时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | So are you gonna do it or aren’t ya? | 你到底是去还是不去 |
[00:19] | It’s just… | 我只是… |
[00:21] | I never talked to one before. | 从来没和那种人说过话 |
[00:23] | Well, she’s not gonna bite ya. | 她又不会咬你 |
[00:25] | Unless you ask. | 除非你要求她 |
[00:29] | Hey, maybe the rain’ll stop. | 也许雨马上就停了呢 |
[00:33] | No. Not stopping. | 没停 |
[01:03] | She says I’m too young. | 她说我太小了 |
[01:17] | Fuck. | 操 |
[01:27] | I think maybe my brother didn’t explain quite right. | 可能我哥哥没说明白 |
[01:30] | I get this is a strange request, but… | 我知道这个要求很奇怪 但是 |
[01:32] | Honey, this one time, the guy wanted to watch me | 亲爱的 曾经还有个家伙想在一边看着我 |
[01:34] | pleasure myself wih his prosthetic hand. | 用他的假肢手淫呢 |
[01:37] | Strange requests are kinda my thing. | 我就好”奇奇怪怪”这一口 |
[01:40] | Strange requests cost. | 但”奇奇怪怪”可是要工钱的 |
[01:54] | Who’s the lucky guy? | 哪个小子这么性福 |
[01:56] | What’s our one goddamn rule? | 忘了我们有言在先吗 |
[01:58] | Oh, Christ, Deborah, don’t throw a hissy. | 老天 黛博拉 别这么大脾气嘛 |
[02:00] | Show some respect for the guy | 对给你换了新浴巾的男人 |
[02:01] | who stocked you with the new towels. | 客气一点 |
[02:03] | Macy’s Hotel Collection? | 梅西精品酒店 |
[02:05] | That’s “Hotel” With an “H”. | 可是个正经”酒店”啊 |
[02:07] | You know what? Go fuck yourself. | 给老子滚吧 |
[02:08] | You know what? Go fuck yourself. | 给老娘滚吧 |
[02:11] | Okay, and I’m gonna blast the heat when we get in there. | 我们一进屋 我就要把暖气开到最大 |
[02:14] | Then hot shower. Then HBO. | 然后洗个热水澡 再看会HBO |
[02:16] | I wanna smell the soaps. | 我想闻闻香皂 |
[02:19] | You’re weird, man. | 脑回路真清奇 |
[02:23] | Hey. Look. | 快看 |
[02:25] | 费城快报 独家新闻 布拉克顿一少年 入室袭击 并绑架一少女 | |
[02:27] | Oh, holy shit. We made the news. | 我操 我们上报纸了 |
[02:31] | What, you think the manager will recognize us now? | 怎么 你觉得那个老板会认出我们吗 |
[02:34] | Or the hooker lady? | 或者那个妓女 |
[02:35] | No, we’re good. | 放心吧 |
[02:36] | They used my corny-ass school pictures. | 他们用的是我上学时的杀马特照片 |
[02:40] | We’re in business, kids. | 开工了 孩子们 |
[02:43] | I also offer a variety of other non-erotic type services. | 我也提供各类非色情服务 |
[02:47] | Weed, black market DVDs, | 大麻 盗版DVD |
[02:50] | I’m also a notary. | 我还是一个公证员 |
[02:54] | All right, then. Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do. | 好了 别做任何我不会做的事 |
[03:23] | Every school has that kid, right? | 每个学校都有这种怪咖不是吗 |
[03:25] | The kid nobody talks to? | 没人想和他说话 |
[03:28] | But if Wayne comes to talk to you, well, | 但是如果韦恩来找你”聊天” |
[03:30] | you’re fucked. | 那你就彻底完犊子了 |
[03:31] | Hey. Watch your language. | 注意用词 |
[03:33] | Never ate with utensils. He’s like an animal. | 吃东西从来不用餐具 他就像一个野兽 |
[03:35] | I once saw him hammer a No. 2 pencil into a dude’s hand. | 我亲眼目睹过他拿锤子把铅笔敲进了一个家伙手掌心 |
[03:39] | He burned his dad alive. | 他活活把他爹烧成了灰 |
[03:40] | You know that, right? Set him on fire? | 你知道的吧 把他点着了 |
[03:42] | He once ate a frog in class. | 他有次在课上吃了只青蛙 |
[03:43] | But not, like, biology class. | 但不是在生物课上 |
[03:45] | In English class. | 而是在英语课上 |
[03:47] | Utensils or no utensils? | 用没用餐具 |
[03:49] | Never seen him eat a vegetable, | 从没见过他吃蔬菜 |
[03:51] | but did see him stab a kid with a carrot. | 但是见过他用胡萝卜捅伤一个孩子 |
[03:53] | He beat up my dad. I mean, my dad’s an asshole, but… | 他胖揍了我老爸 虽然我老爸是个混蛋 但是 |
[03:56] | Ruined Easter. | 他毁了复活节 |
[03:57] | So tell me about the night | 跟我说说那天晚上 |
[03:59] | you had your incident with Wayne. | 你和韦恩发生了什么 |
[04:03] | Young man? | 小伙子 |
[04:05] | I told ya, he’s not gonna talk. | 我都说了 他不会开口的 |
[04:06] | I haven’t heard him speak a word since. | 那件事之后 我就没听他说过一个字 |
[04:09] | So, what’s this for? | 我们在干嘛 |
[04:12] | Is Wayne gonna hear what I say? | 韦恩会知道我说了什么吗 |
[04:13] | Uh, no, Wayne’s never gonna see this. Promise. | 韦恩不会知道的 我保证 |
[04:16] | We’re not recording. | 我们没录音 |
[04:17] | Do you know what that maniac will do to me if he does? | 你知道那个疯子知道后会怎么整我吗 |
[04:19] | Do you remember what happened to Joey Sicliano? | 你还记得乔伊·西西利亚诺的遭遇吗 |
[04:21] | – Who’s Joey Sicliano? – Exactly. | -谁是乔伊·西西利亚诺 -我就说嘛 |
[04:25] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[04:27] | Oh, this is for my Instagram. | 我要晒朋友圈 |
[04:30] | Wayne is the best guy. | 韦恩是最棒的 |
[04:32] | Heart of gold. Wouldn’t hurt a fly. | 善良有爱 连只苍蝇都不会伤害 |
[04:34] | You can tell us the truth. | 你可以说实话 |
[04:36] | This is the truth. | 这就是实话 |
[04:37] | Hey, there, Wayne. Brother. | 嘿 哥们儿韦恩 |
[04:40] | Okay, Jesus Christ. Just get the hell outta here. | 得了得了 天哪 赶紧出去吧 |
[04:44] | So, Mr. Hikes. We have a few questions. | 希克斯先生 我们有几个问题要问你 |
[04:47] | They ain’t mine. | 都不是我的 |
[04:48] | – What’s that? – Someone was making me sell it. | -什么不是你的 -我卖那些东西都是被逼的 |
[04:51] | Look, if you guys want the magazines… | 如果你们想没收那些杂志 |
[04:52] | Oh, and the money, I have it. | 还有钱 我知道在哪 |
[04:54] | And what magazines are you referring to? | 什么杂志 |
[04:56] | The titty ones? | 大波美女杂志呀 |
[05:00] | – Wait… – Orlando. | -等一下 -奥兰多 |
[05:01] | We’re here to ask you about… | 我们叫你来是因为… |
[05:02] | Those samurai swords was already in my locker when I got ’em. | 那些武士刀在我发现前就在我的储物柜里了 |
[05:08] | I’mma just let you talk first. | 你先说吧 |
[05:10] | Orlando, we’re here to ask you | 奥兰多 我们是想问你 |
[05:11] | questions about Wayne McCullough. | 一些关于韦恩·麦卡洛的事 |
[05:15] | Did Wayne do that to your eye? | 是韦恩把你的眼睛打成那样吗 |
[05:17] | What? | 什么 |
[05:19] | No. This? | 这个吗 当然不是 |
[05:20] | The reason I have this is because Wayne isn’t here. | 我被打成这样就是因为韦恩不在 |
[05:22] | I mean, we don’t go to the movies together or anything, | 我们倒是不会一起看电影什么的 |
[05:24] | but Wayne is my boy. | 但韦恩是我老铁 |
[05:27] | Whatever you think he did, he’s innocent. | 不管你认为他做了什么 他都是无辜的 |
[05:29] | You do know that he burned down his house | 你应该知道他把自己老爹和房子 |
[05:31] | with his dad inside it, | 一把火烧了 |
[05:33] | assaulted a man and his boys, | 攻击了一个男人和他俩儿子 |
[05:35] | bit his nose off and kidnapped his daughter? | 把他鼻子咬下来 还绑架了他女儿吗 |
[05:38] | I did not. | 这倒不知道 |
[05:41] | Listen, this school is full of some messed-up kids | 这学校乌烟瘴气到处都是小混混 |
[05:43] | and bullies and shit. | 恶霸什么的 |
[05:45] | Honestly, it’s a dangerous place for all of us. | 坦白讲这地方对我们所有人来说都很危险 |
[05:48] | We got metal detectors on the doors that don’t work. | 我们门口的金属探测器屁用没有 |
[05:50] | Kids dropping out of school because | 孩子们会辍学 |
[05:52] | they’re scared to be here. | 因为他们都不敢来学校 |
[05:54] | Wayne’s been dealt a bad hand, | 韦恩可不是好惹的 |
[05:55] | so you’re gonna have to find somebody else to squeal on him. | 我决不会告他的密 |
[05:58] | Now I gotta sneak off to my next class, | 我得去上课了 |
[05:59] | ’cause with Wayne gone, | 韦恩走了之后 |
[06:01] | it’s open season on Orlandos out there. | 我这样的学生简直就是待宰的小兔兔 |
[06:04] | Can I bounce? | 我能撤了吗 |
[06:13] | I have limited resources, but I do everything in my power | 我手头资源有限 但我会尽全力 |
[06:17] | to protect my students. | 保护我的学生 |
[06:32] | They think his father got it on the job. | 他们说他爸是因为工作得了病 |
[06:34] | – The cancer? – Yeah. | -癌症吗 -是的 |
[06:36] | The Sergeant had a run-in with cancer himself. | 警司也亲身经历过癌症 |
[06:39] | No, it’s okay. It turns out it was not cancer. | 那倒没事 最后发现并不是癌症 |
[06:41] | I mean, it almost was. | 不过也很接近了 |
[06:44] | It’s like I had it. | 至少有几个小时 |
[06:45] | At least for a few hours. | 我都觉得自己被癌症判了死刑 |
[06:49] | Wayne’s gonna be okay. | 韦恩会没事的 |
[06:52] | I know you got a sweet spot for the boy. | 我知道你对这孩子有特殊感情 |
[06:54] | It ain’t Wayne. | 我不是因为韦恩 |
[06:56] | There was a death in my family. | 我是失去了一个家人 |
[06:59] | Argus died this morning. | 阿古斯今天早上去世了 |
[07:02] | My Shepherd Terrier. | 我的牧羊犬 |
[07:04] | He was a good dog. He was loyal. | 他是条好狗狗 非常忠心 |
[07:06] | He hated going on walks, which was nice for me | 他讨厌散步 我俩简直是天作之合 |
[07:09] | because I hate walking, too. | 因为我也讨厌散步 |
[07:11] | I don’t get pets. | 我不养宠物 |
[07:12] | All these people in my neighborhood with these green bags | 我的邻居们天天都拿个绿袋子 |
[07:14] | standing around waiting for something to shit. | 守在宠物旁边等着铲屎 |
[07:16] | No, thanks. | 我还是算了 |
[07:18] | I think maybe there’s something in my water, you know. | 可能是我的水有问题 |
[07:20] | I kept changing the dog food over and over. | 我一直试着换各种各样的狗粮 |
[07:23] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[07:24] | This is my fourth dog to die in two years. | 这是我两年里死掉的第四条狗了 |
[07:28] | Argus, | 阿古斯[希腊神话中的百眼巨人] |
[07:30] | Artemis, | 阿耳特弥斯[希腊神话中的月亮女神] |
[07:32] | Amadeus, | 阿马迪厄斯[源自拉丁语命名 爱神] |
[07:34] | Apricot. | 阿杏[水果 杏果] |
[07:36] | Oh, so you’re one of those people | 所以你是那种 |
[07:37] | who name all their dogs the same letter. | 按字母表给狗起名字的人吗 |
[07:41] | That’s what you got out of this story? | 你的关注点就在这吗 |
[07:44] | Ah, what the hell is wrong with me? | 我这是怎么了 |
[07:46] | Four dogs, the picture of health, just drop dead? | 四只狗狗 照片里都健健康康的 突然就死了 |
[07:50] | Jesus, it’s like I’m fucking cursed! | 我上辈子是造了什么孽啊 |
[07:53] | I’m very sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[07:58] | Maybe you’re just a bad pet owner. | 可能你就不适合养宠物 |
[08:25] | This motel sucks. | 这汽车旅馆烂死了 |
[08:27] | The shower water smells, | 淋浴间的水一股恶臭 |
[08:29] | the blankets stink like basement. | 毯子闻着像地下室的霉菌 |
[08:31] | This towel is really soft though. | 不过毛巾倒是挺软的 |
[08:34] | Get up. We’re going swimming. | 起床 我们去游泳 |
[08:36] | We can’t go swimming. | 我们不能去游泳 |
[08:37] | We need to be getting on the road, get to Florida, | 我们得上路了 去佛罗里达 |
[08:40] | to my dad’s car. | 去找我爸的车 |
[08:41] | Come on, it’s the first sunny day in, like, forever. | 拜托 这是近日来唯一一个阳光灿烂的日子 |
[08:45] | I deserve a tan. I look like a gallon of milk. | 我需要日光浴 我都像一滩牛奶似的惨白了 |
[08:47] | You saw the pictures in the paper. | 你也看到报纸上的照片了 |
[08:49] | We’re, like, wanted or whatever. | 我们好像被通缉了还是什么 |
[08:51] | Relax, | 放轻松 |
[08:52] | it’s not like we’re Bonnie and Clyde or something’. | 我们又不是什么邦妮和克莱德 |
[08:55] | I’m swimming in this bikini. Today. | 我今天必须穿着这件比基尼游泳 |
[08:57] | You don’t wanna be there, I can’t fucking help you, | 你不想来的话 我也没办法 |
[08:59] | but this bikini is getting used. | 但这比基尼我穿定了 |
[09:19] | That doesn’t look healthy. | 这水看着不怎么干净 |
[09:21] | What are you? The Prince of England? | 你谁啊 英国公主吗 |
[09:23] | Ain’t you never heard of a mud bath? | 没听说过泥浴吗 |
[09:26] | No. | 没 |
[09:29] | Don’t. | 别去 |
[09:30] | I’m joking. | 我开玩笑的 |
[09:32] | Who the hell would get into that thing? | 谁会去这种水池里游泳 |
[09:44] | Shit motel number two! | 狗屎汽车旅馆二号 |
[09:51] | – Got it? – Yeah, coming through. | -拿到了 -是啊 借过一下 |
[09:54] | Well, no one’s fucking in that thing. | 没人想踏进这种水池 |
[09:57] | – ‘Sup? – ‘Sup with you? | -干嘛呢 -你干嘛呢 |
[09:59] | Heading down to spring break, Daytona. | 去代托纳海滩过春假的路上 |
[10:01] | Currently, on the shitty motel tour all the way there. | 一路上在各种狗屎汽车旅馆歇脚 |
[10:04] | Shithole, no doubt. | 这儿确实像是公厕 |
[10:06] | You know what makes shitty motels seem less shitty? | 你知道怎么让这狗屎地方看起来不像公厕吗 |
[10:09] | Getting shit-faced. | 喝到妈都不认识 |
[10:10] | We made Pink Panty-Droppers. | 我们自制了粉红欲火焚身酒 |
[10:10] | 一种混合了伏特加 粉色柠檬水 和啤酒的鸡尾酒 | |
[10:12] | Join. | 一起吧 |
[10:13] | All right, here we go. | 好了 这就对了 |
[10:15] | Yeah, cool. All right. | 行啊 可以啊 |
[10:28] | There you go. | 给你 |
[10:37] | Principal Cole, I have to talk to you. | 科尔校长 我有话跟你说 |
[10:39] | Orlando, what the… Get out of here! | 奥兰多 你他妈…给我出去 |
[10:42] | I’m sorry. Are you done using the bathroom? | 抱歉 你拉完了吗 |
[10:43] | Uh, no, I wasn’t… | 我没在… |
[10:45] | I’m just sitting here. | 我就在这坐会儿 |
[10:47] | In the bathroom? Just breathing in all this nasty air? | 坐在厕所吗 呼吸这些恶臭空气吗 |
[10:49] | This is the faculty bathroom. How the hell did you get in here? | 这是教职工厕所 你咋进来的 |
[10:53] | – I have a key. – To the faculty bathroom? | -我有钥匙 -教职工厕所的吗 |
[10:55] | Gimme those. | 给我 |
[10:56] | Okay, this place, this is for me. | 这地方是给我用的 |
[10:58] | This is the only place I have that’s for me. It’s sacred. | 这是唯一一个我可以安静思考的圣地了 |
[11:01] | Listen, it’s about Wayne. | 听我说 这事儿跟韦恩有关 |
[11:02] | Oh, well, in that case, get the hell outta here! | 那样的话 别让我看见你 |
[11:05] | As if that kid hasn’t caused me enough freaking vexation. | 这孩子给我添的麻烦还不够多似的 |
[11:07] | But we gotta help him. | 但我们必须得帮他 |
[11:08] | Look, I know that life’s been a little difficult | 听着 我知道没有你那保镖跟在身边 |
[11:11] | for you lately without your bodyguard, | 你的生活有点艰难 |
[11:12] | but maybe you shouldn’t have done a bunch of stuff | 但谁让你一开始就惹是生非 |
[11:14] | that made you need a bodyguard. | 落到这步田地的 |
[11:15] | But he’s just in real trouble. I’m serious. | 但他现在真有麻烦了 不开玩笑 |
[11:17] | Look. | 听着 |
[11:19] | These guys, they’re going after him. | 这些家伙在追捕他 |
[11:21] | They’re buying bats. | 他们在添置球棒 |
[11:22] | Well, maybe they’re baseball players. | 他们可能是棒球运动员 |
[11:24] | Look what they wrote. | 看他们写了什么 |
[11:29] | “Heading out to Florida to kill that motherfucker Wayne.” | “向佛罗里达进发 杀了狗逼韦恩” |
[11:33] | They’re going at him with bats and shit. | 他们要带着球棒去找韦恩麻烦 |
[11:35] | We need to help him. | 我们必须得帮他 |
[11:36] | Do you know how many times I tried to help that kid? | 你知道我已经试图帮那孩子多少次了吗 |
[11:39] | How many times I thought, | 好多次我都觉得 |
[11:41] | “That message I just gave Wayne really hit home” | “我的孜孜教诲终于进了这颗小脑袋了” |
[11:43] | “And now he’s gonna turn his life around,” | “他从今往后会洗心革面的” |
[11:45] | only to have him completely ignore me | 但结果就是他置若罔闻 |
[11:47] | and remove some kid’s teeth with his knuckles? Or a trumpet? | 然后接着用拳头或小号打掉别人牙齿 |
[11:50] | I’m done, Orlando. I’m done. | 我真受够了 奥兰多 我受够了 |
[11:52] | Florida ain’t that far. We could go together. | 佛罗里达也没那么远 我们可以一起过去 |
[11:55] | – You’re the only adult that he listens to. – “Go together.” | -你是唯一一个他肯听的大人 -“一起去” |
[11:57] | Really? Did Wayne say that? | 真的假的 韦恩说过这话吗 |
[11:59] | Not really. I gleaned it. | 也没 我猜的 |
[12:01] | “Gleaned it.” Oh, man. | “猜的” 我信了你的邪 |
[12:03] | Look, Orlando, | 听着 奥兰多 |
[12:04] | I’m not about to take one of my 16-year-old students on a road trip. | 我绝对不会带着一个十六岁学生公路旅行 |
[12:07] | I don’t know if you read the papers lately, | 我不知道你最近有没有看报纸 |
[12:09] | but it’s not a popular thing to do. | 但正常人都不会干这事儿 |
[12:11] | Well, what do you got to do anyway? | 反正你也无事可干啊 |
[12:13] | It’s spring break in, like, two days. | 过两天就放春假了 |
[12:14] | You don’t have a wife, no kids, | 你无妻无子一个老光棍 |
[12:16] | no girlfriend. No dogs now. | 没女朋友 狗也死了 |
[12:18] | Everyone knows. No offense, but… | 这也不是什么秘密 无意冒犯 但是… |
[12:20] | – You ain’t got shit. – Hey, watch your language. | -你屁事也没有了 -注意语言 |
[12:22] | I do have shit. | 我还真有屁事 |
[12:24] | I have a thing, Mr. Know-it-all. | 我有件事要干 啥都知道先生 |
[12:25] | An important thing, actually. I do have shit. | 而且还很重要 我确实有屁事要做 |
[12:28] | So, glean that. | 好好”猜猜”吧 |
[12:29] | Okay, then, what you got? | 好吧 你有什么事 |
[12:30] | I have a speech to give to a bunch of other principals | 我要在「用领导力重燃希望」会议上 |
[12:33] | at a Recharging Hope with Leadership conference. | 给其他一堆校长演讲 |
[12:36] | Which sounds lame when I say it because it is. | 听着一点都不高端 因为确实很低端 |
[12:38] | Anyway, I gotta to be in Charlotte for a few days, | 总之 我要去夏洛特待几天 |
[12:41] | so you’re gonna have to leave it to the cops. | 你还是把这事留给警察吧 |
[12:43] | Hey, North Carolina is on the way to Florida. | 去佛罗里达正好途径北卡罗来纳 |
[12:46] | Look at that, you know geography. | 你这不是会地理吗 |
[12:50] | Look, your buddy Wayne, in case you haven’t noticed, | 以防你还没意识到 你的哥们韦恩 |
[12:51] | he can take care of himself. | 他能照顾好自己 |
[12:53] | Me, on the other hand, | 而我呢 |
[12:55] | I can’t even take care of my dogs. | 我连自己的狗都照料不好 |
[13:04] | He stole a key to this bathroom. | 他偷了这个厕所的钥匙 |
[13:11] | So, what’s the problem? It could be fun. | 怎么了 会很好玩的 |
[13:13] | We shouldn’t go out there. | 我们不该出去 |
[13:14] | People could spot us or something. | 我们可能会被人发现 |
[13:16] | From those pictures? No one’s gonna recognize us. | 就凭那些照片吗 没人能认出咱俩的 |
[13:18] | That picture’s so old, I’m wearing Osh-Kosh B’-fucking-gosh. | 那照片太老了 我还穿着巴拉巴拉小他妈童装呢 |
[13:21] | What’s wrong with staying in here? | 待在这有啥不好 |
[13:22] | We got Corn Nuts. And the HBO. | 有玉米坚果吃 还能看那个HBO |
[13:26] | “The” HBO? | “那个”HBO |
[13:27] | Our faces are all over town, I think. | 我估计整个镇都是咱俩的照片 |
[13:29] | We can’t just go around being friends with strangers now. | 我们现在不能就这么出去跟陌生人交朋友 |
[13:55] | Problem solved. | 问题解决 |
[13:55] | 费城快报 布拉克顿一少年 入室袭击 并绑架一少女 | |
[13:56] | Here’s what we do. | 这么办 |
[13:57] | We come up with a cover story. | 我们编个假身份 |
[13:59] | You know, pretend we’re different people. | 假装我们是其他人 |
[14:00] | Except better than last night’s one. | 装得要比昨晚像 |
[14:02] | Well, you lie better than me. I can’t do it. | 你比我会撒谎 我做不到 |
[14:04] | Everyone lies better than you. | 是个人都比你强 |
[14:05] | You’re like the goddamn beacon of truth. | 你就是个天杀的诚实代言人 |
[14:07] | So let’s try something a little bit different. | 那我们玩点别的 |
[14:09] | Choose a character from the last movie you saw | 选一个你看过的电影 |
[14:11] | or a book you read or whatever. | 或者读过的书里的角色 |
[14:13] | Take part of their story, make it your own. | 把他们的故事套到你自己身上 |
[14:16] | You think of somebody? | 你想到谁了吗 |
[14:18] | Character or whatever? | 角色还是什么的 |
[14:19] | Conan? | 柯南 |
[14:20] | – O’Brien? – The Barbarian. | -柯南深夜秀的柯南吗 -野蛮人柯南 |
[14:23] | Does Conan even have a last name? | 这个柯南没有姓氏吗 |
[14:25] | No, just Conan. | 就叫柯南 |
[14:26] | You can’t just walk into a party and be like, | 你不能走进一个派对然后说 |
[14:28] | “Oh, hey, what’s up? I’m Conan the Barbarian.” | “大家好 我是野蛮人柯南” |
[14:31] | It would be kinda cool though. | 那还挺酷的 |
[14:32] | Listen, I know you don’t hear this a lot, | 我知道你可能没怎么听过 |
[14:35] | but you’re thinking too much. | 但无疑你想太多了 |
[14:36] | The key with this is to tell one big, fat, juicy lie. | 成功秘籍是要讲一个引人入胜的大谎 |
[14:40] | You know, the important one you need ’em to believe. | 最重要的是你要让他们相信你 |
[14:42] | Then, you follow it up with the tiny, little weird bullshit. | 然后你再顺着圆那些奇奇怪怪的细节 |
[14:45] | Details. | 小细节 |
[14:46] | You know, nothing real particular, | 不需要太特别 |
[14:48] | but stuff no one would ever make up. | 但要是那种没人会编的 |
[14:50] | You wanna try? | 想试试吗 |
[14:52] | Not really. | 不 |
[14:55] | I’m Angelica. This is… | 我是安杰丽卡 这是… |
[15:00] | John? | 约翰 |
[15:04] | John… | 约翰 |
[15:09] | Wayne? | 韦恩 |
[15:11] | John Wayne. | 约翰·韦恩[西部牛仔明星] |
[15:16] | Yeah. Yeah, our parents loved Westerns. | 没错 我们爸妈很喜欢西部风 |
[15:19] | They’re in Philadelphia for a conference. | 他们在费城开会 |
[15:22] | You know those tiny little balloons, | 你知道那种在你的动脉炸开 |
[15:24] | they blow up in your arteries | 防止你心脏病发作的 |
[15:25] | to prevent heart attacks? | 小气球吗 |
[15:26] | Well, they sell those. To doctors. | 他们就是卖这个的 卖给医生 |
[15:29] | Two competing companies make ’em. | 有两家竞争公司都在生产这玩意 |
[15:30] | Our parents each work for one of the companies, | 我们爸妈分别给这两家工作 |
[15:32] | so they’re, like, competitors. | 所以他们就像竞争对手一样 |
[15:38] | My dad had a heart attack. | 我爸犯过心脏病 |
[15:42] | So, you gonna get bombed with us or what, John Wayne? | 所以你要和我们一起玩吗 约翰·韦恩 |
[15:45] | John Wayne! | 约翰·韦恩 |
[15:49] | So, I just wanna make sure I’m hearing this right. | 我想确认一下我没听错吧 |
[15:52] | You, the boy’s guardian, is authorizing me, | 你 这孩子的监护人 授权我 |
[15:54] | an adult male you’ve never met before today, | 一个你之前从未见过 |
[15:56] | who’s never raised any kids in his life, | 也从没带过孩子的成年男人 |
[15:58] | to take your grandson across multiple state lines, | 带着你的孙子 开我的烂车 |
[16:01] | hundreds of miles away in a shoddy Taurus | 穿越好几个州 要开将近几百英里 |
[16:04] | to find his friend, who may or may not be a criminal. | 去找他那个可能是罪犯的朋友 |
[16:09] | How much money you guys need for food? | 你们路上吃饭需要多少钱 |
[16:43] | Nice tits! | 奶子不错 |
[16:46] | Del. | 黛尔 |
[16:52] | Can we please switch back now? | 我们能把衣服换回来了吗 |
[16:54] | Nope, you have to wear it the whole game. | 不行 你俩游戏全程都得这么穿 |
[16:57] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[16:59] | I’m in my own private hell. | 我现在感觉糟透了 |
[17:01] | I don’t like this game anymore. | 我再也不会喜欢这游戏了 |
[17:02] | Ryan, no one dared you to take mushrooms. | 莱恩 又没人逼你吃毒蘑菇 |
[17:04] | You just took mushrooms. | 是你自己要吃的 |
[17:09] | We should go. | 我们该走了 |
[17:11] | We’re in the middle of a game, bro. | 我们才玩一半呢 兄弟 |
[17:13] | Yeah, come on, John Wayne. Ease up. | 约翰·韦恩 放松 |
[17:15] | Who’s next? | 下一个是谁 |
[17:17] | Angelica. | 安杰丽卡 |
[17:18] | Definitely Angelica. | 就是安杰丽卡 |
[17:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:22] | Truth or dare, bitch? | 真心话大冒险 小贱人 |
[17:23] | Well, uh, I wanna keep my top on, so… | 我可不想裸上身 所以… |
[17:28] | Truth. | 真心话 |
[17:28] | Let’s see. | 我想想 |
[17:30] | Where’s the craziest place you’ve ever had sex? | 你最疯狂的做爱地点是哪 |
[17:32] | Craziest? | 最疯狂的吗 |
[17:34] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[17:35] | You gonna have to give me a sec on this one. | 让我好好想想 |
[17:38] | Craziest. | 最疯狂的 |
[17:40] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:42] | Ice rink. Summer. Last year. | 溜冰场 去年夏天的事 |
[17:45] | My house never really had air conditioning, | 我家房子从没装过空调 |
[17:46] | so when it was hot, I used to go there to read. | 所以天热的时候 我经常去溜冰场看书 |
[17:48] | And this kid, Jimmy Depietro, | 有个叫吉米·德皮托的小孩 |
[17:50] | had a summer job cleaning the ice | 在那做暑期工 用磨冰车 |
[17:52] | on one of those big, uh, Zamboni things. | 清理冰面 |
[17:54] | You know what those are? | 你知道那玩意对吧 |
[17:56] | Yeah, it was funny ’cause even though | 还挺搞笑的因为虽然 |
[17:58] | he was two years older than me, | 他比我大两岁 |
[17:59] | he still looked like a little kid behind the wheel of that big thing. | 他在那大轮子后面看上去就像个小屁孩 |
[18:05] | Anyway, is on a Zamboni a crazy place to have sex? | 在磨冰机上做爱难道不算疯狂吗 |
[18:12] | Shut it down. | 牛逼了 |
[18:14] | This girl just won Truth or Dare. | 这女孩赢了 |
[18:17] | All right, say “Zam-boning”! | 一起来喊”磨冰机” |
[18:20] | Zam-boning! | 磨冰机 |
[18:28] | Bob? | 鲍勃 |
[18:38] | Hey, Tommy! Bruins tonight! | 托米 今晚有熊队的比赛 |
[18:40] | Probably gonna get smoked again. | 可能又要赢了 |
[18:43] | Yeah, probably. | 嗯 可能 |
[18:53] | Mind if we have a chat? | 介意我们聊个天吗 |
[18:57] | I’d offer you something, | 我挺想招待你的 |
[18:59] | but I don’t usually get visitors. | 但我家很少有人来 |
[19:01] | I think I got some flat soda, or a banana. | 我家只剩一点没气的苏打水 还有根香蕉 |
[19:03] | – I’ll take a banana. – Jay. | -给我根香蕉 -杰伊 |
[19:06] | Wait. Wayne’s all right, right? | 等下 韦恩没事 对吧 |
[19:08] | I solved the case of your dead dogs. | 我破了你家狗的案子 |
[19:11] | – I’m sorry? – Ran down some leads this afternoon. | -啥 -下午我们搜查了几条线索 |
[19:15] | Dug up the toxicology reports from your vet | 仔细研究了你的兽医开的毒物报告 |
[19:17] | and shared them with Patricia in Forensics. | 让法医鉴定组的帕翠莎检查了下 |
[19:19] | Looked up noise reports from your neighbors. | 查看了你邻居的噪音投诉 |
[19:21] | Found some hospital records. Ran a few background checks. | 又找了医院的记录 进行了一点背景调查 |
[19:24] | I helped with those. | 我也帮了忙 |
[19:26] | He did. | 没错 |
[19:28] | Long and short of it, you didn’t kill your dogs. | 长话短说 狗不是你害死的 |
[19:31] | Your next-door neighbor did. | 是你邻居干的 |
[19:33] | – They were poisoned. – What? | -它们是被毒死的 -什么 |
[19:34] | Anti-depressants. SSRls. | 它们是被抗抑郁症药物毒死的 |
[19:37] | His name is all over the prescription. | 药的处方上都是他的名字 |
[19:40] | The bright side is, | 好的一方面是 |
[19:40] | they probably were very happy before their hearts stopped. | 它们死的时候没有痛苦反而很开心 |
[19:44] | Cheerful. | 开心极了 |
[19:45] | We still haven’t determined a motive yet, | 我们还没确定动机 |
[19:47] | other than the obvious possibilities. | 除了最明显的可能性外 |
[19:49] | Your neighbor doesn’t like you, | 你的邻居讨厌你 |
[19:51] | he doesn’t like dogs, | 他不喜欢狗 |
[19:52] | or he’s just some rotten SOB. | 或者他只是个坏透腔的臭傻逼 |
[19:54] | Or he was off his meds on account | 又或者是他没有按时吃药 |
[19:57] | that he was poisoning your dogs with them. | 用省下来的药毒死了你的狗 |
[20:02] | So, it wasn’t me. | 所以说 不是我干的 |
[20:05] | I didn’t kill them. | 我并没有害死它们 |
[20:08] | Bob fucking Andrews! I should have known. | 鲍勃·安德鲁斯这个狗娘养的 我就该知道 |
[20:11] | One time my dog shit on his lawn. One time. | 有一次我的狗拉在他的草坪上了 就那一次 |
[20:14] | And it was one dog, it was like four dogs ago. | 而且只是一只狗干的 至少是四条狗之前 |
[20:16] | It was the winter, I had the flu, the dog came out, | 当时是个冬天 我得了感冒 那条狗跑了出来 |
[20:19] | I was gonna get it, but it was snowing, and I forgot. | 我本来想把狗牵回来的 但当时正在下雪 我忘记了 |
[20:21] | That cocksucker! | 这个混蛋玩意 |
[20:24] | I believe the… Your words, “Cocksucker” | 你所说的”混蛋玩意” |
[20:27] | You’re looking for is, in fact, your other neighbor, one Paul Taylor. | 事实上 是你的另一位邻居 保罗·泰勒 |
[20:33] | Paul Taylor? | 保罗·泰勒 |
[20:34] | What the fuck did I ever do to that fucking guy? | 我他妈招他惹他了 |
[20:37] | I’m nice enough to listen to him gab on about | 我每天听他磨叽他那的宝贝棕熊队 |
[20:37] | 波士顿棕熊队 美国国家冰球联盟队伍之一 成立于1924年 | |
[20:39] | his fucking precious fucking Bruins every fucking day, | 已经够善良了 |
[20:42] | he goes and kills my fucking dogs? | 他他妈毒死了我的狗 |
[20:45] | So now that you’ve had the proper amount of time to process this, | 现在你有时间来处理这件事了 |
[20:48] | I’d like to talk to you about something important. | 我想跟你谈些重要的事 |
[20:52] | Last time I’m telling you. | 最后跟你说一遍 |
[20:54] | Get back in the RV, and fucking chill. | 回车里坐着好好给我冷静冷静 |
[20:56] | You said taking mushrooms would make me feel good! | 你骗我说吃毒蘑菇会很爽的 |
[21:09] | All right, John Wayne, you’ve been awful quiet, | 约翰·韦恩 你可是够安静的 |
[21:13] | and I don’t think you’ve had a turn yet. | 你到现在还没来过一轮呢 |
[21:15] | No, he has not. | 他还没呢 |
[21:17] | You seem like a Dare guy. | 你看着像是会选大冒险的人 |
[21:20] | In fact, I might call pussy if you’re not, so… | 如果你不选 我可能会叫你怂逼 所以 |
[21:24] | Truth. | 真心话 |
[21:27] | All right, bro. | 好吧 兄弟 |
[21:30] | What’s the craziest thing that ever happened to you? | 在你身上发生过的最疯狂的事情是什么 |
[21:33] | – Hey, I think we, uh… – A couple Thanksgivings ago, | -我想我们… -几个感恩节之前 |
[21:35] | I broke my brother’s record player. | 我弄坏了我哥的唱片机 |
[21:39] | I didn’t say anything ’cause I knew he’d go mental, | 事后我什么都没说 因为我知道他会发疯的 |
[21:41] | but he knew it was me right off. | 但他知道就是我干的 |
[21:44] | I was asleep when he came in to give me the first beating. | 他第一次揍我的时候 我在睡觉 |
[21:47] | He was five years older than me, so it was pretty bad. | 他比我大五岁 所以我被打得很惨 |
[21:51] | My dad was away on a job, | 我爸当时上班去了 |
[21:52] | so there was no one around to stop him. | 所以没人来阻止他 |
[21:55] | And so every time he’d come home, | 之后每次他回到家 |
[21:56] | he’d see that broken record player, | 都会看到那个坏了的唱片机 |
[21:57] | he’d get mad all over again, | 然后他就会一次又一次地发疯 |
[21:59] | come in, and he’d throw me another beating. | 冲进来 一次又一次地揍我 |
[22:02] | One night, I had just about had it, | 有天晚上 我本又要挨顿打 |
[22:03] | so I got these handcuffs I found in the woods, | 但我拿了副在林子里找到的手铐 |
[22:05] | cuffed him to his bed before he woke up. | 在他醒之前把他拷在了床上 |
[22:08] | I got a couple of good shots in. | 我狠揍了他一顿 |
[22:10] | I even broke the record player for good. | 彻底弄坏了他的唱片机 |
[22:13] | But the cuffs gave out. | 但手铐松了 |
[22:15] | Anyway, he threw me down the stairs, | 最后 他把我扔下了楼梯 |
[22:17] | and I’m guessing he got scared he killed me or something | 我猜他是怕不小心把我给杀了什么的 |
[22:19] | when I didn’t get up ’cause he called an ambulance. | 看我没爬起来 他就叫了救护车 |
[22:23] | The doctor said I was like a miracle or something, | 医生说我能活下来是个奇迹 |
[22:24] | ’cause I died for like a whole two minutes. | 因为我好像死了整整两分钟 |
[22:27] | But I didn’t know what happened ’cause, | 但我不知道发生了什么 |
[22:28] | well, I was dead, I guess. | 因为我当时应该已经死了 |
[22:33] | Shit. | 天啊 |
[22:35] | Bullshit. | 胡说八道 |
[22:36] | No fucking way that’s true. | 不可能是真的 |
[22:37] | It’s not even scientifically possible. | 科学上就不成立 |
[22:39] | Kick back, dude. It’s just a game. | 冷静 老兄 只是个游戏 |
[22:41] | Yeah, Truth or Dare. | 是啊 真心话大冒险 |
[22:42] | Not Big Fucking Lie or Dare. | 不是大谎话大冒险 |
[22:44] | He’s a fucking liar. | 他就是个死骗子 |
[22:56] | Was he a good boy? | 他是个好孩子吗 |
[22:59] | Yeah. He was one of the good ones. | 是啊 他是个好孩子 |
[23:01] | Smarter than he looked. | 比他看上去的要聪明 |
[23:03] | When he did something wrong, | 虽然他犯错时 |
[23:05] | it took a while to set him straight, | 得花上好一阵才能把他拉回正道 |
[23:07] | but that’s the truth about all of them in one way or another. | 但他们或多或少不都是这样吗 |
[23:12] | I’m gonna miss him. | 我会想念他的 |
[23:14] | You don’t think he’s coming back? | 你的语气像是他回不来了 |
[23:16] | Coming back? From what? | 回来 从哪回来 |
[23:19] | Wait, we’re talking about Wayne, right? | 等一下 我们说的是韦恩吧 |
[23:21] | I was talking about Argus, my dog. | 我说的是阿古斯 我的狗 |
[23:26] | You know, I’ve heard a lot of things about that boy today. | 我今天已经听了很多关于那个孩子的事了 |
[23:29] | A lot of them hard to believe. | 很多事都难以置信 |
[23:32] | I guess I’m just asking what I should believe. | 我只是想问问 我该相信哪些 |
[23:35] | Well, I’m not gonna lie, a lot of those stories are true. | 实话实说 很多传言确实是真的 |
[23:39] | You know, if you’re gonna base your investigation | 如果你打算根据那些 |
[23:41] | solely on what’s in your police files | 警署文件进行调查 |
[23:42] | and interviews with people from around this town, | 然后再盘问这个镇上的人们 |
[23:44] | you should probably just go find him and lock him up right now. | 你早该把他关起来了 |
[23:47] | Shit, I could’ve thrown him out of school two dozen times. | 真该死 我有一堆机会能把他赶出学校 |
[23:50] | But I gotta tell you something, that kid has never got a chance. | 我得告诉你 那个孩子挽救不回来了 |
[23:54] | He got the shit-end of the stick at every turn. | 他每次都重蹈覆辙 |
[23:56] | And I can keep trying to ram life lessons down his throat, | 我可以一直给那个孩子灌鸡汤 |
[23:59] | but until that kid gets one real break, | 但除非他哪天受到致命的打击 |
[24:01] | or a good thing happening to him… | 或有什么好事发生在他身上 |
[24:05] | I don’t know. | 我也不清楚 |
[24:09] | The world’s a cruel place. | 这个世界很残酷 |
[24:13] | Fuckin’ A right it is, huh? | 至理金句啊 |
[24:28] | So how much vacation time you got saved up? | 你攒了多少假期了 |
[24:42] | So, we’re doing this or what? | 所以 我们到底玩不玩 |
[24:44] | Wayne. | 韦恩 |
[24:45] | Yeah, listen to your sister. Don’t get yourself killed. | 听你妹妹的话 小心别被我们玩惨了 |
[24:49] | Truth or Dare? | 真心话大冒险 |
[24:53] | Okay. Dare. What you got? | 大冒险 放马过来吧 |
[24:56] | I dare you to get that girly bike, | 骑上那辆女式自行车 |
[24:58] | break into one of them rooms upstairs, | 冲进楼上的一个房间 |
[25:00] | and jump it through the window, into that pool. | 然后从窗户跳出来到那个池子里 |
[25:05] | Yeah, right. I’m not fucking doing that. | 哈 我才不那么干 |
[25:07] | What was it you called me earlier? | 你刚才叫我什么来着 |
[25:08] | A pussy? | 怂逼 |
[25:11] | I’m not doing it. I’m not a pussy, | 我不会做的 不是因为我怂 |
[25:13] | I’m just not a fucking idiot. | 我又他妈的不傻 |
[25:15] | Just because you’re a liar doesn’t mean I’m gonna do a dare | 你是一个骗子 并不意味着我要冒险 |
[25:17] | that no one else in their right fucking mind would do. | 哪个脑回路正常的人会那么干 |
[25:20] | So stick it up your lying, piece-of-shit townie ass. | 继续编你的谎话吧 城里智障 |
[25:31] | Don’t. He’s just drunk. | 别 他只是喝醉了 |
[25:40] | John Wayne needs to lighten up. | 约翰·韦恩心情不太好呀 |
[25:41] | Or Tug needs to be less of a dick. | 塔克也不该表现得那么浑 |
[25:59] | What’s this guy’s name? | 这家伙叫什么名字 |
[26:01] | Oh, I’m not sure he has one. | 我不知道它有没有名字 |
[26:03] | The higher-risk animals tend to move through the system pretty quick, so… | 危险系数较高的动物通常不会在一个机构久留 所以 |
[26:06] | Hey, bud. | 小伙子 |
[26:07] | Could I actually interest you in some of our other dogs? | 我给您介绍下别的狗吧 |
[26:10] | ‘Cause this one is pretty anti-social. | 因为这只有点反社会 |
[26:12] | Uh, bite risk, uh, hates strangers, unsafe with children. | 会咬人 讨厌陌生人 对小孩也不安全 |
[26:16] | Hates me a lot, too. | 他也挺讨厌我的 |
[26:19] | He’s actually scheduled to be put down. | 其实他已经在安乐死名单上了 |
[26:25] | You believe in second chances, boy? | 相信老天会给你第二次机会吗 孩子 |
[26:28] | – All right, I’m gonna fire up Slap Cup Let’s get her going. – Yes! | -投杯球走起 -爽 |
[26:30] | So, uh, did your parents get rich off the balloon thing or what? | 那你父母是靠气球赚钱吗 |
[26:34] | Where are you guys from anyway? | 你们到底从哪来的 |
[26:36] | You know, tell your brother I think he’s a giant pussy. | 告诉你哥哥他是一个不折不扣的大怂包 |
[26:48] | What the fuck? | 这他妈… |
[26:50] | John-fucking… | 约翰你个… |
[26:52] | Wayne! | 韦恩 |
[27:03] | I think I shit my pants. | 我好像拉裤子了 |
[27:07] | Hey, I called the cops. All of you, stay where you are. | 我已经报警了 你们所有人都不许动 |
[27:11] | – Let’s go! – Go, shit! | -我们走 -走 我操 |
[27:13] | Jesus! This is your idea of lying low? | 天哪 你就是这么低调的吗 |
[27:17] | – Shit! – Go, go, go, go. Go! | -操 -走走走走走 |
[27:22] | Wayne, get down. | 韦恩 低一点 |
[27:24] | Hold it right there! Right… | 不许动 |
[27:26] | Come here! | 过来 |
[27:29] | We need to get our stuff. | 我们得回去拿东西 |
[27:36] | Anyone else? | 还有人吗 |
[27:49] | Pick up the pace. | 快点走 |
[27:54] | You know I didn’t do what I said I did. | 你知道我刚才在编故事吧 |
[27:56] | On the Zamboni? Right? | 磨冰机那个 |
[28:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:03] | Or… | 其实 |
[28:05] | anywhere, actually. | 我没和别人做过爱 |
[28:06] | Not that it’s any of your business. | 虽然也不关你什么事 |
[28:08] | All right, you’re all of legal drinking age, I take it. | 你们都到了法定饮酒年龄吧 |
[28:11] | Not that it’s any of my business, | 虽然我不该多嘴 |
[28:12] | but, jeez, your brother’s a real piece of work, huh? | 但是天啊 你哥哥可真是够混蛋了 |
[28:16] | I can’t believe all that. | 你的故事也太难以置信 |
[28:20] | Wait, was it… | 等下 难道… |
[28:23] | You lied, you sneaky son of a bitch. | 你撒谎了 你这个小机灵东西 |
[28:26] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[28:27] | You’re on drugs? You’re on drugs? | 你吸毒了吗 你呢 |
[28:30] | Just the part about the record player, though. | 只有唱片机那部分 |
[28:32] | I just made that up. | 我是编的 |
[28:37] | So, why was your brother beating on you all the time then? | 为什么你哥哥要一直揍你呀 |
[28:42] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[28:44] | He was just like that. | 他就是那样的 |
[28:46] | That was the last time I saw him. | 那是我最后一次见到他 |
[28:48] | My dad gave it to him pretty good when he came back | 我爸爸回来 看到我受伤了 |
[28:50] | and found out I was hurt. | 把他打得不轻 |
[28:52] | And he left that night. | 那天晚上他离家出走了 |
[28:54] | Heard he joined the Marines a few weeks later from a friend. | 听朋友说几周后他加入了海军陆战队 |
[28:59] | But I did it though. | 但我故事编得不错 |
[29:01] | I got one past ya. | 你输了 |
[29:04] | Yeah. | 我输了 |
[29:06] | Yeah, you really did. | 确实编得不错 |
[29:11] | If we search that trailer, we won’t find any drug? | 我们搜查那个房车 会不会发现毒品 |
[29:15] | We need to go. | 我们得走了 |
[29:17] | He’s right there. | 他在那 |
[29:18] | – That one? – That kid right there? | -那个吗 -那个男孩吗 |
[29:24] | Stop! Stop! | 别跑 不许动 |
[29:27] | I got you. Come here. | 跟着我 我帮你们 |
[29:30] | Don’t have ’em. Foot pursuit. | 嫌疑人逃脱 徒步追踪 |
[29:47] | Police! | 警察 |
[29:56] | Run out the window. | 从窗户逃走了 |
[29:57] | Suspects possibly heading northbound street side. | 嫌疑人可能会朝北街方向逃窜 |
[30:01] | Take the cruiser around the back of the hotel. I’m on foot. | 巡逻车在旅馆后面拦截 我步行夹击 |
[30:04] | Move out! | 撤离 |
[30:06] | Move out! | 撤离 |
[30:18] | I know she’s pissed in here. | 我就知道她尿在这里过 |
[30:28] | Paul? | 保罗 |
[30:30] | – Who is it? – You’ve got a visitor. | -谁 -你有访客 |
[30:37] | Meet Wayne. | 来见见韦恩 |
[30:41] | Orlando. It’s Principal Cole. | 奥兰多 是科尔校长 |
[30:44] | Be out front by 6:00. | 六点出来 |
[30:47] | We’re going to Florida. | 我们要去佛罗里达 |
[30:49] | Orlando, tell your grandmother I need 300 bucks. | 奥兰多 告诉你奶奶我需要三百美元 |
[30:59] | No, no, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 不 不 不 |
[31:02] | What? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 怎么了 |
[31:07] | She took our money. | 她拿走了我们的钱 |
[31:09] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[31:13] | We gotta go. | 我们得走了 |
[31:18] | Fuck. | 操 |
[32:02] | Oh, fucking tourists. | 他奶奶的傻逼游客 |
[32:22] | It’s fucking game time. | 游戏时间 |
[32:28] | Let’s fuck shit up. | 毁了这辆破车 |
[32:34] | Let’s fuck some shit up, Reggie! | 毁了它 雷吉 |
[32:48] | Motherfucker! | 我去你的糟老头子 |
[32:52] | Fucker! | 去你的臭婆娘 |
[32:55] | Fuck you! | 去你的破车 |
[32:59] | Fuck you! | 去你妈的大头鬼 |
[33:11] | Damn! | 都上天吧 |
[33:13] | Motherfucker! | 他妈的 |
[33:24] | Next on Wayne. | 《韦恩》 下集预告 |
[33:26] | I can’t believe that hooker lady robbed us. | 真不敢相信那个妓女抢了我们钱 |
[33:28] | We need to get money. | 我们需要赚钱 |
[33:29] | Maybe we could get jobs or something? | 也许我们得找工作或是怎样 |
[33:30] | What is it with this Wayne kid? | 韦恩这孩子怎么了 |
[33:32] | Just got a gut feeling about him. | 就对他有种直觉 |
[33:33] | – We’ll find him. – And her. | -我们会找到他的 -还有她 |
[33:35] | My ma taught me how to survive. | 我妈教我如何生存 |
[33:36] | You’re not gonna steal, right? | 你不会偷东西的 对吧 |
[33:37] | Miss. Miss! | 小姐 小姐 |
[33:39] | How was it? Your day or whatever? | 你今天怎样 还好吗 |
[33:42] | Everyone’s not nice and I think the boss hates me. | 所有人都不怎样 老板还讨厌我 |
[33:45] | What do they do to ’em? | 他们把这帮人怎么了 |
[33:46] | Fuck! | 他妈的 |
[33:47] | You know, I bet he doesn’t even remember our birthday tomorrow. | 我赌他都不记得明天是我们生日了 |
[33:49] | – Free hotcakes! – Free motherfucking hotcakes! | -免费烤饼 -免费个鬼烤饼 |
[33:52] | Let’s kick Daddy’s ass. | 给老爸点颜色看看 |
[33:53] | Let’s kick his fucking ass. | 给老爸点五颜六色看看 |