时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Oh. Hey, champions. | 嘿 冠军们 |
[00:06] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[00:08] | Quarter finals in an hour, hope you got some sleep, | 四分之一决赛一小时后就开始 |
[00:10] | because I’m going to be haunting your nightmares tonight. | 希望你睡了会 以为今晚我会在你噩梦里追杀你哦 |
[00:13] | I did. I got some really good sleep. | 我睡了 睡得还很香 |
[00:15] | Did you? | 是不是啊? |
[00:17] | Zzz… | |
[00:20] | Yesterday was the first round of a branch-wide paper airplane contest. | 昨天是分公司纸飞机比赛的第一轮 |
[00:24] | It was being sponsored by WeyerHammer Paper | 这个比赛是Weyerhammer纸品公司赞助的 |
[00:26] | in an effort to get us to sell more of their new product, | 他们想让我们帮他销售更多的新产品 |
[00:28] | Airstream Deluxe A4, the Cadillac of paper. | 气流豪华版A4纸 |
[00:33] | It’s not so easy on the environment, if you know what I mean. | 这玩意可糟践环境了 意思你懂的 |
[00:37] | It’s practically made of plastic. | 基本上就是塑料做的 |
[00:40] | We started with 16 brave aviators. | 一开始有16个勇敢的航空家参与 |
[00:42] | Some used skill. | 有人用技巧 |
[00:45] | Others relied on showmanship. | 有的靠表演 |
[00:48] | Others seemed not to comprehend | 还有的似乎不知道纸飞机是何物 |
[00:50] | – what a paper airplane is. – Oh! And of course there was the odd moment of heartbreak and disaster. | 当然还会有心碎和灾难的尴尬时刻 |
[00:55] | I think I left my glasses down here somewhere. | 嘿 我把眼镜拉在这里了 |
[00:57] | Crossing through. Beep, beep. | 借过下 哔哔 |
[00:59] | Ow! Ow! | 啊! 我没看见你 |
[01:02] | I didn’t see you! You should have yelling “crossing!” | 你应该大声喊”借过”的! |
[01:04] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 好吧 |
[01:08] | Okay, so is that my spot? | 所以那是我飞机落的地方咯? 现在我们只剩下八个精英了 |
[01:10] | We are now down to an elite eight. | 哦 是七个加Toby |
[01:13] | Well, seven, and Toby. | 纸飞机 “留意断流器 |
[01:26] | “Be careful of that beaker. It contains dangerous acid!” | 里面含有危险的酸性物质!” 台词里木有”危险”二字 |
[01:29] | it does not say “dangerous” and there’s no exclamation point. | 也没有感叹号 |
[01:32] | Well, I’m just… I’m trying to bring some life to it. | 我只是–想说得生动一点 上周我有了经纪人 |
[01:35] | Last week I got an agent, and uh, this week I got a movie. | 这周我得到了片约 |
[01:39] | HRPDC Chemical Handling Protocols. | HRPDC化学品处置协议 |
[01:42] | It’s going to be seen by tons of workers | 无数的化工行业的工人们都会争相围观 |
[01:44] | in the industrial chemical community, | 其中有人说不定有个表弟的哥哥是 |
[01:46] | one of whom could have a cousin | 布拉德·皮特 |
[01:47] | whose brother is Brad Pitt, and then boom! | 接着 |
[01:51] | Next thing you know, I’m in Moneyballs 2. | 你们就会发现 我参演“点球成金2″了 |
[01:55] | Andy? Go away! We’re running lines. | 走开啦 我们在对台词呢 |
[01:57] | You wanted to see the gooey eye. | 你不是想看我受伤的眼睛吗 |
[01:59] | Oh, yeah. All right, get over here. | 嗯 好吧 过来 |
[02:02] | I’m so freaked out by things going into eyes. ltjust… Wow. | 眼睛里出的那些劳什子最能逼疯我了 那感觉–哇 |
[02:12] | Oh, ugh! | 恶心 |
[02:14] | I can’t even… I’m so freaked out by that. Just go. | 恶 我都无法直视啊 我真是抓狂死了 走吧 快走 出去 |
[02:17] | Go, go, go. All right. It’s getting gooier. | 好吧 但是眼睛里的粘液会越来越多的 |
[02:19] | So, we’ll just do it later. Okay. | – 那我们就以后再弄好了 – 好吧 |
[02:22] | All right, where were we? | 好了 念到哪儿了? |
[02:24] | We stopped at “full of acid.” | 说到 里面全是酸 |
[02:26] | “And remember, do not attempt to extinguish a chemical fire with water. | 记住 别尝试用水扑灭化学火焰 |
[02:30] | “It will only exacerbate the flame. The dangerous flame.” | 它只会让火焰更甚 危险的火焰” |
[02:35] | That was great, man. All right, I’m out of here. | 很不错 老兄 好了 我得闪人了 |
[02:37] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. Stop, stop, stop. Don’t go anywhere. | 等等 等等 |
[02:39] | I just need to find more colors. | 停下 停下 哪儿都别去 |
[02:42] | Let’s do it six more times. | 我得多找些不同的感觉 我们再过六遍 嘿 |
[02:46] | Hey, I just wanted to say that you woke up early with the kids | 我只想说 你能早上跟孩子们一起起来 让我继续睡 |
[02:50] | and let me sleep. | 我真的心存感激的 |
[02:53] | And I really appreciate that. | 谢谢 |
[02:54] | Thank you. | 我谢谢你心存感激 |
[02:56] | I appreciate that you appreciate that. | 我们去做了几次咨询 |
[02:58] | So, we had couples therapy. | 没什么不好意思的 |
[03:01] | No shame in that. Get it all out in the open. | 我们把话都摊开了说了 我们还有了家庭作业 |
[03:03] | And we have homework. Yes. | 是的 我们得抓住所有的机会 |
[03:04] | We are supposed to look for every chance | 说明自己知道并且感激对方的牺牲 |
[03:06] | to acknowledge and appreciate each other’s sacrifices. | 因为我需要感谢 |
[03:10] | Because I need to appreciate what Pam’s been doing to run the house | Pam在我在费城的时候 为家庭所做的一切 |
[03:13] | While I’m in Philly. | 我们也需要直接说出真实的想法 |
[03:14] | And we are also supposed to speak our truths. Mmm-hmm. | 因为 |
[03:17] | Becauseiflhad spoken my truth earlier | 如果如果我早点说出心里的感受 告诉他我不想搬去费城 |
[03:19] | about not wanting to move to Philly, | 也许我们就不会有机会去做婚姻咨询了 |
[03:22] | then maybe we wouldn’t have had | |
[03:23] | this opportunity for couples therapy. | 我们得把所有我们不想做的事情 |
[03:25] | Oh, we’re supposed to call everything we don’t want to do “opportunities.” | 都称为机会 |
[03:29] | Heads up, everyone! | 注意了 各位 |
[03:30] | If you really need something from me today, let’s get it done tomorrow. | 如果你们今天对我有什么需要 那都放到明天吧 |
[03:35] | Carla Fern got me a gig. | Carla Fern帮我争取到了演出机会 |
[03:37] | Hey. Yeah. | – 嘿 – 耶 |
[03:38] | Who’s Carla Fern? | Carla Fern是谁? |
[03:39] | Who is Carla Fern? Well… | 谁是Carla |
[03:42] | Wow. | Fern? 哇 |
[03:44] | Uh, she’s my agent and my drill sergeant. | 她是我的经纪 还是我的台词教练 |
[03:46] | And one of my best friends. | 也是我最好的朋友 |
[03:48] | Oh, and, Oscar, I already figured out | 还有 Oscar |
[03:51] | if I have to get emotional in the film, | 我已经想好了 如果我要演哭戏的话 |
[03:52] | I’m just gonna think about you getting dumped by the Senator. | 我就想想你被参议员甩掉的事情 |
[03:55] | Why don’t you use your own life? Erin just dumped you. | 你干嘛不想想你自己的生活呢? Erin刚甩了你啊 |
[03:57] | It’s a little raw. Not cool, Oscar. | 太直接了吧 不厚道啊 Oscar |
[04:00] | But you just… Not cool. | – 你刚才不是也– – 不厚道 |
[04:02] | Okay. Day two. | 好吧 第二天了 |
[04:04] | Drama in the warehouse skies. | 仓库里比拼白热化了啊 |
[04:06] | This is Robert from WeyerHammer Paper | 这位是Weyerhammer纸业的Robert |
[04:10] | who will be joining us to judge the final rounds. | 他会在决赛阶段的比赛中加入裁判阵容 |
[04:12] | Who’s pumped for the quarterfinals, huh? | 谁对四分之一决赛很激动捏 啊? |
[04:14] | I’m pumped. | 我很激动 |
[04:15] | – Clark’s a dead man. – All right. | Clark死定了 好吧 |
[04:17] | Sounds like somebody wants to walk away with this. | 看来有人很想带着这玩意走人哦 – |
[04:20] | – Oh, my God. – Wow. | 天哪 – |
[04:23] | Nellie, you didn’t tell us we could win money. | 哇 Nellie 你没说赢了还有钱的 |
[04:25] | Oh, yes, I did. I told you all. | 我说了 我都跟你们说了 那是– |
[04:28] | It was, um… ‘Cause that’s an awful lot of money for me to forget. | 因为 钱很多的 |
[04:33] | Not one of us remembers you saying anything about $2,000. | 我不可能忘记说的 我们都不记得你说过2000块的事情 我忘了 |
[04:36] | I forgot. I completely forgot. | 我完全忘了 |
[04:40] | But at least now that large piece of cardboard | 至少现在那家伙带大纸板的事 |
[04:41] | that man was carrying around makes sense. | 能说得通了 |
[04:43] | Nellie, this is a competition. Please take it seriously. | Nellie 这是比赛啊 严肃点 |
[04:46] | Oh, please. | 拜托你啊 |
[04:49] | Me? Oh, I’m fine. | 我? 我很好啊 |
[04:51] | I mean, sure, times are leaner now that I’m separated from the Senator. | 我是说 当然 跟参议员分手之后 我过得是有点凄凄惨惨戚戚 |
[04:55] | But my new studio apartment… | 但是我新的小单身公寓 |
[04:57] | …is just fine for me and Phillip | 足够我跟Pillip 还有Tinkie |
[05:01] | and Tinkie and Crinklepuss and Bandit Two and Pawlick Baggins | 还有Crinklepuss 还有Bandit二世 还有Pawlick |
[05:07] | and Lady Aragorn and their 10 kittens. | Baggins 还有Aragorn夫人 和它们的十只小猫住了 |
[05:11] | Oh, my God. Come here. Come here, let’s go. | 天哪 过来 过来 过来 我们出去 |
[05:15] | I had a chance with Dwight, but I didn’t take it. | 曾经我可以跟Dwight在一起 但是我没有抓住机会 |
[05:18] | And if I went back now, when I’m broke and he just inherited a farm, | 而现在我几乎一文不名 而他刚继承了农庄 |
[05:23] | I’d be one of those gold-digging tramps | 如果这时候我想回头 大家都会觉得 |
[05:25] | you read about that try to bag a farmer. | 我是小说里那些 想骗农夫钱的拜金的荡妇 |
[05:29] | I offered myself to Angela, and she turned me down. | 我主动献身Angela 她拒绝了我 |
[05:32] | If she changes her mind, the next move is hers. | 如果她回心转意 就得她拿出点行动来 |
[05:34] | I’m with Esther now, she’s younger than Angela. | 我现在有Esther了 她比Angela年轻 |
[05:36] | Sturdier, more comfortable with the scent of a manured field. | 也比她强壮 也很能适应施过肥的土地的气味 实话实说吧 |
[05:41] | Let’s be honest, when it came to manured fields, | 说到肥沃的土地 |
[05:44] | Angela was, at best, indifferent. | Angela最多也就会是漠不关心 |
[05:51] | Oh, wide wings, interesting. | – 哦 宽翅膀啊 |
[05:52] | Hey! Why don’t you back off? | 有意思啊 – 嘿 滚远点好吗? |
[05:57] | I mean, best of luck to you in the competition. | 祝你比赛好运哦 |
[05:59] | Growing up in an orphanage, you have to fight other kids for everything. | 我是在孤儿院长大的 我从来什么东西都得跟别的孩子争 |
[06:03] | Snacks, pillows, parents. | 零食 枕头 父母 |
[06:06] | I’m kind of worried about Pete seeing that side of me. | 我有点担心Pete会看到那一面的我 |
[06:09] | I once ripped Greedy Susan’s pigtail right off her head | 我曾经有次把贪婪的Susan的麻花辫 |
[06:12] | just for a handful of Crispix. | 从她头上扯了下来 就为了抢一把饼干 |
[06:15] | Are you in that paper documentary, too? Yup. | 那个纸品公司的纪录片里也有你吗? 是啊 |
[06:19] | You need an agent? No. | – 你要经纪人吗? – 不用 |
[06:21] | I mean, you never acted in anything before. | 你也没有表演经验啊 |
[06:24] | He’s just my entourage. | 他只不过是我的随从 我高中的时候演过绿野仙踪 |
[06:26] | I was in The Wiz in high school. | 那就是那个噼里啪啦的东西 |
[06:28] | That’s the clicky-clacker. | 他啪一下 然后那家伙就说”开拍” |
[06:31] | He clicks that, and then the guy says, “Action.” | 嘿 |
[06:34] | Hey, I made ’em get you a chair. | 我让他们给你弄了个椅子 我手下的演员都有椅子坐 |
[06:37] | All my clients sit. | (明星) |
[06:40] | Can I take your picture? | 可以拍张你的照片吗? 我猜这就开始了吧 |
[06:44] | I guess it’s starting. | 嗯 |
[06:46] | Um… | |
[06:47] | Yeah. Of course. Yeah, sure. | 当然了 必须的啊 跟你说吧 |
[06:51] | Tell you what. I’ll put my arm around you, and then I can take it. | 我会抱住你 – 然后我来自拍– – 我们只需要一张你头顶的照片 |
[06:53] | We just need a picture of the top of your head | 防止我们烧掉你的头发 |
[06:55] | in case we burn some of your hair off. Got it. | 懂了 |
[07:03] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:05] | No, if you just keep it down until… | 你别抬头 等我… |
[07:08] | Okay- | 好吧 |
[07:09] | Okay, next up we have two creatures, great and small. | 好吧 下面上场的两位选手 一个大 一个小– |
[07:14] | Kevin versus Angela. | Kevin对Angela |
[07:15] | Yes. | 好哎 |
[07:20] | Hey, that is a really nice plane. You make that yourself? | 嘿 这飞机真不错 你自己做的? |
[07:25] | Uh-huh. | 嗯 |
[07:26] | Well, what am I thinking? Of course you made that yourself, | 我想什么呢 当然是你自己做的啦 |
[07:30] | ’cause it’s in the rules | 因为规则说得很清楚 |
[07:32] | that you have to fold your own plane. | 飞机必须自己叠 |
[07:35] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[07:37] | Kevin | Kevin, did you make that yourself? |
[07:40] | Yes. In a way. | 你是自己做的吗? 是啊 |
[07:43] | From one that I bought on Craigslist. | 算是吧 是我从分类广告上买的 |
[07:46] | Oh, man. I call for a refold. | – 天哪 – 我要求重新折飞机 |
[07:48] | No. | 不是吧 – |
[07:50] | Really? You can’t do that. | 真的吗? – 你不能这么做 |
[07:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 – |
[07:53] | This is flatter. | 你拍马屁 – 这是一张纸 |
[07:54] | It’s a piece of paper. You fold it into an airplane. | 你得折成飞机 好吧 |
[07:59] | Okay, that’s enough. This is the end of the ream now. | 够了你已经用掉一令纸了 – |
[08:01] | You have to pick one. | 你得选一个了 – 没法选啊 |
[08:02] | I can’t. I love them all too much. | 我都很喜欢它们 |
[08:05] | And none of them fly. So that makes it harder. | 而它们一个都飞不起来 |
[08:10] | You have to choose one now. | 这就很难选了 |
[08:13] | Fine. | 你现在得选一个 行 |
[08:18] | Angela advances. Nice. | – Angela晋级 – 赞 |
[08:21] | Whoo! | 哇! |
[08:22] | Was Dwight rooting for me? | Dwight在挺我吗? |
[08:24] | Hmm. | 我没注意呢 |
[08:26] | I hadn’t noticed. | |
[08:28] | I’m not giving up. | 我不会放弃 |
[08:30] | I am gonna keep making planes until one of ’em flies. | 我会继续做飞机 直到有一架能飞 |
[08:34] | Like Wilbur and Orville Redenbacher. | 就像Wilbur和Orville Redenbacher那样 (前两个名是莱特兄弟 飞机始创人 而Orville Redenbacher是爆米花品牌) |
[08:40] | An Earl Grey tea for the lady. | 给女士的格雷伯爵茶 |
[08:43] | Oh, thank you. Um… | 谢谢 |
[08:45] | I acknowledge and appreciate that you went out of your way to get me tea. | 我知道也很感谢你特地给我买茶来 |
[08:49] | Thank you. I like being appreciated. | 谢谢 我喜欢你感谢我 |
[08:52] | But, to speak my truth, it wasn’t out of the way, | 但是说真的 我并没有特地 |
[08:54] | because I felt like a tea anyway, so one trip. | 因为我本来也想喝茶 |
[09:00] | Well, to speak my truth, | 反正顺便 说真话 |
[09:02] | I switched to coffee in March. | 我三月开始改喝咖啡了 那边有台新的浓缩咖啡机 |
[09:04] | There’s a new espresso machine. | 不过我还是知道也很感谢你的贴心 准备 |
[09:07] | But I still acknowledge and appreciate the gesture. | 开拍 本视频是要展示 |
[09:13] | We are rolling, and action. | HPRDC化学品的处置协议 这些协议会免你遭受严重伤害 |
[09:16] | This video is to demonstrate the HPRDC Chemical Handling Protocols. | 甚至是死亡 – |
[09:21] | These protocols could save you from severe injury, even death. | 好吧 停 |
[09:24] | Okay, um, stop. | – 而你… |
[09:26] | Um, why are you smiling? | 你为什么在笑? |
[09:28] | I just made a character choice to be a scientist | 我只是脑补自己是个科学家 |
[09:30] | who really likes what he does and enjoys his job. | 很享受自己工作和事业 |
[09:34] | Okay, well, maybe no smiling on this one. | 好吧 这次别笑试试 |
[09:37] | So how do you want… How should I do it? | 那你们想– 我该怎么做? |
[09:38] | I don’t know. Just like you’re reporting the news or something. | 我不知道 |
[09:41] | Yeah. Okay? Action. | 假装你在报道新闻什么的 好吗? |
[09:42] | This video is to demonstrate | – 开拍 – 本视频是要展示 |
[09:45] | the HPRDC Chemical Handling Protocols. | HPRDC化学品的处置协议 |
[09:49] | It’s Tom Brokaw, the newscaster. Come on. | 是Tom Brokaw啊 新闻主播 拜托 |
[09:51] | – Who was that? – Tom Brokaw. | – 那是谁啊? |
[09:54] | Come on, Clark! | – 加油 Clark! – 加油 Clark! |
[10:01] | Whoa! | – 哇! – |
[10:02] | Yeah! Oh, eat it, piggy! Eat it! | 耶! 吃屎去吧 猪 吃屎吧 |
[10:05] | Oink, oink, oink. | 哼哼哼哼哼 |
[10:06] | We still got to work together, so we should keep it civil. | 我们还有共事的 别搞得大家脸上挂不住 |
[10:10] | I can’t hear what you said. | 我听不到你说的话 |
[10:12] | You get your slop? | 你吃饱了没 |
[10:14] | All right, you know what, this is completely unnecessary. | 好了 真没必要这样 |
[10:16] | You already won. Just stop. | 你已经赢了 够了 |
[10:17] | Erin. Erin. | – 干嘛 |
[10:18] | What? Relax. | – 可以了 |
[10:20] | Next up we have Dwight and Phyllis. | – 接下来是Dwight对Phyllis |
[10:22] | You can do it, baby. | 你能行的 宝贝 |
[10:23] | No, you can’t, baby. | 才不行 |
[10:25] | You’re gonna choke. | 宝贝 你会呛到的 |
[10:30] | Watch and learn. | 看着 学着点 |
[10:35] | Dwight defeats Phyllis. Dwight, you are through to the semifinals. | Dwight打败了Phyllis Dwight 你进半决赛了 |
[10:39] | Yes. All right. | – 太好了 – 好啊 |
[10:41] | Esther Oh, Esther, what are you… | |
[10:42] | Hey- | 你怎么… |
[10:48] | You’re here early. | 你来早了 |
[10:49] | Yeah, I plucked the chickens extra fast, | 是啊 我鸡毛拔得特快 |
[10:51] | ’cause I knew I was seeing you tonight. | 因为知道今晚要见你 所以… |
[10:52] | So, there mightjust be a little bit of feather in your nuggets | 只是鸡块上可能会有几根毛 |
[10:55] | or just a little bit of meat inside of your pillow. | 或者枕头里 有些碎鸡肉 |
[10:57] | I like a little feather in my nuggets. | 鸡块上带点毛 我喜欢 |
[11:01] | All right, ladies and gentlemen, | 好了 |
[11:02] | we are now down to the final four. | 女士们先生们 现在剩下最后的四位选手了 |
[11:05] | Dwight Erin Dwight, Erin, Angela, | |
[11:07] | and God only knows how, but Toby. | Anngela 还有 不知怎么混进来的Toby |
[11:10] | One of you will walk away with $2,000. | 你们其中一人能赢走两千块钱 |
[11:15] | Yeah! | 这里呢 |
[11:17] | Okay, here you have just knocked over the beaker. | 你撞倒了烧杯 化学品溅到眼睛里了 |
[11:19] | – The chemicals splashed in your eye. | |
[11:21] | Which is insanely painful. Yeah. | 那非常非常痛啊 – |
[11:23] | And I’ve already picked a few childhood memories to tap into | 是啊 |
[11:26] | to really express that pain. | 我已经开始回忆一些不堪的童年往事 来好好表现这种痛苦了 |
[11:27] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[11:29] | So what you’re gonna do then is come over here to the eye washing station | 那么然后呢 你就到洗眼处这儿来 |
[11:33] | and then just kind of flush out your eyes, | 冲洗一下眼睛 |
[11:35] | you know, get the chemicals out, all right? | 把化学物弄出来 好吗 |
[11:38] | So I just lean over this thing and then | 我是不是就只要弯下腰 |
[11:41] | you’ll add the water special effect later? | 然后水的特效后期加上 什么水的特效 |
[11:44] | What water special effect? | 用一只手把眼皮撑开 |
[11:45] | Yeah, just hold your lids open with one hand | 让水流清洗眼球 |
[11:48] | and let the stream bathe your eyeballs. | 就这样 |
[11:51] | Like that. | 这种特技我不想亲自做 我可以裸体 |
[11:52] | I’m not comfortable doing my own stunts. | 没问题 像Lena |
[11:56] | I’ll get nude if you want me to. | Dunha那样 但我… |
[11:58] | I’ll go full Lena Dunham, but I… | – 老兄 不用你裸体 好吗 – 绝对不用 |
[12:00] | Dude, we don’t need you to go nude, okay? | 洗眼就行 好吗 |
[12:02] | Absolutely not. | 就这点要求 |
[12:03] | Justdo the eyewash thing, okay? That’s all we’re asking here. | 就这点要求 |
[12:09] | Darryl, what do I do? | Darryl 我该怎么办 |
[12:10] | Hold up, I’m looking at my spit in the microscope. | 等等 我正用显微镜观察我的痰呢 |
[12:12] | They want me to use real water in the eyewash scene. | 那场戏要我真的用水洗眼睛呢 |
[12:16] | So? I can’t squirt stuff in my eyeball. | – 那又怎样 – 我没法往自己眼球里喷东西 |
[12:18] | I’ve never even used an eyedropper. | 我连滴眼药都没用过 |
[12:20] | So, Andy, you saw how to use this? | 好了 Andy 你知道怎么用了吧 |
[12:23] | You step on the pedal. Water squirts in your eyes. | 踏着踏板 |
[12:28] | Carla! | 水就会射到你眼睛里 |
[12:30] | Carla! | “T”和”A”时间到了 |
[12:32] | It is time for a little T and A. | “T”和”A”时间到了 有请Toby和Angela |
[12:34] | I give you Toby and Angela. | 天哪 天哪 |
[12:40] | – On, my God! – Whoa! | 好了 轮到你了 |
[12:45] | Oh, my God. Okay, it’s your turn. | – 那么 |
[12:54] | Well, Angela is the winner. | Angela赢啦 – |
[12:56] | Yes. | 太好了 干嘛要为那小个子女人喝彩啊 |
[13:00] | Is there a reason that we’re excited for that little woman? | 有 我同情她 |
[13:03] | Yes, I pity her. She was recently in a situation | 她本可以顺风顺水拥有一切 |
[13:06] | where she could have had it all, and instead she lost everything. | 结果却失去了所有 |
[13:10] | Mmm. Is she a gambler? | 她是赌徒吗 |
[13:13] | In a way, but not in a stand-up-and-cheer kind of way, like the song. | 可以这么说吧 不过不是歌里唱的那种值得喝彩的 |
[13:16] | Mmm. | 真悲哀 |
[13:18] | Andy That is sad. | |
[13:20] | Andy, if you don’t stick your eyes in that machine, | 你再不把眼球送到那机器那儿 |
[13:24] | I’m gonna call every production in Northeastern Pennsylvania. | 我就打电话给宾州东北部所有制片方 |
[13:28] | You won’t even make an appearance on a security camera! | 让你连监视摄像头前的出镜机会都没有 |
[13:37] | What’s the holdup here? | 怎么耗这么久 |
[13:40] | The actor’s crying. | 演员哭个不停 |
[13:41] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[13:47] | She yelled at me. | 她冲我吼 |
[13:51] | I can’t wash my eyeball. I can’t do that. I can’t. | 我没法洗眼睛 洗不来 真的 |
[13:54] | Andy Bernard can’t squirt water in his eye | 要是把水射进Andy Bernard眼睛里 |
[13:56] | and act like it doesn’t freak him out. | 他也会吓个半死 演不了戏 |
[13:59] | But you know who can? | 但你知道谁行吗 |
[14:02] | Older Male Lab Assistant Number One. | 老男人实验室助理一号 |
[14:06] | Do you believe in me? | 你觉得我行? |
[14:08] | Ibeheveu. | 我觉得…我想回家 |
[14:10] | I want to go home. | |
[14:15] | Yeah! Okay. Beat that. | 好了 来挑战吧 – |
[14:25] | Whoo! | 好了 – 该死 |
[14:27] | Okay. Damn it! | 该死 天哪 抱歉 |
[14:31] | Damn it! God… | 没事 我没事 – |
[14:32] | Sorry. Yeah, I’m fine. I’m fine. | 好了 – 我气疯了 |
[14:34] | Okay. I got mad. | – 是啊 – |
[14:35] | Yeah. ‘Cause I don’t like losing, Pete. | 我讨厌输 – 我得… |
[14:37] | I’m just gonna… Sorry, I’m mad, Pete. I’m mad. I’m really mad. | 抱歉 我气坏了 Pete 真的 我想赢啊 |
[14:40] | I wanted to win. We were gonna win a lot of money. | 我们赢一大把钱 我想给你买件衣服 这太蠢了 |
[14:42] | I was gonna buy you a sweater. So this is stupid. | 整个这比赛都蠢透了 |
[14:44] | It’s just the whole contest is stupid. So it feels… | 这感觉… |
[14:47] | Oh! | – 抱歉 我是生气 – 好了 |
[14:48] | Sorry, I’m mad. Okay. | 我讨厌自己输掉 还以为能赢呢 |
[14:49] | I don’t like losing. I thought I was going to win. | 好了 好了 |
[14:52] | Okay, hey, hey, hey- | 抱歉 |
[14:54] | Sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 我上楼去了… |
[14:55] | I’m gonna go upstairs and just… | 对了 我定了个日子 |
[14:58] | Oh, I made us a date to take my mom out to dinner | 我们带妈出去吃晚饭 感谢她帮忙带孩子 |
[15:01] | to thank her for all that extra babysitting. | 我很珍惜跟你妈妈相处的机会 |
[15:02] | Well, you know how much I appreciate the opportunity | |
[15:06] | to hang out with your mom more, | 这就在日历上设个提醒 |
[15:07] | so let me just put this in my calendar. | 我很感谢 |
[15:09] | I acknowledge with gratitude | 你这么热心负责地设置好提醒 |
[15:11] | that you are being kind and responsible enough | |
[15:12] | to include it in your calendar. | |
[15:14] | Thank you. Your mom is a treasure. | 谢谢 你妈是块宝 |
[15:17] | Well, I appreciate that some opportunities… | 我知道 有些时候 某些”机会”的确会不太开心… |
[15:18] | …can be unpleasant… | 抱歉 是工作上的事 等一下 |
[15:19] | Sorry, it’s work. Hold. | 抱歉 是工作上的事 等一下 嘿 Wade Cole Hamels有没有回电啊 |
[15:20] | Hey, Wade, did Cole Hamels call back or what? | 嘿 Wade Cole Hamels有没有回电啊 |
[15:24] | Great. Good. | 太好了 好 |
[15:26] | Uh, to speak my truth, I’d appreciate it if you hung that up, | 说实话 我希望你能把那头挂掉 |
[15:28] | ’cause we were in the middle of a conversation. | 因为我们正说到一半 |
[15:34] | I appreciate the sacrifice. | 感谢你作出的牺牲 好吧 |
[15:37] | Okay, to speak my truth, that was a little sarcastic. | 说句实话 你的做法有点讽刺啊 |
[15:40] | I think that’s a little unfair. | 不公平吧 |
[15:42] | Really? | 是吗 几个月来每晚都是我一个人哄孩子睡觉 |
[15:43] | I’ve been putting the kids to bed by myself every night for months. | 几个月来每晚都是我一个人哄孩子睡觉 |
[15:47] | And you had to miss one phone call. | 而你不过少接一通电话而已 这就是你的实话吗 |
[15:49] | Is that your truth, Jim? That’s really your truth? | Jim 你的实话? |
[15:51] | I guess I will swallow my truth. | 当我没说过这句实话 |
[15:55] | Are you guys high? | 你们是不是嗑高了 |
[15:56] | Because, if so, to speak my truth, | 如果是的话 |
[15:59] | I would appreciate the sacrifice of including me | 那我说句实话 能不能让我也牺牲一下 |
[16:03] | in some hits off your kind buds. | 给我尝点你们的货 |
[16:05] | We’re not high. | 我们没嗑高 |
[16:07] | I wish we’d started this exercise six months ago. | 真希望半年前就这样 |
[16:10] | My heartjust feels so… | 我感觉心里 |
[16:13] | Blocked up. | 堵堵的 |
[16:20] | The Mark 47 is ready for launch. | 钢铁侠盔甲机Mark |
[16:28] | Less paste. | 47整装待发 少用点浆糊 |
[16:34] | Here we go. Rolling and action. | 好了 开拍 |
[16:45] | And cut. | – 卡 |
[16:46] | We can fix the sound in post. Yeah. | 后期处理掉声音 – 好 |
[16:49] | I can do a better one. | 我可以拍得更好 |
[16:50] | That’s fine. We’ll move on. | 没事 这条可以了 |
[16:51] | I said I can do a better one. | 我说了我可以拍出更好的 |
[16:54] | – Darryl. | |
[16:55] | Action. | 开拍 |
[17:09] | Kid can act. | 这孩子真会演 |
[17:13] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:17] | Each contestant will throw two airplanes. | 每位选手扔两个飞机 |
[17:20] | After you. Thank you. | – 你先 – 谢谢 |
[17:25] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[17:27] | Angela’s first throw, terrible. | Angela的第一扔 |
[17:31] | NELLIEI Dwight. | 太差劲了 |
[17:33] | Oh! | 要命 |
[17:35] | Oh, man! It slipped out of my hand. What a whiff. | 从手上滑出去了 真可惜 |
[17:38] | Oh, how’d that happen? God. | 怎么会的啊 天哪 |
[17:41] | We want you to win. Dwight told me about your situation. | 我们希望你赢 Dwight把你的情况告诉我了 |
[17:44] | It’s such a pity. Just use the money wisely. | 真可怜 |
[17:49] | Okay? Okay- | 好好用那笔钱吧 |
[17:55] | All right. | 好了 |
[17:58] | Don’t you dare tank this. | 不许你故意输 |
[18:16] | And we have a winner. And it’s Dwight. | 赢家产生了 是Dwight |
[18:19] | And it is everyone, because this is over. | 每个人都是赢家 比赛结束了 |
[18:23] | Two grand, huh? | 两千 是吧 |
[18:25] | I know a guy who can turn that into $800. | 我认识个人能把那变成八百块 |
[18:28] | Hint, it’s me. | 那就是我 |
[18:29] | VVeH, lguess you needed the money more than me, huh? | 我觉得吧 你比我更急需用钱 |
[18:34] | Use it wisely. | 别乱花哦 |
[18:39] | I was disappointed in Dwight today. | Dwight今天真让我失望 |
[18:41] | He showed a weakness that was unbecoming. | 他故意示弱 让人很不舒服 |
[18:43] | Even if he did do it for me. | 哪怕他是为我那么做的 |
[18:46] | I don’t need pity, and I don’t need charity. | 我不需要怜悯 也不需要施舍 |
[18:49] | I have my dignity, and that’s enough. | 我有我的尊严 这就够了 |
[18:52] | And as long as I have that, I’ll be okay. | 只要我还有尊严 就会好的 |
[19:07] | I know this was really weird and it was really hard. | 这样是很奇怪 很艰难 |
[19:11] | But I think we’re making progress. | 但我们有进步了 |
[19:14] | So, I’m really sorry that I have to go, but let’s keep at this. | 很抱歉我得走了 但我们要坚持下去 |
[19:20] | Okay_ Okay? | – 好吗 |
[20:03] | Jim! | – 好 |
[20:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:13] | All right, have a good trip. | 好了 一路顺风 |
[20:14] | Bye. – | Bye. |
[20:18] | Hey- | 再见 – 再见 |
[20:27] | I… | 我… |
[20:45] | “Love suffers long and is kind. | “爱是恒久忍耐 又有恩慈” |
[20:49] | “It is not proud. | “爱从不高高在上” |
[20:50] | “Love bears all things, | “爱让人宽容一切” |
[20:53] | “believes all things, | “相信一切” |
[20:55] | “hopes all things, and endures all things. | “充满希望 战胜磨难” |
[21:00] | “Love never fails. | “爱 永不止息” |
[21:02] | “And now these three remain. | “信仰 希望 爱 |
[21:05] | “Faith, hope, and love. | “生生不息” |
[21:08] | “But the greatest of these is love.” | 但最伟大的 还是爱” |
[21:20] | I love you. | I love you. – 我爱你 – 我爱你 |