时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Stone & Son Suit Warehouse recently lost their paper provider. | Stone & Son西装仓库刚刚没了纸品供应商 |
[00:16] | They’re a family-owned business. | 他们是家族企业 |
[00:18] | Jim and I used to clean up with those. | 这样的公司Jim和我以前手到擒来 |
[00:20] | We’d go in pretending to be family, brothers. | 我们假装是家人–装兄弟 |
[00:23] | We did it at a family-owned law firm, | 在一家家族型律师事务所 |
[00:26] | at a family-owned construction company, | 一个家族建筑公司 |
[00:28] | and a family-owned motorcycle store. | 还有一个家族摩托车店 |
[00:30] | Jim and Dwight Schrupert. | Jim和Dwight Shrupert |
[00:32] | I was the dynamic, likeable winner that was doted upon by Mom. | 我是活力四射 |
[00:35] | Whoo-hoo! | 讨人喜欢 |
[00:39] | Yeah! | 被妈妈宠爱的宠儿 哇 |
[00:40] | And Jim was the closeted foot fetishist pretending to belong. | Jim是假装合群的 秘密恋脚癖狂的深柜同志 |
[00:45] | The client never knew any of that, but I knew. | 客户全然不知 但我知道 |
[00:49] | I hope you’ve been paying your wig storage bills, Jimbo, | 我希望你付了假发保存费 Jim宝 |
[00:53] | ’cause it’s time for another episode | 因为是时候来一出 |
[00:54] | of Handsome and Stinky, Paper Brothers for Hire. | “帅哥加丑男 临时纸品兄弟”的好戏了 |
[00:56] | Sorry, Stinky, can’t do it. Too busy. | 抱歉 丑男 没办法 太忙了 |
[00:58] | Oh, God, this again? You’re Stinky! | 噢 老天 又这样 你是丑男 |
[01:00] | Okay, there’s no possible way I can get there, so just ask Phyllis. | 好吧 我根本没办法到那里 |
[01:03] | She can be your older sister or something. | 问Phyllis啦 她可以当你的姐姐或是什么的 |
[01:05] | Phyllis, my sister? | Phyllis当我姐? |
[01:06] | More like my dead great-great-grandmother who died of stupidity. | 更像我死于愚蠢的外高祖母 |
[01:09] | I have ears, Dwight. | Dwight 我长着耳朵呢 |
[01:11] | Oh, do you really have ears, Phyllis? Like all human beings? | 噢 Phyllis 你真有耳朵啊 跟所有人类一样吗 |
[01:16] | We all have ears. | 我们全长着耳朵呢 |
[01:19] | You see what you leave me with here, Jim? | 看看你留给我什么啊 Jim? |
[01:20] | Hey, I’m in Philadelphia right now. | 嘿 我现在在费城 |
[01:22] | How is that my problem? Get in your car and drive down here. | 怎么会变成我的问题呢 钻进车 来我这 |
[01:25] | You can make it in 30 minutes if you drive 240 miles per hour. | 要是每小时开240英里的话 你可以30分钟内到 |
[01:28] | Huh! | 要是我一小时开300英里得花多久呢 |
[01:29] | How long would it take me if I drove 300 miles an hour? | 要是我一小时开300英里得花多久呢 |
[01:31] | Hmm. | 这是一个好… |
[01:32] | That’s a good question. 300 times… | 问题 300乘以 |
[01:38] | A hundred and eighty. Um, that comes to 25 minutes. | 得出结果是25分钟 |
[01:44] | Yes. Oh, well, thank you, Jim. Yes, lam better than you. | 是的 噢 谢谢 Jim 是的 |
[01:48] | Thanks for acknowledging that. Okay, bye bye. Love you. | 我比你优秀 多谢承认 好的 拜拜 爱你 |
[02:12] | Darryl! L°°km9900d! | Darryl 气色不错嘛 |
[02:13] | I’m heading to Philly, interview with Jim’s company. | 我去费城 去Jim的公司面试 |
[02:16] | Hey, good luck. When you get to Philly, will you tell Jim I miss him? | 嘿 祝你好运 到费城后 能不能告诉Jim我想他 |
[02:19] | Why don’t you come along and tell him yourself? | 为什么不跟我一起去 你自己告诉他 |
[02:21] | That’d be great. Kind of like ditching school, | 哈哈 真是好主意 像逃学 |
[02:23] | except instead of getting suspended, you get… | 不过这次你不会被停学 你会被… |
[02:27] | What do you get? | 会怎样 |
[02:29] | Oh, my God! Why didn’t I think of this? Andy’s not here. | 老天 我为什么就没想到呢 Andy又不在 |
[02:35] | Oh, hey, Erin, Urn, I’m expecting a shipment of pens. | 嘿 Erin 我等着一批钢笔的货 |
[02:38] | Can you cover that? | – 你能搞定吗 – 搞定 |
[02:39] | Mmm, cover that. What does that mean exactly? | – 你能搞定吗 – 搞定 |
[02:41] | What are we talking here? Details. | 到底是什么意思 我们说的是什么 说细节 |
[02:44] | A delivery guy will deliver a box of pens, | 送货员会送来一箱钢笔 |
[02:46] | and you just make sure everything’s in order. | 你确保一切顺利 |
[02:48] | What? Everything? How do I make sure it’s in order? | 什么 一切? 什么 我怎么确保一切顺利 |
[02:52] | I haven’t been trained for this. | 没培训过 |
[02:53] | Okay, see you later. | 好的 回头见 |
[03:08] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 大伙儿 |
[03:09] | Clark! Hey. | – 嘿 |
[03:11] | Hey, look who’s back! Dwight Jr. | 嘿 瞧瞧谁回来了 小Dwight |
[03:13] | Hey, so how was it? I mean the sex with Jan. | 嘿 那个如何 我是说…跟Jan的床上运动 |
[03:18] | A gentleman doesn’t discuss such matters, | 绅士是不讨论此类事情的 |
[03:20] | especially when the feelings of a lady are involved. | 特别是会涉及到一个女士的感受 |
[03:22] | Women reach their sexual peak at whatever age Jan was last week. | 女人到Jan上周的年龄会达到性高峰期 |
[03:26] | I mean, it was like making love with a wild animal. | 就像… 像跟野兽做爱 |
[03:31] | But not like a cougar, like you might think. It was like a swarm of bees. | 你们可能会想到美洲豹(也指熟女) 但不是 像…像一群蜜蜂 |
[03:38] | Bees that just find something wrong with every hotel room. | 觉得每间酒店的房间都有问题的蜜蜂 |
[03:42] | Nothing wrong with being a gentleman. | 当绅士没什么不对 |
[03:44] | Like my mom used to say, “Talk classy. Act nasty.” | 像我妈过去常说 “说话文明 行为粗俗” |
[03:47] | What’s with the wig, Meredith? | 假发怎么了 Meredith? |
[03:48] | What? Is it on backwards? | 咋啦 倒了? |
[03:53] | No. You got it. You fixed it. Uh, I have a gift from Jan. | 不是 好了 你弄好了 带了Jan的礼物 |
[03:59] | Ooh! It’s an espresso maker. | 特浓咖啡机 |
[04:01] | We came to be quite fond of espresso | 我们喜欢上了Amalfi Coast的浓咖啡 |
[04:03] | on the Amalfi Coast, so bon appétit! | 所以… 愿你们好胃口 |
[04:07] | Ooh! | 噢 16种浓咖啡 |
[04:08] | Sixteen types of espresso! Now that’s Italian. | 噢 16种浓咖啡 现在 有意式咖啡咯 |
[04:11] | My friend has one of these. Fool-proof espresso, every time. | 我朋友也有一个这样的 每次都是简式咖啡 |
[04:15] | Always with the friends, Oscar. | 总是要扯上朋友 Oscar |
[04:17] | Can’t we just enjoy the new espresso machine? | 能不能就好好享受一下新的浓咖啡机 |
[04:19] | Actually, it’s pronounced espresso. | 实际上 是念 浓咖啡机 |
[04:21] | Wait, that’s what you said. | 等等 你是这么说的 |
[04:23] | I apologize. I just assumed you would mispronounce it, so… | 我道歉 我本以为你会念错 那… |
[04:30] | There he is! | 在这呢 哈哈 |
[04:32] | We are all so proud of you for the small part | 我们为你在拿下白页订单 |
[04:34] | that you played in landing the White Pages. | 所扮演的小角色感到自豪 |
[04:37] | Prouder of me, but… | 更替自己感到自豪 但是… |
[04:39] | If you really want to show appreciation, | 要是你真有心表示谢意 |
[04:41] | just give me half the commission. | 分我一半的佣金 |
[04:42] | Gosh, you know, I wish I could, but, uh, no. | 天啦 你知道 我也希望我可以 但是 不行 |
[04:47] | Hey, listen, remember how everyone used to call you Dwight Jr., | 嘿 还记得过去大伙都叫你Dwight Junior |
[04:49] | and how much you loved that? | 你多喜欢那称号 |
[04:51] | I loved it. | 哈哈哈 爱死了 |
[04:52] | How would you like to pretend to be my son in order to land a sale? | 为了拿下一订单 当我的儿子如何 |
[04:57] | If it will lead to me being a salesman, | 要是能让我当销售员的话 |
[05:00] | I’ll pretend to be your friend. | 我都不惜假装当你的朋友 |
[05:02] | Then it looks like we have a deal, Son. | 看来我们就这么说定了… 儿子 |
[05:11] | Hi, guys. | 嗨 各位 |
[05:12] | Hey, look who it is. | 嘿 瞧瞧这是谁呀 |
[05:14] | Oh, sorry, super busy. Pens coming in later. | 抱歉 超忙 一会儿钢笔要送来了 |
[05:17] | Just grabbing a java before all hell breaks loose. | 在一切混乱前喝杯咖啡 |
[05:19] | – Try this one. – Thank you. | – 试试这个 – 谢啦 |
[05:24] | I don’t really have time to think about Pete right now. | 我现在真没时间想Pete |
[05:26] | I just have a lot going on with this whole shipment of pens. | 我现在满脑子都想着钢笔 |
[05:29] | And I have a lot of people trusting me, and I would feel super-guilty | 许多人信任我 要是我失信于任何一个人 |
[05:32] | if I broke anyone’s trust about the pens. | 我都超级内疚 说的是钢笔 |
[05:36] | You ready for your interview? | 准备好面试了吗 |
[05:37] | I was born ready! | 我生来就是准备好的 |
[05:39] | No. I suck at interviews. | 才不 我面试表现超烂 |
[05:41] | I had Andy’s job in the bag until my interview. | 我面试前已经握有Andy的职位 |
[05:43] | Well, you shouldn’t be nervous about this. | 你没必要紧张这个 |
[05:45] | This is a tiny start-up with a bunch of guys just as dorky as Jim. | 这只是个小起步 跟一群跟Jim 一样傻气的人 |
[05:50] | Yeah, I guess. | 嗯 也许吧 |
[05:52] | Really! You can’t be scared of a room full of Jims. | 真的 你一定不会怕满屋子是Jim的状况 |
[05:55] | I love the guy, but he’s basically Gumby with hair. | 我爱他 但基本上他就是呆瓜 |
[06:00] | It’s kind of funny, father-and-son sales team | 有点意思 父子销售组合碰到父子西装店 |
[06:04] | meeting with a father-and-son suit store. | 哦 对啊 |
[06:07] | You know? You’re right. We hadn’t even thought of that, had we, boy? | 我们还没想到呢 对吧 孩子 |
[06:11] | No, we sure hadn’t, Pop! | 没 肯定没有 |
[06:15] | Oh, you’re a hunter, I see. | 老爸 噢 看来你是猎人呐 |
[06:16] | Spend your early mornings out in the blinds like Clarky and me, huh? | 在丛林里消磨一大早的时光 跟Clarky和我一样 |
[06:21] | He calls me Clarky ’cause he’s my dad. | 他叫我Clarky 因为他是我爸 |
[06:23] | Guilty. | 我的错 |
[06:24] | You don’t meet many hunters these days. | 现在很少会碰到猎人 |
[06:26] | My dad is the best hunter there is. | 我爸是最好的猎人 |
[06:28] | I mean, he’s like a serial killer of animals. | 他就像连环…杀手 动物 |
[06:32] | One time, he snuck up behind a sleeping deer | 有一回他偷偷溜到一头睡着的鹿的后面 |
[06:34] | and just sawed its head right off. It was sick. | 立刻锯了它的头 太恶心了 |
[06:41] | It was his birthday. Just turned three. So… Ah. | 那天是他的生日 刚刚满三岁 所以… |
[06:45] | You guys, I kind of think I want to try them all. Is that crazy? | 同志们 我想全部试一遍 算是疯狂吗 |
[06:49] | Yeah. Look, without a taste test, | 不 没有口味测试 |
[06:51] | how are we supposed to know which flavors we like to reorder? | 我们怎么知道哪种口味我们想再订呢 |
[06:53] | Taste test? I’m in. | 口味测试 |
[06:56] | YOLO! What? Oh. | 我加入 |
[07:00] | It’s a thing. It means you only live once. | 它是缩写 指的是你只活一回 |
[07:02] | Yeah, we’re aware of what it means, Oscar. | 我们知道它是什么意思 Oscar |
[07:04] | You just do not look cool saying it. | 你说出来就很驴啦 |
[07:07] | Well… All right, everybody, who’s in? | – 好吧– – 好吧 |
[07:10] | Yep- | 大伙 – 谁要加入 – 要 |
[07:13] | Angela? Don’t make us come over there. | 别逼我们过去 |
[07:16] | No, I don’t. No. | 不 我不要– 不玩 |
[07:18] | All right, let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[07:20] | Can’t I just agree without putting my hand in? | 我能不能不用搭手就算同意 |
[07:22] | No way. Absolutely not! | – 当然不行 – 绝不行 |
[07:24] | Oh, fine. | 好吧 |
[07:30] | Okay, guys, we all drink them all. | 好吧 |
[07:34] | We all drink them all! | 同志们 我们全试一遍 |
[07:36] | Yes. Yes! | – 好 – 好耶 |
[07:39] | Hey, where’s my ring? | 嘿 我的戒指呢 |
[07:40] | I’m sure it’ll turn up. | 我相信它会出现的 |
[07:44] | Yes, ma’am, you want to go east on Franklin, | 是的 女士 你可以朝东往Franklin街走 |
[07:46] | take that all the way to Commonwealth. | 一直往Commonwealth街走 |
[07:48] | You’ll see us on the right side. You can’t miss us. | 我们就在右边 你一定会找到我们 |
[07:51] | Yes, and I want to reach every demographic possible. | – 哇 – 是啊 我希望可以送到每个潜在的消费者 |
[07:54] | No, I hear what you’re saying, and we will. | 不 我听到你说的 我们会的 |
[07:55] | The thing is, we’ve got to lock down this key demographic first. | 问题是 我们要先锁定这个关键的消费者 |
[07:57] | The rest will come, I promise. Just give me a couple of weeks, all right? | 其他的会有的 我保证 给我几周的时间 好吗 |
[08:00] | We’re talking weeks here, not months, right? | 我们说的是几周 不是几个月 对吧 |
[08:02] | Weeks, always weeks. | 周 肯定是周 |
[08:03] | Man, the last time I talked months | 我上一次谈到月应该是… |
[08:04] | was, like, a million weeks ago. | – 一百万周以前 |
[08:06] | All right. Good. | – 好 很好 |
[08:08] | Thanks, Dennis. Appreciate it. | 谢了 Dennis 太感谢了 嘿 |
[08:10] | Hey! How are you? Good. | – 还好吗 – 很好 |
[08:13] | What are you doing here? I just wanted to see you. | – 你来做什么 – 我就是想见你 |
[08:15] | That’s so great. Damn. | – 太好了 – 该死 |
[08:16] | Jim, you’ve got a real Facebook energy going on here, man. | Jim 这里充满着社交网的活力 |
[08:20] | You Zuckerberg’ed this place out. | 你把这地方变成社交网了 |
[08:21] | It’s pretty great, right? I mean, we’re coming along. | 很不错 对吧 我们在发展中 |
[08:23] | Hey, Wade! We’ve got to just push up Dennis’ timeline. | 嘿 Wade 我们要加快Dennis交货期限 |
[08:27] | Okay. Actually, you know what? | – 好的 – 这样吧 |
[08:29] | Give me one second, okay? Make yourselves at home. | 给我一点点时间 好吧 请随意 |
[08:33] | But I think that all of your concerns will be answered | 但是我想你所有的顾虑都会消除 |
[08:36] | when you see the brochure that Clark’s getting out of my car. | 一旦你看到Clark从我车里拿的产品手册 |
[08:38] | He’s a good boy. Does whatever I say. | 他是个好孩子 |
[08:40] | Yeah. | 我说什么他做什么 |
[08:42] | I can’t relate to that. My son hates my guts. | 我不知道那是什么滋味 我儿子恨死我了 |
[08:45] | Oh, really? | 啊 真的? |
[08:46] | I bring him into the business, and he resents me. | 带他一起做生意 他怨恨我 |
[08:49] | How do you like that? | 换做你 会怎么想啊 |
[08:51] | Well, things between me and Clark are good, not great. | 我和Clark之间是还行 但也不是很好 |
[08:54] | In fact, I will say that they’re not even good, really. | 实际上 可以说连还行都算不上 |
[08:59] | They’re bad. Like you and your son. | 真的 是很差 像你和你儿子 |
[09:02] | Here you go, P0P! | 给你 老爸 |
[09:04] | I know it was just a couple of minutes, but God, I missed you! | 我知道只有几分钟 但是… – 老天 我真想你 – 干嘛耽误这么久的时间 是不是像个流氓在外面闲逛 抽大麻 |
[09:06] | What took you so long? Were you loitering | |
[09:09] | out there like a hooligan, smoking a doobie? | |
[09:13] | I sure was, just like he taught me. Looking cool. | 是啊 他教我的 |
[09:17] | You’re being disrespectful. | – 耍帅 – 别没大没小的 |
[09:21] | And I love you for saying that. | 我爱你…这么说我 |
[09:25] | We don’t get along. | 我们合不来 哈哈 |
[09:30] | I just burned him, | 我就是为了惹他生气 |
[09:31] | because the truth is our relationship is… | 因为事实上… 我们的关系… – |
[09:36] | Terrible! Terrible. | 很糟糕 – 很糟糕 |
[09:37] | Yes, genius. Stupid, stupid genius. | 正是 天才 笨笨的 笨笨的天才 |
[09:46] | Wow, this place is so great. I had no idea! | 哇噢 这地方看起来… 好大啊 |
[09:50] | On the phone, you made it sound kind of dinky. | 真没想到… 你电话里把这儿说的没多大似的 |
[09:52] | Well, I mean, I don’t even have a paycheck yet. | 这个嘛 我是说 我都还没领薪水呢 |
[09:54] | It is a start-up, so these things go down all the time. | 公司才刚起步 所以… 这种公司经常干不下去的 |
[09:57] | If this company is going down, I want to go down on it. | 如果这家公司倒了 我愿意吻着它一起倒 |
[09:59] | With it, I want to go down with it. | 陪着它 我愿意陪着它一起 |
[10:01] | Are you cool to just hang out? | 你留在这儿随便看看 行吗 |
[10:02] | – Sure. No problem. – Yeah? | – 行啊 没问题 – 确定? |
[10:04] | You ready? Let’s do it. Yeah. | – 你好了吗 – 好了 我们过去吧 |
[10:22] | The pen delivery went amazing. | 钢笔超顺利地送来了 |
[10:24] | And now I’ve got all these pens just waiting to be unpacked, | 现在我有这么多笔等着被拿出来 |
[10:26] | but Pam did not tell me to unpack the pens. | 但Pam没叫我把笔拿出来 |
[10:27] | And I’m not one of those people | 而且我不是那种会当着你面说 |
[10:29] | who’s just like, “Sure, I’ll accept the pens when they come in,” | “钢笔到的时候我会签收的” |
[10:31] | and then as soon as your back’s turned, I unpack the pens, | 然后你一转身 |
[10:33] | and get all this credit as some great pen un-packer! | 我就把笔都拿出来放好 还为此得到好名声 “很会整理钢笔的人” |
[10:36] | On the other hand, they are just sitting here. | 另一方面 它们都坐这儿等着 |
[10:38] | Pam didn’t tell me not to unpack them. | Pam也没说不要拿出来 |
[10:41] | I don’t want to be a busybody, but I don’t want to be a lazybones. | 不想做好事的人 也不想做懒骨头 |
[10:43] | Busybody, lazybones, busybody, lazybones. Ah! | 好事的人 懒骨头 好事的人 懒骨头 |
[10:46] | My brain is ping-ponging around | 啊 |
[10:47] | in my head right now. lfsinsane! | 我的大脑正在脑袋里面打乒乓 简直要疯了 |
[10:49] | I’m sorry. What was your question again? Oh, yeah. | 不好意思 你刚才问我什么 哦 对 |
[10:53] | No, I’ve never had an espresso before. They’re good, though. | 没 我从没喝过浓咖啡 但它们很好喝 |
[10:57] | Ah-bam! | 嘭! |
[11:00] | My favorite is Viennese Amaretto, | 我最喜欢的是Viennese Amaretto |
[11:02] | and the worst flavor I have tried so far is Alpine Select. | 而尝到现在最难喝的是Alpine特选 |
[11:06] | Yes! | 耶 – 噢 – 一 – 二 – 住手 – 三 |
[11:09] | One! Two! Three! Kevin! Kevin! Kevin! Stop it! | |
[11:13] | That’s enough, Kevin. That’s enough! Cut it, Kevin! Kevin! | – 够了 Kevin – 别闹了 Kevin 够了 – 四 |
[11:15] | So, for your menswear catalog, | 所以我们可以给到你们的男装目录 |
[11:16] | I think we can offer you some very competitive pricing. | 一个相当低的价格 |
[11:19] | I heard that before. | – 之前也有人这么说 – 这个 |
[11:20] | Well, I understand… I’ll bet you have. | 我懂的 但是… – 肯定有人这么说过 |
[11:21] | He knows nothing about what people have heard before, my son. | 他根本不懂”听说过这个了” 是什么意思 我儿子就这德性 |
[11:24] | Here we go again, another lecture from the old man. | 又来了 老爷子又开训了 |
[11:27] | Listen to him! He created you. | 听他的话 他生了你 |
[11:29] | Maybe if you listened a little bit, you’d improve. | 也许你听进去一点点 就比你现在要好得多 |
[11:31] | No wonder women despise you. | 难怪女人们嫌弃你 |
[11:33] | Women don’t despise me. | 女人才不嫌弃我 |
[11:35] | Oh, his last girlfriend was a transvestite. I knew it right away. | 他上个女朋友是个易装癖 我一眼就看出来了 |
[11:38] | Adam’s apple like the prow of a ship. | 喉结有船头那么大 |
[11:40] | Thumbs like a lowland gorilla. | 拇指长得像低地大猩猩 |
[11:43] | But this one couldn’t see it or didn’t want to see it. | 这小子竟没看出来 或根本不愿搞清楚 |
[11:45] | All right, that’s enough, ’cause I could say some things about him, too. | 好了 够了 我也知道你的丑事 |
[11:48] | Yeah? Like what? Like the time that you got drunk | – 是吗 比如说? |
[11:51] | and killed those kids on their way to prom. | – 比如那次你喝醉了 然后… 杀了几个去参加舞会的孩子 |
[11:54] | Thatneverhappened. He’s always been a liar. | 没这回事 他总是说谎 |
[11:56] | Ever since he was a little kid, | 他还是个孩子的时候 |
[11:58] | and he got caught saving “treats” from the kitty litter box. | 就被逮到 从猫砂箱里掏猫屎 |
[12:01] | Really shameful. | 真丢人 |
[12:02] | So we can offer you matte or glossy printing in a variety… | 所以我们可以提供砂质或光滑的打印纸 |
[12:05] | Glistening brown morsels tumbling | 在每条裤子口袋里 |
[12:07] | from every pouch in his trousers. | 都能发现闪闪的褐色的碎块 |
[12:09] | There’s obviously a volume discount. lfyou“. | 批量订购的话还有优惠 |
[12:11] | Following the cat around on his knees | 跪在地上 跟在猫后面 |
[12:14] | with his hands cupped beneath its tail, | 小手捧在猫尾巴下面 |
[12:16] | going, “Please, kitty, may I have some more?” | 说着 “求你了 猫咪 能再给我点吗” |
[12:19] | You can’t make this stuff up. | 这些事是编不出来的 |
[12:20] | No, I think someone could make it up, someone with very few friends. | 不 我认为有人能编出来 那些交不到朋友的人就可以 |
[12:25] | Hey, fellas, sorry to keep you waiting. | 嘿 各位 抱歉让你们久等了 |
[12:27] | There he is. My son. | 他来了 我儿子 |
[12:29] | He’s got cat turd collector written all over him. | 一眼就知道是个”猫屎收藏家”啊 |
[12:34] | Did you say “cat turd collector”? | 你刚说了”猫屎收藏家”吗 |
[12:37] | So, definitely looking to expand our market, but for now, | 所以 肯定是要扩张市场的 |
[12:40] | we’re just concentrating on athletes | 但现阶段客户还是集中在 |
[12:41] | that are popular here in the Northeast. | 东北部有人气的运动员们 |
[12:43] | Of course, that’s not a mandate. | 当然了 也不是强制要求的 (强制性的英文为”mandate” man 男人 date 约会) |
[12:45] | Mandate. Always think of two men on a date. | “Mandate” 总让我觉得是两个男人约会 |
[12:53] | I have gay friends. One gay friend. Oscar. | 我有些朋友是同性恋 我有一个朋友是同性恋 Oscar? |
[12:57] | Mmm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[12:59] | All right, so what makes you think you’d be a good fit here? | 好了 那你凭什么认为适合在这儿工作 |
[13:08] | Okay. Um… | 好吧 嗯… |
[13:12] | All right. | 好 |
[13:14] | Obviously, y’all are really busy, | 你们个个看起来都很忙 |
[13:15] | and I don’t want to waste your time anymore. | 而我也不想再耽误你们时间了 |
[13:18] | I’m sorry. I just… | 抱歉 我只是… |
[13:21] | Obviously, I’m not qualified to be here, man. | 明摆着 我不够格在这工作 我就是个… |
[13:24] | I’m a warehouse manager, you know? | 我是个仓库管理员 你们懂的 |
[13:27] | Darryl, I was a newspaper editor. | Darryl 我之前是报社编辑 |
[13:30] | Science teacher, volleyball coach. | 我是科学老师 排球教练 |
[13:32] | I work at Home Shopping Network. | 我在家庭购物网站工作 |
[13:34] | I’m a lawyer. I’m the only one here who can honestly help. | 我是律师 我是这里唯一一个真能帮上点忙的 |
[13:38] | And as you know, I was a paper salesman. | 你知道我的 我是卖纸的 |
[13:41] | Hey, I find it helps if you just picture everybody naked. | 嘿 你把每个人都想成是光着的 这样会好点 |
[13:47] | Cool. Hey, thanks. | 酷 嘿 谢谢 |
[13:52] | So, how about we start over? | 那么我们重新来过吧 |
[13:54] | Darryl, do you have any thoughts on the company? | Darryl 你对公司有什么想法吗 |
[13:56] | Yes. Yes, as a matter of fact, I wrote some down. | 有 事实上… – 我把一些想法写下来了 – 哦 |
[14:02] | There you go. | 给你 |
[14:06] | Wow, this guy came prepared. That impresses me. | 哇噢 这人有备而来 很不赖啊 |
[14:13] | Ah, so, this is what 2:00 p.m. looks like around here. | 哈 所以下午两点钟办公室是这个样子的 |
[14:19] | LusuaHytake a siesta about now. | 我通常这会儿都在午睡 |
[14:27] | Stocking pens, huh? You’re like the new office administrator. | 在存放钢笔啊? 你就像新的办公室行政 |
[14:30] | No, I just took over the pen shipment because Pam had to leave. | 不 我只是收了钢笔的快递 因为Pam要出去 |
[14:34] | When I say it out loud, I know that sounds insane, but it’s the truth, I swear. | 我知道这话说出来 去会很荒唐 – 但这是事实 |
[14:37] | Pam! Pam! Look out! Erin’s gunning for your job! | 我发誓 Pam 小心 – |
[14:41] | No, I’m not. | Erin在抢你活干 – 不 我没有 |
[14:42] | It’s not like that at all! Forget it. | 根本不是这样的 |
[14:45] | Pam, look out! I’m so sorry. | – 算了 很对不起 – Pam 当心! |
[14:46] | Pens, you did not buy into this. lam sorry. What a day you’ve had. | 钢笔们 你们不要听他的 对不起 你们今天过的太糟了 |
[14:54] | By the way, Jim talks about you all the time. | 顺便说一下 Jim经常说起你 |
[14:56] | That’s sweet that he talks about me. | 那很好 他能经常提起我 |
[14:58] | It’s too bad he still has to work part-time in Scranton, though. | 但糟糕的是 他在Scranton还有份兼职 |
[15:01] | Well, that’s funny, ’cause I think of him | 有意思 |
[15:03] | as working part-time in Philadelphia. | 我以为他在费城做的才是兼职 |
[15:05] | We can’t wait until you move here. | 我们都迫不及待等你们搬过来呢 |
[15:10] | I’m sorry. You guys are here to sell us paper? | 不好意思 你们俩是来卖纸的? |
[15:12] | Do you mind? The men are talking. | 能别插嘴吗 大人们在讲话 |
[15:14] | Sons used to idolize their fathers. | 儿子过去常以父亲为榜样 |
[15:16] | Us old-timers need to stick together, | 所以我们这些老人才要团结一致 |
[15:18] | and how better than by signing a contract? | 有什么比签份合同更能做到这点呢 |
[15:21] | Pdloveto. But Sam Jr. here, he runs the business now. | 我倒是很乐意 小Sam现在管理公司了 |
[15:25] | Kind of pushed me out, truth be told. | 说实话 是把我赶下台的 |
[15:27] | I’m just here for human contact. | 我只是在这儿跟人打打交道 |
[15:29] | Okay, Pop. | 行了 老爸 |
[15:32] | Wait, so you’re the boss? | 等下 所以你才是老板? |
[15:35] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[15:37] | Hi, I’m Clark. Hey. | – 嗨 我叫Clark – 嘿 |
[15:39] | Let’s talk. Okay. | – 咱俩聊 – 好的 |
[15:41] | So if you look at our catalog here… | 所以如果你看下我们的目录… |
[15:44] | Well, thanks for coming down, Darryl. | – 谢谢你赶过来 Darryl |
[15:45] | It was nice meeting you, Darryl. | – 见到你很高兴 Darryl |
[15:46] | I think you’d fit in great here. | 我认为你很适合呆在这儿 |
[15:48] | Yeah, yeah, me too. | 是的 没错 我也这么想 |
[15:50] | I think it would be like… You know what? | 我觉得就像是 知道吗 |
[15:53] | I think it’d be like a Kevin Durant jump shot, perfecto. | 感觉就像Kevin Durant的跳投 完美极了 |
[16:12] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[16:15] | They’re the ones who put a fish tank next to a basketball hoop. | 是他们把鱼缸放在篮球框旁边的 |
[16:19] | It’s like, if I put a glass of milk on the edge | 这就像我把一杯牛奶 |
[16:21] | of a table, and Cece knocks it over, | 放到桌角 而Cece把它打翻了 |
[16:22] | I don’t blame Cece. | 我不会怪Cece的 |
[16:24] | So, I’m like a three-year-old girl in this scenario? | 我不会怪Cece的 所以在这件事上我就像个三岁的小女孩 |
[16:27] | Say they don’t hire you. It’s not like you’re out on the street. | 就算他们不要你 也不表示你就流落街头了 |
[16:30] | You have a great job with people who love you. | 你还有份好工作 有爱你的同事 |
[16:33] | And I’d only get to see Jada on the weekends. | 还有 只能在周末的时候看到Jada |
[16:36] | You know, I’m not so sure I’d like living in Philadelphia. | 你知道吗 我 我不是很确定 我会想要住在费城 |
[16:40] | Right? Thank you! It’s just Philly. | 是吧 谢谢你 费城罢了 |
[16:43] | Everyone’s acting like it’s New York, or Paris, or London. | 每个人都搞得好像这里是纽约 巴黎或伦敦一样 |
[16:45] | Who needs it? Not us. | – 谁需要啊 – 我们才不要 |
[16:50] | Okay, so the consensus was that that was unique. | 好了 一致认为刚刚那个是特殊情况 |
[16:55] | They’re going to make you pay for the fish, | 你要赔他们的鱼 |
[16:56] | and they wanted to know when you can start. | 还有…他们想知道你几时可以上班 |
[17:01] | What? | 什么? |
[17:03] | How about yesterday? | 昨天来怎么样 |
[17:07] | Congratulations. Oh, thank you! | – 恭喜 – 哦 谢谢你 |
[17:09] | I guess you’ve got to move to Philly after all. | 我想你最终还是要搬来费城了 |
[17:11] | Yes! I love Philly! 215 or die! | 没错 我爱费城 |
[17:14] | Come on, man! | 不看215不如去死吧 (215是费城几乎人人都看一本杂志) |
[17:17] | No, I’m not upset. I’m really excited for Darryl. | 没有 我没有不开心 我很为Darryl感到高兴 |
[17:22] | Maybe I’m a little disappointed that we’ll be losing him. | 也许有一点失望 因为Darrl要离开我们了 |
[17:30] | It feels really hot in here. Is it hot in here? | 这里太热了 这里热吗? |
[17:32] | It feels really, really hot in here. | 这里太 太 太热了 |
[17:33] | Ifsinsane! They need to turn the AC on year-round. January too! | 太离谱了 他们应该全年开空调 还有一月 |
[17:39] | I don’t get the point of this stupid window! | 我搞不懂这破窗户为什么锁着? |
[17:43] | I mean, look, you and I both know | 你看 |
[17:45] | that in paper or fashion, styles change. | 咱俩都知道在造纸业和服装业 每年流行都不一样 |
[17:48] | Check out my dad’s suit. You are looking at pure acrylic. | 看看我老爸的西装 看起来傻死了 |
[17:52] | That’s why his face always breaks out. | 所以他的脸才显得很大 |
[17:54] | Does that suit come with a fire extinguisher? | 那套西装还配有灭火器吗 哈 哈 哈 |
[17:58] | You know what, Dad? Maybe you should buy me a suit. | 老爸 也许你该给我买套西装 |
[18:02] | Hmm. I mean, I’m going to need one, right, | 我是说 我总归需要一套的 |
[18:03] | if I’m ever going to get a “real” job | 不是吗 如果我想找份”真正”的工作 |
[18:04] | and move my lazy ass out of your “GD” house? | 从你那土得掉渣的房子里搬出去的话 (GD House 60年代欧美建筑) |
[18:07] | He’s got you there. | 他说的在理 |
[18:10] | That’s Italian silk. Very comfortable, | 那是意大利绸缎 非常舒服 |
[18:13] | very tasteful, although expensive. | 非常高雅 不过很贵 |
[18:15] | Yeah, you don’t want Italian. You’ll look like a mafia don. | 你不会想要意大利的 穿上去像黑手党头目 |
[18:18] | Next thing you know, you’ll be doing life at Riker’s Island. | 接下来你也知道 就是去雷克岛监狱服刑了 |
[18:20] | Uh, that’s better than looking like | 哦 |
[18:22] | the undertaker from Boring Island. | 那也好过看上去像是从无聊岛上来的殡仪员 |
[18:23] | That place doesn’t exist. It’s not a documented island. | 根本没那地方 没有岛叫这个名字 |
[18:27] | Cartograph much? | 有经常看地图吗 |
[18:33] | How do I look? | 我看上去怎样 |
[18:36] | Actually, you look great. They steered you right. | 事实上… 你看上去很棒 他们帮你选的不错 |
[18:40] | I guess it does make sense buying from a father-son team. | 我想从父子店里买东西确实值得的 |
[18:44] | You know what? I’ll take one, too. | 你们知道吗 我也要一套 |
[18:47] | Everyone, now that we have all this energy, | 各位 鉴于我们现在都特有精神 |
[18:49] | why don’t we move the copier into the annex like we’ve always wanted to? | 不如我们把复印机推到隔间去吧 |
[18:52] | Whoo! | 我们不是一直想这么做吗 |
[18:53] | Frickin’ A! Huh? | – 噢 – 好死了 |
[18:54] | So long, noise! | 再见了 噪音 |
[18:56] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 |
[18:58] | Oh! | 哦 |
[18:59] | And we have torn up the carpet. | 我们把地毯撕烂了 – |
[19:01] | Oh, we are going to be in so much trouble! | 哦 我们惹大麻烦了 |
[19:03] | Wait! | – 等等 |
[19:06] | It’s beautiful! Hardwood! | 太美了 实木的 |
[19:09] | I always knew it was down here. | 我一直知道它就在下面 |
[19:10] | I just never dreamed that I would actually see it. | 只是从没梦想过有天会见到 |
[19:13] | Tear up the carpet! | 把地毯全掀起来! |
[19:16] | Killed their fish, and they still hired me! That’s how you do that, baby! | 弄死了他们的鱼 还是录用了我 就是这么做到的 宝贝儿 |
[19:22] | It’s all good. I’m ready. Y’all ready for this? | 一切都很好 我准备好了 你们都准备好了吗 |
[19:34] | * ♪ Everybody dance now a’ | |
[19:36] | Yeah! | 大家现在跳舞 * |
[19:41] | Kevin, move! | Kevin 走开 |
[19:42] | I can’t pull up the rug if you’re standing on it with your rhinoceros feet. | Kevin 走开 你犀牛般的脚站上面 我拉不开这块地毯 |
[19:45] | Well, I can’t stand here if you pull the carpet out from under me. | 那如果你把地毯从我下面拉起来 我不就不能站上面了嘛 |
[19:48] | Oh, my head is killing me. Does anyone have a baby aspirin? | 哦 我的头痛死了 有谁有婴儿吃的阿司匹林吗 |
[19:53] | Oh, enough with the whining, akeadyl | 哦 |
[19:54] | Why don’t you just have some more coffee? | 别再抱怨了 再去喝点咖啡吧 |
[19:56] | It’s all gone! I didn’t get a chance to try them all, | 都喝光了 我都没尝遍所有口味 |
[19:58] | because Creed poured my Bogota Sunrise in the plant. | Creed把我的Bogota Sunrise浇花了 |
[20:01] | I saw the leaves twitch. | 我看到它叶子蔫了 |
[20:03] | Shut up! | 我看到它叶子蔫了 – 闭嘴 – 你闭嘴 |
[20:04] | You shut up! | – 闭嘴 – 你闭嘴 |
[20:05] | Everybody shut up and work! | 大家都闭嘴 快干活 |
[20:07] | We don’t work for you! | – 我们不是给你打工 – 对的 |
[20:08] | Yeah! | Yeah! |
[20:09] | Hey, it’s 5:00. | – 对的 – 嘿 5点啦 |
[20:16] | – Kevin Kevin, can you… | |
[20:18] | What is going on? | 能… – 怎么回事啊 |
[20:24] | Yes! We did it! | 耶 生意成了 |
[20:26] | Well, you opened the door. | 你敲开了门 |
[20:28] | And you closed it. The boys are back in town! | 你把门关上了(搞定了生意) 二人组又回来了 |
[20:32] | High fives! | 击掌 哈哈 |
[20:34] | Hey, so, all that really specific cat turd business, | 嘿 那个很特别的猫屎的故事 |
[20:38] | that was about you, right? | 确实发生在你身上 对吗 |
[20:40] | You got me! I used to collect them. | 被你识破了 |
[20:43] | Why? | – 我以前经常收藏它们 – 为什么 |
[20:45] | Each one is very different, like a snowflake. | 每一颗都不一样 就像每片雪花都不一样 |
[21:06] | Hey, what happened here? | 嘿 这里怎么啦 |
[21:08] | You left me in charge of the pens, Pam. | 你让我负责那些钢笔的 Pam |
[21:09] | That’s what happened. The pens happened! | 就是这样 都是钢笔们弄的 |
[21:17] | Are the pens here? | 钢笔到了吗 |