时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | The building’s custodian is on vacation for the month, | 大楼管理员这个月去旅游了 |
[00:05] | and Dwight is too cheap to hire a replacement. | Dwight这铁鸡公又不愿意雇个接班的 |
[00:08] | So instead, we’re living in filth. | 结果就是 咱呆的地方一团糟 |
[00:10] | But not for long, because I have created the chore wheel. | 不过这惨况不会太长 因为我已经作了个杂务大转盘 |
[00:15] | Oh, yeah! Can I spin first? | 帅爆了 我能第一个转吗 |
[00:18] | Well, it doesn’t spin. | 这玩意不能转 |
[00:19] | We’ll just move the wheel one notch each morning, | 我们每天早上把转盘移动一个刻度 |
[00:22] | and you see what chore you get that day. | 你就能看到那天负责干啥活 |
[00:24] | A wheel is supposed to spin. Yeah. | 转盘不就是拿来转的嘛 |
[00:27] | You know, like… | 对啊 就像这样… |
[00:29] | No, I’m familiar with spinning. | 不 我懂转盘是怎么回事 |
[00:31] | It’s just, that wouldn’t work with a chore wheel, | 但这套在杂务大转盘上行不通 |
[00:32] | because people might get the same chore. | 因为大伙有可能老接到一样的活 |
[00:34] | Bah! Boring. All she talks about is chores. | 恶 无聊 满嘴杂务杂务 |
[00:38] | A wheel wants to spin, Pam. | 转盘存在意义就是旋转 Pam |
[00:41] | Spinning would be more fun. | 转起来是比较好玩 |
[00:47] | Okay- | 行吧 |
[00:48] | Okay! That’s what I’m talking about. | 我就说嘛 这样才对 – |
[00:53] | Big money, big money. | 转啊 – 买大赔大 买定离手 |
[00:55] | Yeah! | 好耶 |
[00:57] | “Mug duty”? | 污迹清理? |
[00:58] | Yes! You clean all the mugs in the sink. | 对 你要把水槽的污迹全洗干净 |
[01:02] | This sucks. | 这玩意烂毙了 |
[01:03] | Yeah, seriously. It’s like everything on there is work. | 没错 说真的 上面写的全是干活 |
[01:06] | I don’t think you guys understand why we’re doing this. It’s… | 我觉得你们貌似没弄明白 为什么我们要这么做 |
[01:09] | Yeah, and I don’t think that you understand wheels. | 切 我还觉得你根本不懂转盘呢 |
[01:14] | I’ve been through several rounds of development with the team, | 与组员们进行好几轮的开发改进后 |
[01:17] | and here’s where we stand with the chore wheel. | 你们现在所看到的 就是终极版杂务大转盘 |
[01:21] | We’ve got prizes! | 有各种奖励! |
[01:23] | “Ten Bucks,” “Candy Bar,” “Manager For An Hour.” | 十美刀 糖果棒 当一小时经理 |
[01:26] | But there are also penalties | 但是也有惩罚 |
[01:28] | like “No Internet,” “Stanley Gets Your Lunch.” | 比如断网 午饭被Stanley吃掉 |
[01:31] | The one thing that is not on the chore wheel is chores. | 杂务大转盘上没有的东西 就是杂务 |
[01:34] | But they were right, it’s more fun this way. | 但他们说得对 这样才好玩 |
[01:42] | Tiny Wheel! Tiny Wheel! | Tiny Wheel! Tiny Wheel! – 小转盘 – 小转盘 – 小转盘! 小转盘! – 小转盘隆重登场 |
[01:47] | The Tiny Wheel actually does have chores. | 小转盘上其实是有杂务的 |
[01:50] | It’s so cute, no one seems to mind. | 不过它太小巧袖珍了 大家都不介意的样子 |
[01:52] | “Toilets!” | 厕所 – 小转盘呐 – 真走运 选得好 Roy的婚礼 |
[02:21] | Pam, we’ve got to go! Cece, go back inside. | Pam 我们得走了 Cece |
[02:24] | Grandma’s got breakfast, okay? | 回屋里去 外婆那里有早餐 好不好 |
[02:27] | We are going to Roy’s wedding. | 我们要去Roy的婚礼 |
[02:30] | Yep, Roy. | 对 就是那个Roy |
[02:32] | I think the only weird thing about going to your wife’s | 在工作日早上八点 去参加你老婆前未婚夫的婚礼 |
[02:34] | ex-fiance’s wedding on a weekday at 8:00 a.m. | 我觉得唯一诡异的地方就在于 |
[02:37] | is that it’s your wife’s ex-fiancé. Thanks, Mom! | – 那可是你老婆的前未婚夫 – 谢了 妈妈 |
[02:42] | A banana? Yeah. | – 香蕉? – 是啊 |
[02:43] | I’m afraid he’s only going to have hot dogs. | 我怕他那里吃的只有热狗 |
[02:45] | Come on. Not even Roy would have hot dogs at his wedding. | 拜托 就算是Roy也不会在婚礼 拿热狗当餐点的 |
[02:47] | I planned a wedding with him. He wanted hot dogs. | 我跟他筹备过婚礼 他就想要热狗 |
[02:52] | It’s so weird. | 就是 太诡异了 |
[02:56] | Oh, Pete. You got mail. | Pete 有你的邮件 |
[02:57] | Really? I got something? | 真的 有给我的? |
[02:59] | Well, it’s addressed to Customer Service, so it’s your mail. | 上面写的是客服部地址 所以是给你的 |
[03:01] | Well, you know, I’m also customer service. | 喂 我说 我也是客服部的啊 |
[03:03] | Yeah, I’m alternating. | 是啊 你们两个我是交替着给的 |
[03:06] | Another person yelling at me. | 耶 又有人冲我发火了 |
[03:07] | Well, it could be a nice letter. | 也有可能是封很友好的信嘛 |
[03:09] | I write nice letters to companies all the time. | 我就总给好多公司写友好的信 |
[03:11] | That’s really nice. | 你人真好 |
[03:13] | Wow. Newsweek, huh? This election thing is crazy, right? | 哇 新闻周刊啊 最近大选如火如荼的 是吧 |
[03:19] | It’s opened. | 已经拆开过了 |
[03:21] | Oh, yeah. I accidentally read it. It’s not a nice letter. | 哦对 我不小心读过了 是一封不太友好的信 好吧 |
[03:30] | Get excited! | 激动起来吧 |
[03:31] | The special projects fairy has arrived. | 特别企划精灵降临啦 |
[03:35] | I know you don’t really exist. | 我知道你就是一冤魂 |
[03:37] | Today, I launch my big charity initiative, Operation Giveback. | 今天 我发起大型慈善行动 “经管回馈大行动” |
[03:41] | Andy has shot down all of my special projects thus far, | 到目前为止 Andy已经毙掉了我所有的特别企划 |
[03:45] | but this one is about charity, so I’d like to see him piss on that one. | 但这次是慈善活动 我看他怎么毙得掉 |
[03:54] | Darryl! | 好久不见了啊 |
[03:56] | What’s happening? Congratulations, baby. | – 恭喜啊 哥们 |
[03:58] | Yeah. Oh, thank you. | – 是啊 多谢 |
[04:03] | Is this his house? I think so. | – 这是他家? – 好像是诶 |
[04:05] | Mimosa? | 来杯含羞草? |
[04:07] | I’m okay. Thank you. | – 不用了 – 谢谢 |
[04:09] | Would you like me to take your peel? | 果皮需要我帮你带走吗 |
[04:12] | Yes. Thank you. | 好的 多谢 |
[04:21] | Okay- | 好吧 |
[04:25] | Who was that? | 谁啊 |
[04:26] | Uh… | 呃 |
[04:28] | My ex-fiancée. Ha-ha. | 我的前未婚夫 |
[04:30] | I started a new business with my college friend, | 我跟我大学的朋友开始着手创业 |
[04:33] | but Pam doesn’t know. | 但Pam还不知道 |
[04:34] | Um… | 其实我已经告诉过她了 |
[04:36] | Actually I did tell Pam and we decided, “No.” | 我们商量好不干这事 |
[04:40] | But then I decided, “Yes,” anyway, | 但之后我又觉得”嗯 还是干吧” |
[04:42] | so I’m thinking there’s another conversation coming, | 所以我想下次谈话应该会提到这事 |
[04:46] | and it’s hard to know when that will be. | 不过下次是啥时候就没准了 |
[04:48] | With Operation Giveback, you pick the charities Dunder Mifflin supports. | 这项”经管回馈大行动” 由你们选择慈善项目 Dunder Mifflin公司全程支持 |
[04:53] | Oh, boy! What’s happening? | 好得很啊 这是个什么事来着 |
[04:56] | There’s $4,000 to give away, so who has filled out their forms? | 有4000刀的项目资金可使呢 谁填好表了 |
[05:00] | – Stanley? | |
[05:01] | American Diabetes Association. | 美国糖尿病协会 |
[05:03] | Um, you have diabetes, Stanley. | 你就有糖尿病 Stanley |
[05:06] | I’m sorry. ls the assignment to pick a selfish charity? | 恕我冒昧 所以这任务就是要选 对自己有利的慈善组织吗 |
[05:09] | I… I would love to give… | 我 我很乐意交给– |
[05:11] | Heifers International. | 国际小母牛公益组织 |
[05:13] | Listen to this. They give a poor person, like, a goat or something? | 听听这 他们给穷人发山羊之类的 |
[05:17] | It’s a great prank. | 简直就是恶作剧啊 |
[05:19] | I want to work with Jimmy Carter and help build gnomes. | 我想跟Jimmy Carter合作(美国第39任总统) 参与家园建设援助组织 |
[05:22] | Dwight? What about you? | Dwight 你呢 |
[05:23] | I will not be participating, as there is no evidence that charity works. | 我不参与 根本没有慈善组织到底有用与否的证据 |
[05:27] | Uh, correction, I give to a foundation that teaches | 纠正一下 我曾给一个教流浪儿童 |
[05:30] | homeless children nautical flag signaling. It changes lives. | 打航海信号旗的基金会捐款 他们改变了孩子们的人生 |
[05:34] | Thank you, Andy. | – 谢谢 |
[05:35] | I’m not doing it for you. | Andy – 我不是为了你才这么做 |
[05:36] | I’m doing it for the preservation of nautical flag signaling. | 我是为了保留航海信号旗 |
[05:39] | Dwight, you will be participating. | Dwight 你一定要参与 |
[05:42] | No, thank you. Participation is mandatory, Dwight. | – 多谢不用 – 必须参与没得选 Dwight |
[05:44] | But you can choose whatever cause you like. | 但你可以选择想要捐款的项目 |
[05:47] | Fine! I choose the Global Relief Foundation… | – 好吧 |
[05:51] | Great. Thank you… which was recently discovered | 我选全球救济基金会 – |
[05:53] | to be a front for the Taliban. | 太好了 多谢 最近他们被发现实为塔利班前哨站 |
[05:56] | Oh, for goodness sake, Dwight! | – 看在老天爷的份上 Dwight – 对啊 |
[05:58] | Yeah, the Taliban in Af-a-ghanistan! | 阿富汗那个塔利班 |
[06:01] | The Taliban is the worst. | 塔利班最可怕 |
[06:05] | Great heroin, though. | 海洛因倒是挺棒 |
[06:06] | Dwight, I cannot have the Taliban on the roster of Operation Giveback. | Dwight 我不能让塔利班 出现在”经管回馈大行动”的名单上 |
[06:10] | Well, then it looks like there won’t be any Operation Giveback. | 那这项”经管回馈大行动”就等着泡汤吧 |
[06:14] | The nanny state is over, ladies and gentlemen! You’re welcome. | 把国家当保姆的时代已经结束了 女士们先生们 不客气 |
[06:21] | There he is. | 终于找到新郎了 |
[06:23] | Is it almost time to cut the pancake or what? | 是不是都快到点切蛋糕了 |
[06:25] | Oh, yeah, we appreciate everyone coming out so early. It’s… | 是啊 我们真的很感谢大家来得这么早 |
[06:29] | Everyone’s just been so nice. | 大伙都这么友好 |
[06:31] | Thanks for inviting us, by the way. That was… | 还有谢谢你邀请我们 |
[06:32] | Are you kidding? That was a surprise. | – 有点始料未及 – 你跟我开玩笑呢 |
[06:34] | Come on, if it wasn’t for you, I never would have met Lara. | 老兄 要不是因为你 我就永远不会遇到Laura |
[06:37] | I mean, seriously, I kind of dodged a bullet on that one. | 说真的 算是躲过一劫啊 |
[06:39] | I’m just kidding. You’re welcome. | – 开玩笑的 – 不客气 |
[06:40] | Thanks. | 谢啦 |
[06:42] | Oh. | |
[06:43] | By the way, man, this place is beautiful. | 顺便说下 老兄 这地方美极了 |
[06:46] | I started a gravel company. I mean, who knew it would take off? | 我开了家碎石公司 谁想到会大获成功呢 |
[06:49] | Gravel company. | – 碎石公司 – 是啊 |
[06:51] | Yeah. What about you? What are you doing? | 你呢 最近在干嘛 |
[06:52] | Not gravel, obviously. | 很显然 碎石是没我份了 |
[06:55] | No, things are good. Things are good. | 好得很好得很 |
[06:56] | Got some stuff in the works, so… | 工作很忙 所以… |
[06:57] | Oh, cool. Yeah, you never know. | – 酷 – 是啊 谁知道呢 |
[06:59] | Hey, bro. Stop wasting time with this haircut. | 哥们 别再浪费时间跟这靓仔聊天了 |
[07:03] | He’s got a $50,000 sports car. | 他买了辆5万刀的跑车 |
[07:05] | Cheers! Yeah, okay, Ken. | – 干杯 – 好吧 Kenny |
[07:07] | Duncan, listen! I would love to help you out, | Duncan 听着 我很乐意帮你的忙 |
[07:09] | but where am I going to find somebody | 但我从哪里给你找 |
[07:10] | that is pretty, smart and well-informed, huh? | 聪明漂亮又见多识广的妞啊 |
[07:13] | Hold on, hold on! Erin, do you know anybody that might… | 等等 等等 Erin 你认不认识谁是– |
[07:20] | Oh, my gosh. | 哦 我的天啊 |
[07:23] | You love the news, right? | 你很爱新闻 对不对 |
[07:24] | Well, it depends. | 这得看情况 |
[07:26] | I mean, sometimes I find out things that are really sad. | 我是说 有的新闻我看了就难过 |
[07:29] | Well, I’ve got a buddy that’s a big-time local news producer. | 我有个哥们是当地的知名新闻制作人 |
[07:32] | I can’t tell you his name, but it’d blow your mind. | 我不能告诉你他的名字 但他的名字足以让你震惊 |
[07:35] | Uh, is it Duncan? | 呃 不是叫Duncan么(色情网站) |
[07:37] | He’s looking for on-air talent, | 他在寻找实况转播的人才 |
[07:38] | and he’d kill me if I didn’t get you on tape. | 要是我不让你试录一段 他会杀了我的 |
[07:40] | You mean, put me on the news? | 你是说让我上新闻? |
[07:42] | You’ll just come over, put on a little lipstick, loosen up | 你只需要过来 化点口红 |
[07:44] | with a glass of red wine and then | 喝杯红酒放松放松 |
[07:46] | we’ll just run through a few stories. | 然后演几个故事 (可理解为播几则新闻) |
[07:48] | You know, a couple of different ways in a couple of different outfits. | 你知道 根据不同的故事换几件不同的衣服 |
[07:51] | It’d be really tasteful and it’d really help out with… | 会很风雅 而且算是为我帮了Duncan– |
[07:54] | With my friend. | 帮了我朋友一个大忙 |
[07:56] | What do you say? Huh? | 你看怎么样 |
[07:58] | – Well, maybe, okay? Let me think about it. – Okay. | 不 也许吧 让我想想 好的 |
[08:02] | Think it over. | 好好考虑 |
[08:06] | No, Clark’s not my friend. | 不 Clark不是我朋友 |
[08:08] | He is the douche that sits next to me at the office. | 他就是办公室里坐我旁边的傻逼 |
[08:10] | My friends are Scott, Glen and Rob, but you don’t know them. | 我的朋友是Scott Glenn和Rob 但你又不认识他们 |
[08:15] | I never really thought much about being more than a receptionist, but why? | 我从来没想过要干比前台更高级的工作 但是为什么呢 |
[08:19] | Because I happened to answer a Help Wanted ad to be a receptionist? | 就因为我碰巧顺着急聘广告 拿到了前台的工作? |
[08:22] | I mean, what if the ad had been for a CEO or for a brain surgeon? | 我的意思是 要是我当时应聘的是CEO 或者是脑外科医生呢 |
[08:28] | So, uh, it was a year ago today that I met Lara. | 一年前的今天 我遇到了Laura |
[08:32] | I thought she was my waitress, | 我以为她是个服务生 |
[08:34] | and, uh, it took her three weeks to tell me | 三周后她才告诉我 |
[08:36] | that she actually owned the place. | 说店是她开的 |
[08:38] | You are full of surprises. | 你让人惊喜不断 |
[08:40] | You are my beautiful mystery girl. | 你是我俏丽的神秘女孩 |
[08:43] | And today, I have a surprise for you. | 今天 我要给你个惊喜 |
[08:48] | He plays the piano? | 他还弹钢琴的? |
[08:49] | No. Roy? No. | 不可能 Roy? 没门 |
[08:52] | You know how I said I was taking boxing lessons? | 你还记得我跟你说过 我在上拳击课吗 |
[08:55] | Actually I was doing this. | 其实我是在练这个 |
[08:57] | Um, so, I hope that you like it. | 嗯 希望你能喜欢 |
[09:02] | You got this, Roy! | 你可以的 Roy |
[09:07] | She’s got a way about her | * 她总是有自己的方式 * |
[09:13] | I don’t know what it is | * 不知道那是怎样 * |
[09:16] | But I know that I can’t live without her | * 但我清楚自己不能没有她 * |
[09:20] | She’s got a way | * 她总有– * |
[09:24] | We still surprise each other. | 我们也还是能让彼此惊喜的 |
[09:26] | Definitely. | 当然啊 |
[09:29] | You know, I never did it, but for your 30th birthday, | 你知道 虽然我当时没办到 但在你30岁生日的时候 |
[09:32] | I really wanted to surprise you with… | 我真的很想给你个大惊喜 |
[09:34] | Court-side seats. Sixers. | 76人的比赛 靠场座位 |
[09:36] | Yes. But what I didn’t tell you was that I actually bought the tickets. | 对 但我没告诉你的是 我其实已经买好了票 |
[09:40] | We only didn’t go because… | – 最后我们没去成是因为– |
[09:42] | it was an away game. | – 那是场客场比赛 |
[09:43] | In Phoenix. They should really tell you that more specifically. | 在凤凰城 他们应该把话说清楚的 |
[09:45] | I mean, every game is an away game for one of the teams. | 每场比赛对其中一个参赛队伍来说 都是客场比赛 |
[09:52] | Do we know everything about each other? | 我们对彼此已经了若指掌了吗 |
[09:54] | No. | 没吧 |
[09:57] | Tell me one thing about you I don’t know. | 说件我不知道的有关于你的事 |
[10:00] | Uh… Um… | 好吧 |
[10:02] | Okay- | |
[10:07] | Oh. | 哦 |
[10:08] | Here’s one. Did I ever tell you about the time | 想起一个 我有没有告诉过你 |
[10:10] | that my brothers videotaped the lottery announcement | 有次我哥哥录下了彩票开奖 |
[10:12] | and bought the winning numbers the next day, | 然后在第二天买下中奖号码 |
[10:14] | and then played the tape for me the next week… | 在第二周的时候放开奖录像给我看 |
[10:17] | And you thought you guys were millionaires. | 然后你就以为你们都成百万富翁了 |
[10:18] | You heard that one. Yes. | 你听过了啊 对 |
[10:20] | But there’s… Wait! | 不过还有 等等 |
[10:21] | Oh, there’s a funny ending to that story, I can’t remember. | 这故事结局很有趣 我想不起来了 |
[10:24] | That I thought we were millionaires. | – 不就是我以为我们都成百万富翁了吗 |
[10:25] | That you thought you were millionaires. | – 你以为你们都成百万富翁了 |
[10:27] | Yeah. That’s funny. | – 对 – 很有趣啊 |
[10:28] | Shoot! I knew that one. That’s all right. | – 该死 我已经知道了 – 没关系 |
[10:30] | The Senator and I still have mystery. | 参议员跟我还有小秘密呢 |
[10:33] | I’m always waiting to see what he’s going to surprise me with next. | 我常常等着看 他下一步会怎么让我惊喜 |
[10:44] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[10:49] | You support the Taliban abroad, | 你支持国外的塔利班 |
[10:50] | so I assume you’re willing to live by their rules here. | 那我想你肯定愿意 以他们的原则在这生存 |
[10:55] | Anything else would be inconsistent. | 其他的一切都是自相矛盾的 |
[10:56] | Will you join me then in a pledge to live by Taliban law in this office? | 那你愿意跟我在办公室里 一起保证遵守这条塔利班律令吗 我同意在Donder Mifflin纸品公司遵守塔利班条令 |
[11:05] | Absolutely, I will. | 当然愿意 |
[11:13] | I feared Nellie had some sort of a plan. | 我的第六感觉得Nelly有阴谋 |
[11:15] | But she used a ridiculous font. | 不过她还用了奇怪的字体 |
[11:19] | You don’t have a plan. | 你根本没有啥子诡计啊啊 |
[11:21] | When you use a ridiculous font, no one thinks you have a plan. | 当你用了奇怪的字体时 没人会怀疑你其实是设了圈套 |
[11:27] | Looking for this? | 在找这个吗 |
[11:29] | What the… | 这是搞… |
[11:32] | Oh, this is a lovely pen. And it’s mine now because I stole it. | 真是一支可爱的钢笔 现在是我的了 因为我把它偷过来了 |
[11:37] | – Give me that! | |
[11:38] | Didn’t we sign a contract | 给我拿过来 |
[11:40] | to live under Taliban law? | – 你难道没签那个塔利班的约定吗 |
[11:41] | Now there’s been a theft. | 现在 这有个小偷 |
[11:43] | That means you’re not serious or someone’s getting their hand cut off. | 意思就是你没玩真的 否则有人的手要被砍掉了 |
[11:49] | You’re insane. | – 你神经大条啊 |
[11:50] | I know, so it’s better that you pick another charity. | – 是啊 所以你还是再选个施舍对象吧 |
[11:53] | Oh, and let your precious Operation Powergrab proceed unchecked? | 哦 让你那宝贝”经营回馈大行动”继续吗 |
[11:57] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[11:58] | Inthatcase, you | 那样的话 你… |
[12:02] | will have to chop off my hand. | 必须将我的首级取下 |
[12:09] | This cleaver appears to need sharpening. | 这把切肉刀还需要磨锐一点 |
[12:12] | I suggest you spend some quality time together, just you and your hand. | 我建议你花点黄金时间 用你的手 |
[12:15] | Tie a shoe. Toss a salad. | 系根鞋带 拌拌沙拉 |
[12:17] | Do any of the two-hand activities that you’ll miss the most. | 做点双手才能做的事情 以后你想做都没这个能力啦 |
[12:20] | I tell you what, I need to make three calls, | 让我来告诉你 我需要打三个电话 |
[12:23] | and then after that you can become a person who chops off people’s hands. | 之后 你就可以 随便过来砍我手 |
[12:29] | Sounds like a plan. | 听起来不错 |
[12:32] | Clark wants to film you in different outfits inside his apartment? | Clark想让你在 他公寓里换装为你拍片 |
[12:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:37] | Clark! You and I need to have a little chat. | 咱俩需要好好小谈一下 |
[12:41] | What clothes does Erin need for this news audition? | Erin为这次试镜 需要穿什么衣服 |
[12:47] | Uh… | 呃 两件领尖有纽扣的衬衫 一件贴身背心 |
[12:49] | A couple of button-downs, a camisole, a blazer, | 一件颜色鲜明 的运动上衣 还有一件紧身窄裙 |
[12:53] | a pencil skirt, stilettos, maybe… | 高跟鞋也要 可以考虑穿… |
[12:55] | No, not maybe, definitely open-toed. | 不不 是必须穿 露趾高跟鞋 |
[12:58] | Uh, something low-cut because the camera makes everything seem higher cut. | 还有衣服要低胸 因为 一到镜头前 什么东西都会变形 |
[13:02] | Really? Yeah. Industry secret. | – 真的吗 – 是啊 业内秘密 |
[13:04] | You’re going to want some of those pantyhose with the seam up the back. | 你也许会需要 这些缝到后背的连裤袜 |
[13:07] | Seems unnecessary for an audition. | 但对这次试镜没啥用 |
[13:08] | And then, you know, maybe just a robe to wear in between takes, | 然后在片段之间 可以穿上长袍 |
[13:11] | but I probably got one that she could borrow at my place, so… | 但在我这也许 可以找到她需要借的衣服 所以 |
[13:14] | Thank God someone here knows what they’re talking about. | 我的天啊 终于有人知道我们在说什么了 |
[13:17] | I want you to take this credit card, | 拿着这张信用卡 |
[13:18] | take Erin to the mall and get that stuff. | 带着Erin去商场 然后买好那些需要的衣服 |
[13:21] | I absolutely will do that. | 不用这么说我也会这么做 |
[13:23] | Awesome. Plop! | 那就好 扑通 |
[13:28] | Guess I’ll just head over to the mall, then. | 我想我会去商场 |
[13:32] | Buy Erin some sexy fun outfits. | 去给Erin买一些 性感华丽的服装 |
[13:36] | That Clark, huh? | 那个Clark 牛吧 |
[13:40] | Next question for our oldy-weds? | 来为我们的oldyweds 提出下一个问题 |
[13:42] | What’s the craziest place you ever made whoopee? | 你做爱的时候 选取的最疯狂的地点是哪里 |
[13:44] | Language! | 注意用语 |
[13:45] | Who was Pam’s first celebrity crush? | Pam首位最迷恋的名人对象是谁 |
[13:47] | That’s good. Okay. | – 这问题真有水平 – |
[13:48] | Pam’s first celebrity crush. John Stamos. | Pam的最迷恋的名人对象 John Stamos 美国著名演员 |
[13:52] | Ready? Uh-huh. | – 准备好了吗 – 嗯 |
[13:54] | – John Stamos. | |
[13:55] | Oh. Yes! | 答对了 |
[13:56] | John But John Stamos was temporary. | |
[13:57] | I quickly moved on to Johnny Depp. | Stamos只是暂时的 我很快就接着迷恋上 |
[13:58] | Johnny DePP- | – 强尼·戴普 |
[14:05] | Sorry, I was having a separate conversation with Kevin. | 嗯 我在跟Kevin私下里说话 |
[14:10] | Uh… | 哦 |
[14:12] | Johnny Depp. Totally. | 强尼·戴普 |
[14:14] | George Clooney. | 那绝对是 乔治·克鲁尼 |
[14:16] | Okay, I have one. I have one. | 好的 我还有问题 我有一个问题 |
[14:18] | What is your warning… KEVIN: What is the craziest place | 你做爱的时候 |
[14:20] | you ever made whoopee? Hey! | 选取的最疯狂的地点是哪里 |
[14:21] | Kevin, stop it with that question. | Kevin 别再问那个问题了 |
[14:24] | Right? And did you show them the market? Yeah? | 是吗 你给他们展示了 你的市场行情了吗 是啊 |
[14:28] | And what did they say? | 他们怎么说 |
[14:31] | That’s awesome! | 太棒了 |
[14:33] | That… Oh, my God! Wow! | 那真… 我的天呐 哇 |
[14:36] | It’s not even real yet. | 一切都还没梦想成真 |
[14:37] | And I’m not going to tell her until it’s real. | 等它变成事实之后 我再打算告诉她 |
[14:41] | I think maybe there actually is something I don’t know about Jim. | 对于Jim 我可能真的有一些不知道的事情 |
[14:50] | Everyone, we have a voluntary meeting in the conference room | 同志们 我们要在会议室召开一个 |
[14:53] | to discuss Erin’s confidence. | 关于Erin的自信 的一个自愿参加的会议 |
[14:55] | Her body. We’re going to talk about her body. | 是关于她的身体的 我们要讨论的是身体 |
[14:57] | Good. Great job. | 很好 干得真好 |
[14:59] | Andy made me his consigliere, which means assistant regional manager. | Andy让我当他的顾问 就是让我担任助理地区经理 |
[15:02] | I guess he thought I would be into The Godfather because I’m black. | 我想他认为因为我是个黑人 我就会很喜欢电影”教父” |
[15:07] | Wrong. | 大错特错 |
[15:08] | I’m into The Godfather because I’m a cinephile. | 我因为是个影迷 才会喜欢”教父” |
[15:11] | I like Scarf ace because I’m black. | 因为我是个黑人 所以我喜欢”疤面人” |
[15:13] | Erin has an audition to be a newscaster. | Erin有个新闻主播的面试 |
[15:18] | – Whoo! – Yeah! | |
[15:19] | Uh-huh. | |
[15:21] | And I want her to feel very comfortable in her very sexy skin. | 我想让她在性感柔顺的皮肤下 有一副可以感到舒服的身躯 |
[15:26] | So, everybody say something that you like about her body. All right? | 所以大家伙都说一些 赞美她身体的溢美之言 好吧 |
[15:29] | Darryl? | – 从Darryl开始 – |
[15:31] | Okay. Um, I like Erin’s hair. It’s a very pretty color. | 好吧 我喜欢Erin的头发 颜色真的很好看 |
[15:35] | Yeah, right? | – 没错 对吧 – 我说一下 – 这么做是为了新闻试镜对吧 – 对 |
[15:36] | I’m sorry, this is for a news audition? | |
[15:38] | Yeah. | |
[15:39] | Then why are we talking about her looks? | 那我们现在为何谈论她的长相 |
[15:42] | Why not her credibility or her reliability? | 为什么不谈谈她的可信度呢 |
[15:44] | Newsflash, everyone, the human race | 各位 |
[15:47] | finds attractive people more trustworthy. | 简讯一条 人类发现吸引人的妹子往往更可靠 |
[15:49] | So sorry, Andy, but for 20 years, the most trusted man in America? | 不好意思 Andy 但近20年发现 |
[15:52] | Walter Cronkite. | 美国最值得信赖的人… Walter Cronkite 哥伦比亚广播公司成员 |
[15:53] | Cronkite was hot! | Cronkite太性感了 |
[15:54] | If I could go back in time, I’d take that moustache ride. | 如果我能回到那时 我一定跟那小胡子帅哥骑车兜风 |
[15:57] | Does Erin have any experience? | Erin以前有这方面的经验么 |
[15:59] | Has she taken any journalism classes maybe? | 她上过新闻培训课吗 |
[16:01] | Has she done the pageant circuit? | 她做过选美比赛巡演的采访吗 |
[16:03] | No, I watch the news. | – 没有 |
[16:04] | She’s going to be amazing. Look at her. | 但人家有看过新闻 – 她一定会是个好苗子 |
[16:06] | She’s going to light up the screen! | 瞧瞧我们的这位 以后肯定要在荧屏前容光焕发的 |
[16:07] | This is a first for me. | 这是我的第一次机会 |
[16:09] | And I don’t get a lot of chances, | 而且这种机会不会很多 |
[16:10] | so I have to take them really seriously. | 所以我要牢牢抓住 认真对待 |
[16:13] | I will do whatever it takes to get the job. | 不管任何代价 我也要得到这份工作 |
[16:16] | Whatever it takes. Yeah, I know. I heard. | – 任何代价 – 我不聋 听见了 |
[16:23] | This is it. | 是时候了 |
[16:25] | Any questions? Is it going to be long? | – 有什么要说的吗 – 这不会有感觉吧 |
[16:27] | No, it’s going to be over before you know it. Mmm-hmm. | 不会的 在你意识到之前 刀子早下去了 |
[16:34] | Afghan President Hamid Karzai | 阿富汗总统Hamid Karzai |
[16:36] | declared a new policy of “Dollar Days” throughout the country, | 宣布了一项新政策 2012年在全国低价出售 |
[16:40] | promising low, low prices on all 2012 Kia Sentras and Sonatas. | 起亚 尼桑的Sentra和索纳塔汽车 |
[16:45] | “Aren’t you glad you waited?” Karzai commented. | “等着没买挺值得吧” Karzai评论道 |
[16:48] | Um, where did you get that story? | 等等 你在哪看到的这个消息? |
[16:51] | A little bit here, a little bit there. | 这看一点儿 那看一点儿 |
[16:53] | I bet you didn’t think I knew current events. | 我打赌你肯定没想到 我会关注时政热点 |
[16:56] | I love it. It’s fantastic. Now tag it with your name. | 说得真好 太精彩了 开始报上自己的名字吧 |
[17:01] | For Channel Eleven News, I’m Erin Hannon. | 这里是11频道新闻节目 我就Erin Hannon |
[17:03] | Pause after “news.” | 在新闻节目这四个字后停一下 |
[17:05] | For Channel Eleven News, I’m Erin Hannon. | 这里是11频道新闻节目 – 我是Erin |
[17:08] | No, pauselongen | Hannon – 不行 停的时间再长一点 |
[17:09] | That was a good one. | -那已经挺好了 -再 停…停…停长一点 |
[17:11] | Pause… Pause longer, okay? It builds suspense. Don’t be shy. | 好 制造悬念 但不要害羞 |
[17:14] | Got it. | 明白 |
[17:17] | For Channel Eleven News… | 这里是11频道新闻节目… |
[17:28] | It’s… Okay, all right. I’m Erin Hannon. | – 那个啥 … – 我是Erin Hannon 好的 好了 |
[17:31] | Great. | 真够棒 |
[17:33] | Some great stuff in there. | 有些地方表现真不错 |
[17:36] | I can feel you looking at me. | 你在盯着我看 我能感觉的到 |
[17:38] | Okay. Well, here’s something you don’t know. | 好吧 但是有些东西你肯定不知道 |
[17:42] | A couple of weeks ago… Mmm-hmm. | 就在几周之前… |
[17:44] | …I ran into this guy from my high school | 我遇到了一个高中的 |
[17:46] | who has just gotten divorced, | 刚刚离婚的校友 |
[17:49] | and he hit on me in the mall. | 他在商场挑逗我了 |
[17:51] | And I didn’t tell you because, | 但我一直没告诉你 |
[17:53] | I don’t know, I felt embarrassed, | 我也不知道为什么 我感到很尴尬 |
[17:55] | and I didn’t know if you’d be mad, or worried. | 而且我不知道 你听了之后会不会抓狂或者担心 |
[17:58] | But anyway, I thought you’d want to know. | 但无论如何 我觉得你应该知道这件事 |
[18:02] | That didn’t happen. | 根本没有的事 |
[18:04] | You would have told me right away. | 否则你事后肯定会立刻告诉我 |
[18:05] | Yeah, I would have. | 是啊 我肯定会的 |
[18:07] | What about you? Come on, there’s got to be something. | 那你呢 得了吧 快说 肯定有什么事情我不知道的吧 |
[18:11] | Between your birth and the last two days, | 就在你出生到最近这两天的这段时间里 |
[18:13] | something you just haven’t had the chance to tell me. | 肯定有一些你一直没机会告诉我的东西 |
[18:16] | Uh… | |
[18:20] | Just tell me. | 告诉我吧 |
[18:24] | God, give it up, Beesly. You know me too well. | 还是死了这条心吧 Beesly 你太了解我了 |
[18:45] | – Hey. | – Hey. |
[18:46] | Urn, I knew something bothered me, and I finally figured it out. | 我知道有些事情困扰着我 但最后我自己想到是为什么了 |
[18:50] | What news producers are going to want to see is how Erin relates | 新闻出品人想要看到的是 |
[18:53] | to the other people on the news team. Oh. | Erin与新闻团队的人能够合拍 |
[18:55] | The weird thing is that Erin is doing the audition alone. | 但奇怪的是 Erin是自己一个人试镜 |
[18:58] | Oh, God. Now, I’d say Clark could be your co-host, | – 哦 天啊 – 我得不Clark可以成为你的搭档主持 |
[19:02] | but he’s already doing camera. | 不过他已经负责摄像了 |
[19:04] | Somebody who’s already got rapport with Erin maybe? | 所以得选个 已经跟Erin很亲密的人呐 |
[19:07] | I don’t know. | 这我可不知道啦 |
[19:11] | This is for real this time. | 这次要来真的了 |
[19:14] | It’s getting late. I thought you guys could use a little inspiration. | 天色不早了 我想二位可以从这里面获得点灵感 |
[19:20] | Oh, a movie. What is this? | 哦 电影啊 |
[19:23] | 127 Hours. It’s about this guy who goes… | – 什么电影 – 127小时 |
[19:25] | No, no, no! No spoilers, please. | -这部影片讲的是一个人… -不不不不 – |
[19:27] | My bad. You’re right. No. | 谢绝透漏剧情 – 我错了 我该死 |
[19:29] | Okay. Good night. | – 别说了 – 你说的没错 我走 晚安 |
[19:34] | – Hey! | – Hey! |
[19:37] | Everybody. Yeah. | – 都来了啊 – 必须的啊 |
[19:40] | Come in. Come on in. All right. | – 快进来吧 – 好的 进来 |
[19:42] | Nice. | – 谢了 |
[19:43] | What are you doing here? | – 你来这干嘛 |
[19:45] | Oh, sorry, man. Andy thought Erin needed a co-anchor. | 真抱歉 Andy认为 Erin需要一个搭档主持 |
[19:48] | I’m his makeup guy. My hands are tied. | 我是他的化妆师 我也没辙啊 |
[19:52] | The victim was released from the hospital with second degree burns. | 二级烧伤受害者今日顺利出院 |
[19:56] | Wow. | 知道大家都怎么说吗 |
[19:57] | You know what they say, Erin, if you can’t take the heat, | Erin 如果受不了这高温 |
[19:59] | get out of the kitchen. | 就得从厨房逃出去 |
[20:03] | Well, he tried to, but the fire door was blocked. | 他有这样做 但是防火门被堵死了 |
[20:05] | He sure did. | – 那倒是 |
[20:06] | All right, we got that. | – 好啦 |
[20:07] | That’s a wrap, everybody. | 拍好了 这条可以过了 |
[20:08] | Oh. I just… You sure, Clark? | 我说…. 你确定吗 Clark |
[20:10] | Yup, she’s done. | 是的 她完成得不错 |
[20:11] | No, I just… I don’t mean Erin. I mean for me. | 不 我只是… |
[20:14] | I didn’t feel good about that. | 我指的不是Erin 我说的是我自己 我总感觉自己哪里不对劲 |
[20:16] | No, no. We got it. We got it. | 哦 不 我们录完了 结束了 |
[20:18] | Great. Let’s get some food. I’m starving. | 太好了 咱吃点东西去吧 我都快饿疯了 |
[20:20] | I don’t think we did get it. I could do a couple more takes. | 我觉得还不够完美 我要再拍几条 |
[20:24] | We could do it in a close-up. That might even be better for editing. | 可以用特写拍一遍 这对剪辑来说也方便一点 |
[20:28] | Okay, I don’t. | 好吧 我不介意 |
[20:31] | All right. | 那好吧 |
[20:32] | I’m hungry. | 我可是很饿了 |
[20:34] | Pete Uh… | |
[20:35] | Pete, you want to take Erin to get a burger or something? | 你不介意带Erin 出去吃点汉堡之类的吧 |
[20:37] | – Yeah, whatever you say, boss. – Okay. | – 当然不介意 听您的吩咐 头儿 – 好吧 |
[20:39] | – I’ll call you later. – Okay. | – 一会打给你 – 没问题 |
[20:40] | Okay. So this is a single. | – 好的 – 干得好 所以现在就我一人单独拍了 |
[20:44] | Hey, even if this doesn’t work out for me, I’m just glad I had the guts to do it. | 嘿 即使这次我没成功 我也很高兴自己有勇气尝试 |
[20:48] | And maybe it will work out for Andy. | 而且也许Andy来成功呢 |
[20:57] | Oh, God! Yeah. That is absolutely revolting! | 哦 这真是太恶心了 – |
[21:00] | He is so good, though. Yes. | 就是说啊 – 他人都是很帅… 是啊 |
[21:03] | The way he just cuts off his arm. | 他就那么把自己的膀子砍下来了 |
[21:05] | If you like James Franco, we really should watch | 如果你喜欢James Franco 我们真的应该看看 |
[21:07] | Rise of the Planet of the Apes. | 猩球崛起 |
[21:08] | Well, he’s a genius, you know? | 他是个天才 知道吗 |
[21:10] | He was in graduate programs at Yale, Columbia, and NYU all at the same time. | 他在耶鲁大学 哥伦比亚大学 纽约大学 都当过研究生 – 而且是同时哦 – 有什么 |
[21:14] | Whoop-de-do. That doesn’t make you a genius. | 这算什么天才 |
[21:16] | Well, it doesn’t make you stupid. | 最起码不是傻瓜吧 |
[21:18] | Well, yeah, it does actually. It makes you real stupid. | 还真有点… 事实上 这会让你… – 真跟傻子似的 – 跟你一样傻吧 – 才没有 跟你一样 – 跟你一样 |
[21:20] | Stupid like you. No, like you! | |
[21:22] | Like you! You’re the stupid one. | – 你才是那个笨蛋 – 你是 |
[21:24] | You’re the stupid one. | You’re the stupid one. |
[21:25] | You. You. You. You. You. You. You’re the stupid one. | – 你你你你你… – 是你 |