时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Hello, my name is Oscar I’m an accountant in Scranton, Pennsylvania | 大家好,我叫奥斯卡 我是宾夕法尼亚州斯克兰顿的一个会计师 |
[00:06] | and I am gay | 我是同性恋 |
[00:07] | And I’m here to tell you that, yes it does get better | 我想跟大家说,是的,未来总是美好的 |
[00:11] | When I was younger What? What’s he doing? | –我年轻的时候… –什么?他这是干吗呢? |
[00:13] | He’s searching out younger gays. | 把魔爪伸向年轻的同性恋 |
[00:15] | No, it’s just a way to tell young people | 不,我只是从另一个角度告诉年轻人 |
[00:17] | no matter how hard it gets for them | 无论现在多么困难重重 |
[00:20] | there’s a brighter future ahead | –未来总是美好的 |
[00:21] | With you | –同意 |
[00:25] | No matter how hard it gets for you… Kelly, seriously, I… | 无论现在多么困难重重… 凯莉,拜托,我正在… |
[00:29] | Just keep chatting I’m just checking my makeup in your webcam | 你接着说,我就借你的 网络摄像头看一下妆容 |
[00:32] | Do you not own a mirror? | 你难道没有镜子吗? |
[00:33] | Webcams make me look the way I look in my fantasies. | 网络摄像头让我看着有梦幻般的脸蛋 |
[00:36] | I know, right? What is it? You always look so good in those things. | 对的,我也觉得,不知道为什么 这玩意儿照起来各种美貌 |
[00:39] | I’m throwing out all my mirrors. | 我打算把镜子都扔掉 |
[00:40] | Okay, as you can see | 好啦,大家都可以看到 |
[00:42] | at a dynamic workplace | 我在这个充满活力的很酷地方上班 |
[00:46] | Being gay is a celebration of life It’s a simple… | 同性之爱是无比美好的,是简单的… |
[00:49] | I’m sorry. I just can’t sit idly by | 不好意思了,我实在不能袖手旁观 |
[00:52] | and have the gay youth of America | 眼睁睁地看着美国广大同性恋青年 |
[00:56] | misled by some reductionist | –被一个简化论者误导 |
[00:57] | I’m not misleading | –我没有误导 |
[00:59] | …pep talk | 我来给你们打打气 |
[01:02] | Sexuality is a spectrum | 关于性取向这回事,大家众说纷纭 |
[01:05] | It’s a paradox to think of any sexual activity as normal | 说所有性行为都是正常的论点 本身就很矛盾 |
[01:10] | It gets better, but it also gets vastly more complicated. | 未来可以是美好的,但也可以无比渺茫 |
[01:14] | Hey, Robert? That guy he looks just like you | 嘿,罗伯特?那家伙长得可真像你啊 |
[01:18] | Damn it! Kevin. God | 该死的!凯文,天啊! |
[01:24] | You okay, Robert? | –你还好吧,罗伯特? |
[01:25] | I’m fine | –没事 |
[01:26] | Put some ice on it | 用点冰块 |
[01:28] | In any case, it gets better | 无论怎样,未来都是美好的 |
[01:33] | Maybe not much better but better. | 可能不是那么十全十美,但会更好的 |
[01:37] | It hurts | 疼 (斯克兰顿 欢迎您) 办公室 |
[01:47] | One, two, three | 一,二,三 |
[01:51] | I wanted to give a nice gift to the tenants in the building. | 我想给这楼里的同志们准备个好礼物 |
[01:53] | At first I thought, “Muffin basket.” | 一开始我想,一篮子小点心 |
[01:55] | Then I thought, “What’s even more precious to people than muffins?” | 然后我想,什么比小点心更让人值得珍惜呢? |
[01:58] | Can you just smile, please? | –你就不能笑一下吗? –老娘不想笑 |
[02:01] | Their own children | 他们自己的孩子 |
[02:03] | Hey, everybody | 大家好 |
[02:04] | Just a few hours left for the free family portrait studio. | 还剩几个小时,费的全家福摄影就结束了 |
[02:07] | Darryl, we’d love to see little Jada come by | 达瑞尔,我们都想看看小杰达 |
[02:10] | Angela, why don’t you bring by your little angel? | 安杰拉,你也把你的小天使带过来吧 |
[02:13] | No, thank you | 不了,谢谢 |
[02:15] | Jim, you’ve got those two cute kids | 杰姆,你有一双可爱儿女 |
[02:16] | We sure would love to see them | 我们都想见见啊 |
[02:18] | doing this, Dwight | 我知道你为什么搞这个,德怀特 |
[02:20] | Last week, I may have gone too far | 上个星期,我可能玩得有点过火了 |
[02:23] | I’ll explain it quickly | 我很快说一下 |
[02:24] | Basically I found out where he gets his clothes dry-cleaned | 基本上呢,我发现了他常去的干洗店 |
[02:27] | custom-ordered the same suit made with tear-away Velcro | 而且发现他总是定做 一种带魔术贴的西装 |
[02:31] | and you can fill in the rest. | 剩下的你们自行脑补 |
[02:34] | What? | 什么? |
[02:36] | Damn it, Jim | 该死,杰姆! |
[02:39] | Now he’s trying to get me to bring my children into work | 现在他要我带孩子到公司来 |
[02:42] | I think it’s fair to be cautious | 我不得不多长个心眼 |
[02:45] | Let me get this straight you lost all of it? | 我没听错吧?你赔光了? |
[02:49] | All your winnings $150,000? | 所有的奖金都没了?十五万美金? 经济不好 投资失败 |
[02:56] | You mean to tell me no one wanted | 你是说亚裔同性恋能量饮品没有市场吗? |
[02:58] | an energy drink for Asian homosexuals? | |
[03:00] | They did not | 没有 |
[03:01] | You’ve got half-a-million of these? | 而你有价值五十万的这些玩意儿? |
[03:08] | Well, I’ve got to try it I wouldn’t | –我得尝尝 –劝你不要 |
[03:10] | Oh, come on. What’s the harm? | 得了,能怎么样? |
[03:14] | Hmm | |
[03:16] | What flavor is that? | 什么口味? 椰子茎 |
[03:20] | The coconut’s pretty subtle | 椰子味很微妙啊 |
[03:22] | Come on, man. Can you just give us a yes or a no? | 好啦,给个痛快话吧 |
[03:24] | I don’t know, man. You all quit with a lot of confidence | 我真不知道,你们都辞了职,也忒自信了 |
[03:29] | came up in here dancing and everybody was… | 你们还跑到这儿来秀 |
[03:33] | Ooh! Hold on a second | 等一下 |
[03:39] | If I were Val, I would break up with Brandon | 我要是瓦尔,一定会甩了布兰登 |
[03:42] | Then I would date the hell out of me | 然后痛快淋漓地和我谈场恋爱 |
[03:44] | I wouldn’t give in to me too fast, | 不用一下子太投入 |
[03:45] | let me buy myself some nice dinners and such | 可以先给自己来个浪漫晚餐什么的 |
[03:48] | When I finally did give in I would go crazy on myself | 当投入的时候,彻底为我疯狂 |
[04:03] | Hi, guys | 大家好 |
[04:05] | How’s it going, man? | 你怎么样啊,伙计? |
[04:07] | I’m… I’m good Thank you. How are you? | 我,我很好,谢谢,你怎么样? |
[04:11] | Great, yeah. Good | 很好啊 |
[04:15] | Oh, how the mediocre have fallen. | 他还能糟糕到什么地步啊 |
[04:20] | Oh, God | 不是吧 |
[04:21] | Look, I’m not here to get my old job back | 听着,我不是来求回工作的 给过我机会了,我搞砸了 |
[04:25] | I’m moving on | 我也认了 |
[04:26] | Just wanted to come in here and literally beg you | 我到这里来正式求你 |
[04:32] | for something, anything | 让我做什么都行 |
[04:33] | water the plants. | 擦地,浇花 |
[04:36] | No, you don’t Clean the toilets | –不,你得理解… –打扫厕所 |
[04:37] | Pull the poop out of the toilets | –我不需要任何人… –把大便运出厕所 |
[04:39] | Not even a thing. Just please | –什么都没有 –求求你了 |
[04:41] | Andy. Andy | –安迪 |
[04:42] | Please give me something | –给我个活儿吧 |
[04:44] | Why don’t you clean the carpets for today? | 那今天就把地毯擦洗一下吧 |
[04:49] | Thank you | –非常感谢 –不用谢… |
[04:50] | Well, you’re… Up you get, then | –非常感谢 –不用谢… 站起来吧 |
[04:54] | Pick yourself up | –站起来,这才对嘛 |
[04:56] | There it is. Thank you | –谢谢 |
[04:57] | You don’t need to | 你真的不必 我有个惊天大秘密 |
[05:11] | Good, good This carpet’s overdue for a good mopping | 很好,这地毯是得好好洗洗了 |
[05:15] | Is a mop the most efficient too to use on a carpet? | 用拖把洗地毯效率最高吗? |
[05:18] | Yeah, it is, actually | 是的,千真万确 |
[05:22] | I can’t hold it in any longer | 我实在摒不住了啦,这都是我假装的 |
[05:26] | Because I convinced David Wallace | 因为我说服了大卫华莱士 |
[05:28] | to buy Dunder Mifflin back from Sabre | 让他从萨布尔手中买回米福林 |
[05:31] | and at 3:00 today he’s going to walk in here | 今天三点整,他就会走进来 |
[05:34] | and reinstate me as manager | 宣布我复职,成为经理 |
[05:38] | Family picture | 拍全家福咯 |
[05:42] | Pam. No | 潘,不是吧 |
[05:44] | What? Honey, we talked about this. | 怎么了?亲爱的,我们说好的呀 |
[05:46] | No, we talked about not bringing them | 不是啊,我们说好不带他们来的 |
[05:48] | into Dwight’s photo studio/trap. | 这是德怀特设的全家福陷阱 |
[05:50] | Yes, and then we decided that was crazy. | 对,然后来我们觉得那太疯狂了 |
[05:52] | No, we decided it was crazy not to worry about it | 才不是,不担心这个陷阱才疯狂呢 |
[05:55] | No, we settled in a much more rational place | 我们后来做了理智的决定 |
[05:57] | remember? No | –记得吗? –不 |
[05:58] | We decided that there’s no way Dwight would harm a child | 我们都理智地认为 德怀特不可能伤害一个孩子 |
[06:00] | But are you 100% sure? I don’t think any of us are | 你敢拍胸脯打包票吗?我们谁都不敢吧 |
[06:03] | No, no | –是的 |
[06:05] | Nope | –是啊 |
[06:06] | But it’s free and we’ll keep our eye on them | 可毕竟是免费的,我们可以当心点 |
[06:08] | Yes | Yes, that’s –对 –对 |
[06:09] | And we will make sure that Dwight doesn’t do anything | 我们确保德怀特不会做任何 |
[06:11] | Okay …C-R-A-Z-Y | –好吧 –疯狂的事 |
[06:13] | Wait. C-R-A-Z | 等等,是说疯狂吗? |
[06:16] | Great, right up there | 好了,就在那里 |
[06:18] | Yeah | Yeah. –好的 –好 |
[06:19] | You sit right here one time. | 就在这里坐一下下 |
[06:21] | There you go Okay. | –可以了 –好了 |
[06:22] | All right, why don’t you just give him to me? | 好了,我来抱他 |
[06:23] | Oh, great. Thank you | –太好了,谢谢 |
[06:25] | Perfect | –很好 |
[06:27] | This is great, excuse me | –这很棒 |
[06:28] | You ready? There you go | –准备好了吗?坚持一下 |
[06:29] | Okay. All right, let’s do it | –好了 –就这样,开始吧 |
[06:30] | I’ll just stand here then | 那我就这么站着吧 |
[06:31] | Yeah, just keep your eye on Dwight Okay, yeah | –好的,看着德怀特就好 –很好 |
[06:33] | Sir, could you look into the camera? | –这位先生,你能看着相机吗? |
[06:34] | Let’s do it Shoot it. Great | –开始吧,拍吧 |
[06:36] | Sir. Up here | –这位先生 –看这里 |
[06:37] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 好了,好了 |
[06:39] | Jim, right here right here. Okay. Good | 杰姆,看这里,好了,可以了 |
[06:42] | Oh, so that’s it? That’s it | –结束了吗? –结束了 |
[06:44] | See, that wasn’t so hard | –看到没有,很轻松啊 |
[06:45] | Cute kids Thanks for coming. | –可爱的孩子们,谢谢你们过来 |
[06:49] | Hello, Erin. Hello, everybody | 你好,艾琳,大家好啊 |
[06:52] | What, why? Hi, honey. What… How are you doing? | 什么,怎么回事?亲爱的,你好吗? |
[06:54] | You know, my office got a call | 我办公室的工作人员接到了电话 |
[06:56] | that they were shooting family portraits right here | 说这儿提供全家福照相 |
[06:59] | And if there’s one thing every politician instinctively understands | 每个政治家都知道有样东西无比关键 |
[07:03] | it’s a good photo op | 那就是绝佳的拍照机会 |
[07:06] | Okay, you’re going to go through the hallway. | 顺着过道走到底 |
[07:08] | Here’s a map And if you get lost just follow the blue line | 这是地图,如果迷路的话 沿着蓝线走就好了 |
[07:12] | Thanks | 谢谢 |
[07:16] | Well, well, well, Senator Lipton. Welcome | 力普顿参议员大驾光临啊,欢迎啊 |
[07:19] | Angela. Dwight | –安杰拉,高兴你能来 |
[07:20] | Nice to see you | –德怀特 |
[07:21] | May I hold him? Sure | –我能抱抱他吗? –可以 |
[07:23] | No. I am going to hold him because I haven’t seen him all day. | 不,我来抱他,因为我一整天都没看见了 |
[07:27] | I think that Dwight is doing this whole thing | 我觉得德怀特搞这一切 |
[07:30] | to get a sample of my baby’s DNA | 是为了弄到我宝宝的DNA |
[07:33] | to prove he’s the father | 来证明他是亲生父亲 |
[07:35] | Which is impossible | 那当然是绝不可能的 |
[07:38] | Because the Senator is the only man I’ve ever been with | 因为我只和参议员在一起过 |
[07:44] | Did you see that? | 看到了吗?你觉得怎么样? |
[07:45] | What do you think about that? See? | |
[07:49] | See that ducky? | 看到那个小鸭子吗? |
[07:50] | Okay, hold on a second, folks | 好了,二位,稍微等下 |
[07:53] | A few of the baby’s hairs are out of place | 宝宝的头发有点乱了 |
[07:54] | Oh, thank you No, no, no | –谢谢 –不,不要 |
[07:56] | I like the baby’s hair the way it is. | 我就喜欢宝宝头发这样 |
[07:59] | Really? | 是么? |
[08:00] | This is getting more and more delicious by the minute. | 真是越来越刺激了 |
[08:12] | It’s go time | 开秀了 |
[08:14] | Hey, Nellie. I made… I made you | 嘿,内莉,我给你做了点… 做了点汤 |
[08:19] | Well, I don’t want any soup | 我不要什么汤 |
[08:20] | But it’s really good | –可这真的很好喝 |
[08:21] | Oh! Come on, Andy Ah | –安迪,你真是够了 |
[08:35] | I know this is going to be a great payoff | 我知道你等着巨大的回报 |
[08:37] | A delicious moment | 那激动人心的一刻 |
[08:40] | But after you’re manager | 但你当上了经理以后 |
[08:41] | some of these images are going to be hard to shake | 这些负面形象你会挥之不去 |
[08:45] | Well, but it’s Just calibrate. | –可是 –好好掂量掂量 |
[08:49] | Okay? Calibrate | 好吗?纠正一下 |
[08:52] | Okay, here we go | 好了,开始了 |
[08:54] | Oh, you know what? I don’t want to throw a wrench into the works | 等一下,我不是想折腾 |
[08:56] | but I want everything to be perfect | 只是想更完美一点 |
[08:58] | and the baby’s fingernails are just bothering me. | 那孩儿的指甲有点让人不舒服 |
[09:00] | Uh-uh. Leave us alone | –你走开 |
[09:02] | with the fingernails | –我们觉得指甲没问题 |
[09:04] | Okay, great. Suit yourself | 好吧,随便你们 |
[09:08] | Although | 可是 |
[09:09] | aren’t those excess skin cells | 宝宝脸上多余的皮屑 |
[09:11] | in the baby’s cheek distracting to you as well? | 也让人不舒服啊 |
[09:13] | Dwight! We’re fine | 德怀特,我们就这样很好 |
[09:15] | Oopsie! Did somebody make a poopsie? | 不好啦,有人拉便便咯 |
[09:19] | I’m just going to take him out and change him | 我来带他出去帮他换一下 |
[09:22] | just for a second here | –等一下 |
[09:23] | He defecated Ooh Oh | –他又拉了 |
[09:26] | Stinky | 你个小臭臭 |
[09:27] | A lot has changed since you all left, okay? | 你们走以后,这里变化很大 |
[09:30] | You’re going to have to jump through some hoops | 算是历尽千辛万苦 |
[09:32] | And the new foreman is here | 这是新的头儿 |
[09:34] | Now, she’s one of the best we’ve ever known, okay? | 现在她是这儿的中流砥柱 |
[09:37] | So I need you to show her your utmost respect | 你们必须对她表现出十二分的尊重 |
[09:40] | Make sure that she feels welcome | 让她感到家一般的温暖,懂吗? |
[09:42] | and at home, okay? Can you do that? | 能做到吗? |
[09:44] | That’s some pretty blatant complimenting you’re doing there, man | 你真是明目张胆的拍马屁啊 |
[09:47] | I don’t even talk to her like that. – Uh, Brandon | –我都不会那样和她说话 –布兰登 我会的 |
[09:50] | You would? Yeah. | –你会吗? –会啊 |
[09:51] | Sounds like you’re trying to hit on my girlfriend | 你是在公然勾引我女朋友 |
[09:53] | Calm down. He’s not | –冷静一点,他不是的 |
[09:54] | Yes, I am | –不,我就是 |
[09:56] | Just so everyone’s on the same page. | 这样大家都明明白白了 |
[09:59] | So you really think she’s going to | 你真觉得她会离开我 |
[10:00] | leave a guy who owns his own restaurant | 一个拥有自己饭店的人 |
[10:02] | for a dude who ate his own restaurant? Brandon. | –去跟你这个会把自己饭店吃穷的人吗? –布兰登 |
[10:05] | Good slam | –算你狠 |
[10:06] | Thank you, Biggie | –谢啦,大块头 |
[10:07] | Good luck to you | –祝你好运 |
[10:08] | Oh, and have a burger for me | –帮我吃个汉堡哦 |
[10:14] | Okay, shall we take a few more? | 好的,我们再多拍一点吧? |
[10:17] | I think we have all the shots we need Thank you, Dwight | 我就觉得拍的已经够多了 谢谢你,德怀特 |
[10:20] | Okay, here we go Yes, here we go. | 好的,我们走 |
[10:34] | No, Dwight! Give me the diaper Dwight! | 不,德怀特,把尿片给我 (重选领袖 力普顿) |
[10:48] | Is this what you were looking for? | 你是在找这个么? |
[10:50] | Huh? Huh? | |
[10:55] | Andy, we wanted to talk to you. | 安迪,我们要跟你谈谈 |
[10:56] | A lot of us are very concerned about you | 大家都很担心你 |
[11:00] | You’re dirty, you stink of booze, you’re limping inexplicably | 你脏乱差,满身臭酒气 莫名其妙的瘸着走 |
[11:05] | I just want you guys not to worry | 我用不着大家操心,老安迪不会有事的 |
[11:07] | because old Andy’s going to be just fine | |
[11:09] | No, no, no see, this is what we’re talking about | 不,看吧?这就是我们要说的 |
[11:11] | I mean, what was that accent? | 我的意思是,这是什么腔调? |
[11:14] | And last time I checked you were drunk and now you’re not drunk | 我上次看到你的时候,你还一脸醉相 而现在你又没醉 |
[11:19] | No, unfortunately it’s true | 不,很不幸这都是真的 |
[11:22] | He’s been a nightmare | 他最近糟得像场噩梦 |
[11:23] | and the worst part is he’s been taking it out on me. | 最过分的是他还拿我当出气筒 |
[11:26] | You hit her? – What? | –你打她了? –什么? |
[11:28] | No, no That is not the deal | 不,不是这样的 |
[11:32] | Calibrate | 修正下言辞哦 |
[11:34] | He’s not hitting me, but he’s been verbally abusing me | 他没有打我,但他用语言侮辱我 |
[11:38] | That is not true, either | 也没有那回事 |
[11:40] | That’s also total… Everyone please relax | 那也完全是,各位,淡定 |
[11:45] | I think you’re going to like this surprise guest | 我想你们会为这位访客惊喜的 |
[11:50] | Happy birthday to Gabe | 祝盖比生日快乐哦 |
[11:52] | Oh, get out, Skeleton Man | 滚出去,骷髅人 |
[11:58] | someone to talk to | 我可以推荐个人给你谈谈 |
[12:00] | Huh? | |
[12:01] | Hold on | –给你一个名字 –等等 |
[12:03] | I’m just going to… Hello? | 会很快,喂? |
[12:05] | Hey, what’s the scoop? Are you close? | 嘿,怎样了?你在附近吗? |
[12:08] | What? No, no, no, no, no, no, no You have to come now. | 什么?不,你必须马上过来 |
[12:15] | Traffic clears. No, next Friday | 交通状况很好,不,下周五 |
[12:19] | That’s not going to work Okay, yeah, okay | 那肯定不行,好的,是的 |
[12:26] | Damn it | 靠! |
[12:28] | Well, this is not going to be quite as delicious as I wanted | 好吧,虽然这事没有我预期的那么爽 |
[12:31] | but I do have a very tasty announcement for you guys. | 但是我还是有个很好的消息宣布给大家 |
[12:36] | Not only am I not a lowly janitor, | 我不仅不再是个低贱的清洁工 |
[12:38] | once again | 还做回了区域经理 |
[12:41] | Guys, I got my old job back | 同志们,我官复原职了 |
[12:43] | Oh, boy Oh, Andy | –天啊 –安迪 |
[12:45] | I’m not crazy I convinced David Wallace to give me my job back | 我没说疯话,我说服了 大卫华莱士让我恢复职位 |
[12:50] | David Wallace hasn’t worked here in years. | 大卫华莱士已经离开这儿好多年了 |
[12:52] | Okay, yes I see the confusion | 好吧,我理解你们的困惑 |
[12:54] | at the fundraiser | 我在募捐会上见到了大卫 |
[12:56] | He is now a multi-millionaire | 他现在是千万富翁 |
[12:58] | because he sold his toy vacuum “Suck It’ | 因为他把玩具吸空器“吸死你” |
[13:00] | to the U.S. Military | 卖给了美国军方 |
[13:02] | Andy, come on, man | 安迪,拜托 |
[13:04] | I… Okay, I get how that sounds crazy. | 我明白这听起来有多疯狂 |
[13:07] | Andy, nobody’s calling you crazy, Andy. | 安迪,没人说你疯 |
[13:10] | We’re your friends, Andy | 我们都是你的朋友,安迪 |
[13:11] | Stop saying my name | 不要再直呼我的名字 |
[13:13] | No, he’s not making this up. Thank you, Erin | –不,他没有瞎编 –谢谢,艾琳 |
[13:15] | Andy tells me about seeing David Wallace all the time | 对我说过他常和大卫见面 |
[13:18] | But have you ever actually seen him yourself? | 可你亲眼见过他吗? |
[13:23] | Oh, my God. Wait | –我的天,等下 |
[13:25] | Erin, come… Come on | –艾琳,不是吧 |
[13:27] | You know I’ve been talking to David Wallace | 你知道我一直在跟大卫华莱士联络的 |
[13:30] | Do you see David Wallace in the room right now? | 现在在这屋里你能看到大卫华莱士吗? |
[13:42] | Operation Phoenix is a go Just get the car ready | 凤凰行动继续进行,把车准备好 |
[13:47] | Okay, you look at me like you’re adoring me | 好了,你用仰慕的眼神看着我 |
[13:49] | and I’m going to look at the camera | 我看着镜头,貌似感觉不到你的存在 |
[13:50] | like I don’t even know you’re there | 我看着镜头,貌似感觉不到你的存在 |
[13:51] | But I do adore you | 我本来就仰慕你 (凯莉,我知道你跟别人在一起) (但是我爱你) (我会永远等你) |
[13:59] | Andrew, it’s time for you to go home | 安德鲁,你该收拾东西回家了 |
[14:02] | You’re better than this | 你不是这种人 |
[14:04] | Yeah, I know | –是,我知道 |
[14:06] | Everyone is better than this | –大家都不是这种人 |
[14:07] | Because this is the worst thing I have ever seen | 因为这是我见过最差的情况了 |
[14:16] | Why did they add coconut? I miss original. | 干嘛要加椰子呀,我想念原味的 |
[14:19] | Hey. – Hey | –嘿 –嘿 |
[14:21] | Hey, guys – Hey | –大家好啊 –嘿! |
[14:23] | Hey, guys, long time | 好久不见 |
[14:25] | David, what are you doing here? | 大卫,你来干什么? |
[14:26] | Is it true you’re buying the company? | 你真的要买下公司吗? |
[14:28] | Okay, I guess the word is out | 好吧,看来消息已经传出去了 |
[14:32] | Please keep this a secret but yes, I’ve been talking with Andy. | 请保守这个秘密,但是没错 我跟安迪有联络 |
[14:36] | What? I thought I heard my name. What? | 什么?好像有人喊我名字,怎么了? |
[14:39] | I’m the new manager? | 我是新任的经理? |
[14:41] | I’ll get to that in a second, Andy | 我马上就说到了,安迪 |
[14:43] | But it’s It is me? Right? | 但是,就是我,对么? |
[14:45] | Yes as we discussed | –是的,我们已经谈过了 |
[14:47] | What? | –什么? |
[14:48] | Oh, my God | –我的天哪 |
[14:50] | It’s very possible Probable. | –是非常有可能的,有可能 |
[14:51] | Wow. From janitor to manager? | –喔,从清洁工到区域经理? |
[14:53] | Yep | –是的 |
[14:55] | It’s quite a Cinderella story. From M-O-P to MVP | 像灰姑娘一样的故事啊 最被忽视球员到最有价值球员的飞跃啊 |
[15:01] | There’s an official announcement A few details… | 会有一个正式的宣布,一些细节… |
[15:03] | From total loss to total boss. I mean | 从大失到大得,我想说… |
[15:07] | Can we expect any payroll interruptions? | 我们的工资会减少吗? |
[15:09] | Now that is a great question, Stanley | 非常好的问题,斯坦利 |
[15:10] | Right now I think all your operations | 目前我认为你们所有的订单 |
[15:12] | or most of your operations are pretty much down in Florida, | 或者说大部分的订单都在佛罗里达 |
[15:14] | so the shift back | 所以想要改变现状… |
[15:15] | I was so looking forward to that and it did not go | 我盼星星盼月亮盼来的却并没有 |
[15:21] | as I thought it would | 盼来我要的结果 |
[15:40] | So we’re not going to be a part of Sabre anymore? | 所以说我们不算萨布尔公司的了吗? |
[15:42] | Actually nothing is going to be a part of Sabre anymore | 事实上这里什么都不再属于萨布尔 |
[15:44] | Jo Bennett’s planning on liquidating the rest of the company | 乔班尼特正计划清算公司余下的部分 |
[15:47] | Oof! | |
[15:50] | Wouldn’t want to be a Sabre employee right about now. | 现在可不想当萨布尔的员工了吧 |
[15:55] | I’m actually the CEO | 事实上我才是总裁 |
[15:57] | Ah | |
[15:58] | I didn’t realize you were standing there | –我没意识到你就站在那 |
[16:00] | Hey, my friend, trust me | –嗨,朋友,相信我 |
[16:01] | This is for the best I never understood that corporate mess | 这是最好的解决办法了 我从没搞清过总部的那些烂事 |
[16:04] | Well, okay. Well, great to meet you | –好吧,很高兴认识你 |
[16:06] | Likewise, I’m Bob Bob Kazamakis. | –同样,我是鲍勃卡其马克斯 |
[16:09] | Pleasure | 幸会 |
[16:10] | I’d love to give you a little rundown | 我很乐意告诉你 |
[16:12] | on what I’ve learned about this place. | 我在这个地方学到的一些东西 |
[16:14] | That’s very gracious of you, Bob | 你可真是太慷慨了,鲍勃 |
[16:15] | Please | –洗耳恭听 –请 |
[16:22] | I guess I better take off these dirty rags | 看来现在我应该把这套烂玩意脱下来了 |
[16:26] | and figure out how to be a manager of this place. | 琢磨琢磨怎么做这里的经理 |
[16:30] | Perhaps your year of experience | 或许你在这里当过一年经理的经验 |
[16:32] | managing this branch will come in handy. | 对你有些帮助 |
[16:34] | Gosh, I hope so | 希望如此了 |
[16:41] | No! God, Mose. God | –不!天啊,莫斯,老天! |
[16:43] | Hi, Angela | –嗨,安杰拉 |
[16:44] | Get out of the car Get out! | 从车里出来!出来! |
[16:48] | Where is he? Where is he? | 他在哪儿?他在哪儿? |
[16:50] | I’m not supposed to say Yes, tell me! | –我不能告诉你 |
[16:52] | Tell me where he is | –可以!告诉我!告诉我他在哪! |
[16:55] | Mose! Damn it Where did he go? | 莫斯,我靠!他去哪儿了? |
[16:58] | Mose, get back here | 莫斯,给我回来! |
[17:03] | See that smile | 来,给咱笑一个 |
[17:10] | Jump in here Come on | –站这边 –好的 (萨布尔) (敦德 米福林) (纸品公司) |
[17:36] | Looks like I might get my delicious moment after all. | 看起来我马上就能享受到 那个美味的时刻了,终于 |
[17:40] | May I say one thing? | 我可以说一件事吗? |
[17:42] | It would be rude of me not to let you say whatever’s on your mind | 不让你说实在是太粗鲁了 说你想说的任何事吧 |
[17:48] | “The quality of mercy is not strained.’ | “慈悲的本质不是强求的” |
[17:51] | No | 是哦 |
[17:52] | “It dropeth as the gentle rain from heaven upon the place beneath.” | “ 随着来自天堂的细雨下落 降落在这片土地上” |
[17:57] | Do not bring Shakespeare into this | 不要把莎士比亚掺和进来 |
[18:00] | How dare you play the “Bard Card.” | 你怎敢打“诗人牌”? |
[18:03] | “It blesseth he who gives and he who takes. | “保佑给予和获取的人们 |
[18:06] | “‘Tis mightiest in the mightiest.’ | “在这最宽广的地方” |
[18:09] | one mother * delicious moment. | 我只是想要一个他妈的美妙的时刻 |
[18:14] | Is that too much to ask? | 这要求难道很过分吗? |
[18:21] | If I were to hire you back, if | 如果我能把你招回来,如果 |
[18:25] | what do you think you would do well? | 你认为你适合做什么? |
[18:28] | Special projects manager That’s my background. | 特殊项目经理,那是我的背景 |
[18:30] | Doing whatever I want | 我就能做我想做的任何事 |
[18:32] | All right, you sly bastard when can you start? | 好吧,你个狡猾的混蛋 你什么时候可以开始工作? (擦身而过 咖啡角落) (金发佳人 戴帽子) (我是敦德米福林的员工 希望与你再会) |
[18:46] | Okay, everyone | 好了,各位 |
[18:49] | with Bob | 刚才和鲍勃谈了一下 |
[18:51] | and since I am going to be CEO now, there’ll be no need for him | 既然我将成为这里的总裁 |
[18:54] | Ouch! That’s got to hurt | 他就没必要呆在这了 很伤心吧 |
[18:57] | But he is going to make so much money from the liquidation, | 但他会从这次清算中捞很大一笔 |
[19:00] | he’s going to be freed up to do | 他就可以随意去做一些更重要的事情 |
[19:01] | something much more important. What? | 什么? |
[19:03] | David has generously offered to donate $1,000,000 in matching funds | 大卫刚才慷慨解囊给一个 |
[19:09] | to a cause that’s very dear to me | 对我来说很重要的事业捐赠了一百万 作为对等资金 |
[19:12] | So for the next three years I’ll be traveling overseas, | 在接下来的三年,我会到海外旅行 |
[19:16] | concentrating all of my efforts on educating, mentoring | 把我所有的力量集中贡献给教育,指导事业 |
[19:20] | some African, some Asian, but mainly Eastern European women | 面向的人群是非洲人,亚洲人 但主要是东欧的妇女 |
[19:26] | I had no idea how pervasive | 直到刚才鲍勃解释给我 |
[19:27] | this problem was until Bob explained it to me | 我才知道这个问题有这么大的广泛性 |
[19:29] | Oprah Winfrey’s Leadership Academy | 奥普拉领导力学院 |
[19:32] | and other schools like it while wonderful, end with high school. | 还有很多像这样的学校,虽然很棒 但是到高中就结束教育事业了 |
[19:36] | I want to see these girls right through college. | 我想看到这些女孩上到大学 |
[19:38] | Especially the gymnasts | 尤其是那些体操运动员 |
[19:40] | They’ve lost so many years of crucial education | 她们失去这么多年宝贵的受教育时间 |
[19:45] | to perfecting their bodies | 来完善她们的形体 |
[19:47] | Muscle groups the rest of us can’t even fathom | 她们那发达的肌肉,常人根本无法企及 |
[19:50] | Gymnasts? You’re going to seek out uneducated gymnasts? | 体操运动员?你要去帮助那些 没受过教育的体操运动员? |
[19:54] | Yeah. So I’m hoping to identify some truly exceptional women | 是的,我希望找出一些十分杰出的 |
[19:59] | who show great promise | 那些有很大潜力的女性 |
[20:02] | Well, Andy, it’s been fun | 是的,安迪,认识你非常开心 |
[20:05] | Hmm | |
[20:15] | It’s been a great year | 非常不错的一年 |
[20:24] | Hello Where is it? | –你好 –它在哪儿? |
[20:27] | They’re testing it now | –他们正在检测它 |
[20:29] | How long does it take to get the results? | –多长时间能拿到结果? |
[20:31] | Seventy-two hours | –72小时 |
[20:32] | You’re going to wait here? | –你要在这里等? |
[20:34] | Yes | 是的 |
[20:52] | Dwight, I can’t do this | Dwight 德怀特,我不能这么做,德怀特 |
[21:07] | Hey Senator Lipton. | –嘿 –力普顿参议员 |
[21:08] | Hey, how are you? | –嘿,你怎么样? |
[21:10] | You didn’t call Um | –你没给我打电话 |
[21:13] | Well, the issue that concerned me | 那个我一直关注的议题是… |
[21:15] | You know what this is about. | 你知道我说的是什么 |
[21:18] | Call | 打电话 |