时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈的知道自己在干嘛吗 |
[00:44] | All right, now you try. | 该你了 |
[00:46] | I can’t do it! | 我做不到的 |
[00:47] | – Mom, come on. Yes, you can. – No! | -妈妈来吧 你可以的 -我不行 |
[00:48] | Come on! | 来嘛 |
[00:55] | – Okay. – You ready? | -好吧 -准备好了吗 |
[00:59] | – All right. – Yeah. | -准备好了 -来吧 |
[01:01] | – One… – Two… | -一 二… |
[01:04] | – Okay. – Okay, one, two… | -来吧 -来 一 二… |
[01:11] | Oh, I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[01:12] | I can’t do it. | 我不行 |
[01:14] | The water… | 我呛了… |
[01:15] | gets up my nose and I… I start drowning. | 好多水 差点没淹死 |
[01:18] | I’m not meant to be upside down. | 除非和你爹69式 |
[01:20] | Not unless your father’s behind me. | 我是不会把自己倒过来的 |
[01:21] | Oh, Jesus, Ma. Don’t be disgusting. | 天啊 妈 少恶心人了 |
[01:23] | How do you think you got here? | 不然你以为你是怎么造出来的 |
[01:31] | 浅水区 请勿潜水 | |
[01:34] | Oh, my God. Will you stop? | 又开始撩骚小伙子了 |
[01:35] | I think he goes in my school. | 他好像还是我们学校的呢 |
[01:37] | Well, if he goes to your school, | 如果他真是你们学校的 |
[01:39] | then you should be the one flirting with him. | 你才应该去撩他 |
[01:41] | I’m good. | 没兴趣 |
[01:42] | Come on, he’s half decent. | 别这样 他瞅着还不赖 |
[01:44] | Good job, maybe he’s got a car. | 工作不错 可能还有辆车 |
[01:46] | I said, I’m good. | 我真没兴趣 |
[01:48] | What is it, another boy? Another girl? | 什么情况 心有所属了吗 男孩还是女孩 |
[01:50] | Jesus, Ma! | 说什么呢 妈 |
[01:51] | I don’t give a shit. As long as you’re happy | 我才不管那些呢 你开心就好了 |
[01:54] | and she’s got a car. | 当然她还得有辆车 |
[01:57] | I just don’t really want a boyfriend right now, that’s all. | 我现在没兴趣谈男朋友 就这样 |
[02:00] | What kind of 14-year-old girl doesn’t want a boyfriend? | 谁家十四岁花季少女不想处个对象呀 |
[02:02] | I’m busy. | 我很忙 |
[02:03] | – Busy with what? – With stuff. | -忙啥 -忙着做事 |
[02:09] | I’m thinking of running for Class President. | 我在考虑要不要竞选学生会主席 |
[02:14] | Oh wait, for real? | 等等 真的吗 |
[02:16] | Yeah. I mean, maybe. I just… I don’t know. | 是啊 可能吧 我也不知道 |
[02:18] | I don’t know if I’m the type of person that people would vote for. | 不知道像我这样的人 会不会有人投票 |
[02:21] | Not really. Even like or whatever, so. | 会不会有人喜欢都不一定 所以再看吧 |
[02:24] | Why wouldn’t they like ya? | 为什么没人喜欢你 |
[02:26] | You’re smart, you’re kind, you’re pretty. | 你聪明 善良 长得又这么好看 |
[02:27] | You can do a frigging underwater handstand! | 还会水下倒立 |
[02:29] | – Ma… – I’m just saying, I would vote for ya. | -妈妈… -如果是我 肯定投你 |
[02:32] | Hey, you know what? | 说起这个 |
[02:33] | I never actually graduated. Maybe I can go back and | 我都没毕过业 说不定我可以重新回去 |
[02:35] | finish the tenth grade just so I can vote for ya. | 念完高中 这样就能给你投票了 |
[02:37] | Oh, yeah, thanks. I’m sure your one vote | 万分感谢 我相信你这至关重要的一票 |
[02:39] | would really just send me over the top. | 一定能助我一举登顶 |
[02:41] | Maybe. | 没准呢 |
[02:43] | I don’t know. I’m just not the type of person that people notice, so. | 我说不好 可能我就是那种平平庸庸不出风头的人吧 |
[02:46] | Well, how are they gonna notice ya if your nose is always in a book? | 一天就这么埋头读书 有人注意到你才怪呢 |
[02:48] | Okay, well, college admissions officers will notice me, so… | 反正 大学招生委员会能注意到我就行了 |
[02:53] | Here. It’s my turn to teach you something. | 听着 轮到我来教教你了 |
[03:04] | If you want something, you gotta go out and get it. | 主动出击全力以赴 才能得到你想要的 |
[03:07] | And you can get anything you want if people like ya. | 人们喜欢你的话 想要什么都唾手可得了 |
[03:09] | It’s all about accentuating what you already got. | 诀窍在于凸显你自已的优势 |
[03:10] | Now, I’d like to tell you the titties are coming, but they’re not. | 不想打击你 但你的胸是发育不起来了 |
[03:13] | From both sides of the family, | 咱家两边的女人 |
[03:14] | you come from a long line of tit-less women. | 自古以来都是飞机场 |
[03:15] | So turn up the charm. | 所以展现其他方面的魅力吧 |
[03:16] | Hey, handsome. | 小帅哥 |
[03:19] | Uh, two pinas coladas, please. | 请来两杯椰林飘香 |
[03:19] | 由白朗姆酒 凤梨汁 和柠檬汁调制而成的鸡尾酒 | |
[03:21] | Uh, make one of ’em virgin for her, | 一杯无酒精[处女]的给她 |
[03:23] | or half-virgin. I’m not sure. | 或者半酒精[半处女] 我也不确定 |
[03:25] | Ma… | 妈… |
[03:27] | And can you just, uh, add it to the tab | 你可以把它先记在账单上 |
[03:28] | you got going from 219? | 写在二一九房间下就行 |
[03:31] | And the name? | 名字是 |
[03:32] | Graciella Campos. | 格拉西艾拉·坎珀斯 |
[03:36] | – Thank you, Ms. Campos. – Thank you. | -谢谢您 坎珀斯小姐 -谢谢 |
[03:40] | What? | 怎么了嘛 |
[03:41] | It’s just a teeny tiny little lie. | 一丢丢小谎而已 |
[03:43] | The real Graciella would dispute the charges, victimless crime. | 真的格拉西艾拉会对这笔消费提出异议 所以没有受害者 不算犯罪 |
[03:45] | Okay. Well, you just named the victim and the crime. | 莫非你刚说的不是受害人的名字和罪行喽 |
[03:48] | Plus, you literally just said if people like you, | 而你前一秒才告诉我 如果人们喜欢你 |
[03:50] | you can get whatever you want. | 想要什么都唾手可得 |
[03:51] | Well, sometimes, | 有时吧 |
[03:53] | to get people to like you, you gotta not be you at all. | 想让人们喜欢你 最好就别做自己 |
[03:55] | I gotta piss wicked. | 我尿急 |
[03:56] | Okay, now remember, | 记住 |
[03:57] | you’re the daughter of Graciella Campos, | 你是格拉西艾拉·坎珀斯的女儿 |
[03:59] | we’re visiting from Philly for the medical supply convention. | 我们从费城来 来参加医疗器材销售大会 |
[04:02] | Just give ’em some details that sound like you’re the kid | 就随便编点小细节 让他们相信 |
[04:05] | of someone that sells doctor shit. | 你是卖医疗器械家的孩子 |
[04:06] | Well, gee, thanks, Ma. | 天啊 谢了 妈 |
[04:07] | You’re really giving me a lot to work with here. | 任务很艰巨啊 |
[04:09] | Will you please flirt with that lifeguard? | 你能不能去和那个救生员谈谈天说说爱 |
[04:12] | – Have him rub some of this on you, okay? – Stop! Jesus! | -让他帮你给身上抹点身体乳什么的 -天哪 又来 |
[04:17] | That’s my daughter. | 那是我女儿 |
[04:26] | Could be a possum. | 可能是只负鼠 |
[04:27] | It’s fuckin’ meowin’. | 它他妈喵喵叫呢 |
[04:29] | Possums don’t fuckin’ meow. | 负鼠会喵吗 |
[04:30] | All of a sudden, you got a fucking PhD in possums now? | 你是突然成负鼠博士了还是咋的 |
[04:32] | A Possum hD? What the fuck do you know? | 负鼠博士 你知道点啥 |
[04:34] | It’s a fucking cat, you idiot. | 你龟儿脑壳进水老 这就是只猫 |
[04:36] | Maybe we can keep ’em. Name him Drake. | 我们说不定能留下它 起个名字叫德雷克 |
[04:38] | We’re not keepin’ that fuckin’ cat. | 养什么猫养猫 我看你像猫 |
[04:41] | Hey, what the fuck are you doing? Hey! | 妈卖批的锤啥呢锤 |
[04:42] | I’m just scaring ’em out of the wall. They hate this shit. | 我要把它从墙里吓出来 它们讨厌这个声音 |
[04:44] | You know who else hates this fucking shit? Huh? | 知道谁还讨厌这个声音吗 |
[04:46] | Me. Cut it out. | 你爹我 消停点 |
[04:48] | I fucking told you. Meowing possums. | 让你别锤你偏锤 完了吧 负鼠精 |
[04:49] | What’d I tell you about hitting in this household, huh? | 我说没说过 在房子里搞破坏后果很严重 |
[04:52] | Now, where’s your mother and your sister? | 你妈和你妹呢 |
[04:53] | Your ma’s not answerin’ her texts. | 你妈不回短信 |
[04:54] | I don’t know. Ma mentioned something | 不知道 妈说什么 |
[04:56] | about goin’ on a girls’ day or some shit. | 共享女生时光还是什么 |
[04:57] | She said what? When’d she say that? | 她说啥 什么时候说的 |
[04:59] | When I asked her if I could come. | 我问她我能不能去时 她告诉我的 |
[05:01] | Get out. You’re killing me. | 滚吧 愁死个人 |
[05:03] | Hey, how come we never do a boys’ day? | 我们怎么从来不一起共享男生时光呢 |
[05:05] | Because I can’t stand you two. Fuck! | 受不了这俩肉头猪了 |
[05:08] | – What the fuck is your deal? – I got you good. | -你怎么卖我呢你 -我不早提醒你了嘛 |
[05:09] | I have told you… | 让你别锤墙了 |
[05:11] | – Take it, take it easy. – We got the cat. Boom! | -别打 别打我 -先解决猫 就打你 |
[05:53] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[05:55] | Can I ask who it was you were staying with again? | 能问一下您是和谁一起的吗 |
[05:59] | Uh, I’m, uh… | 我是… |
[06:01] | Graciella’s kid. | 格拉西艾拉的女儿 |
[06:04] | Um, Campos. | 坎珀斯 |
[06:05] | We’re here with the, um, the medical supply convention. | 我们来这里参加那个…医疗器材销售大会 |
[06:09] | Well, you know, she is. My mom. | 那个 她是 我妈妈 我妈 |
[06:11] | She’s a doctor. You know, | 她是个医生 |
[06:13] | heart monitors. | 检测心脏啥的 |
[06:15] | And, uh, she’s my mom. | 她 她是我妈 |
[06:20] | What the hell’s going on over here? | 出什么状况了 |
[06:22] | Someone’s been charging items to Graciella Campos’ account | 有人不经过格拉西艾拉·坎珀斯的允许 |
[06:25] | without Graciella’s permission. | 在她账户上扣费 |
[06:27] | Yeah? Well, I’m Graciella. | 是吗 我就是格拉西艾拉 |
[06:29] | And did you get to the bottom of the particular situation? | 这事你们深入调查了吗 |
[06:32] | I’m terribly sorry, ma’am. | 我非常抱歉 女士 |
[06:34] | Perhaps there was a mix-up at the register. | 可能是登记处那边混淆了 |
[06:36] | Uh, I’m sorry, There’s no mix-up. | 不好意思 登记处没搞错 |
[06:37] | I’m Graciella Campos. | 我才是格拉西艾拉·坎珀斯 |
[06:39] | And that must be the other bathing suit | 这应该就是另一件 |
[06:41] | that was charged to my room. | 记到我房间账上的泳衣吧 |
[06:43] | Where’d you get the bathing suit, miss? | 小姐 你的泳衣是哪买的 |
[06:45] | Oh, I got this at, um… | 我这件是从… |
[06:49] | She’s speechless. As am I. | 她都气到语塞了 我也是 |
[06:51] | I mean, this is a goddamn outrage. | 简直令人怒不可遏 |
[06:52] | I don’t know who this hag is, | 我不知道这丑老太婆是谁 |
[06:53] | this swindler, but I’m Graciella Campos. | 她是个骗子 我才是格拉西艾拉·坎珀斯 |
[06:56] | Oh! Okay, okay, is this for real? | 好啊 好啊 这是认真的吗 |
[06:59] | If she’s the real raciella, then prove it. | 如果你真是格拉西艾拉 证明给我看啊 |
[07:01] | You got ID on you? | 身份证带了吗 |
[07:02] | – I’m wearing a friggin’ tankini! – Oh, yeah? | -你家泳衣有地方放身份证吗 -是吗 |
[07:05] | Well, I do. | 我可带着身份证呢 |
[07:06] | You motherfucker! | 你这六耳猕猴 |
[07:07] | That’s Mrs. Campos to you, bitch! | 你才六耳猕猴呢 贱人精 |
[07:09] | All right. We wanna do everything we can | 好了 我们会采取一切措施 |
[07:10] | to avoid causing a scene here. | 避免这场闹剧愈演愈烈 |
[07:11] | Oh, you do not wanna fuck with me! | 老娘可不是好惹的 |
[07:13] | I will sully he name Courtyard Park Hotel on TripAdvisor. | 我要在去哪儿网给你们庭院公园酒店差评 |
[07:16] | They’ll be callin’ it Prisonyard Park Hotel! | 叫你们监狱公园酒店得了 |
[07:20] | Uh, you will hear from my fucking lawyer. | 等着我的律师函吧 |
[07:22] | I will Erin Brockovich this bitch. | 对这个老婊子我”永不妥协” |
[07:26] | That’s my fucking purse! | 那他妈是我的钱包 |
[07:31] | No running! | 泳池边严禁奔跑 |
[07:32] | – That lifeguard noticed ya! – Yeah, I bet he did. | -那个救生员注意到你了 -想不注意到都难 |
[07:36] | Thanks! | 多谢 |
[07:48] | Dang! | 噫 |
[07:49] | – Graciella is quite the party girl. – Oh, God! | -格拉西艾拉挺浪的嘛 -我服了 |
[07:51] | Kinda like this bitch now, huh? | 我居然还有点喜欢她呢 |
[08:01] | What is it, kid? | 怎么了 宝宝 |
[08:03] | I feel bad. | 我感觉不太好 |
[08:04] | You feel bad? For what? | 感觉不好 为什么 |
[08:05] | ‘Cause I messed up. Completely forgot the lie. | 因为我搞砸了 完全忘记怎么撒谎了 |
[08:08] | – I fucking panicked. – Hey! Hey… | -我慌的像个鹌鹑似的 -好了 好了 |
[08:11] | Don’t you ever apologize for bein’ better than me. | 不要因为比我更好而道歉 |
[08:13] | Ever. | 永远不许 |
[08:15] | You hear me? | 懂吗 |
[08:16] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[08:17] | Yeah. | 乖 |
[08:19] | Hey, I saw a sign at the hotel that said, | 我刚看到那酒店门口挂着横幅写着 |
[08:21] | “Murphy Family Reunion.” | “墨菲家族大聚会” |
[08:22] | Maybe go back tomorrow and be Murphys. | 说不定明天可以再回去假装我们是墨菲一家的 |
[08:24] | I don’t think we can go back to the Courtyard Park Hotel | 我觉得 一段时间内我们是别想回去了 |
[08:26] | for a very long time. Probably ever. | 有可能一辈子都回不去了 |
[08:29] | Fuck the Courtyard Park Hotel. | 去他的庭院公园酒店 |
[08:30] | DoubleTree’s got free cookies. | 双林树酒店还送免费曲奇呢 |
[08:32] | I hate those cookies. | 我不喜欢他家的曲奇 |
[08:33] | Yeah. So does my ass, but that don’t stop me. | 我也不怎么喜欢 但那也挡不住我 |
[08:35] | Get that, will you? | 拿好东西下车了 |
[08:36] | Hey, don’t tell your father you drove. OK? | 别告诉你爸我让你开车了 明白吗 |
[08:43] | Where the fuck were you two, huh? | 你俩死哪儿去了 |
[08:44] | – At the library. – At the library? Really? | -去图书馆了 -图书馆 真的吗 |
[08:46] | Come here. | 过来 |
[08:47] | Ah, your breath don’t smell like books. | 你闻着可不像是去看书了 |
[08:51] | Well? Where? | 说实话吧 |
[08:52] | Courtyard Park Hotel. | 庭院公园酒店 |
[08:54] | What? Again with the pool-hoppin’ shit, Donna? | 又往水池里钻 多娜 |
[08:56] | – Come on! – Hey, build me a pool, | -有够没 -你要能给我造个泳池 |
[08:57] | and I don’t have to drive to the west side to find one. | 我就不用一路开到西边去游泳了好吗 |
[08:59] | You’re in construction for Christ’s sake. | 你不是挺能搞建造的吗 |
[09:00] | Just build a hole in the ground and fill it with a hose. | 地上挖个坑拿水管填满就完事了 |
[09:02] | – I’m gonna dig a hole back there, right? – Yeah. | -你是要我在这儿挖个洞对吧 -对 |
[09:04] | – And I’m gonna jump the fuck in, right? – Finally! | -然后我再往里啪哒一跳 -你总算明白了 |
[09:05] | So I don’t have to deal with you twos anymore, all right? | 最后拿土给我一埋 我就再也不用管你俩的破事了 对吧 |
[09:07] | – Get in there. – Yeah, yeah. Yeah. | -进屋 -好啊 好啊 |
[09:09] | – Okay, okay. Sorry, Daddy. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -好了 抱歉 老爸 -没事 没事 |
[09:10] | – Get inside, will you? – I’m gonna wash up for supper. | -进去吗 -我要洗洗菜晚上好做饭 |
[09:12] | Hey, what is this? I don’t remember | 这是什么 我怎么不记得 |
[09:13] | buying you a goddamn bathin’ suit. | 我给你买过泳衣 |
[09:14] | You didn’t. Graciella did. | 你确实没有 格拉西艾拉买的 |
[09:16] | Wait, who the fuck is Graciella? | 等等 谁他妈是格拉西艾拉 |
[09:17] | She paid for your daughter’s bathin’ suit, so quit your bitchin’. | 她给你女儿买了泳衣 所以闭上你的狗嘴吧 |
[09:19] | Hey. No, no. Come here. | 别进去 过来 |
[09:20] | Don’t be draggin’ our daughter into your schemin’ shit. | 别让闺女也掺和你那坑蒙拐骗的事 |
[09:23] | – Oh, I’m sorry. I’ve been a bad girl. – Yeah. | -很抱歉 我是个坏女人 -你的确是 |
[09:26] | I know, but I don’t want Delilah bein’ a bad girl. | 我不想让黛利拉学坏 |
[09:28] | Hey, Delilah’s a good kid, okay? | 黛利拉可是个好孩子 |
[09:30] | All right, look, baby, | 好吧 亲爱的 |
[09:32] | one Donna’s trouble enough. | 一个多娜已经够麻烦了 |
[09:33] | The world don’t need another one. | 再来一个就得天翻地覆了 |
[09:36] | – I got you something. – What did you get me? | -我给你带了东西 -带了什么 |
[09:38] | No, you didn’t! Oh, my God, you got me clams! | 真的假的 你居然给我带了蛤蜊 |
[09:41] | Do they come with the bellies? | 肉多吗 |
[09:42] | Because I am not paying for a box of breadcrumbs. | 我可不会给一箱歪瓜裂枣付钱的 |
[09:45] | Oh, come on, who loves you? | 别这样 谁最爱你 |
[09:46] | You do. | 你 |
[09:48] | Oh, you’re disgusting, you know that? | 肉麻死了 真恶心 |
[09:56] | What’s that smell? | 什么味道 |
[09:57] | Tuna. Tryin’ to get a cat from the wall. | 金枪鱼 为了把猫从墙里引出来 |
[09:59] | Supposedly a cat. | 应该是只猫 |
[10:00] | It’s a fuckin’ cat. When I find it, | 就是只猫 等我抓到它 |
[10:02] | I’m gonna strangle this thing. | 看我不勒死这畜生 |
[10:04] | You better not be wastin’ my goddamn tuna. | 你最好别给老子浪费了金枪鱼 |
[10:06] | You fucking open it, you eat it. | 谁打开 谁就给我吃完 |
[10:07] | Hey! Sit down. We’re sittin’ at the table like proper people! | 坐下坐下 像正经人家一样坐好了 |
[10:10] | – God. Geez. – Stop kidding around. | -服了 -别开玩笑了 |
[10:12] | Your sister has an announcement to make. | 你们的妹妹有事要宣布 |
[10:14] | – I do? – Yeah. Tell ’em about the school thing. | -是吗 -好吧 告诉他们学校那事 |
[10:17] | Tell ’em. | 讲吧 |
[10:19] | I’m running for Class President. | 我要竞选学生会主席 |
[10:21] | What? No, that shit’s just a popularity contest. | 什么 别 那玩意其实就是比人气 |
[10:24] | – No. – Yeah, so what? | -才不是 -是又怎样 |
[10:26] | What, are you popular all of a sudden now, Dee, huh? | 难道你突然变得受欢迎了吗 |
[10:28] | Not really. | 没有 |
[10:29] | She thinks she’s better than people ’cause she reads books. | 她觉得自己读了书就比别人强 |
[10:31] | You’re just jealous ’cause you can’t even read. | 你就是吃不着葡萄说葡萄酸 |
[10:33] | – I can read. – Okay, Carl, | -我也是有学问的 -行 卡尔 |
[10:35] | spell “Restaurant”. | 拼一下”饭店” |
[10:38] | I’m eatin’ right now. What is this, fucking Harvard school? | 我在这吃饭呢 又不是上课来了 |
[10:40] | Because you can’t. | 你就是不会拼 |
[10:41] | I can. You know what I can spell? | 我会 你知道我会拼什么吗 |
[10:42] | – “Fuck you!” – Try it then. | -“操你的” -你试试 |
[10:43] | – Fuck you! – Hey, hey! Shut up, already! | -操你的 -都给我闭嘴 |
[10:45] | Hey, hey, hey. Shut the fuck up! | 臭嘴都给我合上 |
[10:47] | I think this election thing will be good for her. | 我觉得竞选对她有好处 |
[10:49] | You know, get her out of her shell. | 让她放开自己 |
[10:51] | I mean, she’d be popular. She’s just quieter. | 变得更受欢迎 她就是性格太闷了 |
[10:54] | Why does she care if people fucking like her or not? | 为什么她要在意别人喜不喜欢她 |
[10:56] | I mean, fuck them. | 让他们都滚蛋 |
[10:57] | If people aren’t assholes now, | 人啊 变成混球 |
[10:58] | they’re gonna become assholes later. | 就是时间问题 |
[11:00] | Mark my fucking words, Del. | 记住我的话 黛尔 |
[11:01] | Yeah, well, you got a big head start. | 混球这方面 你可是赢在起跑线上了 |
[11:03] | All right, thanks for the pep talk, everybody. I gotta study. | 好吧 谢谢你们的鼓励 我要去学习了 |
[11:05] | Nerd! | 书呆子 |
[11:06] | Del! Hey, hey, hey! Come here! | 黛尔 来 |
[11:07] | Come here, come here. | 过来 过来 |
[11:09] | Come on. I’ll take you to the store tomorrow | 我明天带你去商店 |
[11:11] | and we’ll get some poster boards and sequins and glitter, | 买些海报板 装饰的小亮片 |
[11:13] | and Puffy paint and all that. | 水彩颜料什么的 |
[11:14] | You can’t win a campaign without campaign posters, huh? | 没有竞选海报还竞什么选 对吧 |
[11:17] | Who’s gonna pay for all this, your friend Graciollo? | 谁付钱 亲爱的格拉西艾洛吗 |
[11:18] | Because I ain’t paying for fucking shit. | 别想从我这套一分钱 |
[11:20] | Yeah, you are. She’s gonna win this thing. Mark my words. | 你会付钱的 她也会赢的 记住我的话 |
[11:22] | Well, it’s a waste of time and it’s a waste of goddamn money. | 浪费时间浪费金钱 真是一举两得 |
[11:25] | Hey, eat your clam bellies, you goddamned Gloomy Gus. | 吃你的牡蛎肚吧 你个丧气鬼 |
[11:28] | I saw his head! | 我看到它的头了 |
[11:32] | Shit. You okay? | 天 你没事吧 |
[11:33] | I swear to Christ, I’m gonna put him in the wall with that goddamn cat. | 对天发誓 我要把他和那只猫一起塞墙里面 |
[11:35] | You and I are raising a couple of fucking morons, you know that? | 咱俩养了对傻子 你知道吗 |
[11:37] | And one future fuckin’ President! | 还有个即将上任的主席 |
[11:41] | – Go study! – Go get ’em, kid. | -去学习吧 -去吧 孩子 |
[11:43] | Would you get your elbows off the goddamn table? | 能把你的肘子从桌上拿下来吗 |
[11:45] | Hey, I’m fucking fine. | 我还好 |
[11:46] | It’s okay, Ted. | 没事的 特德 |
[11:51] | Hey, excuse me, do you have a minute | 不好意思 你有空了解一下 |
[11:52] | – to talk about the blood drive? – No. | -「血色狂飙」献血项目吗 -没有 |
[11:53] | Hey, we need volunteers to pour the orange juice. | 我们需要上酒水的志愿者 |
[12:00] | I’m gonna punch someone in the face till they need a blood drive. | 我真想给他们揍得”血色狂飙” |
[12:04] | Chill, we’ll just go table to table. | 冷静 我们一桌一桌问就好了 |
[12:06] | You know, meet the people. | 跟那些人打打交道 |
[12:07] | No, I hate the people. | 不 我讨厌他们 |
[12:09] | Well, I need the people to like me, | 我需要他们喜欢我 |
[12:11] | so smile for once in your life. | 所以就笑这一次 |
[12:14] | You’re in an oddly upbeat mood. | 你怎么出奇地振奋 |
[12:16] | My mom’s helpin’ me run for Class President. | 我妈妈要帮我竞选主席 |
[12:19] | Damn. | 难以置信 |
[12:20] | Your mom? For real? | 你妈妈 真的假的 |
[12:22] | Hey, be nice. | 嘴别这么毒 |
[12:23] | I don’t know what’s more surprising, | 说不好哪件事更让人吃惊 |
[12:25] | you putting yourself out there like this… | 你这个闷葫芦出来做宣传 |
[12:28] | Or your fuckin’ mom bein’ helpful. | 还是你妈妈来帮你的忙 |
[12:30] | All right. Give her a break. | 别对她要求太高了 |
[12:31] | You know she tries. | 她也在试着改变嘛 |
[12:33] | Sometimes. | 某些时候 |
[12:37] | Hi, I’m Del. This is Natalie. | 嗨 我是黛尔 这是娜塔莉 |
[12:39] | This a gay-straight alliance thing? Or… | 是你俩这个「弯-直联盟」的事吗 还是… |
[12:42] | I hate the people. | 我讨厌这些人 |
[12:44] | Well, we’re holdin’ a blood drive next week. | 我们下周有场「血色狂飙」献血活动 |
[12:47] | It’s for our hockey team. | 我们曲棍球队的队员之一 |
[12:48] | You know, our goalie got hurt pretty bad. | 球队的守门员受了很重的伤 |
[12:54] | Dude took a blade to the jugular. | 颈静脉被冰刀划伤了 |
[12:57] | Vein just ripped open, | 血管整个被划开 |
[12:58] | and blood was spurtin’ everywhere like a fuckin’ faucet. | 血就像水龙头大开 血水四溅 |
[13:02] | He almost bled to death right on the ice, | 他差点在冰面上流血身亡 |
[13:04] | and then, when the paramedics finally came, | 然后 医护人员终于来了 |
[13:07] | they were slippin’ and slidin’ in all this blood | 他们就在血泊里滑来滑去 |
[13:10] | and one of ’em actually threw up. | 其中有个人还吐了 |
[13:12] | That was a fuckin’ shit show. | 真他妈是个闹剧 |
[13:14] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, but, you know, they was able to save him, | 对 但其实他们还是把他救活了 |
[13:16] | thanks to people chipping in and donating their blood, | 多亏了大家齐心协力援助献血 |
[13:19] | much like you guys. So, what do you think? | 都像你们这样乐于助人 所以你们觉得怎么样 |
[13:22] | What’s in it for me? | 加入有什么好处 |
[13:24] | Uh, the satisfaction of helpin’ others? | “赠人玫瑰手有余香”的幸福感算吗 |
[13:28] | Do we get out of class? | 参加活动的话还用上课吗 |
[13:31] | Yes. | 不用 |
[13:32] | Should’ve just opened with that. | 早说不就得了 |
[13:35] | Hey, uh, while I’m here, I’m also running for Class President, | 还有一件事 我还要竞选主席 |
[13:38] | so, you know, maybe if you like, you could vote for me. | 所以如果可以的话 你们可以投我 |
[13:44] | I’ll let you copy my English homework. | 我把英语作业给你们抄 |
[13:45] | Oh, yeah. She’s a fuckin’ English savant. | 没错 她是个英语专家 |
[13:48] | – I don’t know what that means. – Yeah, exactly. | -啥是”专家” -你看 |
[13:51] | But with her doing your homework, | 在她的帮助下 |
[13:52] | you won’t have to, so. | 这些生词你都会懂的 |
[13:55] | Works for me. | 我觉得可以 |
[13:56] | Hey, uh, didn’t you and your dumpster-fire of a mom | 前几天被赶出庭院公园酒店的那对母女 |
[14:00] | get thrown out the Courtyard Park Hotel the other day? | 是不是你和你那个婊子婆娘儿呀 |
[14:02] | It’s Oxy, right? Not crack. | 是羟考酮吧 还是快克 |
[14:05] | – Or is it both? – Hey, Ugly Betty, eat a dick. | -或者都嗑了 -你妈哟 老子给你一耳屎 |
[14:09] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[14:10] | I’m thinking’ I’ll run for Class President. | 我也在考虑竞选主席呢 |
[14:12] | Maybe my campaign platform could be “Crack is Whack.” | 也许我的口号可以是”垃圾快克”呢 |
[14:16] | Yeah, I heard Eric Powers liked your crack. | 对了 我听说埃里克·鲍尔斯喜欢你的快克[屁眼] |
[14:20] | By the way, just because you take it in the ass | 顺便一提 第一次献给了肛交 |
[14:23] | doesn’t mean you’re still a virgin. | 也算是破处哦 |
[14:24] | So, yeah. Fuck you! | 尼玛卖麻批 |
[14:29] | Thanks. I’m sure that’ll help me get elected. | 多谢 那肯定能帮我竞选成功 |
[14:31] | Oh, fuck ’em. | 妈的贱皮子 |
[14:33] | Hey, why do you care what those bitches think, anyway? | 你管那群婊子怎么想干嘛 |
[14:35] | I don’t. Fuck those hoes. | 我没管 一群哈婆娘 |
[14:38] | I gotta go. My ma’s picking me up. | 我得走了 我妈来接我 |
[14:39] | I’ll see ya tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[15:01] | Where’s Ma? | 妈妈呢 |
[15:02] | She don’t feel so good. | 她不舒服 |
[15:04] | Just get in. | 上车吧 |
[15:06] | Come on, get in. | 快点 上车 |
[15:18] | Hey, Del. | 黛尔 |
[15:20] | This shit’s expensive. | 这玩意也太贵了 |
[15:22] | Yeah, well, this shit’s necessary. | 但也很必要 |
[15:24] | How are people supposed to vote for me | 如果别人都不知道我是谁 |
[15:25] | if they don’t know who I am? | 怎么会投我 |
[15:26] | Well, I’ll tell you what. You don’t need a fucking poster board. | 听我说 你不需要什么破海报板 |
[15:29] | All you need’s a black sharpie, right? | 一支黑色记号笔就够了 不是吗 |
[15:31] | You want to remind people to vote for you, | 你想提醒别人投你 |
[15:33] | you could write your name on the bathroom walls. | 可以把名字写厕所墙上 |
[15:35] | That’s how I got your mom’s number. | 我就是这样搞到你妈妈号码的 |
[15:37] | Ma promised puffy paint. | 妈妈答应了买水彩颜料的 |
[15:39] | Hey, what are you doing’? Hmm? | 你在干嘛呢 |
[15:41] | I like the pink, but I think | 我喜欢粉色 但我觉得 |
[15:42] | the green might be more gender-neutral. | 绿色可能更中性一些 |
[15:44] | Gender what? The fuck is gender-neutral? | 中什么 “中性”是个什么东西 |
[15:46] | Hey, look. Look at me. | 看着我 |
[15:47] | I ain’t buying you both, okay? | 我不能两个都给你买 |
[15:49] | So just pick one, so we could please get the fuck outta here. | 赶紧选一个 我们好回家 |
[15:53] | This would have been more fun with Ma. | 妈妈才不会像你这样无趣呢 |
[15:54] | Yeah, well, clearly, your mother’s not here. | 没办法 你妈不在 只有你爹 |
[15:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:00] | Hey, kid. What are you, what are you… | 孩子 你做这些…做这些 |
[16:02] | What are you doing all this for, huh? | 你做这些是为了什么 |
[16:03] | – What? – All this shit. | -什么 -一切 |
[16:06] | You know, this goddamn popularity contest. | 这个鬼竞选 |
[16:08] | Doing all this fake shit for votes? Come on. | 为了拉票搞这些假模假式的吗 得了吧 |
[16:10] | I don’t know, I like helpin’ people. That so bad? | 我不知道 我助人为乐 不好吗 |
[16:12] | There’s a cheaper way of helping people. | 助人为乐有更省钱的方式 |
[16:14] | By doing nothing and staying out of the fucking way. | 啥都不做 别挡道就行 |
[16:18] | You know, it’s better than begging for attention | 比从一群哈撮撮那里 |
[16:20] | from a bunch of fucking jack-wagons | 乞求关注要好得多 |
[16:22] | who ain’t worth your weight in spit. | 他们不值得你浪费精力 |
[16:24] | Maybe I wanna be noticed for once. | 或许我也想做些好事 |
[16:26] | For something good. Okay? | 被别人注意一次 不行吗 |
[16:30] | I notice you. | 我注意到你了 |
[16:31] | And you know, your ma, she notices you. | 还有你妈妈 她也注意到你了 |
[16:33] | Yeah, well, people don’t always say nice things about me. | 没错 但别人有时会说我坏话 |
[16:36] | Well, not me, but you know what I mean. | 虽然不是针对我 但你懂我意思 |
[16:39] | About your ma, you mean? | 针对你妈妈 是吗 |
[16:50] | Go with the green. | 选绿色吧 |
[16:52] | You know, green reminds people of money | 绿色让人想起钞票 |
[16:55] | ’cause people are fucking greedy. | 人就是这么贪得无厌 |
[16:58] | – You think? – Yeah, no doubt. | -你这样想吗 -毫无疑问 |
[17:01] | We don’t need the puffy paint. | 我们不需要水彩颜料了 |
[17:03] | Fuck that. We’re getting the fuckin’ puffy paint, | 去你的 我们就要买水彩颜料 |
[17:05] | we’re getting the scented markers. | 还要买香味记号笔 |
[17:07] | You and me, we’re gonna have a party. | 我们要好好狂欢一把 |
[17:10] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[17:32] | What the fuck are you two bozos doin’ now? | 你们两头大耳朵猪又搞什么破坏呢 |
[17:34] | Trying to smoke out the cat. | 我们想把猫熏出来 |
[17:36] | Smoking out the… | 熏出… |
[17:37] | What are you, fucking crazy? | 俩损犊子 疯了吗 |
[17:38] | You’re gonna burn down my goddamn house. | 一会儿你俩就得把我房子烧没了 |
[17:40] | Give me that. Come on, come on. Chop-chop. | 把东西给我 赶紧地 快点 |
[17:42] | Smoke out a cat, huh? | 熏什么猫熏猫 |
[17:44] | Stop it. | 住手 |
[17:46] | My kids… | 一对捣蛋精 |
[17:49] | Del, can you do me a favor? | 黛尔 能帮我个忙吗 |
[17:51] | Can you, uh, paint on this, | 垫在这上面画 |
[17:52] | just, uh, so you don’t make a mess | 就不会弄得乱七八糟的了 |
[17:53] | and don’t fuck up my table, please? | 别把我桌子搞脏了 行吧 |
[17:54] | Table’s already fucked up. | 桌子已经乱七八糟了 |
[17:57] | Yeah, ’cause, uh, somebody… | 就是因为某人 |
[17:59] | Doesn’t know how to use a fucking coaster. | 不知道怎么用杯垫 |
[18:01] | “Coastas,” He says! | “杯垫” 快来听听呀 |
[18:02] | All the sudden, this guy’s pushin’ coastas. | 突然间 这家伙开始推销杯垫了 |
[18:04] | Martha Stewart over here. | 原来你是家政女王玛莎·斯图尔特呀 |
[18:05] | Come on, darling, You can use anything as a frigging coaster. | 得了吧 亲爱的 你拿什么当杯垫都行 |
[18:07] | Here, why don’t you use one of Del’s books, huh? | 你怎么不拿黛尔的书呢 |
[18:11] | – Come on, now! Donna! – Shit! | -天啊 多娜 -操 |
[18:13] | – It’s okay. It’s okay. – No, it’s not! | -没事 没事 -不 有事 |
[18:15] | Hey, hey, hey, relax. I’ll help her make another one. | 淡定淡定 我会帮她再做一张 |
[18:17] | Do you know how much this shit costs, huh? | 你知道这玩意花了我多少钱吗 |
[18:19] | No. | 不知道 |
[18:20] | No, you wouldn’t, because you didn’t show up at the craft store | 你当然不知道 因为你本该去商店的 |
[18:22] | like you were supposed to, did you? | 但你没去 不是吗 |
[18:24] | God, quit being fucking cheap. | 天哪 别这么抠门儿 |
[18:25] | It’s not about me being cheap, all right? | 不是我抠 好吗 |
[18:27] | You’re a fuckin’ embarrassment. | 你才是丢人的那个 |
[18:29] | – Daddy, don’t… – No! | -爸 别这样 -不 |
[18:30] | Your daughter here is bustin’ her ass | 你女儿千辛万苦 |
[18:33] | tryin’ to become school president | 竞选学生会主席 |
[18:35] | and you’re not helping her. | 你却一点忙都不帮 |
[18:37] | All of her friends snickering, | 她所有朋友都在笑话她 |
[18:39] | – gossiping about your… – My what? | -说你的闲话 -说我什么 |
[18:43] | What are they saying’? | 他们说什么了 |
[18:50] | I’m going’ outside for a beer. | 我要出去喝瓶酒 |
[18:52] | Alone. | 一个人 |
[18:55] | Dad, that is a great idea. I’m coming with you. | 爸 太棒了 我跟你一起去 |
[18:57] | Hey, dummy, what the fuck I just say, huh? | 瓜娃子 我他妈刚说什么了 |
[19:11] | I didn’t say nothing’ about you. | 我没说你什么 |
[19:14] | You know, he’s just, he’s being… | 他只是 他有点… |
[19:18] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:20] | What’d I tell you about apologizing for being better than me? | 不是说过”不要因为比我更好而道歉”吗 |
[19:23] | Stop it. | 别说了 |
[19:30] | He’ll calm down. | 他会冷静下来的 |
[19:33] | He can call me whatever he wants. | 他想怎样骂我 就随他吧 |
[19:35] | He says things, that’s what he does. | 他这个人就是这么冲 |
[19:39] | What about… | 不如 |
[19:41] | “What the Hell, Vote for Del?” | “你不投我不投 黛尔何时能出头” |
[19:45] | Kinda love that. | 还挺不错的 |
[19:46] | That’s ’cause it’s fuckin’ good. | 本来就不错好嘛 |
[19:51] | Wow, you should’ve been an artist or something. | 你应该去当个艺术家呀 |
[19:53] | I dabbled back in the day. | 我以前也玩过这行 |
[19:55] | You dabbled? | 你玩过吗 |
[19:56] | Graffiti mostly. | 主要是涂鸦 |
[20:02] | It’s perfect. | 堪称完美 |
[20:04] | All right, now let me hear that speech of yours. | 好了 现在让我听听你的演讲 |
[20:05] | No, it’s not ready yet. | 别 我还没准备好 |
[20:10] | They’re gonna fuckin’ love you, kid. | 他们会爱死你的 宝贝 |
[20:13] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[20:14] | Because I fuckin’ love ya. | 因为我爱死你了 |
[20:16] | So they have to at least like ya. | 所以他们至少得喜欢你 |
[20:17] | Or I’ll kill ’em. | 否则我就宰了他们 |
[20:22] | – Come on. – Okay. | -讲吧 -好吧 |
[20:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:36] | Good morning, Hagler. | 早上好 哈格勒高中 |
[20:38] | My name’s Del Luccetti | 我是黛尔·路切蒂 |
[20:39] | and I’m running for Class President. | 我要竞选学生会主席 |
[20:44] | That’s my daughter! | 我闺女 |
[20:47] | If elected, I promise to | 如果当选 我保证 |
[20:49] | not make any stupid promises that I can’t keep. | 不会许下任何我无法遵守的愚蠢承诺 |
[20:52] | Because when I decide to do something, | 因为我下定决心要做的事 |
[20:53] | I always follow through | 我总是坚持到底 |
[20:55] | because I like helpin’ people. | 因为我乐于助人 |
[20:59] | So that’s why we’re finally gonna wash those rancid P.E. Pinnies. | 这就是为什么我们要洗那些发臭的运动背心 |
[21:03] | We’re gonna put free tampons in all the girls’ bathrooms | 我们会在所有女洗手间里放置免费棉条 |
[21:07] | and we’re gonna spackle over that peephole | 我们要堵住波特教练在男更衣室留下的 |
[21:08] | Coach Porter left in the boys’ locker room | 那个窥视孔 |
[21:10] | before his “Early retirement.” | 在他”提前退休”之前 |
[21:16] | Del’s a crack baby! | 吸毒女孩黛尔 |
[21:27] | Uh, listen, you can… You can call me whatever you want. | 听我说 你们可以…你们叫我什么都行 |
[21:33] | You don’t have to like me, | 你们不必喜欢我 |
[21:35] | but you should know that I like you | 但我喜欢你们 |
[21:39] | and I wanna do good stuff. | 我也想做些好事 |
[21:43] | Like this blood drive we’re having for Gordie. | 就像我们为戈尔迪做的献血活动 |
[21:48] | So I… I hope you’ll let me help you. | 所以我希望我能有机会帮助大家 |
[21:51] | So… | 所以 |
[21:52] | What the hell, Vote for Del. | 你不投我不投 黛尔何时能出头 |
[21:54] | Peace. | 再见 |
[22:05] | 你不投我不投 黛尔何时能出头 | |
[22:21] | I liked your speech. | 我喜欢你的演讲 |
[22:26] | I mean, they called me a crack baby, | 虽然他们都叫我吸毒女孩 |
[22:28] | but at least they knew my name. | 但至少 他们都知道了我的名字 |
[22:31] | Um, for real, though, | 不过 说真的 |
[22:32] | Gordie is, like, one of my best friends. | 戈尔迪是我的死党之一 |
[22:34] | I’m on the team, too. | 我也在队伍里 |
[22:35] | – Oh, no shit. – Yeah. | -不是吧 -是呀 |
[22:37] | That blood drive thing, that’s a dope idea. | 献血这个主意棒极了 |
[22:40] | 献血 救人一命 | |
[22:41] | Thanks for giving a shit and doing something. | 感谢你的关心和帮助 |
[22:42] | – Most people don’t. – Yeah. Thanks. | -大多数人都漠不关心 -嗯 谢了 |
[22:46] | So your mom, she’s a… She’s riot, huh? | 你妈妈 她挺野的 对吧 |
[22:49] | Yeah, yeah. She’s a maniac, but she’s pretty fun. | 她是个疯子 但也挺幽默的 |
[22:53] | You should come over to our game sometime. | 你有空应该来看我们比赛 |
[22:54] | You know, watch us play. | 看我们打球 |
[22:55] | You can bring your mom. | 可以带上你妈妈 |
[22:59] | Or no. I mean, just you can come. | 你一个人来也行 |
[23:02] | – Whatever’s good. – Yeah. | -怎样都行 -好 |
[23:05] | Yeah, I’ll come. | 我会去的 |
[23:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:08] | I’ll see you around. | 回见 |
[23:14] | 你不投我不投 黛尔何时能出头 | |
[23:29] | Ma! | 妈妈 |
[23:42] | Hey. Where’s Ma? I gotta tell her something. | 我妈呢 我要告诉她点事 |
[23:45] | Ah, Delilah. | 黛利拉 |
[23:46] | My speech, it went… She’s gotta hear this. | 我的演讲…我一定要告诉她 |
[23:48] | – Hey. Delilah, Delilah. – One second. I gotta go tell Ma. | -黛利拉 黛利拉 -等下 我要先告诉我妈 |
[23:50] | Delilah, please just come here. | 黛利拉 求你过来吧 |
[23:58] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[23:59] | Look, I, um… | 听着 我… |
[24:00] | I gotta tell you something, okay? | 我要跟你说点事 好吗 |
[24:02] | But you got to… | 但你必须… |
[24:04] | You gotta swear to me. | 你必须对我发誓 |
[24:07] | You gotta promise me that you’re not gonna cry. | 你要保证听完不会哭 |
[24:09] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[24:13] | Look, your, um… | 听着 你的… |
[24:16] | Your mother, she did something… | 你妈妈做了些事 |
[24:18] | She did something really stupid. | 做了些极其愚蠢的事 |
[24:21] | And she’s, uh… | 她… |
[24:23] | Delilah, she’s not… She’s not coming back. | 黛利拉 她再也回不来了 |
[24:28] | Your ma is gone. | 你妈走了 |
[24:34] | They said it was, uh… | 他们说是… |
[24:37] | They said it was an accident. | 他们说是场意外 |
[24:43] | Hey, you promised me you weren’t gonna cry. | 你跟我保证过不哭的 |
[24:47] | Don’t cry. | 不准哭 |
[24:51] | I’m not gonna cry. | 我不哭 |
[26:01] | Hey. Why are you avoiding me? | 你干嘛躲着我 |
[26:03] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[26:06] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[26:09] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[26:10] | Sorry, that was a stupid fucking question. I… | 对不起 这问题真蠢 我… |
[26:15] | Hey, you know, the election’s in two days. | 两天后就要竞选了 |
[26:18] | Maybe I could help you hand out buttons or somethin’. | 也许我能帮你发发徽章啥的 |
[26:21] | Yeah. Yeah, maybe. | 嗯 也许吧 |
[26:24] | You know, you wanted everyone to like you, | 你不是想要讨所有人喜欢嘛 |
[26:27] | so maybe people are gonna vote for you ’cause they feel bad. | 他们可能因为同情你来投你票 |
[26:31] | No offense, though. | 无意冒犯 |
[26:35] | Uh, you gonna do that blood drive? | 献血活动你还办吗 |
[26:37] | – It might be a good distraction from the… – Yeah. | -说不定能分散你的注意力… -嗯 |
[26:41] | Hey, pizza boats at lunch! | 中午一起吃披萨船哦 |
[26:44] | Someone’s gonna need to be the fucking captain of that boat! | 你不来的话 谁做船长呢 |
[26:45] | 你不投我不投 黛尔何时能出头 | |
[28:34] | Miss, are you all right? | 小姐 你还好吗 |
[28:37] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[28:39] | My name’s Julie Campos. | 我叫朱莉·坎珀斯 |
[28:41] | I’m the daughter of Graciella Campos. | 格拉西艾拉·坎珀斯是我妈 |
[28:43] | We’re here for the Medical Supply convention. | 我们来参加医疗器材销售大会 |
[28:45] | The convention was last week. | 大会上周已经举行过了 |
[28:52] | Del, are you gonna be all right? | 黛尔 你会好好的吗 |
[29:14] | I just wanted to say I’m sorry | 我对这一切 |
[29:17] | to hear about what happened and everything. | 深表遗憾 |
[29:19] | It’s super sad, and… | 这太让人伤感了 而且… |
[29:21] | You know, I’m just sorry | 你和你家人 |
[29:23] | and everything for you and your family. | 节哀顺变 |
[29:42] | Del, what the fuck are you doing? | 黛尔 你他妈的干嘛呢 |
[30:01] | 献血 救人一命 | |
[30:04] | Del! You’re okay? | 黛尔 你没事吧 |
[30:06] | Del. Hey, what happened? | 黛尔 怎么了 |
[30:08] | 你不投我不投 黛尔何时能出头 | |
[30:15] | Which one of you suffered, huh? | 你们哪个受了苦头 |
[30:16] | – You take him yet? – Of course. | -你还带着他 -当然 |
[30:19] | – Oh, shit. – The fuck is this? | -我日 -这他妈是什么 |
[30:23] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[30:45] | I found the cat. | 我找到猫了 |
[30:58] | Next on Wayne… | 《韦恩》 下集预告 |
[30:59] | Hey! Give me that back! | 还给我 |
[31:01] | The fuck? Put me down! | 妈的 放我下来 |
[31:02] | I’ll go to fucking school! | 我他妈去学校行不行 |
[31:06] | Stop, stop, stop! | 停车 停 停 |
[31:08] | This is Vice Principal Walt from Alabaster High. | 这位是阿拉巴斯特高中的副校长沃尔特 |
[31:11] | Your daughter got detention today… | 你女儿今天被留校了 |
[31:14] | You got two options. | 你有两个选择 |
[31:15] | Come up with a speech that inspire people to donate to our school | 做一个激励人心的演讲 鼓励大家给学校捐钱 |
[31:17] | or half-ass like you done your whole life. | 或者跟你以前一样 做一个垃圾演讲 |
[31:19] | I’m gonna go with B. | 我选后者 |
[31:20] | I just think if you wanna stay, you should stay. | 我只是觉得 如果你想留下 那就留下好了 |
[31:22] | So where the fuck are you going? | 你他妈要去哪 |
[31:24] | You’re gonna have more fun without me. | 我不在你会更快乐 |
[31:25] | So you’re just gonna fucking leave? Dick. | 所以你就这么走了吗 混蛋 |