时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:34] | We gotta sleep too! | 我们也得睡觉啊 |
[00:36] | Huh? | 啥 |
[00:37] | My ass hurts! | 我屁股疼 |
[00:39] | Huh? | 啥 |
[00:48] | My ass hurts. | 我屁股疼 |
[00:59] | Fuck! | 操 |
[01:03] | 欢迎来到罗得岛州 海洋之州 | |
[01:09] | We’re sleeping at some point, right? | 你知道我们早晚要睡觉的吧 |
[01:12] | We should probably sleep soon! | 一会差不多就能睡了 |
[01:16] | Dead fucking leg. | 废腿一条 |
[01:19] | Fuck. | 操 |
[01:28] | It’s, uh… | 这是 |
[01:30] | for your butt. | 给你垫屁股的 |
[01:52] | What’s all this shit? | 这都是啥 |
[01:54] | Breakfast. | 早餐 |
[01:55] | I made, um, breakfast. | 我做了…早餐 |
[01:59] | Good. ‘Cause I ain’t eating that goddamned jerky again. | 不错 再吃一次狗逼肉条我就吐了 |
[02:06] | – Thanks. – Welcome. | -谢了 -客气 |
[02:09] | This chicken? | 鸡肉吗 |
[02:11] | No, rabbit. | 兔肉 |
[02:14] | – What the fuck’d you say? – Well, rabbit. | -再他妈说一遍 -兔肉 |
[02:21] | What the fuck, Wayne? | 我见了你的大头鬼 韦恩 |
[02:37] | 布拉克顿警署 建立于1821年 | |
[02:39] | Okay, uh… | 好的 |
[02:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:44] | Hey, Sarge, we got a pro… | 警司 我们有点情… |
[02:46] | – But, wait now, I wasn’t… – No, | -等一下 我没有… -没事 |
[02:48] | it’s the most natural thing there is, Sarge. | 大家都是男人 警司 |
[02:50] | Don’t say nothing. I understand. | 不用解释 我懂的 |
[02:51] | – Listen to me, Jay… – I go to the Evidence Room | -听我讲 杰伊… -有时候性致来了 |
[02:53] | when I wanna handle mine, so… | 我就去物证室撸一发 |
[02:54] | – Stop, Jay. – I just stretched outta my gourd… | -别说了 杰伊 -给老二做做伸展运动… |
[02:56] | Jay! | 杰伊! |
[02:58] | I was checking myself… | 我刚刚只是在检查 |
[03:02] | for cancer. | 有没有得癌症 |
[03:04] | You got cancer, Sarge? | 你得癌症了 警司 |
[03:06] | No, I didn’t say that, Jay. | 没有 我没那么说 杰伊 |
[03:08] | My Aunt Linda just had cancer. | 我姑姑琳达刚刚得了癌症 |
[03:10] | I can’t go through this twice. | 悲剧重演了 我心态崩了 |
[03:11] | – Listen to me, Jay. – This world is a nightmare. | -听我说 杰伊 -这个世界太疯狂了 |
[03:13] | – It’s a goddamn nightmare. – Jay. Jay! | -癌症都他妈成家常了 -杰伊 杰伊 |
[03:16] | Will you please just… | 你能不能 |
[03:18] | explain to me why you burst in here like that? | 解释一下刚才风风火火闯进来干什么 |
[03:23] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:25] | Well, Bobby Luccetti’s out front. | 博比·卢切蒂在大门口 |
[03:28] | You know that guy, he’s a prick eight fucking ways. | 你知道他这混蛋 变着法地给人使坏 |
[03:30] | Long story short, he says some kid came to his house | 长话短说 他说有个小混混去他家里 |
[03:33] | and assaulted him and his boys in their own home, | 袭击了他和他俩儿子 |
[03:36] | and maybe kidnapped his daughter. | 也许还绑架了他女儿 |
[03:38] | Now, for all we know, she could’ve ran off with the kid. | 据掌握的情况看 他女儿可能是和那个小混混一起跑了 |
[03:41] | But, either way, she’s 15, so, we have a situation. | 但不管怎么说 她才十五岁 所以情况不妙 |
[03:48] | Now, you know I wasn’t masturbating, right? | 你知道我刚才没在自慰吧 |
[04:07] | So, uh, here we are. | 所以我们都跑这么远了 |
[04:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:21] | – You guys know what you wanna drink? – Yes. | -想好喝什么了吗 -嗯 |
[04:23] | Uh, coffee. | 咖啡吧 |
[04:24] | Coffee? How old are you? | 才多大就喝咖啡 |
[04:26] | I don’t know, how old are you? | 不知道 你多大 |
[04:27] | Well, you’re a little young to be drinking coffee, is all. | 就想告诉你 你们这个年龄喝咖啡还太早 |
[04:29] | And you’re a little old to be wearing that choker, is all. | 你这个年龄戴颈链也太装嫩 |
[04:31] | But the heart wants what the heart wants, right, Tracey? | 但我们要的就是随心所欲 对吧 特蕾西 |
[04:37] | Coffee. You? | 咖啡 你呢 |
[04:42] | Coffee. | 咖啡 |
[04:45] | Thank you, Tracey. | 谢啦 特蕾西 |
[04:49] | I’m gonna get waffles. | 我要吃华夫饼 |
[04:50] | – Is it good? – Waffles? | -好吃吗 -华夫饼吗 |
[04:52] | Yeah. Are they good? | 嗯 好吃吗 |
[04:54] | – You ain’t never had a goddamn waffle? – I don’t think, no. | -华夫饼都没吃过吗 -没有 |
[04:57] | Jesus fuck. You’re like “Encino Man.” | 活见鬼了 你是”沉睡野人”吗 |
[05:00] | – What’s that? – It’s a movie. | -那是啥 -电影 |
[05:02] | You’ve seen a movie before, right? | 别跟我说电影你都没看过 |
[05:04] | – Yeah, I’ve seen a movie. – All right. | -看过一次 -好 |
[05:06] | Well, this one is where the Hobbit guy from “Lord of the Rings” | 这部电影是讲一个《指环王》里演过霍比特人的男的 |
[05:09] | finds a caveman frozen in ice | 在冰层里发现了一个冻成标本的洞穴人 |
[05:10] | and then he unfreezes him back alive, | 他把洞穴人给解冻复活了 |
[05:12] | but he’s a caveman, so he doesn’t know | 但是他是个洞穴人 所以他不懂 |
[05:13] | what anything in the modern world is, | 现代社会的任何事情 |
[05:15] | so the Hobbit guy teaches him how to, like, skateboard and shit. | 所以霍比特男就教他怎么滑板什么的 |
[05:21] | What’s “Lord of the Rings”? | 《指环王》是什么 |
[05:23] | Shit’s sake. | 我彻底服气了 |
[05:27] | All right, walk me through the incident, please. | 跟我一起过一遍案情吧 |
[05:29] | Okay. Kid, I don’t know, 16, 17 years old, | 好 一个小混混 大概十六七岁 |
[05:33] | breaks into my fucking house. | 闯进我的家 |
[05:35] | And he assaults my boys over there, | 袭击了我俩儿子 |
[05:36] | busts up a perfectly good Zenith, | 毁了好好的一个电视 |
[05:38] | and he bites off my fucking nose. | 还他妈咬掉了我鼻子 |
[05:40] | – Jesus. – Yeah. | -老天爷 -是啊 |
[05:41] | And now, this little cocksucker | 现在鬼知道这个小混蛋 |
[05:43] | is out God knows where | 带我女儿去了哪里 |
[05:45] | with my daughter doing God knows fucking what. | 做了什么 |
[05:47] | Well, this is not good. | 那可不太妙 |
[05:48] | No shit, Sherlock. | 还用说 大侦探 |
[05:50] | Look, are you gonna put somebody on this or what? | 喂 你到底打不打算调查这事了 |
[05:52] | Because I was watching “Dateline” | 因为我之前看「日界线」的时候 |
[05:53] | and they said that the first 48 hours | 听说失踪后的前四十八小时 |
[05:55] | are the most critical or some shit like that. | 最至关重要什么的 |
[05:58] | Bingo. | 有了 |
[05:59] | Bingo what? What bingo? You got something? | 有了什么 什么有了 有进展吗 |
[06:02] | Life throws unexpected things our way. | 生活中经常有意想不到的事情发生 |
[06:05] | But if we stay on course and be brave… | 不过如果我们坚持自我勇敢前行… |
[06:11] | How in the world… | 怎么回事 |
[06:16] | You have my word, Mr. Luccetti. | 我向你保证 卢切蒂先生 |
[06:19] | I’ll find your dog. | 一定会找到你的狗的 |
[06:21] | – Dog? – That’s our sister. | -狗 -那是我们的亲妹妹 |
[06:23] | This is my fucking daughter we’re talking about. | 老子上这找闺女来了 给我扯什么狗呢 |
[06:27] | Everything will be okay. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[06:36] | 史蒂芬·盖勒先生 这是您三月二十日十一点的会诊确认邮件 请提前十五分钟到达诊所与我们的员工登记 登记时请带好有效的医保卡 我们很期待见到您 | |
[06:36] | Oh, heinous motherfucker! | 我信了你奶奶的老花镜的邪了 |
[06:42] | So he died, like, yesterday? | 所以他是昨天死的吗 |
[06:45] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:46] | Well, are you gonna, like, go back for the funeral or whatever? | 那你不打算回去 参加葬礼什么的吗 |
[06:53] | No. | 不 |
[06:55] | I don’t think so. | 不回去了 |
[06:56] | Don’t you wanna, like, I don’t know, | 难道你不想 那个 |
[06:57] | dress him up in a suit? | 给他穿上寿衣 |
[06:59] | Have some priest say some shit about God and stuff? | 请个牧师祈个祷什么的吗 |
[07:05] | I poured gasoline on the house and him and lit it on fire. | 我一把火连他带房子一起烧了 |
[07:12] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[07:14] | No priest then. | 那就不要牧师了 |
[07:27] | So, uh… | 所以 |
[07:29] | – This car… – My dad’s car? | -那辆车 -我爸那辆吗 |
[07:32] | No, the one outside with tits on it. | 不 外面写着”奶子”那辆 |
[07:33] | The one you dragged me outta my house | 当然是让你大半夜 |
[07:35] | in the middle of the night to go get. | 把我拽出家门一起去找的那辆 |
[07:37] | It’s in Florida? | 它在佛罗里达吗 |
[07:39] | – Yeah, I’m pretty sure. – You’re pretty sure? | -嗯 我确定 -你确定 |
[07:41] | But you know where we’re going, right? | 你知道我们要去哪里吧 |
[07:42] | Like, you have an address? | 你有地址的吧 |
[07:44] | Well, the city. Or town. Yeah. | 嗯 城市 城镇什么的 |
[07:49] | I gotta go to the bathroom. | 我要上厕所 |
[08:02] | Come on, you piece of shit. | 傻逼机器给点力啊 |
[08:18] | Wayne! | 韦恩 |
[08:21] | Wayne! | 韦恩 |
[08:22] | Come here. | 快过来 |
[08:29] | – What’s the matter? – I need you to buy me some tampons. | -怎么了 -你得帮我买点棉条 |
[08:33] | I, uh… | 我… |
[08:35] | You don’t know what a tampon is, right, Encino Man? | 不知道棉条是啥对吧 野人 |
[08:37] | Yeah, yes, I know what one is. | 我知道那是啥 |
[08:40] | Okay, great. I normally would’ve packed some, | 那就好 平常我自己会装着一些 |
[08:42] | but I guess I forgot. | 这次给忘了 |
[08:43] | So, I’m gonna please need you to go across the store and buy me some. | 所以麻烦你 去街对面商店给我买点 |
[08:46] | And some pants. Sweatpants. | 我还要几条裤子 运动裤 |
[08:48] | Yeah, I’ll… | 好的 我会… |
[08:51] | These are my only pants and | 我只剩下身上穿的了 |
[08:52] | they currently look like a fucking “Saw” Movie. | 现在我下面跟他妈《电锯惊魂》案发现场似的 |
[08:56] | Oh, for shit’s sake, Wayne, just go. | 磨蹭什么 韦恩 赶紧去啊 |
[09:15] | Welcome to Health Rite… | 欢迎光临健康小店 |
[09:16] | Just looking. | 随便看看 |
[09:19] | That lube is my favorite. | 那款润滑油是我的最爱 |
[09:34] | For your ma or your sister? | 给妈妈还是给妹妹买 |
[09:39] | Uh, a girl. | 一个女生 |
[09:41] | Girl… friend. | 女…朋友 |
[09:43] | She’s a girl. | 她是个女的 |
[09:44] | I hope so, or else, those won’t work. | 希望她是个女的 不然也没法用 |
[09:47] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[09:49] | So, how bad is it? | 有多严重 |
[09:50] | – Huh? – Her period? | -什么 -她的例假 |
[09:53] | I need to know if you wanna bring back the right ones. | 知道她什么情况才能选到合适的 |
[09:55] | Uh, she said it was like a “Saw” Movie. | 她说像《电锯惊魂》 |
[09:58] | Super plus it is. | 那就买超长加厚款 |
[09:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:01] | You don’t answer my texts now? | 你现在都不回我短信了是吗 |
[10:02] | I can’t text you at work. You know that. | 我工作的时候不能回复 你知道的 |
[10:03] | Don’t lie to me. | 少骗我了 |
[10:07] | What are you looking at? | 你瞅啥呢 |
[10:09] | Go jerk off to someone else’s girlfriend. | 对着别人家女朋友打飞机去 |
[10:11] | Go ahead, kid. | 走吧 孩子 |
[10:12] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[10:15] | Listen to me, you fucking bitch. | 听好了 臭婊子 |
[10:22] | Listen to me, you fucking… | 听好了 你个小贱… |
[10:24] | Look at me! | 看着我 |
[10:27] | I’ll also take that bike lock, | 那个自行车锁我也要了 |
[10:29] | and that aluminum bat. | 还有铝球棍 |
[10:31] | I’ll fucking kill you! You motherfucker! | 小兔崽子就给我等死吧你 |
[10:34] | No, not my bike! My baby! | 别砸我的宝贝车啊 |
[10:37] | Please! | 求你了 |
[10:39] | I’d like to return this bat. | 我想把这根球棒退了 |
[10:48] | Del. It’s me. Wayne. | 黛尔 是我 韦恩 |
[10:51] | I have the… | 我买回来了 |
[10:52] | things. | 你要的那个 |
[11:04] | Del? | 黛尔 |
[11:20] | I don’t think she’s comin’ back, kid. | 她应该不会回来了 孩子 |
[11:22] | – More coffee? – No. | -再来点咖啡吗 -不了 |
[11:24] | Fuck! Shit! Holy shit! Kid! | 老天爷啊 孩子 |
[11:26] | – Fuck! Didn’t that hurt? – Yes. | -妈呀 你不疼吗 -疼 |
[11:28] | You don’t like coffee all of a sudden or somethin’? | 你是突然不喜欢咖啡了还是怎么的 |
[11:30] | I haven’t tasted anything worse than coffee. | 咖啡是我喝过最难喝的东西 |
[11:32] | But you drank three cups earlier. | 你刚还喝掉三杯呢 |
[11:34] | Oh, shit. | 见鬼 |
[11:36] | You got it bad for that bitch. | 你是爱上那个小贱人了 |
[11:40] | As much as I don’t like that cooz… | 虽然我是一点也喜欢不上那个小婊子 |
[11:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:45] | Does she have a place she runs off to | 你们俩平常吵架的时候 |
[11:46] | when you guys fight like this? | 她有没有什么常去的地方 |
[11:48] | She into flowers or jewelry? | 她喜欢花或者首饰吗 |
[11:50] | I’m not from around here. | 我不是本地人 |
[11:52] | I met her yesterday. | 我昨天才认识她 |
[11:55] | Oh, shit, man. | 小伙子啊 |
[11:57] | Okay, so, a girl that age, alone, | 行吧 一个青春期小女孩 独自一人 |
[12:00] | probably heads home, if she got money on her. | 如果身上有钱的话 可能是回家了 |
[12:02] | There’s a bus station just… | 这附近有个公交车站… |
[12:05] | Oh, she’s right there. | 她就在那儿呢 |
[12:08] | That bitch steal one of my smocks? | 这小东西居然偷了我的工作服 |
[12:12] | Del. | 黛尔 |
[12:14] | Del. | 黛尔 |
[12:18] | – Hey. – No. | -等等 -闭嘴 |
[12:20] | – What? – You left me. | -什么 -你抛下了我 |
[12:21] | – No, I didn’t. – It’s been an hour, you left me. | -我没有 -我等了一个小时 你抛下了我 |
[12:24] | Well, I went to the store to get your things, | 我给你买东西去了呀 |
[12:27] | and there was a guy being mean to a lady, so… | 正好有个家伙对女朋友很粗暴 所以 |
[12:29] | – At this store? – No, a different store. | -这家店吗 -不是 另一家 |
[12:30] | Well, I told you to go to this store. | 我让你去的是这家 |
[12:32] | – I did, then I went to another store. – Why? | -我去了 然后我又去了别家 -为什么 |
[12:34] | – I couldn’t buy ’em at the first ones. – Ones? | -我没法在前几家买 -前几家 |
[12:36] | How many did you go to? | 你到底去了几家 |
[12:39] | – Three. – Three? | -三家 -三家 |
[12:41] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:42] | ‘Cause it’s weird, okay? | 因为很奇怪 好吗 |
[12:45] | – For me. – Weird? | -对我来说 -奇怪 |
[12:47] | It’s weird for you? | 对你来说很奇怪 |
[12:48] | And you can lay my brothers out, you can… | 你能把我哥哥打到不省人事 你能… |
[12:50] | You can bite my dad’s goddamn nose off, | 你能把我爸的鼻子都咬下来 |
[12:53] | do whatever you did to that guy | 你刚才还能给正义凛然 |
[12:54] | who was being mean to some lady. | 打击不公 |
[12:55] | And how’s he doing, by the way? | 顺便问一下 那家伙怎么样了 |
[12:57] | – Not good. – Yeah, not good. Of course he isn’t. | -不太好 -当然不太好 |
[12:59] | You could do all that, | 这些事你都能做出来 |
[13:00] | but you can’t buy me some fucking tampons? | 买俩棉条就这么费劲吗 |
[13:05] | I cannot believe I came here with you. | 不敢相信我居然跟着你跑到这来了 |
[13:07] | – And you don’t even know where the hell we’re going! – Del, Del, | -而且你都不知道我们要去哪儿 -黛尔 黛尔 |
[13:09] | we’ll find it. | 我们会找到地方的 |
[13:11] | All right? I promise. | 好吗 我保证 |
[13:13] | Who even are you anyway? | 而且你到底是谁啊 |
[13:15] | You burn your own house down. | 都能把自己的家烧成灰 |
[13:17] | And that jacket. | 还有这外套 |
[13:18] | What kind of weirdo wears that jacket? | 什么奇葩穿这种外套出门啊 |
[13:20] | I mean, what the fuck even is it? | 这他妈是什么图案啊 |
[13:22] | A shark in some sort of Japanese sunrise? | 鲨鱼和日式日出图吗 |
[13:25] | Shit! | 操 |
[13:28] | You shouldn’t be doing that. | 你不能这么干 |
[13:30] | – Stealing. – No! | -偷东西 -闭嘴 |
[13:31] | You don’t tell me who to be. I am fine… | 少教我怎么做人 我好得很… |
[13:34] | Will you move? I can’t yell at you | 你就不能动动吗 脑袋上顶个奶子 |
[13:36] | with those fucking tits over your head. | 让我怎么好好骂你 |
[13:39] | You know what, fuck this. | 你知道吗 算了 |
[13:40] | Don’t follow me. | 别跟着我了 |
[13:53] | – Look for some cash. – I’m looking, I’m looking. | -找找有没有钱 -我在找了 在找了 |
[13:55] | Hot stuff. | 好宝贝 |
[13:57] | This looks cool, yeah. | 这个看着不错哈 |
[13:58] | Sweet. | 帅 |
[14:04] | Run! | 快跑 |
[14:06] | Don’t kill us, I have money. | 别杀我们 我有钱 |
[14:07] | I’m not gonna kill ya. | 我不杀人 |
[14:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:16] | Sweet jacket, man. | 外套不错 兄弟 |
[14:27] | Take it. | 拿走吧 |
[14:29] | Sweet. | 这么好 |
[14:31] | I saw that bikini in your tent. | 我看到你帐篷里的比基尼了 |
[14:33] | Is that where you take the girls and, you know… | 你是带女孩子在这里搞吗 然后 |
[14:35] | – Kill them? – It’s my girlfriend’s. | -杀了她们 -那是我女朋友的 |
[14:39] | Was. | 前女友 |
[14:40] | I had a girlfriend once. Had tits when she was ten. | 我也交过一回女朋友 她十岁就发育了 |
[14:43] | – Dude, are you talking about my girl? – She was my girl first. | -兄弟 你是在说我的女朋友吗 -她先做的我女朋友 |
[14:45] | Yeah, and she dumped you. | 是啊 然后她把你甩了 |
[14:48] | So, what happened to your girl? | 所以你女朋友怎么了 |
[14:53] | You guys should leave now. | 你们俩该走了 |
[14:54] | You begged her to stay, right? | 你是不是求她不要走来着 |
[14:55] | Because girls, they want you to fight for them. | 女孩都喜欢男人为她们而战 |
[14:58] | You know? | 你知道吧 |
[15:00] | She told me not to follow her, so I didn’t. | 她和我说别跟着她 所以我就没跟着了 |
[15:02] | You have to follow ’em. | 不跟着怎么行 |
[15:07] | How far is the bus station? | 这离公交车站多远 |
[15:10] | You’re out of gas. We tried to steal your bike earlier. | 你没油了 我们本来想偷走来着 |
[15:13] | But the station will take you, like, 30 minutes. | 但是走去公交站大概得三十分钟 |
[15:16] | Or you cut through the golf course, | 或者你从高尔夫球场抄近路 |
[15:18] | there’s a hole in the fence, | 那边栅栏上有个洞 |
[15:19] | you’ll be there in ten, tops. | 这样最多只要十分钟 |
[15:20] | No, do not listen to him. Jamie, shut it, man. | 不 别听他的 闭嘴杰米 |
[15:22] | – Why? – Because Lee Fucking Murray. | -为什么 -因为李·他娘的·默里 |
[15:25] | Who’s Lee Fucking Murray? | 李·他娘的·默里是谁 |
[15:26] | Lee Fucking Murray is the guy who protects the golf course. | 李·他娘的·默里是这个高尔夫球场的看守 |
[15:29] | – From what? – Kids who take shortcuts. | -看守啥 -抄近路的小孩 |
[15:31] | It cuts 30 minutes off your walk to school. | 抄近路可以帮你省至少三十分钟 |
[15:33] | I heard he killed a kid once. | 我听说他以前杀过一个小孩 |
[15:35] | Rumors. | 谣言罢了 |
[15:37] | But he totes worships Satan. | 但他信奉撒旦 |
[15:38] | I’m saying don’t, because he has a gun, okay? | 我的建议是别去惹他 他可有枪 |
[15:41] | – Big mistake. – But you said I should fight for her. | -大错特错 -但你说了我应该为她而战 |
[15:44] | Holy shit, he’s going. | 天啊 他真要去 |
[15:51] | I’m telling you, don’t do it. | 我告诉你 别去 |
[15:53] | Seriously, big mistake. | 真的 大错特错 |
[16:11] | Hey, hombre. | 嘿 老兄 |
[16:14] | You on my grass. | 此树是我栽 此处是我开 |
[16:18] | Now it’s your ass. | 胆敢从此过 就得吃顿挨 |
[16:23] | Put it down. | 把枪放下 |
[16:27] | I’m about to light you up, boy. | 我都要把你打穿了 小子 |
[16:38] | You got him fucking killed. | 你把他害死了 |
[16:40] | – Go, go, go! – Run! | -走 走 走 -快跑 |
[16:42] | Holy fuck. | 天啊 |
[16:53] | Fuck you. | 操你妈 |
[16:56] | Next. | 下一个 |
[17:01] | Fuck. | 我操 |
[17:02] | Oh, fuck. | 我操 |
[17:03] | – I’m going on break. – The fuck you is. | -我要休息 -休息个鬼 |
[17:06] | Rick’s still doin’ his meditating. | 里克还在冥想 |
[17:12] | How can I help you? | 有什么能为您效劳的吗 |
[17:14] | One ticket to Los Angeles. | 一张去洛杉矶的车票 |
[17:20] | Why you going to California? | 为什么去加州 |
[17:23] | Why you got so many jobs? Crack habit? | 你为什么有好几份工作 缺钱嗑药了吗 |
[17:26] | That’s it. It’s on. | 够了 开战 |
[17:28] | Tracey! | 特蕾西 |
[17:31] | I hope you got Obamacare, bitch. | 希望你买了医疗保险 贱人 |
[17:33] | Hope you got Medicare, you old fuck! | 也希望你买了老年医保 老女人 |
[17:35] | What the fuck am I doing? You’re like 90 pounds soak… | 我在这干他妈什么呢 你也就是个鹅毛轻的小酒鬼 |
[17:54] | Motherfucker. | 小混蛋 |
[17:56] | You know it’s illegal, right? | 你知道这是违法的吧 |
[17:58] | What you did, trespassing? | 还非法入侵 |
[18:00] | You came at me, so this is on you, bitch! | 你自找的 活该 小毛头 |
[18:04] | Okay. So you gonna shoot me again? | 所以你要继续开枪打我吗 |
[18:07] | This is rock salt. | 这是岩盐 |
[18:09] | These aren’t real bullets. | 不是真子弹 |
[18:10] | So don’t go around telling people! | 所以管住你的嘴巴 |
[18:13] | And those are? | 那些是什么 |
[18:17] | You really fucked shit up for me, my dude. | 你真是个惹事鬼啊 伙计 |
[18:19] | ‘Cause, you know, these loads, | 因为这些子弹 |
[18:20] | they don’t usually do what that one did to your face. | 通常不能把人伤成你现在这样 |
[18:23] | Knocking you out? | 居然能把你打晕了 |
[18:25] | I mean, you must have caught a big piece or something | 你肯定是被哪块大碎片射中了 |
[18:27] | because the worst I ever did is put a few ugly holes in an ass. | 因为这枪最多也就在一个家伙屁股上开了几个洞 |
[18:33] | What the fuck! | 他妈的 |
[18:38] | – I’m fairly upset. – Me, too. | -我很不高兴 -我也是 |
[18:42] | So here’s what’s up. | 所以现在情况是这样 |
[18:44] | If you say anything to anybody, | 如果你嘴巴不严实 |
[18:47] | and something happens to me because of this, | 我因为你 |
[18:49] | law-wise or whatnot… | 进了局子什么的 |
[18:51] | I mean, I got boys. | 警告你 我下面可有人 |
[18:54] | And those motherfuckers will come to your house, | 他们会找到你家 |
[18:56] | your family, and then… | 你家人 然后 |
[18:58] | It’s outta my hands. | 发生什么我可就管不了了 |
[19:05] | Why is he still here? | 他怎么还在这呢 |
[19:06] | I thought I told you to take care of it. | 我不是让你把他处理了吗 |
[19:09] | That’s Kyra. My old lady. | 那是凯拉 我的婆娘 |
[19:10] | Both because she’s my girlfriend, | 因为她是我女朋友 |
[19:12] | and the fact that she’s, like, 30. | 而且差不多三十了 所以叫她婆娘 |
[19:14] | Shut the fuck up. | 赶紧拉上你的臭嘴吧 |
[19:16] | I got you some veggie curry from that place you like. | 我在你喜欢那地方给你买了蔬菜咖喱 |
[19:18] | She’s a vegan. And a Satanist. | 她是个素食主义者 撒旦教徒 |
[19:20] | So? What happened to our plan? | 那 为什么不执行计划 |
[19:22] | I think he got the message. | 我这小子应该明白了 |
[19:24] | I mean, you got the message, right, kid? | 你明白了 对吗 小子 |
[19:26] | We talked about this. We can’t let him go. | 我们谈过这事了 不能让他走 |
[19:29] | Baby, he’s gonna be cool. | 宝贝 他会乖乖的 |
[19:31] | You just got that fucking bracelet off your ankle, Lee. | 谁刚他妈从局子里出来 李 |
[19:34] | What, you wanna go back inside? | 怎么 想吃监狱的伙食了 |
[19:35] | Lose your goddamn job? | 工作也不想要了是吧 |
[19:36] | – He’s not going to say anything. – “Say anything.” | -他什么都不会说的 -“不会说的” |
[19:39] | Look at him. | 看看他 |
[19:40] | Look at him. He’s a goddamn kid. | 看看他 像是个省事的主吗 |
[19:42] | You think his parents are just gonna be like, | 你认为他父母会是 |
[19:44] | “Oh, yeah, no questions asked, | “低头闭嘴 |
[19:45] | just finish your fucking cereal.” | 赶紧把麦片吃完”那种人吗 |
[19:47] | And then if he goes to the hospital | 你不怕他去医院 |
[19:48] | and the doctor asks him what happened? | 医生问他发生了什么 |
[19:50] | – He’s like 15. – Sixteen. | -他看着也就十五岁 -十六 |
[19:52] | – And he’s gonna start bawling… – Kyra! | -然后他就嚎啕大哭起来 -凯拉 |
[19:54] | No! No! | 不 不行 |
[19:56] | You promised me. | 你答应过我的 |
[19:58] | You swore to me in front of your fucking mother | 你当着你妈的面发过誓 |
[20:01] | that we were gonna go out West, | 我们要离开西部 |
[20:02] | we were gonna turn this shit around. | 我们要把这里的烂事抛在脑后 |
[20:03] | We were gonna play “The Price is Right,” | 我们要参加「价格猜猜猜」 |
[20:04] | Win a whole bunch of money, | 赢一大笔钱 |
[20:06] | and start over. | 重新开始 |
[20:10] | We should give him another chance. | 我们应该再给他一次机会 |
[20:12] | You wanna give him a fucking chance? | 你他妈就这么想再给他一次机会吗 |
[20:15] | All right. | 好 |
[20:21] | We’re gonna play a fucking game. | 我们玩个游戏 |
[20:29] | Your hair. | 你的头发 |
[20:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:39] | Where’s your parents? | 你父母在哪里 |
[20:41] | I don’t know. Where’s your parents? | 不知道 你父母呢 |
[20:44] | I don’t have any. | 我是孤儿 |
[20:47] | Foster kid. You ever had to do that? | 寄养儿童 你有过这样的感受吗 |
[20:52] | It always felt like a job interview but, | 对我来说 试图去爱 |
[20:53] | for, like, love or somethin’. | 就像面试工作 |
[20:56] | And I tried, you know? Get good grades. | 我真的努力了 努力取得好成绩 |
[20:59] | Look real pretty. Be good. | 努力打扮自己 努力听话 |
[21:02] | Eight different families deep, I decide, fuck this. | 换了八个寄宿家庭后 我就决定了 去他妈的吧 |
[21:04] | I’m gonna be the one to leave before they say, “Go.” | 我才不要在他们叫我滚之后灰溜溜离开 |
[21:12] | He hates coffee. | 他讨厌咖啡 |
[21:13] | – What? – Your boyfriend. | -什么 -你男朋友 |
[21:16] | I tried to pour him another cup | 我本想再给他倒一杯 |
[21:17] | and he acted like I pissed in it. | 他那表现 就好像我在里面尿过似的 |
[21:19] | He choked down three cups for you. | 他为了你生生喝下三杯 |
[21:25] | Stay out of my business. | 少管闲事 |
[21:27] | Listen. I’m forty… | 听着 我都四十… |
[21:31] | one. | 一了 |
[21:33] | I have a new job every two weeks | 我每两星期要换一份工作 |
[21:35] | and a new boyfriend every other. | 换男朋友也是来去如流水 |
[21:39] | Just don’t blow everything up | 在事态有可能好转之前 |
[21:41] | before it has a chance to maybe be good. | 先别把一切都搞砸 |
[21:51] | Oh, I’m getting ice cream. | 我要来点冰淇淋 |
[21:53] | – You ain’t getting shit. – But, Dad, it’s my own money. | -你啥都别想要 -但那是我自己的钱 老爸 |
[21:55] | You order any ice cream, | 你要是敢点冰淇淋 |
[21:56] | I’m gonna bury you in this fucking parking lot. | 我就在这停车场挖个坑就地把你埋了 |
[21:58] | That money is for scratchers. | 这钱是用来买刮刮卡的 |
[22:02] | You find my fucking daughter or what? | 你找到我女儿了吗 |
[22:04] | Where’s our sister, cop? | 我们的妹妹呢 条子 |
[22:05] | – You know what, Dad, I’m getting ice cream, okay… – Shut the fuck up! | -老爸 我还是要点冰淇淋 -给我闭嘴 |
[22:07] | Go be somewhere else! Now! | 哪凉快呆哪去 |
[22:10] | Hey, so? | 情况如何 |
[22:13] | Please have a seat. | 请坐 |
[22:24] | – What’s this? – I have some friends | -这是什么 -我有些朋友 |
[22:25] | who can get information for me very quickly, | 能帮我迅速搜集资料 |
[22:27] | and lets just say, I have some good news. | 这么说吧 我有好消息 |
[22:31] | Oh, yeah? It’s about fucking time. | 是吗 可算有了 |
[22:36] | What the fuck is this shit? | 这他妈是什么玩意 |
[22:38] | I don’t have cancer. | 我没得癌症 |
[22:40] | – What did you just say? – Fuck him up, Daddy. | -你说什么 -揍他 老爸 |
[22:43] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[22:45] | Please. | 好吗 |
[22:49] | What I’m trying to tell you is that, | 我想说的是 |
[22:51] | now that I beat this thing, | 既然这事已经解决了 |
[22:53] | I am ready and committed to finding your daughter. | 我准备好全力以赴寻找你女儿 |
[22:56] | And to finding this… | 并找到 |
[22:58] | This son of a bitch. | 这个小杂种 |
[23:00] | This bastard boy. | 这个混蛋小子 |
[23:02] | Yeah. God damn it, | 是啊 他奶奶的 |
[23:03] | this is my fucking daughter we’re talking about, right? | 这他妈的可是我的女儿啊 |
[23:05] | And I apologize for any lack of focus, | 很抱歉我之前分心了 |
[23:07] | but now, this is my life. | 但现在 这是我的使命 |
[23:10] | This is my mission. | 我的职责 |
[23:12] | Getting your daughter back. | 我一定会找回你女儿 |
[23:14] | Fucking A, okay? | 太棒了 |
[23:15] | This is fucking awesome news. Awesome fucking news. | 这真是太棒了 太他妈棒了 |
[23:18] | Now, I’m gonna need some information. | 现在 我需要一些信息 |
[23:20] | What do we know about this kid? | 关于这个男孩 你都知道什么 |
[23:22] | Family? Friends? | 他有什么亲朋好友 |
[23:25] | What’s his problemo? | 他都有什么问题 |
[23:26] | Well, before this little cocksucker stole my daughter, | 这个混小子抢走我女儿之前 |
[23:29] | he burned down his house and | 烧掉了自家的房子 |
[23:31] | he burned it down with his dad still in it. | 连带着他爹一起烧成灰了 |
[23:33] | But truth be told, the firefighter told me that, uh, | 但听消防员告诉我 |
[23:35] | the dad was already dead before the house burned down. | 他爸在起火前就已经死了 |
[23:37] | I don’t know, cancer or some shit like that, | 好像是癌症之类的 |
[23:39] | I’m not really fucking sure. | 我也不确定 |
[23:42] | – Did you say “Cancer”? – Yeah. | -你刚说了”癌症”吗 -嗯 |
[23:44] | You know what? I gotta have a smoke. | 我得抽根烟 |
[23:47] | Can I fucking smoke here? Shit. | 这儿能抽烟吗 |
[23:49] | Hey, everyone, my daughter got kidnapped, | 大伙 我女儿被绑架了 |
[23:53] | so I’m gonna smoke. You can all fucking blow me. | 所以我要抽烟 该滚蛋的滚蛋 |
[23:57] | Cancer, you sure of that? | 癌症 你确定吗 |
[23:58] | Yeah. What’s your fucking deal, hmm? | 是的 你脑抽了吧 |
[24:01] | Now, this boy… | 这个男孩 |
[24:03] | He’s obviously lashing out. He’s in pain. | 他显然受了很大打击 很痛苦 |
[24:06] | You are fucking with me, aren’t you? | 你逗我玩呢吧 |
[24:08] | Maybe we should be helping him. | 也许我们该帮帮他 |
[24:09] | That’s it. | 够了 |
[24:10] | What did you fucking say? | 你他妈说什么 |
[24:14] | This fucking guy. | 这个家伙 |
[24:15] | Daddy, are you okay? | 爸爸 你还好吗 |
[24:16] | Cannot believe you do this after all you’ve been through | 他都知道你得癌症了 |
[24:19] | with your cancer and everything? | 还对你这么混蛋 |
[24:22] | Jay, there’s something I forgot to tell you. | 杰伊 忘记告诉你 |
[24:37] | Stop. | 停车 |
[24:43] | Where did you get that jacket? | 你从哪搞到的那件外套 |
[24:46] | Are you Wayne’s girl? | 你是韦恩的女朋友吗 |
[24:47] | Yeah, who the fuck are you? | 是 你们他妈的又是谁 |
[24:49] | – Um, I’m so sorry. I didn’t… – He loved you so much. | -我很抱歉 我不是… -他非常爱你 |
[24:52] | I didn’t mean to. It’s just… | 我不是故意的 只是… |
[24:55] | We just… | 我们只是… |
[24:58] | Don’t try nothing funny. | 别搞小动作 |
[25:04] | So, if he wins… | 如果他赢了 |
[25:05] | We let him go. | 我们就放了她 |
[25:06] | If I win… | 如果我赢了 |
[25:10] | we don’t. | 你就死定了 |
[25:11] | What are we playing, guys? | 我们要玩什么 |
[25:12] | Simple. You do what I do, | 很简单 我做什么你就照做 |
[25:13] | but better and faster, you go home. | 如果能做得更快更好 就放你回家 |
[25:16] | You ready? My curry’s getting cold. | 准备好了吗 我的咖喱要放凉了 |
[25:18] | I guess. | 大概吧 |
[25:20] | Put on some fucking music. | 放点音乐 |
[25:23] | One, two, three, go. | 一 二 三 开始 |
[25:37] | Your turn. | 到你了 |
[25:51] | What the hell is this shit? | 这他妈什么情况 |
[25:55] | Oh, great, now we’re gonna have to kill her, too? | 真好 又得多杀一个 |
[25:57] | She your friend? | 她是你朋友咯 |
[25:58] | Little girl come to big boy play, huh? | 小姑娘来搅大人的局 |
[26:00] | Come on. You don’t even know how to start that thing. | 你连电锯怎么用都不知道吧 |
[26:05] | I can see my goddamn breath in here. | 这屋里都冻出哈气了 |
[26:06] | Can we put on a fire? | 我们能生火吗 |
[26:07] | Why don’t you learn how to cut wood | 与其唠叨不停 |
[26:10] | and stop fucking nagging me? | 不如去学砍柴 |
[26:26] | Now, I’m gonna cut your dick off. | 鸡巴还想不想要了 |
[26:28] | No. Wait. | 别 等等 |
[26:31] | – I didn’t get my turn. – What? | -还没轮到我呢 -什么 |
[26:36] | Jesus Christ! | 天啊 |
[26:45] | Fuck! | 他妈的 |
[26:47] | You fucking cocksucker! | 操你邻居三舅姥爷的二姨 |
[27:01] | Fucking bitch, get the fuck over there. | 死贱人 滚一边去 |
[27:04] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[27:05] | I have to, though, don’t I? | 你逼我的 不是吗 |
[27:07] | No, you don’t. | 别 没必要的 |
[27:12] | Northside, bitch! | 北边 贱人 |
[27:25] | So, what do you guys wanna do now? | 你们现在打算做什么 |
[27:29] | Wanna get high or something? | 想磕嗨吗还是 |
[27:43] | This is how it’s gonna go. | 接下来这样 |
[27:45] | We’re gonna be friends first. | 我们先做朋友 |
[27:48] | I’m not, like, breakin’ up or… | 我不是分手或者… |
[27:50] | We’re just gonna take things slower. | 我们只是慢慢来 |
[27:53] | And then, we’ll see. | 然后再看看 |
[27:57] | I’m weird, fucked up, so… | 我是个怪人 生活还乱七八糟 所以 |
[28:00] | I stabbed a knife through my own hand. | 我用刀把手刺穿了 |
[28:05] | I don’t wanna be a 41-year-old | 我不想变成带着遗憾 |
[28:06] | single crack-head waitress with regrets. | 又毒瘾缠身的四十一岁单身女服务员 |
[28:08] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[28:13] | How much farther we got? | 还有多远 |
[28:15] | Florida? | 佛罗里达吗 |
[28:17] | I got a postcard with the town we’re going to. | 我有张我们要去的小镇的明信片 |
[28:19] | We’ll buy a map. | 我们要买张地图 |
[28:27] | Tell me you didn’t fucking lose it. | 别他妈告诉我你弄丢了 |
[28:36] | What? | 什么 |
[28:37] | You’re not pressing charges, tough guy, huh? | 你不是要起诉吧 硬汉 |
[28:39] | You’re going through a lot right now, Mr. Luccetti. | 你现在承受了很多 卢切蒂先生 |
[28:41] | It’s understandable you would be emotional. | 你会情绪化是可以理解的 |
[28:43] | Your daughter out there with that boy whose dad had cancer. | 你女儿和那个父亲患了癌症的男孩在一起 |
[28:48] | I recently got a second chance myself, | 老天给了我第二次机会 |
[28:50] | so I’m feeling generous. | 所以我要慷慨点 |
[28:52] | That’s fantastic. | 好极了 |
[28:54] | What are you gonna do about my fucking daughter, hmm? | 你打算怎么处理我女儿的案子 |
[28:55] | Yeah, what the fuck are you gonna do about my sister? | 你打算怎么处理我妹妹的案子 |
[28:58] | I’m gonna find her is what the heck I’m gonna do. | 我要做的就是找到她 |
[29:00] | Yeah, well… | 很好 |
[29:02] | Thanks for nothing. | 得了吧 |
[29:03] | Geller? | 盖勒 |
[29:05] | I got something to help you guys out. | 我有些东西能帮上你们 |
[29:11] | The sketch of the boy’s penis? | 那小子的鸡巴写真吗 |
[29:14] | I’m not sure how that helps us find him. | 这算什么线索 |
[29:15] | No. This. | 不 是这个 |
[29:18] | I don’t think the kid meant for this to be in here, | 我觉得那孩子无意间留下了这个 |
[29:20] | but I’m pretty damn sure that’s the kid’s mom. | 很确定这是他妈妈 |
[29:23] | It’s been a long time she’s lived in my building, | 虽然她住在我那里是好久以前的事了 |
[29:25] | but I’m almost positive that’s her. | 但我能肯定就是她 |
[29:27] | And look where it’s stamped from. | 看看邮戳是哪儿的 |
[29:32] | “Ocala, Florida.” | “佛罗里达州 奥卡拉” |
[29:37] | It’s somethin’. | 有点进展 |
[29:38] | Dad, can we stop for pizza or something? | 爸爸 我们能先吃个披萨什么的吗 |
[29:39] | I haven’t eaten in, like, all day. | 我一天没吃东西了 |
[29:41] | You fuckin’ liar, we had chicken parms. | 死骗子 我们吃了鸡胸肉 |
[29:43] | Shut your fucking mouths and get in the truck. | 都他妈闭嘴 上车 |
[29:44] | We’re going to Florida. | 我们去佛罗里达 |
[29:45] | Yes. That’s what I’m talking about. | 这就对了 |
[29:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:49] | I pulled his file. | 我查了他的档案 |
[29:50] | This kid has got a really bad history. | 这孩子的纪录很糟 |
[29:58] | So what you thinking, Sarge? | 你在想什么 警司 |
[30:02] | Second chances. | 第二次机会 |
[32:17] | Next on “Wayne.” | 《韦恩》 下集预告 |
[32:18] | Holy shit. We made the news. | 天啊 我们上新闻了 |
[32:20] | Here’s what we do. We come up with a cover story. | 我们这么做 想套说辞 |
[32:22] | I’m Angelica. This is… | 我是安杰莉卡 这是… |
[32:26] | John? | 约翰 |
[32:27] | Wayne’s my boy. Whatever you think he did, | 韦恩是我铁子 不管你们认为他做了什么 |
[32:29] | he’s innocent. | 他都是无辜的 |
[32:29] | You do know that he burned down his house, | 你知道他烧了自己的房子 |
[32:31] | assaulted a man, and kidnapped his daughter? | 袭击了一个男人 还绑走了他女儿吗 |
[32:33] | Do you know how many times I tried to help that kid? | 你知道我多少次想帮那个孩子吗 |
[32:35] | – So, we’re doing this or what? – Wayne. | -我们玩不玩 -韦恩 |
[32:37] | Yeah, listen to your sister. Don’t get yourself killed. | 听你妹妹的话 别害死自己 |
[32:40] | This is your idea of lying low? | 你就这么低调的吗 |
[32:41] | Stop! Stop! | 不许动 不许动 |
[32:43] | Hey. I got you. Come here. | 我帮你们 过来 |
[32:45] | I think I shit my pants. | 我好像拉裤子了 |