你排名第二 已经不错了 |
[08:03] | I am so sorry I have to do this. | 我必须这么做 对不起 |
[08:20] | I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry. | 非常的对不起 |
[08:23] | I’m intercepting a name. | 我拦截一个名字 |
[08:25] | Jasmine Windsong. | 茉莉花风 |
[08:27] | She works for Goldenface. | 她提金脸工作 |
[08:29] | But what I can’t figure out is, who is the Funky Cat? | 但是我就是才不了那时髦猫是谁? |
[08:33] | Not “who,” what. | 不是谁 是什么 |
[08:35] | The Funky Cat is the hippest jazz club in town. | 时髦猫是在镇上最古老的爵士乐俱乐部 |
[08:41] | Oh! Oh… | 时髦猫 |
[08:47] | He cut the part where my circuit board malfunctioned? | 他剪除了我电板故障的部分? |
[08:49] | Then what was the point of spilling the drink on me? | 那么他把水泼在我身上的用意是什么? |
[08:53] | They call me Jasmine Windsong | 他们都叫我茉莉花风 |
[09:00] | Bingo. | 猜对了 |
[09:02] | He finished his movie? No kidding. Wow, that’s great. | 他拍完电影了?那很棒 |
[09:06] | Yeah, good for him. | 是啊 很好 向后 |
[09:20] | The hostages are under the stadium | 人质都在体育场的楼下 |
[09:31] | Check, please. | 查查看 |
[09:33] | You have to let us go, Goldenface. We have families. | 金脸 你得让我们离开 我们有家人的 |
[09:36] | Ha! This is gonna show them that I mean business. | 这就让他们瞧瞧我说的生意 |
[09:43] | See ya. | 待会儿见了 |
[09:53] | Far and away the most expensive shot of the movie, | 这是最昂贵的电影拍摄 |
[09:55] | but it was integral to the story. | 但它是故事的组成部分 |
[10:01] | It’s Scarn! | 是斯卡恩! |
[10:03] | Sorry about your friend, Scarn. | 你的朋友真是抱歉 斯卡恩 |
[10:05] | The joke’s on you, Goldenface. | 你才可笑 金脸 |
[10:07] | That man was a wanted animal rapist. | 他是名动物强奸犯 |
[10:10] | We’ve searched the whole building, Goldenface. | 我们搜了整座大楼 金脸 |
[10:12] | Where is the bomb? Hmm? | 炸弹在哪里? |
[10:14] | We’ve searched the whole building, Goldenface. | 我们搜了整座大楼 金脸 |
[10:16] | Where is the bomb? Hmm? | 炸弹在哪里? |
[10:17] | We’ve searched the… Okay. | 我们搜了 好了 |
[10:19] | He said, “Where is the bomb?” | 他说 “炸弹在哪里?” |
[10:22] | In the puck. | 在冰球那儿 |
[10:24] | But why are you telling me this? | 但是你为什么要告诉我? |
[10:26] | Because I’m going to kill you, unless | 因为我要杀了你 |
[10:29] | you forgive me for murdering your wife. | 除非你原谅我杀了你的妻子 |
[10:40] | Hey, Goldenface. Yeah? | 金脸 什么? |
[10:42] | Go puck yourself. | 去死吧 |
[10:47] | No! | 不! |
[10:49] | That was not scripted. | 那不在脚本里 |
[10:57] | More Tylenol. | 需要多一点泰诺 |
[10:59] | You’ve already had four. | 你已经服四次了 |
[11:00] | Oh, God! | 天啊! |
[11:02] | So good. | 真好 |
[11:04] | You’re lucky to be alive. | 你能活下来 算你幸运 |
[11:05] | It’ll take a lot more than a bullet to the brain, | 一颗子弹在 大脑 肺 心脏 背部 |
[11:07] | lungs, heart, back and balls to kill Michael Scarn. | 杀不死迈克尔斯卡恩 |
[11:12] | Let’s just make sure that everything’s working properly. | 我们来确保一切都能正常运作 白宫 宾夕法尼亚大街1600号 |
[11:26] | You just said, “The bomb is in the puck”? | 华盛顿特区 20500 你刚刚说 炸弹在冰球里头? |
[11:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:32] | Is that where you hid the bomb, Goldenface? | 金脸 你把炸弹藏在那里吗? |
[11:37] | But why would you blow up the stadium? | 但是为你为什么要炸体育场? |
[11:39] | You own the stadium. | 因为体育场是你的 |
[11:41] | For the insurance money. I knew it all along. | 为了保险金 我一直都知道 |
[11:44] | You will never get away with this. | 你逃不掉的 |
[11:59] | Where had I gone wrong? | 我做错了什么? 通缉犯 迈克尔斯卡恩 |
[12:02] | All I wanted was to start a family with my beautiful wife, | 我只想和我漂亮的太太组织个家庭 |
[12:06] | but somewhere along the way, things got messed up. | 但是事情被搞砸了 |
[12:10] | It wasn’t easy for Scarn to admit | 让斯卡恩承认失去信心不容易 |
[12:12] | that he’d lost his self-confidence. | |
[12:14] | And he hadn’t, of course. | 他当然也没有 |
[12:15] | He just wasn’t using it right now. | 他只是现在没有用罢了 |
[12:18] | Mike! | 迈克 |
[12:20] | Beer me, Billy. | 给我杯啤酒 比利 |
[12:21] | You don’t look so good. What’s got you down? | 你看起来不是很好 怎么了? |
[12:23] | I got problems, Billy. Big problems. | 比利 我有问题 而且是大问题 |
[12:26] | You got problems? My TV don’t work. | 你有什么为题?我的电视坏了 |
[12:28] | I pay $30 a month for the damn satellite whats-a-whose-it. | 我为了那没用的卫星 每月支付30美元 |
[12:32] | I can’t even get the damn game. | 我甚至不能看球赛 |
[12:34] | Now, you tell me, what’s worse than that? | 你告诉我 有什么比这个还更糟的? |
[12:37] | Don’t ever change, Billy. | 比利别换 |
[12:40] | Goldenface is going to blow up the NHL all-star game tomorrow. | 金脸明天会炸了全明星赛 |
[12:44] | I see what you mean about problems. | 我明白你说的问题是什么了 |
[12:46] | I know what’ll cheer you up. | 我知道什么能让你开心一点 |
[12:49] | That table of bachelorettes over there bought you this drink. | 那边的单身汉买了这个饮料给你 |
[12:55] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[12:56] | Ever banged an entire bachelorette party, baby? | 宝贝 有和整个单身派对的女人啪啪过吗? |
[13:01] | Why are you singling my line out, like, a million years later? | 你为什么一百万年后 单挑我的线呢? |
[13:05] | I’m too depressed to save the big game, Billy. | 比利 我沮丧到不能救明天的比赛了 |
[13:08] | I’m gonna cheer you up the only ways I know hows. Hey, kid, | 我会让你开心起来的 |
[13:14] | hit G-9 on the jukebox. | 在点唱机上按G9 |
[13:16] | No, Billy, I haven’t done that dance since my wife died. | 不 比利 自从我的老婆去世后 我就没跳那只舞了 |
[13:19] | There’s a whole crowd of people out there | 有一大堆人需要学习如何做斯卡恩 |
[13:22] | who need to learn how to do the Scarn. | |
[13:32] | Well, my name’s Michael Scarn And I’m here to say | 我的名字叫做斯卡恩 我要说的是 |
[13:35] | I’m about to do the Scarn In a major way | 我要跳斯卡恩的舞了 |
[13:42] | You jump to the right And you shake a hand | 跳到右边 瑶瑶你的手 |
[13:44] | Then you jump to the left And you shake that hand | 跳到左边 瑶瑶你的手 |
[13:46] | You meet new friends You tie some yarn | 认识些新的朋友 打一条纱 |
[13:48] | And that’s how you do the Scarn | 这就是斯卡恩舞 |
[13:51] | You jump to the right And you shake a hand | 跳到右边 瑶瑶你的手 |
[13:53] | Then you jump to the left And you shake that hand | 跳到左边 瑶瑶你的手 |
[13:55] | Meet new friends Tie that yarn | 认识些新的朋友 打一条纱 |
[13:57] | That’s how you do the Scarn | 这就是斯卡恩舞 |
[13:59] | You jump to the right And you shake a hand | 跳到右边 瑶瑶你的手 |
[14:01] | Shh. Stop. | 够了 |
[14:04] | Meet new friends Tie that yarn | 认识些新的朋友 打一条纱 |
[14:06] | That’s how you do the Scarn | 这就是斯卡恩舞 |
[14:08] | If doing the Scarn is gay, | 如果能试试斯卡恩那同性恋 |
[14:11] | then I’m the biggest queer on earth! | 那么我是地球上最大的怪胎! |
[14:15] | You guys, I think I have… Sorry. | 大家 我觉得 对不起 |
[14:17] | I’m really sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[14:20] | Hey, hey. Michael! | 嘿 迈克尔! |
[14:22] | Michael, I’m sorry. I’m really, really sorry. | 迈克尔 对不起 真的很对不起 |
[14:25] | I think I was just relieved to see that | 我觉得很庆幸 |
[14:27] | Michael Scarn got his confidence back. | 迈克尔斯卡恩找回信心 |
[14:28] | Yeah, Michael, the movie’s amazing. | 是啊 迈克尔的电影很好看 |
[14:30] | It’s, like, one of the best movies I’ve ever seen in my life. | 是我这辈子看过最好肯的电影了 |
[14:33] | You should enter it in festivals. | 你应该去参加比赛 |
[14:34] | Or carnivals. Yeah. | 还是嘉年华会 是啊 |
[14:37] | Well, that’s a pretty good reaction. That’s pretty cool, right? | 那反应挺好的 好看对吧? |
[14:41] | Did you like it? Did you like that? | 你喜欢吗?你喜欢那部分吗? |
[14:44] | Which part? | 哪部分? |
[14:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:49] | All right. Come on. | 好了 可以了 |
[14:51] | No. Michael. | 不 迈克尔 |
[14:52] | No, come on! | 不! |
[14:54] | We have to see the end. | 我们得看结局 |
[14:55] | No, it’s not good enough. It’s not good enough. | 不 不够好 |
[14:58] | Some people are really popping on-screen. | 有些人真的在屏幕上弹出 |
[15:06] | Hey. | Hey. 嘿 嘿 |
[15:07] | Good movie. Mmm. | 好电影 |
[15:09] | Good? | 好? |
[15:10] | Everybody out there says it’s great. | 大家都说好 |
[15:12] | I loved it. Did you? | 我很喜欢 你喜欢? |
[15:14] | What did you love about it? | 你喜欢什么? |
[15:15] | Um… I loved that you got to work together with all your friends. Mmm-hmm. | 我喜欢你和朋友一起合作 |
[15:21] | Isn’t that so great when you can all work together like that? | 能一起合作是不是很棒? |
[15:23] | No, no. Holly, this isn’t Ocean’s Eleven, | 不 霍莉 这不是海洋十一 |
[15:26] | where you get together with all your friends, | 不管你是不是和所有朋友聚集在一起 |
[15:27] | and you just have fun, and you don’t care about how it turns out. | 还是快乐的时光 你不管结局是怎么样的 |
[15:30] | What’d you really think, honestly? | 说真的 |
[15:32] | Um… | 你觉得怎么样? |
[15:33] | Is it… | 那个 |
[15:35] | Is it because you’re afraid of where this is gonna take me? | 你是不是害怕这会影响到我? |
[15:37] | Because, see, I need you to keep me grounded. | 你不需要隐瞒我 |
[15:42] | Not worried about that. | 不是担心那个 |
[15:45] | This is 11 years, okay? | 已经11年了 你知道吗? |
[15:48] | This has been my dream for 11 years, | 这是我11年来的梦想 |
[15:51] | and if you don’t think it’s great, | 而如果你觉得不好 |
[15:53] | then you’re basically saying you don’t believe in my dream. | 你就是在说你不相信我的梦想 |
[15:55] | It’s your dream? You never even mentioned it before. | 是你的梦想? 你从来没提过 |
[15:58] | We talk about a lot of things, Holly. | 我们分享过很多事 霍莉 |
[16:00] | You know, I was eventually going to | 你知道 |
[16:02] | get around to my dream, obviously. | 我最终还是会选择追求我的梦想 |
[16:05] | Eleven years that I could’ve been | 11年来我都在制作斯卡恩星云 |
[16:07] | working on “The Scarn Nebulous.” | |
[16:08] | Well, why do you have to make a movie at all? | 你为什么要拍电影? |
[16:11] | Because if I don’t have this, what do I have? I have nothing. | 因为如果我没有这个 那我有什么? 我什么都没有 |
[16:14] | Really? You can’t think of anything else that you might have? | 真的吗?你都想不起来你还有什么吗? |
[16:17] | I have my book on business, Somehow I Manage. | 我有我的书关于业务 怎么管理 |
[16:20] | I have my HBO comedy special, “Here I Go Again…” | 我有我的喜剧 “又到我了” |
[16:24] | But, you know what? When I think about it, | 但是你知道什么吗?当我想想时 |
[16:26] | when I really think about it, none of those things | 那一些 |
[16:30] | are as real to me as my movie. | 没有和我的电影一样真实 |
[16:33] | I’m real. | 我很真实 |
[16:34] | Yeah, you’re a real pain in the ass. | 是啊 你也很烦人 |
[16:37] | And now, I’m gonna go watch the movie | 现在 |
[16:38] | with people who think it’s great. | 我就去看别人说好看的电影 |
[16:40] | And I’m sorry I called you a pain in the ass. | 对不起 我说你很烦人 |
[16:43] | I’m angry, and I love you. | 我生气 还有 我爱您 |
[16:47] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[16:49] | I am a huge Woody Allen fan. | 我是伍迪艾伦的球迷 |
[16:52] | Although I’ve only seen Antz. | 虽然我只看过安祖斯 |
[16:54] | But I’ll tell you something, what I respect about that man | 但是让我来告诉你 我很敬佩他 |
[16:57] | is that when he was going through | 是当他从新度过记者所写的东西 |
[16:59] | all of that stuff that came out in the press, | |
[17:01] | about how Antz was just a rip-off of A Bug’s Life, | 像是安祖斯是个昆虫的日子 |
[17:04] | he stayed true to his films. | 他保持正确的内容 |
[17:08] | Or at least the film that I saw, which, again, was Antz. | 或者 这是我所看的安祖斯 |
[17:11] | Thing is, | 事实是 |
[17:12] | I thought A Bug’s Life was better, | 我觉得昆虫的日子比较好 |
[17:14] | much better than Antz. | 比安祖斯好 |
[17:17] | Point is, don’t listen to your critics. | 问题是 不要听自己的批评 |
[17:20] | Listen to your fans. | 听你粉丝的 |
[17:25] | Who likes Threat Level Midnight? | 谁喜欢威胁级午夜? |
[17:28] | Okay, well, then who wants to watch the rest? | 有谁要看完的? |
[17:34] | Michael, you have to get to that puck before halftime | 迈克尔 你得在中场休息前到冰球 |
[17:37] | or the whole stadium will explode. | 不然整个体育场就爆炸了 |
[17:39] | I know. It’s a good thing my trainer and mentor is here to cheer me on. | 我知道 好事是我的教练和导师 都在这里支持我 |
[17:42] | Cherokee Jack? | 切诺基杰克? |
[17:43] | Michael, he died. | 迈克尔 他死了 |
[17:54] | This one’s for you, Cherokee Jack. | 这是为了你切诺基杰克 |
[18:08] | We filmed this during an actual | 我们在真正的斯克兰顿高中曲棍球比赛中拍的 |
[18:09] | Scranton High School hockey game. | |
[18:11] | They were trying to qualify for states… | 他们试图得到资格权 |
[18:13] | It’s fine. It’s great. | 没事的 很好 |
[18:15] | No, no. Actually, it was really screwed up because | 不 其实挺在搞的 |
[18:18] | they were trying to qualify. | 因为他们试着得到资格 |
[18:20] | They were disqualified. They had to forfeit the game. | 他们被取消资格 他们不得不放弃比赛 |
[18:24] | Undefeated season. That’s why there were so many people there. | 不败季节 这就是为什么那里有这么多的人 |
[18:30] | Why is your face gold? | 你的脸为什么是金色的? |
[18:32] | Why do you care? | 你为什么要知道? |
[18:33] | I’m just making conversation. | 我只是想谈谈 |
[18:36] | I worked in a gold factory. | 我在金的工厂打工 |
[18:39] | We had a boss who only cared about money. | 而我们的老板只在乎钱 |
[18:41] | Hey. Hey, I’m sorry. | 嘿 嘿 对不起 |
[18:43] | It is good. | 很好看啊 |
[18:44] | No, no, it’s not. | 不好看 |
[18:46] | It’s not. | 不好看 |
[18:48] | But they really seem to be enjoying it. Come on. | 他们看起来挺享受的啊 别这样 |
[18:51] | Please, Goldenface, let us go! | 求求你 金脸 放我们走吧! |
[19:02] | Cherokee Jack. | 切诺基杰克 |
[19:03] | I want you to take all your frustrations | 我要你带走对于女人 系统 |
[19:06] | with women, the system, with everything, | 一切的怨恨 |
[19:09] | take it out on the puck. | 发泄在冰球上 |
[19:11] | All on the puck. | 统统在冰球上 曲棍球全明星赛 |
[19:38] | Hey, we got sports games again. | 嘿 |
[19:47] | Oh… | 我们又有体育游戏了 |
[19:58] | Some breakfast for me, some breakfast for you. | 早餐给我 早餐给你 |
[20:06] | Yeah, I guess I did let him be a robot. | 是啊 我猜我有让他当机器人 |
[20:10] | I’ll get it. | 我明白了 |
[20:11] | Man, I love being retired. | 我喜欢退休的日子 |
[20:14] | Scarn here. | 我是斯卡恩 |
[20:15] | Michael, it’s the President. Hello, sir. | 迈克尔 我是总统 你好 |
[20:17] | I need you for another mission. | 我有另一个任务 |
[20:21] | Yeah, I’m in. | 好 |
[20:25] | Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa, isn’t the President evil? | 这不是那邪恶的总统吗? |
[20:28] | Oh, yeah. Yes, he is. | 是啊 |
[20:32] | No, no, he’s doing it to catch the President. | 他这么做只是为了抓总统 |
[20:33] | No, no, Dwight, he’s just being stupid. | 德怀特只是很愚蠢罢了 |
[20:38] | Well, Michael Scarn was back in the game. | 迈克尔斯卡恩回来了 |
[20:42] | And I bet you’re wondering | 我想你在想 |
[20:43] | why do I know so much about Michael Scarn? | 我为什么知道那么多关于迈克尔斯卡恩的事 |
[20:47] | Well, because I am Michael Scarn. | 因为 我就是迈克尔斯卡恩 威胁级午夜 |