时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Hey. So we saw a new billboard. | 我们看见新广告牌了 |
[00:05] | Yeah. Pretty cool, huh? | 是啊 我很酷吧? |
[00:08] | What better way to announce our new slightly lower prices | 还有什么能比广告更大力宣传我们 |
[00:10] | than with an ad campaign? | 新的稍低价格呢? |
[00:12] | And what better face for an ad campaign than our new regional manager? | 还有谁能比新的区域经理 更适合当代言人? |
[00:17] | How’d it look? You’ve seen it, right? | –看起来如何? –你也看到了吧? |
[00:19] | No. Andy, somebody defaced it. | –没有 –安迪 有人恶搞你的头像 |
[00:22] | What? How? | 什么 怎么搞的? |
[00:26] | Morning, Stanley | 早上好 斯坦利 |
[00:30] | There’s this thing that people tend to do with billboards | 大家总爱对广告牌做些事情 |
[00:34] | How do I put this? | 怎么说呢? |
[00:35] | If there’s an opportunity for a graffiti artist to work in a phallic shape | 要是给涂鸦艺术家一个机会去画阴茎 |
[00:42] | interacting with the artwork, it’ll happen. | 跟作品互动 那么确实就会发生 (站在屋顶高呼最新低价!) (我唱出最新价格) |
[00:46] | And Andy gave them that opportunity. | 安迪给了他们这样的机会 (为什么我们的价格这么低?) |
[00:50] | Erin, how long did we order those billboards for? | 艾琳 这些广告牌我们订了多久? |
[00:51] | Six months Oh, God. | –六个月 –天呐 |
[00:54] | I need you to call the billboard company | 我要你给广告牌公司打电话 |
[00:55] | great billboard. Funny, edgy right up to the line without crossing it. Loved it. | 了不起的广告牌 有趣 前卫 恰到好处 我很爱 |
[00:59] | Which one did you see? Washington Street | –你看的是哪个? –华盛顿街 |
[01:01] | The one with like 20 dongs on it. Okay. Don’t be gross | –上面画着20个鸡鸡的 –好了 别那么恶心 |
[01:04] | What’s going on? Somebody defaced the billboards | –怎么回事? –有人在我们刚发布的广告牌上 |
[01:06] | we just put out in an inappropriate way | 用很不恰当的方式涂鸦 |
[01:09] | That’s funny | 真有意思 |
[01:13] | Wait, from the photo shoot with you and me? | 等一下 是在你和我的那张照片上吗? |
[01:16] | Yeah, Dwight | 是啊 德怀特 |
[01:17] | No. No | 不 |
[01:20] | No, no, no, no, no, no | 不! (斯克兰顿商业园区) 不! |
[01:29] | No, no, no, no, no. No | 不! (我们的价格大跳水) (斯克兰顿欢迎你) (办公室) |
[01:57] | Schrute Farms is very easy to find. | 舒特农场非常容易找到 |
[01:59] | It’s right in the middle of the root vegetable district | 它正好位于根茎蔬菜区的中间 |
[02:00] | If the soil starts to get acidic | 如果土壤开始变酸 |
[02:02] | you’ve probably gone too far. | 你们就可能就走太远了 |
[02:03] | Just give us the address we’ll look it up online | 给我们个地址就行了 我们会从网上找 |
[02:05] | It’s simpler this way. It’s really not | –这种方式更简单 –真的没有 |
[02:07] | Now stated arrival time is 3:00 p.m. | 到达的时间约为下午三点 |
[02:10] | I don’t get the reason for this party. Yeah. What’s the reason? | –我还不知道这个聚会的理由 –是啊 理由是什么? |
[02:13] | What’s the reason, Andy? What’s the reason? | 是什么理由 安迪? |
[02:15] | It’s just a garden party Sheesh! | 这就是个花园聚会 |
[02:17] | You don’t need a reason to throw a garden party | 举办花园会从不需要理由 |
[02:20] | any more than you need a reason to throw a birthday party | 就跟你办生日聚会一样 |
[02:23] | It’s a garden party You don’t need a reason | 这就是个花园会 不需要理由 |
[02:26] | A few other super simple reminders. No burping, no slurping | 还有一些特别简单的要求 不许打嗝 不许吧唧嘴 |
[02:29] | When eating, take small bites and chew thoroughly with your mouth closed | 吃饭时候要小口吃 嚼东西的时候把嘴闭起来 |
[02:32] | Yes, Darryl? | 达瑞尔 什么? |
[02:34] | What happens when we’re done chewing? | 我们嚼完以后要怎么做? |
[02:35] | Do we spit it out on the floor or keep it in our mouths the rest of the time? | 是吐在地板上还是一直含在嘴里? |
[02:38] | I get it. I’m being a little overbearing | 我明白 我有点过分 |
[02:40] | But I promise to be under-bearing for a week | 但如果你们都能好好表现 |
[02:42] | if you guys just all step it up. | 我承诺一个礼拜为你们做事 |
[02:45] | Andy, we understand basic table manners We’re not children. | 安迪 我们知道基本的餐桌礼仪 我们不是小孩子 |
[02:47] | Yeah. It’s just a picnic | 这不过是个野餐 |
[02:49] | This is not a picnic, Phyllis It’s a garden party. | 这不是野餐 菲利斯 这是花园聚会 |
[02:52] | There’s a grill in the warehouse I could bring | 我会带上仓库里的那个烧烤架 |
[02:54] | Oh, ew Please don’t. Not a barbecue | 请不要 不能有烧烤 |
[02:56] | It’s better than a barbecue It’s dignified. Quieter. There are rules. | 比烧烤餐要好的多 这是高雅、安静、有规矩的地方 |
[03:00] | How is that better than a barbecue? | 这怎么比烧烤更好? |
[03:01] | What’s the dress code for this? I’m glad you asked | –着装有什么规定? –我很高兴你问了 |
[03:04] | Connecticut casual | 康涅狄格休闲装 |
[03:05] | Any chance Connecticut casual is Pennsylvania business? | 康涅狄格休闲装会不会 就是宾夕法尼亚的职业装? |
[03:08] | I.E., this is what I’m wearing to your party | 也就是说 这就是我穿去你聚会的衣服 |
[03:11] | guys, my family just threw a garden party to celebrate my brother’s promotion. | 伙计们 我家才举行了一个花园聚会 来庆祝我弟弟的晋升 |
[03:14] | It was a huge success | 那次举办的相当成功 |
[03:16] | Check it out. There’s a video online | 看 这有个在线视频 |
[03:18] | Heartwarming impromptu father/son duet | 感人肺腑的父子即席二重唱 |
[03:21] | Oh, yeah | 是吗 |
[03:22] | Yeah. Oscar you showed me this | 是的 奥斯卡 你给我看过这个 |
[03:24] | I’ve seen this. That’s not you | 我看过这个 那不是你 |
[03:25] | Yeah. Who’s the sausage? | –那个腊肠是谁? |
[03:27] | It’s my dad and my brother | –是我爸爸和我弟弟 |
[03:28] | I would have joined in but this melody | 我本该加入的 但是这个调子 |
[03:30] | doesn’t really support another harmony part, so | 再加个和音就不搭调了 所以… |
[03:33] | Check it out That’s my brother’s boss | 看 那是我兄弟的老板 |
[03:35] | Look how psyched he is He’s having an awesome time | 看他多兴奋 |
[03:37] | Ah | 他真是爽 |
[03:38] | And did Robert California get an invite to your party? | 罗伯特加利福尼亚 也被邀请参加这个聚会了? |
[03:41] | Yeah, of course I mean, yeah I think he did | 是啊 当然 我是说 我觉得他被邀请了 |
[03:45] | Why didn’t you just say this was to impress Robert California? | 为什么你不直说这就是 为了取悦罗伯特加利福尼亚? |
[03:48] | I cannot believe that Andy is throwing a party like this just to impress the CEO. | 我不敢相信安迪搞了个这样的聚会 就是为了取悦首席执行官 |
[03:54] | Classic Gabe move | 经典的拍马屁 |
[03:55] | Hey, Andy, how about you don’t steal my business strategies | 安迪 你不要剽窃我的商业策略 |
[03:58] | and I won’t dress like my life is just one long brunch | 我就不会穿的像 一辈子都在吃早午餐了 |
[04:02] | See you all there at 3:00 p.m Connecticut casual | 下午三点在那见 康涅狄格休闲装 |
[04:05] | Remember your manners and have a wonderful time | 记住要有风度 祝你们过的愉快 |
[04:07] | And please refer to the map Stay off of the web. | 请参照地图 远离网络 |
[04:11] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[04:13] | So, we’ve typed in the address. | 所以我们输入了地址 |
[04:15] | Now let’s take a look at the street view | 我们来看看街道的景色 |
[04:20] | They don’t warn you when the cameras are driving by Ah. | 摄影车驶过的时候他们没有警告我 |
[04:24] | Why do you keep reading that garden party book? | 为什么你一直在读那本花园聚会的书? |
[04:26] | I mean, how hard are finger sandwiches and tea? | 准备迷你三明治和红茶能有多难? |
[04:28] | There’s so much more to it than that | 这可远不止那些 |
[04:30] | I’ve been wanting Schrute Farms to break into | 我一直希望舒特农场有一天能打入 |
[04:32] | the high-end event hosting industry for some time, | 承办高级活动的领域 |
[04:34] | and this party is a great opportunity | 这个聚会是个大好机会 |
[04:37] | Plus, I’ve got a secret weapon | 另外 我有个秘密武器 (举办花园聚会) |
[04:40] | Only one copy in the world, | 全世界唯一的一本 |
[04:42] | and some sucker on the Internet sold it to me for $2 | 网上有个傻子两元把它卖给了我 (作者詹姆斯淬金顿) |
[04:48] | I’m actually really disappointed in how poorly my book is doing. | 我对我的书卖的真是失望 |
[04:52] | I’ve only sold one copy | 我只售出了一本 |
[04:55] | Is there anything you wish you’d done differently to avoid cankles? | 你希望自己做些什么以避免脚踝赘肉吗? |
[04:59] | Nope | 不 |
[05:00] | I’ve already gone up another cup size. | 我的罩杯涨了一个尺寸 |
[05:03] | The senator is grossed out | 参议员被恶心到了 |
[05:05] | When do you start feeling it kick? | 你是从什么时候开始感觉胎动的? |
[05:07] | Cece was around 22 weeks but Philip was much earlier | 塞西是在大约22周 但菲利普就早的多 |
[05:11] | Philip? | 菲利普? |
[05:13] | Oh, my gosh. Yes But don’t say anything, okay? | 我的天 是的 但别说出去 好吗? |
[05:17] | It’s after my grandfather | 那是我祖父的名字 |
[05:19] | Philip is the name that we’re using. | 菲利普是我们要起的名字 |
[05:21] | It’s after my favourite cat | 是我最喜欢的猫的名字 |
[05:23] | Oh, wow | |
[05:24] | Funny. It’s after my grandfather. | 有趣 我的祖父就叫这个 |
[05:27] | It’s after my cat | 是我的猫的名字 |
[05:29] | Andrew, I picked up two possible gifts to bring this afternoon. | 安德鲁 我挑了两件候选礼物下午带去 |
[05:32] | One, a pot of marmalade. | 第一件是一锅橘子酱 |
[05:34] | Ooh, that sounds great | 听起来不错 |
[05:36] | That is what you want then? The marmalade? | 那你就想要这个了?橘子酱? |
[05:38] | Sure | 当然 |
[05:40] | You don’t want to hearthe otherone. You love marmalade? | 你不想听另一个了 你喜欢橘子酱吗? |
[05:44] | I’ll hear the other one | 我想听听另一个 |
[05:46] | It’s a basil plant. | 是个罗勒植物 |
[05:49] | You know, the marmalade sounds great. | 橘子酱听起来不错 |
[05:52] | I also mentioned the marmalade to my sister, and she’s very interested. | 我也跟我妹妹提过 她也非常喜欢 |
[05:55] | Then the basil will be fine | 罗勒植物也不错 |
[05:57] | Well, you clearly want the marmalade. | 可你明确表示想要橘子酱 |
[05:59] | Gretchen, I need another marmalade. | 格列晨 我还需要一锅橘子酱 |
[06:02] | All right. | 好 (舒特农场) |
[06:12] | Hey, where do I park? I’m the valet. | –我该在哪里停车? –我是男仆 |
[06:14] | You have to give me your car, I’m parking. I can probably park it myself | –你得把你的车给我 我来停车 –我可以自己停的 |
[06:17] | I’m the valet. You have to give me your car. | 我是男仆 你必须把车交给我 |
[06:18] | It’s probably okay that I park… | 我认为最好是我… |
[06:20] | No. I think it’s probably better that I | –不 最好是由我来… |
[06:22] | I’m the valet. You have to give me | –我是男仆 你必须把车交给我 |
[06:23] | It’s a finicky car Get out of your car. Get out. | –这是辆很难开的车 –从你的车里出来 |
[06:30] | Have a good time at the thing. | 祝你在那里愉快 |
[06:32] | It’s a little tricky. You might want to | 这车有些难开 你应该得… |
[06:55] | Mr. Ryan Howard | 莱恩霍华德先生! |
[06:57] | “Chapter Two. Announcing guests as they enter | “第二章 |
[07:00] | “is the height of decorum | 在宾客进来时高声宣布 是高级的礼节” |
[07:02] | “The more volume displayed the more honour is bestowed upon everyone present.” | “声音越高 每位来宾就越显得荣耀” |
[07:07] | Stanley Hudson and his mistress Cynthia | 斯坦利哈德森和他的情人辛西娅 |
[07:13] | James, Pamela and Peepee Halpert | 杰姆斯、潘梅拉和皮皮哈尔佩特! |
[07:20] | How’s it going over here, guys? Andy, stop hovering | –怎么样 伙计们? –安迪 别晃了 |
[07:22] | You’re being really annoying | –你真的很烦 |
[07:23] | Didn’t mean to bother you, Mable | –不是故意要打扰你 霉宝 |
[07:26] | “Mable, Mable if you’re able, | “霉宝 霉宝 |
[07:28] | “keep your elbows off the table.” Wow | 如果可以 不要把手肘搁在桌上” |
[07:30] | Mr. and Mrs. Walter and Ellen Bernard | 沃尔特夫妇及艾伦伯纳德! |
[07:37] | So you all work with Andy? | 你们都和安迪一起工作吗? |
[07:40] | Well, technically, for Andy | 严格来说是为他工作 |
[07:43] | Technically for Robert California He’s our CEO. | 确切的说是为罗伯特加利福尼亚 我们的首席执行官工作 |
[07:48] | I thought you were the CEO | 我还以为你是首席执行官 |
[07:50] | I don’t know how you got there | 我不知道你为什么会这么觉得 |
[07:51] | You said you were running the company | 你说公司归你管 |
[07:53] | This branch I’m the regional manager | 这个分部 我是区域经理 |
[07:55] | Yes. Well, that makes more sense. | 那就说得通了 |
[07:58] | Are you a regional managers? | 你们都是区域经理吗? |
[08:00] | Did I throw this party to impress my parents? That’s crazy | 我办这个聚会是要取悦我的父母吗?太疯狂了 |
[08:05] | No, if they wanted a garden party, they could throw one themselves. | 如果他们想要花园聚会 他们可以自己举办一个 |
[08:07] | Which, as a matter of fact, they did last week. | 事实上 他们上周就办了一个 |
[08:09] | They threw one for my baby brother, and it was totally amazing. | 他们给我弟弟举办了一个 而且好极了 |
[08:13] | But I couldn’t care less. | 但我才无所谓 |
[08:17] | Can I introduce you around now? | 我能带你们到处走走吗? |
[08:19] | Yeah, we don’t have too long We have theatre tickets. | 好吧 我们没有太多时间 我们买了剧场的票 |
[08:22] | What are you going to see? | 你们要去看什么? |
[08:24] | Moneyball. | 《赌球比赛》 |
[08:26] | It was Walter Jr.’s choice | 是小沃尔特选的 |
[08:29] | There he is. What? | –他也来了 –什么? |
[08:30] | Bro-nard | 伯纳德老兄 |
[08:32] | I didn’t know you were going to be here | 我不知道你也要来 |
[08:34] | I wouldn’t have missed it | 我不会错过的 |
[08:36] | Okay | |
[08:40] | Ahh | |
[08:41] | I’m Walter. I’m Andy’s younger brother | –我是沃尔特 安迪的弟弟 |
[08:43] | Hey, how you doing? I’m Jim. | –你好 我是杰姆 |
[08:46] | Tuna, right? And this must be your lovely wife, Pam | 金枪鱼 是吧? 这一定是你可爱的妻子 潘 |
[08:51] | No Hell no | –不是 –才不是 |
[08:52] | She wishes. No, no, no no, no. No | –她倒想 –不 |
[08:56] | Sir, I need to be able to feed all the guests I understand | 先生 我得把这个送给所有的客人 我理解 |
[09:00] | Excuse me | 请让一让 |
[09:05] | Set that down | 放下那个 |
[09:12] | Present yourself | 表现自己 |
[09:33] | “Chapter Four One of the host’s most important duties | “第四章 |
[09:37] | “is as dance master. | 主人最重要的责任之一 就是成为舞蹈大师”” |
[09:39] | “A proper courtly dance sets the tone for the entire afternoon.” | “一场适宜的庄严的舞蹈 会为整个下午定下基调” |
[09:56] | Ladies and gentlemen may I present | 女士们先生们 有请 |
[10:00] | Robert California | 罗伯特加利福尼亚! |
[10:09] | Hello, Andy Welcome | –你好 安迪 –欢迎 |
[10:10] | Thank you Hey, I want you to meet | –谢谢 –我想让你见见 |
[10:12] | my first bosses Mom and Dad | 我的第一任老板 我爸妈 |
[10:15] | Yes. Hello. Nice to meet you Pleasure. | –你们好 很高兴见到你们 – 很荣幸 |
[10:18] | Andy, where shall I put your basil plant? | 安迪 我要把你的罗勒放哪? |
[10:21] | I thought you were going to bring the marmalade? | 我以为你要带橘子酱来? |
[10:23] | No. I’m certain you said basil. | 不 我很确定你说的是罗勒 |
[10:29] | This is not funny, man Let me down. | 这不好玩 伙计 放我下来 |
[10:32] | I think this thing is broken. It’s not broken, Kevin This is how it works. | 我觉得这玩意坏了 没有坏 凯文 它就是这么玩的 |
[10:39] | It’s so pretty today | 今天真漂亮 |
[10:41] | It’s getting chilly | 有点冷了 |
[10:42] | Yeah. We really should be leaving | 是的 |
[10:45] | Yeah. Um | 我们真该走了 |
[10:46] | It’ll be weird if the boss-man didn’t make a toast, so hang on. | 要是老板没敬酒的话会很奇怪 所以再等一会 |
[10:50] | Everybody, I just want to take this opportunity to thank you all for coming | 各位 我想利用这个机会谢谢大家来这里 |
[10:54] | and to raise a glass to my amazing staff | 敬我的员工们一杯 |
[11:00] | Toasts are great. I mean, you toast somebody | 敬酒很棒 我是说 你敬了别人 |
[11:02] | they toast you back It just goes round and round | 别人就得回敬你 就这样你来我往 |
[11:04] | That’s my favourite part about toasts, the reciprocity | 这就是为什么我最爱敬酒 互利互惠 |
[11:07] | Let’s hear from you guys. Who do you want to toast? | 大伙都来说说 你们想敬谁? |
[11:10] | Yeah, I’ll say something | 我有话要说 |
[11:12] | I think we should be acknowledging our boss | 我认为我们都应该感谢我们的老板 |
[11:15] | because none of us would be here without him | 没有他 就没有我们今天在这里 |
[11:17] | Robert California | 罗伯特加利福尼亚 |
[11:19] | To Robert – Yay, Robert | –敬罗伯特 –耶 罗伯特! |
[11:23] | I cannot believe I didn’t think of toasting Robert. Get in the game, Gabriel | 我不敢相信我没想到敬罗伯特 上点路子 加比埃尔 |
[11:27] | Why are you talking to Stanley’s mistress? | 你为什么和斯坦利的情妇聊天? |
[11:29] | I would like to toast someone who isn’t here | 我想敬一位不在这里 |
[11:32] | but who will be in just four short months | 但四个月后即将加入我们的人 |
[11:35] | Welcome to the world Philip Lipton. | 欢迎来到这个世界 |
[11:39] | Aww | 菲利普利普顿 |
[11:41] | I also would like to toast Philip Halpert | 我也想敬菲利普哈尔佩特 |
[11:47] | who’s due even sooner | 他的预产期还要早 |
[11:49] | May he be a good namesake to my grandfather | 愿他成为一个和我祖父同名的好人 |
[11:52] | who I promised as a child long before tonight, | 在我还是个孩子时 早在今晚之前 |
[11:57] | that I would one day name my son after him | 我就发誓要用他的名字给我儿子命名 |
[12:01] | To Philip Halpert. | To Philip –敬菲利普哈尔佩特 –敬菲利普 |
[12:03] | All right | 好吧 |
[12:04] | She just always has to copy anything I do | 她就知道一直跟我学 |
[12:08] | It’s the Ford Taurus situation all over again | 这简直就像福特多罗斯那款车一样 |
[12:12] | I’d like to make a toast to the troops | 我想敬部队一杯 |
[12:14] | Here, here Yes | –赞成 –是 |
[12:15] | All the troops Both sides | 所有的部队 两边都敬 |
[12:20] | I think we should toast | –我想我们应该敬… |
[12:22] | Ladies and gentlemen the Last Supper. | –女士们先生们 最后的晚餐 |
[12:29] | “Chapter Nine The tableau vivant is not only welcome | “第九章 生动的场面不仅受欢迎” |
[12:33] | “but expected entertainment at any garden party.” | “还是任何游园会的必备娱乐节目” |
[12:38] | Andy? | 安迪? |
[12:40] | I think that we should acknowledge the man | 我认为我们应该感谢那个 |
[12:42] | who has led us to such a profitable quarter. | 领导我们取得如此一个盈利季度的人 |
[12:46] | To Robert California Yeah | –敬 罗伯特 –耶! |
[12:49] | I would also like to toast Robert California Mr. California… | 我也想敬罗伯特加利福尼亚先生 加利福尼亚先生 |
[12:53] | You can’t triple toast somebody | 你不能三次都敬一个人 |
[12:56] | At least not until we hit everyone once | 至少也得等每个人都被敬完 |
[12:58] | I’ll say a few words if that’s all right with you, Andy | 如果可以的话我想说几句 安迪 |
[13:02] | Yeah | 是 |
[13:05] | You people say I led you but it wasn’t me | 你们说是我领导了你们 但并不是我 |
[13:11] | You want to toast the man who led you to success, | 你们想敬那个带领你们取得成功的人 |
[13:15] | but the boss is irrelevant | 但老板并不是那个人 |
[13:18] | Andy and I produce nothing We do nothing | 安迪和我什么都没贡献 什么都没做 |
[13:21] | We sit in our offices and demand, | 我们就坐在办公室里指挥 |
[13:24] | “I want this and that right now” like petulant children | “我想要这个要那个 马上” 就像任性的孩子 |
[13:29] | You know the difference between a crying baby and a manager? | 你们知道大哭的婴儿 和经理之间的区别吗? |
[13:33] | One day the baby will grow up. | 有一天 婴儿会长大 |
[13:38] | But without you, Andy and I would be sitting in our dirty diapers | 但没有了你们 安迪和我只会坐在我们的脏尿布上 |
[13:43] | waiting for someone to change us, wipe us | 等人来给我们换 给我们擦屁股 |
[13:46] | I should be toasting you thanking you, | 我应该敬你们一杯 谢谢你们 |
[13:49] | for allowing me to have the easiest job in the universe. | 给我这世上最轻松的工作 |
[13:54] | Cheers – Cheers | –干杯 –干杯 |
[13:56] | To Robert California | 敬罗伯特加利福尼亚 |
[13:58] | From the moment you entered our building and our hearts, you… | 从你进入我们大楼和我们的心的那一刻起… |
[14:01] | Some of you know that we have an Internet star in our midst. | 你们有些人知道 我们中间坐着一位网络明星 |
[14:06] | Mr. Walter Banes Bernard, Sir please report to the stage. | 老沃尔特贝恩斯伯纳德先生 请上台上来 |
[14:10] | I’m eating, Andy | 我在吃东西 安迪 |
[14:13] | Come on | 来吧 |
[14:15] | Okay. All right | 好吧 |
[14:18] | Okay | 好吧 |
[14:19] | Yes Yeah, what do you want to do? | –好的 –你想做什么? |
[14:20] | Well, how about one of our classic father/son duets? | 不如唱我们那首经典的父子二重唱? |
[14:24] | Oh, whoa. | |
[14:26] | You sure? | 你确定? |
[14:27] | Really? It’s a little tricky | 真的?那有点难度 |
[14:34] | Saying I love you Is not the words | 唱我爱你不用言语 |
[14:39] | It’s too high. It’s high but it’s not that high. Really? | –调起得太高了 –是吗? 调是高 但没那么高 |
[14:41] | Right. It feels strained Yeah. Just take it down. | –好吧 感觉很奇怪 –把调降低点 |
[14:45] | Saying I love… | 唱我爱你 |
[14:48] | Saying I love you | 唱我爱你 |
[14:50] | Here. Just give it to me. Yeah Yeah | –把吉他给我吧 –是的 |
[14:52] | Okay | 好 |
[14:55] | Something like | 应该这样 |
[14:58] | Saying I love you is not the word… | 唱我爱你不用言语 |
[15:02] | You don’t come in yet | 还没到你唱的部分 |
[15:03] | …I want to hear from you | 我听到你的话 |
[15:06] | It’s not that I want you | 不是我想你 |
[15:09] | Not to say but if you only knew | 也不是说如果你知道 |
[15:14] | More than words | 多于言语 |
[15:17] | Is all you have to do to make it real | 你只需让它成真 |
[15:22] | Is anyone filming this? Seriously. Erin! | 有人在录这个吗?真的 艾琳! |
[15:26] | It’s either taping or calling. | 这不是在打电话就是在录像 |
[15:29] | What would you do | 你要做什么 |
[15:32] | If my heart was torn in two | 如果我的心变成两半 |
[15:36] | You know what? Walter Jr. is here | 小沃尔特也在这 |
[15:38] | Why don’t you come up and join us? – Yeah, no | –不如让他跟我们一起唱? –不要 |
[15:40] | No, come up and do something with me. I don’t know, Pop | –来跟我一起唱 –我不知道 老爸 |
[15:42] | I’m just having a good time getting to know Andy’s friends here | 我坐在这认识这么多安迪的朋友挺好 |
[15:44] | Get up there and sing | 上前去唱 |
[15:45] | or I will cut your larynx and you’ll never be able to sing again | 否则我割了你的喉咙 你就再也别唱歌 |
[15:48] | Whoo! Come on | 来吧 |
[15:51] | Come on Give them what they want | –来吧 –去给他们唱吧 |
[15:52] | All right. This old thing I don’t even | 好吧 这个老歌 我都不知道… |
[15:56] | May the good Lord be with you Down every road you roam | 愿上帝与你同在每一条你漫步的路上 |
[16:03] | And may sunshine and happiness Surround you when you’re far from home | 当你远离家乡时 愿阳光和幸福围绕着你 |
[16:11] | And may you grow to be proud Dignified and true | 愿你变得骄傲、端庄、真实 |
[16:18] | And do unto others As you’d have done to you | 己所不欲 勿施于人 |
[16:24] | Cheers! All right | 谢谢 好吧 |
[16:27] | What’s going on? Cheers, cheers. Get your own guitar | –怎么回事? –谢谢 拿你自己的吉他去 |
[16:37] | Sorry. Please hang up and try again. | –对不起 –请挂机后再试 |
[17:08] | I am so cold It’s because you didn’t bring a jacket | –我好冷 –因为你没穿外套 |
[17:11] | My first love is beet farming, but it’s a young man’s game | 我的初恋就是种甜菜的 但那是年轻人玩的了 |
[17:15] | Whoever heard of an old beet farmer? Forget the beets. | –谁听说过甜菜老农? –别想什么甜菜了 |
[17:18] | Concentrate on the hosting | 专心承办派对 |
[17:21] | I can spend a considerable amount of money having my birthday party here | 我可以花一大笔钱 在这里办生日派对 |
[17:26] | Really? We have a number of birthday packages | 真的吗?我们有不少生日套餐 |
[17:29] | The Pewter package has the least amount of goats. | 白镴套装里的山羊最少 |
[17:31] | It’s not no goats it’s still 10 to 12 goats | 也不是没有山羊 还是有10到12只的 |
[17:34] | depending on the availability of the goats | 要看山羊的供应量了 |
[17:35] | Now the goat package, obviously, has the most goats What were you thinking? | 山羊套餐显然有最多的山羊 你在想什么? |
[17:40] | Of course I am not interested in goats | 我当然对山羊没兴趣了 |
[17:43] | Why would you spend so much time going over the goats with me? | 你为什么花这么多工夫跟我讲山羊? |
[17:47] | I can get you exotic meats | 我可以给你弄到特别的肉 |
[17:50] | Hippo steaks. Giraffe burgers | 河马肉排 长颈鹿汉堡 |
[17:54] | We’ll talk | 我们再谈 |
[17:59] | It’ll all be goat | 其实都是山羊 |
[18:01] | Hello, Cece Halpert This is Andrew Bernard | 你好 塞西哈尔佩特 我是安德鲁伯纳德 |
[18:05] | I’d very much like to speak with you about your paper supply needs | 我非常想和你谈谈 你的纸张供应需求 |
[18:12] | That wasn’t even my worst sales call | 这甚至不是我最差的推销电话 |
[18:15] | Hi | 嗨 |
[18:19] | What was that display? | 你刚才是怎么回事? |
[18:23] | I don’t know. I just thought | 我不知道 我以为 |
[18:25] | if I could throw this great garden party | 如果我能办个很好的花园会 |
[18:28] | and show you how respected I am that you’d be proud of me | 让你看看我有多受人尊敬 你就能为我骄傲 |
[18:33] | Andrew I know | –安德鲁 –我知道 |
[18:34] | I know that you’re proud of me. | 我知道你为我骄傲 |
[18:36] | I’m not going to tell you how impressed I am | 我不会告诉你 我对 |
[18:38] | that you’re a manager of some rinky-dink branch | 你成为某个宾州斯克兰顿 |
[18:42] | of a paper company in Scranton, Pennsylvania | 破纸张公司的分公司经理而欣慰 |
[18:46] | How long are you going to go on needing my approval? | 你还要为得到我的承认闹多久? |
[18:49] | You’re a grown man. Don’t act like a little boy who needs… | 你是个大人了 别像小孩似的 |
[18:54] | I think if I had parents like that, | 我想我要是有这样的父母 |
[18:55] | I’d be trying to convince everyone all the time how great I was, too | 我也会一直努力让 所有人相信我有多厉害 |
[18:59] | Guess we found Andy’s Rosebud Rosebud? | –看来我们发现安迪的玫瑰花蕾了 –玫瑰花蕾? |
[19:01] | It’s a reference to Citizen Kane. | 《公民凯恩》里的台词 |
[19:03] | Something that explains why a person became the way they are. | 用来解释为什么 有些人变成了他们现在这样 |
[19:06] | I know Citizen Kane. Rosebud didn’t explain why he was how he was | 我知道《公民凯恩》 玫瑰花蕾不是用来解释他为什么变成这样 |
[19:11] | It just represented what was important to him as a child, that he missed. | 那是代表他在孩童时最重要东西 最怀念的东西 |
[19:14] | Different school of thought. Let’s just agree to disagree | 不同的思想派别 还是求同存异吧 |
[19:16] | No. You’re wrong | 不 是你错了 |
[19:18] | Are you sure? Yeah. I’m too hot anyway | –你确定? –是 反正我挺热的 |
[19:21] | My body has somehow become acclimated to southern Italy | 我的身体不知怎么 适应意大利南部的气候了 |
[19:25] | Isn’t that strange? I’ve never been there | 是不是很奇怪?我还从没去过那 |
[19:28] | Oh! Ah. Well | |
[19:30] | Yes, that’s nice | 真好 |
[19:31] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[19:34] | It was a nice party. The setting was a little strange. The food | 派对办的不错 布置有点奇怪 食品… |
[19:39] | Sandwiches were dry | 三明治太干了 |
[19:41] | Bye, Tuna Bye, Pam | 再见 金枪鱼 再见 潘! |
[19:52] | Hey, everybody I’m going to leave | 大伙 我要走了 |
[19:54] | and I just wanted to say I’m really sorry | 我只是想说 我真的很抱歉 |
[19:57] | Cheeseburger or hamburger? | 芝士堡还是汉堡? |
[20:02] | Um | |
[20:04] | Cheeseburger | 芝士堡 |
[20:06] | Nard-Dog | 纳德狗 |
[20:10] | Thanks, Oscar | 谢谢 奥斯卡 |
[20:29] | What are they doing? | 他们在做什么? |
[20:31] | Closing ceremonies | 闭幕典礼 |
[20:33] | Nice touch | 不错 |
[20:52] | I think I left my wallet in your house. Who cares? | –我想我把钱包落你家了 –谁在意? |
[20:56] | Right here Mr. James Halpert | –就在这 –杰姆斯哈尔佩特先生 |
[20:59] | Keys. My keys | 钥匙 我的钥匙 |
[21:00] | Stop forgetting things. I didn’t forget them They’re right here. | –别再丢三落四的 –我没忘 就在这 |
[21:03] | Mr. James Halpert | 杰姆斯哈尔佩特先生! |
[21:08] | I’m so sorry. I think I forgot the | 真对不起 我忘了… |
[21:10] | What You idiot | 什么…白痴 |
[21:13] | Ooh Mis… | |
[21:16] | Mi. | |
[21:18] | What are you doing? Hey, I have a question | –你在干什么? –我有个问题 |
[21:20] | Who do you think is really the best salesman in this office? | 你觉得谁真的是办公室最厉害的销售? |
[21:23] | Stupid question, obviously Mr. James Halpert! | 蠢问题 显然…杰姆斯哈尔佩特先生! |