Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

韦恩(Wayne)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 韦恩(Wayne)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:38] What? 看什么看
[00:40] Screw off, you fucking freak. 滚开 怪胎
[00:52] I said go. 我说了滚
[01:06] Get the fuck out of here! 滚得越远越好
[01:19] What the fuck! 你他妈干嘛呢
[01:20] You asshole! 混蛋
[01:23] Hey! Who did that, huh? Who the fuck did that? 谁干的 谁他妈干的
[01:26] You? 是你吗
[01:28] Break my window, you bitch? 砸了我的窗户 你个混球
[01:29] You break my window? Huh? 是不是你小子砸的
[01:31] Why don’t you answer me, you little bitch? 回答问题 你个小混蛋
[01:34] Answer me. 说话
[01:38] What the fuck? 什么鬼
[01:47] Yeah! 漂亮
[01:59] Now, get the fuck out of here, before I fucking kill ya. 快他妈滚 小心老子宰了你
[02:23] Man! What the fuck? 臭小子 你抽风了吗
[02:59] Hey, boy! Come here! 孩子 过来
[03:02] Hey, you hear me, boy? I wanna talk to you. 听见了吗 孩子 我想和你聊聊
[03:05] I’m eating my lunch. 我在吃午餐
[03:07] Your father is not answering the door. 你爸爸不应门
[03:10] I need my rent and that son of a bitch is ducking me. 我要收租而那个混账在躲着我
[03:12] Well, he can’t answer. He’s sick. 他没法答复你 他病了
[03:14] I don’t give two shits. 我不管
[03:16] Sick or not, he still gotta pay his rent. 不管他是不是病了 他都得付房租
[03:23] I’ll get it. 我去拿行了吧
[03:28] He might not even be your dad, I mean, I don’t know. 他都有可能不是你爸爸 你看
[03:30] Lots of guys run in and out of that house. 在这里留下种子的男人可多了去了
[03:36] Son of a bitch! 小毛孩子
[03:38] You fucker! You did that on purpose, you asshole! 你就是故意的 狗犊子东西
[03:43] Where the fuck you going, you fucker? 你个混蛋往哪走呢
[03:45] Get back here, you son of a bitch! 给我回来
[03:47] Fuck you! 他奶奶的
[04:02] – What? – Shit! -干嘛 -天呐
[04:04] What, “What?” 什么”干嘛”
[04:06] I’m tryin’ to sell you some goddamned cookies is what. 还能干嘛 卖饼干看不出来吗
[04:09] I’m sorry. My dad’s sleeping. 抱歉 我爸在睡觉
[04:10] Well, why the hell didn’t you just say that then? Shoot. 怎么不早说 吓我一跳
[04:13] Anyway, why’s your dad sleepin’ in the middle of the day anyway? 不管怎样 你爸为什么大中午睡觉
[04:16] He lazy? 他这么懒吗
[04:18] Nah. He’s got cancer. 不 他得了癌症
[04:20] Well, can people with cancer still eat cookies or whatever? 好吧 癌症患者还能吃饼干吗
[04:23] He ain’t been eatin’ much lately. 他最近不怎么吃东西
[04:24] What about you? 你呢
[04:25] You like cookies, or are you as weird as you look? 你喜欢饼干吗 还是说你这人和你长相一样奇葩
[04:27] I like cookies. 我喜欢饼干
[04:29] Great. We got, uh, this peanut butter kind 好 我有花生酱味
[04:32] coconut kind, which tastes like dog shit, my opinion, 椰子味 个人认为尝起来像狗屎
[04:34] some people like ’em. 但有人喜欢
[04:36] And, uh, there’s lemon. 还有柠檬味
[04:40] So? 买吗
[04:45] Uh, you wanna come in? 你想进来坐坐吗
[04:48] You ain’t gonna do anything weird, right? 你不会做什么奇怪的事吧
[04:50] Weird, like what? 什么奇怪事
[04:51] Like some guy down on Torrey asked if he could see my feet. 之前托里那有个家伙想看我的脚
[04:54] I don’t wanna see your feet. 我不想看你的脚
[04:57] Yeah, whatever. It’s fine, I guess. 管它呢 无所谓了
[05:23] So, uh, you like music? 你喜欢音乐吗
[05:27] Yeah, most. I mean, like rap… 算是吧 说唱什么的
[05:50] So, uh, you got a boyfriend? 那你有男友吗
[05:53] Not really. 没
[05:54] You want me to be your boyfriend? 我能当你男朋友吗
[05:56] I don’t know. How tall are you? 说不好 你多高
[06:00] Pretty, uh… Pretty tall. 挺…挺高的
[06:03] Here. 过来
[06:04] Put your back up against mine. 把你的背靠在我背上
[06:06] My what? 我的什么
[06:07] Like this, dummy. 这样 笨蛋
[06:13] You got brothers or sisters? 你有兄弟姐妹吗
[06:14] Uh, a brother, I think. 应该有个哥哥吧
[06:16] What do you mean, “I think”? “应该”是什么意思
[06:17] He’s in the Marines and, uh, he hasn’t called in a while, so… 他在海军陆战队 而且有段时间没消息了 所以…
[06:20] Oh, so he kills people then? 那他会杀人咯
[06:22] Yeah, that’s what they do there, I guess. 是 估计他们就是干这行当的
[06:25] Cool. 帅
[06:26] You got a brother? 你有兄弟吗
[06:27] Two. 两个
[06:28] What do they do? 他们是做什么的
[06:28] They’re assholes. 他们是混蛋
[06:32] Okay. 好吧
[06:38] So, uh, was I tall enough or what? 那我够高吗
[06:44] So you gonna be my girlfriend or whatever? 能当你男朋友吗
[06:45] You gonna buy some cookies or whatever? 那饼干你还买不买了
[06:47] I wanna, but I don’t got any money. 想买 没钱
[06:50] So, get some then. 那就去找些来
[07:04] Then find me. 有钱再来
[07:06] I’m in the shit-hole on Norton. 我家就住在诺顿一狗窝
[07:34] Wayne! 韦恩
[07:36] Where you been? 你去哪了
[07:38] I’m, like, 20 minutes late. 我好像迟到了二十分钟
[07:40] Like 20 minutes and three weeks. 三周零二十分钟还差不多
[07:42] Hey, you still wanna buy my nunchuks? 你还想买我的双节棍吗
[07:45] The real-deal legit ones? From Japan? 是正品吗 日本产的
[07:47] Hell, yeah. 那是当然
[07:48] I just unloaded some rare Pokemon shit, 我刚卖了些稀有的口袋妖怪周边
[07:50] so I’m flush right now. 所以现在是富翁
[07:52] All right, come on. 好吧 来吧
[07:58] This ain’t my lock. 这不是我的锁
[07:59] Ooh, hold up, hold up. 等一下 等一下
[08:02] Hey, girl. 姑娘
[08:03] I got your back with them Starbucks sandwiches. 我帮你拿了星巴克三明治
[08:05] I’ll see you at lunch with ’em? 午餐给你行吗
[08:07] Um, all right, Orlando. 没问题 奥兰多
[08:10] Um, I’ll see you. 等会儿见
[08:15] What happened to her? With the… 她怎么了 她戴着…
[08:18] She got something messed up in her spine. 她的脊柱有点问题
[08:20] See, I’ve been puttin’ in that work 看 我可是调查过的
[08:21] ’cause I heard she’s getting it took off in like six months. 因为我听说大概六个月后她就能摆脱那玩意儿了
[08:24] Guess what I noticed nobody else did? 你猜只有我注意到了什么
[08:26] She fine as hell under that, man. 她戴那个超美的 兄弟
[08:29] Plus, you know, I’m into all that sci-fi comic-book type stuff. 加上我很喜欢科幻漫画之类的东西
[08:32] So, she’s little like a super-fine cyborg. 她有点像酷毙了的钢骨
[08:36] Ain’t you, girl? 不是吗 小妞
[08:41] So, you just carry around a hammer, huh? 你还随身携带个锤子吗
[08:44] I have a hammer. 我有个锤子
[08:49] This ain’t my stuff. 这些都不是我的
[08:51] Obviously. There’s actual books in it. 显然不是 你的柜子怎么可能有书
[08:55] Would you shut the fuck up, please? 你能闭嘴吗 拜托
[08:57] Hey, we don’t talk like that in here. 在这儿可不能说脏话
[08:59] I said, “Please.” 我说了”拜托”
[09:05] Where’s all my stuff? 我的东西呢
[09:06] Jesus, Wayne! You can’t just walk in here like that. 天哪 韦恩 你不能就这样走进来
[09:08] – Now, get out of here, I’ll talk to you later. – Go wait outside. -现在请你出去 我等会儿跟你谈 -到外面等着
[09:10] Hey, Darren, Scott. Sit down, right now. 戴伦 斯科特 立刻给我坐下
[09:15] No disrespect, but that crazy fool will come to my house. 无意冒犯 但那疯子会来我家
[09:18] You won’t. 而你不会
[09:20] Why do I even bother? 我费什么心呢
[09:22] Go ahead, get outta here. 走吧 滚出去
[09:23] Sit… No, sit right down there. 坐… 就坐那儿
[09:25] Keep quiet. 保持安静
[09:28] Jesus H, Wayne. You can’t do that! 天哪 韦恩 你不能这么做
[09:31] All my stuff from my locker’s gone. 我柜子里的东西都不见了
[09:33] All right? And somebody took my nunchuks. 好吗 有人把我的双节棍拿走了
[09:35] You shouldn’t have brought your nunchucks into school. 你就不该把双节棍带进学校
[09:38] All right? I don’t know where they are. 好吗 我不知道它们在哪儿
[09:40] Okay? These kids, they steal everything. 这些孩子什么都偷
[09:42] They stole Mrs. Healy’s shoes a few weeks ago. 几周前他们还偷了希利夫人的鞋
[09:45] Okay, they’re not cool shoes. 而且还不是什么好看的鞋
[09:46] They’re old lady, teacher shoes. 是那种老式教师女鞋
[09:47] Wayne, Wayne, sit down, talk to me. 韦恩 韦恩 坐 跟我聊聊
[09:50] I could have called Truancy, like, five times by now and I haven’t. 我本可以告发你 你都逃学五次了 但我没有
[10:05] How’s your dad doing? 你爸爸怎么样了
[10:08] You know that me and your dad go way back, right? 你知道我和你爸爸认识很久了吧
[10:10] Yep. 嗯
[10:12] He calls you “Butthole Tommy Cole.” 他叫你”混蛋汤米·科尔”
[10:14] Yes. And thanks to him, that tradition 是的 拜他所赐 这传统
[10:16] has been passed on to this generation of students. 都传给了这届学生
[10:18] He also beat me up. 他还揍过我
[10:21] Beat the shit out of me at my own birthday party. 在我的生日派对上把我打得满地找牙
[10:24] Knock it off! 别闹了
[10:26] Knock it off! I swear to God… 别闹了 我对天发誓…
[10:28] Cut that shit out right now! 他妈的给我住手
[10:36] I know I’m not supposed to, but I hate those kids. 我知道不该这样做 但我讨厌那些孩子
[10:39] Like, real… Like, adult hate. 成人眼中的厌恶
[10:45] It’s like… 就像…
[10:49] Where was I? 我刚说到哪了
[10:50] Talking about my dad beating your ass. 谈到我爸揍你
[10:52] Right. 对
[10:54] Thing is, for every time your dad beat my ass, 每次你爸揍完我
[10:57] he beat someone else’s for me two-fold. 他会用揍我双倍的力量揍别人
[11:00] Now, he was an asshole. No doubt. 毫无疑问 他以前是个混蛋
[11:03] But he also couldn’t stand for anybody 但他也不能容忍
[11:05] getting away with doing something wrong. 有人做错事还逃之夭夭
[11:07] Does that sound like anybody else we know? 听起来像我们认识的人吗
[11:10] Could I offer you a banana? 我让你吃香蕉了吗
[11:13] – Sorry. – Go ahead, have it. I got another one. -抱歉 -吃吧 我还有一根
[11:16] It’s at home. 在家里
[11:19] Listen, Wayne, there’s always gonna be people 听着 韦恩 总会有人
[11:20] doing rotten stuff to other people, 对别人行恶
[11:23] but you got to let the proper people handle it the proper way. 但得交给合适的人以合适的方式处理问题
[11:26] People like me and the law… 交给我这样的人 交给法律…
[11:28] Well, no one handled it for my dad. 倒是没人帮我爸处理
[11:29] Well, nobody likes the way that that went down, okay? 没人想看到事情发展成那样
[11:32] Everybody knows that work is what made him sick. 大家都知道他是因为那工作才病的
[11:36] And everybody knows that he got screwed in court. 大家也都知道判决对他有多不公
[11:38] It wasn’t right. 这不对
[11:40] Listen, you have every reason to be mad. 听着 你完全有理由生气
[11:42] – Your mom takin’ off… – Yeah, I don’t care about her, okay? -你妈离开了… -没错 但我不关心她 好吗
[11:47] If you run around righting wrongs all your life, 如果你一辈子都在打击不义行为
[11:52] that’ll be your life. 那你一生就这样了
[11:55] And I know it’s easy to follow in family footsteps, 我知道步父母后尘是件易事
[11:57] but you don’t have to. 但你不必这样
[12:02] What should I be then? 那我该成为什么样的人
[12:06] I don’t know, man. 我不知道 小伙子
[12:11] Just don’t be like those two dickheads. 别像那两个白痴一样
[12:17] I’m not lying, man. 我没骗你 小老弟
[12:18] Those Pokemon cards are real. And they change… 那些口袋妖怪卡片都是正品
[12:20] – Leave him alone! – Come on! Stop! -放过他吧 -求求你 住手
[12:22] – Chill out, robot girl. – Come on. -冷静 机器人小姐 -拜托
[12:23] – What you want, huh? – Why aren’t you trying? -你想干什么 -你怎么不继续了
[12:29] What the hell is going on down there? 到底是怎么回事
[12:31] Wayne. Wayne, we just talked about this. 韦恩 韦恩 我刚才跟你说什么了
[12:34] Wayne. 韦恩
[12:36] Wayne! 韦恩
[12:44] Well, you will not be going back to that school. 这下好了 学校你是回不去了
[12:48] I’m sorry, I ruined your lunch date. 对不起 我毁了你的午餐约会
[12:50] What about you? You just come to school 你什么情况 才来上学一分钟
[12:52] just to knock people’s teeth out or what? 就把人牙打掉了
[12:53] I need to get money. 我需要钱
[12:55] – For what? – Cookies. -为了什么 -买饼干
[12:57] Cookies? 饼干
[12:58] Yeah, if I buy cookies from this girl, 如果我买了这女孩的饼干
[13:00] uh, she might go out with me. 她可能会和我约会
[13:03] Holy shit! My man Wayne, on the prowl. 天哪 我的铁子韦恩终于出巢觅女友了
[13:06] – Stop. – Look at you, all grown up, man. -闭嘴 -看看你 你长大了兄弟
[13:09] So, uh, important question. 问个很重要的问题
[13:11] Do you know where to find the boobies on the lady? You know… 你知道姑娘的胸长在哪吗
[13:14] – I’ll fucking kill you. – Okay, okay, okay, man, okay. -我弄死你 -我投降 投降
[13:16] This is just the first time you’ve ever talked to me about a girl, man. 这是我第一次听你聊异性 兄弟
[13:18] Okay. 别提了
[13:19] She must be something special. What’s her name? 她一定有特别之处 她叫什么
[13:24] I don’t know. 不知道
[13:26] Okay, well, that’s a great start. 是个不错的开端
[13:31] Hold up. I got an idea. 等等 我有主意了
[13:37] It’s all yours. 都归你了
[13:39] Holy shit! 开玩笑吧
[13:41] It’s your dad’s collection of titty mags! 全是你爸珍藏的大波美女杂志啊
[13:44] Surreal. 我在做梦吧
[13:46] Whoo-wee! 1982. 乖乖 1982年出版
[13:49] So much hair. 毛发真旺盛
[13:52] I need a goddamn garbage bag! 不拿个大垃圾袋都装不下啊
[13:55] Money. 给钱
[13:58] Here. 给你
[14:01] Guard these with your life, okay? With your life! 拿命守着明白吗 拿命守着
[14:03] All right? 明白吗
[14:04] I’ll be back for these later! 我马上回来取
[14:22] You trying to break into my house? 你这是要私闯民宅吗
[14:25] No. 不
[14:27] No! 不是
[14:28] Just busting your balls. 逗你玩呢
[14:37] You gonna sit? 不坐下吗
[14:38] Yeah. 坐
[14:42] I, uh… 我…
[14:43] Oh, no. 不好意思
[14:45] I just sold my last box. 刚卖完最后一盒
[14:47] – That’s okay. – I’m just kidding. -没关系 -开玩笑的
[14:49] I saved you one. 给你留了一盒
[14:51] It’s the, uh, shitty coconut kind, 狗屎椰子味的
[14:52] you know, the one that tastes like asshole, 尝起来像粑粑的那种
[14:55] but still, thought that counts or whatever. 但反正有总比没有强
[14:58] I’m fine with the asshole one. 狗屎味也没问题
[15:00] Oh, God, I don’t need that much. 天哪 你给太多了
[15:02] We had a deal. 我们说好了的
[15:04] Right? 记得吗
[15:08] Okay. 好吧
[15:10] Here’s the rules. 我有要求
[15:12] I don’t like that romance shit, all right? 我不喜欢搞浪漫那套 懂吗
[15:15] I don’t like flowers. 我讨厌花
[15:16] I don’t want a stupid Valentine on Valentine’s. 我不想在情人节收到愚蠢的礼物
[15:20] I don’t wanna hold your fat, sweaty hand all the time, 我也不想天天牵着你冒汗的肥手
[15:22] and I’m never gonna cook for you 而且我永远不会给你做饭的
[15:23] unless I’m making something for myself. 除非我要做给自己吃
[15:26] – Got it? – Yeah. -记住了吗 -嗯
[15:27] And don’t look at me like that. 还有别用那个眼神看着我
[15:29] Shit. 该死
[15:32] I, uh, don’t know your name. 我还不知道你叫什么
[15:34] Mine’s Wayne. 我叫韦恩
[15:36] That is so weird. 见了鬼了
[15:37] That’s my name, too. 我也叫韦恩
[15:39] Really? 真的假的
[15:40] No, dummy. 假的 傻瓜
[15:42] Del. My name’s Del. 黛尔 我叫黛尔
[15:47] And it ain’t short for nothing. So don’t ask. 不是什么缩写 所以别问了
[15:54] What are you gonna do with all that? 你要拿这钱做什么
[15:55] It’s for my campaign. 当我的竞选资金
[15:57] I’m gonna be mayor. 我要当市长
[15:58] – Mayor? – I’m gonna run for Mayor -市长 -等我够大了
[16:00] When I’m old enough, 我要竞选市长
[16:01] and then I’ll be in charge of this shit-ass town, 等我成了这个破镇的老大
[16:04] and none of these assholes will be able to tell me what to do anymore, 看那些混蛋还怎么对我指手画脚
[16:07] including my asshole dad and my asshole brothers. 包括我混蛋的老爸和哥哥们
[16:13] I’m gonna vote for you. 我肯定投你
[16:26] Hey, do you, uh, 那 你想
[16:28] do you wanna go cut some snakes in half with a shovel? 你想跟我一起拿铁锹砍蛇什么的吗
[16:31] Yes. 好啊
[16:41] I hate chores. 我讨厌干家务活
[16:43] So what are you gonna be? 那你以后想做什么
[16:47] I don’t know. I’m trying to figure it out still. 不知道 我还在探索
[16:49] What does your dad do? 你爸爸做什么呢
[16:50] Aside from dying and everything? 除了等死之外
[16:52] Would you do what he did? 你会子承父业吗
[16:54] Nah, his job is what got him sick. 不 他就是因为那工作才生病的
[16:56] Okay, not that then. 好吧 那就排除掉
[17:01] I don’t wanna anything to do with my bitch-ass family, anyway. 反正我也不想和这个天杀的家庭扯上关系
[17:04] I’m gonna do everything I can to make sure 只要能和这个家庭断绝一切联系
[17:06] nobody even knows I’m one of ’em. 做什么我都心甘情愿
[17:08] I don’t know. It’s your family. 我不好说什么 但毕竟是你的家人
[17:10] Don’t you need people to remind you who you are, 你难道不需要留个牵挂
[17:12] where you’re from or whatever? 提醒你自己的根在哪吗
[17:14] Daddy! Daddy! 爸爸 爸爸
[17:16] Hey. Back off. 离远点
[17:19] Whoa, what have we got here, huh? 哟 看看这是哪位公子
[17:23] Who the fuck are you? 你他妈是谁
[17:24] – Who are ya? – Who the fuck are ya? -你是谁 -你他妈是谁
[17:27] Now, why were his hands all over you, huh? 解释一下为什么他对你动手动脚的
[17:29] No, they weren’t, Daddy. Cut it out! 我们什么也没干 爸爸 别闹了
[17:30] Get away from me. 离我远点
[17:33] I asked you a question, you pervert. 问你个问题 色狼
[17:35] Fucking pervert. 臭色狼
[17:36] Piece of crap fucking pervert! 臭傻逼色狼
[17:38] – Just let him up. – Back off! -让他起来吧 -退回去
[17:42] Hey, look at me. 看着我
[17:47] Oh, you a tough guy? 是个硬汉啊
[17:48] You’re so pretty. 小伙子还挺俊
[17:50] I’m gonna ask you one time. 我就问你一遍
[17:52] One fucking time. 就一遍
[17:54] What the fuck are you doing alone 你和我十五岁的女儿
[17:58] with my 15-year-old daughter? 鬼鬼祟祟的在做什么
[18:01] – Buying some cookies. – Wayne, don’t. -买饼干 -韦恩 不要
[18:03] What? 什么
[18:05] I thought I fucking told you, Del. Huh? 我他妈没告诉过你吗 黛尔
[18:07] – I’m sorry. – Stop stealing -抱歉 -还他妈的给我
[18:09] and selling fucking cookies, 偷饼干卖饼干
[18:11] – goddamn it! – I’m sorry. -该死 -抱歉
[18:12] – Give it to me now. – It’s mine. -把钱给我 -那是我的
[18:14] You best watch your fucking mouth 你最好管好你的嘴
[18:15] and give me that money, you little thief. 把钱给我 你个小毛贼
[18:17] I am not playing! 我像是开玩笑吗
[18:18] – You think he’s playing? – He ain’t fucking playing! -你以为他在开玩笑吗 -他可没开玩笑
[18:19] Shut the fuck up, fucking shit for brains! 都他妈闭嘴 两个笨蛋
[18:21] – Fucking shit for brains. – Fucking… -两个笨蛋 -他妈的…
[18:26] Give me that fucking money. 把钱给我
[18:32] Fuck. 操
[18:34] I’m raising a goddamn thief. 我养了个小贼
[18:37] Useless, like your fucking mother was, huh? 一无是处 和你妈一样
[18:42] Move your ass! Move it! 给我滚 滚
[18:45] Hey, boys. 男孩们
[18:47] You give this bitch-ass pervert every reason 好好教训这个小兔崽子
[18:49] to not creep around my daughter no more. 让他还敢在我女儿身边鬼混
[18:51] Let’s go. Move your fucking ass. 我们走 给我滚
[18:55] Oh, this is gonna be fucking fun. 有好戏看了
[18:57] You wanna creep my sister? 想吃我妹妹的豆腐是吧
[18:58] Creep this, bitch. 先吃我一脚吧
[19:04] Put that… Hey! 把那个…嘿
[19:07] I don’t play that. 别跟我来这套
[19:08] Shaking the bedpan at me. 再向我摇便盆
[19:09] I will put that bedpan in your ass. 我就把它塞你屁眼里
[19:13] Your father ain’t funny. He thinks he’s funny as hell. 你爸一点也不有趣 他还自以为自己很风趣
[19:18] Sweetie. What happened to your face? 亲爱的 你的脸怎么了
[19:25] Boy, it is getting hard to tell the old cuts and bruises from the new ones. 孩子 你这是新伤盖旧伤呀
[19:30] Are you lookin’ at my breasts? 你是在看我的胸吗
[19:32] Yes, ma’am. Sorry. 是的夫人 抱歉
[19:36] Young man, you gotta learn to lie once in a while. 年轻人 你得学会偶尔撒个谎
[19:39] I know that ain’t who you are, 我知道你不是那种人
[19:40] but it just might serve you to bend the truth here and there. 但有时候撒个小谎可以帮你挽救局面
[19:46] So, I had a visitor today. 今天有个人来找我
[19:48] One ex-boyfriend of mine 我的一个前男友
[19:49] said some kid ’bout your age came to his house 说有个与你年纪相仿的孩子去了他家
[19:52] and put two rocks in his window. 用两块石头砸碎了他的窗户
[19:55] No. 不
[19:56] So that wasn’t you? 不是你吗
[19:58] I didn’t throw rocks. I threw ice. 我扔的不是石头 是冰块
[20:01] Okay… 好吧
[20:02] That was your opportunity to lie. 你可以撒谎的
[20:06] I don’t want you doin’ that for me. 我不希望你为了我这样做
[20:08] But he cheated on you. 但是他出轨对你不忠
[20:09] Yes, and I broke up with him. 是的 我和他分手了
[20:13] That’s how that works. 就是这样
[20:15] My messes are mine. 我的烂摊子我自己处理
[20:19] You got enough messes. 你的烂摊子也够忙活了
[20:26] Hey, you really mad? 你真的生气了吗
[20:28] About what? 生什么气
[20:29] That I broke the windows. 气我打破了窗户
[20:33] I am very, very mad. 我非常非常生气
[20:37] See what I did there? 但你看我是怎么解决问题的
[20:40] Learn to do it. 学着去做
[20:42] I baked you a little something. It’s in the kitchen. 我给你烤了点东西 在厨房
[20:51] Hey, Dad. 爸爸
[20:53] You awake? 你醒了吗
[20:57] Yeah, I’m awake. 我醒了
[20:58] I got pie. 我有馅饼
[21:00] And spoons. 还有勺子
[21:01] That’s nice. 很好
[21:03] I’m not really hungry. 我不是很饿
[21:04] But I wanna watch you eat it. 但我想看着你吃
[21:06] Sit down. 坐下
[21:15] Eat. 吃吧
[21:17] Sometimes I worry you don’t eat nothing. 有时我担心你什么都不吃
[21:20] At least now, I have proof, huh? 至少现在我有证据了
[21:26] Check it out. 看看
[21:35] Someone got lucky on a Pats bet and made rent. 某人幸运地压中了新英格兰爱国者队 赚了租金
[21:41] Hey, two lucky sons of bitches, huh? Me and you? 两个幸运鬼 对吧 我和你
[21:47] Yeah. Lucky. 真幸运
[21:53] Fuck me. 他妈的
[21:54] Them two little Miller shits 米勒家的两个小家伙
[21:55] been lightin’ those things off all day… 整天都在点那些东西
[21:57] Like it’s the Fourth or something! 好像今天是美国独立日似的
[22:03] No, no, no. 不 不 不
[22:05] Just sit down, eat. 坐下来 吃吧
[22:08] Talk… Talk with your father. 和爸爸聊聊
[22:14] Just talk to your father. 和爸爸聊聊
[22:24] What’s this picture of? 这张照片是什么
[22:25] Shit. 该死
[22:27] I didn’t want you to see that. 我不想让你看到
[22:31] Or maybe I did, I don’t know. 或许我想 我不清楚
[22:34] Give it here. 拿过来点
[22:37] I like the car. 我喜欢这辆车
[22:39] I did, too. 我也喜欢
[22:41] Enough to buy it. 喜欢得不得了 就买下来了
[22:43] It’s mine. 这车是我的
[22:45] No fucking way. You bought a car? 开玩笑吧 你买了辆车吗
[22:47] Didn’t even get it home, though. 但都没能开回家
[22:49] Your ma and that prick ran off 我付钱的时候
[22:51] with it pretty much the minute I paid for it. 你妈和那个混蛋跑了
[22:53] Swear to God. 对天发誓
[22:55] Every few years, that godless cocksucker 每隔几年 那个不知天高地厚的混蛋
[22:57] sends me a picture just to rub it in. 就会寄张照片来戳我痛处
[23:01] So, that’s what Ma looks like now. 这就是妈妈现在的样子咯
[23:03] Yeah, her thighs got fat. 是啊 她的大腿变粗了
[23:11] You don’t remember what she looked like? Your ma? 你不记得她长什么样了吗 你妈妈
[23:15] I was five. 那时我才五岁
[23:18] Biggest shame for a father. 做父亲最大的耻辱
[23:20] Not having something to leave his son. 就是没能给儿子留下点什么
[23:26] You left me stuff, Dad. 你有东西留给我 爸爸
[23:33] I don’t know about that. 我不知道
[23:37] Still, that fucking car should’ve been yours. 但那辆车应该是你的
[23:44] Thank you for, you know, not being a big pussy about all this. 感谢你不像个怂包似的碎碎念
[23:52] You gotta be fucking kidding me. 开什么玩笑
[23:54] Fuck this. 他妈的
[23:55] Hey, hey, Wayne, don’t go… Don’t bother! 韦恩 别走 别打扰他们
[23:57] Wayne! 韦恩
[24:05] It’s Wayne! 韦恩来了
[24:08] Book it! 快跑
[24:46] Hey, Dad. 爸爸
[24:47] I stopped all the noise for you. 我帮你解决了噪音
[24:49] I got some Roman candles 我还从那些混蛋那儿
[24:50] and some M80s off those dipshits, too. 拿了些罗马烟花筒和爆竹
[24:56] Hey. Dad? 爸爸
[24:59] Dad? 爸爸
[25:03] Dad? 爸爸
[25:47] Goodbye, Dad. 再见 爸爸
[26:05] 韦恩·麦卡洛 隆戈328号 马萨诸塞州 布拉克顿
[27:28] What? 什么事
[27:29] I got your rent. 给你房租
[27:30] Well, look at that. 看看
[27:32] Just in the nick of time, dipshit. 真是时候 混蛋
[27:35] This all of it? 就这些
[27:37] I guess so. 我想是的
[27:38] I guess I’ll be your landlord for another month. 我想我还会做一个月的房东
[27:40] Or until your dad… 或直到你爸爸…
[27:51] What the fuck? 什么鬼
[27:56] You think that’s fucking funny, you little prick? 你觉得很好玩吗 你个小混蛋
[27:58] How about I throw your dad’s sick ass out now, 我现在就把你爸赶出去怎么样
[28:02] Holy son of a bitch! 混蛋
[28:03] Someone call 911! 快来人报警
[28:06] That’s my retirement, you motherfucker! 那是我的养老房 你个混蛋
[28:08] My house! 我的房子
[28:10] What the fuck? 什么鬼
[28:12] Fuck your house, what about my titty mags? 去你妈的房子 我的大波美女杂志怎么办
[28:14] My fucking house! 我的房子
[28:15] The fire is spreading! 火在蔓延
[28:26] What the fuck? 什么鬼
[28:39] Fuck. Fuck. 该死 该死
[28:48] Hey, Daddy, there’s a little squirrel riding the dog like a horse! 爸爸 有只小松鼠像骑马一样骑着狗
[28:51] Come on! 快来
[28:57] Who the hell was that? 那是谁
[29:02] Wayne? What the fuck? 韦恩 什么鬼
[29:05] You wanna go to Florida with me? 你想和我一起去佛罗里达吗
[29:06] – Why? – To get my dad’s car back. -为什么 -把我爸的车找回来
[29:08] – What for? – ‘Cause he wanted me to have it. -为了什么 -因为他希望我能拥有它
[29:10] Del? 黛尔
[29:13] I need a bikini. 我需要一件比基尼
[29:14] Del? 黛尔
[29:20] Who the hell’s up there? 谁在上面
[29:21] Just go up there and check then, you dick. 上去看看 你个混蛋
[29:23] You check, you fucking dick. Fucking… 你怎么不去 你个混蛋 混…
[29:25] Don’t you fucking dare. 你他妈不敢
[29:28] Del, who’s up there with you? 黛尔 你和谁在上面呢
[29:29] I got a bat, bro! 我手里可有球棍
[29:31] I don’t have a bat. 我没有球棍
[29:36] Got it! Wait, my headphones! 找到啦 等下 没拿耳机
[29:38] Del! Answer me! 黛尔 快回答我
[29:40] Okay, let’s go. 好了 我们走
[29:41] Wait. 等下
[29:43] Fuck this. I’m going up there. 去他的 我上去
[29:55] Sorry about your brothers. 对不住你哥俩了
[30:03] I’m gonna fucking kill you now! 你就等死吧
[30:09] Those aren’t gonna do you any good. 你的双截棍毫无用处
[30:13] Those ain’t gonna do you any good now neither, 你的”棍子”现在也毫无用处了
[30:14] you dumb son of a bitch! 你个蠢货
[30:20] You! 你
[30:22] Wayne, don’t hurt him. 韦恩 别伤着他
[30:23] What did I tell you about seeing my fucking daughter? 忘了我怎么警告你的吗
[30:36] Really? Fireworks, you fucking pussy? 认真的吗 你这怂包在这给老子放烟花呢
[30:38] Oh, fuck! 他妈的
[30:41] Get on the bike. 上车
[30:44] Wayne, you can’t… 韦恩 别
[30:45] Go. 快去
[30:47] You fucking cocksucker! 狗娘养的臭小子
[31:07] No, Daddy! Stop it! 别打了爸爸 住手
[31:08] You shut up! 闭嘴
[31:11] I’m gonna fucking kill you. 看我不宰了你个臭小子
[31:15] Fuck! 他妈的
[31:32] Fuck! 妈的
[31:34] Your dad ain’t got no nose no more. 你爹鼻子被我咬掉了
[31:36] Goddamn it, you motherfucker! 该死的 你个混蛋
[31:38] Fucking piece of shit, motherfucker. 他妈的狗娘养的 混蛋
[31:44] Del. Del, don’t go, please. 黛尔 黛尔 别去 求你了
[31:48] Bye, Daddy. 回见 爸爸
[31:51] Del! Del! 黛尔 黛尔
[31:55] Delilah! 黛利拉
[31:57] Delilah! 黛利拉
[32:25] Shane, I wanna see what else this motherfucker will eat. 夏恩 我想看看这个小玩意能吃什么东西
[32:29] All right, give him your sandwich. 把你三明治给他
[32:32] But I don’t wanna. 我不想给
[32:39] Man, I got double meat on this motherfucker. 我手里这份加了双倍肉呢
[32:48] I knew he wouldn’t fucking eat it. 我就知道他不会吃
[32:50] Every time, man. You stupid. 次次都中招 你也是够笨的
[32:52] Reggie! 雷吉
[32:56] Would you quit fucking with your alligator and get over here? 能不能别摆弄你那鳄鱼了 过来一下
[33:01] Bunch of fucking dipshits. 一群混蛋
[33:13] What’d I do now? 叫我来干嘛
[33:14] It’s your birthday, right? 今天是你生日吧
[33:17] Yeah, it is. 是
[33:18] Happy 18th, shithead. 十八岁生日快乐 兔崽子
[33:20] Seventeenth. 十七岁
[33:21] Whatever. 差不多
[34:31] How the hell do we find Wayne? 怎么找韦恩
[34:33] I’m sure there’ll be a trail of blood. 顺着血迹找吧
[34:36] This car, it’s in Florida? 这车在佛罗里达吗
[34:38] – We need to go. – Stop! Stop! -我们该走了 -停下 停下
[34:40] Where’s our sister, cop? 我们妹妹在哪 警官
[34:50] Run! 跑
[34:51] – Fuck! – What the fuck? -他妈的 -什么鬼
[34:53] What the fuck? 什么鬼
[34:55] – Who’s that? – That’s fucking Wayne. -那是谁 -该死的韦恩
[34:59] If you wanna watch Wayne, subscribe to YouTube premium, 观看韦恩 请订阅YouTube Premium
[35:02] get the first 30 days free. 头30天免费试用
[35:03] Not 31, not 32, 不多不少
[35:05] – 30. – Don’t be cheap. -刚好30天 -见好就收
韦恩

文章导航

Previous Post: 战争与和平(War and Peace)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 韦恩(Wayne)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

韦恩(Wayne)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号