时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Back orders and you never called them | 待料未付定货 你从来没有打电话询问 |
[00:04] | Can you believe this? There’s a dog in the car. | 你相信吗? 车里有一只狗 |
[00:09] | You can’t leave a dog in a parked car! | 不能把狗放在停放的车里 |
[00:11] | Snowboarder, it figures | 爱玩滑雪板的人 原来如此 我宁愿单板滑雪 |
[00:13] | Do snowboarders hate animals? | 滑板运动员是否讨厌动物? |
[00:15] | I bet this guy didn’t leave his weed in the car | 我敢打赌这个家伙没有把他的大麻 留在车里 |
[00:18] | Okay, we have to do something because this is incredibly dangerous. | 我们该做点什么 因为这是非常危险的 |
[00:21] | Oscar, it’s not that hot out | 奥斯卡 天气不是很热 |
[00:22] | A car parked in the sun is like a toaster oven. | 停在阳光下的汽车 就像烤面包机一样 |
[00:25] | Well, we don’t know how long the driver’s been gone | 我们不知道司机离开多久了 |
[00:27] | and it’s not in direct sunlight | 它不在阳光直射下 |
[00:29] | So what, Andy? You want to just let him die, you scumbag? | 安迪 你想让他死掉?你这个混蛋 |
[00:31] | Here, I’m going to get in my car | 我要去我的汽车里 |
[00:33] | When I start dying, I will honk the horn three times | 当我开始死亡时 我会按喇叭三次 |
[00:37] | That means save the dog | 那意味着救狗 |
[00:38] | Okay you know what? | 好了 这样吧 |
[00:40] | I’m going to give him something to drink | 我要给他喝点东西 |
[00:41] | Come here, doggy | 来这里 小狗 |
[00:45] | Come on | 快 |
[00:46] | Dwight at least aim it | 德怀特 对准了 |
[00:47] | There you go Here, doggy. | 给你 小狗 |
[00:48] | He’s not even trying Come here doggy, come on. | 他甚至没有尝试 来这里 小狗 来吧 |
[00:50] | We’re losing cloud cover. | 云越来越少 |
[00:51] | Don’t try to get in on it now, Michael Vick | 别说了 迈克尔威客 |
[00:53] | Hey, hey, hey Vick did his time | 嘿 威客已被惩罚 |
[00:55] | This guy’s been gone long enough. He’s lost his right to a window. | 这个家伙已经走了很久 他该失去一个窗户 |
[00:58] | Get back, buddy | Get back 大家退后 |
[00:59] | Oscar, what are you What… No, hey | 奥斯卡 你 什么 不 嘿 |
[01:04] | All right | 好 |
[01:05] | Yeah | 好 |
[01:06] | Nice job, Oscar | 很好 奥斯卡 |
[01:08] | And one for good measure. | 再来一次 |
[01:11] | Yeah | 好 |
[01:12] | So, who’s going to take the dog? | 那么谁要把狗带走呢? |
[01:15] | Why would we take the dog? | 我们为什么要把狗带走? |
[01:16] | What if he jumps out the window and runs away? | 如果他跳出窗户开始跑怎么办? |
[01:18] | Jim, he’s not going to start… | 杰姆 他不会开始 |
[01:20] | Stay, stay | 别动 |
[01:22] | Nein. Sitz! | |
[01:24] | Gut. | |
[01:25] | Oscar, what do you want to do? This is kind of your deal. | 奥斯卡 你想做什么? 这是你的事 |
[01:28] | You want a dog? | 你想要只狗吗? |
[01:33] | There we go that should do it | 这样就可以了 |
[01:35] | Yeah, it’s good. It’ll work | 很好 可以 |
[01:37] | Nice job | 很好 |
[01:38] | Bye, poochie Bye, doggy | 再见 小狗 再见 小狗 |
[01:39] | Bye | 再见 斯克兰顿 欢迎您 办公室 |
[02:08] | What’s that come to? Like, what did they each win? | 他们每个人赢了多少钱? |
[02:10] | Oh, man, it’s gotta be over $100,000. | 哦 超过10万美元 |
[02:13] | Yeah, before taxes | 是 交税前 |
[02:14] | That’s still a lot of money | 那钱数还是很多 |
[02:17] | The warehouse crew won the lottery yesterday. | 仓库人员昨天赢了彩票 |
[02:20] | $950,000. | 九十五万美元 |
[02:23] | And then they quit. | 然后他们辞职 |
[02:24] | And no one else can focus. | 别的人都没法专心 |
[02:26] | This is it. | 就是这样 |
[02:27] | This is all on my shoulders. | 我的责任很大 |
[02:28] | I’m the one who has to tell everyone to get back to work | 我必须告诉大家回去上班 |
[02:31] | I’m the one who has to tell Darryl to hire a new warehouse crew | 我得告诉达瑞尔雇用新的仓库人员 |
[02:33] | I’m the one who has to say those things. | 我是那个必须说这些话的人 |
[02:40] | Hello? | 喂 |
[02:43] | Justine. | 贾斯丁 |
[02:45] | Nice surprise. How you doing, baby? | 很好的惊喜 宝贝 你好吗? |
[02:48] | No, no, no. I didn’t win | 不 我没有赢 |
[02:51] | When I got promoted I stopped… | 当我升职时 我停下 |
[02:53] | What? | 什么? |
[02:55] | Yeah, Glenn won | 是的 格兰赢了 |
[02:59] | You want to call him? Yeah, you should call him | 你想打电话给他? 是的 你应该 |
[03:02] | Congratulate him That would be | 恭喜他 那将是 |
[03:04] | What? | 什么? |
[03:06] | His number is in your old phone | 他的电话号码在你的老手机里 |
[03:09] | Oh, you know what? I might have it right | 哦 |
[03:11] | Whoops. | 你知道吗 我可能有 |
[03:12] | When I worked in the warehouse, I was part of that lotto pool. | 当我在仓库工作时 我是那个乐透池的一部分 |
[03:16] | They won | 他们赢了 |
[03:18] | playing my birthday | 玩我的生日 |
[03:20] | What really interests me is the group dynamic of six people | 真正让我感兴趣的 是六人一起 |
[03:23] | winning the lottery | 赢乐透奖的团体动力 |
[03:24] | This will not end well, right? | 结局不会好 是吧 |
[03:25] | Yeah | 是的 |
[03:27] | We’re looking at at least one suicide | 至少会有一个人自杀 |
[03:28] | and one weird sex thing. At least | 和一个奇怪的性事 至少 |
[03:30] | I don’t even know what I’d do with all that money | 我甚至不知道我会怎么用那笔钱 |
[03:32] | I know what you’d do with all that money | 我知道你该怎么用 |
[03:33] | “Hey, Pam Let’s buy expensive bathrobes and hug.’ | “嘿 潘米 我们买昂贵的浴袍 然后拥抱” |
[03:36] | No, I’d probably buy a big piece of land in Maine | 不 我可能会在缅因州买一大块土地 |
[03:39] | build a house work in town. | 建个房子 在镇上工作 |
[03:41] | Somewhere I could bike to or kayak to. | 有可以骑自行车或玩皮划艇的地方 |
[03:43] | I’d either bike to my job at the kayak shop | 我会骑自行车去皮划艇店工作 |
[03:46] | or I’d kayak to my job at the bike shop. | 或者划皮划艇去自行车店工作 |
[03:48] | And then on the weekends would you hacky sack | 周末时 你会不会赶回来 |
[03:49] | back to reality and spend time with your wife and kids? | 回到现实 与你的太太和孩子们在一起 |
[03:51] | Whoa, Saucy I thought you liked Maine. | 厚脸皮 我以为你喜欢缅因州 |
[03:54] | I think we should get a townhouse in Soho | 我想我们应该在苏荷买个联排别墅 |
[03:56] | Soho’s mostly lofts but okay | 苏荷有很多阁楼 但还好 |
[03:58] | And then, every morning I’d walk out onto my terrace | 每天早晨 我会走出我的露台 |
[04:01] | and I would breathe in the inspiration of the city | 我会呼吸城市的灵感 |
[04:04] | You know, and just gather ideas for my painting | 聚集作画的想法 |
[04:07] | Oh, God | 哦 天 |
[04:09] | And then my handsome husband | 然后我的英俊的丈夫 |
[04:10] | Which, ideally would be me. | 最理想的情况下就是我 |
[04:11] | Would bring me a flavored coffee | 他会给我一杯风味咖啡 |
[04:13] | Stop. I’m a barista in your fantasy? | 停止 我是你梦想中的咖啡师吗 |
[04:15] | Well, in your fantasy we’re Stephen King characters | 在你的梦想中 我们是史蒂芬·金角色 |
[04:17] | I don’t know about Stephen King | 我不知道谁是史蒂芬·金 |
[04:18] | Get a divorce | Get a divorce 离婚吧 |
[04:21] | I think I would keep working | 我认为我会继续工作 |
[04:23] | And for my salary, I guess I would take like, $1 a year. | 关于我的薪水 我想每年1美元 就可以了 |
[04:27] | Obviously, I wouldn’t come in till noon | 当然 我中午时才去上班 |
[04:30] | And I wouldn’t do anything I didn’t want to do | 我不会做任何我不想做的事 |
[04:33] | I mean, I’m getting paid $1 a year, okay? You can chill | 我的意思是 我每年得到1美元的收入 你可以放松 |
[04:37] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[04:39] | Guys, if I have to ask you to get back to work one more time | 伙计 如果我不得不再次请求你们回去上班 |
[04:41] | I’m gonna change my tone | 我会改变我的语调 |
[04:43] | To down here, like Mr. T | 就像T先生一样 |
[04:45] | And this would get seriously annoying | 那会让人非常讨厌 |
[04:48] | I feel sympathy for the jerks who have to listen to this all day | 我对那些每天都得听这个的混蛋 感到非常同情 |
[04:51] | Darryl | 达瑞尔 |
[04:52] | How we doing on the new warehouse guys? | 新的库房工人怎么样 |
[04:53] | I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[04:55] | What… Do we have new guys? | 什么 我们有新的工人吗 |
[04:57] | No | 没有 |
[04:58] | Are they on their way over? | 他们很快就会到吗 |
[04:59] | I haven’t hired anyone | 我还没有雇佣任何人 |
[05:00] | What? No warehouse guys? | 什么? 没仓库工人? |
[05:02] | I have an important order that has to go out by 5:00 | 我有一个重要订单 必须在5点之前发出去 |
[05:04] | I e-mailed you about it | 我给你发了电子邮件 |
[05:06] | I’m not checking e-mail till lunch | 午饭前我不检查邮件 |
[05:09] | Four hour work week | 四小时工作周 |
[05:10] | This is kind of time-sensitive | 时间很紧 |
[05:11] | I got it. I’m doing it | 我知道了 我在办 |
[05:13] | Andy, this is a seriously big order. I can’t lose this client. | 安迪 这是个重要订单 我不能失去这个客户 |
[05:17] | All right, well until we have a new crew | 好吧 在雇到新的员工之前 |
[05:18] | let’s get some volunteers for warehouse duty | 我们需要些志愿者 |
[05:20] | Who’s in? | 谁愿意做志愿者 |
[05:21] | As long as you guys don’t need me up here | 只要你们不需要我在这里帮忙 |
[05:22] | I think we’ll be fine No, we don’t. | 我们能应付 不 我们不能 |
[05:25] | Really? Nobody’s going to help her? | 真的 没有人想帮助她 |
[05:27] | Is chivalry dead? Are you volunteering? | 骑士精神死了吗 你想当志愿者吗 |
[05:29] | Of course, I would | 当然了 |
[05:31] | But my hip | 但我的臀部 |
[05:33] | I would kill to be at 100% | 我还没恢复健康 |
[05:35] | Jim, how about you? | 杰姆 你呢? |
[05:36] | Yeah. I mean | 是的 我是说 |
[05:37] | as the strongest person in this office, I guess I should | 作为这个办公室最壮的人 我想我应该 |
[05:40] | Okay, no, no | 不 |
[05:41] | That… You are so not… Oh, God | 那 你不是 哦 上帝 |
[05:45] | False. Andy, I will volunteer | 假的 安迪 我愿意去 |
[05:49] | Great | 很好 |
[05:51] | And Kevin | 还有凯文 |
[05:53] | Good old Kevin. He’ll do anything | 老好人凯文 他什么都愿意做 |
[05:57] | Well, guess what? | 那么 猜猜看? |
[05:59] | I will not do a good job. | 我不会做得很好 |
[06:05] | Thank you Sure. | 谢谢 当然 |
[06:07] | Wait, wait. What’s this? | 等等 这是什么 |
[06:09] | Oh, sorry | 哦 对不起 |
[06:10] | I thought it was a guess-your-baby’s-birth-weight pool. | 我以为是个猜猜你的宝宝出生体重的表 |
[06:13] | It says “lotto pool’ right on top. | 上面写着“乐透池” |
[06:16] | Yeah, and I said sorry | 是的 我说对不起了 |
[06:19] | Oh, come on | 哦 真是的 |
[06:20] | You really think I’m going to have a 14-pound baby? | 你真的以为我要生一个14磅的宝宝? 找房网站 |
[06:30] | When did I get so fat? | 我什么时候变得这么胖 |
[06:32] | You look awesome | 你看起来很好 |
[06:33] | I didn’t hire anyone, if that’s why you’re here | 我没有雇用任何人 如果这是你来这里的原因 |
[06:35] | Where are we in the process? | 进度怎样? |
[06:37] | I have a file of applicants here | 我这里有申请人的档案 |
[06:38] | I just gotta open it look at it, | 我只需要打开它 看看 |
[06:41] | interview a bunch of guys hire some of them. | 面试一些男士 雇用其中一些 |
[06:43] | So I say we’re in the early stages of the process. | 所以我说我们处于早期阶段 |
[06:46] | Did you go out celebrating with the guys last night? | 你昨晚出去和那些男士庆祝吗? |
[06:49] | They guys did invite me out to celebrate, | 那些男士是邀请我去庆祝 |
[06:50] | but I decided to just stay home | 但我决定留在家里 |
[06:53] | Eat a bunch of tacos in my basement | 在我的地下室吃了一堆炸玉米饼 |
[06:56] | You do have a fantastic basement | 你有一个很好的地下室 |
[06:57] | I did | 我曾经有 |
[07:00] | I did have a fantastic basement | 我曾经有个很好的地下室 |
[07:03] | Now it smells like tacos. | 现在它闻起来像玉米饼 |
[07:06] | You can’t air out a basement | 你不能让地下室通风 |
[07:08] | And taco air is heavy | 玉米饼气味很重 |
[07:11] | It settles at the lowest point | 它聚集在最低处 |
[07:15] | Right. Um | 是的 |
[07:18] | Well, how about we take a look at some applications? | 那么我们看看一些求职者简介吧 |
[07:21] | This guy wrote his in green ink. | 这个家伙用绿色墨水填表 |
[07:22] | That’s pretty cool Check it out. | 那很酷 我们看看 |
[07:29] | Hey | 嘿 |
[07:30] | There you go There he is | 你就该这样 |
[07:34] | That is not Darryl | 那不是达瑞尔 |
[07:36] | I don’t know where Darryl is I suspect, probably, | 我不知道达瑞尔在哪里 我想他可能 |
[07:38] | our Darryl is inside of Fat Darryl. | 在胖胖的达瑞尔里面 |
[07:43] | Okay, 300 boxes of 20-pound white | 好吧 300箱20磅的白色纸 |
[07:47] | That’s 75 boxes per person So, that’s not so bad. | 每人75盒 所以没那么糟 |
[07:50] | Negative | 不同意 |
[07:51] | Three hundred boxes for me zero for you chumps | 三百箱给我 你们这些懦夫零箱 |
[07:54] | Deal with it | 接受吧 |
[07:57] | Nice | 很好 |
[07:59] | Oh, oh, oh | |
[08:03] | Damn | 妈的 |
[08:17] | Yup | 是 |
[08:23] | Welcome, everybody | 欢迎大家 |
[08:25] | My name is Andy, and this is my other brother, Darryl | 我叫安迪 这是我的另一个兄弟达瑞尔 |
[08:32] | What? No Newhart fans? | 什么 没有爱看新哈特的人吗 |
[08:34] | Okay | 好了 |
[08:35] | Darryl, how do we usually kick these things off? | 达瑞尔 我们通常是怎么做这样的事 |
[08:38] | You mean, what did we do the last time the warehouse won the lottery? | 你的意思是 上次仓库工人赢了彩票 我们怎么应对的 |
[08:41] | Your old crew won the lottery? | 你们以前的工人赢了彩票? |
[08:43] | Does anyone have experience shelving, storing keeping track… | 谁有经验搁置、存储、记录 |
[08:48] | What do we use? The Dewey Decimal System? | 我们用什么 杜威十进制系统 |
[08:50] | Wait, wait. So, all the old guys quit? | 等等 以前的工人辞职了 |
[08:52] | Oh, yeah Well | 哦 是 嗯 |
[08:53] | One of them, Glenn is starting one of those fat camps | 其中一个人 格兰 开始开办 一个胖人营地 |
[08:56] | where he steals your kid in the middle of the night | 他在半夜会去偷你的孩子 |
[08:58] | Madge and a couple other guys might start a strip club. | 马奇和其他几个男人可能会开个脱衣俱乐部 |
[09:01] | But on a boat | 但是是在船上 |
[09:02] | And Hide is investing in an energy drink for Asian homosexuals | 海德在投资于一种为亚洲同性恋者 设计的能量饮料 |
[09:10] | Could you guys give us a minute? | 请等一下好吗 |
[09:12] | But stay close You’re all doing great | 但保持接近 你们都做得很好 |
[09:15] | Maybe grab a coffee or if there’s any donuts out | 也许喝杯咖啡 或者如果有甜甜圈 |
[09:17] | you can split one | 两人分了吃 |
[09:19] | You know they’re for everybody so people get fussy | 甜甜圈是给大家吃的 所以人们变得很烦躁 |
[09:22] | You know what? Just have a donut | 每个人都可以吃一个 |
[09:34] | Do you want to talk about this not-winning-the-lottery thing? | 你想谈谈没有赢彩票的事吗 |
[09:36] | I don’t | 不想 |
[09:37] | You sure? ‘Cause you keep talking about it, so | 你确定吗 你一直在谈论它 所以 |
[09:41] | Nope. I’m good I’m here. | 不 我很好 我在这里 |
[09:44] | Let’s find some warehouse workers Good, great. | 我们找仓库工人吧 好的 |
[09:47] | Then, can you say things that aren’t, like, a huge bummer to everybody? | 那你可不可以不要说让大家扫兴的事 |
[09:51] | ‘Cause the more I talk the more they’re going to realize | 因为我说话越多 他们就越意识到 |
[09:53] | I don’t know what I’m talking about | 我不知道我在说什么 |
[09:55] | Okay | 好的 |
[09:56] | We need you, okay? Okay | 我们需要你 好吗? 好的 |
[09:57] | Okay? Yeah | 好吗? 好的 |
[09:58] | All right | 好的 |
[10:03] | Ah | |
[10:06] | What’s the problem? | 怎么了? |
[10:07] | Grunting is scientifically proven to add more power | 科学证明发出咕哝声能增强力量 |
[10:09] | Ask any female tennis player | 你可以问任何女网球员 |
[10:11] | or her husband | 或她的丈夫 |
[10:17] | I didn’t feel anything | 我什么都感觉不到 |
[10:21] | All right, thank you for coming back in again. | 谢谢你们再次回来 |
[10:24] | Now, we’re going to ask you a few questions Darryl, you have the floor. | 现在我们要问几个问题 达瑞尔 你问吧 |
[10:27] | Why do you want to work here? | 你为什么想在这里工作? |
[10:28] | I need a job | 我需要一个工作 |
[10:30] | It’s not a good reason | 那不是好的理由 |
[10:31] | Good | 很好 |
[10:32] | Keeping them honest | 让他们讲实话 |
[10:33] | Don’t just take the first job that comes your way | 不要不加考虑地就接受第一个工作 |
[10:35] | ‘Cause next thing you know it’s 10 years later, and you’re still there | 因为10年后 你还在那里 |
[10:39] | You could write your obituary tomorrow | 你明天可以写你的讣告 |
[10:42] | It’s not going to change. | 那不会变 |
[10:44] | Are we scaring them straight? | 我们直接地吓唬他们吗? |
[10:46] | I hope so | 我希望是的 |
[10:47] | Think about this carefully | 仔细考虑 |
[10:49] | There’s better lives than this one. | 有比这更好的人生 |
[10:57] | I’ve never been lucky | 我从来都不走运 |
[10:59] | And I’m not talking about the lottery | 我不是在说彩票 |
[11:00] | I’m talking about stuff like developing a soy allergy at 35. | 我在说35岁时开始对大豆过敏 |
[11:06] | Who gets a soy allergy at 35? | 谁35岁时开始对大豆过敏? |
[11:10] | And why is soy in everything? | 为什么所有的东西都含大豆? |
[11:13] | Nice, right back where I like you | 很好 你在我希望你待的地方 |
[11:15] | Can you make 10 copies of this for me? No | 可以给我复印10份这个文件吗? 不 |
[11:17] | Why not? What are you doing? | 为什么不?你在做什么? |
[11:19] | Buying lottery tickets online | 在线购买彩票 |
[11:23] | Everyone wants to be rich but nobody wants to work for it | 每个人都想富有 但没有人愿意为此努力 |
[11:27] | You came in at 10:30 today, right? | 你今天十点半才来 对吧? |
[11:28] | Okay, I’ll just do this myself | 好了 我自己复印 |
[11:33] | Is everyone licensed? Like a driver’s license? | 大家有执照吗? 你是说驾照? |
[11:36] | No, warehouse license | 不 仓库许可证 |
[11:39] | Masters in warehouse sciences? | 仓库科学硕士? |
[11:41] | I feel that Darryl has talked about a license of some kind | 我觉得达瑞尔提到某种许可证 |
[11:44] | Is this a joke? No. Not joking. | 你在开玩笑吗? 没有 不开玩笑 |
[11:47] | This is real | 这是真的 |
[11:50] | Painfully real, what is happening right now | 现在发生的事是真的 太令人痛苦了 |
[11:54] | Okay, I’m not going to make it I’m turning back | 行了 我不会成功的 我要掉头 |
[11:58] | There’s gotta be a better way to do this | 一定有个更好的方法 |
[12:00] | This is literally how they built the pyramids | 金字塔就是这样建成的 |
[12:02] | Well, they whipped people which was helpful. | 他们鞭打人 那是有帮助的 |
[12:04] | But you’re right. We should be able to find a more efficient way | 但你是对的 我们应该能够 找到比马奇和海德更有效的 |
[12:07] | of moving boxes than Madge or Hide | 移动盒子的方式 |
[12:09] | Yeah | 是的 |
[12:10] | Not that they’re not smart people | 不是他们不聪明 |
[12:13] | No, no, very smart | 他们很聪明 |
[12:15] | Theirs is more of a physical intelligence | 他们的聪明是身体的聪明 |
[12:16] | I’d go with that | 我同意你的观点 |
[12:17] | Like baboons or elephants. | 像狒狒或大象 |
[12:18] | Not that, don’t | 不是那 不要 |
[12:20] | Guys, when I was a kid my sisters used to butter me up | 伙计们 我小时候 我的姐姐们常常 把我涂上黄油 |
[12:24] | and slide me across the linoleum floor of the kitchen. | 在厨房的油毡地板上滑我 |
[12:27] | It really made them laugh. | 她们就笑 |
[12:29] | It’s a great idea, Kev | 凯文 那是个好主意 |
[12:30] | I don’t think it applies here, though | 不过 我认为那不适用于这里 |
[12:31] | So, maybe we just | 所以 也许我们只 |
[12:32] | Yeah, we move stuff and have fun. | 是的 我们移动东西 开心地玩 |
[12:35] | Kevin doesn’t apply | 凯文 那不适用这里 |
[12:37] | Right, my mom | 是 我妈妈 |
[12:38] | You need to drop it, okay? | 别说了 好吗? |
[12:41] | They hate it | 他们很讨厌那个主意 |
[12:42] | I like it a lot but they hate it so drop it. | 我很喜欢 但是他们很讨厌那个主意 所以算了 |
[12:49] | Does anyone get distracted easily by bubble wrap? | 这里有人会被气泡包装分心吗? |
[12:56] | You’ll be dealing with lots of bubble wrap, obviously. Um… | 显然你会接触很多泡沫包装 |
[12:59] | How much longer is this going to take? | 还有多久这面谈才结束 |
[13:03] | Did you hire them? | 你雇佣他们了吗 |
[13:05] | No, because they all left. | 没有 因为他们都离开了 |
[13:07] | What do you mean they left? | 什么意思 |
[13:09] | I mean, after you bailed | 我是说 你离开后 |
[13:12] | I got confused and frankly, a little weird | 我变得很困惑 坦白说有点奇怪 |
[13:15] | And the stuff that you said certainly didn’t help | 你说的东西对他们没有帮助 |
[13:19] | Then I think you should fire me. | 那么我认为你应该解雇我 |
[13:21] | What are you talking about? I’m not going to fire you | 你在说什么? 我不会解雇你 |
[13:23] | Yeah, just put me out of my misery. | 把我的痛苦结束吧 |
[13:29] | Okay, this is weird. I don’t get the joke | 这很奇怪 我不明白这玩笑 |
[13:32] | No? Okay | 是吗?好的 |
[13:36] | I don’t want to be here anymore | 我不想再呆在这里 |
[13:39] | Fire me | 解雇我 |
[13:46] | So Darryl says to me, “Fire me, ‘ | 当达瑞尔说“解雇我” |
[13:48] | but what he really means is | 他实际上是在说 |
[13:51] | “I’m going to say something really weird, try and figure out what it means.” | “我要说些很奇怪的话 尝试弄清楚它的意思” |
[13:54] | So I say, “No, you’re not fired.’ | 所以我说:“不 你没被解雇” |
[13:57] | But what I really mean is | 我实际上是在说 |
[13:59] | “I’ve no idea what you’re talking about | “我不知道你在说什么 |
[14:02] | “But I’m going to go ahead and hire some people | “但我要去聘请一些人 |
[14:03] | “for the warehouse and hope that you eventually start feeling better.” | 他们会当仓库工人 希望你最终会 感觉好点” |
[14:09] | I really hope that’s what he and I mean | 我真的希望这是他和我的意思 |
[14:13] | Attention | 大家注意了 |
[14:14] | Does anyone know anyone who could work in the warehouse? | 谁认识能在仓库工作的人? |
[14:17] | We can pay | 我们会付工资 |
[14:18] | Come on, Oscar | 奥斯卡 |
[14:19] | Who’s the most jacked guy in all of Scranton? | 谁是斯克兰顿最健壮的男人? |
[14:22] | Like your wildest fantasy guy? | 你最疯狂的幻想中的家伙? |
[14:23] | Bulk or definition? | 体积还是定义 |
[14:25] | Definition | 定义 |
[14:26] | Bruce Kenward. He hangs out at Planet Fitness | 布鲁斯·肯德 他喜欢在星球健身房锻炼 |
[14:28] | Are those just show muscles or is he really strong? | 他爱显示肌肉 还是他真的很壮? |
[14:30] | Oh, he’s plenty strong | 哦 他很壮 |
[14:32] | It used to be Reggie Winters out at Gold’s Gym | 以前最壮的是黄金健身房的雷吉·温特斯 |
[14:35] | But he moved away | 可是他搬走了 |
[14:36] | And then it was between Bruce and this guy, Dean | 然后是在布鲁斯和迪恩之间 |
[14:41] | But Dean got fixated on his calves, | 但是迪恩迷上了他的小牛肌肉 |
[14:43] | and, uh | |
[14:45] | And his triceps went to hell. | 他的三头肌就不在了 |
[14:47] | So, I’ve been thinking | 我在想 |
[14:49] | after we win the lottery we take our winnings… | 我们赢得彩票后 我们拿我们的奖金 |
[14:51] | Our fake winnings | 我们的假的奖金 |
[14:52] | And we move to the South of France | 我们搬去法国南部 |
[14:54] | See… No, there’s plenty of bicycling for you. | 你想 不 你在那里可以常常骑自行车 |
[14:57] | I think that’s where they do the Tour de France | 我认为那是他们举办法国自行车赛的地方 |
[14:58] | It is, yeah | 是的 |
[14:59] | I mean, I just don’t know why I’m compromising | 我的意思是 如果这是我的梦想 |
[15:01] | if it’s my fantasy | 我不知道为什么我要妥协 |
[15:02] | Because in my fantasy, it’s Maine, and you love it | 因为在我的梦想中 它是缅因州 你喜欢它 |
[15:04] | Because I’m never going to act like that, even in your fantasy | 因为即使在你的梦想中 我也不会那样做 |
[15:07] | Nope, you’re doing a great job of it in my fantasy right now | 不 现在你在我的梦想中 做得很好 |
[15:11] | Hey, idiot, what did Erin want again? | 嘿 白痴 再问一次 艾琳想要什么? |
[15:13] | A hot chocolate tea | 热巧克力茶 |
[15:16] | Gideon, you are a PhD candidate | 基甸 你是博士生 |
[15:20] | studying America’s diminishing blue-collar workforce? | 研究美国衰落的蓝领劳动力? |
[15:23] | North America | 北美 |
[15:24] | And “diminishing” is a little reductive, but, sure that’s the headline version | 而“减少”这个词有点减退 但这是标题版本 |
[15:28] | Great | 很好 |
[15:30] | Well, it will bring a fresh, new perspective to the warehouse. | 那么它会给仓库带来一个新鲜的 新的视角 |
[15:33] | FYI, Wednesday through Friday I have a pretty full teaching schedule. | 还有 周三至周五 我的教学时间很紧 |
[15:36] | Oh, cool We’ll figure that out. | 哦 酷 我们会配合 |
[15:38] | Also, FYI | 还有 我想告诉你 |
[15:41] | I don’t technically have a hearing problem | 严格说 我没有听力问题 |
[15:45] | But sometimes, when there’s a lot of noises occurring at the same time | 但有时 当很多噪音同时发生时 |
[15:49] | I’ll hear them as one big jumble | 我就会听到一个大的声音 |
[15:52] | Again, it’s not that I can’t hear | 再次声明 我不是听不到 |
[15:55] | Because that’s false, I can | 因为那是假的 我能听到 |
[15:57] | Um, I just can’t distinguish between everything I’m hearing. | 我只是不能区分声音 |
[16:01] | Got it. Duly noted | 知道了 |
[16:03] | You | 你 |
[16:04] | coolest tank top I have ever seen. Where did you get that? | 那是我见过的最酷的背心 你是在哪里买的? |
[16:07] | Made it. So cool | 自己做的 真酷 |
[16:09] | What a cross section we have here. | 我们这里有各种人 |
[16:10] | It’s what I love about interviewing | 所以我爱面试求职者 |
[16:12] | I get to meet all these people | 我能够遇到不同的人 |
[16:13] | I wouldn’t ordinarily meet, or know or even talk to. | 我平时不会遇到的、认识的 或与其说话的人 |
[16:16] | Message in a Bottle, The Postman… | 瓶中讯息 邮递员 |
[16:18] | Kevin Costner | Kevin Costner, yeah 凯文·科斯特纳 凯文·科斯特纳 是的 |
[16:24] | So | 是这样 |
[16:26] | I found this grease | 我发现了油脂 |
[16:28] | And then I remembered that you thought it was a great idea. | 然后我记得你以为这是个好主意 |
[16:30] | You did say it was a great idea | 你确实说那是一个好主意 |
[16:32] | I heard you say it | 我听你说的 |
[16:35] | So it’s not the dumbest idea | 所以那不是个最笨的主意 |
[16:38] | It’s not the greatest one… | 不是最棒的 |
[16:39] | But the fact remains, we gotta move these boxes. | 但我们必须移动这些盒子 |
[16:41] | And it’s clear we’re not going to carry them. | 很明显 我们不想把它们抱起来 |
[16:45] | So sadly, it’s the best idea on the table. Exactly. | 很令人难过 这是最好的主意 就是 |
[16:47] | Hey, I think we’re ready to get this… | 嘿 我们准备好了 |
[16:51] | Jim? Is he okay? | 杰姆 他还好吗? |
[16:52] | He’ll be fine | 他会没事 |
[16:55] | Surprise! Your new crew | 惊喜 你的新工人 |
[16:59] | Would you just fire me, man? | 老兄 你为什么不解雇我? |
[17:02] | Hey, why? Because you didn’t win the lottery? | 嘿 为什么? 因为你没有赢彩票? |
[17:06] | How am I supposed to make you happy? | 我应该如何让你开心? |
[17:07] | You want to make me happy? Huh? | 你想让我开心 |
[17:09] | Yeah Give me your job. | 是啊 给我你的工作 |
[17:10] | Haha. What? I’ll do it better than you | 什么? 我会做得比你更好 |
[17:13] | I earned it, I deserve it | 我努力工作 我应该得到 |
[17:15] | I got passed over God knows why. | 我被忽视 不知为什么 |
[17:18] | Reasons I cannot and will not understand | 原因是我不能理解的理由 |
[17:21] | The job was mine, Andy Everyone said it was mine | 你的工作该是我的 安迪 大家都说是 |
[17:25] | Make me manager or fire me. | 让我当经理 要不就解雇我 |
[17:27] | I’m not going to give you my job | 我不会给你我的工作 |
[17:29] | It’s my job I earned it! | 这是我的工作 我应该得到的 |
[17:32] | And here’s the thing You weren’t even next in line. | 但是你都不是候选人 |
[17:35] | I asked about you I saw your file | 我问到你 我看了你的简介 |
[17:36] | You have a history of being short with people | 你向来都对人没礼貌 |
[17:38] | and you hired Glenn your buddy, | 你雇了格兰 你的哥们 |
[17:40] | to replace you in the warehouse | 在仓库里代替你 |
[17:42] | He was under-qualified They saw that. | 他资格不足 他们看到了 |
[17:44] | Also, Darryl, FYI | 还有 达瑞尔 告诉你 |
[17:46] | I already told this to Andy | 我已经告诉安迪 |
[17:47] | but you should probably know | 但你应该知道 |
[17:49] | I technically don’t have a hearing problem | 严格说我没有听力问题 |
[17:52] | It’s just when there’s a lot of noises… Nate. Please. | 只是当有很多噪音时 奈特 拜托 |
[17:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:01] | You have no business education | 你没有受过商业教育 |
[18:03] | You were going to take classes under Deangelo What happened to that? | 你打算让迪安杰罗教你 后来怎么了 |
[18:06] | He died | 他死了 |
[18:07] | He didn’t die, his brain died | 他没有死 他的大脑死了 |
[18:08] | And my brain is still very much alive | 我的大脑还活着 |
[18:10] | And I’d be happy to give you business classes | 我很乐意教你商务课 |
[18:13] | How come you haven’t asked me about it? | 你怎么没有问我呢 |
[18:14] | What was… What was the last | 什么是 最后一次 |
[18:16] | I’m having a | 我有个 |
[18:18] | No part of this has anything to do with you | 这和你没关系 |
[18:21] | I didn’t have time because of my daughter | 我没有时间 因为我的女儿 |
[18:24] | But you had time for a softball clinic | 但是你有时间玩垒球 |
[18:26] | And a Mediterranean cooking class. | 和上地中海烹饪班 |
[18:27] | Hey, I’m not going to tell you this stuff if you’re going to throw it back in my face! | 嘿 我不会跟你讲的 如果你总是反驳我 |
[18:30] | Hey, here’s the thing | 还有个事 |
[18:32] | Jo saw something in you She loved you. | 乔很喜欢你 |
[18:35] | She gave you a shot and then you stopped pushing. | 她给你机会 但你停止追求她 |
[18:39] | She noticed | 她注意到了 |
[18:48] | Okay | 好的 |
[18:49] | Okay, what? | 好的 什么? |
[18:53] | Okay, don’t fire me | 好的 不要解雇我 |
[18:59] | Okay | 好的 |
[19:01] | My future’s not going to be determined by seven little white lotto balls. | 我的未来不会被七个小的白色乐透球决定 |
[19:06] | It’s going to be determined by two big black balls. | 它会被两个大的黑色的球决定 |
[19:09] | I control my destiny | 我控制我的命运 |
[19:12] | I do | 是的 |
[19:14] | I’ll put some guys on tonight | 今晚我会找几个家伙 |
[19:16] | The best of your bunch and my bunch | 你和我能找的最好的 |
[19:18] | I’ll tell you now, though it’s going to be mostly my bunch | 我现在告诉你 多数人会是我找的 |
[19:21] | Yeah, that makes sense | 是的 就是 |
[19:22] | Okay, good All right. | 好的 |
[19:24] | Are they here? | 他们在这里吗? |
[19:26] | What is going on? | 怎么回事? |
[19:27] | Oh, hey, guys | 哦 嘿 大伙 |
[19:28] | Why is the forklift in the wall? | 为什么叉车在墙上? |
[19:30] | Why is the truck empty? | 为什么卡车是空的? |
[19:32] | It’s not totally empty | 不是完全空的 |
[19:33] | Is that grease on my floor? | 我的地板上有油吗? |
[19:36] | Okay | 行了 |
[19:38] | I can see why you’re angry. You’re coming into this cold | 我知道你为什么生气 你没预料到 |
[19:40] | But believe me a lot of thought went into this. | 但是相信我 我们考虑了很久 |
[19:43] | And did your brains tell you to ruin these boxes with grease? | 你的大脑告诉你用油脂破坏这些盒子? |
[19:46] | Okay, Darryl | 行了 达瑞尔 |
[19:48] | Listen, and then you will understand | 听着 然后你会明白 |
[19:50] | The boxes were ruined during our first trial testing. | 盒子在我们第一次试用测试时就被毁了 |
[19:54] | So now, it’s cool ’cause we found another use for them | 现在很酷 因为我们为它们找到另一个用途 |
[19:56] | Okay, all right | 好了 |
[19:58] | That’s… Look, all we were trying to do is we thought we could come up | 那 听着 我们以为我们可以找到 |
[20:01] | with a more efficient way to do things. | 更有效的做事方式 |
[20:03] | And? | 然后呢 |
[20:04] | And we did. I don’t know | 我们找到了 我不知道 |
[20:05] | Jim, tell them what it’s called | 杰姆 告诉他们那叫什么 |
[20:08] | That’s all right | 不用了 |
[20:10] | No, Jim, tell them what the name is | 不 杰姆 告诉他们名字是什么 |
[20:11] | Doesn’t matter what the name is | 名字是什么不重要 |
[20:14] | Señor Loadenstein that’s stupid. | 罗德斯顶先生 这真蠢 |
[20:16] | Señor Loadenstein | 罗德斯顶先生 |
[20:18] | Tell them why it’s called that, Jim | 告诉他们为什么叫那个名字 杰姆 |
[20:20] | That’s okay, we’re good | 没事 别担心 |
[20:21] | No, Jim, tell us why it’s called señor Loadenstein | 不 杰姆 |
[20:27] | Porque es muy rápido. | 告诉我们那为什么叫 罗德斯顶先生 |
[20:28] | Okay, you know what? It’s been a real busy day. | 行了 今天很忙 |
[20:30] | What do you say we put all this away? | 我们把这些东西放起来 好吗? |
[20:32] | Let me see it | 让我看看 |
[20:33] | It’s in beta testing | 还在测试阶段 |
[20:35] | Let me see it | 让我看看! |
[20:36] | Get the thing, go | 把那东西拿出来 开始 |
[20:37] | Lube it up. Kevin, start mopping | 把它润滑 |
[20:40] | Uno, dos, tres. | 凯文 开始拖地 |
[20:46] | Yeah. I lost my client | 是啊 我失去了我的客户 |
[20:50] | I already won the lottery I was born in the US of A, baby | 我已经赢了彩票 我出生在美国 宝贝 |
[20:54] | And as backup, I have a Swiss passport | 作为备份 我有瑞士护照 |
[20:57] | I would spend a lot of time | 我花很多时间 |
[20:59] | launching my true crime podcast “The Flenderson Files.’ | 播放我制作的罪行广播剧 |
[21:02] | Duh-buh-bum | “菲尔德逊节目” |
[21:04] | Flenderson Files | 菲尔德逊节目 |
[21:06] | We came to an agreement | 我们达成一致 |
[21:07] | We’re going to live in a stunning pre-war brownstone | 我们要住在一个惊人的战前褐砂石房屋 |
[21:10] | at the top of a mountain | 在山顶上的 |
[21:11] | Right, it’s city and country combined | 是的 它结合了城市和乡村 |
[21:13] | Just a subway stop away are the best museums in the world. | 只需坐一个地铁站就可到达 世界上最好的博物馆 |
[21:15] | And I can fish right from the window of Pam’s pottery studio | 我可以从潘米的陶器工作室的窗户向外 直接钓鱼 |
[21:19] | We can chat any time we want | 我们可以随时聊天 |
[21:21] | Just like now | 就像现在 就像现在 |
[21:25] | It’s too bad the schools are terrible, but what are you going to do about that? | 唯一的缺点是那个学区不好 没办法 |
[21:27] | What are you going to do? | 没办法 |