时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | No. You lied to me, Andy! | 不 你骗了我 Andy! |
[00:02] | You pretended to be in this office for three months, | 三个月来 |
[00:04] | and you were sailing on your boat! | 你假装在这办公室里 其实你开着船出海去了 |
[00:06] | I resent that. | 这么说就讨厌了 |
[00:08] | I never lied to you. | 我从没对你说谎 |
[00:10] | Really? “Hey, David. All is good in Scranton, PA.” | 真的吗? “嗨 David 宾州Scranton这里一切都好” |
[00:15] | And all was good in Scranton, PA, that day. | 那天宾州Scranton 确实一切都好 |
[00:18] | “By the way, Oscar says hi.” | “顺便 Oscar跟你说嗨” |
[00:19] | Oscar says hi all the time. | Oscar每天都在说嗨 |
[00:22] | He says all kinds of greetings… Hi, hello, hola. | 他用各种各样的方式打招呼– 嗨 你好 好呀 |
[00:26] | You’re telling me you’ve never heard Oscar say hi? | 你是想告诉我 你从没听过Oscar说嗨? |
[00:28] | Andy… You’re calling me a liar? | – 你是说我是个骗子? |
[00:29] | Andy… By the way, that reminds me. | – 顺便 我想起来了 |
[00:31] | I want to ask you about some of the lies you’ve been telling me lately. | 我倒想问问 你最近和我说的 几个谎话是怎么回事 |
[00:33] | Watch it, Andy. | – 说话小心 Andy |
[00:34] | Oh, here we go. January 7, 2013. | – 来看看 2013年1月7日 |
[00:37] | “Hey, Andy, all’s well. Been meaning | “嗨 Andy |
[00:39] | “to make it down there, but my wife’s sick.” | 一切都好 我本想来的 可我夫人病了” |
[00:41] | Well, which is it? | 所以 到底哪个是真的? |
[00:42] | Is all well, or is your wife sick? | 一切都好 还是你夫人病了? |
[00:44] | Busted! My wife? | – 露出马脚了吧! – 我夫人? |
[00:48] | This has been a really tough time. Yeah? | 近来日子真的很不好过 |
[00:50] | Yeah. Has it? | – 是吗? – 是的 |
[00:51] | Erin just dumped me, | – 有吗? – Erin刚把我甩了 |
[00:52] | and I can’t remember any of the “aha” moments I had on the boat, | 还有 在船上的精彩时刻 我一点儿也想不起来了 |
[00:56] | and I know it sounds weird to say, but I really miss my beard. | 我知道这听起来很奇怪 但我真的很想念我的胡子 |
[00:59] | – Shh. It was like a security blanket. | |
[01:00] | Andy… Shh. | 胡子就像是我的保护伞 |
[01:05] | I’m not gonna fire you. | 我不会开除你的 |
[01:09] | You’re not? | 真的吗? |
[01:11] | No. That’s awesome. | – 是的 – 那太棒了 |
[01:12] | I wouldn’t own the company if it wasn’t for you. | 若不是你 我不会拥有这家公司 |
[01:14] | So I owe you that. | 所以 我欠你的 |
[01:17] | David, I’ll be there for you. | David 我会支持你的 |
[01:21] | These five words I swear to you. | 我对你发誓 |
[01:23] | When you breathe, I want to be the air for you. | 你呼吸时 我愿为你化作氧气 |
[01:25] | I’ll be there for you. | 我会支持你的 |
[01:27] | That’s a poem by JB Jovi. | 这是首诗 J.B. Jovi写的 |
[01:30] | I want you to have it. | 我想赠你这首诗 |
[01:32] | We are even now. Understand? | 我们现在两不相欠了 知道了吧? |
[01:35] | Got it? Crystal. | – 明白了吗? – 清清楚楚 |
[01:36] | And you are on very… | 而你现在正如履… |
[01:38] | Hey. Very thin ice. | 喂 如履薄冰 |
[01:41] | Vanilla. | 香草 |
[01:46] | Vanilla Ice. He was a band. | 香草冰 是一支乐队 朝前看 |
[02:25] | Good morning. | Good morning. – 早上好 – 早上好 |
[02:27] | And how are you on this fine… | 在这美好的一天 你感觉如… |
[02:52] | Okay. | 好了 咳 |
[02:54] | We ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[02:55] | Don’t use that part. | 刚才那段掐了别用 |
[02:58] | Last week, Erin told me that our relationship will be proceeding without me. | 上周 Erin告诉我 我将不再存在于我们的恋情之中 |
[03:05] | Now I have to see her every day at work, | 现在我每天上班都得见她 |
[03:08] | which is brutal. | 这太残酷了 |
[03:13] | When people say office relationships are a good idea, | 当人们赞成办公室恋情的时候 |
[03:15] | they never talk about what might happen if you break up. | 他们从未谈到 办公室情侣分手后会怎么样 |
[03:26] | He sounds like a wounded animal. | 他听起来像只受伤的动物 |
[03:28] | Should have put him out of his misery and just fired him. | 应该直接炒了他 了结他的痛苦 |
[03:31] | I can’t be around sad people. It makes me sad. | 我不能和伤心的人待在一起 这样我也会伤心的 |
[03:34] | I’m the same way with horny people. | 我和饥渴的人待在一起也是这样 |
[03:37] | Okay- | 好了 |
[03:42] | Yes, Pete and I have started seeing each other, | 是的 |
[03:45] | and Andy still doesn’t know. | Pete和我已经恋爱了 Andy对此毫不知情 |
[03:47] | We thought that keeping it secret was more considerate to him. | 我们认为保守秘密 是对他的体贴 |
[03:53] | And hot for us. | 对我们来说也很刺激 |
[03:55] | I mean, I saw Pete’s butt. | 我是说 我看到了Pete的屁股 |
[03:58] | It’s sick. | 好恶心 |
[04:03] | Oh. That’s mine. | 那是我的 |
[04:06] | I’ll just… I’ll get it out of the way for you. | 我会– 我把它清出去 帮你腾出点地方 |
[04:07] | Jim set up a job interview for me today in Philly. | 今天 Jim为我 在费城安排了一个面试 |
[04:10] | It’s with a real estate company, which is a great fit for me, | 是一个房地产公司 非常适合我 |
[04:14] | because I live in a house and I know what a bathroom is. | 因为我住在房子里 而且知道什么是卫生间 |
[04:19] | I’m sorry. lam just very nervous, | 抱歉 我只是很紧张而已 因为 说实话 事情进展得 比我想象的快得多 还– 还因为我的简历 能写进一张便利贴 |
[04:24] | because, honestly, this is all moving a lot faster | |
[04:26] | than I expected, and because my resume can fit on a Post-it note. | |
[04:33] | No, don’t just let her eat the grass. She’ll puke it right up. | 不 别让她吃草 她会直接吐出来的 |
[04:36] | Okay, just put out two bowls and see which feed she prefers. | 好了 就放两个碗 让她选一个喜欢的吃 |
[04:41] | I’m sorry to be taking up so much of your precious time, Mose, | 抱歉我占用了 你那么多的宝贵时间 Mose |
[04:44] | but she’s your aunt, too. | 但她也是你的姑妈 |
[04:46] | Fine. I’ll see what I can do. | 好吧 我想想办法 |
[04:53] | I need you. | – 我需要你 |
[04:55] | Dwight. | – 呀! Dwight |
[04:56] | And you should take breaks more often. | 你应该多出来休息 |
[04:57] | I’ve been waiting there for 45 minutes. | 我在这儿足足等了45分钟 |
[04:59] | What? What is it? | 怎么? 什么事? |
[05:00] | It’s my Aunt Shirley. She’s on her last legs. | 是我姑妈Shirley 她大限将至了 |
[05:04] | Dwight, that’s awful. You have no idea. | – Dwight 真是太糟了 – 你不知道有多糟 |
[05:06] | I mean, her hair, her clothes, it’s all falling off | 我是说 她的头发 |
[05:10] | in great, big clumps. | 衣服 都成堆成堆的掉 |
[05:12] | And we need someone to go out there and clean her up. | 我们需要有人 去那里帮她洗澡 |
[05:14] | We had a nurse, but she quit, because | 我们之前请过一个陪护 |
[05:17] | she was “poisoned” by Aunt Shirley. | 可她辞职了 因为她被Shirley姑妈”毒害”了 |
[05:19] | What do you mean by “poisoned”? | 毒害了是什么意思? |
[05:21] | Probably nothing. Or strychnine. | 可能没什么意思 可能是她吃了姑妈的士的宁 |
[05:24] | Or lemonade and strychnine, which is actually what it was. | 或者是柠檬水加士的宁 就是这个 |
[05:27] | Okay, well, I’m very sorry about your aunt. | 好吧 你姑妈的事我深感抱歉 |
[05:28] | Thank you. | – 谢谢 |
[05:30] | But I don’t see how this is my problem. | – 但我看不出来 这关我什么事 |
[05:32] | Angela, you owe me one. Remember? | Angela 你欠我一个人情 记得吗? |
[05:35] | Now, please. | 拜托了 |
[05:36] | She’s an old woman, Angela. She needs a woman’s touch. | 她是个年老的女性 Angela 她需要一个女性的抚慰 |
[05:39] | It’s all hanging out. | – 就只要待在一起就行了… – 呃 |
[05:41] | And there’s parts of her I don’t even recognize. | 她的某些部位 我都已经认不出来了 |
[05:43] | There’s this one hanging part in particular | 特别是有一个垂着的地方 |
[05:46] | that’s some sort of flap. | 像是翅膀一样 |
[05:49] | It’s fine. | – 没事的 |
[05:50] | It’s like a prehensile wing or something. | – 好像是可以抓住的翅膀什么的 |
[05:51] | I don’t know. | – 我不清楚 |
[05:52] | Oh, God. All right. | – 天啊 好吧 |
[05:53] | I can’t… Okay. | 我不能– 好吧 |
[05:55] | I’ll help you. | – 我会帮你的 |
[05:56] | There’s a divot where it was, | – 还有一块草皮… |
[05:58] | and it needs… Uh! | 它需要–需要… |
[06:04] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪? |
[06:06] | Noton a three-month boat trip. | 呃 不是要去 为期三月的乘船旅行 |
[06:09] | Oh, burn. | 啊 心好痛 哈 |
[06:12] | Uh, excuse me, what, everyone can just leave whenever they want now? | 不好意思 现在所有人都能 想走就走了吗? |
[06:15] | How dare you? | 你怎么敢这么说? |
[06:17] | I’m still the boss. | 我还是你们老板 |
[06:37] | Hi. The answer is yes. | – 我答应你 |
[06:39] | I have some messages for you. | – 我有给你的留言 |
[06:40] | Are they from you? | 是你给我的吗? |
[06:42] | Well, no, they’re from clients. | 不是 是客户的留言 |
[06:43] | Well, then, I don’t want them. | 那我就不要 |
[06:45] | You can keep them. | 你可以留着 |
[06:47] | In fact you can keep that big, blue Nautica sweater. | 其实 你可以留着那件 很大的蓝色nautica牌毛衣 |
[06:51] | I know how much you love it… I can’t. | – 我知道你有多喜欢它 – 我不能留着 |
[06:52] | No, I insist upon it. It’s an awesome sweater. | 不 我坚持你留着它 是件很棒的毛衣 |
[06:55] | Some great memories tied up in that thing. | 那东西带着很多美好的回忆 |
[06:57] | These are messages from clients who want to buy paper. | 这些留言是想买纸的客户留的 |
[07:00] | I don’t want to talk about work right now. | 现在我不想谈工作 |
[07:02] | Well, I only want to talk about work right now. | 现在我只想谈工作 |
[07:04] | Then I want my big blue sweater back. | 那我要拿回我的蓝色大毛衣 |
[07:06] | Well, I gave it to the Salvation Army. | 我已经把它送去旧衣回收站了 |
[07:14] | I’ve got this seat adjusted just right. | – 我已经把座椅调好了 |
[07:15] | Perfect. Yeah. | – 好极了 |
[07:19] | She got rid of it. | 她把它扔了 |
[07:21] | My blue sweater. | 我的蓝色毛衣 |
[07:23] | What is that about? | 到底是要闹哪样啊? |
[07:25] | I was just leaving. Stay. | – 我刚要走 – 留着 |
[07:28] | We are in the brozone layer. | 现在是兄弟层面的谈话 |
[07:30] | Okay, Nard Dog, Plop and Clarker Posey, | 好了 呆瓜狗 |
[07:32] | aka Clarkwork Orange. | 扑通 还有克拉克波西 又名克拉克橘子 |
[07:33] | Here’s the sitch. Erin dumped me, natch, | 情况是这样的 Erin甩了我 很自然 |
[07:38] | but she got rid of my blue sweater, which was her favorite. | 可她把我的蓝毛衣扔了 那可是她最喜欢的毛衣 |
[07:41] | Is she moving on a little fast, or am I being a total psycho? | 是她从情伤中恢复得太快了 还是我自己太神经了? |
[07:47] | Plop, you go first. | 扑通 你先说 |
[07:49] | I don’t know. Women do tend to move on quicker than men. | 我不知道 不过 女人确实比男人恢复得快 |
[07:54] | Survey says… | 调查显示… |
[07:56] | Doesn’t make me feel better at all. | 你说的完全 没让我觉得好受一点 |
[07:59] | Zero Clark Thirty, what do you got? | 0克拉克(音类似clock:点)30分 你怎么说? |
[08:01] | Well, look at it this way. Being a bachelor is not all bad. | 换个角度看 单身并不完全是坏事 |
[08:03] | I mean, you got your freedom now. | 我是说 你现在有了自由 |
[08:07] | Last night I ordered a pizza by myself, | 昨晚我自己定了一个披萨 |
[08:09] | and I ate it over the sink like a rat. | 然后在洗手池上像老鼠一样把它啃了 |
[08:11] | There you go. Good for you. | 你看看 这不挺好 |
[08:12] | No. | 不 |
[08:14] | You’re just letting it all hang out. That’s what… | 你现在什么都听不进去 所以才… |
[08:18] | it may not seem like it, but this really helped. | 虽然看上去不是那么回事 但你们真的帮上了我的忙 |
[08:20] | – So thank you. – Cool. | 谢谢 客气 |
[08:26] | I’ll give you $100 to wear that sweater to work tomorrow. | 明天你把那件毛衣穿来 我就给你100大洋 |
[08:37] | Aunt Shirley, hello, it’s me, Dwight. | Shirley姑妈 你好 是我 Dwight |
[08:40] | Oh, looky here. It’s big city Dwight. | 噢 看呀 是城里人Dwight |
[08:43] | Careful you don’t get mud on those | 小心别把让你的城里鞋沾到泥 |
[08:45] | fancy town shoes, big city Dwight. | 城里人Dwight |
[08:46] | Hello, Aunt Shirley. | – 你好 |
[08:48] | Who’s this little kitchen witch? | Shirley姑妈 – 这厨房小巫婆是谁呀? |
[08:49] | She’s so tiny, like a little kitchen witch. | 她怎么这么小 像个厨房小巫婆似的 |
[08:51] | This is Angela, and we brought you some new clothes. | 这是Angela 我们给你带了些新衣服 |
[08:55] | New clothes? What for? | 新衣服? 要干嘛? |
[08:57] | Dear God. Okay. Oh, my God. | – 老天啊 好吧 – 我的天 |
[08:58] | You know what, before you put the new clothes on, | 知道吗 在换上新衣服之前 |
[09:03] | Angela’s gonna get you cleaned up a little bit. | Angela会稍微给你清洗一下 |
[09:06] | Yes. How would you like a nice, warm bath? | 是的 您想要 洗个舒服暖和的澡吗? |
[09:10] | How would you like a mean, cold slap? Ow! | 你想要吃个凶狠冷酷的巴掌吗? |
[09:13] | Okay, Aunt Shirley, dear, | 好了 Shirley姑妈 亲爱的 |
[09:15] | can I get you a nice crisp liter of schnapps? | 我能给你拿一公升 爽口美味的杜松子酒来吗? |
[09:19] | I could do that. Okay. | – 那不错 – 好的 |
[09:21] | No. No. Yeah, trust me. | – 别 别 – 相信我 |
[09:22] | No. It keeps her docile. | – 别去 – 酒让她变得温驯 |
[09:24] | Go to the kitchen, get the largest receptacle you can find. | 去厨房 拿个最大的容器来 |
[09:29] | Step on it. | 给我快点儿 |
[09:31] | Why doesn’t Erin seem sad? | 为什么Erin看起来毫不伤心? |
[09:35] | Has she found someone new or something? | 她是另有新欢了还是别的什么? |
[09:37] | And, if so, why hasn’t she told me? | 如果真是这样 她为什么还不告诉我? |
[09:40] | Is she trying to spare my feelings? | 她是怕伤害我的感情吗? |
[09:44] | During breakups, the mind goes to some crazy dark places. | 分手之后 心就沉到了疯狂晦暗的地方 |
[09:58] | Andy, don’t. | Andy 别 |
[10:00] | No good can come from snooping. | 偷窥不会有什么好处的 |
[10:02] | I’m not snooping. There’s just some crud on her screen. | 我没在偷窥 只是她的屏幕沾上脏东西了 |
[10:05] | – You’re clearly snooping. – That’s kind of uncool, man. | 你明明就是在偷窥 – 这可有点不厚道啊 兄弟 |
[10:07] | Oh, come on. That’s her private property. | – 噢 拜托 – |
[10:10] | Hello? | 那是她的私人财产 – 嘘! – 你们差不多了啊 |
[10:11] | Who’s snooping on who now? | 现在是谁在偷窥谁? |
[10:14] | What does that even mean? | 这话是什么意思? |
[10:15] | Everyone, just please… | – 大家 烦请– – 是什么意思? |
[10:17] | Put it down. | – 喂! – 拜托 Andy 这样不好啊 |
[10:18] | Come on, Andy. Put it down. | – 喂! – 拜托 Andy 这样不好啊 |
[10:19] | That’s her private property. | – 放下吧 – 那是Erin的私人财产 |
[10:22] | Oh, my God. | 噢 我的天 |
[10:23] | See? | – 看到了吗 |
[10:24] | That’s what nosy’ll get you. | – 遭报应了吧 |
[10:25] | Told you so. | 早告诉过他了 这根本毫无道理 |
[10:29] | Darryl, Clark, Kevin, Toby, Plop, take a knee. | Toby 扑通 中场休息一下 |
[10:33] | All right, you guys are gonna think I’m psycho again. | 好了 你们又该觉得我神经了 |
[10:37] | Couldn’t shake this feeling | 我实在没法摆脱Erin在和某人恋爱的想法 |
[10:38] | that Erin’s dating someone, so I looked at her phone. | 所以我就看了她的手机 |
[10:41] | Man, you can’t do that stuff. | 老兄 你不能这么做 |
[10:42] | You’ll only find pain. | 你只会得到伤痛 |
[10:44] | When my ex-wife got into my e-mail account, she was devastated. | 我前妻黑了我的邮箱账号之后 简直伤心死了 |
[10:47] | Too late. | 太迟了 |
[10:49] | I found out she’s been texting a guy named Pete. | 我发现她一直在和一个 叫Pete的男的发短信 |
[10:52] | Does anybody know a Pete? | 大家谁认识Pete? |
[10:57] | Pete. Hmm. | – 呃 |
[10:59] | Pete what? | Pete姓什么? |
[11:00] | It just occurred to me that Andy | 我突然发现 |
[11:02] | has been calling me Plop for so long | 原来Andy叫我扑通 |
[11:04] | he forgot my real name. | 叫得太久 以至于他忘了我的真名 |
[11:06] | Which is Pete. | 那就是Pete |
[11:34] | Hello. | 你好 |
[11:36] | Hey. There she is. | 嘿 你来了 |
[11:39] | How you doing? Hi. | – 你好吗? – 嗨 |
[11:41] | Hey, do I look okay? You look great. | 我看起来还行吗? – 你看起来棒极了 – 好的 |
[11:42] | Okay. Yeah. | – 是的 |
[11:44] | What’s that? Is that a… | – 那是什么? |
[11:46] | Okay, I know where you’re going with this, and this is who I am now. | – 那是不是个– – 我知道你会说什么 但现在 这就是我 |
[11:49] | I’m a douche. But look what I can do with my hands. | 我是个混蛋 但我空出手来能做很多事 |
[11:52] | Gotta go. VIP just walked through the door. | 得走啦 贵客刚刚进门 |
[11:55] | How are you, Isaac? You have something in your ear. | 你好吗 Isaac? 你耳朵里有东西 |
[11:57] | It’s a phone. | 那是蓝牙耳机 |
[11:59] | Yes, it is, and thank you so much | 是的 |
[12:01] | for setting up this opportunity. | 还有 谢谢你为我创造这个机会 |
[12:03] | I really appreciate it. | – 真的很感谢你 |
[12:04] | Of course. Anything for team Halpert. | – 我应该做的 为Halpert的队伍贡献一切力量 |
[12:06] | You’re gonna crush it, Pam. | 你会一鸣惊人的 Pam |
[12:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:08] | You are gonna crush it. | – 你会一鸣惊人的 – 嗯 |
[12:10] | Wow, I missed you. | 我很想你 |
[12:12] | Wait, are you saying that into the phone or are you saying that to me? | 等等 你是在通电话 还是在和我说话? |
[12:14] | Call you right back. What were you saying? | 一会儿打给你 |
[12:16] | Ha ha. | 你刚才说什么? |
[12:18] | Hey, Jim. | 嘿 Jim |
[12:19] | We got Trent Edwards on the line. | Trent Edwards在等你接电话 |
[12:21] | L gotta go. | – 我得走了 – 好的 |
[12:22] | But, you know what, team Halpert, okay? | 但你知道吗 你是Halpert队的 好吗? |
[12:25] | You’re gonna crush it. You’re gonna smash it. | 你会一鸣惊人 一飞冲天的 |
[12:27] | Okay. Good luck. | 好了 – |
[12:29] | Bye. | 祝你好运 – 拜 |
[12:31] | God, she drank so much. | 天 |
[12:33] | And so quickly. | 她喝得可真多 还喝得那么快 |
[12:36] | In her prime, Shirls could put away homemade schnapps | 在她的鼎盛时期 |
[12:38] | morning, noon and night. | 姑妈早中晚 都能喝自酿杜松子酒 |
[12:44] | Now all it takes is half a liter. | 现在半公升她就不行了 |
[12:46] | She’s dreaming. All right. | 她在做梦 好了 |
[12:48] | Let’s get her out to the yard so you can spray her down. | 我们把她弄到院子里 你就能给她冲洗了 |
[12:51] | Spray her down? No. | 给她冲洗? |
[12:52] | It’s a lot better than it sounds. | 真正做起来比听起来好多了 |
[12:54] | There’s a private shower area, very tasteful and very rustic. | 院子里有个私人沐浴区 非常有品位 充满田园风情 |
[13:03] | Hey- | 嗨 |
[13:04] | Come on in. Have a seat. | 进来 请坐 |
[13:09] | Thanks for coming in. I just got to get something off my chest. | 谢谢你进来 我正需要找人倾诉一番 |
[13:13] | I just got some really weird news, | 我刚得到一些很奇怪的消息 |
[13:16] | and I’m just gonna come out and say it. | 我就直说了 |
[13:19] | I just got off the phone with my doctor, | 我刚和我的医生通了电话 |
[13:22] | and turns out I contracted chlamydia from Erin. | 他说 我从Erin那儿感染了性病 |
[13:28] | And it’s incurable. | 这病无药可救 |
[13:30] | Pretty lame, huh? | 挺糟的 是吧? |
[13:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:46] | You were gone… | – 你当时不在… |
[13:47] | I knew it! | – 我就知道! |
[13:48] | – …for a long time, Andy. | |
[13:50] | You and Erin are… | 你当时离开了很久 Andy |
[13:51] | Fu… | – 你和Erin简直是对狗… |
[13:53] | Andy, just so you know, there was no overlap. | Andy 你得知道 她没有脚踏两条船 |
[13:57] | No overlap? Great. Good. Wow. | 没有? 好极了 真棒 哇 |
[14:00] | This is suddenly so easy. | 这事儿突然变得这么容易 |
[14:01] | Guess what? You’re fired. | 猜猜怎么着? 你被开除了 |
[14:03] | What? | – 什么? |
[14:04] | Yeah. You are fired. | – 是的 你被开除了 |
[14:07] | One of the perks of being boss. | 领导的特权之一 |
[14:09] | I can fire anyone who steals my girlfriend. | 我能把偷走我女友的人 统统开除 |
[14:11] | And, wow, that turns out to be you. | 哇 那个人是你 |
[14:14] | Yup, sorry. | 是啊 抱歉 |
[14:15] | So you had a bad day | – 今天你呀不走运 |
[14:17] | – The camera don’t lie | |
[14:18] | Andy. I’m trying to… | 摄像机呀不撒谎 |
[14:19] | You’re a big idiot Get out of my office | 你真是个大白痴 滚出我的办公室 |
[14:23] | Turns out you’re fired because you suck | – 结果你被开除了 |
[14:26] | And you’re fired | 因为你很烂 所以你被炒 |
[14:28] | If you want to talk to me, I’ll be in the annex, all right? | 如果你想和我谈谈 我在配楼 好吗? |
[14:31] | I’m gonna be in the annex. | 我会待在配楼 |
[14:34] | Toby. | |
[14:35] | Toby. | |
[14:38] | You can’t fire Pete. You understand why, right? | 你不能开除Pete 你知道为什么 对吗? |
[14:42] | No. | 不 |
[14:43] | Andy | Andy, we had this exact same conversation |
[14:45] | when you wanted to get rid of Nellie. | 在你想炒掉Nellie的时候 我们曾有过一模一样的谈话 |
[14:48] | You can’t just get rid of people over grudges. | 你不能因为私怨开除别人 |
[14:52] | Nellie was a professional grudge. | Nellie的事 是工作上的民怨 |
[14:53] | This is a purely personal grudge. | 这是个纯粹的私怨 |
[14:57] | All right, well, look, while I have you, | 好吧 趁你在这儿的时候 |
[14:59] | this is a relationship disclosure form for Pete and Erin. | 这是Pete和Erin的恋情公开表 |
[15:05] | They already have a contract? | 他们都有合同了吗? |
[15:11] | “Mutually agree to…” | “双方同意…” |
[15:13] | Every phrase is like a dagger in my crotch. | 每个词都像是 刀割在我裤裆上一样 |
[15:17] | It’s just boilerplate. You don’t have to read it. | 这只是样板文件 你不一定要读 |
[15:19] | Well, I’m not signing away my rights. | 我不会签字放弃自己的权益的 |
[15:20] | I already signed it. I was just showing you. | 我已经签署了 只是给你看看而已 |
[15:24] | Okay, well, we’ll see about that. | 好吧 走着瞧 |
[15:27] | Andy, that’s not the original. | Andy 那不是原件 |
[15:29] | And destroying it will not stop them from dating. | 撕毁合同 并不会阻止他们继续约会 |
[15:45] | It’s the original. | 这就是原件 |
[15:49] | If they’re talking ChesterAvenue | |
[15:51] | Talking triplex | |
[15:53] | Talking converting… | |
[15:55] | Is that her? Hey, guys. | 是她吗? 嘿 伙计们 |
[15:57] | Say something. I said… Hello. | – 说话呀 我说– – 你好 |
[15:58] | Hi, I’m Mark. | – 嗨 我是Mark |
[16:00] | Hi. Pam. Hello. | – 嗨 我是Pam 你好 |
[16:01] | I’m the horrible boss around here, | 我是这里的可怕的上司 |
[16:03] | but please don’t hire Jamie Foxx to kill me. | 但请不要雇Jamie |
[16:06] | Dlango! | Foxx来杀我 (调侃电影”恶老板”) |
[16:10] | I don’t agree with the use of the N word in that movie. | 我对那部电影里使用的 n开头的词语不予认同 |
[16:13] | It’s too soon. | 这词太新潮了 |
[16:15] | I’m Pam Halpert. Oh. Hi. | – 我是Pam Halpert – |
[16:16] | They call me Marky Mark around here, | 噢 嗨 他们在这叫我Marky Mark |
[16:18] | because here at Simon Realty, we are one funky bunch. | 因为在西蒙房地产公司 我们这帮人很时髦 |
[16:23] | Come on, you guys. Raise the roof when I say that. | 拜托 大家伙 我这么说的时候要手指天花板 |
[16:26] | What are you, all temps again today? | 怎么 你们今天又集体变临时工了? |
[16:30] | Let’s go, Gangnam-style. | 走吧 江南style |
[16:32] | He’s heard Gangnam Style. He knows it. | 他听过江南Style 他知道这首歌 对吧? |
[16:34] | Right? That’s ’cause he’s American. | 因为他是美国人 |
[16:37] | This is Carl. Hi. | 这是Carl 嗨 |
[16:39] | He’s from here. He’s from our neck of the woods. | 他是这里人 他来自我们这附近的乡村 |
[16:43] | But Gangnam Style is great, isn’t it? | 但是江南Style 棒极了 不是吗? |
[16:47] | Oh, my God. He’s Michael Scott. | 我的天啊 他是Michael Scott |
[16:55] | Time to get clean. | – 该是洗澡时间了 |
[16:56] | It’s hosing time, Aunt Shirley. | – 水管冲水好时光 Shirley姑妈 |
[16:57] | Have a seat. You’re gonna have a hard time | 请坐 |
[16:59] | hearing her over the roar of the hose. | 在水管的轰鸣声中 你会很难听清她在说什么 |
[17:01] | We have to do chains? Oh, you’ll see. | – 非得要用锁链吗? – 一会儿你就知道了 |
[17:03] | Here we go. Get this show on the road. | – 我们开始吧 – 好戏开场啦 |
[17:05] | Let’s do it. Ready? | 来吧 准备好了吗? |
[17:07] | Here’s a box cutter to get her clothes off. | 这盒刀子 是用来割下她的衣服的 |
[17:09] | Dwight! Let’s get to it. | – 我们动手吧 |
[17:10] | Give it a whirl. No. No. | – 试试吧 – 不 不 |
[17:12] | Dwight, I’m not gonna hose your aunt down like some animal. | Dwight 我不要像冲洗动物一样 冲洗你的姑妈 |
[17:15] | Stop your bellyaching and hose me. | 别抱怨了 就冲我吧 |
[17:17] | I need you to hose my aunt. | 我需要你来冲洗我的姑妈 |
[17:19] | No, Dwight. Okay, you are useless. | – 不 Dwight – 你真是无用 |
[17:20] | No, no. Give me the hose. | – 不 |
[17:21] | Dwight, I won’t do it. | 不 – 把水管给我 |
[17:33] | I’m gonna give your aunt a proper bath and a haircut like a lady. | 我要给你姑妈好好洗澡 理发 像个端庄的女士那样 |
[17:38] | And you two are gonna shut up about it. | 没有商量余地 |
[17:40] | Do you have a bathtub? | 你有浴缸吗? |
[17:41] | Yes, ma’am. Good. | – 是的 女士 – 很好 |
[17:44] | This is not so much an office | 这里不太像办公室 |
[17:45] | as it is a rec room with a bunch of computers in it. | 因为这其实 是个装了很多电脑的娱乐室 |
[17:49] | And, frankly, if I had my way, | 坦白说 |
[17:51] | I’d toss the computers in the garbage, | 如果按我的意思 我会把电脑都扔进垃圾箱 |
[17:54] | but unfortunately we use them for practically everything we do, so… | 不幸的是 我们做什么 都基本离不开电脑 所以 |
[17:59] | That ain’t gonna happen. | 那种事不会发生的 |
[18:01] | He’s a temp. Don’t worry about him. | 他是个临时工 |
[18:02] | Alice! | 别管他 |
[18:04] | All right. Stay awake, okay? | 好了 保持清醒 好吗? |
[18:09] | Hey, Nellie. | 嘿 Nellie 嗯 |
[18:13] | I am so sick of February. | 我真是太讨厌二月了 |
[18:16] | It’s the shortest month, but it sure doesn’t feel that way. | 这是最短的月份 但感觉上却完全不是那样 |
[18:20] | We should catch up. | 我们应该好好聊聊 |
[18:23] | You know, I’ve been going over my notes from the trial. | 你知道 我在重看审讯笔记– |
[18:25] | Oh, no, Toby, no. No, no, no. | – 噢不 Toby 不 – 我觉得我可能掩饰了一些小细节 不 Toby 你不能总喋喋不休地 谈论这个Scranton杀人犯的事 |
[18:27] | I feel like I might have glossed over a few minor points. | |
[18:30] | No, Toby, you cannot keep blathering on about this Scranton Strangler. | |
[18:34] | Do something about it. Get it out of your system, whatever it takes. | 你得做点什么 把这事儿从你的脑袋里 清除出去吧 不惜代价 |
[18:37] | I’ve been drafting a letter. | – 我一直在起草一封信 |
[18:38] | For two years! | – 整整两年! |
[18:39] | Then what? Another year picking out a stamp? | 然后呢? 再花一年挑张邮票吗? |
[18:41] | Another six months before you decide to lick it? Just… | 再花六个月考虑 你要不要给邮票上胶? |
[18:44] | I don’t want to hear it. | 只是– 我不想听 |
[18:48] | My Aunt Joan. | 我的姑妈 Joan |
[18:49] | Oh, well, she worked here before I did, | 噢 她– |
[18:53] | so there’s no nepotism involved. In fact, | 她在我来之前就在这儿工作了 所以没有任何裙带关系 |
[18:56] | to be honest with you, I’m probably a little harder on her | 事实上 对你坦白 我可能对她 |
[18:58] | than I am on the rest of these people. | 比对其他人更加严厉 |
[19:02] | Can you not work on this? | 你能不要做这份吗? 做这个月的 |
[19:03] | Work on this month’s. Okay, Nana? | 好吗 傻瓜? |
[19:08] | When I say, “Chillax,” people chillax. Watch this. | 当我说”淡定”的时候 大家就淡定了 看着 |
[19:14] | Hey, Roger, chillax. | 嘿 Roger 淡定 |
[19:18] | He must not have heard me. | 他肯定是没听见 |
[19:20] | No. I heard you. | 不 我听到了 |
[19:23] | Step this way for the Spanish Inquisition. | 这边走 去西班牙宗教法庭 |
[19:27] | Kids in the Hall. | 大厅里的孩子 (95年喜剧) |
[19:29] | Uh, just… It’s not high pressure. | 就– 这不是给你高压 |
[19:32] | It’s just a little coffee talk. | 这只是一点咖啡闲聊 (1991喜剧) |
[19:34] | Okay? Like butter. | 好吗? 像黄油一样 |
[19:36] | Come on in here. Mike Myers. | 放松 进来吧 |
[19:38] | Oh, my God. | – Mike Myers的名句 – 我的天啊 |
[19:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[19:50] | Thanks. Thanks a lot. Really appreciate it. | 谢谢 真是多谢了 我很感激 |
[19:52] | You guys were supposed to have my back, okay? | 你们应该挺我的 好吗? |
[19:54] | Instead, you let a guy named Plop steal my girlfriend. | 相反 你们让一个叫扑通的家伙 偷走了我的女朋友 |
[19:58] | Hey, boss, I did everything I could. | 嘿 老板 我已经尽力了 |
[20:00] | I invited Pete out for drinks. I e-mailed him shots of myjunk. | 我邀Pete出来喝酒 – |
[20:03] | Ugh! | 我给他发我的裸照 – 呃 |
[20:04] | Kid doesn’t have a romantic bone in his body. | 那熊小孩没有浪漫细胞 |
[20:06] | Come on, Andy. They’re a good match. | 来嘛 Andy 他们多相配 |
[20:07] | That doesn’t matter, okay? | 这不重要 知道吗? |
[20:09] | What matters is that I am hurt. | 我在乎的是我受伤了 |
[20:13] | Deep hurt inside of me. | 在我心里深深地受了重伤 |
[20:16] | I don’t care if they’re Romeo and freaking Juliet. | 我才不管他们是罗密欧跟茱丽什么叶 |
[20:19] | I feel like the guy that Juliet dated before Romeo. | 我觉得茱丽叶在罗密欧之前 |
[20:22] | Probably her boss. | 有跟他老板拍拖过 |
[20:24] | And guess what? Juliet’s boss also had feelings. | 然后你猜怎么著? 朱丽叶的老板也是有感情的 |
[20:28] | Hey, Andy. | – 嘿 |
[20:29] | What? | Andy – 什么? |
[20:30] | You got a booger bubble going on there. | 你有个鼻屎在那 |
[20:35] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:38] | It’s okay. | 没问题 |
[20:39] | My whole life is a booger bubble. | 我整个人生就是个鼻屎 |
[20:48] | This is a tiny resume. | 这个履历听起来有点薄啊 |
[20:52] | Papa Smurf. | 蓝精灵爷爷 |
[20:53] | Come back to the mushroom. | 快回来蘑菇屋吧 |
[20:57] | It’s from The Smurfs movie. | |
[20:58] | Yeah. | – 这是蓝精灵电影里的 – 是啊 |
[20:59] | I’ve seen that with my kids. It is tiny. | 我跟我小孩一起看的 是很薄阿 |
[21:02] | But I’ve actually been commissioned | 但我真的有被Scranton任命 |
[21:04] | by the city of Scranton to paint a mural… | 去画一个壁画… |
[21:06] | What does this say here? | 这在说什么? |
[21:10] | What language is this? | 这是哪国语言? |
[21:11] | Swahili? Oh, wait a second. | 斯瓦希里语? (非洲的少数语言) 噢 等等 |
[21:14] | Now I can read it. | – 我看懂了 |
[21:15] | Oh. ‘Cause it was upside-down. | – 噢 因为这放反了 |
[21:18] | You’re a good audience. | 你是个好听众 |
[21:20] | So, uh… | 不像在这的某些人 |
[21:21] | Unlike some of these people around here. | |
[21:23] | Yeah. The city commissioned me to do… | 是啊 那个城市任命我… |
[21:25] | Yeah, we don’t have a lot of call for doodling around here. | 是啊 我们这没有鬼画符的任务 |
[21:29] | But I like this resume, and here’s why. | 但我喜欢这履历 原因如下 |
[21:32] | It shows that you stick around. | 看得出来你在这边好阵子了 |
[21:36] | Yeah, you don’tjump ship easily like a lot of these people. | 是啊 你不会随便换工作 跟这边很多人一样 |
[21:42] | I mean, they worship me, you know, but do they like me? | 我是说 他们…他们景仰我 你知道 但他们喜欢我吗? |
[21:49] | I mean, do you think they like me, Pam? | 我是说 你觉得他们喜欢我吗 Pam? |
[21:57] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[21:58] | What if Bob Dylan was your boss? | 那如果Bob Dylan是你老板? |
[22:01] | I’m gonna do Dylan. | 我要Dylan罗 |
[22:06] | Pam Halpert is my name | * Pam Halpert 是我的名字 * |
[22:08] | I’ve been at Dunder Mifflin for… | * 我在Dunder Mifflin已经有 * |
[22:12] | Seven years? Eight years. | 七年? 八年 |
[22:14] | Eight years, man | * 八年了啊 老兄 * |
[22:16] | Got the Dunder Mifflin blues | * 有了Dunder Miffli的忧郁 * |
[22:18] | Got the Pam Halpert blues | * 有了Pam Halpert的忧郁 * |
[22:20] | Got Pratt… Went to Pratt Institute | 有Pratt艺术学院呢 * 在Pratt艺术学校念过书 * |
[22:23] | You have children? | – 你有小孩吗? |
[22:24] | Two children, yes. | – 是的 两个小孩 |
[22:25] | And you do art and painting? | – 然后你念艺术跟画画? – 嗯哼 |
[22:28] | Kind of the same thing. | 这不就是一样的事 |
[22:29] | Kind of the same thing | * 做着一样的事 * |
[22:30] | Sometimes I repeat myself | * 有时我会重复自己的话 * |
[22:33] | But that’s just being Pam | * 那不就是Pam我吗 * |
[22:37] | Well, I’m kind of cute | * 好吧 我还满可爱的 * |
[22:39] | And I’m… But I’m married, so… | * 而且我… * * 但我结婚了 所以 * |
[22:44] | Leave that be | * 让一切随风吧 * |
[22:46] | Hey. You got a sec to talk? | 嘿 有时间聊一下嘛? |
[22:50] | Kind of painful to chat with you, Pete, | 跟你聊天其实还蛮痛苦的 Pete |
[22:51] | ever since the ol’ one-two punch to my scrotum pole, | 自从那报数拳打到我的小老弟之后 |
[22:54] | translation, penis, translation, my manhood. | |
[22:58] | Yeah, look… | 是啊 听着 呃… |
[23:01] | I understand breakups are tough. | 我知道分手是很痛苦的 |
[23:03] | You know, it happens to all of us at some point in life. | 你知道吗 这在我们人生中都会发生的 |
[23:07] | But you gotta move on. | 但你得向前看 |
[23:12] | Great advice. | 真是好建议 |
[23:14] | Thank you. You can leave now. | 谢谢你 你可以离开了 |
[23:16] | Listen to him, Andy. | 听他说下去 Andy |
[23:17] | He’s trying to tell you something that you really need to hear. | 他是想跟你说些你真的需要的话 |
[23:22] | Awesome perspective. Thanks for butting in. | 精辟的见解 谢谢你跑来 |
[23:25] | Well, I’ve been where you are now. | 因为我也曾经像你这样过 |
[23:27] | I dated this girl Alice, and it was an ugly breakup. | 我之前跟个叫Alice的约会 但我们分得很难看 |
[23:31] | She worked at a marketing agency right next to my house. | 她在一个市调公司上班 就在我家旁边 |
[23:34] | I’d run into her every day, but I had to grow up and deal with it, | 我每天都会碰到他 但我得学著长大 |
[23:37] | and I did. | 而且把这处理好 结果我处理好了 |
[23:39] | We’re even Facebook friends now. | 我们现在甚至互加脸书朋友 |
[23:40] | See? | 看到没? |
[23:41] | We can all be friends. | 我们都可以当朋友 |
[23:42] | Yeah. | – 是啊 |
[23:44] | Just get over it. It doesn’t have to be awkward. | – 就看开点吧 用不著觉得尴尬 |
[23:46] | I do think we can have a fair… | 我不觉得我们可以公平的… |
[23:48] | Yeah, so life gives you lemons, | 是啊 如果上帝给你柠檬 |
[23:50] | you just gotta eat ’em, rinds and all. | 你只得把它们都吃了 连皮一起 |
[23:53] | And, if you don’t want to eat ’em, your ex-girlfriend | 而且如果你不想要吃它们 |
[23:55] | will shove them down your throat | 你的前女友会把它铲进你的喉咙里 |
[23:56] | with the help of her hunky new boyfriend. | 而且他的猛男新男友也会帮他一把 |
[23:59] | So that’s fun. | 所以 很有趣啊 |
[24:02] | Nothing to see here. | 这没什么好看的 |
[24:04] | Boss at work. | 老板在工作 |
[24:07] | This will be your desk, right up front. | 这会是你的座位 就在前面 |
[24:09] | Best seat on the roller coaster. | 云霄飞车最好的座位 |
[24:11] | You must be this tall to ride this ride. | 你一定要这么高才能驾驭这 |
[24:14] | No pregnant women allowed. | 怀孕者止步 |
[24:17] | Are you? I’m not allowed to ask, so… | 你是吗? 我不应该问的 所以… |
[24:20] | I am not… You’re not pregnant. | – 我没有 – 你没有怀孕 |
[24:22] | I didn’t ask her if she was pregnant. | 我没有问她是不是有怀孕 |
[24:24] | She just offered it. | 她自己说的 |
[24:26] | The last three girls here all got pregnant. | 在这位子的前三个女生都怀孕了 |
[24:29] | Wow. | – 哇噢 |
[24:30] | Don’t be afraid. | – 不要…不要害怕 |
[24:32] | It’s a different chair. | 不是同一张椅子 |
[24:34] | I don’t want a guy up here. | 我不想要一个男的坐这 |
[24:36] | I want to, you know, see a woman come in and do a great job. | 我想要 你知道 一个女生加入 然后工作做好 |
[24:40] | Something I have to look out this window… | 当我从这窗户看出去… 就可以… |
[24:42] | I’m sorry, I thought this job was | 我很抱歉 |
[24:44] | for the position of office manager. | 我以为我来应征的是办公室经理 |
[24:46] | It is. Yeah. | 是的 是啊 |
[24:47] | You’d manage this office. | 你要管理这个办公室 |
[24:49] | You’d answer the phones and forward the calls, | 你要接电话 转电话 |
[24:52] | and, you know, go for a coffee run now and again. | 然后你知道 时不时泡泡咖啡 |
[24:55] | So kind of like a receptionist. | 所以就是接待的意思 |
[24:58] | Yeah. Like a receptionist, | 是啊 大概就像接待 |
[24:59] | but we call you the office manager, because it’s less demeaning. | 但我们说这是办公室经理 因为这听起来不带贬义 |
[25:07] | By the way, how long are these cameras gonna be following you around? | 顺带一提 这摄像机要跟我们多久 会一直跟着你吗? |
[25:12] | Because I think this is pretty cool. | 因为我觉得这还蛮酷的 |
[25:18] | Pretty, pretty cool. | 是还 还蛮酷的 |
[25:20] | Larry David, Curb Your Enthusiasm. | Larry David “扼杀热情” |
[25:21] | Do you like that show? Yes. | – 你喜欢那节目吗? – 喜欢啊 |
[25:23] | Well, I think they indulge themselves a little too much. | 这样啊 我觉得他们有点乱来 |
[25:29] | I like scripted. | 我喜欢有剧本的 |
[25:31] | I spent 10 years as a receptionist to Michael Scott. | 我已经花了十年做接待了 Michael Scott的接待 |
[25:35] | And I have kids now. | 而且我现在有小孩了 |
[25:38] | And I just… I can’t. | 我就是…不能做下去了… |
[25:45] | Ow! | 噢 这辫子绑太紧了 |
[25:46] | The braid is too tight. | 噢 这辫子绑太紧了 |
[25:48] | Oh, hush. | 嘘 |
[25:50] | Loose braids reflect a loose character. | 松辫子代表散漫的个性 |
[25:52] | Now stay still. | 现在不要动 |
[25:55] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[25:57] | I think your hair is much too long for your age, by the way. | 我觉得你的头发 以你的年纪来说太长了 |
[26:01] | Okay. There. | 好吧 好了 |
[26:06] | Thank you, Angela. | 谢谢你 Angela |
[26:09] | I’m going to the prison this afternoon | 我要去监狱 |
[26:11] | to go and talk to the Strangler. | 今天下午 跟那个扼杀犯谈谈 |
[26:14] | Probably best to use his real name rather than Strangler. | 说不定用他的真名比用扼杀犯好 |
[26:17] | Don’t use his real name. | 不要用他的真名 |
[26:20] | George Howard Skub? | |
[26:23] | That’s a devil name. | 那是恶魔的名字 |
[26:25] | Anyway, I just wanted to say I’m doing it. I’m going. | 总之 我只是想说我要去做这件事 我要去 |
[26:31] | He’s doing it. | 他还真的要去了 |
[26:38] | Hey. Hey, how’d the interview go? | – 嘿 – 嘿 面试怎么样? |
[26:39] | Oh, my gosh. Wait until I tell you. | 我的老天 且让我来告诉你 |
[26:41] | This guy was unbelievable. | 这家伙太令人傻眼了 |
[26:44] | Okay, so… | – 所以… |
[26:45] | I can’t wait to hear about it later. | – 我等不及要听了 |
[26:46] | Do you want to come in at 8:00? | 你想要8点来吗? |
[26:48] | And don’t eat, because I’m ordering in. | 不要吃东西 因为我要叫外卖 |
[26:50] | 8:00? Really? | 8点? 真的假的? |
[26:51] | I’ll make it worth your while, I promise. | 我会让一切都很值得的 我保证 |
[26:54] | Sure. I mean, it’s Philly. I can kill four hours. | 当然 我是说 是费城啊 我可以消磨个四小时 |
[26:57] | So, yeah, I’ll see you at 8:00. | 所以 好啊 我们就8点见 |
[26:59] | All right. Love you. Love you. | – 好罗 爱你 – 爱你 |
[27:08] | Hi. | Hi. – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[27:09] | I’m here from B.C.l. Marketing Consultants to meet with Andrew Bernard. | 我代表BCI市场顾问公司 与Andrew Bernard开会 |
[27:12] | Oh, yes, the consultant. | 噢 对 那个顾问公司 |
[27:14] | Andy said you can start right away. | Andy说你可以马上开始 |
[27:16] | So I will take you to your desk. | 所以我会带你到你桌子那边去 |
[27:18] | Okay, great. Thanks. | 噢 太好了 谢谢 |
[27:21] | Fresh meat. Fresh meat! | 鲜肉啊 鲜肉 |
[27:24] | Just keep walking. Don’t give her anything. She’ll take it and run. | 直直走 不要给她任何东西 她会拿了就跑 |
[27:27] | I’m Erin, by the way. Nice to meet you. | – 我是Erin – 很高兴认识你 |
[27:28] | Cute sweater. Oh, thanks. | – 小甜心 – 噢 谢谢 |
[27:30] | Your shoes match. I’m bad at small talk. | – 你的鞋子真好看 – 我不太会闲聊 |
[27:32] | I’m Kevin. | 我是Kevin |
[27:38] | Pete? | |
[27:40] | Alice. | |
[27:43] | Oh, man. | 老天 |
[27:44] | It’s, uh, been awhile, huh? | 好久了 你说是不是? |
[27:46] | Oh, do you two know each other? | – 你们两个认识吗? |
[27:47] | Yeah. We, uh, have a history. | – 是啊 我们有段历史 |
[27:49] | Oh. | – 哦 |
[27:50] | History. Wow. Okay. | – 历史 |
[27:52] | We dated for two years. | 哇喔 好吧 我们交往过两年 |
[27:55] | That’s so random. | 也太突然了 |
[27:56] | Well, is it? | 哦 是吗? |
[27:59] | Andy also hired a management consultant today. | Andy今天也请了一个管理顾问 |
[28:05] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[28:13] | Hey, Erin, look who’s back. The Birdman. | 嘿 Erin 看谁回来了 是鸟人 |
[28:17] | Hello, beautiful. | 哈罗 美女 |
[28:19] | Didn’t you two used to do it? | 你们以前不是炮友吗? |
[28:22] | We absolutely did. Thank you for remembering that. | 当然 谢谢你记得 |
[28:27] | She’s looking good. | 她可是个美人啊 嗨 我是Toby |
[28:33] | Hi. I’m Toby Flenderson. I’m here to see George Howard Skub. | Flenderson 我来这看George Howard Skub |
[28:38] | This is the prison. | 这里是监狱 |
[28:40] | I am not going in there with expectations, per se. | 我不会带着期望进去 起码不是期望本身 |
[28:46] | I will meet George Howard Skub. | 我要见George Howard |
[28:48] | I will tell him that I believe he is innocent. | Skub 我要跟他说我相信他是无辜的 |
[28:52] | I would understand if he felt motivated to hug me. | 如果他觉得感动想要抱我 我完全可以理解 |
[28:56] | I would understand if a friendship began. | 如果我们就此开始一段友谊 我也能接受 |
[28:58] | How did Bogart put it? | “独行侠”之前是怎么说来着? |
[29:00] | I think this is the start of my first friendship. | 我想这会是我第一个基友 |
[29:06] | So Pete was a librarian? | 所以Pete以前是图书馆员? |
[29:08] | He worked as a librarian freshman year. | 他大一的时候当过图书馆员 |
[29:11] | Was he, like, the sexy librarian? | 那他以前 是像那种性感的图书馆员吗? |
[29:12] | Okay- | – 好吧 – 有没有谁 |
[29:14] | ls there somebody who’s in charge of marketing? | 是负责市场调查的? |
[29:16] | Maybe I should sit near him or her. | 说不定我该做在他旁边 嗨 |
[29:20] | – Hi. | – Hi. 嗨 怎么样? |
[29:22] | Hi, how’s it going? | 嗨 |
[29:23] | Hi. Good. | 很好啊 |
[29:25] | Pdloveto discuss strategy with you if you have a marketing… | 我想要跟你们讨论一下行销策略 如果你们有市场… |
[29:28] | Wow, this sure is intense. | 哇哦 想必这一定很难受吧 |
[29:31] | Having to share a workspace with someone you used to get it on with. | 要跟某人一起工作 而这某人以前还跟你相好过 |
[29:35] | Andy, that is really inappropriate. | Andy 那真的是太不礼貌了 |
[29:37] | Awkward! It is awkward. | – 尴尬柳 |
[29:40] | This is a really uncomfortable situation that you’ve contrived. | – 是很尴尬 你搞了一个实在很不舒服的状态 |
[29:43] | Really uncomfortable situation. | 很不舒服的状态哦 |
[29:46] | Yeah. This… | 是啊 那还好吧 |
[29:49] | That’s all right, Pete. You can handle it. | Pete 你应付的来的 |
[29:51] | I mean, we all just gotta move on. | 我是说 |
[29:53] | Ain’t that right, Professor Lecture-much? | 我们只得向前看啊 是不是啊 |
[29:56] | Uh, question. How’s that medicine taste? | 讲不停教授? 提问 |
[29:59] | Your own-flavored? | 那方帖子尝起来如何? 你自找的口味? |
[30:01] | Is it just me, or have these tables turned? | 是我的错觉吗 还是风水轮流转了? |
[30:07] | Hmm. | 哼 |
[30:09] | Hmm. | 哼 |
[30:15] | So there’s no marketing department? | 所以这里没有行销部门? 没 |
[30:17] | No. | No. |
[30:19] | You know, times were tough. | 你知道 时运不济 |
[30:20] | I was unemployed. I was still heartbroken over you. | 我失业了 |
[30:23] | I’ve lost a good 50 pounds. | 我仍然为你伤神 我瘦了整整50磅 |
[30:25] | But as you can see I put all that weight right back on. | 但你看的出来 我全部吃回来了 |
[30:29] | Feel how fat my buttocks are. | 摸摸看 我的屁股有多胖 |
[30:32] | Yeah. It’s crazy. | 很疯狂 |
[30:33] | Touch it. It’s like a warm pumpkin. | 摸摸看 |
[30:35] | So Andyjust called you up out of the blue? | 像是熟透了南瓜 所以Andy莫名其妙突然打给你? |
[30:37] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[30:39] | He told me you two broke up. | 他告诉我 |
[30:41] | Yeah. | 你们分手了 |
[30:42] | You must be pretty horny. | 你一定很想要吧 |
[30:48] | Well, the good news is, no more guilty conscience. | 嗯 |
[30:51] | At least you know he is the Strangler. | 好消息是再也不用有罪恶感 至少你知道他是个狠角色 |
[30:53] | The proof is in the grip. | 证据就是他的那一爪子 |
[30:55] | Did they say when the vocal cords would heal? | 他们有说声带何时会愈合吗? |
[31:01] | One week? | 一周? 好吧 |
[31:04] | Okay. Two weeks? | 两周? |
[31:08] | Okay- | 好 |
[31:10] | You offered your neck in search of the truth. | 你为了找出事实在所不惜啊 |
[31:14] | “The proud neck of justice,” isn’t that the expression? | 正义的骄傲–不正有这么句话吗 |
[31:16] | Well, anyway, itwas… it was very brave. | 嗯 总之 非常-非常勇敢 |
[31:23] | It really was quite brave. | 真的相当勇敢 |
[31:30] | I feel like a show pony. | 我觉得自己像是要表演的小马唉 你看起来的确如此 |
[31:32] | And you look like one, too. Thank you, Angela. | 谢谢 Angela |
[31:34] | You’re welcome. Would you like some stew? | 不客气 来一点炖肉吗? |
[31:36] | By all means. And I will carve the roast skunk. | 当然 特别想吃烤臭鼬 |
[31:41] | Angela. | – 嗯? |
[31:44] | Would you like the stink sack? | 你要来一块吗 – |
[31:46] | Is it any good? No. | 好吃吗 – 不好吃 |
[31:48] | You don’t eat it. It’s a toy, like a wishbone. | 不是为了好吃 它是玩具 就像如愿骨 |
[31:50] | You know, prettiest girl gets the stink sack. | 你知道的 最漂亮的女生总是得到最臭的部分 |
[31:52] | Thank you. | 谢啦 |
[31:53] | So when’s the wedding? | 你俩何时结婚? 嗯… |
[31:59] | Um, actually, we are just friends. | 其实 |
[32:02] | That’s what Mose said about his lady scarecrow, | 我们只是朋友 |
[32:05] | and look what he did to that poor thing. | Mose也是这么说他的稻草人女玩偶 你看看他对她做了啥好事 |
[32:08] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[32:09] | Hey. Back here. | 嘿 在这里 |
[32:14] | Wow. Seriously? | 哇 认真的吗 |
[32:17] | Oh, my gosh. Is that champagne? | 天啊 – 是香槟吗 |
[32:20] | Si, sefior. | – 是的 女士 |
[32:22] | Jim Oh. | |
[32:23] | Jim, I should have told you I didn’t get the job. | 我应该早一点告诉你 我没得到那份工作 |
[32:26] | Oh, man. I’m so sorry. Are you all right? | 天啊 我很抱歉 |
[32:29] | Oh. Yeah. I’m more than all right. There’s just nothing to celebrate. | – 你还好吗 – 还行 我很好 没啥事值得庆祝吧 |
[32:32] | Are you kidding? You’re in Philly. We’re having dinner together. | 你开玩笑吗? 你人在费城 我们一起共进晚餐 |
[32:35] | And this is just consolation champagne. | 这是安慰香槟 |
[32:37] | It’s from the part of France that immediately gave up to the Nazis. | 产地是很快就投降于纳粹的 法国某一区 |
[32:40] | Here. | 坐吧 |
[32:41] | You’re very quick on your feet. | 你应变很快啊 |
[32:43] | I remember you. Funny. | 果然是你 很有意思 |
[32:47] | All right. So… | 好 |
[32:49] | Tell me all about it. | 跟我说说发生了什么事 |
[32:53] | Okay. Well, gosh, thank you for your help today. | 好 天啊 谢谢你鼎力相助 |
[32:59] | Your perspective was very useful. Thank you. | 你的想法帮了大忙 谢谢 |
[33:03] | It was not an unpleasant way to spend an afternoon. | 用这种方式渡过一个下午其实挺不赖 |
[33:18] | Dwight, Dwight. Right. | – 对 |
[33:20] | Not outside. The horseflies. | 别在外面 有马蝇 |
[33:22] | You know what, my farm is only a few acres east of here. | 你知道吗 我的农场就在离这里往东几英亩以外 |
[33:24] | Or we could use the slaughterhouse. | 或者我们也可以用屠宰场 |
[33:28] | No, Dwight, the Senator. | 不行 Dwight 参议员 |
[33:31] | Leave him. He probably won’t even notice that you’re gone. | 别理他 搞不好他根本不知道你离开了 |
[33:34] | Be with me, monkey. | 陪我 小猴子 |
[33:36] | I can’t be your monkey, Dwight. | 我不能当你的小猴子 Dwight |
[33:40] | I’m not talking about some frisky romp in the warehouse. | 我不是指仓库里的不正经的打情骂俏 |
[33:44] | We have wasted too much of our lives ignoring the fact | 我们浪费太多生命 而忽略了一个事实 |
[33:46] | that we belong together. | 我们属于彼此 |
[33:50] | The 80 or 90 years that I have left of this life | 往后80年或者90年的余生… |
[33:54] | I want to spend with you. | 我想和你共渡 |
[33:58] | I made a vow. I gave my word. | 我已经结婚 我早已给了承诺 |
[34:03] | Stand by your man. | 一直守住自己的男人啊 |
[34:10] | It’s what I would want if you were mine. | 如果我们在一起 我也会希望你这么做 |
[34:13] | Good night, D. | 晚安 D |
[34:22] | How are you doing? Is it really rough? | 你还好吗 – |
[34:24] | It is so unpleasant. | 很不容易吧? – 很不舒服 |
[34:26] | You? Hey, love turds. | – 你呢? – 嘿 讨厌情侣档 |
[34:28] | Conference room now. | 马上来会议室 |
[34:34] | Thank you all for coming in. Just wanted to check in. | 谢谢你们来开会 只想问问大家 |
[34:37] | How was everyone’s day? | 今天过得好吗 |
[34:41] | Honestly, it was a little weird. | 老实说 挺别扭 |
[34:44] | Really? | 是吗 |
[34:47] | Hmm. That’s interesting, because Erin and Pete | 嗯 有意思 |
[34:50] | thought it wouldn’t be weird at all. | 因为Erin和Pete 一点也不觉得有任何不妥 |
[34:53] | Why do you think it was weird, Gabe? | 为啥你觉得别扭 Gabe? |
[34:55] | Maybe because you and Erin used to be an item? | 或许因为你和Erin以前是一对? |
[34:58] | I still wear Erin’s button-downs around the condo sometimes, | 我有时在家里还穿着Erin的上衣 |
[35:01] | so it feels to me like we’re still in a relationship… | 我常误以为我们还在交往… |
[35:04] | Gabe. …a lot of the time. | – 时常这么想 |
[35:08] | And, Alice, I understand you once dumped Pete. Ouch. | Alice 我知道 你曾经甩过Pete 痛楚啊 |
[35:12] | It was an amicable breakup, Andy. | 我们是和平分手 Andy |
[35:15] | Okay, while we’re rewriting history, | 好吧 既然要改编历史 |
[35:17] | you never had a drinking problem. | 你何不干脆谎报你没有酗酒问题 |
[35:19] | It was college. That is what you do. | 那是大学时代 大家都这么做 |
[35:22] | Dude, you’re also supposed to go to classes, so there’s that. | 老兄 你也应该像大家一样去上学 |
[35:24] | Hey, Andy, is this at all work-related? | Andy 这些跟工作有关系吗? |
[35:27] | We’ll get to that. Gabe, did Erin ever tell you that she loves you? | 待会就谈到工作 Gabe Erin曾经跟你说过她爱你吗? |
[35:31] | Oh, no, no, no. No, no, no, no, no, no. | 没 没 没 没 没 没 没 |
[35:35] | She wouldn’t even let me say it. | 她甚至不让我说 |
[35:36] | It was adorable. She’d plug her ears and scream her heart out. | 她摀堵住耳朵大声喊叫 好可爱 |
[35:39] | Gabe, can you stop talking? | Gabe 闭嘴好吗? |
[35:40] | Because every word out of your mouth | 从你嘴巴里吐出来的每个字 |
[35:42] | is like the squawk of an ugly pelican. | 就像是鹈鹕的嘎嘎叫声 |
[35:45] | I got a tattoo for you. | 我为了你刺了青 |
[35:46] | I didn’t ask you to get that Nike swoosh. | 我没有要求你刺耐克的口号 |
[35:49] | Nobody did. You did that for you. | 没人要求你 你自找的 |
[35:50] | Just do it. | 为它全力以赴(耐克广告词 也可解释为直接滚床单) |
[35:53] | You were the “it” that I was just doing. | 你就是那个”它” 当时跟我的做的就只有你 |
[35:55] | So you’re dating a secretary now? | 你的现任女友是秘书吗? |
[35:57] | Moving up in the world, Pete. | 人要往高处爬啊 Pete |
[35:59] | She’s nice to me. | 她对我很好 |
[36:00] | How’s that P.E. degree coming? | 你怎么弄体育学学位的? |
[36:03] | That’s what he wanted to be. | 那是他梦想 |
[36:04] | His dream in college was to be a gym teacher. | 他去上学是为了当体育老师 |
[36:05] | Well, guess what, he could still be a gym teacher. | 嗯 我猜你还是能当体育老师 |
[36:08] | In fact, we could all still be gym teachers. | 事实上我们每个人都能当体育老师 |
[36:09] | So let’s… I technically cannot. | – 所以– – 其实呢 我不行 |
[36:11] | I don’t have the lung capacity to blow a whistle. | 我的肺活量不够大到吹哨子 |
[36:13] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[36:17] | What kind of music are you into, Peter? | 你喜欢哪一种音乐 Peter? |
[36:19] | Uh… | 嗯 |
[36:20] | I like all kinds of music, Gabe. | 我喜欢各种音乐 Gabe |
[36:22] | Really? All kinds? | 真的? 各种? |
[36:24] | So you like songs of hate written | 你喜欢三K党白色骑士写的 |
[36:26] | by the white knights of the Ku Klux Klan? | 仇恨之歌吗? |
[36:27] | No! Erin, are you even hearing this? | – Erin 你听到他说的鬼话吗? – 乱讲! |
[36:29] | Gabe, he didn’t even say that. | Gabe 他根本没这么说 |
[36:30] | He’s not a very sophisticated man. | 他不是一个成熟的人 |
[36:31] | I mean, he can’t use chopsticks, | 他连筷子都不会用 |
[36:33] | so do I need to say anything else? | 我还需要说的更明白吗 |
[36:35] | Erin, I’ve been to Japan. | Erin 我去过日本 |
[36:38] | I know how to use chopsticks so well. | 我很会用筷子 |
[36:41] | Come back. | 回到我身边吧 |
[36:42] | One night. Give me one night with you. | 一个晚上 给我一个晚上陪着你 |
[36:44] | What is that supposed to be? | – 你在说什么? – 我刮得很干净 |
[36:45] | I have shaved everything. I don’t want you to shave… | – 你在说什么? – 我刮得很干净 我不要你刮– |
[36:47] | I wasted two years of my life on you. You realize that, right? | 我浪费了两年在你身上 – 你懂吗? |
[36:50] | I just want to be real clear that chopsticks is not the measure of a man. | – 我想要说清楚 不能用筷子衡量一个人 |
[36:53] | I am as smooth as a porpoise for you. | 为了你 我弄得跟海豚一样光滑 |
[36:55] | Why didn’t you say at the beginning, | 为啥你不一开始就说 |
[36:56] | “This isn’t really going that well”? | “我们处得不太好”? |
[36:58] | Shovel his sashimi into his mouth as a sport. | 你可以把生鱼片丢进我嘴里 当做运动 |
[37:01] | All right, all right, yes, that is a legitimate question. | 好了 好了 没错 这是我们该问的问题 |
[37:04] | Does making Erin and Pete feel bad make me feel better? | 让Erin和Pete难受会让我好受一点吗? |
[37:10] | Yeah. Yeah. | 会 |
[37:12] | It does. | 没错 确实会 |
[37:14] | So imagine, like, the real estate version | 想像一下房地产界的 |
[37:16] | of Michael Scott, and that was this guy. | Michael Scott 那家伙就是这副德性 |
[37:19] | He did half the interview as Ace Ventura. | 他在面试的过程中扮起了Ace Ventura (电影角色宠物神探) |
[37:21] | Tell me about the cologne. How much? | 说说古龙水 他用了多少? |
[37:23] | Oh, entire bottle at least. | 至少一整瓶 |
[37:25] | You’re definitely hoarding this, by the way. | 你怎么都没吃 |
[37:27] | Guess what poster he had on his wall? | 猜–猜一猜他在墙壁上贴了什么海报 |
[37:31] | Austin Powers. Mmm-mmm. | – Austin Powers (电影王牌大贱谍) – 不是 |
[37:32] | Ferris Bueller. Mmm-mmm. | – Ferris Bueller (电影角色) – 不是 |
[37:34] | You’re getting colder. | 差得远了 |
[37:36] | Not Night at the Roxbury. No. | 不是A Night at the Roxbury吧 (电影名) 不是 |
[37:39] | The Odd Life of Timothy Green. | The odd life of Timothy Green(电影名) |
[37:43] | I’m sorry. How did you think I was expected to guess that? | 不好意思 但你怎么会觉得我猜得到这玩意? |
[37:45] | I don’t know. But it’s interesting, right? | 不知道 但很有意思 对吧? |
[37:46] | It’s fascinating. | – 很有趣 – 他说他看海报的时候 |
[37:48] | He said he can’t help but tear up | – 很有趣 – 他说他看海报的时候 |
[37:50] | when he looks at it, and it’s right next to his desk. | 就会忍不住哭了 而且海报就在他的桌子旁 |
[37:52] | He must look at it, like, 20 times a day. | 他每天一定看20次 |
[37:54] | That’s amazing. | 太有意思了 |
[37:55] | Well, listen, you can’t win ’em all, right? | 听着 你不可能万事顺利 对吧? |
[37:58] | So the next interview has to be better. | 下一次面试一定会更好 |
[38:02] | I don’t know. | – 我不知道 |
[38:03] | What do you mean? | – 什么意思? |
[38:05] | Of course it will. You’re amazing. | 当然会更好 你这么棒 |
[38:08] | I know. It’s just, even if it was a great boss and a great job, | 我知道 只是 就算有很好的老板 很好的工作 |
[38:12] | I just… I don’t… I don’t know if I… | 我–我不–我不知道是否 |
[38:14] | If I want to… I don’t know if I want this. | 是否–这一切是我想要的 |
[38:23] | Huh. | 嗯 |
[38:29] | This is a little out of left field. | 我没料到你会这么想 |
[38:32] | Is it? | 是吗? |
[38:39] | I just… I liked our life in Scranton. | 我只是– 我喜欢我们在Scranton的生活 |
[38:45] | And I have started a business in Philadelphia. | 而我却在费城展开了新的事业 |
[39:02] | Little did my grandfather know, | 我的祖父不晓得 |
[39:05] | mahjong would be here to stay. | 麻将会成为流行的活动 |
[39:08] | Hobbies of the east continues in a moment. | 稍待片刻回来 持续报导东方的休闲活动 |
[39:17] | You could all be doing this. | 你们都办的到 |
[39:19] | Just saying. | 说说而已 |
[39:20] | I watch way too many ads online, and I don’t do enough sit-ups. | 我看了太多网络广告 我做的仰卧起坐不够多 |
[39:24] | So I bought these. | 所以我买了这些 |
[39:25] | Now every time an ad pops up online, | 每次出现新的广告 |
[39:28] | I get 30 seconds of ab-blasting. | 我就做30秒的运动 |
[39:30] | I call it ads for abs. | 我称之为广告的运动 |
[39:32] | Ironically, I learned about the boots from an ad online. | 很讽刺 我从网络广告 学到很多靴子的知识 |
[39:36] | Why can’t you just do regular sit-ups? | 为啥你不做正常的仰卧起坐? |
[39:38] | I’ll tell you why. | 我告诉你原因 |
[39:41] | Because | 因为… |
[39:43] | the floor | 地板… |
[39:46] | is | 很… |
[39:48] | disgusting. | 恶心 |
[39:54] | Yeah. My trainer said, | 没错 我的教练说 |
[39:57] | “Everybody fails working out.” | “每个人都健身失败” |
[40:00] | That’s how you win. | 这才是你成功的原因 |
[40:01] | Okay. All right. | 好了 可以了 |
[40:04] | Okay. Kevin, a little help, buddy. | 好了 Kevin 帮个忙 老兄 |
[40:08] | Oh. | 喔 |
[40:09] | Why don’t your famous stomachs help you now? | 你那有名的肚子 怎么不使点力帮帮忙? |
[40:12] | Can someone please help me? | 谁能帮个忙? |
[40:15] | Ow. These teas are hot. Can someone help me, please? | 喔 茶好烫 拜托谁帮我一下? |
[40:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:21] | – Okay. – Just… | – 好 – 就… |
[40:24] | Just“ | 就… |
[40:26] | People, I’m not going anywhere. | 你们听好 我就待在这里 |
[40:28] | Soon my core will get strong again, | 我的肌肉很快就变强壮 |
[40:30] | and, when that happens, I’ll be able… | 到时候我就可以… |
[40:34] | Head rush! | 头充血了! |
[40:35] | Ah! | |
[40:38] | Can someone please help me? | 拜托谁帮帮忙? |
[40:40] | I… Hey. | 我– 嘿 |
[40:41] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我动不了了 |
[40:43] | I’ll be right here. | 你们等着瞧 |
[40:46] | Oh, that’s not good. | 喔 不太妙 |
[40:47] | Hey, guys, I’ve got 20 bucks for anyone who will help me. | 今年五月:办公室 十年制作一探美国上班族 小型办公室的爱恨情仇 大伙儿 谁能帮忙我就付20元给他 |
[40:50] | Kevin, would you like a pizza? | Kevin 你想吃披萨吗? |