时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Ho-ho | |
[00:03] | Look who’s back reporting for duty Hey, guys | –看看谁回来报道了 –嘿,大家好啊 |
[00:06] | Hey Hi | –嗨 –你好 |
[00:07] | Pam! Ha | 潘! |
[00:09] | Look what I can do now that she’s no longer pregnant | 现在你不是孕妇,我能为所欲为了 |
[00:10] | Bam! Bam! Bam! Pam | |
[00:12] | Are you glad to be back? | 回来上班开心吗? |
[00:14] | Yeah. Yeah. I mean, I could have used another week, or three | 是啊,我本来打算再休息一个礼拜,或者三个礼拜 |
[00:17] | You still had eight weeks more than we did. | 你已经比我们多休假了八个礼拜了 |
[00:19] | Well, it’s not exactly a vacation | 其实不能算是休假啦 |
[00:21] | Hello, everyone! Remember? Little old me. Hi | 大家好啊,还记得我吗? 那个娇小的我 |
[00:25] | What are you doing here? You just had our baby. | 你怎么来了? 你可刚生完我们的孩子 |
[00:27] | Our collective Dunder Mifflin family baby four days ago. | 我们整个敦德米福林大家庭的孩子,才四天 |
[00:32] | I wanted to come back to work. | 我想回来工作 |
[00:34] | Not everybody needs some long, luxurious, Parisian maternity leave | 又不是每个人都需要坐长时间的豪华月子 |
[00:39] | Damn, girl! Your body! What? | –我靠,美女,你的身材! –怎么了? |
[00:41] | Angela, you look amazing | 安杰拉,你看上去美极了 |
[00:43] | Really? I feel like this big rhinoceros | 真的吗?我觉得自己胖得像头犀牛 |
[00:47] | Anyway, I wanted to thank you guys for covering for me, so I made some treats | 话说回来,我想感谢大家为我代班 所以我给大家带了些吃的 |
[00:50] | I’ve got brownies and magic cookie bars | 有布朗尼蛋糕和魔法曲奇巧克力棒 |
[00:52] | Mm-mm-mm | |
[00:54] | Angela, those brownies have walnuts in them and I think Kevin’s allergic to walnuts. | 安杰拉,那些布朗尼蛋糕里面有核桃 我记得凯文对核桃过敏 |
[00:58] | You’re allergic to walnuts right, Kevin? | 你对核桃过敏,是吧?凯文 |
[01:00] | Extremely, but I’m going to fight through it | 严重过敏,但是我也管不了那么多了 |
[01:03] | It’s okay, Angela. I have mommy brain, too | 没关系,安杰拉,大家都说一孕傻三年 |
[01:05] | what that is, Pam | 我不知道你说什么 |
[01:07] | special for you, Kevin. Right here. | 我专门做了一些不含坚果的 专门为你做的,凯文 |
[01:10] | When did you find time to do all this? | 你哪来的时间做这些? |
[01:12] | Babies sleep a lot, Pam if you feed them enough | 如果好好喂宝宝的话,潘,他们会一直在睡觉 |
[01:15] | Brownie, Pam? | 要布朗尼蛋糕么,潘? |
[01:21] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[01:25] | Oh, my gosh It’s really good | 天哪,真的好好吃 |
[01:27] | I’m watching my weight | 我都没尝过,我在控制体重 |
[01:33] | Say, guys, you know what’s an even more useful treat is cash. So | 各位,要表示谢意的话红包可给力多了 |
[01:36] | Nope. It’s over. No. Okay We wanted to say thank you | –别,结束了,不用了 –我们想表达谢意… 斯兰克顿 欢迎您 办公室 |
[01:49] | Dwight, I have exciting news for you What? | –德怀特,我有个好消息要告诉你 –什么? |
[01:52] | Going to like it | 我猜你听了会很高兴 |
[01:54] | You can’t tantalize me | 你可不能吊我的胃口 |
[01:55] | Oh, maybe I can | 我觉得我可以 |
[01:58] | I got an e-mail from corporate | 我收到了一封总公司的邮件 |
[02:00] | that told me Okay. | –里面说… –好的 |
[02:02] | …that you got a promotion | …你升职了 |
[02:05] | Right? I mean, that’s not the kind of thing you want to read quietly at your desk | 没错吧?这可不是你该 躲在桌后偷着乐的消息 |
[02:08] | If you make me head of sales one more time, I swear | 如果你又让我去当销售部主管,我发誓 |
[02:11] | No. This is legit | 不,这次是来真的 |
[02:12] | You will be assembling a team to go to Tallahassee for three weeks | 你要带一个小组去塔拉哈西三周 |
[02:16] | to develop and launch a chain of Sabre stores | 在那边发展并开几间萨布尔的连锁店 |
[02:20] | Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes | 好耶!好耶! |
[02:23] | Yes! Yes! Yes! | 好耶!好耶! |
[02:25] | Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes | 好耶!好耶! |
[02:29] | Yeah! Yeah! Yeah | Yeah! Yeah! 好耶!好耶! |
[02:31] | The Schrutes have a word for when | 舒特家族有句老话 |
[02:32] | everything in a man’s life comes together perfectly | 当一个人事事都很顺心的时候 |
[02:36] | “Perfektenschlag.’ | 我们称之为“培发腾持拉” |
[02:38] | Right now, I’m in it | 现在,我就是这个人 |
[02:39] | I finally get a chance to prove myself to corporate | 我终于有机会向公司证明我的实力 |
[02:42] | a competent team I am likely a father | 我要组一个无人可挡的队伍,我很可能当父亲了 |
[02:45] | I am so deep inside of perfektenschlag right now | 我现在非常非常地“培发腾持拉” |
[02:50] | And just to be clear, there is a second definition | 我澄清一下,这个词还有另一个意思 |
[02:53] | “perfect pork anus, ‘ which I don’t mean | “完美的猪屁眼”,当然我不是指这个意思 |
[02:56] | And here’s the fax for you | 这儿有你的传真 |
[02:58] | And here’s some facts for you | 这儿有你的趣闻 |
[03:00] | Did you know frogs can hear with their lungs? | 你知道青蛙能用肺听声音么? |
[03:03] | And that flamingos can have orgasms that last 30 minutes | 火烈鸟性高潮可以达到30分钟? |
[03:07] | Love to learn. Yeah, it’s weird that I said that last one. | 我也想学 是啊,虽然第二条说出来挺诡异 |
[03:11] | So | 所以… |
[03:12] | Yeah, look at that We’re pin twins. | –看看这个 –我们是胸针二人组 |
[03:14] | Pin twins | 胸针二人组 |
[03:16] | This is a gift from Jessica Kind of a gag gift, really | 这是杰西卡送给我的礼物,恶搞的那种 |
[03:18] | Real gifts come later | 正式礼物还没到 |
[03:20] | Yeah. That’s cute | 是啊,很可爱 |
[03:22] | When I saw it at CVS it made me gag, too. Just | 在商店看到的时候我也觉得好笑,只是… |
[03:31] | For a while there, I thought something would change, but nope. | 有一瞬间,我以为我有戏了,但我错了 |
[03:34] | Andy’s still with Jessica | 安迪还是和杰西卡在一起 |
[03:35] | They even carpool together most days. | 大部分时候,他们甚至一起拼车上班 |
[03:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道,反正我不介意每天跟安迪拼车 |
[03:39] | I wouldn’t mind carpooling every day with Andy, | |
[03:42] | but I wouldn’t want to spend that much time with Jessica | 但是我可不想跟杰西卡呆在一起那么久 |
[03:46] | What do we have here? | 看看这是什么? 达瑞尔收 瓦尔赠 |
[03:53] | Val knit me a beanie. | 瓦尔给我织了个毛绒帽 |
[03:55] | But I can’t tell if it’s a “We’re just friends” beanie | 我搞不清楚这是“友谊之帽” |
[03:57] | or a “I’m hot, you’re hot, let’s get it popping” beanie | 还是“表白之帽” |
[04:00] | So I’m going to up the ante | 所以我决定加码 |
[04:03] | Give her a clearly romantic gift. | 送她一个明显的浪漫礼物 |
[04:05] | And we’ll get to the meaning of the beanie. | 那我就能搞清楚这到底是什么帽子 |
[04:08] | Pam, pack up your post-natal swimwear | 潘,带上你的产后游泳衣 |
[04:11] | make it a one piece or this offer is rescinded | 穿那种连体的,不然这个提议就作废 |
[04:12] | and join me for a fantastic barbeque one week from today in Tallahassee, Florida | 一周后跟我去佛罗里达的 塔拉哈西吃烧烤 |
[04:16] | where I’m going to be living for the next three weeks. | 接下来三周我都得在那里了 |
[04:19] | Really? Mm-hmm | 真的? |
[04:20] | I’ll fly anywhere for some good barbeque | 为了吃烧烤,我飞去哪儿都愿意 |
[04:22] | Ooh, me three | 捎上我 |
[04:23] | No plus ones. This is for competent workers only. | 不能带人,这只提供给有能力的员工 |
[04:27] | And don’t worry about the cost. Sabre is footing the bill | 不用担心费用,萨布尔全部报销 |
[04:30] | Does this have anything to do with what you were talking to Andy about? | 你之前跟安迪谈到就是这事儿吧? |
[04:32] | God, you’re such a spy. | 天哪,你这小间谍 |
[04:37] | Notice anything different about me? | 看出我有什么不同了么? |
[04:39] | You’re wearing the beanie. You like it? | 你把线帽戴上了,喜欢吗? |
[04:41] | Super comfortable Like sweatpants for my head. | 非常舒服,像是给我的头穿了条运动裤 我很喜欢,瓦尔 |
[04:46] | It’s really itchy | 感觉很痒 |
[04:48] | uh, but to be fair, my head is constantly itching | 老实说,我的头一直有头痒的毛病 |
[04:51] | so I can’t really peg it on the hat | 所以,也不能怪帽子 |
[04:55] | Wow. It’s like the Nation of Islam down here. | 这里好像变成伊斯兰国家了 |
[04:58] | Don’t hate. | 我就喜欢织毛线,别挑剔了 |
[05:01] | Who’s that for? | 那是给谁的? |
[05:03] | Oh. This is a gift for my man Nate here. | 这是送给我好哥们内特的礼物 |
[05:08] | What? Yeah | –什么? –没错 |
[05:09] | Darryl, you shouldn’t have | 达瑞尔,你太客气了 |
[05:11] | Can I open it? No, no, no maybe just later | –我能拆开吗? –不行,等一会儿吧 |
[05:14] | Ah, I can’t wait I’m sorry. I’m too excited. | 我等不及了,抱歉,太激动了 |
[05:21] | Darryl | 达瑞尔 |
[05:22] | Wow. Those are really nice | 这些真的很好看 |
[05:24] | They’re so elegant | 看起来是上等货 |
[05:26] | Cashmere How did you know? | –羊绒的 –你怎么知道我想要? |
[05:28] | Just a hunch | 随便猜的 |
[05:31] | Your gift is on the way | 你的礼物也快来了 |
[05:32] | Can’t wait | 好期待 |
[05:35] | “I’m glad you’re in my life Happy Valentine’s Day.” | “我的生命里有你真好,情人节快乐” |
[05:38] | Darryl, I am glad to be in your life, too | 达瑞尔,我也很高兴能在你的生命里 |
[05:43] | Your card is more beautiful than the gloves | 你的卡片比手套还好看 |
[05:48] | My first task as special project manager Dwight Schrute, | 作为特别项目经理,我德怀特舒特的第一个任务就是 |
[05:52] | assembling a crack team. | 组建一个全能的队伍 |
[05:54] | I need people who are loyal, | 我要忠诚的人 |
[05:57] | people who will help me get an inroad with the gay Hispanic community. | 能帮我打入西班牙裔同性恋圈子的人 |
[06:01] | People who won’t be missed. | 那些不会被忽略的人 |
[06:04] | We don’t need idiots. | 我们不需要蠢蛋 痛吗? |
[06:07] | Good for nothings. | 平凡的人 |
[06:09] | Meth heads. | 瘾君子 |
[06:12] | Or… | 还有… |
[06:13] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么? |
[06:15] | Cathy | Cathy. –凯茜 –凯茜 |
[06:23] | I just got a text from Robert California that says | 罗伯特加利福尼亚刚刚发短信给我说 |
[06:24] | “Bring your clubs to Florida.” | 带你的人来佛罗里达 |
[06:26] | Why? Does he think you’re going to Florida? | 为什么?他以为你要去佛罗里达? |
[06:29] | I hope not. Because I am not going. | 希望不是,我不打算去 |
[06:32] | Two question marks? | 两个问号? |
[06:33] | No, just do one. Two question marks is kind of aggressive | 一个就好 两个感觉太强势了 |
[06:37] | You know, it’s like “Well, what?” | 你懂的,就像“啥玩意?” |
[06:39] | Just do one | 一个就够了 |
[06:42] | You want to take Darryl Phyllis, Toby, Angela and Oscar? | 你要带达瑞尔、菲丽丝、托比、安杰拉和奥斯卡? |
[06:45] | Yes | 是的 |
[06:46] | Can I interest you in someone less essential? | 你能不能带点不这么重要的人? |
[06:48] | Like a Creed or a Meredith perhaps? | 比如克里德或者梅瑞狄斯? |
[06:51] | Oh, my God They’re not expendable exactly | –我的天 –他们也不是说无足轻重 |
[06:53] | I can’t think of the word I’m trying to find | 我只是找不到合适的词来形容 |
[06:55] | Are you kidding me? | 你逗我玩吧? |
[06:57] | I’m supposed to get on an airplane with those nincompoops? | 你要我跟这些蠢货一起搭飞机? |
[06:59] | We’d never make it off the runway | 有了他们飞机都起飞不了 |
[07:00] | All right, look, I got to keep this office functioning somehow | 听着,我这个办公室也得运转啊 |
[07:03] | so I have put together a list | 不过我给你准备了一份名单 |
[07:06] | Here’s your team | 你的组员包括 |
[07:08] | Darryl and Phyllis you can have | 达瑞尔和菲丽丝,这两个能给你 |
[07:10] | You’re also taking Cathy Kelly and Kevin. | 你还要带上凯茜、凯莉和凯文 |
[07:12] | Oh, God. You have your team | –天哪 –这些就是你的队员 |
[07:14] | Kevin? Kelly? Cathy? | 凯文?凯莉?凯茜? |
[07:17] | Andy just gave me a chain with three weak links | 安迪刚刚给了我一条有三段腐坏的链子 |
[07:20] | Have you ever tried to use a chain with three weak links? I have | 你有用过三段腐坏的链子吗?我用过 |
[07:23] | And now I no longer own an Arctic Wolf | 结果我养的冰原狼跑掉了 |
[07:27] | Well, let’s hear it | 念来听听 |
[07:29] | “Robert, hey,” exclamation point I like it so far | –“罗伯特,嘿”,然后是感叹号 –听着还挺好 |
[07:32] | “Got your text Awesome idea | “收到你的短信了,主意棒极了 |
[07:33] | “Let’s hit the links the next time you’re in PA. -J.H.’ | “下次你来费城的时候, 我们一起去打高尔夫,杰姆” |
[07:38] | It’s perfect. You emphasize the golf, completely omit the Florida | 非常好,你强调了高尔夫,完全忽略了佛罗里达 |
[07:42] | Yeah, it’s a golf text | 对,这是条纯高尔夫的短信 |
[07:43] | Total golf text. Send it | 绝对高尔夫,发吧 |
[07:46] | Done. Wait, I just feel weird I should just call him | 好了,等下,我感觉怪怪的,我应该打给他 |
[07:50] | You want to call someone that texted you? Do you want to drive them away? I mean | 你要打电话给发送短信给你的人? 你是要把他们吓跑吗?我是说… |
[07:58] | This is Darryl | 我是达瑞尔 |
[07:59] | Sorry, I asked for the main shipment number. | 抱歉,我要的是送货部的号码 |
[08:02] | I just need the address for the warehouse. | 我需要仓库的地址,打算给我女朋友送花 |
[08:03] | My girlfriend some flowers. | |
[08:06] | Your girlfriend? Is your girlfriend Val? | 你的女朋友?是瓦尔吗? |
[08:09] | Yeah. Do you know her? | 是啊,你认识她? |
[08:11] | We’re friends | We’re friends 我们是朋友 我们是朋友 |
[08:16] | Cool. So can I get that address or… | 那好,能告诉我地址吗,或者… |
[08:19] | Yeah, yeah. Sorry I’m just looking for a pen | 好的,不好意思,我在找笔 |
[08:22] | Why do you need a pen? | 你找笔干什么? |
[08:23] | Back off I got my reasons | 关你屁事,我自有用意 |
[08:26] | May I have your attention, please? | 大家注意下 |
[08:27] | Could Cathy, Phyllis, Darryl, Kevin and Kelly | 请凯茜、菲丽丝、达瑞尔、凯文和凯莉 |
[08:29] | please join me in the conference room immediately? | 立刻跟我到会议室来 |
[08:31] | Why? No big deal | –为什么? –不是什么大事 |
[08:32] | It’s just that you five have been deemed most deserving of a three-week | 只是你们五个人被认为是参加佛罗里达 |
[08:36] | all expenses paid business trip to Tallahassee, Florida | 塔拉哈西三周公费商务旅行最佳人选 |
[08:38] | Hell, yeah What? | –好棒 –什么? |
[08:40] | I’m sorry, Stanley. I can’t share any more details with you | 抱歉,斯坦利,我不能跟你说详情 |
[08:43] | You see Andy rejected you | 你看,安迪不让你去 |
[08:46] | Wait Cathy gets to go? | 等下,连凯茜都能去? |
[08:48] | Why does she even still work here? Pam is back. | 她怎么还在这里?潘已经回来了 |
[08:50] | It just feels like a slap in the face | 我觉得我被羞辱了 |
[08:51] | I can understand your pain. And your rage. | 我理解你们的痛苦和愤怒 |
[08:53] | But you know what? Andy is an honorable man | 但是你们知道,安迪是个受人尊敬的人 |
[08:56] | Let us not question his choices. I’m sure he had his reasons. | 我们别质疑他的选择,他自有道理 |
[08:59] | We’re not questioning his reasons. I just want to know what they are | 我们没有质疑他的道理 我只想知道他的道理是什么 |
[09:01] | I know. You and me both, brother. | 我知道,我跟你想的一样,兄弟 |
[09:03] | It seemed kind of random to me | 在我看来他是随即乱选的 |
[09:04] | but he was pretty clear on who he thought truly deserved this boondoggle of a lifetime. | 但是他好像对谁去参加这次千载难逢的游山玩水 的最佳人选非常确定 |
[09:08] | Well, he nailed it because I do deserve a vacation | 他选得很对,因为我确实需要一个假期 |
[09:13] | Sometimes Batman’s got to take off his cape | 蝙蝠侠有时候也要脱下伪装 |
[09:15] | Good point. But we’re going to be working pretty hard until 5:00 p.m | 有道理,我们每天会工作到下午五点 |
[09:18] | After that, it’s going to be beach volleyball trips to Cape Canaveral | 然后去玩沙滩排球、拜访卡纳维拉尔角 |
[09:22] | and sea kayaking with Gloria Estefan | 然后和葛洛利亚埃斯特芬一起骑海上摩托 |
[09:25] | What were the criteria for going? | 要满足什么条件才能去? |
[09:26] | It might be innate goodness versus innate badness | 可能需要天使与恶魔来对决才知道吧 |
[09:30] | But there’s an easy way to find out | 但是有个快速方法能知道 |
[09:33] | Oh, Andy, got a few questions for you | 安迪,有个问题要问你 |
[09:37] | Moshi moshi. | |
[09:40] | Uh, the Florida picks got out, | 佛罗里达选人计划走漏了风声 |
[09:42] | and people were just kind of curious as to why they weren’t picked, | 大家都很好奇为什么没选到自己 |
[09:45] | and maybe you could just clarify | 也许你能解释一下 |
[09:47] | Uh. | |
[09:49] | Well, the deliberations were confidential, so I feel like we should respect that. | 选人的流程是绝对机密,所以恐怕无可奉告 |
[09:55] | Respect it? You’re trying to tell me | 无可奉告?你是在说 |
[09:57] | Kevin Malone deserves more than Stanley Hudson? | 凯文马龙比斯坦利哈德森更应该去? |
[09:59] | Hey Okay, it’s obvious | –嘿 –好了,很显然 |
[10:01] | that Andy picked the people that are least important to the office. | 安迪选的是办公室里最不重要的人 |
[10:05] | Important? Because you and your enormous monster baby | 重要?因为你跟你的超大号怪物宝宝 |
[10:07] | are so important to the branch? | 对我们分部很重要? |
[10:08] | My baby is not a monster | 我的宝宝不是怪物 |
[10:10] | Hey, be proud of your enormous monster baby | 嘿,应该为你的超大怪物宝宝感到骄傲 |
[10:13] | an enormous monster baby | 我以前也是超大怪物宝宝 |
[10:15] | Guys! Guys! Guys | 伙计们!伙计们! |
[10:18] | Come on, seriously, we cannot let this trip cause this kind of rift, guys | 拜托,不是吧,我不能让这次旅行毁了我们的友谊 |
[10:23] | Stop calling us “guys” | 别叫我们“伙计” |
[10:24] | when I’m nervous, guys | 我一紧张就会用“伙计们”,伙计们 |
[10:29] | Guys, guys, guys. Guys. – Stop it | –伙计们,伙计们 –停下 |
[10:31] | Stop! Stop it! Andy | 别说了!停! |
[10:34] | Dudes | 各位同僚 |
[10:35] | The dudes who are going to Florida were picked by Dwight and me | 那些要去佛罗里达的同僚们是由我和德怀特一起选的 |
[10:40] | Okay, hey, I specifically remember | 好吧,我可记得很清楚 |
[10:42] | that there were a lot of other people I thought should be considered. | 还有很多其他的人选,我觉得应该考虑啊 |
[10:44] | Uh. | |
[10:45] | If anybody’s going to Florida, it should be me. | 最应该去佛罗里达的就是我 |
[10:47] | Every shirt that I have that isn’t a work shirt is a Tommy Bahama. | 我除了工作服之外,只有热带风情的衬衫 |
[10:50] | I’m the only person in this office who watches Burn Notice. | 整个办公室只有我看《火线警告》 |
[10:53] | Okay. I did not realize that so many of you wanted to go so badly | 好吧,我不知道这么多人都想去 |
[10:56] | so if you feel like you have a very good reason to go to Florida, | 如果你觉得你有资格去佛罗里达 |
[10:59] | I’m happy to hear you out. Great idea | –我很高兴听你们的理由 –好主意 |
[11:01] | So why doesn’t everyone just take the next five to six hours | 那么大家用接下来的五、六个小时的时间 |
[11:03] | come up with a statement on why you feel you deserve to go to Florida, | 想想自己为什么有资格去佛罗里达 |
[11:06] | and Andy and I will listen to it. | 然后我和安迪会听取你们的说法 |
[11:07] | No, that is a ridiculous waste of time. For you maybe | –这太浪费时间了 –对你来说,也许是 |
[11:10] | Five to six hours? Three to four hours | –五、六个小时? –三、四个小时 |
[11:11] | No, no, no, no. No. Just two to three hours | –不行,不行 –只要两、三个小时 |
[11:14] | Come up with a statement over the next hour. | 一小时内,想好理由吧 |
[11:16] | Thirty minutes | 三十分钟 |
[11:18] | I’m out | 我弃权 |
[11:19] | Okay, read it back to me | 好吧,读给我听 |
[11:21] | “Robert, great offer. Wish I could hit the links with you in Florida, | “罗伯特,这建议很棒 真希望我能跟你在佛罗里达打高尔夫 |
[11:23] | “but a father of a newborn really should be helping out his wife any chance he gets.’ | “但是我的宝宝刚出生 “所以我得呆在家里照顾他们娘俩” |
[11:27] | Good. Doesn’t sound pushy You’re just stating a fact | 很好,听起来不像是推诿,只是称述一个事实 |
[11:30] | Absolutely Works for me | 当然,我觉得可以 |
[11:32] | Okay. Sending. | 好了,发送了 |
[11:35] | Well done. And we managed to kill the entire morning | 干得好,我们成功浪费掉了整个上午 |
[11:37] | We really did | 确实 |
[11:45] | He responded, “L.O.L.’ | 他回复了个大笑的表情 |
[11:55] | I am already… | –我买了件新泳装,需要展示一下 –我已经… |
[11:58] | I already picked my team, Darryl, Oscar, Angela, Phyllis and Toby. | 我已经选了我要的人 达瑞尔、奥斯卡、安杰拉、菲丽丝和托比 |
[12:02] | And that is the team that I am taking. | 我要这些人做我的组员 |
[12:04] | What’s that? It’s not up to me? I only have influence? | 什么?我说了不算?我只能提供参考? |
[12:07] | Well, that’s all Baltzer Glattfuelder had | 这是贝拉格拉特非德的处境 |
[12:10] | and now no one eats owls for Thanksgiving | 现在没人在感恩节的时候吃猫头鹰了 |
[12:13] | You have two young dynamic people in this office | 你的办公室里有两个年轻又有活力的成员 |
[12:16] | who know trends who know youth. | 他们懂得时尚,懂得年轻人 |
[12:17] | That’s myself and Kelly Kapoor you need one of us there | 就是我本人和凯莉卡波,你需要我们中的一个 |
[12:21] | Or both? Not both. Just one. Me | –或者两个都要? –不行,只能选一个,就是我 |
[12:24] | Or if not me, Kelly Ideally me | 或者不选我,选凯莉,但最好选我 |
[12:27] | Again, youth knowledge | 重复一下,年轻人的想法 |
[12:28] | that’s what you get when you put Ryan Howard on your special project team | 若你把莱恩霍华德弄到你的特别项目组 也有这个优势 |
[12:32] | Or Kelly Kapoor. Again, not both. Thanks | 或者凯莉卡波 再说一遍,不是两人,谢谢 |
[12:36] | Very impressive | 说得很好,他花了不少心思 |
[12:38] | He put a lot of work into that. Mm-hmm | |
[12:40] | PowerPoints are the peacocks of the business world | PPT就是商业世界的孔雀 |
[12:42] | All show, no meat | 看得见,吃不得 |
[12:45] | Because I feel like that I am in a place with my gambling rehab | 我感觉自己在戒赌康复中心 |
[12:48] | that I can finally start going to dog racing again | 让我终于又可以玩赛狗了 |
[12:52] | You know, just sitting watching, enjoying the sport | 就坐在那儿,观看并享受这项运动 |
[12:57] | Maybe putting down a few dollars if there’s like a crazy mismatch or something | 如果有明显实力差距的话 可以稍微下点注 |
[13:01] | Okay. Thank you Kevin, we’ll let you know. | 好的,凯文,我们会通知你的 |
[13:03] | Thank you. When do we leave? | –谢谢 –我们什么时候出发? |
[13:05] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[13:07] | It really has been a long, lonely winter | 这个冬天既漫长又孤独 |
[13:10] | Wow. Seasonal affective disorder, a.k.a. SAD. | 季节性感情失调,也就是“伤感” |
[13:14] | That sounds like a very real thing, Toby | 这听起来好真实啊,托比 |
[13:17] | It is real. Thank you for saying that | 是真的,谢谢你这么说 |
[13:20] | Yeah, wow, it’s almost like | 感觉像是 |
[13:22] | we’re not all experiencing the same winter | 我们过得好像不是同一个冬天 |
[13:26] | Florida Stanley smiles Florida Stanley is happy to go to work | 佛罗里达斯坦利笑了 佛罗里达斯坦利高兴来上班 |
[13:30] | Florida Stanley is who you want on your Florida team | 佛罗里达斯坦利是你们佛罗理由小组的不二人选 |
[13:35] | It’s still… Well …she does here | –还是有点… –…她在这里做的 |
[13:38] | Hey, guys. Any spots left? | 嘿,两位,还有空缺吗? |
[13:40] | Erin, you want to go to Tallahassee? | 艾琳,你想去塔拉哈西? 是的,非常想去 |
[13:44] | I think it would be a nice way to clear my head | 我去那边可以好好的让头脑放空下 |
[13:47] | You know, I don’t think it’s a good idea for you to clear your head | 我觉得放空你的脑袋不是个好主意 |
[13:49] | any more than it has been already | 因为你的脑袋已经空了 |
[13:51] | a workplace where | 我觉得你需要去那种 |
[13:53] | the burdens of everyday life keep you tethered to reality | 每天的琐事会让你无法脱离现实的地方 |
[13:57] | Either or | 随便了 |
[13:58] | But if you can find someone to fill in, I would love to go | 但是如果你们找不到人,我很乐意去 |
[14:01] | Well, it wouldn’t be hard to find someone to fill in | 我觉得找个人不会很难 |
[14:04] | Really? Oh, great. Good | 真的? 那好吧,很好 |
[14:08] | Now, is it too dark to say that Cece’s having an operation? | 如果说塞西需要动手术,会不会太阴暗了点? |
[14:11] | I think you need to go to Florida. | 我觉得你还是去佛罗里达吧 我才你是对的 |
[14:15] | It’s only for three weeks | 只是三周而已 |
[14:17] | You know, with my mom and sister at the house, it’ll be | 我妈和我姐都来的话,就会 |
[14:19] | A total nightmare | 是一个超级噩梦 |
[14:21] | because I’ll have all the help I need | 我想说的是没事,因为她们能帮我 |
[14:24] | Yeah, that’s what I’m saying They’re incredibly helpful. | 是啊,我就是这个意思,他们真是帮了大忙 |
[14:25] | You’re lucky to have them | 有了她们真是万幸 |
[14:27] | With them there, you probably won’t even know I’m gone | 她们来的话,你可能都不知道我走了 |
[14:28] | Exactly | 没错 |
[14:32] | Well | 那个… |
[14:34] | No. No! Absolutely not You are not going! Over my dead body, no. Andy | 不,不行!绝对不行,你不能去! 除非我死了,不行,安迪 |
[14:39] | Toons, I’m really sorry | 金枪鱼,我很抱歉 |
[14:41] | You’re too essential to the operation here I can’t let you go. | 这里的工作少不了你,我不能让你去 |
[14:43] | I wouldn’t say that That’s a bit much | 我不会这么说,那有点过了 |
[14:46] | You know, Dwight if you didn’t want me to go | 你知道的,德怀特,如果你不想我去 |
[14:47] | the smart move would be to tell Andy that I actually am essential to the operation | 最好的办法就是告诉他这里的工作没我不行 |
[14:50] | That way, I couldn’t go | 那样我就去不成了 |
[14:53] | Jim is essential Hold on. I just want to get it on camera. | –这里的工作没有杰姆… –等下,我要录下来 |
[14:57] | Andy, Jim is just too | 安迪,杰姆实在是太… |
[15:01] | Essential | 重要了 |
[15:02] | This is stupid! Cut | 这太傻了!停! |
[15:04] | All right. I’m going to pack my trunks | 好吧,我去收拾行李 |
[15:05] | He doesn’t even want to go. | 他都不想去 |
[15:06] | Well, I got a text from R.C. | 罗伯特给我发了个短信 |
[15:08] | inviting me to come down so I think that’s going to make us roommates. | 邀请我过去,这样我们可以做室友 |
[15:12] | Oh, my God | 我的天哪 |
[15:14] | Hey, quick question, do you shower at night? Or do you shower in the morning? | 有个小问题,你晚上冲凉吗? 还是早上才冲凉? |
[15:17] | Because I want to shower when you’re showering to save some water | 因为我想跟你一起冲凉,这样省水 |
[15:22] | Okay, listen up, everyone Here’s who’s going to Florida | 好了,各位,我们选好去佛罗里达的名单了 |
[15:25] | Cathy What? | –凯茜 –什么? |
[15:26] | Stanley. No | –斯坦利 –不是吧 |
[15:27] | Ryan. No | –莱恩 –不! |
[15:28] | Erin. | 艾琳 |
[15:30] | And Jim | 还有杰姆 |
[15:31] | You got to be * kidding me. Okay | 你这开的什么…玩笑,好吧 |
[15:34] | Okay | 好了 |
[15:36] | Florida group, welcome to the team | 佛罗里达小组,欢迎加入 |
[15:48] | Let’s go | 快进来! |
[15:50] | Step it up, you runts. You infants. Let’s move | 走快点,你们这群矮人,婴儿们,快点 |
[15:53] | Why is it so hot in here? | 这里怎么这么热? |
[15:55] | Hot? What are you talking about? This is a nice, temperate Florida morning | 热?你说什么呢? 这是个晴朗的温和的佛罗里达清晨 |
[15:59] | Eighty-five degrees 73% humidity. | 三十摄氏度,湿度为73% |
[16:02] | This is the exact environment that you will be facing | 这样的环境就是你们 |
[16:04] | for the next three weeks of your life. | 在接下来三个星期需要工作的环境 |
[16:06] | Welcome to Special Projects orientation. | 欢迎来到特别项目推介会 |
[16:09] | The next three weeks of your life | 接下来的三个星期 |
[16:11] | are going to be the most miserable you’ve ever faced. | 将是你们人生最痛苦的三个星期 |
[16:15] | They’re going to be hard They’re going to be dirty | 将会非常艰难、充满荆棘 |
[16:18] | You’re going to wish you were dead | 你会生不如死 |
[16:21] | But? | 但是? |
[16:22] | “But?” There’s no “buts.’ | 但是?没有但是 |
[16:24] | That’s it. You’ll wish you were dead. You seem a little disturbed | 就是这样,你会生不如死,你看起来有些烦躁 |
[16:27] | Do you want to stay here? No. No. I want to go. | –你要留在这里吗? –不,不,我想去 |
[16:28] | Because if any of you would prefer to stay here | 如果你们任何人想要留在这里 |
[16:32] | all you need to do is ring this bell | 只需要按这个铃 |
[16:35] | Is that the buzzer from Taboo? | 是猜词游戏里面的那个嘛? |
[16:36] | Shut up, maggot It is. | –闭嘴,蠢蛋! –就是那个 |
[16:38] | You don’t want to go ring the be | 你不想去,按这个铃! |
[16:40] | Ring it. Ring it | 快按,快按 |
[16:42] | How many of you have seen the documentary Deliverance? | 你们有多少人看过《拯救》这部纪录片? |
[16:47] | How did a mosquito get in here? | 这里怎么会有蚊子? |
[16:49] | I released 300 mosquitoes into the conference room. | 我在会议室里放了三百只蚊子 |
[16:51] | Just temporarily | 只是暂时的 |
[16:53] | When I’m done, the frogs will take care of the mosquitoes. | 我结束了之后,青蛙会帮我解决蚊子问题的 |
[16:58] | Yes. And then he brushes your soft supple cheeks | 佛罗里达简介 是啊,然后他会用他那粗糙的双手 |
[17:02] | with his worn leathery hands and says | 刮过你柔软娇嫩的脸颊,说道 |
[17:05] | “I’m going to make you the seventh Mrs. Rosenblat!’ | “我会让你成我第七任罗森布拉特太太!” |
[17:09] | Unless you ring the bell. Ring it | 除非你按铃,按吧 |
[17:10] | No. Ring the bell | –不 –快按铃 |
[17:12] | You want to spend the rest of your life changing your husband’s colostomy bags? | 你希望余生都给你的老公换尿袋吗? |
[17:14] | Huh? Do you? Ring it What? Ah. | 是吗?快按! |
[17:18] | What was that? Mosquito | –那是什么? –蚊子 |
[17:27] | Orientation’s over | 推介会结束了 佛罗里达推介会 |
[17:30] | Darryl, hey | 达瑞尔,嘿 |
[17:32] | Hey, what’s up? You called? | 怎么了?你叫我? |
[17:33] | Yeah, you know, I felt really terrible | 是的,我觉得很内疚 |
[17:36] | that you got me these lovely gloves, and I didn’t get you anything | 你给我这些可爱的手套 而我却没给你什么 |
[17:38] | It’s cool, really | 没事的,真的 |
[17:39] | No, it’s anything but cool. | 我觉得非常有事 |
[17:41] | Now, I haven’t really had time to go out and buy you anything, but | 我一直没时间出去给你买礼物,但是 |
[17:46] | here goes | 这个给你 |
[17:48] | “This coupon entitles you to one free tickle monster attack.” | “这张优惠券可以使你免费玩一次 挠痒怪兽攻击游戏” |
[17:52] | Yeah. They’re Nate coupons or Nate-pons And they’re all different | 这些事内特优惠券,或者叫“内特券”,每张都不同 |
[17:55] | Cash that one in and I will bring you a stick of gum | 兑换的话,我能给你一根口香糖 |
[17:58] | any time, any place I’ll find you. | 随时随地,我都会找到你的 |
[18:03] | Thanks | 谢谢 |
[18:06] | Nice flowers | 花挺好看 |
[18:07] | Thanks. They’re from my mom. | 谢谢,我妈送的 |
[18:10] | Your mom? | 你妈? |
[18:12] | Yeah | 是啊 |
[18:14] | Oh | |
[18:15] | So I guess that was your mom who called me earlier looking for the address. | 我猜之前也是你妈打电话给我问地址的了? |
[18:19] | Real deep-voiced woman | 声音很浑厚的女性 |
[18:21] | Yeah, that’s her | 对,就是她 |
[18:22] | She said her name was Brandon, I think | 她好像说她叫布兰登 |
[18:25] | Your mom’s name is Brandon? | 你妈的名字是布兰登? |
[18:28] | Yeah, Darryl. My mom’s name is Brandon | 是的,达瑞尔,我妈的名字是布兰登 |
[18:35] | out where I stand | 我猜我搞清楚状况了 |
[18:38] | This is a love beanie | 这是一顶爱之帽 |
[18:45] | Okay, Florida team let’s reconvene. | 好了,佛罗里达小组,再集合一下 |
[18:59] | I’m going to Florida And I’m not coming back | 我要去佛罗里达,我不会回来了 |
[19:05] | So Sabre has set up a conference room for our use while we’re at corporate. | 当我们在总部的时候 萨布尔给我们准备了一间会议室 |
[19:08] | So what is this special project? | 那这个特别项目是什么呢? |
[19:10] | Basically, Sabre has tasked us with | 基本上,萨布尔要我们 |
[19:12] | helping them branch into the retail market place | 帮他们打进零售市场 |
[19:14] | They want to set up their own version of an Apple store. | 他们想设立像苹果商店那样的专卖店 |
[19:16] | That sounds awesome | 听起来很赞啊 |
[19:17] | It did. It did | 确实 |
[19:19] | You know what might be great? | 知道更好的是什么吗? |
[19:20] | Is if instead of a genius bar, we have a lounge area | 如果不做“天才吧”,改成休闲区域 |
[19:23] | where people can ask questions about the product | 人们可以向喜欢这个产品的其他顾客 |
[19:26] | with other customers who liked it | 询问关于产品的问题 |
[19:28] | Yeah, and they should have a place where people can check their computers or printers | 对,他们应该有个地方 提供给顾客保存他们自己带来的电脑 |
[19:31] | before they see you, so you don’t have to carry it around like a dope | 这样你就不必像个傻子一样到处拿着 |
[19:34] | Like a coat check | 就像是大衣寄存处一样 |
[19:41] | Oh, don’t write it down unless you like it | 你不喜欢的话不必写下来 |
[19:42] | Oh, I like it | 我喜欢 |
[19:44] | It seems to me that the Apple store is kind of like a party | 大衣寄存处 在我看来,苹果商店像是一个派对 |
[19:46] | so I think our question is how do we make this a better party? | 所以我们的问题是,如何成为一个更好的派对? |
[19:49] | No. We sell business tools and the stores need to reflect that. | 不,我们卖的是商业工具,商店必须反映这一点 |
[19:53] | They need to be all business Let all the other stores look like a toy store. | 商店必须完全商业化 让其他所有的商店,看起来都像是玩具店 |
[19:57] | Right. Think different From Apple. | 好吧,想想跟苹果不一样的地方 |
[20:03] | Dwight, is now a good time to go over what you expect of us? | 德怀特,现在是说明你对我们的期望的好时候吗? 不同角度思考 |
[20:12] | Yes | 是的 |
[20:14] | What are my expectations for the group? | 我对这个团队的期望? |
[20:16] | I have been given the responsibility to manage Stanley, a solid player. | 我的职责是管理好斯坦利,可靠的玩家 |
[20:19] | Ryan, who is capable of surprises. | 莱恩,擅长制造惊喜 |
[20:22] | Erin, an excellent follower. | 艾琳,非常听话顺从 |
[20:24] | And Cathy, a probably not totally useless enigma. | 以及凯茜,可能有点用的谜团 |
[20:27] | And, well, Jim. | 还有杰姆 |
[20:30] | Under the right manager that’s not a bad team. | 在正确的领导下,这可能是个好队伍 |
[20:35] | Perfektenschlag | 培发腾持拉 |
[20:44] | I’m going to live here without you | 没有你我都不知道怎么活 |
[20:45] | Me neither. Hey, will you put this coat on my chair? | 我也是,你把这外套放在我的椅子上吗? |
[20:48] | I just realized I’m not going to need it down there | 我刚意识到,在那边不需要 |
[20:49] | Yes, I will take your coat. | 好的,我会拿着你的外套 |
[20:51] | And I will keep it with me | 一直带在身边 |
[20:52] | and I will sleep with it because it smells like you | 睡觉时也抱着,因为有你的味道 |
[20:54] | No, no, no, no, no. Just put it on my chair | 不,不,放在我的椅子上就好 |
[20:58] | All right Bye | –好吧 –拜 |
[20:59] | Bye. Call me when you land I will. | –拜,下飞机了打给我 –我会的 |
[21:02] | Safe travels | 旅途愉快! |
[21:04] | Goodbye for a very very long time. | 要好久好久不见了 |
[21:08] | Okay | 好吧 |
[21:09] | It’s only three weeks | 只是三个星期而已 |
[21:15] | All expenses paid | 费用全部报销 |
[21:18] | Yeah. Jim’s going to be there. | 是的,杰姆也会去 |
[21:19] | That marriage is not good Nobody knows better than me | 他们的婚姻不咋地,我最清楚了 |
[21:24] | Definitely, we will | 我们肯定会的 |
[21:26] | It’s three weeks in Tallahassee. What else is there to do? | 在塔拉哈西要呆上三个星期呢 我们还能做什么啊 |