时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Hey, so this isn’t matching up with this | 嘿 |
[00:07] | and I’m not sure which one is right | 这个和这个对不上 我不知道哪个才是对的 |
[00:08] | Can you just hunt down the original for me? | 你能把原始版本给我吗? |
[00:10] | Yes, me do | 是 我可 |
[00:11] | All right | 好 |
[00:18] | Hey, KevKev, what were you saying before about the paperwork? | 凯文 刚和你说这文件时你说什么? |
[00:21] | Me do it now. Go. Stop worry | 我在做 走 别担 |
[00:25] | Kevin, do you feel okay? | 凯文 你还好吗? |
[00:26] | Me feel good. Body strong Sleep big last night | 我好 身壮 昨晚睡好 |
[00:30] | Yeah, I think we should get him to the hospital. | 我们得带他去看医生 |
[00:32] | Yeah, all right, Kev why don’t you come with us? | 是啊 好吧 凯文 你和我们走吧? |
[00:33] | No, he’s fine. – No, no, guys He’s fine. | –不 他没事 –不 大家伙 他没事 |
[00:35] | He’s always been like that | –他一直都这样的 |
[00:36] | No, he hasn’t | –他没有这样过 |
[00:37] | I mean, he’s gotten worse over the years, but | 他这几年的确是严重了 但是… |
[00:40] | He’s making a statement | 他只是在做声明 |
[00:42] | It’s an ironic comment on our expectations of him | 讽刺我们对他的期望 |
[00:44] | A funhouse image of our model of Kevin. | –凯文是我们的开心果 |
[00:47] | You keep think that | –随你怎么想 |
[00:49] | Me mechanic not speak English | 我无会说英语 |
[00:52] | but he know what me mean when me say, “Car no go.’ | 但我说“车不走”时他能理解 |
[00:55] | And we best friends | 我们最好的朋友 |
[00:57] | So me think why waste time say lot word when few word do trick. | 所以我想字少也能表达 何必浪费时间 |
[01:03] | Kevin, I appreciate what you’re trying to do | 凯文 我很欣赏你的做法 |
[01:05] | Thank | 谢 |
[01:07] | Here we have a word code | 在这里我们有规范语言 |
[01:10] | Same way we have a dress code. | 正如我们有规范着装 |
[01:11] | And what we’re talking about is | 这么说话就相当于 |
[01:15] | basically the speech equivalent to just wearing underpants | 一个人只穿了内裤一样 |
[01:20] | Sometimes words you no need use | 有时一些不必要的词 |
[01:25] | but need need for talk talk. | 在对话时是有必要的 |
[01:28] | But save time. More success | 但省时 更有效 |
[01:31] | Does it save time, though? Because we’ve been here for about an hour | 真的省时吗?光讨论这个就花了一小时了 |
[01:33] | No me fault | 不我错 |
[01:36] | Kevin, at most you’re saving a microscopic amount of time | 凯文 你只节省了微小的时间 |
[01:41] | Many small time make big time. | 很多小时间成了大时间 |
[01:44] | What are you going to do with all this time? | 那你省那么多时间干什么? |
[01:46] | See world | 看世界 |
[01:48] | Kevin, you can’t possibly save enough time to see the world | 凯文 你怎么省时间也看不完这个世界 |
[01:50] | Kevin, are you saying “see the world or SeaWorld?” | 凯文 你是在说“看这个世界” 还是“海洋世界”? |
[01:54] | See world Oceans. Fish Jump. China. | 看世界 海洋 鱼 跳水 中国 |
[01:59] | No, see? Right there that’s the problem with your method | 看到没? 这就是这样讲话的弊端 |
[02:03] | because I still don’t know if you’re saying “SeaWorld or see the world.” | 因为我还是不知道 你到底在说海洋世界还是看世界 |
[02:06] | And it’s taking a lot of time to explain it | 还要花很多时间去解释 |
[02:08] | Fine, | fine, I’ll talk normally 好 我正常说话 |
[02:12] | When me president they see | 等我总统 他们走着瞧 |
[02:17] | They see | 他们走着瞧 (斯克兰顿 欢迎您) (敦德 米福林) 办公室 |
[02:52] | This week we are rolling out the brand new Sabre tablet, the Pyramid. | 这周我们推出 萨布尔全新智能平板机金字塔 |
[02:57] | Why is it shaped like that? | 为什么是这个形状? |
[02:59] | So you can tell your clients “Unleash the power of the pyramid | 这样你们就可以告诉客户 “释放金字塔的能量” |
[03:02] | It’s huge How much does it weigh? | 真大 它有多重? |
[03:04] | Oh, no, no, no Without the battery pack | 不重 不算电池 |
[03:06] | and the optional memory booster, it’s barely 3 pounds | 和额外的内存加速器 才两公斤 |
[03:08] | How much memory does it have without the booster? | 不用内存加速器它有多少内存? |
[03:10] | Fifty L | |
[03:12] | I’m sorry, “L”? – Mmm-hmm | 不好意思 “L”? |
[03:13] | How many I to a K? | –多少L是一K? |
[03:14] | You’re really going to want the booster. | –你肯定想用那加速器 |
[03:16] | How on earth are we supposed to sell | –这东西怎么能卖得出去… |
[03:17] | I’ll take five | –我要五个 |
[03:18] | Andy, don’t make us sell this stupid thing | 安迪 别逼我们卖这个蠢货 |
[03:20] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no This is Dwight’s meeting | 不 这是德怀特的会议 |
[03:22] | Thank you. The I just wanted to pop in | –谢谢 –我只是想进来 |
[03:24] | and get your opinions on ties and tie clips. | 问问大家对领带和领带夹的看法 |
[03:27] | Which combo do you think Robert’s going to like more? | 你们觉得哪种组合罗伯特更喜欢? |
[03:29] | What do you think, C-Span? | 你觉得呢 CSpan? |
[03:33] | “C-Span”? | –是的 |
[03:34] | Yeah, C-Span. Cocker spaniel | CSpan 西班牙长耳猎犬 |
[03:36] | Spaniel because of your Spanish bloodline Cocker because | 西班牙是因为你的西班牙血统 长耳猎犬是因为… |
[03:42] | Is this really the best use of our collective time? | 这种事真的要占用我们的集体时间吗? |
[03:44] | I am still forming a first impression with Robert | 还在努力给罗伯特留下好印象 |
[03:47] | Once it is formed we can all relax, okay? | 一旦成功了 我们就可以松口气了 好吗? |
[03:50] | I’m sorry to hijack your meeting, D-Dub-Dog, had to pull rank | 很抱歉挟持了你的会议 D小笨狗 不得不用我的官衔 |
[03:56] | Okay, let’s look at some ties. | 好吧 来看看领带吧 |
[04:00] | Here’s how I’m going to help out from now on. | 我以后会这么帮他 |
[04:02] | I’m going to not care | 什么都不管 |
[04:03] | And I’m going to sit around quietly | 我就安静地坐在那 |
[04:05] | waiting for Andy’s inevitable demise | 等着安迪失败 |
[04:09] | Your friend Neil Patrick Harris | 你朋友尼尔派崔克哈里森那晚太有趣了 |
[04:10] | really made me laugh the other night. | |
[04:12] | D Dog, you have a message | –D狗 你有留言 |
[04:14] | Erin, you don’t need to call him that | –艾琳 你不用这么叫他 |
[04:15] | Andy wants us to, P Dog | 安迪想让我们这么叫 P狗 |
[04:18] | It’s okay, E Dog Who called? | –没事儿 E狗 |
[04:19] | Justine. She said she’s coming by later | 谁打来的? –贾斯汀 她说一会来 |
[04:22] | Your ex-wife? | –你前妻? |
[04:23] | Wait, I thought she was a * | –等等 我以为她是… |
[04:24] | and you * hated her guts | 你很讨厌她来着 |
[04:27] | No, no, no, I like her | 不不不 我喜欢她 |
[04:29] | Well, I was just quoting you | 那是你的原话 |
[04:31] | I would never say that about her. I don’t know the woman | 我不会说出这种话 我不认识她 |
[04:34] | No, man. We get along now real well | 不 我们现在和好了 非常好 |
[04:37] | All right Can’t wait to meet her | 好吧 等不及见到她了 |
[04:39] | I’ll introduce you | 我会介绍你们认识 |
[04:41] | Yeah, we had a few fights I suppose | 是的 我们之前吵过几次 |
[04:43] | but last night we put a lot of that to bed. | 但昨晚 我们在床上解决了 |
[04:46] | I can’t tell you what I did with my ex-wife last night | 我不能告诉你们 我和前妻昨晚干了什么 |
[04:50] | I have to sing it | 我得唱出来 |
[04:52] | We took a shower | 我们鸳鸯洗澡 |
[04:54] | We were naked | 我们脱光 |
[04:56] | We… | 我们… |
[05:07] | Oh | |
[05:10] | Hi, Dad. I Oh, boy. | 爸爸 天啊 |
[05:14] | Hello, Andy Excellent tie | 你好 安迪 领带真棒 |
[05:16] | Would you be requiring a cold beverage while you’re here? | 你要喝冷饮吗? |
[05:19] | I’d love some coffee | 我来点咖啡 |
[05:21] | I was looking over your projections and I think we can do better | 我仔细看了你的方案 我认为还可以做得更好 |
[05:25] | Are you factoring in the whole national economy declining and all that? | 你考虑过当前国民经济疲软的情况吗? |
[05:31] | Andy, do you know why I chose you? | 安迪 知道我为什么选你吗? |
[05:33] | I think I can sum it up with what I think | 我能根据你喜欢的冰激凌口味总结出来 |
[05:35] | is your favorite ice cream flavor | |
[05:38] | Vanilla? | –香草 |
[05:39] | Vanilla? No | –香草?不 |
[05:42] | You’ll never guess in a million billion years you’ll never guess | 给你十亿年你也猜不到 |
[05:45] | You were saying you chose me There was a reason | 你刚提到你选我是有原因的 |
[05:50] | Andy, can you inspire? Do you have that skill set? | 安迪 你能激励他人吗?有这技能吗? |
[05:56] | Can I inspire? I don’t know | 激励他人?我不知道 |
[06:01] | I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[06:03] | Oh, thank you | 谢谢你 |
[06:05] | Oh, sorry | 抱歉 |
[06:06] | Yeah, just put it down | 放在那儿吧 |
[06:18] | Mmm | |
[06:20] | That is very cold | 这个好凉 |
[06:23] | Yeah, it’s old | 是的 放了好久 |
[06:26] | Why would I | –我为什么要… |
[06:27] | I asked if you wanted a cold beverage | –我问你要不要冷饮 |
[06:28] | and you said coffee | 你说要咖啡 |
[06:30] | Why don’t we get Robert a nice, hot, fresh cup and I will have this. | 不如我们给罗伯特弄杯新鲜滚热的咖啡 我喝这杯 |
[06:34] | Andy, you don’t want that. | 安迪 不要 |
[06:35] | I’ve been craving a freezing cup of old coffee. | 我一直想喝冰咖啡 |
[06:38] | Mmm | |
[06:39] | Sorry | 抱歉 |
[06:42] | You like her | 你喜欢她 |
[06:46] | I do. Yeah | –是的 |
[06:47] | She likes you | –她也喜欢你 |
[06:49] | You know, we’ve both been into each other at different times | 我们在不同的时间喜欢上了对方 |
[06:52] | and just never really synced up | 但从没同步过 |
[06:54] | Now we’re in this weird dance and now we’re… | 所以我们现在的关系有点尴尬 |
[06:55] | I’m afraid you’ve lost my interest | 恐怕我没兴趣知道 |
[07:00] | Let me call you back | 我一会儿打给回去 |
[07:01] | I got to go | 我得先挂了 |
[07:07] | If the office superstore was supposed to | 如果办公用品超市 |
[07:09] | put us little suppliers out of business | 让我们这些小供货商失业 |
[07:11] | why are we still here? | 那我们为何还在这? |
[07:16] | Yeah This is where we go. | –请讲 –我们来这上班 |
[07:18] | You’d go someplace else That’s not it That’s not the answer. | 你那时就会去别的地方 这不是答案 |
[07:21] | It’s a answer. It’s a wrong answer | –这也是个答案 –错误的答案 |
[07:23] | There are no wrong answers | –没有错误的答案 |
[07:24] | Take a look at where you are | –看看我们的处境 |
[07:27] | Where you once worked in a dying industry, you now work at its birth | 这个行业曾经没落 现在已重获新生 |
[07:33] | Those superstores are terrified of us. | 那些大超市很怕我们 |
[07:37] | Anybody know why? | 有人知道为什么吗? |
[07:41] | Wait, they’re terrified? | 他们很害怕? |
[07:42] | Let me tell you how I buy something these days | 我跟你们说说我是怎么买东西的 |
[07:45] | I know what I want, I go on the Internet and get the best price | 我目标明确 然后去上网查最优价格 |
[07:48] | Or I don’t know what I want and I go to a small store that can help me | 当我不知道要买什么时 我会去小商店看看 |
[07:54] | The era of personal service is back You are back. | 个人服务的时代回归了 你们要回归了 |
[07:58] | You’ll find that customers will pay our higher prices | 顾客会送更多钱给我们 |
[08:02] | and then they will thank us | 还要谢谢我们 |
[08:04] | and we will say to them “You are welcome.” | 然后我们就说“不用客气” |
[08:12] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[08:13] | Ooh | |
[08:16] | Andrew, I chose you for a reason Lead these people. | 安德鲁 我选择你是有原因的 |
[08:19] | Show me the best numbers this place has ever seen. | 你要拿出最好的业绩给我看 |
[08:22] | Last quarter we saw 4% growth. Double it | 上一季度增长了4% 翻一番 |
[08:26] | You got it Double. | –没问题 –翻番 |
[08:28] | Done I’m not kidding. | –已经完成 –我不是开玩笑 |
[08:29] | Neither am I It’s already done | 我也不是 已经完成了 |
[08:31] | I’m just kidding | 我是逗你玩的 |
[08:32] | It’s going to take some time. Double | –这要花点时间 –翻番 |
[08:41] | Hey | 嗨 |
[08:55] | What’s up, guys? | 大家怎么样? |
[08:57] | Just thought we’d have a little rap session. | 我觉得我们搞个说唱环节 |
[08:59] | Talk about business. See how things are going | 聊聊工作 讨论一下进展 |
[09:06] | Why don’t you start? | 不如你开个头? |
[09:07] | If no one else wants to | 如果没人想说 我就先说 |
[09:09] | I was just thinking about Robert Man, what a boss. | 我就想罗伯特真有老板风头 |
[09:13] | Just throws down goals you know? | 确立了目标 |
[09:16] | Anyway, how’s the sales doubling project going? | 业绩怎么能翻番? |
[09:19] | Yeah, how are we supposed to do that? | 我们要怎么做到?我们又不会施魔法 |
[09:20] | We can’t just press a magic button | |
[09:22] | Of course not. There’s no magic button | 当然无法施魔法 |
[09:24] | You have to summon that | 你得呼唤咒语 |
[09:28] | If we could just double our sales, we already would have | 要是能翻番的话 我们早翻了 |
[09:31] | You’re not making any sense | –你说得完全没逻辑 |
[09:32] | He brings up two good points | –他提到了两个要点 |
[09:34] | Do you have any new leads? And new territories you want us to look into? | 你有什么新策略? 或者想开发啥什么新市场? |
[09:38] | Maybe have an in with a big client | 也许傍个什么大客户能帮我们? |
[09:40] | that we could get our foot in the door? | |
[09:42] | Dwight, anything? | 德怀特 有想法吗? |
[09:44] | We could talk about how fast children grow up | 儿童的成长速度快得惊人 |
[09:46] | and before you know it they’re out of the house | 你一不留神 他们都自立了 |
[09:48] | You know what? We need to get our heads out of the box | 知道吗? 我们得不局限思维 |
[09:52] | If we did have something | 如果我们有个什么东西 |
[09:55] | what would it look like? What would it be? | 它会是什么样?会是什么? |
[09:57] | Tuna | 金枪鱼 |
[09:58] | New leads, new territory to look into | 新策略 |
[10:01] | maybe an in with a big company | 新市场 也许能闯入 |
[10:02] | that we could get our foot in the door | 大公司里 |
[10:06] | Fart | 放屁 |
[10:09] | Good sesh | 进展不错 |
[10:12] | That leg’s asleep | 这腿麻死了 |
[10:17] | Hello | 你好 |
[10:19] | I’m looking for Darryl Philbin? | –我找达瑞尔菲尔平? |
[10:21] | Don’t Oh | –别… |
[10:23] | You must think… No, I’m not I’m using the fax | 你一定以为…不 我没有 |
[10:26] | This isn’t No, wait. | 我在传真 我不是…等等 |
[10:27] | I’m not supposed to represent the company, right? | 我不能代表公司说话 对吧? |
[10:30] | There’s usually an Erin here, so | –通常都是艾琳在这 |
[10:32] | Okay | 所以… –好的 |
[10:34] | Darryl, a girl | 达瑞尔!有个女孩! |
[10:37] | Rub a dub, dub, apricot scrub | 擦一把 擦擦 |
[10:41] | What’s up, darling? | 你好吗 亲爱的? |
[10:42] | Everybody this is Justine | 大家 这是贾斯汀 |
[10:45] | Hi, Justine – Hello. | –你好 贾斯汀 –你好 |
[10:47] | This is Jim, Oscar | –这是杰姆、奥斯卡 |
[10:49] | Hi | –嗨 |
[10:50] | Everybody | 你们好 |
[10:53] | Kevin | 我是凯文 |
[10:58] | Can we go someplace private? | 我们能私下谈谈? |
[11:00] | Follow me. I got a space | 跟我来 我有地方 |
[11:03] | After you I’ve been thinking about you all morning | 女士优先 我一早上都在想你 |
[11:06] | I don’t know what you did I can barely walk today. | 我不知道你做了什么 我今天差点不能走路了 |
[11:14] | D Bone, there you are | –D骨头 |
[11:16] | Let me guess Somebody needs a brownie | 你在这呢 –我猜有人想吃巧克力蛋糕了 |
[11:19] | Lick the spoon? | –舔一下勺子? |
[11:20] | No. No. That’s okay | –不了 不用了 |
[11:21] | I just, I wanted to ask you about | –我只是想问问你… |
[11:24] | Is this about the profits? | –你想谈利润吗? |
[11:25] | Because if it is, I just don’t see the point It’s so Wall Street. | 如果是的话 没什么好谈的 太华尔街了 |
[11:29] | I know, right? Yeah | 就是 |
[11:33] | Um | 对吧? |
[11:35] | How is everything? | 一切都好吧? |
[11:37] | Good. Really, really good | –很好 |
[11:39] | Must be a tough time to be a family farm. | 真的很好 –经营家庭式农场一定很辛苦 |
[11:41] | It is And beets are not immune | 是的 甜菜可没免疫力 |
[11:44] | I made some inroads in salad but heirloom tomatoes are pushing back. | 我们侵蚀了点沙拉的市场 但祖传番茄销量有所下降 |
[11:48] | What are you going to do about that? | 那你打算怎么办? |
[11:51] | I don’t know, what do you mean? | 我不知道 你的意思是? |
[11:52] | Got to be some way you could double your beet sales | 你肯定有办法让甜菜销量翻倍 |
[11:55] | You wanted the job the job is yours, just do the job. | 你想得到经理的位置 你得到了 自己想办法 |
[12:00] | And I’ll do mine | 我做我的工作 |
[12:03] | Walnuts? | 要核桃吗? |
[12:05] | No | 不! |
[12:12] | Have you seen this? | 你看过这本书吗? |
[12:14] | Parenting? Yeah. | 《为人父母》?看过 |
[12:15] | This is Cece’s favorite magazine | 这是塞西最爱的杂志 |
[12:16] | She loves the pictures of babies | 她喜欢看婴儿的照片 |
[12:18] | She looks at it when she’s on the potty and she makes the faces | 她上厕所时喜欢看着它 还做鬼脸 |
[12:20] | Have you read it? | 你看过吗? |
[12:22] | Has an adult member of your family read this particular issue? | 你们家有成年人看过这一期吗? |
[12:26] | I flipped through it | 我翻了一遍 |
[12:28] | So you saw the article on the importance of | 你看了这一章有关 |
[12:30] | taking frequent walks while you’re pregnant? | 怀孕妇女定期散步的重要性的吗? |
[12:32] | Of course, yeah. – We know that | –当然 –我们都知道 |
[12:34] | I will be taking a morning walk and an afternoon walk. | 我会清晨散步和午后散步 |
[12:36] | Would you like to join me? | 你想和我一起吗? |
[12:38] | That sounds nice | –听起来不错 |
[12:39] | Great | –很好 |
[12:42] | You have a walking buddy | 你有散步伙伴了 |
[12:44] | I do | 是的 |
[12:46] | Thanks for coming in, guys | 谢谢大家光临 |
[12:47] | You don’t have to thank us for coming in It’s our job | 你不需要说谢谢 这是我们的工作 |
[12:50] | Well, I never got thanked for coming into a meeting | 我开会时从来没人谢过我 |
[12:52] | and I always wanted to be, so I我希望能得到感谢 所以我要谢谢大家 |
|
[12:55] | What’s under the blanket? | 毯子下面是什么? |
[12:57] | This is what’s under the blanket | 毯子下面就是这个 |
[13:00] | We don’t get it | 我们不懂 |
[13:02] | These are incentives. It’s how we’re going to double growth | 这是激励策略 让增长率翻倍的策略 |
[13:06] | Now, you’re probably all asking yourselves “Well, how does this work?’ | 你们或许都想问你们自己 “这个激励法怎么回事?” |
[13:10] | It seems like a basic reward system where you give us points | 这就像普通的奖赏系统 你给我们积分 |
[13:13] | and then we redeem those points for prizes | 我们用积分领取奖品 |
[13:15] | You’re exactly right and you get a point | 你说得非常正确 加一分 |
[13:18] | Oh. Uh, is that a vibrator? | 那是震动按摩器吗? |
[13:20] | 20 points | –20积分礼品 |
[13:21] | How does one get a point? | –我们怎么得分? |
[13:22] | I’ve outlined the exact parameters | 我把积分规则发到你们邮箱 |
[13:24] | in an email so check your spam folders | 去查一下你们的垃圾邮箱 |
[13:26] | But basically, you do your job better you get points. | 基本上就是工作出色 就有积分 |
[13:29] | So collect 15 points and redeem them for this polar bear. | 所以积了15分就可以换这只北极熊 |
[13:34] | Why is it all kids’ stuff and a vibrator? It’s so gross. | 为什么都是儿童玩具和震动器? 真恶心 |
[13:37] | There’s lots of stuff | 还有好多东西 |
[13:39] | John Irving, collected works 22 points. | 约翰欧文选集 22分 |
[13:42] | Or you can pool your points and redeem 55 for this maternity shirt. Ahem | 或者你们也可以一起攒积分 用55分换取孕妇装 |
[13:48] | How about you want us to work harder, pay us more. | 要我们努力工作 你可以多发工资 |
[13:50] | I can’t | –我做不到 |
[13:51] | This points system is really insulting. Ooh | –这个积分系统很侮辱人 |
[13:54] | I didn’t mean to offend you and I hope you’ll forgive me | 我没有冒犯的意思 希望你能原谅我 |
[13:57] | because I am very very “sari.” 16 points | 因为我非常“印度卷布” 16积分 |
[14:01] | That’s a tablecloth | 这是张桌布 |
[14:02] | What if we went all the way up to 500 points? | 如果我们攒到500分呢? |
[14:04] | That’s a crazy amount of points | 那是不可能的分数 |
[14:05] | But what if? Well, what do you want? | –但假设呢? –你想要什么? |
[14:08] | I don’t know. For such a crazy number | 我不知道 |
[14:10] | I’d like something pretty crazy | 这么疯狂的数字 我想换点疯狂的东西 |
[14:11] | All right, for 500 points, I will wear a dress to work | 好吧 500分 我就穿裙子上班 |
[14:17] | That’s pretty good What about for 1,000 points? | 那还挺不错 如果1000分呢? |
[14:20] | I’ll run naked through the parking lot | 我在停车场裸奔 |
[14:22] | with a donut on my ding dong | 鸡鸡上挂面包 |
[14:25] | Yeah, you like that? | 你们喜欢吗? |
[14:26] | All right for 5,000 points | 好吧 5000分的话 |
[14:29] | I will let you tattoo whatever you want | 你们就在我的屁屁上纹身 |
[14:31] | on the stern of the old S.S. Bernard | |
[14:35] | No Really? | –不 –真的吗? |
[14:36] | All right. All right And you are totally serious? | 好了 你真的认真的? |
[14:38] | Swear to God. Hope to die Now let’s get to work. | 向上帝发誓 现在大家去工作吧 |
[14:41] | Wait, but you did say we can pool our points right? | 你说了大家可以一起攒分 是吧? |
[14:44] | In that case | 这样的话 |
[14:45] | let’s get to work, guys – Yeah! | –我们一起工作吧 –耶! |
[14:48] | Let’s do it, guys | –我们来吧 |
[14:49] | Good | –很好 |
[14:52] | I can have it to you by the beginning of next week. | 我下周初就能给你 |
[14:55] | All right thank you very much | 好的 非常感谢 |
[14:57] | Phyllis, Brachen Auto? | –菲利斯 布拉晨汽车公司? |
[14:59] | Ask for Donald. Karen’s bananas | –问下多纳德 凯伦疯了 |
[15:01] | Okay | 好的 |
[15:03] | T-Bag-Bone | –Tbag骨头 |
[15:04] | Andrew | –安德鲁 |
[15:05] | Hold on, one second | 等一下 |
[15:08] | Have you noticed a little bit of a mood shift around here? | 你注意到这里的气氛有点不一样了吗? |
[15:11] | No. I haven’t noticed anything | 没 我没注意到什么 |
[15:13] | Really? Because I sat next to Stanley for years and this is nap time. | 真的?因为我坐在斯坦利旁边这么久 现在应该是他的打盹时间 |
[15:19] | Open eye nap time. He balances the phone on his shoulder | 张眼打盹时间 |
[15:21] | and just powers down | 他把手机平放在肩上 然后整个人就没电了 |
[15:22] | Now look at him | 你看看他现在 |
[15:23] | You’ve got to unleash the power of the pyramid | 你必须得释放金字塔的能量 |
[15:26] | I don’t know what to tell you, man | 我不知道该和你说什么 |
[15:29] | Do you think it has something to do with that incentive program? | 你觉得这和那激励政策有关系吗? |
[15:32] | Oh, 100% We all want to see you tattoo your ass | 百分百有关系 |
[15:34] | Uh. | 我们都想看你屁屁纹身 |
[15:36] | I think people thought I was kidding when I said that. | 我以为你们是当我开玩笑 |
[15:38] | No. You definitely weren’t kidding. | 不 |
[15:39] | That came across loud and clear. | 你绝不是闹着玩的 你讲的非常清楚 |
[15:41] | Oh, by the way, I want to hand this in | 顺便说 我要交个作业 |
[15:42] | 120 points? | –120分 |
[15:44] | Yeah. Big sale | –是啊 大单子 |
[15:45] | Don’t worry about it, though I don’t really care about the points | 不过别担心 我并不是很在乎分数 |
[15:48] | I would like a point receipt though | 不过我想要张分数收据 |
[15:49] | Hey, yes this is Jim Halpert calling for Donald. | 是的 我是杰姆哈尔佩特 想找多纳德 |
[15:52] | Can you hold on for one second? Thank you very much | 你能稍等一下吗?非常感谢 |
[15:54] | Who talked to Maggie at Kaufman’s? | 谁联系过考夫曼的的麦姬? |
[16:02] | And I’m back How are you, sir? | 我回来了 你好吗 先生? |
[16:06] | I think you can squeeze a couple more golf games in, right? | 我想你能玩多几场高尔夫比赛了吧? |
[16:09] | Where’s Angela? Angela, these are yours | 安杰拉在哪里?安杰拉 这些是你的 |
[16:15] | Hey, Kevin, what are you doing? | –凯文 |
[16:16] | Don’t talk to me | 你在忙什么? –别和我说话 |
[16:25] | Yeah | 是的 |
[16:27] | Hi. Professor Frank Andy Bernard, class of ’95 | 你好 弗兰克教授 安迪伯纳德 九五级的学生 |
[16:30] | Hey there, I’m a huge fan of your management book Management. | 我非常喜欢你写的管理书《管理》 |
[16:35] | Uh, quick question I may be missing a chapter here: | 有个问题 我可能读漏了一章 |
[16:38] | “De-incentivizing.” What are your strategies? | 反激励政策 |
[16:41] | I’m looking for a real blow to morale | 你有什么策略吗? 需要一个打击士气的办法 |
[16:44] | Uh, why? | 为什么? |
[16:46] | Well, um | 嗯 |
[16:48] | I guess you could say I’m in one of those | 可以这么说 |
[16:49] | classic ass-tattoo-incentive situations. | 我用了 非常经典的屁股纹身激励政策 |
[17:03] | Took ’em one day | 一天就搞定他们 |
[17:05] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗? (我没有你醉的那么想) |
[17:10] | I like it. I like it | 我喜欢 (别复活) |
[17:15] | Okay, keep in mind, it’s not too late to choose another prize | 好了 提醒各位 现在还可以选择其他奖励 |
[17:18] | and there are some great new additions | 有非常不错的添头 |
[17:21] | My car. For 1,000 points | 我的汽车 一千分 |
[17:25] | Or best offer | 还有最优惠价格 |
[17:26] | What else you got? | 你还有什么? |
[17:27] | Oh, and then this was Phyllis’ idea. | 这是菲利斯的主意 |
[17:29] | Oh | Oh! |
[17:32] | So nasty, Phyllis | –真差劲 菲利斯 |
[17:33] | Oh, my God | –我的天! (麦迪森纹身) |
[17:39] | We were hoping you could do something like this | 我们希望你能纹这个 |
[17:42] | So coming out of his butt is a | –要在他屁股上纹一个… |
[17:43] | Baby | –婴儿 |
[17:45] | Baby. Yes | –婴儿 –对 |
[17:46] | Yeah. No problem | 可以 没问题 |
[17:49] | We should think about this Does anyone have any better ideas? | 我们应该再考虑下 还有什么好主意没有? |
[17:53] | I like what we have | 我很喜欢这个主意 |
[17:55] | Yeah, nice try | –是的 |
[17:56] | It’s pretty edgy | 挺不错 –很好的 |
[18:01] | I just need a second outside | 我要出去一下 |
[18:11] | You getting psyched up? Yeah. | –你在做思想准备? –是的 |
[18:13] | Andy, nobody really expects you to go through with this. | 安迪 没人觉得你会真的去纹身 |
[18:15] | Toons, what am I doing here? | 我在这里干什么? |
[18:19] | Why did Robert pick me? | 罗伯特为什么选我? |
[18:22] | Confession, I don’t know what I’m doing | 坦白说 我不知道自己在干什么 |
[18:25] | I mean do you like it? | 你喜欢吗? |
[18:27] | You having fun? | 你开心吗? |
[18:30] | I’ll tell you this everybody else is having a lot of fun | 我告诉你 大家现在都好开心 |
[18:33] | And you did that | 是你的功劳 |
[18:35] | My ass is only so big. I mean I can’t do this every day | 但我的屁股只有这么大 我不能每天都这么干 |
[18:38] | But I think it’s big enough to buy you some time | 但这屁股已给你足够时间 |
[18:40] | until your next great idea. | 想另一个好主意了 |
[18:42] | Which, by the way I can’t wait for | 我拭目以待 |
[18:48] | No one expects me to go through with this, right? | 没人觉得我真会去纹身是吧? |
[18:50] | Absolutely not | 绝对的 |
[18:56] | Let’s ink my stink | 纹我的屁股吧 |
[19:00] | Yeah | 耶! |
[19:01] | My heart belongs to music but my ass belongs to these people | 我的心属于音乐 |
[19:07] | Whoa | 但我的屁股属于这帮人 |
[19:11] | Do your worst | 一定别纹好 |
[19:15] | Uh, you can keep your pants on actually | 你能一直穿着裤子 |
[19:17] | If you just drop them down a bit that’d be great. | 或者脱下一点点就行 |
[19:19] | They are already off my good sir. | –已经脱光了 |
[19:21] | I’d really prefer they not be down | 先生 –最好还是别那么光 |
[19:23] | Well, I think down’s better Sweating pretty heavily down there | 我觉得脱光了更好 汗太多了 |
[19:31] | Do you think you could work from this? | 你能从这个纹起吗?我们做了些调整 |
[19:33] | We made some small adjustments | |
[19:35] | Okay, you want me to | –好的 你想让我… |
[19:36] | Just those few adjustments Yeah. | –就改动了一点 是的 |
[19:38] | All right. Let’s begin | 好的 我们开始 |
[19:40] | This is where I grin and bear Ow, ow! | –我只是微笑然后忍受… |
[19:41] | That was just a cotton swab | –这只是棉花 |
[19:43] | Invest in softer cotton, sir | 买点更软的棉花吧 |
[19:50] | Ow | |
[19:55] | Oh | |
[19:57] | Obviously you can go the ass tattoo route | 你当然能实行屁股纹身政策 |
[20:00] | and obviously I’m going to like it. | 我也肯定会很喜欢 |
[20:03] | Draw some blood Ha-ha! | 搞点血! |
[20:13] | Why did I choose Andy to run the office? | 为什么我选安迪做经理? |
[20:17] | Because he’s all surface, uncomplicated. What you see is what you get. | 因为他很单纯、很简单 没什么花样 |
[20:22] | It could be a recipe for mediocrity, yes. | 可能会比较平庸 没错 |
[20:25] | But then again, it might just be why people fight for him. | 但这也可能是别人为他卖命的原因 |
[20:30] | It’s a Nard dog | 是伯纳德小狗 |
[20:34] | That’s my nickity name | 那是我的小名 |
[20:37] | I love it. I love it | –我喜欢 |
[20:39] | Pull up your pants | –把裤子穿上 |
[20:41] | There’s something about an underdog | 一个不起眼的人激励了一帮平凡的人 |
[20:43] | that really inspires the unexceptional | |
[20:50] | Um, what should we talk about? | 我们应该聊点什么? |
[20:53] | Well, we could talk about an ethical dilemma I’m having. | 我们可以聊下我遇到的一个道德难题 |
[20:56] | Oh, yeah, sure I hope I can help | 好的 希望我能帮上忙 |
[20:59] | A coworker of mine is drinking caffeine while pregnant | 我的一个同事在怀孕期间摄取咖啡因 |
[21:02] | and I don’t know if I should call social services about it | 我不知道该不该通知社会服务处 |
[21:04] | Angela, that’s pretty transparently me | 安杰拉 你显然是在说我 |
[21:07] | Maybe | 也许 |
[21:08] | You know it’s just herbal tea | –我只是在喝草茶而已 |
[21:10] | In mugs with trace amounts of coffee | –杯里有咖啡的痕迹 |
[21:14] | Yeah. I think you should call social services | 你应该去通知社会服务处 |
[21:16] | I already did | 我已经通知了 |
[21:19] | You know, maybe we should just have our own pregnancies | 或许我们应该各怀各的孕 |
[21:22] | and not pretend like we’re in this together | 别再装成我们是一伙的了 |
[21:24] | Fine | –好 –好 |