时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Hey, Jim Stanley’s back from the hospital today. | 杰姆 今天斯坦利出院来上班了 |
[00:04] | Can you sign his card? Oh, great | —可以签下他的卡吗? —太好了 |
[00:07] | “Glad they didn’t mix up your tonsillectomy with a mustachectomy.” | “庆幸他们没把扁桃腺切除跟刮胡子搞混” |
[00:12] | That’s not good | 这可不好 —因为你的笑话都特别搞笑 —不错 很有趣 |
[00:13] | Oh, because your jokes are all hilarious | —因为你的笑话都特别搞笑 |
[00:16] | It’s nice. It’s funny | —不错 很有趣 |
[00:17] | It mentions his tonsillectomy and makes | 提到了他的扁桃腺切除 |
[00:19] | a funny little joke about his mustache | 顺带开了个他小胡子的玩笑 |
[00:20] | Stanley doesn’t have a mustache | 斯坦利没有胡子 |
[00:24] | Yeah, he does | 他有胡子 潘 停下 斯坦利没有胡子 |
[00:25] | Pam, hit the brakes Stanley does not have a mustache. | 潘 停下 斯坦利没有胡子 |
[00:29] | I think he has a mustache | 我说错了 我不确定 我想他有…我想他有胡子 |
[00:35] | Okay, Phyllis sits across from him every day | 好吧 菲利斯每天都坐在他对面 |
[00:37] | Phyllis, does he have a mustache or not? | 菲利斯 他到底有没有胡子? |
[00:39] | Oh, I don’t know. Now I think he doesn’t | 我不知道 现在想想他应该没有 |
[00:42] | Phyllis, what are you talking | 菲利斯 |
[00:43] | The whole card depends on this | 那是什么意思… 这卡全指望这了 |
[00:45] | Okay, the man’s worked here for 25 years | 好了 |
[00:47] | How can none of us picture his face? | 他在这里工作了25年 怎么可能没人记得他的脸? |
[00:49] | Because we come here to do our jobs | 因为我们是来工作的 |
[00:50] | We don’t stick our noses in other people’s business | 不是管别人闲事的 |
[00:53] | Okay. Which one of these looks more right? | 好吧 哪一张更像他? |
[00:56] | Neither of those looks like any person | 在人类疯狂史上 |
[00:57] | that has ever existed or been dreamt of | 这两人不存在过 也没梦见过 |
[00:59] | in the history of human insanity | 结论就是 |
[01:01] | That said the one on the left | 左边的那张 |
[01:03] | Guys, that’s the elevator What if it’s him? | 各位 电梯来了 会不会是他? |
[01:06] | Okay, quick, who says “mustache”? | 好的 快速问答 谁说有胡子的? |
[01:10] | Yep | 是 |
[01:11] | Who says “no mustache”? | 谁说没有胡子? |
[01:20] | Ah! | —嘿! —他确实有胡子 |
[01:21] | Hey! He does have one | —嘿! —他确实有胡子 |
[01:24] | Yes | 耶! 欢迎回来 斯坦利 |
[01:26] | Welcome back, Stanley. | (斯克兰顿 欢迎您) (办公室) |
[01:39] | “Good morning, Robert, ‘ says no one | 没人说“早上好 |
[01:40] | because our receptionist is in Florida. | 罗伯特” |
[01:50] | Pam Oh | 因为我们的接待员在佛罗里达 潘 |
[01:52] | Is this a video conference you’re having with “Drake featuring Swizz Beatz”? | 你跟“德雷克和斯威兹合唱”开视频会议吗? |
[01:57] | Um, no, I was just having a cup of coffee | 不是 |
[01:59] | kind of warming up for the day. | 我只是喝杯咖啡 为一天的忙碌作热身 |
[02:01] | People, you should come to work already warm | 大伙 上班前就应该做足准备 |
[02:04] | 9:00 to 10:00 a.m. is the most productive potential that human beings… | 人的潜能最有效率时间为早上9点到10点… |
[02:08] | Sorry! Sorry, everyone I’m late | 抱歉 我迟到了 |
[02:11] | but you are all here, so no harm done at a by my lateness | 既然你们都来了 我迟到对你们也无碍 |
[02:15] | Nellie, really, 9:50 | 内莉 不是吧 9点50 |
[02:17] | Oh, here’s what happened. | 是这么回事 |
[02:19] | 7:46, my alarm clock goes off, I hear it, whack the snooze. | 7点46分 我的闹钟响了 我听到了 按了再响 |
[02:24] | Nine minutes. Buzz, off it goes again, whack | 九分钟后 它又响了 再按 |
[02:28] | Seven more times I did that Buzz, whack, buzz, whack. | 我按了七回 响一下就按 |
[02:33] | By the time I got up, it was 10 minutes ago | 起床时就是10分钟前了 |
[02:35] | No will power That is my curse | 毫无毅力 我的致命伤 |
[02:38] | I’ve never believed will power was very important in a woman | 我从不相信女人需要毅力 |
[02:44] | would have shown up to work | 我想你不会毫无原因地迟到快一小时 |
[02:46] | nearly an hour late for no reason. | |
[02:49] | Oh, I assure you I would have done | 你放心 我会的 |
[02:50] | I did And I’ll keep doing it | 这不是第一次 我还会继续 |
[02:53] | No, no, there’s something going on some stress in your life. | 不 肯定有什么事 |
[02:56] | Well, yes, there is the whole moving to Scranton nonsense | 生活中的压力 是的 |
[03:02] | Thirty boxes arrived yesterday from England and two trunks from Florida. | 搬到斯克兰顿的无稽之谈 昨天收到30个从英国寄来的箱子 还有两个从佛罗里达来的行李箱 |
[03:07] | Then, I have to move into my apartment | 然后我还得搬进一个公寓 |
[03:09] | in this dreadful, God knows where it is | |
[03:13] | backwater, suburb of a suburb | 在一个鬼知道在哪里的落后郊区 |
[03:15] | and I mean no offense, but are there | 无意冒犯 |
[03:16] | a lot of Irish people living around here? | 但这里是不是有很多爱尔兰人? |
[03:19] | Yes – Oh | 是 |
[03:21] | No offense | 我很讨厌 无意冒犯 |
[03:23] | None taken | 没关系 |
[03:24] | Actually, Nellie, this monologue you’re delivering is very offensive. | 其实内莉 你这段长篇大论非常无礼 |
[03:27] | Ooh! Ay caramba! The natives are getting restless. | 天哪!原住民要闹事了 |
[03:31] | Who’s a native? | 谁是原住民? |
[03:33] | Excuse me, the tone here is getting quite hostile | 抱歉 大家的语气已经变得敌对了 |
[03:35] | I would appreciate it if you would keep that stuff | 要是你们把这劲头用在篮球场上就好了 |
[03:37] | on the basketball court | |
[03:39] | What does that mean? Okay, okay | —这话什么意思? —好了 好了 |
[03:41] | If you’d let me finish | 要是你们可以让我说完 |
[03:43] | Or the squash court or the supreme court Hmm? | 或是用在壁球场和最高法院 |
[03:49] | Nellie? Yes, Robert | —内莉? —罗伯特 |
[03:52] | You’re clearly under a lot of stress with the moving | 你明显有很大的压力 因为搬家 |
[03:56] | and the work situation you’ve found yourself in | 和新的需要适应的工作环境 |
[04:00] | Yeah | —是 |
[04:01] | Let’s help her out shall we? | —我们帮帮她吧? |
[04:03] | Go above and beyond today | 从今天起 |
[04:05] | to show her some of that warm Scranton hospitality | 给她展示斯克兰顿的好客之情 |
[04:10] | Jim, Dwight, take the day | 杰姆 德怀特 今天不用上班 |
[04:13] | Help Nellie move those boxes into her new place | 帮内莉把那些箱子搬进新房 |
[04:17] | Why Jim? What? | 为什么要杰姆? 其他的人 下班后开个派对 |
[04:18] | The rest of you, let’s throw a party at the end of the day | 其他的人 下班后开个派对 |
[04:22] | to welcome the newest member of our little community. | 欢迎我们这小群体的最新成员 |
[04:26] | I’m sorry, we’re throwing a party for someone | 抱歉 我们开派对 |
[04:28] | because they’re being horrible? | 就因为对方讨厌? |
[04:30] | I’m sorry. We’re taking work time | 抱歉 |
[04:32] | to move someone’s personal belongings into their new apartment | 我们还要腾出工作时间 帮别人搬私人物品进新公寓 |
[04:34] | I’m still not sure why this woman is even here! | 我还是不明白为什么这个女人会在这 |
[04:36] | Why is she here? | 她为什么会在这? |
[04:38] | Two crazy kids on the journey of life | 生命之旅上两个疯狂的孩子 |
[04:42] | Going to Pennsylvania | 去宾夕法尼亚 |
[04:45] | On the road with my new girlfriend | 跟我新女友在旅途中 |
[04:48] | But first, a small pit stop to break up with my current girlfriend, | 但首先 中途要去跟现任女友分手 |
[04:52] | who is at her parents’ cabin in southern Pennsylvania | 她住在她父母在南宾夕法尼亚的小屋 |
[04:55] | Oh, that must be nice | 真是太好了 |
[04:56] | Mmm-hmm | 很美的地方 |
[04:57] | It’s a beautiful place Great place to let her down easy. | 是个容易让她接受的好地方 |
[05:01] | Oh, no, no I meant that must be nice to have parents. | 不 |
[05:04] | Oh. Hmm | 我意思是有父母很好 |
[05:06] | Time to have a little kiss | 该小亲一下了 |
[05:09] | No | —不 |
[05:10] | Mmm. Sorry, right | —对不起 |
[05:12] | No kisses until the breakup is official Yes | —分手正式生效前不亲 —是 |
[05:14] | I believe in that Yes, so do I | —这是我的原则 —是的 我也觉得 |
[05:15] | I think that’s important. That is important. Bummer, but important | 我想这很重要 扫兴 但很重要 |
[05:18] | Important. Mmm-hmm | 重要 |
[05:20] | I can’t believe he’s making us throw a party for her | 我真不敢相信他让我们为她开派对 —我知道 |
[05:24] | She’s always late she’s always rude | 对吧? —她老迟到 还很无礼 |
[05:25] | It kind of makes me want to throw a really bad party. | 让我很想开个糟糕的派对 |
[05:27] | Yeah | —是 |
[05:28] | On purpose | —故意的 |
[05:30] | Phyllis | 菲利斯 |
[05:33] | We should do it right here in the break room | 我们就在这休息室开 |
[05:35] | Ooh | |
[05:37] | Order carrot cake | 订个胡萝卜蛋糕 |
[05:42] | And Jessica just so you know | 杰西卡 你要知道 |
[05:43] | this is way more about my love for Erin than anything wrong with you | 不是因为你有问题 只是我太爱艾琳 |
[05:47] | Well, Andy, I’m upset, but you did this in the best way possible | 安迪 我很生气 但你尽可能地以最好的方式处理 |
[05:51] | and I knew you as a lover and I’ll remember you as a gentleman. | 你曾是我的爱人 我会记得你是个绅士 |
[05:56] | Okay. That was one minute and 10 seconds | —好了 |
[05:58] | Consider it nailed | 花了1分钟10秒 —彻底成功 |
[06:02] | should try it again | 我想我们得再试试 |
[06:03] | This time worst case scenario | 这次是最坏情况 |
[06:05] | Okay, here we go. Jessica, I’m really sorry. I just need you to know | 好的 开始 杰西卡 我真的很抱歉 只是你要知道… |
[06:09] | What? | 什么? |
[06:11] | I just need you to know | —我想你要知道… |
[06:12] | What? I didn’t sleep well last night Ow | —什么?我昨晚没睡好 |
[06:22] | Nellie, that reminds me do you want this chair in the bedroom? | 内莉 这让我想到 你想把这椅子放在卧室吗? |
[06:24] | ‘Cause I don’t think it’s going to fit through the door | 我觉得它连门都进不了 |
[06:26] | Don’t listen to Jim. Have you ever seen him play Tetris? | 别听杰姆的 你见过他玩俄罗斯方块吗? |
[06:29] | “Oh, I think I’ll just use this line horizontally | “这排我就横着放 |
[06:31] | “Oh, I have no idea what a gift this line is.’ | 我简直不知道这排简直是天赐的” |
[06:34] | That was one time | 只有一次 我会把椅子弄进去的 |
[06:35] | I will get the chair in. Watch the great “Schrut-ini” work his magic | 我会把椅子弄进去的 欣赏“舒特尼”的魔术表演 |
[06:39] | Oh, no, really? Magic, no, no, no let’s not go there | 真的吗 魔术 不 别玩这个 |
[06:43] | No, nothing is more repellent than magicians | 魔术师最烦人了 |
[06:47] | Bunch of grown men waving wands | 一群大男人挥着魔棒从身上变出兔子 |
[06:49] | pulling bunnies out of body crevices | |
[06:51] | Magicians are repulsive Next topic | 魔术师令人讨厌 换个话题 |
[06:54] | Excuse me, one second | 抱歉 失陪一下 |
[06:57] | Hi – Hey, what’s up? | —嗨 —嘿 怎么? |
[06:59] | Oh, nothing, just hauling some cube with Dwight. | 没什么 跟德怀特搬了些立方体 |
[07:02] | Hauling cube | 搬立方体! |
[07:03] | That’s moving boxes | 就是搬箱子 |
[07:04] | We just came up with the term to make it sound cooler | 我们刚刚想出这种说法 听起来酷些 |
[07:06] | So, we’re planning this party for Nellie, | 我们在筹划内莉的派对 |
[07:08] | and we’re going to make it really bad. | 打算弄得很糟 |
[07:11] | It sounds like every other party | 听起来跟其他派对没两样 |
[07:12] | No, we’re going to make it like a prank | 不 我们打算把它整成恶作剧 |
[07:14] | like order bad food, give her this passive-aggressive card | 订难吃的食物 送她消极攻击的卡片 |
[07:18] | Oh, hire a magician | —请个魔术师 —什么? |
[07:20] | What? | —相信我 —好的 |
[07:21] | Trust me Okay. | —相信我 —好的 |
[07:30] | Wow, there’s a lot of cars here This is just weird. | 这里有这么多车 太奇怪了 |
[07:36] | Andy. Hi, what are you doing here? | 安迪 你在这里做什么? |
[07:39] | Hey, Lauren look at you. | —嘿 劳伦 看看你 —我知道 瞧我 |
[07:43] | I’m just on my way back from this business trip | 我只是出差回来路过 |
[07:45] | thought I’d stop and say hi to Jessica | 想来跟杰西卡问声好 |
[07:47] | Aw | |
[07:48] | Why is Erin with me? That’s a great question | 为什么艾琳跟我一起?问得好 |
[07:50] | She is my co-worker and she needed a ride because she totaled her car | 她是我同事 我载她一程 因为她砸烂了她的车 |
[07:55] | Oh, God | 老天 |
[07:57] | So I’m Erin Yeah, this is Erin | —我是艾琳 —这是艾琳 |
[07:59] | Hi. Nice to meet you | 嗨 很高兴见到你 |
[08:02] | Well, Jess went out for a run but she’ll be back soon | 杰西卡出去跑步 但她马上就回来 |
[08:06] | Mmm-hmm | 女士们 |
[08:07] | Hey, ladies, Andy’s here | 安迪来了 |
[08:10] | Okay, Andy, that is a bachelorette party | 好了 安迪 这是女子单身聚会 |
[08:14] | This is Jessica’s friends and they’ve been drinking during the daytime | 都是杰西卡的朋友 大白天喝酒 |
[08:17] | Should we go? | —我们要不要走? |
[08:18] | Yeah | —是啊 |
[08:20] | You know, we had such a quick window to make this work. | 我们时间可能不够 |
[08:22] | I think we should probably just | 我想我们还是… |
[08:23] | Oh, Jess look who stopped by after his business trip | 杰西卡 看看谁出差回来看你了 |
[08:27] | Andy, hey | 安迪 嘿 |
[08:31] | are called presidential-sized in England | 不知道在英国特大号床单 是不是叫总统号床单 |
[08:36] | a “Tweeter” account | 我真该在推特上注册个帐号 |
[08:38] | Yes, you should | 是的 (内莉 |
[08:41] | Ooh | 别打开笨 爱你 内莉) |
[08:46] | I have to see these shoes. | —我一定要看这鞋子 |
[08:50] | Oh | —我怀疑不是鞋子… |
[08:53] | Who is this guy? | 这家伙是谁? |
[08:56] | There’s the two of them taking a hike | 这两个人一起去远足 |
[08:58] | I’m guessing he’s some kind of friend | 我猜他是朋友 |
[09:00] | Boyfriend | 男朋友 |
[09:01] | Here’s the two of them kissing at a beach | 这里他们在海边亲亲 |
[09:03] | and kissing at the Eiffel Tower | 又在艾菲尔铁塔前亲亲 |
[09:06] | I’m guessing he’s some kind of close romantic friend | 我猜他属于亲密的恋人 比如男朋友? |
[09:09] | Like a boyfriend? | —你和我心有灵犀 |
[09:10] | You read my mind. Yeah | —是的 |
[09:13] | Whoa. Here’s one with his face whited out. | 这张他的脸被刷白了 |
[09:16] | Hmm | 也许有人把馅饼抹在他脸上 |
[09:17] | Maybe someone threw a pie in his face. | |
[09:18] | New theory, he’s a hated Italian politician | 新的推测 他是个讨厌的意大利政客 |
[09:20] | Better theory, this is her ex-boyfriend | 更好的推测 他是她的前男友 |
[09:22] | and they went through some kind of painful breakup | 他们经历了痛苦的分手 |
[09:25] | Oh – Nellie | 内莉 |
[09:26] | so sorry, we were just | 非常抱歉 |
[09:29] | discovered Benjamin | 我们只是… 看来你发现了本杰明 |
[09:31] | That’s what I call my box full of photos of Henry | 我管这叫装满亨利照片的盒子 |
[09:34] | Why not call… Shh | 为什么不叫… |
[09:38] | God, we owned this flat together | 天 我们一起买了套公寓 |
[09:42] | Then one morning just like that, he was gone | 有天早上 他就这么走了 |
[09:45] | He ran off with a waitress at our favorite restaurant. | 他跟一个我们最爱餐厅的女服务员跑了 |
[09:47] | That’s awful | 太糟糕了 |
[09:50] | What kind of restaurant? | —是什么餐厅? —德怀特 |
[09:52] | Dwight | 我一个人供不起房 所以我就贱卖了 |
[09:53] | afford the flat myself So I sold it at a loss | 我一个人供不起房 |
[09:57] | Ah, but what’s 10 years of bliss down the drain | 所以我就贱卖了 比起独自一人白手起家奋斗的心情 |
[09:59] | compared with the thrill of starting over with nothing and no one? | 十年的欢乐时光付诸流水算什么? |
[10:03] | I’m so sorry These must be very painful memories | 真抱歉 真是痛苦的回忆 |
[10:06] | If it would help you to forget | 要是能帮你忘记 |
[10:08] | in the brain stem with this candlestick | 我可以用这蜡烛台砸你的脑干 |
[10:12] | Thank you. No | 谢谢 不必了 杰姆 |
[10:16] | Look, Jim, Dwight, please, don’t tell anyone about this | 德怀特 拜托 这件事不要跟别人说 |
[10:20] | No, no, of course | 不会 当然不会 |
[10:24] | Just one quick question was this Halloween or | 就问个小问题 这张是万圣节还是… |
[10:28] | God, no | 不是 |
[10:30] | That’s the most embarrassing thing of all of this. | 那是这段感情最丢脸的地方 |
[10:33] | What kind of fool gets her heart broken by a bloody stage magician? | 多蠢的人才会为该死的魔术师心碎? |
[10:39] | You know what, Pam? I was thinking maybe we should change course here | 你知道吗 潘 我在想也许我们应该换个主题 |
[10:42] | Let’s give up on all this mean stuff | 不如不要搞刻薄这套 |
[10:43] | What? No. No. I just had this brilliant idea | 什么?不行 我才想出个绝妙的想法 |
[10:46] | Everyone loved it. | 大家都超爱 |
[10:47] | You don’t have a copyright on pranks | 不是只有你才能恶搞别人 |
[10:50] | at this than you | 我说不定比你还厉害 |
[10:52] | No, that’s not Jim, could you give us a hand? | —不 不是… —杰姆 你能来帮忙吗? |
[10:54] | Absolutely. Yeah | 当然 快停下 |
[10:55] | Call it off, Pam. Call it off, okay? | 潘 好吗? |
[10:57] | It’s way more complicated than you think. | 这事比你想象中更复杂 |
[10:59] | Cancel the magician. Trust me. | 取消魔术师 相信我 |
[11:00] | Oh, okay. Okay, I will | 好吧 我会的 |
[11:06] | That’s a great idea | —真是好主意 |
[11:07] | Yeah. Okay | —好的 |
[11:09] | Pam, we have a great idea. – Listen to this | —潘 我们想到个好点子 —听好了 |
[11:10] | We’re going to have the fluorescent lights flickering. | 我们把日光灯搞成闪烁不定 |
[11:12] | It’s going to make everyone sick | 让每个人都发晕 —或者如果… —说吧 |
[11:14] | Or what if Okay. | 我们讨论下搞个特别普通的派对 |
[11:16] | …we discuss the idea of doing the party totally normal | |
[11:22] | Like, not mean | 就是 不刻薄的那种 |
[11:25] | Just a regular party | 就搞个普通的派对 |
[11:27] | Not mean | 不耍贱招的 我就知道她撑不下去 我本来就不想让你参与的 |
[11:28] | I knew she’d crack I wanted to leave you out, you know. | 我就知道她撑不下去 我本来就不想让你参与的 |
[11:31] | We’re in far too deep We can’t change course at this point | 我们都走到这步了 在这紧要关头不能回头了 |
[11:34] | What are you talking about? Of course we can | 你在说什么?我们当然还可以 |
[11:37] | What I mean to say is we don’t want to. | 我是说我们不想回头 |
[11:38] | Toots, we’re not stopping this train, so get off the tracks | 我们不会停下的 所以你可以退出 (前男友们) |
[11:42] | Suck it | 去死吧! |
[11:45] | Andy | 安迪 |
[11:47] | It’ll be fine. Just act natural. Do you want a gummy penis? | 没关系 表现得自然点 你想吃鸡鸡糖吗? |
[11:50] | No. I’ll just have some gummy bears | 不用 我就吃点小熊糖就好 |
[11:53] | These are delicious | —这些真好吃 |
[11:54] | But they’re penises | —但是鸡鸡形状 |
[11:55] | And we come to Matthew | 现在我们说到马修 |
[11:57] | the guy who was with his old girlfriend | 那家伙跟我交往的时候 |
[11:59] | basically the whole time we were together | 还一直跟前女友联系 |
[12:01] | Oh, no | 不会吧 |
[12:03] | Eww! That seems gross at first blush, right? | 乍一看是恶心 |
[12:07] | But relationships are always more complicated than you think. | 对吧? 但感情这事总是比想象的复杂 |
[12:11] | Know Matthew’s history with this other woman | 我意思是 我们也不知道马修跟其他女人的情史 |
[12:14] | Maybe she saved his life I don’t know | 也许她对他有救命之恩 我也不知道 |
[12:19] | rush to judgment about Matthew | 我只是 我不认为该这样判断马修 |
[12:20] | Maybe we don’t pop that one. | 也许我们不该戳爆这人 |
[12:22] | No. Pop it Pop it | —不行 |
[12:24] | Pop it | 戳爆! —戳爆 |
[12:27] | Hey | Hey —嘿 —嘿 |
[12:29] | Sorry It’s kind of a mad house | 抱歉 这里很乱 |
[12:33] | Oh, Megan | 梅根 |
[12:34] | You are one of the good ones, Nard Dog. Aw | 你是属于好男人那类的 呆子狗 |
[12:37] | No, really. Where’s my Andy? | 说真的 安迪在哪里? |
[12:39] | He’s out there | 他在外边 |
[12:42] | Are you going to sing for us? | 你要为我们唱一曲吗? |
[12:43] | Well, you guys are doing a pretty good job with the scary yelling, so | 你们几个唱就够了 所以… |
[12:47] | That’s not like you That’s not like you Come on, sing! Sing | 这可不像你 来唱吧! |
[12:51] | By yon bonnie banks and by yon bonnie braes | 傍着青山碧水 好了他们要到了 |
[12:57] | Okay, they’re almost here What? | 什么? (美丽的内莉) |
[13:01] | Come on! If you guys are going to be mean | 如果你们要刻薄 |
[13:03] | can’t you at least be subtle? | 至少也别这么明显 |
[13:05] | Oh, in the warehouse we’d use code names | 在仓库 |
[13:08] | for people we wanted to talk about | 我们都用代号指代那些想聊的人 |
[13:10] | Andy was “Jelly Roll.” Mike was “Dennis the Menace.” | 安迪是果子冻 麦克是淘气阿丹 |
[13:13] | Ryan was “Douche Bag.” | 莱恩是大混蛋 |
[13:15] | Hey, that’s not a code name That’s just an insult | 这根本不是代号 完全是人身攻击 |
[13:17] | Plus, everyone would know who you meant Yeah. | —再说 大家都知道你在说谁 —就是 |
[13:19] | No, that’s a great idea. Yes, let’s have a code name | 不 这是个好主意 对 我们来想个代号 |
[13:22] | How about “Mondays”? I hate Mondays. Mondays are the worst | 叫“周一”怎么样? 我恨死周一 周一最烂 |
[13:26] | Nobody’s named Monday | 没人会叫周一 |
[13:27] | Hey, how about we go with “Pam”? Simple, easy to remember | 不如我们用“潘”这名字?简单还好记 |
[13:30] | Because there’s someone already here named Pam | 已经有个叫潘的就在这里了 |
[13:33] | Shh. Here she comes | —她来了 |
[13:34] | Hey | —嘿 |
[13:35] | Welcome to your party | 欢迎来到你的派对 |
[13:37] | Everybody, get comry now This first song’s over a half-hour long. | 大家放松 这第一首歌长达半小时 |
[13:47] | Best gig ever. They asked me to play only originals | 史上最佳演出 他们叫我弹一首原创 |
[13:51] | I said, “Have you heard my originals? They’re terrible.” | 我说“你们听过我原创曲目吗? 简直烂透了” |
[13:53] | They said, “Even better.” I said, “I get it. It’s an ironic party for Nellie.’ | 他们说“那更好” 我说 “我懂了 这是讽刺内莉的派对” |
[13:59] | Maybe we should just go | —也许我们该走了 |
[14:01] | No, I got to do this | —不行 我一定要搞定 |
[14:04] | Hey, Jessica can I talk to you? | —杰西卡 能跟你谈谈吗? |
[14:06] | Uh, yeah, sure what’s up? | —当然 怎么了? |
[14:08] | Maybe we could talk in private | —也许我们该单独谈谈 |
[14:09] | Yeah, what is it? | —好 |
[14:12] | Well, first, let me just say that | 什么事? |
[14:14] | done with the sort of ugly bits | 首先我要先声明 |
[14:17] | that we can stay friends | 希望说完这些不愉快的事以后 我们还能作朋友 |
[14:19] | You’re breaking up with me? | 你要跟我分手? |
[14:21] | Uh | 不 |
[14:22] | No. No | 不 |
[14:24] | You always do this. You twist my words around | 你总是这样 曲解我的意思 |
[14:27] | Part of me thinks we should just end this right now | 有时候我觉得咱俩现在结束算了 |
[14:30] | Oh, my God Are you leaving me for Erin? | 我的天 你是为了艾琳跟我分手吗? |
[14:34] | You said she wasn’t relationship material, and she wasn’t as good as me | 你说过她不是当女友的料 她没有我好 |
[14:37] | But it’s her, isn’t it? | 但就是因为她 |
[14:38] | Whoa | 对不对? |
[14:40] | That… No Okay, you want honesty? | 那…不 好吧 你想要实话? |
[14:44] | Super honesty time I’m gay. | 老实交待 我是同性恋 |
[14:48] | What? | 什么? —我是同性恋 我喜欢男人 —我就知道 |
[14:54] | You did not, Kenny | 你知道个屁 肯尼 |
[14:55] | You invited me to go shopping with you | 你邀我跟你去逛街 |
[14:57] | I like hanging out with you You’re a cool guy. | 我喜欢跟你相处 你是个酷家伙 |
[15:01] | Which proves my point that I’m gay. | 也证明了我是同性恋 |
[15:03] | Andy, you’re not gay | 安迪 你不是同性恋 |
[15:06] | and you seemed pretty excitable. | 我是说 我们一起过 你看上去还挺性奋 |
[15:11] | Well, I was faking it. I had to fake it every time | 我是装的 我每次都是硬装的 |
[15:15] | with John Stamos | 我必须幻想自己跟约翰斯塔莫斯在一起蒸桑拿 |
[15:19] | doesn’t make sense | 听上去也挺说得通 |
[15:23] | Well, I mean I was good at hiding it… | —我可是深藏柜中… |
[15:26] | It’s fine, Andy | —没关系 安迪 |
[15:29] | we were going to get married or anything. | 我没想过我们俩会结婚什么的 |
[15:31] | I’m just upset for now | 我只是现在有点难过 |
[15:35] | Understandable, and I’m really sorry I really am. | 可以理解 我真的很抱歉 |
[15:44] | So, we should probably go | 那么 我们大概该走了 |
[15:55] | This humble but sincere effort is | 这个简陋但诚挚的派对 |
[15:59] | all for our valued new colleague. Excellent. | 都是为了新同事 棒极了 |
[16:02] | To Nellie Bertram, you are a most welcome | 敬内莉伯特伦 |
[16:05] | and friendly presence at our company | 欢迎你到我们公司 |
[16:07] | Cheers Why, thank you. | —干杯 —谢谢各位 |
[16:10] | Pam, on the other hand is a most unwelcome | 另一方面 潘 |
[16:13] | entitled and unfriendly presence in our company | 是公司最不受欢迎 |
[16:17] | Cheers | 最不受待见的人 —干杯 |
[16:20] | Nellie is terrific but to be honest | —干杯 |
[16:24] | every day, I imagine how happy I’d be if Pam died. | 内莉棒极了 不过老实说 |
[16:29] | Oh, well, I feel that as someone who knows Pam | 每天我都巴不得潘赶紧死 作为了解潘的人 |
[16:35] | only a little bit enough, a good amount not the most, though, | 就了解一点点 挺多的 |
[16:40] | she is misunderstood | 但不是最多 我要说 |
[16:42] | and that maybe there’s some stuff in her past | 她被误解了 而且也许是她过去 |
[16:45] | that you guys don’t know about | 不为所知的 |
[16:47] | that’s a little messed up and probably | 不堪回首的往事 |
[16:48] | makes her such a torture to work with. | 让她成为这么让人难以共事的人 |
[16:50] | ALL We hate Pam! We hate Pam We hate Pam! We hate Pam | 我们恨潘! |
[16:56] | So we’ve established | —所以大家达成一致 —不 |
[16:57] | No | 都恨潘 |
[16:58] | …that you guys hate Pam | 都恨潘 |
[17:01] | Do you ever wish she would just disappear? Oh | 你们愿不愿意让她就此消失? |
[17:10] | That was a really rough scene | 刚才真是惨不忍睹 |
[17:11] | Right? Rough scene Yeah. | —是吧 |
[17:16] | At least we can kiss now | 惨得很 —是啊 |
[17:18] | Oh, yeah | —至少我们现在能亲嘴了 —是啊 |
[17:24] | You know, that stuff that I said about you to her, that’s just… | 你知道 跟她说的关于你的事情 我说 那只是逼不得已的 |
[17:30] | You know, I was dating her at the time. | —你知道 |
[17:31] | Yeah | 我当时跟她谈恋爱 —是 |
[17:33] | Yes, of course | 是的 当然 |
[17:36] | Ugh | —我觉得好累 —是啊 |
[17:38] | Yeah | —八成是因为看见那只火鸡 —是的 |
[17:39] | Probably from seeing that turkey | —八成是因为看见那只火鸡 —是的 |
[17:40] | Oh, yeah | 在我们开过农场的时候 每次都是这样 |
[17:41] | When we drove by the farm Always does that. | 在我们开过农场的时候 每次都是这样 |
[17:52] | Are you Nellie? I think you’re my volunteer. | 你是内莉?我觉得你会自告奋勇 |
[17:55] | Come on over here, huh? | 过来吧 怎么样? |
[17:58] | No, I’ll do it. I will volunteer | 我来吧 我自荐 |
[18:00] | No, Nellie should No, I’ll do it. | —不 让内莉来 —我来吧 |
[18:01] | Oh, big guy, huh? How’s the air up there? Watch out for birds | 大个子啊?高处空气如何?小心鸟 |
[18:09] | All right, let’s do some card magic | 好吧 我们变点纸牌魔术 |
[18:13] | Now, what I want you to do is, | 现在 我希望你这样做 |
[18:15] | I want you to pick a card just by looking at it. | 我希望你选一张卡 只要看 |
[18:18] | Do not say what it is | 不要说出是哪一张 |
[18:23] | It’s the four of hearts | 是红桃四 |
[18:25] | Oh, no, it’s | 不 是… |
[18:26] | Looks like we got a guy from another country here, huh? | 看来这家伙听不懂这里的话 |
[18:30] | No hablo el cardo, senor? | 不要说是什么牌 先生 |
[18:34] | All right, the card is picked Now, sir, will you please shuffle the deck? | 好了 牌已经选好了 现在 先生 能请你洗洗牌吗? |
[18:45] | You didn’t just do that on purpose, did you? | 你不是故意耍我吧? |
[18:48] | Why is Jim treating the magician poorly? | 杰姆为何这么对待人家魔术师? |
[18:51] | Little known fact about me before I was a magician | 关于我的一点小趣闻 在我当魔术师之前 |
[18:53] | at a rope factory | 我曾经在绳子厂工作 |
[18:56] | Not true because that’s not a real place | 不是真的 |
[18:59] | But I never could seem to figure out those knots | 因为就没这地方 但我从来解不开这些结 |
[19:03] | That’s not a real knot When you pull on it, it disappears. | 这根本不是真绳结 你一拉就没了 |
[19:05] | What the hell? | 怎么回事? |
[19:07] | All right Where’s Phyllis? Who’s Phyllis? | 行了 菲利斯在哪里?谁是菲利斯? |
[19:10] | Look, this is really uncool, okay? I put on a clean show here | 这真过分 好吗?我这儿给你表演… |
[19:15] | Okay, scram, wizard What? | —好了 滚吧 巫师 —什么? |
[19:17] | You heard me | 你听见了 内莉 很抱歉 要是我知道杰姆和潘会专门用这派对 |
[19:19] | Wow. Nellie I’m sorry. If I’d known | 内莉 |
[19:21] | Jim and Pam would use this party | 很抱歉 要是我知道杰姆和潘会专门用这派对 |
[19:24] | as an excuse to abuse a magician | 来虐待魔术师… |
[19:26] | Well, I thought it was quite fun | 我觉得还挺有趣的 |
[19:30] | In fact, I think they’re brilliant employees in their own way. | 事实上 从某方面来说 我认为他们都是些优秀的员工 |
[19:34] | Don’t you see what I see? | 你没看出来吗? |
[19:35] | Interesting, yes. No, yes, I see that | 有趣 的确 不 是的 我看出来了 |
[19:39] | Great work, team Great party | 干得好 各位 很好的派对 |
[19:43] | You think this is a great party? | 你觉得这也是很好的派对? |
[19:46] | This cake has vegetables in it like a salad bar, Robert | 蛋糕里还有蔬菜 像沙拉台似的 罗伯特 |
[19:50] | How do I get this taste out of my mouth? | 我要怎么把这味道从嘴里除掉? |
[19:57] | What? Why are we | —什么 |
[19:58] | one thing. | 为什么我们… —我还有一件事要做 |
[20:06] | Oh, hello | 你好 |
[20:08] | Hey, everybody look who’s here | —嘿 各位 看看谁来了 —你还来这里干什么? |
[20:10] | What are you doing here? | 坦诚交待时间 |
[20:11] | Hi. Super duper honesty time, I’m not gay | 我不是同性恋 |
[20:16] | In fact I’m so not gay that I’m in love with a girl | 事实上 我很直 并且爱上了个女孩 |
[20:18] | Her name is Erin Hannon and she is right there. | 她叫艾琳汉农 她就在这里 |
[20:22] | She’s sweet, funny and beautiful | 她很可爱、有趣又漂亮 |
[20:25] | and total relationship material | 而且完全是当女友的料 |
[20:28] | Why the hell did you come back here? | 你回来是要干什么? |
[20:29] | Go away | —滚远点 —滚开 |
[20:31] | Get lost | —滚开! —好的 |
[20:32] | Get out Okay. | —滚开! —好的 —你滚!出去! —拜拜 各位 走 |
[20:33] | You’re done! Get out Bye, guys. Go. Go. | —你滚!出去! —拜拜 各位 走 |
[20:35] | You ruined my party | 你毁了我的派对 |
[20:37] | Who does that? Are you kidding me? | 谁会这么做 开什么玩笑? |
[20:39] | Yeah, run away Run away | —逃远点 |
[20:41] | You’re disgusting | —你个恶心的人! |
[20:42] | I can’t believe you’re not gay | 我真不敢相信你不是基佬! |
[20:45] | Yeah, get out of here | —对 |
[20:46] | Don’t come back | 快滚 |
[20:50] | Uh-oh. | —千万别回来 |
[20:52] | You don’t even know how to drive | 你都不会开车! |
[20:54] | Loser! Nice car | 蠢货!车不错! |
[21:03] | Hey, Hank Yes, ma’am. | —嘿 汉克 —什么事 夫人 |
[21:05] | I thought I was very specific about you not letting up a magician | 我记得我跟你明确说 别放魔术师进来 |
[21:09] | Yes, ma’am I got my eyes open | 是的 夫人 |
[21:11] | Well, turns out he actually made it up there. | 我一直在盯着 结果他还是进去了 |
[21:13] | What? That ain’t right | 什么 |
[21:15] | Yeah, he came and went | 不可能 他来了又走了 |
[21:18] | Wait a minute, you said it was a magician, right? | 等等 |
[21:23] | You don’t think he could have used… It couldn’t have been | 你说他是个魔术师对吧? 你不觉得他可能用了…可能是… |
[21:27] | Let’s just go | —我们走吧 |
[21:28] | Good night, Hank | —晚安 汉克 |