时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Uh-oh. | 哦 |
[00:05] | She’s doing it again. | 她又那样了 |
[00:07] | Phyllis has gotten into audio books. | Phyllis喜欢听有声读物 |
[00:09] | And lately she’s been listening to Fifty Shades Of Grey, | 最近她一直在听《五十度灰》 |
[00:12] | which, if you don’t know what it is, it’s a book about, um… | 要是你们没听说过的话 我告诉你们这本书是关于… |
[00:16] | It’s porn. Yeah. | – 是色情文学 – 没错 |
[00:21] | Seriously? This is unacceptable. | 不是吧? 我受不了了 |
[00:25] | It’s officially a hostile work environment. | 这正式升级为不友善的工作场合 |
[00:27] | Why’? | 为什么呢? 应该有人跟她提个醒 |
[00:28] | Somebodyjust needs to get her attention, | 应该有人跟她提个醒 在公开场合不适合做这种事 |
[00:30] | tell her it’s not okay to do this in public. | 小心 我有次把我妈的狗 |
[00:32] | Be careful. I pulled my mom’s dog | 从枕头上拉开 结果被咬了 |
[00:33] | off a pillow once, and I got bit. | 随她去吧 迟早会完事儿的 |
[00:35] | Just ignore her. Sooner or later, she’ll finish. | Meredith! 老天啊 |
[00:37] | Oh, Meredith! Good lord. | – 怎么了? |
[00:39] | What? | – Phyllis在手淫 |
[00:40] | Phyllis is masturbating. | 就在办公室里 此时此刻 |
[00:42] | In the office right now as we speak. | 咱们能不能省掉这些 个人观点和评论 |
[00:44] | Can we skip the color commentary | 就直接让Andy出去把她开了呀 |
[00:46] | and just have Andy go out there and fire her? | 他不能那么做 |
[00:48] | He can’t do that. | 事实上她可以感受性兴奋 |
[00:50] | Turns out she’s allowed to have feelings of sexual arousal. | 在她动手实施之前都不算违规 等等 |
[00:53] | Doesn’t become a violation till she physically acts on it. | Phyllis怎么如此性奋啊? |
[00:58] | – How do you propose that… – Whoa, whoa, whoa! | 她在听《五十度灰》 你说对了 |
[00:59] | Why is Phyllis so aroused? | 就是Muy Caliente |
[01:01] | She’s listening to Fifty Shades Of Grey. | (Andy不知道这本书 所以说了句西班牙语) |
[01:04] | Well, there you go. That’s muy caliente. | 好吧 你是指望不上了 |
[01:06] | Okay, you are useless. I’ll take care of this. | 我来处理 搞什么鬼? |
[01:14] | What the hell? | 解决了 伙计们 她不会再发浪了 |
[01:15] | It’s okay, guys. She’s no longer horny. | 抱歉 小荡妇 |
[01:17] | Excuse me, dirty birdie. | 干嘛? |
[01:18] | What? | 下班以后再来拿吧 |
[01:20] | You can have this back at the end of the day. | 办公室 第九集 |
[01:23] | Okay- | 第18集 宣传片 |
[01:38] | Clark, I need your advice. | Clark 我需要你给点意见 |
[01:39] | I’m having some lady troubles. | 我泡妞遇到了点麻烦 |
[01:41] | What’s her name? Esther Brueger. | – 她叫什么名字? |
[01:43] | Sweet. | – 好名字 – 就住在隔壁农场 |
[01:45] | Lives on the neighboring farm. 85 acres. | – 85公顷 – 哦 很棒呐 |
[01:47] | Yeah. Keep talking. | 说下去 |
[01:48] | Well, we’ve been out three times. There has been physicality. | 我们约会过三次 也发生过关系了 |
[01:52] | The thing is, we were hanging out | 问题是 有一晚我们俩 还有他爸一起闲逛 |
[01:53] | with her father the other night, | 看到了一个农场的售卖目录 |
[01:55] | looking at a farm catalogue, next thing I know | 看到了一个农场的售卖目录 |
[01:56] | he wants to lease a tractor with me. | 接着他爸就提出想和我 |
[01:59] | Oh! | 一起租买一个拖拉机 |
[02:02] | What do you think? | 你怎么看? |
[02:04] | The same thing that you think. | 我想的和你想的一样 要是拖拉机租赁合约是长期的 |
[02:06] | Long-term tractor leases can put pressure on a relationship. | 这就是给我俩感情施压 天 |
[02:09] | God, a lot of my buddies are going through the same thing right now. | 我好多哥们都遇到这种事了 说不清道不明的 |
[02:11] | Something in the air. | 这个给你 |
[02:12] | Here you go. | 不错啊 |
[02:14] | And good for you, Dwight. | Dwight 我很高兴你找到女朋友了 |
[02:16] | I’m so glad you found someone. | 我相信她眼神一定很亲切 |
[02:18] | I bet she’s got kind eyes. | Dwight交了一个名字叫Esther |
[02:20] | Dwight is dating a Brussels sprout farmer named Esther. | 的卖甘蓝的农民女朋友 |
[02:23] | She’s coming here this afternoon with her father. | 她今天下午会和她爸爸一起过来 谁知道呢? |
[02:26] | Who knows? Maybe she’ll be pulling the horse cart. | 也许她会拉一辆马车过来 |
[02:34] | Cece has been calling me Pamela. Like, four times this week. | Cece一直喊我Pamela 这周叫了四次呢 |
[02:38] | Oh, man! | 哦 天 |
[02:40] | I wonder if she’ll start calling you Jim. | 我在想她会不会也要开始叫你Jim了 |
[02:42] | Oh, boy! Please don’t. | 哦 天 千万别 |
[02:43] | – I know. | |
[02:44] | Let’s not let that happen. | 我知道 |
[02:48] | Um… | – 别让她那么叫我 |
[02:50] | What was I gonna… What was I gonna say? | 哦 我刚想说什么来着… – 我刚想说什么? – 那个 你知道 |
[02:53] | You know, your assistant told me | 听你的助理说 |
[02:54] | that you have a big pitch meeting today. | 你今天有个重要的客户推介会 |
[02:57] | With Ryan Howard. How did that happen? | 跟Ryan Howard(本剧虚构的一个电视明星) 怎么可能呢? |
[02:59] | Not that Ryan Howard. The Phillies’ first baseman. | 不是那个Ryan Howard – 是费城第一三垒手 – 哦 哦 好吧 |
[03:03] | – Oh, okay. – Yeah, yeah. | 对 |
[03:04] | Exactly. | 对 |
[03:06] | Oh. | 是这样 |
[03:08] | Um… | 嗯 好吧 |
[03:09] | Okay. Well… | – 行 那就… – 嗯 |
[03:11] | Yeah. So, I’ll talk to you later? | 晚点再打给你? |
[03:14] | Yeah, sounds good. Okay. Yup. Okay, great. | 好啊 好的 – 行 那先这样 – 嗯 |
[03:16] | Bye. | Bye. – 拜 – 拜 怎么了? |
[03:22] | What’s going on? Did Gangnam Style put out a new song? | 哦 是不是那个江南style 又出新歌了? 是网上的一个记录宣传片 |
[03:27] | There’s a promo for the documentary on the web. | 《办公室》 讲述一家美国公司的故事 5月开始 每周2晚播出 尽在WVIA |
[03:30] | Play it again. | 再放一遍 |
[03:36] | The boss. | 老板 |
[03:38] | There’s Michael. | 那个是 Michael |
[03:40] | The workers. | 员工 |
[03:46] | The lives. | 生活 |
[03:50] | The loves. | 爱情 |
[03:54] | The people. | 人 |
[04:01] | The paper. | 纸 |
[04:10] | The Office: An American Workplace. | 《办公室》 讲述一家美国公司的故事 |
[04:14] | Coming soon on WVIA. | WVIA即将播出 |
[04:18] | You go to the bathroom for 45 minutes, and everything changes. | 敬请期待 |
[04:23] | This is a documentary? | 上了45分钟厕所 |
[04:25] | Oh! | 一切都变了 这是个记录片? |
[04:27] | I always thought we were, like, specimens in a human zoo. | 我一直以为我们是人类动物园里的样本 |
[04:40] | Did you see this? | 你看过这个吗? 你屏幕黑掉了 |
[04:44] | Your screen is all black. You just unplugged your computer. | 你刚刚把电脑插头拔掉了 |
[04:53] | Oh, my God. Is that you and Jim? Uh-huh. | 哦 我的天 那是你跟Jim吗? |
[04:56] | Jeez! | – 嗯哼 – 天啊 |
[04:58] | You fell in love with that hair? Really? | 他那个头型你都喜欢? 真的吗? |
[05:02] | Yikes! | 哎呀 |
[05:04] | That is awful. | 发型太糟了 |
[05:08] | It wasn’t so bad. | 没那么差 |
[05:09] | Guys, are you reading the online comments? | 你们有人看网上评论吗? |
[05:11] | Somebody commented on my banjo playing. | 有人给我的班卓独奏发了评论 |
[05:14] | “Banjo at 0:19 is a’ight.” Internet, calm down! | “0分19秒弹的班卓好好听” 网友们 别激动 |
[05:19] | I must have really connected with this guy. | 我跟这小伙肯定特投缘 |
[05:21] | I mean, that’s a guy’s name, right? Chobblegobbler? | 这是个男人的名字吧? 鹅卵石公火鸡? 嘿 |
[05:31] | Hey, man, how you doing? Jim Halpert. | 哥们 你好吗? 我是Jim Halpert |
[05:33] | Nice to meet you. Eat fresh. | 很高兴见到你 吃得新鲜 |
[05:34] | Hey, man. Darryl. | – 嘿 哥们 Darryl – 嘿 哥们 Ryan |
[05:35] | Hey, man. Ryan. Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 吃得新鲜 |
[05:37] | Eat fresh. Eat fresh. | 吃得新鲜 |
[05:39] | Let’s go to the conference room. | 咱们去会议室吧 – Esther在来的路上了 |
[05:45] | Esther’s on her way up. I wonder if she wants a snack. | – 我在想她会不会想吃点零食 让我看看 |
[05:49] | Let me see. I know she likes apples and carrots. | 我知道她喜欢吃苹果和萝卜 我打赌她肯定喜欢 |
[05:53] | I bet she does. | 我打赌她会从你手上把那些都吃光 |
[05:54] | I bet she’ll eat ’em right out of your hand with those big, strong teeth. | 用她那口又大又结实的牙 我跟你讲过她的牙齿了吗? |
[05:59] | Did I tell you about her teeth? | 嘿 |
[06:01] | Hey, Dwight, you have some guests. | Dwight 有人找你 |
[06:02] | I think they’re from the forest where we harvest our paper. | 我觉得他们像是从我们 |
[06:07] | Yes. | 纸厂砍伐的森林里来的 没错 |
[06:09] | Ah! | 哦 |
[06:10] | The Brueger family. Welcome. | Bruegger一家 欢迎 |
[06:12] | Fine office you have here. Sturdy walls. | 你这办公室不错啊 墙都很结实 |
[06:14] | Yes. Esther. You look radiant as always. | 没错 Esther – |
[06:18] | Thank you. | 你还是那么魅力四射 – 谢谢你 |
[06:22] | I guess men find Esther attractive. | 我猜男人觉得Esther迷人 |
[06:24] | I mean, if there are chubby chasers, | 我是说 如果有男人人特喜欢胖墩墩的 |
[06:26] | then there are men that like that thing. | 那就有男人喜欢那东西 |
[06:31] | Weird to see how we used to look in those promos. | 在宣传片上看到我们过去的样子 感觉怪怪的 |
[06:34] | Some of us have changed so much. | 有一些人变化好大 |
[06:37] | We’ve all changed. | 我们都变了 |
[06:42] | With our firm, you’ll be building equity | 在我们公司 你可以在退休后相当长段时间 |
[06:44] | for long after they retire your number. | 仍能保持较高收益 |
[06:46] | And we all know baseball does not last forever. | 众所周知 棒球打不了一辈子 |
[06:49] | I look at these actors on TV, and I think, | 我看着电视里的那些演员 |
[06:51] | “Come on. I can do that.” | 就想”拜托 这个我也会” |
[06:53] | Right? | 对吧? |
[06:55] | Watch this. Eat fresh. | 瞧瞧这个 吃得新鲜 |
[06:58] | Now, what does that make you think of? | 这句话会让你们想到什么? |
[07:00] | Subway sandwiches. Yeah. | – 赛百味的三明治 – 没错 |
[07:01] | How? I didn’t say, “Subway sandwiches.” | 怎么会? |
[07:04] | It’s called playing the subtext. | 我并没有说赛百味三明治 这就是潜台词的艺术 |
[07:06] | Wow. | 事实上我自己写了一个脚本 |
[07:07] | I actually wrote a screenplay. | 事实上我自己写了一个脚本 |
[07:08] | It’s called The Big Piece. | 名字叫”大块儿” |
[07:10] | Based on his nickname. I like it already. | 根据他的外号起的 这名字听上去就让人喜欢 |
[07:12] | Let me guess, it’s autobiographical. | 我猜 这是本你的自传吧 |
[07:14] | Half biopic, half superhero movie. | 一半是自传 一半取材超级英雄电影 |
[07:17] | The mild-mannered professional baseball player | 温柔谦恭的 职业棒球手Ryan Howard |
[07:19] | Ryan Howard hits a home run… | – 打出了本垒打 – 好极了 |
[07:20] | Okay. …into outer space. | 一球击出到外太空 |
[07:22] | Ball comes back with space dust on it, | 球落回地球时沾了点太空灰 |
[07:24] | which transforms him into the Big Piece. | 就把他变身为”大块儿” |
[07:27] | Big Piece. The space dust doesit | – 是太空灰变的 – 太空灰 |
[07:29] | Space dust. Okay. | – 不错 |
[07:30] | I actually brought some copies of my script, | – 事实上 我今天把脚本副本带来了 |
[07:33] | if you guys want to read it together. | 要是你们俩也想一起看一下的话 没问题 行啊 |
[07:35] | Sure, yeah. Hollywood. | * 好莱坞 * |
[07:39] | All right. Yeah, we’re gonna read it. | 好吧 |
[07:41] | Okay, great. | – 好 我们会看的 – 好的 很好 |
[07:42] | Andy | Andy, are there documentary groupies? |
[07:46] | Of course there are. | 有没有纪录片的脑残粉啊? |
[07:47] | Of course. | 当然有了 当然 |
[07:49] | A little ironic that I’m gonna be kind of a TV star, | 巧的是我现在也算是个电视明星了 |
[07:51] | because my last Chad Flenderman novel | 我上一部Chad |
[07:54] | was based on a murdered TV star. | Flenderman小说 就是写一个被谋杀的电视明星 |
[07:58] | The Small Scream. I don’t care. | – 《一声尖叫》 – 哦 从不关注 |
[08:00] | Hey, guys, I just found another promo. | 嘿 伙计们 我刚刚又找到了一个版本 |
[08:03] | – It’s in Danish. – Danish? | – 是讲丹麦语的 – 丹麦语? |
[08:05] | I guess it’s gonna start airing in Denmark. | – 我猜可能丹麦也要播这片子了 |
[08:07] | Oh, my God. | – 哦 我的天 |
[08:20] | What was that word they said | 放我的时候他们说的那个词是啥意思? |
[08:21] | when they showed me? Skrald mand? What’s that mean in Danish? | 丹麦语是啥意思? |
[08:25] | IICOOI guy“? | “酷男吗” |
[08:27] | “Dumpster man.” | “垃圾桶男” |
[08:29] | Cool. Superhero. | 棒极了 超级英雄 |
[08:31] | What about me’? Cloken tre pige. | 那我呢? |
[08:34] | Tre pige. “3:00 p.m. girl.” | “下午三点妞” |
[08:37] | What? Why would they… Wait a second. Wait a second. | 什么? 他们怎么会? 等一下 |
[08:41] | What was that? | 等一下 那是什么? |
[08:44] | I didn’t know they were filming then. | 我都不知道那时候他们也在拍 |
[08:46] | It looks like the cameraman was hiding behind the shelves. | 看上去摄影师是躲在架子后面的 |
[08:49] | Wait, so they were filming all the time, | 等下 就是说即使在我们不知道的情况下 |
[08:51] | even when we didn’t know it? | 他们也一直都有拍 |
[08:52] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天 |
[08:59] | There is much more secret filming than I expected. | 秘密拍摄的部分比我想象中 还要多得多 |
[09:02] | But I am fine with it, I mean it. lam. | 但我无所谓 我说真的 |
[09:04] | Are you kidding me? It’s like half the show is secret footage. | – 真的 – 你开玩笑吗? 这片子起码一半都是秘密拍摄的 |
[09:07] | I am a very private person. | 我是个很重隐私的人 |
[09:08] | I show ’em when I want to show ’em. | 我想露点的时候才露 |
[09:10] | Who wants a taste? | 谁想尝尝? 奶酱? |
[09:12] | Boob sauce! Meredith! | – 拜托! |
[09:14] | Oh, my God. Do they film us at night when we’re sleeping? | 哦 我的天 他们晚上也在拍我们吗? |
[09:17] | Yes, Erin. They film us at night when we’re sleeping | – 我们睡觉的时候? – |
[09:19] | ’cause that makes great TV. | 是的 Erin 他们晚上趁我们睡觉的时候也在拍 |
[09:20] | Hey. Oscar. | 因为那样拍出来的片才有看头 – 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[09:22] | I’m sorry, sweetie. This whole thing is just freaking me out. | 这件事把我吓坏了 |
[09:25] | I have been very honest with you guys, | 我已经对你们很坦诚了 |
[09:27] | in a way that could seriously impact | 这种坦诚可能会给我的一个政界朋友 |
[09:28] | the political career of a very good friend of mine. | 的职业生涯带来严重的后果 |
[09:31] | You’re not gonna use any of that, are you? | 你们不会用到那些片段的 对吗? |
[09:34] | People, relax. | 大家放松 |
[09:37] | We are killing it online. | 我们在网上火了 |
[09:38] | Have you guys checked the comments? | 你们有看过网上的评论吗? |
[09:40] | Smokethatskinwagon says, “You guys are killing it.” | 网名为”抽掉那个皮肤马车”的网友写道 “你们这帮人太赞了” 我想说 |
[09:43] | I mean, we’re Internet sensations, guys. | 我们在网上火起来了 |
[09:46] | I think we need to figure out what’s going on. | 我觉得我们得搞清楚到底是怎么回事 |
[09:49] | I mightjust take a little walk. | 我要出去走走 |
[09:51] | Yes, a little walk sounds like a good idea. | 嗯 |
[09:56] | Okay- | 去走走是个好主意 好的 |
[10:03] | Okay, everyone, turn off your mikes. | 好了 大家都把麦克关掉 |
[10:12] | We need to know more. Did those shots have sound? | 我们得深入调查 那个片子有声音吗? |
[10:14] | What exactly did they get on tape? | 他们带子上到底都拍了些什么 |
[10:16] | Isneezed into my hands without using Purell | 我对着手打喷嚏了 而且没用Purell(免洗消毒液牌子) |
[10:19] | and then dipped into the candyjar. | 还把手伸到糖果罐里了 |
[10:20] | Did they film that? | – 他们把这个也拍了吗? – 我来这儿的第一周 |
[10:21] | My first week here, I sneezed directly into the candyjar | 我直接对着糖果罐打喷嚏了 |
[10:23] | becauselthought I’d get more screen time as a villain. | 因为我以为那样就能有更多的… 我以为我大多数镜头能拍成个坏人 |
[10:27] | Okay, Pam, why don’t you visit your buddy, | 好了 Pam 你去找找你那个人 |
[10:29] | the crew guy that got fired, find out what they got? | 就那个被摄像组开掉的 看看他们究竟都拍了些什么 |
[10:32] | – Bflan? – Yeah | – 对 – 好 这事我应该能办 |
[10:33] | Yeah, I guess I could. | 动作要快 Pam 我要知道我给自己捅了多大篓子 |
[10:34] | Hurry, Pam. I need to know how much hellfire is gonna rain down on me. | 动作要快 |
[10:38] | I thought Teri knew about Cynthia. | Pam 我要知道我给自己捅了多大篓子 |
[10:39] | She does, but neither of them know about Lydia. | 我以为Teri知道Cynthia 她是知道 |
[10:42] | Oh. | 但她俩都不知道Lydia – |
[10:44] | Whoa! | 哇哦 – |
[10:48] | Okay, so what’s this lever do? | 这根控制杆是用来干嘛的 那是用来操纵副轴的 |
[10:50] | That manipulates the secondary shaft. | 哦 副轴 |
[10:53] | The secondary shaft. Mmm-hmm. | 它的载重能力达到2000磅 换成甜菜 |
[10:57] | The lift capacity’s up to 2,000 pounds. That’s a lot of beets. | 数量可不小 来谈谈条件吧 |
[11:01] | Let’s talk terms. | 如果你同意四六分摊 付清这台拖拉机的钱 |
[11:02] | If you agree to a 40:60 split on this tractor, | 我就把它停到我的一个谷仓里 |
[11:06] | I’ll store it in one of my barns. | Bruegger先生 |
[11:08] | Mr. Brueger, are you trying to take advantage of me | 难道因为我对你女儿有兴趣 你就想占我便宜吗 |
[11:10] | because I’m interested in your daughter? | 五五分 |
[11:12] | 50:50 split, or no deal. | 不然就拉倒 |
[11:15] | Esther, get in the truck. | Esther 上卡车 |
[11:18] | No, wait, okay, wait. | 别 等等 好吧 等等 |
[11:21] | You win. | 你赢了 |
[11:24] | Let’s get the paperwork started. | 那就去签署文件吧 |
[11:30] | We should buy an auger together. | 我们应该一起买台钻孔机 |
[11:32] | Oh. | 是 |
[11:34] | Yeah. Yeah, we should do that. | 是的 没错 |
[11:36] | You would be a great one to buy an auger with. | 你会是合资买钻孔机的最佳人选 |
[11:42] | Hello, honey, I just spoke to the TV repairman, | 嗨 亲爱的 我刚和电视维修工人讲过电话 |
[11:45] | and he says we need to keep our TVs turned off | 他说我们的电视 |
[11:48] | for a couple of months. | 几个月内怕是无法使用了 |
[11:49] | Something about the wiring. | 是线路问题 |
[11:51] | Oh! Seven new comments. “The guy at 0:19 is hawt.” | 哦 7个新评论 19秒时出现的家伙是个帅哥 |
[11:56] | “Hi, bongripper, it’s me, Andy, the guy from 0:19. | 嗨 超赞咸猪手 是我 Andy 19秒时出现的那个人 |
[11:59] | “I’m glad that you enjoyed my work in that promo. | 很高兴你喜欢我在宣传片里的演出 |
[12:02] | “I really enjoyed your comment. | 我真的很高兴你给我评价 |
[12:04] | “Going to read some more comments now. Have a great day!” | 现在继续读一些评论吧 祝你过得愉快 |
[12:09] | “He’s not hawt. He’s gay.” | 他不是帅哥 他是个同性恋 |
[12:18] | “Dear JasonJasonJason, it’s me, Andy. Nice name. Not! | 亲爱的JasonJasonJason 是我 Andy 好名字啊 逊毙了好吗 |
[12:23] | “Guess what? I’m not gay. So, you’re an idiot. | 你知道吗 我不是同性恋 所以你是个笨蛋 还有 根据这个网站上 |
[12:25] | “And I am hawt, according to people on this site who have a brain. | 有大脑的人的话 我是个帅哥 |
[12:30] | “Never comment on this page ever again.” | 不要再来这个网页评论了 他是个帅哥 看到没 |
[12:33] | “He is hawt.” See? Thank you. That’s more like it. | 谢谢 这才像话 |
[12:38] | “He is butt.” | 他是个臭屁股 啊 干 |
[12:42] | Damn it! | 我他妈要疯了 |
[12:44] | I’m about to lose my freaking mind! | 去你的 |
[12:47] | Screw you, TexasPoonTappa. Oh. | 德州勺子扫把 |
[12:53] | Security deposit. That’s been… | 保证金 那… |
[12:55] | Standard. Right. Standard. | – 按标准来算 – 好 按标准来 |
[12:57] | Hey, can I talk to you for one second? Not now. | – 嘿 能和你说句话吗 – 现在不行 不行 不行 |
[12:59] | Just one second. No. No. | – 一会儿就好 – 不行 |
[13:01] | I’m closing a deal on a tractor with the father | – 一会儿 |
[13:04] | of a woman I plan to inseminate. | – 我在处理交易 一笔和我打算上的女人的爸爸的拖拉机交易 |
[13:06] | Don’t do it. What? | – 别 – 什么 |
[13:07] | Don’t you cap that pen. | 你别盖那支笔 别把笔盖上 |
[13:08] | Do not cap that pen! Do not! | 不–要 |
[13:10] | You capped it! | 你盖上了 |
[13:11] | Wow. You are serious. Okay, you’ve got two minutes. | 你是认真的 好 给你两分钟 |
[13:14] | Then the cap comes off. | 然后就把笔给我 |
[13:15] | Dude, we’re being conned. | 兄弟 我们被骗了 |
[13:18] | Go on. | 继续 |
[13:20] | These chicks are way too hot to be into us. | 这些妙龄少女不可能喜欢我们的 |
[13:22] | Esther’s just pretending to like you, | Esther只是假装喜欢你 |
[13:24] | so that you’ll buy her daddy a new tractor. | 你才会帮他爸买一辆新的拖拉机 |
[13:28] | No. | 不是吧 |
[13:29] | Yeah, the sister’s trying to seduce me | 是的 她姐妹正在色诱我和她一起买钻孔机 |
[13:30] | into buying an auger with her. | 什么 |
[13:32] | What? Has the warranty expired on the auger you have now? | 现在手上的钻孔机过了质保期了吗 |
[13:34] | I don’t even know what an auger is. | 我甚至不知道什么是钻孔机 没有女人会想要 |
[13:38] | No woman would ever want a man | 不知道什么是钻孔机的男人 |
[13:40] | who doesn’t know what an auger is. | 嘿 |
[13:43] | Hey. You ready to sign? | 你可以签名了吗 我想我需要点时间考虑你的条件 |
[13:45] | I just need a moment to consider your offer. | 抱歉 |
[13:49] | Excuse me. | 哦 嘿 |
[14:02] | Oh, hey. Hey. | 嗨 抱歉 |
[14:03] | Hi. | Hi. |
[14:05] | I’m sorry. Do you have a minute? Is this a bad time? | 有时间吗 我来的时机是不是不太恰当 |
[14:07] | No, no. Please, yeah. Come on in. | 不 不会 请进 |
[14:12] | Good to see you. Sorry. My place is usually not this… | 很高兴见到你 抱歉 我家平时并不是 这么– |
[14:16] | Oh, my gosh, please, don’t. | 哦 我的天啊 不用收拾了 |
[14:19] | Actually, it’s always like this. | 没事 不 我 实际上一直都是这样 |
[14:21] | You want to go outside? It’s a little less cluttered out there. | 你想到外面去吗 外面还整洁一点 |
[14:23] | Sure. Yeah. Yeah? | – 当然 好的 好的 – 好 |
[14:28] | Let me grab a couple drinks. Okay. | – 我去拿点饮料 – 好 |
[14:32] | Wow. You have a nice view. | 哦 哇 好景色啊 |
[14:34] | All right. | 好的 |
[14:36] | That’s for you. Thank you. | – 给你 – 哦 谢谢 |
[14:39] | Cheers. | Cheers. – 干杯 – 干杯 |
[14:42] | All right. How much have you revealed on camera | 好的 |
[14:44] | about your relationship with the Senator? | 镜头拍到了多少 你和参议员关系的画面 |
[14:46] | They caught us kissing on Halloween. | 他们抓拍到我们万圣节的接吻 |
[14:48] | He was dressed like Ronald Reagan! | 他那时打扮得像里根总统啊 – 哦哦哦 – |
[14:50] | God. Ow! Angela! | 天啊 Angela 好 他亲吻时像杰克·肯尼迪啊 |
[14:53] | Well, he kissed like Jack Kennedy. Oh. | – 哦 – 停下 |
[14:55] | Stop it. Stop kissing him. | 别再亲他了 必须有人打电话警告他 |
[14:57] | Someone needs to call and warn him. This could ruin his career. | 这会毁了他的前程的 我不想带给他坏消息 – |
[15:01] | Idon%Hke giving him bad news. | 给他打电话 – 你给他打电话 |
[15:02] | Call him! You call him! | – 打电话给他 打电话 – 别打我了 不 – 所以 – 所以 什么风把你吹来了 那纪录片的宣传片今天发布了 – 哦 好 那真是太好了 – 是的 |
[15:04] | Call him! Call him! Stop hitting me! No! | |
[15:06] | So… | So… |
[15:08] | What brings you by? | |
[15:10] | Well, the promo for the documentary aired today. | |
[15:13] | Yeah, that’s right. Yeah. | – 这真是疯狂 – 是啊 |
[15:14] | It’s kind of crazy. It is. | 看看这些 |
[15:16] | See all this, like, old stuff. | 之前的东西 |
[15:17] | I know. | – 我知道 – 像是 Jim和我在屋顶上 |
[15:19] | There’s that shot of Jim and I up on the roof. | – 拍的那一幕 – 哦 是的 那 – 那真是美好的一刻 – 是啊 真的不错 对吧 |
[15:22] | Yeah, that was a good moment. | |
[15:25] | – Yeah, wasn’t that neat? | |
[15:26] | Yeah, that was cool. | 嗯 很不错 |
[15:27] | Yeah. | – 是 |
[15:29] | And there’s this one when we were listening | 还有一幕是我们在听音乐 |
[15:31] | to music, and it’s like, | 看起来就像 |
[15:33] | it’s like we were in love, | 就像我们爱着彼此 却不知道彼此相爱 |
[15:34] | we didn’t even know we were in love. | 这 |
[15:39] | But do you think Jim’s changed? | 但是 你觉不觉得Jim变了 |
[15:43] | Um… | – 呃 – 抱歉 |
[15:44] | I’m sorry. Did that… But that was out of the blue. | 是不是 这个问题太突然了 |
[15:46] | I just mean, because you know us, | 我的意思是 你了解我们 |
[15:48] | and you’ve observed us for 10 years, | 并且你 像是 见证了我们的十年 |
[15:51] | and I feel like he’s… | 我觉得他 |
[15:54] | I just feel like he’s so into his work right now, and… | 我只是感觉他现在如此专注于工作 |
[16:00] | I don’t know. Am I crazy? | 而且… 我不知道 |
[16:03] | No, you’re not crazy. | 我是不是说疯话了 |
[16:08] | Well, I wish that made me feel better. | 不 你没有 |
[16:12] | Listen, so, everybody saw the promos, | 好吧 我希望这能让我好受点 |
[16:16] | and they’re kind of freaking out. | 听着 大家看了宣传片 |
[16:18] | ‘Cause it seems like you got a lot of private stuff on camera. | 他们有点抓狂 因为好像你在镜头里加进了很多隐私 |
[16:21] | Yeah. | – 对 – 你知道的 |
[16:22] | Stuff people didn’t intend for everyone to see, | 一些大家不想让任何人看到的东西 |
[16:25] | and they kind of want to know how much. | 他们想知道到底有多少 他们想知道有多少什么 |
[16:28] | They want to know how much what? | 你拍到了多少 |
[16:29] | How much stuff you got. | 几乎所有的都拍了 |
[16:31] | Pretty much everything. | 好吧 但是如果我们关掉了麦克风呢 |
[16:32] | Well, yeah, but what if we turn off our mike packs? | 他们有抛物型的麦克风 他们在100码内都能追踪到你 |
[16:35] | They’ve got parabolic mikes. They can pick you up 100 yards away. | 所以 如果你在那附近 |
[16:38] | So, no, if you were around there, they got you. | 他们还是能录到你 所以这十年以来我们基本没有隐私咯 |
[16:41] | So, we basically had no privacy for 10 years. | 也不尽然 我的意思是 |
[16:44] | That’s not really true. I mean… | – 那个 |
[16:47] | Um… | – 嗯 |
[16:50] | Yeah, I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[16:52] | No, hang on a second. Pam, I’m sorry. | 哦 不 等一下 Pam |
[16:53] | I can explain this so much better. | 抱歉 我 我 – |
[16:56] | No, I think you explained it. | 我能好好跟你解释 – 不 我想你已经解释过了 |
[16:58] | Look, if you give me a chance, I can… Pam… | 听着 如果你给我个机会 |
[17:04] | “Together we will win this baseball game | 我可以… Pam |
[17:06] | “against the Evil Space Yankees. Eat fresh.” | “团结一致 我们就能在棒球赛中打赢邪恶的洋基队 |
[17:09] | That’ll pay for the exploding helicopter. | 吃得新鲜” 那会为爆炸的直升机买单 – |
[17:11] | Smart. Mmm-hmm. | 聪明 – |
[17:13] | “Suddenly, the evil thugs break into the stadium. | 嗯嗯 “突然 |
[17:16] | “The Big Piece hits baseballs at the evil thugs.” | 那些恶徒闯进体育馆 那群恶徒遇到了大问题” “给我买点花生还有Jacks薄脆饼干” |
[17:19] | “Buy me some peanuts and crackerjacks.” | 来吧 哥们 |
[17:20] | Come on, man. Sell it. | 有感情点 就是啊 |
[17:22] | Yeah, Jim. | Jim “给我买点花生还有Jacks薄脆饼干” |
[17:26] | “Buy me some peanuts and crackerjacks!” | 恩 这样好多了 |
[17:28] | Yeah, that’s better. | “一堆性感的女人走过去 ‘哦 耶'” |
[17:29] | “A bunch of hot women go, ‘Oh, yeah!”‘ | “Megan 当我还只是一个 普通的职业棒球选手的时候 |
[17:33] | “Megan, I was too shy to tell you this | 我太害羞 没敢告诉你 |
[17:34] | “when I was just a normal professional baseball player, | 但是 我爱你” “他们接吻 |
[17:37] | “but I love you.” | 感情强烈 – |
[17:39] | “They kiss. It is super emotional. Like in Toy Story.” | 就像《玩具总动员》里面那样” – 哇 |
[17:43] | Wow. | 我觉得这实在写的太好了 |
[17:44] | I tell you what. It’s really strong. | 我迫不及待想读剩下的内容了 |
[17:46] | Can’t wait to read the rest of it later, see how it ends. | – 想看它怎样结尾 – 写的太好了 |
[17:48] | It’s so strong. | 那就读下去 |
[17:49] | Keep reading then. | “得走了 |
[17:51] | “Gotta go. Darth Vader’s launching a huge attack.” | Darth Vader在发动一场大型的进攻” |
[17:55] | Um, another thing. I’m gonna need you | 呃 另一件事 |
[17:57] | to get me the rights to Darth Vader. | 我需要你能够争取到 我们可以使用Darth Vader的名字的权利 |
[18:01] | I don’t know how we’d go about doing that, but… | 我不知道我们要怎么安排这个 但是 |
[18:03] | We can look into it. We’ll look into it. | – 我们会尽力 – 我们会想办法的 |
[18:06] | We need Darth. | 我们需要Darth |
[18:07] | We gotta get him. Go after Darth then. | – 我们需要他 – 那就争取看看 |
[18:08] | We’re gonna go get him. | – 我们争取到他的 |
[18:09] | That’s what we’re gonna do. | – T这就是我们要做的 |
[18:10] | We’re gonna go get him. | 我们会争取到他的 |
[18:13] | Maybe you’re right. Esther’s a 10, | 也许你是对的 Esther足足有10分 |
[18:15] | and the best I’ve ever done is Angela, | 而我约会过最好的是Angela |
[18:17] | who’s a nine, and she rejected me. | 她最多9分 而且她拒绝了我 |
[18:19] | A Scranton nine, but, yeah, point taken. | 是咱Scranton这边标准的9分 但是 你说的有道理 |
[18:22] | Hey, let’s go out tonight and just score a couple of fours, huh? | 嘿 晚上出去玩吧 钓上几个四分的妞儿好了? |
[18:26] | I mean, there are no games with fours. | 我是说 四分的简直可以唾手而得啊 |
[18:28] | Who needs a new tractor anyway? | 再说谁需要一辆新的拖拉机啊 |
[18:30] | Maybe we’re the kind of guys who end up with a tractor | 也许我们是那种 适合用过很久 |
[18:32] | that’s already been rode hard and put away muddy. | 满是泥巴 停置不用的拖拉机的家伙 |
[18:35] | Screw new tractors. Guys like us, | 去他的新拖拉机 |
[18:37] | we got to plant our seed a different way. | 我们这样的家伙 更适合用别的方式传播精子 |
[18:39] | By hand. | 用撸的 |
[18:42] | Dwight. We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[18:45] | I don’t know that there’s anything | 我不知道我们之间还有什么好谈的 |
[18:46] | left for us to talk about, Esther. | |
[18:48] | Look, we’re gonna have the tractor | 听着 |
[18:49] | for the same amount of work days, | 我们双方在工作日 有同样长的使用权 |
[18:51] | but my dad is planning on leasing it | 但是我爸爸计划着在周末 |
[18:52] | to the Vanderkirk brothers on the weekends. | 把它租给Vanderkirk兄弟 |
[18:54] | No. | 不 |
[18:55] | So, you’re gonna be paying more, | 所以你会花更多钱 |
[18:57] | but he’s putting on 10 times the miles, | 而他会多用十倍的里程数 |
[18:58] | and he’s pocketing a profit behind your back. | 并且在你背后赚取利润 |
[19:00] | Thatsnake! | 那老狐狸 |
[19:01] | You need to tell him you want a deal based on miles, | 你必须告诉他你要的是 以里程数为基础的交易 |
[19:03] | or he can just stick that tractor where the sun don’t shine. | 否则他可以把拖拉机 一直放在太阳晒不到的地方 |
[19:05] | That shady grove out by Willard’s Pond. | Willard家池塘附近背阴的林子 |
[19:09] | So, you’re fine with me not leasing the tractor? | 所以 你确实是喜欢我的 而不是因为那拖拉机 |
[19:13] | I mean, our courtship can proceed? Of course. | 我的意思是 我们还能继续约会? 当然 |
[19:17] | You didn’t think I was just tractor bait, did you? | 你没有把我当成拖拉机的诱饵吧 |
[19:22] | No. | 没–有 |
[19:24] | Yeah. | – 那 – 是的 |
[19:25] | Hey, Dwight. What’s an auger used for? | 嘿 Dwight 钻孔机是用来干嘛的 |
[19:28] | Post hole digging. | 快速打洞 |
[19:34] | You’ve reached Senator Robert Lipton. Please leave a message. | 已经帮您连线到Robert Lipton参议员 请留言 |
[19:38] | ‘, honey. | – 嗨 亲爱的 – 嘿 亲爱的 |
[19:39] | Go. No, go ahead. No, you go. | – 不 你先 – 讲 不 讲 – 嗨 亲爱的 – 嘿 嘿 Robert |
[19:40] | Hi, honey. Hey, Robert. | – 嗨 亲爱的 – 嘿 嘿 Robert |
[19:43] | It’s Angela and Oscar. Hey. | – 我们是Angela 和 Oscar – 嘿 |
[19:44] | Just a few quick things. | 就跟你说几件事 |
[19:46] | The documentary’s going to be airing soon, | 纪录片很快就发布了 |
[19:49] | and you look great in the promos. | 你 你在宣传片里看起来帅极了 |
[19:51] | You look so handsome. Very presidential. | – 哦 你看起来帅呆了 – 哦 非常有总统范儿 |
[19:55] | Very much so. Absolutely. Yeah. | – 非常非常 绝对 – 对 |
[19:57] | Hey, I get the sense you’re gonna be outed as gay. | 嘿 我有预感你会被出柜 |
[19:59] | Yes, and I cheated on you with Dwight. | 而且 我红杏出墙 跟Dwight有一腿 |
[20:02] | It looks like they got it on film. I didn’t tell you about it. | 看起来他们好像把它拍进去了 我没有跟你说这件事 |
[20:06] | I think that’s it. I think we’re good. | – 我想就这事儿啦 – 嗯 就说这些了 |
[20:08] | Done. Okay. Bye. Love you. | – 说完了 好的 – 拜拜 爱你 |
[20:14] | Hey, TexasPoonTappa and JasonJasonJason | 嘿德州勺子扫把还有JasonJasonJason |
[20:17] | and all the rest of you haters out there, check this out. | 还有其他那些对我怀恨在心的人 看好了 来舔我的蛋蛋吧 |
[20:41] | Good night, Andy. | – 晚安 Andy – 嗯 晚安 |
[20:42] | Yeah. See ya. | 再见 |
[20:45] | Oh! | 哦 |
[20:46] | What? | 什么 |
[21:01] | I hope you got sound on everything. I’d love a DVD of that. | 我希望都能配上声音 我想要个的这个版本的DVD 爱人 |