时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Hey, Oscar. Big Will & Grace fan, huh? | –奥斯卡,你好,你很喜欢《威尔和格蕾丝》? |
[00:06] | Nope. | –不是的 |
[00:08] | Everybody assumes I am. I always get them as gifts. | 大家都这么觉得,所以总送我这个当礼物 |
[00:13] | Dunder Mifflin is having our first ever garage sale. | 敦德米福林正在举办首次旧货拍卖会 |
[00:16] | Like many Americans, | 正如很多美国人一样 |
[00:18] | we realized we had a lot of things that we didn’t really need. | 我们发现自己有很多根本不需要的东西 |
[00:21] | And 10 cents of every dollar is going into the party fund | 每赚到一美元,其中就有10美分捐献给派对基金 |
[00:24] | so we can throw parties for ourselves. | 这样我们就能给自己办一次派对 |
[00:25] | People, look alive! | 大家都打起精神! |
[00:28] | It’s show time! | 开演了! |
[00:29] | Doors open in three, two, one! | 开张倒计时,三、二、一! 敦德米福林员工慈善车库旧货拍卖会 |
[00:40] | Ooh! Yikes! | 仅限今日,早9点–晚4点 不设提前排队! |
[00:42] | It’s cold, Dwight. Just shut the door | 德怀特,太冷了,关门,让人们从前门进 |
[00:43] | and let people come in the front. | |
[00:45] | It’s good that it’s cold. It will drive business inside. | 冷才好呀,会把人吸引进来 |
[00:48] | The signs will drive business inside. | 吸引客人来的是广告牌 |
[00:50] | The warmth will lure people inside. | –这里的温暖能引人进来 |
[00:51] | Just close it. | –快关门 |
[00:52] | This is how… I’m not closing the door. | –这样才…我才不关 |
[00:54] | Close the door. Close it. | –关门,快关上 |
[00:55] | Close it. Stop it! | –关上 –住手! |
[00:56] | Kevin, shut the door. | 凯文,把门关上 斯克兰顿 欢迎您 办公室 |
[01:08] | Uh-oh! | 欣景 牛仔裤10元–自己洗 |
[01:09] | Looks like someone’s sign’s a little crooked. | 某人的牌子歪了 |
[01:12] | It looks awful. | 真难看 |
[01:14] | Need a thumb tack? Sure. | –要图钉吗? –当然 |
[01:16] | Not so fast. | 别急 |
[01:17] | Schrutes are farmers by hobby and traders by trade. | 舒特家的人是业余农场主 专业商人 |
[01:22] | Through the art of the swap, | 通过以物易物之术 |
[01:24] | I will walk out of this garage sale with the finest item here. | 我将换来本次拍卖会最棒的东西 |
[01:28] | I will trade you for the used candle. | 我要换你的旧蜡烛 |
[01:31] | Forget you. | 想得美 |
[01:32] | Come on. It’s trash, like your sign, unless you have this. | 拜托,这是垃圾,就像你的牌子一样 除非你有了这个 |
[01:38] | Fine. Just give it. | 行,给我 |
[01:40] | That’s how it’s done. | 就是这样 |
[01:43] | Whoa! I love her. How much for that? | 圣保利女孩 进口德国啤酒 哇!我喜欢,卖多少钱? |
[01:46] | I actually don’t know why I brought that | 其实我不知道为什么要卖这个 |
[01:49] | because it’s kind of priceless. | 因为这东西是无价的 |
[01:51] | Ten dollars. | 10美金 |
[01:53] | No. I paid $500 for that. | 不行,我花500美元买的 |
[01:56] | $200. $500. | –200块 –500块 |
[01:57] | $20. $45. | –20块 –45块 |
[01:58] | Get lost. Damn it. | –滚 –该死 |
[02:00] | And that is how you do it. | 就是这么做 |
[02:02] | We don’t have to sell that if you don’t want. | 你若不想卖可以不卖 |
[02:04] | If it’s a problem with the neon, | 如果是霓虹灯坏了 |
[02:05] | I can have my neon guy take a look. | 我可以叫人来修修 |
[02:07] | No, you know what, it’s really more for a bachelor pad. | 你懂的,这不过是个单身汉宿舍的东西 |
[02:09] | I just want to get a fair price. | 我只是想卖个好价钱 |
[02:11] | Well, we could put it in storage in case. | 我们可以保存起来,以防万一 |
[02:14] | In case? In case of what? | 万一?什么万一? |
[02:16] | You know, in case maybe something changes. | 万一有什么变化 |
[02:21] | I don’t have an “in case.” Do you have an “in case”? | 我没有什么“万一” 你有“万一”吗? |
[02:23] | Nope. | 没有 |
[02:28] | How much for the Slip ‘n Slide? | 滑梯怎么卖? |
[02:31] | Get lost. | 滚 |
[02:33] | Yes, hello, Mr. Flax. This is Michael Scott, your daughter’s boss. | 弗拉克斯先生,您好 我是迈克尔斯科特,您女儿的老板 这是迈克尔·斯科特, 你女儿的老板 |
[02:36] | I am calling because I am going to have to fire your daughter Holly | 我这次打给您是因为 我要开除您的女儿霍莉 |
[02:41] | because she’s such a terrible employee. | 因为她这个员工很差劲 |
[02:43] | I’m just kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[02:45] | I’m kidding. I am actually calling | 开玩笑的,其实是因为 |
[02:49] | because I’m in love with her. | 我爱上她了 |
[02:51] | I love your daughter, and I have for some time. | 我爱您家女儿,有一段时间了 |
[02:54] | And I would like to discuss my intentions with you, | 我想跟您说说我的心意 |
[02:58] | which are to ask her to marry me. | 我想向她求婚 |
[03:01] | And I was just hoping that you would give me your approval. | 希望您能同意 |
[03:05] | And this isn’t a joke. So call me back when you get this. | 这回不是开玩笑 请您听到留言后回电 |
[03:08] | And I look forward to speaking. Thank you. | 很希望与您通话,谢谢 |
[03:15] | Mmm. | |
[03:16] | Are you serious? A half-used candle? Get out of here, Dwight. | 开什么玩笑?用了一半的蜡烛? 快躲开这,德怀特 |
[03:20] | You’re blocking my table with your giant body. | 你这个巨型身躯挡住了我的摊位 |
[03:22] | Because there’s a huge line of people | 就像有好多人排着队 |
[03:24] | who want your spinster tchotchkes. | 想买你这些小玩意似的 |
[03:25] | Screw you, man. People like my stuff. | 去你的,大家喜欢我的东西 |
[03:28] | People like Ryan? | 是莱恩那种人吗? |
[03:30] | Let me tell you about men like him. | 我告诉你他那种人什么样 |
[03:32] | He comes over and you’re like, “Hey, baby, let me light a candle.” | 他走过来时你会说 “亲爱的,让我点燃一支蜡烛” |
[03:34] | And you pull out this one, half used. | 你把这支用了一半的拿出来 |
[03:37] | He’s like, “Who else is she seeing? I better lock her down fast.” | 他会说:“她还在跟谁约会? 我最好尽快把她拿下” |
[03:44] | You can take my Helen Fielding collection. | 给你海伦菲尔丁合辑 |
[03:46] | And the Jennifer Weiner collection. | 还要珍妮佛威娜合辑 |
[03:50] | Oh, my gosh, you have the Dallas board game? | 天呀,你有《达拉斯》棋? |
[03:53] | Yeah. When I was a kid, I was on Dallas. | 对,我小时候去过达拉斯 |
[03:56] | Really? Yeah. | –真的? –对 |
[03:57] | We missed our connecting flight | 我们转机时误了航班 |
[03:59] | and we spent the entire day on Dallas. | 就在达拉斯呆了一整天 |
[04:01] | Then we spent a week on Hawaii. I was on heaven. | 然后在夏威夷呆了一周,真是天堂 |
[04:06] | We should play it. | 我们应该玩一下 |
[04:08] | Well, there’s no instructions. | 没有说明书 |
[04:10] | It’s Dallas, the game. We can figure it out. | –这可是《达拉斯》游戏,我们可以自己想 –好 |
[04:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:13] | I’m pretty good at board games. | 我玩棋可拿手了 |
[04:15] | Well, should we make it a little interesting? | –我们让这个好玩些怎么样? –好的 |
[04:17] | Sure. | 当然 |
[04:25] | What is this? | 科波菲尔德教授的神奇豆科植物 这是什么? |
[04:27] | How did those get out? I’m sorry. | 怎么跑出来了?对不起 |
[04:32] | “Professor Copperfield’s Miracle Legumes”? | 科波菲尔德教授的神奇豆科植物? |
[04:35] | I was in Jamaica and I got lost, | 我在牙买加时迷了路 |
[04:38] | and it was getting dark this one night and then out of nowhere, | 有天晚上,天色开始变暗 然后不知从什么地方 |
[04:41] | this guy comes with a cart and he’s selling these. | 有个人推了辆手推车在卖这种东西 |
[04:44] | Dwight, he told me things about myself | 德怀特,他说了些我的情况 |
[04:45] | that there’s no way he could have known. | 那是他不可能知道的事情 |
[04:47] | That’s a common swindler’s trick. | 骗子通常都会这招 |
[04:49] | Probably. Probably. | 可能是吧,可能是 |
[04:52] | So I buy some, I turn the corner, I feel like an idiot, | 于是我就买了,然后就觉得自己是个傻子 |
[04:55] | so I go back to get my money and he was gone. | 我回去找他退钱,他已经不见了 |
[04:59] | So you want to sell me magic beans? | 你想卖给我神豆? |
[05:05] | Correction. I do not want to sell you | 纠正你一下,我可不想卖 |
[05:07] | “Professor Copperfield’s Miracle Legumes.” | 科波菲尔德教授的神奇豆科植物 |
[05:10] | Nice try. No, correction, terrible try. | 你想得美,不对,应该说你想得太美 |
[05:18] | Michael called Dad? | 迈克尔给爸爸打电话了? |
[05:20] | Your friend, Michael, yes. What’s going on? | 你朋友迈克尔,对,怎么回事? |
[05:22] | Um… | |
[05:24] | I think I know, but I’ll sound stupid if I’m wrong. | 我想我知道了,但我若说错了就丢人了 |
[05:27] | Is Dad there? | 爸爸在吗? |
[05:28] | Hollis? Hi, Dad. | –霍莉? –爸爸 |
[05:29] | There was a program on TV about India. | 电视播了一个讲印度的节目 |
[05:33] | Okay. Did you connect with Michael? | 好吧,你跟迈克尔联系过了? |
[05:36] | You want to watch it? | 你想看看吗? |
[05:37] | I’m not there, Dad. I’m in Pennsylvania. | 我不在那边,爸爸,我在宾夕法尼亚州 |
[05:41] | What… What are you doing there? | 什么…你在那里干什么? |
[05:44] | I live here. | 我住这里 |
[05:46] | Can I talk to you about Michael? | 我们说说迈克尔行吗? |
[05:48] | I’ll put your mother on. | 我让你母亲听电话 |
[05:49] | – No, no, no, Dad… – Holly? | –不,爸爸… –霍莉 |
[05:51] | Mom, Dad can’t seem to focus on the subject. | 妈妈,爸爸好像不能集中注意力 |
[05:54] | Don’t you worry about him. He’s got me. | 你别担心他,有我呢 |
[05:56] | Well, who do you have? | 那你有谁呢? |
[05:58] | I have your father. He’s right here. I’ll put him on. | 有你父亲,他就在这,我让他听电话 |
[06:01] | No, Mom. | 不,妈妈 |
[06:04] | Oh! Which one’s decaf? | 哪杯是无咖啡因的? |
[06:22] | Michael! Michael! Hey! Hi! | –迈克尔!喂! –你好! |
[06:24] | Hi, I’m just coming out to see what you’re doing and maybe stop you. | 我出来看看你在干什么 |
[06:26] | Ah! | 或许要阻止你 |
[06:28] | You know what? Do you have a siphon? | 你猜怎么着?你有虹吸管吗? |
[06:29] | I think I’m going to run out of gas. | 我想汽油不太够了 |
[06:30] | Why do you need more gas? | 为什么还要汽油? |
[06:32] | Well, I’m writing a message. | 我正在写字 |
[06:35] | Is it a good message or a bad message? | 是好话还是坏话? |
[06:38] | I’m asking Holly a question in fire. | 我要在大火中问霍莉一个问题 |
[06:41] | Are you proposing? | –你要求婚? |
[06:42] | Maybe. Wow! | –或许是的 |
[06:46] | You know what? I’ve got gas on my hands and my shoes. | 你猜怎么着?我手上和鞋上沾了汽油 |
[06:48] | Would you… Would you light it? Do the honors, please? | 你能…能不能点火? 帮我个忙好吗? |
[06:51] | Yeah. Yeah. No problem. | 好,没问题 |
[06:57] | Pam? Yep. | –潘? –干什么? |
[06:58] | Could you light this, please? | 你能点火吗? |
[07:00] | Michael, you’ve had two ideas today, and one of them was great | 迈克尔,你今天有两个想法 一个是好的 |
[07:05] | and the other one was terrible. | 另一个是坏的 |
[07:07] | I am not in the mood for riddles, Pam. | 我可没时间猜谜,潘 |
[07:09] | This is terrible. | 这就是坏的那个 |
[07:10] | No, this is romantic. | 不对,这叫浪漫 |
[07:12] | You know what? I’m going to get a hose and then we’ll talk about it. | 你猜怎么着?我去拿水管 然后我们再谈 |
[07:15] | Okay, we’ll figure it out. | 我们会想出好主意的 |
[07:17] | I’ll be right back. Just stay there. | 我马上回来,别动 |
[07:24] | Free sample? | 想免费试吃吗? |
[07:25] | My mom makes the best pesto in the world. | 我妈妈做的香蒜酱是世界第一 |
[07:28] | And I always tell her, “Mom, you should sell this. | 我总跟她说:“妈,你应该卖出去 |
[07:30] | “You’d make a fortune.” | “会发大财的” |
[07:31] | And she always says, “No, it’s just for family.” | 她总说:“不行,这是做给家里人的” |
[07:33] | Well, finally I was like, “… it. I’ll sell it.” | 终于,我说:“…的,我来卖” |
[07:36] | So I’m like, “Mom, I need you to make a ton of pesto | 于是我说:“妈,我要开一个香蒜酱派对 想让你给我的朋友们做一吨香蒜酱” |
[07:39] | “for a pesto party for all my friends.” | 为所有朋友举行一个香蒜党 |
[07:41] | She’s like, “Okay.” Pesto party? Really? | 她说:“好吧”香蒜酱派对?什么呀? |
[07:44] | Anyway, she makes like 100 bottles worth. It’s so good. | 总之,她做了差不多一百罐,太好吃了 |
[07:49] | And Phyllis just had that “mom look” I wanted. | 菲莉丝这种“妈妈脸”正合适 莎莉老妈手工香蒜酱 |
[07:55] | You got this kosher certified? | 你这犹太教食品注册了吗? |
[07:57] | No. I meant like, “It’s cool. It’s kosher. It’s all good.” | 没有,我说 “酷,这是犹太教食品,不会有事的” |
[08:02] | Ryan, you have such an interesting mind. So creative. | 莱恩,你这头脑真有趣,真有创意 |
[08:05] | All these new business ideas and artistic projects. | 这么多生意上的想法和文艺计划 |
[08:10] | Thank you. What you got there? | 谢谢,你拿的是什么? |
[08:12] | It’s just Stanley’s old photo album. | 斯坦利的老相册 |
[08:15] | I was thinking about throwing it in the garbage. | 我正想扔到垃圾桶里呢 |
[08:17] | I mean, why would I want some random black man’s old photo album | 一个黑人路人甲的老相册 |
[08:20] | sitting on my book shelf? I’m not James Franco. | 放在我家书架上干什么? 我又不是詹姆斯弗兰科 |
[08:25] | Things are going very well. | 事情进展十分顺利 |
[08:27] | I traded a thumb tack for Meredith’s junk, | 我用一个图钉换来梅瑞狄斯的垃圾 |
[08:29] | for Kelly’s crap, for Phyllis’s garbage, | 又换了凯莉的垃圾,又换了菲莉丝的垃圾 |
[08:31] | for Oscar’s trash, for Stanley’s crap, | 又换了奥斯卡的垃圾、斯坦利的垃圾 |
[08:34] | for Ryan’s junk, for Creed’s garbage, | 莱恩的垃圾、克里德的垃圾 |
[08:36] | for a very cute squid that Erin happened to have. | 换来艾琳的一只可爱小章鱼 |
[08:40] | Jim, put those away. | 杰姆,把那玩意收起来 |
[08:46] | I’m really sorry. Pam must’ve put those out. | 很抱歉,一定是潘拿出来的 |
[08:48] | All right, just out of curiosity, | 好吧,我很好奇 |
[08:49] | what were the claims for those beans? | 这些豆子能干什么? |
[08:51] | They’re legumes, Dwight. | 德怀特,是豆科植物 |
[08:53] | And you’re just going to make fun of me, so why would I… | 你只会嘲笑我,所以我才不… |
[08:57] | You know what? This ends now. | 你猜怎么着?到此为止 |
[09:11] | Hey, Michael, everyone’s in the conference room. | 迈克尔,大家都在会议室等你了 |
[09:14] | Why? | –干什么? |
[09:15] | You called a meeting. I don’t… | –你说要开会,我不… |
[09:16] | I did? | 是吗? |
[09:18] | Okay. Thank you all for coming. | 好,谢谢大家出席 |
[09:20] | I would like to talk to you today about recycling. | 我想跟大家谈谈资源回收 |
[09:24] | Michael. Yes? | –迈克尔 –什么事? |
[09:25] | We are a family. I could not agree with you more. | –我们是一家人 –我十分赞同 |
[09:27] | And I’ve always believed that we should all be very involved | 我一直认为,大家都应该参与到 |
[09:30] | in one another’s personal lives in a very major way. | 别人的私生活里,集体参与 |
[09:32] | Yes. Thank you. | –对,谢谢 |
[09:33] | So about this proposal thing. | –那么你要求婚的事 |
[09:34] | No, no, no, no. My mind’s made up. | 不,我决意已定,不会改变主意 |
[09:36] | I am not going to change my mind. | |
[09:38] | You can’t talk me out of it. | 你不能劝阻我 |
[09:40] | Michael, she’s perfect for you. | 迈克尔,她很适合你 |
[09:42] | She’s the one. | –她是命中注定的 |
[09:44] | She’s amazing. This is very exciting. | –她很优秀,这件事很令人兴奋 |
[09:47] | So we just… We want to help you plan the proposal | 我们…我们想帮你制定求婚计划 |
[09:50] | so that it’s safe, and responsible, and realistic and doable. | 这样计划才能安全、负责、现实、可行 |
[09:55] | I had a great idea until you ruined it. | 我本来有个好主意的,但被你毁了 |
[09:57] | You want to know how to do it? | 想知道该怎么做吗? |
[09:58] | Here’s how you do it. Take her out to dinner, go down on one knee. | 这样做,你带她出去吃饭,单膝下跪 |
[10:02] | If you are in a costume, you did something wrong. | 别穿奇装异服,那可不对 |
[10:05] | If at any point, you find yourself | 若你突然发现自己把戒指系到狗项圈上 |
[10:06] | tying the ring to a dog’s collar, | |
[10:08] | stop and look at yourself. | 停下来,审视一下自己 |
[10:11] | Hmm. | |
[10:12] | I’m going to play me a little old blackmail card. | 我要出恐吓信 |
[10:15] | Nice. | 好 |
[10:16] | And call a proxy meeting | 还要召开代理权会议 |
[10:18] | and take control of Ewing Oil once and for all. | 从此以后,由我控制尤因石油 |
[10:22] | No, you can’t do that. | 不行,你不能这么玩 |
[10:23] | You can’t play a blackmail card | 不能同时用恐吓信和代理权会议 |
[10:26] | and call a proxy meeting in the same turn. | |
[10:29] | Why not? It seems to me we’re just making up rules | 为什么?在我看来 我们之所以编造游戏规则 |
[10:33] | because somebody forgot to staple the rule book | 是因为某人没像个正常人那样 |
[10:36] | to the inside of the game, like a normal human being. | 把规则说明书放到棋盒里 |
[10:38] | And I’m going to play this here “share the wealth” card. | 我要出“杀富济贫”卡 |
[10:43] | Which entitles me to half of both of you all’s money. | 让我拥有你们各自一半的财产 |
[10:47] | So, if you don’t mind. | 我就不客气了 |
[10:49] | No, this card is from the wrong game. | 这张牌是别的棋里的 |
[10:52] | This is from The Game of Life. | 是《人生游戏》里的 |
[10:54] | It was in the box. | 但是在这个棋盒里 |
[10:55] | Well played. Thank you. | –妙招 –谢谢 |
[10:56] | We must honorably adhere to the rules | 我们必须严格遵守临时想出来的这些规则 |
[10:58] | that we are making up on the spot. | |
[11:00] | No, but that’s not fair. | 但这样不公平 |
[11:02] | Well, that’s Dallas. | 这可是《达拉斯》 |
[11:05] | Dallas indeed. | 没错,《达拉斯》 |
[11:09] | What? Ryan, where did you get this picture? | 什么?莱恩,你这张相片是哪来的? 老奇克牌辣椒酱 |
[11:15] | My mom also makes the best salsa. | 我妈妈做的洋葱辣椒酱也是最棒的 |
[11:20] | This is your mom’s old stuff? | –这是你妈妈的旧货吗? |
[11:22] | Yeah, mostly. | –对,算是吧 |
[11:24] | How’s she doing? | 她好吗? |
[11:26] | It didn’t go down easy, but she’s made some friends | 不太好,但是她已经交了几个朋友 |
[11:28] | and it’s already better than it was. | 这已经比以前好多了 |
[11:30] | How do you know when it’s time? | 怎么才能知道时候到了? |
[11:32] | I don’t know if you ever know. | 不知道是否真能知道 |
[11:34] | And if you wait for the day when your parent comes to you and says, | 若想等家长找你说 |
[11:37] | “I can’t take care of myself,” that’s never going to happen. | “我不能照顾自己了” 这是不可能的 |
[11:43] | I have a box of bras under the table if you’re interested. | 桌子底下有一箱胸罩 你可以看看 |
[11:47] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[11:48] | Okay, I think animals and proposals are out. Right, Ryan? | 我想用动物求婚已经过时了,对吧,莱恩? |
[11:52] | Didn’t you read in one of your blogs that animals… | 你的博客上不是说,动物… |
[11:54] | Blogs are out, but people are texting each other, “No more animals.” | 博客过时了,现在大家只发信息 “不要用动物” |
[11:57] | How about this? | 这样吧 |
[11:58] | I throw a corpse dressed like me off of the roof. | 我从屋顶上扔下一具穿我衣服的尸体 |
[12:01] | It hits the ground… Yep. | –掉到地上 –好 |
[12:03] | …the head pops off. | 把头摔掉 |
[12:05] | This leads to me saying the line, | 然后我就能说 “当我爱上你时,就没了头脑” |
[12:07] | “I lost my head when I fell in love with you.” | 我失去了我的头 当我爱上你的时候 |
[12:09] | That’s a guarantee. | 肯定会的 |
[12:10] | Easy enough to get a corpse. | 找个尸体很容易 |
[12:12] | You just go to a med school. I already have the ring. | 去医学院要就行,戒指我准备好了 |
[12:14] | Don’t think you need the corpse then. | 我想你就不需要尸体了 |
[12:15] | There’s the ring. | 就是这个戒指 |
[12:18] | Holy… Is that real? | –哎呀…是真钻石吗? |
[12:19] | Yeah. | –是 |
[12:20] | They say three-year salary. | 据说价值三年工资 |
[12:23] | Is she not going to like that? | 她会不喜欢吗? |
[12:24] | No, she’s going to love it, | 她会喜欢的 |
[12:26] | so I think you can keep the proposal simple. | 我想简单点儿就好 |
[12:29] | You know, like when Jim proposed. | 杰姆求婚时 |
[12:31] | He just… He got down on one knee | 他只是…单膝跪地说他很爱我 |
[12:33] | and he told me that he loved me | |
[12:34] | and he asked me to marry him, and it was perfect. | 让我嫁给他,完美 |
[12:37] | Where was that? | 在哪? |
[12:39] | At a gas station. | 加油站 |
[12:42] | At a gas station? | 加油站? |
[12:43] | Well, it was when she was working in New York, | 那时她在纽约工作 |
[12:44] | so it was halfway between both of us. | 那里是我们两个城市的中间点 |
[12:46] | That must have been a surprise | 你求婚时那个加油站的人 |
[12:48] | when at the gas station you proposed. | 肯定都很惊讶 |
[12:52] | No, it was really… It was really sweet. It was raining and… | 不,那很…很贴心,当时下着雨 |
[12:56] | Yeah, you didn’t say that the weather was bad. | 你刚才没说天气不好 |
[12:58] | That sounds perfect. | 听上去是很完美 |
[13:02] | I want this to be an event that everyone talks about always and forever. | 我希望做到事后大家都会永远不停谈论 |
[13:08] | Totally reasonable. | 非常合理 |
[13:10] | I just… It’s terrifying. | 我…觉得很害怕 |
[13:12] | She’s not going to say no. | 她不会拒绝的 |
[13:13] | I know, but I’m still scared. I don’t know why. | 我知道,但我还是怕,不知道为什么 |
[13:16] | Because it’s a big deal. | 因为这是件大事 |
[13:18] | I mean, I knew Pam was going to say yes, but I was still scared. | 我当时也知道潘会答应的 但我还是很害怕 |
[13:21] | You were scared? | –你害怕? |
[13:23] | Yeah, it’s scary. | –对,很可怕 |
[13:27] | Get this. Kevin thought I was going to sell my Bowflex for $200. | 听我说,凯文以为我会把健身器200元卖给他 |
[13:32] | And I told him, “Dude, this was a prop in my movie.” | 我告诉他:“这东西是我的电影里的道具” |
[13:36] | Look, I need to talk to you. | 我要跟你谈谈 |
[13:37] | Okay. It’s because we haven’t sold anything. | 好,因为我们什么都没卖出去 |
[13:39] | You know what? You just wait until the end of the day, | 你猜怎么着?等到今天结束时 |
[13:41] | people will get desperate and they’re going to pay anything. | 大家都累了,那时什么价格都能接受 |
[13:43] | I think I need to go home to Colorado. | 我想我得回科罗拉多州老家 |
[13:47] | My dad isn’t doing so well. | 我爸爸身体不太好 |
[13:50] | Oh! | |
[13:51] | Okay. For how long? | 好吧,多久了? |
[13:53] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[13:55] | Is he all right? Yeah. | –他还好吗? –还好 |
[13:56] | Are you okay? | –你还好吗? |
[13:57] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. I just, you know… | –还好,我只是 |
[13:59] | I just don’t want to go home when he’s on his death bed. | 我只是不想等到他病危才回去 |
[14:00] | You know, I want to be there when he’s still my dad. | 我想趁他还能做我爸爸时回去 |
[14:02] | Yeah. Yeah. Well, you definitely need to do that. | 对,你绝对需要回去 |
[14:05] | And I want you to come with me. | 我想让你跟我一起走 |
[14:08] | I know that’s a lot to ask of a boyfriend. | 我知道这对一个男友来说太过分了 |
[14:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:15] | And I was thinking, you know, maybe, | 所以我正想着 |
[14:17] | since given our last conversation | 自从我们上次谈话后 |
[14:20] | and that we’re both ready… | 我们两个都 |
[14:25] | Michael Scott, will you… | –迈克尔斯科特,你是否 |
[14:26] | No, no. Shut it. | –不,闭嘴 |
[14:31] | Oh, God, nope, nope, nope. | 天呀,不行不行不行 |
[14:36] | What? | 什么? |
[14:37] | No, I am not going to be proposed to in the break room. | 不行,我不能让她向我求婚 还是在休息室里 |
[14:41] | That is not going to be our story. | 我们的故事不能这样发展 |
[14:43] | Mmm-mmm. | |
[14:45] | Should have burned this place down when I had a chance. | 我早该趁机把这里烧光 |
[14:50] | Hey, guys, it’s my turn. | 各位,该我了 |
[14:53] | You can’t go. You’re dead. I shot you five moves ago. | 不行,你已经死了,五步之前我已经把你打死了 |
[14:55] | Yeah, I told you, you can’t shoot people. | 我说过了,不能开枪打人 |
[14:57] | I told you we’re way past rules. | 我说过,游戏规则已经过时了 |
[14:59] | We have been for some time now. | 我们都玩了好久了 |
[15:01] | I start having rules now, everything we’ve built collapses. | 我现在开始制定规则,所有已经建立的东西都毁掉 |
[15:04] | Well, this is stupid, and I want my money back. | 这太愚蠢了,还我钱 |
[15:08] | Where’s the money? | 钱呢? |
[15:10] | Yeah, where is it? | 是呀,钱呢? |
[15:12] | Okay. You know what? I am never, | 行,你猜怎么着? |
[15:15] | ever playing games with you two again. | 我以后再也不跟你们俩玩了 |
[15:23] | And that is Dallas. | 这才是《达拉斯》 |
[15:29] | – Nice. – Not bad, right? | –真厉害 –不错吧? |
[15:31] | I can’t really tell, but… | 我看不出来,不过 |
[15:32] | Nice. | –厉害 |
[15:33] | I know, right? | –是吧? |
[15:36] | What the… | 怎么 |
[15:37] | Oh, my God. | 天呀 |
[15:41] | That’s impossible. It is, right? | –不可能 –是吧? |
[15:43] | I mean, it’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[15:48] | All right. I’ll take them. | 好吧,我要了 |
[15:50] | They’re probably worthless. Probably. | –或许一文不值 –或许 |
[15:52] | Leave the telescope. | 把天文望远镜留下 |
[15:57] | I started with a thumb tack | 我从一枚图钉开始 |
[15:59] | and traded my way to a telescope. | 最终换来一架天文望远镜 |
[16:03] | But in a way the most valuable thing here | 但这里最值钱的东西 |
[16:04] | wasn’t the telescope at all. No. | 并不是那架望远镜,不是的 |
[16:07] | It was this packet of beans. | 而是这一包豆子 |
[16:10] | So I traded the telescope for it, | 所以我就用望远镜换了这个 |
[16:13] | and I can just go buy another telescope. | 望远镜可以再买 |
[16:20] | Hey. How’d we do? | 嘿,怎么样了? |
[16:22] | Thirteen dollars. That’s great. | –13美金 –真不错 |
[16:24] | And still have most of our stuff? Good. | 大部分东西都还在?好 |
[16:26] | Listen, about earlier… | –刚才 |
[16:28] | No, no, no, no, no. Let’s not talk about that. | –不,我们不说那个 |
[16:29] | It was wrong to put you in that position. I… | 那样逼你是不对的,我 |
[16:32] | Michael, you’re my life now. | 迈克尔,现在你就是我的全部 |
[16:35] | I’m not going to Colorado. | 我不去科罗拉多了 |
[16:38] | You know what? Let’s go for a little walk. | 你猜怎么着?我们去走走 |
[16:42] | I want to show you some stuff. | 我有东西要给你看 |
[16:47] | So this is one of my favorite places in the world. | 这是我最喜欢的地方之一 |
[16:50] | Why? This is where Toby announced | –为什么? –托比就是在这里 |
[16:52] | that he was going to Costa Rica. | 宣布他要去哥斯达黎加 |
[16:54] | It was the happiest day of my life | 那是我今生最开心的一天 |
[16:57] | until the day you came to replace him. | 直到你来了,取代他的职位 |
[17:01] | Let’s go in here. | 我们进去 |
[17:06] | And this is where we first kissed. | 我们第一次接吻就在这里 |
[17:09] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[17:10] | And this is where we first made love. | –第一次做爱在这里 |
[17:12] | Oh, yeah. | –对 |
[17:13] | Remember what I tried there? | –还记得我想在这干什么吗? |
[17:15] | Michael. | –迈克尔 |
[17:19] | Through these blinds is where I first saw you, | 我第一次见到你 就是在这个百叶窗后面 |
[17:22] | and you had all these boxes | 你拿着好多箱子 |
[17:24] | and I thought you were the prettiest mover I’d ever seen. | 我觉得你是我见过最美的搬家工人 |
[17:28] | And I was sitting at this desk | 我坐在这里 |
[17:31] | when I called you to tell you that I had herpes | 我给你打电话,说我得了疱疹 但我仍旧爱着你 |
[17:34] | and that I was still in love with you, | 我还爱着你 |
[17:36] | and you said that it was over and that you didn’t love me. | 然后你说我们结束了,你并不爱我 |
[17:41] | But thank goodness none of that was true, | 但幸好,这些都不是真的 |
[17:43] | including the herpes. Ingrown hair. Yes. | –疱疹也不是真的,只是内向生毛 –对 |
[17:45] | Right in here, this is where we co-ran our first meeting. | 就在这里,是我们俩第一次合作主持会议 |
[17:50] | You remember? Obesity awareness. | 还记得吗?是为了提高大家对肥胖的意识 |
[17:53] | Mmm-hmm. | |
[17:54] | Saved a lot of lives that day. | 那天我们拯救了很多条生命 |
[17:55] | That’s when you first met Michael Klump. | 那次是你第一次见到迈克尔克朗普 |
[17:57] | “I say, I say, I’ll sit on you.” | “哎呀呀,我要坐你身上” |
[18:00] | And right over there, that’s where you realized | 就在那里,你发现 |
[18:02] | that Meredith was prostituting herself for Outback steak. | 梅瑞狄斯出卖肉体换牛排 |
[18:05] | And I will never forget that you had the cutest look on your face | 我永远也忘不了 你当时的可爱表情 |
[18:08] | because you couldn’t believe it. | 因为你没法相信那件事 |
[18:09] | You thought it was so wrong. | 你觉得她大错特错 |
[18:12] | And over here… | –这边 |
[18:13] | What happened here? | –这里发生过什么? |
[18:14] | Well, nothing. Nothing, really. | 什么都没有,真的 |
[18:17] | I would just find an excuse to come here | 我只是找个借口走到这里 |
[18:20] | so I could stare at you through that window. | 这样就能从那个窗户看着你 |
[18:23] | This is what I’d do. | 我是这样做的 |
[18:27] | Nice. | 真好 |
[18:30] | Let’s go in here. Okay. | –我们进去看看 –好 |
[18:37] | Hi, guys. | 大家好 |
[18:40] | This is where our love faces its toughest test. | 现在,我们的爱情要面临最严峻的考验了 |
[18:43] | After this, it’s just smooth sailing for the rest of our lives. | 从此以后,我们今生都会一帆风顺 |
[18:47] | Holly, will you marry me? | 霍莉,你愿意嫁给我吗? |
[18:50] | No. | 不 |
[18:52] | Marry me, Holly. | 霍莉,嫁给我 |
[18:54] | No. | 不 |
[18:55] | That guy’s got more than he can handle as it is. | 那家伙自不量力 |
[18:57] | Will you marry me? No. | –嫁给我好吗? –不 |
[18:59] | That marriage would be a sham. | 你们要结婚肯定是假婚 |
[19:01] | Will you marry me? No. | –嫁给我好吗? –不 |
[19:03] | Easy “no.” | 拒绝他很容易 |
[19:04] | Will you marry me? No. | –嫁给我好吗? –不 |
[19:05] | That would be hot. I would pay to see that. | 够性感,我愿意花钱看 |
[19:07] | Will you marry me, Holly? | 霍莉,嫁给我好吗? |
[19:08] | No. | 不 |
[19:09] | Only one that I was kind of worried about. | 我只担心他一个 |
[19:35] | This is where I fell in love with you. | 我就是在这里爱上你的 |
[19:39] | And this is where I ask you to marry me. | 我也要在这里向你求婚 |
[19:53] | It started with… | 首先是 |
[20:09] | Holly Flax, marrying me, will you be? | 霍莉弗拉克斯,嫁给我好吗? |
[20:15] | Your wife becoming, be will I. | 我愿意做你的妻子 |
[20:35] | That was so awesome. | 太棒了 |
[20:37] | Congratulations! | –恭喜! |
[20:38] | Congratulations! | –恭喜! |
[20:39] | Thank you. So guys, guys, guys, guys, | 谢谢你们,各位 |
[20:42] | we’re moving to Colorado. | 各位,我们要搬到科罗拉多去 |
[20:44] | All of us? Yep. | –所有人? –对 |
[20:46] | Wait, what? | 慢着,什么? |
[20:47] | Holly has to go back to Colorado. | 霍莉必须回科罗拉多 |
[20:49] | I’m going with her. I’m leaving. | 我要跟她一起走 |