时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Oh, for god’s sake | 搞什么玩意啊 |
[00:07] | Planking is a very stupid and dangerous trend | 装死是一种非常愚蠢而且危险的时尚 |
[00:09] | Basically you lie like a plank in weird places | 基本上你只要在古怪的地点 像块木板一样趴着就行 |
[00:12] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[00:13] | Sometimes you get run over | 有时候你会被车轧过去 |
[00:15] | Welcome to the Internet | 欢迎来到互联网世界 |
[00:17] | Planking is one of those things where | 装死是那种,不是人人都能懂的事情 |
[00:19] | hey, you either get it or you don’t | 不是人人都能懂的事情 |
[00:23] | And I don’t. But I am so excited to be a part of it. | 我就不太明白怎么回事,但是我很高兴能一起玩儿 |
[00:29] | After you my good sir | –您先请,我的好先生 |
[00:30] | No, I insist | –不,您先请 |
[00:32] | The search committee finally decided, | 招聘委员会经过了很多次商议 |
[00:33] | after a lot of deliberation | 决定由罗伯特加利福尼亚 |
[00:35] | on Robert California for the manager position | 来担任经理 |
[00:40] | Who took one look around and left. | 他来看了一眼就走了 |
[00:43] | He drove down to Florida and convinced Jo to make him C.E.O | 他开车去了佛罗里达,说服乔让他当首席执行官 |
[00:50] | C.E.O. Her own job | 首席执行官,她自己的职位 |
[00:53] | He talked her out of her own job | 他劝她让出自己的职位 |
[00:55] | and I don’t really know how someone does that | 我不知道怎么有人会这样做 |
[00:57] | but anyway then the position was his to fill | 但总之,这个职位是他的了 |
[01:00] | and he chose | 而他做出了选择 |
[01:08] | It’s unbelievable | 很难想象吧 |
[01:11] | True. I may have been the second choice, | 是真的,我本来是第二选择,但我成了首选中的首选 |
[01:13] | but I was the first choice’s first choice. | |
[01:15] | And about Dwight, | 至于德怀特呢 |
[01:16] | have some resentment about not getting the job | 我能感觉到,他对没能得到这个职位有些怨念 |
[01:19] | so I sat him down and we had a talk | 所以我和他坐下好好谈了一次 |
[01:21] | And I told him, “I need a really strong number two | 我告诉他我需要一个非常厉害的候补 |
[01:24] | “I want you to be my enforcer.’ | 我需要你当我的监督者 |
[01:26] | Smart, right? Very smart | –很聪明,对吗? –非常聪明 |
[01:30] | This has got to stop | –不能再这样下去了 –我下不来了 |
[01:33] | Hey! Kevin | 凯文,你好 |
[01:36] | Yeah, at first I was really disappointed | 是的,一开始我非常失望 |
[01:40] | But I’ve got a great daily routine going right now | 但我现在每天生活都相当规律 |
[01:42] | I’ve upped my karate to eight times a week. | 我把我的空手道联系增加到一周八次 |
[01:44] | I’ve added boxing at lunches and on weekends, | 我在午餐时间和周末增加了拳击 |
[01:46] | I do kick-boxing three times a week, Krav Maga four times a week, | 一周三次踢拳,一周四次以色列自卫术 |
[01:49] | an hour of meditation every morning at sunrise, | 明天早上日出时冥想一小时,日落时再来一次 |
[01:52] | and again at sunset. | |
[01:54] | So yeah I’m doing great | 所以,没错,我现在很赞的 |
[01:57] | I’m going to need some help. Pam? | 我需要帮手,帕姆? 我觉得我不能帮你啊 |
[02:02] | Oh, yeah. Pregnant | 对了,怀孕可以 |
[02:04] | Right here. Little Michael Scott | –就在这儿,小迈克斯科特 |
[02:06] | Nope. I told you I don’t like that joke | –不,我告诉过你,我不喜欢这个笑话 |
[02:09] | It is a boy. We found out early | 是个男孩,我们检查过了 |
[02:11] | Much different the second time around | 第二次的感觉有很多不同 |
[02:13] | And I have to say it is nice not being | 我不得不说,办公室里不止你一个怀孕的 |
[02:15] | the only pregnant woman in the office | 感觉真不错 |
[02:18] | Look, it’s “little pregs” and “big pregs.” | 瞧,这就是,小小的孕妇和大大的孕妇 |
[02:23] | Wait, when did we start calling each other | 等等,我们什么时候这么 |
[02:24] | Isn’t it amazing the difference in our sizes? | 是不是很神奇啊,我们的尺寸差那么大? |
[02:27] | Well, I am a few months ahead of you | 我比你早了几个月 |
[02:29] | I’m having a child with my husband the senator | 我和我的参议员老公有了个孩子 |
[02:31] | And Pam is having a child with Jim The great salesman | 而帕姆是和吉姆有了个孩子,很好的推销员 |
[02:36] | Hoist him aloft | 把他举起来 |
[02:38] | Come on, Darryl, lift Lift, Darryl | –加油,达瑞尔,抬起来,来吧 |
[02:40] | Come on, man | –加油,兄弟 |
[02:42] | Yeah, I wanted the manager job, but I got something much better | 嗯,我想要经理的职位 但是我现在手上有了更好的东西 |
[02:48] | This soda | 这瓶苏打汽水 |
[02:50] | This is mine | 是我的 |
[02:51] | It might be easier if you take a deep breath lift from the knees, | 你先深呼吸,会简单点的 |
[02:56] | and shove it up your butt | 从膝盖用力提,然后从屁股里挤出来 |
[02:59] | a new thing this summer | 我这个夏天的时候发现了一件好玩事儿 |
[03:01] | I act like I’m telling someone how to do something. | 我装着告诉别人怎么做事 |
[03:04] | A long description and then I say… | 先做一些很长的描述,最后说 |
[03:07] | And shove it up your butt | 然后从屁股里挤出来 |
[03:11] | It’s stupid, but it’s my thing now | 这很蠢,但现在我乐此不疲啊 |
[03:14] | No one should be planking at all. | 谁也不应该装死 |
[03:16] | Thank you. Yes | 谢谢你,说得不错 |
[03:19] | Dwight my enforcer, my number two can you take care of this? | 德怀特,我的监督者、我的替补 你能处理一下吗? |
[03:22] | Say no more | 马上办 |
[03:35] | Kids, don’t try planking it’s dangerous. | 孩子,别再玩装死了,很危险滴 |
[03:39] | Especially with me around | 尤其是有我在的时候 (斯克兰顿 欢迎您) 办公室 |
[04:12] | Are you watching that commercial again? | 你又在看那个广告了? |
[04:16] | Why do you keep watching it if you know it’s just going to make you cry? | 你明知那会让你哭,干嘛还老看? |
[04:19] | Because everything makes me cry so what’s the difference? | 反正现在我什么事都能哭 看看又能有什么区别啊? |
[04:23] | This dog he just wants to protect his bone | 这只狗狗,他只是想保护他的骨头 |
[04:27] | He’s got a bank vault That’s a start. | 他有银行保险库了,好的开始啊 |
[04:29] | Not enough, though | 根本不够 |
[04:30] | All right | 好吧 |
[04:36] | The new C.E.O. works out of the conference room about half the time | 新来的首席执行官大半时间是在会议室工作 |
[04:39] | but whenever he takes a break he does these weird walks around the office. | 但是他休息的时候 他总是很古怪的在办公室走来走去 |
[04:44] | And you never know who he’s going to zero in on | 你永远不知道 他会突然直接找谁 |
[04:46] | for these really intense small talks | 跟他去谈那些很难熬的话 |
[04:48] | You just hope it’s not you. | 你会希望倒霉的不会是你自己 |
[04:51] | And yet you hope it is you, too It’s strange | 但你又希望,会是你自己,很奇怪 |
[05:02] | Here we go. Hello | –要来了 –你好 |
[05:04] | Robert California. Let’s have a conversation | 罗伯特加利福尼亚,让我们来谈谈吧 |
[05:07] | Describe your day so far | 描述一下到目前为止你的一天吧 |
[05:08] | Well, I woke up and | 好的,我睡醒了,然后 |
[05:10] | When you recount your day, never say you woke up | 伊尔琳,当你描述你的一天的时候 |
[05:13] | It’s a waste of your time | 永远也不要说你睡醒了,那是浪费时间 |
[05:14] | That’s how every day has begun for everyone since the dawn of man. | 不然怎么说每个人的每天都从黎明开始呢 |
[05:17] | Very smart | Very smart 真聪明,相当聪明 |
[05:21] | Suddenly, I was awake and I… | 忽然之间,我就醒了 |
[05:25] | Hey, Robert We have that 9:30 A.M. casual chit chat scheduled | 我有了全新的开始,罗伯特 上午九点半是我们日程表上的闲聊时间 |
[05:30] | I emailed you about it last eight to confirm. And again this morning | 我昨晚给你发电子邮件确认过了 而且今天早上又确认了一遍 |
[05:34] | First item on the agenda can I get everyone | 日程表上的头等大事就是 |
[05:36] | an extra long Columbus Day weekend? | 我能否给大家争取一个额外的 哥伦布日周末? |
[05:38] | Item number two, connect with the guy | 第二大事就是,跟这个人保持联系 |
[05:41] | Robert California, what does he think of me? | 罗伯特加利福尼亚 他是怎么看待我的呢? |
[05:44] | Don’t know Super care. | 不知道,要格外小心 |
[05:47] | Number three, time permitting we lost our biggest client. | 第三件大事,由于时间原因 我们丢了我们最大的客户 |
[06:02] | Pam. Pam Past! Pam. | 帕姆,帕姆,帕姆 (吉姆–德怀特–奥斯卡–达里尔–安迪 托比–菲比,安吉拉–凯文 (斯坦利–加伯–凯莉–瑞安 老人–帕姆–瑞迪斯–伊尔琳) |
[06:20] | Jim | 吉姆 |
[06:30] | Can I call you right back? Thank you very much. | 我一会儿给你打回去好吗?多谢了 |
[06:35] | Okay | 好吧 |
[06:40] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[06:43] | The Friday before Columbus Day, thoughts? | 哥伦布日之前的星期五,你觉得呢? |
[06:46] | What are your thoughts? | 你怎么想? |
[06:47] | Just making chit-chat | 就是随便聊聊 |
[06:50] | Kind of a medium year for women’s soccer, no? | 今年的女子足球比赛有点温吞水,不是吗? |
[06:56] | What are you looking at? | 你们在看什么啊? |
[06:58] | It’s nothing | 没,没什么 |
[06:59] | It can’t be nothing Yeah, it can’t be nothing. | –肯定不会没什么 –是啊,肯定不会没什么 |
[07:02] | It’s just a list of our names split into two columns | 只是我们的名字列表被分成了两排 |
[07:04] | What? | 什么? |
[07:06] | Okay, just wait one second all right? I will copy it | 好了,稍微等一下,好吗?我要抄下来 |
[07:09] | Do you have a pen? No | –你有笔吗 –没 |
[07:11] | No | 没有 |
[07:13] | Okay. Um, I’ll take a photo of it. | 好吧,我要拍张照片 |
[07:15] | Dwight, can you throw me my phone? | 德怀特,把我的手机丢过来好吗? |
[07:20] | Nice catch | 接得不错 |
[07:22] | If he comes out distract him. | 要是他出来,分散他的注意力 |
[07:24] | We need a warning signal | 我们需要一个警报信号 |
[07:26] | We don’t need a warning signal, Kevin | 我们不需要警报信号 |
[07:28] | We can see him right there. – We do. | –我从这儿就能看见他 –我们需要 |
[07:29] | Don’t need a… | 我向你保证,我们不需要 |
[07:30] | Warning! Warning Warning! | Warning! Warning 警报,警报,警报,警报,警报 |
[07:34] | Phyllis! | Phyllis –菲利斯 –菲利斯 |
[07:37] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[07:41] | You okay? Yeah. Yeah. | –没事? –好的,好的 |
[07:42] | One, two, three | –一,二,三 |
[07:44] | Thanks, guys | –谢谢各位 |
[07:49] | Okay. Which side of the list am I on? | 好了,我在名单的哪一边? |
[07:52] | Left Yes | –左边 –太好了 |
[07:54] | Why are you… How do you know? | 你为什么,你怎么知道? |
[07:57] | Really great list of names, guys | 很棒的名单,伙计们 |
[08:00] | Thank you so much Good work. | 非常感谢,活儿干的不错 |
[08:02] | No, actually, that was in Robert’s notebook. | 哦,不是,其实,这是罗伯特的笔记本上的 |
[08:05] | He left it at reception and we photocopied it | 他把这落在前台上,我们复制下来的 |
[08:07] | Oh | |
[08:08] | Okay. I don’t want any part of this. | 好吧,我一点都不想看 |
[08:11] | Maybe it’s the list of people he’s going to fire. | 也许这是一份要被开除的人员的名单 |
[08:14] | Okay. It’s not that, Pam | 好了,不是那样的,帕姆 |
[08:17] | You know I was thinking it reminds me | 知道吗?我想起来 |
[08:19] | of those lists Dwight used to make | 德怀特以前也制作过这样的名单 |
[08:20] | This is if we were a on a cruise ship | 这个是假设我们都在一艘游轮上 |
[08:22] | and had to divide into life boats. | 必须分配到救生艇上的人的名单 |
[08:24] | And this is if we were on a cruise ship | 这个则是假设我们都在一艘游轮上 |
[08:25] | and had to divide into life rafts. | 必须被分配到救生筏上的人的名单 |
[08:28] | Here’s something “Who would eat who in an Alive situation?’ | 这些则是,在活着的情况下谁应该吃掉谁? |
[08:35] | No. That can’t be it | 不,不是这个 |
[08:37] | I gotta say | 我想说,看起来 |
[08:38] | it kind of seems like the left side is the side to be on | 左边这一列应该是没事儿的人 |
[08:42] | Me, Jim, Dwight, Darryl no offense, Pam. | 我,吉姆,德怀特,达瑞尔 没有冒犯的意思,帕姆 |
[08:44] | Excuse me? | –我不这么想 –你说什么? |
[08:46] | Shh. Pam, come on Don’t be such a right-sider. | 帕姆,得了吧 别搞得像右栏的衰人们好不好 |
[08:50] | Did you guys figure it out? We couldn’t crack it | –你们猜出是怎么回事了吗? –我们想不出来 |
[08:52] | Go in there, just ask the man what it means | 进去问那个人是什么意思就行了 |
[08:55] | He’ll know that we looked at his private notebook | 他会知道我们看了他的私人笔记本 |
[09:00] | Come on Just say you saw the list by accident | 得了吧,就说你是无意中看到的 |
[09:02] | I’m already working on this Columbus Day thing for you guys | 我已经在这个哥伦布日 为你们忙活了一天了 |
[09:04] | And it’s starting to stack up. | 现在事情开始堆积起来,感觉好忙 |
[09:07] | It feels like a lot One thing at a time | 事情只能一件一件来啊 |
[09:08] | Yeah, that’s all you had to do today is ask about Columbus Day? | 你今天必须做的事,就只有问哥伦布日这一件吗? |
[09:16] | Yes. For god’s sake Andy, yes. Come in. | 听见了,够了啊,安迪,听见了,进来 |
[09:22] | What’s up? | 出什么事啦? |
[09:24] | Weird thing. Totally awkward | 奇怪的事情,真是不好意思 |
[09:27] | But you left your notebook on the reception desk. | 但是你把你的笔记本落在前台了 |
[09:30] | Great. Thank you | 好极了,谢谢你 |
[09:31] | And it was open | 还有,它是翻开的 |
[09:35] | and people saw this | 然后大家看见了这个,然后他们就有点激动了 |
[09:37] | and they’re just kind of going nuts and, like… | 然后就 |
[09:39] | What is this? | –这是什么? |
[09:40] | …wondering what it is | –想知道它是干嘛的 |
[09:41] | It’s a photocopy from your notebook | 是一张你的笔记本的影印件 |
[09:43] | You read my notebook? And photocopied it and distributed it? | 你读了我的笔记本?还影印了它 然后四处分发? |
[09:48] | No. They did. And they asked me to ask you about it | 不是的,他们做的 而且他们让我进来问问这件事 |
[09:54] | Please | 请坐 |
[09:57] | Oh | |
[09:59] | Here’s what it is it’s a doodle. | 你也看到了,这是份涂鸦 |
[10:01] | What? | 什么? |
[10:02] | Some people doodle at work when they let their mind run | 有些人为了让自己思路开阔 会在工作的时候涂鸦 |
[10:06] | They draw houses, penises | 他们画房子、阳具 |
[10:07] | funny how the houses are always colonials | 好笑的是房子总是殖民时期的风格 |
[10:10] | and the penises are always circumcised | 阳具总是割过包皮的 |
[10:12] | Don’t you think? | 你怎么想? |
[10:15] | Well, I doodle too but I’m not an artist so I draw words and lists | 所以我也涂鸦,但我不是个艺术家 所以我涂写单词和名单 |
[10:20] | That is fascinating | 这真是太了不起了 |
[10:23] | And by the way I am so glad I asked | 顺便说一句,我很高兴我过来问了 |
[10:26] | People were just sort of… Did you just move my name? | 大家真是有点 你把我的名字换到另一边了吗? |
[10:28] | Might as well have been sketching a cube | 还不如就画个立方体 |
[10:37] | Okay, Robert’s in the annex everybody think quick | 好,罗伯特还在里面 大家开动脑筋,快 |
[10:39] | What do these groups have in common? | 这些组有什么共同点? |
[10:40] | Maybe we’re supposed to do it with people in our group. | 也许我们应该跟自己组的人讨论 |
[10:42] | That’s not it | 这样不对吧 |
[10:43] | People in the other group | –跟另外一组的人讨论吗 |
[10:45] | Mmm. Still wrong | –也不对 |
[10:46] | Stanley, you do puzzles all day What do we got? | 斯坦利,你每天都做猜谜游戏,你觉得呢? |
[10:49] | Well, you take the first letter from each name | 好吧,我们取每个人名字的第一个字母 |
[10:51] | assign it a number add them all up, | 把它分配一个数字,再把它们加起来 |
[10:54] | and shove it up your butt | 然后从屁股里挤出来 |
[10:55] | Thank you, a little much needed comic relief | 谢谢,一个恰到好处的小笑话 让我们放松下 |
[10:58] | But we really need to figure this out, guys | 但是我们真的需要找出答案,伙计们 我知道了 |
[11:03] | It’s alphabetical | 是按字母顺序排的 |
[11:06] | No, it’s not | 不,不是 |
[11:07] | Here’s how we find out | 有个解决办法 |
[11:08] | Let’s line up and compare the lines | 我们来排队,比较一下两队 |
[11:10] | see if we learn anything, okay? | 看看我们能发现什么,怎么样? |
[11:11] | Left-siders over here right-siders line up over here, | 左边的,在这里排队,右边的,在这里排队 |
[11:14] | face each other | |
[11:15] | Match up by height and relative weight | 面对对方,找身高和体重差不多的 |
[11:18] | Let’s just size each other up here | 我们就在这儿互相打量一下 |
[11:21] | And left side of the list | 名单左侧的 |
[11:24] | attack | 进攻 |
[11:25] | Wait, wait, wait, stop, stop! | 等等,等等,等等,停,停下! |
[11:28] | Will you stop? | 你不想住手吗? |
[11:30] | Dwight | 德怀特! |
[11:32] | Don’t do it | 别这样! |
[11:33] | What are you doing? Stop! | 你在干嘛?住手! |
[11:35] | Warning! Warning! Warning | 警告!警告!警告! (商业计划) |
[11:43] | I’d like to invite the following people to join me for lunch. | 我想邀请以下的人跟我共进午餐 |
[11:48] | Jim, Dwight | 吉姆,德怀特 |
[11:50] | Angela, Darryl | 安吉拉,达瑞尔 |
[11:54] | Kevin, Toby Phyllis, Oscar | 凯文,托比,菲利斯,奥斯卡 |
[11:59] | That’s great. Let’s do this, guys | 好极了!我们去吧,伙计们 |
[12:03] | All right. Well, I will see you in a bit | 好吧,那,我们一会儿见 我好爱你 |
[12:08] | Hey, it’s nothing all right? | 嘿,这没什么的,好吗? |
[12:12] | I’ll text you when we get there | 我们到了之后给你短信 |
[12:13] | I’ll let you know what’s going on Okay | –好让你知道发生了什么事 –好的 |
[12:16] | No. No dog video | 别,别看小狗的视频 |
[12:17] | Okay | Okay. –好吧 –好吧 |
[12:19] | See you, guys | 回见,伙计们 |
[12:23] | Well, we should a be really excited about | 好吧,我们现在都应该为我们 |
[12:26] | our very own pizza party | 自己的比萨聚会感到激动 |
[12:30] | Pizza party Pizza party. Pizza party. | 比萨聚会,比萨聚会,比萨聚会 |
[12:35] | Jim, your daughter Cecelia what does she think of the Street? | 吉姆,你的女儿塞西莉亚,她对街怎么看? |
[12:38] | The street? | 什么街? |
[12:40] | Sesame Street. | –芝麻街 |
[12:41] | Oh. I didn’t know anybody called it | –那些人物我一个也不认识,叫什么来着 |
[12:43] | She likes it a lot | 她非常喜欢看 |
[12:44] | She loves Elmo | 她,喜欢埃尔莫 |
[12:46] | Elmo, God save us the Elmo era | 埃尔莫,不敢恭维 埃尔莫的时代 |
[12:48] | Right? | 怎么了? |
[12:49] | Sesame Street was created to reflect | 芝麻街的创作 |
[12:51] | the environment of the children watching it | 反映了儿童观看它时的环境 |
[12:54] | Complete self absorption of Elmo | 对埃尔莫的热衷,充分地反映了我们这个时代 |
[12:56] | is brilliantly reflective of our time | |
[12:58] | Ours is a cultural ghetto Wouldn’t you agree? | 我们这个时代是个文化贫民窟 你同意吗? |
[13:01] | Yeah. She does like Elmo | 是的,她很喜欢埃尔莫 |
[13:04] | Cultural ghetto? Totally agree | 文化贫民窟?完全同意 |
[13:08] | Completely | 完全 |
[13:09] | Apt. Apt analysis, Robert | 精辟啊,分析得好精辟,罗伯特 |
[13:11] | The thing that I like about Elmo is the tickling | 我最喜欢埃尔莫,玩挠痒痒啦 |
[13:16] | I don’t know I was in the wrong… | 我不应该在这儿,我来,我来错了 |
[13:20] | I’m… I’m sorry | 我很抱歉 |
[13:23] | Just picture me back there. I was never here | 呃,就当我没来过吧,我从没来过这儿 |
[13:30] | Great group Pizza party. | 了不起的团队,比萨聚会 |
[13:32] | How is this a pizza party? | 是什么样的比萨聚会? |
[13:33] | Well, why don’t you ask me again | 喂,你怎么不再问问我 |
[13:35] | when the five pizzas get here? | 什么时候五个比萨会送来呢? |
[13:36] | Yeah, well, that’s just pizza | 是吗,只有比萨 |
[13:37] | You need at least one other element for it to be a party. | 想办一个比萨聚会还需要至少一样别的东西 |
[13:39] | Okay. Have you guys ever had margarita pizza? | 好吧,你们这些家伙吃过玛格丽特比萨吗? |
[13:41] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[13:42] | Fresh tomato with a dollop of mozzarella cheese. | 新鲜西红柿,加上一块意大利白奶酪 |
[13:46] | That’s pizza | –那就是比萨 |
[13:48] | That’s regular pizza | –那是普通的比萨 |
[13:50] | You know, I fee comfortable enough now to ask you this question, | 你知道吗,我觉得现在可以 来问你这个问题了 |
[13:52] | what made you pick this group? | 为什么你会挑选这个组呢? |
[13:55] | I just think you guys are winners | 我只是觉得你们这些人都是牛人 |
[13:57] | and I wanted to have lunch with you | 所以我想跟你们一起吃午餐 |
[13:58] | Okay | 太好了 |
[13:59] | Aw. | |
[14:01] | What about the other guys? | 那么,剩下的那些人呢? |
[14:03] | Losers? Come on. Oh, I don’t know | –烂仔吗?说吧 –喔,得了 |
[14:05] | Come on. Come on | 说吧,说吧 |
[14:07] | I guess I think they’re losers. | 我想,我认为他们是烂仔 |
[14:09] | I knew it | 啊,我就知道 |
[14:11] | Yes | 没错! |
[14:12] | Probably shouldn’t have said that | 或许不该说这种话 |
[14:14] | Whoo-hoo Ah-ha! Their interpretation of margherita pizza | 他们对玛格丽特比萨的诠释 |
[14:19] | Fans of classic pizza will be psyched. | 会让经典比萨的爱好者激动不已 |
[14:23] | A text from Jim | 哦,吉姆的短信 |
[14:25] | “This is getting very weird Will explain later.” | 情况变的很诡异,一会儿解释 |
[14:33] | Text from Kevin | –凯文的短信 |
[14:34] | “Suck it, losers.’ | –吃屎去吧,烂仔 |
[14:40] | Okay, not to point out the glaringly obvious, | 好,现在情况很明显了 |
[14:42] | but doesn’t the fact that lama in this group | 但是我也在这个组 |
[14:45] | make anyone feel just a little bit better? | 你们肯定有人会觉得心理平衡点吧? |
[14:48] | Oh, this crust is sharp | 这皮儿扎我的嘴了 |
[14:50] | and sort of funny | 我曾经年轻漂亮,还有几分幽默,而且 |
[14:56] | and I could do those cute little cartoons | 我还会画那些可爱的小卡通 |
[14:58] | and everyone who came through here was like, | 而且每个到这里的人都会觉得 |
[15:01] | “Who’s that receptionist? I like her.” | 那个接待员是谁?我喜欢她 |
[15:04] | Now I’m just a fat mom | 现在我只是个胖妈妈 |
[15:07] | Yeah, and you take one look at me and you’re like, “Oh, loser.” | 对啊,你们只要一看我,你们就会觉得,哦,衰人 |
[15:11] | Come here, Pam | 过来,帕姆 |
[15:14] | Chins up, okay? | 抬起你的双下巴,好吗? |
[15:15] | Bad joke | |
[15:19] | Look around this room | 糟糕的笑话 |
[15:20] | Does this look like a group of losers? Seriously. | 看看这屋子里的人像是一帮烂人吗? 说正经的 |
[15:30] | Oh, god | 哦,天啊 |
[15:34] | Oh, hey, guys we had so much fun. | 嘿,伙计们,我们开心死了 |
[15:36] | We had marguerite pizza | 吃的玛格丽特披萨,我们出去了 |
[15:38] | We all hung out and got to know each other better | 增进了对彼此的了解 |
[15:40] | How was your lunch? | 你们的午餐如何啊? |
[15:41] | It was excellent. Good times | –相当不错 –美好的时光 |
[15:43] | Yeah? Yeah. | –是不是啊? –是的 |
[15:44] | Oh, we did. It was the best time | 最美好的时光,我们有过 |
[15:46] | And you know what? Now it’s over back to work, everyone | 你们知道不?现在结束了,回去工作 |
[15:51] | You too, Andy | 你也是安迪 |
[15:52] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[15:53] | That everyone was wrong about me. | 我就知道,我这一辈子 每个人对我的看法都是错的 |
[15:58] | My parents, my teachers, my friends the doctors, everyone. | 我的父母、老师、我的朋友们 还有我的医生,所有人 |
[16:04] | Well, that was certainly an odd lunch | 嗯,这午饭可是怪异得很 |
[16:10] | Is everything all right? | –你没事吧? |
[16:12] | Yeah, I’m fine | –嗯,我没事 |
[16:18] | Just take the casserole out of the | –你就把,烘培盘拿出来 |
[16:20] | Loser | –衰人 |
[16:22] | Take it out of the refrigerator, put it in the oven | 冰箱里拿出来,然后放进烤箱 |
[16:24] | It’ll be fine Just leave it in for 20 minutes | 没事的,等20分钟 |
[16:27] | Loser | 烂仔们 |
[16:29] | When I was a salesman I could just be like, | 我做销售的时候,就想 |
[16:30] | “Not my job, not my prob I’m going to the warehouse to polish my knob.” | 不是我的活儿,跟我没关系 我要去仓库里刨光我的把儿了 |
[16:35] | Metaphorically, of course | 当然了,这是个比喻 |
[16:37] | But now, it is my job and my prob | 可现在,这就是我的活儿,我的问题 |
[16:42] | Hi, Robert | 嗨,罗伯特 |
[16:44] | Can you come out here, please? It’s really important. | 能麻烦你出来一下吗?这件事很重要 |
[16:51] | Clarify something | 我就是想澄清一些事情 |
[16:54] | Some people here are under the misconception | 这里有些人,可能有些误解 |
[16:58] | that some people may be considered | 有的人被认为是 |
[17:02] | let’s say top tier | 呃,就说是高人一等吧 |
[17:04] | and others would be second tier. | 而其他的却是低人一等 |
[17:08] | Thank you. Great | –我没说过这样的话 –谢谢,好极了 |
[17:10] | I said winners and losers Is that what you’re talking about? | 我说的是牛人和烂仔,你是想说这个吗? |
[17:13] | Oh, that might That actually might be what I’m thinking of. | 可能,可能事实上,我想说的就是这个 |
[17:18] | Can you clarify that? | 你能澄清一下吗? |
[17:19] | Let me tell you some things I find productive | 我来说一说我发现的,富有成效的事吧 |
[17:24] | Positive reinforcement | 正强化 |
[17:26] | negative reinforcement | 和负强化 |
[17:28] | Honesty | 诚实 |
[17:30] | I’ll tell you some things I find unproductive | 我再说说一些不那么有成效的事 |
[17:33] | Constantly worrying about where you stand | 根据一些无法理解的社交线索 |
[17:36] | based on inscrutable social clues | 而持续担忧你们现在所处的位置 |
[17:38] | and then inevitably reframing it a in a reassuring way | 然后又心安理得不可避免的,重塑这个位置 |
[17:42] | so that you can get to sleep at night. | 这样你们晚上就能够安心入睡了 |
[17:44] | No, I do not believe in that at all | 不,这样我超级不喜欢 |
[17:46] | If I invited you to lunch I think you’re a winner | 如果我邀请你和我共进午餐了 就说明我认为你是牛人 |
[17:50] | If I didn’t, I don’t | 如果我没有,那我就不那么认为 |
[17:51] | But I just met you all | 但是,我只是刚和大家见面 |
[17:53] | Life is long, opinions change | 生命很长,看法能够改变 |
[17:55] | Winners, prove me right Losers, prove me wrong | 牛人们,证明我是对的 烂仔们,证明我是错的 |
[18:07] | Well, I guess that’s that | 嗯,我猜就这样了呗 |
[18:09] | No | 不 |
[18:12] | No. No | 不,不 |
[18:17] | Andy, don’t go in there | –安迪,别进去 |
[18:18] | I’m going in there | –我要进去 |
[18:25] | I know that every time I talk to you things just seem to get worse | 我知道每和你谈一次话,事情就会变得更糟 |
[18:29] | But you don’t know these people, and I do | 可是,你不像我一样了解这些人 |
[18:32] | And if I let you work with faulty information | 如果我让你带着这些偏见工作 |
[18:35] | well then I’m not doing my job as regional manager. | 那我这个区域经理的工作,就没有做好 |
[18:38] | So, please take this pen and change your list. | 所以麻烦你,拿这支笔改掉你那个名单 |
[18:43] | I’m not going to change my list, Andy | 我不会改掉名单的,安迪,而且我不用圆珠笔 |
[18:45] | And I don’t use ballpoint pens. | |
[18:48] | Well, then I will make a new list for you | 嗯,那我就替你重新写一份名单 |
[18:57] | Stanley, you may think he’s a lazy grump | 斯坦利,你可能认为他又懒又爱发牢骚 |
[18:59] | but did you know that he has the most consistently high sales numbers | 可你知不知道 他的销售记录是这个办公室里你认识所有人中 |
[19:02] | of anyone in this office? | 最高的,也是最持久的? |
[19:04] | And you may think he’s hard to love | 还有,你也许认为他不招人稀罕 |
[19:06] | but did you know that he’s in not one | 可你知不知道他现在身处,两段 |
[19:07] | but two long-term romantic relationships? | 而不是一段,长期的浪漫的恋爱关系中? |
[19:11] | About the sales figures | 我不知道销售记录的事 |
[19:13] | Meredith Palmer, supplier relations | 梅瑞迪斯帕默负责与供应商之间的关系 |
[19:15] | The word “no,” not even in her vocabulary | 在她的字典里根本没有不这个单词 |
[19:18] | And just to show you that I’m being fair, | 只是让你知道,我很公平 |
[19:20] | you had Gabe in the loser column | 你把加比放在了烂仔一栏 我绝对同意 |
[19:25] | Good call | 干得好 |
[19:26] | Pam | 帕姆 |
[19:28] | easily the most creative and kind person I have ever worked with. | 绝对是是我曾经共过事的人中 最富有创造力,最善良的人 |
[19:34] | Jim, shut the door This is just gross. | 吉姆,把门关上,这太让人恶心了 |
[19:36] | Shh | |
[19:37] | Erin Hannon, the receptionist and my closest confidant | 伊尔琳,汉农,接待员 也是我最亲近的红粉知己 |
[19:40] | A winner if there ever was one | 如果说有牛人的话,非她莫属 我喜欢我的新组 也喜欢以前的组 |
[19:48] | Are we done? | –说完了没? |
[19:49] | Yes | –是的 |
[19:51] | No | 可还没 |
[19:52] | The Friday before Columbus Day | 哥伦布纪念日前的周五,我们要休息半天 |
[19:54] | we’re going to take a half-day | |
[19:55] | So that everyone can get a jump on the long weekend. | 这样就能直接享受双休日了 |
[19:57] | You want a three-and-a-half day weekend for Columbus Day? | 哥伦布纪念日你们要休三天半? |
[20:01] | Yes, I do | 正是 |
[20:02] | And you are aware that Columbus and his legions | 你也知道,哥伦布和他的军团 |
[20:05] | committed genocide against an entire civilization of Native Americans? | 对整个美洲原住民及其文化,践行了种族灭绝 我才不管 |
[20:22] | Hey, guys | 嘿,伙计们 |
[20:24] | so Columbus Day, we got that half-day on Friday | 哥伦布日,我们周五能休半天咯 |
[20:28] | We get that every year | 我们每年都休 |
[20:30] | Well, you got it this year, too. | 嗯,今年也能休 |
[20:34] | Good night, Andy Good night. | –晚安,安迪 –晚安 |
[20:36] | Bye | 再见 |
[20:39] | Good night, Andy | 晚安,安迪 |
[20:44] | Good night | –晚安 |
[20:45] | Night | –晚安 |
[20:58] | All right, I’m going to go warm up the car | 好了,我先去发动车 |
[21:00] | Okay | Okay. –好的 –好的 |
[21:03] | You dropped something. Jim? | 你掉东西了,吉姆? |
[21:06] | Okay, I know I’ve been crying easily today, but | 好吧,我知道我今天一直都很容易哭,可是 (帕姆–茜茜–新宝宝,其他一切) |
[21:12] | I mean, that’s just pretty killer, right? | 我是说,这真的很感人嘛,对不? |
[21:17] | I mean, maybe it’s stupid | 这也许很傻 |
[21:20] | No | 不 |
[21:23] | It’s wonderful | 这简直太棒了 |
[21:24] | I’m going to frame it | 我要把它裱起来 以后我还能拆下来 |