| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:16] | Fuck. | 操 | 
| [00:41] | I’m fine. It’s gonna be okay. | 我可以的 会没事的 | 
| [00:47] | Fuck out. | 滚开 | 
| [00:48] | My fucking house, bitch! | 这他妈是我房子 王八蛋 | 
| [00:51] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 | 
| [00:52] | Fuck… | 他妈… | 
| [00:58] | Dad? | 爸爸 | 
| [01:17] | Fuck! | 操 | 
| [01:30] | Wait, wait, wait. No. No! | 等等 不不不 | 
| [01:42] | Please. | 求你了 | 
| [01:45] | No. No! | 别别别 | 
| [02:05] | 奥卡拉社区中心 及 公共泳池 | |
| [02:23] | Hey. Excuse me. | 喂 打扰下 | 
| [02:28] | You gonna kill yourself? | 你是要自杀吗 | 
| [02:30] | No. | 不 | 
| [02:31] | You gonna steal some shit? | 你要偷东西吗 | 
| [02:33] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [02:34] | I gonna steal the goddamn pool water. | 我要偷这泳池的水 | 
| [02:36] | Why the hell does a community swimming pool | 社区泳池到底为什么 | 
| [02:38] | need a security guard anyway? | 还要配个保安 | 
| [02:40] | So kids don’t break in | 这样小毛孩们才不会闯进来 | 
| [02:41] | and kill themselves or steal some shit. | 自杀或偷东西 | 
| [02:44] | Yeah, well, you don’t gotta worry about that. | 好吧 那你不用担心 | 
| [02:50] | You must be having one shitty night | 如果这是你能找到的最好的地方 | 
| [02:51] | if this is the best place you could find. | 你今晚肯定过的很糟 | 
| [02:54] | Shitty couple of years, but who’s counting? | 糟了不知几年了 没什么好在意的 | 
| [03:00] | If you grab some of them foam kick boards | 如果你拿些泡沫打腿板 | 
| [03:02] | and towels over there, | 再拿几条毛巾 | 
| [03:04] | there’s a really good place for you | 这也是能算是个 | 
| [03:05] | to sleep off whatever mess you’re in. | 一觉解千愁的好地方 | 
| [03:07] | Keep your mitts off the pool chemicals | 别乱动泳池清洁剂 | 
| [03:09] | and your ass on dry land. | 也不要下水 | 
| [03:11] | I don’t need to be rescuing nobody in my good chinos. | 我就不用糟蹋好好一条棉布裤下水救人了 | 
| [03:13] | You hear me? | 懂吗 | 
| [03:59] | 「时间旅人」股份有限公司 出发 罗得岛州 西格林尼治 到达 加州 洛杉矶 | |
| [04:09] | Morning, coffee boy. | 早 咖啡仔 | 
| [04:11] | Oh, don’t worry. I got you a bowl, too. | 别担心 我给你也拿了碗 | 
| [04:37] | Oh, shit. Look at that. | 我靠 看这个 | 
| [04:39] | It must be my lucky day. | 今天绝逼是我的幸运日 | 
| [05:01] | No milk? | 不加牛奶吗 | 
| [05:02] | Don’t do moo juice. | 我不喝牛奶 | 
| [05:07] | Hurts your tummy? | 对胃不好吗 | 
| [05:08] | You know it comes from cow titties, right? | 你知道它是从牛的乳头挤出来的吧 | 
| [05:14] | You scared of titties? | 怕咪咪吗 | 
| [05:17] | Lactose intolerant, motherfucker. | 乳糖不耐症 傻逼 | 
| [05:20] | So, it hurts your tummy. | 那还是对胃不好 | 
| [05:22] | So, you come all this way to eat my fucking cereal | 你大老远跑来吃我的麦片 | 
| [05:25] | or ’cause you miss your momma or some shit? | 还是因为宝宝想妈妈了 | 
| [05:28] | Or should I say, my momma. | 或者说 想我妈妈了 | 
| [05:32] | That stupid… God. | 那只蠢鳄 天呐 | 
| [05:37] | Morning, Momma. | 早安 妈妈 | 
| [05:38] | Uh, I made your coffee for you the way you like. | 我按你喜欢的方式给你煮了咖啡 | 
| [05:40] | Uh, excuse me, | 不好意思 | 
| [05:43] | but that alligator took a crap on my front lawn again, | 那只短吻鳄又在门前的草坪上拉屎了 | 
| [05:46] | so just go clean that up, please. | 麻烦你去清理干净 | 
| [06:01] | I swear to God, Reggie’s special needs. | 我发誓 雷吉绝对是个低能儿 | 
| [06:06] | You know, when he was a kid, | 当他还是个小屁孩时 | 
| [06:07] | we used to have to not take him to the beach no more | 我们坚决不带他去海滩 | 
| [06:10] | ’cause all he would do is eat sand. | 因为他只会吃沙子 | 
| [06:11] | Just scoop after scoop. | 一勺接一勺 | 
| [06:12] | Could hear it crunching in his teeth. | 都能听见他咬得沙子嘎吱作响 | 
| [06:14] | Like, disgusting. | 不能更恶心 | 
| [06:15] | That’s why he’s got gold teeth? | 所以他才镶了金牙吗 | 
| [06:17] | Nah. | 不 | 
| [06:18] | He just likes looking like an asshole. | 他就是想让自己看起来像个混混 | 
| [06:20] | Oh, I put some clean towels in your room for you. | 我在你房间里放了几条干净毛巾 | 
| [06:24] | And I put a couple in for your girl. | 也给你女朋友放了几条 | 
| [06:29] | She don’t need none. She’s… | 她不需要了 她… | 
| [06:34] | She’s gone. | 她走了 | 
| [06:40] | You ever take me to the beach? | 你以前带我去过海滩吗 | 
| [06:47] | What are ya making? | 你做的是什么 | 
| [06:52] | So, I got my own candle business. | 我在做熏香蜡烛生意 | 
| [06:54] | And, um, I sell them at swap meets. | 在跳蚤市场上卖 | 
| [06:57] | I got erotic and non-erotic scents. | 有色情款和正常款 | 
| [06:59] | They’re the same, they just got different names. | 材料是一样的 只是名字不同 | 
| [07:02] | – I like this one. – Yeah? | -我喜欢这个 -是吗 | 
| [07:04] | It smells like a tree. | 有树的气息 | 
| [07:06] | Yes, this is the woodsy one. | 不错 这是树林香调 | 
| [07:07] | I love it. You got very good taste. | 我很喜欢 你真有品味 | 
| [07:11] | You know, I told Calvin that I need more space | 我跟加尔文说我需要更多空间 | 
| [07:13] | for my candles and whatever. It’s like… | 放我的蜡烛之类的 就像… | 
| [07:16] | Like a workspace, right? | 就像一个工作室 对吧 | 
| [07:17] | And he said, “Oh, no. I need that extra bedroom for my man cave.” | 他说 “不 那间卧室是我的私人空间” | 
| [07:23] | He got a flat screen TV last year, still sitting on the floor. | 他去年买了台平板电视 现在还没拆封 | 
| [07:26] | Man cave? Please. Right? | 私人空间 得了吧 | 
| [07:29] | More like a goddamn junk cave. | 不如叫垃圾堆 | 
| [07:40] | You know, when you were a little baby, | 当你还是个小宝宝时 | 
| [07:42] | you wouldn’t go to sleep | 不在你的屋里点上支蜡烛 | 
| [07:43] | unless I lit a candle in your room for you. | 你都不肯睡觉 | 
| [07:46] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [07:47] | Yeah. | 当然 | 
| [07:56] | You know, I know it’s gonna sound like some kind of, um, | 我知道这听起来有点像 | 
| [08:01] | I don’t know, excuse or something, | 借口什么的 | 
| [08:02] | but I think things turned out the way they were supposed to. | 但我觉得这一切可能就是天意吧 | 
| [08:06] | With you… | 你来找我是天意 | 
| [08:07] | You know, with your father and me coming here. | 我和你爸爸婚姻破裂也是天意 | 
| [08:12] | It’s like… Your daddy can be some kind of hellion. | 你爸爸就是个惹是生非的人 | 
| [08:15] | Just, the boozing and the fighting, it’s… | 酗酒又斗殴 | 
| [08:21] | So many neighbors would just, like, up and leave, ’cause… | 邻居大都突然搬走 因为… | 
| [08:24] | Just after living near the guy too long. | 和你爸爸做太久邻居真的吃不消 | 
| [08:26] | I kid you not, more than once, | 不骗你 不止一家 | 
| [08:28] | leaving furniture and TVs behind | 连家具和电视也没搬走就离开了 | 
| [08:29] | just to get away from the son of a bitch quicker. | 只想赶紧离开那个混球 | 
| [08:33] | Oh, he had the honor thing, | 他还有自己的荣誉信条 | 
| [08:36] | the code or whatever. Just… | 自己的一套准则什么的 就是… | 
| [08:40] | Right and wrong. | 是非对错 | 
| [08:41] | Everything. Just no grays, no middle. | 没有灰色区域或中间地带 | 
| [08:43] | Everything is black and white | 一切都是黑白分明的 | 
| [08:45] | and he had all these ideas about how they should live | 他把自己总结的生活法则强加在别人身上 | 
| [08:48] | and, you know, how I should be and what I could be | 我该怎么做 我可以成为怎样的人 | 
| [08:51] | and what I should be. | 我又该成为怎样的人 | 
| [08:54] | Yeah. Lot of rules. Hard to live with. | 规矩太多了 非常难相处 | 
| [08:57] | Hard to live with. | 非常难相处 | 
| [09:00] | You know, | 你知道吗 | 
| [09:02] | you don’t gotta treat someone like shit and make them feel bad. | 己所欲 勿施于人 | 
| [09:06] | Like, Calvin, he can be like… | 但加尔文 他… | 
| [09:09] | Yeah, he could be like, whatever, but… | 他可能有点混蛋 但… | 
| [09:13] | He lets me be who I wanna be. | 他让我做自己 | 
| [09:16] | Do what I want. | 做我想做的事 | 
| [09:19] | Just so long as my ass don’t get too big. | 只要我屁股没变太肥就行 | 
| [09:23] | Here. Take that. | 拿着这个 | 
| [09:25] | Just keep it in your room or something. | 把它放你房间里什么的 | 
| [09:28] | Maybe you’ll sleep better. | 也许你会睡得更好 | 
| [09:35] | Look, Zellwood! I win, bitch. | 看 泽尔伍德 我赢了 | 
| [09:37] | I didn’t see any signs for Zellwood. | 我没看到任何泽尔伍德的标志 | 
| [09:39] | Yes, you did. Yes, you did. | 不 你看到了 你一定看到了 | 
| [09:40] | – You just passed it up. – I didn’t see any signs. | -你直接开过去了 -我没看到任何标志 | 
| [09:42] | – Yes, you did. – I didn’t see any signs. | -不 你看到了 -我没看到任何标志 | 
| [09:43] | And if there was a sign, | 如果有标志 | 
| [09:44] | the GPS lady would’ve said it, and she didn’t. | 语音导航会提醒 但她没有 | 
| [09:47] | You didn’t hear it because there’s no service. | 你没听到是因为这没信号 | 
| [09:50] | What’s the plan anyway, when we get to Ocala? | 我们到奥卡拉之后怎么办 | 
| [09:53] | How the hell do we find Wayne? | 我们到底怎么找韦恩 | 
| [09:55] | I’m sure there’ll be a trail of blood. | 顺着血迹找就好了 | 
| [09:57] | Man, you gotta think positive. | 兄弟 你得乐观点 | 
| [09:59] | You know, I knew Wayne’s mom back in the day. | 我很早就认识韦恩的妈妈 | 
| [10:01] | She kept her name when she married Wayne’s dad. | 她嫁给韦恩的爸爸时没从夫姓 | 
| [10:03] | What was it? | 为什么 | 
| [10:04] | She was off. | 她很不修边幅 | 
| [10:06] | I mean, she was… She was really kind of scattered. | 她…她真的有点放荡 | 
| [10:09] | Great legs, though. | 但有双美腿 | 
| [10:10] | Please don’t tell me you trying to hit Wayne’s mom. | 别告诉我你想泡韦恩的妈妈 | 
| [10:12] | All right, don’t worry. She’s not my type. | 拜托 别瞎操心 她不是我喜欢的类型 | 
| [10:14] | Then what type is your type? | 那你喜欢什么类型 | 
| [10:17] | I only date, or better, want to date | 我只约 确切来说 只想约 | 
| [10:23] | black women. | 黑人女性 | 
| [10:26] | For real? | 真的吗 | 
| [10:27] | You never dated a white woman before? | 你从没和白人约过会吗 | 
| [10:29] | Oh, no, thank you. | 当然没有 拜托 | 
| [10:31] | Is that racist? | 这算种族歧视吗 | 
| [10:33] | I think. | 算吧 | 
| [10:34] | But it is a good racist, right? | 但也算好的那种歧视 对吧 | 
| [10:37] | I gotta remember what her name was. | 我得想起她的名字 | 
| [10:40] | What was her name? | 她叫什么名字 | 
| [10:41] | The last name was something Irish. | 好像是爱尔兰的一个姓 | 
| [10:43] | McGuinness? | 麦吉尼斯 | 
| [10:44] | Whoa! Watch out for the dog! | 小心那条狗 | 
| [10:56] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 | 
| [10:57] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 | 
| [10:59] | Where’s the dog? | 狗在哪 | 
| [11:02] | Where’s the dog? | 狗在哪 | 
| [11:03] | No. No. | 不 | 
| [11:05] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 | 
| [11:07] | Yeah, it’s cool. | 我没事 | 
| [11:09] | You don’t have to worry about me, I’m good. | 你不用担心我 我很好 | 
| [11:11] | Not again! | 又来 | 
| [11:18] | I guess your airbags don’t work, huh? | 你的安全气囊应该不太好使吧 | 
| [11:25] | What the fuck you doing? | 你他妈在干什么 | 
| [11:30] | Anyone ask you to do that? | 谁让你这么干的 | 
| [11:32] | No, but she asked you to | 没有 但她本来是要你做的 | 
| [11:35] | and you didn’t, so… | 而你没有 所以 | 
| [11:49] | You see what that fucking kid did? | 你看到那个臭小子干了什么吗 | 
| [11:50] | The alligator shit on the neighbor’s lawn again? | 短吻鳄又在邻居的草坪上拉屎了吗 | 
| [11:53] | No, the other fucking kid. | 不是 另一个臭小子 | 
| [11:59] | No. What? | 不知道 怎么了 | 
| [12:00] | He hung up some shelves for your fucking candle crap | 他给你的蜡烛装了架子 | 
| [12:06] | In my fucking TV room. | 在我的电视房里 | 
| [12:08] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 | 
| [12:10] | That’s kinda sweet, huh? | 挺贴心的 对吧 | 
| [12:12] | In my fucking TV room, Maureen. | 在我他妈的电视房里 莫琳 | 
| [12:15] | You want me to ask him to hang your TV? | 你要我叫他帮你挂电视吗 | 
| [12:18] | Jesus fucking Christ. | 我的天哪 | 
| [12:20] | Don’t you fuck with me. | 别惹我 | 
| [12:22] | I was just playing with you, Calvin. Christ. | 我就开个玩笑 加尔文 至于么 | 
| [12:24] | He needs to go. | 他得走 | 
| [12:26] | Come on, Cal… | 拜托 加尔 | 
| [12:28] | Come on, he just got here. | 拜托 他才刚来 | 
| [12:30] | Then what? Are you gonna fucking… | 所以呢 你他妈要… | 
| [12:33] | take care of the kid, Maureen? | 养着他吗 莫琳 | 
| [12:35] | I was young then. | 那时我太年轻了 | 
| [12:37] | Things could be different now. | 现在可以做出些改变了 | 
| [12:38] | You gonna be a good little fucking mommy now? | 你现在想当个好妈妈了是吧 | 
| [12:40] | Bring him into the fucking house? | 把他带到这里 | 
| [12:42] | Move him into my fucking TV room? | 让他搬到我他妈的电视房里 | 
| [12:45] | I’m sorry, but, uh… | 对不起 但是… | 
| [12:48] | Regardless of how inconvenient this might be for you, | 不管这对你来说有多不方便 | 
| [12:52] | he’s still my fucking kid. | 他怎么说也是我的亲骨肉 | 
| [12:55] | I pay the bills. | 我才是这个家的金主 | 
| [12:57] | Your part-time candlewick fucking bullshit | 你那什么蜡烛熏香的鬼生意 | 
| [13:00] | ain’t enough to support you or him. | 根本就不够养活他 或你自己 | 
| [13:02] | So, you got two fucking choices. | 我给你两条路 | 
| [13:05] | Get him the fuck out of here | 让他赶紧卷铺盖走人 | 
| [13:06] | or you get the fuck out of here with him. | 否则你就跟他一起滚蛋 | 
| [13:14] | I’m goddamn cursed. | 我上辈子真是造孽了 | 
| [13:18] | I’m on a mission to save Wayne. | 我还救什么韦恩 | 
| [13:20] | Somebody should be saving him from me! | 我才是丧门星 | 
| [13:22] | Remember that scene in Terminator 2 | 记得《终结者2》的那个场景吗 | 
| [13:22] | 由詹姆斯·卡梅隆执导的科幻动作片 讲述了两位正邪机器人为相同目标展开了一场生死搏斗的故事 | |
| [13:24] | when all the innocent kids are on the playground | 孩子们前一刻还在游乐场玩得不亦乐乎 | 
| [13:26] | and then this nuclear bomb detonates into a wave of hellfire | 后一秒核弹爆炸把一切都夷为了平地 | 
| [13:32] | and just scorches everyone | 无人生还 | 
| [13:34] | and everything into ash and skeletons? | 全世界都只剩灰烬和尸骨 | 
| [13:41] | I’m the nuclear bomb in Terminator 2. | 我就是那枚核弹 | 
| [13:47] | I got nothing left. | 我一无所有 | 
| [13:51] | Hey, you got AAA? | 你是AAA汽车协会会员吗 | 
| [13:51] | 美国一汽车协会 已有超过一世纪的历史 | |
| [13:52] | Nope. | 不是 | 
| [13:54] | That expired a long time ago. | 那证书早作废了 | 
| [14:02] | Was that you? | 刚才是你吗 | 
| [14:03] | Huh? | 啊 | 
| [14:04] | That wasn’t you? | 是你叫的吗 | 
| [14:06] | No, man. | 不是 | 
| [14:11] | Hey, doggy, doggy, doggy. | 狗狗 狗狗 你在哪 | 
| [14:29] | *It was a nice girl* | *从前有个好姑娘* | 
| [14:33] | *And they loved her In the town* | *镇上的人都喜欢她* | 
| [14:36] | *She was a nice girl* | *多么好的女孩呀* | 
| [14:43] | *But there always Is the kind of man* | *但却总有一种人* | 
| [14:47] | *Likes to teach a nice girl What he can…* | *喜欢对好姑娘指手画脚* | 
| [14:50] | It’s time for you to go. | 你得走了 | 
| [14:55] | Thought we was friends. | 还以为我们是朋友呢 | 
| [14:56] | You’re skeeving out the moms. | 你吓着这些妈妈了 | 
| [14:58] | The only thing worse than an angry white woman | 而比白人女性更义愤填膺的人 | 
| [14:59] | is an angry white woman with a baby. | 就是带孩子的白人女性 | 
| [15:01] | I ain’t losin’ my job over this. | 我可不能因为你丢了工作 | 
| [15:06] | Come on, now, be cool. | 快点 赶紧走吧 | 
| [15:07] | I don’t want to have to escort you from the premises. | 我不想押着你出去 | 
| [15:09] | Don’t fucking touch me! | 别他妈碰老娘 | 
| [15:12] | Oh! You gotta go now. | 你现在必须离开了 | 
| [15:16] | *But there always Is the kind of man* | *但却总有一种人* | 
| [15:21] | *Likes to teach a nice girl What he can…* | *喜欢对好姑娘指手画脚* | 
| [15:25] | Little girl! | 孩子 | 
| [15:26] | *She was a nice girl* | *她是个好姑娘* | 
| [15:30] | Did you just piss in my motherfucking pool? | 你他妈居然敢在泳池里撒尿 | 
| [15:35] | I’ll fuck you for this. | 你个小屁孩死定了 | 
| [15:41] | Wait till I catch you… | 等我抓到你… | 
| [15:48] | I heard all this pounding | 我听到嘭嘭的声音 | 
| [15:50] | and I thought Reggie locked himself in the bathroom again. | 还以为雷吉又不小心把自己锁厕所里了呢 | 
| [15:53] | Glad to see that somebody’s actually | 很开心能看到终于有人 | 
| [15:56] | doing some work around here. What! | 在这里干干活了 | 
| [15:58] | Just tryin’ to do my part. | 只是做我该做的而已 | 
| [15:59] | Come on, this actually looks really good. | 别谦虚了 看着真不错呢 | 
| [16:11] | Yeah. | 真好 | 
| [16:18] | So, tomorrow’s the, uh, third Thursday of the month, | 明天是…这个月第三个星期四 | 
| [16:21] | and I’ve got this big swap meet in Tampa | 在坦帕有个跳蚤市场 | 
| [16:23] | that I gotta get ready for. | 我得做足准备 | 
| [16:25] | I could help you with it. | 我可以帮忙 | 
| [16:27] | Oh, no, no. No, no, it’s okay. It’s okay. | 不不不 我自己可以的 | 
| [16:29] | You’ve done enough. | 你做得够多了 | 
| [16:30] | You’ve done so much around here. | 在这里帮上了很多忙 | 
| [16:33] | Uh, I just gotta separate the erotic from the non-erotic. | 我得把色情款和正常款区分一下 | 
| [16:37] | What does “Nipple” Smell like? | “乳头味”是什么味道 | 
| [16:39] | Smells like peach. | 桃子味 | 
| [16:41] | You know, they’re all just peach. | 其实都是桃子味 | 
| [16:46] | Yeah, I just, um… | 我得… | 
| [16:48] | I gotta find my ribbons. | 我得找找我的发带 | 
| [16:49] | You know, okay, and I gotta start | 我还得…还得开始 | 
| [16:52] | loading up the car. So, you know… | 开始装车 所以… | 
| [16:55] | – Are you mad? – What? | -你是生气了吗 -什么 | 
| [16:57] | That I unpacked the candle stuff? | 因为我把蜡烛都拆开了 | 
| [16:59] | No. No. I’m not mad. | 没有 我怎么会生气呢 | 
| [17:01] | It’s gotta, you know… I just gotta get moving, is all. | 我就是…就是得收拾收拾走了 | 
| [17:06] | When you comin’ back? | 你什么时候回来 | 
| [17:11] | Yeah, um… | 我… | 
| [17:14] | So, that’s the thing. | 事情是这样的 | 
| [17:17] | When I go, you gotta go, too. | 我走了 你也不能留在这了 | 
| [17:24] | Did you… | 你不会… | 
| [17:28] | You thought you was gonna like “Stay here” Stay here? | 你不会真以为你能一直住这吧 | 
| [17:33] | Okay, yeah. I mean, if it was my house, of course, sure. | 如果这房子是我自己的 那倒没什么 | 
| [17:36] | But, you know, it’s Calvin’s, | 但你知道 房子是加尔文的 | 
| [17:38] | so I don’t really have that kind of a say. | 所以我也做不了主 | 
| [17:41] | Plus, uh, I think you don’t really wanna stay here, right? | 再说了 你也不想在这久留的吧 | 
| [17:48] | You know, I don’t… | 我… | 
| [17:50] | I don’t make the decisions, honey. | 这个家我说了不算 | 
| [17:54] | Okay, sweetie? I don’t make those decisions. | 明白吗甜心 我做不了主 | 
| [17:59] | You shouldn’t call me that no more. | 不要再那样叫我了 | 
| [18:12] | Maybe you should’ve gone after that girl, huh? | 你当时跟那女孩一起走就好了 对吧 | 
| [18:16] | What do you care? | 你何必在乎这些呢 | 
| [18:17] | You didn’t even like her. | 反正你也不喜欢她 | 
| [18:19] | Should be best friends, though. | 你俩应该很有共同语言 | 
| [18:21] | Seeing how you both like taking off on everybody. | 毕竟都那么喜欢抛弃别人 | 
| [18:24] | I’ve thought a lot about | 我曾经想过很多 | 
| [18:28] | what woulda happened, okay, if things had been different. | 如果一切重来 情况会有什么不同 | 
| [18:35] | But your dad never came after me. | 但你爸爸从没来找过我 | 
| [18:39] | Maybe ’cause he didn’t have a car. | 可能因为他没有车吧 | 
| [18:46] | Come on, Jesus! | 别这样 天哪 | 
| [18:48] | Oh, Wayne… Come on, what are you doing? | 韦恩 别这样 你在干嘛 | 
| [18:51] | Stop it, please! It doesn’t have to be like this. | 求求你住手吧 没必要这样 | 
| [18:56] | Come on! | 求你了 | 
| [18:57] | Oh. God damn it. | 我受不了了 | 
| [19:00] | You know what? You’re all fucking the same. | 你知道吗 你俩简直是一个模子刻出来的 | 
| [19:04] | You’re all the same. I got nothing to say to this. | 有其父必有其子 我无话可说 | 
| [19:58] | I knew you was a fucking red-hander. | 我就知道你是个贼 | 
| [20:07] | I’m tellin’ ya. This is a sign. | 我告诉你 这是个好迹象 | 
| [20:10] | Yeah, a sign you can’t drive. | 你开不成车的好迹象吗 | 
| [20:11] | We’re gonna find Wayne. I can feel it. | 我们一定会找到韦恩的 我有预感 | 
| [20:15] | I don’t know if you’ve noticed, Orlando, | 不知道你发现了没 奥兰多 | 
| [20:17] | but I have a tendency to see | 我看待事情的态度 | 
| [20:19] | things in a generally hopeless and dreadful, | 总是比较悲观消极 | 
| [20:23] | “Cup half-full of shit” Type of way. | “杞人忧天”的那种类型 | 
| [20:26] | But gone are the days of my bread | 但”面包总是抹黄油那面着地”的日子 | 
| [20:28] | falling buttered-side down. | 已经一去不返了 | 
| [20:30] | I feel like we’re actually driving towards something. | 我强烈感觉到我们正向希望的曙光驶去 | 
| [20:33] | Driving towards what? Car is holed up. | 驶什么驶 车都拉走了 | 
| [20:35] | You know what I’m saying. Moving towards something. | 别揣着明白装糊涂 就是个修辞手法 | 
| [20:37] | I think the dog feels it, too. Ain’t you, boy? | 我觉得狗狗也能感觉到 对吧狗狗 | 
| [20:39] | What are you gonna name it? | 你要给它起什么名字 | 
| [20:40] | Is it gonna start with an “A” Like all the other ones? | 还要按字母表来吗 | 
| [20:42] | No, I’m gonna try something different this time. | 不 这次要尝试些不一样的 | 
| [20:45] | I like food names. Muffin. Donut. | 可以用食物命名 松饼 甜甜圈 | 
| [20:47] | McNugget. | 麦乐鸡 | 
| [20:48] | My brother’s cat name is Fajita. | 我哥哥的猫就叫法吉它 | 
| [20:49] | McNulty! That’s Wayne’s mom’s name. | 麦克纳尔蒂 这是韦恩妈妈的名字 | 
| [20:51] | Maureen McNulty! | 莫琳·麦克纳尔蒂 | 
| [20:53] | How could I forget that? | 我怎么能把这茬忘了 | 
| [20:55] | – Maureen McNulty. – Maureen McNulty. | -莫琳·麦克纳尔蒂 -莫琳·麦克纳尔蒂 | 
| [20:57] | Ocala, Florida. | 佛罗里达 奥卡拉 | 
| [20:59] | We gotta find a phone book. | 我们得找个电话簿 | 
| [21:00] | What’s a phone book? | 电话簿是什么 | 
| [21:01] | Seriously? | 这都不知道 | 
| [21:03] | It’s the thing you use to find people. | 电话簿是用来找人的啊 | 
| [21:06] | Do you mean this? I already got her address. | 你说的是这个吗 我已经找到她的住址了 | 
| [21:09] | And her Etsy. | 还有她的交易网账号 | 
| [21:10] | Apparently, she makes sexy candles or some shit. | 显然她是做什么性感熏香蜡烛的 | 
| [21:14] | Oh, man. | 好神奇 | 
| [21:15] | We’re gonna find you, Maureen. | 我们会找到你的 莫琳 | 
| [21:23] | Twenty-five dollars. | 二十五美元 | 
| [21:25] | For what? | 这是什么钱 | 
| [21:25] | Departure change fee. | 改签费 | 
| [21:27] | I don’t fucking have 25 bucks. | 老娘没有二十五美元 | 
| [21:29] | Neither do I. Sucks, doesn’t it? | 同病相怜 没钱的滋味不好受呀 | 
| [21:32] | Next. | 下一位 | 
| [21:46] | I can call a lift right now. | 我现在可以买票 | 
| [21:48] | But I doubt that they’re gonna let that flea-infested dog in their car. | 但我怀疑司机不会让身上有虱子的狗上车 | 
| [21:50] | Well, if they don’t, I’ll just tell them | 如果不让 我就说 | 
| [21:52] | it’s my emotional-support animal, | 这是我的精神抚慰犬 | 
| [21:53] | and if they still don’t, | 要还不行 | 
| [21:54] | I’ll just fucking sue them for discrimination. | 老子就告他们歧视流浪动物 | 
| [21:57] | They can’t, you know… | 他们不能… | 
| [22:01] | Del Luccetti? | 黛尔·卢切蒂 | 
| [22:10] | Okay, I got ya. I got ya. | 我在这呢 我在这呢 | 
| [22:15] | Wait. | 等下 | 
| [22:19] | You’re my fucking principal. | 你他妈是我校长 | 
| [22:21] | Yes, I am. | 是的 | 
| [22:23] | That’s fucking weird. | 这场景太诡异了 | 
| [22:36] | You know how sick I am | 你知道我有多烦 | 
| [22:39] | of hearing stories about your fucking dad? | 听你那狗爹的故事吗 | 
| [22:48] | Your momma, | 你妈妈 | 
| [22:50] | she starts sucking on that box of wine | 总是喝酒喝到一半 | 
| [22:52] | and all the sudden | 然后突然 | 
| [22:54] | it’s the fucking Legend of Wayne McCullough hour. | 又开始滔滔不绝讲起韦恩·麦卡洛的传奇故事 | 
| [22:58] | What the fuck do I have to be jealous of? | 我有什么好吃醋的 | 
| [23:02] | She’s up here givin’ me that ass. | 天天有屁股可以操 | 
| [23:04] | And he’s, well, you know… | 而你爹呢 你知道的 | 
| [23:07] | He ain’t lying. | 他没骗你 | 
| [23:10] | Our rooms are right next to each other. | 我们卧室是挨着的 | 
| [23:15] | All fucking night. | 通宵达旦 | 
| [23:18] | But if you think I need any more reminders | 但我不需要任何人来这里 | 
| [23:22] | of that piece of shit coming around here, | 提醒我那个混蛋的存在 | 
| [23:27] | fucking with my fucking TV room! | 在我的电视房搞破坏 | 
| [23:30] | Trying to jack my fucking ride. | 还试图偷走我的车 | 
| [23:42] | Come here, coffee boy. | 来 咖啡仔 | 
| [23:45] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 | 
| [23:47] | Stop fucking moving. | 别像个活蛆似的 | 
| [23:49] | Let’s see how this fucking smells. | 好好闻闻这蜡烛是什么味道 | 
| [23:51] | Ooh! Yeah! | 爽 | 
| [23:56] | Yeah. Hold the fuck still! | 别动来动去的 | 
| [24:03] | What the… | 什么… | 
| [24:04] | – What? – Who the fuck is that? | -什么 -谁他妈来了 | 
| [24:08] | This whole country’s going to shit. | 这个国家越来越堕落了 | 
| [24:10] | Don’t go nowhere. | 不许动 | 
| [24:15] | Whatever shit you’re selling, | 不管你来这推销什么 | 
| [24:16] | I don’t need it or I already got it. | 我要么不需要 要么已经有了 | 
| [24:18] | Sergeant Geller. Brockton Mass. Police Department. | 盖勒警司 来自布罗克顿警局 | 
| [24:22] | You’re a long way from your shit-hole. | 俩小子走得还挺远 | 
| [24:25] | You must be Calvin Clay. | 你一定就是加尔文·克莱 | 
| [24:27] | Two counts of felony vandalism to an RV. | 两次蓄意破坏同一辆休闲车构成重罪 | 
| [24:30] | Three counts of aggravated assault… | 三次故意伤害罪 | 
| [24:32] | Several counts of public urination. One at a yogurt shop. | 数次公共场合小便 其中一次是在酸奶店 | 
| [24:35] | They said my coupon was expired, so fuck ’em. | 他们说我的优惠券过期了 去他妈的 | 
| [24:39] | We’re looking for a boy named Wayne McCullough. | 我们在找一个叫韦恩·麦卡洛的男孩 | 
| [24:41] | Son of Maureen McCullough. | 他是莫琳·麦卡洛的儿子 | 
| [24:43] | Your girlfriend. | 你女朋友的儿子 | 
| [24:45] | She’s the registered owner of a 1979 gold Trans Am. | 你女友也是一辆1979年款金色庞蒂亚克火鸟的车主 | 
| [24:52] | That one. | 那辆 | 
| [24:56] | I’m just fucking with you. Wayne McCullough! | 我逗你玩呢 韦恩·麦卡洛嘛 | 
| [24:58] | I know that motherfucker. | 我认识那混蛋 | 
| [24:59] | Yeah, he’s… | 是啊 他… | 
| [25:01] | He’s hanging around here somewhere. | 他正在这附近闲逛[挂着] | 
| [25:09] | Fuck. | 妈的 | 
| [25:12] | Reggie. | 雷吉 | 
| [25:14] | Adios, motherfucker. | 拜拜了 傻逼 | 
| [25:22] | After you. | 你先请 | 
| [25:28] | Get your boys. And a car with a bigger trunk. | 带上你的家伙 再准备辆后备箱容量大的车 | 
| [25:47] | Thanks for the shirt. | 谢谢你借我衬衫 | 
| [25:48] | All good. | 不用谢 | 
| [26:01] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我不能再这么做了[我吃不下了] | 
| [26:03] | The dog will eat the leftovers. | 狗会把剩菜吃掉 | 
| [26:06] | Fuck the dog. I’ll eat ’em. | 去他妈的狗 我吃 | 
| [26:07] | I’m not talking about that. | 我说的不是这个 | 
| [26:10] | I wanna go home. | 我想回家 | 
| [26:11] | Well, it’s a free country, but I gotta save my boy. | 这是个自由国度 但我得救回我兄弟 | 
| [26:15] | And what? Bring him back to Brockton? | 然后呢 把他带回布罗克顿吗 | 
| [26:18] | There’s nothin’ there for him. | 他在那里已经无所眷恋了 | 
| [26:19] | Yes, there is. | 有啊 | 
| [26:21] | I mean, sure, he got kicked out of school, | 我是说 他的确被学校劝退了 | 
| [26:22] | and his house burned down, | 他家的房子也烧毁了 | 
| [26:24] | and his dad is dead. | 他爸也死了 | 
| [26:27] | Burned up in that house that he burned down. | 跟着房子一起烧没了 | 
| [26:29] | But he’s got us. | 但他还有我们 | 
| [26:30] | Yes, he does. | 是啊 确实 | 
| [26:31] | He wants to be with his mom. | 他想和他妈妈在一起 | 
| [26:33] | Look, Wayne’s in danger. | 听着 韦恩身处险境 | 
| [26:34] | Ya pops is all hopped up on vengeance. | 你爸一心想要复仇 | 
| [26:36] | And them crazy bat-swinging brothers of yours, well… | 还有你那两个疯子哥哥 | 
| [26:38] | Don’t worry. | 不用担心 | 
| [26:39] | As long as Wayne’s with his ma, | 只要韦恩和他妈在一起 | 
| [26:41] | nobody’s fucking with him. | 就没人会找他麻烦 | 
| [26:42] | That place is like a white trash fortress | 那就是个白种垃圾的堡垒 | 
| [26:45] | of meth-heads and crocodiles. | 都是瘾君子和鳄鱼 | 
| [26:47] | Nobody’s getting in there. | 没人愿意到那去 | 
| [26:49] | He doesn’t need us. | 他不需要我们 | 
| [26:53] | Any of us. | 谁也不需要 | 
| [26:56] | Can you just take me home? | 你们能带我回家吗 | 
| [27:00] | Please. | 拜托了 | 
| [27:07] | You’re certain you want to do this, huh? | 你确定要这么做吗 | 
| [27:09] | Yeah, I wanna do this. | 确定 | 
| [27:17] | If we’re really gonna do this… | 如果我们真的要开打 | 
| [27:28] | No need to sully our Tommy Bahamas. | 可不能弄脏了我的汤美·巴哈马[衬衫] | 
| [27:39] | You’re gonna fucking regret this, man. | 你会后悔的 伙计 | 
| [27:42] | Regret’s a funny thing, isn’t it? | 后悔是件趣事 不是吗 | 
| [27:46] | You know, in the summer of ’93, | 九三年的夏天 | 
| [27:48] | I taught English overseas in Thailand. | 我在泰国教英语 | 
| [27:51] | A place where I would unexpectedly fall in love. | 在那里我偶然坠入爱河 | 
| [27:56] | His name was Anaruk. | 他叫阿纳鲁克 | 
| [27:58] | It was a deep love, | 我们爱得深沉 | 
| [28:00] | the likes of which I’ve never again experienced. | 从那以后 我再没体会过那种程度的爱恋 | 
| [28:05] | Unfortunately, that love would be taken for granted, | 不幸的是 那份爱并没有受到重视 | 
| [28:10] | as he set me up for a crime I did not commit. | 他把莫须有的罪名嫁祸于我 | 
| [28:14] | A crime that cost me 817 days on Satan’s Pillow, | 导致我在「撒旦之枕」蹲了817天 | 
| [28:20] | a brutal Thai prison. | 那是个残忍的泰国监狱 | 
| [28:23] | Look, man, | 听着 伙计 | 
| [28:24] | you had some queer experience in another country. | 你在异国他乡有些奇特的同志情事 | 
| [28:26] | Big fucking deal. I did time, too. | 那又怎样 我也蹲过监狱 | 
| [28:30] | Lucky for you, not the kind I did. | 算你走运 蹲的不是我那种监狱 | 
| [28:48] | In order to survive the horrors | 为了在那种恐惧中 | 
| [28:50] | and the ultra-violence of a murder-hole like Klong Prem, | 以及孔普雷监狱一样的残酷暴力中存活下来 | 
| [28:54] | you had to fight, | 你只能搏斗 | 
| [28:56] | oftentimes to the death. | 大部分情况都要搏斗至死 | 
| [28:59] | It’s there I learned my mantra, | 我在那里学到了自己的人生信条 | 
| [29:02] | “To regret deeply is to live afresh.” | “从过去的懊悔中汲取经验 而非沉溺其中” | 
| [29:07] | Thoreau. | 梭罗曰 | 
| [29:09] | So, unless you’ve had a change of heart, son, | 所以除非你改主意了 年轻人 | 
| [29:12] | let’s begin the unfortunates. | 我们就开始吧 | 
| [29:21] | I got this. | 我来付 | 
| [29:24] | All right. Well, this is good. | 好了 这样很好 | 
| [29:27] | We’re doing the right thing. | 我们在做正确的事 | 
| [29:28] | Wayne found his mom. We found you. | 韦恩找到了他妈 我们找到了你 | 
| [29:31] | I found this little fuzzball. We’re all very lucky. | 我找到了这个小毛球 我们都很幸运 | 
| [29:35] | You know what? I’m gonna call you “Lucky.” | 我就叫你”好运”吧 | 
| [29:38] | Huh? I’m going to call you “Lucky.” | 我就叫你”好运” | 
| [29:40] | Well, Lucky looks like he’s gotta lift his leg or something, so, | 好运好像想要方便了 所以 | 
| [29:44] | I’m gonna pay this bill. Come on, buddy. | 我先去结账 来吧 伙计 | 
| [29:47] | Come on, Lucky. | 来吧 好运 | 
| [29:51] | Jury’s still out on whether or not | 对好运来说是否好运 | 
| [29:53] | that’s going to be lucky for Lucky. | 还不知道呢 | 
| [29:55] | He kills dogs. It’s a whole thing. | 他生来克狗 这事说来话长 | 
| [29:59] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 | 
| [30:01] | I wasn’t thinking about him. Shut up. | 我没在想他 闭嘴 | 
| [30:04] | Sound like you are. | 听着可不像 | 
| [30:05] | How’d you guys meet? Wayne. | 你和韦恩是怎么认识的 | 
| [30:08] | I sold him some cookies. | 我卖他饼干来着 | 
| [30:13] | So, you’re “Cookies.” | 你就是”饼干妹”本妹呀 | 
| [30:17] | Why’d you come all the way to this shit-hole? | 你大老远来这鬼地方干什么 | 
| [30:19] | I didn’t think Wayne had any friends. | 我以为韦恩没朋友的 | 
| [30:21] | Oh. Me and Wayne go way back. | 我和韦恩是老交情了 | 
| [30:23] | I pissed off some dudes who were gonna break my arms. | 我惹到些人 他们要打断我的胳膊 | 
| [30:25] | But being a plan-hatching motherfucker, | 但我老谋深算 | 
| [30:28] | I hired the craziest dude in town to watch my back. | 雇了附近最疯狂的混蛋来保护我 | 
| [30:31] | Shortly after that, | 那之后不久 | 
| [30:33] | he came to me to return the favor. | 他来找我帮忙 | 
| [30:37] | You know how to do computers? | 你懂电脑吧 | 
| [30:39] | Wayne’s just like a caveman when it comes to anything electronic. | 在电子设备面前 韦恩就像个原始人 | 
| [30:43] | He’s like Encino Man. | 他是”沉睡野人” | 
| [30:44] | Right? | 没错 | 
| [30:46] | Anyways, let me tell you the story. | 让我把故事讲完 | 
| [30:47] | Wayne found this kid was being blackmailed | 韦恩发现有个孩子因为一段视频 | 
| [30:50] | with a video, so he came to me. | 被敲诈勒索了 所以他来找我 | 
| [30:52] | We found the guy pretty quick. | 我们很快就找到了那家伙 | 
| [30:54] | Went through all his shit to make sure | 排查了他所有的设备 | 
| [30:55] | the video was deleted for good. | 确保那视频被删干净了 | 
| [30:57] | It’s gone from the Cloud, all his phones, laptops, everything. | 云盘里没了 手机里没了 笔记本也是 都没了 | 
| [31:01] | We should be good to go. | 我们可以走了 | 
| [31:13] | No. No, please, no! | 不 求你了 不要 | 
| [31:21] | What the hell was on that video? | 那视频里有什么 | 
| [31:23] | Some girl’s mother. | 某个女孩的妈妈 | 
| [31:25] | She was trying to put her shoe on, | 她当时正在穿鞋 | 
| [31:27] | falling down, it’s all fucked up. | 结果跌倒了 糟透了 | 
| [31:30] | High, drunk, cracked out… | 她嗑嗨了 还喝醉了 | 
| [31:33] | Pretty sad shit, really. | 看着挺难受的 | 
| [31:35] | Twenty bucks a week, bitch. | 每周二十块 小婊子 | 
| [31:37] | Or your ma goes viral. | 否则你妈就火了 | 
| [31:41] | Come on. Pay up. | 快点给钱 | 
| [31:45] | Holy shit. | 我的天 | 
| [31:48] | You’re “Blackmail” And “Cookies”? | “敲诈妹”和”饼干妹”都是你啊 | 
| [31:51] | Damn. | 老天 | 
| [31:53] | Wayne’s been looking after you for, like, years. | 那韦恩算是照顾你好多年了 | 
| [32:05] | My boy Wayne. | 我家韦恩 | 
| [32:09] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 | 
| [32:10] | I didn’t do shit. | 我啥都没干 | 
| [32:15] | Come on! | 来啊 | 
| [32:21] | Fucker! | 混蛋 | 
| [32:46] | Motherfucker! | 傻逼 | 
| [32:57] | No! | 不 | 
| [33:00] | Motherfucker! | 混蛋 | 
| [33:19] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 | 
| [33:34] | Stay down. | 躺下别动 | 
| [33:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [33:44] | I gave you a second chance. | 我给了你第二次机会 | 
| [33:46] | You won’t get a third. | 不会有第三次了 | 
| [33:49] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 | 
| [34:18] | Next on Wayne… | 《韦恩》 下集预告 | 
| [34:19] | Are you kidding me? | 你在逗我吗 | 
| [34:20] | Where the fuck is he? | 他到底在哪 | 
| [34:22] | You know, the son you abandoned? | 那个被你抛弃的儿子 | 
| [34:23] | He got arrested. He’s at the police station. | 他被捕了 在警局 | 
| [34:25] | Florida police have agreed to transport you | 佛罗里达警方同意将你 | 
| [34:27] | back to Brockton if you’ll co-operate. | 移送回布罗克顿 前提是你要合作 | 
| [34:29] | There ain’t nothing there for me no more. | 那里已经没什么我眷恋的了 | 
| [34:30] | I’d like to get my 1979 Trans Am. | 我来提我的1979款庞蒂亚克火鸟 | 
| [34:33] | It is now impound evidence. | 它现在被扣留为证据 | 
| [34:34] | It’s being shipped back to Brockton, Massachusetts. | 正在被运回马萨诸塞州布罗克顿 | 
| [34:36] | Go ahead, little pussycat. Come on. | 走啊 小猫 快点 | 
| [34:37] | Whoa, whoa, man, | 哇 哇 | 
| [34:39] | those animals ain’t trained. People can get hurt. | 那些野兽没有经过训练 会有人受伤的 | 
| [34:42] | Tell her you gotta push. | 告诉它要用力 | 
| [34:43] | How? I don’t know how to speak dog. | 怎么说 我又不会说狗语 | 
| [34:45] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 | 
| [34:46] | Let’s do this, bitch! | 来吧 混蛋 |