时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | So, coasting time is officially over. | 好吃懒做的时代正式结束了 |
[00:04] | Big changes are coming, and they’re coming fast. | 接下来会有重大变革,并且来势汹汹 |
[00:08] | If you don’t like ’em, | 如果你不喜欢 |
[00:10] | this is called a door, you can walk right through it. | 这里有个门,你能直接走出去 |
[00:12] | All right? I’m not here to be your friend. | 好吧?我不是来和你交朋友的 |
[00:14] | I like my life outside of this place. | 我喜欢不在办公室时的生活 |
[00:16] | I live to leave at 5:00. | 五点整我就走人 |
[00:19] | Change number one, Darryl. | 第一项变化,达瑞尔 |
[00:21] | Per your request, the company is sending you to business school at night. | 根据你的要求 公司决定送你去商学院读夜校 |
[00:25] | Full ride, deal with it. | 学费全免,你忍了吧 |
[00:28] | Seriously? Stone-cold seriously. | –真的? –珍珠都没那么真 |
[00:31] | They are trying to figure me out, and I don’t like it. | 他们想摸清我,我不喜欢 |
[00:37] | Once they figure me out, they start to tell me what I want to hear. | 一旦他们了解我,就会开始说我爱听的 |
[00:41] | And I need to quickly figure out who’s a good worker, | 我需要快速弄清楚谁是真敬业 |
[00:44] | and who is simply a good mind reader. | 谁只是个马屁精 |
[00:47] | Because as soon as I’m hearing what I wanna hear, | 因为只要他们一说我爱听的 |
[00:50] | I’m not gonna care. | 我就不在乎了 |
[00:52] | Change two, Toby. You’re getting a new chair. | 第二项变化,托比,你有新椅子了 |
[00:55] | Thanks. Don’t thank me. | –谢谢 –别谢我 |
[00:57] | Hey, don’t thank me, guy. | 别谢我啊,老兄 |
[00:59] | Okay? | 好吧? |
[01:01] | I don’t care if you like it. | 我不管你喜不喜欢 |
[01:02] | These sound like good ideas, why wouldn’t we like them? | 这些都是好事儿啊 为啥我们会不喜欢? |
[01:05] | I don’t care what your favorite flavor is. | 我不管你们喜欢哪个口味 |
[01:08] | Here’s a bowl of ice cream, you either like it or you don’t. | 这里有碗雪糕,你爱吃不吃 |
[01:11] | That’s my attitude right now in this room, | 这就是当下我在此办公室的态度 |
[01:14] | that’s my attitude on “Ice Cream Thursdays.” | 这就是我对“星期四雪糕日”的态度 |
[01:18] | All right? | 好吗? |
[01:19] | Clear? Any questions? | 明白了吗?有什么问题吗? |
[01:21] | This all sounds great to me. | 我都好喜欢啊 |
[01:27] | But I could see how some people might think that they’re bad. | 但我明白可能有人会觉得不好 |
[01:32] | I don’t know what to think. | 我不明白了… |
[01:34] | That is a… | 凯文,你的… |
[01:36] | An astute observation, Kevin. | 观察真是又快又准 |
[01:39] | Kev’s got me pegged. | 我被凯看穿了 (斯克兰顿欢迎您) (敦德米福林) 办公室 |
[02:15] | It blows away Vermont in the fall. | –秋天时,能把佛蒙特州刮走 –哇,真的? |
[02:17] | Snap, for real? | |
[02:18] | Not even… Good morning, Deangelo. | –连… –早上好,迪安杰罗 |
[02:19] | Hold on, Pam. Okay. | –等一下,潘 –好 |
[02:21] | And if you’re really serious, | 如果你真想去 |
[02:23] | you should go in the spring. | 春天去吧 |
[02:24] | ‘Cause of the flowers. No. | –因为鲜花盛开 –不是 |
[02:26] | Because the entire state smells like earth. | –因为整个州充满泥土的气息 –还有山茱萸,或许只是泥土? |
[02:29] | Dogwoods, or just the earth? | |
[02:31] | Yes, Pam. | 什么事,潘? |
[02:32] | Hey, well, good morning. I think I have good news for you today. | 嘿,早上好,我今天有个好消息告诉你 |
[02:35] | I found your new executive assistant, my friend, Carla. | 我帮你找到行政助理了,我朋友卡拉 |
[02:38] | She’s got great experience, | 她经验丰富 |
[02:40] | we even considered making her Cece’s godmother, | 我们之前还考虑要她做塞西的教母呢 |
[02:42] | but she had this boyfriend at the time. | 但当时她有男朋友 |
[02:43] | But here’s her resume. Put it with the rest. | –这是她的简历 –和其它的放在一起吧 |
[02:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:46] | Hey, dudes. Hey. | –嘿,哥儿们 –嘿 |
[02:48] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[02:49] | Oh, my God, he hates me. No, he doesn’t. | –天呐,他讨厌我 –才没有 |
[02:52] | You just get so nervous and hyper around him. | 只是你对着他时太紧张、太激动了 |
[02:53] | I know. Every time there’s a silence, | –我知道 –只要有一点沉默 |
[02:55] | your brain’s, like… | 你的脑子就… |
[02:57] | Is that what he tells you at your little inner circle meetings? | 他在你们核心圈子开会时告诉你的? |
[02:59] | Careful, there is no inner circle. | 小心说话,我们没啥核心圈子 |
[03:03] | Oh, there is an inner circle. Oh, yeah. | 有核心圈子,绝对有 |
[03:06] | There is no inner circle. | 没有什么核心圈子 |
[03:08] | Deangelo just prefers to delegate a few things to a few guys. | 迪安杰罗只是喜欢把某些事 交给某些人去办 |
[03:12] | Jim only says that because he’s in the inner circle. | 杰姆会这么说只是因为 他是核心圈子成员 |
[03:16] | I also say that because I am also in the inner circle. | 我也这么说 因为我也是核心圈子成员 |
[03:22] | Did you get that, ma? | 你看到了吗,妈妈? |
[03:23] | Your boy, Kevin Malone, is in the inner circle, | 你的儿子凯文马龙是核心圈子成员了 |
[03:31] | which doesn’t exist. | 而这个核心圈子是不存在的 |
[03:37] | There he is. Got you coffee. | 他呀,给你买了杯咖啡 |
[03:39] | Oh, wow, thank you, that was so kind of you. | 哇喔,谢谢你,你好好啊 |
[03:45] | Not a coffee guy, I take it, huh? | 看来你不喜欢喝咖啡,是吗? |
[03:46] | It’s just that I own the coffee shop. | 只是那个咖啡店是我的 |
[03:48] | So once you’ve seen sausage being made, | 所以你看到香肠正在出炉 |
[03:51] | all you wanna do is make sausage ’cause it’s so much fun. | 你就想去做香肠,因为好好玩啊 |
[03:53] | Listen, I’ve got a sixer, Automatic for the People on the jukebox. | 我有半打啤酒,点一首《为人民而自动化》 |
[03:58] | Let’s hit the park after sundown, come on. | 太阳下山后去公园吧,来吧 |
[04:01] | Pick up some sausage if you want. | 如果你想,还能带上点香肠 |
[04:02] | I think you’ll find what you’re looking for over there. | 你想找的人在那边 |
[04:11] | No matter how many times I reach out to Dwight, | 无论我怎么接近德怀特 |
[04:14] | he doesn’t seem to want anything to do with me. | 他都不想和我扯上一丁点关系 |
[04:17] | It reminds me of my relationship with my son. | 让我想起了我和我儿子的关系 |
[04:19] | Except there, I’m the Dwight. | 但这次,我变成德怀特了 |
[04:22] | Who’s the biggest client in the state? | 谁是这个州最大的顾客? |
[04:24] | I say we go get ’em, whatever it takes. | 我说去把他们抢过来,不惜代价 |
[04:26] | What do you guys say? | 你们怎么想? |
[04:28] | Yes. Right? | –好 –是吧? |
[04:29] | Let’s do it. Or my other idea, 50,000 tiny clients. | –就这么做 –或者是我的另一个想法,五万个小客户 |
[04:33] | Yeah, I say that we just go for it. | 没错,我们就这么做吧 |
[04:37] | Is that ball lighter than usual? | 这球比正常的球轻吗? |
[04:39] | Is that a Chinatown knockoff? | –是唐人街买的翻版吗? –是在“玩具反斗城”买的 |
[04:40] | That’s Toys “R” Us, I think. | |
[04:41] | No, that’s definitely a knockoff. | 不,它绝对是个翻版 |
[04:42] | You can feel the center of gravity is off. | 你能感觉到重心是不对的 |
[04:44] | Feel that, what do you think? | –感觉到了吧?你怎么看? –是啊,完全感觉到了 |
[04:46] | Oh, yeah, totally. | |
[04:47] | Jim, you got ripped off big time. | –杰姆,你上当了 –迪安杰罗! |
[04:49] | Deangelo! | |
[04:51] | See what I did there? That’s what you need to do. | 看到没?你要做的就是这个 |
[04:53] | Just add a little English. The British are coming. | 加点英国腔,英国人要来了 |
[04:55] | – Yes. – Deangelo’s open! | –好的 –迪安杰罗的开局! |
[04:57] | Hey, Ry. Your department’s killing it, baby. | 嘿,莱恩,你的部门真要命 |
[05:00] | Hey! My pleasure, my treasure. | 嘿!我乐意,机会难得嘛 |
[05:03] | Keep it up. | 保持佳绩 |
[05:04] | The problem with having it, or, the X factor, | 使用“它”或是“不确定因素” |
[05:09] | or whatever it is you wanna call it, | 或着管你怎么叫它 |
[05:11] | is that it’s impossible to put into words | 问题在于 你想说的话很难用言语来表达 |
[05:15] | what you’re bringing to the table. | |
[05:18] | So, to make things simpler for Deangelo, I just, without lying, | 所以,为了便于迪安杰罗理解 我在不撒谎的前提下 |
[05:21] | strongly implied that I’m Kelly’s supervisor. | 强烈暗示他我是凯莉的主管 |
[05:24] | It’s not even that much of a stretch. | 这其实没那么夸张 她几乎就是按我说的做的 |
[05:25] | She pretty much does whatever I say. | |
[05:27] | What? I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | –什么? –很抱歉 |
[05:30] | Why should I pretend that you are my boss? | 我为什么要假装你是我的老板? |
[05:32] | Because what would you have done in that situation, Kelly? | 因为你在这种情形下会怎么做,凯莉? |
[05:34] | I’ll tell you what I would have done for you. I’d lie for you. | 告诉你我会为你做什么 我会为你撒谎 |
[05:36] | Yeah, but you lie all the time. You lie for no reason. | 是啊,但是你总在撒谎 无缘无故地撒谎 |
[05:39] | Ryan, you just like to lie. | 莱恩,你喜欢撒谎 |
[05:40] | I’d die for you, too. | 我也会为你去死 |
[05:42] | You really would? | 你当真? |
[05:44] | Hey, Kelly Kapoor, if I don’t have those call logs on my desk, | 嘿,凯莉卡波 如果没有我桌上的那些电话记录 |
[05:47] | we’re just gonna have to evaluate your future at the company. | 我们就要评估你在公司的未来了 |
[05:52] | Sure thing, Mr. Howard. | 没问题,霍华德先生 |
[05:54] | Glad he’s not my boss. | 很庆幸你不是我的老板 |
[05:57] | You’re the best, thank you. | 你是最棒的,谢谢你 |
[06:03] | You know, I have a cousin who cracked the secret formula | 你知道,我有个表哥 破解了某个流行饮料的秘方 |
[06:06] | for a certain popular cola that I shall not name. | 当然我不会提那个饮料的名字 |
[06:09] | So I’ve never had to buy it. True story. | 所以我从来不用花钱买,真人真事 |
[06:12] | I just drink my cousin’s. | 我就喝表哥做的 |
[06:14] | Congratulations on your one cousin. | 恭喜你表哥 我有70个,而且一个比一个好 |
[06:16] | I have 70, each one better than the last. | |
[06:20] | You know what? Straight up, why don’t you like me? | 你知道吗?直白点,你为啥不喜欢我? |
[06:23] | I’m just not a suck up like everyone else around here, okay? | 我可不像这里其他人那样 是个马屁精,好吗? |
[06:27] | I do my job well, so why don’t you just leave me alone, | 我这份工作做得很好,所以你走开 |
[06:31] | and let me do it. Okay? | 让我干活儿,好吗? |
[06:34] | Oh, no. | 别 |
[06:35] | What… Okay? | –啥? –好吗? |
[06:37] | I’m gonna win you over. No, you’re not. | –我能赢你 –不,你赢不了我 |
[06:39] | Yes, I am. No. | –能 –不能 |
[06:40] | Oh, yes. No. | –能 –不能 |
[06:41] | Yes. No. | –能 –不能 |
[06:42] | Yes! No! | –能! –不能! |
[06:43] | Yes! Yes! No! No! | –能! –不能! |
[06:45] | Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! | 能! |
[06:48] | Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes… | 能! |
[06:50] | Uh-oh. | |
[06:52] | This former administrative assistant | 这个前行政助理把“行政”跟“助理”写错了 |
[06:54] | misspelled “administrative,” and “assistant.” | |
[06:56] | The winner. | 赢家 |
[06:58] | Under special skills, Mr. Don Finer put juggling. | 在“特殊技能”一栏下面 唐芬纳先生写的是“变戏法” |
[07:05] | What’s wrong with juggling, Darryl? | 变戏法怎么了,达瑞尔? |
[07:07] | I’m a big juggler. | 变戏法我超牛的 |
[07:09] | I actually perform a motivational juggling routine. | 我的戏法一般都鼓舞人心 |
[07:12] | Seriously? Oh, yeah. | –真的? –真的 |
[07:15] | I’d do it for you here, but… | 我可以在这儿变,不过… |
[07:17] | What would you say this room is? 300 square feet? 320? | 你觉得这房间有多大? 约28平方米?30? |
[07:20] | Three-twenty, just free-balling it. | 30平方米,随便猜猜 |
[07:23] | It’s a little cramped. | 有点儿挤 |
[07:26] | How many square feet out there? Seventeen, eighteen hundo? | 那边有多少平方米? 大概158?167平方米? |
[07:29] | Oh, I think it’s 18 hundo. | 我觉得差不多是167 |
[07:31] | Give or take. | 差不多吧 |
[07:33] | Sorry, gang. | 抱歉,大伙儿 |
[07:35] | I thought my juggling stuff was in the trunk of my car, but it’s not. | 我以为变戏法的玩意儿在后备箱 不过没有 |
[07:38] | Oh, no, do you think it was stolen? | 不是吧,你觉得被偷了? |
[07:40] | I got you covered, boss. | 没事,我罩着你 |
[07:42] | Used to play with the parabolas myself. | 我过去常自己玩丢球 |
[07:45] | Got some extra balls. Hey! Oh! | 这儿有些球 嘿! |
[07:48] | Sorry, I never touch another juggler’s instruments. | 抱歉,我从不碰别的戏法师的工具 |
[07:54] | You know, we’re all here, I’ve got the music cued. | 你看,我们都在这儿 我能感受到音乐的节奏 |
[07:56] | Why don’t I just do my routine without the juggling balls? | 为啥不来个例行杂耍,不拿球? |
[08:00] | Prepare to go into the danger zone. | 准备进入危险区 |
[08:08] | Oh, wow, you weren’t kidding. No, never. | –你不是在开玩笑吧? –从不开玩笑 |
[08:12] | Can someone please throw me a fifth ball? If you dare. | 谁能给我第五个球? 如果你敢的话 |
[08:18] | Incoming! | 来了! |
[08:20] | And we’re on. | 接住 |
[08:22] | Remember, nothing’s impossible. | 记住,没什么是不可能的 |
[08:40] | Phyllis, where’s Phyllis? | 菲利斯在哪儿? |
[08:41] | Here. | 在这里 |
[08:43] | Do you believe in me, Phyllis? | 你信任我吗,菲利斯? |
[08:45] | Yes. ‘Cause I believe in you. | –信任 –因为我也信任你 |
[08:47] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[08:53] | Feel that connection? | 感受到了吗? |
[08:55] | Don’t move your head, please, thank you. | 头别动,拜托,谢谢 |
[09:00] | Big hand for Phyllis. | 请为菲利斯热烈鼓掌 |
[09:02] | That took a lot of guts. | 需要很大勇气的哦 |
[09:11] | I’m Deangelo Vickers. | 我是迪安杰罗威克斯 |
[09:13] | Thank you so much. Hope you learned something. | 非常感谢,希望大家有所收获 |
[09:18] | He didn’t drop a single ball. | 一个球也没掉过 |
[09:22] | Look. | 快看 |
[09:24] | I’m juggling eggs and bowling balls. | 我在抛鸡蛋和保龄球 |
[09:26] | I’m juggling with one hand. | 只用一只手 |
[09:29] | No hands. | 不用手 |
[09:31] | What could he possibly stand to gain from a fake juggling routine? | 他这样假装杂耍能图点啥? |
[09:34] | What could he possibly stand to gain from a real juggling routine? | 就算是真杂耍又能怎样? |
[09:38] | How can you keep defending him? | 你为什么一直维护他? |
[09:40] | He’s good at his job, and I like working for him. | 他能力很强,而且我跟他干活 |
[09:42] | Of course you do, Jim. You’re a man. | 你当然是,杰姆,你是个男的 |
[09:45] | Deangelo is a huge sexist. | 迪安杰罗严重性别歧视 |
[09:47] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 哇哦 |
[09:48] | I think if he was sexist, I’d be able to tell. | 他是不是性别歧视,我最有发言权 |
[09:51] | I took a crap load of women’s studies courses at Cornell. | 我在康奈尔学过一系列女性研究课程 |
[09:54] | And I wrote my own companion piece to The Vagina Monologues, | 而且本人还为《阴道独白》写了姊妹篇 |
[09:56] | called The Penis Apologies. So I know a thing or two. | 称作“阳具默示录”,所以我略知一二 |
[09:59] | Okay, then how about | 好吧,那为何 |
[10:01] | I’m the head of the accounting department, | 我身为会计部主任 |
[10:02] | but he only ever talks to Kevin. | 他却永远只和凯文说话? |
[10:04] | What about Pam and Kelly? Also department heads, | 还有潘和凯莉,也是部门领导 |
[10:07] | but has he ever met with you? | 他有和你交谈过吗? |
[10:08] | Or even asked you to do anything? | 他有叫你做过什么吗? |
[10:15] | How could I not see it? You’re so right. | 对啊,我怎么没发现呢?你太对了 |
[10:17] | Why don’t you talk to him about it? | 你为什么不和他说说? |
[10:18] | And say what? “Hey, Deangelo, are you shy or just a sexist?” | 说啥呢?“嗨,迪安杰罗 你是拘谨还是性别歧视?” |
[10:22] | Why don’t you just tell him how his actions are being perceived | 你为什么不和他说说 他在办公室的行为 |
[10:24] | by the women in this office? | 让女性是啥感受? |
[10:25] | Mmm-hmm. | |
[10:27] | And if he doesn’t listen, then he can kiss his penis goodbye. | 如果他不听,那就和他的小鸡鸡说拜拜 |
[10:31] | Snip-snip. Am I right, girls? | 咔嚓!对吧,各位? |
[10:35] | Hey, you got a second? | 嗨,能打扰一下吗? |
[10:37] | Yeah, I got tons of time, this job’s a joke. | 当然,我有的是时间 这工作太简单了 |
[10:39] | So what’s up? | 有什么事? |
[10:42] | Really, it’s nothing. I was just talking to Angela. | 实际上没啥事 我刚才和安杰拉交谈了下 |
[10:45] | And she was… | 她说… |
[10:47] | Hey. Saw Jim come in, are we meeting? | 看见杰姆进来了,开会了吗? |
[10:49] | Yeah, sure, let’s make it a meeting. | 当然,我们开个小会 |
[10:51] | If it’s all right, can I just have, like, | 若不介意的话,能单独给我一分钟吗? 只是说下… |
[10:53] | one minute alone, just to go over… | |
[10:54] | What’s the big secret? Why are you even whispering? | 是什么大秘密?为啥你还要小声说? |
[10:57] | Come on, it’s the guys. | –拜托,都是纯爷们 –我知道,都是纯爷们 |
[10:59] | I know, just the guys. | |
[11:01] | Well, maybe that’s part of the problem, I think. | 好吧,可能这就是问题所在 |
[11:04] | So what happened was I was talking to some of the department heads. | 所以就在刚才 我和一些部门领导交谈了下 |
[11:07] | Right. | –对 –一些女性部门领导 |
[11:09] | Some of the female department heads. Uh-oh. | |
[11:11] | – Yeah. – Right? | –是的 –对吗? |
[11:12] | Hot. Maybe there’s a vibe out there | –刺激 –可能办公室里 |
[11:15] | with certain members of the office | 有些人感觉到 |
[11:17] | that you are a little sexist, or… | 你有点性别歧视,或者… |
[11:22] | Damn! Whoa! | –我靠! –哇! |
[11:24] | Wait. Are you serious? Who feels this way? | –别紧张 –你是认真的?谁这么觉得? |
[11:28] | Oh, like, nobody, it was… Pam? | –没谁,这是… –潘? |
[11:31] | – Was it Pam? – Oh, my gosh. | –是潘吗? –我的天 |
[11:32] | That sounds like Pam. You know how she gets. | 听起来是潘,你知道她为人 |
[11:34] | Deangelo, she can get really bitchy. | 迪安杰罗,她可以很使坏的 |
[11:38] | – Kevin… – Guys. | –凯文… –伙计们 |
[11:40] | Hold on. Doesn’t matter who, okay? | 打住,不管是谁,好吗? |
[11:43] | I’m just happy that Jim brought it to my attention, | 我很高兴杰姆告诉我这点 |
[11:45] | because, honestly, I had no idea. | 因为老实讲,我毫不知情 |
[11:48] | That’s awesome. Thank you. | –太好了 –谢谢你 |
[11:50] | Mom, Ryan’s taking us out to dinner tonight. | 妈妈,莱恩今晚带我们出去吃晚饭 |
[11:52] | No, no, he’s not gonna stand us up like he did last time. | 不,他不会像上次那样放我们鸽子了 |
[11:55] | He won’t ever stand us up again. | 他不会再耍我们了 |
[11:57] | So I am the new Customer Service supervisor… | 我现在是新客服主管… |
[12:00] | When Deangelo’s around. | 当迪安杰罗在的时候 |
[12:02] | And I’m also a very dutiful boyfriend when… | 而且我也是个很本分的男友 |
[12:06] | All the time. | All the time. –一直是 –一直是 |
[12:09] | Erin, do you mind running down to the lobby | 艾琳,能下楼帮我 |
[12:11] | and bringing up my brand new executive assistant? | 带新招的行政助理上来吗? |
[12:14] | Absolutely. Hey, who’d you end up hiring? | –当然 –嗨,你最后招谁了? |
[12:16] | I’m glad you asked, Jim. | 很高兴你询问,杰姆 |
[12:18] | Because, apparently, there’s a rumor | 因为貌似流传着一个谣言 我有性别歧视 |
[12:19] | running around here that I’m a sexist. | |
[12:21] | Mmm-hmm. | |
[12:22] | I can’t work here effectively if you guys think I’m something that I’m not. | 我没法投入工作,如果你们误会我 |
[12:27] | I’m not a sexist. | 我没有性别歧视 |
[12:30] | Raise your hand if you have a vagina. | 举起你的手,如果你有阴道 |
[12:40] | Raise your hand if someone you love has a vagina. | 举起你的手,若你爱的人有阴道 |
[12:44] | Yeah, yeah, okay. Just about everyone. | 对,好的,每一个人 |
[12:48] | What about Deangelo’s hand? | 迪安杰罗举了几只手? |
[12:50] | Oh, wow. He’s got ’em both up. | 哇,双手高举 |
[12:54] | Yeah. | 是哪 |
[12:57] | Uh-huh. | |
[12:58] | Yeah. So it bothers me, | 所以听到这谣言 |
[13:01] | when I hear that there’s gossip around here | 我很困惑,说我比较轻视女同志 |
[13:04] | that I treat women lesser than men. | |
[13:07] | Okay? Frankly, | 好吗?显然 |
[13:09] | we all look a little ridiculous when that happens. | 发生这种事,我们都会觉得可笑 |
[13:12] | I’m not a feminist, | 我不是个女权主义者 |
[13:13] | but I think that the men in this office | 但我觉得在这办公室里 |
[13:15] | are being given chances that the women aren’t. | 男同志比女同志得到了更多机会 |
[13:18] | Dwight. | 德怀特 |
[13:20] | What’s your take? | –你认为呢? –现在在争论啥? |
[13:21] | What’s the argument here? | |
[13:22] | NBA, WNBA. One is a sport, one is a joke. | 全美篮球协会,美国女子篮球联盟 一项是运动,另一个是娱乐 |
[13:26] | I love sports, I love jokes. | 我爱运动,也爱娱乐 |
[13:28] | Room for all. Man, you’re smart. | –各取所需 –你太聪明了 |
[13:31] | Oh, hey! Hi. Hello. Hi. | –你好 –嗨 |
[13:34] | Welcome. Everyone, I’d like you to please welcome Jordan Garfield. | 欢迎,大家注意 热烈欢迎约旦加菲尔德 |
[13:41] | This is everyone. Hello. | –各位同志 –你好 |
[13:43] | So, Jordan, where did you work before? | 约旦,之前你在哪工作? |
[13:46] | A law office? | –律师事务所? –不,Anthropologie |
[13:47] | No, Anthropologie. | |
[13:49] | “We don’t have this and that size.” Pretty lame. | “我们没有这或者那尺寸” 挺不怎么样的 |
[13:52] | Lame? You worked at Anthropologie? | 不怎么样? 你居然在Anthropologie 工作? |
[13:54] | Yeah. That’s, like, my dream job. | –是 –那是我的梦想 |
[13:56] | How did you even get that job? | 你是怎么加入的? |
[13:57] | Well, I… You chose this job over that job? | –好吧,我… –你从那工作跳槽来这? |
[13:59] | Okay, okay, back to work, Kelly. | 好了,回去工作,凯莉 我们今天有很多事 |
[14:01] | We have a lot to get done today. | |
[14:03] | So, is this your first office job then? | 所以,这是你第一份办公室工作? |
[14:07] | Yeah. Yup. | –是啊 –对 |
[14:08] | Wow. No corporate experience whatsoever. | –哇 –没有共事经验又怎样? |
[14:11] | I didn’t want anyone with any bad habits. | 我就不想有人带着坏习惯 |
[14:13] | Nice. | 赞 |
[14:16] | Jim, are you coming? | 杰姆,你来吗? |
[14:19] | – Oh, yeah, did he text us? – Yeah. | –当然,他群发短信了? –对的 |
[14:25] | No! | 不去! |
[14:28] | Jim, what are you doing? Get in there. | 杰姆,你愣着干嘛?快进去啊 |
[14:29] | This is not the time to take a stand, at least he likes one of us. | 识时务者为俊杰,俩人至少得喜欢一个 |
[14:31] | He didn’t text me. Yes! | –他没短信我 –对! |
[14:34] | I’m in. | 我入选了 |
[14:35] | Andy, what are you doing? | 安迪,你干嘛呢? |
[14:38] | I’m going in into the belly of the beast. | 我准备先打入敌人内部 |
[14:41] | I’m gonna infiltrate and change from within. | 然后直捣黄龙,由内及外 |
[14:46] | What’s up, man cave? | 我来也,男人帮! |
[14:51] | Just go in. Hmm? | 进去就行了 |
[14:52] | Just go in, he probably just forgot to text you. | 进去就行了,他可能忘发给你了 |
[14:54] | Internally for office use, | 办公室内部专用 |
[14:58] | where do we get our paper from? | 我们的纸哪里提供? |
[15:00] | Do we go and… | 我们有… |
[15:02] | Do we have that system? Don’t worry, | –我们有这套系统吗? –别紧张 |
[15:03] | the first day’s always the hardest. | –第一天往往最难熬 –没错 |
[15:04] | Yeah. | |
[15:09] | Hey, Jim. Yeah? | –嘿,杰姆 –在 |
[15:11] | Can I help you? Nope. | –你有什么事儿吗? –没有 |
[15:14] | Just… | 就… |
[15:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:39] | So, he kicked you out of the inner circle, huh? | –核心圈子不欢迎你了? –没核心圈子这玩意儿 |
[15:42] | No, there is no inner circle. | |
[15:46] | Dwight? | 德怀特? |
[15:47] | Deangelo wanted me to ask you if there’s anything I could help you with? | 迪安杰罗说有事儿尽管说话 |
[15:50] | Really? | 是吗? |
[15:52] | Anything? | 什么事都可以吗? |
[15:53] | Do you need anything? | 那你有什么需要吗? |
[15:55] | Deangelo? | 迪安杰罗? |
[15:56] | Tell your whore to leave me alone! | 让你的贱人滚远点! |
[16:00] | Okay, I do not wanna waste your time, so I will keep this brief! | 为了节省时间,闲话少说! |
[16:05] | Now, word on the street is Mercy Hospital, | 传言说道慈爱医院 |
[16:08] | back on the market. | 又有生意了 |
[16:09] | Deangelo would like you to put together a sales pitch for next week. | 迪安杰罗要你们 把下周的推销提案准备起来 |
[16:12] | Deangelo has also recently learned about the Barnacle Project, | 迪安杰罗最近对海生介的项目感兴趣 |
[16:17] | which is a non-profit organization based in Mystic, Connecticut, | 康乃狄克州米斯蒂克的一家非盈利组织 |
[16:20] | that assists in the scraping of barnacles… | 正在做清理海生介的业务… |
[16:22] | So this is my life | 我就这么毁了 |
[16:25] | until I win the lottery | 除非哪天中了乐透 |
[16:29] | or Pam finally writes that series of young adult books. | 或潘能写完那系列有关年轻人的书 |
[16:32] | So, one afternoon while walking home from school, | 某天放学回家的下午 高一怪杰贝基沃尔特斯 |
[16:34] | quirky 10th-grader Becky Walters | 在草丛里发现了一只受伤的草泥马 |
[16:36] | finds a wounded Pegasus in the woods. | |
[16:39] | And she becomes “The Horse Flyer.” | 然后她就会“骑着草泥马飞”了 |
[16:44] | Hey, Kelly, that’s the last time | 嘿,凯莉,别再找我谈 |
[16:45] | I’m gonna talk to you about your paycheck, okay? | 薪水的事儿了,成吗? |
[16:47] | We pay you a fair salary here and if you’re only here for the money, | 我们的薪水很丰厚,一心为了钱的话 |
[16:50] | maybe you shouldn’t be here at all. | 你根本就不该来 |
[16:51] | No one likes a money grubber. | 没人喜欢贪财的人 |
[16:55] | I’m sorry, Mr. Howard. I apologize for grubbing for money… | 我错了,霍华德先生 爱钱是我不对… |
[16:59] | I can’t do this. I can’t do this. I’m sorry, I just can’t do it. | 不行,姐再也忍不了了 抱歉,我演不下去了 |
[17:03] | Deangelo, Ryan is not my boss, okay? | 迪安杰罗,莱恩不是我的上级 |
[17:05] | Frankly, he hasn’t had a real job here in years. | 说真的,他都打好几年酱油了 |
[17:07] | Whoa! | |
[17:08] | That’s hilarious, Kelly. | –这样讲太离谱了,凯莉 –不,他是个大骗子 |
[17:10] | No, he’s just a big fraud, Deangelo. | |
[17:12] | He’s like Rango. | 和兰戈一样 |
[17:13] | He doesn’t work here, basically, | 他都不算这里的员工 |
[17:15] | just like the way Rango didn’t save those animals. | 好比那些动物根本不是兰戈救的 |
[17:17] | It was just a big misunderstanding. | 全部都是误会 |
[17:20] | Is this true, Ryan? | 这是真的吗,莱恩? |
[17:22] | I did not see Rango. | 我没看过兰戈 |
[17:24] | Okay, I don’t have time for this “he said, she said.” | 停,谁说了啥我没时间深究 |
[17:26] | He’s not saying anything! | 人家明明没说啥 |
[17:28] | It’s too murky. | 好复杂 |
[17:29] | I like Ryan. You seem kind of hysterical to me. | 我喜欢莱恩这小伙 而你,太歇斯底里了 |
[17:34] | Ryan’s your supervisor. Let’s just leave it that way. | 莱恩是你的主管,这样的安排不变 |
[17:36] | But it’s not fair. I’ve been working here for such a long time… | 不公平,我在这里工作这么久了… |
[17:41] | Close call. | 真的好险 |
[17:42] | Okay, why don’t you just finish this stuff up and leave it on my desk | 你把这些做完后,放到我办公桌上 |
[17:45] | and I will see you at your place around 2:00 a.m.? | 然后半夜两点你家见,好吗? |
[17:56] | Oh, angry, angry dunk. | 绝对是暴扣啊 |
[17:59] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[18:00] | It sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun, | 听起来你们玩得很开心 |
[18:02] | but it’s really loud and some of us are trying to work, so… | 不过有点吵到别人工作了,所以… |
[18:05] | Do you think you could do it a little more quietly? | 能不能声音稍微小点? |
[18:07] | Well, that’s gonna be tough because we’re getting a dunking clinic | 恐怕很难,魔术师乔丹正上 |
[18:09] | from Magic Jordan himself. | 扣篮课呢 |
[18:12] | You mean Michael Jordan? | 你是说迈克尔乔丹? |
[18:16] | Total brain burp. | –纯属灵机一动 –我不是乔丹 |
[18:17] | I’m no MJ. | |
[18:19] | Please. | 拜托 |
[18:20] | I can do his dunk from free-throw line, though. | 我能完成他的罚球线起跳灌篮 |
[18:23] | Whoa! | 哇哦! |
[18:25] | Damn! Mad respect from a brother! | 擦,哥们真的崇拜死你了! |
[18:28] | The man is paying me to take Chinese. I will say what I need to say. | 他花钱让我学汉语,有些马屁我必须拍 |
[18:32] | And soon, I will say it in Chinese. | 很快我就能用汉语拍了 |
[18:37] | Okay, well, it’s just really loud. | 好了,真的太吵了 |
[18:38] | Okay. We’ll keep that in mind. | 好了,知道了 |
[18:41] | All right, ladies. Back to the game. Do it! | –好了,姐们,游戏继续 –回去吧! |
[18:44] | And, Jim, come on in. | 杰姆过来 |
[18:48] | You’re back in. | 你又重新进圈子了 |
[18:51] | You know what? Instead of a game, why don’t we do an exhibition? | 知道吗?真人秀可能会比比赛好哟 |
[18:55] | Love to see that dunk of yours. | 想看你扣篮 |
[18:57] | Yeah, we’ll set that up one day. | 我们改天讨论吧 |
[18:59] | Today. Now, maybe. | 择日不如撞日,就今天 |
[19:01] | ‘Cause we have a hoop downstairs, | 楼下有篮筐 |
[19:02] | and a real ball, so you don’t have to mime it. | 有球,直接来真的吧 |
[19:06] | Yeah, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:07] | Why not? | 为什么不呢? |
[19:09] | Only because | 一般人 |
[19:10] | no one has called NASA to request a lift off. | 可不会班门弄斧啊 |
[19:15] | Let’s go downstairs, okay? Let’s do it. | 下楼吧,好吗?走吧 |
[19:17] | Pass. | 不去了 |
[19:19] | If I wanted to see a pissing contest, | 要是我想看场傻逼比赛 不如直接把我家莫斯关鸡窝里去 |
[19:20] | I’d lock Mose in the chicken coop. | |
[19:22] | Damn it, Dwight, enough! | 他妈的,德怀特,够了! |
[19:24] | Get your ass downstairs, or find a new place to sell paper! | 赶紧下来,或者给我滚蛋! |
[19:32] | Okay, a little about me. | 好吧,介绍下我 |
[19:35] | I respond to strong leadership. | 我对强有力的领导人很服从 |
[19:39] | All right, there you go. Seems a little close. | –好的,该你了 –有点近哦 |
[19:40] | You’re sure that’s the real foul line? | –你确定这是罚球线? –大概四点五米 |
[19:42] | Fifteen feet from the baseline. | |
[19:43] | So you need me to move it in? | 需要划近点吗? |
[19:45] | Nah, that’s 15. | 嗯,的确是四点五米 |
[19:47] | Yeah. Okay. | –是 –好的 |
[19:48] | And, you know what, to make it interesting, | 为了让游戏更有趣 |
[19:50] | Jordan, why don’t you sit underneath the basket? | 约旦来坐在篮筐下吧 |
[19:52] | Seriously? Yeah, come on. | –真的吗? –对,来吧 |
[19:54] | I’ll dunk over you, best seat in the house. | 我直接从你头顶上灌篮 全场最佳座位哪 |
[19:56] | I don’t… I don’t think I can do that. | 我…我恐怕做不来 |
[19:58] | I’m holding your jewelry. | –我拿着你们的首饰呢 –那好吧 |
[19:59] | Right, yeah. | |
[20:00] | Okay, fair enough. Kevin, you do it. | 的确,凯文你来 |
[20:02] | Yes, okay. | –好的 –为什么不是你? |
[20:03] | Why don’t you? | |
[20:05] | Here? | 这? |
[20:06] | Someone wanna sit in Kevin’s lap? | 有人想坐在凯文的大腿上吗? |
[20:07] | Angela? No. | –安杰拉? –不必 |
[20:08] | Oscar? No, thank you. | –奥斯卡? –不用了,多谢 |
[20:10] | Okay, Jimmy, this is for you, to show you that anything is possible. | 好吧,杰米,你来 瞧瞧任何事是有可能的 |
[20:12] | Fantastic. All right? | –好极了 –好了? |
[20:14] | Yup. This is also for the troops. | –是的 –这也是为了大家伙儿 |
[20:25] | Doctor is in! | 进了! |
[20:40] | Now what? | 现在该怎么办? |
[20:48] | Deangelo? | 迪安杰罗? |
[20:50] | Oh, my God, are you all right? | 天哪,你还好吧? |
[20:52] | Erin, will you call 911, please? Okay. | –行了,打911吧 –马上 |
[20:55] | Who should I say is calling? Erin. | –该说谁打的呢? –艾琳 |
[21:23] | Dry sweat, yeah, I get it. | 冷汗,嗯,我懂 |
[21:26] | Okay, we’re gonna work on it. | 好,我们会努力的 |