时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | I’m having second thoughts about one of the shirts I packed, | 我不想带那件衬衫了 |
[00:12] | the blue one with the stripes. | 蓝色条纹那件 |
[00:15] | I’m sure it’s fine. It’s a blue shirt. | 带着吧 就是件蓝衬衫嘛 |
[00:17] | Yeah, but I’m wondering if it’s too blue. | 没错 但是我觉得它是不是太蓝了 |
[00:19] | Like, am I making a statement with the blueness? | 就像是 蓝色宣言? (蓝色可以表示犹豫 也可以表示淫荡) |
[00:24] | I am leaving early today for Philly, | 我今天要早点下班去费城 |
[00:28] | because tomorrow is the first day of my new job. | 因为明天是我新工作的第一天 |
[00:32] | So, I figure I get in at 5:00, check in to a hotel about 6:00, | 我想5点到 6点入住宾馆 |
[00:36] | so I can get a real good night of restless sleep and nervous puking. | 这样我就能有整个晚上用来辗转反侧 紧张得吐一吐 |
[00:41] | Excuse me! Trying to get work done. | 不好意思 正工作呢 |
[00:43] | Some people don’t care about Jim’s new sports job in Phila-whatever. | 有人根本不在乎Jim 在那”费”还是什么地方的新体育工作 |
[00:46] | So you know my job has something to do with sports, | 所以你知道我的工作和体育有关 |
[00:49] | but you don’t know the end of the word “Philadelphia”? | 却不知道怎么说全”费城”么? |
[00:52] | Philadelphia. From the Greek philia meaning “love,” | 费城(Philadelphia) 源自希腊语philia 是”爱”的意思 |
[00:55] | and “adelph” meaning Adolf. “The City that Loves Adolf.” | adelph是”Adolf” 就是“这城市爱Adolf” (阿道夫是希特勒的姓) |
[00:58] | Good luck with your new enterprise. | 祝你新事业 蒸蒸日上 |
[01:01] | And don’t wear the blue-striped shirt. | 别穿蓝色条纹衬衫 |
[01:02] | It makes your neck look like an old mop handle. | 会让你的脖子看起来像拖把把手 |
[01:08] | Oh! Hey, guys, the Christmas party is today. | 哦… 同志们 圣诞聚会是今天啊 |
[01:11] | Merry Christmas, everyone! | 圣诞快乐啊 各位! |
[01:13] | No. Is it? | – 不是吧 – 是今天吗? |
[01:15] | I mean, it says “X-mas party,” but I think we all know what that’s code for. | 我知道 这上面写的是”耶诞派对” 但大家都知道这是什么意思 |
[01:18] | So we’re not going to have a Christmas party this year? | 所以 今年就没有圣诞聚会了? |
[01:21] | Angela, how could you do this to us? | Angela 你怎么能这样对我们? |
[01:23] | Right. Like, I’m responsible | 哦 没错 |
[01:25] | because I’m in charge of the Party Planning Committee. | 就因为我负责聚会筹划委员会 我就要对此负责 |
[01:27] | Well, you are the one in charge of the… | 是你该负责的呀 |
[01:28] | Don’t blame me for something we all forgot! | 干嘛把大伙都忘了的事 归咎我一个人 |
[01:30] | Yeah, let’s not blame her for something we all forgot! | 对啊 不要把大伙都忘了的事 归咎于她 |
[01:33] | I didn’t realize how many of Angela’s opinions I agreed with | 在她知道我和她老公有一腿 还试图打断我膝盖骨之前 |
[01:37] | until she tried to have my kneecap shattered for sleeping with her husband. | 我都不知道 我跟Angela对很多事情有那么多的共识 |
[01:40] | She makes a lot of very sound points. | 她的话很多都特别有道理的 |
[01:43] | I knew the party was today, but nobody asked me to plan it, | 我知道今天聚会 |
[01:46] | so I didn’t. Hmm. | 但没人让我筹划什么 所以我没计划过 |
[01:47] | Funny how that works. | 不知道它要怎么聚了 |
[01:49] | We’re out there, sweating our balls off every day, | 我们每天干活累得蛋疼 |
[01:52] | busting our balls. | 根本蛋都肿了 好吗 |
[01:53] | We deserve a Christmas party. | 我们该有个圣诞聚会! |
[01:55] | Well, then why don’t we just get some liquor and those mini-cupcakes? | 那 我们弄点酒来吧 – |
[01:59] | Mini-cupcakes? | 再来点迷你纸杯蛋糕? – 迷你纸杯蛋糕? |
[02:00] | As in the mini-version of regular cupcakes, | 就是迷你版的正常纸杯蛋糕呗 |
[02:03] | which is already a mini-version of cake? | 纸杯蛋糕已经是迷你版蛋糕了 好不好 |
[02:06] | Honestly, where does it end with you people? | 老实说 你们这些人有没有下限啊? |
[02:08] | What about an authentic Pennsylvania Dutch Christmas? | 来个真正的宾州荷式圣诞如何 |
[02:11] | Drink some gluhwein, enjoy some hasenpfeffer. | 喝点 热红酒 吃点五香兔肉 |
[02:15] | Enjoy Christmas with Saint Nicholas’ | 过个有圣诞老人的乡村德国朋友 |
[02:17] | rural German companion, Belsnickel. | Belsnickel(德国童话里送圣诞礼物的人) 的圣诞节 |
[02:20] | Yes! That! That! That! | 好极了! 就这个 这个 这个了 |
[02:23] | Definitely doing that. Are we all in agreement? | 我们就来这个风 都没意见吧? |
[02:25] | No! ALLI No. | – 不行 – 不! |
[02:26] | Done, right? No. | – 就这么办吧 好吗? – 不行 |
[02:27] | I want Tropical Christmas. | 我想要热带风情圣诞 |
[02:29] | Topless Christmas! | – 无上装圣诞 |
[02:30] | Tapas Swiss Miss! | – 瑞士小姐小吃! |
[02:33] | Spanish tapas and Swiss Miss hot cocoa. What’s so hard to understand? | 西班牙小吃和瑞士小姐热巧– 很难理解吗 |
[02:37] | Or, who was it that suggested an authentic Pennsylvania Dutch Christmas? | 或者 是谁建议传统宾州荷式圣诞来着 |
[02:42] | I think it was someone really popular. | 我觉得是很受欢迎的一位 |
[02:44] | We already said no. No! | – 已经被否了 – 不行 不行 太诡异了 |
[02:45] | – No, no. – Too weird. | 这是1982年我们家在农场 过宾州荷式圣诞的照片 |
[02:46] | This is me and my family celebrating Pennsylvania Dutch Christmas | 这是1982年我们家在农场 |
[02:49] | in 1982 on the farm. | 过宾州荷式圣诞的照片 |
[02:51] | There’s me and my brother Jeb breaking the ceremonial pig rib. | 我和我弟弟Jeb 掰好运猪肋骨 |
[02:54] | He doesn’t come back for Christmas anymore. | 然后 他就再也没过圣诞了 |
[02:57] | The sepia tint is from an app on my phone. | 整个复古风格是我手机的应用做出来的 |
[03:00] | This is the same photo Matrix-style. | 这是这张照片的”骇客帝国” 风 |
[03:04] | I’m not understanding the confusion. | 我不太明白大家的疑惑 |
[03:06] | Am I the only one who wants to try hufflepuffs | 只有我想尝试蓝调音乐 |
[03:08] | and schnauzer-hosen and meet this Glen Pickle guy? | 和德国雪纳瑞毛袜吗 只有我想见见这腌黄瓜怪人吗? |
[03:11] | Party Planning Committee, emergency meeting. Now. | 聚会筹办委员会 紧急会议 动起来 |
[03:18] | – I’m on it. – Great. | – 接下来交给我 – 好的 |
[03:20] | I’m just hoping German terrorists | 我只希望德裔恐怖分子不要接掌聚会就好 |
[03:21] | don’t take over this Christmas party, | |
[03:23] | make me go all John McClane on their asses. | 别逼我学John McClane(虎胆龙威) 狠狠揍他们丫的 |
[03:25] | Wait, German terrorists? That’s oddly specific. | 德裔恐怖分子? 这也太具体了吧 |
[03:28] | And I think… I think you mean John McCain. | 你说的 应该是John McCain议员吧 |
[03:31] | Die Hard reference. I haven’t seen it. | 我说的是”虎胆龙威”里的 – |
[03:33] | You haven’t seen Die Hard? No. | 没看过 – 你没看过”虎胆龙威”? |
[03:35] | Why haven’t you seen Die Hard? | 你为什么没看过”虎胆龙威” ? |
[03:37] | I don’t know! I just haven’t! | 不知道 就是没看过啊 |
[03:39] | Come on. You had to have at least seen some of it. | 拜托 你至少瞄过几眼吧 |
[03:41] | Nope. | 没 |
[03:42] | “Now I have a machine gun. Ho, ho, hoT | “我有只机械枪” |
[03:47] | “Come out to the coast, we’ll get together, have a few laughs.” | “来海岸这边 我们聚一聚 加点欢笑” |
[03:50] | None of this makes any sense to me. | 我都不知道是怎么回事呢! |
[03:53] | Oh! Yeah, and when he takes the gun off his back and he’s like, | 是啊 当他把枪从背后抽出 |
[03:56] | “Yippee-ki-yay, mother…” | 他就说”雅皮士 你这狗娘–“ |
[03:58] | Actually, he doesn’t say that there. | 实际上 他没这么说 |
[04:00] | He says it earlier, when he’s on the radio with Hans. | 在之前和Hans无线电对话时说的这段 |
[04:05] | Yes. You are right. Forgive me. | 是的 你说的对 我错了 |
[04:07] | That’s okay, bud. Nope. | – 这没什么的 兄弟 – 不是的 |
[04:09] | Common mistake. No, it’s not. | – 这种错误人人都会犯的啦 – 不是的 |
[04:11] | Nerd! | 书呆子! |
[04:13] | Do you know every line of the movie? | 你不会记住每句台词了吧 |
[04:15] | My brother dared me to memorize it, | 我哥哥问我敢不敢背完台词 |
[04:17] | and I did it, and I loved doing it. | 我就背了 而且还挺享受 |
[04:20] | Okay, let’s hear it. | 好吧 让我听听看 |
[04:22] | Hear what? Die Hard. | – 听什么? – “虎胆龙威”? |
[04:24] | Every line. Go. | 每句台词 开始 |
[04:26] | “You don’t like flying, do you?” | 你不爱飞行吧? |
[04:27] | Don’t change the subject. | 别转移话题 |
[04:29] | No, that’s… | 不是 这是– |
[04:31] | The movie is starting. | 电影开始了 |
[04:33] | We’re thinking of collaborating with | 我们在考虑和Mike |
[04:34] | Mike Schmidt on some of his charity work. | Schmidt合作慈善工作 |
[04:36] | I love Philly. Dirty town. | 我喜欢费城 |
[04:39] | Whoa! | 喧嚣的城市 |
[04:40] | Philly! Exciting stuff, man. | 费城啊! |
[04:43] | Whoo! | 好让人激动吧 兄弟 |
[04:45] | So, are you sure you remembered everything for your trip? | 你确定你记得出行的所有事了? |
[04:47] | Yeah, I think so. | – 我觉得是的 |
[04:48] | Think that through for a sec. | – 再仔细想想 |
[04:51] | Yeah, Jim’s going to Philly tomorrow. | 没错 Jim明天就去费城了 |
[04:52] | He said he was going to take me with him, but that was two months ago | 他说会带我一起去 两个月前说的 |
[04:55] | and I haven’t heard anything since. | 从那之后再没提过 |
[04:58] | I mean, he said that, right? | 我说 他是跟我说了的吧? |
[05:01] | What else could you possibly be forgetting? | 还有什么你可能忘带了的? |
[05:05] | Things, people? | 东西啊 人啊 |
[05:08] | Do you know who’s not going to get to work | 你知道谁今年不会开始新事业吗 |
[05:10] | on some exciting new startup this year? | |
[05:12] | George Howard Skub, aka the alleged Scranton Strangler. | 就是所谓的Scranton扼杀狂 |
[05:17] | Because he’s in prison for something he may not have done. | 因为他为他可能没做过对的事进了监狱 |
[05:21] | I’m sorry, the Scranton who? | 等等– 你说Scranton的谁? |
[05:23] | The Scranton Strangler. George Howard Skub. | Scranton扼杀狂 |
[05:26] | Have I not told you about the jury I was on a couple of years ago? | 我没告诉你我两年前参加的陪审团的事吗 |
[05:30] | Oh! What happened? | 是个什么情况 |
[05:31] | I mean, if you can talk about it, obviously. | 如果 你愿意讲讲的话 |
[05:32] | Because if you can’t, I understand. | 如果你不能讲 我也能理解 |
[05:34] | I could. I could talk about it. | 我能 能讲啊 |
[05:37] | See you next Christmas. | – 他讲到明年圣诞都行 |
[05:39] | I could, sure. Have a seat. | – 可以讲讲的 坐下听吧 |
[05:40] | I would start at the beginning, | 那就从头讲起吧 |
[05:42] | but I think I need to go farther back. | 不过 我觉得我该再往前追溯一下 |
[05:46] | We’re the Party Planning Committee. | 我们是聚会筹划委员会 |
[05:48] | And we did not get where we are by playing it safe. | 在有条不紊前 谁都不准离开 |
[05:51] | We got here by being risk-takers! | 我们就是风险承担者 |
[05:54] | And yeah, Dwight’s party is going to be terrible, maybe. | 而且 没错 Dwight的主意肯定会很恐怖 也许吧 |
[06:01] | Maybe it’s not. | 也许不会呢 |
[06:04] | Maybe it’s going to be great. | 也许还会不错呢 |
[06:07] | And if it’s great, | 如果还赞… |
[06:12] | I think we all know what that would mean to us. | 我想我们都知道那对我们意味着什么 |
[06:19] | Let’s do it. Yes! Phyllis! | – 那就做吧 – 帅 Phyllis! |
[06:21] | No. I don’t want my name attached to this party. | 不 我不想把我的名字和这种聚会联系起来 |
[06:24] | What does that even mean? Where would your name appear? | 什么意思? 跟你的名字有半毛钱关系吗? |
[06:27] | Please just take my name off of everything. | 就是不要让我名字出现在任何东西上 |
[06:28] | Just take her name off of everything! | 不要让她名字出现在任何东西上 |
[06:34] | The Party Planning Committee, minus Angela, | 聚会筹办委员会 不算Angela |
[06:36] | has decided that we’re all going to do | 决定我们办个Dwight式圣诞 |
[06:40] | Dwight’s Christmas. | |
[06:41] | Yes! Yeah! Yeah! Okay! Yes! | 好的! 定了! 没错! |
[06:46] | It’s a Christmas miracle! Yeah! Whoo-hoo! | 好! 圣诞奇迹啊! 耶! |
[06:50] | Dwight | Dwight? Yes. |
[06:51] | There is one rule that you need to take very seriously. | 还有一点规定你要听好 |
[06:54] | And that is… | 就是… |
[06:57] | That there are no rules. | 没有任何规则 |
[06:58] | You have never been cooler. | 你最帅了 |
[07:02] | Best Christmas ever. | 史上最赞圣诞 |
[07:04] | You’re welcome. Thank you. | – 不客气 – 谢谢你 |
[07:11] | And Pennsylvania Dutch Christmas has officially begun! | 宾州荷式圣诞正式启动 |
[07:17] | Ugh! What is this stuff? Lava? | 这是啥东西呀 岩浆? |
[07:19] | That is gluhwein, also known as “glow wine,” | 这是热红酒 也叫做 发热酒 |
[07:22] | also used to sterilize medical instruments. | 也可用来消毒医疗器械 |
[07:25] | And, interesting factoid, | 而且 有趣的是 |
[07:27] | this is the very spoon that guided my soft skull | 这是我出生 |
[07:30] | through the birth canal when I was born. | 引导我出产道时用的那个勺子 |
[07:32] | Enjoy! What is it? | – 尝一下 – 这是什么? |
[07:34] | Don’t touch it! | 别碰它 |
[07:37] | Somebody’s found the hog maw! What? | – 有人发现猪肚了 – 哦! 怎么了? |
[07:40] | It’s a Pennsylvania Dutch specialty, hog maw. | 这是宾州荷式特产 |
[07:42] | That’s a beauty, isn’t it? | 猪肚 人间美食吧 |
[07:44] | I don’t even want to tell you what it’s made of until after you try it. | 你尝过之后我再告诉你制作过程 |
[07:46] | Ugh! I’m not eating mystery meat. | – 我不吃不知名的肉 |
[07:48] | It is stuffed pig stomach. | – 是填充了料的猪胃 |
[07:50] | And after we finish it, we get to break the pig rib. | 之后 我们还需要掰幸运猪肋骨呢 |
[07:53] | – Can’t wait. – Weird. | – 真是等不及了 – 诡异 |
[07:54] | Where’re the sugar cookies? Where’s the karaoke machine? | 甜饼干在哪 还有卡拉OK机 |
[07:57] | This is austere, Meredith. | 严肃点 Meredith |
[07:59] | This is celebrating Christmas for all of the right reasons. | 这是庆祝圣诞的正确方法 |
[08:03] | The cookies and toys and sweets are mere distractions. | 饼干 玩具和糖都只是后来引申出来的 |
[08:07] | I mean, most people don’t even know | 大多数人甚至都不知道 |
[08:09] | that a candy cane represents a shepherd’s crook, | 甘蔗代表的是牧羊人的牧羊杖 |
[08:12] | which I assure you, does not taste like peppermint. | 而且我保证不是薄荷味的 |
[08:14] | It tastes like sheep feces. | 尝着像羊脸 |
[08:16] | How would anyone even know… | – 怎么会有人知道– |
[08:17] | Have you ever tasted a shepherd’s crook? | – 你尝过牧羊人的拐杖么? |
[08:19] | I don’t know. Is it what you expected? | 不知道 这是你期待的聚会么 |
[08:21] | I feel like Dwight is holding a candle and reading a poem. | 我觉得– Dwight拿着蜡烛念诗呢 |
[08:26] | So happy right now. | 真欢乐 |
[08:34] | Wait, what is that I hear? Someone on the roof? | 等等 我听到了什么? 房顶是有人吗 |
[08:37] | How strange. | 好奇怪 |
[08:39] | Excuse me, I have to run to my car to take a dump. | 失陪下 我要去车里方便下 |
[08:46] | Wish my car had a bathroom. | 我车里要是也有厕所该多好 |
[08:49] | “Let Heinrich plant the detonators | “让Heinrich安装炸药 Theo布置顶部 |
[08:51] | “and Theo prepare the vault. After that. | 之后–” 台词不是这样的 |
[08:53] | That wasn’t the line. I’m sorry, Pete. | 对不住 Pete |
[08:55] | That is transcribed by some fan. They make mistakes. | 这是影迷的转录 他们不全对 |
[08:59] | I don’t know. This looks pretty legit. | 不知道 这个看着挺正确的啊 |
[09:03] | Oh, my gosh. | 天啊 |
[09:05] | I just got an e-mail from Andy! | 我刚刚收到Andy的邮件 |
[09:06] | That means they hit land. | 这说明他们到了陆地 |
[09:08] | “Wuddup, shorty! We got in last night, sold the boat. | “怎么样 小个子? 我们昨晚到的 |
[09:11] | “Went out, got drunk, | 把船卖了 出去转了转 喝多了 |
[09:14] | “saw Life of Pi, got super depressed and introspective. | 看了 “少年派的奇幻旅行” 看得非常郁闷 开始反省 |
[09:19] | “Gonna hang out here awhile, | 打算在这待一阵 |
[09:22] | “maybe a couple of weeks, figure this whole life thing out, | 可能待个两周吧 思考下人生 |
[09:26] | “maybe see Hobbit. Lakes.“ | 也许会看看”霍比特人”(12月底上映) 回头聊 |
[09:32] | Hey, everything okay? | 嘿 没事吧? |
[09:35] | So what comes next? | 那下一句是什么? |
[09:37] | Right, okay. | 哦 好的 |
[09:40] | So he says, | 他说”我们报警之后 |
[09:42] | “After we call the police, they’ll waste hours trying to negotiate…” | 他们会花几个小时谈判–“ |
[09:45] | We should just watch the movie. | 我们应该直接看电影 |
[09:47] | That makes much more sense. | 这样更好吧 |
[09:48] | Or we can just sit and talk, though. | 或者我们可以就坐这聊聊天 |
[09:50] | No. No more talking. It’s movie time. | 不 不需聊天 电影时间 |
[09:52] | I mean, are you sure? Um… | 你确定… |
[09:56] | Yeah. I probably have a copy or two in my car. | 是的 我车里应该有盘的 |
[09:59] | Great, great. So we’re watching Die Hard now. | 好极了! 那我们就看”虎胆龙威”吧 |
[10:02] | Good! This is a good plan. | – 好的! |
[10:03] | Okay- | 就这么定了 – 好 |
[10:06] | Here’s the thing about moonlight. It’s not sunlight. | 关于月光是这样的 它不是阳光 |
[10:10] | I love this hog mama. | 我爱这个猪肠 |
[10:12] | Dwight said it’s hog “maw.” | Dwight说这是”猪肚” |
[10:15] | What is maw? | 什么是肚? |
[10:16] | It’s the lining of the stomach of the… | 就是胃的内部的肌肉– |
[10:18] | Oh! | 审判将近 |
[10:19] | Judgment is nigh! For der Belsnickel ist I! | 审判将近 是Belsnickel 就是我 ! |
[10:24] | Yes! He is finally nigh. | 哦 他终于来了 |
[10:26] | I am nigh! | 我来喽! |
[10:28] | Every year, my grandfather would dress up as Belsnickel at Christmas. | 每年圣诞我爷爷都是扮成Belsnickel |
[10:31] | He was okay at it. | 他…扮的还行 |
[10:35] | I am great. | 我却是大师 |
[10:37] | You know how they say some people are born to be bad? | 你知道 有人说有些人天生恶魔相 |
[10:39] | Well, I was born to be Belsnickel. | 而我生来就是演Belsnickel的 哦 Belsnickel |
[10:43] | Belsnickel has traveled from distant lands | 从遥远的岛屿来到这里 |
[10:46] | to discover how all the boys and the girls | 来考察所有男女们今年的表现 |
[10:49] | have been behaving this last year. | |
[10:51] | Oh! | |
[10:53] | Too much strudel! | 甜食吃太多 除了脏兮兮和嘴贱之外 他就是圣诞老人 |
[10:54] | So he’s kind of like Santa? Except dirty and worse. | 除了脏兮兮和嘴贱之外 他就是圣诞老人 |
[10:57] | No! Much better! No one fears Santa the way they fear Belsnickel! | 不 更绝– 没人会像怕Belsnickel一样怕圣诞老人 |
[11:01] | Wow! | 这是圣诞我最爱的部分 权威 |
[11:02] | It’s my favorite part of Christmas. The authority. | 这是圣诞我最爱的部分 权威 |
[11:03] | And the fear. | – 还有恐惧 – 没错! |
[11:05] | Yes, exactly! | 拜托 Dwight 都是你编的吧 |
[11:06] | Come on, Dwight. You’re making this up. | 拜托 Dwight 都是你编的吧 |
[11:08] | – No. – This is a real thing. | – 不… – 确有其事 |
[11:10] | “Belsnickel is a crotchety fur-clad gift-giver, | “在德国南部乡间 |
[11:12] | “related to other companions of Saint Nicholas | Belsnickel是类似于圣诞老人一样的 |
[11:15] | “in the folklore of southwestern Germany.” | 喜怒无常 穿皮毛的送礼人” |
[11:18] | Okay, great. Seriously, you guys? | 你们这些人怎么回事? |
[11:19] | Now you believe in Dwight’s traditions | 要民主党人查完维基百科之后 |
[11:21] | when some Democrat looks it up on Wikipedia? | 你们才相信Dwight的习俗? |
[11:24] | “His partner Zwarte Piet, or Black Peter, | “他的搭档 Zwarte |
[11:27] | “a slave boy often portrayed in colorful pantaloons and black face.” | Piet或者叫 黑Peter是个奴隶 经常是穿着彩色窄裤和黑脸的形象” |
[11:32] | Uh-uh. No, Dwight, no. | 不 Dwight 不行 |
[11:35] | Oh! Come on. | 拜托 |
[11:36] | We don’t blindly stick to every outmoded aspect of our traditions. | 我们不可能严格按照习俗的每个细节来玩 |
[11:40] | Come on! Get with the spirit of it, you guys! | 你们有点娱乐精神好不好 |
[11:59] | Karl was actually a ballet dancer in real life. | 在实际生活中Karl的演员是个芭蕾舞演员 |
[12:03] | Isn’t that crazy? Mmm. | 帅吧? |
[12:07] | Jim, that guy. | Jim 那家伙 |
[12:11] | You got to stick to your word, | 总要信守诺言吧! |
[12:13] | like when you say something to a buddy, a real buddy. | 你跟兄弟说事儿的时候 真兄弟… |
[12:18] | What are you going to do? Lie to your buddy? | 你会怎么做 撒谎吗 跟兄弟诶 |
[12:21] | That’s awful. | 多过分 每人拿个碗 然后传下去 |
[12:22] | Take the bowl, pass it down. | 每人拿个碗 然后传下去 |
[12:24] | Thank you, Dwight, these are nice. | 谢谢 Dwight 我很喜欢 |
[12:26] | No, these are gift bowls. | 这些是礼物碗 |
[12:27] | When you receive a gift, it will go in the bowl, | 收到的礼物会放在碗里 |
[12:29] | but the bowls must be returned at the end. They’re a set. | 最后要把碗还回来 它们只是道具 |
[12:32] | Now, hold your bowls forward, | 现在 向前伸出你的碗 |
[12:35] | the Belsnickel will decide if you are impish or admirable. | Belsnickel决定你是调皮的 还是该奖的 |
[12:40] | It’s like naughty or nice? | 哦 就像今年乖不乖一样 |
[12:42] | No, impish or admirable. | 不是 是调皮还是嘉奖 |
[12:44] | Quick question, do you just decide who gets what in the moment, | 快速问答– 你是临时决定的嘛 |
[12:46] | or did you make a list? | 当时决定每人得到什么 还是你列过单子啊? |
[12:48] | I decided earlier. | – 我决定好的 |
[12:49] | Oh! Nice. Did you check that list? | – 好极了 |
[12:51] | Of course I checked it. | – 你要不要再看看写的单子? – 看过了 |
[12:52] | But more than once? Because you could’ve made a mistake. | 反复看过了? 也许会记错哦 |
[12:53] | Icheckedit more than once. | – 反复看过了 |
[12:55] | Okay, so you made a list, you checked it twice, | – 好吧 你写了个单子 |
[12:56] | and now you’re going to find out who’s… | 看了两遍 所以你现在要决定– |
[12:58] | impish or admirable. | – 调皮还是嘉奖了 |
[12:59] | Damn. | – 可恶 |
[13:00] | Phyllis Vance! Cheer or fear, | Phyllis Vance! 欢呼还是恐惧? |
[13:02] | Belsnickel is here, I judge your year as | Belsnickel来了 我判你是… |
[13:08] | admirable. | 嘉奖 |
[13:10] | There you are. | 给你 |
[13:12] | Hmm. What are these? | 这是什么? |
[13:13] | It’s a set of rubber gaskets for canning jars. | 这是罐装口的橡胶密封垫 |
[13:16] | I’d rather have the bowl. | – 我还是愿意要这个碗 |
[13:17] | You can’t have the bowl! | – 碗不能给你! |
[13:18] | Oscar Martinez, cheer or fear, | 欢呼还是恐惧? |
[13:22] | Belsnickel is here, I judge your year | Belsnickel来了 我判你今年… |
[13:27] | – as impish. – Ow! | 调皮! |
[13:29] | You hit people with that thing? | 你用这东西打人? |
[13:31] | No, I’m carrying around a stick in order to look cool. | 不是 我拿着它到处转为了显酷 |
[13:34] | For the kinder. Ooh! | 给 |
[13:36] | A mousetrap. | 善良人 老鼠夹 |
[13:37] | In a head-to-head contest, people prefer | 在肉搏战中 |
[13:40] | Belsnickel over Santa, every time. | 人们每次都选Belsnickel而非圣诞老人 |
[13:42] | There aren’t as many songs about him, | 虽然没什么歌颂他的歌 |
[13:43] | but I attribute that more to rhyming difficulties. | 我觉得是因为实在不好押韵 |
[13:46] | My brother and I wrote one once. | 我和我弟弟写过一首 |
[13:48] | It was about a fickle pickle salesman | 是关于一个会为了五美分帮你挠痒痒的 |
[13:49] | who would tickle you for a nickel. | 蹩脚腌黄瓜销售员的 |
[13:54] | Oh! You know what? I got to go. | 啊 我该走了 |
[13:55] | Stop giggling. | – 不许傻笑 |
[13:57] | Oh! Really? Already? Yeah. Sorry. | – 啊 这么早? |
[13:58] | It’s a punishment. Hey, where are you going? | – 是的 – 这是惩罚 嘿 你要去哪? |
[14:00] | I have to go to Philly. But this was amazing. Okay? | 得去费城了 不过 这聚会太棒了真的 |
[14:03] | But you work tomorrow. | 但你明天才上班 |
[14:04] | Yeah, I know, I’d like to settle in, get a good night’s sleep. | 我知道 我想安顿好 睡个好觉 |
[14:06] | But we were going to break the pig rib. | 我们还要掰幸运骨呢 |
[14:08] | Oh! That’s right. Remember? | – 不是么? – 是啊 |
[14:12] | No matter! Belsnickel cares not about this. | 没关系! |
[14:16] | Off with you. Perfect. | Belsnickel才不在乎 你可以走人了! |
[14:17] | Merry Christmas, everybody. | 太好了 祝大家圣诞快乐 |
[14:19] | Wait, wait, wait, wait! | 等等 别走 等下! |
[14:20] | Don’t you want to know your present? | 你不想知道自己的表现吗 |
[14:22] | You know what? Yeah. Have at it. | 也好呀 来吧 告诉我 |
[14:24] | Jim Halpert, cheer or fear, Belsnickel is here. | Jim Halpert 欢呼还是恐惧? Belsnickel来了 |
[14:28] | I judge your year as impish. | 我判你调皮 |
[14:32] | Oh! Are you nuts? Ow, ow! I judge you impish! | – 你疯了吧 – 我判你调皮! |
[14:34] | Okay, that is three, and you didn’t hit anybody that hard. | 好啦 打三下了 而且 你之前都没使劲打过 |
[14:36] | They’re not abandoning the party. | 他们都没抛弃聚会 |
[14:37] | Hey! | 别– 别– |
[14:40] | That’s enough! I’m done, okay? | 嘿! 够了 我受够了 |
[14:42] | Impish! | 调皮! |
[14:45] | Belsnickel, I’ve got to run out early, too. | Belsnickel 我也要先走 |
[14:50] | Oh! What was that? | 哦… 什么情况呀? |
[14:53] | Now I’m going to be all whipped for my first day of work. | 这回我要满身淤青上第一天班了 |
[14:57] | God. | 天呐 |
[15:00] | One second. | 稍等下 |
[15:03] | Well, this is it. | 好吧… 该走了吧 |
[15:07] | I’m probably never going to see you again. | 可能再也不能见到你了 |
[15:09] | Shut up, I’m trying to be serious. | 闭嘴 我很想认真说句话呢 |
[15:10] | Okay, sorry, sorry. | 好 不好意思 |
[15:15] | I can’t believe this is actually happening. | 真不敢相信 这一刻就这么来了 |
[15:16] | Listen, thank you so much for putting that all together. | 听着 太感谢你了 弄了这些有的没的 |
[15:20] | That was the perfect last Christmas party. | 这最后的圣诞聚会太完美了 |
[15:26] | All right, wish me luck. | – 好了 祝我好运吧 – 好 |
[15:30] | Good luck. You’re going to be great. | 好运 你肯定会做的很棒 |
[15:31] | I’ll call you when I get in. | 我到了给你电话 |
[15:32] | Okay. All right. | – 好 – 好的 |
[15:34] | Love you! | Love you! – 爱你 – 爱你 |
[16:06] | What’s going on? Party’s over. | – 怎么了? – 派对结束 |
[16:08] | You quit on Christmas, Christmas quits on you. | 你放弃圣诞 也别想圣诞理你 |
[16:13] | And guess what, kids? Belsnickel isn’t real. | 你猜怎么着 孩子们 |
[16:17] | It’s me. Dwight! | Belsnickel不是真的 是我 Dwight! |
[16:23] | We found some old decorations in the warehouse. | 我们在仓库里找到了些旧装饰物 |
[16:26] | Oscar ran to the store for some food and drink. | Oscar去超市买了点吃的和饮料 |
[16:28] | And I dipped into my stash of eggnog. | 我拿出了我的蛋酒珍藏 |
[16:31] | I guess they needed me after all. | 我想 最终他们还是需要我的 |
[16:32] | It’s like in It’s a Wonderful Life, | 像”风云人物”里一样 |
[16:34] | when Jimmy Stewart realizes that all those people | Jimmy Stewart意识到楼里公司的所有人都是垃圾 |
[16:37] | at the Building and Loan are justjerks and he was the real hero. | 他才是真英雄 Kevin |
[16:42] | Kevin! Stop it! | Kevin! 啊 停 |
[16:45] | Oh! it sounds like the party’s starting up out there. | 听起来外面的排队开始了 |
[16:48] | Yeah. So anyway, the entire jury wants me to vote guilty. | 是的 总之呢 整个陪审团想让我投有罪票 |
[16:53] | But that night, I did a little research on my own, | 但当晚我自己做了点小调查 |
[16:55] | and forget everything you thought you knew about fingerprinting. | 而不去想什么你知道的关于指纹的事 |
[16:59] | Meredith is a little cute. | Meredith真可爱 |
[17:01] | I’m just realizing. | 我才意识到 |
[17:04] | She got, like, a Emma Stone thing. | 她有点像Emma |
[17:11] | Stone Boo! | |
[17:27] | For what it’s worth, I liked your party better. | 说实话 我更喜欢你的派对 |
[17:29] | Everyone thought the food was gross | 大家都觉得食物太恶心 |
[17:31] | and that Belsnickel was some darkly erotic freak. | Belsnickel是个阴郁的外来变态 |
[17:35] | I don’t think anyone thought that. | 不是每个人都这么想把 |
[17:38] | Jim couldn’t even stay to the end of the party. | Jim甚至都不能坚持参加完派对 |
[17:40] | Well, that didn’t have anything to do with you. | 这和你没任何关系 |
[17:42] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[17:44] | Guess how much I care on a scale of one to 10. | 从一到十 猜猜我的在乎程度 |
[17:46] | Zero. Damn it! | – 零 – 我靠! |
[17:57] | I’m going to tell Jim to go himself. | 我要对Jim说让他自己玩儿蛋去 |
[18:04] | Do you think Andy would everjump off | 你觉得Andy会为了救我 |
[18:07] | an exploding building tied to a hose for me? | 绑着水管 跳下爆炸的建筑吗 |
[18:11] | Yeah. Definitely. | 会 肯定的 |
[18:20] | What’s… | 嘿 怎么– |
[18:22] | Oh, no. Come here. Hey, hey. Come on. | 哦 不是吧 来来 嘿 别这样 |
[18:32] | I’m still Andy’s girlfriend. | 我还是Andy的女朋友 |
[18:34] | Yeah, of course. I know. | 当然 我知道啊 |
[18:38] | But you can leave your arm. | 不过 你可以把胳膊放着 |
[18:50] | Dwight, do you want me to get you some eggnog? | Dwight 要我给你点蛋酒吗 |
[18:52] | No, thanks, I’ll just have another Dumatril. | 不用了 谢谢 我就再来磕个药吧 |
[18:56] | Jim taught me this really cool way to take it. | Jim教我的 这很酷的法子 |
[18:58] | You crush it into a powder, and you snort it up your butt. | 把它磨成粉 然后吸到烟头里 |
[19:00] | Yup, I did say that. | 对 是我说的 |
[19:02] | – Jim! | |
[19:04] | What’s going on? Where’s the Belsnickel? | 怎么了 |
[19:05] | Ah! Oh, my God! | Belsnickel呢? 天啊 |
[19:10] | What are you doing? | 你这是干嘛 |
[19:12] | The last time I saw you, you were whipping me out of the building. | 上次见你 |
[19:14] | Shh. Let’s not speak of that. | 你还把我扫地出门呢 先别提这个 |
[19:17] | The pig rib! We can totally break the pig rib! | 幸运骨 我们可以掰幸运骨了! |
[19:20] | I’m going to dig it out of the trash! | 我去垃圾堆里翻出来 |
[19:23] | What happened? Did you miss your bus? | 怎么了? 你错过大巴了? |
[19:26] | No, I just missed my wife. | 没 我只是 想我老婆了 |
[19:30] | I found it. | 找到了! |
[19:32] | And I found out that there’s a bus at 5:00 a.m. | 而且 |
[19:44] | Oh! | 我发现早上5点还有一班车 |
[19:48] | Damn it! | 妈的! |
[19:50] | Jim got the bigger half. | Jim拿到了大的那半 |
[19:54] | Back for more, huh? | 又回来得瑟? |
[19:56] | Nog it! I’m going to get some nog. | 钉起来 我去拿钉子 谢谢 Phyllis Andy在哪? |
[20:05] | YOul | – 你! |
[20:07] | Hey, man! You know what? | – 嘿 哥们 |
[20:08] | Before I forget again, I talked to the guys about hiring you. | 哦 对了 为防我再忘了 我和人说雇你的事了 |
[20:11] | They’re going to bring you in for an interview. | 他们打算让你参加面试 |
[20:20] | That’s great! | 太好了 |
[20:22] | Right? | 对吧? |
[20:23] | Thanks, man. Yeah, of course. | – 谢谢你 哥们 – 嘿 客气啥 |
[20:26] | I shall come by at your convenience. | 我会在方便时来访 |
[20:29] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[20:32] | Go get ’em! Oh! | 拿下那工作哦 |
[20:34] | Oh! | |
[20:40] | Very impish. | 非常调皮 |
[20:50] | Two dimes, seven nickels and one, well, okay. | 两张十元 七个五美分– 好吧 这样加不对 |
[20:53] | No, that doesn’t add up. It was one quarter and… Shh! | 是一个二十五美分– |
[20:58] | What? I was just explaining… What? Shh. | 怎么? 我只是在解释– |
[21:00] | But why would… Shh. | 为什么不– |
[21:02] | What are you doing? Why? Shh. | – 但是为什么? – |
[21:04] | No more talking. | 不… 许… 说话 |
[21:08] | Are you going to kiss me? | 你要吻我吗 |
[21:11] | Yes. | 是的 |