时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Have you seen Darryl? | 看到Darryl了吗 |
[00:03] | He’s around here somewhere. | 他在这里的某个地方 |
[00:04] | Hmm. | |
[00:07] | Yeah, Darryl’s here. | 是的 Darryl在这里 |
[00:09] | So’s Santa Claus. It’s just a regular Thursday. | 圣诞老人也在 今天只是个普通的星期四 |
[00:13] | Neither guy is here! And it’s Friday! | 他们两个都不在这里 今天星期五 |
[00:15] | Welcome to me and Darryl’s world of lies! | 欢迎来到我和Darryl的谎言世界 |
[00:20] | Nobody knows it yet, but Darryl already started working in Philly. | 目前还没有人知道 (电话会议中 请勿打扰) Darryl已经在费城工作了 (电话会议中 请勿打扰) |
[00:24] | So now he has to sneak out of here like the | 现在他得偷偷的离开这里 |
[00:26] | sneakiest little sneaky-sneak you ever saw. | 前所未有的鬼鬼祟祟 |
[00:31] | And I’m his helper! It’s so fun. | 而我是他的帮手 太有趣了 |
[00:36] | Darryl, meet Bear-yl. | Darryl 认识下熊…ryl |
[00:40] | How much did you pay for that? | 那个多少钱 |
[00:41] | Nothing. Won him at the carnival. | 没花钱 参加嘉年华得的 |
[00:43] | Spent a ton on tickets, though. | 虽然用了不少票 |
[00:45] | Drive safe! | 开车注意安全 |
[00:46] | Everybody knows I go to Philly. | 所有人都知道我去了费城 |
[00:48] | I’ve just been using sick days I saved up. | 我用的累积的病假 |
[00:50] | But Erin was so excited about being sneaky-sneaks, I went along with it. | 只是Erin对偷偷摸摸的行径很激动 我就附和附和她 |
[00:55] | Darryl, you are too much! | Darryl 你太搞笑了 |
[00:59] | That guy’s hilarious. He’s here today. | 他真是很滑稽 今天他在这里 肆意破坏 |
[01:15] | I’ve really been putting in the hours on this mural. | 这幅壁画花费了我很多的时间 |
[01:18] | And my boss is totally okay with it, because he’s in the Bahamas | 我的老板完全没意见 因为他在巴哈马 |
[01:21] | and has no clue what anybody is doing. | 不知道我们都在做什么 |
[01:23] | I’m usually very self-critical. I hate what I paint, | 通常我对自己都很严格 不喜欢自己的画作 |
[01:26] | but I don’t know, this time I feel like it’s, um… | 但这次 我不清楚 我觉得这幅画… |
[01:29] | It’s really coming together. Oh, my God! | 这幅画会很出色 哦 |
[01:33] | You’ve got to be kidding me! | 天啊 搞什么 不是在跟我开玩笑吧 |
[01:35] | What is… Are those… Are those butts? | 那些是画的屁股吗 |
[01:38] | Huh? | |
[01:40] | No way. No way! | 不能这样 不是吧 |
[01:44] | Excuse me, everyone. Is it okay if I leave early from work today? | 不好意思 打扰一下 我今天提前下班可以吗 |
[01:49] | It’s Phillip’s first birthday, and the Senator | 今天是Phillip一岁的生日 |
[01:51] | and I are hosting a party at our house. | 参议员和我要在家里给他办个派对 |
[01:53] | Oh, cute! So there’ll be a bunch of kids? | 太好了 那一定会有很多孩子吧 |
[01:55] | No, no children. Our house is not kid-friendly. | 不 没有孩子 我们家不太适合孩子 |
[01:58] | Most of our furniture is sharp. | 大多数的家具都是有棱有角的 |
[02:01] | Also, ew. | |
[02:03] | It will mostly be campaign donors. | 而且来的人很多都是竞选赞助者 |
[02:06] | Angela, lam prepared to donate a whopping | Angela 我打算赞助巨额的8美元 给Lipton议员 希望美国能 – 邀请 – 不 不 不用 |
[02:11] | $8 to Lipton For America to have an invitation… | |
[02:15] | No, no. Please. | |
[02:17] | You know, actually, none of you | 实际上在赞助这件事上 |
[02:18] | could even really make the cut for this thing. | 这里没有人能够帮上忙 |
[02:21] | Which I am so sad about! | 我也为此沮丧 |
[02:26] | Angela. You’re going to find out, so I thought I’d let you know | 你迟早会发现 我想还是先给你说 |
[02:31] | that, uh, Robert invited me, too. | Robert邀请了我 |
[02:34] | What? | 什么 |
[02:35] | He said he wanted me there for support. | 他说想我去支持他 |
[02:37] | I’m… | 我才是… |
[02:39] | His wife. | 他的妻子 |
[02:41] | Angela’s husband and I are in love. | Angela的丈夫和我相爱了 |
[02:43] | Butas a politician in this town, | 但是作为这座城镇的政客 |
[02:45] | you still need the conventional blonde wife on your lawn signs. | 法律上来说 你还是需要一位传统的金发妻子 |
[02:48] | He is risking everything to have me there today. | 他冒了很大的风险邀请我 |
[02:53] | Me! | 我哦 |
[02:55] | We agreed that you wouldn’t be seen with him in public. | 我们说好了你和他不会在公众场合见面 |
[03:00] | It’s humiliating for me. | 这对我来说是耻辱 |
[03:03] | Well, if you get to bring a stud, maybe I do, too. | 那好 如果你要带个种马去 我也一样 |
[03:11] | Hey- | Hey- |
[03:12] | We are splitting a sublet on a place near Philly. | 我们在费城附近合租了一间房 |
[03:15] | Just a couple of grown, sexy-ass roommates. | 一对成熟而性感的情侣室友 |
[03:18] | And as much as I miss Pam and the kids, | 尽管我很想念Pam和孩子们 |
[03:19] | it’s, uh, kind of nice to live the bachelor life again. You know? Let your hair down? | 但回归单身汉的生活还是很不错的 彻底轻松了 |
[03:23] | Jim was nice enough to give me his bedroom… | Jim真的很好 把卧室让给我 |
[03:25] | I’m couching it! | 我睡沙发 |
[03:26] | …which usually means there are clothes all over the living room. | 通常来说 客厅里 到处都是衣服 |
[03:29] | And this dude labels his food. | 他的东西上都贴有标签 |
[03:31] | He’s the clean one, I’m the messy one. How much fun is this? | 他是干净的那个 我是乱糟糟的那个 这该有多有趣 |
[03:37] | I love Jim. I love that he hooked me up with a job. | 我很爱Jim 他给我介绍工作 我很开心 |
[03:40] | It’s just, he uses old T-shirts as washrags. | 只是他用旧T恤当抹布 |
[03:45] | He doesn’t wash his dishes. Apparently they need to “soak.” | 他不洗餐具 很显然 它们需要泡在水里 |
[03:50] | He hooked me up with a job. | 他在工作上帮了我 |
[03:56] | Attention, everyone! Can I have your attention, please? | 所有人注意 所有人注意力转移到这里 |
[04:00] | Yeah, I don’t know everybody’s name down here, | 我不清楚下面每个人的名字 |
[04:01] | but whoever did this, will you please raise your hand? | 但不论是谁干的这事 请举手 |
[04:08] | Hello? This is not over, okay? | 没人吗 这事没完 知道吗 |
[04:13] | I will stay up here all day if I have to. Is that what you want? | 有必要的话 我会一整天都站在这里 你们希望这样吗 |
[04:28] | Yeah, I will also come down if I want to. It’s my choice. | 愿意的话 我也可以下来 这是我的选择 |
[04:33] | PAM”. I don’t demand justice often. | 我并不事事要求公平 |
[04:35] | I’m not like Angela, who calls a lawyer | 我不像Angela |
[04:37] | every time someone watches a YouTube video of animals doing it. | 她只要看到视频网站上有野蛮胡闹的人 就会打电话给律师 |
[04:39] | But someone should get fired over this, right? | 但这次得开除乱画的人 对吧 |
[04:42] | Val’s no help. Andy’s gone. Jim’s out. | Val帮不上忙 Andy离开了 Jim也不在 |
[04:45] | I just feel like I’m on my own here. | 我觉得自己好孤立无助 |
[04:50] | I mean, okay, not completely on my own, | 好吧 其实也不是完全无助 |
[04:52] | but in terms of people who can do something. | 只是就可以帮上我忙的人而言 |
[04:55] | Thank you, Brian. | 谢谢你Brian |
[04:59] | Hey, so, Wade wants to send people to the Sloan Conference. | Wade想派人参加沙龙会议 |
[05:02] | We got to compile a list of our target clients. | 我们得编辑一张目标客户名单 |
[05:05] | Already on it. I ordered them by their Google Trend rankings, | 已经在做了 根据他们的谷歌兴趣趋势排行编辑的 |
[05:08] | so we know who to hit first. | 只要我们就知道先攻破谁 |
[05:09] | Who is this guy? | 这个人是谁 我们做得太棒了 |
[05:10] | We are killing it. | 这个人是谁 我们做得太棒了 |
[05:12] | Yes, sir! Yeah! | – 是的 先生 – 没错 |
[05:22] | Conference room. Everybody. Now! | 所有人现在都去会议室 |
[05:25] | You don’t have the clearance to call a conference-room meeting. | 你没有权限召集会议 |
[05:27] | Yes, but David Wallace does, | 是的 但David Wallace有 |
[05:29] | and he asked me to gather everyone to talk about stuff | 是他让我召集你们 |
[05:31] | that’s gonna be revealed once we’re in the conference room for the meeting. | 来谈点等会进会议室 才能公开的一点事情 |
[05:34] | You’re telling me David Wallace asked you | 你是说David Wallace让你召集 |
[05:37] | to call a super-secret, classified conference-room meeting? | 我们召开机密会议 |
[05:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:42] | Let’s go, everyone! Super-secret, | 所有人行动起来 |
[05:44] | classified conference-room meeting! Now! | 召开高级机密会议 |
[05:48] | Let’s go. | 快点 |
[05:51] | I have terrible news. | 我有坏消息 |
[05:53] | Somebody defaced my mural. What? | 有人丑化了我的壁画 |
[05:54] | They painted all over it. | 画得到处都是 |
[05:57] | I thought that’s what you were doing. | 你不是一直这么干的吗 |
[05:58] | Yeah, but this is different. Oh. | 是的 但这次不同 |
[06:00] | They used worse paint than your paint? | 他们画的比你还糟 |
[06:03] | I don’t think so. But they put paint | 我的画很好 |
[06:04] | where I didn’t want paint. So… | 他们在我不想画的地方画了东西 |
[06:06] | I thought you wanted paint on the whole thing. | 我以为你想画满整个画 |
[06:07] | Different colored paint. | 不同色彩的画 |
[06:09] | I wanted different colored paint | 我想在他们画的地方 |
[06:10] | in the spots where they put their paint. | 画上不同色彩的画 |
[06:12] | So, it just is… Okay, the point is, | 所以… 算了 |
[06:15] | these warehouse guys are vandals, | 关键是 这些仓库里的人是破坏王 |
[06:17] | and they need to be stopped. | 必须阻止他们 |
[06:18] | Yeah, and somebody had the balls | 是的 有人竟敢把我的电话号码 |
[06:20] | to put my phone number on the men’s room wall, which is so messed up. | 写在男厕所的墙上 简直是一团糟 |
[06:23] | It’s 6-7-8-2, not 8-3! | 号码是6782 不是83 |
[06:25] | Uh, 6-7-8-3 is also a good time. Less mileage. | 6783也很不错 用的里程数更短 |
[06:29] | Pam, what can be done? | Pam 我们可以做什么呢 |
[06:31] | Yes. Thank you! Let’s answer that question. | 谢谢 我们来回答这个问题 |
[06:33] | I was politely saying nothing can be done. I thought I was clear. | 我只想礼貌的说我们什么事也做不了 |
[06:37] | What? Come on, guys! We need to | – 我以为你懂 – 什么 |
[06:39] | figure out who did this and punish them! | 拜托了 各位 我们得找出那些人 并且给予惩罚 |
[06:42] | This isn’tjust about me, this is about all of us. This is our mural! | 这不仅仅关乎我 是关乎我们所有人 那是我们的壁画 |
[06:47] | Don’t you see how much we worked on this? How much time and energy? | 你们看不出来我们为此付出了多少吗 那么多时间和精力 |
[06:51] | We put our heart and soul into this thing. | 全身心的投入其中 |
[06:54] | David Wallace called this meeting? | 是David Wallace召集的这次会议吗 |
[06:55] | Sure did. | 当然 |
[06:56] | I was as surprised as you, but apparently | 我和你们一样惊奇 |
[06:58] | he is very passionate about public art. | 很明显 他对公共艺术也充满了激情 |
[07:01] | No, no, come on, guys! Don%go! | 别走 各位 别走 |
[07:05] | Pam? I’ll help you. | Pam 我来帮你 |
[07:07] | You Will? | 真的吗 |
[07:08] | If there’s anything I hate worse than art, it’s crime. | 真的吗 如果有什么事比艺术更让我反感 那就是犯罪 |
[07:11] | Thank you. lam in too, Pam. | – 谢谢 – Pam 我也参加 |
[07:13] | Yeah? Yes, of course! | – 真的吗 – 当然 |
[07:14] | I believe in you, I believe in your art, | 我相信你 相信你的艺术 |
[07:17] | and I am bored. | 而且我很无聊 |
[07:19] | Great! | 太棒了 |
[07:20] | I was hoping for a righteous mob. | 我期待的是正义的团伙 |
[07:22] | I ended up with Dwight and Nellie. | 结果只有Dwight和Nellie |
[07:24] | But they both have a mob mentality. | 但他们都有团伙的心智 |
[07:26] | And I’m pretty sure Dwight has a pitchfork in his car. | 我肯定Dwight车上有杈子 |
[07:30] | You need my pitchfork? | 你要我的杈子吗 |
[07:36] | Hey- | – 嘿 |
[07:37] | What is it? I have vengeance to exact. | – 什么事 我要去报仇 |
[07:39] | Exciting news. There’s room for one more at my son’s birthday event, | 好消息 我儿子的派对上还有个空席 |
[07:42] | and I want you. | 我想你去 |
[07:44] | Ah! I’m not interested. | 我没有兴趣 |
[07:45] | Wait, wait! The State Transportation Secretary will be there. | 我没有兴趣 等等 州交通部长也会去 |
[07:48] | You could sell your beet-salt idea to the highway people. Ah! | 你可以向交通部门的人兜售你的想法 |
[07:52] | If I get the de-icing gig, it’s going to be | 如果我有除冰的马车 也是通过的正规渠道 |
[07:53] | on merit, not because I played politics. | 而不是因为我玩弄政治 |
[07:58] | Hey. So, a little birdie just told me that | 小道消息说 |
[08:01] | Dwight can’t come to your son’s birthday. | Dwight去不了你儿子的派对 |
[08:04] | So, do you want me to go with you? No. | 想我和你一起去吗 |
[08:06] | Okay, I understand. I’ll just stay here, then, | – 不 – 那好 我明白 那我就孤独地待在这里 |
[08:09] | alone with the money. | 和我的钱一起 |
[08:12] | Oh, crap. | 靠 |
[08:15] | I am handing out pieces of paper | 我发给你们每人一张纸 |
[08:17] | on which you will draw one human butt. What I do with said drawings | 你们在上面画个屁股 我让你们画画是我自己的事 |
[08:21] | is no one’s business but my own. | 和你们无关 |
[08:23] | You’re going to compare them to the butts up there. | 拿我们画的和那上面的对比 |
[08:25] | Incorrect. it is my fetish. Oh, also, sign them. | 不对 这只是我的嗜好 记得签名 |
[08:28] | My fetish is signed drawings of butts. | 我嗜好签了名的屁股画作 |
[08:30] | I’m not drawing a butt. | 我不会画屁股的 |
[08:32] | All right, then, no bottoms. | 那好 不画屁股 |
[08:33] | Uh… We should ask you to do big rounded W’s. | 画一个大而圆的W形状 |
[08:37] | Yes, or nippleless breasts, perhaps. | 是的 或者画没有乳头的胸部 |
[08:39] | Okay. Okay, I think it’s time to get back to work. Come on, fellas. Let’s go. | 好了 好了 该回去工作了 |
[08:42] | Or melons, like cantaloupes, | 伙计们 走了 |
[08:43] | with, like, the halves are cut off | 或者画哈密瓜之类的 被切掉了一半 |
[08:45] | and then just the bottom parts… | 只剩下底部的那一半 |
[08:47] | Well, this is getting us nowhere. | 这个方法行不通 |
[08:49] | We need another approach. We need to find the weakest one | 得另想主意 我们得找到最脆弱的那个人 |
[08:53] | and separate him from the group. | 让他脱离群体 |
[08:57] | Yeah, I think if we could get Nate alone, we could crack him. | 如果我们能让Nate落单 就可以攻破他 |
[09:01] | We just need a pretense to talk to him. | 我们得找个借口和他谈谈 |
[09:03] | We could tell him that his mother is dying. | 可以说他妈妈要死了 |
[09:05] | That usually works on him. | 通常来说 |
[09:06] | Nate! | 那对他很管用 |
[09:08] | Your mother is dying! | 你妈妈快死了 |
[09:16] | See? I feel bad about that. Good. That’s all right, that’s all right. | 这样很不好 没事的 没事的 |
[09:19] | So she’s going to pull through again? | 她又会活过来的 对吧 |
[09:22] | That’s great. Can I talk to her? | 那太好了 我可以和她谈谈吗 |
[09:24] | No. She needs her rest again. | 不行 她需要休息 |
[09:26] | Now, listen. Now that we’ve got you here, | 听着 既然你已经在这里了 |
[09:28] | let’s talk about this mural business. | 我们就谈谈壁画的事 |
[09:30] | You know who the vandal is. | 你知道始作俑者是谁 |
[09:32] | Now, I know a lot of these warehouse guys are your friends, | 我知道仓库的很多人都是你朋友 |
[09:35] | but we’ve got chewing gum. | 但是我们有口香糖 |
[09:37] | Gum’s gotten mintier lately, have you noticed? | 注意到最近口香糖的薄荷味 比原来重了吗 |
[09:40] | Like, some of it is just too minty. | 有些薄荷味太重 |
[09:42] | It’s like they’re literally trying to hurt your mouth. | 就好像要伤害你的… |
[09:44] | Tell us who defaced the mural! | 告诉我们谁破坏了壁画 |
[09:46] | He did it. | 他做的 |
[09:49] | All right, you can go. Give him his gum. | 好了 你可以走了 把口香糖给他 |
[09:52] | There’s no gum. There never was any gum! | 没有 |
[09:57] | That’s really rude. | 这里一直就没有口香糖 真是无礼 |
[10:03] | Opening with puff pastries? That’s a bold play. | 以泡芙开场? 这是按常规出牌呐 |
[10:07] | They’re saying, “it’s only going to get better from here? Good luck.” | 他们会说从这里一切会好起来的? 祝你好运 |
[10:13] | That painting is just… | 那幅画真是… |
[10:15] | How can anyone that weighs less than a guinea hen be so terrifying? | 比意大利女人轻的人怎么会这么恐怖呢 |
[10:19] | Ladies and gentlemen, Senator and Angela Lipton. | 女士们 先生们 欢迎参议员和Angela Lipton |
[10:23] | Thanks, everybody, thanks for coming. | 谢谢 谢谢大家光临 |
[10:25] | Phillip had no idea he was so popular. | Phillip不知道他是如此受欢迎 |
[10:31] | Oh, Robert, you’re horrible. | 噢 Robert 瞧你说的 |
[10:33] | Simon, Maxine, who let you guys in here? | 谁放你们俩进来的? |
[10:37] | This is the team. | 这就是我们的团队 |
[10:39] | Nice job, man. | – 干得好 兄弟 |
[10:41] | You too, Darryl. | – 你也是 Darryl |
[10:44] | What? | 什么? |
[10:46] | Oh, man. I’m sorry about that. | 噢 哎呦 真是抱歉 |
[10:50] | It’s cool. Reading is tricky sometimes. | 没关系 有时候认字是件费劲的事 |
[10:52] | Oh, are you really mad about this? | 噢 这事儿你也会介意啊? |
[10:55] | That’s my go-to thermos, that’s all. Oh, it’s your go-to… | 那个是我的王牌热水壶 仅此而已 噢 这是你的王牌– |
[10:59] | Oh, man, that’s a bummer. I’m sorry about that. | 噢 天 这样真是不好 |
[11:00] | No big deal, no big deal. | – 我很抱歉 – 小事 小事 |
[11:02] | No, if it’s a big deal, it’s a big deal. | – 不 不 |
[11:03] | No, no, no. No big deal. | 如果真的是大事的话 那就是大事 没关系 |
[11:04] | No, no, no, no, no! You don’t have to do that! | 不 不 不 不 你没必要那么做 |
[11:06] | Honestly, I don’t mind. | 实话说 我不在乎 |
[11:20] | Did want me to wash it for you, or… | 你想让我帮你洗了它还是…? |
[11:21] | I don’t know. Are you going to wash it, | 我不知道 |
[11:23] | or you gonna let it soak? | 你是要洗呢 还是要浸着它呢? |
[11:29] | Okay- | 好吧 |
[11:32] | Here you go. | 给 |
[11:33] | Thank you! | 谢谢你 |
[11:37] | So, Frank, do you have any thoughts, about what was done? By you. | Frank 你对你的所作所为 有任何想法吗? |
[11:43] | Maybe… Maybe I could get the ball rolling. Mmm-hmm. | 也许– |
[11:46] | Um, Frank? | 也许我能帮大家打开话匣 |
[11:48] | Hi. Pam. | 嗨 |
[11:50] | Um, lam so sorry if I’ve done anything to offend you. | 我是Pam 如果我做了 一些冒犯你的事情的话 我很抱歉 |
[11:56] | I’m sure it isn’t easy for you guys | 我知道 容忍一个楼上的人 |
[11:58] | to have an upstairs person coming down in yourspace, so“. | 下来到你们的地盘 是件不容易的事 |
[12:03] | Truly, if… I apologize. | 所以 我真挚地道歉 |
[12:06] | But enough about me. Your turn. | 但是 我说得够多了 轮到你了 |
[12:14] | Insert apology here, Frank? | 加入你的道歉吧 Frank? |
[12:19] | I’m sorry I didn’t like your crappy doodles. | 抱歉 我不喜欢你那些 恶心的涂鸦 |
[12:22] | I drew a butt. Big deal. Butts are funny. | 我不过是画了个屁股 有什么大惊小怪的 屁股多有趣啊 |
[12:25] | Well, I didn’t think that butt was funny. | 我并不觉得 那个屁股有趣 |
[12:27] | Well, maybe if you got the stick out of yours… | 如果你不再撅着个腚到处烦人 可能就觉得有趣了 |
[12:29] | What was that? You know what? | – 你说什么? – 你知道吗? |
[12:31] | You people can’t fire me, so screw you. | 你们这些人没法炒我的鱿鱼 所以 滚你们的蛋 |
[12:37] | Whoa! Hey! That is not okay! | 哇 嘿 他那样可不行啊 |
[12:41] | What are you going to do about that? | 你们要拿出点行动啊? |
[12:43] | It… Compliment. | 呃 快表扬一下… |
[12:44] | The first “sorry” sounded sincere. | 那第一句抱歉 听起来挺有诚意的 |
[12:47] | There were two or three sorrys in there. So it’s a lot. | 他说了两三次抱歉 – 嗯 那确实挺多的 – 的确挺多 |
[12:52] | Thatsucked. He didn’t apologize. | 真是糟透了 |
[12:54] | There’s no talking to that guy. | 他根本没有道歉 跟那个家伙讲道理完全没用 |
[12:56] | Oh, your little feelings party didn’t work out, huh? | 噢 你们的小型感化团队没成功 对吧? |
[12:58] | Who won the hugging contest? No, let me guess. Everyone tied for first. | 谁赢了拥抱比赛来着? 别说 让我猜猜 大家都第一名 打成平局 |
[13:02] | We should just take him down. | 我们应该直接对他下手 |
[13:04] | Wait, are you saying… | 等等 你是说… |
[13:06] | I’m saying we should go scorched-earth on that guy’s face. | 我是说我们应该直接 用糊了他的脸 |
[13:12] | Normally, I find Pam to be a comforting | 一般情况下 我觉得Pam在办公室里 是个安静乖巧的 |
[13:14] | if unarousing presence around the office, | 或者说是令人提不起激情的存在 |
[13:16] | like a well-watered fern. | 就像一株被日日灌溉的蕨类 |
[13:18] | But today, she has tapped into this vengeful, | 但今天 她进入了这种 |
[13:20] | violent side, and I’m like, “Wow, | 复仇模式全开的状态 于是我就想 |
[13:24] | “Pam has kind of a good butt!” | 哇噢 Pam的屁股还挺美的 |
[13:28] | He messed with something that was important to you. | 他毁了对你来说重要的东西 |
[13:30] | We need to mess with something that’s important to him. | 我们则需要毁了 对他来说重要的东西 |
[13:32] | A little eye-for-an-eye action. Yes! Yes! | – 一个以牙还牙的小行动 – 正是 正是 |
[13:34] | Go all Hammurabi on this clown. | 对这个傻蛋实施汉莫拉比式残暴 |
[13:37] | We need an infiltrator. | 我们需要一个内奸 |
[13:40] | I know just the man for the job. | 我刚好知道 |
[13:45] | Clark? | 谁能胜任此差 |
[13:47] | He even looks like a mole. | 他长着张间谍脸 |
[13:49] | One of his tee shots can wipe out a whole owl population. | 他击出的第一杆 能秒杀一整群猫头鹰 |
[13:53] | You two seem very close. | 你们俩看起来很亲近 |
[13:56] | Yes, we’re good friends. Good friends. Yeah. | – 是啊 我们是好友 好友 – 没错 |
[13:58] | And I suppose that may ruffle a few feathers. | 我想这可能会惹恼一些人 |
[14:01] | Because for a long time, our party | 因为很长一段时间 |
[14:04] | has turned its back on the Hispanic people. | 我们党派 总是无视西班牙裔民众 |
[14:07] | Well, that is not who I am. lam a friend of the Latino community. | 但那并不是我的为人 我是拉丁美洲民众的朋友 |
[14:13] | And if you ask me, it’s time we bid bigotry hasta luego. | 如果你要问我的话 我觉得 该是向这顽固思想说 hasta luego的时候了 (西班牙语”再见”) |
[14:19] | Now, does my embrace of Hispanics make me | 我对西班牙人的拥护 |
[14:22] | more electable, given demographic trends? | 能让我更有选举资格吗? 根据人口趋势 |
[14:24] | I don’t know, and I don’t care. | 我对此并不知晓 而我也毫不在乎 |
[14:26] | What I care about is Oscar. | 我在乎的是Oscar |
[14:29] | My friend, mi amigo, Oscar. | 我的挚友 Mi amigo Oscar (西班牙语”朋友”) |
[14:36] | Maybe I should be insulted that he only invited me here | 他邀请我来只是为了 利用我”墨西哥朋友”的身份和象征 |
[14:40] | to be his token Mexican friend, | 也许我应该感到屈辱 |
[14:42] | but he could have invited any number of Hispanics that he knows. | 可毕竟 他也能邀请 他认识的任何西班牙人– |
[14:46] | His gardener, Rohelio, or he could have invited… | 比如他的园丁Rohelio |
[14:50] | Rohelio, | 他还可以邀请… |
[14:51] | but he chose me. | 但他选择了我 |
[14:55] | Rohelio’s Malaysian. | Rohelio是马来西亚人 |
[14:58] | That son of a bitch is Malaysian. | 那该死的家伙是马来西亚人 |
[15:05] | Oh, hey. Hey. | – 噢 嗨 – 嘿 |
[15:07] | Hey, I usually watch TV during my lunch break. That’s cool? | 嘿 我一般在午休的时候看电视 不影响你吧? |
[15:09] | Yeah, totally. All right. | 嗯 没事 |
[15:18] | It’s mine, don’t worry. | 这是我的 别担心 |
[15:19] | I didn’t say anything. | 我什么都没说 |
[15:21] | I don’t think you had to. | 你不说我也知道 |
[15:22] | Excuse me? | 不好意思? |
[15:24] | I think you might be going a little crazy with this labeling thing, man. | 我觉得 你可能对贴标签的事 有点太过偏执了 伙计 |
[15:27] | I mean, you put your name on a five-pound bag of flour. | 我是说 连一袋五磅重的面粉 你也贴上了你的名字 |
[15:31] | Are you honestly saying that if I needed flour, I couldn’t use that? | 你真的想说 如果我需要面粉的话 我不能用它? |
[15:34] | What do you need flour for, Jim? | 你要面粉干嘛 Jim? |
[15:35] | That’s not the point. | 那不是重点 |
[15:36] | What, you making bread? No, I’m not making bread. | 你要做什么 面包吗? |
[15:38] | What bread you making? Pumpernickel? | – 没 我没要做面包 – 你要做什么样的面包? |
[15:39] | Darryl, it doesn’t matter. Darryl! I think you know | – 粗裸麦面包? – |
[15:41] | the point I’m trying to make! | 这无所谓 Darryl 我觉得你知道我的意思 |
[15:45] | All right, I’m being ajerk. | 好吧 我太混蛋了 |
[15:48] | You got me this job. I should be grateful. | 你给我找了这份工作 我应该心存感激的 |
[15:51] | I am, I just… You know, I get a little finicky about my stuff. That’s all. | 我确实很感谢你 但就是 你知道 我对我的东西有点过分讲究 没别的了 |
[15:57] | It’s all good. Are we all good? | 没关系的 我们俩还好吗? |
[16:01] | We good. | 挺好 |
[16:04] | What’s that cooler? | 那个冷柜是什么? |
[16:06] | Nothing. It’s mine. | 没什么 是我的 |
[16:15] | What happened to my Tavis Smileys? | 我的 Tavis Smileys脱口秀哪儿去了? |
[16:18] | Oh, crap, were those yours? | 噢 天啊 那是你录的? |
[16:20] | I never want to see you working | 我再也不想 |
[16:21] | in the upstairs office again! Do you hear me? | 在楼上的办公室见到你了! 听清楚了吗? |
[16:25] | But my only crime was loving the local sports teams | 但我的罪过只不过是 支持本地体育团队 |
[16:28] | and trying to be one of the guys! | 并且努力尝试 成为他们的一员而已 |
[16:30] | Silence! You will now be working in the warehouse | 闭嘴 从现在开始 你要和那些底层贱民一起 |
[16:33] | with the untouchables. | 在仓库工作了 |
[16:35] | Now, go make your hands rough with work! | 去吧 去用工作 磨砺你的双手吧 |
[16:38] | Okay, boss! | 知道了 老大 |
[16:40] | Pam, you know this is ridiculous, right? Okay. | Pam 你知道这事儿不靠谱吧? |
[16:42] | You’re smarter than this. | – 你肯定能想出比这好得多的高招啊 – 嘘 嘘 嘘 |
[16:44] | This is never going to work! | – 这肯定没用的 – 嘘 嘘 嘘 |
[16:46] | Remember your lines. | 记住你的台词 |
[16:47] | What lines? Go move some paper! | – 什么台词? – |
[16:51] | Hey, you know that guy Frank who works in the warehouse? | 去搬纸去吧 嘿 你知道一个叫Frank的 在仓库工作的人吗? |
[16:53] | He’s not my hire, but I know who he is. | 他不是我的雇员 但是我知道他 |
[16:55] | Okay, what is he like? What’s important to him? | 好的 他是什么样的人? 他都重视什么东西? |
[16:57] | Does he have, like, a favorite pair of boots, or a lunch box, or… | 他有没有 比如说 一双最喜欢的靴子 或者是饭盒? |
[16:59] | What, is he retiring? You getting him a gift or something? | 什么 他要退休了吗? 你是要给他送礼物什么的吗? |
[17:02] | Yeah, something like that. | 是啊 差不多是这样 我知道他很喜欢他的皮卡 |
[17:03] | I know he loves his pickup truck. | 我知道他很喜欢他的皮卡 |
[17:04] | Oh, great! His truck! | 噢 好极了 他的卡车 |
[17:06] | Great, get the plate number. Okay, do you know the plate… | 太棒了 问他的车牌号 好的 你知道他的车牌– 算了 |
[17:08] | Never mind. Why would you know that? | 你怎么会知道这种事 |
[17:10] | And why would I be asking that? | 而且我为什么要问呢? |
[17:11] | So we know which truck to… | 那样我们才知道要毁哪辆 |
[17:13] | Hey, while I got you on the phone, | 顺便说一句 |
[17:14] | your husband is like a sloppy homeless hobo. Can you fix that? | 你丈夫就像个乱成一团 无家可归的流浪汉似的 你能调教一下吗? |
[17:18] | Yeah, I was kind of hoping you could. I got to go, bye. | 其实我是希望你能调教一下的 我得挂了 拜 |
[17:20] | Come on. | 走吧 间谍 你会为此付出代价 稍等一下 |
[17:26] | Hold on a second. Uh, Sundeep, let’s get you closer to the Senator. | Sundeep 你得离议员近点 |
[17:31] | Just about there. Great. | 差不多那里 好极了 |
[17:32] | Oscar And Oscar, I’m going to need you to step | |
[17:35] | a little closer to the Senator as well. | 我需要你 也站得离议员近一点 |
[17:37] | Somewhere there. He’s blocking me. | 差不多那里 他挡住我了 |
[17:39] | It’s only a photo, honey. | 只不过是张照片而已 亲爱的 |
[17:40] | Excuse me, what’s your name? | 不好意思 你叫什么名字? |
[17:41] | Shawn. Lashawn, great. | Lashawn 好极了 你想照张相吗? |
[17:42] | You want to be in a photo? Right this way. Not you. | 这里走 – |
[17:45] | No, he put me here. | 没说你 别过来 |
[17:47] | He put you right in front of me? Yes, he did. | – 他让我站这里的 他让你站在我正前方? |
[17:48] | He put you right in front of me? Yes! | 我们把Margaret推到 – |
[17:49] | Now, let’s just wheel Margaret right in front here. Ow! | 正前面– – 哎哟! |
[17:56] | Oscar. Angela. Robert… | – 这里 – Oscar… Angela |
[17:57] | Smile! | 微笑 |
[18:01] | I’m done. What are you… | 我画完了 你在画什… |
[18:03] | lsthatsupposed to be my mural? | 你画的是我的壁画吗? 是啊 |
[18:06] | Yeah. Frank draws a butt on your mural, | Frank在你的壁画上 画了一个屁股 |
[18:08] | I’m drawing your mural on Frank’s truck’s butt. | 我就要在Frank的车屁股上 画上你的壁画 |
[18:11] | Eye for an eye, mamacita. | 以眼还眼 性感吧 |
[18:12] | Oh, Dwight, that’s really sweet. | 哇 Dwight 你真有心 – 看看你画了什么 |
[18:14] | Let’s see yours. Oh, no, I’m embarrassed. It’s stupid. | – 噢 还是算了 真是叫人尴尬 我画的可蠢了 |
[18:18] | This is amazing! That’s Frank! | 这太有才了! Frank |
[18:21] | And he’s leaving a trail of poops? | 他身后那个 是一条便便的轨迹吗? |
[18:24] | Yeah. And he has saggy boobs. | 是的 他还胸部下垂 |
[18:27] | Yeah, I saw that. That’s great! | 我看到了 画得真好 |
[18:28] | I feel better. | 我感觉好多了 |
[18:30] | Good, I’m glad you feel better. | 太好了 那我就开心了 |
[18:32] | This has been a wonderful day. I have to say, | 这真是美妙的一天 我必须说 |
[18:35] | I like hanging out with a vengeful bitch. | 我喜欢和有仇必报的 小贱人待在一块儿 |
[18:37] | I know. You miss Angela, don’t you? | 我知道 你很想念Angela 不是吗? |
[18:40] | Don’t sympathize. You’re ruining the mood. Back to work! | 别同情我 你要把气氛破坏光了 继续我们的工作吧 |
[18:43] | Draw his penis! | 画他的小鸟 |
[18:48] | I got back at Frank in the most fitting way possible. | 我用最合适的方式 |
[18:51] | With my art. | 报复了Frank 用我的艺术 |
[18:53] | You know, the paints are water-based, | 你知道 我们用的颜料是水溶性的 |
[18:54] | it’s going to come off with a hose, | 拿软管冲冲水 就能冲掉了 但我觉得这教训将永久地留在– |
[18:55] | but I think the lesson will last a… | 但我觉得这教训将永久地留在– |
[18:57] | Lady! | 嘿 那是我的卡车?! |
[18:58] | My truck? You had no right! | 你们没有权利这么干! |
[19:00] | No, you had no right! | 不 你才没有权利! |
[19:02] | It’s a $40,000 truck! | 这卡车值四万美金! |
[19:04] | So? You started it! | 所以呢? 是你先挑起的! |
[19:05] | So? So somebody needs to shut you up! | 所以? 我就让你闭嘴! |
[19:07] | BRIA . N. Hey, hey, hey! Ah! | 嘿 嘿 嘿! |
[19:09] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[19:10] | – Easy! – Son of a bitch! | – 冷静! – 你这狗娘养的! |
[19:12] | Guys! | – 伙计们? |
[19:13] | You’re going to hit a woman? | – 你竟然要打女人? |
[19:18] | Thanks so much for coming. | 感谢您的到来 |
[19:19] | Thank you so much. Thank you. | 十分感谢你 |
[19:21] | Well! | 好了… |
[19:23] | Have we all calmed down yet? | 大家都冷静下来了吗? |
[19:26] | Yes. Sorry about that. | 是的 刚才真对不起 |
[19:27] | It was all my fault. | 全是我的错 |
[19:30] | Let’s all try to do better next time. | 下次我们努力 做到更好吧 |
[19:32] | Kevin, great to see you. | Kevin 见到你真高兴 |
[19:33] | Yeah. Thank you for the food. | 谢谢你提供的美食 |
[19:35] | Oh, and also, | 还有 |
[19:36] | you suck. | 你这烂人 |
[19:38] | I beg your pardon? | 不好意思 你说什么 你就是个 糟糕透顶的人 |
[19:39] | You’re, like, a terrible person. | 你就是个 糟糕透顶的人 |
[19:42] | These guys care about you, and you’re just using them. | 这两个人那么在乎你 你却利用他们 |
[19:48] | Again, the food was very good. | 再提一句 食物真的非常美味 |
[19:59] | Well, I’m going to say something to the producers. | 我要和制片人谈谈 |
[20:01] | No, no. It’s… You shouldn’t be fired. | – 不 不用 这是– |
[20:03] | I mean, you were just protecting me. | – 你不该被解雇 我的意思是 你只是在保护我而已 |
[20:05] | It’s all good. I knew what I was doing. It’s… | 没关系 我知道我在做什么 我… |
[20:07] | I’m sorry about your mural, though. I mean, because… | 你的壁画 我觉得挺遗憾的 – |
[20:09] | Oh, no. You put so much into that. | 我的意思是 你付出了那么多努力 – 别提了 |
[20:10] | Forget about my mural. It’s stupid. | 忘了我的壁画吧 那太蠢了 |
[20:12] | No, you worked hard on that. | 那不蠢 你真的非常努力 那家伙就是个禽兽 |
[20:13] | That guy’s an animal. I’m glad they’re firing him, too. | 知道他也要被炒鱿鱼 我挺开心的 |
[20:17] | This is crazy. | 这太疯了 |
[20:19] | Brian, I’m so sorry. | Brian 我很抱歉 |
[20:20] | Look“. | 听我说 |
[20:22] | I don’t… I don’t want to put myself where I don’t belong. | 我不– 我不想自作多情 |
[20:26] | If you ever need me, you just call me and I’ll be there for you. | 但是如果你需要我的话 就给我打电话 我就会出现的 |
[20:32] | Thanks, Bflan. | 谢谢你 Brian |
[20:34] | See you. | 回见 |
[20:53] | Wow. This whole Philly thing has been so much fun | 这个费城的事 真的太有意思了 |
[20:55] | that I may have lost sight of what really matters. | 导致我可能忽略了 那些真正重要的事 |
[20:59] | I mean, having fun is not nearly as important | 我是说 玩乐和善待你在乎的人 两者相比 |
[21:01] | as being good to the people who you really care about. | 前者不值一提 我是说 那可是室友守则第一条 – 噢 上啊 – 喔 – 啊 – 噢! |
[21:04] | I mean, that’s just Roommates 101. | |
[21:06] | Oh! Come on! | Oh! |
[21:09] | Oh! Damn! | 该死 |
[21:11] | “You Win!” | 你赢了 感觉怎么样? |
[21:19] | How good did that feel? That felt really good, actually. | 感觉其实好极了 |