时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Hey, I feel so lucky we’re in the same city for Valentine’s Day. | 嘿 我们能在同个城市过情人节 真的很幸运 |
[00:15] | It’s like magic. | 一切都像有魔力一般 |
[00:17] | Or it’s like me getting on my hands and knees | 或像我跪下 |
[00:18] | and begging my partners to switch a Tuesday for a Thursday. | 求我爸妈把礼拜二根礼拜四对换一样 |
[00:21] | Alakazam. | 胡地 (神奇宝贝 用念力攻击) |
[00:23] | By the way, they do need an extra day next week. | 顺带一提 他们下礼拜确实是需要多一天 |
[00:25] | And poof, he disappears. | 然后砰 他消失了 |
[00:29] | Hey. Want to may hooky today’? | 嘿 今天想要玩冰球吗? |
[00:32] | Maybe. What do you got in mind? | 噢 听起来不错 有什么主意吗? |
[00:34] | We can do anything you want. | 你想要怎么样都可以 |
[00:35] | I really want to have fun today, | 只是我今天真的很想要开心一下 |
[00:37] | because tomorrow is going to be a nightmare. | 因为明天会是个场灾难 |
[00:40] | Andy’s coming back from his stupid, dumb boat trip. | Andy的蠢蛋游船旅游要结束了 |
[00:43] | He’s been rude, he’s been selfish, | 他一直很没礼貌 一直很自私自利 |
[00:46] | I think he’s a big jerk, and I’m breaking up with him. | 我觉得他是个混账啊 我要跟他分手 |
[00:49] | Bam, Andy! How do you like me now? | 听着 Andy 你觉得怎么样阿? |
[00:54] | I hope as a friend. | 我希望我们还能做朋友 |
[00:56] | Erin says she’s gonna break up with Andy, but I’m not sure. | Erin说他要跟Andy分手 但我觉得不一定 |
[01:00] | He’s coming back tomorrow, and surprise, | 他明天回来 然后你猜怎么 |
[01:02] | today she wants to do whatever I’d like. | 她跟我说今天我要怎么样都行 |
[01:05] | You know, when I was a kid we had a dog who got real sick, | 你知道吗 当我还小的时候 我们的狗生了重病 |
[01:07] | and we had to send him to a farm. | 我们只好把它送到农场 |
[01:10] | And on his last day, we did everything he loved. | 它的最后几天 我们做了每件它爱的事情 |
[01:18] | Want to play catch in the parking lot? | 想要在停车场玩你丢我捡? |
[01:22] | Sure. Great. | – 没问题 – 太好了 |
[01:24] | Get my coat. Perfect. | – 拿下我的外套 – 太棒了 |
[01:28] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[01:30] | Andy | Andy, hi, I just made another huge sale |
[01:32] | for the company that you manage, | 嗨 我刚刚又帮你管的这公司做了笔大生意 |
[01:33] | so I need you to authorize that expense report | 所以我希望你授权开支报告还有签合约 |
[01:35] | and sign off on that contract. | |
[01:37] | I would be happy to. | 我很乐意 |
[01:39] | It would be my pleasure, Mr. Schrute. | 这是我的荣幸 Schrute先生 |
[01:45] | I really like Andy these days. | Andy这几天真的很讨喜 |
[01:47] | He’s pretend, and he does exactly as I tell him to. | 他是假的 他完全做了我要他做的事 |
[01:50] | All that will change when real Andy comes back tomorrow. | 当真的Andy明天回来 一切都会改变 |
[01:53] | Unless he comes back as pretend Dwight. | 除非他回来然后假装成Dwight |
[01:56] | In which case, we’re in for an epic, confusing showdown. | 这样的话 我们要弄个史诗谜团般的大摊牌 |
[02:03] | Andy left a carton of milk in the fridge, | Andy留了一盒牛奶在冰箱里 |
[02:06] | so I’ve been sneaking a little bit | 所以我在过去三个月 |
[02:08] | every day for the last three months. | 每天都偷一点 |
[02:11] | It’s been yummy. | 很美味 |
[02:12] | But now Andy’s coming back. | 但现在Andy要回来 |
[02:16] | So, I guess it’s goodbye, chunky lemon milk. | 所以我想是时候该说再见了 结块的柠檬牛奶 |
[02:22] | Okay, I’ll say it. | 好吧 我来说 |
[02:24] | I wish Andy had stayed on his trip. | 我希望Andy继续旅行 |
[02:27] | I say we all have one last fun, boss-less day. | 我们就来个最后的 没有老板的开心工作日吧 |
[02:31] | Yeah, let’s get some booze and some cocaine | 好啊 我们找些酒跟古柯硷 |
[02:33] | and just blow it out, no consequences. | 就让一切去吧 不管后果 |
[02:36] | Or the mini-mall. | 或是去小商场 |
[02:37] | They have all these Valentine Day deals. | 他们现在开始情人节促销 |
[02:39] | And you get 20% off if you come in | 只要你跟老公或男朋友去 |
[02:41] | with your husband or your boyfriend. | 全面八折 |
[02:43] | But I mean, if you don’t have one of those, | 但我是说 如果你没有伴 |
[02:46] | you can probably just bring whoever | 你就随便带个谁来排解寂寞 |
[02:48] | it is you use to kill your loneliness. | |
[02:51] | Phyll, I’ll pretend to be your husband. | Phyll 我会当你的假老公 |
[02:52] | I’m already sick of you, so it’ll seem realistic. | 我真的受够你了 所以这应该还满真的 |
[02:55] | Oh. They have a nail salon there where I get my feet detailed. | 那里有个美甲沙龙 我都在那弄脚 |
[03:00] | They use a watch repair kit. | 他们用一个钟表用的工具箱 噢 |
[03:03] | I’ll be your foot buddy. | 我可以当你的脚伙伴 |
[03:04] | Everyone, it is our last day here with no manager. | 大家听好 今天是最后一天没有经理 |
[03:06] | I say we go to the mini-mall. | 我建议我们去小商场 |
[03:08] | Clark, you will be my fake boyfriend so I can get the discount. | Clark 你要当我的假男友 这样我就可以有折扣 |
[03:11] | That’s what I do. | 那是我的专长 |
[03:13] | Let’s do it. | 我们走吧 |
[03:18] | Darryl, everyone seems to be pairing off. | Darryl 每个人都成双成对 |
[03:19] | Do you want to pretend to be a couple so we get the… | 你想不想假装我们是一对 然后… |
[03:22] | No. | 没门 |
[03:23] | Yes. Yes. Why wouldn’t I? | 好啊 好啊 为什么不呢? |
[03:27] | I wanna pretend to be gay. I got no problem with that. | 我想要假装同志 我没有关系 |
[03:29] | All right, it’ll be easy. Don’t be nervous, just follow… | 好吧 这很简单的 不要紧张 只要跟著… |
[03:32] | Stop talking about it. I said I’m fine with it. | 不要再说了 我这样很好 |
[03:35] | These are gross. They are terrible. | 这太 了 太糟了 |
[03:38] | Hey, don’t fill up on chocolates. | 噢 嘿 不要吃太多巧克力 |
[03:40] | I made us a lunch reservation at State Street Grill. | 我帮我们订了午餐在烧烤店 |
[03:43] | Oh, my God. That’s so romantic. | 噢 我的天啊 太浪漫了 |
[03:45] | It’s with Brian and Alyssa. | Brian跟Alyssa也去 |
[03:47] | Oh, my God. That’s less romantic. | 噢 我的天啊 这就没那么浪漫了 |
[03:49] | I know, but we should go. | 我知道 但我们应该要去 |
[03:52] | We need to thank him for, you know, saving my life. | 我们得谢谢他 你知道 救了我一命 |
[03:54] | Yeah, yeah, no, totally. That’s good. | 是的 是喔 真的 那太好了 |
[03:59] | So should we just get a bottle of wine later and celebrate? | 那我们是不是晚点买瓶酒庆祝一下 |
[04:03] | That sounds nice. | 听起来不错 |
[04:05] | I’m very excited to see Brian. | 我很兴奋能看到Brian |
[04:07] | Brian’s a great guy, and Pam and I have gotten really close | Brian是个好人 然后Pam跟我在这几年 |
[04:09] | to he and his wife Alyssa over the years, and… | 跟他和他老婆Alyssa很好 而且… |
[04:12] | He got fired for protecting my wife from a jerk in the warehouse. | 他因为要保护我老婆不被仓库的浑蛋骚扰 而被炒了 |
[04:16] | I’m sorry, but you know him. He’s a good guy. | 很遗憾 但你知道他 他是个好人 |
[04:22] | Tiny foot lady is back. | 噢 小脚夫人回来了 |
[04:25] | Get the baby clipper. | 噢 拿小夹子 噢 好可爱 |
[04:34] | You take off your glasses. | 拿下你的眼镜 |
[04:37] | Okay- | 好吧 |
[04:42] | What? | 干嘛? 你男朋友 他看起来像个漂亮女孩 |
[04:43] | Your boyfriend. He look like a pretty girl. | 你男朋友 他看起来像个漂亮女孩 |
[04:46] | My boyfriend does look like a pretty girl, doesn’t he? | 我的男朋友看起来确实像个俏妞 不是吗? |
[04:49] | Yes, a very little pretty girl. | 是啊 漂亮的小妞 |
[04:51] | And you know what? I think you are developing. | 而且你知道吗? 我觉得你还在发育 |
[04:53] | We should go and get you a training bra. | 我们应该给你买个运动胸罩 |
[04:57] | You guys both think this is funny? | 噢 你们两个都觉得这很好笑是吗? |
[05:00] | Well, you know what? No more discount. | 好 你知道吗? 没有折价了 |
[05:03] | Excuse me! What? Shush! | – 不好意思 – 什么? 小声点 |
[05:05] | Full price. We’re not together. | 原价 – 我们没有在一起 |
[05:07] | Come on. | – 噢 拜托 |
[05:08] | She’s living a lie. | 他活在谎言中 |
[05:11] | Turns out I can’t even be in a pretend relationship. | 结果我连假的关系都无法维持 |
[05:14] | Hi. We’d like the couples discount on a pair of foot massages. | 嗨 我们想要用情侣折扣买两个足部按摩 |
[05:17] | No, no discount for two men. | 不 两个男人无法折价 |
[05:20] | Two men are not a couple. | 两个男人不是情侣 |
[05:22] | We are together, romantically. | 我们在一起 情侣关系 |
[05:25] | Two men. | 两个男人 |
[05:31] | Doesn’t work. No discount. | 这行不通 没有折扣 |
[05:33] | It works. | 噢 有的 |
[05:36] | Him and me, all right, we are crazy in love. | 他跟我 是的 我们疯狂地相爱 |
[05:39] | More in love than your small mind can comprehend. | 比你那颗小小的脑袋能理解的爱还更多 |
[05:41] | And we have two disposable incomes and no kids, | 而且我们双薪 没有小孩 |
[05:45] | and we’re taking our business elsewhere. | 而且我们去别的地方照顾别人生意了 |
[05:57] | Hey. Hey, Brian. | – 嘿 – 嘿 Brian |
[05:59] | Hey- | 嘿 |
[06:00] | Sorry we’re late. | 不好意思我们晚了 |
[06:02] | No problem. I finished all the bread. | 噢 呃 没关系 我已经把所有的面包吃完了 |
[06:05] | Yeah, okay. | – 哦 – 是啊 好吧 |
[06:07] | What? | – 什么? |
[06:08] | He’s on a no-carb thing, supposedly. | – 他应该是在无碳水化合物节食中 |
[06:11] | It’s great to see you guys. Thanks for coming. | 见到你们真是太好了 谢谢你们能来 |
[06:13] | Yeah. Are you kidding? | – 是啊 – 你在开玩笑吗? |
[06:14] | Thank you, man, I mean, | 谢啦 老兄 |
[06:15] | I’ve wanted the opportunity to say thanks for | 我是说 我想要藉这个机会谢谢… |
[06:17] | everything, and I’m really sorry about the job. | 一切 对于你工作的事我非常遗憾 |
[06:20] | That just seems crazy. | 那听起来太疯狂了 |
[06:21] | It’s fine. What are you gonna do? | 没关系的 你能怎么办? |
[06:23] | But if you guys know of any work, I’m fully available. | 但如果你们知道有什么工作 我完全可以去 |
[06:26] | Well, my dad can’t hear a thing. | 这样的 我爸什么都听不见 |
[06:28] | You could boom his whole life for him. | 你可以把他整个人生都音爆了啊 |
[06:29] | Okay, great. Does he pay well? | 那.. 太好了 薪水好吗? |
[06:33] | Where’s Alyssa? | Alyssa在哪? |
[06:35] | You know, Alyssa’s… She’s not gonna make it today. | 呃 是啊 嗯 |
[06:39] | Oh. | 你知道吗 Alyssa的… 她今天不会来了 |
[06:40] | Actually, we’re not gonna make it. | 事实上 是我们没有在一起了 |
[06:44] | We’re splitting up. | 我们分手了 |
[06:48] | I have yet another sales order for you to sign. | 我还有一个出货单要你签 |
[06:51] | Why, thank you, Mr. Schrute. I don’t know how you do it. | 为什么 谢谢你 Schrute先生 我不知道你怎么办到的 |
[06:55] | You’re a god. | 你太神了 |
[07:00] | Hi, Dwight. | 嗨 Dwight |
[07:02] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[07:05] | And you’re disgusting. | 而且你看起来真恶心 |
[07:11] | Jeez. My nails aren’t dry yet. | 老天 我的指甲还没干 |
[07:13] | I don’t think I can work for at least a couple hours. | 我觉得我接下来几个小时都不能工作了 |
[07:16] | Well, well, well, look who it is. | 瞧瞧瞧 看谁来了 |
[07:18] | Andy. I guess I can cancel | 我想我可以取消我 在zappos.com的订单了 |
[07:20] | my order from zappos.com because the loafers have arrived. | 因为 皮鞋来了 |
[07:26] | Hey! Sweetheart! | – 嘿 甜心 |
[07:27] | I missed you so much. | 我好想你 |
[07:30] | Yes. Welcome back, buddy. | 是啊 噢 欢迎回来啊 老兄 |
[07:34] | I have been dreaming of this moment. | 我想这一刻好久了 |
[07:36] | Me, too. So much. I’m so happy. | 我也是 很想 我好高兴 |
[07:39] | I am really, really bad at breakups. | 我非常 非常不会处理分手 |
[07:42] | Technically, I’m still dating my first-grade boyfriend. | 严格说来 我还在跟我一年级时的男友拍拖 |
[07:45] | I mean, we just had our 20th anniversary. | 我们刚刚才过完20周年纪念 |
[07:47] | And I forgot to get him something. | 而且我忘记送礼物给他了 |
[07:50] | What happened? We thought you were coming back tomorrow. | 怎么了? 我们以为你明天才回来 |
[07:52] | Well, Valentine’s surprise for Erin. Hello. Super romantic. | 嗯 为了Erin的情人节惊喜啊 哈罗 超浪漫的 |
[07:56] | And I got you something. | 而且我为你准备了礼物 |
[07:58] | It’s a couple of pieces of bamboo, big deal, right? | 噢 是一对竹子 又怎样 对不对? |
[08:00] | No, these are musical instruments. | 不 它们其实是乐器 |
[08:02] | It’s so we can play island music together. | 这样我们就可以一起演奏小岛音乐 |
[08:04] | ‘Cause I have this. | 因为我有这个 |
[08:09] | Clop the cloppers. | 敲一下 |
[08:10] | Yeah, clop ’em. It’s called bembe. | 是耶 敲一下 这叫做Bembe |
[08:21] | Hey, burning man, if it’s not selling out too much, | 嘿 晒伤男 如果你不介意的话 |
[08:24] | you might wanna throw on a tie. | 请你系条领带 |
[08:26] | David Wallace is gonna be here in an hour. | David Wallace再一个小时就要来了 |
[08:28] | Obviously, that’s why I’m here. | 那当然 这就是我回来的原因 |
[08:30] | I mean, I came back early to surprise Erin. | 我是说 早点回来给Erin惊喜 |
[08:33] | Happy Valentine’s Day, sweetheart. | 情人节快乐 甜心 |
[08:36] | But I’m just saying I’m also excited about the Wallace meeting. | 但我只是想说 我也很兴奋要跟Wallace开会 |
[08:38] | Why? Isn’t he just coming in to rip you | 为什么? |
[08:40] | a new one for being gone three months? | 他不是要来削你一顿吗? 因为你离开了三个月 |
[08:41] | No, please, come on, Clark. | 没有 拜托 Clark |
[08:43] | Wallace knows that he’s been gone for the last three months. | Wallace知道他过去这三个月不在 |
[08:47] | Right? | 对吧? |
[08:48] | Wallace does know that you’ve been gone for the last three months? | Wallace知道你过去这三个月不在的吧? |
[08:52] | I have no idea. I don’t know what he knows or doesn’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道他知道或不知道 |
[08:55] | But we’ve been in touch the whole time. | 但我们一直都有保持连络 |
[08:56] | I mean, it’s not hard to get high-speed | 拜托 |
[08:58] | Internet in Turks and Caicos, people. | 在土克凯可群岛 找个有高速网路的地方又不难 |
[09:00] | It’s in every bembe cafe. | 每个Bembe餐厅都有 |
[09:03] | He only e-mailed me four times. | 他只寄过四封e-mail给我 |
[09:05] | Question. Where’s Jim? | 问题 Jim呢? |
[09:07] | He and Pam are having their Valentine’s Day lunch. | 他跟Pam去吃情人节午餐了 |
[09:09] | For two hours, really? | 两小时? 真的吗? |
[09:11] | So, you’re concerned | 所以你是说你很在乎员工长时离开工作岗位 |
[09:12] | about peoples’ long absence from their place of work. | |
[09:16] | If the shoe fits… | 话是这么说没错… |
[09:21] | We were telling two different versions of the same story, | 我们对同个故事有两种说法 |
[09:23] | and then everything just went numb. | 然后一切都变得麻木不仁 |
[09:26] | Well, I mean, that’s okay. It doesn’t mean that it’s over, right? | 我是说 那还好吧 这不代表你们玩完啦 对吧? |
[09:29] | I mean, couples fight. | 情侣本来就会吵架 |
[09:30] | Yeah, and that’s the thing. | 是啊 就是那事 |
[09:31] | When we were fighting, | 我们吵架的时候 |
[09:33] | it weirdly felt like the relationship was still alive. | 至少我们的关系还是活着的 |
[09:35] | And it wasn’t until we stopped fighting that we realized it was over. | 但是当我们连架都不吵 我们就知道结束了 |
[09:42] | It’s over. | 就结束了 |
[09:46] | I’m sorry, this is… Oh, my God, okay. | 我很抱歉 这实在… 老天 好吧 |
[09:49] | We have to stop seeing each other like this. | 我们不能每次见面都这样 |
[09:51] | We have to find a different way to communicate | 呃 我们得找另外的方式见面 |
[09:53] | other than breaking down in front of each other. | 而不是在对方面前崩溃 |
[09:56] | Yeah. What? | – 是阿 – 什么? |
[09:58] | At least my crying won’t get you fired. | 至少我哭不会让你被炒 |
[10:05] | Crying? | 哭? |
[10:08] | I notice that you landed the Scranton White Pages account | 我注意到了你搞定了 Scranton大白页的销售 |
[10:11] | That is tremendous. | 真是不错 |
[10:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:13] | And you sold it to Jan, too, I mean… Yes. | 你还把货卖给了Jan 是啊 |
[10:16] | I’m impressed. Yeah. | – 我很感动 – 是啊 |
[10:19] | Well, there’s one problem. | 不过有一个问题 |
[10:20] | Couldn’t help but notice that you offered a price point | 我不禁注意到你给出了一个 |
[10:22] | that was not approved by the head office. | 未经总部批准的价格 |
[10:24] | So, gotta run that stuff by me, Dwight. | 这种事情得经过我同意的 Dwight |
[10:27] | You were on a boat. | 你当时在船上 |
[10:29] | I was… | – 我是… |
[10:30] | On a boat in the ocean. | – 漂浮在大海的船上 |
[10:33] | Okay, the issue is that you need to run this stuff by me. | 这种事情得经过我同意 |
[10:36] | Coolio? | 清楚鸟了咩? |
[10:38] | Are we coolio? | 我们清楚鸟了咩 |
[10:41] | Just say the word “coolio.” I’m not gonna say it. | – 说出那个词”清楚鸟” – 我才不说 |
[10:43] | Say it. Not a word. | – 快说 – 就不说 |
[10:44] | Coolio. No. | – 清楚鸟了咩 – 不 |
[10:46] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你要干什么 |
[10:47] | Just gonna call the Scranton White Pages and clear this right up. | 打给Scranton大白页搅黄这笔单 |
[10:50] | Don’t you dare, Andy. | 你敢 Andy |
[10:51] | Hello? Hey, Jan. Nard Dog here. | – 你好 – 喂 Jan 我是呆子Andy狗 |
[10:54] | Hi, Andy. | 哦 Andy |
[10:55] | I was just looking over the paperwork. | 我在审核资料 |
[10:56] | I found a little hiccup. Really? | 发现一点小差错 |
[10:58] | Yeah, it appears my employee offered you | 是吗? |
[11:00] | a price that he was not authorized to. | 我的员工好像给了你一个未经授权的价格 |
[11:03] | Coolio. | – 恩 – 清楚鸟 |
[11:04] | Seriously? You’re calling me a few weeks | 是吗? |
[11:05] | after finalizing our contract to gouge me now for more money? | 我们都签完合同好几周了 现在又来漫天要价? |
[11:08] | Is that what you’re doing? Coolio. I’m coolio. | – 你们是这么做事的吗? – 清楚鸟 我答应 |
[11:10] | No, no, no, Jan, I think you misunderstood. Yeah. | 不 不 |
[11:13] | It’s actually justanissueu. | Jan 我想你误会了 只不过有件事… |
[11:15] | You know what, Nard Dog? | 你知道吗 呆子狗 |
[11:16] | There is an option in the contract | 合同里有一个条款 |
[11:19] | that allows me to back out within 30 days of signing, | 允许我在30天之内撤销合同 |
[11:22] | so I would like to exercise that option. | 我现在就要用这个条款 |
[11:25] | No, Jan, please do not listen to this boob! | 不要 Jan 不要听这个傻瓜的 |
[11:27] | Remember Clark. He gave you everything. Everything. | 想想Clark 他给了你一切 一切啊 |
[11:30] | Jan, I don’t know what he’s talking about, but… | Jan 我不知道他在说什么 但是… |
[11:31] | Tell Angela to send me a final invoice. | 让Angela发个最终的发票给我 |
[11:34] | Please, Jan… | – 拜托 Jan… – 哦… |
[11:39] | That was not | 这可不是… |
[11:42] | how I had hoped that would go. | 我原本计划的发展方向 |
[11:48] | Hey, everybody. Greatjob. | 嗨 各位 做得好 |
[11:50] | Listen, we’re a smidge behind on my paychecks. | 我的薪水好像推迟了一点点 |
[11:54] | Yes, well, as you know, we get paid on Fridays. | 你知道的 我们每周五发工资 |
[11:57] | And you haven’t been here for 12 Fridays. | 你已经有12个周五没在这里了 |
[12:00] | All right. Thank you very much. | 好的 非常感谢你 |
[12:03] | Looking good. | 看起来不错 |
[12:05] | Who’s that little fellow? | 那是什么 |
[12:06] | It’s a bonus check for you from Wallace. | 是Wallace给你的奖金 |
[12:10] | Because the branch exceeded its targets over the past quarter. | 因为我们分部上个季度超额完成了目标 |
[12:13] | Wow, that’s wonderful. | – 哇 真不错 |
[12:15] | Quarter’s three months. That’s how long you’ve been gone. | – 一个季度是三个月 你刚好离开了三个月 |
[12:17] | Mm-hmm. | Mm-hmm. |
[12:21] | Mm-hmm. | |
[12:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:25] | Great, well, we’re all up to speed. | 很好 我们都赶上了 |
[12:33] | Two seconds of the turd dog, | 便便狗只用了两秒钟 |
[12:34] | and he loses the biggest sale this branch has ever seen. | 便搞丢了我们有史以来最大的客户 |
[12:37] | Do you have any idea what I had to do to get that sale from Jan? | 你们知道我是怎么才从Jan那里 得到这笔单的吗? |
[12:41] | I mean, I went all out. | 我卯足了干劲 |
[12:42] | All out. I mean like everything was out the whole week. | 尽了全力 那一周我简直要精尽人亡了 |
[12:46] | He just waltzes back in here like he owns the chunky lemon milk. | 他优哉悠哉地进来 好像柠檬牛奶是他的一样 |
[12:50] | Who needs him, right? | 谁需要他啊 对吧 |
[12:52] | God, I just don’t know what we do. | 天哪 |
[12:55] | I mean, short of telling David Wallace | 我不知道怎么做 |
[12:56] | that he was gone for three months. | 除非告诉David Wallace他离开了三个月 |
[12:59] | I’d like to rat out Andy, | 我是想告发Andy |
[13:00] | but unfortunately I have a bit of | 但很不幸David |
[13:01] | a “boy who cried wolf” dynamic with David Wallace. | Wallace对我 有一种”狼来了”的情结 |
[13:04] | Except instead of a boy I’m a man, | 只不过我不是小男孩 |
[13:06] | and instead of a wolf, I cried, | 我喊的也不是狼来了 而是 |
[13:09] | “Genetically-engineered monster wolf.” | “天生遗传的怪兽狼” |
[13:13] | I’m not gonna rat on him. Andy gave me a second chance. | 我不会告发他的 Andy给了我二次机会 |
[13:16] | So the least I could do is let somebody else rat on him. | 但我允许别人告发他 |
[13:19] | Meredith, why don’t you? | Meredith 不如你来吧 |
[13:20] | Meredith Palmer ain’t never been called no narc. | Meredith Palmer才不做告密的人 |
[13:23] | Floozy? Yes. Alkie? Check. | 放荡女? 没错 酗酒? Check. |
[13:25] | Einstein sarcastically? You bet. | 完全觉得爱因斯坦不靠谱? 那是自然 |
[13:27] | But never no narc. | 但是老娘不告密 |
[13:29] | Vomit mop? Sure. Floor meat? That’s me. | 吐了用身体扭地板? 没错 地板上就是一坨烂肉? 真实写照 |
[13:32] | Flesh hoover? Hi. Hey… | – 特爱壮男肉? 放马来 – 嘿– |
[13:33] | Meredith, that’s plenty. | Meredith 够了 |
[13:35] | All right? That’s more than plenty. | 懂吗 说得够多了 |
[13:38] | Why does no one stop her? | 为什么没有人阻止她? |
[13:39] | Guys, I know that a lot of people are mad at Andy, | 各位 我知道有很多人气Andy |
[13:42] | and believe me, lam, too. | 相信我 我也是 |
[13:44] | But he has been through a lot, and we all used to love him, right? | 但他经历了很多 我们曾经喜欢他 对吧? |
[13:48] | So, if he’s gonna get in trouble, | 如果他要惹麻烦 |
[13:50] | just let it be his fault, not ours. | 那都让他咎由自取 与我们无关 |
[13:51] | I don’t want that on my hands. | 我不想出手去阴他 |
[13:53] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:55] | The state he’s in, Wallace will take one look at him | 就他那个样子 |
[13:57] | and probably fire him anyway. | 也许Wallace看他一眼就把他开除了 |
[14:01] | What’s going on in here, dirty players? | 你们在干嘛 无良的玩家们? |
[14:05] | Let’s get back to busting some paper rhymes. | 我们去敲打纸张的节奏吧 |
[14:08] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[14:09] | Who’s that girl? | * 那个妞是谁 * |
[14:12] | Who’s that girl? | * 那个妞是谁 * |
[14:14] | It’s Andy. | 就是Andy |
[14:18] | All right. Back to work. | 好了 回去工作 |
[14:26] | Okay, I can tell you’re mad at me. | 我看得出来你在生我的气 |
[14:28] | Do you want to just, I don’t know, tell me why? | 你能不能告诉我为什么? |
[14:33] | I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[14:37] | I thought that was a little weird. | 我觉得有点奇怪 |
[14:40] | You told me Brian got fired for the whole warehouse thing. | 你说Brian因为仓库的事被解雇了 |
[14:44] | And you intentionally left out a kind of major intimate detail. | 但你故意隐瞒了一点重要的亲密的细节 |
[14:50] | I don’t know, Pam, I guess I just feel like a chump | 我不知道 Pam 我觉得我像个大笨蛋 |
[14:53] | who knows less about his marriage than the sound guy. | 还没有那个录音师更了解自己的婚姻 |
[14:56] | I didn’t tell you about the crying because | 我没告诉你我哭了 |
[14:58] | I didn’t want you to know how upset I was. | 是因为我不想让你知道我有多伤心 |
[15:01] | Becauseit would’ve stressed you out, | 因为那会给你增加压力 |
[15:03] | and you’re always saying how much you don’t want more stress. | 你总是在说你不想再增加压力 |
[15:06] | Yeah, well, yeah, okay. Well, then thank you. | 是的 好吧 那谢谢你 |
[15:10] | Thanks to both of you. | 谢谢你们两个 |
[15:12] | It’s not Brian’s fault. No, you’re right. | – 不是Brian的错 – 不 你说的对 |
[15:14] | And I’m not mad at Brian. | 我并没有气Brian |
[15:16] | And to be honest, I probably don’t have any reason to be mad at all | 说实话 |
[15:18] | because I wasn’t there. | 我也许根本不该生气 因为我当时没在场 |
[15:19] | So let’s just forget about it. | 所以我们忘了吧 |
[15:22] | Okay- | 好的 |
[15:26] | I need you guys to tell me all the highlights | 我要你们告诉我过去三个月发生的大事 |
[15:28] | from the last three months in case David asks. | 以防David问起 (发生了什么事) |
[15:31] | Just a few things I could sprinkle into conversation. | 几件事就好 我可以穿插在谈话里 |
[15:34] | Any big sales or office gossip? | 有没有什么销售大单或是办公室八卦? |
[15:36] | Well, we had the Scranton White Pages. | 我们曾争取到了Scranton白页 |
[15:39] | Not helpful. Let’s stay positive, people. | 帮不上忙 说点积极的 各位 |
[15:41] | HeY, guys Okay? | – 好吗 – 大家好 |
[15:43] | Hey, David, how are you? | 嗨 David 你好吗 |
[15:45] | We were just having our weekly round table where we motivate each other. | 我们正在开周总结会 彼此激励 |
[15:49] | I’m not gonna lie. I get as much out of it as they do. | 我不想撒谎 我跟他们一样受益匪浅 |
[15:51] | Sounds great. Don’t let me interrupt. | 真不错 别让我打扰了 |
[15:53] | Whatever you guys have been doing this last quarter, | 各位上个季度的成绩 |
[15:55] | I couldn’t be happier with the numbers. | 令我非常的满意 |
[15:56] | Thank you. | – 谢谢 – 抓紧结束吧 |
[15:57] | Well, finish up. I’m gonna meet with Val | – 谢谢 – 抓紧结束吧 |
[15:59] | about that warehouse guy you had to let go, | 我去和Val说说那个你要开除的库管员 |
[16:00] | and you and I will talk in 15 minutes? | 我们俩15分钟之后谈谈? |
[16:02] | Great. Great job, everybody! | – 好的 – 干得好 各位 |
[16:05] | We had to let a warehouse guy go? | 我们要开除一个库管员? |
[16:06] | You know Pam’s mural? Well, Frank… | 你知道Pam的壁画吗 或者Frank… |
[16:09] | Lit the whole thing on fire. It was crazy. | 都是他点的火 真是疯狂 |
[16:13] | – What? – Yeah. | – 什么 – 是的 |
[16:14] | There was a fire in the warehouse? | 仓库失火了? |
[16:15] | The whole thing is in ashes. | 全部都化成灰了 |
[16:17] | Fire department was here. It was in all the papers. Whoa. | 消防队都来了 那里全都是纸 |
[16:20] | This is what I’m talking about. | 我说的就是这种事 |
[16:22] | This would be good to know. All right, what else? | 我要知道这些事 还有什么事? |
[16:25] | We started selling balloons. | 我们开始卖气球了 |
[16:27] | What? Yeah. | – 什么? – 是的 |
[16:28] | And, Kathy Ireland signed on as the official spokesbabe of Dunder Mifflin. | 还有 Kathy Ireland签约成为了 Dunder Mifflin的正式代言人 |
[16:32] | No kidding. | 不是吧 |
[16:34] | Yeah, in the European billboards, she’s gonna be topless. | 是的 在欧洲的公告牌上 她会露两点 |
[16:36] | Wow. Go, Kathy. She’s like 50. | 牛逼啊 Kathy 她都50了 |
[16:39] | They’re tasteful. | – 拍得很好看 – |
[16:40] | Good, good. What else? | 很好 很好 还有什么 |
[16:44] | And who knew the balloon game would be so lucrative? | 谁知道气球这么赚钱呢 |
[16:46] | And thank God, right? We needed the income after the fire. | 谢天谢地 在大火之后我们要有收入 |
[16:49] | What fire? | 什么大火? |
[16:50] | The warehouse fire. Weren’t you just down there? | 仓库的大火 你不是刚刚去了吗 |
[16:53] | It’s like burnt to ashes. | 都烧成灰了 |
[16:55] | It looked fine to me. | 我看没事啊 |
[17:02] | I am speaking metaphorically, of course. | 当然 我是在打比方 |
[17:04] | You know I have lots of irons in the “fire.” | 你知道我说的”火”有很多含义 |
[17:09] | Well, that’s one of them, you know. | 这是其中一种 |
[17:11] | Making sure that the warehouse logistics | 确保仓库的物流很有序 |
[17:14] | is a well-oiled, properly-stoked fire. | 大家激情饱满 像火一样 |
[17:18] | Okay- | 好吧 |
[17:19] | Think you’ll agree I explained that pretty well. | 你应该完全接受我的这种完美解释了吧 |
[17:22] | Thanks, Andy. Thank you. | – 谢谢你 Andy – 谢谢 |
[17:24] | All right. Everyone. | 再见了 各位 |
[17:37] | The fish sounds great. | 这条鱼声音很好听 |
[17:38] | Yeah, I guess. | 我想是的 |
[17:39] | Really playing the scales, huh? | 玩的是鳞片 对吧 |
[17:42] | Yeah, I don’t know. It just sort of sounds like noise to me now. | 现在对我来讲是噪音了 |
[17:45] | You think I need a new fish? I don’t love you anymore. | – 你觉得我需要新鱼吗 – 我不再爱你了 |
[17:47] | What? I still like you. | – 什么? – 我依然喜欢你 |
[17:48] | But you were gone a really long time, | 但你离开了那么久 |
[17:51] | and you didn’t really e-mail me all that much. | 也不常给我发邮件 |
[17:53] | You re-tweeted me a lot, to be fair. | 虽然你倒是经常转发我推特 |
[17:57] | But I don’t love you. | 但我不爱你了 |
[17:58] | Okay, I get it. | 好的 我懂了 |
[18:00] | You’re unhappy. I’ve been gone a long time, | 你不开心 我走了那么久 |
[18:02] | and we lost a little bit ofjuju, | 我们失去了一点神交 |
[18:04] | but you and me, we have a future. | 但你和我 我们有未来 |
[18:06] | There is a lot of love here. | 这里还是有很多爱 |
[18:08] | I just said there isn’t love. | 我刚刚说了不再爱了 |
[18:10] | On your side. | 那是你那边 |
[18:12] | But there’s tons on my side. It’s gushing. | 但我这边有很多 要涌出来了 |
[18:15] | We’re just out of sync right now. | 我们现在只需要同步一下 |
[18:17] | But that’s just timing, and what’s timing? | 但这只是时机问题 |
[18:19] | I mean, my parents lasted 38, 40 years. | 什么是时机? 就像我的父母一起生活了三四十年 |
[18:21] | They were never happy at the same time. | 他们从未在同一时间开心过 |
[18:24] | I guess. | 可能吧 我们剩下了什么? |
[18:25] | I mean, what do we have left? Thirty-five, maybe 40 years, if we’re lucky? | 我们剩下了什么? 如果幸运的话35年 或40年? |
[18:30] | I mean, I have spent a lot of time in the sun. | 我被太阳辐射了那么长时间 |
[18:31] | You got really sunburned. | 你真的被晒伤了 |
[18:33] | I’m gonna be a prune in, like, three years. Ugh. | 我三年之内都会是个大红枣 |
[18:35] | I know you may not be feeling love for me right now, | 我知道你现在对我没有爱意 |
[18:39] | but if you fake it, I won’t be able to tell the difference. | 但如果你假装的话 我看不出来的 |
[18:43] | So I’ll feel good. | 所以我会感觉很好 |
[18:45] | And then eventually, maybe, you’ll actually start to love me again. | 而最终 也许你会再次爱上我 |
[18:50] | You really think we can get that back? Yes. | 你真的觉得我们会重修旧好? 是的 |
[18:55] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[18:57] | Totally. | 肯定的 |
[19:07] | You know what? Maybe we should cancel that bottle of wine tonight. | 这样吧 不如我们退掉今晚的那瓶酒吧 |
[19:11] | Oh? | 哦? |
[19:12] | Yeah, I just feel like I got a bunch of stuff to do in Philly, | 我感觉在费城有很多事要做 |
[19:15] | and I’m sure you have stuff to do, so we can just… | 我觉得你也有事要做 所以我们… |
[19:19] | Drop me at the bus station? | 把我送去汽车站吧? |
[19:22] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[19:23] | I just feel like we’re gonna fight. | 我觉得我们可能要吵架 |
[19:25] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[19:27] | So… | 所以 |
[19:30] | How about let’s not? | 还是避免吧 |
[19:31] | Okay- | 好的 |
[19:35] | Oh, um… | 哦… |
[19:40] | Happy Valentine’s Day. | 情人节快乐 |
[19:42] | Sorry. I didn’t have time to wrap it. | 抱歉 我没有时间包装 |
[19:50] | Wow. | 哇 |
[19:51] | I didn’t know you kept this. | 我不知道你还留着这个 |
[19:53] | Yeah. Yeah. | – 是啊 – 谢谢 |
[19:54] | Thank you. No problem. | 不客气 |
[20:02] | I don’t think you should go to Philly tonight. | 我觉得你今晚不该去费城 |
[20:05] | I think that you should stay, and I think we should fight. | 我觉得你该留下来 我觉得我们应该吵架 |
[20:09] | You really want to fight on Valentine’s Day? | 你真的想在情人节吵架? |
[20:12] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 |
[20:17] | Okay- | 好吧 |
[20:19] | All right, put your dukes up, Beesly. | 那就举起你的拳头吧 Beesly |
[20:25] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[20:28] | Hey. you okay? | 嗨 你好吗 |
[20:30] | I couldn’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[20:33] | Oh. | 哦 |
[20:35] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:37] | You don’t have to apologize. | 哦 你不用道歉 |
[20:39] | I just want you to be happy, okay? | 我只想让你幸福 懂吗 |
[21:00] | We’re breaking up. | 我们分手吧 |
[21:04] | And just so you know, I was worried that you were dead. | 我想告诉你 我担心你会死掉 |
[21:08] | You were gone for three months. | 你消失了三个月啊 |
[21:14] | Andy? David. Still here. | Andy? 是David 我还在呢 |
[21:17] | What was that about three months? | 说的三个月是怎么回事? |