| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:38] | What? | 看什么看 |
| [00:40] | Screw off, you fucking freak. | 滚开 怪胎 |
| [00:52] | I said go. | 我说了滚 |
| [01:06] | Get the fuck out of here! | 滚得越远越好 |
| [01:19] | What the fuck! | 你他妈干嘛呢 |
| [01:20] | You asshole! | 混蛋 |
| [01:23] | Hey! Who did that, huh? Who the fuck did that? | 谁干的 谁他妈干的 |
| [01:26] | You? | 是你吗 |
| [01:28] | Break my window, you bitch? | 砸了我的窗户 你个混球 |
| [01:29] | You break my window? Huh? | 是不是你小子砸的 |
| [01:31] | Why don’t you answer me, you little bitch? | 回答问题 你个小混蛋 |
| [01:34] | Answer me. | 说话 |
| [01:38] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
| [01:47] | Yeah! | 漂亮 |
| [01:59] | Now, get the fuck out of here, before I fucking kill ya. | 快他妈滚 小心老子宰了你 |
| [02:23] | Man! What the fuck? | 臭小子 你抽风了吗 |
| [02:59] | Hey, boy! Come here! | 孩子 过来 |
| [03:02] | Hey, you hear me, boy? I wanna talk to you. | 听见了吗 孩子 我想和你聊聊 |
| [03:05] | I’m eating my lunch. | 我在吃午餐 |
| [03:07] | Your father is not answering the door. | 你爸爸不应门 |
| [03:10] | I need my rent and that son of a bitch is ducking me. | 我要收租而那个混账在躲着我 |
| [03:12] | Well, he can’t answer. He’s sick. | 他没法答复你 他病了 |
| [03:14] | I don’t give two shits. | 我不管 |
| [03:16] | Sick or not, he still gotta pay his rent. | 不管他是不是病了 他都得付房租 |
| [03:23] | I’ll get it. | 我去拿行了吧 |
| [03:28] | He might not even be your dad, I mean, I don’t know. | 他都有可能不是你爸爸 你看 |
| [03:30] | Lots of guys run in and out of that house. | 在这里留下种子的男人可多了去了 |
| [03:36] | Son of a bitch! | 小毛孩子 |
| [03:38] | You fucker! You did that on purpose, you asshole! | 你就是故意的 狗犊子东西 |
| [03:43] | Where the fuck you going, you fucker? | 你个混蛋往哪走呢 |
| [03:45] | Get back here, you son of a bitch! | 给我回来 |
| [03:47] | Fuck you! | 他奶奶的 |
| [04:02] | – What? – Shit! | -干嘛 -天呐 |
| [04:04] | What, “What?” | 什么”干嘛” |
| [04:06] | I’m tryin’ to sell you some goddamned cookies is what. | 还能干嘛 卖饼干看不出来吗 |
| [04:09] | I’m sorry. My dad’s sleeping. | 抱歉 我爸在睡觉 |
| [04:10] | Well, why the hell didn’t you just say that then? Shoot. | 怎么不早说 吓我一跳 |
| [04:13] | Anyway, why’s your dad sleepin’ in the middle of the day anyway? | 不管怎样 你爸为什么大中午睡觉 |
| [04:16] | He lazy? | 他这么懒吗 |
| [04:18] | Nah. He’s got cancer. | 不 他得了癌症 |
| [04:20] | Well, can people with cancer still eat cookies or whatever? | 好吧 癌症患者还能吃饼干吗 |
| [04:23] | He ain’t been eatin’ much lately. | 他最近不怎么吃东西 |
| [04:24] | What about you? | 你呢 |
| [04:25] | You like cookies, or are you as weird as you look? | 你喜欢饼干吗 还是说你这人和你长相一样奇葩 |
| [04:27] | I like cookies. | 我喜欢饼干 |
| [04:29] | Great. We got, uh, this peanut butter kind | 好 我有花生酱味 |
| [04:32] | coconut kind, which tastes like dog shit, my opinion, | 椰子味 个人认为尝起来像狗屎 |
| [04:34] | some people like ’em. | 但有人喜欢 |
| [04:36] | And, uh, there’s lemon. | 还有柠檬味 |
| [04:40] | So? | 买吗 |
| [04:45] | Uh, you wanna come in? | 你想进来坐坐吗 |
| [04:48] | You ain’t gonna do anything weird, right? | 你不会做什么奇怪的事吧 |
| [04:50] | Weird, like what? | 什么奇怪事 |
| [04:51] | Like some guy down on Torrey asked if he could see my feet. | 之前托里那有个家伙想看我的脚 |
| [04:54] | I don’t wanna see your feet. | 我不想看你的脚 |
| [04:57] | Yeah, whatever. It’s fine, I guess. | 管它呢 无所谓了 |
| [05:23] | So, uh, you like music? | 你喜欢音乐吗 |
| [05:27] | Yeah, most. I mean, like rap… | 算是吧 说唱什么的 |
| [05:50] | So, uh, you got a boyfriend? | 那你有男友吗 |
| [05:53] | Not really. | 没 |
| [05:54] | You want me to be your boyfriend? | 我能当你男朋友吗 |
| [05:56] | I don’t know. How tall are you? | 说不好 你多高 |
| [06:00] | Pretty, uh… Pretty tall. | 挺…挺高的 |
| [06:03] | Here. | 过来 |
| [06:04] | Put your back up against mine. | 把你的背靠在我背上 |
| [06:06] | My what? | 我的什么 |
| [06:07] | Like this, dummy. | 这样 笨蛋 |
| [06:13] | You got brothers or sisters? | 你有兄弟姐妹吗 |
| [06:14] | Uh, a brother, I think. | 应该有个哥哥吧 |
| [06:16] | What do you mean, “I think”? | “应该”是什么意思 |
| [06:17] | He’s in the Marines and, uh, he hasn’t called in a while, so… | 他在海军陆战队 而且有段时间没消息了 所以… |
| [06:20] | Oh, so he kills people then? | 那他会杀人咯 |
| [06:22] | Yeah, that’s what they do there, I guess. | 是 估计他们就是干这行当的 |
| [06:25] | Cool. | 帅 |
| [06:26] | You got a brother? | 你有兄弟吗 |
| [06:27] | Two. | 两个 |
| [06:28] | What do they do? | 他们是做什么的 |
| [06:28] | They’re assholes. | 他们是混蛋 |
| [06:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [06:38] | So, uh, was I tall enough or what? | 那我够高吗 |
| [06:44] | So you gonna be my girlfriend or whatever? | 能当你男朋友吗 |
| [06:45] | You gonna buy some cookies or whatever? | 那饼干你还买不买了 |
| [06:47] | I wanna, but I don’t got any money. | 想买 没钱 |
| [06:50] | So, get some then. | 那就去找些来 |
| [07:04] | Then find me. | 有钱再来 |
| [07:06] | I’m in the shit-hole on Norton. | 我家就住在诺顿一狗窝 |
| [07:34] | Wayne! | 韦恩 |
| [07:36] | Where you been? | 你去哪了 |
| [07:38] | I’m, like, 20 minutes late. | 我好像迟到了二十分钟 |
| [07:40] | Like 20 minutes and three weeks. | 三周零二十分钟还差不多 |
| [07:42] | Hey, you still wanna buy my nunchuks? | 你还想买我的双节棍吗 |
| [07:45] | The real-deal legit ones? From Japan? | 是正品吗 日本产的 |
| [07:47] | Hell, yeah. | 那是当然 |
| [07:48] | I just unloaded some rare Pokemon shit, | 我刚卖了些稀有的口袋妖怪周边 |
| [07:50] | so I’m flush right now. | 所以现在是富翁 |
| [07:52] | All right, come on. | 好吧 来吧 |
| [07:58] | This ain’t my lock. | 这不是我的锁 |
| [07:59] | Ooh, hold up, hold up. | 等一下 等一下 |
| [08:02] | Hey, girl. | 姑娘 |
| [08:03] | I got your back with them Starbucks sandwiches. | 我帮你拿了星巴克三明治 |
| [08:05] | I’ll see you at lunch with ’em? | 午餐给你行吗 |
| [08:07] | Um, all right, Orlando. | 没问题 奥兰多 |
| [08:10] | Um, I’ll see you. | 等会儿见 |
| [08:15] | What happened to her? With the… | 她怎么了 她戴着… |
| [08:18] | She got something messed up in her spine. | 她的脊柱有点问题 |
| [08:20] | See, I’ve been puttin’ in that work | 看 我可是调查过的 |
| [08:21] | ’cause I heard she’s getting it took off in like six months. | 因为我听说大概六个月后她就能摆脱那玩意儿了 |
| [08:24] | Guess what I noticed nobody else did? | 你猜只有我注意到了什么 |
| [08:26] | She fine as hell under that, man. | 她戴那个超美的 兄弟 |
| [08:29] | Plus, you know, I’m into all that sci-fi comic-book type stuff. | 加上我很喜欢科幻漫画之类的东西 |
| [08:32] | So, she’s little like a super-fine cyborg. | 她有点像酷毙了的钢骨 |
| [08:36] | Ain’t you, girl? | 不是吗 小妞 |
| [08:41] | So, you just carry around a hammer, huh? | 你还随身携带个锤子吗 |
| [08:44] | I have a hammer. | 我有个锤子 |
| [08:49] | This ain’t my stuff. | 这些都不是我的 |
| [08:51] | Obviously. There’s actual books in it. | 显然不是 你的柜子怎么可能有书 |
| [08:55] | Would you shut the fuck up, please? | 你能闭嘴吗 拜托 |
| [08:57] | Hey, we don’t talk like that in here. | 在这儿可不能说脏话 |
| [08:59] | I said, “Please.” | 我说了”拜托” |
| [09:05] | Where’s all my stuff? | 我的东西呢 |
| [09:06] | Jesus, Wayne! You can’t just walk in here like that. | 天哪 韦恩 你不能就这样走进来 |
| [09:08] | – Now, get out of here, I’ll talk to you later. – Go wait outside. | -现在请你出去 我等会儿跟你谈 -到外面等着 |
| [09:10] | Hey, Darren, Scott. Sit down, right now. | 戴伦 斯科特 立刻给我坐下 |
| [09:15] | No disrespect, but that crazy fool will come to my house. | 无意冒犯 但那疯子会来我家 |
| [09:18] | You won’t. | 而你不会 |
| [09:20] | Why do I even bother? | 我费什么心呢 |
| [09:22] | Go ahead, get outta here. | 走吧 滚出去 |
| [09:23] | Sit… No, sit right down there. | 坐… 就坐那儿 |
| [09:25] | Keep quiet. | 保持安静 |
| [09:28] | Jesus H, Wayne. You can’t do that! | 天哪 韦恩 你不能这么做 |
| [09:31] | All my stuff from my locker’s gone. | 我柜子里的东西都不见了 |
| [09:33] | All right? And somebody took my nunchuks. | 好吗 有人把我的双节棍拿走了 |
| [09:35] | You shouldn’t have brought your nunchucks into school. | 你就不该把双节棍带进学校 |
| [09:38] | All right? I don’t know where they are. | 好吗 我不知道它们在哪儿 |
| [09:40] | Okay? These kids, they steal everything. | 这些孩子什么都偷 |
| [09:42] | They stole Mrs. Healy’s shoes a few weeks ago. | 几周前他们还偷了希利夫人的鞋 |
| [09:45] | Okay, they’re not cool shoes. | 而且还不是什么好看的鞋 |
| [09:46] | They’re old lady, teacher shoes. | 是那种老式教师女鞋 |
| [09:47] | Wayne, Wayne, sit down, talk to me. | 韦恩 韦恩 坐 跟我聊聊 |
| [09:50] | I could have called Truancy, like, five times by now and I haven’t. | 我本可以告发你 你都逃学五次了 但我没有 |
| [10:05] | How’s your dad doing? | 你爸爸怎么样了 |
| [10:08] | You know that me and your dad go way back, right? | 你知道我和你爸爸认识很久了吧 |
| [10:10] | Yep. | 嗯 |
| [10:12] | He calls you “Butthole Tommy Cole.” | 他叫你”混蛋汤米·科尔” |
| [10:14] | Yes. And thanks to him, that tradition | 是的 拜他所赐 这传统 |
| [10:16] | has been passed on to this generation of students. | 都传给了这届学生 |
| [10:18] | He also beat me up. | 他还揍过我 |
| [10:21] | Beat the shit out of me at my own birthday party. | 在我的生日派对上把我打得满地找牙 |
| [10:24] | Knock it off! | 别闹了 |
| [10:26] | Knock it off! I swear to God… | 别闹了 我对天发誓… |
| [10:28] | Cut that shit out right now! | 他妈的给我住手 |
| [10:36] | I know I’m not supposed to, but I hate those kids. | 我知道不该这样做 但我讨厌那些孩子 |
| [10:39] | Like, real… Like, adult hate. | 成人眼中的厌恶 |
| [10:45] | It’s like… | 就像… |
| [10:49] | Where was I? | 我刚说到哪了 |
| [10:50] | Talking about my dad beating your ass. | 谈到我爸揍你 |
| [10:52] | Right. | 对 |
| [10:54] | Thing is, for every time your dad beat my ass, | 每次你爸揍完我 |
| [10:57] | he beat someone else’s for me two-fold. | 他会用揍我双倍的力量揍别人 |
| [11:00] | Now, he was an asshole. No doubt. | 毫无疑问 他以前是个混蛋 |
| [11:03] | But he also couldn’t stand for anybody | 但他也不能容忍 |
| [11:05] | getting away with doing something wrong. | 有人做错事还逃之夭夭 |
| [11:07] | Does that sound like anybody else we know? | 听起来像我们认识的人吗 |
| [11:10] | Could I offer you a banana? | 我让你吃香蕉了吗 |
| [11:13] | – Sorry. – Go ahead, have it. I got another one. | -抱歉 -吃吧 我还有一根 |
| [11:16] | It’s at home. | 在家里 |
| [11:19] | Listen, Wayne, there’s always gonna be people | 听着 韦恩 总会有人 |
| [11:20] | doing rotten stuff to other people, | 对别人行恶 |
| [11:23] | but you got to let the proper people handle it the proper way. | 但得交给合适的人以合适的方式处理问题 |
| [11:26] | People like me and the law… | 交给我这样的人 交给法律… |
| [11:28] | Well, no one handled it for my dad. | 倒是没人帮我爸处理 |
| [11:29] | Well, nobody likes the way that that went down, okay? | 没人想看到事情发展成那样 |
| [11:32] | Everybody knows that work is what made him sick. | 大家都知道他是因为那工作才病的 |
| [11:36] | And everybody knows that he got screwed in court. | 大家也都知道判决对他有多不公 |
| [11:38] | It wasn’t right. | 这不对 |
| [11:40] | Listen, you have every reason to be mad. | 听着 你完全有理由生气 |
| [11:42] | – Your mom takin’ off… – Yeah, I don’t care about her, okay? | -你妈离开了… -没错 但我不关心她 好吗 |
| [11:47] | If you run around righting wrongs all your life, | 如果你一辈子都在打击不义行为 |
| [11:52] | that’ll be your life. | 那你一生就这样了 |
| [11:55] | And I know it’s easy to follow in family footsteps, | 我知道步父母后尘是件易事 |
| [11:57] | but you don’t have to. | 但你不必这样 |
| [12:02] | What should I be then? | 那我该成为什么样的人 |
| [12:06] | I don’t know, man. | 我不知道 小伙子 |
| [12:11] | Just don’t be like those two dickheads. | 别像那两个白痴一样 |
| [12:17] | I’m not lying, man. | 我没骗你 小老弟 |
| [12:18] | Those Pokemon cards are real. And they change… | 那些口袋妖怪卡片都是正品 |
| [12:20] | – Leave him alone! – Come on! Stop! | -放过他吧 -求求你 住手 |
| [12:22] | – Chill out, robot girl. – Come on. | -冷静 机器人小姐 -拜托 |
| [12:23] | – What you want, huh? – Why aren’t you trying? | -你想干什么 -你怎么不继续了 |
| [12:29] | What the hell is going on down there? | 到底是怎么回事 |
| [12:31] | Wayne. Wayne, we just talked about this. | 韦恩 韦恩 我刚才跟你说什么了 |
| [12:34] | Wayne. | 韦恩 |
| [12:36] | Wayne! | 韦恩 |
| [12:44] | Well, you will not be going back to that school. | 这下好了 学校你是回不去了 |
| [12:48] | I’m sorry, I ruined your lunch date. | 对不起 我毁了你的午餐约会 |
| [12:50] | What about you? You just come to school | 你什么情况 才来上学一分钟 |
| [12:52] | just to knock people’s teeth out or what? | 就把人牙打掉了 |
| [12:53] | I need to get money. | 我需要钱 |
| [12:55] | – For what? – Cookies. | -为了什么 -买饼干 |
| [12:57] | Cookies? | 饼干 |
| [12:58] | Yeah, if I buy cookies from this girl, | 如果我买了这女孩的饼干 |
| [13:00] | uh, she might go out with me. | 她可能会和我约会 |
| [13:03] | Holy shit! My man Wayne, on the prowl. | 天哪 我的铁子韦恩终于出巢觅女友了 |
| [13:06] | – Stop. – Look at you, all grown up, man. | -闭嘴 -看看你 你长大了兄弟 |
| [13:09] | So, uh, important question. | 问个很重要的问题 |
| [13:11] | Do you know where to find the boobies on the lady? You know… | 你知道姑娘的胸长在哪吗 |
| [13:14] | – I’ll fucking kill you. – Okay, okay, okay, man, okay. | -我弄死你 -我投降 投降 |
| [13:16] | This is just the first time you’ve ever talked to me about a girl, man. | 这是我第一次听你聊异性 兄弟 |
| [13:18] | Okay. | 别提了 |
| [13:19] | She must be something special. What’s her name? | 她一定有特别之处 她叫什么 |
| [13:24] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
| [13:26] | Okay, well, that’s a great start. | 是个不错的开端 |
| [13:31] | Hold up. I got an idea. | 等等 我有主意了 |
| [13:37] | It’s all yours. | 都归你了 |
| [13:39] | Holy shit! | 开玩笑吧 |
| [13:41] | It’s your dad’s collection of titty mags! | 全是你爸珍藏的大波美女杂志啊 |
| [13:44] | Surreal. | 我在做梦吧 |
| [13:46] | Whoo-wee! 1982. | 乖乖 1982年出版 |
| [13:49] | So much hair. | 毛发真旺盛 |
| [13:52] | I need a goddamn garbage bag! | 不拿个大垃圾袋都装不下啊 |
| [13:55] | Money. | 给钱 |
| [13:58] | Here. | 给你 |
| [14:01] | Guard these with your life, okay? With your life! | 拿命守着明白吗 拿命守着 |
| [14:03] | All right? | 明白吗 |
| [14:04] | I’ll be back for these later! | 我马上回来取 |
| [14:22] | You trying to break into my house? | 你这是要私闯民宅吗 |
| [14:25] | No. | 不 |
| [14:27] | No! | 不是 |
| [14:28] | Just busting your balls. | 逗你玩呢 |
| [14:37] | You gonna sit? | 不坐下吗 |
| [14:38] | Yeah. | 坐 |
| [14:42] | I, uh… | 我… |
| [14:43] | Oh, no. | 不好意思 |
| [14:45] | I just sold my last box. | 刚卖完最后一盒 |
| [14:47] | – That’s okay. – I’m just kidding. | -没关系 -开玩笑的 |
| [14:49] | I saved you one. | 给你留了一盒 |
| [14:51] | It’s the, uh, shitty coconut kind, | 狗屎椰子味的 |
| [14:52] | you know, the one that tastes like asshole, | 尝起来像粑粑的那种 |
| [14:55] | but still, thought that counts or whatever. | 但反正有总比没有强 |
| [14:58] | I’m fine with the asshole one. | 狗屎味也没问题 |
| [15:00] | Oh, God, I don’t need that much. | 天哪 你给太多了 |
| [15:02] | We had a deal. | 我们说好了的 |
| [15:04] | Right? | 记得吗 |
| [15:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [15:10] | Here’s the rules. | 我有要求 |
| [15:12] | I don’t like that romance shit, all right? | 我不喜欢搞浪漫那套 懂吗 |
| [15:15] | I don’t like flowers. | 我讨厌花 |
| [15:16] | I don’t want a stupid Valentine on Valentine’s. | 我不想在情人节收到愚蠢的礼物 |
| [15:20] | I don’t wanna hold your fat, sweaty hand all the time, | 我也不想天天牵着你冒汗的肥手 |
| [15:22] | and I’m never gonna cook for you | 而且我永远不会给你做饭的 |
| [15:23] | unless I’m making something for myself. | 除非我要做给自己吃 |
| [15:26] | – Got it? – Yeah. | -记住了吗 -嗯 |
| [15:27] | And don’t look at me like that. | 还有别用那个眼神看着我 |
| [15:29] | Shit. | 该死 |
| [15:32] | I, uh, don’t know your name. | 我还不知道你叫什么 |
| [15:34] | Mine’s Wayne. | 我叫韦恩 |
| [15:36] | That is so weird. | 见了鬼了 |
| [15:37] | That’s my name, too. | 我也叫韦恩 |
| [15:39] | Really? | 真的假的 |
| [15:40] | No, dummy. | 假的 傻瓜 |
| [15:42] | Del. My name’s Del. | 黛尔 我叫黛尔 |
| [15:47] | And it ain’t short for nothing. So don’t ask. | 不是什么缩写 所以别问了 |
| [15:54] | What are you gonna do with all that? | 你要拿这钱做什么 |
| [15:55] | It’s for my campaign. | 当我的竞选资金 |
| [15:57] | I’m gonna be mayor. | 我要当市长 |
| [15:58] | – Mayor? – I’m gonna run for Mayor | -市长 -等我够大了 |
| [16:00] | When I’m old enough, | 我要竞选市长 |
| [16:01] | and then I’ll be in charge of this shit-ass town, | 等我成了这个破镇的老大 |
| [16:04] | and none of these assholes will be able to tell me what to do anymore, | 看那些混蛋还怎么对我指手画脚 |
| [16:07] | including my asshole dad and my asshole brothers. | 包括我混蛋的老爸和哥哥们 |
| [16:13] | I’m gonna vote for you. | 我肯定投你 |
| [16:26] | Hey, do you, uh, | 那 你想 |
| [16:28] | do you wanna go cut some snakes in half with a shovel? | 你想跟我一起拿铁锹砍蛇什么的吗 |
| [16:31] | Yes. | 好啊 |
| [16:41] | I hate chores. | 我讨厌干家务活 |
| [16:43] | So what are you gonna be? | 那你以后想做什么 |
| [16:47] | I don’t know. I’m trying to figure it out still. | 不知道 我还在探索 |
| [16:49] | What does your dad do? | 你爸爸做什么呢 |
| [16:50] | Aside from dying and everything? | 除了等死之外 |
| [16:52] | Would you do what he did? | 你会子承父业吗 |
| [16:54] | Nah, his job is what got him sick. | 不 他就是因为那工作才生病的 |
| [16:56] | Okay, not that then. | 好吧 那就排除掉 |
| [17:01] | I don’t wanna anything to do with my bitch-ass family, anyway. | 反正我也不想和这个天杀的家庭扯上关系 |
| [17:04] | I’m gonna do everything I can to make sure | 只要能和这个家庭断绝一切联系 |
| [17:06] | nobody even knows I’m one of ’em. | 做什么我都心甘情愿 |
| [17:08] | I don’t know. It’s your family. | 我不好说什么 但毕竟是你的家人 |
| [17:10] | Don’t you need people to remind you who you are, | 你难道不需要留个牵挂 |
| [17:12] | where you’re from or whatever? | 提醒你自己的根在哪吗 |
| [17:14] | Daddy! Daddy! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
| [17:16] | Hey. Back off. | 离远点 |
| [17:19] | Whoa, what have we got here, huh? | 哟 看看这是哪位公子 |
| [17:23] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈是谁 |
| [17:24] | – Who are ya? – Who the fuck are ya? | -你是谁 -你他妈是谁 |
| [17:27] | Now, why were his hands all over you, huh? | 解释一下为什么他对你动手动脚的 |
| [17:29] | No, they weren’t, Daddy. Cut it out! | 我们什么也没干 爸爸 别闹了 |
| [17:30] | Get away from me. | 离我远点 |
| [17:33] | I asked you a question, you pervert. | 问你个问题 色狼 |
| [17:35] | Fucking pervert. | 臭色狼 |
| [17:36] | Piece of crap fucking pervert! | 臭傻逼色狼 |
| [17:38] | – Just let him up. – Back off! | -让他起来吧 -退回去 |
| [17:42] | Hey, look at me. | 看着我 |
| [17:47] | Oh, you a tough guy? | 是个硬汉啊 |
| [17:48] | You’re so pretty. | 小伙子还挺俊 |
| [17:50] | I’m gonna ask you one time. | 我就问你一遍 |
| [17:52] | One fucking time. | 就一遍 |
| [17:54] | What the fuck are you doing alone | 你和我十五岁的女儿 |
| [17:58] | with my 15-year-old daughter? | 鬼鬼祟祟的在做什么 |
| [18:01] | – Buying some cookies. – Wayne, don’t. | -买饼干 -韦恩 不要 |
| [18:03] | What? | 什么 |
| [18:05] | I thought I fucking told you, Del. Huh? | 我他妈没告诉过你吗 黛尔 |
| [18:07] | – I’m sorry. – Stop stealing | -抱歉 -还他妈的给我 |
| [18:09] | and selling fucking cookies, | 偷饼干卖饼干 |
| [18:11] | – goddamn it! – I’m sorry. | -该死 -抱歉 |
| [18:12] | – Give it to me now. – It’s mine. | -把钱给我 -那是我的 |
| [18:14] | You best watch your fucking mouth | 你最好管好你的嘴 |
| [18:15] | and give me that money, you little thief. | 把钱给我 你个小毛贼 |
| [18:17] | I am not playing! | 我像是开玩笑吗 |
| [18:18] | – You think he’s playing? – He ain’t fucking playing! | -你以为他在开玩笑吗 -他可没开玩笑 |
| [18:19] | Shut the fuck up, fucking shit for brains! | 都他妈闭嘴 两个笨蛋 |
| [18:21] | – Fucking shit for brains. – Fucking… | -两个笨蛋 -他妈的… |
| [18:26] | Give me that fucking money. | 把钱给我 |
| [18:32] | Fuck. | 操 |
| [18:34] | I’m raising a goddamn thief. | 我养了个小贼 |
| [18:37] | Useless, like your fucking mother was, huh? | 一无是处 和你妈一样 |
| [18:42] | Move your ass! Move it! | 给我滚 滚 |
| [18:45] | Hey, boys. | 男孩们 |
| [18:47] | You give this bitch-ass pervert every reason | 好好教训这个小兔崽子 |
| [18:49] | to not creep around my daughter no more. | 让他还敢在我女儿身边鬼混 |
| [18:51] | Let’s go. Move your fucking ass. | 我们走 给我滚 |
| [18:55] | Oh, this is gonna be fucking fun. | 有好戏看了 |
| [18:57] | You wanna creep my sister? | 想吃我妹妹的豆腐是吧 |
| [18:58] | Creep this, bitch. | 先吃我一脚吧 |
| [19:04] | Put that… Hey! | 把那个…嘿 |
| [19:07] | I don’t play that. | 别跟我来这套 |
| [19:08] | Shaking the bedpan at me. | 再向我摇便盆 |
| [19:09] | I will put that bedpan in your ass. | 我就把它塞你屁眼里 |
| [19:13] | Your father ain’t funny. He thinks he’s funny as hell. | 你爸一点也不有趣 他还自以为自己很风趣 |
| [19:18] | Sweetie. What happened to your face? | 亲爱的 你的脸怎么了 |
| [19:25] | Boy, it is getting hard to tell the old cuts and bruises from the new ones. | 孩子 你这是新伤盖旧伤呀 |
| [19:30] | Are you lookin’ at my breasts? | 你是在看我的胸吗 |
| [19:32] | Yes, ma’am. Sorry. | 是的夫人 抱歉 |
| [19:36] | Young man, you gotta learn to lie once in a while. | 年轻人 你得学会偶尔撒个谎 |
| [19:39] | I know that ain’t who you are, | 我知道你不是那种人 |
| [19:40] | but it just might serve you to bend the truth here and there. | 但有时候撒个小谎可以帮你挽救局面 |
| [19:46] | So, I had a visitor today. | 今天有个人来找我 |
| [19:48] | One ex-boyfriend of mine | 我的一个前男友 |
| [19:49] | said some kid ’bout your age came to his house | 说有个与你年纪相仿的孩子去了他家 |
| [19:52] | and put two rocks in his window. | 用两块石头砸碎了他的窗户 |
| [19:55] | No. | 不 |
| [19:56] | So that wasn’t you? | 不是你吗 |
| [19:58] | I didn’t throw rocks. I threw ice. | 我扔的不是石头 是冰块 |
| [20:01] | Okay… | 好吧 |
| [20:02] | That was your opportunity to lie. | 你可以撒谎的 |
| [20:06] | I don’t want you doin’ that for me. | 我不希望你为了我这样做 |
| [20:08] | But he cheated on you. | 但是他出轨对你不忠 |
| [20:09] | Yes, and I broke up with him. | 是的 我和他分手了 |
| [20:13] | That’s how that works. | 就是这样 |
| [20:15] | My messes are mine. | 我的烂摊子我自己处理 |
| [20:19] | You got enough messes. | 你的烂摊子也够忙活了 |
| [20:26] | Hey, you really mad? | 你真的生气了吗 |
| [20:28] | About what? | 生什么气 |
| [20:29] | That I broke the windows. | 气我打破了窗户 |
| [20:33] | I am very, very mad. | 我非常非常生气 |
| [20:37] | See what I did there? | 但你看我是怎么解决问题的 |
| [20:40] | Learn to do it. | 学着去做 |
| [20:42] | I baked you a little something. It’s in the kitchen. | 我给你烤了点东西 在厨房 |
| [20:51] | Hey, Dad. | 爸爸 |
| [20:53] | You awake? | 你醒了吗 |
| [20:57] | Yeah, I’m awake. | 我醒了 |
| [20:58] | I got pie. | 我有馅饼 |
| [21:00] | And spoons. | 还有勺子 |
| [21:01] | That’s nice. | 很好 |
| [21:03] | I’m not really hungry. | 我不是很饿 |
| [21:04] | But I wanna watch you eat it. | 但我想看着你吃 |
| [21:06] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
| [21:15] | Eat. | 吃吧 |
| [21:17] | Sometimes I worry you don’t eat nothing. | 有时我担心你什么都不吃 |
| [21:20] | At least now, I have proof, huh? | 至少现在我有证据了 |
| [21:26] | Check it out. | 看看 |
| [21:35] | Someone got lucky on a Pats bet and made rent. | 某人幸运地压中了新英格兰爱国者队 赚了租金 |
| [21:41] | Hey, two lucky sons of bitches, huh? Me and you? | 两个幸运鬼 对吧 我和你 |
| [21:47] | Yeah. Lucky. | 真幸运 |
| [21:53] | Fuck me. | 他妈的 |
| [21:54] | Them two little Miller shits | 米勒家的两个小家伙 |
| [21:55] | been lightin’ those things off all day… | 整天都在点那些东西 |
| [21:57] | Like it’s the Fourth or something! | 好像今天是美国独立日似的 |
| [22:03] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
| [22:05] | Just sit down, eat. | 坐下来 吃吧 |
| [22:08] | Talk… Talk with your father. | 和爸爸聊聊 |
| [22:14] | Just talk to your father. | 和爸爸聊聊 |
| [22:24] | What’s this picture of? | 这张照片是什么 |
| [22:25] | Shit. | 该死 |
| [22:27] | I didn’t want you to see that. | 我不想让你看到 |
| [22:31] | Or maybe I did, I don’t know. | 或许我想 我不清楚 |
| [22:34] | Give it here. | 拿过来点 |
| [22:37] | I like the car. | 我喜欢这辆车 |
| [22:39] | I did, too. | 我也喜欢 |
| [22:41] | Enough to buy it. | 喜欢得不得了 就买下来了 |
| [22:43] | It’s mine. | 这车是我的 |
| [22:45] | No fucking way. You bought a car? | 开玩笑吧 你买了辆车吗 |
| [22:47] | Didn’t even get it home, though. | 但都没能开回家 |
| [22:49] | Your ma and that prick ran off | 我付钱的时候 |
| [22:51] | with it pretty much the minute I paid for it. | 你妈和那个混蛋跑了 |
| [22:53] | Swear to God. | 对天发誓 |
| [22:55] | Every few years, that godless cocksucker | 每隔几年 那个不知天高地厚的混蛋 |
| [22:57] | sends me a picture just to rub it in. | 就会寄张照片来戳我痛处 |
| [23:01] | So, that’s what Ma looks like now. | 这就是妈妈现在的样子咯 |
| [23:03] | Yeah, her thighs got fat. | 是啊 她的大腿变粗了 |
| [23:11] | You don’t remember what she looked like? Your ma? | 你不记得她长什么样了吗 你妈妈 |
| [23:15] | I was five. | 那时我才五岁 |
| [23:18] | Biggest shame for a father. | 做父亲最大的耻辱 |
| [23:20] | Not having something to leave his son. | 就是没能给儿子留下点什么 |
| [23:26] | You left me stuff, Dad. | 你有东西留给我 爸爸 |
| [23:33] | I don’t know about that. | 我不知道 |
| [23:37] | Still, that fucking car should’ve been yours. | 但那辆车应该是你的 |
| [23:44] | Thank you for, you know, not being a big pussy about all this. | 感谢你不像个怂包似的碎碎念 |
| [23:52] | You gotta be fucking kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
| [23:54] | Fuck this. | 他妈的 |
| [23:55] | Hey, hey, Wayne, don’t go… Don’t bother! | 韦恩 别走 别打扰他们 |
| [23:57] | Wayne! | 韦恩 |
| [24:05] | It’s Wayne! | 韦恩来了 |
| [24:08] | Book it! | 快跑 |
| [24:46] | Hey, Dad. | 爸爸 |
| [24:47] | I stopped all the noise for you. | 我帮你解决了噪音 |
| [24:49] | I got some Roman candles | 我还从那些混蛋那儿 |
| [24:50] | and some M80s off those dipshits, too. | 拿了些罗马烟花筒和爆竹 |
| [24:56] | Hey. Dad? | 爸爸 |
| [24:59] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
| [25:03] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
| [25:47] | Goodbye, Dad. | 再见 爸爸 |
| [26:05] | 韦恩·麦卡洛 隆戈328号 马萨诸塞州 布拉克顿 | |
| [27:28] | What? | 什么事 |
| [27:29] | I got your rent. | 给你房租 |
| [27:30] | Well, look at that. | 看看 |
| [27:32] | Just in the nick of time, dipshit. | 真是时候 混蛋 |
| [27:35] | This all of it? | 就这些 |
| [27:37] | I guess so. | 我想是的 |
| [27:38] | I guess I’ll be your landlord for another month. | 我想我还会做一个月的房东 |
| [27:40] | Or until your dad… | 或直到你爸爸… |
| [27:51] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
| [27:56] | You think that’s fucking funny, you little prick? | 你觉得很好玩吗 你个小混蛋 |
| [27:58] | How about I throw your dad’s sick ass out now, | 我现在就把你爸赶出去怎么样 |
| [28:02] | Holy son of a bitch! | 混蛋 |
| [28:03] | Someone call 911! | 快来人报警 |
| [28:06] | That’s my retirement, you motherfucker! | 那是我的养老房 你个混蛋 |
| [28:08] | My house! | 我的房子 |
| [28:10] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
| [28:12] | Fuck your house, what about my titty mags? | 去你妈的房子 我的大波美女杂志怎么办 |
| [28:14] | My fucking house! | 我的房子 |
| [28:15] | The fire is spreading! | 火在蔓延 |
| [28:26] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
| [28:39] | Fuck. Fuck. | 该死 该死 |
| [28:48] | Hey, Daddy, there’s a little squirrel riding the dog like a horse! | 爸爸 有只小松鼠像骑马一样骑着狗 |
| [28:51] | Come on! | 快来 |
| [28:57] | Who the hell was that? | 那是谁 |
| [29:02] | Wayne? What the fuck? | 韦恩 什么鬼 |
| [29:05] | You wanna go to Florida with me? | 你想和我一起去佛罗里达吗 |
| [29:06] | – Why? – To get my dad’s car back. | -为什么 -把我爸的车找回来 |
| [29:08] | – What for? – ‘Cause he wanted me to have it. | -为了什么 -因为他希望我能拥有它 |
| [29:10] | Del? | 黛尔 |
| [29:13] | I need a bikini. | 我需要一件比基尼 |
| [29:14] | Del? | 黛尔 |
| [29:20] | Who the hell’s up there? | 谁在上面 |
| [29:21] | Just go up there and check then, you dick. | 上去看看 你个混蛋 |
| [29:23] | You check, you fucking dick. Fucking… | 你怎么不去 你个混蛋 混… |
| [29:25] | Don’t you fucking dare. | 你他妈不敢 |
| [29:28] | Del, who’s up there with you? | 黛尔 你和谁在上面呢 |
| [29:29] | I got a bat, bro! | 我手里可有球棍 |
| [29:31] | I don’t have a bat. | 我没有球棍 |
| [29:36] | Got it! Wait, my headphones! | 找到啦 等下 没拿耳机 |
| [29:38] | Del! Answer me! | 黛尔 快回答我 |
| [29:40] | Okay, let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
| [29:41] | Wait. | 等下 |
| [29:43] | Fuck this. I’m going up there. | 去他的 我上去 |
| [29:55] | Sorry about your brothers. | 对不住你哥俩了 |
| [30:03] | I’m gonna fucking kill you now! | 你就等死吧 |
| [30:09] | Those aren’t gonna do you any good. | 你的双截棍毫无用处 |
| [30:13] | Those ain’t gonna do you any good now neither, | 你的”棍子”现在也毫无用处了 |
| [30:14] | you dumb son of a bitch! | 你个蠢货 |
| [30:20] | You! | 你 |
| [30:22] | Wayne, don’t hurt him. | 韦恩 别伤着他 |
| [30:23] | What did I tell you about seeing my fucking daughter? | 忘了我怎么警告你的吗 |
| [30:36] | Really? Fireworks, you fucking pussy? | 认真的吗 你这怂包在这给老子放烟花呢 |
| [30:38] | Oh, fuck! | 他妈的 |
| [30:41] | Get on the bike. | 上车 |
| [30:44] | Wayne, you can’t… | 韦恩 别 |
| [30:45] | Go. | 快去 |
| [30:47] | You fucking cocksucker! | 狗娘养的臭小子 |
| [31:07] | No, Daddy! Stop it! | 别打了爸爸 住手 |
| [31:08] | You shut up! | 闭嘴 |
| [31:11] | I’m gonna fucking kill you. | 看我不宰了你个臭小子 |
| [31:15] | Fuck! | 他妈的 |
| [31:32] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
| [31:34] | Your dad ain’t got no nose no more. | 你爹鼻子被我咬掉了 |
| [31:36] | Goddamn it, you motherfucker! | 该死的 你个混蛋 |
| [31:38] | Fucking piece of shit, motherfucker. | 他妈的狗娘养的 混蛋 |
| [31:44] | Del. Del, don’t go, please. | 黛尔 黛尔 别去 求你了 |
| [31:48] | Bye, Daddy. | 回见 爸爸 |
| [31:51] | Del! Del! | 黛尔 黛尔 |
| [31:55] | Delilah! | 黛利拉 |
| [31:57] | Delilah! | 黛利拉 |
| [32:25] | Shane, I wanna see what else this motherfucker will eat. | 夏恩 我想看看这个小玩意能吃什么东西 |
| [32:29] | All right, give him your sandwich. | 把你三明治给他 |
| [32:32] | But I don’t wanna. | 我不想给 |
| [32:39] | Man, I got double meat on this motherfucker. | 我手里这份加了双倍肉呢 |
| [32:48] | I knew he wouldn’t fucking eat it. | 我就知道他不会吃 |
| [32:50] | Every time, man. You stupid. | 次次都中招 你也是够笨的 |
| [32:52] | Reggie! | 雷吉 |
| [32:56] | Would you quit fucking with your alligator and get over here? | 能不能别摆弄你那鳄鱼了 过来一下 |
| [33:01] | Bunch of fucking dipshits. | 一群混蛋 |
| [33:13] | What’d I do now? | 叫我来干嘛 |
| [33:14] | It’s your birthday, right? | 今天是你生日吧 |
| [33:17] | Yeah, it is. | 是 |
| [33:18] | Happy 18th, shithead. | 十八岁生日快乐 兔崽子 |
| [33:20] | Seventeenth. | 十七岁 |
| [33:21] | Whatever. | 差不多 |
| [34:31] | How the hell do we find Wayne? | 怎么找韦恩 |
| [34:33] | I’m sure there’ll be a trail of blood. | 顺着血迹找吧 |
| [34:36] | This car, it’s in Florida? | 这车在佛罗里达吗 |
| [34:38] | – We need to go. – Stop! Stop! | -我们该走了 -停下 停下 |
| [34:40] | Where’s our sister, cop? | 我们妹妹在哪 警官 |
| [34:50] | Run! | 跑 |
| [34:51] | – Fuck! – What the fuck? | -他妈的 -什么鬼 |
| [34:53] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
| [34:55] | – Who’s that? – That’s fucking Wayne. | -那是谁 -该死的韦恩 |
| [34:59] | If you wanna watch Wayne, subscribe to YouTube premium, | 观看韦恩 请订阅YouTube Premium |
| [35:02] | get the first 30 days free. | 头30天免费试用 |
| [35:03] | Not 31, not 32, | 不多不少 |
| [35:05] | – 30. – Don’t be cheap. | -刚好30天 -见好就收 |