时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:32] | Peanut Butter won’t eat. | 我的花生酱不吃东西 |
[00:34] | Who? | 谁 |
[00:35] | The fucking gator you sold me. Won’t eat. | 你卖给我的短吻鳄 它不吃东西 |
[00:39] | Why’d you name it Peanut Butter? | 你为什么叫它花生酱 |
[00:41] | ‘Cause I fed him peanut butter once and he didn’t eat it. | 因为我喂他花生酱他不吃 |
[00:43] | So I named him Peanut Butter. | 所以就叫他花生酱 |
[00:44] | Her. | 是她 |
[00:46] | The fuck you just say? | 你说什么 |
[00:47] | Peanut Butter is a girl. | 花生酱是只母鳄 |
[00:48] | How the fuck you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[00:49] | On account of the lack of penis | 因为它没有小鸡鸡 |
[00:51] | and the presence of a clitoris that Peanut Butter had | 而且我卖给你时 |
[00:54] | when I sold you Peanut Butter. | 它还有阴蒂 |
[00:56] | Well, now I want to return Peanut Butter for two goddamn reasons. | 那我现在有两个理由要退了它 |
[00:59] | – You got your receipt? – You didn’t give me no fucking receipt, man. | -你有收据吗 -你他妈压根就没给我收据 |
[01:01] | I didn’t give you no receipt | 我没给你收据 |
[01:03] | because I don’t take no returns. | 是因为一经售出 概不退还 |
[01:06] | – Well, make him into boots then! – Her. | -那就把他做成靴子 -是她 |
[01:08] | Motherfucker. I’m not… | 操你奶奶的 我忍不… |
[01:17] | Make | 把 |
[01:18] | her | 她 |
[01:19] | into boots then. | 做成靴子 |
[01:21] | Not a service I offer. | 不提供此项服务 |
[01:24] | And besides, | 而且 |
[01:25] | Peanut Butter is a little small to be making into boots, don’t you think? | 做靴子的话 你不觉得花生酱小了点吗 |
[01:28] | That’s ’cause Peanut Butter won’t fucking eat. | 那是因为花生酱死都不吃东西 |
[01:31] | Look, man. Bottom line, | 听着 伙计 我的底线是 |
[01:33] | I don’t take animals back. Comprende? | 不退动物 明白吗 |
[01:37] | Now, I gotta go make those two horses fuck. | 好了 我要去给两匹马配种了 |
[01:39] | So if could we be done here, that’d be great. | 如果我们能到此为止 就再好不过了 |
[01:43] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[01:47] | – Motherfucker! – No! | -操你大爷的 -不 |
[01:50] | Goddamn motherfucker! | 操你个狗日的 |
[01:51] | You suck, bitch. Choke on a fucking dick. | 去死吧 糟老头子 呛死活该 |
[02:12] | Baby! Baby, go get… | 宝贝 宝贝 进来… |
[02:13] | Yeah! Missed you. | 想死你了 |
[02:16] | Beat that man’s ass. | 给那个男人打得人落花流水 |
[02:21] | Just a little farther, you’re gonna be… | 就差一点儿 你就.. |
[02:27] | Come here, let me see. Roll over. | 过来 让我看看 转过来 |
[02:31] | Jesus! Shit! | 天呐 糟透了 |
[02:33] | You got more gross color skin than regular color skin. | 你青得都快看不出正常肤色了 |
[02:36] | We gotta go to the hospital. | 我们得去医院 |
[02:38] | I don’t go to hospitals. | 我不去医院 |
[02:39] | My Uncle Rick didn’t go to hospitals either. | 我叔叔里克也不愿去医院 |
[02:42] | Got a splinter at work one time, | 有次他在工作中受了点小伤 |
[02:43] | thought he could put Neosporin on it, | 他以为涂点抗生素软膏就没事了 |
[02:45] | go right back to being an asshole. | 就继续回去工作 |
[02:46] | And then he gets an infection and, | 然后他感染了 最后 |
[02:48] | well, you know what he got for it. | 你知道他最后怎样了吗 |
[02:52] | What? What did he get? | 什么 他怎么了 |
[02:54] | Dead. He got fucking dead. | 死了 就这么死了 |
[02:57] | Wayne, we gotta go to the hospital. | 韦恩 我得带你去医院 |
[02:59] | – We can’t. There’s people lookin’ for us. – Fuck! | -不行 他们在到处找我们 -操 |
[03:03] | Hey, you guys got any ice? | 你们有冰块吗 |
[03:04] | Yeah, I actually have something much… | 有呀 我还有些更… |
[03:08] | Something much better. | 更棒的东西 |
[03:10] | Drugs. | 处方药 |
[03:12] | I don’t take drugs. | 我不嗑药 |
[03:13] | Oh, sure you do. | 你肯定得嗑 |
[03:15] | My dad got a bunch of really good shit | 我爸在他那场糟透的离婚结扎手术后 |
[03:17] | after his botched post-divorce vasectomy. | 屯了一堆好东西 |
[03:19] | Open up. Come on. | 张嘴 听话 |
[03:22] | I never thought I’d say this to a guy before, | 我没想到我会对一个男生说 |
[03:25] | but put it in your mouth. | 把它放进你嘴里 |
[03:26] | Guys, maybe we can, like, wrap it in cheese or some shit. | 也许我们可以用奶酪或者什么东西给它裹起来 |
[03:28] | Oh, come on, just take it. | 听话 把它吃了 |
[03:29] | Take it! | 张嘴 |
[03:30] | Take it, Wayne. Just swallow the pill. | 张嘴 韦恩 把药吞下去 |
[03:33] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[03:35] | Good boy! | 真乖 |
[03:36] | Jenny! Jesus. | 珍妮 轻点 |
[03:39] | Let’s go, come on. | 走吧 来吧 |
[03:40] | You are gonna thank me for those later. | 你一会就会感谢我的大恩大德了 |
[03:43] | By the way, if you wanna, like, | 还有 你们俩要是想 |
[03:44] | hook up or anything, that is totally fine | 亲热亲热什么的 完全不用担心 |
[03:47] | ’cause I won’t hear anything, | 我什么都听不见哦 |
[03:48] | because I’ll have these giant earmuffs on my ears. | 因为我会在耳朵上戴个大耳罩 |
[03:53] | Also known as Jenny’s thighs. | 也就是珍妮的大腿 |
[03:55] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[03:56] | We’re good, thanks. I think we’re good. | 我们很好 谢谢 我们不需要 |
[03:58] | Come on, baby. | 来吧 宝贝 |
[04:13] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[04:15] | Why are you lookin’ at me like that? | 你为什么用这种眼神看着我 |
[04:18] | Like what? | 哪种眼神 |
[04:19] | Like you wanna roll me up in a fuckin’ rug. | 就像我是只小狗 你想用毛毯把我裹起来 |
[04:22] | I’m just happy. To see you. | 我只是看到你很开心 |
[04:26] | Why are you in a tub? | 为什么你要躺在浴缸里 |
[04:28] | You’re in a tub, you know. Why are you in a tub? | 你躺在浴缸里 为什么呢 |
[04:30] | I couldn’t sleep with Jenny and Trish goin’ at it all night. | 我受不了珍妮和崔西整晚翻云覆雨的声音 |
[04:34] | I swear I think heard Jenny say | 我发誓我中途听到珍妮说 |
[04:35] | she lost her tooth in the middle of it. | 她把她牙弄丢了 |
[04:41] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:43] | You’re pretty. | 你真漂亮 |
[04:48] | Wait a sec. | 等等 |
[04:52] | You’re high as shit. | 你是嗨上天了吧 |
[04:54] | Oh, you took another pill, Mister I Don’t Take Drugs. | 你又吃了片药吧 不嗑药先生 |
[05:02] | You’re high as fuck. | 你真他妈嗨上天了 |
[05:04] | – Jenny’s fucking dad is here! – What? | -珍妮老爸回来了 -什么 |
[05:07] | Everybody be totally fucking silent… | 所有人都保持安静 |
[05:08] | Your dad, he’s outside? | 你爸爸在外面吗 |
[05:10] | I should introduce myself. | 我应该去打个招呼 |
[05:11] | Wayne, do fucking not. | 韦恩 别去 |
[05:14] | I have to be a gentleman. | 我得表现的有礼貌些 |
[05:15] | Just a sec, Dad. Shh! I’m putting in a tampon. | 等下 爸爸 我在换棉条 |
[05:16] | Don’t… What? | 别…什么 |
[05:19] | Sir, I’m Wayne. It’s an honor. | 先生您好 我是韦恩 很荣幸见到您 |
[05:22] | Well, hey, young man. | 你好啊 小伙子 |
[05:25] | Well, you must be Jenny’s boy. | 你是珍妮的男朋友吧 |
[05:27] | You’re a…boy. | 你是个…男生 |
[05:31] | Thank you for letting me stay here in your really nice home. | 感谢您让我在您家借宿 |
[05:34] | Although, if I’m being honest, | 不过我得承认 |
[05:35] | I went upstairs in the nighttime, | 晚上时 我上楼 |
[05:37] | and ate a bunch of your sandwich meats and for that I’m sorry. | 吃掉了好多您的三明治肉 对此我很抱歉 |
[05:39] | Oh, no, no. Think nothing of it. | 没关系 不用在意 |
[05:43] | I wanna thank you for taking my daughter to the dance. | 我还想感谢你带我女儿去舞会呢 |
[05:46] | I mean, you’re welcome here anytime. | 随时欢迎你来做客 |
[05:48] | Oh, no, sir. Your daughter and the lesbian girlfriend friend, | 不 先生 您女儿是和她的蕾丝边女友 |
[05:53] | they went to the dance together ’cause they’re lesbians. | 一起参加的舞会 因为她们是同性恋 |
[05:57] | I went with my friend, Del. | 我是和我朋友黛尔一起去的 |
[05:59] | We’re not lesbians. But… | 我们不是蕾丝边 但是… |
[06:02] | Yeah. It was an honor, sir. | 很荣幸见到您 先生 |
[06:07] | Did you just out me to my fucking dad? | 你他妈是替我向我爸出柜了吗 |
[06:22] | Huh? The fuck she just say? | 她刚刚说了啥 |
[06:25] | The, uh, whore-y one with the mustache and the hat? | 那个戴着帽子有点小胡子的 |
[06:28] | She said the white old bald fuck will always have her heart. | 她说她会永远爱着那个傻逼白人老头 |
[06:31] | I’ll bet she’s bangin’ that guy with the boat. | 我猜她肯定在和那个船主瞎搞 |
[06:33] | The fuckin’ rack on her though, right? | 那对巨乳可真不错 |
[06:36] | Mr. Luccetti. | 卢切蒂先生 |
[06:37] | Oh, Jesus Christ. These fucking knob-jobs. | 天啊 又是这俩傻逼 |
[06:40] | Let me guess. The two of you, | 让我猜猜 你们俩 |
[06:42] | you jumped into your Smart Car, right? | 坐着你那辆斯玛特车 |
[06:44] | And then you drove down here | 一路飞驰过来 |
[06:46] | as fast as you could, just to tell me that | 就是为了告诉我 |
[06:48] | you didn’t find my daughter again, right? | 你们还没找到我女儿 对吗 |
[06:50] | Nissan Leaf, sir. | 是日产聆风 先生 |
[06:52] | What? | 什么 |
[06:55] | That’s a car? | 那是款车吗 |
[06:56] | It’s a fuckin’ fairy car. For fuckin’ fairies. | 那就是款娘炮车 娘炮才开 |
[06:58] | If 151 miles per battery charge makes me a fairy, | 如果单次充电续航151英里意味着我是个娘炮[仙女] |
[07:02] | then fit me for a pair of wings. | 那就给我插对翅膀吧 |
[07:09] | Now, in following up on last night’s events | 好了 基于昨晚发生的事故 |
[07:12] | when you were savaged by the school children… | 当时你被学生们袭击 |
[07:14] | You know what, slow your fucking roll, ginger. | 稍等一下 傻逼红毛 |
[07:16] | Okay? Nobody beat me up. | 没人袭击我 |
[07:19] | There was like 50 of those little fucking shits | 当时有五十多个小混蛋 |
[07:21] | running all over the place. | 在那地方乱窜 |
[07:22] | Like, little people but not that type of little. | 小 但也不太小 |
[07:24] | Still very powerful in large numbers. | 还是能靠数量取胜 |
[07:26] | You know, I blame you for this. This is your fucking fault. | 我觉得这都是你的错 |
[07:30] | Yours, motherfucker. Yours. | 你的错 都他妈是你的错 |
[07:32] | Daddy, you were right. | 老爸 你说对了 |
[07:33] | The hat lady is bangin’ the guy in the boat. | 戴帽子的女人确实在船上和那人瞎搞 |
[07:35] | Jesus Christ, shut the fuck up. You know what? | 老天 闭嘴 这样吧 |
[07:36] | You go down into the hallway | 你们去走廊那头 |
[07:38] | and you find that fuckin’ nurse lady with the goddamn sideburns, | 找到那个留连鬓胡的护士 |
[07:41] | and find me some fuckin’ morphine, | 给我要点吗啡 |
[07:43] | and you get it now. The both of you. | 快去 你们俩 |
[07:45] | Get the fuck out of that wheelchair! | 别他妈在轮椅上坐着 |
[07:46] | – I’m going. Jeez! – Mr. Luccetti. | -马上就去 老天 -卢切蒂先生 |
[07:48] | Listen to me, you fucking British dipshit. | 听我说 你个傻逼英国佬 |
[07:52] | You British? | 你是英国人吗 |
[07:53] | If you had done your job, | 如果你尽了职 |
[07:54] | I wouldn’t be tracking my kidnapped daughter | 我就不会跑遍整个国家 |
[07:57] | all over the goddamn country, | 寻找我那被绑架的女儿 |
[07:59] | and sitting in a fuckin’ hospital bed! | 也不会沦落到住院 |
[08:01] | Now pipe down, all right? | 安静点 好吗 |
[08:03] | If you wanna find your daughter, | 如果你想找到你女儿 |
[08:05] | sharing information is only gonna work to our advantage, yeah? | 与我们共享信息会对此有利 明白吗 |
[08:14] | All right… Okay, yeah. All right. Come here. | 好吧 好吧 靠近点 |
[08:18] | Tell you what, you can start your job | 你可以先调查下 |
[08:20] | by following through and checking out how many visitors | 这医院允许多少人 |
[08:23] | you’re allowed to have in this fuckin’ hospital | 同时来探望病人 |
[08:25] | ’cause I’m pretty sure that it’s not fuckin’ 12! | 这他妈是医院还是路边摊 |
[08:30] | Damn, he went the other way with that one. | 他这么说可有点过分 |
[08:32] | Let me know if you think of anything helpful, Mr. Luccetti. | 如果有任何信息就通知我 卢切蒂先生 |
[08:34] | Yeah, why don’t you go fuck yourself? | 滚你妈的吧 |
[08:36] | Somebody in this fucking white shitbox | 这破烂医院里 |
[08:38] | get me some fucking drugs! | 就没人能给我点药吗 |
[08:40] | Or a fucking drink. Something! | 来杯酒也行啊 |
[08:47] | Not the most pleasant man in the world, huh? | 他不是很友善啊 |
[08:49] | I’ve seen worse. | 我见过更过分的 |
[08:52] | Well, I gotta get in there and update these reporters in a few. | 我得过去告诉记者们最新进展了 |
[08:55] | What’s the status of his injuries? | 伤势如何 |
[08:57] | Couple of broken bones, collapsed lung. | 几处骨折 肺萎缩 |
[08:59] | Not clinging to life or anything. | 倒没有生命危险 |
[09:01] | At least he’s from out of town | 幸好他是外地来的 |
[09:02] | and I don’t have to put up with any visitors. | 我就不用忍受他的访客了 |
[09:04] | Lotta times, the only people who visit assholes | 通常情况下 来探望混蛋的人 |
[09:06] | are other assholes. | 也都是混蛋 |
[09:10] | So, has anybody come to see him since he’s been here? | 那么有人来探望过他吗 |
[09:12] | Not that I’ve seen. | 我没见过 |
[09:16] | All right. Thanks, guys. | 好吧 谢谢了 |
[09:19] | Oh, I’m about to make a star out of this chicken | 我要让这鸡汤 |
[09:21] | and stars soup. You know what I mean? | 火遍全球 你懂我意思吧 |
[09:23] | I don’t. | 不懂 |
[09:26] | Your father. | 你父亲 |
[09:27] | What you’ve told me, | 根据你所说的 |
[09:28] | you two didn’t exactly have the most smooth sailing relationship, hmm. | 你们俩的关系并不融洽吧 |
[09:32] | My pops? | 我老爹 |
[09:34] | You could definitely say that. | 你说得没错 |
[09:36] | If he wasn’t beatin’ on me, | 他不是在打我 |
[09:38] | he was beatin’ on my sisters. | 就是在打我的几个姐妹 |
[09:40] | Son of a bitch was mean all the way to his grave. | 那个混蛋到死都那么刻薄 |
[09:42] | So, no love lost there? | 你一定非常恨他吧 |
[09:44] | I love him. He was a pain in the ass, | 我爱他 他很让人蛋疼 |
[09:46] | but I still miss him every fucking day. | 但我依旧每天都在想念他 |
[09:49] | He’s still my pops. | 他仍是我老爸 |
[09:59] | Hey, Sarge. You got a moment? | 警司 你有空吗 |
[10:01] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的 没错 |
[10:03] | Come on, this licorice is huge. It’ll last forever. | 这甘草糖好长啊 能绕地球好几圈了 |
[10:06] | I don’t think it’s got good-for-you stuff in it. | 我觉得那里面没什么营养 |
[10:08] | Like vitamins and all that. | 维生素什么的 |
[10:09] | Like orange juice and pretzels. | 不像橙汁和椒盐饼干 |
[10:11] | Pretzels don’t got vitamins. | 椒盐饼干里没有维生素 |
[10:12] | I’m pretty sure they do. | 肯定有 |
[10:13] | Right. Pretzel vitamins. | 是啊 椒盐维生素 |
[10:18] | No big licorice. | 不要大号甘草糖了 |
[10:20] | I gotta piss wicked. You pick. | 我去尿尿了 你来挑 |
[10:22] | But I expect you to have big pretzel vitamin muscles when I come back. | 等我回来时 希望你已经因为吃了椒盐维生素而肌肉壮硕 |
[10:29] | I’ll take this and the rest in gas. | 我要这些 剩下的钱用来加汽油 |
[10:31] | Police are trying to understand why a group of teenagers | 警方正在调查 为何一群当地高中生 |
[10:34] | from a local high school transformed into a violent, angry mob, | 变身成为残忍的暴徒 |
[10:34] | 突发新闻 学校舞会变武会 波士顿男性情况危急 住院治疗 | |
[10:38] | leaving one Boston man clinging to life. | 群殴一名波士顿男性 该男子伤情严重情况危急 |
[10:41] | We don’t have all the details | 我们尚未完全查清 |
[10:42] | as to what role the victim, | 这位名为博比·卢切蒂的受害者 |
[10:44] | one Bobby Luccetti, played in the incident, | 在这场事故中担任怎样的角色 |
[10:46] | but we are looking for thoughts and prayers | 但我们希望大家能为他祈祷 |
[10:50] | because, well, it could go either way. | 因为他的生命体征暂不平稳 |
[10:53] | There are unconfirmed reports | 有些未经证实的报道称 |
[10:55] | of two other victims who were also… | 还有两位受害者… |
[10:58] | I’ll also take this licorice. | 甘草糖我也要了 |
[11:00] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[11:05] | Jesus. It smelled like everything died in there. | 妈呀 闻起来像是有什么腐尸 |
[11:09] | – What’s this? – Licorice. | -这是什么 -甘草糖 |
[11:12] | I know, but why? | 我知道 但为什么 |
[11:14] | You wanted it. | 因为你想要 |
[11:18] | Oh, you are a gentleman. | 你真是位绅士 |
[11:27] | We goin’? | 不走吗 |
[11:40] | Is that all two bucks gets ya? | 那点钱就买个这吗 |
[11:47] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:51] | Your dad’s in the hospital. | 你爸爸住院了 |
[11:54] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[11:55] | I saw him on the news, in the store. | 我在新闻里看到他了 在商店时 |
[11:58] | It must be real bad, I guess. | 我估计情况很糟 |
[11:59] | They’re askin’ people to pray and stuff. So… | 他们在请求大家一起祈祷 所以… |
[12:07] | Fuck ’em. | 去他们的 |
[12:14] | I got to say goodbye to my dad. | 我向我父亲道别了 |
[12:16] | I’m just thinkin’, it might be good. You know, for you. | 我在想 也许你最好… |
[12:19] | You know, I’m not saying that he’s, | 我不是在说他… |
[12:20] | well, you know. He might be… | 你也明白 他也许… |
[12:24] | *Throw my nickels in* | *我将硬币掷入* |
[12:28] | *Just in case I have to leave* | *以防某天我必须离去* |
[12:37] | *And I will go if you ask me to* | *如果你想 我会马上离开* |
[12:45] | *I will stay if you dare* | *如果你有胆量让我留下 我也会照做* |
[12:53] | *And if I go I’m goin shameless* | *如果我离开 我会变得厚颜无耻* |
[13:00] | *I’ll let my hunger take me there* | *我的欲望会引领着我* |
[13:25] | We should be careful. | 我们得小心点 |
[13:30] | You nervous? | 你紧张吗 |
[13:31] | Nah. I’m good. | 不 我没事 |
[13:33] | Thanks for comin’ in and supportin’ me or whatever. | 谢谢你能来陪我 |
[13:37] | What, you mean like comin’ in the hospital? | 你是说我还要和你一起进医院吗 |
[13:40] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[13:41] | Well, why the hell not? | 为什么不行 |
[13:43] | Well, people die in there. | 医院里无数人经历着生离死别 |
[13:46] | Yeah. I know. | 我知道 |
[13:50] | Del. | 黛尔 |
[14:15] | The traction on these hospital socks is unreal. | 这些医用袜子的摩擦力太不可思议了 |
[14:18] | Jay, we need to stay alert, okay? | 杰伊 我们要集中注意力 好吗 |
[14:21] | I’m starting to feel like this plan is a big ol’ waste of time. | 我觉得这个计划完全是浪费时间 |
[14:24] | Yeah, I don’t know. | 我也不确定 |
[14:26] | We’ve been one step behind at every turn. | 我们每次都落后一步 |
[14:28] | Maybe it’s time we let him come to us, huh? | 也许应该让他主动现身 |
[14:30] | That’s counting on a lot of things. | 这依赖于很多先决条件 |
[14:31] | These kids gotta watch the news, | 那些孩子得看到新闻 |
[14:33] | and even then, | 不仅如此 |
[14:34] | Del’s gotta care about her father enough | 黛尔还必须足够关心她父亲 |
[14:35] | to stick her neck out for his crazy ass. | 愿意为他而冒险 |
[14:38] | Yeah. You said it yourself. | 是啊 你自己也说 |
[14:40] | Never underestimate how complicated | 永远不要忽视 |
[14:41] | that father-child bond can be, okay? | 父子关系的复杂性 不是吗 |
[14:45] | I feel like I could walk up a wall in these bad boys. | 感觉穿上这双袜子我都能当蜘蛛侠了 |
[14:48] | Physics will prove you wrong. | 等着牛顿打你脸吧 |
[15:02] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[15:03] | Shit, my bad. Just… | 操 我的错 只是… |
[15:06] | Feeling a little upset over here. | 觉得有点沮丧 |
[15:08] | Let me get you something. Cookies, chips… | 我请你吃点东西 饼干 薯片 |
[15:11] | Anything you want. | 想吃什么都行 |
[15:13] | Ah, you know what, too late. You got cookies. | 挑不成了 吃饼干吧 |
[15:18] | There you go. | 给 |
[15:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:25] | Hey, man. Sit. Hang out. | 伙计 来坐 聊两句 |
[15:41] | You ever get a girl pregnant? | 你把女孩肚子搞大过吗 |
[15:43] | No? Well, I fucking did. | 没有吗 我他妈干过 |
[15:46] | Yup. Nineteen and my life’s fucking over. | 没错 才十九岁 我这辈子算是完了 |
[15:49] | R.I. Fucking P. | 安他妈的息吧 |
[15:51] | You know how young that is? | 你知道她才多大吗 |
[15:52] | – Nineteen? – Fucking young, bro. | -十九吗 -太小了 兄弟 |
[15:57] | I mean, I’m a kid still. | 我还是个孩子呢 |
[16:01] | Fuck. You ever been bungee jumping? | 操 你玩过蹦极吗 |
[16:05] | Huh? Me neither. | 我也没玩过 |
[16:07] | What about water-skiing? You ever been water-skiing? | 滑水呢 滑过水吗 |
[16:09] | Fuck, that sounds fun, doesn’t it? | 妈的 听着贼过瘾 是吧 |
[16:11] | – What about sushi? You ever tried sushi? – No. | -寿司呢 寿司吃过吗 -没 |
[16:13] | No? What about a water buffalo? | 没吗 水牛呢 |
[16:15] | You ever seen one of them? Oh, God. | 水牛见没见过 天哪 |
[16:18] | Fuck. | 日了狗了 |
[16:23] | I’m fuckin’ dyin’ over here. | 老子要死在这地方了 |
[16:26] | Dyin’. He’s dyin’! | 要死了 他要死了 |
[16:27] | You need to get yourself together. | 你得抑制下自己 |
[16:29] | I will restrain you. I ain’t kiddin’. | 不然就把你的手脚固定住 我可不是闹着玩的 |
[16:30] | Why won’t you give me something | 你怎么不给我开点 |
[16:31] | – for the fuckin’ pain? – Oh, God. | -止痛药呢 -天哪 |
[16:33] | Hey, you’re supposed to be helping me out. | 喂 你就不该帮帮病人吗 |
[16:35] | I need some fuckin’ morphine. | 老子要吗啡 |
[16:37] | I can’t give painkillers to an alcoholic. | 我不能给酒鬼开止痛药 |
[16:44] | What did you just call me? | 你刚才叫我什么 |
[16:45] | I did not call you anything. | 可不是我叫的 |
[16:48] | Who the hell did? | 那是谁叫的 |
[16:50] | Whoever the hell filled out your intake forms. | 给你填表的人就是这么写的 |
[17:06] | Why | 你们他妈 |
[17:08] | the fuck | 为什么 |
[17:10] | did you say | 说 |
[17:12] | I was an alcoholic? | 我是酒鬼 |
[17:16] | We didn’t. | 我们没说 |
[17:18] | I just said that you enjoy eight drinks a day. | 我只说你喜欢一天喝八瓶酒 |
[17:22] | – You said what? – We can’t lie. | -再给老子说一遍 -我们不能骗人的 |
[17:23] | These are official government papers. We could get sequestered. | 那些都是官方文件 骗人可是要被抓起来的 |
[17:26] | – Jesus fucking Christ! – That’s it. | -我怎么养了这俩傻逼儿子 -受不了了 |
[17:28] | – That’s tapioca! – That’s it. | -别扔木薯粉呀 -够了 |
[17:29] | – I’m stabbing your fucking eyeballs out. – I don’t wanna get stabbed. | -看老子不把你俩眼球子捅出来 -别捅我 |
[17:32] | Fuckin’ idiot! | 两头蠢驴 |
[17:34] | You stupid cock-fucks! I’ll burn down this fuckin’ hospital. | 一群苍蝇脑袋蚂蚁眼 等我哪天把这医院烧了 |
[17:37] | I’ll fuck every nurse, including the fuckin’ male ones! | 老子要强奸所有护士 男女通吃 |
[17:40] | I swear to God, you two are not my fucking kids. | 我对天发誓 你们真不是我亲生的 |
[17:44] | I don’t know who your fucking mother fucked, | 不知道你俩妈当初操了哪个卡通人物才把你们生出来 |
[17:46] | but it wasn’t fuckin’ me! | 反正不是老子 |
[17:54] | Hey, these two motherfuckers, they’re… | 这两个傻屌货 他俩… |
[17:56] | Hey, put a cork in it. | 先消停一会吧 |
[18:10] | I’m dyin’ over here! | 老子要死了 |
[18:12] | Will somebody please get me a goddamn fuckin’ drink? | 谁他妈能给老子拿点酒喝 |
[18:17] | Fuck! | 操 |
[18:19] | It’s tres leches. It means “Three milks.” | 这是”三奶蛋糕” “三种奶”的意思 |
[18:19] | 南美洲的一种特殊蛋糕吃法 三种奶一般是牛奶 炼奶和淡奶油 | |
[18:24] | These little butter cookie bitches are addictive. | 这黄油饼干吃着太上瘾了 |
[18:26] | You ever do cocaine? I did cocaine once. | 你嗑过可卡因吗 我试过一回 |
[18:29] | God, I love cocaine. How old are you again? | 天哪 我爱死可卡因了 你多大来着 |
[18:32] | – Sixteen. – Fuck me. | -十六 -真他妈小 |
[18:37] | Man, that’s what I’m talking about. | 我就这个意思 |
[18:41] | Jumpin’ on the back of that thing. | 跳上那辆摩托车 |
[18:43] | Leaving the bullshit behind. | 屁事都抛在脑后 |
[18:45] | Living like an outlaw. | 像亡命之徒一样行走江湖 |
[18:47] | That guy’s got it made. | 这家伙活得可真够潇洒的 |
[18:51] | You never know. | 那可说不准 |
[18:59] | My dad didn’t stick around. | 我爸过世了 |
[19:03] | I turned out all right. | 我也活得好好的 |
[19:07] | Maybe better. | 甚至更好 |
[19:10] | You never know, right? | 世事无常 谁又说得准呢 |
[19:16] | My mom left when I was five. | 妈妈在我五岁时离开了 |
[19:19] | My dad stayed. | 我爸留了下来 |
[19:21] | He didn’t have to. But he did. | 他可以撒手不管的 但他没有 |
[19:27] | Wasn’t always the best dad. | 虽然算不上是模范老爸 |
[19:29] | But he stayed. | 但至少他留下了 |
[19:40] | How many girls you had sex with? | 你和多少女孩做过爱 |
[19:43] | I think I’m up to nine. | 我应该有九个了 |
[19:45] | No, wait. | 不对 等下 |
[19:46] | Tanya Boyd. Ten. | 忘了谭雅·博伊德 十个了 |
[19:49] | Ten? | 十个 |
[19:51] | We gotta to go to the packy. | 我们得找个酒坊 |
[19:53] | Well, hello there. | 你好呀 小妞 |
[19:55] | Who’s this jagoff? | 这傻逼是谁 |
[19:56] | That’s Bradley. He’s having a baby. | 这是布莱德利 他要当爸爸了 |
[19:57] | Sucks for him. | 为你默哀一秒钟 |
[19:58] | Yeah, it does. | 确实挺丧的 |
[19:59] | We gotta go get booze. | 我们得买点酒来 |
[20:01] | Fuck yeah, we do. | 说得好 |
[20:02] | – What about your dad? Is he in there? – Yes. | -那你爸爸呢 他在里面吗 -嗯 |
[20:04] | – And? – He’s not dead. | -然后呢 -没死 |
[20:06] | So, why are we getting booze? We should go now. | 那还买什么酒 我们该走了 |
[20:08] | I’m gonna get some Jager. | 我要弄点野格酒来 |
[20:09] | Oh, we should get cocaine, maybe? | 说不定再来点可卡因呢 |
[20:11] | Why is he here? | 他在这干嘛 |
[20:12] | He bought me cookies. | 他给我买了饼干 |
[20:13] | Can he buy us booze? | 他能给我们买酒吗 |
[20:14] | Yeah, I got a fake ID. | 能 我有假证件 |
[20:16] | Says I’m a foot taller and 40 pounds fatter, but… | 证件上的我比现在高一英尺重四十磅 但是… |
[20:17] | Can we just hurry the fuck up, please? | 麻溜利索的别磨叽 |
[20:21] | Do not get her pregnant. | 不要给她肚子搞大了 |
[20:27] | – The hell are you making? – Is that milk? | -你干嘛呢 -那是牛奶吗 |
[20:29] | Half and half. | 奶酒掺半 |
[20:31] | It’s a Cape Cod Cooley. My dad invented it. | 这叫鳕鱼角库利 我爸发明的 |
[20:34] | Sometimes during the summer, | 夏天时 |
[20:36] | if we had a little extra money, | 如果我们手头余了点钱 |
[20:37] | my dad would get to rent a trailer from his friend, Big Fuck. | 我爸就从他朋友”壮狗蛋”那儿借辆房车 |
[20:39] | Was Big Fuck big? | “壮狗蛋”壮吗 |
[20:41] | Very. | 壮 |
[20:42] | They’d park it down at the trailer park | 我们就把车停在沙滩边的房车公园 |
[20:43] | down by the beach for a couple of days. | 一停就是好几天 |
[20:45] | Swim and all that. | 游泳啊什么的 |
[20:47] | I really think it was just a bunch of ingredients | 我觉得那也就只是”壮狗蛋”车上的 |
[20:48] | Big Fuck had lying around the trailer | 一堆材料而已 |
[20:50] | but my dad would let me make these for him. | 但爸爸还是让我用那些材料给他调酒 |
[20:52] | I thought it was cool because | 我以前觉得那样很酷 |
[20:54] | I was nine or ten and it was booze, but… | 因为我才九岁十岁 居然就能碰酒 但… |
[20:58] | he just probably let me make ’em ’cause he was lazy. | 说不定只是他懒得自己调酒罢了 |
[21:02] | Del. | 黛尔 |
[21:04] | Del, wait. | 黛尔 等等 |
[21:07] | Del? | 黛尔 |
[21:08] | Oh, God, that’s rude. | 乖乖 真够冲的 |
[21:10] | Del. | 黛尔 |
[21:12] | – Del, I’m coming with you. – No. | -黛尔 我陪你一起 -不要 |
[21:14] | I don’t want you to now. | 我不想让你陪我了 |
[21:16] | – Del. – No. | -黛尔 -不行 |
[21:17] | I don’t want you to catch a cold or some shit. | 我不想害你被传染感冒什么的 |
[21:23] | I don’t like hospitals ’cause of my dad. | 我不喜欢医院是因为我爸 |
[21:26] | Because they told me he was gonna die in a hospital, | 因为他们告诉我 我爸会病死在医院 |
[21:28] | and he only got sicker in a hospital, | 他在医院只会越病越重 |
[21:31] | and they told me he was never gonna get better there | 他们还说 我爸在医院是不可能好转的 |
[21:32] | and nothing ever worked when they tried to make him better. | 而且他们做什么都无济于事 |
[21:35] | So, it just makes me remember all the… | 所以一进医院 我就想起那些… |
[21:40] | I just don’t like ’em. | 我就是讨厌医院 |
[21:44] | But I went for him. And now I’m gonna go for you. | 但为他我还是去了 这次我要为你进去 |
[21:49] | So, can I come in or whatever? | 那我能跟你一起吗 |
[21:55] | Don’t expect a goddamn medal. | 别以为煽个情我就会夸你 |
[22:09] | Come here. | 这边来 |
[22:16] | Fucking sick. | 太酷了 |
[22:19] | Are those all dead? | 他们都死了吗 |
[22:21] | I don’t know. Let me ask. | 不知道 我问问 |
[22:22] | Excuse me, are you guys dead? | 请问 你们都死了吗 |
[22:25] | Yup. They’re fuckin’ dead. | 嗯 都死了 |
[22:28] | Shit. Come on. | 操 快来 |
[22:38] | Yup. | 没错 |
[22:39] | There’s the son of a bitch right fucking there, | 那完蛋玩意就在这儿 |
[22:41] | no fucking doubt. | 绝对的 |
[22:44] | Dude! Cut the shit. | 兄弟 你有点过分了 |
[22:46] | You can’t be punching dead bodies. | 怎么说也不能打尸体呀 |
[22:48] | This guy killed my partner. I don’t give two goddamn… | 他杀了我搭档 我管他是死是活… |
[22:51] | Wait, does this guy not have a mustache? | 等下 这货没胡子吗 |
[22:55] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[22:57] | You fucking idiot. | 服了你这智商了 |
[23:00] | My bad, man. | 对不住了 老弟 |
[23:14] | I think it’s okay to go. | 我们应该可以走了 |
[23:15] | Wait. Not yet. | 先等等 |
[23:27] | My dad was different before my ma died. | 我妈去世前 我爸不是这样的 |
[23:32] | Well, we… | 我们… |
[23:34] | We all were, I guess. But… | 也许我们都变了 但… |
[23:38] | I don’t know, he wasn’t always such a dick. Or… | 怎么说呢 他曾经不像现在这样混蛋 或者说… |
[23:44] | Maybe he was and my ma made him less. Or… | 可能他一直就是混蛋 是妈妈让他变得柔软了 |
[23:50] | Or better or whatever. But… | 或者说变得更好了 但是… |
[23:58] | If he goes, I got no one. | 他要是也走了 我就无依无靠了 |
[24:05] | But you do now, though. | 但你现在有了 |
[24:08] | Right? | 对吧 |
[24:13] | *But for one crowded hour* | *全世界熙熙攘攘* |
[24:16] | *You were the only one in the room* | *而你却独守空房* |
[24:20] | *And I sailed around all those bumps in the night* | *我跨越波涛汹涌夜夜启航* |
[24:24] | *To your beacon in the gloom* | *找寻你黑夜中灯塔的方向* |
[24:27] | *I thought I had found my golden September* | *我以为在那斑斓的六月* |
[24:31] | *In the middle of that purple June* | *我已寻觅到我金黄的九月* |
[24:34] | *But one crowded hour* | *但只消短短那熙攘一时* |
[24:37] | *Would lead to my wreck and ruin* | *我的世界将分崩瓦解* |
[24:40] | *Now I know you like your boys to take their medicine* | *我知道你欢喜你的男孩 手持碗和银匙* |
[24:44] | *From the bowl with a silver spoon* | *饮下药剂* |
[24:47] | *Who were taught from the womb to believe to the tune* | *他们生来就被教导信奉如此* |
[24:50] | *In as far as their bleeding eyes see* | *在那些充满血色的眼中* |
[24:53] | *It’s a pleasure pen, meant for them* | *这是专属他们的舒适牢笼* |
[24:55] | *Built for and rent for them* | *量身定做* |
[24:57] | *Not for the likes of me* | *却并非我的归宿* |
[24:59] | *Not for the likes of you and me* | *并非你我这般人的归宿* |
[25:05] | *And for one crowded hour* | *只消短短那熙攘一时* |
[25:08] | *Would lead to my wreck and ruin* | *我的世界将分崩瓦解* |
[25:13] | There’s a thousand things down there we could’ve picked. | 本来咱俩在那边选点什么都行 |
[25:16] | Not the sandwich. I’m just saying, it’s a lot of bread. | 三明治我就不说了 但也买太多面包了吧 |
[25:18] | Nobody told you to order the fucking ciabatta. | 谁让你点夏巴塔面包了 |
[25:20] | Yeah, well, I’m gonna return it. | 得了 我还是退掉吧 |
[25:22] | Okay. Well, make sure you please, | 好吧 但请您一定不要 |
[25:24] | please don’t embarrass me | 在那位性感惹火的自助餐服务员面前 |
[25:25] | in front of that fine-ass cafeteria lady. | 让我难堪 |
[25:27] | I’m gonna exchange this for a potato. | 我把它换成土豆吧 |
[25:30] | Make sure you tell my girlfriend Beyonce in the cafeteria | 也请务必转告我在自助餐厅工作的女朋友碧昂丝 |
[25:33] | I’m looking forward to lunch tomorrow, too, Sarge. | 我很期待明天的午餐 |
[26:25] | Delilah? | 黛利拉 |
[26:27] | Hey, Daddy. | 嗨 爸爸 |
[26:30] | Brought you a Cape Cod Cooley. | 给你带了鳕鱼角库利酒 |
[26:32] | Hey, you… | 你… |
[26:37] | You comin’ home? | 你回家吗 |
[26:41] | You dyin’? | 你要死了吗 |
[26:44] | The cops said you was dyin’. | 警察说你要死了 |
[26:47] | Cops lie. | 警察也说谎的 |
[26:59] | You… | 你… |
[27:02] | You, motherfucker! | 你这个小混账东西 |
[27:04] | What are you doing in my goddamn room? | 来我病房干什么呢 |
[27:06] | – Bye, Daddy. – Teddy, Carl! | -再见 爸爸 -特迪 卡尔 |
[27:09] | Nurse, help! | 护士 快来 |
[27:11] | Wayne McCullough! | 韦恩·麦卡洛 |
[27:12] | He’s here, he’s in the hospital! | 他在这 就在医院里 |
[27:13] | Steady. | 冷静 |
[27:16] | I just want to talk. | 我只想和你聊聊 |
[27:19] | Stop. | 别跑 |
[27:25] | Bad shoe choice. | 应该穿双防滑的 |
[27:28] | No running! | 严禁奔跑 |
[27:30] | Pardon me. | 抱歉 |
[27:36] | – Shit. – Wayne. | -操 -韦恩 |
[27:39] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[27:42] | Hi, Delilah. | 黛利拉 |
[27:43] | Take a beat now. | 喘口气 |
[27:45] | I’m here as a friend. Yeah? | 我是朋友 好吗 |
[27:49] | 危险 严禁携带金属 强磁场环境 | |
[27:49] | My name is Sergeant Stephen Geller. | 我是史蒂芬·盖勒警司 |
[27:50] | I’m from Brockton. Just like you. | 和你一样 来自布罗克顿 |
[27:53] | Born there, raised there. | 土生土长 |
[27:56] | Eat Town Spa Pizza. | 吃城市温泉披萨 |
[27:59] | Just like you. | 和你一样 |
[28:01] | Do you like Town Spa Pizza? | 你喜欢城市温泉披萨吗 |
[28:04] | Cape Cod Cafe is better. | 科德角咖啡馆的更好吃 |
[28:06] | By a fuckin’ mile. | 好吃多了 |
[28:08] | A lot of people would agree with that. | 很多人都更喜欢那家 |
[28:10] | Now, look, Wayne, Del… | 听着 韦恩 黛尔 |
[28:13] | I’m here… | 我不是以 |
[28:15] | Not as a police officer… | 警察的身份在这 |
[28:16] | Are you a police officer? | 你是警察吗 |
[28:18] | Not officially, right now. | 现在不算是 |
[28:20] | I’m a bit off the clock on this. | 这儿不是我的管辖区 |
[28:22] | So we don’t have to listen to you, | 所以实际上现在 |
[28:24] | officially, right now? | 我们不必听你的 |
[28:28] | Huh. | 嗯 |
[28:29] | Look, I’ve done a lot of thinking | 我想了很久 |
[28:32] | about what I was going to say to you, | 要和你说什么 |
[28:35] | and now… | 现在 |
[28:37] | I don’t know what I’m going to say to you. | 我竟不知道该说什么好了 |
[28:41] | I want to give you something that you’ve never been given. | 我想给你件你未曾拥有的东西 |
[28:46] | And that’s a chance to get out. | 离开的机会 |
[28:49] | All right? Before you get caught up in the current of a life | 好吗 赶在你毁了 |
[28:52] | you never wanted to begin with. | 你一生之前 |
[28:56] | But, I need you to trust me. | 但我需要你信任我 |
[28:57] | Trust you? | 信任你吗 |
[28:58] | Cops lied and said my dad was dyin’. | 警察撒谎 说我爸快死了 |
[29:01] | Yeah, okay, that’s why I’m trying to help. | 好吧 所以我想帮你们 |
[29:04] | Once other police officers get involved, | 一旦别的警察也参与进来 |
[29:06] | once you get down to Florida, and… | 一旦你到了佛罗里达 |
[29:08] | God knows whatever’s waiting for you down there. | 天晓得会发生什么 |
[29:21] | 危险 严禁携带金属 强磁场环境 | |
[29:27] | Wait. | 等等 |
[29:31] | Look, Wayne. Steady. Wayne, | 听着 韦恩 冷静 韦恩 |
[29:33] | I know the kind of man your father was. | 我了解你父亲的为人 |
[29:39] | You don’t have to be like your father. | 我不必和他一样 |
[29:43] | Wayne! | 韦恩 |
[29:47] | Run. | 快跑 |
[29:58] | Jay. | 杰伊 |
[30:02] | God damn, what happened? | 天啊 怎么了 |
[30:03] | They just left. Go. Go! | 他们跑了 快追 快追 |
[30:10] | Move! Police! Get out of the way! | 借过 警察 快闪开 |
[30:13] | What the fuck is your problem? | 你脑子被门夹了吧 |
[30:18] | Freeze! Stop! | 别跑 不许动 |
[30:25] | Don’t shoot me, bro! | 别开枪 |
[30:26] | I got a little boy on the way. I’m gonna be a dad. | 我儿子还没出生 我要当爸爸了 |
[30:31] | Fuck! | 操 |
[30:33] | I’m gonna be a dad. | 我要当爸爸了 |
[30:38] | Outlaw. | 亡命之徒[解脱了] |
[30:41] | They’re gone, Sarge. | 他们跑了 警司 |
[30:43] | What do you think about your boy now? | 你现在觉得那孩子怎样 |
[30:46] | No more chances. | 没机会了 |
[31:02] | Fuck! God damn it! Motherfuck! | 他妈的 操他奶奶的 |
[31:21] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[32:02] | Next on Wayne… | 《韦恩》 下集预告 |
[32:04] | What the fuck! | 什么鬼 |
[32:05] | Better clean that shit off my car, bitch. | 最好给我擦干净 混蛋 |
[32:08] | – Where’s the motherfuckin’ kid? – What did the kid do? | -那个混蛋死哪去了 -那孩子怎么了 |
[32:10] | That little shit charged a round of drinks | 那个混蛋以我的名义 |
[32:12] | and a cash advance in my fucking name! | 预付了一轮酒的钱 |
[32:19] | Who the fuck you think you is? | 你他妈以为自己是谁啊 |
[32:21] | You were looking out for me. It’s nice to have someone else | 你在为我着想 有人替我担起责任真好 |
[32:23] | be the grownup for once in my life. | 哪怕只有一次 |
[32:24] | Do you want me to keep yelling at you? | 你还想要我吼你吗 |
[32:25] | Go find Wayne. Yell at him instead. | 找到韦恩 去吼他吧 |
[32:27] | The fuck is going on out here? | 他妈的吵什么吵 |
[32:29] | You look just like your father. | 你太像你爸了 |