时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Uh, what else? I’ve seen Dirty Dancing like, ten times… | 嗯… 还有什么 “辣身舞”我已经看过大概10遍了 |
[00:04] | – Breaks my heart every time, you know? – Whoa! | 你知道 每次都伤透了我的心 – 哇哦 |
[00:06] | Andy! | 那个Swayze肯定可以跳的狠辣 |
[00:07] | That Swayze sure can dance dirty. | 那个Swayze肯定可以跳的狠辣 |
[00:09] | Don’t you have any sunblock? | 你没防晒霜吗 |
[00:11] | No, Walter J’s been hoarding it. | 没了 小Walter都藏起来了 |
[00:13] | If you want to worry about a part of my body, worry about my eyes. | 你若是关心我身体的哪个部分 那就关心我的眼睛 |
[00:16] | They’re like two flaming meatballs in my skull. | 他们就像我脑壳里燃烧的两个肉丸 |
[00:19] | Last week, Andy set sail for the Bahamas to sell his family’s boat. | 上周 Andy把船开到巴哈马 去卖掉他家的船 |
[00:22] | And he took his brother but not me. | 带了他弟弟却没带我 起初 我有点伤心 |
[00:25] | I was kind of sad at first, but then I remembered that Bob Marley song, | 然后我想起了 Bob Marley的歌– |
[00:30] | “No, woman. No cry!” | 不! 女人 不许哭! |
[00:32] | Check this out. | 快看这个 |
[00:34] | Keeps my hair out of my stare. | 既让我的头发不档眼睛 |
[00:37] | Also helps me combat the Glare Bear. | 还能帮我斗棕熊 |
[00:38] | That’s what I call the sun now. | 我现在叫太阳 “棕熊” |
[00:39] | Andy, it’s Darryl. Take your drawers off your head. | Andy 我是Darryl 把内裤从脑袋上拿下来 |
[00:42] | What else can I show you? Damn it! | 我还能给你们展示什么呢 噢 妈的 |
[00:47] | Oh, Andy, was that your drinking water? | 喔 Andy 那 那是你的饮用水么 |
[00:49] | Yeah, it was. That’s okay, though. I’ve got this cool | 是的 已经不是了 |
[00:53] | desalinator device. | 不过 没关系 我有一种很酷的淡化盐水的装置 |
[00:55] | It sucks up sea water through this hose and pumps out fresh water. | 通过软管把海水吸上来 就能泵出淡水来 |
[00:59] | See? Check it out. | 快 来瞧瞧 |
[01:01] | Ow! | 哇 – 哦! – |
[01:05] | That’s not good. | 噢 不! 啊 这可不妙 |
[01:06] | I’d better sign off. I need to get going. | 我得下线了 我讨厌这么做 |
[01:09] | I mean, these Skype sessions are, like, the only thing | 我是说 你知道 |
[01:11] | that keep me sane out here, you know? | 这skype会议像是 唯一能让我保持理智的东西 |
[01:18] | He’s been sailing for two days. | 他已经航行两天了 |
[01:20] | I’ll leave you with this, the image of a man and his boat! | 我要让你们记住这个 一个男人和他的船的画面 |
[01:25] | Burn this into your brains! | 把这印入你们的脑海吧 |
[01:27] | Yeah. No.No, No! | – 耶 – 不 不 不 不要啊 – 噢 – 天呐 |
[01:31] | Andy? Andy? Andy? Andy? | 鲸鱼 |
[01:50] | Dwight Schrute. | |
[01:53] | Well, hi there, David Wallace. | 哦 嗨 David |
[01:55] | Why would you ever call me when the manager is out of town? | Wallace 当经理不在的时候 你为什么老打给我呢 |
[01:59] | Well, I have some very exciting news. | 我有非常振奋的新闻 |
[02:01] | And you didn’t call Jim. That seems significant. | 你并没打给Jim 这很说明问题啊 |
[02:03] | Hi, David! Jim, good. You should hear this, too. | – 嘿 David – Jim 太好了 – 你也该听听这个 – 啊 不 他不需要 干嘛– Ji– |
[02:05] | No, he shouldn’t! What? Jim! | |
[02:08] | Go ahead, David. I’m listening. | 说吧 David 我在听 |
[02:09] | I… Okay, David, I want to take you off speaker. | 不 我 好吧 David 我要关掉免提了 但我就不知道怎么能听到你了 各位 听着 这可是大新闻 |
[02:11] | But I don’t know where I’d put you. | |
[02:15] | Guys, listen. This is big news. | |
[02:17] | The Scranton White Pages just got in contact with my office. | Scranton白页电话簿刚联系我办公室 |
[02:19] | They have apparently dropped their supplier for the last ten years. | 显然他们放弃了 过去十年的供应商 |
[02:24] | The White Pages. | 白页电话簿 |
[02:25] | The White Pages. Do you want it? No. | 白页电话簿 你想要吗 不想 |
[02:28] | Do you use it? No. | 你用吗 不用 它们会每年三次莫名的出现 在你的门阶上吗 |
[02:29] | Does it inexplicably show up on your doorstep three times a year? | 它们会每年三次莫名的出现 在你的门阶上吗 |
[02:32] | Yes, yes and yes. | 是的 是的 |
[02:34] | There is a reason we in the paper industry | 没错 在造纸业 我们把它叫做”白鲸” |
[02:36] | call this thing the White Whale. | 是有原因的 |
[02:40] | Look at all that sweet blubber. | 看看这些可爱的废纸 |
[02:43] | Look, we need our top salesman | 听着 我们需要顶级销售 参与这个项目 |
[02:45] | running point on this, and Dwight, that is you. | 这就是你 Dwight |
[02:48] | I’m going to need to put you on hold for a second. | 我需要你保留通话一下 哈! |
[02:54] | Yeah! Whoo! | 耶! 哇喔! |
[02:56] | Eat it, Jim! Eat it, Phyllis! Eat… | 吃屎去吧 Jim! 吃屎去吧 |
[02:59] | Where’s Stanley? He’s in the bathroom. | Phyllis! 吃屎– – Stanley在哪 |
[03:01] | Will you run into the bathroom and tell him to eat it? | – 他在洗手间 你能去洗手间告诉他 认了吧? |
[03:03] | Of course. | 当然 |
[03:05] | Yeah! Okay. Hey, David, I’m back. | 耶! 好的 嘿 David 我回来了 |
[03:09] | Eat it, Stanley! | 吃屎去吧 Stanley! |
[03:10] | So, last I remember Tom Peterman was in charge of that account? | 所以 呃 我记得 Tom Peterman负责那账户 |
[03:14] | No, my assistant spoke to the receptionist over there. | 不是 我助理和那边的前台聊过了 |
[03:16] | It’s someone new but she didn’t catch her name. | 是个新人 我没问到她的名字 |
[03:19] | Her name? | 她? |
[03:21] | No. Hey, Dwight shouldn’t… | 不 嘿 Dwight |
[03:23] | Thanks, David! Thank you so much for calling me today. | 不要– 谢谢 David 非常感谢今天的来电 |
[03:25] | Good luck! Good luck to you. | – 好运 – 你也好运 Dwight 你不能去 |
[03:27] | Dwight, you can’t go. | 你在女人方面有问题 |
[03:28] | You have a problem with women. You can’t sell to them. | 你不可能向她们推销 |
[03:31] | That’s a damnable lie. I love women. | 这他妈的是假话 我爱女人啊 |
[03:33] | Gina Rogers at Apex Technology | 顶点科技的Gina |
[03:36] | said you called her “Jine-a” for your entire meeting. | Rogers 说你在整场会议 |
[03:39] | NELLIEI EW. | 都叫她 “gy-na”(阴部) |
[03:41] | That’s not good. | 这可不好 是的 她说她纠正了他五次 |
[03:42] | Yeah, she said she corrected him five times. | 是的 她说她纠正了他五次 Gy-na说的? |
[03:45] | “Jine-a” said that? | 各位 我们不能让Dwight搞砸这个 |
[03:46] | Guys, we can’t let Dwight blow this! | 各位 我们不能让Dwight搞砸这个 |
[03:48] | An account this size could double our gross! | 这样规模的账户 能让我们的增长翻倍 |
[03:51] | That means raises, bonuses. | 那就代表着加薪 奖金… |
[03:54] | Pizza Friday could come back. | 星期五披萨日就能回归了 |
[03:55] | Hey, remember that week in the ’90s when we got bagels? | 嘿 记得90年代的那周 我们的百吉饼么 |
[03:58] | I miss Clinton. | 我想克林顿了 – |
[03:59] | Can you go instead? | 你替他去行吗 – |
[04:01] | Can’t. I have the thing. | 不行 我有事 |
[04:04] | I have this conference call today with this company | 我今天接到费城的公司的 |
[04:06] | in Philly that I’m helping start. | 电话会议 就是我参股的那个 |
[04:07] | First board meeting. | 第一次董事会 |
[04:10] | Also the first time I’ve ever been excited about work, | 也是我第一次对工作如此激动 |
[04:12] | so, that feels | 所以 感觉… |
[04:15] | wrong. | 不对劲 好吧 冷静 |
[04:17] | Okay, calm down, it’s just me, not Tom Selleck. | 我而已 不是Tom Selleck(演员) |
[04:22] | Nice. | 好极了 Toby 让我们都参与11月胡子节 |
[04:23] | Toby got us all to participate in Movember. | Toby 让我们都参与11月胡子节 |
[04:27] | It’s a charity for prostate cancer. | 关于前列腺癌的慈善机构 |
[04:29] | You pledge money and then you grow a mustache | 你投了钱进去 |
[04:31] | for the month of November. | 你11月就得留一整个月的胡子 |
[04:32] | So, this is how we look now. | 所以 我们现在就长这样了 |
[04:34] | I hope you like being turned on all the time. | 我希望你喜欢一直被我搞得性奋 |
[04:38] | Damn! | 可恶! |
[04:39] | Just keeps on coming, huh? | 就是源源不断呀 |
[04:41] | I have very fertile hair glands. | 是么 我有非常发达毛发腺体 |
[04:43] | I am so glad I got all of the dudes to do Movember. | 我很高兴让所有兄弟做”11月胡子节” |
[04:48] | We have the dopest time back in the annex. | 因为这个活动 我们在一起度过了最最愉快的时光 |
[04:51] | God. | 天! |
[04:52] | We even go to lunch, pick up babes. | 我们甚至一起吃午餐 接孩子 |
[04:55] | Smile if you love men’s prostates! | 如果你爱男人的前列腺 请微笑 – 嗨 – 嗨 春季大扫除? |
[05:01] | Hi. | Hi. |
[05:04] | Spring cleaning? | |
[05:05] | More like fall cleaning. | 更像是秋季清洁 |
[05:10] | I think the Senator is having an affair. | 我觉得我家参议员有婚外情 |
[05:14] | This doesn’t… | 这不– |
[05:16] | I’m sorry, what? | 不好意思 什– 什么? |
[05:18] | I think the Senator is having an affair. | 我觉得我家参议员有婚外情 |
[05:22] | I literally have nightmares in which what just happened happens. | 刚才发生的事情 |
[05:27] | I wake up in a sweat, | 我曾经做噩梦做到过 醒来一身大汗 |
[05:29] | and then I make Angela’s husband spoon me back to bed. | 然后我逼Angela的老公 哄我回到床上 |
[05:34] | When he comes home in the morning, | 他早上回家 |
[05:35] | he has this secret little smile. | 脸上带着神秘的微笑 |
[05:37] | Aww… | 哦 |
[05:38] | I’m sure that’s nothing. | 我想…那肯定没什么的 |
[05:41] | And he’s always at the yoga studio. | 他总是在瑜伽俱乐部 |
[05:43] | He never misses the noon class. | 从不错过中午课 |
[05:46] | Hot Yoga with Blake. | 和Blake做热瑜伽 |
[05:48] | Angela, Blake is also a guy’s name, | Blake也是个男人的名字 |
[05:50] | so he may be spending his afternoons with a guy named Blake, | 所以也许他整个下午 |
[05:53] | so nothing to worry about. | 都和一个叫Blake的男人在一起 |
[05:57] | Huh. | 所以没什么问题啊 |
[05:59] | Blake. Who’s Blake? | – Blake 谁是Blake – 我不知道 |
[06:01] | I don’t know. | 我真是从没听说关于 |
[06:02] | I’ve just never heard about the Senator and yoga. | 参议员和瑜伽的事… |
[06:05] | Right. From you. | – 没错 |
[06:07] | I’m sure it’s probably nothing. | – …从你这 我觉得这应该没什么 |
[06:09] | But what’s with the yoga already? | 但是这瑜伽到底是怎么回事 |
[06:10] | Right? And Blake? | – 对吧? – 还有Blake – 是吧? – 好吧 Angela 冷静 |
[06:11] | Right! All right, Angela, calm down. | – 是吧? – 好吧 Angela |
[06:13] | We need to go and check this out. What? | 冷静 – 好 – 我们需要去查清楚 |
[06:16] | Angela, I’ll go with you. | – 啥? – Angela 我和你一起去 |
[06:19] | So, show us how you’d normally sell to a female client. | 那 呃 让我们看看 |
[06:23] | Okay, with pleasure. | 你一般是怎么向女性客户推销的 好的 非常荣幸 |
[06:24] | Time to learn a few new tricks, old dog. | 是该学习些新把戏的时候了 狗狗们 |
[06:27] | You got this, Schrute. | – 你行的 Schrute – 好的 |
[06:28] | You’ve just walked into her office and begin. | 你走进她的办公室…开始 – 你好 – 你好 |
[06:33] | Hello. | Hello. |
[06:34] | May I please speak to your boss? | 我能和你们老板聊聊吗 |
[06:35] | No, she is the boss. | – 不 她就是老板 – 我就是? |
[06:37] | I am? Yes. | 对 |
[06:40] | Hi, I’m Mr. Hannon, how can I help you? | 嗨 我是Hannon女士 |
[06:43] | Okay, this isn’t working for me, | 有什么可以帮助您? 好吧 |
[06:44] | because no one would ever believe that she would be a boss. | 这对我不管用 因为没人会相信她是个老板 |
[06:47] | He’s absolutely right, I’m really struggling here. | 他说的没错 我也觉得演不好 |
[06:49] | I’ll be the buyer. | 哦 我可以当买家 |
[06:51] | Okay- | 好的 |
[06:54] | Hello, Mr. Schrute, nice to see you. Please have a seat. | 你好 Schrute先生 |
[06:56] | I never sit down during sales meetings. | 很高兴见到你 请坐 销售会议上我从不坐的 |
[06:59] | I want to appear aggressive and imposing. | 我希望呈现上进的 深刻印象 |
[07:01] | I am going to sell to you in 12 minutes. | 我要在12分钟内 把东西卖给你 |
[07:03] | No, actually, she’d like to take her time discussing her needs. | 不 事实上 她更愿意花时间讨论她的需求 |
[07:07] | I will tell her what her needs are and then fill them. | 我会告诉她 她需要什么 并满足她 |
[07:10] | This is going to work out best for you | 只要你放松 不用做什么 |
[07:12] | if you just relax and do nothing. | 这对你最有效 |
[07:15] | And once I’m finished, it’s over. | 等我弄完了 就搞定了 |
[07:19] | Okay, let’s stop here. Anyone have any thoughts? | 好的 我们先暂停 谁有什么想法吗 |
[07:21] | I thought it went great. | 我觉得很棒 |
[07:23] | I have written down a few questions. | 我 呃 写了几个问题 |
[07:25] | One, have you ever killed a woman? | 一 |
[07:27] | How many women have you killed? | 你杀过女人没有? 你杀过几个? |
[07:29] | Please sir, will you not kill me? | 求你了先生 可不可以不要杀我啊 |
[07:35] | Okay, let’s get started. | 好 我们开始吧 |
[07:37] | Okay, cool. Are we all on? | 好的 我们都在线了? |
[07:38] | Well, you’re the only one “on.” We’re all here. | 呃 我们都在现场 只有你一个人在线上 |
[07:42] | Right. | 对 |
[07:44] | Okay, over the next three months, I… | 好的 呃 在以后的三个月里… |
[07:46] | That’s the winter season, three months. | – 那就是冬季 – 我 呃– 三个月 |
[07:49] | I had some ideas actually… | 我 呃… 事实上 我有些想法 |
[07:52] | Are you at your office right now? | 你是在你办公室吗 |
[07:54] | Yeah. Trust me, I would rather be with you guys. | 是的 – 相信我 |
[07:57] | Okay. Yeah, it’s sounding kind of | 我更愿意和你们在一块 – 好的 |
[07:59] | spooky-sexy over here, Halpert. | 那个 这听起来 有点诡异的暧昧 Halpert |
[08:01] | Oh. | 哦 |
[08:03] | Sorry. I was saying that you should probably… | 不好意思 我 我 |
[08:05] | Whoa. | 呃 我是想说 你也行该打给我– |
[08:07] | I think there’s… I think there’s been a mistake. | 哦– 我想可能搞错了 |
[08:08] | We’re trying to reach Jim Halpert, not Batman. | 我们找Jim Halpert 不是蝙蝠侠 |
[08:13] | You know what? I should have just had… | 嗯 你知道吗? 我应该让你– |
[08:16] | I should have just had you call me on my cell. | – 我应该让你直接打我手机的 – 是啊 |
[08:17] | Yeah. I’ll… I’m going to try a different spot. Okay? | 我 呃 我要换个地方 好吗? |
[08:19] | Okay, yeah. Okay. I’ll call you right back. | – 嗯 |
[08:21] | Cool. What’s happening in three months? | 好的 – 我一会打给你 |
[08:25] | Okay, when you’re selling to women, | 三个月内要发生什么 好吧 |
[08:27] | it is crucial that you listen, Dwight. | 当你向女人推销 关键是你要倾听 Dwight |
[08:29] | Also, you want to respect their… | 而且 你要尊重她们… |
[08:33] | Are you listening now? | 你现在在听吗 |
[08:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:36] | Okay, well, you have to show us. | 好的 那你向我们展示下 |
[08:38] | That’s impossible. Listening happens in the ear and in the brain. | 这不可能 耳朵和大脑进行倾听 |
[08:41] | I mean, some organisms have external hairs | 我是说 有些器官外有毛发震动 |
[08:43] | that vibrate to indicate auditory stimulation, | 用以显示听觉刺激 |
[08:45] | but unfortunately our external hairs don’t vibrate at all. | 不过很可惜 |
[08:49] | Uh-huh. Uh-huh. | 我们的外部毛发从不震动 |
[08:52] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[08:53] | A little smile and a nod shows that I hear you. Got it? | 轻轻微笑和点头 表示我听到了 |
[08:58] | Kind of. | – 明白了? – 差不多 |
[08:59] | Nellie | Nellie, why don’t you tell Dwight |
[09:01] | what we were doing earlier today, | 你来告诉Dwight 我们今天刚才做了什么 |
[09:02] | and Dwight, you show us that you’re listening. | 然后 Dwight 你展示给我们 你在倾听 |
[09:04] | Well, we were in the warehouse where we were discussing the mural | 我们在仓库 |
[09:08] | that I’ve commissioned Pam to paint there. | 我们讨论我让Pam画的壁画 |
[09:10] | We were talking about the color schemes | 我们讨论配色方案 |
[09:11] | and the major themes we want to hit. | 和我们想达到的主题– |
[09:13] | Children of the world coming together, | 世界各地的孩子们聚集一起 |
[09:16] | cutting down trees to make paper, | 砍伐树木造纸 |
[09:19] | but not in a child labor-y way. | 但不是童工那一型的 |
[09:21] | It’s just up and down, just a regular nod, like a person. | 就只是上下… 就是规律的点头 像人一样 |
[09:24] | I am a person. | 我就是人 |
[09:26] | Yes. Yeah. | – 是 – 当然 你当然是人 |
[09:27] | Of course. You’re a person. We can do this. All right? | – 是的 – 我们能做到的 好吧? |
[09:29] | And then we thought we’d… | 然后我们认为我们就… |
[09:31] | I can’t. I just, I can’t carry on with that face. Look at it. | 我不行 我真不行– 我不能对着那张脸讲下去 |
[09:34] | I’m going to get nightmares with that face. | 你们看看 这脸会让我做恶梦的 |
[09:36] | I mean, he looks like he’s laboring over | 我是说 |
[09:38] | a stool having just eaten human flesh. | 他看起来像过度劳作 刚吃过人肉 |
[09:40] | That’s a bit extreme. | – 这也说得太严重了吧 – |
[09:42] | Yeah, I’m sorry. I’m sorry, but that is true. | 对– 对不起 但就是这样的 |
[09:43] | He’s screwed! The meeting is in less than an hour. | 他死定了 离开会还有不到一小时 |
[09:45] | All right, God, Dwight, just ignore every instinct you have. | 哦 好吧 天 Dwight |
[09:49] | It’s all garbage. Okay? | 呃 就忘掉你的每个直觉之举 那都是垃圾 好么? |
[09:51] | You’re the woman, I’m the salesman. | 你是那女人 我是销售员 |
[09:53] | Watch what I do and try to learn. | 看我怎么做的 然后尽量学习 |
[09:56] | Okay, I’m the woman. I’m a woman. Good? | 好的 我是那女人 我是个女的 对吗 |
[09:58] | No. | – 好的 – 不 |
[10:00] | Ms. Thomas! So good to see you. | Thomas女士 真高兴见到你 |
[10:03] | Hello. | 你好 |
[10:04] | Are those your kids? They’re so cute. | 哦 这些是你的孩子? 他们好可爱啊 |
[10:05] | They could be models. | 他们可以成为模特了 |
[10:07] | Thank you. I’m so proud of them. | 谢谢 我很为他们骄傲 |
[10:09] | I carried each one of them for nine months inside of my torso | 每个孩子我都怀了9个月 |
[10:13] | and then pushed them out of my vagina. | 先是在我的肚肚里 然后再从阴道里挤出来 |
[10:15] | Boo. Weird. | – 打住 恶心 – 不行 |
[10:17] | Okay, well, this is a lost cause. He’s hopeless. | 好吧 没戏了 他没救了 |
[10:21] | Ten years ago I didn’t care if Dwight got married or died a beet farming bachelor. | 十年前 我才不管Dwight结婚了 还是当种甜菜的光棍孤老终死 |
[10:26] | But having kids makes you so soft. | 但生小孩会让人变得温柔起来 |
[10:28] | I used to watch Pulp Fiction and laugh, and now I’m like, | 我以前喜欢边看”低俗小说”边大笑 |
[10:31] | that poor Gimp is somebody’s child. | 现在我却会想 那可怜的瘸子也有爹妈惦记啊 |
[10:35] | You know, I think there could be a lot of benefits | 我觉着你如果你学着怎么和女人打交道 |
[10:37] | if you could learn to get along with women. | 你会收益颇丰的 |
[10:39] | I have no problem with women. | 你不懂 我和女人交流得心应手 |
[10:41] | It’s business women and their… | 就是不爽女经理 |
[10:43] | Their power suits and their shoulder pads. | 还有她们那强势的西装和肩垫 |
[10:46] | Don’t lie about your shoulders! | 我不准有人对肩膀作假 |
[10:48] | Dwight, listen to me. | Dwight 你听我说 |
[10:49] | Business women are just normal, nice, reasonable people. | 女经理也是普通 友好 讲理的人 |
[10:54] | Who’s a nice, reasonable person, in your experience? | 回忆一下你认识的 和蔼可亲的人 |
[10:58] | I had a barber once who used to comb my hair gently. | 以前有个理发师 总是很温柔的给我梳头 |
[11:01] | Okay. So, when you’re selling to this woman, | 好的 那比如说你向她推销 |
[11:04] | just imagine she’s that nice, reasonable barber. | 把她想象成那个和蔼和亲的理发师 |
[11:07] | Okay. I can do that. | – 好了 这我能做到 |
[11:09] | Good. Baby steps. | – 嗯 真棒 慢慢来 |
[11:10] | He used to fight dogs. | 他以前总斗狗 |
[11:14] | Like, he used to make dogs fight, or he actually fought dogs? | 他喜欢让狗互相打 还是说 他喜欢和狗打? |
[11:19] | Little of this, little of that. | 都有一点吧 |
[11:23] | Which one is the instructor? | 教练是哪位? |
[11:25] | They’re all fatties. | 都是一堆死胖子 |
[11:27] | Angela. Angela. What? Where? | – 啥? 在哪? |
[11:30] | The stairs, the stairs. | – 楼梯那 楼梯 – 嗷 天哪 嗷 天哪 |
[11:31] | Oh, my God. | Oh, my God. |
[11:33] | So wait, Blake is a her. | 不 等等 Blake是女的 |
[11:36] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[11:38] | She’s so stunningly tiny. | 她这么娇小可爱 |
[11:40] | She’s like a petite double zero, for sure. For sure. | 她简直就像件超小号女装 必须的 必须的 |
[11:44] | Holy cow, look at what they’re doing. | 苍天啊 他们在做什么 |
[11:47] | She’s repositioning his hips for Downward Facing Dog. | 她在矫正他下犬式的臀部摆位 |
[11:50] | I’ve heard of this. | 这我听说过 |
[11:53] | D°9 Style! | 狗交式 |
[11:55] | Wait! Look, Oscar! | 等等 噢 看那 Oscar |
[11:57] | Thumbelina has a boyfriend. | 拇指姑娘有男友耶 |
[11:59] | And he has a ponytail. Ew. | 男友留个马尾辫? 恶心 |
[12:01] | I’d like to see that run for office. | 好想在”办公室”看到这一幕 |
[12:03] | Oscar, you were right, I had nothing to be worried about. | Oscar 你说的没错 我没啥可担心的 |
[12:07] | Thank you. Let’s go, let’s go. | 谢谢你 咱们走吧 走吧 – 别 – 疼 |
[12:09] | Shut up. Hold on. Hold on. Hold on. Just, sorry. | 闭嘴 等下 等下 等下 嘘 你别–抱歉 |
[12:13] | Look. | 看 |
[12:18] | This is fun. You know? | – 真好玩 – 噢 是吧 |
[12:21] | I mean, this is fun. | 真好玩 |
[12:23] | What I was saying is the genius of | 我刚才的意思是乔丹篮球鞋的天才之处 |
[12:25] | Air Jordan was not in the market saturation, | 并不是进入市场饱和状态 |
[12:27] | it was… | 它 |
[12:30] | It was what? Sorry… | – 它怎么了 – 对不起 呃 |
[12:32] | Jim we’re having a lot of trouble hearing you. | Jim 我们听不清你说话 |
[12:33] | The… What I was saying is, the real genius was in the… | 那个 那个 我是说 真正的天才之处是 |
[12:38] | Hey! Are those skateboarders back? | 嘿 那些滑板小子又来捣乱了? |
[12:40] | – Jim? Jim Jim? Jim, are you there? | |
[12:41] | Where are they? | 你还在吗 – 他们人呢 |
[12:42] | The little punks! | – 它其实… – 死兔崽子 |
[12:44] | It was in the authentic design, right? | 在于它充满真实感的设计 不是吗 |
[12:45] | So, I mean, you really felt like | 所以 |
[12:46] | Michael Jordan was wearing these shoes for… | 那个 就好像你化身乔丹 |
[12:48] | Jim, who’s messing with my van? Nobody. | – 穿着这种鞋 – 谁在给我的车使坏 – 没人 |
[12:50] | Jordan wore them for nobody? | – 乔丹给没人穿这鞋? – 不 |
[12:52] | No, no. We’re not following you, Halpert. | 不 不 我们理解无能 Halpert |
[12:54] | This ends now! | 别再来捣乱啦! |
[12:58] | Have a seat. She will be right in. | 请坐 她马上就到 |
[13:00] | Great. I’m sorry, do you mind telling me her name? | 太好了 真抱歉 |
[13:03] | I realize we don’t have it. | 能告诉我她叫什么吗? 我才发现我们这没她的名字 |
[13:07] | Uh, she’ll be right in. | – 呃 她马上就到 |
[13:08] | Okay, great. She’ll… | – 好的 太好了 她 |
[13:09] | Okay- | 好吧 |
[13:11] | Just a little off the top, and then a nice combing. | 头顶周围 温柔梳梳 |
[13:16] | Yeah. Just comb it. | 耶 梳梳 |
[13:27] | Oh, my God. | 我的神啊 |
[13:30] | It’s Jan. | 是Jan |
[13:32] | Dear God in heaven. | 喔 我的如来佛祖啊 |
[13:38] | Jan used to be one of my superiors, | Jan以前是我的上级 |
[13:39] | and she is one of the most erratic | 她是我见过最疯狂最恐怖的人 |
[13:41] | and terrifying people I have ever met. | |
[13:46] | You son of a bitch! You’re firing me? I answered you… | 你个狗娘养的 – 你要炒了我? – 我在访谈呢 |
[13:49] | Where the hell do you get off? | 你他妈到底从哪下来的 |
[13:50] | Jim and I are pretty sure she had an affair with her ex-assistant, Hunter. | Jim和我很确信 她和她的前助理Hunter有奸情 |
[13:53] | He was 17. | 他才17岁 |
[13:55] | But she looks great! | 但她很漂亮 |
[13:57] | If she asks, will you tell her I said that? | 她问起的话 你能转告她这句么 |
[14:00] | Forget everything we taught you! | 我们刚才教你的都赶紧忘了吧 |
[14:07] | Hey, Jan! It’s so great to see you. | 嘿 Jan 见到你太高兴啦 |
[14:10] | Where’s Wallace? What? | – Wallace人呢 – 什么 |
[14:12] | I was under the impression David Wallace would be coming. | 我还以为David Wallace要来呢 |
[14:14] | He bought back Dunder Mifflin, correct? | 他买了Dunder Mifflin 不是吗 |
[14:16] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[14:18] | Your daughter could be a bubble bath model. | 你女儿能当个泡泡浴模特 |
[14:20] | I could just bite her head off. | 我简直想把她脑袋啃下来 |
[14:24] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:26] | David is in Vermont. | 额 David现在在佛蒙特 |
[14:28] | Did you speak with him? He sent Dwight instead. | 你和他谈过吗 |
[14:30] | Molly! | 他派Dwight来的 |
[14:33] | David Wallace is in Vermont. | David Wallace在佛蒙特 |
[14:35] | Oh, my God. I talked to his assistant, | 噢 天哪 我 我和他助理谈过 |
[14:37] | and I guess it did get a little confusing | 我可能是有点迷糊了 |
[14:39] | because you said not to tell anyone your name. | 因为你说不要把你的名字告诉任何人 |
[14:41] | And then also, these Bluetooths are very hard to hear with. | 而且啊 这些蓝牙耳机很难用 |
[14:44] | I know you love the way they look, | 我知道 你觉得他们好看 |
[14:45] | but Tom never had us use them, so… | – 可Tom从来不让我们用 |
[14:47] | Molly? I am not Tom. lam Jan. | 我又不是Tom 老娘是Jan |
[14:51] | I’m so sorry, Jan. | 真抱歉 Jan |
[14:56] | Anyway- | 不管怎么说 |
[14:58] | Thought it would be fun to have a little chat with | 我以为过了这么多年 |
[15:03] | David Wallace after all these years. | 能和David Wallace促膝谈心会很有意思呢 |
[15:06] | Oh, Well. | 那么 |
[15:10] | What are you doing? Listening. | 你在做什么? 倾听 |
[15:12] | – Stop. – Sorry. | – 给我打住 打住 – 对不起 |
[15:13] | Stop that. Okay. | 好的 |
[15:16] | So, this was all just a trick? You don’t really have any business to give? | 那么这全是骗局了 你根本没有业务要和我们做 |
[15:21] | No, I do. | 我有的 |
[15:23] | But not to us. | 但不是和我们做 |
[15:24] | Insightful, Pam. | 真聪明 Pam |
[15:27] | You did good, Dwight. It’s okay. Seriously, Jan’s not normal. | 你做的不错 Dwight 挺好的 说真的 Jan不是正常人 咱走吧 |
[15:30] | Let’s just go. She’s not going to sell to us. | 她不会卖给我们的 |
[15:33] | Yes, she is. | 她会的 |
[15:35] | Now, I may not have any instincts with women, | 我可能对女人没有任何直觉 |
[15:38] | butlhave an instinct for sales. | 但我有商业直觉 |
[15:40] | You keep her occupied, I’ll be right back. | 你赶紧和她搭话 我速去速回 |
[15:42] | What? | 啥? |
[15:44] | Pam. Yeah? | – 嗯 – 我很忙 那 – 嗯 额… |
[15:45] | I’m a very busy woman, so… | – 我很忙 那 |
[15:46] | Yeah, do you have any other pictures of Astrid? | – 嗯 额… 你有Astrid其他的照片吗 |
[15:50] | Fine, I will show you one slideshow. | 好吧 我就给你看一个幻灯片 |
[15:56] | Erin, did this call come… | – Erin 你打电话给… – 噢 |
[15:58] | Sorry. I just… I saw your face. | 对不起 我不小心看到你的脸了 |
[16:00] | Oh. | 真对不起 |
[16:01] | I’m sorry. It’s for the thing. | 是为了那活动 |
[16:03] | I know. That’s great. | 我知道 |
[16:04] | It just, it makes it look like there’s an eyebrow | 挺棒的 |
[16:06] | in the middle of your face. | 只不过你看着有点像… 你脑袋中间有条眉毛 |
[16:07] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[16:09] | A handsome eyebrow! But it makes your mouth look like an eye socket. | 很英俊的眉毛 不过 这样一来显得你嘴巴像眼窝 |
[16:13] | Which isn’t bad! | – 其实这样还不错 – 呵呵 |
[16:14] | Uh-huh. Butyoulook like a cyclops | 不过 你看着像独角兽 |
[16:17] | whose eye fell out. | 眼珠子还 掉出来了 |
[16:20] | Which is great. It’s such a great cause. | 其实显得特好看 而且目的很崇高 |
[16:25] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[16:30] | Mommy, you’re a princess | * 妈咪 你就是公主 * |
[16:34] | Mommy, you’re a superstar | * 妈咪 你就是明星 * |
[16:39] | Mommy, you’re the greatest | * 妈咪 你最棒 * |
[16:43] | How can I ever fill your shoes? | * 俺何时能穿进你的鞋鞋 * |
[16:51] | Your voice is as lovely as ever. | 爱你 Astrid 哇哦 你声音一如既往的动听 |
[16:54] | Oh… | 嗷 |
[16:55] | And it is so cute how she signs her name. | 她的签名真可爱 |
[16:57] | That was… That was me, too. | 其实那也是我签的名 |
[17:00] | Okay. It’s just, that’s how Cece does it, with the backwards Es. | 哦 好吧 Cece写她的E也是这么倒着写的 |
[17:04] | Cece can’t spell her name? | – Cece不会拼自己的名字 |
[17:06] | Actually, she can. | – 其实她会 |
[17:07] | Well, it’s not really much of a comparison, is it? | 呵呵 这根本没有可比性 好吗 |
[17:08] | I mean, “Cece” is two letters, and “Astrid” is… | 你看 “Cece” 只有两种字母 而 “Astrid” 有… |
[17:11] | I mean, there’s even some adults who can’t spell it. | 有些成年人也不能拼写自己的名字呢 |
[17:15] | Of course. Can you spell it? | – 当然 – 你会拼你的吗? |
[17:18] | Try to spell it, Pam. | 拼拼看 Pam |
[17:20] | Um… | 嗯… |
[17:21] | A… “A,” | |
[17:23] | “X”? I don’t… You got me. | X? 我不…挺难哈 |
[17:27] | Don’t patronize me. | 别想同情老娘 |
[17:28] | I’m so sorry. I hate this. You’re better. | 真对不起 我恨死了 你比我强 |
[17:31] | Okay, we should go now. Let’s go. | 行了把 咱走把 走 |
[17:33] | Wait, just… Just waitjust a minute. Just watch. | 等等 马上 你看啊 |
[17:43] | Wait, why are you… Oh. Are you getting yourjollies right now? | 等等 你干嘛 你不会下面硬了吧 |
[17:47] | Can’t get enough of the show? | 春宫秀看上瘾了吧? – |
[17:49] | Yourjollies are all on fire. | 欲火焚身 – |
[17:51] | Please! It’s Robert who’s enjoying it! | 拜托 Robert很享受啊 |
[17:54] | What? | 你说什么 |
[17:55] | This could be the affair that you’re scared of. | 这才是你所担心的奸情 |
[17:57] | Politicians are wonderful liars. | 政客都是牛逼的谎言家 |
[17:58] | You never know who they really are. | 你永远看不透他们的真面目 |
[18:04] | But he’s probably not gay. He’s straight. | 不过 他可能不是基 |
[18:08] | He’s straight, so… | 他是直得 他是直的 他 |
[18:14] | Excuse me, could I get some more water? No. | 不好意思 能给我喝杯水吗 不能 |
[18:18] | Jan, you thought I had no more cards left to play. | 你以为我没牌出了吗 |
[18:21] | Well, I’ve got one. Man-Boy! | 其实 我有的 小男子汉 |
[18:24] | The Ace of Babes. | 性感小天王 |
[18:26] | Oh, my God. | – 天哪 |
[18:27] | Where’s the Quiznos? | – 马子呢 |
[18:30] | You’re the Quiznos. | 你就是马子 |
[18:32] | Jan, may I introduce to you, | Jan 请允许我介绍 |
[18:34] | your own personal Dunder Mifflin liaison, | 你在Dunder Mifflin的私人联络人 |
[18:37] | devoted to servicing this account with total client satisfaction. | 致力于服务这位客户 绝对客户满意担保 |
[18:41] | I sense that Molly | 我能感受到Molly并不能满足您的需求 |
[18:44] | wasn’t quite meeting your needs. | |
[18:47] | Nothing like your old assistant. | 一点也不像您的前助理 |
[18:51] | Hunter, was that his name? | Hunter 是叫这个吧 |
[18:55] | I… I don’t recall. And yes, Molly is crap. | 我 我 我记不得了 没错 Molly是垃圾 |
[18:59] | Okay, you do not have to do this. | 好了 你不必这样做的 |
[19:02] | Do what? Get into sales? That’s what I want. | 做什么 进入推销界吗 我很想啊 |
[19:05] | He’s been growing that mustache for weeks. | 他几周前已经开始长小胡子了 |
[19:09] | Best he can do. | 花一样的年纪 |
[19:11] | So young. | 如此年轻 |
[19:14] | Will you… | 你能不能 |
[19:16] | You. Can you turn around for me, please? | 转过身让我瞧瞧 谢谢 |
[19:22] | Dwight, you can go. I will call you in a week or so | Dwight 你可以走了 过一两个礼拜我给你打电话 |
[19:24] | and let you know whether I want your business. | 通知你合作事宜 |
[19:26] | Thank you. Very good. | 很好 |
[19:30] | Do you have a valid passport? | 你有有效护照吗 |
[19:36] | – Jim Halpert. | |
[19:38] | Hey, it’s Colin. | 嘿 我是Colin |
[19:39] | Hey, man. lam so sorry about that. | 嘿 伙计 刚才真抱歉 |
[19:41] | No, don’t worry about it. | 我知道 没关系的 |
[19:44] | It’s just, it’s not totally working. | 事情不太行的通而已 |
[19:47] | Yeah, no, I know. This whole telecommuting thing, not ideal. | 嗯 我知道 电话通讯什么的 不太理想 |
[19:51] | But don’t worry, I’ll figure it out. | 不过别担心 我会想办法的 |
[19:52] | Yeah, it’s not just not ideal. I mean, with you there, | 其实 不只是’不太理想’ |
[19:56] | I don’t know how we’re going to do this. | 我是说 有你在 我不知道我们要怎么搞 |
[20:01] | What does… What does that mean? | 这…这是什么意思 |
[20:04] | Oscar, what is happening here? | Oscar 到底怎么回事啊 |
[20:06] | Why would you say you think the Senator might be gay? | 你为什么觉得参议院是基呀 |
[20:09] | I don’t know, Angela. I’m dehydrated. | 我不知道 Angela 我有点脱水 |
[20:11] | Maybe you heard me wrong. We should just go. | 可能 你听错了吧 咱走吧 |
[20:15] | Look, look, here he comes! Here he comes. He’s coming, he’s coming. | – 看呀 看呀 – 他来了 他来了 |
[20:21] | What is he doing? He’s making a phone call. | – 他在干什么啊 – 打电话呢 噢 噢 |
[20:41] | Hey, Molly. You should just quit. | 嘿 Molly 直接辞职吧 |
[20:44] | Yeah. | Yeah. – 是啊 谢谢 – 嗯 |
[20:45] | Thanks. | 好吧 |
[20:47] | Oh, and Molly? | 还有 Molly |
[20:49] | I know it can’t be easy working for Jan. Good luck with your feelings. | 我知道为Jan做事不容易 祝你的心情好运 |
[20:56] | Dwight! That was really nice. | Dwight 你做的真好 |
[21:00] | You should ask for her number. | 你应该管她要号码 |
[21:02] | I got her number. | 我拿到她的号码了 |
[21:04] | Four-one-five-Y-C-L. | |
[21:06] | That’s a license number? | – 那是车牌号 |
[21:08] | That’s all you need. | – 这就足够了 |
[21:09] | And when I have curried favor with her, I will let you know. | 我和她炒了饭 会告诉你的 |
[21:13] | Why me? | 为啥是我 |
[21:15] | Because you are my friend and you are a woman. | 因为你是我朋友 而且你是女人 |
[21:19] | And women love gossip. It’s like air to you people. | 女人最爱八卦 和你们的氧气似的 |
[21:23] | Ugh. God! | 天 恶 |