| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | To me, the Sixers are a five seed, tops. | 我觉得76人队是五强之一 | 
| [00:04] | I think they’re going to the conference finals. | 我觉得他们会进入东部决赛 | 
| [00:06] | Bynum, obvious monster, three-point shooting, don’t even… | – 不 – Bynum 就是一员猛将 (76人队中锋) 他的三分球 简直… | 
| [00:11] | I bit my lip at lunch today. | 今天午饭时 我咬到嘴唇了 | 
| [00:15] | Sucks. | 有够衰啊 | 
| [00:16] | Anyway, I just don’t see it. The Knicks are tough. | 我可不觉得 尼克斯队才厉害 | 
| [00:19] | The Nets are tough. | – 网队才厉害 | 
| [00:21] | The Nets are super tough. | – 对哦 网队超厉害 | 
| [00:22] | And now I have this big bump on my lip that hurts! | 嘴唇肿了一大块 疼死 | 
| [00:27] | I hate it. | 讨厌死 | 
| [00:28] | The Hawks are terrible. | 老鹰队烂透了 | 
| [00:31] | They’re always terrible. | 一直都很烂 | 
| [00:32] | Okay, you need to think about it before you come with the… | 你得先想想 才能说这… | 
| [00:39] | Whatever. It’s not a big deal. | 算了 这也没啥 | 
| [00:41] | You know, I always tell my three-year-old, | 我老是对我三岁的女儿说 | 
| [00:42] | if this is the worst thing that’s going to happen… | 如果这就算是最倒霉的事情了… | 
| [00:44] | You got to be kidding me! | 开什么玩笑啊 | 
| [00:46] | Okay, Pam! That’s it! I’m going home! | 好了 Pam 就这么着了 我要回家 办公室 第九集 第10集 虱子 | 
| [01:03] | Morning, Meredith! | 早上好 Meredith | 
| [01:06] | What? | 什么 | 
| [01:07] | Sorry, Pam. | 抱歉 Pam | 
| [01:09] | Yikes. | 啊呀 | 
| [01:11] | Jim’s been spending a few days a week in Philly, | Jim一周在费城呆几天 | 
| [01:14] | and I’m not going to lie, it’s been challenging. | 我不说瞎话 确实挺要命的 | 
| [01:19] | Yesterday, things took a turn for the worse. | 昨天就更糟了 | 
| [01:22] | I found out Cece has lice. | 我发现Cece长了虱子 | 
| [01:24] | So, I was up all night | 所以我一宿没睡 | 
| [01:26] | disinfecting every sheet, towel, toy, | 给所有的床单 毛巾 玩具消毒 | 
| [01:29] | item of clothing in the entire house. | 还有家里所有的布制品 | 
| [01:32] | I’m exhausted. | 我累坏了 | 
| [01:34] | But don’t tell Jim. | 不过别告诉Jim | 
| [01:36] | He has a huge meeting today. | 他今天有个重要会议 | 
| [01:39] | Under a lot of pressure, | 压力忒大呢 | 
| [01:42] | and he’s doing it all for the family. | 再说他这也都是为了家庭 | 
| [01:44] | I am meeting Dr. J today, otherwise known as Julius Erving, | 我今天要见J博士 (NBA史上第一位”飞人” 创滞空动作先河) 也就是Julius Erving | 
| [01:48] | famed 76er and my own personal hero. | 著名的76人队队员 我的偶像 | 
| [01:51] | But I have to be careful not to rub it in Pam’s face, | 但我得小心不让Pam知道 | 
| [01:53] | because let’s be honest. | 说实在的 换了我呆在家里 看着孩子们 | 
| [01:55] | How would I feel if I was at home, stuck with the kids | 而她跑去跟John Stamos… (著名影星) | 
| [01:58] | while she was go-karting with John Stamos? | …玩卡丁车 那我也不是滋味的 | 
| [02:02] | You sound tired. Everything okay? | 你听起来挺累的 没事吧 | 
| [02:04] | Great! Everything’s great! | 挺好的 一切都很好 | 
| [02:06] | Hey, are you nervous about your big meeting? | 嗨 这次重要会议让你紧张了吧 | 
| [02:09] | Little bit. It’s a lot of pressure, you know? | 呃 有点 压力蛮大的呢 | 
| [02:12] | But that’s what I signed up for, right? | 但这是我的工作嘛 对吧 | 
| [02:14] | Jim, the limo’s here. | Jim 轿车来了 | 
| [02:16] | You know what? I’ve got to hop off, because my taxi is here | 哎 | 
| [02:20] | to take me to the meeting. | 我得挂了哦 出租来接我去开会了 | 
| [02:22] | Call me later. Okay. | – 回头打给我哦 – 行 | 
| [02:23] | Good luck! Thanks. | – 祝你好运 – 谢谢 | 
| [02:24] | I love you. Love you, too. Bye. | – 我爱你 – 我也爱你 拜 有好戏啦 | 
| [02:28] | How you doing? I’m okay. | 你好吗 好吧 | 
| [02:30] | I mean, it’s what you want, so… | 我说 是你希望如此 还是… | 
| [02:31] | It’s how it has to be. | – 必须得这样 | 
| [02:33] | I know, I know. | – 我知道 我知道 | 
| [02:35] | It’s just hard. | 可是真不好受啊 | 
| [02:36] | Me and Val were going nowhere, | 我跟Val的关系毫无进展 | 
| [02:39] | and if I’m going to be working in Philly, | 如果我要在费城工作 | 
| [02:40] | I’m going to need my freedom. | 那我就需要自由 | 
| [02:42] | So I convinced Val to break up with me. | 所以我说服Val跟我分手 | 
| [02:44] | Here’s how you do it. | 你得这么干 | 
| [02:45] | You say, “What are you going to do, break up with me?” | 就说”你打算怎么着 跟我掰了吗” | 
| [02:48] | Like, as a joke | 装作开玩笑一样地说出来 | 
| [02:49] | and then you gain a lot of weight. | 然后你就水到渠成了 | 
| [02:52] | I’ll never be sorry. Not for a moment of it. | 我没有一丝遗憾 一点也没有 | 
| [02:54] | Me neither. | 我也是 过来 | 
| [02:59] | Hey, Meredith, I need your supply requests today. | 嗨 Meredith 你把今天的供需数据给我 | 
| [03:02] | Jesus H. in the morning, will you stop your nagging already? | 这么一早的 你能不能别再唠叨了? | 
| [03:05] | No wonder Jim left you. | 怪不得Jim离开了你 | 
| [03:06] | He didn’t leave me. He just went part-time. | 他没有离开我 是做兼职去了 | 
| [03:12] | Can you just fill out the form, please? | – 拜托你把表填了吧 | 
| [03:14] | Yes. | – 行 | 
| [03:17] | I’m sure she’s just confused. | 她肯定是有点糊涂 | 
| [03:19] | People scratch their heads when they’re confused. | 人一糊涂就抓脑袋 | 
| [03:23] | Not always like an ape, the way Meredith just did, but it happens. | 倒也不老是像猩猩那样 就像Meredith刚才那样 但这种事总是有的 | 
| [03:27] | Hurry up already. | 快点 | 
| [03:29] | Trust me, I know what I’m doing. | 相信我 我知道自己在干吗 | 
| [03:30] | Between the foster homes and the orphanage, I had lice 22 times. | 在寄养家庭和孤儿院来回住 我长了22回虱子 | 
| [03:35] | Holy wow, that’s a big one. | 天啊 好大一只 | 
| [03:36] | All right, pencils down, everyone, we’ve got lice! | 行了 各位 放下笔 我们有虱子了 | 
| [03:40] | God, Meredith! Lice? Did you not sign a pledge to shower? | 老天啊 Meredith 长虱子啊 你不是发誓会经常洗澡的么 | 
| [03:44] | What? Lice? | 什么 | 
| [03:47] | Oh, my God. | 虱子啊 老天爷 | 
| [03:48] | Lock the doors, we are on full quarantine! | 锁门 要完全隔离才好 | 
| [03:51] | Dwight, relax! It’s just lice. Maybe. Possibly. | Dwight 别紧张 不过是虱子嘛 也许 只是可能 | 
| [03:55] | Just lice, Pam? | “只是虱子”吗 Pam | 
| [03:57] | Of all the vermin in God’s great green kingdom, | 在上帝的绿色大王国里的所有虫子之中 | 
| [04:00] | lice are the ones I detest the most. | 我最恨的就是虱子 | 
| [04:03] | My first day of school, I had lice and no one would play with me. | 头天上学我就染到了虱子 谁也不跟我玩 | 
| [04:06] | For 15 years, they called me freak, | 他们管我叫”怪物” “四眼” | 
| [04:09] | and four-eyes, and sci-fi nerd and girl puncher, | “科幻书呆子” 还有”打女生的汉子” 叫了十五年哪 | 
| [04:12] | all because I had lice when I was seven. | 就因为我7岁那年长了虱子 | 
| [04:15] | Make way. No, inspect me. Dwight! | – 让让 不 查查我 | 
| [04:20] | This is the cleanest scalp I’ve ever seen. You are all clear. | 这是我见过的最干净的头皮了 – 你没事 – 肯定的 | 
| [04:23] | I should be. I use lice shampoo every morning. | 我天天早上用防虱洗发水 | 
| [04:26] | – Hey! Stop that! | |
| [04:28] | Dwight! | 住手 | 
| [04:29] | Next. | 下一个 | 
| [04:31] | Geez, Meredith! This is an office, | 天啊 Meredith 你知道这是办公室 | 
| [04:33] | it’s not one of your beanbag orgies. | 这不是你乱糟糟的纵欲的地方 | 
| [04:35] | Let’s give her a break. | 咱就别再说她了吧 | 
| [04:37] | We don’t know for sure this is Meredith’s fault. | 也不知道是否一定是Meredith的错 | 
| [04:39] | Pam, really? Come on. | Pam 不是吧 得了吧 | 
| [04:43] | Well, what do you want? I know who I am. | 嗨 你们是啥意思 我知道我是谁 | 
| [04:45] | Nobody’s taking Meredith Palmer | 谁也不把Meredith | 
| [04:46] | to the opera to meet the Queen. | Palmer当回事的吧 | 
| [04:48] | Lice! More lice. | 虱子 更多的虱子 | 
| [04:50] | Angela has lice. | Angela长了虱子 | 
| [04:51] | Ew! | |
| [04:53] | Ooh! Yabber. Lice! | – 唔 没错 | 
| [04:55] | Yikers, lice. | 就是虱子 – 是了 虱子 | 
| [04:57] | No! | 不会吧 | 
| [04:59] | How? I’m so clean. | 怎么会啊 我很干净的 | 
| [05:01] | Yeah, big time lice. Ah! | 嗯 大虱子 | 
| [05:03] | I wash my hands at least six times a day. Toilet seat covers? | 我一天至少洗手六次 坐厕垫呢 | 
| [05:06] | Yes, thank you, even when I pee. | 当然了 撒尿都用 | 
| [05:08] | Apparently none of that is protection enough, | 显然只要事关Meredith | 
| [05:10] | not when it comes to Meredith. | 这些保护措施都没用 | 
| [05:15] | Oh! | |
| [05:16] | Hey, what are you wearing? | 嗨 你穿的是啥 | 
| [05:18] | It’s a hazmat suit. That stands for hazardous materials… | 叫Hazmat防护服 | 
| [05:22] | Men’s suit wearing. | 就是危险品男士防护服 | 
| [05:24] | If you rent more than four times a year, it just makes sense to buy. | 如果一年租四次以上 那还是买下划算 | 
| [05:27] | ls there anyone else here that is lice free? | 这里还有不长虱子的吗 | 
| [05:32] | Excellent! You have your own hazmat suits? | 好极了 你们有自己的防护服吗 | 
| [05:34] | No. | No. – 没有 – 没有 | 
| [05:36] | Renters. | 呃 都是爱租用的 | 
| [05:37] | Okay, I’m going to need you to gather your belongings, | 好了 把你们的东西收拾好 | 
| [05:40] | retreat to the warehouse, | 撤到仓库去 | 
| [05:42] | conduct your business there | 在那里办公 | 
| [05:43] | until the infected have been de-loused. | 直到感染者除虱完毕 | 
| [05:46] | Let’s get going. I’m going to stay here and fight. | 走吧 我要留下来战斗 | 
| [05:48] | If you don’t hear from me by lunch, call me. | 要是午饭前我没打过去 就打给我 | 
| [05:51] | I might want lunch. | 我也许需要吃午饭 | 
| [05:52] | All right, we’re going down to my warehouse. | 好了 下到我的仓库去 | 
| [05:54] | That means we’re playing by my rules. | 就是说都要听我的 | 
| [05:57] | No messing with the baler. | 别动打包机 | 
| [05:58] | And be cool in front of me and Val, we just broke up. | 在我跟Val面前自然点 我们刚分手 | 
| [06:01] | You got dumped? | 你被人甩了? | 
| [06:02] | Yeah, she ended things. | – 是 | 
| [06:04] | Break-ups are the worst. | 她要分手的 – 最糟就是失恋了 | 
| [06:05] | The only thing that got me through mine | 让我安度失恋日子的 | 
| [06:07] | was large amounts of shepherd’s pie | 就是大吃马铃薯肉饼 还有Brandy | 
| [06:08] | and Brandy, the singer, not the drink. | 是歌手Brandy 不是白兰地酒 | 
| [06:12] | Here, man. You need that more than me. | 嗨 伙计 你比我更需要它 | 
| [06:15] | Thanks, man. Yeah. | – 谢谢 兄弟 – 好说 | 
| [06:21] | Guys, I think we should all ease up on Meredith. | 各位 咱们该对Meredith宽容些 | 
| [06:23] | This has got to be hard for her. | 这对她也不容易 | 
| [06:25] | No, no, no, no. I have not yet begun to shame. | 不不不 不不 我可没觉得不好意思 | 
| [06:28] | That’s it! I’m getting my stuff. I’m leaving for the day. | 行了 我去收拾东西 我今天请假 | 
| [06:31] | No! Stanley! | 不行 Stanley | 
| [06:32] | If you leave now, then you’ll get it in your car | 如果你现在走了 那就会把虱子带到车里 | 
| [06:34] | and then you’ll get it in your house! | 然后再带到你房子里 | 
| [06:35] | Get off me! | 放开我 | 
| [06:36] | I’m trying to save you from yourself! | 我这是要救你呢 | 
| [06:38] | All right, I’ll stay! | 行了 我留下就是 | 
| [06:41] | There’s a pencil poking into my rolls. | 有支铅笔戳着我的肚囊呢 | 
| [06:44] | PAM”. Maybe it was Meredith. | 也许是Meredith | 
| [06:46] | Maybe she brought in lice that are totally different | 也许是她带来的虱子 | 
| [06:49] | than the lice that I got from Cece. | 跟我从Cece那儿染上的不同呢 | 
| [06:51] | So, let’s notjump to the simplest conclusion that she got her lice from me! | 所以不要轻易下结论 说她的虱子是我传给她的 | 
| [06:55] | That is how wars get started. | 不然就天下大乱了 | 
| [07:00] | Fine, I’ll tell her it was me. | 好吧 我会告诉她是我传的 | 
| [07:04] | Oh, man! That’s fresh squeezed! | 哦 还是鲜榨的呢 | 
| [07:06] | And are all the snacks complimentary? | 这些小吃都是送的吗 | 
| [07:09] | Yeah. Take some home if you want. | 是的 喜欢可以带些回家 | 
| [07:11] | No, that’s okay. I’m… | 不不不 客气了 | 
| [07:22] | I’m sorry, is this the conference center? | 我… 抱歉 这是会议中心么 | 
| [07:24] | No, Mr. Erving called, said he’d rather meet you at his private court. | 不 Erving先生打过来说 他要在自己的私人球场跟你见面 | 
| [07:29] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 不是吧 | 
| [07:34] | Hey, Meredith, I need to tell you some… Yeah, Pam? What do you want? | 嗨 Meredith 我得告诉你一件事 怎么了 Pam 有何贵干 | 
| [07:37] | Oh, my God! Meredith. What are you doing? | 天啊 Meredith 你在干吗 | 
| [07:39] | Baking a cake. What does it look like I’m doing? | 烤蛋糕呗 你觉得我在干嘛 | 
| [07:41] | Getting rid of the lice. Stop! | – 除虱子啊 | 
| [07:42] | I’m so sorry! | – 住手啊 真是抱歉 | 
| [07:43] | Can you hold that thought? | 等会再说 | 
| [07:45] | That’s my wax. You know, I think | 我的热蜡的好了(脱毛用) | 
| [07:46] | these critters migrated from down south. | 我觉得这些玩意儿是私处爬上来的 | 
| [07:50] | What were you saying? | 你刚才说什么来着 | 
| [07:52] | Nothing. | 没啥 | 
| [07:53] | I’m going to tell her. But now is clearly not the time. | 我打算告诉她的 但现在显然不是时候 | 
| [07:57] | I will buy her a wig, we’ll have a few laughs. | 我要给她买顶假发 说笑一下 | 
| [08:01] | There’s a right way to do this. | 就该这么办 | 
| [08:06] | Scalp leeches. Skull vampires. Follicle gypsies. | 虱子又称”头颅抽吸者 脑袋吸血鬼” | 
| [08:10] | Hair lawyers. | “毛囊吉普赛人 头发律师” | 
| [08:12] | One thing is clear, it’s kill or be killed! | 有一事是明摆着的 杀或者被杀 | 
| [08:14] | No, no, no. It’s more of a nuisance, really. It’s not that big a deal. | 不不 它们只是害虫罢了 真的 没那么严重了 | 
| [08:18] | So, I’ve collected your hats and your coats… | 你们的帽子和大衣我收了拿去… | 
| [08:20] | To be burned! | – 烧 | 
| [08:21] | To be washed. | – 洗 | 
| [08:22] | What do we do about our heads’? | 我们的头怎么办 | 
| [08:23] | I’m not going to lie. Lye! | 我实说了吧 用碱水 | 
| [08:26] | No. All we need is mayonnaise. | 不 用蛋黄酱就行 | 
| [08:28] | Excuse me? | – 什么 | 
| [08:30] | She’s right, it works. | – 她说的对 有用的 | 
| [08:32] | I would imagine. | 我猜会有用 | 
| [08:33] | Yes, it helps to suffocate the little buddies. | 是的 能闷死这些小虫 | 
| [08:36] | And it’s a really healthy alternative to | 比起大多数除虱子洗发水里的化学物质 | 
| [08:38] | the chemicals found in most lice shampoos. | 这可是健康产品 | 
| [08:40] | I can appreciate that. | 我赞成 | 
| [08:41] | I also only eat local, organic produce. | 我只吃本地出的有机蛋哦 | 
| [08:46] | Sha-boom! | 我来也 | 
| [08:47] | How you like me now? | 你们觉得我现在如何 | 
| [08:50] | Take a picture, it’ll last longer. | 拍照吧 可以持久些 | 
| [08:52] | We don’t want it to last longer. It’s horrible. | 我们可不想你老是这样 吓死人了 | 
| [08:55] | Bald people make me sick. | – 光头最恶心了 – | 
| [08:56] | Yeah, yeah, everybody pile on Meredith. | 对 对 大家都跟Meredith过不去 | 
| [08:58] | But I’m the only one with the balls to show them lice who’s boss. | 但只有我有胆量 让虱子看看谁是老大 | 
| [09:04] | Okay, nobody panic! | 好了 大家别慌 | 
| [09:05] | If everybody just follows my instructions, | 如果都照我说的做 | 
| [09:07] | then nobody else needs to end up bald. | 那其他人就都不用剃光头了 | 
| [09:09] | Not that it looks bad, Meredith! It looks… It looks awesome! | 倒不是说不好看 Meredith 看着 真是不错 | 
| [09:13] | You look like a baby who suddenly aged 50 years. | 你就像个突然老了50岁的宝宝 | 
| [09:16] | A cute baby! | 可爱的宝宝 | 
| [09:18] | But something sucked the life force out of it. | 但活力被什么吸光了 | 
| [09:20] | I’m so sorry. We need mayonnaise. We need it now. | 抱歉 我们需要蛋黄酱 | 
| [09:22] | I’ll go. It’s not a big deal. | – 现在就需要 – 哦 我去买 – 好的 – 谢谢 – 你真是好人 Pam – 不 没啥的 真的 没事 呃 Meredith 有什么要买的吗 | 
| [09:26] | Please. No, Meredith, can I get you | |
| [09:28] | something special while I’m at the store? | |
| [09:30] | Candy, or one of those stylish turbans? | 糖或是那些漂亮的头巾? | 
| [09:33] | Thanks, Pam. I’ll take a pack of Nicorette gum and a pack of Kools. | 谢谢 Pam 一包戒烟口香糖和一包香烟 | 
| [09:36] | Okay- | 好的 | 
| [09:41] | Let’s talk pubes, people. | 咱再说说阴毛 各位 | 
| [09:44] | Hey, Darryl. | 嗨 Darryl | 
| [09:45] | Hey, Val. | 嗨 Val | 
| [09:52] | That was tragic. | Darryl 太惨了 | 
| [09:54] | That was like a car crash, I couldn’t look away. | 真像撞车惨剧 我没法置之不理 | 
| [09:57] | You two still clearly have feelings for each other. | 你们俩对彼此还是很有感情的啊 | 
| [10:00] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [10:01] | What’s going to make you feel better, big guy? | 怎样才能让你好受些呢 大个子 | 
| [10:03] | When I was a kid, my grandmother used to make me chocolate cake | 我小时候如果心情不好 | 
| [10:06] | when I wasn’t feeling good. | 我奶奶就做巧克力蛋糕给我吃 | 
| [10:08] | She’s not around to do that anymore. | 她现在不在了 不能再为我做那些了 | 
| [10:10] | I’m sorry, I just need a moment to myself to clear my head. | 抱歉 我想独处一会 让自己清醒一下 | 
| [10:16] | Poor Darryl. I can’t bear to see him suffer like this. | 唉 可怜的Darryl 我不忍心看到他如此煎熬 | 
| [10:19] | I think he needs some hugs | 我想他需要包包 | 
| [10:23] | and maybe some chocolate cake. | 说不定 还有巧克力蛋糕 | 
| [10:26] | This won’t help him, it’s a muffin. Not cake. | 这个帮不了他 这是小松饼 不是蛋糕 | 
| [10:29] | Listen, let’s try to get Darryl the one thing in the world | 听着 我们试试给Darryl这世上 | 
| [10:31] | he clearly wants and needs the most. | 他明显最渴望和需要的 | 
| [10:34] | An Escalade. | 一辆凯德雷轿车 | 
| [10:36] | Or, what’s-her-name? | 或者 | 
| [10:38] | Val. | 她叫什么来着 | 
| [10:40] | Let’s get Darryl Val. | – 我们给Darryl追回Val吧 | 
| [10:43] | I hope you don’t mind me bringing you out here. | 把你带到这来希望你别介意哈 | 
| [10:45] | I can’t get my knees under a desk. | 我不喜欢坐在桌子边谈 | 
| [10:46] | Are you kidding me? I could literally scalp tickets to this. | 怎么可能介意嘛 倒卖这里的票我都愿意 | 
| [10:49] | Well, you think you can sink one from deep? | 好吧 你能远距离投中一个吗 | 
| [10:51] | Listen, I don’t mean to intimidate you, | 听着 我可不想吓唬你 | 
| [10:54] | but I did play a little high school ball. | 可我高中时确实打过两下篮球 | 
| [10:56] | Okay- | 好吧 | 
| [11:00] | Wow! | 哇 | 
| [11:01] | Halpert’s got game! | Halpert有两把刷子么 | 
| [11:03] | All right. Sorry. | 好了 啊抱歉 | 
| [11:05] | I’m so sorry, this is my wife. Can I take this? | 真的抱歉 是我老婆 我能接吗 | 
| [11:08] | If it’s your wife, you better take it. | 老婆来电 最好接 | 
| [11:10] | Right? | 是啊 | 
| [11:13] | Hey, what’s up? Everything okay? | 嘿 怎么了 没什么事吧 | 
| [11:16] | Oh, no, everything’s great! | 没事 一切都好 | 
| [11:18] | I was just calling to see how the meeting went. | 呃 我只是打电话问问会开得怎么样 | 
| [11:20] | It’s still happening right now, actually. So… | 噢 其实现在还在开呢 所以… | 
| [11:23] | He’s really making you work for it, huh? | 他逼你逼得很紧 是吧 | 
| [11:25] | Yes, it is very stressful. Are you sure everything’s okay? | 嗯 相当有压力 你确定没出什么事? | 
| [11:29] | Great. lam killing it over here. | 好极了 我这边也顺利极了 | 
| [11:34] | Jim, I’ve got to go. Okay, bye. | – Jim 我要挂了 – 好的 拜 | 
| [11:37] | So sorry about that. | – 刚才真不好意思 – | 
| [11:38] | No problem. Hey, Jim, what size do you wear, man? | 哦 没什么 Jim 你穿多大码? | 
| [11:40] | I got a pair of Japanese Nikes with your name on them. | 我这有双日本耐克的主人是你噢 | 
| [11:43] | What do you think? I love it! | – 觉得怎么样 – 非常喜欢 | 
| [11:46] | Once it’s all over your head, just leave it there for four hours. | 头发上涂满这个后 保持那种状态四个小时 | 
| [11:49] | That will be enough time for the lice to fall asleep, | 这段时间够虱子们睡着 | 
| [11:52] | suffocate and then pass away. | 窒息并死亡了 | 
| [11:54] | Sure. | 噢 是么 | 
| [11:56] | And when you’re ready to get serious, | 当你们想认真对待 | 
| [11:59] | come to me to get it done right. | 来找我做正确的事吧 | 
| [12:01] | Put those away before you hurt yourself. | 伤到自己之前把剪刀收起来 | 
| [12:07] | Oh, God! No. | 啊 天啊 不要啊 | 
| [12:10] | No! No! | 不 不要! 不可以 不可以 不可以啊 | 
| [12:13] | No! No! No! | 不要 不要 | 
| [12:17] | No! No! | 不 要 | 
| [12:20] | Okay, it’s easier with a buddy, so everybody pair up. | 俩人一起做更方便 所以大家组个队吧 | 
| [12:23] | Oscar, you want to be my partner? | Oscar 你要和我一组么 | 
| [12:26] | Yeah. Yeah, sure. Pdloveto. | 啊 啊 当然 我很乐意 | 
| [12:29] | Hey, mayo buddy, $5 tip if you unclog my ears. Okay? | 嘿 搭档 我给你五美元小费 你挖我耳屎 咋样 | 
| [12:34] | Oh… | Creed 真不好意思 我 | 
| [12:35] | Creed, I’m so sorry. I’m already partners with Pete. Right, Pete? | 我已经和Pete组队了 对吧 Pete | 
| [12:39] | Uh… Yeah. We promised each other if we ever got lice, we’d buddy up, | 哦 对 我们答应过对方 如果我们长了虱子 | 
| [12:43] | so, sorry, man. | 我们俩就组一队 所以 抱歉了 哥们 | 
| [12:47] | Hey, Creed. You want to be my buddy? | Creed 要和我搭档吗 | 
| [12:50] | Oh, God. Stuck with the weirdo. | 天啊 只能跟怪胎一组了 | 
| [12:59] | Angela! You don’t want bugs, you know? | – 你不想长虫子吧 | 
| [13:02] | Who knows where those bugs will end up? | 谁知道那些虫子会爬到什么地方 | 
| [13:06] | You’re getting a bargain. I ain’t got no hair no more. | 你占了便宜 我没头发 | 
| [13:11] | Creed | Creed. | 
| [13:14] | I’m all done. My turn. | 我做完了 | 
| [13:15] | I’m sorry, Pam. It looks a little messy. | 该我了 Pam 不好意思 这看起来有点乱 | 
| [13:19] | Wait. | 喂 等等啊 | 
| [13:24] | How’s that? | – 怎么样 | 
| [13:25] | I feel it working. | – 感觉有作用了 | 
| [13:31] | Eiffel Tower! | 埃菲尔铁塔 | 
| [13:36] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 | 
| [13:37] | Well, we don’t want to pry, but we heard you broke up with Darryl. | – 呃 – 那个… 我们不想打探什么 不过我们听说你跟Darryl分手了 | 
| [13:41] | Yeah, that’s true. | 嗯 的确是的 | 
| [13:43] | We think you made a big, big mistake. | 我们认为你犯了一个大大的错误 | 
| [13:44] | Big mistake. | – 很大的错误 | 
| [13:46] | Quite enormous. | – 相当巨大 | 
| [13:47] | He’s a real catch and you should take him back. | 他是个好男人 你应该跟他复合 | 
| [13:50] | Okay, thank you. Is that all? | 好吧 谢谢 没别的事了吗 | 
| [13:53] | No. No, that is not all! | 没 没完 还没完呢 | 
| [13:55] | Let me tell you what real life is like. | 让我告诉你现实生活什么样子 | 
| [13:58] | The men dry up and the nights get lonely. | 男人越来越少 夜晚越发寂寞 | 
| [14:00] | The only calls on your machine are from collection agencies | 你的答录机上唯一的电话 | 
| [14:03] | about that pair of motorcycle boots you’ve never even worn. | 是代收款公司打电话来讨要 你从未穿过的摩托靴的钱 | 
| [14:05] | You stalk your old high-school boyfriend online, | 你在网上跟踪你的高中男友 | 
| [14:08] | go to his daughter’s soccer games and make a scene. | 去他女儿的足球赛上 当众出丑 | 
| [14:11] | You buy a diamond ring for yourself, | 你给自己买个钻石戒指 | 
| [14:13] | wear it on your right hand and tell yourself you’re all you need. | 把它戴在右手上 然后跟自己说 有自己就够了 | 
| [14:17] | One day you’re alone, tired, at your feet, a dying bird. | 某一天 你独自一人 身心俱疲 你的脚边躺着一只奄奄一息的鸟儿 | 
| [14:23] | Where did it come from? Why did you kill it? | 可这鸟是哪来的? 你为什么杀了它? | 
| [14:25] | Is it because, in some strange way, it is you? | 是不是因为 在某种奇怪的方面 这鸟像你? | 
| [14:29] | Thank you all for your concern, | 感谢你们的关心 | 
| [14:31] | but I’m going to have to ask you toleave, okay? | 不过我还是要请你们离开了 可以吧 – 切 | 
| [14:39] | So does this mean you’re going to take Darryl back? | – 谢了 那你的意思是 你要和Darryl复合? | 
| [14:41] | No. | 不是 | 
| [14:43] | Well, then, what would you say to you and me hitting the town, | 不是 那么 你觉得 你和我一起去城里逛逛怎么样 | 
| [14:47] | because I’m free literally forever. | 因为我是真的永远都有空 | 
| [14:52] | Yeah, Kevin asked me out. | 嗯 Kevin约我出去了 | 
| [14:54] | I was kind of feeling good about re-entering the dating pool, | 我本来对变回单身满怀期待的 | 
| [14:57] | and then Kevin asked me out. | 然后Kevin约我出去了 | 
| [14:59] | Thought I might trade up to a new level of man. | 本以为我可以交往档次更高的男人 | 
| [15:02] | Then Kevin asked me out. | 然后Kevin约我出去了 | 
| [15:16] | Hello? | – 喂 | 
| [15:17] | Hi, honey, it’s Mom. | – 亲爱的 是妈妈 | 
| [15:18] | Look, Gene’s school just called. She still has lice! | Cece的学校刚打电话来 她头上仍然有虱子 | 
| [15:21] | What, no. That can’t… I don’t… | 什么? 不 不可以.. | 
| [15:23] | Don’t worry, don’t worry, I’m on my way to pick her up. | 我没有… 别着急 别着急 我正在去接她呢 | 
| [15:26] | But you might have lice, too. Lice can be tricky. Sometimes lice… | 不过你头上也可能有虱子 你也知道 虱子比较麻烦 有时 虱子会… | 
| [15:30] | Oh, my God. | – 我的天啊 | 
| [15:32] | Shave her head! | – 把她的头剃了 剃了她的头! | 
| [15:41] | You guys, I’m so sorry. | 我真的很对不起你们! | 
| [15:43] | It’s just been so chaotic with Jim gone that I… | Jim的离开让我手忙脚乱以至于我… | 
| [15:45] | Yeah, yeah. Princess Fancy Pants, | 是啊 是啊 穿昂贵裤子的白富美 | 
| [15:46] | letting Jane Twelve Pack over here take the fall. | 找我这个嗜酒大美女当替死鬼! 她说的没错 Pam | 
| [15:49] | She’s right, Pam. | 那玩意上有音量旋钮? | 
| [15:51] | ls there a volume knob on that thing? | 对啊 | 
| [15:53] | Yes, there’s a volume knob on that thing! | 那东西上就是有个音量旋钮 | 
| [15:57] | Meredith, I am so sorry. | Meredith 真的很对不起 | 
| [16:01] | Well, a lot of good your sorries are doing her now, Pam. | 你现在道歉对她有太多好处了 Pam | 
| [16:04] | She’s a monster. | 她都成恐龙了 | 
| [16:08] | I meant to say something earlier, I just… | 我之前本想说些什么的 – 我只是… – 只是? | 
| [16:10] | Just, just what? | 只是怎么了? | 
| [16:13] | Just forgot? | 忘了? | 
| [16:15] | Who’s the one that didn’t bring lice into the office? | 谁没把虱子带进办公室? | 
| [16:18] | Meredith. | |
| [16:19] | Sure I gave everybody pink eye once, | 我确实给大伙传染过一次红眼病 | 
| [16:21] | and my ex keyed a few of their cars. | 我前任也用钥匙划了几辆他们的车 | 
| [16:23] | And yeah, I BM’ed in the shredder on New Year’s. | 另外 元旦我的确在碎纸机里大便过 | 
| [16:26] | But I didn’t bring the lice in. That was all Pam. | 可我就是没把虱子带进来 那是Pam带进来的 | 
| [16:31] | Attention, people of the office. | 办公室里的各位 注意了 | 
| [16:34] | You have exactly 60 seconds to evacuate the bullpen. | 你们有60秒整的时间疏散 | 
| [16:38] | At that time | 在那同时… | 
| [16:40] | I will be tossing this powerful insecticidal grenade, | 我将抛掷这个强大的杀虫手榴弹 | 
| [16:44] | which contains piperonyl butoxide, as well as… | 里面包含着各种杀虫剂 还有… | 
| [16:50] | Dwight? Are you okay? | Dwight 你没事吧 | 
| [16:55] | Whoa… | 手榴弹的轻微震荡效果 | 
| [16:56] | That butoxide has a mild hallucinogenic effect, | |
| [16:59] | but I don’t think it’s kicked in yet. | 还没开始起作用 | 
| [17:00] | I’m going to count down from 10. | 我将从十倒数 | 
| [17:02] | Nine, yellow, | 九… 黄色预警 | 
| [17:06] | cold, sad, purple… | 金色预警 我说什么呢 紫色预警 | 
| [17:12] | Wow. He got to purple. | 哇 他都读到紫色预警了 | 
| [17:16] | Ow! | 哎呀! | 
| [17:18] | Sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [17:22] | You’re waterboarding me! | 你在给我水刑么这是! | 
| [17:24] | Oops. | 失误啦 | 
| [17:35] | No, this is fine. We’re allowed to do this. | 这没什么 我们可以这么做 | 
| [17:39] | This is okay. | 这没什么 | 
| [17:44] | Okay, you’re UP! | 好 轮到你了 | 
| [17:46] | Yeah, I’m actually kind of sad to see this baby go. | 嗯 要把它洗掉我还真有点舍不得 | 
| [17:48] | You do kind of look like Elvis. | 你确实有点像猫王 | 
| [17:51] | But we should probably wash all the dead lice out. | 不过我们还是得把虱子的尸体洗掉 | 
| [17:59] | Okay. Okay | – 好的 | 
| [18:00] | Okay- | – 好 好 | 
| [18:06] | Is that too cold? | 凉不凉? | 
| [18:07] | No, actually, it feels kind of nice. | 不凉 其实感觉挺舒服的 | 
| [18:20] | I wonder what happened over there. | 我想知道那边出了什么事呢 | 
| [18:22] | I’ve been sitting here the whole time. | 我一直在这坐着呢 | 
| [18:31] | Oka. Huh? y | – 好吧 – 啊? | 
| [18:32] | Let’s give it a shot. Let’s make it work. | 我们再试一次 努力解决问题吧 | 
| [18:35] | Oh, no. I mean, I want to, I just, | 噢 不是吧 我是说 我是很想 | 
| [18:38] | I don’t want to force you into doing something you don’t want to do. | 我只是 我不想强迫你做你不愿意的事 | 
| [18:40] | You’re not. I believe in us. | 你没有 我对我们俩有信心 | 
| [18:48] | I’m back together with Val. | 我和Val复合了 | 
| [18:52] | Yay. | 耶 | 
| [18:58] | Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. | 耶 耶 耶 | 
| [19:00] | Had a pretty good day today. | 今天过得不错 | 
| [19:02] | Not everything went exactly according to plan. | 虽然不是每件事都按计划进展的 不过 | 
| [19:05] | But lice, if you’re watching, I’m ready for you anytime, anywhere. | 虱子 如果你在看 我随时随地等着你 | 
| [19:16] | Hey, Erin already take off? | Erin 已经离开了? | 
| [19:19] | I guess so. | 我想是的 | 
| [19:22] | Okay- | 好的 | 
| [19:27] | And you’re Kareem, coming to help. | 你是Kareem 是来帮忙的 | 
| [19:28] | Okay, I’m Kareem. | 好的 我是Kareem | 
| [19:30] | That makes total sense. I’m Kareem, you’re Dr. J. | 非常说得通 我是Kareem 你是Dr.J. | 
| [19:32] | Just sounds weird to say out loud. | 虽然说出来有点怪怪的 | 
| [19:33] | And it went like this. | 接着这样… | 
| [19:39] | And that’s all. That’s it. | 就这样了 | 
| [19:40] | No one will believe this back home, but that’s okay. | 回到家没人会相信我 不过没关系 | 
| [19:43] | That’s all right. Let me show you how to do it. | – 让我告诉你怎么… | 
| [19:44] | Yeah, you show me how to do it. | – 好 你告诉我怎么做 | 
| [19:46] | This is Jim Halpert, leave a message. | 我是Jim Halpert 请留言 | 
| [19:48] | Hey, honey. It’s me, | 嗨 亲爱的 是我 | 
| [19:51] | just trying to catch you before going home. | 只是想在你回家前通个电话 | 
| [19:53] | Um… | 呃 | 
| [19:55] | Well. Just give me a call whenever. | 有时间给我回个电话吧 | 
| [19:57] | Hope your day got better. Love you. | 但愿你今天顺利 爱你哦 | 
| [20:02] | Hey. What are you doing right now? | 嘿 你现在干嘛 | 
| [20:05] | I’m just going to go home. | 我打算回家 | 
| [20:06] | My mom’s been watching the kids all day. | 我妈照顾了孩子们一整天 | 
| [20:09] | Let her stay another hour. Let’s go get a beer. | 让她多待一个钟头 我们去喝啤酒吧 | 
| [20:11] | Really? A beer sounds incredible right now. | 真的? 有酒喝真是太好了 | 
| [20:15] | No duh. Let’s go, you’re buying. | 可不是 我们走 | 
| [20:21] | Meredith, I am so sorry about today. | 你买账 Meredith 今天太对不起你了 | 
| [20:23] | Forget about it. | 别再提了 | 
| [20:24] | I just did not realize how hard | 我没意识到没有Jim会这么艰难 | 
| [20:26] | it was going to be without Jim. | |
| [20:29] | I mean, I really respect you for being a single morn all these years. | 我很敬佩你当了这么多年的单身妈妈 | 
| [20:33] | It whipped my ass in half a week. | 才半个星期我就乱套了 | 
| [20:35] | I have to say, there are not a lot of people | 我必须说 很少有人能 | 
| [20:37] | who could pull off a shaved head, | 剃光头还好看 | 
| [20:39] | but you are rocking it. | 可你简直超有型 | 
| [20:40] | Right? | 那是 | 
| [20:41] | I got the bartender’s phone number when you were in the john. | 你上厕所的时候我要到了酒保的电话呢 | 
| [20:44] | I’m going to take that freak to bone-town before the night is over. | 天亮前我要跟他一起偷吃禁果 | 
| [20:48] | Get it, girl. | 好样的 这首歌献给所有在场的女士们 – | 
| [20:55] | This one is for all you ladies out there! | * 我回 * | 
| [21:00] | I come… Not yet. | – 还没开始 * | 
| [21:04] | I come home in the morning light | 我回到家已是半夜 我妈妈问我 * | 
| [21:07] | My mother says, “When you going to live your life right?” | * 你何时才要过上正常的生活? * | 
| [21:12] | Oh, Mother dear, we’re not the fortunate ones | * 亲爱的妈妈 我们不是幸运儿 * | 
| [21:16] | And girls, they want to have fun | * 姑娘们 她们想找点乐子 | 
| [21:19] | Oh, girls just want to have fun | * * 姑娘就想找点乐子 * |