时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Approved | 批准 |
[00:07] | Chef from South Park. It’s genius. Just some chef. | —《南方公园》里的厨师 天才 —就是一个厨师而已 |
[00:11] | I’ve decided to pre-screen all of the Halloween costumes this year | 我决定今年预审万圣节的服装 |
[00:14] | I have three simple rules | 我有三条简单的规矩 |
[00:15] | don’t be offensive don’t be cliché | 不准冒犯别人 不能老套 |
[00:18] | and don’t take the first two rules too seriously | 别把前两条太当回事 |
[00:22] | The gorilla from Rise of the Planet of the Apes. | 《猩球崛起》上的大猩猩 |
[00:25] | Huh? | |
[00:26] | The one who sacrifices his life | 那只牺牲自己的猩猩 |
[00:28] | Whoa! Oh | |
[00:29] | Spoiler alert It’s been out for ages, man. | —严禁剧透 —都上映好几年了 |
[00:33] | Costume vetoed | 服装否决 |
[00:36] | Uh. | |
[00:37] | It’s… Somebody’s already called that | 这个…已经有人穿了 |
[00:40] | Who? Kevin has a gorilla suit you could borrow. | 谁? 凯文有套猩猩装你可以借下 |
[00:43] | This is ridiculous! Why can’t there just be two Kate Middletons? | 太荒谬了! 为什么就不能有两个凯特米德尔顿? |
[00:46] | Guys, I know, I mean I wish there could be too | 我明白 我也希望有俩个 |
[00:49] | It’s like I can’t choose | 我都不忍心选了 |
[00:52] | They’re both amazing, it’s just | 因为她们都很漂亮 只是… |
[00:53] | Look, I stayed up all night and I watched that G.D. wedding | 为了看那该死的皇室婚礼 我一晚都没睡 |
[00:56] | and then I came to work and I made everyone else watch it all day | 第二天上班还让每个人都看一遍 |
[00:59] | Meredith wasn’t even here Because I was there | —梅瑞狄斯那天根本没在 —因为我在现场 |
[01:01] | You’re the people’s princess! Diana was nothing! | 你才是人民的公主!戴安娜算什么! |
[01:06] | I thought you were at your sister’s funeral | 我以为你那天去你姐姐的葬礼 |
[01:07] | What I said was “My sister’s funeral is this weekend.’ | 我的原话是 “我姐姐的葬礼在这周末举行” |
[01:11] | Didn’t say I’d be there | 没说我要去 |
[01:12] | Why is it such a shock that I follow the royal story? | 我关注皇室的事有什么可震惊的? |
[01:16] | Warms my heart thinking about them two kids… | 想起那俩孩子那样做… |
[01:20] | …doing it | 我心里就一股暖流 (斯克兰顿欢迎你) (办公室) |
[01:51] | Can I maybe squeeze through? | 也许我能钻过去? |
[01:55] | Here you go There we go. Thank you. | —这样行了 —过去了 谢谢 |
[01:59] | When they talk about app the nice things about dating a co-worker, | 他们谈到和同事谈恋爱的好处时 |
[02:02] | they don’t mention one of the best parts. | 没有提到最棒的一点 |
[02:04] | After you’re done dating, you still get to work together every single day | 分手后 你们还要每天一起上班 |
[02:10] | Jim, put it on | 杰姆 穿上 |
[02:12] | Put it on, man | 穿上 老兄 |
[02:14] | I don’t know if I can. Come on the Three Amigos | —我不知道能不能穿 —我们是三人行 |
[02:17] | Three Kings. All right | —是三国王 —好吧 |
[02:19] | I know, I know, I know. But Darryl and Kevin needed a third. | 我知道 但达瑞尔和凯文二缺一 |
[02:22] | They bought me this jersey. I said no | 他们给我买了这球衣 我说不要 |
[02:24] | Kevin started crying, so I am Chris Bosh. | 凯文就开始哭 |
[02:29] | If you get into season one, you know, really | 所以我成克里斯波什了 |
[02:32] | Oh, my God, what the he is wrong with you? | 我的天 你到底怎么回事? |
[02:35] | It’s called a costume | 这叫变装打扮 |
[02:37] | What are you? Some kind of Jamaican zombie woman? | 你这是什么 牙买加女僵尸? |
[02:39] | Ryan, will you please tell her who I am? Whoopi Goldberg. | —莱恩 请你告诉她我是谁 —乌比戈德堡 |
[02:41] | Has no one here heard of Kerrigan, from StarCraft? | 你们都没听说过星际里的克里根吗? |
[02:45] | Queen of blades | 刀锋女皇 |
[02:49] | It’s all Toby’s fault | 都是托比的错 |
[02:50] | Every Halloween, I tell him the same thing | 每年万圣节 我都要告诉他同一件事 |
[02:52] | You can’t bring weapons into the office. | 你不能带武器到办公室 |
[02:54] | And every year he says the same thing. | 每年他都会有同样的回答 |
[02:56] | “As soon as I get my weapons back, I’m going to kill you.” | “等我一拿回武器 我就会杀你” |
[02:59] | But there I am at Thanksgiving alive, you know? | 但到感恩节的时候 我还是活着 |
[03:03] | I’m a lucky turkey | 我是只幸运小火鸡 |
[03:08] | Everybody looking good? This is the best we can do? | 大家看起来怎么样?都已经尽力了吗? |
[03:12] | I’m not judging. I think you guys look great, I just | 我没挑剔 我觉得大家很好看 只是… |
[03:17] | …want to make sure this is the best we can do | 想确认一下 大家都已尽力了 |
[03:19] | I just got a text from Broccoli Rob. “Boo!’ | 我刚收到西兰花罗伯的短信“啵” |
[03:22] | It scared me | 吓我一跳 |
[03:23] | And then I got this text from Robert California | 然后收到罗伯特加利福尼亚的短信 |
[03:26] | “Looking forward to Halloween party Expectations are high.’ | “非常期待万圣节派对 我期望很高” |
[03:30] | Scared the * out of me | 吓死我了 |
[03:33] | G’day, Pameroo Could you shoot this off for me? | 你好 袋鼠潘 能帮我传真这个吗? |
[03:36] | Yeah. Australian accent | —当然 —澳洲口音 |
[03:43] | What are you doing? I just wanted to see how you do it. | —你在干什么? —我只是看下你怎么做 |
[03:45] | If you’re doing something I don’t | 看看你是不是在做我不会的 |
[03:53] | Are you That Andy so hot and cold | —你是不是… —安迪忽冷忽热 |
[03:56] | One day he’s like, “Fax these documents, please.’ | 某天他会说“请传真下这些文件” |
[03:58] | The next he’s like, “Pam, you fax them. Who cares what Erin’s feeling.” Right? | 第二天他会说“潘 你去传真 谁管艾琳的感受” 是吧? |
[04:01] | Oh, Erin Pam | —艾琳 —潘 |
[04:03] | how would you rate me as a receptionist on a scale of one to three? | 让你给我这个前台从一分到三分打分 |
[04:06] | Um | 你怎么打? |
[04:07] | Two? | 两分? |
[04:08] | It’s like the second to last thing I wanted to hear | 这是倒数第二个我最不想听到的 |
[04:10] | No, I mean you’re doing great | 不 你干的很好 |
[04:11] | and Andy put you in charge of the whole party, right? | 安迪让你负责整个派对 是吧? |
[04:14] | Yeah | Yeah. —是的 —是啊 |
[04:16] | Send completed. You are the best in the biz. I can’t deny | 发送完成 不能否认你是最好的接待员 |
[04:21] | Bob and I are doing this Scranton haunted walking tour | 鲍勃和我要去参加斯克兰顿鬼魂游 |
[04:23] | I always wondered what kind of people went on that thing. | 我之前一直想知道谁会去那种事 |
[04:26] | Hey, if you go by the Banshee Pub | 如果你们经过板石酒吧 |
[04:28] | tell the Man in Black I say hello | 代我向黑衣人问好 |
[04:36] | What happened, Pam? Okay. | —怎么了 潘? —好吧 |
[04:38] | When I was 22, I worked there and everybody said the place was haunted. | 我22岁时在那儿上班 所有人都说那儿闹鬼 |
[04:42] | I didn’t believe it until one day before we opened | 我一开始也不相信 直到有天 在我们开业前 |
[04:45] | I look up into the mirror you know, behind the bar? | 我朝镜子里看了看 吧台后的那镜子? |
[04:48] | And I see this old man dressed all in black, | 我看到一位一身黑衣的老男人 |
[04:53] | but when I turn around there’s no one there. | 但我转过身时 后面没有人 |
[04:57] | So, I tell the cook my story Wait, they have food there? | —我把这事告诉厨师… —等等 那有吃的? |
[05:00] | …and he said | 然后他说 |
[05:01] | “That’s what everyone sees That’s the Man in Black.’ | “所有人都看见过 那就是黑衣人” |
[05:07] | No. My wife does not believe in ghosts | 不 我妻子不相信这世上有鬼 |
[05:13] | Hey | Hey |
[05:15] | Oh | —嗨 —嗨 |
[05:16] | This Man in Black thing What do you think that was about? | 关于那黑衣人的事 你觉得那是怎么回事? |
[05:19] | What do you mean? Was it like trickery in the lights | —你什么意思? —是灯光的原因 |
[05:21] | or maybe you were so primed to see it then there it was | 还是你自己的想太多了 |
[05:23] | I saw a ghost Mm-hmm | 我看见了鬼 |
[05:26] | What I’m saying is, like do you ever wonder what it was? | 我的意思是 你有想过那到底是什么吗? |
[05:29] | It was a ghost. I told you this on like our first date | 那是鬼 我们第一次约会时就和你说了 |
[05:31] | Yeah, I had just told you about the day that I met the Blue Angels. | 因为我那时告诉你我曾见过蓝天使 |
[05:34] | I figured you had to top it I don’t know what to tell you, Jim | —我以为你只是想比一下 —我不知该怎么和你说 杰姆 |
[05:37] | but I saw a ghost | 但我是真的看到鬼了 |
[05:45] | Hey | 嗨! |
[05:46] | Uh-oh | |
[05:47] | Looks like we’re under a Jack attack. – Yes, Andrew. | —看来杰克来袭击了 —是啊 安德鲁 |
[05:50] | And you, on this day of fantasy, are a labourer | 你的梦想是做工人 |
[05:56] | Yes Everyone, this is Bert, my son. | —是的 —大家伙 这是我儿子伯特 |
[06:00] | Bert, this is a paper company | 伯特 这是一家纸制公司 |
[06:04] | Hey, Bert | 嘿 伯特 |
[06:06] | Hello | 你好 |
[06:07] | Can I use a computer? I need to check a hurricane | 我能用下电脑吗?我要查看飓风情况 |
[06:10] | Here, use this one | 来 用这台 |
[06:14] | All right | 好的 |
[06:16] | Oh, look, pin the word on the witch | 看 给女巫贴瘤 |
[06:19] | How did you know I was bringing my son? | 你们怎么知道我要带儿子过来? |
[06:21] | I didn’t. It was for us But he can play. | 我不知道 这是我们玩的 他也可以玩 |
[06:24] | Berty Boy, would you like to play this game? | 伯特小朋友 你要玩这个吗? |
[06:26] | That stuff’s for babies | 这是给小屁孩玩的 |
[06:28] | Perhaps this party will awaken the baby in all of us | 也许这个派对能唤起我们的童真 |
[06:32] | Wow. Who shot our grownup party with the kiddy ray gun? | 谁把我们的派对搞得这么幼稚? |
[06:37] | We’re still getting it set up It’s going to be really cool | 一切还在完善中 会很棒的 |
[06:43] | Extraordinary. Did you plan this? | 太棒了 你们计划好的? |
[06:46] | Well, Toby and I did, yeah | 我和托比计划的 |
[06:48] | And I overheard and thought “Hey, that’d be fun don’t mind if I do.’ | 我无意中听到了 就想 “那一定很有趣 我也来一个” |
[06:52] | If you turn out the lights we’ll do a little dance | 如果你关灯 我们能小跳一曲 |
[06:56] | One, two, three | 一 二 三 |
[06:57] | Dem bones, dem bones, dem dry bones | 骨头 骨头 干骨头 |
[07:01] | Now we’re the skeleton crew | 我们都是骷髅工 |
[07:05] | Delightful. Thank you | —很可爱 —谢谢 |
[07:07] | Now then how are we today? | 大家今天好吗? |
[07:09] | Fine Great. | —不错 —很棒 |
[07:10] | Just fine, Kelly? Everything all right? | 不错而已 |
[07:12] | Mm-hmm | 凯莉? 一切还好吧? |
[07:13] | You feeling fulfilled in your life? | 你生活满足吗? |
[07:15] | I guess | 还行吧 |
[07:16] | You guess? So there is something you want that you | 还行?所以你有心愿 |
[07:20] | do not have | 尚未完成 |
[07:22] | Try not to think about it | 我试着不去想 |
[07:24] | Because it’s too terrifying to imagine | 因为想起来太可怕 |
[07:28] | Now we’re cooking | 我们来谈谈 |
[07:30] | What is it, Kelly? What is this great fear of yours? | 是什么 凯莉?什么让你如此恐惧? |
[07:35] | Never marrying Yes. Dying alone, that is very scary. | —结不了婚 —是的 孤独终老很恐怖 |
[07:41] | And how are you, Toby? | 那你呢 托比? |
[07:44] | So great | 一切很好 |
[07:50] | Oh, I put those up. I know. I’m taking them down. | —我刚把它们挂好 —我知道 我正把它们撤下来 |
[07:53] | I almost wonder if putting nothing on this wall | 我总是想要是墙上什么都不挂 |
[07:58] | is more Halloween-y | 会不会更有万圣节气氛 |
[08:01] | I don’t know about this, guys | 我不知道 两位 |
[08:02] | Andy put me in charge of the Halloween party, so. | 安迪让我负责这个万圣节派对 所以 |
[08:05] | Well, Andy sent us in here, so which is it? | 我们也是安迪派来的 |
[08:08] | Oh | 怎么着? |
[08:09] | So can we speak our minds now? Or are we still sparing feelings? | 所以我们可以发表意见了吗? 还是继续忍气吞声? |
[08:13] | Because I hate all of this. | 因为我讨厌这些 |
[08:17] | Very low pressure in the Sargasso Sea | 马尾藻海的气压很低 |
[08:19] | Warm air from South America | 来自南美洲的暖流 |
[08:22] | Cold air from Greenland All signs point to the perfect storm. | 和格陵兰岛的寒流能制造出一场完美风暴 |
[08:26] | Perfectly mediocre | 非常平凡 |
[08:28] | What are you, anyway? | 你到底是什么? |
[08:29] | I’m a Jamaican zombie woman Leave me alone, ghoul | 牙买加女僵尸 别烦我 食尸鬼 |
[08:32] | If you had some really big wings with blades on the end | 如果你有对带剑的大翅膀 |
[08:35] | you’d kind of look like Kerrigan from StarCraft. | 你就有点像星际中的克里根 |
[08:37] | Damn it! I am Kerrigan from StarCraft. I’ve been censored. | 该死!我就是星际的克里根 被审核了 |
[08:41] | If you’re going to be a Zerg, at least be a lurker | 如果你要扮虫族 就扮潜伏者 |
[08:44] | Not some girl. Kerrigan is ruler of the Zerg swarm | —而不是小女孩 —克里根是虫族的统治者 |
[08:47] | Yeah. She also has boobs. Yeah, but no nipples | —是啊 她也有个大胸 —是啊 但没有乳头 |
[08:53] | Hey | Hey, what’s up? —嗨 —嗨 怎么了? |
[08:56] | November’s sure creeping up, ain’t it? You can’t stop that month | 十一月业绩逐渐攀升不是吗?那个月势不可挡 |
[09:03] | Hey, what’s the jive with Angela and Phyllis helping with the party, you know? | 安杰拉和菲利斯帮忙弄派对 |
[09:09] | Um | 是瞎搞的吧? |
[09:10] | I just thought you could use some help, you know? | 我以为你可能需要帮忙 |
[09:12] | ‘Cause Robert came in and thought the party seemed a little kiddy. | 因为罗伯特来了 他觉得派对有点幼稚 |
[09:16] | And I guess I agreed And maybe we could | 我也有点同感 或许我们能弄点 |
[09:19] | mix a little more 13 into the PG. | 适合13岁以上人士参与的内容 |
[09:26] | But that’s it? | 就这样吗? |
[09:27] | There’s nothing about me or I? | 没话和我说了吗? |
[09:32] | Can we talk about it at the end of the day? | 我们能下班前再谈吗? |
[09:35] | I got a call I got to make a call | 我有个电话要打 |
[09:38] | Yeah, sorry Yes, we can | 好的 抱歉 下班前谈 |
[09:51] | Yes. I don’t know | 是的 |
[09:54] | Mm-hmm | 我不知道 |
[09:56] | Gabe? Sweet Erin | —盖比? —亲爱的艾琳 |
[09:59] | I’m throwing the Halloween party and I just want to amp it up a little. | 我想搞个活跃一点的万圣节派对 |
[10:02] | I think it could use some extra pizzazz | 或许能多注入一点活力 |
[10:05] | Okay. Where does Gabe factor in? | 好的 需要什么盖比元素? |
[10:07] | Remember that Halloween party you took me to once? | 还记得你带我去的那个万圣节派对吗? |
[10:09] | The one where I started crying as soon as I walked in | 我一进门就吓得哭的那次 |
[10:13] | and I didn’t stop crying? Yes. Lars and Takako’s | —而且一直哭不停 —记得 拉尔斯和塔卡寇 |
[10:16] | Okay, well let’s say that I wanted this party to be a tiny | 好吧 我想把这个派对搞得和那个 |
[10:20] | tiny bit like that one | 有一点点像 |
[10:22] | just more adult, more scary and sexy | 比那次更成人、更可怕和性感 |
[10:27] | I will make this sexier than you could ever imagine | 我会弄得超乎你想象的性感 |
[10:29] | No, just scary. If we wanted ideas for scary stuff | 不 可怕就好了 想些可怕的主意 |
[10:39] | No, that’d be scary What are you thinking about? | —那样会很可怕 —你在想什么? |
[10:43] | All right, let me go get it | 好的 我去拿 |
[10:49] | Pam Halpert Hey. It’s Jim Halpert. | —潘哈尔佩特 —嘿 我是杰姆哈尔佩特 |
[10:52] | I was wondering if you wanted to see a movie tonight | 我想今晚要不要看个电影 |
[10:54] | ’cause I’ve read a lot about this really great documentary | 因为我听说有个纪录片非常好看 |
[10:57] | Is it called Ghostbusters? It’s called Ghostbusters. | —是《捉鬼敢死队》吗? —是《捉鬼敢死队》 |
[11:00] | It didn’t look like that | 不是那样的 |
[11:02] | He didn’t have a buster sign around him? | 他身上没有禁鬼标志? |
[11:04] | Why don’t you draw him? Why don’t we see this old man? | 不如你画一下? 让我们都看看那老男人? |
[11:06] | Okay. Yeah. Fine, I’ll draw him Okay. | —好 没问题 我画 —好的 |
[11:11] | I ain’t afraid of no ghosts | 我才不怕鬼魂 |
[11:15] | Whoa | |
[11:17] | Mm-hmm | |
[11:18] | Dwight, are you eating a stick? It’s a root, idiot. | —德怀特 你在吃木棍吗? —这叫根 白痴 |
[11:20] | Okay | 好吧 |
[11:23] | Everyone hates you. That’s really rude | —所有人都讨厌你 —真够无礼的 |
[11:26] | I don’t tell you hurricanes suck even though it’s true | 虽然飓风很讨厌 但我不会告诉你 |
[11:29] | What do you like, tornadoes? Try influenza | —那你喜欢什么 龙卷风? —流行性感冒 |
[11:32] | Yeah? What’s the vaccine you could take to avoid a hurricane? | 是吧?哪种疫苗能阻止飓风? |
[11:34] | Open up a newspaper. Look, a hurricane’s coming | 翻开报纸 看 飓风要来了 |
[11:38] | I suppose you’re going to tell me the scariest animal is a shark. | 我想在你眼中鲨鱼是最恐怖的动物 |
[11:41] | Try box jellyfish | 是箱型水母 |
[11:46] | What are we talking about? | 在谈什么? |
[11:47] | I was talking about my wife and how she believes in ghosts | 我在说我妻子很信鬼魂这回事 |
[11:50] | Then we had a little debate and then Meredith said that she believes in them too | 我们小小地探讨了一下 梅瑞狄斯说她也信 |
[11:53] | You seem unimpressed. Ghosts don’t scare you? | 你好像无动于衷 你不怕鬼吗? |
[11:56] | I’m only scared of real things, like serial killers and kidnappers. | 我只害怕真的东西 比如连环杀手和绑匪 |
[12:01] | Not things that don’t exist like ghosts or mummies | 不怕那些不存在的东西 比如鬼魂和木乃伊 |
[12:05] | Mummies are real There are mummies at museums | 木乃伊是实物 博物馆里就有很多 |
[12:09] | Yeah | 是的 |
[12:10] | You prank | 你真能恶搞 |
[12:12] | It’s true. They’ve been preserved for | 是真的 他们被保存了 |
[12:15] | thousands of years They’re all over. | 上千年 到处都能找到 |
[12:19] | Why on Earth would a museum put a mummy in it? | 博物馆为什么有具木乃伊? |
[12:31] | A little witch’s brew? | 小女巫炼药? |
[12:34] | I grew this party up real fast. | 我把这个派对迅速养大了 |
[12:36] | Get out of here, little kid party. Nobody loves you. | 小孩派对靠边站 没人喜欢你 |
[12:39] | And clean up your room Grownups are going to use it later | 把房间收拾干净 大人们之后要用 |
[12:44] | The party looks fun doesn’t it? | 派对看起来挺好玩的吧? |
[12:46] | Everybody seems to be in there having a great time | 大家在那里面似乎都玩得很开心 |
[12:49] | So maybe now would be a great time for me to pop back on the computer | 也许是时候把电脑还我了 |
[12:52] | I’m using it. I’m about to play StarCraft with him | 我正在用 我要和他玩星际 |
[12:57] | You serious? Yeah, I’m serious | —你是认真的? —是的 我很认真 |
[12:59] | Hey, hey. That’s funny | 真好笑 |
[13:03] | Okay. Loser | —好的 —笨蛋 |
[13:05] | Pam, do you think anyone’s going to notice I’ve worn this costume before | 潘 你觉得大家能看出我没怀孕前 |
[13:09] | when I wasn’t pregnant? | 穿过这衣服吗? |
[13:11] | You know I guess nobody would believe it still fits. | 我猜没人会相信我还能穿得上 |
[13:15] | Hey, guys, I’m an Oscar Liar Weiner | 大家好 我是奥斯卡最佳骗子 |
[13:20] | Oh, my God | 我的天 |
[13:22] | Party’s tight, E Fog is cool. Thanks | —排毒i内容充实 烟雾效果不错 —谢谢 |
[13:25] | It’s on medium Perfect | —在进行中 —很好 |
[13:27] | It really looks great You did a great job | 的确挺不错 |
[13:29] | Oh. So we don’t have to have that talk? | 你做得很好 那我们不用谈话了? |
[13:32] | We should still have that talk | 我们还是应该谈谈 |
[13:34] | Maybe you could come by my office at like 4:45? | 你4点45来我办公室如何? |
[13:38] | Cool | 好 |
[13:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:42] | Okay, everybody, | 好了 大家 |
[13:45] | be prepared to be scared | 准备好被吓破胆吧 |
[13:49] | Okay | 好 (来打扰:恐怖冥想) |
[14:10] | The Cinema of the Unsettling is a growing film movement. | 让人不安的电影很有发展潜力 |
[14:13] | The most well known film in the genre is an hour long shot | 此类型的电影中 最出名的要数 |
[14:16] | of a squirrel with diarrhea | 一只松鼠拉了一小时肚子那部 |
[14:24] | Okay. Ew | 好的 |
[14:28] | Is that my grandmother? | 那是我奶奶吗? |
[14:30] | What’s the story? – There is no story. | —这讲的是什么? —没有剧情 |
[14:32] | Yeah, seems like there isn’t a narrative. | 感觉没什么剧情 |
[14:34] | Maybe the filmmaker realized that even narrative is comforting | 可能制片人觉得有剧情会没那么恶心 |
[14:40] | What the he is going on here? | —这里到底怎么回事? |
[14:41] | Okay, I think we’ve seen enough | —好了 我想我们看够了 |
[14:42] | You can turn it off now – Yeah | —你可以关了 —是的 |
[14:45] | Yeah, kill it. go ahead and turn it off. | 是的 快去关上吧 |
[14:48] | Thank you – How’d you get in my car? | —谢谢 —你是怎么上我的车的? |
[14:49] | Where is this from? That is so upsetting | 这是哪儿弄来的?太恶心了 |
[14:52] | That was awful Robert, I apologize | 太可怕了 罗伯特 我向你道歉 |
[14:54] | I’m sorry. I got confused I heard that you | 抱歉 我有些不明白 我听说 |
[14:58] | wanted to make the party more adult but I think I know what to do now | 你说要把派对搞得成人一些 不过我现在知道要怎么做了 |
[15:03] | This game is called “Pecker Poker.’ | 这游戏叫“生殖器扑克” |
[15:06] | It’s the game of cards that gets you hard. | 这游戏能让你们性奋 |
[15:13] | What we have here is a classic misunderstanding. | 这是典型的误解 |
[15:16] | Why didn’t you simply ask Andy to clarify? | 你为什么不直接叫安迪说清楚? |
[15:19] | Asking is a very easy thing to do | 询问是很简单的事 |
[15:22] | The two of you are obviously very close | 你们俩显然关系很近 |
[15:30] | Oh, I see. This no longer seems like my business | 我懂了 这好像不关我的事 |
[15:41] | All I knew is that | 我只知道 |
[15:42] | you wanted to have a talk with me at the end of the day | 你下班前想找我谈话 |
[15:44] | and I got nervous, so | 我很紧张 所以… |
[15:46] | You were going to talk at the end of | 你们下班前要谈… |
[15:48] | I’m not here | 我不在这里 |
[15:52] | Did you think I was going to fire you? | 你以为我要炒了你? |
[15:55] | No, I wasn’t | 不是的 |
[15:59] | I’m sorry This must be really uncomfortable for you | 抱歉 你肯定觉得不舒服 |
[16:02] | I’m never uncomfortable | 我从没不舒服过 |
[16:04] | Okay | 好的 |
[16:06] | Erin, I think you know I’ve been dating someone | 艾琳 你应该知道我在和别人约会 |
[16:11] | Sure | 当然 |
[16:13] | And it’s getting a little more serious | 我们正步入正轨 |
[16:15] | She’s never come by, so And she’s never called here | —她没来这儿看过我 —她也没打过电话找你 |
[16:20] | Unless it’s your mom | 除非是你妈妈 |
[16:21] | No, I didn’t want her to call because I thought it would be weird, but | 不 我不想让她打给我 因为觉得挺怪的 |
[16:26] | now it’s weird that she’s not calling | 但现在想想 她不打电话反而更别扭 |
[16:29] | Two dates? | 约会过两次? |
[16:31] | Three dates? | 三次? |
[16:33] | Thirty-one | 31次 |
[16:36] | Wow | 哇 |
[16:38] | I’m so happy for you guys. | 我为你们高兴 |
[16:40] | Um. Let me know when you get to 40 | 约会40次后告诉我 |
[16:44] | I’ll see you guys | 再见了 |
[16:48] | I should go | 我该走了 |
[16:53] | I just don’t get it, Pam | 我就是不明白 潘 |
[16:54] | I mean, you’re a rational person Thank you. | —你是个理性的人 —谢谢 |
[16:56] | Jim doesn’t let me wash his NFL jersey during the playoffs | 杰姆也不准我在季后赛时 洗他的橄榄球球衣 |
[16:59] | How is this any less logical? Careful. Whoa | —这怎么就没有逻辑了? —小心 |
[17:02] | First of all, it’s not like I think that’s going to help the Eagles win | 先 我没觉得 不洗球衣能帮助费城老鹰队赢 |
[17:05] | Really? No. | —是吗? —是啊 |
[17:06] | That is just a bunch of people participating in a collective thing. | 那只不过是一帮人的集体性活动 |
[17:09] | And maybe the Eagles will hear about it and want to play better. It’s not | 也许如果老鹰队知道了会更努力比赛 |
[17:12] | Exactly. Thank you | —言之有理 —谢谢 |
[17:14] | Go! Get up there right now. | 出发 赶紧上去 |
[17:15] | Got it Dwight | —知道了 —德怀特 |
[17:17] | You want to attack, or let them come to us? Your call, B. | 你要出击还是等他们动手?你决定 B |
[17:19] | Unleash the hell storm. – Dwight | —释放地狱风暴 —德怀特 |
[17:21] | Nice Dwight | —不错 —德怀特 |
[17:23] | Got ’em. Go | 抓住他们 走! |
[17:25] | Is she Asian? I don’t know. She’s from somewhere, I bet | 她是亚洲人? 不知道 但肯定有背景 |
[17:30] | Maybe from the forest Forest? | —也许来自森林 —森林? |
[17:32] | Did Andy say his girlfriend’s from the forest? | 安迪有说他女朋友来自森林? |
[17:34] | I don’t know, Phyllis Maybe she’s from the city | 我不知道 菲利斯 或许是城里人 |
[17:43] | Looks terribly real doesn’t it, Creed? | 看着真恐怖 是吧 克里德? |
[17:45] | No Are you scared of snakes? | —不是 —你怕蛇吗? |
[17:47] | You don’t live as long as I have | 要是没有害怕蛇的健康心态 |
[17:49] | without a healthy fear of snakes, Bobby. | 你肯定没我这么长命 鲍勃 |
[17:53] | Yeah, I guess sometimes I have nightmares about being buried alive. | 是啊 有时候我会做被活埋的噩梦 |
[17:57] | Honestly, Jim gives me the creeps | 说真的 杰姆让我有点毛骨悚然 |
[18:01] | What am I up to? | 我在谋划什么? |
[18:05] | Like a few years down the road, Cece says | 几年之后 如果塞西说 |
[18:07] | “Mom, there’s a ghost in my closet.’ | “妈妈 我的衣柜里有鬼” |
[18:09] | Now you say one of two things One, “You’re just having a bad dream.” | 你有两个回应可说 一 “你只是做恶梦了” |
[18:12] | Or two, “Let’s go see what it wants.” | 或者二 “我们去看看它想干什么” |
[18:14] | I’m not going to freak her out, Jim | 我不会去吓她的 杰姆 |
[18:16] | Okay I’m not going to lie to her either | —好吧 —我也不会骗她 |
[18:18] | Oh, come on When I was a boy, | —拜托 —我小时候 |
[18:22] | there was an empty house just up the hill from my family’s | 家对面的山上有个空房子 |
[18:27] | It was rumored a man committed suicide there | 说有个被鬼附身的人 |
[18:30] | after being possessed by the devil | 在那自杀了 |
[18:33] | One day, a young woman, Lydia | 一天 一个年轻的女人莉迪亚 |
[18:36] | moved into the house with her infant child. | 带着她的婴儿搬进去了 |
[18:39] | That very night Lydia was awakened by a loud heinous hissing sound | 就在那天晚上 莉迪亚被很大的嘶嘶声吵醒了 |
[18:47] | She walked to the nursery and there in baby’s crib was a snake | 她走进婴儿房 一条蛇在婴儿床里 |
[18:52] | wrapped around baby’s neck | 缠着婴儿的脖子 |
[18:55] | squeezing tighter and tighter | 越缠越紧 |
[18:57] | Oh, my goodness The crib was full of dirt, | —我的天 —婴儿床里全是土 |
[19:00] | baby struggled to free itself from underneath | 婴儿挣扎着逃脱 |
[19:03] | reaching and clawing gasping for air | 又抓又踢 拼命喘气 |
[19:07] | Embalmed bodies rose from their sarcophagi, | 满身防腐液的死尸从石棺里爬出来 |
[19:11] | lurching toward baby | 蹒跚向婴儿走去 |
[19:16] | For they were mummies No. | —他们是木乃伊 —不 |
[19:18] | Amongst them was a man | 其中有个男人 |
[19:21] | Tall, slim. Jim | —高瘦 —杰姆 |
[19:24] | Almost instinctively she turned to her husband | 她本能地转向她丈夫 |
[19:28] | “Wait,” she thought | “等等” 她想 |
[19:31] | “I don’t have a husband.’ | “我没有丈夫” |
[19:34] | For Lydia and her husband had had an argument one they couldn’t get past | 莉迪亚和她丈夫曾经大吵一架 一直无法释怀 |
[19:39] | Each night they slept one inch farther apart until one night Lydia left | 他们每一晚都睡远一点 直到有一天 莉迪亚离开了 |
[19:45] | It was about this time she lost herself in imaginary worlds. | 此时 她陷入了幻想的世界 |
[19:50] | She had quit the book club the choir, | 她退出了读书俱乐部 合唱团 |
[19:52] | citing something about their high expectations | 每日歌颂着伟大前程 |
[19:56] | Her lips slowly grew together from disuse | 因为一直不张嘴 她的嘴唇慢慢黏在一起 |
[19:59] | Every time she wanted to act, and didn’t, | 每当她犹豫不决 不做出行动时 |
[20:02] | another part of her face hardened until it was stone | 她的脸就会变硬 直到变成了石头 |
[20:05] | And that fevered night she rushed to the nursery | 就在那个惶恐的夜晚 她跑向婴儿房 |
[20:09] | and threw open the door “Baby, are you okay?” | 摔开门 “孩子 你还好吗?” |
[20:13] | Baby sat up slowly | 婴儿慢慢坐起来 |
[20:17] | turned to mother | 转向母亲 |
[20:20] | and said | 然后说 |
[20:23] | “I’m fine, bitch. I’m fine.’ | “我很好 贱人 我很好” |
[20:37] | Fear plays an interesting role in our lives. | 恐惧在我们的人生里扮演有趣的角色 |
[20:40] | How dare we let it motivate us? | 我们居然用它来激励自己? |
[20:44] | How dare we let it into our decision making? Into our livelihoods. | 我们居然让它影响我们的决定? 进入我们的生活 |
[20:48] | Into our relationships. | 我们的感情 |
[20:51] | It’s funny, isn’t it? We take a day a year to dress up in costume and celebrate fear. | 这很有趣 不是吗?我们每一年 都会花一天时间变装庆祝恐惧 |
[20:59] | Toby. Hey, Bert. Want to see the dance? | —托比 —嗨 伯特 想看跳舞吗? |
[21:03] | Dem bones, | dem bones, dem dry… 骨头 骨头 干骨头 |
[21:04] | You’re fired | 你被开除了 |
[21:06] | What? You heard me. | —什么? —我说得很清楚 |
[21:08] | Pack your things | 收拾东西吧 |
[21:11] | What? You can’t Gabe? Are you | 什么?你不能…盖比?你… |
[21:14] | I’m the CEO’s son | 我是总裁的儿子 |
[21:16] | Pack your things You’re done. | 收拾你的东西 你完了 |