时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | What the fuck, bro? | 你搞个球啊大哥 |
[00:22] | You think you can just cut me the fuck off back there? | 赶着回家给你妈收尸啊别老子的车 |
[00:25] | You fucking asshole! I’m fucking talking to you! | 混蛋玩意 跟你说话呢 |
[00:29] | Hey! Look at me, motherfucker! | 你瞎了吗 看我啊 |
[00:38] | What the fuck? | 搞毛啊 |
[00:44] | Wait, wait, wait. No, look, man. | 等等 大哥 别动怒 |
[00:47] | I’m real sorry, man. Don’t fucking do it. | 我错了 消消火 |
[00:49] | I didn’t mean to… | 我不是故意要… |
[01:00] | That’s a cute car. | 车挺可爱的 |
[01:01] | Is that your mother’s car? | 是你老妈的车吧 |
[01:02] | You have a safe fucking trip, yeah? | 祝你一路平他妈的安 |
[01:05] | Hey, how far is Ocala? | 这儿离奥卡拉还有多远 |
[01:06] | – Nine hours, Daddy. – Let’s go get that motherfucker, yeah? | -还有九个小时 老爸 -走吧 我们去抓那臭小子 |
[01:08] | – Motherfucker! – Motherfucker! | -臭小子 -臭小子 |
[01:17] | Fuck! | 见鬼了 |
[01:36] | Okay, guys, let’s go. | 孩子们 我们走吧 |
[01:40] | Come on. | 跟上 |
[01:45] | No. You never eat at a table with the little kids. | 不行 永远不要和小屁孩同桌共餐 |
[01:48] | Kids do gross shit. | 他们太恶心了 |
[01:50] | They snot all over everything, they touch their own assholes… | 擤完鼻涕到处甩 还用手摸自己的屁眼 |
[01:53] | It’s fucking gross. | 太倒胃口了 |
[02:06] | I hate mushrooms. | 我讨厌吃蘑菇 |
[02:08] | I’ll eat your fuckin’ mushrooms. | 我把你蘑菇吃掉好了 |
[02:12] | You guys wanna see me down it? | 想看我把这瓶调料一口干了吗 |
[02:14] | I’m hanging with a bunch of pussies. | 一群怂包 |
[02:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:18] | So cool. | 牛逼啊 |
[02:25] | Holy shit! I need water! | 我操 快给我点水 |
[02:29] | That’s not so hard. | 这有什么难的 |
[02:32] | Why did you do that? Oh, my God. | 你干嘛非要吃啊 天哪 |
[02:36] | Are you crying? | 你是哭了吗 |
[02:42] | I need to pee. | 我要尿尿 |
[02:45] | I bet you do. | 当然了 |
[02:54] | Shit. Truancy raid! | 完了 逃学突袭检查 |
[02:57] | All right! Y’all know the drill. | 你们都知道流程的 |
[02:59] | And no cussing on the way to the van. | 乖乖上车 不许爆粗口 |
[03:01] | Huh? Let’s go, girlie. | 走吧小妞 |
[03:03] | Don’t you fuckin’ touch me. | 少碰老娘 |
[03:05] | I don’t even go to your stupid school. | 我又不是你傻逼学校的学生 |
[03:06] | You keep that up, | 你要还是这态度 |
[03:07] | and I’m gonna have to call your parents, all right? | 我就叫你的家长来 听到没 |
[03:09] | – You, check her bag for contraband. – Hey, give it back! | -你 查查她包里有没有违禁品 -还给我 |
[03:12] | Stop that! | 不许这样 |
[03:16] | What the fuck! | 你干嘛呢 |
[03:17] | Put me down! I don’t go to his fucking school! | 放老娘下来 老娘死也不去上你的破学 |
[03:20] | Not so tough now, are you? | 牛逼不起来了吧 小姑娘 |
[03:32] | Where’s the girl? | 刚才的女孩呢 |
[03:34] | Uh, I don’t know which girl you mean, | 我不知道你是说哪一个女孩 |
[03:36] | but the truancy cops just raided this bitch. | 不过逃学突袭警察刚刚来 把孩子都带走了 |
[03:59] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[04:01] | I mean, kneeing that narc in the balls like that… | 像刚才那样踢爆警察的蛋蛋 简直帅爆 |
[04:03] | Move over Cate Blanchett, | 凯特·布兰切特可以退位了 |
[04:04] | I think I found my new spirit animal. | 你已经正式晋升为我的新神兽 |
[04:05] | Please tell me you’re new here. | 你一定是新来的转学生吧 |
[04:07] | I’m just on vacation, or whatever. | 我就是来这儿度假的 |
[04:09] | – In Richmond Hill? – Why? | -来列治文山度假吗 -为什么啊 |
[04:12] | Because mind ya own business, that’s why. | 小明的爷爷活了八十岁 因为不管闲事 |
[04:13] | – Oh! She’s sassy. – Okay. | -她很拽哦 -好吧 |
[04:15] | Is there some sort of way we can bust out of here? | 有什么能让我们溜出去的方法吗 |
[04:17] | Like a fucking fire alarm we can pull, or something? | 比如拉个防火警报什么的 |
[04:20] | You’re low-key hilarious. | 你搞笑得很低调嘛 |
[04:22] | This is lunch detention, not prison. | 不过是午餐留校而已 又不是进监狱了 |
[04:23] | Plus, don’t you need your bag? | 而且你的包不还被扣着呢嘛 |
[04:25] | They’ll give it back to you later. | 他们一会儿会还回来的 |
[04:26] | But for now, we should probably just chill | 但现在我们要做的就是乖乖待着 |
[04:28] | and wait to see what the snack is. | 等着看一会发什么吃的 |
[04:30] | They feed you during detention here? | 留校察看居然还发吃的 |
[04:31] | Don’t worry, if it’s bland, we got some | 没事 要是没什么味道 我们这里还有 |
[04:34] | Flamin’ Cheetos stashed over in Non-Fiction. | 香辣味的奇多 在非小说那边的书架藏着 |
[04:37] | So, you’re hanging out with us after school. That’s a thing. | 放学之后你得和我们一起玩 一言为定 |
[04:40] | Yep. | 对 |
[04:49] | Man! This hotel’s is on some four-star shit! | 老兄 这居然是家四星级酒店啊 |
[04:52] | I can use this fancy lotion, right? | 那些高大上的乳液我能用吗 |
[04:53] | Take it. Take the soap. | 用呗 香皂也顺手带走 |
[04:54] | Take everything. I don’t care. | 想拿什么拿什么 我不管 |
[04:58] | Don’t people mingle and shit at conferences? | 开大会的话 人们不是得到处串门社交什么的吗 |
[05:00] | Should you get down there? | 你还不下去和他们一起吗 |
[05:02] | Not yet. I’ve got to get settled, | 一会吧 我得先把事情安置好 |
[05:03] | gotta iron some shirts, work on my speech… | 熨几件衬衫 琢磨琢磨演讲稿 |
[05:06] | We could just bail and get back to finding Wayne. | 或者我们可以翘掉会议 继续去找韦恩 |
[05:08] | No. Can’t. | 不行 |
[05:09] | The Superintendent is gonna be following up on how I do, | 教委负责人会关注我的演讲情况 |
[05:11] | since she knows there’s a chance to get some grant money. | 因为她知道这个演讲是个拿补助金的机会 |
[05:14] | How much cash we talkin’? | 能给多少钱呢 |
[05:15] | I don’t know. Enough to buy some computers | 不太清楚 够买几台电脑 |
[05:17] | and other computer things. | 和别的电脑配件什么的 |
[05:19] | But I can’t do anything with the room like this. | 房间这么乱我没法工作 |
[05:24] | Oh, shit. You haven’t even started on your speech yet. | 我懂了 你都没开始写稿子吧 |
[05:29] | What? Yes, I have. You don’t… | 你说什么呢 我当然写了 |
[05:30] | What are you talking about? | 我不知道你在讲什么 |
[05:31] | You’re procrastinating. | 你有拖延症 |
[05:33] | I do the same thing when I have a big paper due. | 我有长论文要交的时候也这样 |
[05:35] | I’ll clean my room, | 我会打扫房间 |
[05:36] | pick up those tiny fuzz balls off my sweaters… | 从毛衣上揪毛球玩 懒驴上套屎尿多 |
[05:38] | I wrote it, okay? Basically. It’s all up here. | 我写了好嘛 全写在我脑子里 |
[05:41] | Why don’t you go relax by the pool, downstairs? | 你不如到楼下的泳池去放松一下 |
[05:44] | Because what’s the point, okay? | 这一切都是何必呢 |
[05:45] | It doesn’t even matter what I say. We’re never gonna get a grant. | 我扯什么根本不重要 反正我们也拿不到补助金 |
[05:48] | And even if we did, | 就算我们真拿到了 |
[05:49] | you know what those kids are gonna do with the technology it buys? | 你知道那群败家孩子会怎么对待新买的高科技产品吗 |
[05:51] | They’re immediately gonna break it, | 分分钟就能弄坏 |
[05:52] | steal it, or pour chocolate milk into it. | 偷了去卖 或者往里面倒巧克力奶 |
[05:55] | So, what’s the point? | 所以何必呢 |
[05:56] | You know they have a sauna down there, too, right? | 你知道楼下还有桑拿吧 |
[05:57] | Maybe you’re right. We should brainstorm some ideas. | 可能你是对的 我们应该一起想个点子出来 |
[06:01] | What have you got? | 你有什么想法吗 |
[06:04] | Dude, could you just go downstairs, | 老哥 你能不能下楼待会儿 |
[06:05] | so I can watch my porn movies? | 好让我看会儿黄片 |
[06:07] | Please get dressed. | 穿好衣服 |
[06:14] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[06:15] | How long are you in town for? | 你打算在这里待多久 |
[06:17] | Are you doing anything tonight? | 今晚你有什么安排吗 |
[06:19] | Oh, fuck yeah, dude. Good call. | 我操 提醒得真是时候 |
[06:20] | Our super lame-ass Spring Fling’s tonight. | 我们土掉渣的春季舞会就在今晚 |
[06:22] | Ugh! I’m not comin’ to your weird dance. | 我才不去看你们跳什么奇怪的舞 |
[06:24] | I don’t even go here. | 我都不是这儿的学生 |
[06:24] | No, that doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 |
[06:26] | We can bring whoever we want as dates. | 我们可以带任何人当舞伴 |
[06:28] | I am bringing this hot miss, | 我要带这位辣妹去 |
[06:29] | but I’m thinking, | 但我在考虑 |
[06:33] | we all go as a polyamorous lezzy throuple, yeah? | 我们可以组合来个蕾丝三人行 |
[06:36] | Can you imagine how hard they’d shit their fucking pants? | 想象一下他们的钛合金狗眼被亮瞎的样子吧 |
[06:40] | Look at how eeked out this hoecake is already. | 看给这婊子吓的 |
[06:44] | See that? | 看到没 |
[06:45] | That’s the international sign for cunnilingus. | 这是国际通用舔逼手势 |
[06:47] | Of course, you wouldn’t know that | 不过你当然不知道了 |
[06:48] | because you’re dating a high school boy, right? | 因为你男朋友是个毛都没长齐的高中小孩 |
[06:51] | How about you? You got anyone? | 你呢 你有对象了吗 |
[06:52] | A guy? A girl? | 男生 还是女生 |
[06:55] | I don’t know. I got a Wayne. | 不知道 我有个韦恩 |
[06:59] | What the fuck is “A Wayne”? | “有个韦恩”是个什么鬼 |
[07:06] | Holy shit! | 卧了个大槽 |
[07:31] | I guess that’s a fuckin’ Wayne. | 我猜这就是那个韦恩了吧 |
[07:38] | Is this the boy you had a little kerfuffle with? | 这就是那个和你发生过口角的男生吧 |
[07:41] | He means the dangerous criminal | 他指的是把你双手钉在面包车上的 |
[07:42] | who nail-gunned your hands to a van. | 那个危险罪犯 |
[07:44] | Listen, when I talked to the other cops, | 听着 我已经和另外几个 |
[07:46] | the guys who wore actual uniforms, | 穿警服的警察交代过了 |
[07:48] | I told them everything I knew. | 把我知道的都告诉他们了 |
[07:49] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[07:59] | So, I’m assuming the hiring circumstances | 我假定你雇佣他的时候 |
[08:02] | were similar to these gentlemen’s? | 工作环境和雇佣这些人差不多吧 |
[08:03] | I didn’t find him on Linkedln, if that’s what you mean. | 我又不可能从招聘网上应聘的他 |
[08:06] | Did you pay him? | 你付他工钱了吗 |
[08:07] | Of course, I fuckin’ paid him. | 我当然付那臭小子工钱了 |
[08:08] | And this is what I get for it? | 而这就是他给我的回报 |
[08:10] | Right. | 行吧 |
[08:11] | Well, that doesn’t quite add up now, does it? | 这就有点说不通了吧 |
[08:13] | May I have my goddamn phone back, please? | 你能把我手机还回来吗 |
[08:16] | Look, the kids are on the road, okay? They need to eat. | 孩子们在路上风餐露宿的 他们总得想法子吃饭 |
[08:18] | I know you want to think he’s some kind of angel, | 我知道你想把他当成人畜无害的小天使 |
[08:20] | but if Wayne got desperate, | 但如果他无路可走了 |
[08:21] | we’re gonna have serious problems here. | 可就一发不可收拾了 |
[08:24] | Welcome to the Fayetteville Immigration Detention Center. | 欢迎致电费耶特维尔移民拘留中心 |
[08:27] | Our menu options have changed. For English press 1. | 我们的电话选项有一些改变 英文服务请按一 |
[08:31] | You know, I came across a gentleman in Massachusetts, | 我曾遇到过一位马萨诸塞州的绅士 |
[08:33] | who had the darnedest scheme. | 他想出个最卑鄙无耻的计划 |
[08:36] | He’d hire workers with questionable citizenship status, | 他会雇佣一些身份有问题的工人们 |
[08:38] | and at the end of the day, instead of paying them, | 等他们做完工 他不光不给他们钱 |
[08:41] | he’d turn them in to Immigration. | 还把他们押送到移民局去 |
[08:44] | Now, I hate to be rude, | 我不想显得自己很没教养 |
[08:45] | so, allow me to translate for our Spanish-speaking friends… | 请允许我翻译给这些讲西语的朋友们听听 |
[09:02] | I’m takin’ you’re not much of a school-type, are ya? | 我猜你不是那种喜欢上学的人 对吧 |
[09:06] | People didn’t like me much. | 大家都不怎么喜欢我 |
[09:10] | And I didn’t like them much back. | 我也不喜欢他们 |
[09:12] | Me, neither. | 我也是 |
[09:14] | I dunno. | 我不知道 |
[09:15] | Schools are always gonna be filled with boneheads. | 学校里总是有数不尽的傻逼 |
[09:17] | So’s my house. | 我家里也是 |
[09:19] | At least, at school, I got a decent lunch. | 不过在学校的话 我好歹能吃顿像样的午餐 |
[09:24] | I was actually good at it, you know. | 其实我在学校还算如鱼得水 |
[09:26] | I had a best friend… | 我曾经还有个好闺蜜 |
[09:32] | – I liked that pink soap. – What? | -我喜欢那块粉色香皂 -什么 |
[09:35] | The soap in the bathrooms. | 厕所里那块 |
[09:38] | Smells clean. | 闻起来很干净 |
[09:40] | You got a weird thing with smells, man. | 你对气味可真是有特殊癖好 |
[09:43] | You ever even read a book before? | 你读过书吗 |
[09:46] | – Comics count? – Jesus. | -漫画算吗 -服了你了 |
[09:49] | I read a book before. | 我之前读过一本书 |
[09:51] | – Yeah? What was it called? – I don’t remember. | -是吗 书名是什么 -我不记得了 |
[09:53] | – What was it about? – Werewolves. | -关于什么的呢 -狼人 |
[09:57] | Figures. | 我猜也是 |
[09:58] | There was also a lady who was part tarantula. | 里面还有位半人半狼蛛的女士 |
[10:00] | Yeah, of course there was. | 当然了 |
[10:04] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[10:05] | maybe it was just our school that was shit. | 可能只有我们学校烂得要死 |
[10:08] | Maybe if we went someplace like this place, | 也许当初我们在这种地方上学 |
[10:10] | it would be different. | 一切都会不同 |
[10:11] | Dude, that was the tits. | 久仰大名 |
[10:16] | Mrs. Prince totally thought that your motorcycle was like a small earthquake. | 普林斯女士听到你摩托车的声音 还以为是地震了 |
[10:21] | She’s like, “This is what your drills are for! | 她还说”养兵千日 用兵一时 |
[10:22] | Remember your training!” | 记住疏散的流程” |
[10:26] | Trish and Jenny. | 这是崔西和珍妮 |
[10:27] | – What’s up? | -你好啊 |
[10:32] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会幸会 |
[10:37] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[10:39] | So, you are coming to Spring Fling with us. | 你们得和我们一起去春季舞会 |
[10:42] | Oh, yeah, 100%. | 必须的 |
[10:44] | And we may need to make an entrance on your bike. | 我们说不定还要骑着你的摩托车潇洒上场 |
[10:46] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 我想起来了 |
[10:47] | We should release doves if we can find them. | 我们可以去找点鸽子到时候放 |
[10:49] | Like a stupid dance? | 傻不拉几的舞会吗 |
[10:50] | With people dancing to, like, stupid music? | 和别人跟着傻不拉几的音乐跳舞那种吗 |
[10:54] | Um, exactly. | 就是如此啦 |
[10:56] | But just for shits ‘n gigs. | 纯粹为了开心 |
[10:57] | To rip on people, like, ironically. | 可以嘲讽别人 |
[10:58] | Talk shit on all the jocks tryin’ get it in. | 调戏那些想勾搭妹子的大学运动员 |
[11:02] | Don’t ya need good clothes to get into a stupid dance? | 去傻不拉几舞会难道不需要穿好看的衣服吗 |
[11:05] | You know what? Actually, it’s cool. | 这不是什么大问题 |
[11:07] | My dad’s girlfriend… Uh, we can go to my place. | 我爸女朋友就有 可以去我家 |
[11:09] | She has all these psycho-slut dresses that we can try on! | 她有超多小婊砸风格的衣服 |
[11:13] | Oh, my God, and we can pre-game. Like hard. | 天 我们还可以来点热场酒 大喝特喝 |
[11:15] | We’re gonna pre-game. | 就这么说定了 |
[11:16] | I don’t know. Maybe it’ll be fun? | 应该会比较有趣吧 |
[11:18] | But nothing they said sounds like it. | 但她俩说的没一个听起来有趣 |
[11:20] | No, no, no. We voted. | 不不不 我们投过票了 |
[11:23] | Um, seven to three. You’re going now. | 七比三 你们去定了 |
[11:25] | – See ya. – See ya later, ladies. | -到时候见 -到时候见 美女们 |
[11:28] | Maybe they’ll have that pink soap you like. | 也许会有你喜欢的那种粉色香皂 |
[11:36] | – Give me one of your peppers… – Go fuck yourself. Back off! | -给我一包你的胡椒粉 -滚远点 |
[11:38] | For the love of Christ, will the two of you shut the fuck up? | 仙人板板 你们两个能闭嘴吗 |
[11:41] | Tryin’ to see if these jag-offs called about that demo job. | 我得看看那几个傻屌有没有打电话来讨论拆迁的活 |
[11:45] | Would you fuck off with your sticky mitts! | 拿你脏手戳自己去 |
[11:47] | Fucking machine, man. It’s a piece of shit. It won’t work. | 傻逼机器 简直是坨屎 根本没法用 |
[11:49] | – You hit seven? – Hit seven, then the access number. | -你按了七没 -先按七 然后打接入号码 |
[11:52] | What’s the access number? | 接入号码是多少 |
[11:54] | – Carl, access number? – I don’t know. | -卡尔 快说啊 -我不知道 |
[11:57] | Oh, try Del’s birthday. | 试试黛尔的生日 |
[12:00] | – July 20th. – Twentieth. Right. | -七月二十号 -二十 没错 |
[12:05] | Working. | 可以了 |
[12:06] | Hi, Mr. Or Mrs. Luccetti? Am I saying that right? | 卢开蒂先生或女士 不知道我是否读对了名字 |
[12:11] | This is Vice Principal Walsh from Alabaster High. | 我是阿拉巴斯特高中的副校长沃尔什 |
[12:13] | Give me some of your coleslaw… | 给我点凉拌菜丝 |
[12:14] | Your daughter got detention… | 您女儿被留校察看了 |
[12:16] | She didn’t have her student ID and our system’s down, | 她没带学生证 我们的系统也崩溃了 |
[12:19] | but we found your number in her bag. | 但我们在她包里找到了您的号码 |
[12:21] | So, if you could come on in, | 如果您能来一趟 |
[12:22] | help sort this out, that’ll be great. | 解决一下问题 那就再好不过了 |
[12:24] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[12:25] | I want some more sweet tea. | 我还想喝甜茶 |
[12:26] | – Shut the fuck up. – Not before you clean your ear… | -嘴给我闭紧 -在你好好抠耳屎之前… |
[12:28] | Don’t you fucking touch me! | 你他妈别碰我 |
[12:31] | – Fuck you, Carl. – Fuck you! | -日死你 卡尔 -我才日死你 |
[12:32] | – Fuck you, motherfucker! – Fuck you, motherfucker! | -我操 傻逼玩意儿 -我操你 傻屌玩意儿 |
[12:44] | I love your room. | 你的房间太酷了 |
[12:46] | My dad’s tragic taste in girlfriends did not disappoint… | 我父亲找女友的垃圾品味也不算让人失望嘛 |
[12:50] | – Look at these. – Fucking Bridgette. | -看这些衣服 -布丽吉特可真行 |
[12:54] | What, did your dad meet her | 你爸哪儿认识的她啊 |
[12:56] | in a slutty mental hospital, or something? | 荡妇精神病院吗 |
[12:58] | Is this fox dead? | 这只狐狸是死了吗 |
[13:00] | Yeah, I took those. | 对 我拍的 |
[13:02] | Even roadkill deserves to be remembered. | 路上被撞死的动物也值得被记住 |
[13:05] | That’s wicked weird. | 这也忒诡异了 |
[13:08] | Wait. “Wicked?” | 等等 “忒” |
[13:09] | Like “Wicked” Like, witch wicked? | “忒”什么意思 阿芙洛狄忒的”忒”吗 |
[13:10] | What? No, wicked like, really. | 什么 不 “忒”的意思就是”非常” |
[13:13] | Like if you see some dudes struttin’ down a street, | 就像你看到某个人在街上大摇大摆的 |
[13:15] | you’re gonna be like, “Look at that jabroni, | 你心里就会想 “看那个屌丝 |
[13:16] | thinks he’s ‘wicked’ hot…” | 还以为自己忒性感呢” |
[13:18] | – What? – Jabroni? | -什么 -屌丝是个啥 |
[13:20] | Oh, honey, bless your heart. | 甜心 祝福你 |
[13:22] | Why does everyone keep saying that? | 为什么大家一直这么说 |
[13:24] | I don’t know, it’s Southern for, “I’m judging you.” | 不知道 就像南方版本的”我可去你的吧” |
[13:28] | Oh, Jesus. | 天 |
[13:30] | Anyway, you should totally sleep over tonight. | 总之 你今晚应该过来睡 |
[13:32] | And you should also come to our school full-time. | 你还应该”全职”来我们学校读书 |
[13:35] | Oh, my God! Yes! | 天啊 没错 |
[13:36] | Dude, it could be like this all the time. | 我们可以一直这样 |
[13:38] | – Like The Three Wicked Bitches! – Oh, my God. | -“忒婊了”三人组 -我的个天 |
[13:42] | – So good. – How do I look? | -非常好 -这件怎么样 |
[13:47] | I like you in your regular clothes. | 我喜欢你穿平时那些衣服 |
[13:51] | You need something, too, you know. | 你也需要换件衣服 |
[13:52] | Dude, got you, got you. | 有主意了 |
[13:54] | Uh, yes. | 就这件 |
[13:56] | This is from my dad’s third wedding. | 我爸第三次婚礼时穿的 |
[14:02] | I gotta go to the bathroom. | 我得去下洗手间 |
[14:04] | Don’t you like it? It’s got matching pants, too. | 你不喜欢吗 还有配套的裤子 |
[14:06] | I don’t care. | 关我屁事 |
[14:09] | “And just like Middleweight Champion Marvin Hagler, | “就像中量级冠军马文·哈格勒 |
[14:09] | 国际拳击手 籍贯美国马萨诸塞州布罗克顿 | |
[14:12] | Hagler High can take a beating. | 哈格勒高中经受得起考验 |
[14:14] | That’s why I believe we can be a contender | 因此我相信我们可以成为教育领域的 |
[14:16] | in the arena of education.” | 一名有力竞争者” |
[14:18] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[14:20] | – Good Jesus, or bad Jesus? – Bad Jesus. | -好的感叹还是坏的感叹 -坏的感叹 |
[14:23] | If you can’t talk up Hagler to a bunch of nerdy-ass principals | 如果你都没法在一群献身教学事业呆头呆脑的校长面前 |
[14:26] | who are balls deep into education, | 热情地谈论哈格勒高中 |
[14:27] | how do you expect to get through to Wayne, | 那你怎么可能劝得动韦恩 |
[14:29] | a kid who hates school? | 他可是恨死学校了 |
[14:30] | What do you want me to do? | 那你想让我做什么 |
[14:31] | Motivate me. You gotta speak through here. | 试试让我振奋起来 你得发自内心 |
[14:34] | You’re a friggin’ principal. | 你可是个校长 |
[14:34] | Tap into why you wanted to be one in the first place. | 深入探讨你最初为什么想当校长 |
[14:36] | Honestly, I didn’t. | 老实说 我并不想 |
[14:37] | I took a gym teacher temp job, | 我就是临时的体育老师 |
[14:39] | and next thing you know, they made me Principal. | 结果他们突然就让我当了校长 |
[14:40] | That’s some white privilege shit right there. | 所谓的白人特权罢了 |
[14:42] | That’s what I said. | 我也是这么说的 |
[14:44] | Listen, you got two options. | 听好了 你有两个选择 |
[14:46] | Reach deep down inside and come up with a speech | 好好思考 深入内心 撰写一篇讲稿 |
[14:48] | that’ll inspire people to donate to our school, | 能够激励大家给我们学校捐款 |
[14:51] | or, half-ass it, like you’ve done your whole life, | 或者蒙混过关 就像你一直以来那样 |
[14:54] | and steal a speech off the Internet | 学学你那些懒蛋学生 |
[14:55] | like your lazy-ass students do. | 在网上抄一篇 |
[15:00] | – I’m gonna go with B. The second thing. – What the fuck! | -我选第二个方案好了 -哔了狗了 |
[15:03] | Speeches for Principal… | 校长发言讲稿 |
[15:08] | “To lead is to listen. To educate is to understand. | “引领就是倾听 教育就是理解 |
[15:13] | To inspire, you must be more than a prince or a pal.” | 若想激励他人 你不能仅仅只是杰出人物[校]或益友[长]” |
[15:18] | I like that. | 我喜欢这段 |
[15:22] | I’m using it. | 就它了 |
[15:43] | Hey, Wayne! Can you grab my hair clip out of my bag? | 韦恩 你能从我包里拿下发夹吗 |
[16:02] | 起点 罗得岛州西格林威治 终点 加利福尼亚州洛杉矶 | |
[16:04] | What the fuck, Wayne? You hear me? | 操 韦恩 你聋了吗 |
[16:09] | Oh, no, I need more color than this. | 不行 这颜色也太单调了 |
[16:11] | Gonna add some cilantro. How’s that look? | 再加点香菜 怎么样 |
[16:15] | Shades of Robin Hood, really. | 真的是仿若罗宾汉的影子 |
[16:17] | – Cilantro? – The boy. | -香菜吗 -那个男孩 |
[16:19] | Stealing from the rich, helping the poor… | 劫富济贫 |
[16:21] | Sarge, we’ve now seen cases of arson, assault, | 警司 我们已经见识了他纵火 袭击他人 |
[16:25] | a hole where a motherfucker’s nose used to be, | 咬掉了一个混蛋的鼻子 |
[16:28] | and you’re still goin’ on like he’s some type of choir boy! | 你居然还觉得他是那种唱诗班男孩 |
[16:36] | Well, shit. You ain’t gained a pound! | 神了 你一点没胖 |
[16:39] | Night yoga, my friend. | 多亏了夜间瑜伽 老兄 |
[16:41] | – How’s Connie? – Good, good. | -康妮还好吗 -挺好的 |
[16:43] | She just self-published a kids’ book | 她自己出版了一本儿童读物 |
[16:46] | about a couple of seashells learning to listen to one other. | 讲两只海贝学习如何倾听对方 |
[16:51] | Well, you gotta jiggle the handle. Jiggle it hard. | 你得摇手柄 用力点 |
[16:55] | I wanna thank you for sleuthin’ out that construction business. | 谢谢你帮忙调查那个建筑工的事 |
[16:59] | To think I was considerin’ that asshole for my kitchen remodel. | 我居然还想过找那个混蛋帮我改建厨房 |
[17:03] | The reason I tracked you down here… | 我来找你 是因为… |
[17:05] | Mayor over in Fayetteville, | 费耶特维尔的市长 |
[17:07] | he’s got every cop he can get | 集结了所有警察 |
[17:09] | out looking for a maniac who assaulted his son | 在找一个疯子 那人在费尔蒙特某维修站 |
[17:11] | at a pit stop over in Fairmont. | 袭击了市长的儿子 |
[17:14] | Doused the kid in gasoline, threatened to torch him. | 淋了他一身汽油 威胁说要烧死他 |
[17:17] | Guess what, | 你猜怎么着 |
[17:18] | this particular maniac had a Boston accent. | 这个疯子操着一口波士顿口音 |
[17:21] | I can’t stop it. | 我停不下来 |
[17:23] | – Well, get some more towels. – Sorry, ran out already. | -再拿些毛巾啊 -抱歉 早就没了 |
[17:27] | – How fast is this thing flowing? – 14… | -这东西流得有多快 -十四… |
[17:30] | – Evidence room. – Getting the evidence now. | -去证据保管室 -马上就去 |
[17:32] | Damn, duty calls. | 该死 来任务了 |
[17:34] | Anything else develops, I’ll let you know. | 有什么后续 我会告诉你的 |
[17:40] | All right, so, | 好吧 |
[17:41] | say we chalk this up to a good kid having a bad week, | 我们假设他是个好孩子 这周过得很不顺 |
[17:44] | and he’s this Robin Hood-type you think he is, | 他也如你所想是罗宾汉那种人 |
[17:47] | then what? | 然后呢 |
[17:49] | What are you hoping to get out of this, Sarge? | 你想怎么办 警司 |
[17:51] | I guess what I’m really wondering is, | 我真心想知道的是 |
[17:53] | do we need to protect Wayne from the world, | 我们应该保护韦恩不受这个世界伤害 |
[17:55] | or do we need to protect the world from Wayne? | 还是应该保护这个世界不受韦恩伤害 |
[17:57] | It’s like trying to photograph this pea soup. | 就像是想拍一张豌豆汤的图 |
[17:59] | No matter how many filters I put on, | 不管你加多少层滤镜 |
[18:01] | it doesn’t change the fact that it still looks like baby shit. | 它看着还是像小孩粑粑 |
[18:08] | You know what’d pull these together? | 你知道什么才是画龙点睛之笔吗 |
[18:10] | Ladies’ monocles. | 女式单片眼镜 |
[18:12] | You guys, about this dance. | 关于这个舞会 |
[18:14] | – Are we actually gonna dance? – Ah, it depends. | -我们真的要跳舞吗 -看情况咯 |
[18:17] | Yeah, if a half dope song comes on, I’ll be like… | 如果有还不错的音乐 我就会这样… |
[18:20] | Oh, yeah! It’s my baby girl. | 没错 是我的宝贝女孩 |
[18:22] | “Wicked” Hot. Say it. | 忒性感了 快跟着我说 |
[18:25] | Wicked hot. | 忒性感了 |
[18:26] | What about you, New England Clam Chowder? | 你呢 新英格兰蛤肉杂烩浓汤 |
[18:28] | – Oh, you want to see somethin’? – Oh, yeah. | -你想看我跳吗 -来啊 |
[18:30] | – All right, you wanna see something? – Let’s go. | -要看是吧 -来吧 |
[18:33] | Del… | 黛尔 |
[18:35] | What the crud? What took you so long? | 怎么回事啊 半天没来 |
[18:38] | – Where’s my hairclip? – Could we talk? | -我发夹呢 -我们能聊聊吗 |
[18:42] | Not here? | 不在这里聊 |
[18:45] | Dude, what the fuck is wrong with this guy? | 这人有什么毛病 |
[18:50] | Hey, we’re almost done. | 我们就快好了 |
[18:52] | Will you stop acting like such a fucking weirdo? | 你能别表现得像个怪胎一样吗 |
[18:56] | I think you should stay. | 我觉得你该留下来 |
[18:57] | What? Yeah, we’re staying for the dance… | 什么 我们是要留下来去舞会呀 |
[18:59] | It’s fine. I get it. | 没事的 我理解 |
[19:02] | What the hell’s wrong with you? | 你什么毛病 |
[19:06] | I just think if you want to stay, you should stay. | 我就是觉得你想留下来 就留下来吧 |
[19:11] | So, where the fuck are you going? | 那你他妈去哪儿 |
[19:18] | You’ll have more fun without me. | 没有我你会玩得更开心 |
[19:19] | So, you’re just gonna fucking leave? | 你就这么走了吗 |
[19:21] | Real cool move, dick! | 你可真厉害 混蛋 |
[19:24] | I’ll see you later, then? | 那我一会儿还来找你吗 |
[19:30] | So, should I cancel our P.F. Chang’s reservation? | 那我要取消我们华馆的预定吗 |
[19:33] | They get real cunty about last minute shit. | 他们很烦临时取消什么的 |
[19:40] | 阿拉巴斯特高中 春季舞会 | |
[19:58] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[20:05] | Guys, be honest with me. | 快跟我说实话 |
[20:06] | Is this too fucking much? | 这会不会太过头了 |
[20:07] | Nah, dude, we look so fucking elegant right now. | 不会 妹子 我们看上去都美炸了 |
[20:10] | For real, we look like some top shelf Helen Mirrens over here. | 没错 我们仨就好比是高配版海伦·米伦 |
[20:10] | 英国女演员 2007年凭借《女王》获得奥斯卡最佳女主角 | |
[20:12] | Dude, check out fucking Jeremy. | 妹子 快看杰若米 |
[20:15] | Hey, dude, they have to actually be into it, you chode! | 你情我愿才行得通 笨蛋 |
[20:23] | – Hey, you okay, lady bro? – Yeah, man, fine. | -你还好吗 老妹 -好着呢 |
[20:43] | – Hey, you know Trish and Jenny? – Yeah, man. I know them. | -你认识崔西和珍妮 -认识 |
[20:48] | Those two wild, you know what I’m saying? | 她俩太狂野了 你懂我的意思吗 |
[20:53] | – Can you give this to ’em? – Sure, buddy. | -你能把这个给她们吗 -没问题 兄弟 |
[20:56] | I can’t promise anything right now. | 我这会儿没法百分百保证 |
[20:59] | I just got into some pretty dank nuggs. | 因为我刚到手了一批上等大麻 |
[21:03] | That’s pretty sweet, right? | 挺甜蜜的 不是吗 |
[21:05] | Every Friday, it’s the same thing. | 每个周五 都是如此 |
[21:06] | They come here, order their mushroom pizza. | 他们来这里 点一份蘑菇披萨 |
[21:10] | – I hate mushrooms. – Yeah, so does he. | -我讨厌蘑菇 -那家伙也是 |
[21:13] | He hates the music in here, the smell of the place. | 他讨厌这里的音乐 这里的味道 |
[21:16] | He tells me every week when she’s not listening. | 每周他都偷偷这样告诉我 |
[21:19] | And I tell him, “Man, | 我就跟他说 “老兄 |
[21:20] | I can make your pizza half mushroom, half cheese.” | 我可以把你们的披萨做成蘑菇芝士各一半” |
[21:24] | But he wants it that way. | 但他就希望老样子 |
[21:25] | Just so he can pick them off, and give them to her. | 这样他就可以把蘑菇都挑出来 给她吃 |
[21:28] | Sacrifice, man. | 正所谓为爱牺牲 |
[21:41] | He may not be eating mushrooms, | 他也许不会吃蘑菇 |
[21:43] | but you know what he’ll be eating later? | 但你知道他一会儿会吃什么吗 |
[21:45] | Vintage pussy. | 陈年老逼 |
[21:57] | Best to watch the evidence in here. | 最好在这里查阅证据 |
[21:59] | It’s the only room in the building | 这是这栋楼唯一不受 |
[22:00] | not affected by our unfortunate plumbing situation. | 那糟糕的排水系统影响的房间 |
[22:03] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[22:06] | Sir, we need you on the third floor. | 长官 麻烦来一下三楼 |
[22:10] | Look, fellas. I gotta go. Good luck. | 老兄们 我得走了 祝你们好运 |
[22:14] | All right, so, if we see legit video proof | 好吧 如果我们看到确凿的视频证据 |
[22:17] | of this kid on the verge of straight-up fiery murder, | 证明这个孩子处于成为杀人凶手的边缘 |
[22:20] | – I just wanna let you know that… – Just hit it, Jay. | -我只是希望你能知道… -快打开看吧 杰伊 |
[22:27] | It’s not him. That ain’t him. | 不是他 那不是他 |
[22:33] | Wait, that’s the motherfucker I tased! | 等等 那不是我电过的家伙嘛 |
[22:36] | 「用领导力重燃希望」 校长大会 | |
[22:38] | Being a leader is sometimes messy. | 身为一个领导者 有时会很混乱 |
[22:40] | Both for you and the people who work for you. | 对你自己和你的手下均是如此 |
[22:43] | Maybe you’re positive, you know the right road to take. | 也许你乐观向上 你知道正确的前进方向 |
[22:47] | – Hey. What’d I miss? – Hey, what are you doing down here? | -我错过什么了吗 -怎么跑到这下面来了 |
[22:49] | I thought you wanted alone time. | 我以为你想自己一个人呆会儿 |
[22:51] | Turns out I only needed three minutes. | 结果发现我只需要独处三分钟 |
[22:52] | All right. Just be quiet. I’m up next. | 好吧 安静点 马上到我了 |
[22:54] | To lead is to listen. | 引领就是倾听 |
[22:56] | To educate is to understand. | 教育就是理解 |
[22:59] | To inspire, you must be more than a prince or a pal… | 若想激励他人 你不能仅仅只是杰出人物或益友 |
[23:04] | Oh, for fuck’s sake. Oh, no, no, no. | 妈逼 别这样啊 |
[23:09] | He just steal your stolen speech? | 他照搬了你抄来的讲稿吗 |
[23:11] | Dumbass. Should’ve scrolled to the second one. | 真蠢 你该往下翻用第二条的 |
[23:13] | I don’t have to look any further | 我不必做多么远大的设想 |
[23:15] | than watching my own teaching staff in action. | 更重要的是自己的教职员工能行动起来 |
[23:18] | I am incredible… | 我极其… |
[23:30] | – Hey, you like football? – No. | -你喜欢橄榄球吗 -不喜欢 |
[23:32] | Awesome, same. Yeah, that’s why I row. | 很好 我也是 所以我划船 |
[23:35] | Oh, honey, bless your heart. | 亲爱的 祝福你 |
[24:36] | – Who is that? – That’s fucking Wayne. | -那是谁啊 -韦恩本尊 |
[24:39] | Wayne! Wayne! Wayne! Wayne! | 韦恩 韦恩 韦恩 |
[24:43] | Wayne! Wayne! Wayne! Wayne! | 韦恩 韦恩 韦恩 |
[25:06] | Do you wanna dance with me? | 你想跟我跳舞吗 |
[25:10] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[25:11] | How sweaty are your hands? | 得看你手有多湿了 |
[25:27] | 欢迎来到第八届 「用领导力重燃希望」 校长大会 | |
[25:35] | Hey, how you doin’? I’m, uh, Tom Cole. | 大家好 我是汤姆·科尔 |
[25:41] | From Hagler High in Brockton, Massachusetts. | 来自马萨诸塞州布罗克顿的哈格勒高中 |
[25:44] | It’s named after Marvelous Marvin Hagler. | 名字源于马弗洛斯·马文·哈格勒 |
[25:50] | The boxer? | 那个拳击手 |
[25:51] | 1980s? | 八十年代的 |
[25:53] | No? | 不知道吗 |
[25:57] | When I was preparing for this speech, | 我准备这次演讲时 |
[25:59] | someone told me to dig deep | 有人让我深入思考 |
[26:02] | and speak from the heart. | 发言要发自内心 |
[26:04] | So, I did some digging. | 我就思考了一下 |
[26:06] | And you know what’s in there? | 你知道我心里都在想什么吗 |
[26:09] | Hate. Lots and lots of hate. | 厌恶 非常非常深的厌恶 |
[26:15] | Hate for the kids, my school, my job, | 厌恶那些孩子 我的学校 我的工作 |
[26:19] | but, uh, mostly, for myself. | 但绝大部分 是厌恶我自己 |
[26:24] | Then why are you here? | 那你为啥来这里 |
[26:26] | The gentleman wearing slacks with sandals | 穿拖鞋便裤的那位先生 |
[26:28] | would like to know why I’m here. | 想知道我为什么在这里 |
[26:29] | And, obviously, it’s because I’m trying to get a grant. | 显而易见了 我是来争取拨款的 |
[26:33] | For some electronics that’ll end up being | 为了购买一些电子产品 最后会沦落到 |
[26:35] | broken, stolen, or shit on. | 破损 被盗 或者糊上屎 |
[26:37] | That’s a true story, FYI. | 要知道 这是真事 |
[26:39] | Last time we got tablets, | 上次我们采购了平板电脑 |
[26:41] | someone took an actual shit on one. | 有人就在上面糊了屎 |
[26:43] | So, now, we need new tablets. | 现在我们需要新的平板电脑了 |
[26:45] | But you know where that shit comes from? | 但你们知道那些屎哪儿来的吗 |
[26:47] | Your ass? | 你屁眼吗 |
[26:49] | No, it comes from us. | 不 来自我们 |
[26:52] | It comes from the top. | 来自我们这些大人 |
[26:53] | And that shit trickles down. | 这些狗屎习性会跟着传给学生 |
[26:55] | Hell, I can’t even look most of the kids in the eye. | 见鬼了 我都没法直视大部分学生 |
[27:01] | Uh, because if I do, | 因为如果我看着他们 |
[27:03] | their snotty, pierced faces | 他们傲慢不羁的脸孔 |
[27:05] | just remind me that | 时刻提醒着我 |
[27:09] | I’m failing them. | 我辜负了他们 |
[27:11] | Maybe some of you have given up, too. | 你们之中有人可能也放弃了 |
[27:13] | We know Sandals with Slacks clearly has. | 穿拖鞋便裤那位显然是放弃了 |
[27:16] | Okay, I mean, Jesus. | 好吧 天呐 |
[27:18] | I mean, that’s a bad Jesus, by the way. | 我这是坏的感叹 |
[27:20] | We know this guy has, okay. | 我们知道这位放弃了 |
[27:22] | ‘Cause he stole that same speech that I was gonna do. | 因为他照搬了我本打算抄的演讲稿 |
[27:27] | He stole it from the Internet. | 全是从网上抄来的 |
[27:31] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:33] | So, all I’m saying is, we gotta work harder. | 我要说的是 我们必须更加努力 |
[27:38] | Maybe we gotta change first, | 也许在让孩子们改变之前 |
[27:41] | before we ask them to. | 我们应该先做出改变 |
[27:43] | So, | 所以 |
[27:47] | buy ’em some fuckin’ iPads. | 给他们买些iPad吧 |
[27:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[27:59] | I thought we were wearing dumb stuff. | 我以为我们会穿傻不拉几的衣服 |
[28:01] | What’s dumb about that? | 那有什么傻的 |
[28:06] | Guess I did want to go for real. | 我可能真的想过离开 |
[28:09] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[28:11] | No, I, uh, just mean… | 不 我是说 |
[28:17] | Who even are we now? | 我们到底是谁呀 |
[28:19] | What are we gonna do after we find that car? | 找到车之后我们要怎么办啊 |
[28:25] | We haven’t really talked about that. | 我们还没认真谈过这些 |
[28:27] | Are we ever even going back to school? | 还会回学校吗 |
[28:30] | Are we dropouts, now? | 我们现在算辍学了吗 |
[28:36] | I guess I just… | 我想我只是… |
[28:38] | I don’t know, I thought maybe, I’d never really have a chance | 我也不知道怎么了 也许我从没想过自己能有机会 |
[28:42] | to do this. | 做这些事 |
[28:44] | So… | 所以… |
[28:50] | I got scared. | 我害怕了 |
[28:53] | Seeing you at school, with friends… | 看着你 在学校里 和朋友一起 |
[28:58] | You looked happy, going to fancy houses… | 你看上去很开心 去那些大房子玩 |
[29:02] | It was one house. | 就一家而已 |
[29:08] | I just don’t want to take you away from a life you might like, | 我只是不想剥夺了一个你也许会喜欢 |
[29:14] | or maybe want, I don’t know. | 或想要的生活吧 |
[29:16] | It’s not like I wanna stay… | 不是说我想留下来 |
[29:20] | And even if… | 即使是… |
[29:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道怎么说了 |
[29:25] | No matter what I do, I wanna… | 不管我做什么 我都想… |
[29:29] | I wanna do it with you, or whatever. | 我想和你一起去做 |
[29:32] | I don’t wanna do it with not you. | 我不想没有你在我身边 |
[29:39] | You fuckin’ idiot. | 你真傻 |
[29:49] | – Surprise! – No! | -惊喜吧 -不要 |
[29:51] | Back the fuck up, Delilah! | 离远点 黛利拉 |
[29:53] | – Get off of him! – Get off me! | -别碰他 -别拦我 |
[29:55] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[29:57] | You fuckin’ nuts? You come into my house, | 你个疯子 跑来我家 |
[29:59] | you fucking bust up my television… | 你他妈砸了我电视 |
[30:01] | A 32-inch fuckin’ Zenith! | 三十二英寸的天顶 |
[30:02] | You kidnap my fucking daughter! | 你他妈还绑架了我女儿 |
[30:04] | Stop it! I fucking chose to leave! | 住手 我自己要离开的 |
[30:06] | Shut your fucking mouth, Delilah! | 你他妈闭嘴 黛利拉 |
[30:08] | – They’re beating up Wayne! – Fuck you. | -他们在打韦恩 -去你妈的 |
[30:13] | – Stop it! – Fuck! Fuck you! | -住手 -操 日个怪哉 |
[30:16] | Stop it! | 快住手 |
[30:18] | – Daddy! – Hold him. Hold him. | -老爹 -架着他 |
[30:27] | Motherfucker! | 小逼崽子 |
[30:29] | Fucking stop! | 快他妈住手 |
[30:30] | – Come here! – Stop, Daddy! | -来啊 -快住手 爸 |
[30:35] | Nice shot. | 干得漂亮 |
[30:36] | You take my fucking nose, motherfucker. | 你咬断了我鼻子 杂种 |
[30:38] | You pretty boy? | 长得挺秀气是吧 |
[30:39] | Go get those goddamn bolt cutters. | 去把断线钳拿来 |
[30:41] | – Cannibal. – We’re taking a nose with us. | -狂欢咯 -我要以牙还牙 把他鼻子割下来 |
[30:44] | – Get the fuck off of Wayne! – Oh, Jesus Christ. | -离韦恩远点 -我勒个去 |
[30:49] | Let’s go, bitch. What the fuck you got? | 来啊 贱人 看你什么能耐 |
[30:51] | – Come on, motherfucker. – Let’s go! | -来啊 小毛头们 -上啊 |
[30:52] | *Staring blankly ahead just making my way* | *目光直视前方 大步向前* |
[30:56] | *Making a way through the crowd* | *我奋力地只为穿过人群* |
[30:59] | Jesus. You okay? | 天啊 你没事吧 |
[31:04] | Come on, we gotta go. | 快点 我们得走了 |
[31:04] | *And I need you* | *我需要你* |
[31:07] | *And I miss you* | *我想念你* |
[31:09] | *And now I wonder* | *此刻我思索着* |
[31:12] | *If I could fall into the sky* | *若能翱翔在天际* |
[31:17] | *Do you think time would pass me by?* | *时光是否能将我轻饶* |
[31:21] | Delilah! | 黛利拉 |
[31:23] | *’Cause you know I’d walk a thousand miles* | *只因你懂我会不远千里* |
[31:27] | *if I could just hold you* | *只为拥你入怀* |
[31:29] | Suck on this, you fucking scumbag! | 逼货 混蛋老头 |
[31:31] | That’s what you get for fucking with… | 谁让你他妈要招惹 |
[31:38] | I think, | 我觉得吧 |
[31:41] | if I were him, fugitive state of mind, | 如果我是他 又是在跑路 |
[31:46] | I’m probably tired and hungry. | 多半又累又饿 |
[31:50] | If this is about soup, Jay, we’ve got real problems. | 如果又是汤达人的事 杰伊 我们有要事要忙 |
[31:52] | No, I found the videos | 不 我找到了这段视频 |
[31:54] | that the Luccetti boys have been posting from their trip. | 卢切蒂兄弟一直在更新他们的行程 |
[31:56] | Look at their last post. | 看他们最新的那条 |
[32:02] | Good God, what are those men… | 我的个老天 那些人是… |
[32:04] | Stop, Daddy! | 住手 老爸 |
[32:05] | – Is that Wayne? – Yeah. | -那是韦恩吗 -没错 |
[32:14] | Christ on crutches. | 大开眼界 |
[32:16] | Shit! You were right. | 我去 你还真没错 |
[32:19] | Maybe lil’ Robin Hood does need our help. | 看来小罗宾汉的确需要我们帮助 |
[32:29] | Next on Wayne… | 《韦恩》 下集预告 |
[32:30] | You got more gross color skin than regular color skin. | 你青得都快看不出正常肤色了 |
[32:34] | We gotta go to the hospital. | 我们得去医院 |
[32:35] | – I don’t take drugs. – Just take it. | -我不嗑药 -把它吃了 |
[32:38] | – Why are you looking at me like that? – I’m just happy. | -你为什么用这种眼神看着我 -我只是很开心 |
[32:40] | Your dad’s in hospital. | 你爸爸住院了 |
[32:42] | – What’s the status of his injuries? – He’s dying. | -伤势如何 -他要死了 |
[32:44] | We need to stay alert, okay? | 我们要集中注意力 好吗 |
[32:46] | He’s here! He’s in the hospital! | 他在这 就在医院里 |
[32:50] | Are those all dead? | 他们都死了吗 |
[32:51] | Are you guys dead? | 你们都死了吗 |
[32:53] | – Can you buy us booze? – I got a fake ID. | -你能给我们买酒吗 -我有假证件 |
[32:54] | Can we just hurry the fuck up, please? | 麻溜利索的别磨叽 |
[32:56] | Do not get her pregnant. | 不要给她肚子搞大了 |