时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Hold it! | 等等 |
[00:06] | New glasses. | 换了新眼镜啊 |
[00:13] | Dwight, what a ridiculous, fancy clown you are. | 你真是一个可笑而奇特的小丑 |
[00:16] | I am dressed according to the Schrute codes of mourning. | 我是根据Schrute的哀悼守则着装 |
[00:20] | My Aunt Shirley has died. | 我阿姨Shirley去世了 |
[00:22] | Oh! Dwight, I’m so sorry. Were you guys close? | Dwight 真是遗憾 你们关系好吗 |
[00:25] | I would say that she raised me, | 我也可以说是她把我养大的 但我们也别糊弄彼此了 |
[00:27] | but let’s not kid each other. I raised myself. | 我是自己把自己养大的 |
[00:29] | She was, however, the closest thing I had to a mother. | 但她对我来说几乎就像妈妈 |
[00:31] | My actual mother was very cold and distant. | 我和亲生妈妈关系既冷淡又疏远 可以说她就像我的阿姨 |
[00:34] | I’d say she was the closest thing I had to an aunt. | – 我为你难过 |
[00:37] | My condolences. | – 不需要 |
[00:39] | – Keep them! – Okay. | 那两个桶里是什么 |
[00:40] | Now, what do we got in these two pails? | 根据Schrute的惯例 |
[00:41] | In keeping with Schrute custom, | 在你们脸上涂红色的沃土 |
[00:43] | I will either invite you to Saturday’s funeral | 就代表我邀请你来参加星期六的葬礼 |
[00:45] | by sprinkling red, fertile dirt in your face, | 涂上黑色的带点儿酸性的土 |
[00:49] | or I will ask you to keep a respectful distance during my time of grief | 就说明我希望在我伤心期间 |
[00:53] | with a dusting of black, slightly acidic soil. | 你别来烦我 是什么颜色 |
[01:01] | What color is it? | 看起来相当的黑 |
[01:03] | It looks pretty black. | 是的 是有点酸酸的 |
[01:13] | Yep. Acidic all right. | 哦 谢天谢地 |
[01:17] | Oh, thank God. | 说什么 |
[01:19] | Excuse me? | Dwight 我很遗憾 |
[01:20] | I’m so sorry, Dwight. | 如果你想我去参加葬礼 |
[01:21] | And if you want me to be there, of course I will go. | 我肯定会去的 只是 |
[01:25] | It’s just, I have a personal training session. | 我还有个人训练课程 好的 |
[01:28] | Okay, that’s not… I just can’t… | 那可不算什么… 我被洒了红土 |
[01:31] | I get red dirt. Nobody is getting red dirt. | 没有人被洒红土 我当时应该闭嘴 |
[01:35] | I should’ve kept my mouth shut. | 我们关系根本没那么好 |
[01:37] | We’re not even that close. | 我认识Dwight12年而已 |
[01:38] | I’ve only known Dwight 12 years. | 12年呐 |
[01:41] | Twelve years. Time is a son of a bitch. | 时间真是杀猪刀 我肯定 |
[01:49] | I’m sure she’s in a better place. | 肯定她去了一个更美好的地方 真希望如此 |
[01:52] | I really hope so. | 好吧 这真是太疯狂了 |
[01:58] | Okay, now this is crazy. You can’t make a dirtball… | 不要弄成个泥球 – 我太想念她了 – 来吧 |
[02:02] | I miss her so much. Okay. | 你明白吗 农场 |
[02:04] | You know? | * 草地上有层金色的薄雾 |
[02:32] | * * There’s a bright golden haze on the meadow | |
[02:37] | A bright golden haze on the meadow | 草地上金色的薄雾 * |
[02:43] | Zeke’s here. Zeke! | Ziek来了 |
[02:47] | Hey, Dwight. Mose, Mom says hi. | 嘿 Dwight Mose 妈妈给你问好呢 |
[02:50] | Hi to Mom. | 给妈妈问好 |
[02:53] | You going? | 你去吗 |
[02:54] | Will there be ghosts there? | 那里会有鬼吗 |
[02:57] | Get in the sidecar. | – 到副座去 – 到副座去 |
[02:59] | Get in the sidecar. Get… You get in the sidecar. | – 到副座去 – 你到副座去 你去坐 |
[03:09] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿做什么 |
[03:10] | You invited me. You threw the red dirt in my face. | 你邀请我来的 你在我脸上洒了红土 |
[03:14] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 是哦 |
[03:17] | Who is that? | 那是谁 我哥哥Jeb |
[03:18] | Jeb, my brother. | 我哥哥Jeb |
[03:20] | You have a brother? Mmm-hmm. | – 你还有个哥哥啊 – 是的 |
[03:22] | I didn’t really see a better parking spot. | 没看到好的停车位 |
[03:24] | Oh! LOOK what I did. | 看看我做了什么 |
[03:29] | It’s a rental. | 是租的 |
[03:37] | You wanna go in? No, you do! | – 你想下去吗 – 不 你下去 |
[03:38] | You wanna go in? | You wanna go in? – 你想要下去吗 – 你想要下去吗 – 我把你放下去 – 好的 让我来把你放下去 |
[03:40] | I’ll put you in there. Okay, I’ll put you. | 快下去呦 |
[03:42] | Here we go. | |
[03:43] | Uncle! Uncle! Uncle! | Uncle! Uncle! 不 叔叔 叔叔 |
[03:48] | Oh, gosh. Hey, moon face. | – 哦 天啊 – 嘿 圆脸蛋 |
[03:51] | Nice to see those shiny little Chinese eyes of yours. | 真高兴看到你那闪闪发光的中国眼睛 (讽刺她眼睛小 |
[03:55] | Who’s this guy? | 且喜欢斜视) 这个人是谁 |
[03:56] | Bad. | – 坏蛋 |
[03:57] | Hi, all! | – 嗨 大家好 |
[03:59] | Why are you here, Todd? | Todd 你来这里干什么 |
[04:00] | Okay, let’s get right to it, I guess. | 看来 我们得马上进入正题了 |
[04:03] | My name is Todd Packer, and I am in recovery. | 我叫Todd Packer 正在康复期间 |
[04:06] | I’m working the steps. I’m on step eight of Alcoholics Anonymous, | 一步一步的康复 目前是第八步的戒酒 |
[04:10] | step nine of Narcotics Anonymous. | 第九步的戒麻醉毒品 |
[04:12] | I’m here to make amends. | 我是来补偿你们的 |
[04:15] | I’ve been hard to deal with over the past years. | 在过去的几年 我都很难相处 |
[04:18] | Kind of a jerk. I know it. | 有点混蛋 我自己也知道 |
[04:20] | I don’t need you to accept my apology, | 我不需要你们接受我的道歉 |
[04:23] | but I’d love it if you did. | 但如果你们接受 我会很高兴 |
[04:25] | Packer, we accept. | Packer 我们接受 不 不 不接受 |
[04:28] | Actually, they have a specific way I need to do this, | 其实 |
[04:32] | and I have to go through examples of stuff. | 我有个特别的方式来道歉 我来举例展示一下 |
[04:34] | Okay, where to begin? Hey. | 从谁开始呢 |
[04:37] | Pam Pam and her pampams. | 小Pam Pam和她的胸部 |
[04:40] | Well, I have said some crude things about those. | 以前我对它们说过些粗言秽语 |
[04:44] | But they are beautiful, | 但它们很漂亮 所以我才有点小淘气 |
[04:46] | Pam and I guess that’s why I acted out. | |
[04:50] | Pam, I’m sorry I objectified you | 抱歉把你拟物化 而把你的胸部拟人化 |
[04:53] | and personified your breasts. | 对不起 |
[04:56] | Sorry, guys- | 咪咪们 哦 |
[04:59] | Oh, boy. I have not been nice to you. | 天啊 我以前对你可不友好呐 |
[05:05] | Phylly, I’m sorry for the things I said about your size | 当着你和背着你说的 那些有关你体型的话 |
[05:09] | to your face, behind your back, | 我很抱歉 还有那些我画出来的图 |
[05:12] | and in the form of drawings. | 对你们这些超大码的家伙 我也都一样抱歉 |
[05:14] | Actually, that goes to all you double XLs. Stanley, Kevin, | 我几年后也会对这个孩子 说同样抱歉的话 |
[05:18] | Todd this kid in a few years. | |
[05:20] | Todd, you’re just saying insults in the form of an apology. | 你是用道歉的方式羞辱我们吗 我为什么就不能友好点呢 |
[05:25] | Why can’t I just be nice? | 其实我真的很喜欢大家的 |
[05:27] | Truth is, I really like you guys. I really do. | 真的喜欢 |
[05:32] | Okay, the apology’s just half of it. | 道歉只是一部分 |
[05:35] | The big thing is making amends, | 最重要的部分是补偿 所以我带了这些 |
[05:38] | and that’s why I brought these. | 我去了Steamtown的购物中心 |
[05:39] | I went out to the Steamtown mall, | 从一个叫乳头的店给你们带了纸杯蛋糕 |
[05:41] | and I got you all cupcakes from that place Nipples. | 好像是叫轻咬品尝吧 |
[05:45] | – Think it’s called Nibbles. – Ha! | 淫者见淫嘛 |
[05:47] | The mind sees what it wants to, huh? | |
[05:50] | Hmm. Oh. | 给你 |
[05:52] | There you go. | |
[05:58] | Hey, hey. guys. Wait. | 嘿 大家先等等 |
[06:01] | Before we accept these cupcakes, | 在接受这些蛋糕前 |
[06:02] | I think we need to have a conversation privately | 我想我们得私下谈谈 |
[06:05] | in the conference room. | 到会议室吧 |
[06:06] | Don’t eat the cupcake. | 先别吃那蛋糕 |
[06:11] | We are here today to join this woman and the ground. | 我们聚在这里 来悼念地上的这个女人 |
[06:18] | Man is born of woman, and his life is full of turmoil. | 男人是女人所生 生活充满焦虑 |
[06:26] | It’s crap soil. Nothing’s gonna grow here. | 是废土 这里什么也长不出来 |
[06:28] | It doesn’t matter. It’s a cemetery. | 无所谓 只是块墓地 |
[06:30] | Yeah, well, I’m saying it’s garbage soil, that’s all. | 是的 我只是说这是些垃圾土 |
[06:33] | Well, the only thing we’re planting here is dead bodies. | 我们只会在这里种植尸体 |
[06:35] | That’s fine, ’cause they’re not gonna grow. | 那没关系 因为尸体不会继续长 |
[06:37] | Well, I thank God they’re not, | 感谢老天 他们不会长 |
[06:39] | because we don’t wanna make zombies. | 因为我们不想制造僵尸 |
[06:40] | Good. I agree. Don’t worry about it. You won’t get any. | 我同意 别担心了 不会有僵尸的 |
[06:44] | Would the family care to say something? | 家人还要说什么吗 |
[06:50] | You had black hair and then gray hair. | 你先是黑头发 后来长了白头发 |
[06:56] | You were the aunt to my cousins. | 你是我表兄弟们的阿姨 |
[06:58] | Most of your life, you were 5’4″. | 你一生大部分时候都是5尺4高 |
[07:00] | At the end, you were 5’1″. | 最后只有5尺1 |
[07:07] | They’re a descriptive people. | 他们就爱做这些具体描述… |
[07:12] | I see you started without me. | 我还没来 你们就开始了啊 |
[07:13] | You were late, | 你迟到了 |
[07:14] | so… What am I supposed to do? | 我还能做什么 |
[07:16] | Hi, Fanny. How are you? Hey. | – 你好 Fanny – 嘿 – 过得怎么样 – 那是谁 |
[07:18] | Who is that? | – Dwight的妹妹 – Dwight还有个妹妹吗 |
[07:19] | Dwight’s sister. | – Dwight的妹妹 |
[07:20] | Dwight has a sister? Yeah. | – Dwight还有个妹妹吗 |
[07:23] | She’s beautiful. | 她很漂亮 恶心 |
[07:25] | Blech. | 嘿 小子 |
[07:27] | Hello, little man. Haven’t seen you in a few years. | 几年没见你了 这 |
[07:31] | What is this? Oh, God. | 这是什么 哦 天啊 |
[07:33] | Just… Whatdid you… | 这是… |
[07:37] | Henry. | |
[07:38] | Dwight. | |
[07:40] | I see Esther’s back in town. | Esther又回来了啊 |
[07:42] | Hi, Dwight. | 你好 Dwight |
[07:44] | Hi, Esther. | 嘿 |
[07:45] | Nice of you to come today. | Esther 你今天能来真好 |
[07:46] | This was on the way. | 经过这里而已 |
[07:48] | We’re going into town after. I need yarn. | 待会会进城 我需要毛线 |
[07:51] | Well, if you can snap two chicken necks with a single motion, | 如果你一个动作就能折断两只鸡脖子 |
[07:55] | why use two motions to slaughter those chickens? | 为什么要分两次来杀死两只鸡呢 |
[08:00] | We’re at a funeral. There’s a funeral going on here. | 我们在参加葬礼 这里在举行葬礼呢 |
[08:02] | Okay- | Okay- – 知道了 – 很好 |
[08:04] | Anyone mention her height? | – 提到她的身高了吗 – 提到的 |
[08:05] | Yep- | 土地面积呢 |
[08:06] | Land size? | 土地面积呢 Shirley |
[08:11] | Shirley, at 1,600 acres, you have the largest farm in the area, | 拥有1600英亩的土地 拥有这里最大的农场 |
[08:15] | sharing borders with six other farms, | 和其它的六个农场相临 |
[08:18] | including my own farm and your nephew Dwight’s. | 包括我自己的 |
[08:24] | Okay- | 和你侄子Dwight的农场 说完了 |
[08:28] | So, let’s get it going. | 那么 |
[08:32] | Would you want to do the honors? | 我们继续吧 你想来做这个吗 |
[08:34] | Oh, right, uh, | 哦 |
[08:36] | you know, I don’t think we have to do this. | 这个… |
[08:38] | We Schrutes don’t need some Harvard doctor | 我觉得我们没必要做这个 |
[08:40] | to tell us who’s alive and who’s dead. | 我们Schrutes家族不需要哈佛的医生 |
[08:43] | But there was an unlucky streak | 来告诉我们谁死了 谁活着 |
[08:44] | of burying some heavy sleepers. | 但曾经有段时间我们埋过睡得很死的人 |
[08:46] | And when grave robbers discovered some scratch marks | 当盗墓者发现棺材内部 |
[08:49] | on the inside of some of the coffins, | 有一些抓痕时 |
[08:52] | we decided to make sure that our dead | 我们下定决心要确保人是真的死了 |
[08:53] | were completely dead, out of kindness. | 出于好心而已 |
[09:04] | That’s it for me. | 我受不了了 |
[09:08] | I don’t think we should eat Packer’s cupcakes. | 我们不能吃Packer的蛋糕 |
[09:09] | We can’t give him the satisfaction. | 我们不能满足他 |
[09:11] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[09:12] | Even though that place has a way of making those cupcakes | 尽管那家店很有一套做蛋糕的方法 |
[09:14] | so they’re dense but they’re also really fluffy. | 蛋糕很浓郁但又很松软 |
[09:17] | We can’t let him buy our forgiveness with cupcakes. | 不能用蛋糕收买我们的原谅 |
[09:19] | He was awful to us. And he still is. | 他待我像垃圾一样 现在仍然如此 |
[09:23] | How much is a cupcake, $2.50? | 蛋糕多少钱一个 2.5美元吗 |
[09:25] | Is that the price of our dignity? | 我们的自尊就值那么多吗 |
[09:27] | $3.75 a cupcake actually, $3.67 if you buy a dozen. | 3.75美元 买一打3.67美元一个 |
[09:30] | I never forget a number. Names, in one ear and out the other. | 我对数字过目不忘 而名字 则是左耳进右耳出 |
[09:34] | Places, nope. Faces, that’s rich. | 地名也记不住 长相就更变化多端了 |
[09:38] | But numbers, I have a gift. | 但数字… 我很有天赋 |
[09:42] | I guess that’s why I’m an accountant. | 所以我才是个会计啊 你好 |
[09:46] | Hey, man, I don’t think we’ve met. I’m Clark. | 朋友 我们没见过 我是Clark |
[09:48] | Oh. I’m Todd. Sorry for calling you a fat little runt earlier. | 我是Todd 抱歉早前叫你小矮胖子 |
[09:53] | You didn’t actually say that. | 你刚刚没那么说啊 – |
[09:55] | No? No. | 没有吗 – 没有 |
[09:57] | Wow! I’m in this mode now where I’m apologizing | 我现在满脑子都想着道歉 |
[10:00] | for thoughts that are in my head. | 已经完全入戏了 |
[10:02] | Hmm. | 我有种强烈的感觉 |
[10:03] | Hey! | 你一定会喜欢这个的 |
[10:05] | I have a crazy feeling that you are really gonna like this. | 也许我们该把蛋糕吃了 |
[10:10] | Maybe we should eat the cupcakes. | 我们对Packer报复得还不够吗 |
[10:12] | Haven’t we done enough to Packer? | 我们恶作剧把他整到了佛罗里达去了 |
[10:14] | I mean, we’ve sent him down to Florida on a prank, | 你开除了他 |
[10:16] | and you did fire him. | 是的 是的 |
[10:18] | I did. I did, yes. | 那只是单纯的政治斗争 |
[10:19] | And it was purely political. He did nothing wrong. | 他没做错事 |
[10:21] | Would any of you be saying any of this | 如果那蛋糕是超级市场买来的 你们还会这么说吗 |
[10:23] | if the cupcakes were from Supermart? | 他们那里还有面包房吗 |
[10:24] | Do they even have a bakery anymore? | 有 但很难吃 |
[10:26] | They do. It’s awful! | 一天比一天难吃 |
[10:28] | And it’s getting worse every day. | |
[10:30] | So, it really is just about the cupcakes. | 所以你们只是想吃蛋糕而已吗 |
[10:33] | Wow, you’re right. It is just about the cupcakes. | 哇 你太对了 就只是想吃蛋糕罢了 |
[10:36] | So, we’re all agreed no one touches those cupcakes? | 那么大家都同意不吃那些蛋糕了吗 |
[10:41] | Okay- | Okay- – 好吧 – 好吧 |
[10:43] | Packer can go to hell. | 让Packer去死吧 |
[10:47] | Thank you for coming to my funeral. | 谢谢你们来参加我的葬礼 |
[10:50] | As I gaze at life’s big sunset, | 在生命最后的余晖中 |
[10:53] | I can’t help but wonder where it all went wrong. | 我忍不住好奇到底是哪里出错了 |
[10:56] | You’ve all disappointed me greatly. | 你们都令我大失所望 |
[11:00] | Fanny, a single mama in the city. | Fanny 城里的单亲妈妈 |
[11:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:04] | Jeb, a street pusher. | Jeb贩卖毒品 |
[11:06] | After I left the army, | 我离开军队后 |
[11:07] | I bought a 9-acre worm farm from a Californian. | 从一个加利福尼亚人手里 买了9英亩的”蠕虫”农场 |
[11:12] | Turns out “worm” means something else out there, | 但结果 蠕虫在那边指的是其它的东西 |
[11:17] | and I am now in the business of | 我现在从事的是… |
[11:22] | pain management. | 减轻痛苦的工作 |
[11:24] | Or the smoking of pain management. | 或者说通过吸毒减轻痛苦 |
[11:28] | I can’t stand the fact that Jeb is a pot farmer. | 我接受不了Jeb种大麻 |
[11:31] | He could’ve grown anything. | 他可以种任何东西 |
[11:33] | Anything in the world. | 世上的任何东西 |
[11:35] | He used to talk about growing a peanut-grape hybrid. | 他说过要种花生和葡萄的杂交品 一株上面 |
[11:39] | One plant, one sandwich. | 会长出一个三明治来 |
[11:42] | We can’t just sit by | 我们不能眼睁睁的看着 家族农场就这样消失 |
[11:43] | and watch our family farm disappear. | 这是我的遗嘱条款 |
[11:47] | So, here are my terms. Dwight, Fanny, Jeb, | Dwight Fanny还有Jeb |
[11:50] | if you come back home, I will leave you my farm. | 如果你们回来 我就把农场留给你们 |
[11:56] | So, there you have it. | 这就是我的遗嘱了 |
[11:57] | Is she crazy? | 她疯了吗 – |
[11:59] | FANNYI Dwight? JEBI Dwight? Buddy? | Dwight? 伙计? |
[12:00] | – No, no, no. – Snap out of it. | – 不 不 |
[12:02] | JEBI Dwight! | 不 – 别入神啊 我们就这样做吧 |
[12:06] | Let’s do this. Let’s run Aunt Shirley’s farm. | 我们来经营Shirley阿姨的农场 我要入伙 |
[12:09] | I’m in. Boom! | 不 不 我不会搬回来的 |
[12:10] | No, no, no. I’m not moving back here. | – 你疯了吗 – 你当然要搬回来 |
[12:12] | Are you crazy? Of course you are. | 我不想讲话刻薄 |
[12:13] | Look, I don’t wanna be mean, or insulting. | 侮辱你 我知道你喜欢这里 |
[12:15] | I know that you like it here. | Dwight 但是农场的生活缺少… |
[12:16] | But, Dwight, it’s just that farm life | – 一些成熟的东西 – |
[12:18] | lacks a certain sort of sophistication… | 哦 天啊 吸引Cami和我的东西 |
[12:22] | Oh, my God. …that Cammie and I | 而且… |
[12:23] | are drawn to. | 我也不知道 |
[12:25] | I don’t know, the men are just… | 这里的人都… |
[12:28] | It’s almost like there’s a willing ignorance. | 就像有一种 甘愿无知的精神 |
[12:32] | Yes, I… Thank you for asking me. | 是的 谢谢你问我 |
[12:34] | I actually have written a little bit of poetry. That’s crazy. | 我确实写了些诗 挺疯的 |
[12:38] | And I was recently published. | 而且最近出版了 那真是… |
[12:40] | Which is just… Maybe I have… Yep, I do. | 也许我还带了呢 是的 在呢 这是从 嗯… |
[12:44] | Here it is, from the hartfordwomens litquarterly.com. | Hartford女性文学季刊.com.下载的 |
[12:49] | “A Willing ignorance” by Fanny Schrute. | Fanny Schrute所写的”甘愿无知” |
[12:54] | Totally. Yep. | 完全赞同 |
[12:56] | The people here are like a fart. | 这里的人就像… 就像屁一样 |
[13:01] | You know what I’m saying? Like a fart. | 知道我说的什么吗 像屁 |
[13:02] | You know what? Let’s take a couple of nights and stay here | 要不这样 |
[13:05] | and think about Aunt Shirley’s offer. | 我们在这里待几晚 好好考虑Shirley的提议 |
[13:07] | Couple of nights couldn’t hurt. | 几晚没问题 |
[13:08] | Somehow I think a couple of nights could hurt. | 但我觉得待几晚上很有问题 |
[13:10] | You will say yes on one. | 数到1你就说答应 |
[13:11] | Five, four, three, two… Get ready to say yes. One! | 准备说”好” 1! |
[13:15] | Yes! Absolutely! | – 好 – 绝对同意 |
[13:19] | Growing up with Dwight and Mose was not easy. | 与Dwight还有Mose一起长大并不容易 |
[13:22] | Dwight was obviously the cool one, and Mose was the visionary, | 很明显Dwight是酷酷的那个 Mose是个空想家 |
[13:27] | which left me to be the comedian. | 而我就只能是个喜剧演员了 |
[13:30] | That doesn’t work on me… | 那对我不管用 |
[13:31] | Okay… by the way. It’s not… | 而且 这不… 四 三 二 一(法语) – 一就答应 (法语) – 一 答应 |
[13:38] | Very clever. Okay. Oui! | – 很聪明 – 答应了 – 太好了 – 答应了 答应了 答应 答应 – 答应 – 哦 我的天 |
[13:42] | Oui. Oh, my goodness. | |
[13:44] | When we arrive, sons and daughters | * 当我们这些子女到达后 * |
[13:48] | We’ll make our homes on the water | * 我们会在水上建立新家 * |
[13:52] | We’ll build our… | * 我们会建立 * |
[13:53] | People underestimate the power of nostalgia. | 人们低估了怀旧的魅力 |
[13:57] | If baseball can use it | 如果棒球都可以利用它 |
[13:58] | to get people to care about that worthless sport, | 让人们关注那毫无意义的运动 |
[14:00] | then I can use it to get my siblings to care about the farm. | 那么我也可以利用它 让我的兄弟姐妹们关注农场 |
[14:04] | Nostalgia is truly one of the great human weaknesses. | 怀旧真是人类的一大弱点 |
[14:07] | Second only to the neck. | 仅次于颈部 * |
[14:10] | When we arrive, sons and daughters | 当我们这些子女到达后 * |
[14:13] | We’ll make our homes on the water | * 我们会在水上建立新家 * |
[14:17] | We’ll build our walls aluminum | * 我们会建铝合金墙 * * 我们嘴里会塞满肉桂 * * 此时此刻 * 我忘了这个旧传统 如果一个男人想向一个女人示爱 他就扔乌鸦嘴给她 如果她愿意接受示爱 就得毁掉乌鸦嘴 * 当我们这些子女到达后 * * 我们会在水上建立新家 * * 我们会建铝合金墙 * * 我们嘴里会塞满肉桂 * 嘿 我很抱歉干了你 我倒觉得没什么好道歉的 |
[14:20] | We’ll fill our mouths with cinnamon now | |
[14:33] | So, I forgot about this old custom. | |
[14:35] | If a man is interested in courting a woman, | |
[14:37] | he may throw the beaks of a crow at her. | |
[14:41] | And then if she’s interested in accepting the courtship, | |
[14:44] | she has to destroy the beaks. | |
[14:54] | When we arrive, sons and daughters | |
[14:58] | We’ll make our homes on the water | |
[15:01] | We’ll build our walls aluminum | |
[15:05] | We’ll fill our mouths with cinnamon… | |
[15:08] | Hey, uhm… | |
[15:10] | I just wanna say I’m sorry for screwing you. | |
[15:13] | I’m not sorry about it. | 我得道歉 |
[15:14] | I am. | 那是我的底线 – |
[15:16] | It was my rock bottom. | Kevin 你可以做到的 |
[15:22] | Kevin, you can do this. | – 你可不知道 |
[15:24] | Kevin You don’t know that. | |
[15:25] | Kevin, let’s think of something to distract us. | 想想其它的事来分散注意力 比如”大破天幕危机” |
[15:28] | Like the movie Skyfall. | 你喜欢这部电影 |
[15:30] | You loved the movie Skyfall, right? Mmm-hmm. | 对吧 |
[15:33] | James Bond was a spy. | 詹姆士·邦德是个间谍 |
[15:35] | Yes, he was a good spy. | – 是的 他是个好间谍 |
[15:37] | Yeah. He was the best. | – 没错 他是最棒的 |
[15:39] | James Bond would love this cupcake. | 詹姆士·邦德会喜欢这个蛋糕的 |
[15:42] | Hey, you know what, it was great to see you all again. | 再次看到你们真是高兴 |
[15:47] | Take care. | 保重 |
[15:51] | I am going through a 12-step program. | 我是在接受一个有12个步奏的康复疗程 |
[15:54] | I’m currently on step zero, | 但我第一步都没有开始 |
[15:57] | which is have a load of fun. | 真是TMD的有趣死了 |
[16:00] | I spent six hours | 我用了6个小时 |
[16:03] | carefully removing the frosting | 小心的移走面上的霜糖 |
[16:05] | and then layering in a variety of drugs, some legal, some not, | 然后放入各种各样的药 一些是合法的 一些不是 |
[16:09] | some laxative, some constipating. | 一些致腹泻 一些致便秘 |
[16:12] | You don’t fire The Packman and expect to get away with it. | 不能期望开除了别人 还想全身而退 |
[16:18] | Guys, I’m proud of us. | 我真为大家感到骄傲 |
[16:21] | Ithinkwe did the right thing. Hey! | 我们做了对的事 嘿 |
[16:24] | What, Pam? Wait! | – 怎么了 Pam – 等等 |
[16:26] | He’s gone. It’s just a cupcake now. | 他走了 只是吃蛋糕而已了 |
[16:28] | No, no! It’s the principle of the thing. | 不 不 这是原则的问题 |
[16:31] | Oh, my God. lforgive him so much. | 哦 天啊 我完全原谅他了 |
[16:38] | – Whoa, is he choking? – Kevin? | – 哇 他被呛住了吗 |
[16:52] | That was fantastic. | 真是太美味了 |
[17:02] | Is it dangerous to take the eggs in front of them? | 在它们面前拿走蛋是不是很危险 |
[17:04] | Yes, very. You really need to stand back. | 是的 很危险 你往后退点 |
[17:06] | ‘Cause these are killer chickens. | 这些鸡可会杀了你的呦 |
[17:08] | I was just asking you something I didn’t know. | 我只是问了个我不懂的问题啊 |
[17:10] | Which is fine, and you learned something. | 无所谓了 你也学到了知识 |
[17:12] | But it was kind of a stupid question, | 但你的问题有些愚蠢 |
[17:14] | so you’re gonna get made fun of a little bit. | 所以得稍微嘲笑下 |
[17:22] | Are we gonna eat these today? | 我们今天会吃这些吗 |
[17:25] | If you want. | 如果你想吃的话 |
[17:30] | Is that a guillotine? | 那是断头台吗 这个吗 |
[17:32] | This? No. | 不是的 如果是就太酷了 |
[17:34] | That’d be cool though. It’s for milking. | 用来挤奶的 |
[17:39] | That’s a cow? | 那是奶牛吗 |
[17:42] | Did you just ask me if this was a cow? | 你问我这是不是牛? |
[17:47] | What are you doing now? | 你在做什么 |
[17:49] | Come here. Come on. | 过来 过来啊 |
[17:54] | Grab a teat with each hand. Sit down. | 每只手抓住一个奶头 坐下 |
[17:59] | There you go. Squeeze from top to bottom. | 对了 从上往下挤 |
[18:02] | Really pull, use some muscle. Draw the milk out. | 使劲挤 用点力 挤出奶 |
[18:05] | All right, going all right? | 对的 挤得顺利吗 |
[18:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:09] | Well, is the udder hot? ls the milk clumpy? | 奶头是热的吗 奶是块状的吗 |
[18:13] | I don’t know any of that. | 我一点也不懂 |
[18:14] | Okay, you suck at this. Gimme those teats. | 你太笨了 把奶头给我 |
[18:20] | Didn’t your father teach you anything? | 你爸爸没教过你这些吗 |
[18:22] | I never met him. | 我没见过他 |
[18:26] | Good morning, Erin. Hey. | Erin 早上好 |
[18:33] | Hey, everybody. I decided to eat my cupcake. | 嘿 大家好 我决定吃掉蛋糕了 |
[18:38] | I thought about it last night. | 我昨晚想了想 |
[18:39] | I talked to Jim, I talked to my sister, | 和Jim还有我姐姐谈了谈 |
[18:41] | and I think that as long as Todd Packer doesn’t know, it’s okay. | 我想只要Todd Packer不知道 那就没关系 |
[18:45] | Pam I don’t care what you do, Pam, just please stop making noise. | |
[18:48] | Phyllis! | 我不关心你要做什么 不要制造噪音 |
[18:50] | Packer laced the cupcakes. | Packer给蛋糕下了毒 |
[18:51] | No! | 不会吧 |
[18:52] | Did you get diarrhea or were you stoned? | 你是腹泻还是醉了 |
[18:54] | Some of us got both. | 有些人两样都有 |
[18:55] | Oh, my God! ls everyone okay? | 哦 天啊 大家都还好吧 |
[18:58] | Last night, I got out all of my old dolls | 昨晚 我找出了所有的旧玩偶 |
[19:00] | and played with them on the living room floor. | 在客厅的地板上和它们玩 |
[19:03] | Then I ordered 10 American Girl outfits online. | 然后在网上订了10套美国女孩的衣服 |
[19:06] | It was thousands of dollars. | 那可是几千美元呢 |
[19:08] | VVeH, count yourself lucky, Phyllis. | Phyllis 你算走运的了 |
[19:11] | I got the toilet. | 我整晚跑厕所 |
[19:13] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[19:14] | I went Christmas caroling, in March, | 3月份 我却去了圣诞唱诗班 |
[19:17] | and I fertilized some bushes along the way. | 一路上给灌木丛施了肥 |
[19:19] | So, not my best night. But not my worst night. | 不算是我最棒的一晚 但也不是最糟的 |
[19:23] | Oh! What did you do, Andy? | Andy 你做了什么 昨晚! |
[19:29] | Last night! Oh, God. | 哦 天啊 |
[19:32] | I don’t know. Nothing, really. | 我不知道 没什么事 – |
[19:35] | Kevin? KEVIN: Why would you ask me? | Kevin 你呢 – |
[19:37] | I’m not… I just… I don’t know. | 为什么问我 没啊 我没–就是说吧…我也不知道 |
[19:41] | No. | 哦 我的天 我其实… |
[19:42] | Gosh, actually, it is hard to recall. | 想不起来了 |
[19:48] | Pretty normal night. | 很寻常的一晚啊 我的晚上也一样… |
[19:50] | My night was just like that. | – 是的 |
[19:54] | Yup- Okay- | – 对哦 |
[19:56] | Meaning normal. | 意思就是说很寻常 |
[20:00] | Yeah, I didn’t see you last night at all. | 是的 我昨晚根本没看见你 |
[20:02] | Nope, I did not see you either. | 是的 我也没有看见你 |
[20:08] | Wow! He is officially the worst human being. | 哇 |
[20:12] | Uh… | 他真是世上最烂的人 |
[20:14] | But, Kevin, that’s… | 但是…Kevin 蛋糕… |
[20:15] | Yeah, no, I understand, Pam. I understand. | Pam 我知道的 我知道的 |
[20:21] | No. Oh. | 不会吧 |
[20:23] | So, that’s it. I just wanted to make amends. | 就这样而已 我只想补偿大家 |
[20:30] | That’s big of you, man. Takes a lot of courage. | 伙计 你真伟大 需要很大的勇气呢 |
[20:33] | Ooh. | 哦 |
[20:34] | Red velvet. | 红色鸡蛋花 |
[20:36] | I should apologize too. It’s okay. | 我也该道歉的 |
[20:39] | I’m over it. | 没关系的 |
[20:58] | This is no 9-acre worm farm. | 都过去了 这可不是我那9英亩的蠕虫农场比得上的 |
[21:02] | This is a beast. | 这是个野兽 |
[21:04] | Whoever’s managing this thing is gonna have a hell of a job. | 不管谁来接手这里 都是很牛叉的工作啊 |
[21:08] | Not it. | Not it. – 不要 – 不要 |
[21:11] | It. | 要了 |
[21:17] | If your kid doesn’t put in some farm time, he’s gonna stay like that. | 如果你孩子不在农场待待 他就得永远那样了 |
[21:20] | All right, fine. | 好吧 随便了 |