时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | I ain’t never been this clean before. | 我从没这么干净过 |
[00:31] | Not even when I was born, I don’t think. | 打娘胎里出来时都没这么干净 |
[00:32] | You weren’t clean then neither. | 你打娘胎里出来时也不干净 |
[00:34] | Ever seen a baby when it first comes out? | 你看过新生儿的样子吗 |
[00:36] | All bloody and covered in mom goop. | 身上全是血和娘胎里带的粘乎乎的东西 |
[00:39] | The shower gel’s got mangoes. | 这个沐浴露有芒果的味道 |
[00:40] | I know. And you know what I thought I would hate, | 是啊 你知道我本以为自己会讨厌 |
[00:42] | but turns out I don’t? | 但发现其实还不赖的是什么吗 |
[00:44] | The way the dryer plays the song when it’s done. | 烘干机烘完衣服之后的提示音乐 |
[00:46] | I like the dryer song. | 我喜欢烘干机的音乐 |
[00:47] | I know. It’s like, | 那音乐就像在说 |
[00:48] | “Here, I made your clothes all warm for you, | “好了 我烘好了你的衣服 |
[00:49] | now I’m gonna sing you a lullaby,” Or whatever. | 现在我要为你唱一首摇篮曲”之类的 |
[00:52] | Anything in there? | 上面有登什么吗 |
[00:54] | No, not really. | 没什么 |
[00:55] | Some senator guy got a BJ from another senator guy, | 一参议员给另一参议员口交 |
[00:58] | bunch of people got E. Coli shits from lettuce, | 生菜里的大肠杆菌导致部分人生病 |
[01:01] | and, uh… | 还有 |
[01:03] | This whole section’s on “Dining alfresco”. | 还有一整个关于”露天餐厅”的板块 |
[01:06] | Is that French for eating naked or something? | 是什么法式裸体餐厅吗还是 |
[01:09] | No one’s naked in the pictures. | 反正照片里没人光着身子 |
[01:11] | Here we are… | 就是这里 |
[01:12] | Shit, it’s Jeff. | 不好 是杰夫 |
[01:24] | Your new life begins here. | 新生活从这里开始 |
[01:25] | With original hardwood floors, recessed lighting, | 原装硬木地板 嵌入式照明设施 |
[01:30] | and for the end of the day, when we come together | 忙活了一天后与家人团聚 |
[01:32] | and remember why we do it all… | 思考生活的意义时 |
[01:36] | The fireplace. | 壁炉就在这里 |
[01:38] | Indulge. | 纵情享受吧 |
[01:42] | Let me invite you outside, | 请允许我带你们参观下户外 |
[01:44] | to where nature and our lives intertwine, | 自然与生活的交织处 |
[01:47] | on this spacious outdoor patio | 在这宽敞的户外露台上 |
[01:49] | perfect for dining alfresco. | 露天用餐堪称完美 |
[01:59] | Our laundry. The dryer’s gonna play the song! | 我们的衣服 烘干机结束时会放音乐 |
[02:20] | What the motherfucking fuck! | 真他妈是日了狗了 |
[02:36] | It’s Jay Ganetti, aka “Cop a’ Soup” | 这里是杰伊·甘尼蒂 又名”汤达人” |
[02:39] | and I’m heading down south. | 我即将去南方旅行 |
[02:41] | So get ready for soup pics from 11 different states! | 准备好迎接来自十一个不同州的炫汤照吧 |
[02:44] | I got 1,300 people watching. You wanna say hi? | 有一千三百多个观众呢 想打个招呼吗 |
[02:47] | Hard pass. | 不想 |
[02:49] | Okay, we gotta go, y’all. | 好了大家 我们要出发了 |
[02:51] | Chow-da! | 再见啦 |
[02:52] | – Soup pun. – Uh-huh. | -“汤达人”梗好玩吗 -嗯 |
[02:54] | We’re not wearing uniforms? | 我们不穿制服去吗 |
[02:55] | No. No uniforms today. | 不了 今天不穿制服 |
[02:57] | It’s you, me, and my friend, Tommy Bahama. | 就只有你 我 还有我朋友汤美·巴哈马 |
[03:00] | I thought it was just us. | 我还以为只有咱俩呢 |
[03:02] | No, Tommy Bahama’s the name of the man | 不 汤美·巴哈马 |
[03:04] | who makes these shirts. | 是设计这些衬衫的设计师 |
[03:05] | I know, but why is he coming with us? Is he rich? | 我知道啊 但他为什么要和我们一起去 他很有钱吗 |
[03:08] | Jay, I was making a… | 杰伊 我是开了个玩… |
[03:11] | Now, look, I think I was pretty clear about this trip. | 听着 关于这次旅行 我想我说的很清楚了 |
[03:13] | You realize all of this is off the clock? | 你知道我们不是去工作吧 |
[03:16] | I know, but it’s not like we’re going to Disney World. | 我知道 但我们又不是去迪士尼玩 |
[03:18] | Unless… | 除非… |
[03:19] | Unless, we going to Disney World, Sarge? | 难道我们真要去迪士尼 警司 |
[03:22] | Well, we’re gonna be traveling out of our jurisdiction, | 我们要离开我们的管辖区 |
[03:24] | so it’d be inappropriate to be in uniform. | 所以穿制服也不合适 |
[03:26] | You got any street clothes? | 你有什么适合上街的衣服吗 |
[03:28] | No. I just got work clothes, and I got comfies. | 没有 我只有工作服和家居服 |
[03:32] | What is all of this? | 这都是些什么啊 |
[03:33] | This is my stuff for my vlogs and my blogs, okay? | 用来拍视频和写博客的设备 |
[03:36] | Lights, selfie sticks, couple of extra cameras. | 灯光 自拍杆 几台备用相机 |
[03:39] | Here, take this one. | 来 拿着这个 |
[03:42] | Sarge, when was the last time you took a vacation? | 警司 你上次度假是什么时候了 |
[03:45] | And what is it with this Wayne kid? | 你怎么对韦恩这小子这么上心 |
[03:47] | Just got a gut feeling about him. | 说不好 就是有种直觉 |
[03:49] | Just let a badge at Florida handle it. | 就让佛罗里达的警察处理不好吗 |
[03:51] | That’s what I’m afraid of. | 我怕的就是这个 |
[03:53] | A boy like that gets put in the system, | 他那样的男孩被扔到号子里 |
[03:54] | they rarely get out. | 一般就再也出不来了 |
[03:56] | I figured I got a second chance, Jay. | 我有过第二次机会 杰伊 |
[03:58] | It’s my turn to give somebody else one. | 现在是我给别人第二次机会的时候了 |
[04:00] | Sounds like a bad seed to me. | 我是觉得那孩子无可救药了 |
[04:02] | Well, we’ll see. | 等着看吧 |
[04:03] | I just want to catch up with him before everything else does. | 就想在事情变得一发不可收拾之前找到他 |
[04:06] | And her. The girl. | 还有她 那个女孩 |
[04:08] | Right. Her, too. | 还有那个女孩 |
[04:10] | They couldn’t have gotten that far on a dirt bike. | 他们骑个破摩托是走不远的 |
[04:12] | We’ll find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[04:14] | And her. | 还有她 |
[04:15] | Right. | 对 |
[04:16] | Her, too. | 还有她 |
[04:18] | So, you got any of our guys on this? | 所以只有我们两个吗 |
[04:20] | No, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[04:21] | We’re leaving Brockton out of this. | 我们要离开布罗克顿了 |
[04:29] | If you could buy any of these houses, which would it be? | 如果你买的起这里任何一套房子 你想买哪套 |
[04:32] | The one with the big fuckin’ tree, | 有参天大树的那套 |
[04:33] | or the one with all the flowers? | 还是有好多花的那套 |
[04:35] | I can’t afford gas, never mind a house. | 我汽油都买不起 更别提房子 |
[04:37] | I know. But for fun, if you could. | 我知道 说着玩嘛 假设你买得起 |
[04:40] | I’ll take any of ’em. | 给啥要啥 |
[04:44] | I can’t believe that hooker lady robbed us. | 我不敢相信那个妓女抢光了我们的钱 |
[04:47] | Yeah, we need to get money. | 是啊 我们得想办法搞点钱 |
[04:49] | Maybe we could get jobs or something? | 也许我们能找个工作什么的 |
[04:50] | Oh, yeah. Good idea. | 好主意 |
[04:52] | You go get your suit pressed for your interviews, | 你去取你工作面试穿的西装 |
[04:54] | and I’ll go grab my college diploma real quick. | 我去拿我的大学文凭 |
[04:56] | We gotta get to Florida, so we can get your car | 你忘了我们还得去找你的车 |
[04:58] | and get the hell outta Florida. | 然后赶紧离开佛罗里达吗 |
[05:00] | We need to get gas to get to Florida. | 我们得搞到点汽油才去得了佛罗里达 |
[05:09] | Oh, hey, there’s an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[05:11] | You know what they’re doin’, right? | 你知道他们在干嘛吧 |
[05:14] | Like, standing there? | 站着吗 |
[05:17] | Wearin’ hats? What? | 戴着帽子干站着 |
[05:19] | They’re standing around waiting for somebody to pick ’em up | 他们在等着有包工头来把他们接走 |
[05:21] | to help with construction and shit. | 给别人当建筑工去 |
[05:23] | Day laborers. | 日工[临时工] |
[05:24] | Best part about being a day laborer is it’s only a day, | 日工的优势是只用做一天 |
[05:26] | and you get paid cash. | 工钱日结 |
[05:29] | I ain’t never done construction before. | 我没做过建筑工 |
[05:31] | Anyone can do construction. | 是个人都能当建筑工 |
[05:32] | My brothers do construction | 我哥哥们就做建筑工 |
[05:33] | and they got half a brain between ’em. | 而且他俩加起来才一个脑子 |
[05:35] | You get cash, we get gas, then we go. | 你拿到钱 买了汽油 我们就走 |
[05:38] | Well, what are you gonna do? | 那你去做什么 |
[05:39] | I don’t know, maybe have a hamburger, | 我不知道 可能吃个汉堡 |
[05:41] | play some laser tag. | 玩会儿激光枪战 |
[05:44] | Dude, I’m joking. Don’t worry about it. | 开玩笑的 不用管我 |
[05:49] | – You’re not gonna… – What? | -你不会是要去… -什么 |
[05:51] | You’re not gonna steal, right? | 你不会是要去偷东西吧 |
[05:53] | I’m not gonna goddamn steal. | 谁他妈要去偷东西 |
[05:55] | Just gonna do what my parents do when bills came. | 只不过学我父母收到账单时的做法罢了 |
[05:57] | Sell some shit. | 典押一些有的没的 |
[05:58] | I got my headphones. And this necklace is like 14 karats. | 我有耳机 而且这个项链是什么14K金的 |
[06:02] | But your ma gave you that necklace. | 但那个项链是你妈妈给你的 |
[06:03] | Well, my ma taught me how to survive, too. | 我妈也教过我怎么生存 |
[06:06] | Which is ironic, seeing how she’s dead and all. | 挺讽刺的 她反而死翘翘了 |
[06:13] | Guess I’m off to work then. | 我猜我该去上班了 |
[06:15] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[06:19] | So you don’t get sun cancer or nothing. | 预防皮肤癌啥的 |
[06:21] | I didn’t steal it. It was free. | 不是偷的 是赠品 |
[06:25] | Here. | 这里 |
[06:28] | – You smell like a pack of Starbursts. – Yeah. | -你闻着像一包星爆果汁软糖 -是啊 |
[06:31] | I wanna try a real mango now. | 我现在想尝尝真芒果 |
[06:32] | If we get to Florida, I’ll get you a real mango. | 等我们到了佛罗里达 我就给你买个真芒果吃 |
[06:36] | I’ll see you back at the house later. | 晚点房子里见 |
[07:01] | You, uh… Need me to do a job for you? | 需要我帮你干活吗 |
[07:07] | Don’t get in that car, gringito. | 别上那辆车 小白孩儿 |
[07:08] | A different kind of job. | 他让你干的是那种活 |
[07:24] | 金银典当铺 二十四小时营业 | |
[07:32] | Be with you in a sec. | 稍等一下 |
[07:35] | I’m sorry. What were you saying? | 不好意思 你刚才说什么 |
[07:38] | None of this is worth anything. | 这些玩意没一个值钱的 |
[07:40] | Listen, I really need some money. | 我真的很需要钱 |
[07:42] | Yeah, me too, bitch. | 谁不需要钱 贱人 |
[07:44] | We were in a car wreck and my husband… | 我们出了车祸 而且我丈夫… |
[07:46] | Had a cheap watch. | 有块烂手表 |
[07:54] | I just need some money to bury him. | 我真的需要钱来处理后事 |
[07:58] | Please, if there’s anything that you could do, | 拜托了 求你帮帮我吧 |
[07:59] | I’m really in a tight spot. | 我的处境真的很艰难 |
[08:01] | Lady, this is a pawn shop. | 女士 这是当铺 |
[08:04] | The people that come in here with stuff generally aren’t | 来这里的人一般都不是因为什么 |
[08:06] | the “Things are going fucking great for me” Types. | “我过得一帆风顺开心幸福”之类的事 |
[08:09] | It’s sob stories like yours all day long, so, | 像你这样以泪洗面的故事我都听腻了 所以 |
[08:13] | again, no thank you. | 慢走不送 |
[08:17] | Go on, go to your ma. | 去 找你妈妈去 |
[08:29] | Do you at least got a tissue? | 你至少有面巾纸吧 |
[08:31] | There’s some T.P. In the john. | 厕所里有卫生纸 |
[08:37] | Come on, honey, let’s go. | 来吧 宝贝 我们走 |
[08:41] | Okay, kid. | 来吧 孩子 |
[08:43] | Let’s see what you got. | 让我看看你有什么好东西 |
[08:45] | When that lady gets back from the shitter, | 等那女士从厕所出来 |
[08:47] | you’re gonna tell her you was wrong | 你要告诉她你搞错了 |
[08:48] | and her crap is worth something after all. | 她那堆废物还是值点钱的 |
[08:50] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[08:52] | I saw that little, uh, | 我看到那房间 |
[08:53] | fake ID and phony passport factory you got back there. | 是你造假身份证假护照的小工坊 |
[08:57] | Sure the cops would like to see it, too. | 我相信警察也会有兴趣的 |
[08:59] | Go ahead and call ’em. | 去打电话报警啊 |
[09:00] | It’ll be gone when they get here. | 他们到这时我早跑路了 |
[09:01] | Oh, yeah? Will the picture I took on my phone be gone | 是吗 混蛋 他们到这时 |
[09:03] | by the time they get here, dick-stick? | 我手机里这些照片也会消失吗 |
[09:09] | Excuse me, ma’am. | 不好意思 女士 |
[09:11] | I’ve changed my mind about buying some of your worthless junk. | 我改主意了 我会买点你没用的垃圾 |
[09:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:31] | Hey, I, uh, changed my mind about buying this. | 我改主意了 不想买这手机了 |
[09:38] | Thanks, dick-stick. | 谢了 混蛋 |
[09:45] | Whoa, back up. | 退后 |
[09:50] | Back up! | 都退后 |
[09:54] | All right, I got a two-day job. | 好了听着 我有份两天的工作 |
[09:56] | I need five guys. | 需要五个人 |
[09:58] | – You got tools? – Si. | -你有工具吗 -有 |
[09:59] | In the back. | 上车吧 |
[10:01] | – You got tools? – Si. | -你有工具吗 -有 |
[10:03] | – You got tools? – Si. | -你有工具吗 -有 |
[10:05] | – You got tools? – Si. | -你有工具吗 -有 |
[10:08] | You got tools? | 你呢 有工具吗 |
[10:10] | Si. | 有 |
[10:23] | What the fuck did you do? | 你他妈的干啥呢 |
[10:33] | Get your dumb ass away from my car. | 离我车远点 |
[10:35] | Hey, I got this. I got this. | 我来处理 我来处理 |
[10:37] | Okay, you heard the boss. Back to trabajo! | 你听到老板的话了 回去工作 |
[10:41] | Come on. Yeah, I habla the Spanish. | 来吧 我说西语的 |
[10:43] | – Tell him to get back to work, Steve. – It’s all right. | -让他回去工作 史蒂夫 -没事的 |
[10:57] | He’s been in there a while, right? | 他在里面待了好一会儿了吧 |
[10:58] | He’s gotta be three, four beers deep by now. | 三四瓶啤酒下肚了 |
[11:00] | What the fuck do I know? | 我他妈知道什么 |
[11:01] | You figure five minutes a beer, | 你想想 五分钟一瓶啤酒 |
[11:04] | piss breaks… | 再上个厕所 |
[11:06] | – How the fuck long we gotta sit in here, fuck? – Jesus! | -我们要在这坐多久啊 -天啊 |
[11:08] | Let the man have a few beers in peace, please! | 让他安静地喝几瓶吧 求你了 |
[11:10] | His daughter’s missing, he’s worried out of his gourd. | 他女儿不见了 都担心死了 |
[11:12] | With everything he’s going through, | 他经历了这么多 |
[11:13] | you’re gonna be the beer police? | 你还要管他喝酒吗 |
[11:14] | – We could at least put on some tunes. – Do not. | -我们至少放点歌听听吧 -不行 |
[11:18] | We’re not allowed to touch Daddy’s radio after last time. | 上次之后 老爸不许我们碰他的收音机了 |
[11:20] | You know, I bet he doesn’t even remember our birthday tomorrow. | 我赌他都不记得明天是我们生日了 |
[11:22] | Christ. Would you shut the fuck up? | 天啊 闭上你的臭嘴吧 |
[11:24] | He’s in there gettin’ bombed. | 他在里面喝得烂醉 |
[11:25] | We should be the ones celebrating. | 该庆祝的是我们 |
[11:26] | You know, it’s my birthday before yours. | 我比你大 |
[11:27] | You hear me complaining? | 你有听我抱怨吗 |
[11:28] | Oh, that minute and 40 seconds makes you so fucking mature. | 就比我大了一分四十秒 还好意思装成熟 |
[11:31] | You know I had that cord wrapped around my neck? | 要不是当时脐带勒在我脖子上 我早先出来了 |
[11:32] | You snooze, you lose. | 机会只留给有准备的人 少找借口 |
[11:35] | You know, we’re gonna be sittin’ outside the hotel tomorrow doing nothin’ | 我们明天只能干坐在旅馆外面 |
[11:37] | ’cause he’s going to be nursing his hangover. | 因为他得醒酒 |
[11:39] | I will not let you smear the name of our father like this, | 我不会让你这么玷污老爸名声的 |
[11:41] | You know, there are only three real men in Brockton, Mass. | 马萨诸塞州布拉克顿只有三条汉子 |
[11:44] | – One, Rocky Marciano. – Oh, okay. Yeah. That’s true. | -洛基·马西安诺 -好吧 没错 |
[11:46] | Two, Marvin Hagler. | 马文·哈格勒 |
[11:47] | Three, our father. | 老爸 |
[11:50] | The man is a goddamn legend. | 咱爹就是个传奇人物 |
[11:54] | – Fuck this, I’m getting my tunes. – No, you’re fucking not! | -去你的 我要放歌听 -不行 你不准 |
[11:56] | What the fuck do you care? | 真不知道你他妈在意的是什么 |
[11:58] | You’re gonna make me a compliment after the fact. | 你以后会感激我的 |
[12:06] | I’m getting my fucking tunes. There we go. | 我就要放歌听 好了 |
[12:12] | Feels like a Jock Jams day. | 今天听「劲歌金曲」 |
[12:15] | Jock Jams. | 「劲歌金曲」 |
[12:16] | – Thank you so much. – See ya. | -非常感谢 -再见 |
[12:23] | Can I do anything for you, my child? | 我能为你做些什么吗 孩子 |
[12:26] | Yeah, uh, don’t go molesting nobody. | 别去调戏良家妇女 |
[12:38] | What the hell? This looks like shit. | 什么鬼 惨不忍睹 |
[12:41] | We’re gonna have to redo all of this. | 我们全都得重做 |
[12:45] | Idiota. | 哈批 |
[12:47] | Is that Spanish for idiot? | 那是西班牙语的”白痴”吗 |
[12:53] | All right, tell your amigos it’s quitting time. | 好了 告诉你朋友下班了 |
[12:56] | All right, amigos, it’s quitting time. | 好了 朋友们 下班了 |
[13:02] | I’ll drop you at the parking lot. | 我把你们送到停车场 |
[13:04] | You can go back to your casas, | 你们就可以回到你们的… |
[13:05] | or whatever Mexican for “Shithole” Is. | 西语的”鬼地方”怎么讲 |
[13:07] | 6:00 a.m. Tomorrow. You might wanna show up. | 明早六点 你们会想来的 |
[13:09] | It’s payday. | 发薪日 |
[13:11] | Gracias, senor. | 谢谢 先生 |
[13:13] | Hope chico de mierda won’t be here. | 真希望那臭小子不会来 |
[13:31] | Del? | 黛尔 |
[13:39] | You fit in there? | 你怎么钻那里去了 |
[13:40] | What happened to our secret knock? | 我们的敲门暗号呢 |
[13:41] | I’m tired. Sorry. I forgot. | 太累了 抱歉 忘了 |
[13:43] | I thought you was Jeff. | 我还以为是杰夫 |
[13:44] | Nearly gave me a frickin’ coronary. | 心脏病都要被吓出来了 |
[13:47] | And by the way, we gotta go to a funeral. | 顺便一提 我们要去参加个葬礼 |
[13:49] | – Who died? – Some lady’s husband. | -谁死了 -一位女士的丈夫 |
[13:52] | – From back home? – From here. | -家那边的吗 -这里的 |
[13:54] | You know people here? | 你认识这里的人吗 |
[13:55] | No. I saw her at the pawn shop. | 不 我在当铺遇见的她 |
[13:57] | This lady lost her husband in a car crash. | 这位女士在车祸中失去了她丈夫 |
[13:59] | She ain’t got no money for a casket. | 她没钱买棺材 |
[14:02] | Anyway, we gotta go to Henry’s funeral. | 不管怎样 我们要去参加亨利的葬礼 |
[14:05] | – Henry’s the dead guy? – It’s his funeral, ain’t it? | -亨利就是死了的那个吗 -“亨利的葬礼”还能是谁死了 |
[14:07] | And the lady invited you to the funeral? | 那位女士邀请你了吗 |
[14:08] | Yeah, she was handin’ out invitations at the pawn shop. | 对啊 她在当铺发请帖来着 |
[14:10] | They were pretty. You should see. | 请帖很漂亮 你应该看看 |
[14:11] | I pinned one on the fridge. | 我在冰箱上贴了一张 |
[14:13] | I’m kidding. Jesus. | 开玩笑的 你是傻吧 |
[14:16] | I gotta find something black to wear. | 我得找件黑衣服穿 |
[14:18] | So you’re gonna buy a dress for a funeral | 就因为你看见了这位女士 |
[14:20] | for a guy you don’t know | 你就要为一个素未谋面的人的葬礼 |
[14:22] | because you saw this lady? | 买条裙子吗 |
[14:26] | I’m confused. | 我不懂 |
[14:27] | It’s just sad, okay? | 很悲痛的 好吗 |
[14:28] | And I think we should go. | 我们应该去 |
[14:29] | What, you don’t think people being dead is sad now? | 有人去世了难道不应该伤心吗 |
[14:32] | I think people being dead is sad. | 应该伤心 |
[14:33] | So what’s with the interrogation? | 那问这么多干嘛 |
[14:35] | If you don’t wanna, you don’t have to. | 如果你不想去 可以不去 |
[14:36] | I have to work. | 我得工作 |
[14:39] | How was it? Your day or whatever? | 你今天怎样 还好吗 |
[14:43] | Everyone’s not nice and I think the boss hates me. | 每个人都凶神恶煞 老板还讨厌我 |
[14:46] | That’s good. | 挺好的 |
[14:48] | I ain’t never been to a funeral before. | 我没参加过葬礼 |
[14:52] | Not even for your ma? | 你妈妈的葬礼也没参加过吗 |
[14:57] | I know you think it’s weird that I want to go to a funeral. | 我知道 你觉得我想参加葬礼很奇怪 |
[15:00] | And maybe it is, but I want to. | 可能确实很奇怪 但我就是想去 |
[15:02] | And I don’t need you to understand because | 我也不需要你理解 |
[15:03] | maybe I don’t understand, either. Okay? | 因为我自己可能都不理解 好吗 |
[15:29] | Oh, man. Who did this? | 天啊 谁干的 |
[15:35] | If Eric sees this, he’s gonna flip shit. | 埃里克看到的话会大发雷霆的 |
[15:38] | Look, you seem like an okay kid. | 你看着是个好孩子 |
[15:40] | But you suck at this. | 但你活干得惨不忍睹 |
[15:41] | Maybe you can do a lumber run. | 说不定你可以去运木材 |
[15:43] | You know how to drive, right? | 你会开车吧 |
[15:44] | No. I could figure it out. | 不会 但是能学 |
[15:46] | Jesus Christ, kid. | 我的乖乖 小子 |
[15:48] | I got a better job for you. | 我有个更好的活给你 |
[15:49] | Since you’re really good at breaking shit, | 既然你这么擅长搞破坏 |
[15:51] | why don’t you go tear down that wall | 你就去把客厅和书房 |
[15:52] | between the parlor and the den? | 之间的墙砸掉 |
[15:55] | Think you can do that? | 能做到吗 |
[15:58] | Yes. | 可以 |
[16:02] | Nice birthday gift. Goddamn lamp to my head. | 朝我脑袋上砸台灯 我爱这个生日礼物 |
[16:04] | Serves you right for draining the man’s fucking car battery. | 谁让你把老爸的车载电池用没电了 |
[16:07] | You had to have your precious tunes. I fucking told you! | 不听兄弟言 吃亏在眼前 |
[16:09] | I don’t understand what you’re smilin’ about to be honest, Ted. | 不知道你在那傻笑啥 特德 |
[16:11] | Okay? Now we gotta spend our birthday | 生日都过不了 |
[16:13] | getting this man a car battery, | 只能在这给他买电池 |
[16:14] | while he sleeps off his fucking hangover. | 他就醉倒在屋里呼呼睡大觉 |
[16:16] | You know what? That’s the last time I want to hear | 你知道吗 我不想再听你 |
[16:18] | you talk about the man’s drinking. | 唠叨老爸喝酒的事了 |
[16:20] | You know what, Carl? I’ve had it up to here | 卡尔 我现在真是受够了 |
[16:21] | with the disrespect from you, to be honest. | 你这无礼的态度 |
[16:23] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[16:25] | I’m just saying this is our special day. Okay? | 我就是想说 今天是咱俩的破壳日 好吗 |
[16:27] | So that means we owe it to ourselves to get something cool. | 我们值得赏自己好好玩一回 |
[16:29] | A couple forties or something. | 花上个百八十的 |
[16:30] | Hey, I count at least four more lamp shades inside. | 那里面至少有四台台灯 |
[16:32] | You want to add to that shiner? | 你是没挨够揍吧 |
[16:33] | Fuckin’ guy… | 混蛋 |
[16:34] | Who snuck you into that Bruins game that one time? | 忘了上次棕熊队比赛 是谁给你弄进去的吗 |
[16:36] | He was wicked hammered. | 他当时喝得烂醉如泥 |
[16:37] | We got 86ed first fucking period! | 我们首局就被淘汰了 |
[16:39] | Always with the black lining. | 你怎么总这么消极 |
[16:40] | Look, we’ll get the fuckin’ battery, all right? | 听着 我们会买电池的 |
[16:42] | But we’re going to Flappy Jack’s for free hotcakes first. | 但我们要先去煎饼屋吃免费的松饼 |
[16:44] | – It’s our god-given right. – We ain’t getting shit. | -我们有权给自己庆生 -我们吃个鬼的饼 |
[16:46] | But Daddy always get free hotcakes on his fuckin’ birthday. | 老爸自己生日那天就吃到了免费的松饼 |
[16:48] | All right, fine. | 好吧 行 |
[16:50] | But only because it’s Daddy’s tradition. | 但那全因为这是老爸的传统 |
[16:52] | Tradition. | 传统 |
[16:54] | Hotcakes and flapjacks. Yes! | 松饼和烤饼 太棒了 |
[17:08] | I think you found your calling. | 我觉得你发现了自己的特长 |
[17:10] | You’re like the Hulk Increible or something. | 你就像那个绿巨人什么的 |
[17:13] | Or Conan the Barbarian. | 或野蛮人柯南 |
[17:23] | What the fuck did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[17:25] | Did he tell you to demo the parlor wall? | 是他让你砸客厅墙的吗 |
[17:26] | I told him. | 我让他砸的 |
[17:28] | That’s not the parlor wall, it’s the fucking living room wall! | 这不是客厅墙 这他妈是卧室的墙 |
[17:32] | This is coming out of your pay! | 从你薪水里扣 |
[17:33] | I told him to. | 是我让他砸的 |
[17:35] | What’s that, Pepe? | 你说什么 佩佩 |
[17:36] | Because of the mold. | 因为有霉菌 |
[17:44] | You should be thanking this guy. | 你应该感谢他 |
[17:46] | Just… | 就… |
[17:48] | You fucking get back to work | 滚回去继续工作 |
[17:51] | and get the fuck out of my face. | 别让我看到你们 |
[18:12] | Damn, girl! | 哇 姑娘 |
[18:14] | You’re gonna knock ’em dead, sweetie. | 你肯定会把他迷得死去活来 |
[18:15] | Yeah, well, he’s already dead, so… | 他已经死了 所以… |
[18:19] | You are into some weird shit, little. | 你这是怪事缠身啊 小姑娘 |
[18:33] | Hotcakes! | 松饼 |
[18:35] | Free hotcakes and two tap water. | 两份免费松饼和两杯水 |
[18:37] | Let me know if you big spenders would like some saltines | 两位大金主要是想再要点 |
[18:40] | or ketchup packets as well. | 饼干或者番茄酱的话就叫我 |
[18:42] | This is no way to treat the birthday boys here. | 对待寿星就这个态度吗 |
[18:44] | What, you want me to sing “Happy Birthday” Or something? | 怎么 还得给你唱个生日歌啊 |
[18:45] | That depends, what’s 15 percent of nothin’? | 看我想不想听了 百分之十五的小费也不是白给的 |
[18:47] | Fifteen percent? Who are we, Bill Grates? | 百分之十五 咱家是有矿吗 |
[18:50] | Cheap bastards. | 小贱东西 |
[18:51] | Free hotcakes! | 免费松饼 |
[18:52] | Free motherfucking hotcakes! | 免费他妈的松饼 |
[18:54] | Free motherfucking hotcakes! | 免费他妈的松饼 |
[18:57] | You know, I guarantee you this is the only thing we get today. | 你知道吗 这肯定是我们唯一的生日礼物了 |
[18:59] | You think that cheap piece of shit is gonna | 你觉得那个老吝啬鬼 |
[19:00] | get us a present or something? | 会给我们准备礼物吗 |
[19:01] | This again? | 又来这套吗 |
[19:03] | Yeah, this again. | 怎么 |
[19:03] | When’s the last time he bought anything for us? | 他上次给我们买东西是什么时候 |
[19:05] | Okay, listen. He’s not the best gift giver, I get that. | 好了 听着 我知道他不怎么给我们买礼物 |
[19:07] | But who pays for that roof over your head, | 但是谁给了你这个家 是谁付的房租 |
[19:09] | you ungrateful sack of shit? | 不知感恩的混球 |
[19:10] | We got evicted twice last year because he did not! | 我们去年被驱逐两次 就是因为他没交房租 |
[19:15] | Holy shit. | 乖乖 |
[19:17] | Flappy’s got beers. | 还有啤酒 |
[19:18] | Hey, Menu Lady! | 服务员 |
[19:20] | Menu Lady, beers here. | 服务员 来点啤酒 |
[19:22] | – Beers delivered here. – Domestic only. | -来点啤酒 -只要国产的 |
[19:27] | Miss. Miss! | 小姐 小姐 |
[19:30] | Miss. Hello! | 小姐 听到了吗 |
[19:32] | What about the dress? | 那条裙子不要了吗 |
[19:35] | It looked fabu on you. | 你穿着超美的 |
[19:36] | Oh, I think I’m just gonna wear my own clothes to the funeral. | 我还是穿平时的衣服去葬礼吧 |
[19:39] | Funeral? | 葬礼 |
[19:40] | You gonna wear this sexy-ass thing to a funeral? | 你想穿这性感小裙去参加葬礼吗 |
[19:42] | It’s black, ain’t it? | 这不是黑色的吗 |
[19:43] | Yeah, true. | 是啊 没错 |
[19:45] | You know, at my uncle’s funeral, | 我伯父的葬礼上 |
[19:46] | my auntie propped him up like he was playing poker. | 伯母给他打扮得像是在打牌 |
[19:49] | Different strokes. Kenny ain’t here to judge. | 萝卜白菜 各有所爱 肯尼才不会评头论脚 |
[19:52] | Anyway, my condolences. | 不管怎样 致以慰问 |
[19:55] | Uh, family? | 是家人吗 |
[19:56] | I actually don’t know the guy, | 我其实不认识这个人 |
[19:58] | or his wife. I just… | 也不认识他妻子 我只是… |
[20:00] | I can’t stop thinking about it. | 一直想着这事 |
[20:02] | Like I gotta be there or something. I don’t know. | 觉得自己必须到场 我也说不好 |
[20:05] | Well, it’s better than not caring at all. | 在乎总比不在乎强 |
[20:08] | So, I just guess | 所以 我觉得 |
[20:09] | it doesn’t really matter what I wear. Thanks, though. | 穿什么其实无所谓 还是谢谢了 |
[20:14] | Just take it. | 拿去吧 |
[20:15] | It’s on me. | 算我的 |
[20:17] | You don’t have to do that. | 你没必要为我这么做的 |
[20:19] | Child, I steal shit from here all the time. | 孩子 我从这里偷了不知道多少东西 |
[20:29] | – You like mole? – Never had it. | -你喜欢莫雷酱吗 -没吃过 |
[20:32] | Here, try it. | 来尝尝 |
[20:41] | Oye, Ramon! | 喂 雷蒙 |
[20:49] | What’d he say? | 他说什么 |
[20:50] | He says he wants to share some of his lunch with you, too. | 他说也想分点午餐给你 |
[20:53] | Oh, sure. Bring it over. | 是吗 来吧 |
[20:56] | Oh, it’s okay. I had some earlier. | 没事 我已经吃过了 |
[21:01] | Thanks for this. | 非常感谢 |
[21:03] | My pleasure, mijo. | 不用谢 伙计 |
[21:07] | Pretty cool how you found that mold. | 一下子就发现霉菌 你真厉害 |
[21:10] | Not mold, mole. | 不是霉菌 是莫雷酱 |
[21:19] | Why’d you do that? | 你为什么那么做 |
[21:20] | You seemed like you needed a break. | 你看起来需要休息一下 |
[21:23] | Plus the boss is a hijo de la gran puta. | 而且那老板是个狗娘养的[西班牙语] |
[21:25] | Alberto called me the same thing earlier. | 阿尔贝托之前也是这么称呼我的 |
[21:30] | Do you think that’s good? | 好吃吗 |
[21:31] | You should try it the way my wife makes it. | 你应该尝尝我老婆的手艺 |
[21:33] | Even better. | 比这还棒 |
[21:36] | Man, I miss that woman. | 我真想她 |
[21:38] | Where is she? | 她去哪了 |
[21:40] | In Oaxaca. My whole family is. | 在瓦哈卡 我全家都在 |
[21:42] | Man. That must be really hard. | 老兄 你一定过得很苦 |
[21:45] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[21:46] | It’s a long time to be with no wife in bed. You know? | 好久没和老婆同床共枕了 |
[21:54] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[21:55] | You got a family? | 有家人吗 |
[21:57] | Not no more. | 现在没了 |
[21:59] | No one? | 一个亲人都没有吗 |
[22:00] | Well, there’s a girl. | 有个女孩 |
[22:02] | A girlfriend? | 女朋友吗 |
[22:04] | I want her to be. | 我想当他男朋友 |
[22:05] | But I don’t know what she wants. | 不知道她愿不愿意 |
[22:07] | And sometimes what she wants doesn’t make any sense. | 有时她的想法毫无逻辑 |
[22:11] | Just listen and show her that you care. | 认真倾听就好 让她知道你是在乎的 |
[22:13] | Don’t try to fix it. | 别试着矫正一切 |
[22:15] | Just listen and nod. | 倾听 点头 就够了 |
[22:18] | Then maybe you’ll get your mole. | 说不定哪天老婆就到手了 |
[22:22] | I can do that. | 这我能做到 |
[22:28] | Dining alfresco. | 露天餐厅 |
[22:31] | And how about the fact that | 他总是让我们穿同一套运动服 |
[22:32] | he always makes us share these track suits? | 你又怎么想 |
[22:34] | Is that not fucking weird to you? | 你不觉得很奇怪吗 |
[22:35] | We love these track suits. | 这些运动服多好啊 |
[22:36] | You do because you get the top half. | 你觉得好 是因为你穿到了上衣 |
[22:38] | How come every time I have to be the fucking bottom? | 凭什么我每次都只分到裤子 |
[22:40] | Because you’re a whiny ass! | 因为你就是个牢骚鬼 |
[22:42] | That’s why you’re the fucking bottom! | 所以你只配拿裤子 |
[22:43] | Okay, we’re closing. | 我们要打烊了 |
[22:45] | So, you guys gotta go. | 你们该走了 |
[22:47] | But I thought you were open 24 hours. | 我以为你们二十四小时营业 |
[22:48] | We are. Just not today. | 确实 但今天不是 |
[22:50] | Is this any way to treat the two birthday boys here? | 两个寿星就这么被你们残忍驱逐了 |
[22:54] | Do I really have to go get my dick manager | 非逼我去找那个混蛋经理 |
[22:56] | and go through all that? | 把事情搞大吗 |
[22:57] | Fine, we’re leaving. | 好好好 走成了吧 |
[22:59] | But I’m takin’ these Flappy beers. | 但我们要把啤酒带走 |
[23:05] | You remember that time | 你还记得那次 |
[23:07] | Daddy took us to go skating at Asiaf Arena, | 爸爸带我们去阿西亚夫体育场滑冰吗 |
[23:09] | but he was too fucking cheap to pay for us both? | 但他舍不得付两个人的钱 |
[23:12] | So you got to go skating | 所以你去滑冰了 |
[23:13] | and I sat there watching your shoes? | 而我只能坐那帮你们看鞋 |
[23:15] | And then he was too bored, or drunk, or both, | 然后他觉得无聊了 也可能是喝醉了 或者又醉又无聊 |
[23:18] | and we had to go? I never had my fucking turn at skating. | 我们就回家了 我根本就他妈的没玩成 |
[23:21] | Man, our daddy fucked you. | 兄弟 你过得可真惨 |
[23:24] | You shoulda gotten your turn. | 确实不该剥夺你的滑冰时间 |
[23:25] | That’s what I’ve been saying. | 我一直就是这个意思 |
[23:27] | I’m glad you heard me when you needed to hear me. | 你终于柳暗花明又一村 拨开乌云见日出了 |
[23:30] | You should write poems or something. | 你应该去写诗 |
[23:33] | That is so fuckin’ crazy that you say that, | 太他妈巧了 |
[23:35] | because I fuckin’ do. | 我确实写诗 |
[23:36] | I would read that shit. | 我真想读读你写的玩意 |
[23:39] | Thanks, bro. | 谢谢 兄弟 |
[23:40] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[23:41] | Are you fucking serious right now? | 你他妈是认真的吗 |
[23:43] | – We’re having a fucking conversation here. – Are you stupid? | -没看见我们在这说话呢吗 -你脑袋被门挤了还是怎么的 |
[23:45] | – Fucking peabrain. – Jesus Christ. | -智障一个 -服了 |
[23:47] | What the fuck is his fucking… | 这他妈的是… |
[23:50] | Whatever. Let’s just get the fucking battery | 不管怎样 我们赶快在他发怒前 |
[23:52] | before he gives a fucking shit-fit. | 把电池带过去 |
[23:57] | Let’s kick Daddy’s ass. | 我们干爸爸一顿 |
[23:59] | What? | 什么 |
[24:00] | Let’s kick his fucking ass. | 我们干爸爸一顿 |
[24:01] | All our lives, he’s pushed us around. | 我们这一生 他都把我们摆布得团团转 |
[24:03] | “Do this, Carl. Do this, Teddy.” | “去干这个 卡尔 去干那个 特迪” |
[24:04] | It’s time he knows we got our limits. | 是时候告诉他 我们的忍耐也是有限度的 |
[24:06] | We got bigger. We’re stronger. | 我们长大了 我们更强壮了 |
[24:09] | We could take him, right? | 我们能拿下他 对吧 |
[24:12] | Let’s kick his fucking ass. | 给他点颜色瞧瞧 |
[24:20] | Where’s everyone at? | 其他人呢 |
[24:22] | Quittin’ time. | 下班了 |
[24:24] | Eric’s taking the rest of the guys. | 埃里克把他们带走了 |
[24:27] | Is there more work? | 还有活儿吗 |
[24:29] | You don’t want to go with them. Believe me. | 你不会想和他们一起去的 相信我 |
[24:33] | I mean, you almost got carted off with ’em | 你差点也被带走了 |
[24:34] | ’til Eric realized you wasn’t one of them illegals, too. | 但埃里克发现你不是非法移民 |
[24:36] | Illegals? | 非法移民吗 |
[24:37] | Yeah, you know. Immigrants. | 对 移民 |
[24:39] | Guys that ain’t supposed to be here. | 本不该在这的人 |
[24:43] | Okay, I’ll tell you, because we’re the same. | 看在咱俩一样的份上 我就告诉你吧 |
[24:44] | Check it out. Eric came up with this thing | 埃里克想出来的法子 |
[24:47] | where he makes ’em work, | 让他们工作 |
[24:48] | then he drops ’em off at immigration, | 然后把他们送去移民局 |
[24:49] | so he don’t have to pay ’em. | 这样就不用付工钱了 |
[24:51] | Smart, huh? | 很聪明 |
[24:55] | What do they do to ’em? | 他们会怎么处理这帮人 |
[24:56] | They run. | 有的跑了 |
[24:57] | Some of them get shipped back to where they came from. | 有的被遣返回国 |
[24:59] | You should see ’em scatter when they realize where they are. | 你真应该看看他们四处逃窜的样子 |
[25:02] | Cracks me up every time. | 每次都能把我笑死 |
[25:07] | Funny, huh? | 有意思吧 |
[25:35] | – Who was it? It was an illegal. – And it’s now… | -到底是谁 这属于非法… -现在… |
[25:38] | Hey, it’s hot back here! | 后面热得跟蒸笼似的 |
[25:40] | It’s been too easy for too long… | 太久以来 都太容易… |
[25:42] | Where you taking us? | 你要带我们去哪 |
[25:54] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[26:00] | Is that my car? | 那不是我的车吗 |
[26:11] | That’s my fucking car! | 那他妈就是我的车 |
[26:24] | Fuck! | 操 |
[26:26] | What the fuck? | 这他妈的 |
[26:30] | Bullshit! | 操蛋 |
[26:41] | Ow, you fuck… You fuck… | 你他妈…你个小贱… |
[26:44] | Fuck! Fucking fuck! | 操 操你大爷的 |
[26:50] | Mother fuck… | 操你个狗日… |
[26:56] | He was gonna send you to immigration. | 他要把你们送去移民局 |
[26:57] | Ambulance! Call an ambulance, you fuck. | 救护车 叫救护车 混蛋 |
[27:01] | Gracias, gringo loco. | 谢谢你 老美小子 |
[27:02] | – Fuck! – Nice work, Conan. | -操 -干得漂亮 柯南 |
[27:06] | You take care of that girl, okay? | 对那姑娘好好的 好吗 |
[27:07] | Amigo, no, no, no, no! Por favor. Help me. | 朋友 不 不 不 不 求你了 救救我 |
[27:11] | Call an ambulance! | 叫救护车啊 |
[27:16] | Oh, you fucking cocksucker! | 我他妈的日了你的狗逼 |
[27:40] | – Okay, you ready? – I was born ready. | -准备好了吗 -老子一出生就准备好了 |
[27:41] | A minute 40 seconds after you. | 比你晚一分四十秒 |
[27:43] | And man, don’t see good in his left eye. | 他左眼视力不好 |
[27:45] | Okay? So hit him from the left. | 所以从左侧攻击他 |
[27:46] | Punch him in the dick, hold him down, | 照着鸡巴一个勾拳 按住他 |
[27:48] | – I’ll wail on him. – Okay. Okay. | -我再来个蛤蟆吼 -好 好 |
[27:50] | What if he’s already lying down? | 如果他已经醉倒了呢 |
[27:53] | – Skip step one. Straight to the dick. – Straight to the dick. | -跳过第一步 直接照着鸡儿来 -直接照着鸡儿来 |
[27:55] | Okay, on my mark. On three. | 听我口令 数三秒 |
[27:57] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[28:01] | Hold on, hold on, hold on. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[28:06] | Yeah, we got voicemails. | 我们有条语音留言 |
[28:10] | Happy Birthday, Teddy. | 生日快乐 特迪 |
[28:11] | Happy Birthday, Carl. | 生日快乐 卡尔 |
[28:18] | Fuckin’ Del. | 死黛尔 |
[28:20] | Thoughtful bitch. | 还挺体贴 |
[28:23] | Let’s go get that battery. | 还是去买电池吧 |
[29:02] | – You’re here. – Yeah. | -你来了 -嗯 |
[29:04] | I, uh, wanted to be here for… | 我来这是想… |
[29:08] | Harry. | 哈利 |
[29:10] | Henry, but whatever. | 是亨利 随便了 |
[29:12] | We gather here today to celebrate the life | 今天 我们在此齐聚 |
[29:15] | of Henry Dunn, | 为亨利·邓恩的生命悼念 |
[29:17] | who has now returned to his home with our God, the Father. | 如今他已同天父回归故土 与上帝同在 |
[29:23] | Knock it off. | 别闹了 |
[29:24] | A life taken far too soon. | 生命转瞬即逝 |
[29:27] | Losing a parent is never easy, | 失去父亲绝非易事 |
[29:30] | especially for a small child. | 更何况是个小孩 |
[29:32] | Just know that Henry will always be watching… | 记住 亨利会在天上看着你 |
[29:59] | Next on “Wayne”… | 《韦恩》 下集预告 |
[30:03] | I don’t know if I’m the type of person | 我不知道自己是不是 |
[30:05] | that people would really, even like or whatever. | 人们真心喜欢的那种人 |
[30:07] | Well, sometimes, | 有时 |
[30:08] | to get people to like ya, you gotta not be you at all. | 想让别人喜欢你 你就不能做自己 |
[30:11] | Why does she care if people fuckin’ like her or not? | 她为什么在乎别人喜不喜欢她 |
[30:13] | If people aren’t assholes now, | 就算人们现在还不是混蛋 |
[30:14] | they’re gonna become assholes later. | 他们迟早也会变成混蛋 |
[30:16] | Mark my fuckin’ words. | 记住我的话 |
[30:17] | You’re smart, you’re kind, you’re pretty, | 你很聪明 很善良 很漂亮 |
[30:18] | you can do a frigging underwater handstand! | 你可以在水下倒立 |
[30:21] | Maybe I wanna be noticed for once. | 或许我也想因为做了些好事 |
[30:23] | For something good. | 而被别人注意一次 |