时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Oh, man, my delts are blasted. | 天哪,我的三角肌要紧爆了 |
[00:08] | A chart for how much protein powder to scoop | 真希望这能有个图说明应该舀多少蛋白粉 |
[00:12] | for a 180-pound man with no fat | 针对180磅的没有赘肉的男人 |
[00:14] | Protein powder, huh? You cut it with water? | 蛋白粉么?你还要加水吗? |
[00:17] | Why don’t you just take estrogen? | 能不能不要这么娘们? |
[00:19] | Here | 给我 |
[00:27] | There you go, boys See how Papa takes care of you | 好啦,看我怎么培养这些宝贝的 |
[00:32] | people thought biceps were all that. | 我记得大家都把那肱二头肌当回事时 |
[00:35] | They’d flex them all night at the discotheque | 看他们在舞厅里头恨不得能秀一整晚 |
[00:37] | all about core, huh? | –你一定觉得关键是内在 –对啊 |
[00:39] | Yeah | 内力太关键了 |
[00:41] | Core’s critical | 内力太关键了 我练普拉提有四个必不可缺的部分 |
[00:42] | There are four tenets of Pilates that I live my life by. | 我练普拉提有四个必不可缺的部分 |
[00:45] | One, lengthen | 第一,舒展 |
[00:47] | Two, elongate | 第二,拉伸 |
[00:48] | Listen, guys. I think we all want to know the same thing, right? | 你们够了,我们只想知道一件事 |
[00:50] | Who’s the strongest? | 你们谁更强? 那只有一个办法 |
[00:52] | There’s only one way to solve that | 那只有一个办法 |
[00:55] | Thigh curl contest | 实打实的蜷腿比赛 |
[00:57] | All right, here we go, everybody | 好啦,开始了 最男人的男人赢 |
[00:59] | May the manliest man win | 最男人的男人赢 |
[01:01] | Go | 现在开始 |
[01:05] | Feast on this, Lewis | 好好尝尝这个啊,刘易斯! |
[01:08] | I love the burn The burn is where I live | 我爱死这种热度了,我是靠这个吃饭的 |
[01:11] | Come on, Gabe. You can’t handle his hamstrings. | 加油,盖比,你腿筋比不上他啊 |
[01:13] | You’re getting hypno-thized | 是不是都发麻了啊 |
[01:15] | Speed set. One | 速度一致起来,一… |
[01:16] | One, two | 一,二… |
[01:19] | Here, this is for your elbows For your elbows | 这个,这个垫下手肘 |
[01:20] | Thank you You’re welcome. | –谢谢 –不用谢 –五,六… –七 |
[01:21] | Five, six… – Seven | –五,六… –七 |
[01:24] | Quick phone call for you guys Keep going. Eight. | 来拿着电话,继续,八 |
[01:27] | Nine | –九 –九 –喂 –十 |
[01:28] | Hello? – Ten. | –喂 –十 |
[01:30] | We got it? | 拍好了吗? (借宿派对!我们彻夜闲聊!) |
[01:34] | Very funny, Jim | –一点也不好笑,杰姆 –对,杰姆 |
[01:35] | Yeah, Jim | 我们让身体更完美有什么好嘲笑的呢? |
[01:36] | Way to mock us for perfecting our bodies | 我们让身体更完美有什么好嘲笑的呢? |
[01:38] | Everyone, conference room Now. | 全部到会议室来,快 |
[01:47] | All right Easy there, Grandpa | –好了,当心,老爷爷 –不用帮我 |
[01:50] | Okay, you don’t need my help? | –好吧,不用帮忙吗? –就这里,好… (斯克兰顿 欢迎您) 办公室 |
[01:51] | Here, here, just | |
[02:06] | Morning Hey | –早上好 –早啊 |
[02:08] | Somebody left in such a hurry this morning that she forgot | 有人早上走的太匆忙了,她都忘记带走 |
[02:13] | these Oh | 这些了 你知道什么比你的脚更加诱人吗? |
[02:15] | You know, the only thing more delicious than your feet | 你知道什么比你的脚更加诱人吗? |
[02:17] | is the feast that I am going to prepare for everyone. | 那就是我给大家准备了一顿大餐 |
[02:20] | Andy if you’re going to hang out for a while | 安迪,如果你要在这呆一会的话… |
[02:24] | Uh. | |
[02:25] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[02:27] | This dumb new rule Robert made | 罗伯特定的傻规矩 要求访客都签名登记 |
[02:29] | He just wants visitors to sign in | |
[02:31] | Is this Robert’s attempt to embarrass me? | 罗伯特是故意要我难堪的吧? |
[02:33] | No, of course not | 不,当然不是 |
[02:36] | It’s just… I think it’s like if we make an exception for you | 只是…如果我们对你例外的话 |
[02:39] | then we have to make an exception for the water guy | 那么送水工什么的也都得例外了 |
[02:42] | and then it’s like, “Where does it end” So, just… | 还有很多其他人也都得例外了,所以… |
[02:45] | Why is it when other people spend all their time at the office, | 其他人全部时间都耗在办公室 |
[02:47] | they’re rewarded for it and when I do it, | 还可以拿奖金,而我在办公室时 |
[02:50] | “It’s a little much”? | 却跟我说,我呆办公室的时间太长了 |
[02:55] | Is it because I’m not an employee anymore? | 难道因为我不再是员工了吗? 我觉得好像是因为这个 |
[02:57] | Because that’s what it feels like | |
[02:59] | All right enjoy the Illinois game | –好啦,好好享受校友赛 –好的,那我们说定了 |
[03:00] | Good, we have a deal? | –谢谢你,珍妮特 –非常感谢,厄尔 |
[03:01] | Thanks, Janet Thanks so much, Earl. | –谢谢你,珍妮特 –非常感谢,厄尔 |
[03:03] | Wow. A simultaneous sale | 简直是同步销售 |
[03:05] | And they said it couldn’t be done. Boom. Screw them | –还说这不可能 –去他的 |
[03:07] | A lot going on, guys What’s happening? | 挺忙啊你们,有什么新鲜事吗? |
[03:09] | The Binghamton branch closed last night | 宾汉姆顿分部昨晚停业了 所以他们的客户随便抢啊 |
[03:11] | and all their clients are up for grabs | 那个分部挺不错的啊 |
[03:12] | That was a fine branch | 那个分部挺不错的啊 |
[03:15] | Things are really bad under Robert California I guess | 可能罗伯特加利福尼亚管理实在不行吧 |
[03:18] | It’s like a festival of poo | –大便一样臭气熏天 –嘿,注意文明 |
[03:20] | Hey, come on, language | 你别在这儿扔酸葡萄了,好吗? |
[03:21] | Yeah, and we’re not interested in your sour grapes, okay? | 你别在这儿扔酸葡萄了,好吗? |
[03:23] | Jim, tell him where he can stick his grapes. | 杰姆,告诉他,哪里去放他那些酸葡萄 |
[03:25] | In the fridge | –放冰箱 –不,杰姆,菊花,放他菊花里 |
[03:27] | No, Jim. The butt, in his butt | |
[03:29] | Sorry, man, I can’t focus on zingers | 不好意思,我没法妙语连珠 脑子里都是潜在客户 |
[03:30] | There’s too many potential clients. | 你们俩最好小心点 |
[03:32] | You two better watch yourselves | 你们俩最好小心点 是啊,你们抢走纽约客户 锡拉丘兹分部一定会有意见的 |
[03:34] | Yeah, the Syracuse branch can’t be happy | 是啊,你们抢走纽约客户 锡拉丘兹分部一定会有意见的 |
[03:35] | you’re taking New York clients | |
[03:53] | Robert, why did Binghamton close? | 罗伯特,宾汉姆顿分部怎么停业了? |
[03:56] | Can everyone just Please | 求你们了,能不能… |
[04:01] | saturnalia last night | 昨晚我一个人把酒言欢 |
[04:06] | in celebration of the finalization of my divorce | 庆祝我离婚手续终于办好了 |
[04:10] | of Australian reds | 我掉进酒缸里了,澳洲红葡萄酒 |
[04:14] | and, how should I say this Colombian whites. | 还有,哥伦比亚白葡萄酒 |
[04:18] | Wait, what is this about Binghamton? | 等等,你们说的是宾汉姆顿? |
[04:21] | The branch closed, forever | 那个分部关门了关门大吉了 |
[04:26] | Closing the Binghamton branch never occurred to me before today. | 今天之前我还从来没打算过 要把宾汉姆顿分部停掉 |
[04:31] | Or, I guess, last night | 不对,应该是昨晚之前 |
[04:33] | But, in vino veritas, as they say | 但是,就像人家酒后吐的真言说的那样 |
[04:36] | I’m not going to start doubting my drunken self now | 我必须得当心喝醉的自己会做什么蠢事 |
[04:42] | I got your voice mail from last night | 我收到你昨晚的留言了 |
[04:49] | Wonderful | 很好 我的回答是…是,还有 |
[04:50] | And the answer is yes yes, yes, yes, | 我的回答是…是,还有 |
[04:57] | and never | 没门 |
[05:06] | Pam, when’s the last time you lived so intensely | 潘,你有没有过生活非常非常紧张 |
[05:11] | that your brain, literally, couldn’t hold the memories in? | 以至于你突然完全失忆 |
[05:15] | It was the summer | –那是在一个夏天 –很显然,我昨晚给内莉 |
[05:17] | Apparently, I left a phone message | 打电话留言了,你去帮我弄清楚 我到底说了什么 |
[05:18] | for Nellie last night, and I need you to find out what I said | 打电话留言了,你去帮我弄清楚 我到底说了什么 |
[05:22] | Um, I am a little busy | –我有点忙不开 –是 |
[05:24] | Yes | |
[05:26] | Of course | 那是自然 |
[05:28] | Why don’t you list the things that would keep you from helping me? | 要不你把你要忙的事情列个清单给我 |
[05:34] | Yeah. I can make you a list | –好的,我可以给你个单子 –现在就开始 |
[05:36] | Let’s do it now | |
[05:38] | What’s number one? | 第一件是什么? |
[05:42] | Why don’t I help you now? Okay There we go | –我现在就去帮你 –这才对嘛 |
[05:50] | Who the hell are Jim Halpert and Dwight Schrute? | 杰姆哈尔佩特和德怀特舒特到底是谁》 |
[05:52] | Jim, Dwight, what are your last names? | 杰姆,德怀特,你们姓什么来着? |
[05:53] | And you are? | 你是? |
[05:55] | Harry Jannerone, Dunder Mifflin Syracuse | 哈里杰纳洛,米福林锡拉丘兹分部的 |
[06:02] | What the hell’s all this? | 这是在搞什么啊? |
[06:04] | Cherries jubilee over home-made gelato | 自制火烧樱桃冰淇淋 |
[06:07] | You live well down here in PA I want to talk to you guys right now | 你们在宾州活得不错嘛 我现在就要和你们谈谈 |
[06:12] | And Lloyd Gross, too | 还有劳埃德格罗斯 哪个是他? |
[06:13] | Which one’s that guy? | 哪个是他? |
[06:15] | The salesmen have a commission cap, | 销售人员都有佣金上限,但是我们有办法避规 |
[06:17] | but we figured out a way around it | |
[06:19] | Lloyd Gross is a fictional salesman we invented to | 实际上根本没有劳埃德格罗斯 他是我们编造出来 |
[06:22] | How do I put this? Steal from the company, embezzle, to commit fraud | 怎么说呢?帮我们从公司偷钱的,盗用,欺诈 |
[06:26] | Okay, it sounds sketchy but it helps us get more money. | 说起来有点奸诈,但是的确能帮我们弄到更多钱 |
[06:28] | Yes | –是的 –潘做了个劳埃德的画像 |
[06:29] | Pam made a drawing of Lloyd. | 是所有销售脸谱的混搭 |
[06:31] | He is a blend of all the salesmen | 是所有销售脸谱的混搭 |
[06:35] | There he is | 就是他 |
[06:37] | That’s Lloyd. Me? | –他就是劳埃德 –我吗? |
[06:39] | Yeah, you | 对,就你了 |
[06:41] | Where do you get off crossing state lines? | 过了州际线,你们销售范围的下线在哪里? |
[06:44] | Now, we’re actually closer to Binghamton than you are | 其实我们离宾汉姆顿比你更近些 |
[06:47] | kemo sabe | 我们在科默萨比 |
[06:48] | I like to think Lloyd Gross is a no-nonsense guy | 我比较喜欢把劳埃德格罗斯当成一个有理有据的人 |
[06:51] | who doesn’t back down from anybody | 他不怕任何人的质问 |
[06:53] | and he calls people “kemo sabe.’ | 他叫别人“科默萨比” |
[06:56] | They’re New York we’re New York. | 他们在纽约州,我们也在纽约州 州际线是分割线 |
[06:58] | State line is the dividing line | |
[06:59] | That’s the way it’s always been | 一直都是那样的 |
[07:01] | There’s actually not a rule that says that. It’s true | –实际上没有那样的规定 –的确是的 |
[07:04] | It’s true. There’s no rule. You can check the employee handbook | 的确,没有任何规定,你可以查查员工手册 |
[07:07] | Can I check the employee handbook, Lloyd? | 我能看员工手册吗,劳埃德? |
[07:09] | Does it say anything about me choking a man with my bare hands? | 有没有写如果我把人掐死会怎么样? |
[07:12] | No | 没有 等等,没有吗?开什么玩笑? 你说有这么个规定的 |
[07:14] | Wait, no? Are you kidding me? You told me there was a rule. | 等等,没有吗?开什么玩笑? 你说有这么个规定的 |
[07:17] | So many people by now | 要不然我都可以掐死多少人了 |
[07:19] | Stay out of my state It’s in your best interest to stay out of my state | 别动我的地盘,这也是为了你们考虑 |
[07:23] | I’ve seen guys like you, big guys | 你这样的人,我不是没见过 大个子的总喜欢欺负小个子 |
[07:25] | who like to push the little guys around | |
[07:27] | Lloyd Gross eats bullies like you for breakfast | 劳埃德格罗斯能把你生吞活剥,毫不费劲 |
[07:31] | Stay out of New York, Lloyd | 别碰纽约,劳埃德 |
[07:33] | Text from the old wife I’m going to take that. | 嘿,短信召唤了,我得看看去 |
[07:42] | How about this, why don’t we just ask Robert? | 要不这样,我们问问罗伯特吧 |
[07:44] | Can we all agree that maybe the CEO should decide this? | 让总裁来决定,你说怎么样? |
[07:46] | Robert’s here? | 罗伯特在这吗? |
[07:48] | Look at us, bickering like school girls | 瞧瞧我们,像小姑娘似的打口水仗 |
[07:51] | looking around the room for things to hit each other with | 恨不得抓起东西互相扔 |
[07:54] | were doing that | 我们可没像那样 |
[07:55] | Chair, lamp, plant, table leg Jim’s leg | 椅子,灯,盆栽,桌脚,杰姆的腿 都是能抓的东西 |
[08:01] | Where’s the Advil, Jim? I think I’ve hit my limit on the Tylenol… | 止痛药在哪里,杰姆? 我已经吃了最大药量的泰诺 |
[08:05] | Sorry, not Jim | 抱歉,不是杰姆 安德鲁,你要我怎么样才能不再出现啊? |
[08:06] | Andrew, what do we have to do to get rid of you? | 安德鲁,你要我怎么样才能不再出现啊? |
[08:08] | Hire you back and send Erin back to Florida? | 把你请回来,把艾琳送去佛罗里达吗? |
[08:11] | Message received loud and clear | 我听得很明白了 |
[08:14] | Just have to get the caramelized sugar | 我只是想洗干净盘子上的焦糖 否则会黏住 |
[08:15] | off the pan before it dries | 天哪… |
[08:16] | Oh, for God’s sake | 天哪… |
[08:18] | Robert California what a surprise you’re here in Scranton | 罗伯特加利福尼亚你居然在斯克兰顿 |
[08:22] | Harry | 哈里 你为什么突然把宾汉姆顿分部关了? 都没个过渡计划 |
[08:23] | So, why would you close Binghamton down | 你为什么突然把宾汉姆顿分部关了? 都没个过渡计划 |
[08:25] | without a transition plan in place? | |
[08:27] | How do you mean? | –什么意思? –我忘记了 |
[08:30] | No, no, no, kid, stay there Do your dishes. Go ahead | 不用,孩子,呆在这洗你的碟子,回答我 |
[08:34] | Harry, there is a time for every decision | 哈里,所有决策并非一朝一夕 这是很多年前就定了的 |
[08:36] | predetermined many years ago | |
[08:38] | There’s no benefit in questioning why | 现在单单质问这个决策时机不对 |
[08:40] | this particular decision seems | |
[08:45] | so poorly timed | 没有任何好处 |
[08:46] | Okay, what are you deciding? We get a say. | 好了,你怎么决定的?我们也有发言权 |
[08:49] | Listen Robert, I don’t have time. There’s a big client in play | 听着,罗伯特,我没时间了 我们和一个大客户谈到一半 |
[08:52] | Prestige Direct Mail Solutions | 普雷斯蒂奇直接邮件解决方案 |
[08:54] | used to be Binghamton’s Don’t listen to him. | –本来是宾汉姆顿分部的… –别听他说的 –不对 –我要这客户,它是我的 |
[08:55] | Nope I want it. It’s mine | –不对 –我要这客户,它是我的 普雷斯蒂奇是我们的客户 他们负责东部沿海地区 |
[08:56] | Prestige is ours | 普雷斯蒂奇是我们的客户 他们负责东部沿海地区 |
[08:57] | Okay, they’re responsible for half of the junk mail | 一半公司的垃圾邮件处理,我们拿到这客户了 |
[08:58] | on the eastern seaboard We get them. | 一半公司的垃圾邮件处理,我们拿到这客户了 |
[09:00] | We already put a call in to them, Robert | 我们和他们通好电话了,罗伯特 |
[09:02] | We need you to make a decision | 你需要给我们做个决定 |
[09:04] | Make a decision. I have decided | –快做决定 –我决定了 |
[09:06] | Neither of you are to have any contact | 你们当中谁也不能 和普雷斯蒂奇或者其他 |
[09:09] | with either Prestige or any other Binghamton client | 原来是宾汉姆顿分部的客户谈合同 |
[09:13] | until I’ve figured out how to divide things up | 我得先分配好这些客户 |
[09:18] | As Solomon once said | 所罗门曾经说过… (米福林 萨布尔) |
[09:23] | There’s some bizarre energy in this place today. | 今天这里怪怪的啊 |
[09:26] | Robert going off the rails, making some funky decisions | 罗伯特萨布尔都一团糟了 做了些匪夷所思的决策 |
[09:30] | Like why is nobody going to call on Prestige? | 居然不让人去抢普雷斯蒂奇 那可是个大客户 |
[09:32] | That is a huge client | 而且谁第一个找上他们的门 他们就会投怀送抱的 |
[09:33] | They could give their business to | 而且谁第一个找上他们的门 他们就会投怀送抱的 |
[09:35] | the first person to walk in the door. | |
[09:36] | Could be any idiot. | 谁都可以 |
[09:38] | Any idiot at all. | 连傻瓜都可以 |
[09:43] | Shaping a company is in a sense, similar to training a geisha. | 塑造一个公司,其精要和训练 一个艺妓是类似的 |
[09:48] | You have to mold not merely the physical form | 你得铸造的并不仅仅是外形 |
[09:51] | but also the character The two must harmonize | 还有整个风格特性,内外必须和谐统一 |
[09:56] | Are they still there? | 他们还在那吗? |
[09:59] | They want a decision who gets the big client | 他们要我决定谁拿到那大客户 |
[10:04] | They can wait | 那就让他们等着好了,等到他们早就睡了 我都还能一直讲艺妓的事儿 |
[10:06] | I’ll still be talking about geishas long past their bedtime | |
[10:11] | You know, I trained as one | 你知道的,我本身就练得跟艺妓差不多了 |
[10:13] | Is it just me or is our boss a freaking weirdo? | 是我的问题,还是我们的老板本身就是个怪胎? |
[10:19] | I’m going to get some air | 我要去透透气 |
[10:28] | Jim, you know what would be really dastardly? | 杰姆,你知道什么叫真正的卑鄙吗? |
[10:31] | If we snuck out of here and got to the client first | 就是如果我们从这里悄悄溜出去 先去见客户 |
[10:44] | He’s running | 他跑了! |
[10:47] | Damn it | 该死的! 该死 |
[10:52] | What… What is this supposed to be? | 这是什么玩意啊? |
[10:54] | It’s a monkey | 是只猴子 |
[10:55] | Jim, get real. This is not a monkey | 杰姆,面对现实吧,这不是只猴子 |
[10:58] | It’s got a hula skirt and a blue nose. | –什么猴子会穿草裙,还有个蓝鼻子? –等会儿,那是他吗? |
[10:59] | Hold on. Hold on Is this him? | |
[11:01] | What? Is that him? | –什么? –那是他吗? |
[11:03] | It’s him! Do something Get out! Go! | –是他,快想办法,下车 –什么?我能有什么办法?我不… |
[11:05] | What? What am I going to do? I don’t | |
[11:06] | Go slash his tires Go dent his hood! | 爆了他的轮胎,砸了他的车 |
[11:11] | That’s it? | 就这样? –真厉害,大概能拖住他五秒钟 –德怀特! |
[11:12] | That’s great. That’s like a 5-second delay | –真厉害,大概能拖住他五秒钟 –德怀特! |
[11:14] | Dwight | 快点,我们走 |
[11:15] | Go | 快点,我们走 |
[11:17] | Does this thing have turbo? Nitrous? Hit the NOS | 你的车有涡轮增压机吗?是氮气的吗? 快用氮气加速系统 |
[11:20] | NOS? You mean like in Fast & Furious? | 氮气加速?你是说《速度与激情》里面那种吗? |
[11:22] | Yeah. Oh, yeah, I definitely have NOS | –对啊 –对啊,肯定有个氮气加速系统的 –那就用啊 –你确定? |
[11:24] | Hit the NOS. Are you sure? | –那就用啊 –你确定? |
[11:25] | Yes. We got it! Go! Brace yourself. Three, two, one | –对,肯定没问题,我们走! –坐稳了,一,二,三 |
[11:28] | Here we go | 全速前进! |
[11:35] | Hello Andy Bernard to see the CEO | 你好,我叫安迪伯纳德 是来见你们总裁的 |
[11:38] | Oh. Do you have an appointment? | 你有预约吗? 没有 |
[11:39] | No, I do not | 没有 好吧,我应该能给你安排个短会面 |
[11:40] | Okay. I think I can squeeze you in | 好吧,我应该能给你安排个短会面 |
[11:43] | Seriously? | 说真的吗? |
[11:46] | Because I could just be anyone. I thought | 因为我有可能就是闲杂人等一个 我还以为我要大费一番唇舌呢 |
[11:48] | I was going to have to convince you | |
[11:50] | He’s really not that busy | 他真没那么忙 –是有人要见我吗? –是的,这位先生 |
[11:52] | Is there someone here to see me? | –是有人要见我吗? –是的,这位先生 |
[11:53] | Yes. This man | |
[11:54] | Come on in | 进来 |
[12:00] | So, what do you make of this Robert California guy? | 那么,你怎么看这个罗伯特? |
[12:04] | What does a guy like that do on an average weeknight | 一个这样的人能在一个平常的晚上做什么? |
[12:07] | I’ll tell you what he does | 让我来告诉你他能做什么 |
[12:10] | Hello. Hello, my clucking hens | 哈啰,我可爱的咯咯鸡们 |
[12:12] | Got room for another in the roost? | 还有多一个位置给我吗? |
[12:15] | Huh? Don’t worry I won’t lay an egg | 放心,我不会鸠占鹊巢的 |
[12:18] | Robert sent me to take over if Pam fails | 如果潘没做成的话,罗伯特让我去接手 |
[12:21] | If? | 如果? |
[12:25] | Crunching numbers all day | 我已经和各种数据纠缠一整天了 |
[12:27] | Math is for boys | 数学是给男孩儿做的 我需要的是姐妹们的八卦 |
[12:33] | Did someone say “girl talk?’ | 是有人说八卦了吗? |
[12:36] | Sometimes I wonder if I have ovaries in my scrotum | 有时候我真怀疑自己 分泌雌性激素多一点 |
[12:40] | because I am great at girl talk | 因为我最爱聊八卦了 |
[12:42] | Have you guys been watching any good Korean soap operas? | 你们最近有没有看什么好看的韩剧? |
[12:45] | I’m pretty deep into Hee-Jung Cinderella Girl. | 我最近爱死汉江灰姑娘这部剧了 |
[12:47] | Although, I definitely fast-forward through the Yung Tae storylines | 虽然每次演到榕泰故事线的时候 我基本上都是快进过去的 |
[12:51] | Do you think I’d like that? Or is it important to have an Asian fetish? | 你觉得我会喜欢亚洲明星? 或者有个亚洲偶像很重要吗? |
[12:54] | I think you’re going to need to have an Asian fetish. Yeah | 我觉得你会需要有个亚洲偶像的,是的 |
[12:58] | It’ll be upsetting if you don’t | 如果你没有的话,你会很苦恼的 |
[13:00] | I’m a former paper executive I know the product. I know the margins | 我曾经是个纸张销售经理 我了解商品,也了解利润 |
[13:03] | 25% on your costs | 我可以帮你降低百分之25的成本 |
[13:07] | Why haven’t I heard of you? You got any references? | 为什么我没听说过你呢?你有推荐信吗? |
[13:09] | No. I’m a rogue | 没有,我是个游荡者 |
[13:12] | Uh-huh. Which is the best part | 这是我最大的好处 |
[13:13] | That means you will be my first customer | 那意味着你会是我的第一位顾客 |
[13:15] | and your business will get 100% of my attention. | 我会对你这单生意全力以赴 |
[13:19] | Now, I have written down my personal phone number | 我的私人电话号码就写在这上面 |
[13:25] | You call this any time | 你随时可以打给我 |
[13:27] | Every salesman I’ve ever met has given me his personal phone number | 我见过的每个销售员都 给过我他们的电话号码 |
[13:32] | Of course they have, which is why I’m giving you | 他们当然会,所以我还会把 我家的钥匙也给你 |
[13:35] | a key to my house | |
[13:40] | Whatever you need, any time night or day, you just stop on by. | 无论你在何时,有什么需要 随时欢迎您的光临 |
[13:45] | You want me to drive to your house if I need paper? | 你是想如果我需要纸的话 自己开车去你家吗? |
[13:49] | Maybe you just want someone to talk to, | 也许你只是想找个人聊聊天 |
[13:51] | maybe you need a place to crash for a couple of days | 又或者你需要找个地方休息几天 |
[13:54] | My wireless password is “eat, pray, love.’ | 我的无线网密码是“美食,祈祷和恋爱” |
[13:57] | Easy to remember | 非常好记 |
[13:59] | Ready? Go, go, go | 准备好了吗?快走! |
[14:22] | You all right? Yeah. | –你还好吧? –还好 |
[14:38] | Dwight, what are you doing? | 德怀特,你在干什么? |
[14:39] | Shh | |
[14:45] | Go! Go! Take the stairs, now What are you talking about? | –快走,爬楼梯,快点! –你在说什么? |
[14:47] | Just run! Take the stairs! I don’t even know where the stairs are | –你爬楼梯就是了,我会拖住他,快点! –我连楼梯在哪都不知道 |
[14:49] | I’ll stall him. Go | |
[14:53] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[14:55] | I’m going to activate the seismic fail-safe | 我要触发这电梯的地震失效保护 |
[14:58] | We’ll be stuck between floors for hours | 我们会被困在这电梯里好几个小时 |
[15:04] | Oh | |
[15:07] | My pants fell down What? | –我裤子掉了 –什么? |
[15:09] | My pants fell down I don’t have a belt! | 我的裤子掉了,我没腰带 |
[15:14] | Hello, sir, good day. Dwight K. Schrute Dunder Mifflin Scranton | 你好,先生,我叫德怀特舒特 来自米福林公司的斯克兰顿分部 |
[15:16] | Forgive my pants they fell down. | 原谅我的裤子,它们围不住我的腰了 |
[15:18] | An appointment with Mr. Ramish, please Right now is fine. | 我想见莱米示先生,就现在,不 |
[15:20] | No, no, no. I was here first Dwight K. Schrute Dunder Mifflin Scranton. | 是我先来的,德怀特舒特 米福林公司的斯克兰顿分部 |
[15:23] | Hi, guys. What’s going on? | 嗨,各位,怎么回事? 莱米示先生,我是哈里杰纳洛 米福林公司的锡拉丘兹分部 |
[15:24] | Mr. Ramish, Harry Jannerone Dunder Mifflin Syracuse. | 莱米示先生,我是哈里杰纳洛 米福林公司的锡拉丘兹分部 |
[15:27] | I was here first. Sorry about this mix-up Okay. | –我先来的,抱歉 –好吧 |
[15:29] | I already made an appointment with your secretary | 我已经跟你的秘书预约过了 |
[15:31] | Let me stop you all right here | 你们都别忙活了 我已经选定新的纸张供应商了 |
[15:33] | I’ve already picked a new paper supplier | |
[15:34] | Wait, it’s not DM Utica, is it? | 等等,不是米福林公司的尤蒂卡吧 |
[15:36] | No, no, it’s not Dunder Mifflin at all, actually. It’s Big Red Paper Company | 不是的,不是米福林公司旗下的公司 |
[15:40] | Big Red Paper Company? | 是大红纸公司吗? |
[15:42] | Mmm-hmm | |
[15:44] | Yes, yes, yes | 耶! |
[15:49] | Get me a cup of coffee | –我要一杯咖啡 –我也是 |
[15:50] | Me too | 或者是你连口渴都还要搞垄断? |
[15:51] | Or do you also have a monopoly on thirst? | 或者是你连口渴都还要搞垄断? |
[15:53] | All right, guys, it didn’t work out for any of us, | 好了,同志们,我们谁都没得到这单生意 我们还是同一条船上的人 |
[15:55] | so we’re still on the same team | |
[15:57] | Let me get these No | –我来付吧 –不 |
[16:00] | Let him get his own He’s got Syracuse money | 让他自己付,他有的是锡拉丘兹的钱 |
[16:02] | You know your partner’s got a lot of attitude, but I like that. | 你搭档态度比你好多了,不过我喜欢 |
[16:06] | How long you guys been dating? | 你们在一起多久了? |
[16:07] | Jim couldn’t land me in a thousand years. | 杰姆一直对我纠缠不清 |
[16:09] | But you’re saying there’s a chance. | –但你说过我还有机会 –闭嘴 |
[16:10] | Shut up | |
[16:14] | Hey | 嘿 我偷了内莉的手机 |
[16:21] | Excellent. Excellent | 太好了,太好了 |
[16:24] | Though troubling that your first instinct is thievery. | 尽管你的第一本能是偷窃比较让人头疼 |
[16:27] | What do you want from me? | 你想从我这里得到什么? 现在我们总算能知道 内莉的“行,没门”是啥玩意了 |
[16:28] | Now we get to the bottom of Nellie’s, “Yes, yes, yes, yes, never.’ | 现在我们总算能知道 内莉的“行,没门”是啥玩意了 |
[16:32] | Hello, Nell, it’s Mum. | 喂,内,我是妈妈 |
[16:34] | Do keep your chin up. It can’t possibly be as bad as you describe. | 保持勇气,不可能有你说的那么糟糕 |
[16:37] | Oh, yes, it can | 当然会了 |
[16:42] | This is MasterCard. You are over the limit. | 这里是万事达信用卡中心,你已经超支了 |
[16:44] | Send the minimum payment of $448 by Monday, | 请于周一前缴付至少448美元 |
[16:47] | or we will be forced to send it to collections. | 否则我们将交由债务中心处理 |
[16:49] | Shopaholic | 购物狂 |
[16:51] | Sounds like it. Yeah | –听起来是 –对啊 |
[16:53] | Hi, sis. Is your boss still hitting on you? | 姐姐,你的老板还是一直勾引你吗? |
[17:00] | This is Annie from Second Nests. | 我是“第二家园”的安妮 |
[17:01] | I’m sorry, but the Romanian orphanage felt more comfortable | 不好意思,但罗马尼亚那边的孤儿院认为 |
[17:04] | with a two-person nuclear family than a single mother, | 两个人组成的基本家庭 会比一个单亲妈妈更好 |
[17:07] | so we’re going to hold out for that. Okay, that’s enough | –所以我们再等等吧 –好了,够了 |
[17:09] | No, no, no Pam, we need to get to the bottom of this | 不,潘,我们需要打破砂锅问到底 |
[17:11] | No. No. Come on. Come on | –不 –给我 罗伯特,好吧,我把它们都删了 都被删除了 |
[17:12] | Robert, okay… So, I deleted them all They’re all deleted. | 罗伯特,好吧,我把它们都删了 都被删除了 |
[17:16] | Pam, you’ve completely bungled this | 潘,你把一切都搞砸了 |
[17:19] | Ah | |
[17:26] | Hey | 嘿 |
[17:29] | Can I do it, Pam? Can I pull off a gold Arabian sandal? | 我能行吗,潘?我能穿得了 这双金色的阿拉伯凉鞋吗? |
[17:34] | Um | 可以,当然了,跟你的头发很衬 |
[17:35] | Yes. Definitely. With your hair, certainly | 可以,当然了,跟你的头发很衬 |
[17:39] | You dropped your cell phone | 你落了你的手机 –天啊 –是啊 |
[17:40] | Oh, gosh. Yep | –天啊 –是啊 谢谢,我真是糊涂 |
[17:42] | Thank you. I’m so stupid | 谢谢,我真是糊涂 |
[17:44] | No. My goodness you just | 不用谢,天哪,你就是太多烦心事了 罗伯特,还有各种事 |
[17:46] | You have a lot going on with Robert and everything | |
[17:48] | Oh, God, Pam, don’t get me started | 天呐,潘,别跟我提这个人 |
[17:51] | No, I will not | 好,我不提 你已经提了 |
[17:52] | You’ve just got me started | 你已经提了 罗伯特就是个猥琐的贱人 |
[17:54] | Robert is a filthy beast | 罗伯特就是个猥琐的贱人 |
[18:00] | Don’t you get the feeling every time he looks at you, | 他每次看你的时候,你都没感觉吗? |
[18:03] | he’s just thinking of 15 different ways to do you? | 他脑子里就在各种意淫你 |
[18:06] | Well | –呃… –这人满嘴除了性,就没别的话说了 |
[18:07] | The man talks of nothing but sex. | |
[18:10] | Sometimes he talks about flesh and bacchanals. | 但他有时候也讲讲饮酒作乐的事 |
[18:13] | Oh, yeah | |
[18:15] | what he left on my phone last night | 我都不想告诉你他昨晚 往我手机里发了些什么东西 |
[18:18] | No. Don’t. Just put it out of your mind | 别告诉我了,忘记了吧 |
[18:25] | Pam, what is your address? | 潘,你的地址是什么? 我也送一双这鞋子给你 |
[18:27] | I’m going to send you a pair of these gold harem shoes | 我也送一双这鞋子给你 |
[18:30] | Oh. No, you don’t Yes | –不用了,你别费心 –当然要了 |
[18:33] | Come on, a little gold Arabian slipper | 快点啊,不过就是一双阿拉伯凉鞋而已 |
[18:36] | Things are looking up | 一切都在变好 我可能就快要当妈妈了 |
[18:41] | I have MasterCard right where I want them | 我想用信用卡就有的用 |
[18:45] | and I have a new friend | 而且,我还有了一个新朋友 |
[18:50] | A friend | 工作中的 |
[18:53] | At work | 朋友 |
[18:58] | Erin | –艾琳 –一号线,有人要你听电话 |
[18:59] | There’s a call for you on line 1 | |
[19:02] | Who is it? | 谁? 说叫萨尔维森,没说姓什么 |
[19:03] | He says, “Salvation.’ No last name. | 说叫萨尔维森,没说姓什么 |
[19:09] | Yeah, hello | 你好 你曾经认为我是这个办公室里的失败者 |
[19:10] | You once put me on a list of the losers in the office | 你曾经认为我是这个办公室里的失败者 |
[19:13] | This loser just got your biggest client | 你所谓的失败者刚刚得到了 你最大客户的全部订单生意 |
[19:16] | to give him all their business | |
[19:18] | So, hire me back, that business is yours. | 所以,重新雇用我,这生意就是你的了 |
[19:20] | Don’t, and I will find another buyer | 不雇的话,我就找别的买家 |
[19:23] | You’re blackmailing me | 你在勒索我 |
[19:25] | It’s just business | 生意而已 |
[19:28] | some ineffectual, privileged | 我不会被一个软弱无能 |
[19:31] | effete, soft-penised debutant | 只会享受特殊待遇的阳痿菜鸟勒索 |
[19:34] | You want to start a street fight with me, bring it on, | 你不就想和我斗吗?那就来吧 |
[19:36] | but you’re going to be surprised by how ugly it gets | 你绝对想不到我能使出什么样的手段 |
[19:38] | You don’t even know my real name I’m the * Lizard King | 你连我真正叫什么都不知道 我就是传说中的蜥蜴王 |
[19:46] | Whoa | |
[19:53] | Well, I gave him a chance | 我给过他机会了 |
[20:03] | Andy Bernard? | –安迪伯纳德 –你有时间吗? |
[20:05] | You got a minute? | 我正在上钢琴课 |
[20:06] | I’m in the middle of a piano lesson | 我正在上钢琴课 |
[20:08] | I wanted to see if could interest you in an investment | 我希望能吸引你来对我的项目进行投资 |
[20:12] | Dunder Mifflin | 米福林公司 米福林公司,现如今我为什么还会感兴趣呢? |
[20:14] | Dunder Mifflin Now, why would I want that? | 米福林公司,现如今我为什么还会感兴趣呢? |
[20:18] | It’s worth half what it was three years ago | 它现在的价值可能只有三年前的一半 |
[20:20] | Exactly | 没错,而且你比任何人都清楚 管理得当的话 |
[20:21] | And you know better than anyone that with the right management | |
[20:23] | it could be worth twice what you would pay for it today | 它可能会让现在的价值翻番 |
[20:31] | Why don’t you come in? | 进来说话吧 |
[20:41] | So, what would you do if you weren’t selling paper? | 如果不卖纸了的话,你会做什么? |
[20:43] | Oh, man, I’d have to sell beets | 兄弟,我可能就只能去卖甜菜了 |
[20:45] | probably submit them for competition | –可能还会送它们去参加农产品比赛 –什么? |
[20:46] | What? | 是啊,我知道这听起来很傻 |
[20:48] | Yeah, I know it sounds stupid, | 是啊,我知道这听起来很傻 但我一直还挺梦想闯进全国比赛的 |
[20:49] | but nationals has always kind of been a dream of mine. | 但我一直还挺梦想闯进全国比赛的 |
[20:51] | How have we never talked about this before? | 我们怎么从来没讨论过这个? |
[20:54] | Wait, you don’t even care about nationals | 等等,你根本就没关心过国家级比赛什么的 |
[20:59] | Nothing? | 完全没有吗? |
[21:01] | I’ve always wanted to own a bike shop, but | 我不知道,我一直想有 一个自己的自行车店,但… |
[21:03] | What about you? | 那你呢? |
[21:06] | I’d like to sell one big thing, you know? | 我想卖点大家伙,懂吗? |
[21:08] | Like a plane | 比如飞机 |
[21:10] | One sale. I’m out | 做成一单生意,我就不愁了 |
[21:13] | That sounds lovely | 听起来不错 |
[21:15] | Anyway, Robert’s going to run this company into the ground | 无论如何,罗伯特不把他的公司 逼到绝路是不会罢休的 |
[21:20] | so we won’t be doing this in six months. | 所以,六个月后我们就不会再做这个了 |