时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | What the hell? | 搞什么啊? 电梯维修 给你带来不便了 |
[00:07] | No! This is not happening. | 不是玩真的吧 |
[00:09] | Didn’t you get the memo? It’s Stairmageddon. | 没收到备忘录吗? 今天要楼梯大决战哦 |
[00:11] | Come on, Stanley! | 来吧 Stanley! |
[00:13] | Dwight is having maintenance done on the elevator today, | 今天 Dwight雇人对电梯进行检修 |
[00:16] | and he was really on top of it. | 他还真是很上心 走楼梯 楼梯已经不是失火才用的了 |
[00:17] | Weeks ago, he started the Stairmageddon Awareness campaign. | 如何走楼梯 几周前 他就开始给大家的楼梯决战 做预热了 |
[00:21] | The idea was to get us prepared both mentally and physically | 目的是要让大家身心都能准备好 |
[00:25] | for a day that hopefully comes once in a hundred years. | 这一天估计百年一遇 |
[00:29] | It’s a mageddon! | 是”大决战”唉! |
[00:31] | Come on! Come on, Stanley! Stay in it! | 加油! 加油 |
[00:35] | I put 17 damn years into this company, | Stanley 坚持住! |
[00:38] | and now they’re making me climb Stair Mountain? | 我在这公司奉献了他妈的17年 现在居然他们要逼我爬天梯啊! |
[00:41] | Come on! | – 来啊! – 我们办公室体重超常的人有点超标 – 太可恶了 – 来吧 你能行的 |
[00:42] | Our office has an unusually large number of unusually large people. | |
[00:47] | This is an abomination! | |
[00:49] | Come on, you got this! | 如果在咱这里 |
[00:50] | OSCAR”. So when something as routine as elevator maintenance happens, | 天天要用的电梯要维修 |
[00:54] | and people are forced to expend cardiovascular effort, | 而大家都不得不加大心血管的负担 |
[00:57] | we have to compare it to the end of time. | 我们就完全可以把它和世界末日相提并论 |
[01:10] | Red alert, red alert! | 红色警戒! 红色警戒! |
[01:12] | The reviews are in! I repeat, the reviews are in! | 评论出来啦 我重复一遍 评论出来啦 |
[01:15] | What? I just got a text from my brother. | – 什么? – 刚才我兄弟给我发短信了 |
[01:17] | ScrantonTimesTribune.com. There’s a review of the documentary. | Scranton时代先驱.com 上面有关于纪录片的评论 |
[01:20] | What does it say? | 怎么说的? |
[01:21] | I don’t know, Phyllis! | 我不知道 Phyllis |
[01:23] | I just got the text and started screaming red alert! | 我刚收到短信 就开始大叫”红色警戒”了 |
[01:25] | Well, the alert was already set to red, because of Stairmageddon. | 由于出现楼梯大决战 告警等级已经是红色的了 |
[01:28] | Do you think I should set it to double red? | 你觉得我该升级到”双重红色警戒”等级? |
[01:30] | I think we should. | 我看有必要 |
[01:34] | “The Office: An American Workplace | “办公室: 一个美国的工作场所 |
[01:36] | “airing on PBS next month is a documentary | “是下月将在PBS播出的纪录片 它跟踪拍摄了 |
[01:39] | “following the employees of Scranton’s own Dunder Mifflin paper company!” | Scranton本地的Dunder Mifflin 纸品公司的雇员!” 哇! |
[01:44] | “In the series, which will air starting in May, | “在五月播出的本系列纪录片中 |
[01:47] | “we get an in-depth look at many interesting local people. | “我们会深入实地看看许多有意思的当地人 |
[01:52] | “There’s Kevin Malone, the Falstaffian accountant, | “里面有Kevin Malone 胖乎乎的萌会计 |
[01:55] | “Dwight | “Dwight Schrute, the head salesman, |
[01:58] | “forever chasing a manager position he will never get.” | Schrute 头号销售员 |
[02:02] | What does Josh McAulliffe know about the paper business? | 永远在追逐不可能获得的经理头衔” Josh |
[02:05] | He works for a news… Thing. | Mcauliffe对纸品行业懂个屁 他是搞那个啥…新闻的 |
[02:08] | “Andy Bernard | “Andy Bernard. |
[02:10] | “The rudderless trust fund child/middle-manager | 毫无目标的 |
[02:15] | “whose incompetence is emblematic | 靠信托基金过活的长不大的中年经理 “他的无能就是美国衰退经济的写照” |
[02:17] | “of a declining American economy.” | 哎呦 真过分啊 |
[02:18] | Ouch. Sorry, Andy. Thafs“. | Andy 这– |
[02:21] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 他知道个鬼啊? |
[02:22] | What the hell does he know? | “他职业生涯毫无建树 很可能就是因为 |
[02:24] | “A possible explanation for his lack of career focus | 他出人意料的音乐才华” – |
[02:27] | “is his surprising musical talent.” | 你帮我打出来 – |
[02:31] | I want you to print that out for me. I will. | 好的 既然这部纪录片要播了 |
[02:33] | Now that this documentary is coming out, | 我在Dunder Mifflin的日子 |
[02:35] | my days at Dunder Mifflin are probably limited. | 搞不好屈指可数了 知道吗? 这样很好 |
[02:39] | And you know what? Good! | 反正我也不想这么浪费生命 |
[02:40] | Because this is not what I wanted to do with my life. | 我想成为我这一代的Lisa |
[02:43] | I wanted to be my generation’s Lisa Loeb. | Loeb(歌手) “尽管本片主要聚焦日常的办公室生活 |
[02:46] | “Though it mostly focuses on the daily realities of office life, | “它还有一条支线剧情 |
[02:49] | “a lurid subplot reveals the hypocrisy of a local public figure | 揭露了本地一名公众人物的丑恶嘴脸 他满口宣扬家庭观念 |
[02:53] | “embroiled in a gay affair while preaching family values.” | 却深陷同志婚外情” 哪个公众人物? |
[02:57] | Oh… Which public figure? | 我打赌是Katie |
[03:00] | I bet it’s Katie Couric. I’ve been saying this for years. | Couric(记者) 我怀疑她好多年了 |
[03:03] | No, I think they mean more like a politician. | 不 我觉得他们说的应该是政客一类的 |
[03:12] | You own the building. | 这栋楼是你的 |
[03:14] | Why can’t you fix the elevator in the middle of the night? | 你干嘛不能半夜修电梯呢? |
[03:17] | Who do I look like, Jackie Joyner-Kersee? | 你以为我是Jackie Joyner-Kersee啊? (前著名短跑运动员) |
[03:19] | Well, I did say it would be an inconvenience. | 我也说过 会有点不方便嘛 |
[03:22] | You should have called me from downstairs. We could’ve met in the lobby. | 你该楼下就给我打电话 我们本来可以在大堂见的 |
[03:25] | It’s time to go out on a sale. | 我们该出去跑销售了! |
[03:27] | Here we go. Son, you lost your mind. | – 走吧 – 孩子 你疯了吧 |
[03:28] | I’m not going anywhere until you fix my elevator. | 你不修好电梯 我哪儿都不去 |
[03:31] | The buyer is your sister’s friend, | 买家是你妹妹的朋友 |
[03:33] | this is the printing paper for the entire school district of Lackawanna. | 这笔生意可是为整个Lackawanna区的 学校提供打印纸啊 |
[03:37] | You are coming, and that’s an order! | 你要去 这是命令 |
[03:40] | You are not my damn boss and you never will be! | 你特么又不是我老板 你也不会是老板! |
[03:42] | Guess what? Never going to happen! Pete. Iced tea! | 猜怎么着? 别做那个梦了! Pete 冰茶 三份糖 五分奶油 你早上惯例的3×5 马上为你送到 我们不会迟到的 |
[03:47] | Three sugars, five creams! | |
[03:49] | Your morning 3×5 coming right up. | |
[03:54] | Well, we won’t be late. I love you, Mom. Thanks. | 我爱你 妈妈 |
[03:58] | Oh, your mom’s watching the kids tonight. So what are you two up to? | 谢谢 今晚你妈会帮你们看孩子 那你们俩什么安排啊? |
[04:03] | Oh, um, Embassy Suites, | 开个大套房 |
[04:04] | Do Not Disturb sign on the door, | “请勿打扰”的牌子门上一挂 |
[04:06] | Mommy and Daddy are on the floor. | 妈咪和爹地在地上滚 |
[04:08] | I wish. What then? | 我倒是想呢 那你们干嘛啊? |
[04:11] | Oh, nothing that exciting. | 反正不是那么让人激动的事儿啦 |
[04:20] | Marriage counseling. | 婚姻咨询? |
[04:22] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[04:23] | Did you know, that is the only kind of counseling I’ve never had. | 就这种咨询 我从没经历过了 |
[04:27] | You know, Jim’s kind of nervous about it, | Jim有点紧张 |
[04:29] | but I think it could really help. Mmm. | 但是我觉得我们真的需要咨询一下 我觉得我们有问题 |
[04:31] | If we’re having issues, it can’t hurt to talk about them, right? | 谈一谈也无伤大雅的 对不对? |
[04:40] | Hey, Toby. Um… I wanted to ask you a question. | 嘿 Toby 我想问你个问题 行啊 |
[04:44] | Oh, sure. | 有点涉及到隐私 |
[04:45] | It’s a little, uh, personal. | 问吧 让我们亲密起来 |
[04:47] | Let’s do it. Let’s get personal. | (也有身体接触的意思) – 我想跟你谈谈你离婚的事情 |
[04:49] | I wanted to talk to you about your divorce. Whoa. | – 哇 |
[04:52] | Sorry. I… No, no, no. What I meant… | 对不起 我–不是的 我其实是想说–我的意思是– |
[04:54] | What I meant actually, was… No. It’s okay, | 嗯 没事 没关系的 我能受得了 |
[04:56] | – I can handle it. Uh… So? | |
[04:59] | You guys obviously went through some tough times | 嗯 说吧… |
[05:01] | leading up to it. | – 你们离婚之前肯定也痛苦过很长一段时间吧 |
[05:02] | Okay- | 好吧 我在想 |
[05:04] | I was wondering if you ever did any couples counseling? | 你之前是不是做过 什么婚姻咨询? |
[05:07] | Oh sure, lots of times, yeah. | 当然啊 好多次呐 |
[05:11] | Wait, you and Pam aren’t in couples counseling, are you? | 嗯 等等 你跟Pam不会在做婚姻咨询吧? |
[05:14] | Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[05:15] | No, no. We’re just starting couples counseling. | 不 不 不 不 我们刚开始做咨询 |
[05:20] | Uh… | 这么说也没好到哪儿去啊 唉 你们呐 |
[05:21] | Which doesn’t sound any better. | 是Kelly提的 现在都2013年了 那–嘿 |
[05:25] | Even you GUYS- | 嘿 不行 不 |
[05:27] | Kelly called it. 2013. | 出去 – Clark |
[05:31] | Hey! Hey, hey. No. No. Get out of here. Clark, get out of here. | 出去 – 抱歉打搅了 |
[05:35] | My mistake. TOBY: Yes, it is your mistake. | 对 你是该抱歉 |
[05:37] | He’s lingering, so annoying. | 他还阴魂不散的 |
[05:40] | I’m going to kill him. | 真讨厌 |
[05:43] | How can I help? I’m here. That’s all right. | 那要我怎么帮助你啊? 我在呢 没关系的 |
[05:45] | Hello, William Morris Agency? | 喂 William Morris经纪公司吗 |
[05:47] | I need to speak with your best agent | 我要找你们所的头牌 |
[05:49] | who represents your biggest stars. | 代理最棒的明星的那位说话 |
[05:51] | Yes, I’ll hold. | 好 我不挂 |
[05:53] | I’m sorry, I misunderstood. Goodbye. | 对不起 |
[06:04] | Thank you, Stan. | 我误解了 再见 |
[06:07] | Oh, honey. | 谢谢你 Stan |
[06:10] | Look, I just want our life to get back to normal. | 亲爱的 我只想我们的生活回归正常 |
[06:13] | Ribbon cuttings, charity balls. | 剪彩 参加慈善舞会什么的 |
[06:14] | Don’t worry. I’ve scheduled a press conference for later today. | 别担心 |
[06:18] | We just need to face the cameras together, | 我今天稍晚安排了新闻发布会 我们只需要一起站在镜头前面就好 |
[06:20] | a beloved public servant and his devoted wife. | 一个深受爱戴的公仆 和一直支持他的妻子 |
[06:23] | And move on. | 然后一切过去了 |
[06:25] | All right. lfl have to be the good wife, | 好吧 如果要我演好老婆 |
[06:27] | I’ll be the best damned wife there is. | 我就要做个最牛逼的好老婆 |
[06:29] | Correction, best darned wife. | 更正 最好的老婆 |
[06:32] | Sorry, I’m a better wife than that. | 对不起 我这种老婆可不能说脏话 |
[06:37] | Andy, I need to talk to you. | Andy 我得跟你谈谈 |
[06:39] | Yeah. Come on in. I’m just on hold with another talent agency. | 嗯 进来吧 我在等艺人经纪公司的人回话呢 |
[06:42] | Ifsinsane. This promo with me playing banjo | 疯了啊 |
[06:45] | has 250 views already. | 那预告里我玩班卓琴的片段 已经有250个人看过了 |
[06:46] | And every time I click, there’s more. 251. | 我每点击一次 次数都会增加 |
[06:50] | 252. I can’t even keep up! | 252 快得我都跟不上进度啦! |
[06:51] | Stanley is refusing to go out on a sales call. | Stanley不肯出去跑业务 |
[06:55] | I hate people. | 人真讨厌! |
[06:57] | Why do they never do what you need them to do? | 为啥他们总是不能让你如愿呢? |
[06:59] | Stanley has to go, that’s final. | Stanley必须去 最终决定 |
[07:00] | So what I’m hearing you say is, | 所以你的意思是 |
[07:02] | make Stanley go out on this sales call by whatever means possible? | “不择手段地逼Stanley出外勤” 对吧? |
[07:04] | Yes! | 是的! |
[07:07] | I’m sorry I’m being curt. It’s just, | 不好意思 |
[07:08] | I’m about to land a top talent agent. | 我得长话短说 我要搞定一个牛逼艺人经纪人了 |
[07:10] | Mmm-hmm. | 祝你好运 |
[07:11] | Good luck. | |
[07:13] | Directory. | 找哪个部门? |
[07:16] | Movie Star Department. | 电影明星部 |
[07:19] | Back. Directory. | 返回上一层 重听部分代号 |
[07:21] | For five years I’ve held my instincts in check, | 五年了 |
[07:24] | because I wanted to be made manager. | 我一直压抑着自己的本能 |
[07:27] | Maybe it’s time for me to just let that thought go. | 因为我想做经理 也许现在我该放弃这个念头 |
[07:30] | It’s kind of painful, but it’s also freeing, in a way. | 有点痛苦 但是好歹也算是一种解脱 |
[07:34] | Now it’s all about my instincts. | 现在我要听从我的本性的召唤 嘿 Dwight |
[07:41] | Stanley Hey, Dwight. Stanley. | |
[07:44] | One way or another, you are going to come with me | 无论如何 你都要跟我一起去搞定这笔销售 |
[07:46] | to make this sale. | 免了 |
[07:47] | Pass. | 免了 嘿 能不能先让我出去 |
[07:49] | Hey, can you just let me out of here before whatever comes next? | 然后再说啊? 别担心 就是个公牛麻醉枪 |
[07:52] | Don’t worry, it’s just a bull tranquilizer. | 没什么好紧张的 |
[07:54] | Nothing to be alarmed about, | 只不过是一猛男用麻醉枪对准了 |
[07:55] | it’s just a man pointing a bull tranquilizer at a co-worker. | 同事而已 Dwight |
[07:57] | Dwight, you do not learn, do you? | 你还不吸取教训啊 |
[08:01] | For a threat to be credible, you have… | 要让人相信你的威胁 你就得– |
[08:03] | Holy | 天哪… 你不是吧 |
[08:05] | No, you didn’t. I’m sick of you and your… | 真受够你 跟你的– |
[08:16] | It’s all right. Andy approved it. | 没关系的 Andy批准的 |
[08:20] | Man, he is really in twinkle town now. | 天哪 他真的不省人事了呢 |
[08:23] | Is he going to be okay? | 他会没事的吧? |
[08:25] | I mean, weren’t those darts intended for an animal, like, | 我是说 这镖 是用在牲口上的吧 |
[08:27] | two to three times larger than him? | 而且肯定是比他大两三倍的啊 |
[08:29] | Okay, this dosage was meant for a very small bull, | 好吧 这个剂量是给一头很小的牛的 |
[08:33] | and Stanley’s got way more body fat than they do. | Stanley的体内脂肪可比它们多多啦 |
[08:34] | You gave him three shots. | – 你对他连发了三镖啊 – 嘘 |
[08:38] | We’ve got about 45 minutes | 在他苏醒之前 我们还有45分钟送他去见客户 |
[08:40] | to get him to the client before he comes to. | 抓住他的脚 – |
[08:42] | Grab his feet. | 速度点 动起来! |
[08:46] | Let’s go! Move it! All right. | – 好吧 |
[08:48] | One, two, three! | 他就像个海牛 |
[08:51] | He’s like a manatee. | 准备好了吗? 再试一次 |
[08:53] | Ready? Let’s go again. Come on. | 来 我们可以的 |
[08:55] | We can do this. One, two, three! | 天哪 |
[09:00] | Oh, God. | 怪不得我电梯的电缆会承受那么大压力呢 我们得找个独轮车什么的来 |
[09:02] | No wonder my elevator cables are under such strain. | 对 |
[09:04] | We got to get a wheelbarrow or something. | 好了 我们可以了 |
[09:06] | Yes. | 能行的 |
[09:10] | Okay, we’re good. We’re good. | 来吧 – |
[09:13] | Let’s go. Oh, my God. | 推 |
[09:16] | Push! lam! | – 我在推啊! |
[09:19] | Any big weekend plans? | 周末有什么乐子吗? |
[09:21] | I might see a movie. | – 可能去看场电影 – 不错啊 |
[09:22] | Nice. What about you? | 那你呢? 还不知道呢 – |
[09:24] | Uh, I don’t know yet. I was thinking about… | 我们把他弄– – 我在考虑… |
[09:27] | Just go right to the top of the stairs, okay? | 我们到楼梯最上头去 好吗? |
[09:30] | And then what? | 然后呢? |
[09:32] | Okay, listen. | 好了 听着 |
[09:34] | I’m kind of embarrassed to admit this, | 其实说起来有点不好意思 |
[09:36] | but I’ve never actually done this before. | 我之前没有干过这事 |
[09:39] | Well, if I may, you’re a natural. | 容我说一句 你是天生干这个的料子 |
[09:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:44] | I mean, I’ve rehearsed it in my head, like, a thousand times, but… | 我是说 我脑子里盘算过 大概1000次了 但是… |
[09:47] | That’s a little weird. | 有点奇怪 |
[09:49] | I know, Evel Knievel. | 我知道了 Evel Knievel(特技摩托车手) |
[09:59] | Okay, that’s about as good as that’s going to be. | 差不多就只能搞成这样了 |
[10:02] | Okay, now here’s the plan. | 好吧 我们这么办 |
[10:04] | I’m going to launch him. I need you to go down | 我会把他发射出去 你到底下去接住他 |
[10:05] | to the bottom and catch him. | – 接? – 嗯 |
[10:06] | Catch? Yeah. | 我可接不住 他足足有250磅呢 |
[10:08] | I can’t catch him. He’s like, 250 pounds. | 用你的手 延缓他的滑落速度 好吗? |
[10:09] | Use your hands and just blunt his descent. | – 他会移动很慢的 只不过是… |
[10:12] | Okay? He’s going to be moving slowly… Blunt? | – 延缓? 只不过往下15英尺 |
[10:14] | It’s 15 feet down, it’s at a 45 degree angle. Get set in your haunches. | 而且还有45度角 蹲好马步 这就好比你接药一样 |
[10:18] | It’s like you’re catching a medicine… | 伙计 |
[10:19] | Dude, the size of my haunches… | 就我那小胯… 好吧 |
[10:24] | Okay, good call. | 还好做了测试 |
[10:27] | He would have put a hole in your chest, | 不然那个洞就不是撞在墙上 而是撞在你胸口了 |
[10:28] | same as he put a hole in that wall. | 哥们 |
[10:30] | We should probably call a doctor or something, dude. | 咱们还是该找个医生吧 |
[10:38] | You Okay? | 你没事吧? |
[10:39] | So, how does it work? | 那个是怎么进行的呢? |
[10:40] | Is it like, you know, the action of talking | 是不是就像 跟第三方谈话一样 |
[10:42] | to a third party breaks up the logjam, or… | 打破僵局什么的… |
[10:45] | You’re really there to talk to each other. | 到那去其实是要你们俩自己聊 |
[10:47] | I’d say the therapist is more of a facilitator. | 咨询医师更多扮演一个引导者的角色 |
[10:50] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[10:52] | He might start by asking each of you, | 多数情况下 他会问你们俩个 |
[10:54] | “Why do you think you’re here?” | “你们为什么会来这儿啊?”做开头引导 |
[10:56] | He took this job in Philly without telling me. | 他接受费城这份工作的时候都没告诉我 |
[10:59] | He bought our house without telling me. | 他买了我们的房子 事先也不告诉我 |
[11:01] | At a certain point, he shouldn’t be rewarded for that. | 到了关键时候 这样的行为我可不能鼓励 |
[11:04] | If I didn’t do certain things without telling Pam, | 如果不是事先瞒着Pam 来做些事情的话 |
[11:07] | she’d be married to Roy. | 她就嫁给Roy了 |
[11:12] | I feel like he’s always making these decisions for the family, | 我觉得他总是把家里事都拿主意 而我总是事后才知道 |
[11:14] | and then I’m left playing catch up. | 如果她能忍那么一小段时间 我… |
[11:17] | If she can just hang on for a little while longer… | 对我们这个家来说就会很不一样 那个一小段时间是多久? |
[11:19] | This will be so huge for our family. | – 你指什么? |
[11:22] | Well, what’s a little while? | – 我是说 |
[11:25] | What do you mean? I mean, what’s the end date? | 要等到什么时候? 要是她不知道自己要不开心多久 |
[11:29] | I mean, it must be really hard for her to sign on to be unhappy, | 那让她一直忍着确实难为她了 这问题本身就没法回答 |
[11:32] | if she doesn’t know when it’s going to end. | 哦 各位 |
[11:34] | That’s kind of an impossible question. | 开始了 快来 |
[11:41] | Oh, guys, it’s starting, hurry! | 哦 |
[11:46] | Oh, there’s Angela! | 那个是Angela 我是她的同事 |
[11:48] | I work with her! | 哈哈 没错 |
[11:50] | Yeah. | Anglea最先走红 |
[11:51] | I mean, I’m happy Angela’s the first one getting famous, but… | 我很为她高兴 但你们不觉得奇怪吗? |
[11:56] | That’s a little weird, no? I mean, she can’t sing or act, | 我意思是 她既不会唱也不会演 |
[11:59] | so it’s actually kind of insane, if you think about it. | 所以细想想 这事真荒唐 她头发看起来好美哦 |
[12:02] | Her hair looks beautiful. | 知道了 |
[12:04] | Yeah, we get it, Phyllis! She looks like a freaking movie star! | Phyllis 她看上去就像他妈的电影明星 |
[12:10] | I would just like to start by saying there have been some rumors | 我首先想跟各位说的是 |
[12:15] | about my personal life that I would like to settle once and for all. | 最近有些关于我私生活的传闻 我想一次性跟大家澄清 |
[12:21] | As my long-suffering wife can attest, | 一直在我身边默默忍受的我的太太 可以为我证明 |
[12:24] | I am gay- | 我是同性恋 |
[12:27] | Senator, were you always gay, or did your wife turn you gay? | 议员 请问您是一直未出柜 还是您太太让您转变了呀? |
[12:31] | Question for the Senator’s beard. | 有个问题想问下同妻 |
[12:35] | I’ll say it again for mis amigos latinos. Yo soy homosexual! | 我要再为拉丁裔同胞们说一遍 我是同性恋(西班牙语) |
[12:41] | Poor Angela. | – 可怜的Angela |
[12:43] | Yeah, poor Angela. | – 是啊 可怜的Angela |
[12:45] | I once believed that a gay person could be somewhat straight. | 我曾经认为男同性恋者 也许能变成直男 |
[12:49] | It wasn’t until my marriage to Angela | 直到我和Angela结婚后 我才发现 |
[12:53] | that I realized how charmless I find the female body. | 女性的身体对我是多么缺乏吸引力 哦 |
[12:59] | Ooh! Always hurts to hear that one. | 这句太伤人了 我还要感谢一个人 |
[13:01] | There is someone else I need to thank. His name is Oscar Martinez. | 他叫Oscar Martinez 不是吧 |
[13:07] | Come on! | Oscar是让我睁开双眼 |
[13:08] | Oscar is the one who opened my eyes to who I really am. | 认清真实自己的人 |
[13:13] | For the first… Oscar is with the Senator, too? | Oscar也跟议员在一起了? 是的! |
[13:16] | Yes! And I knew it the whole time! | 我知道这事 我一直都知道 我守住秘密了 |
[13:20] | I kept a secret, I kept a secret so good! | 我这秘密瞒得多好啊 你不知道 你不知道 |
[13:24] | You didn’t know, and you didn’t know, and you didn’t freaking know. | 你们统统都不知道 但我早知道了 |
[13:28] | But I knew! | – 他知道的! |
[13:30] | He knew! Yes. | – 太棒了 我们做到了 |
[13:31] | We did it! | 你好牛 Kevin |
[13:33] | You did it, Kevin. | 太棒了! |
[13:34] | Yes! | |
[13:36] | Oh! | 我做到了 |
[13:37] | I did it. Oh, I did it. | 我做到了 认识了新的自我以后 |
[13:40] | And with my new self-awareness, | 我终于找到了此生的真爱 |
[13:43] | I was finally able to find love at long last, | 与我超级棒的 |
[13:47] | with my amazing Chief of Staff, Wesley Silver. | 参谋官Wesley Silver |
[13:52] | What? Wesley Silver is gay? | – 什么? |
[13:55] | Whoa! | – Wesley Slver是男同? |
[13:59] | They make a nice couple. | 他们看上去挺般配的 |
[14:03] | Almost there, almost there. | 快到了 快到了 |
[14:07] | Okay. We’re running late, let’s get him inside. | 好了 我们快迟到了 赶紧把他放进去 |
[14:10] | We can’t just leave him bubble wrapped like this. | 不能让他还裹着气泡包装膜吧 |
[14:13] | Are you kidding me? | 你开什么玩笑啊? 只有气泡包装膜才能 |
[14:14] | The bubble wrap is the only thing | 保证他的西装不被弄皱了 |
[14:15] | that’s stopping his suit from getting wrinkled. | 这些会议最重视仪表 – |
[14:17] | These meetings are all about presentation. | 这招还挺聪明的 |
[14:20] | That’s actually really smart. Thank you. | – 谢谢 |
[14:22] | God, if only there was any other use | 天 |
[14:25] | or situation for that kind of knowledge. | 这种学问要是能在 其他地方派上用场就好了 |
[14:26] | Let’s get him inside. | 咱们把他弄进去吧 Carla |
[14:28] | Carla Fern is not just an actor’s agent. | Fern不仅仅是个演员经纪 她还涉足作家 |
[14:29] | She does writers, directors, travel and real estate. | 导演 旅行社和房地产 |
[14:35] | Actor? | 演员吗? 哦 |
[14:37] | Oh, no. | 不是的 不过我有一杂耍 |
[14:38] | Well, I have an act. Dog-Cat-Mouse. | 狗猫鼠 |
[14:41] | Yeah, wow. Cool. | 是嘛 哇噢 |
[14:44] | Is it hard to train them to do that? | 酷 训练它们这样做是不是很难? |
[14:47] | Mmm… You go through a lot of mice. | 呃 老鼠要多练练 |
[14:49] | It started by accident, actually, as these things tend to do. | 这些事情纯属巧合 我想安顿好我的猫 |
[14:52] | You know, I was setting down my cat | 结果意外地把她放在了我家狗身上 |
[14:53] | and I accidentally put her on top of my dog, | 然后刚开始 我还特生自己的气 |
[14:55] | and I was, like, so mad at myself at first. And then I was, like, wait. | 然后就觉得 |
[14:58] | Wait a second. | 等等 等一下 |
[15:01] | Does anything go on top of the mouse? | 老鼠上面还有什么吗? |
[15:03] | Yeah. | 有 |
[15:04] | A little hat. Yeah. Oh, that’s cute. | – 小帽子 – 哦 好可爱 |
[15:07] | What’s the mouse’s name? | – 那老鼠叫什么? – |
[15:09] | You know, it really doesn’t make sense to name the mice. | 呃 这个嘛 给老鼠起名字其实挺没意思的 |
[15:14] | They’re kind of like cannon fodder, you know? | 他们充其量不过是炮灰啦 |
[15:16] | You’re not one of those PETA guys, are you? | 你不是”人道对待动物协会”的人吧? |
[15:20] | Well… Oh, great. | 那就好 |
[15:22] | Wait, wait. How are we doing this? | 嘿 等等 我们怎么弄? |
[15:25] | Well, I’ll grab the forelegs, and you push his hindquarters. | 我拉他的前腿 你拖着他的后腿 |
[15:28] | Just say arms and legs, okay? That’s just… | 你能直接说胳膊和腿吗? |
[15:30] | That’s the vernacular that I’m comfortable with. | 这样措辞我听上去没那么难受 |
[15:32] | Fine. Let’s go. | 好吧 来吧 – |
[15:35] | Hoist his shank! On three! | 数到三一起抬胫骨 – 胫骨是啥? |
[15:36] | What’s a shank? It’s by the tenderloin. | 就在腰旁边 |
[15:38] | Roll him. Roll him. Okay, good, good. | 转 转 |
[15:42] | Okay, careful. He’s slouching. Okay. | 转 好了 好了 |
[15:44] | Can you slouch him into the seat? | 小心点 他这会垂头掉脑的 行了 |
[15:46] | Here, go around, get the seatbelt. | 你把他塞到座位上 好 绕到那边系安全带 |
[15:48] | All right. | 好的 |
[15:52] | Got it? Yeah. | – 拿到没? |
[15:54] | Y9K)- | – 拿到了 坐后面去 |
[16:00] | Get in the back. | – 什么? – |
[16:01] | What? Get in the back. | 坐后面 – 哦 |
[16:03] | Oh, come on! Get in. | 不是吧 – 进去 |
[16:05] | Damn it. | 靠! 好了 Stanley |
[16:12] | Okay, Stanley, do you understand what we’re about to do? | 你知道我们要去干什么吗? |
[16:17] | Hello. | – 你好 – |
[16:18] | Okay. There’s nobody there. | 好了 我们… 嘿 |
[16:19] | Hey, listen, listen. | 嘿 听着 听着 |
[16:21] | We are going to go discuss paper contracts | 我们要去谈纸的合同 |
[16:25] | for City of Lackawanna Public Schools, okay? | 是和Lackawanna公立学校签 知道了吗? |
[16:28] | Pigeons. Oh, God. This is bad. | – 鸽子 – 哦 天 不妙啊 |
[16:31] | Looks like we’ve got no choice. | 看起来没别的办法了 |
[16:33] | You, my friend, are going to have to be Stanley Hudson. | 你 哥们 你得冒充Stanley Hudson |
[16:38] | Isn’t the client, like, best friends with his sister? | 这个客户 不是他妹妹 最好的朋友吗? |
[16:42] | New plan, okay? | 新计划 明白吗? |
[16:44] | We get him a cup of coffee and we go back to the old plan. | 我们给他灌杯咖啡 然后按原计划进行 |
[16:46] | Let’s go. Give me a hand. | 走吧 帮我一把 |
[16:48] | Here we go! Come on, Stanley! | 来 起来 Stanley |
[16:50] | Here we go! Upsie-doozy, there we go. Okay, all right. | 好了 站起来 好嘞 好了 |
[16:54] | Come on, big guy. You can walk, right? | 好了 来吧 大块头 你能走吧? |
[16:56] | Yeah, what a pretty smile. Let’s go. | 看这笑容灿烂的 咱们走了 |
[16:59] | I’m sure Athlead will be a huge success, | 我相信他们的公司一定会很成功的 |
[17:03] | but I don’t want him to do it anymore, | 但我不想让他再在那里做了 |
[17:05] | and I don’t want to give him an ultimatum, | 而且我也不想跟他摊牌 |
[17:06] | but I am not moving our family to Philly. | 但我决不会把家安到费城去的 |
[17:09] | Well, if Pam says she won’t go, | 要是Pam说她不想去的话 |
[17:12] | then we’re going to need a lot more than counseling. | 那就不只是做婚姻咨询这么简单了 |
[17:17] | – That was exhausting. | |
[17:19] | Blah, blah, blah. | 真是筋疲力尽啊 – |
[17:21] | Jim. | 的吧的吧 没完没了 |
[17:22] | Well, they deserve each other. They do. | – 那他们还真是绝配 – 确实 |
[17:24] | That they do. That they do. That is for sure. | – 确实配 确实 – 绝对的 |
[17:34] | And for your… Oh! Whoopsie daisy! There. | 至于那个… 哦 昏沉沉的 |
[17:36] | Stanley, what is going on here? | Stanley 你这是怎么了? |
[17:39] | He’s fine. He gets carsick really easily. | 他没事 就是容易晕车 |
[17:41] | The drive. It was a long drive. | – 开车来的 |
[17:42] | He was in the back seat. | – 开得挺远的 他坐车后面 |
[17:44] | But right now, we’re talking to Mrs. Davis | 但是现在 我们正跟Davis太太谈 |
[17:45] | about the full range of the products that we offer, | 我们会以具有竞争性价格 |
[17:48] | and our competitive rates. Right, Stanley? | 提供所有纸张 对吗 Stanley? |
[17:52] | – Ooh! Look at that baby! | |
[17:53] | Stanley. Oh… | 瞧那个小宝宝 |
[17:59] | That’s Benji in the middle. | 中间那个是Benji |
[18:00] | That’s Benji. Oh, he’s precious. | 那是Benji 哦 他多可爱啊 |
[18:03] | That’s a healthy looking baby. | 孩子看上去好健康 |
[18:06] | A very special little boy. | 很特别的小男孩 |
[18:07] | Mmm… | |
[18:08] | Look at him! I’ve never seen such a beautiful child! | 瞧瞧他啊 我从没见过 这么漂亮的小孩儿 |
[18:11] | He has a funny sense of humor. | 他可逗了呢 |
[18:13] | If you push his nose, he’ll go, llEee-ll | 你把手放他鼻子上 他就“咦” |
[18:14] | Like this? Watch… Eee! | – 像这样吗 看 – 咦 |
[18:17] | Like that. | – 就是那样 |
[18:18] | A beautiful family. | – 多好的一家啊 |
[18:22] | Right? Come on! | 对吧? 来吧 |
[18:25] | Come on! DWIGHT: Yeah? Maybe I’ll never be manager. | 也许我永远做不到管理层 |
[18:27] | But I just managed to get our most stubborn salesman | 但我刚刚”管”了我们最固执的销售人员 |
[18:31] | to close a sale with one of our biggest clients. | 跟我们最大的客户谈成了生意 |
[18:33] | And I must say, it’s the most pleasant I’ve ever seen Stanley. | 我不得不说 我从没见过Stanley这么乐呵过 |
[18:37] | I think we should consider injecting him | 我觉得应该考虑下以后 |
[18:38] | with bull tranquilizer on a daily basis. | 每天都给他来一针牛用镇定剂 |
[18:40] | So, what can you do? | 你都能做些什么呀? |
[18:44] | Well, what can’t I do, right? | 我什么不能做呢? |
[18:48] | I can sing, I can dance, | 不是吗 我能歌能舞 |
[18:50] | I can play the banjo, innit? | 我会弹班卓琴 不是吗? |
[18:53] | And if you hadn’t noticed, I got a pretty good British accent. | 要是你还没听出来 我的英式发音非常正宗 |
[18:57] | Can you drive a car? | 你会开车吗? |
[18:58] | At the risk of sounding arrogant, I did drive myself here. | 恕我不够谦虚 我在这儿都是自己开车的 |
[19:02] | Why do you have a high school musical here on your resume? | 你为什么填了一个 高中的音乐剧在简历上? |
[19:06] | What are you, like, 40, 45? | 你多大了 40? 45? |
[19:09] | My exact age is 28 to 34, | 我的真实年龄在28到34之间 |
[19:11] | so basically just send me out | 所以只要Jake |
[19:13] | on whatever Jake Gyllenhaal’s going out on. | Gyllenhaal(演员) 能做的你都可以让我做 |
[19:15] | Gyllenhaal, got it. Can you juggle and crap? | Gyllenhaal 明白了 你能变个戏法 搞点破事什么的吗? |
[19:20] | Yes, and yes. | 能啊 那个也能 |
[19:24] | Would you dress up as say, a birthday clown, | 那你能穿那种生日小丑装 |
[19:27] | and go to a kid’s party and let them throw pies atyou? | 到孩子们的生日派对上 让他们冲你扔派吗? |
[19:32] | Whereas that is not why I have entered show business, | 虽然这事 不是我加入演艺界的初衷 |
[19:38] | I do understand that you have to build credibility. | 但我绝对明白你们需要 演员能够吃苦耐劳 |
[19:43] | I’m all for it. | 我很乐意做 |
[19:44] | Well, Mr. Bernard, I’ll be honest with you. | 好吧 Bernard先生 我跟你坦白说吧 |
[19:46] | Well, at least I tried. Thank you very much. | 哦 至少我尽力了 非常感谢 |
[19:50] | Oh. No. We’re going to take you on as a client. | 不 我们 我们决定 做你的经纪人了 |
[19:57] | You are? | 是吗? |
[20:00] | Yes! Yes! | 太好了 太好了 |
[20:04] | Are you being for real right now? | 你说的都是真的吗? |
[20:06] | Oh, man. | 哦 |
[20:08] | Ah. Yes! | 天呐 太好了 |
[20:09] | I need this so bad. | 我太渴望这一刻了 |
[20:11] | I really think this is what could fix me. | 我真的认为这是让我改头换面的事情 |
[20:15] | We are extremely excited to be working with you too, sir. | 我们也特别高兴能够跟你合作 先生 |
[20:21] | Pay Todd on your way out. | 出去的时候把钱付给Todd |
[20:24] | Most talent agents take 10% of whatever jobs they get you. | 大多数演艺公司 从你接的活里提成10% |
[20:27] | But with Carla, you pay a flat rate of $5,000 up front. | 但是在Carla这里 只需要提前一次性支付五千美元 |
[20:34] | And that includes headshots. | 还包括了大头照的费用 |
[20:36] | Oh, it doesn’t include headshots. | 哦 大头照费用不含的 |
[20:38] | Itdoesn% include headshots. | – 不含大头照 – 不含 |
[20:39] | Well, of course not, because that would be insane if it did. | 当然不含了 含了才怪 |
[20:43] | I’m still getting a bargain, though. | 还是很划算的 |
[20:49] | So I just smiled and complimented her grandkids | 我就笑了笑 夸了夸她的孙子 |
[20:52] | and we closed it? | 咱就谈成生意了? |
[20:54] | You earned yourself a nice, fat commission | 你在毫不知情的情况下 |
[20:55] | and you didn’t even know it. | 挣了一笔丰厚可人的佣金 |
[20:58] | I’ll go tell Andy the good news. | 我去告诉Andy这个好消息 |
[21:01] | Oh, silly me. | |
[21:03] | Got to take the stairs. Oh, no. I’m not doing that again. | 我犯傻了 得走楼梯 哦 不 我不要再爬一次了 |
[21:06] | You got me down, you got to get me back up. | 你把我弄下来的 你就得再把我给弄上去 |
[21:08] | No, no. | 不行 不行… |
[21:20] | We need a winch and a hoist. | 我们得找个绞车和起重机 |