时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | This is Pam | 我是帕姆 |
[00:08] | Oh, my God, are you sure? Okay, okay, we’ll be right there | 天啊 真的吗? 好 我们马上下来 |
[00:12] | Everybody | 大家听着 |
[00:14] | The balloon is falling – What? | -气球正在落下来 -太好了 |
[00:16] | There’s this balloon that has been floating | 有个气球一直漂浮在 |
[00:18] | in the rafters of the warehouse for, like, ever. | 我们仓库房顶好久了 |
[00:20] | And | 另外 |
[00:21] | Okay, it’s not it doesn’t sound cool you just have to see it | 听起来似乎没啥大不了 你必须亲眼看看 |
[00:27] | Well, I guess it doesn’t look that cool either | 好吧 看起来也不怎么样 |
[00:30] | But it’s been up there a long time, | 但它飘在上面很久了 |
[00:32] | so it’s become a pretty big deal | 所以 变成盛事了 |
[00:36] | Wow. It’s the end of an era. | 哇 这个时代终于划上了句号 |
[00:39] | You did a good job, buddy | 好样的 伙计 |
[00:41] | Now it’s time to come home | 该回家了 |
[00:43] | I remember when that balloon went up there I was still with Gil | 我记得气球飘上去时 我还和吉尔在一起 |
[00:47] | We were so happy | 我们当时那么幸福 |
[00:49] | When that went up there I had hair like Rapunzel. | 气球飘上去时 我还留着飘逸长发 |
[00:54] | How long do you think it’s been up there, Kevin? | 你以为气球在那飘了多久 凯文? |
[00:56] | I just remember pushing aside my silky bangs to say, | 我只记得 当时我会把如丝长发捋到一边 |
[01:01] | “Look, a balloon.’ | 然后说 看 气球 |
[01:03] | My Warcraft clan was still on speaking terms | 当年 我魔兽里的部族 还只在筹建阶段 |
[01:06] | My kid didn’t have a face tattoo | 我孩子脸上还没有纹身 |
[01:08] | of going back to school | 我还想着回学校深造 |
[01:10] | And I was still just a paper salesman | 我还是个纸张销售员 |
[01:13] | This has been fun, Pam Thanks for calling us all down here. | 太开心了 帕姆 谢谢你召集我们下来 |
[01:21] | Kill the balloon | Kill the balloon! 压爆气球 压爆气球 |
[01:24] | Kill the balloon | Kill the balloon 压爆它 压爆它 (斯克兰顿欢迎您) 办公室 |
[01:42] | Hey | 大家好 |
[01:43] | So they accidentally gave us an extra egg sandwich this morning | 买早餐时多给了咱一个鸡蛋三明治 |
[01:46] | Who wants it? – Ooh! Right here | -谁想吃? -这里 |
[01:48] | Right here! Pick me | -这边 |
[01:49] | Allow me to solve your problem then | 给我吧 -让我来解决你的问题 |
[01:51] | Nellie | 内莉 |
[01:52] | Mmm | |
[01:57] | Ugh! That is disgusting | 好恶心啊 |
[01:59] | Do you call that a King James breakfast pie? | 你管那个叫王牌早餐吗? |
[02:02] | What brings you to town? | 什么风把你吹来了? |
[02:04] | Certainly not the Harry Houdini museum What a nobody | 肯定不是哈利胡迪尼博物馆啊 那个无名之辈! |
[02:09] | “Oh, look, some Hungarian just found their way out of a sack, | 看 匈牙利人从麻袋里跑出来了 |
[02:12] | “let’s build a shrine.’ | 我们给他建个圣堂吧 |
[02:14] | No, I’ve come to work here. | 我来这儿上班 |
[02:15] | What? | 什么? |
[02:16] | How could Robert transfer Nellie here after the Sabre store debacle? | 在萨布尔零售店惨败后 罗伯特怎可以把内莉调来这里? |
[02:20] | She stinks of failure | 她身上充满失败的臭味 |
[02:21] | The fact that she could show her face around here | 她竟敢出现在这儿 |
[02:24] | is an embarrassment | 真丢人 |
[02:25] | an identical situation | 我最清楚了 我的处境和她一模一样 |
[02:28] | Robert did say you’d be joining us. Welcome, I’m Tony | 罗伯特的确说了你要加入我们 欢迎你 我是托尼 |
[02:32] | What? | 什么? 我说我是托尼 |
[02:36] | Okay, I made a mistake I thought it might go unnoticed. | 我说错了 我以为你们可能不会注意 |
[02:39] | But, I’m Toby | 其实我是托比 |
[02:41] | You messed up saying your name? | 你把自己名字搞混了? |
[02:43] | It happens, okay? | 挺正常的好不? |
[02:45] | So let’s just find an empty desk for you | 给你找张空桌子吧 |
[02:47] | and I’m sure Robert will be with you as soon as he gets in. | 罗伯特马上就到 |
[02:50] | That one looks empty | 那张桌子是空的 |
[02:52] | No. It’s Andy’s office | 不行 那是安迪的办公室 |
[02:53] | Oh, is it? | 噢 是吗? |
[02:56] | I have one simple philosophy in business | 我有个简单的生意哲学 |
[02:59] | if the seat is open the job is open. | 如果座位是空的 职位还在招人 |
[03:02] | It’s how I came to briefly race a Formula One car | 所以我曾短暂参加过F1车赛 |
[03:07] | The three slowest laps ever recorded. | 史上最慢的三圈记录 |
[03:12] | Another beautiful day in Tallahassee. | 塔拉哈希美好的一天 |
[03:16] | Good morning, Alonzo | -早上好 阿朗佐 |
[03:17] | Good morning, Erin | -早上好 伊尔琳 |
[03:19] | How are you? How’s your family doing? | 你好吗? 家人安好? |
[03:23] | Bye | 拜 |
[03:24] | Look at this place. Five rooms and I get to clean them all | 看看这房子! 五间卧室 都由我来打扫 |
[03:28] | That’s right. I’m a maid for an old lady | 没错 我是老奶奶的女佣 |
[03:31] | Her grandson’s staying with us, too, because he ran out of money | 她孙子也和我们一起住 因为他没钱了 |
[03:35] | Listen to me, bragging away | 听 我在自卖自夸呢 |
[03:40] | Nellie Robert | -内莉 -罗伯特 |
[03:41] | How are you adjusting to life in Scranton so far? | 适应了斯克兰顿的生活了吗? |
[03:47] | So far, so good The water pressure in the hotel is marvelous | 一切安好 酒店的水压棒极了 |
[03:51] | It is astounding what a difference that can make, isn’t it? | 它们真是难以置信地有效啊 |
[03:56] | Mm-hmm | 对吧? |
[03:58] | Now, let’s find you something fun to do here shall we? | 给你找点趣事做做吧? |
[04:01] | Oh, I’ve already found it | 我已经找到了 |
[04:04] | a natural next step It fits like a glove. | 我是经理 顺其自然 像手套一样合适 |
[04:07] | We have a manager | 这儿已经有经理了 |
[04:09] | Do you really? Because it is 10:00 | 是吗? 因为已经十点了 |
[04:13] | I’ve been in this chair for an hour | 我坐在这儿一小时了 |
[04:14] | and no other manager has come and sat on my lap | 还没有经理坐到我的大腿上啊 |
[04:21] | Excuse me has anyone seen Andy this morning? | 劳驾 有谁见到安迪? |
[04:25] | Yeah, that’s weird He’s usually here by now Right, guys? | 是的 很奇怪 他通常已经到了 是吧? |
[04:30] | Hello? Andy, it’s Robert | -喂? -安迪 我是罗伯特 |
[04:32] | Why aren’t you at work? | 你怎么不来上班? |
[04:34] | Hey, Robert, I really wish I could come into work today | 嘿 罗伯特 我真希望今天能来 |
[04:37] | but I’m super sick. | 但我病得好严重啊 我不管 我不管 |
[04:42] | Please come to work immediately | 请立即来上班 |
[04:45] | Okay, I’ll try to come in, even though I’m really sick | 我尽力吧 虽然我病得很厉害 |
[04:51] | with the Florida flu | 得了佛罗里达流感 |
[04:55] | He just hung up on me mid-sentence | 他居然说了半句就挂我电话 |
[04:57] | I’m in Florida to get Erin | 我来佛罗里达带伊尔琳回去 |
[04:59] | As soon as I heard she wasn’t coming back to Scranton, | 我一听说她不回去斯克兰顿 |
[05:01] | and drove straight down until I hit the ocean. | 我就直接跳上车 一直开到大海这 |
[05:04] | My heart is my map | 我的心就是地图 |
[05:06] | Turns out Tallahassee is about two hundred miles inland, | 发现原来塔拉哈希 离海边有200英里呢 |
[05:09] | so I overshot a good amount | 所以我严重开过头了 |
[05:12] | But still, not bad for a heart map, right? | 但心意不嫌多啊 |
[05:17] | Ew | 是吧? |
[05:20] | Thanks a lot, BP | 真多谢你 BP公司 |
[05:23] | Not much we can do about this until he gets here. | 他不来我们也没啥办法 |
[05:25] | Can’t you do something about this? | 你不能做点什么吗? |
[05:27] | Sometimes the flowers arrange themselves, Jim | 有时候花能自己插花 吉姆 |
[05:33] | Right | 是啊 |
[05:35] | What is going on, and where’s Andy? | 怎么个情况? 安迪跑哪去了? |
[05:38] | And what is going on? | 到底怎么个情况? |
[05:40] | Erin, you got a package | 伊尔琳 有你的包裹 |
[05:43] | ERIN I’m in the bathroom | 我在浴室 |
[05:44] | Where’s the postage? I mean there’s no shipping label | 邮费多少? 都没运单啊 (送给伊尔琳汉农的丘比特快递) |
[05:47] | Did you wash your hands? | 你洗手了吗? |
[05:49] | Yes | 洗了 |
[05:52] | Here I am, signed, seaped, delivered I’m yours | 我来了 我送到了 我归你了 |
[05:56] | Andy, what are you doing here? | 安迪 你来这干吗? |
[05:58] | It’s great to see you | 见到你太棒了 |
[06:01] | Ah Uh, I am here to take you back to Scranton | 我是来带你回斯克兰顿的 |
[06:06] | because I love you and I want to be with you. | 因为我爱你 想和你在一起 |
[06:10] | Where’s the ring? | 戒指呢? |
[06:12] | Hmm? | |
[06:13] | Where’s the ring, Lancelot? | 戒指在哪里 浪漫勇士 |
[06:14] | Would you guys mind if we talked privately for a second? | 能让我俩单独谈一下吗? |
[06:17] | Sorry, Glenn | 抱歉啦 |
[06:23] | Um | 格伦 |
[06:24] | Andy I am so happy to see you | 安迪 我很高兴见到你 |
[06:28] | but I’m not coming back with you | 但我不会跟你回去的 |
[06:30] | Why won’t she go with him? | 为什么她不跟他走? |
[06:33] | I don’t know. Maybe it’s because he’s not that handsome | 不晓得 也许他不够帅吧 |
[06:36] | Hey | 嘿 |
[06:38] | Don’t listen | 别听他们 |
[06:43] | So what is going on? | 到底怎么回事? |
[06:45] | That does seem to be the question doesn’t it? | 大家看起来都充满疑惑 对吧? |
[06:48] | “Hey, this is messed up, bro. Who is this weird lady?’ | 嘿 真是一团糟啊 老兄 这位怪阿姨是谁啊? 我懂 确实很多疑问 |
[06:58] | So, who knows what’s going on? Anyone? | 那么谁知道是怎么个情况? 有人知道吗? |
[07:01] | You, yes, wait. I am very good intuiting names | 你说 等等 我猜名字很拿手的 |
[07:06] | Is it Chumbo? | 你叫 笨大胖 |
[07:12] | A cross between “dumbo’ and “jumbo | 可能是笨蛋和巨大的混合 |
[07:15] | with a hint of “chubby.’ | 还有点胖胖的意思 |
[07:18] | It’s not a name | 根本就不是个名字 |
[07:20] | So no one can tell me what’s going on? | 没人能告诉我怎么回事吗? |
[07:22] | Well, let me illuminate things for you | 我启发一下你们 |
[07:25] | We are getting to know each other | 我们要互相熟悉彼此 |
[07:28] | “But why, my lady?’ | 但为什么呢 怪阿姨? |
[07:30] | Because I am your new manager | 因为我是你们的新经理 |
[07:35] | Robert, is Nellie our new manager? | 罗伯特 内莉是我们的新经理吗? |
[07:38] | This is an odd situation | 这情况有点尴尬 |
[07:41] | But it’s very interesting how it’s playing out. | 但事情的进展很有趣 |
[07:45] | We live in this world of routines and rhythms | 这个世界循规蹈矩 规律反复 |
[07:49] | Kevin ate someone’s lunch, Phyllis has a new necklace | 凯文吃了别人的午饭 菲利斯买了条新项链 |
[07:53] | Who is this woman? | 这女人是谁? |
[07:55] | I came in here simply trying to get to know you learn your names, | 我只想多了解你们 想知道你们的名字 |
[07:59] | maybe have someone teach me the company song. | 或许找人教教我公司之歌 |
[08:01] | And what I got in return was nothing but disrespect | 但我一点都得不到尊重 |
[08:05] | You leave me no choice | 所以我只能用 |
[08:07] | but to get to know you in a more intimate way | 更私密的方式了解你们 |
[08:09] | Hot tub party? | 热浴盆派对吗? |
[08:10] | Performance reviews | 业绩评估 |
[08:12] | How can you give us performance reviews if you don’t know us? | 你都不了解我们 何谈业绩评估呢? |
[08:15] | On first impressions, so I recommend smiling | 根据第一印象呗 所以建议大家多多微笑 |
[08:19] | It goes a long way with me | 姐很吃这一套哦 |
[08:23] | Erin, you really nailed the hotdogs today | 伊尔琳 今天的热狗好好吃啊 |
[08:26] | Thanks. I’ve been reusing the hotdog water, so it gets more flavor. | 谢谢 我重复使用煮热狗的水 所以味道更足 |
[08:30] | It’s only going to keep getting better | 只会越来越好吃 |
[08:34] | So, Andrew, how does your skinny brunette girlfriend, Jessica, | 安德鲁 你来探望前女友 你的藤条棕发女友 |
[08:38] | feel about you visiting your ex-girlfriend? | 杰西卡有何感想? |
[08:45] | Well, we’re not really dating anymore | 我们没在约会了 所以 |
[08:48] | so basically, I mean I just have to | 基本上来说 我的意思是我不得不 |
[08:50] | cross a few t’s and dot a few I’s you know. | 跨过一些障碍 你懂得 |
[08:53] | So you came to get me but you still have a girlfriend. | 所以你来找我 但你还有女朋友 |
[08:57] | I think you should leave young man | 我觉得你还是走吧 年轻人 |
[09:00] | All right, technically yes. I am still technically dating Jessica | 理论上说 我仍和杰西卡在一起 |
[09:05] | But when I realized that I wanted you back | 但当我意识到我很想和你在一起 |
[09:08] | and I drove down here | 我就直接开车过来了 |
[09:10] | and I didn’t want to stop until I saw you | 见到你之前 我什么都不会想 |
[09:14] | You didn’t even stop to pee? Gross! | 你都没停下来嘘嘘吗? 真恶心 |
[09:17] | Any luck? | 接通了吗? |
[09:18] | No, he just keeps letting all the calls go to voice-mail. | 没有 他把所有的电话都转到语音信箱了 |
[09:22] | Please leave a message | 请给安迪 |
[09:25] | for Andy Bernard Include your name… | 伯纳德留言 包括你的名字 |
[09:30] | Oh, you’re doing so good! Oh, my God, you’re Superman over there | 你做得太棒了! 我滴个神 你真像超人 |
[09:35] | You should take it | 快接吧 |
[09:36] | It’s probably your girlfriend wondering where you are. | 很可能是你女朋友想知道你在哪 |
[09:39] | Nope, It’s just work Not important | 不是 是工作上的事 不重要 |
[09:41] | You know I can really feel this in my quads. | 我的四头肌好有力量啊 |
[09:43] | Getting stronger | 我能感觉到自己越来越壮了 |
[09:44] | You really wouldn’t feel those kinds of results after one session | 只练习一次是不可能有这种效果的 说不准啊 |
[09:50] | Just let it vibrate It’s fine. | 让它震动好了 没事的 |
[09:52] | You could put it on silent. | -你可以调成静音 |
[09:54] | I don’t think it does that | -好像没这功能吧 |
[09:55] | Just go to preferences then click… | -进入偏好设置 |
[09:57] | Proctology | 然后点 -直肠科 |
[09:59] | Andy? | 安迪? |
[10:00] | Jim? | -吉姆? |
[10:02] | Andy, where are you? | -安迪 你在哪? |
[10:04] | I’m home in bed I’ve been in bed all day | 我在家 躺在床上一整天了 严重便秘啊 兄弟 |
[10:11] | He’s here in Tallahassee trying to turn my life upside down. | 他来了塔拉哈西 想搅乱我的生活呢 |
[10:15] | What? You’re in Florida? | 神马? 你在佛罗里达? |
[10:17] | Andy, Nellie Bertram’s trying to take your job. | 安迪 内莉 博特拉姆想抢你饭碗呢 |
[10:19] | What do you mean take my job? | 抢我饭碗是啥意思? |
[10:20] | Like, set up camp in your office | 例如在你办公室扎营 |
[10:22] | and is calling herself the manager. | 然后自称经理 |
[10:23] | Okay | 好吧 |
[10:24] | Jim, I really appreciate you looking out for me | 吉姆 很感谢你为我着想 |
[10:27] | but I’m not coming home without Erin | 但伊尔琳不回去 我也不回去 |
[10:29] | So, I’ll talk to you later | 晚点讲 |
[10:32] | Guys | 筒子们 |
[10:34] | We cannot do these performance reviews okay? | 我们不能做这些业绩评价 |
[10:37] | If we go into them you’re basically | 做了就等于承认内莉是咱们经理 |
[10:38] | accepting Nellie as your manager | |
[10:39] | And trust me You do not want her as your manager | 相信我 你们肯定不喜欢 她当我们经理 |
[10:42] | Trust you? | 相信你? |
[10:43] | The way Pam trusted you to provide for her so she wouldn’t have to work? | 像帕姆那样? 她曾相信你能养她 不用她出来工作 我喜欢在这儿工作 |
[10:49] | Dwight should she be our manager? | 德怀特 她该做我们的经理吗 |
[10:51] | I wouldn’t let her manage a celery farm | 我不会让她管理芹菜地的 |
[10:53] | Those who can’t farm farm celery | 不会种地的人才会种芹菜 |
[10:56] | And when was the last time Dwight and I agreed on anything ever? | 我和德怀特有几次意见一致过? |
[11:01] | All right let’s get going | 好了 开始吧 |
[11:02] | First up, it is the woman with the beautiful fingernails and the tiny feet | 首先 有漂亮指甲和小脚的女人你先来 |
[11:07] | Phyllis | 菲利斯 |
[11:10] | Nellie, I’m sorry, but I don’t feel comfortable | 内莉 不好意思 但我不太喜欢 |
[11:13] | being evaluated by someone I don’t know | 被一陌生人评价 |
[11:15] | Oh | |
[11:16] | Okay. I understand. Let me show you how these are going to go | 好吧 我懂的 我来告诉你怎么做吧 |
[11:20] | Dwight | 德怀特 |
[11:21] | I refuse to be judged by someone that I do not respect | 我拒绝被我不尊重的人评价 |
[11:24] | I lost respect for you in Florida. | 我对你的敬意在佛罗里达覆灭了 |
[11:25] | If it was up to me, you would be in jail forever | 如果我是法官 肯定判你终身监禁 |
[11:27] | Dwight, I have completed your evaluation | 德怀特 我已完成了对你的评价 |
[11:30] | You’re getting a raise | -加你工资 |
[11:31] | What? | -什么? |
[11:33] | Dwight, you carry this company on your massive shoulders. | 德怀特 你扛起了公司的重担 |
[11:37] | You are our Atlas | 你是我们的阿特拉斯 |
[11:40] | and for that do you not think you deserve a raise? | 你不觉得你该加工资吗? |
[11:44] | There’s no limit to what I think I deserve | 我的价值无上限 |
[11:45] | Then you accept it? | 你是接受了? |
[11:47] | -5% Five percent, no less | |
[11:48] | Absolutely not | 不能少 -绝不能少 |
[11:49] | -6% Seven percent | |
[11:51] | Six percent I know my worth | 我知道自己的价值 |
[11:53] | Raise isn’t real | 这不是真的 |
[11:54] | Money isn’t real ever since we got off the gold standard | 金本位制被弃置后 钱都不是真的 |
[11:57] | So, Phyllis, now you know the rules of the game, | 菲利斯 现在你懂游戏规则了吧 |
[11:59] | do you care to have a go? I’m fairly certain you’re going to like it. | 来试试怎么样? 我确信你会喜欢的 |
[12:04] | Phyllis | 菲利斯 |
[12:06] | Pam | 帕姆 |
[12:10] | So, Phyllis, I have been very impressed with you. | 菲利斯 我对你印象很好 |
[12:14] | Really? Oh, yeah | -真的? -是啊 |
[12:16] | The way you conquered your fear and came in here, | 你战胜了恐惧来这儿 |
[12:19] | and now the way you sit there. | 你的坐姿 |
[12:23] | All very impressive | 都非常棒 |
[12:26] | Um | |
[12:29] | Are you aware that Nellie is giving out raises? | 你知道内莉在四处加工资吗? 不知道 哈? |
[12:35] | Yeah, she gave one to Dwight, Phyllis | 是的 她给德怀特 菲利斯加了 |
[12:39] | Let me guess, you want one, too | 我猜猜 |
[12:40] | Take the family to Disney Town | 你也想加工资? 带家人去迪士尼镇 |
[12:42] | Land! World | 是乐园或者世界 |
[12:44] | It’s not that I don’t want Well, yes, I guess I’d take a raise. | 不是我不想 我也想加工资 |
[12:46] | That’s not what I’m saying That’s not… Sorry. | 但这不是重点 是不好意思 |
[12:48] | Jim, I told Andy to come in and yet he is still not in. | 吉姆 我叫安迪来上班 他到现在都没来 |
[12:54] | By contrast, Nellie Bertram saw a vacuum and filled it | 相反 内莉 博特拉姆见缝插针 |
[12:59] | of her business experience | 没有提过她的工作经验 |
[13:02] | or her relationship with Jo Bennett, my boss | 或她与我老板乔本内特的关系 |
[13:06] | Jim, would you prefer a nature metaphor or a sexual metaphor? | 吉姆 你喜欢我用大自然的比喻 还是性比喻来说话? |
[13:09] | Oh, God, nature, please | 天呐 请用大自然的比喻 |
[13:10] | When two animals are having sex, | 当俩动物在性交 |
[13:12] | one of them is communicating a message to the other. | 一方在给另一方传达信息 |
[13:15] | Nothing is This isn’t very helpful | 没什么事相互 这比喻不行 |
[13:18] | You’re going to want to hear the sexual metaphor | 你会更喜欢性比喻 |
[13:20] | Was that not the | 刚刚那个不是吗 |
[13:21] | All life is sex | 生命就是性 |
[13:25] | And all sex is competition | 所有性都是竞争 |
[13:28] | Mmm-hmm | 这游戏没有规则 |
[13:29] | And there are no rules to that game | |
[13:32] | That wasn’t so perverted now was it? | 一点都不变态吧? |
[13:34] | Was that it? No, that wasn’t bad | 不 不算糟 |
[13:36] | My point is there is one person in charge of every office in America. | 我的重点是 美国所有办公室的头头是 |
[13:42] | And that person is Charles Darwin | 查尔斯达尔文 |
[13:44] | In the end, doesn’t he decide who the manager is? | 到最后 还不是他来决定谁才是经理? |
[13:52] | No. I would have said no | 不是 我想说不是 |
[13:58] | Hmm. Let’s see. Review, review, review Yes, good stuff. | 没错 评价 评价 评价 不错 加工资吧 |
[14:01] | Here you go, have a raise | -不错 |
[14:02] | Oh, great | 加工资 -棒极了! |
[14:04] | and take these raises, what are we saying? | 如果我们接受加工资就等于 |
[14:08] | That it’s okay for someone to just take someone else’s job? | 同意可以硬抢别人的饭碗? |
[14:11] | Shouldn’t work like that | 不行啊 |
[14:12] | No, you know what? Nellie’s right. | 不 你知道吗? |
[14:15] | That is exactly how it should work | 内莉是对的 就该这么干 |
[14:17] | Darryl, this office is mine now | 达尔 这间办公室归我了 |
[14:20] | No. Yes | -不行 -行 -不行 -就行 -不行 -就要 -不行 -行 -不行 -就行 |
[14:25] | Yes. Sorry it’s too late, I’m here. This is mine. Back off | 对不起 |
[14:30] | Ow! Ow | 你来晚了 我已在这儿了 |
[14:32] | Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow | 这是我的地盘 滚回去吧 |
[14:41] | Well fought! I accept the outcome | 打得好 我认栽 |
[14:47] | Touch me and I’ll sue | 敢碰我一下就告你 |
[14:52] | I’ve heard that’s amazing when it works | 听说它正常喷水时很漂亮 |
[14:53] | Yeah. If I had my own | -是啊 要是我有自己的 |
[14:55] | Andy, I care about you and I think… | -安迪 我关心你 我觉得 |
[14:57] | Sorry. You go | -对不起 你先说 |
[14:58] | No, go ahead | -不 你先说吧 |
[14:59] | Well I was just going to say that | 我只想说 |
[15:01] | if I had my own fountain it would be two frogs | 要是我有自己的喷泉 要做成两只青蛙 |
[15:03] | and they’re spitting into each other’s mouth | 向对方嘴里喷水 |
[15:05] | It’s just stupid. What were you going to say? | 好蠢 你想说什么? |
[15:08] | Andy, you broke my heart | 安迪 你伤了我的心 |
[15:10] | Do you know what it feels like to be constantly rejected by you | 你知道那种感觉吗 被你不断地拒绝 |
[15:14] | and to have to watch you date someone else? | 看着你和别人一起? |
[15:18] | You broke my heart, too | 你也伤过我的心 |
[15:20] | You broke my heart more recently and more often. | 你最近伤我的次数更多 |
[15:25] | And I think at some point in my head it just sort of clicked | 我的心终于好像 醒悟了 |
[15:29] | that we’re not meant to be. | 我们并不是命中注定的 |
[15:35] | I’m so sorry that we have not loved each other at the same time. | 我很遗憾 我们一直在不同的时候爱上对方 我知道 |
[15:59] | So, Pamela, I’m going to start this review | 帕米拉 |
[16:01] | not by telling you what you lack | 我们开始吧 不要告诉我你缺乏什么 |
[16:03] | but rather asking you what it is you want | 相反 告诉我你想要什么 |
[16:07] | Really? Okay, well | 真的? |
[16:09] | Um | 好吧 |
[16:11] | I like consistency in the manager’s position No weird silent coups | 我不喜欢我的经理老换来换去 不要一声不响突然来个政变啥的 |
[16:16] | Stuff like that I’m easy | -我很容易满足 |
[16:17] | That’s not really what you want | -这不是你真正想要的 |
[16:19] | What you want is a good night’s sleep, working mother of two | 做为俩孩子的好妈妈 你想要的是睡个好觉 |
[16:22] | Whoa | 哇哦 |
[16:23] | That’s kind of condescending Would you say something like that to Jim? | 有点瞧不起我啊 对吉姆你也会这么说? |
[16:27] | Does Jim have to breastfeed? | 对吉姆你也会这么说吗? |
[16:30] | Did Jim carry around those babies for what is it, 12 months? | 吉姆得喂奶吗? 吉姆需要怀胎多久来着? 12个月? |
[16:34] | Be honest Does Jim really get up in the night? | 老实说 吉姆真会半夜起来吗? |
[16:36] | Well, I mean, the only reason he doesn’t is because I’m breastfeeding | 那是因为喂奶的人是我 |
[16:40] | and Philip doesn’t like a bottle | 菲利普不喜欢奶瓶 |
[16:42] | You must be exhausted | 你肯定累坏了 |
[16:45] | Fancy a nap? | 想打个盹儿吗? |
[16:47] | No | -不想 |
[16:48] | Go on. Have a nap | -来吧 睡一小会儿 |
[16:54] | Lie down right here | 就躺在这儿 |
[16:57] | There’s a blanket in here | 这儿有毛毯 我自己刚刚也盖过 |
[17:02] | Dreamt I could breathe underwater like Jacques Cousteau | 梦见自己像雅克格斯特般 可以在水下呼吸 |
[17:09] | No one will know | 没人会知道的 |
[17:12] | I’ll wake you up | 到时候我就叫醒你 |
[17:17] | When you wake up, you will earn more money | 醒来后你会赚更多的钱 我觉得你是个女巫 |
[17:25] | I think you’re amazing You know that, right? | 我觉得你很棒 你知道的 对不对? |
[17:31] | Go on. Say it, “I’m amazing.’ | 来 说 我很棒 |
[17:36] | I’m amazing | 我很棒 |
[17:47] | Erin, I think you’re making a big mistake right now | 伊尔琳 我觉得你大错特错了 |
[17:52] | Andy is a nice boy | 安迪这孩子很好 |
[17:53] | Really? Because you’ve been kind of a “B” to him all afternoon | 真的吗? 因为你一下午都对他有点不满哦 |
[17:57] | I was protecting you because I thought he was no good | 我那是在保护你 我之前以为他不是好人 |
[18:01] | But I can tell you really like him | 但我能看出来你真的很喜欢他 |
[18:03] | And he’s willing to lose his job for you | 他愿意为你牺牲工作 |
[18:06] | In this economy, with Europe on the brink | 现在的经济环境 整个欧洲处于 |
[18:08] | Irene what would you do without me? | 艾勒尼 没了我你怎么办? |
[18:10] | We’re not your concern sweetheart | 亲爱的 你不要担心我们 |
[18:14] | Besides, Glenn’s going to sue Home Depot | 再说了 格伦打算告家得宝 |
[18:16] | Why? | 为什么? |
[18:18] | He got his foreskin caught in some lawn furniture. | 他的包皮被啥草坪家具夹住了 |
[18:22] | Jim, time for your review. | 吉姆 到你了 |
[18:24] | No, it’s not, because you don’t really work here. | 不必了 因为你不是真的在这儿工作 |
[18:27] | Why are you so staunchly defending | 为什么你对抛弃你的朋友如此忠心呢? |
[18:29] | your friend who has abandoned you? | |
[18:32] | Wouldn’t you rather come talk with me maybe, definitely get a raise? | 相反 你来和我谈谈 或许肯定能加薪呢? |
[18:37] | See, that’s the thing | 对 就是这个 |
[18:38] | can even give raises | 我不知道你到底能不能给咱加薪 |
[18:40] | Jim, have you ever heard of a character named Tinker Bell? | 吉姆 你有听说过小叮当吗? |
[18:45] | Yes I’m Tinker Bell | -有 -我就是小叮当 |
[18:47] | No | 你不是 |
[18:49] | I’m a magical fairy who floated into your office | 我是个魔法小仙女 漂进你们的办公室 |
[18:53] | to bring a little bit of magic into your lives to give you all raises | 为你们的生活增添一点魔力 给你们所有人加薪 |
[18:58] | And we are grateful | 我们非常感激 |
[19:00] | But here’s the thing about Tinker Bell, Jim | 但是吉姆 小叮当有个条件 |
[19:03] | everyone has to believe in her or she doesn’t exist. | 如果不是所有人都信任她 她就不存在 |
[19:08] | And then she dies. She dies | -接着她就会死 -她就死! |
[19:11] | Now who here believes in Tinker Bell? | 这儿有谁信任小叮当? |
[19:16] | Let’s see it. Show of hands! I do | -相信的人举手 -我信 |
[19:21] | Come on, everyone | 举手啊 大家 |
[19:22] | All right, guys, stop | 行了 同志们 停! |
[19:24] | How? | -加薪的钱我都花了 -怎么花的? |
[19:26] | Come on, Jim, you’re killing her | -来吧 吉姆 |
[19:28] | We believe | 你要害死她啊 -我们相信! |
[19:30] | We believe | 我们相信! |
[19:33] | Look at this wonderful recognition | 太棒了 |
[19:36] | of Nellie’s leadership I believe! | 承认了内莉的领导地位 我相信 |
[19:46] | That did not go how I wanted it to | 我没如愿 |
[19:50] | Ugh | |
[19:52] | I have a whole ton of Erin’s favorite food for the drive back. | 我为回程准备了一堆 伊尔琳最喜欢的食物呢 |
[19:55] | Eggplant parm | 茄排 |
[20:00] | It’s biodegradable Animals will eat it | 能生物分解 有动物来吃的 |
[20:04] | Andy, wait! Andy | 安迪 等等 安迪 |
[20:07] | Andy, wait! Andy, don’t go | 安迪 等等 安迪 不要走! |
[20:09] | Andy, I love you! Stop | 安迪 我爱你! 停车! |
[20:12] | Oh. This is the wrong Prius I don’t love you. | 噢 不是这辆普锐斯 我不爱你 |
[20:15] | Erin I’m sorry. | -伊尔琳! -不好意思 |
[20:19] | Andy | 安迪 |
[20:35] | Let’s get out of here | 我们离开这儿吧 |
[20:36] | Okay. Let’s go | -好 -走 |
[20:37] | Wait, we have to go back and get your stuff. | 等等 得回去拿你的东西 |
[20:39] | No, I don’t have any stuff. | 不用 我啥都没有 |
[20:40] | Like your toothbrush and stuff. I don’t have one | -牙刷什么的? -我没有 |
[20:42] | You don’t have a toothbrush? No | -你没牙刷? -没 |
[20:46] | How do you not have a toothbrush? | -你怎么会没牙刷? |
[20:48] | I just there’s always one around. | -手边总能找到牙刷用 |
[20:50] | You just use whichever one is sitting there? | 你随便用别人放在那儿的牙 |
[20:52] | Have you ever heard of buying a toothbrush? | 我总能找到 你听说过有人会买牙刷的吗? |
[20:54] | Of course, I own my toothbrush | 当然了 我有自己的牙刷 |
[20:58] | I grew up poor. I had little formal education, no real skills. | 我在穷人家长大 没受到过什么正规教育 没啥真本事 |
[21:04] | I don’t work especially hard | 我不是特别努力 |
[21:05] | and most of my ideas are either unoriginal or total crap. | 我的主意大多不是原创的 要么就是垃圾 |
[21:09] | And yet, I walked right into a job | 但我还是得到了工作 |
[21:12] | for which I was ill-prepared, ill-suited, | 尽管我没准备 完全不合适 |
[21:15] | and somebody else already had, and I got it. | 还是别人的工作 我还是得手了 |
[21:20] | If you ask me, that’s the American dream right there | 如果你问我 这就是美国梦 |
[21:23] | Anything can happen to anyone. | 每个人身上都能遇到奇迹 |
[21:27] | It’s just random | 随机的 (内莉博特拉姆) |