Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

韦恩(Wayne)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 韦恩(Wayne)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:16] Fuck. 操
[00:41] I’m fine. It’s gonna be okay. 我可以的 会没事的
[00:47] Fuck out. 滚开
[00:48] My fucking house, bitch! 这他妈是我房子 王八蛋
[00:51] Fuck you. 去你妈的
[00:52] Fuck… 他妈…
[00:58] Dad? 爸爸
[01:17] Fuck! 操
[01:30] Wait, wait, wait. No. No! 等等 不不不
[01:42] Please. 求你了
[01:45] No. No! 别别别
[02:05] 奥卡拉社区中心 及 公共泳池
[02:23] Hey. Excuse me. 喂 打扰下
[02:28] You gonna kill yourself? 你是要自杀吗
[02:30] No. 不
[02:31] You gonna steal some shit? 你要偷东西吗
[02:33] Yeah. 嗯
[02:34] I gonna steal the goddamn pool water. 我要偷这泳池的水
[02:36] Why the hell does a community swimming pool 社区泳池到底为什么
[02:38] need a security guard anyway? 还要配个保安
[02:40] So kids don’t break in 这样小毛孩们才不会闯进来
[02:41] and kill themselves or steal some shit. 自杀或偷东西
[02:44] Yeah, well, you don’t gotta worry about that. 好吧 那你不用担心
[02:50] You must be having one shitty night 如果这是你能找到的最好的地方
[02:51] if this is the best place you could find. 你今晚肯定过的很糟
[02:54] Shitty couple of years, but who’s counting? 糟了不知几年了 没什么好在意的
[03:00] If you grab some of them foam kick boards 如果你拿些泡沫打腿板
[03:02] and towels over there, 再拿几条毛巾
[03:04] there’s a really good place for you 这也是能算是个
[03:05] to sleep off whatever mess you’re in. 一觉解千愁的好地方
[03:07] Keep your mitts off the pool chemicals 别乱动泳池清洁剂
[03:09] and your ass on dry land. 也不要下水
[03:11] I don’t need to be rescuing nobody in my good chinos. 我就不用糟蹋好好一条棉布裤下水救人了
[03:13] You hear me? 懂吗
[03:59] 「时间旅人」股份有限公司 出发 罗得岛州 西格林尼治 到达 加州 洛杉矶
[04:09] Morning, coffee boy. 早 咖啡仔
[04:11] Oh, don’t worry. I got you a bowl, too. 别担心 我给你也拿了碗
[04:37] Oh, shit. Look at that. 我靠 看这个
[04:39] It must be my lucky day. 今天绝逼是我的幸运日
[05:01] No milk? 不加牛奶吗
[05:02] Don’t do moo juice. 我不喝牛奶
[05:07] Hurts your tummy? 对胃不好吗
[05:08] You know it comes from cow titties, right? 你知道它是从牛的乳头挤出来的吧
[05:14] You scared of titties? 怕咪咪吗
[05:17] Lactose intolerant, motherfucker. 乳糖不耐症 傻逼
[05:20] So, it hurts your tummy. 那还是对胃不好
[05:22] So, you come all this way to eat my fucking cereal 你大老远跑来吃我的麦片
[05:25] or ’cause you miss your momma or some shit? 还是因为宝宝想妈妈了
[05:28] Or should I say, my momma. 或者说 想我妈妈了
[05:32] That stupid… God. 那只蠢鳄 天呐
[05:37] Morning, Momma. 早安 妈妈
[05:38] Uh, I made your coffee for you the way you like. 我按你喜欢的方式给你煮了咖啡
[05:40] Uh, excuse me, 不好意思
[05:43] but that alligator took a crap on my front lawn again, 那只短吻鳄又在门前的草坪上拉屎了
[05:46] so just go clean that up, please. 麻烦你去清理干净
[06:01] I swear to God, Reggie’s special needs. 我发誓 雷吉绝对是个低能儿
[06:06] You know, when he was a kid, 当他还是个小屁孩时
[06:07] we used to have to not take him to the beach no more 我们坚决不带他去海滩
[06:10] ’cause all he would do is eat sand. 因为他只会吃沙子
[06:11] Just scoop after scoop. 一勺接一勺
[06:12] Could hear it crunching in his teeth. 都能听见他咬得沙子嘎吱作响
[06:14] Like, disgusting. 不能更恶心
[06:15] That’s why he’s got gold teeth? 所以他才镶了金牙吗
[06:17] Nah. 不
[06:18] He just likes looking like an asshole. 他就是想让自己看起来像个混混
[06:20] Oh, I put some clean towels in your room for you. 我在你房间里放了几条干净毛巾
[06:24] And I put a couple in for your girl. 也给你女朋友放了几条
[06:29] She don’t need none. She’s… 她不需要了 她…
[06:34] She’s gone. 她走了
[06:40] You ever take me to the beach? 你以前带我去过海滩吗
[06:47] What are ya making? 你做的是什么
[06:52] So, I got my own candle business. 我在做熏香蜡烛生意
[06:54] And, um, I sell them at swap meets. 在跳蚤市场上卖
[06:57] I got erotic and non-erotic scents. 有色情款和正常款
[06:59] They’re the same, they just got different names. 材料是一样的 只是名字不同
[07:02] – I like this one. – Yeah? -我喜欢这个 -是吗
[07:04] It smells like a tree. 有树的气息
[07:06] Yes, this is the woodsy one. 不错 这是树林香调
[07:07] I love it. You got very good taste. 我很喜欢 你真有品味
[07:11] You know, I told Calvin that I need more space 我跟加尔文说我需要更多空间
[07:13] for my candles and whatever. It’s like… 放我的蜡烛之类的 就像…
[07:16] Like a workspace, right? 就像一个工作室 对吧
[07:17] And he said, “Oh, no. I need that extra bedroom for my man cave.” 他说 “不 那间卧室是我的私人空间”
[07:23] He got a flat screen TV last year, still sitting on the floor. 他去年买了台平板电视 现在还没拆封
[07:26] Man cave? Please. Right? 私人空间 得了吧
[07:29] More like a goddamn junk cave. 不如叫垃圾堆
[07:40] You know, when you were a little baby, 当你还是个小宝宝时
[07:42] you wouldn’t go to sleep 不在你的屋里点上支蜡烛
[07:43] unless I lit a candle in your room for you. 你都不肯睡觉
[07:46] Really? 真的吗
[07:47] Yeah. 当然
[07:56] You know, I know it’s gonna sound like some kind of, um, 我知道这听起来有点像
[08:01] I don’t know, excuse or something, 借口什么的
[08:02] but I think things turned out the way they were supposed to. 但我觉得这一切可能就是天意吧
[08:06] With you… 你来找我是天意
[08:07] You know, with your father and me coming here. 我和你爸爸婚姻破裂也是天意
[08:12] It’s like… Your daddy can be some kind of hellion. 你爸爸就是个惹是生非的人
[08:15] Just, the boozing and the fighting, it’s… 酗酒又斗殴
[08:21] So many neighbors would just, like, up and leave, ’cause… 邻居大都突然搬走 因为…
[08:24] Just after living near the guy too long. 和你爸爸做太久邻居真的吃不消
[08:26] I kid you not, more than once, 不骗你 不止一家
[08:28] leaving furniture and TVs behind 连家具和电视也没搬走就离开了
[08:29] just to get away from the son of a bitch quicker. 只想赶紧离开那个混球
[08:33] Oh, he had the honor thing, 他还有自己的荣誉信条
[08:36] the code or whatever. Just… 自己的一套准则什么的 就是…
[08:40] Right and wrong. 是非对错
[08:41] Everything. Just no grays, no middle. 没有灰色区域或中间地带
[08:43] Everything is black and white 一切都是黑白分明的
[08:45] and he had all these ideas about how they should live 他把自己总结的生活法则强加在别人身上
[08:48] and, you know, how I should be and what I could be 我该怎么做 我可以成为怎样的人
[08:51] and what I should be. 我又该成为怎样的人
[08:54] Yeah. Lot of rules. Hard to live with. 规矩太多了 非常难相处
[08:57] Hard to live with. 非常难相处
[09:00] You know, 你知道吗
[09:02] you don’t gotta treat someone like shit and make them feel bad. 己所欲 勿施于人
[09:06] Like, Calvin, he can be like… 但加尔文 他…
[09:09] Yeah, he could be like, whatever, but… 他可能有点混蛋 但…
[09:13] He lets me be who I wanna be. 他让我做自己
[09:16] Do what I want. 做我想做的事
[09:19] Just so long as my ass don’t get too big. 只要我屁股没变太肥就行
[09:23] Here. Take that. 拿着这个
[09:25] Just keep it in your room or something. 把它放你房间里什么的
[09:28] Maybe you’ll sleep better. 也许你会睡得更好
[09:35] Look, Zellwood! I win, bitch. 看 泽尔伍德 我赢了
[09:37] I didn’t see any signs for Zellwood. 我没看到任何泽尔伍德的标志
[09:39] Yes, you did. Yes, you did. 不 你看到了 你一定看到了
[09:40] – You just passed it up. – I didn’t see any signs. -你直接开过去了 -我没看到任何标志
[09:42] – Yes, you did. – I didn’t see any signs. -不 你看到了 -我没看到任何标志
[09:43] And if there was a sign, 如果有标志
[09:44] the GPS lady would’ve said it, and she didn’t. 语音导航会提醒 但她没有
[09:47] You didn’t hear it because there’s no service. 你没听到是因为这没信号
[09:50] What’s the plan anyway, when we get to Ocala? 我们到奥卡拉之后怎么办
[09:53] How the hell do we find Wayne? 我们到底怎么找韦恩
[09:55] I’m sure there’ll be a trail of blood. 顺着血迹找就好了
[09:57] Man, you gotta think positive. 兄弟 你得乐观点
[09:59] You know, I knew Wayne’s mom back in the day. 我很早就认识韦恩的妈妈
[10:01] She kept her name when she married Wayne’s dad. 她嫁给韦恩的爸爸时没从夫姓
[10:03] What was it? 为什么
[10:04] She was off. 她很不修边幅
[10:06] I mean, she was… She was really kind of scattered. 她…她真的有点放荡
[10:09] Great legs, though. 但有双美腿
[10:10] Please don’t tell me you trying to hit Wayne’s mom. 别告诉我你想泡韦恩的妈妈
[10:12] All right, don’t worry. She’s not my type. 拜托 别瞎操心 她不是我喜欢的类型
[10:14] Then what type is your type? 那你喜欢什么类型
[10:17] I only date, or better, want to date 我只约 确切来说 只想约
[10:23] black women. 黑人女性
[10:26] For real? 真的吗
[10:27] You never dated a white woman before? 你从没和白人约过会吗
[10:29] Oh, no, thank you. 当然没有 拜托
[10:31] Is that racist? 这算种族歧视吗
[10:33] I think. 算吧
[10:34] But it is a good racist, right? 但也算好的那种歧视 对吧
[10:37] I gotta remember what her name was. 我得想起她的名字
[10:40] What was her name? 她叫什么名字
[10:41] The last name was something Irish. 好像是爱尔兰的一个姓
[10:43] McGuinness? 麦吉尼斯
[10:44] Whoa! Watch out for the dog! 小心那条狗
[10:56] No, no, no, no. 不 不 不
[10:57] No, no, no, no. 不 不 不
[10:59] Where’s the dog? 狗在哪
[11:02] Where’s the dog? 狗在哪
[11:03] No. No. 不
[11:05] No, no, no, no, no, no. 不 不 不
[11:07] Yeah, it’s cool. 我没事
[11:09] You don’t have to worry about me, I’m good. 你不用担心我 我很好
[11:11] Not again! 又来
[11:18] I guess your airbags don’t work, huh? 你的安全气囊应该不太好使吧
[11:25] What the fuck you doing? 你他妈在干什么
[11:30] Anyone ask you to do that? 谁让你这么干的
[11:32] No, but she asked you to 没有 但她本来是要你做的
[11:35] and you didn’t, so… 而你没有 所以
[11:49] You see what that fucking kid did? 你看到那个臭小子干了什么吗
[11:50] The alligator shit on the neighbor’s lawn again? 短吻鳄又在邻居的草坪上拉屎了吗
[11:53] No, the other fucking kid. 不是 另一个臭小子
[11:59] No. What? 不知道 怎么了
[12:00] He hung up some shelves for your fucking candle crap 他给你的蜡烛装了架子
[12:06] In my fucking TV room. 在我的电视房里
[12:08] Oh, yeah? 是吗
[12:10] That’s kinda sweet, huh? 挺贴心的 对吧
[12:12] In my fucking TV room, Maureen. 在我他妈的电视房里 莫琳
[12:15] You want me to ask him to hang your TV? 你要我叫他帮你挂电视吗
[12:18] Jesus fucking Christ. 我的天哪
[12:20] Don’t you fuck with me. 别惹我
[12:22] I was just playing with you, Calvin. Christ. 我就开个玩笑 加尔文 至于么
[12:24] He needs to go. 他得走
[12:26] Come on, Cal… 拜托 加尔
[12:28] Come on, he just got here. 拜托 他才刚来
[12:30] Then what? Are you gonna fucking… 所以呢 你他妈要…
[12:33] take care of the kid, Maureen? 养着他吗 莫琳
[12:35] I was young then. 那时我太年轻了
[12:37] Things could be different now. 现在可以做出些改变了
[12:38] You gonna be a good little fucking mommy now? 你现在想当个好妈妈了是吧
[12:40] Bring him into the fucking house? 把他带到这里
[12:42] Move him into my fucking TV room? 让他搬到我他妈的电视房里
[12:45] I’m sorry, but, uh… 对不起 但是…
[12:48] Regardless of how inconvenient this might be for you, 不管这对你来说有多不方便
[12:52] he’s still my fucking kid. 他怎么说也是我的亲骨肉
[12:55] I pay the bills. 我才是这个家的金主
[12:57] Your part-time candlewick fucking bullshit 你那什么蜡烛熏香的鬼生意
[13:00] ain’t enough to support you or him. 根本就不够养活他 或你自己
[13:02] So, you got two fucking choices. 我给你两条路
[13:05] Get him the fuck out of here 让他赶紧卷铺盖走人
[13:06] or you get the fuck out of here with him. 否则你就跟他一起滚蛋
[13:14] I’m goddamn cursed. 我上辈子真是造孽了
[13:18] I’m on a mission to save Wayne. 我还救什么韦恩
[13:20] Somebody should be saving him from me! 我才是丧门星
[13:22] Remember that scene in Terminator 2 记得《终结者2》的那个场景吗
[13:22] 由詹姆斯·卡梅隆执导的科幻动作片 讲述了两位正邪机器人为相同目标展开了一场生死搏斗的故事
[13:24] when all the innocent kids are on the playground 孩子们前一刻还在游乐场玩得不亦乐乎
[13:26] and then this nuclear bomb detonates into a wave of hellfire 后一秒核弹爆炸把一切都夷为了平地
[13:32] and just scorches everyone 无人生还
[13:34] and everything into ash and skeletons? 全世界都只剩灰烬和尸骨
[13:41] I’m the nuclear bomb in Terminator 2. 我就是那枚核弹
[13:47] I got nothing left. 我一无所有
[13:51] Hey, you got AAA? 你是AAA汽车协会会员吗
[13:51] 美国一汽车协会 已有超过一世纪的历史
[13:52] Nope. 不是
[13:54] That expired a long time ago. 那证书早作废了
[14:02] Was that you? 刚才是你吗
[14:03] Huh? 啊
[14:04] That wasn’t you? 是你叫的吗
[14:06] No, man. 不是
[14:11] Hey, doggy, doggy, doggy. 狗狗 狗狗 你在哪
[14:29] *It was a nice girl* *从前有个好姑娘*
[14:33] *And they loved her In the town* *镇上的人都喜欢她*
[14:36] *She was a nice girl* *多么好的女孩呀*
[14:43] *But there always Is the kind of man* *但却总有一种人*
[14:47] *Likes to teach a nice girl What he can…* *喜欢对好姑娘指手画脚*
[14:50] It’s time for you to go. 你得走了
[14:55] Thought we was friends. 还以为我们是朋友呢
[14:56] You’re skeeving out the moms. 你吓着这些妈妈了
[14:58] The only thing worse than an angry white woman 而比白人女性更义愤填膺的人
[14:59] is an angry white woman with a baby. 就是带孩子的白人女性
[15:01] I ain’t losin’ my job over this. 我可不能因为你丢了工作
[15:06] Come on, now, be cool. 快点 赶紧走吧
[15:07] I don’t want to have to escort you from the premises. 我不想押着你出去
[15:09] Don’t fucking touch me! 别他妈碰老娘
[15:12] Oh! You gotta go now. 你现在必须离开了
[15:16] *But there always Is the kind of man* *但却总有一种人*
[15:21] *Likes to teach a nice girl What he can…* *喜欢对好姑娘指手画脚*
[15:25] Little girl! 孩子
[15:26] *She was a nice girl* *她是个好姑娘*
[15:30] Did you just piss in my motherfucking pool? 你他妈居然敢在泳池里撒尿
[15:35] I’ll fuck you for this. 你个小屁孩死定了
[15:41] Wait till I catch you… 等我抓到你…
[15:48] I heard all this pounding 我听到嘭嘭的声音
[15:50] and I thought Reggie locked himself in the bathroom again. 还以为雷吉又不小心把自己锁厕所里了呢
[15:53] Glad to see that somebody’s actually 很开心能看到终于有人
[15:56] doing some work around here. What! 在这里干干活了
[15:58] Just tryin’ to do my part. 只是做我该做的而已
[15:59] Come on, this actually looks really good. 别谦虚了 看着真不错呢
[16:11] Yeah. 真好
[16:18] So, tomorrow’s the, uh, third Thursday of the month, 明天是…这个月第三个星期四
[16:21] and I’ve got this big swap meet in Tampa 在坦帕有个跳蚤市场
[16:23] that I gotta get ready for. 我得做足准备
[16:25] I could help you with it. 我可以帮忙
[16:27] Oh, no, no. No, no, it’s okay. It’s okay. 不不不 我自己可以的
[16:29] You’ve done enough. 你做得够多了
[16:30] You’ve done so much around here. 在这里帮上了很多忙
[16:33] Uh, I just gotta separate the erotic from the non-erotic. 我得把色情款和正常款区分一下
[16:37] What does “Nipple” Smell like? “乳头味”是什么味道
[16:39] Smells like peach. 桃子味
[16:41] You know, they’re all just peach. 其实都是桃子味
[16:46] Yeah, I just, um… 我得…
[16:48] I gotta find my ribbons. 我得找找我的发带
[16:49] You know, okay, and I gotta start 我还得…还得开始
[16:52] loading up the car. So, you know… 开始装车 所以…
[16:55] – Are you mad? – What? -你是生气了吗 -什么
[16:57] That I unpacked the candle stuff? 因为我把蜡烛都拆开了
[16:59] No. No. I’m not mad. 没有 我怎么会生气呢
[17:01] It’s gotta, you know… I just gotta get moving, is all. 我就是…就是得收拾收拾走了
[17:06] When you comin’ back? 你什么时候回来
[17:11] Yeah, um… 我…
[17:14] So, that’s the thing. 事情是这样的
[17:17] When I go, you gotta go, too. 我走了 你也不能留在这了
[17:24] Did you… 你不会…
[17:28] You thought you was gonna like “Stay here” Stay here? 你不会真以为你能一直住这吧
[17:33] Okay, yeah. I mean, if it was my house, of course, sure. 如果这房子是我自己的 那倒没什么
[17:36] But, you know, it’s Calvin’s, 但你知道 房子是加尔文的
[17:38] so I don’t really have that kind of a say. 所以我也做不了主
[17:41] Plus, uh, I think you don’t really wanna stay here, right? 再说了 你也不想在这久留的吧
[17:48] You know, I don’t… 我…
[17:50] I don’t make the decisions, honey. 这个家我说了不算
[17:54] Okay, sweetie? I don’t make those decisions. 明白吗甜心 我做不了主
[17:59] You shouldn’t call me that no more. 不要再那样叫我了
[18:12] Maybe you should’ve gone after that girl, huh? 你当时跟那女孩一起走就好了 对吧
[18:16] What do you care? 你何必在乎这些呢
[18:17] You didn’t even like her. 反正你也不喜欢她
[18:19] Should be best friends, though. 你俩应该很有共同语言
[18:21] Seeing how you both like taking off on everybody. 毕竟都那么喜欢抛弃别人
[18:24] I’ve thought a lot about 我曾经想过很多
[18:28] what woulda happened, okay, if things had been different. 如果一切重来 情况会有什么不同
[18:35] But your dad never came after me. 但你爸爸从没来找过我
[18:39] Maybe ’cause he didn’t have a car. 可能因为他没有车吧
[18:46] Come on, Jesus! 别这样 天哪
[18:48] Oh, Wayne… Come on, what are you doing? 韦恩 别这样 你在干嘛
[18:51] Stop it, please! It doesn’t have to be like this. 求求你住手吧 没必要这样
[18:56] Come on! 求你了
[18:57] Oh. God damn it. 我受不了了
[19:00] You know what? You’re all fucking the same. 你知道吗 你俩简直是一个模子刻出来的
[19:04] You’re all the same. I got nothing to say to this. 有其父必有其子 我无话可说
[19:58] I knew you was a fucking red-hander. 我就知道你是个贼
[20:07] I’m tellin’ ya. This is a sign. 我告诉你 这是个好迹象
[20:10] Yeah, a sign you can’t drive. 你开不成车的好迹象吗
[20:11] We’re gonna find Wayne. I can feel it. 我们一定会找到韦恩的 我有预感
[20:15] I don’t know if you’ve noticed, Orlando, 不知道你发现了没 奥兰多
[20:17] but I have a tendency to see 我看待事情的态度
[20:19] things in a generally hopeless and dreadful, 总是比较悲观消极
[20:23] “Cup half-full of shit” Type of way. “杞人忧天”的那种类型
[20:26] But gone are the days of my bread 但”面包总是抹黄油那面着地”的日子
[20:28] falling buttered-side down. 已经一去不返了
[20:30] I feel like we’re actually driving towards something. 我强烈感觉到我们正向希望的曙光驶去
[20:33] Driving towards what? Car is holed up. 驶什么驶 车都拉走了
[20:35] You know what I’m saying. Moving towards something. 别揣着明白装糊涂 就是个修辞手法
[20:37] I think the dog feels it, too. Ain’t you, boy? 我觉得狗狗也能感觉到 对吧狗狗
[20:39] What are you gonna name it? 你要给它起什么名字
[20:40] Is it gonna start with an “A” Like all the other ones? 还要按字母表来吗
[20:42] No, I’m gonna try something different this time. 不 这次要尝试些不一样的
[20:45] I like food names. Muffin. Donut. 可以用食物命名 松饼 甜甜圈
[20:47] McNugget. 麦乐鸡
[20:48] My brother’s cat name is Fajita. 我哥哥的猫就叫法吉它
[20:49] McNulty! That’s Wayne’s mom’s name. 麦克纳尔蒂 这是韦恩妈妈的名字
[20:51] Maureen McNulty! 莫琳·麦克纳尔蒂
[20:53] How could I forget that? 我怎么能把这茬忘了
[20:55] – Maureen McNulty. – Maureen McNulty. -莫琳·麦克纳尔蒂 -莫琳·麦克纳尔蒂
[20:57] Ocala, Florida. 佛罗里达 奥卡拉
[20:59] We gotta find a phone book. 我们得找个电话簿
[21:00] What’s a phone book? 电话簿是什么
[21:01] Seriously? 这都不知道
[21:03] It’s the thing you use to find people. 电话簿是用来找人的啊
[21:06] Do you mean this? I already got her address. 你说的是这个吗 我已经找到她的住址了
[21:09] And her Etsy. 还有她的交易网账号
[21:10] Apparently, she makes sexy candles or some shit. 显然她是做什么性感熏香蜡烛的
[21:14] Oh, man. 好神奇
[21:15] We’re gonna find you, Maureen. 我们会找到你的 莫琳
[21:23] Twenty-five dollars. 二十五美元
[21:25] For what? 这是什么钱
[21:25] Departure change fee. 改签费
[21:27] I don’t fucking have 25 bucks. 老娘没有二十五美元
[21:29] Neither do I. Sucks, doesn’t it? 同病相怜 没钱的滋味不好受呀
[21:32] Next. 下一位
[21:46] I can call a lift right now. 我现在可以买票
[21:48] But I doubt that they’re gonna let that flea-infested dog in their car. 但我怀疑司机不会让身上有虱子的狗上车
[21:50] Well, if they don’t, I’ll just tell them 如果不让 我就说
[21:52] it’s my emotional-support animal, 这是我的精神抚慰犬
[21:53] and if they still don’t, 要还不行
[21:54] I’ll just fucking sue them for discrimination. 老子就告他们歧视流浪动物
[21:57] They can’t, you know… 他们不能…
[22:01] Del Luccetti? 黛尔·卢切蒂
[22:10] Okay, I got ya. I got ya. 我在这呢 我在这呢
[22:15] Wait. 等下
[22:19] You’re my fucking principal. 你他妈是我校长
[22:21] Yes, I am. 是的
[22:23] That’s fucking weird. 这场景太诡异了
[22:36] You know how sick I am 你知道我有多烦
[22:39] of hearing stories about your fucking dad? 听你那狗爹的故事吗
[22:48] Your momma, 你妈妈
[22:50] she starts sucking on that box of wine 总是喝酒喝到一半
[22:52] and all the sudden 然后突然
[22:54] it’s the fucking Legend of Wayne McCullough hour. 又开始滔滔不绝讲起韦恩·麦卡洛的传奇故事
[22:58] What the fuck do I have to be jealous of? 我有什么好吃醋的
[23:02] She’s up here givin’ me that ass. 天天有屁股可以操
[23:04] And he’s, well, you know… 而你爹呢 你知道的
[23:07] He ain’t lying. 他没骗你
[23:10] Our rooms are right next to each other. 我们卧室是挨着的
[23:15] All fucking night. 通宵达旦
[23:18] But if you think I need any more reminders 但我不需要任何人来这里
[23:22] of that piece of shit coming around here, 提醒我那个混蛋的存在
[23:27] fucking with my fucking TV room! 在我的电视房搞破坏
[23:30] Trying to jack my fucking ride. 还试图偷走我的车
[23:42] Come here, coffee boy. 来 咖啡仔
[23:45] Oh, yeah. 没错
[23:47] Stop fucking moving. 别像个活蛆似的
[23:49] Let’s see how this fucking smells. 好好闻闻这蜡烛是什么味道
[23:51] Ooh! Yeah! 爽
[23:56] Yeah. Hold the fuck still! 别动来动去的
[24:03] What the… 什么…
[24:04] – What? – Who the fuck is that? -什么 -谁他妈来了
[24:08] This whole country’s going to shit. 这个国家越来越堕落了
[24:10] Don’t go nowhere. 不许动
[24:15] Whatever shit you’re selling, 不管你来这推销什么
[24:16] I don’t need it or I already got it. 我要么不需要 要么已经有了
[24:18] Sergeant Geller. Brockton Mass. Police Department. 盖勒警司 来自布罗克顿警局
[24:22] You’re a long way from your shit-hole. 俩小子走得还挺远
[24:25] You must be Calvin Clay. 你一定就是加尔文·克莱
[24:27] Two counts of felony vandalism to an RV. 两次蓄意破坏同一辆休闲车构成重罪
[24:30] Three counts of aggravated assault… 三次故意伤害罪
[24:32] Several counts of public urination. One at a yogurt shop. 数次公共场合小便 其中一次是在酸奶店
[24:35] They said my coupon was expired, so fuck ’em. 他们说我的优惠券过期了 去他妈的
[24:39] We’re looking for a boy named Wayne McCullough. 我们在找一个叫韦恩·麦卡洛的男孩
[24:41] Son of Maureen McCullough. 他是莫琳·麦卡洛的儿子
[24:43] Your girlfriend. 你女朋友的儿子
[24:45] She’s the registered owner of a 1979 gold Trans Am. 你女友也是一辆1979年款金色庞蒂亚克火鸟的车主
[24:52] That one. 那辆
[24:56] I’m just fucking with you. Wayne McCullough! 我逗你玩呢 韦恩·麦卡洛嘛
[24:58] I know that motherfucker. 我认识那混蛋
[24:59] Yeah, he’s… 是啊 他…
[25:01] He’s hanging around here somewhere. 他正在这附近闲逛[挂着]
[25:09] Fuck. 妈的
[25:12] Reggie. 雷吉
[25:14] Adios, motherfucker. 拜拜了 傻逼
[25:22] After you. 你先请
[25:28] Get your boys. And a car with a bigger trunk. 带上你的家伙 再准备辆后备箱容量大的车
[25:47] Thanks for the shirt. 谢谢你借我衬衫
[25:48] All good. 不用谢
[26:01] I can’t do this anymore. 我不能再这么做了[我吃不下了]
[26:03] The dog will eat the leftovers. 狗会把剩菜吃掉
[26:06] Fuck the dog. I’ll eat ’em. 去他妈的狗 我吃
[26:07] I’m not talking about that. 我说的不是这个
[26:10] I wanna go home. 我想回家
[26:11] Well, it’s a free country, but I gotta save my boy. 这是个自由国度 但我得救回我兄弟
[26:15] And what? Bring him back to Brockton? 然后呢 把他带回布罗克顿吗
[26:18] There’s nothin’ there for him. 他在那里已经无所眷恋了
[26:19] Yes, there is. 有啊
[26:21] I mean, sure, he got kicked out of school, 我是说 他的确被学校劝退了
[26:22] and his house burned down, 他家的房子也烧毁了
[26:24] and his dad is dead. 他爸也死了
[26:27] Burned up in that house that he burned down. 跟着房子一起烧没了
[26:29] But he’s got us. 但他还有我们
[26:30] Yes, he does. 是啊 确实
[26:31] He wants to be with his mom. 他想和他妈妈在一起
[26:33] Look, Wayne’s in danger. 听着 韦恩身处险境
[26:34] Ya pops is all hopped up on vengeance. 你爸一心想要复仇
[26:36] And them crazy bat-swinging brothers of yours, well… 还有你那两个疯子哥哥
[26:38] Don’t worry. 不用担心
[26:39] As long as Wayne’s with his ma, 只要韦恩和他妈在一起
[26:41] nobody’s fucking with him. 就没人会找他麻烦
[26:42] That place is like a white trash fortress 那就是个白种垃圾的堡垒
[26:45] of meth-heads and crocodiles. 都是瘾君子和鳄鱼
[26:47] Nobody’s getting in there. 没人愿意到那去
[26:49] He doesn’t need us. 他不需要我们
[26:53] Any of us. 谁也不需要
[26:56] Can you just take me home? 你们能带我回家吗
[27:00] Please. 拜托了
[27:07] You’re certain you want to do this, huh? 你确定要这么做吗
[27:09] Yeah, I wanna do this. 确定
[27:17] If we’re really gonna do this… 如果我们真的要开打
[27:28] No need to sully our Tommy Bahamas. 可不能弄脏了我的汤美·巴哈马[衬衫]
[27:39] You’re gonna fucking regret this, man. 你会后悔的 伙计
[27:42] Regret’s a funny thing, isn’t it? 后悔是件趣事 不是吗
[27:46] You know, in the summer of ’93, 九三年的夏天
[27:48] I taught English overseas in Thailand. 我在泰国教英语
[27:51] A place where I would unexpectedly fall in love. 在那里我偶然坠入爱河
[27:56] His name was Anaruk. 他叫阿纳鲁克
[27:58] It was a deep love, 我们爱得深沉
[28:00] the likes of which I’ve never again experienced. 从那以后 我再没体会过那种程度的爱恋
[28:05] Unfortunately, that love would be taken for granted, 不幸的是 那份爱并没有受到重视
[28:10] as he set me up for a crime I did not commit. 他把莫须有的罪名嫁祸于我
[28:14] A crime that cost me 817 days on Satan’s Pillow, 导致我在「撒旦之枕」蹲了817天
[28:20] a brutal Thai prison. 那是个残忍的泰国监狱
[28:23] Look, man, 听着 伙计
[28:24] you had some queer experience in another country. 你在异国他乡有些奇特的同志情事
[28:26] Big fucking deal. I did time, too. 那又怎样 我也蹲过监狱
[28:30] Lucky for you, not the kind I did. 算你走运 蹲的不是我那种监狱
[28:48] In order to survive the horrors 为了在那种恐惧中
[28:50] and the ultra-violence of a murder-hole like Klong Prem, 以及孔普雷监狱一样的残酷暴力中存活下来
[28:54] you had to fight, 你只能搏斗
[28:56] oftentimes to the death. 大部分情况都要搏斗至死
[28:59] It’s there I learned my mantra, 我在那里学到了自己的人生信条
[29:02] “To regret deeply is to live afresh.” “从过去的懊悔中汲取经验 而非沉溺其中”
[29:07] Thoreau. 梭罗曰
[29:09] So, unless you’ve had a change of heart, son, 所以除非你改主意了 年轻人
[29:12] let’s begin the unfortunates. 我们就开始吧
[29:21] I got this. 我来付
[29:24] All right. Well, this is good. 好了 这样很好
[29:27] We’re doing the right thing. 我们在做正确的事
[29:28] Wayne found his mom. We found you. 韦恩找到了他妈 我们找到了你
[29:31] I found this little fuzzball. We’re all very lucky. 我找到了这个小毛球 我们都很幸运
[29:35] You know what? I’m gonna call you “Lucky.” 我就叫你”好运”吧
[29:38] Huh? I’m going to call you “Lucky.” 我就叫你”好运”
[29:40] Well, Lucky looks like he’s gotta lift his leg or something, so, 好运好像想要方便了 所以
[29:44] I’m gonna pay this bill. Come on, buddy. 我先去结账 来吧 伙计
[29:47] Come on, Lucky. 来吧 好运
[29:51] Jury’s still out on whether or not 对好运来说是否好运
[29:53] that’s going to be lucky for Lucky. 还不知道呢
[29:55] He kills dogs. It’s a whole thing. 他生来克狗 这事说来话长
[29:59] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[30:01] I wasn’t thinking about him. Shut up. 我没在想他 闭嘴
[30:04] Sound like you are. 听着可不像
[30:05] How’d you guys meet? Wayne. 你和韦恩是怎么认识的
[30:08] I sold him some cookies. 我卖他饼干来着
[30:13] So, you’re “Cookies.” 你就是”饼干妹”本妹呀
[30:17] Why’d you come all the way to this shit-hole? 你大老远来这鬼地方干什么
[30:19] I didn’t think Wayne had any friends. 我以为韦恩没朋友的
[30:21] Oh. Me and Wayne go way back. 我和韦恩是老交情了
[30:23] I pissed off some dudes who were gonna break my arms. 我惹到些人 他们要打断我的胳膊
[30:25] But being a plan-hatching motherfucker, 但我老谋深算
[30:28] I hired the craziest dude in town to watch my back. 雇了附近最疯狂的混蛋来保护我
[30:31] Shortly after that, 那之后不久
[30:33] he came to me to return the favor. 他来找我帮忙
[30:37] You know how to do computers? 你懂电脑吧
[30:39] Wayne’s just like a caveman when it comes to anything electronic. 在电子设备面前 韦恩就像个原始人
[30:43] He’s like Encino Man. 他是”沉睡野人”
[30:44] Right? 没错
[30:46] Anyways, let me tell you the story. 让我把故事讲完
[30:47] Wayne found this kid was being blackmailed 韦恩发现有个孩子因为一段视频
[30:50] with a video, so he came to me. 被敲诈勒索了 所以他来找我
[30:52] We found the guy pretty quick. 我们很快就找到了那家伙
[30:54] Went through all his shit to make sure 排查了他所有的设备
[30:55] the video was deleted for good. 确保那视频被删干净了
[30:57] It’s gone from the Cloud, all his phones, laptops, everything. 云盘里没了 手机里没了 笔记本也是 都没了
[31:01] We should be good to go. 我们可以走了
[31:13] No. No, please, no! 不 求你了 不要
[31:21] What the hell was on that video? 那视频里有什么
[31:23] Some girl’s mother. 某个女孩的妈妈
[31:25] She was trying to put her shoe on, 她当时正在穿鞋
[31:27] falling down, it’s all fucked up. 结果跌倒了 糟透了
[31:30] High, drunk, cracked out… 她嗑嗨了 还喝醉了
[31:33] Pretty sad shit, really. 看着挺难受的
[31:35] Twenty bucks a week, bitch. 每周二十块 小婊子
[31:37] Or your ma goes viral. 否则你妈就火了
[31:41] Come on. Pay up. 快点给钱
[31:45] Holy shit. 我的天
[31:48] You’re “Blackmail” And “Cookies”? “敲诈妹”和”饼干妹”都是你啊
[31:51] Damn. 老天
[31:53] Wayne’s been looking after you for, like, years. 那韦恩算是照顾你好多年了
[32:05] My boy Wayne. 我家韦恩
[32:09] What did you do? 你干了什么
[32:10] I didn’t do shit. 我啥都没干
[32:15] Come on! 来啊
[32:21] Fucker! 混蛋
[32:46] Motherfucker! 傻逼
[32:57] No! 不
[33:00] Motherfucker! 混蛋
[33:19] No, no, no, no, no, no. 不 不 不
[33:34] Stay down. 躺下别动
[33:41] Thanks. 谢谢
[33:44] I gave you a second chance. 我给了你第二次机会
[33:46] You won’t get a third. 不会有第三次了
[33:49] You’re under arrest. 你被捕了
[34:18] Next on Wayne… 《韦恩》 下集预告
[34:19] Are you kidding me? 你在逗我吗
[34:20] Where the fuck is he? 他到底在哪
[34:22] You know, the son you abandoned? 那个被你抛弃的儿子
[34:23] He got arrested. He’s at the police station. 他被捕了 在警局
[34:25] Florida police have agreed to transport you 佛罗里达警方同意将你
[34:27] back to Brockton if you’ll co-operate. 移送回布罗克顿 前提是你要合作
[34:29] There ain’t nothing there for me no more. 那里已经没什么我眷恋的了
[34:30] I’d like to get my 1979 Trans Am. 我来提我的1979款庞蒂亚克火鸟
[34:33] It is now impound evidence. 它现在被扣留为证据
[34:34] It’s being shipped back to Brockton, Massachusetts. 正在被运回马萨诸塞州布罗克顿
[34:36] Go ahead, little pussycat. Come on. 走啊 小猫 快点
[34:37] Whoa, whoa, man, 哇 哇
[34:39] those animals ain’t trained. People can get hurt. 那些野兽没有经过训练 会有人受伤的
[34:42] Tell her you gotta push. 告诉它要用力
[34:43] How? I don’t know how to speak dog. 怎么说 我又不会说狗语
[34:45] What’s happening? 怎么回事
[34:46] Let’s do this, bitch! 来吧 混蛋
韦恩

文章导航

Previous Post: 韦恩(Wayne)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 韦恩(Wayne)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

韦恩(Wayne)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号