时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | Jesus Christ, Sean! | 天啊 肖恩 |
[00:24] | What’d I tell you about being careful with your goddamn drink? | 我没跟你说过要拿好饮料吗 |
[00:26] | You’re spilling it all over. | 你又撒得到处都是 |
[00:27] | Unbelievable. | 简直了 |
[00:28] | Take it easy, hon. | 没事 慢慢来 亲爱的 |
[00:29] | Don’t you go defending him. | 你别替他说话 |
[00:31] | He’s soft enough because of you. | “慈母多败儿”说的就是你们 |
[00:33] | Two winners, you are. | 真是两个极品 |
[00:35] | I swear to God. | 真是服了 |
[00:52] | Hot chocolate, please. | 请给我来杯热巧克力 |
[00:56] | Coffee. | 咖啡 |
[00:58] | And a little bit of cream. | 加一点奶油 |
[01:06] | My dad’s dead. | 我爸死了 |
[01:08] | My mom doesn’t want me. | 我妈不想要我 |
[01:11] | I’ve got no home. | 我没有家了 |
[01:13] | And now… | 现在 |
[01:15] | Del is gone. | 黛尔也走了 |
[01:19] | I’m alone. | 我孤身一人了 |
[01:28] | You thirst for civilization, boy. | 你渴望文明社会 孩子 |
[01:31] | But civilization is unnatural. | 但文明社会有违天理 |
[01:34] | A whim of circumstance. | 在历史的长河中昙花一现 |
[01:37] | We are barbarians. | 我们是野蛮人 |
[01:39] | And barbarism must always triumph. | 而野蛮必定获胜 |
[01:43] | Live deep while you live. | 想活就要拼尽全力 |
[01:45] | Know the rich juice of red meat | 品尝红肉浓郁的汁液 |
[01:48] | and the stinging of wine on your palate, | 享受酒精给味蕾带来的刺激 |
[01:51] | the hot embrace of many women’s arms. | 感受女人们蜂拥而至的温暖怀抱 |
[01:55] | We will live, we will burn with life, | 我们活着 燃烧我们的生命 |
[01:59] | we will slay. | 我们将会无休止地杀戮 |
[02:01] | Your quest for civilization | 对文明社会的追寻 |
[02:04] | is a quest for illusion. | 不过是场幻梦 |
[02:08] | Reject it. | 放弃吧 |
[02:13] | God damn it! What are you… | 天啊 你干嘛呢 |
[02:15] | Are you gonna try to keep it in the lane there, genius? | 小天才 你能起码把球扔对道吗 |
[02:17] | I mean, for the love of God, what are you, stupid? | 我的天啊 你怎么回事 傻吗 |
[02:19] | Don’t call him stupid. | 别骂他傻 |
[02:21] | He’s just a kid. | 他还是个孩子 |
[02:24] | What did I tell you? | 我刚和你说什么了 |
[02:26] | What the hell did I say? | 我他妈刚和你说了什么 |
[02:29] | You know what? We’re leaving. | 不会玩别玩了 走吧 |
[02:31] | I’m done with you two and your endless fuck-ups. | 我受够你俩和你俩没完没了的破事了 |
[02:33] | Get your shit. | 拿上东西走人 |
[02:35] | Quit your crying and get your shit! | 别哭了 收拾东西走人 |
[02:37] | I don’t know why I bother with you two. | 我都不知道我干嘛带你俩来 |
[02:39] | What? And I’m the fucking bad guy? | 怎么 我反倒成坏人了吗 |
[02:41] | It’s okay, sweetie. Let’s get your shoes on. | 没事的 宝贝 把鞋穿上 |
[02:43] | I’m the fucking bad guy? | 我反倒成坏人了吗 |
[03:21] | Thanks for not being a big pussy about all this. | 谢谢你没像个懦夫一样退缩 |
[03:55] | Ocala PD, this is Officer Burroughs speaking. | 奥卡拉警局 我是巴勒斯警员 |
[03:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:03] | Check one. One check. Check. Check. | 测试 测试 听得到吗 |
[04:07] | Checking one. Check. Check. Check. | 测试 测试 听得到吗 |
[04:10] | Check. Check one. | 测试 测试 |
[04:11] | Check. Checking one. Check. | 测试 测试 听得到吗 |
[04:14] | Check. Hey. | 测试 |
[04:15] | Come on down! | 快过来 |
[04:16] | I told you to stop! | 我早告诉你别弄了 |
[04:19] | Sorry, Sarge. | 抱歉 警司 |
[04:24] | Sergeant Geller, Brockton, Mass. PD. | 盖勒警司 来自布罗克顿警局 |
[04:27] | Hey. Sorry. Little bit pumped. | 抱歉 有点太激动了 |
[04:28] | Uh, big party tonight. | 今晚有个大派对 |
[04:30] | I bought, uh, balloons, | 我买了气球 |
[04:33] | uh, some yummy candy. | 一堆好吃的糖 |
[04:34] | I got this sign made, rented a karaoke machine. | 做了条横幅 租了个卡拉OK机器 |
[04:39] | So, pulling out all the stops. | 把看家本领都拿出来了 |
[04:41] | Yeah, that’s very thoughtful of you. | 你可真是个善解人意的小伙子 |
[04:43] | I’m sure whoever the party is for will appreciate that. | 我相信这场派对的主人公会很感激你的 |
[04:46] | Well, the party is for me. I’m Darren. | 主人公就是我 我就是戴伦 |
[04:47] | 戴伦 我们会想念你的 再见 | |
[04:48] | Oh, well, if you don’t treat yourself right, who will? Yeah? | 人生在世 不对自己好点 又有谁来疼惜你呢 |
[04:53] | I love that. I’m going to use that. | 这话不错 我以后要用上 |
[04:55] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[04:57] | Everybody here is a little bit tense | 局里的气氛有点紧张 |
[04:58] | on account that I shot my partner on accident… | 因为我不小心给了我搭档一枪 |
[05:02] | And now, he’s in a coma and I guess nobody | 现在他还在昏迷中 我想除了我 |
[05:04] | has ever made a mistake in their life but me. | 每个人都完美无瑕从不犯错 |
[05:06] | So, how can I help you? | 能为你做些什么吗 |
[05:09] | I called about the McCullough boy. | 我曾打电话提到过那个麦卡洛男孩 |
[05:11] | Dropping off some of his personal effects. | 我把他的个人物品给他送来 |
[05:15] | Mind if I have a word with him? | 我能和他说几句吗 |
[05:17] | No, no. Be my guest. | 当然可以 请便 |
[05:19] | And if you want to stop by later and maybe hear me… | 如果你想留下来参加派对 可以听到我… |
[05:23] | Lay some Pitbull on them… | 给他们来一段饶舌 |
[05:25] | Darren. | 戴伦 |
[05:27] | Yeah, Sarge. | 好的 警司 |
[05:29] | Yeah, I know he’s your brother, but he’s my friend. | 我知道他是你弟弟 但他也是我朋友 |
[05:31] | At some point you’re gonna have to forgive me. | 总有一天你会原谅我的 |
[05:41] | So, uh… | 所以 |
[05:42] | Florida Police have agreed to transport you | 佛罗里达警方同意将你 |
[05:44] | back to Brockton if you’ll cooperate. | 移送回布罗克顿 前提是你要合作 |
[05:48] | I’ll be waiting on you, help you sort things. | 我会等你 帮你收拾东西 |
[05:53] | I know you didn’t kidnap the girl. | 我知道你没绑架那女孩 |
[05:57] | There ain’t nothing there for me no more, back home. | 那里已经没什么我眷恋的了 |
[06:01] | What about Del? | 那黛尔呢 |
[06:02] | She’ll be there, won’t she? | 她会在那里 不是吗 |
[06:06] | You know, her life is also gonna demand some restructuring. | 她的生活也需要重塑一下 |
[06:10] | Might be nice to do it together, no? | 你俩一起的话不是更好吗 |
[06:12] | Start over. | 重新开始 |
[06:14] | Figure out your life? | 弄清楚你们想要怎样的人生 |
[06:17] | Civilization is unnatural. | 文明社会有违天理 |
[06:20] | What’s that? | 你说什么 |
[06:21] | I don’t need it. | 我不需要 |
[06:23] | Any of it. | 什么都不需要 |
[06:26] | Anybody. | 也不需要谁 |
[06:30] | You know, Wayne, | 韦恩 你知道吗 |
[06:32] | everyone I’ve met along the way, | 在我找你的这趟小旅行里 |
[06:33] | on this little journey to find you, | 遇到的每一个人 |
[06:36] | your principal, Orlando, | 你的校长 奥兰多 |
[06:39] | that nurse that looked after your father… | 照看你父亲的那位护士 |
[06:42] | For someone who considers himself a loner, | 对于一个觉得自己无依无靠的人来说 |
[06:45] | you’ve affected a lot of people for the better, you know. | 其实你影响了很多人 让他们变得更好 |
[06:48] | And, no matter how bad life treated you or betrayed you, | 无论生活曾经对你如何不公 亦或是背叛了你 |
[06:52] | from where I’m sitting, | 从我的角度来看 |
[06:54] | everything you do, it’s done out of love. | 你所做的每件事 都出于爱 |
[06:59] | And despite what you’re telling yourself right now, | 不管你现在怎样告诉自己 |
[07:02] | last I checked, love is civilization. | 据我所知 爱就是文明社会的一部分 |
[07:07] | You’re not the barbarian | 你不是什么野蛮人 |
[07:09] | you imagine yourself to be, young man. | 你只是把自己置于想象之中了 年轻人 |
[07:16] | You don’t know me. | 你不了解我 |
[07:26] | You know, when I was 11 years old, | 我十一岁时 |
[07:28] | my older sister ran away from home. | 我姐姐离家出走了 |
[07:32] | I remember it was summer. Hot as hell, too. | 我记得那是个夏天 暑气熏蒸 |
[07:36] | Which made my parents fight a little louder and meaner than normal. | 所以我父母吵架时也比往日暴躁 刻薄 |
[07:42] | One Sunday morning, I guess to beat the heat, | 一个周日早上 大概是想去消消暑吧 |
[07:45] | my old man turns to us and says, | 老爸对我们说 |
[07:49] | “We’re going to Skate Barn,” | “我们一起去轮滑谷仓吧” |
[07:52] | which I knew to be a family roller skating | 那是个在伦道夫附近的 |
[07:54] | establishment out near Randolph. | 家庭滑冰场 |
[07:58] | So, while my remaining sister | 我和我留下的妹妹 |
[08:01] | and myself taught each other how to skate, | 互相教彼此如何滑冰 |
[08:04] | my parents sat back at the half wall, | 我们父母坐在围栏半墙上 |
[08:06] | not speaking a word to each other, | 彼此之间沉默不语 |
[08:09] | drinking lemonade and smoking cigarettes, | 喝着柠檬水 抽着烟 |
[08:13] | and faking a weak smile | 我们经过他们时 |
[08:14] | and a thumbs up every time we would roll by. | 就勉强挤出一个假笑 竖起大拇指夸我们 |
[08:19] | And when we got tired, we wobbled in, | 之后我们滑累了 摇摇晃晃的滑回去 |
[08:22] | came off the floor onto the carpet, | 离开场地回到地毯上 |
[08:25] | and we found that my father had laced up a pair of skates. | 我们发现老爸穿好了滑冰鞋 |
[08:30] | He looks at my mother and says, | 他看着我妈说 |
[08:33] | “I’m gonna take a turn.” | “我要去滑一会” |
[08:37] | My father was a hard man, Wayne. | 韦恩 我父亲是个硬汉 |
[08:40] | He’s nobody you would ever describe as graceful. | 认识他的人 没有一个会用优雅形容他 |
[08:46] | But my sister and I stood at that half wall. | 但我和我妹妹在半墙那站着 |
[08:50] | We watched as he just sort of | 我们看着他就那样 |
[08:53] | drifted slowly back on the hardwood. | 慢慢地滑回硬木场地上 |
[08:57] | He gave us a nod like that | 他对着我们像这样点了点头 |
[09:00] | and put his head over his right shoulder, | 然后把头偏到右肩 |
[09:04] | got into a crouch, | 膝盖微蹲 |
[09:06] | just enough to push off | 轻轻发力蹬地 |
[09:09] | like it was in some sort of goddamn dream. | 就像是在一场梦里 |
[09:13] | We watched our father just explode with pure speed | 我们看着老爸突然爆发加快速度 |
[09:19] | out into the current of all those other skaters. | 滑进了人群里 |
[09:23] | Just weaving effortlessly in and out of everybody. | 又在人群里轻松地滑进滑出 |
[09:29] | And then we watched him accelerate into the far corner. | 然后他加快速度滑到了远处的角落 |
[09:32] | He dropped his shoulder, | 沉下肩膀 |
[09:33] | and his legs just crossing over | 双腿交叉着 |
[09:36] | and through each other like a racehorse like that. | 像是赛马的前蹄一般 |
[09:40] | He seemed to know where everybody was, | 像是知道所有人的方位一样轻盈躲闪 |
[09:42] | and his hands were so beautiful. | 他的手在空气中轻轻扫过 |
[09:45] | Just brushing the air like that. | 优雅又美丽 |
[09:52] | Here’s this man who | 这个像打壁球一样 |
[09:56] | tore through life like a racquetball. | 野蛮撕毁生活的人 |
[10:01] | My pop. | 我老爸 |
[10:06] | Turned Fred Astaire. | 变成了弗雷德·阿斯泰尔 |
[10:06] | 美国舞蹈演员 被广泛认为是电影史上最有影响力的舞者 | |
[10:11] | Just in tune with everything. | 一切是如此和谐 |
[10:15] | And then my father turned around and doubled his speed, | 然后他掉头回来 用两倍的速度 |
[10:17] | and came up to that gap in the wall | 一口气翻过了围栏墙 |
[10:19] | and stepped up onto the carpet breathing hard. | 停在地毯上大口喘气 |
[10:23] | But I swear to God, | 但我对天发誓 |
[10:27] | not that hard. | 他喘得其实也不是很厉害 |
[10:33] | That night our mother took us into the bathroom | 那天晚上我妈妈把我们带进浴室 |
[10:35] | and she turned on both sinks to make a wall of sound, | 打开两个水龙头来掩盖声音 |
[10:38] | and she told us | 然后她告诉我们 |
[10:40] | the marriage | 他们的婚姻 |
[10:43] | was over. | 结束了 |
[10:47] | And years later, | 一年后 |
[10:48] | I found out that, before and between the wars, | 我发现在战争前 甚至打仗时 |
[10:51] | my old man was a competitive skate dancer, | 我老爸是名竞技花滑舞者 |
[10:59] | a different man, | 一个完全不同的人 |
[11:03] | a man who one day stopped lacing up those skates | 一个有一天屈服于世界 屈服于家庭 |
[11:06] | and succumbed to a world and a family and | 屈服于一个他原本就不想开始的人生的 |
[11:10] | a life he may have never wanted to begin with. | 不再穿上滑冰鞋的人 |
[11:16] | What did your dad do? | 你爸爸去做什么了 |
[11:19] | After? | 在这之后 |
[11:24] | Last I heard, | 最近听说 |
[11:26] | he was selling incense on the beach somewhere. | 他在某个海滩上卖香 |
[11:34] | I guess what I’m trying to tell you, Wayne, | 我想告诉你的是 韦恩 |
[11:37] | is you haven’t laced your skates up yet. | 你还没穿上你的滑冰鞋 |
[11:42] | And maybe this madness will continue, | 这场疯狂可能会继续 |
[11:45] | and maybe not. | 也可能不会 |
[11:48] | And who knows, this sweet Delilah… | 谁也不知道 这位可爱的黛利拉… |
[11:55] | Maybe she’s your pair of skates, huh? | 可能就是你的滑冰鞋 明白吗 |
[12:02] | I hope to see you back home in Brockton, Wayne. | 我真的很想看到你回到布罗克顿 韦恩 |
[12:08] | I really do. | 我是真心的 |
[12:22] | Go ahead, little pussycat. | 去吧 小野猫 |
[12:26] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Man. | 等等 等等 先生 |
[12:27] | Those animals, they ain’t trained. People can get hurt. | 这些动物没被驯化过 会有人受伤的 |
[12:29] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[12:30] | Well, maybe next time you’ll rethink your return policy, bitch. | 说不定下次你会重新考虑你的退货规定呢 混蛋 |
[12:44] | Jesus Christ. | 天哪 |
[12:49] | Jesus Christ! | 我滴个老天爷啊 |
[12:51] | Where the fuck is he, you orange bucket of wine? | 他人呢 你个橘皮老酒桶 |
[12:53] | Look what you made me do. You made me drop my pinot grigio. | 看你都做了些什么 害我把灰比诺葡萄酒全洒了 |
[12:53] | 一种酿酒葡萄 酿制的成品酒 有着花和蜜的芳香 也常混有坚果或水果香 | |
[12:58] | Are you kidding me? | 你在逗我吗 |
[13:00] | Aw, look at the sad drunk. | 看看这个可悲的老酒鬼 |
[13:02] | Costco isn’t open today, you bitch! | 好市多今天不开门 贱货 |
[13:04] | Where the fuck is he? | 他到底在哪 |
[13:06] | You know, the son you abandoned? | 那个被你抛弃的儿子 |
[13:07] | You fucking remember him? | 你他妈还记得吗 |
[13:09] | You just abandoned him and you’re giving me shit? | 你刚抛弃了他 还来教训我 |
[13:12] | Go fuck yourself. | 去你妈的 |
[13:15] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛呢 |
[13:16] | No… | 别 |
[13:17] | Don’t you dare. | 你敢 |
[13:18] | There’s a picture of me and John Stamos on there | 里面有我和约翰·斯塔莫斯的合照 |
[13:18] | 美国演员 制片人 在《尖叫皇后》中饰演布洛克医生 | |
[13:20] | that I have not backed up yet. | 我还没备份 |
[13:21] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[13:26] | He got arrested. He’s at the police station. | 他被捕了 在警局 |
[13:28] | What did he do? | 他干了啥 |
[13:29] | And if he’s there, what the fuck are you doing here? | 他都被捕了 你他妈在这逍遥啥呢 |
[13:31] | Look, I didn’t ask him to come here, okay? | 听着 我又没叫他来这 好吗 |
[13:34] | You assholes coming down here and messing with my life! | 你们这帮臭狗屎到这来 把我的生活搞得一团糟 |
[13:36] | I got Calvin in jail. Again. | 加尔文又进监狱了 |
[13:39] | Thank you very fucking much. | 真他妈谢谢你啊 |
[13:40] | You know what? Fuck this. Give me your goddamn keys. | 去死吧 婊子 把你钥匙给我 |
[13:42] | To my house? No. | 我家钥匙吗 没门 |
[13:44] | To the car you stole, you fucking dunce. | 你偷的那辆车的钥匙 蠢婆娘 |
[13:46] | I don’t have the keys. Or the car, for that matter. | 钥匙和车都不在我这 |
[13:48] | The police took it when they took Wayne. | 警察抓走韦恩时把车也带走了 |
[13:50] | Now why don’t you guys go get the fuck out of here | 你们最好在我叫警察来之前滚蛋 |
[13:52] | before I call the cops because you’re trespassing. | 你们现在可是非法入侵 |
[13:54] | You know what? Fuck this. I’m gonna go get it myself. | 滚你妈的 老娘自己去 |
[13:58] | Del. | 黛尔 |
[14:00] | Del! | 黛尔 |
[14:08] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈是谁 |
[14:09] | I… I’m Tommy Cole. | 我是汤米·科尔 |
[14:12] | From Hagler. Hagler High? | 你在哈格勒的同学 哈格勒高中 |
[14:14] | No, I don’t remember you. | 对你没印象 |
[14:15] | – Were you always bald? – What? | -你一直是光头吗 -啥 |
[14:17] | We graduated the same year. | 我们是同届毕业的 |
[14:19] | We had, like, a dozen classes together. | 我们一起上过好多课 |
[14:21] | I don’t remember you. | 我不记得你 |
[14:22] | Butthole Tommy Cole. | 混蛋汤米·科尔 |
[14:24] | Butthole Tommy Cole! | 混蛋汤米·科尔 |
[14:30] | Just trying to help. | 我只是想帮个忙 |
[14:33] | Butthole Tommy Cole. | 混蛋汤米·科尔 |
[14:35] | Get the fuck off my property. | 滚出我家 |
[14:40] | Your dog looks like it’s gonna croak. | 你的狗看上去命不久矣了 |
[14:42] | Maybe take it to the woods or something. | 把它带到小树林什么的地方吧 |
[14:44] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[14:46] | Oh, no. Lucky? | 不 好运 |
[14:48] | Lucky, are you okay? | 好运 你还好吗 |
[14:50] | My God, this is not happening. | 天哪 别啊 |
[14:51] | Okay. Where’s the closest veterinarian? | 最近的兽医在哪 |
[14:54] | – Out here? – Yes. | -这儿吗 -嗯 |
[14:55] | Yeah, no. We’re in fuck nowhere. | 没有 穷乡僻壤哪有什么兽医 |
[14:58] | Oh, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[14:59] | There is this, uh, retired animal doctor. | 这里有个退休的兽医 |
[15:01] | I think he maybe takes meth for payment? | 他貌似只收冰毒作为报酬 |
[15:05] | Fucking Florida. | 狗屁佛罗里达 |
[15:07] | You’re not gonna die. | 你不会死的 |
[15:08] | I’m not gonna let you die. | 我不会让你死的 |
[15:09] | You’re gonna be fine, Lucky, okay? | 你不会有事的 好运 好吗 |
[15:10] | You’re gonna be fine. It’s gonna be okay. | 你不会有事的 一切都会好起来的 |
[15:11] | Yo, hold up. | 等等 |
[15:13] | The dog is preggo. | 这狗怀孕了 |
[15:15] | – What? – You see the nipples on that thing? | -啥 -你看见她乳头了吗 |
[15:17] | Momma dog’s about to have some puppies. | 狗妈妈要生宝宝了 |
[15:19] | Yeah, not on my fucking patio, it’s not. | 别让她在我院子里生 |
[15:26] | Ocala Police Station. | 奥卡拉警局 |
[15:27] | – There is a Komodo dragon in my yard. – Wait, what? | -我家院子里有条科莫多巨蜥 -等等 什么 |
[15:29] | A Komodo dragon. | 一条科莫多巨蜥 |
[15:31] | What the hell is a Komodo dragon? | 科莫多巨蜥是什么鬼 |
[15:34] | A puma? | 一头美洲狮 |
[15:35] | No, wait. | 不 等下 |
[15:36] | I can’t understand what you’re saying. | 我不太懂你说什么 |
[15:39] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[15:39] | A kangaroo? | 一只袋鼠 |
[15:41] | What? You shot it or you didn’t? | 什么 你朝它开枪了吗 |
[15:43] | Okay, we’ll be right down. | 好的 我们马上过去 |
[15:46] | Was that you shooting the kangaroo just now? | 你刚刚是对那只袋鼠开枪了吗 |
[15:47] | All right, listen, everybody. | 所有人都听着 |
[15:48] | We have a full scale 10-91b in Ocala County. | 奥卡拉进入全面动物袭击警戒 |
[15:51] | I need all units in the parking lot right now. | 我需要所有人立刻前往停车场集合 |
[15:53] | This is not a drill. Let’s go. | 这不是演习 行动 |
[15:55] | Darren, you hold down the fort. | 戴伦 你守着大本营 |
[15:57] | And keep an eye on that kid. | 顺便盯着这小孩 |
[16:01] | I got it. | 好的 |
[16:01] | That is some disgusting-ass shit. | 这玩意太恶心了 |
[16:04] | Okay, it says, | 上面说 |
[16:05] | “Once you see the grayish sack falls from the vulva…” | “当你看见一个灰色袋状物从外阴掉落…” |
[16:09] | Man, everybody gonna be throwing up in this motherfucker. | 所有人看见这玩意都会吐的 |
[16:12] | Here. | 给 |
[16:13] | I had to wrestle a Puerto Rican woman | 这是我黑五从一对波多黎各母女那儿 |
[16:14] | and her daughter on Black Friday for these, | 拼老命抢来的 |
[16:17] | so don’t say I ain’t done nothing good for nobody. | 所以别再说我啥好事都没做过 |
[16:22] | It’s okay. Okay. | 没事 没事 |
[16:23] | I’m just gonna take you down slowly. | 我会慢慢把你放下来 |
[16:26] | I see the grayish sack. | 我看见灰色袋状物了 |
[16:29] | Oh, hell. No, no, no. | 天啊 不不不 |
[16:30] | All right, all right, everybody, | 没事的 大伙儿 |
[16:31] | give her some room! It’s happening! | 给她点空间 她要生了 |
[16:37] | Good thing you love soup, with your jaw being wired shut and all. | 还好你喜欢喝汤 你嘴都张不开 估计也只能吃流食了 |
[16:39] | Yeah, fuck you, dude. | 没错 去你的[操你] |
[16:42] | Look, I know that’s the drugs talking, Jay, | 听着 我知道这是药的副作用 杰伊 |
[16:43] | but if it means something to you, I love you too. | 但如果这句话这对你意义重大 我也爱你 |
[16:47] | I said fuck you, dude. | 我说操你的 伙计 |
[16:49] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[16:51] | Drugs do not agree with you, my friend. | 这药不太合你的口味吧 朋友 |
[16:55] | What’s going on here? | 这里怎么了 |
[17:00] | I need units in front and back | 我需要前后都有人把守 |
[17:06] | What’s the situation? | 什么情况 |
[17:09] | Bunch of wild animals running around Ocala. | 一堆野生动物在奥卡拉乱跑 |
[17:12] | We’ve got reports of a lion, large snakes, an ostrich… | 我们接到报警 有一只狮子 好几条巨蟒和一只鸵鸟 |
[17:17] | It’s a puma! | 是头美洲狮 |
[17:18] | Fuck! It’s a fucking puma. | 妈的 是头美洲狮 |
[17:21] | It’s a fucking puma. Help me. | 里面有头美洲狮 救救我 |
[17:23] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[17:24] | Fucking help me! | 妈的快来救我啊 |
[17:25] | Fuck! | 操 |
[17:26] | I was really hoping for the ostrich. | 我之前真的希望是只鸵鸟 |
[17:29] | We’re gonna need an ambulance at 1078. | 1078区需要一辆救护车 |
[17:34] | I don’t want excuses. Get it done. | 别拿借口搪塞我 快搞定 |
[17:39] | Wait. Who’s watching Wayne? | 等下 谁在看着韦恩呢 |
[18:03] | Can I help you with something? | 有什么需要帮助的吗 |
[18:06] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[18:07] | I’d like to get my 1979 Trans Am. | 我来提我的1979款庞蒂亚克火鸟 |
[18:13] | Vehicle is now in impound evidence. | 这辆车现在已被扣押 |
[18:14] | It’s being shipped back to Brockton, Massachusetts. | 它正在被运回马萨诸塞州的布罗克顿 |
[18:17] | Well, that’s all right, then. | 那好吧 |
[18:19] | Why don’t you just go ahead and call me an ambulance? | 你为什么不叫辆救护车来呢 |
[18:22] | For who? | 给谁叫 |
[18:26] | You. | 你 |
[18:29] | Get the fuck out of here. | 去死吧 |
[18:31] | Talking about impounding and shit. | 扣押你个大头鬼 |
[18:35] | Motherfucker. | 就是你了 |
[18:49] | Oh. Hey, now. | 看看这是谁呀 |
[18:52] | Wayne. | 韦恩 |
[18:54] | Reggie. | 雷吉 |
[18:56] | Tied up like a goddamn animal. | 你像个小动物一样被拴着 |
[19:04] | Hey, you ever watch Animal Planet? | 你看过《动物星球》吗 |
[19:04] | 世界上第一个 也是唯一 一个以动物为主角的电视频道 | |
[19:08] | Did you know that hyenas don’t have any brothers and sisters? | 你知道鬣狗没有兄弟姐妹吗 |
[19:12] | You know why? | 知道为啥吗 |
[19:13] | Because when they real small, in the litter, | 因为他们很小 还是幼崽时 |
[19:16] | fighting for they momma’s titty, | 就要争妈妈的奶子 |
[19:19] | well, you see, the toughest baby hyena, see, he, uh… | 最凶悍的鬣狗 |
[19:23] | He kill his brothers and sisters. | 会杀死他的兄弟姐妹 |
[19:29] | More titty time for hisself. | 这样他就能喝更多的奶了 |
[19:32] | Now I know you ain’t gonna stop coming for my car, | 我知道你对我的车贼心不死 |
[19:38] | so I’m gonna have to make you stop. | 那我就让你死心 |
[19:42] | Make sure you don’t come back for that titty. | 确保你不会再来抢”奶子” |
[19:46] | I don’t care about the car no more. | 我早就不在乎那辆车了 |
[19:49] | Bullshit. | 扯淡 |
[19:50] | I don’t. | 真的 |
[19:51] | You can have it. | 车归你了 |
[19:52] | Are you trying to reverse my psycholology and shit? | 你是想跟我玩心理战吗 |
[19:57] | Because I ain’t biting. | 我可不会上当 |
[20:04] | Motherfucker. | 妈蛋 |
[20:05] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[20:11] | I’m gonna fucking kill you. | 老子宰了你 |
[20:16] | I need a knife to cut the cords! | 我需要一把刀割断脐带 |
[20:18] | I’m gonna faint. | 我要晕了 |
[20:20] | I swear to God, this is child abuse, man. | 这简直就是虐待儿童 |
[20:22] | – Shit. – Disgusting. | -妈的 -好恶心 |
[20:23] | Okay, if you use these, then I gotta throw them away, | 好吧 如果你用了这个 那我只能把它们扔了 |
[20:26] | and I got them off an infomercial, | 从电视促销节目上买的 |
[20:27] | so I don’t know if they’re avail no more. | 我不知道它们还能不能用 |
[20:29] | I’ll buy you a better set! | 我会给你买套更好的 |
[20:30] | Everybody’s ruining all my nice things. | 所有人都在糟蹋我的好玩意 |
[20:37] | Is that a puppy head coming from out of a dog’s ass? | 从狗屁股里面出来的是她宝宝的头吗 |
[20:39] | It’s not a dog’s ass. | 那不是狗屁股 |
[20:41] | – That’s a… – Pussy! | -那是… -狗逼 |
[20:42] | Ass! Bitch! | 傻屌 贱货 |
[20:44] | I’m gonna fucking kill you, motherfucker. | 我他妈要弄死你 混账 |
[20:51] | Motherfucker. | 狗犊子 |
[20:57] | No. | 不 |
[20:59] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[21:02] | Fuck. | 操 |
[21:13] | So we’re doing this? | 我们要干架吗 |
[21:15] | Are we doing this? | 干不干 |
[21:17] | My dick is hard. | 我老二可硬着呢 |
[21:21] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:23] | Because… | 因为… |
[21:25] | You know… | 你懂的呀… |
[21:29] | You know what I meant. | 你懂我啥意思 |
[21:33] | Fuck you, motherfucker! | 我要干死你 傻逼 |
[21:37] | Let’s do this, bitch. | 上啊 贱人 |
[21:41] | Okay, there’s one. | 好了 出来一个了 |
[21:42] | – Grab it. – No, don’t touch that. | -抓住它 -别碰 |
[21:44] | The mother will probably reject it if it smells you. | 如果它有你的气味 狗妈就不要它了 |
[21:47] | Tell her you got to push. | 告诉它要用力 |
[21:48] | How? I don’t know how to speak dog. | 怎么说 我又不会说狗语 |
[21:50] | Just google it. | 谷歌一下 |
[21:51] | Come on, girl. You gotta fight! | 小妞 你得加油啊 |
[21:53] | You gotta push. | 你得用力 |
[21:56] | Push. Push. | 用力 用力 |
[21:57] | Orlando, help me. Push. | 奥兰多 帮帮我 用力 |
[21:59] | – Push. – Push. | -用力 -用力 |
[22:00] | No. No, like a dog. | 不 不 像狗吠一样 |
[22:01] | Push, push, push. | 用力 用力 用力 |
[22:03] | – Push, push. – Push, push. | -用力 用力 -用力 用力 |
[22:04] | She’s doing it. Push. Push. | 她在用力 用力 用力 |
[22:23] | Hey, you fucking bitch. | 混蛋玩意 |
[22:25] | Show me what you really got. | 让我看看你到底有几斤几两 |
[22:31] | Sure. | 等着 |
[23:02] | What the fuck? | 操你妈 |
[23:11] | You motherfucker! | 小兔崽子 |
[23:13] | You’re fucking dead now, Boston boy. | 你死翘翘了 波士顿小子 |
[23:16] | I’ll fucking kill you! | 你臭小子活不成了 |
[23:21] | No biting, bitch. | 别咬人 垃圾 |
[23:46] | Fuck you! | 去死吧 |
[24:01] | Oh, shit! | 卧槽 |
[24:03] | Oh, fuck yeah! | 妈的太棒了 |
[24:05] | This puppy isn’t breathing | 这只小狗崽没有呼吸了 |
[24:07] | and Lucky’s not doing anything about it. | 好运怎么无动于衷 |
[24:08] | It says this is common. Listen. | 网上说这是正常的 你看 |
[24:10] | – “When a puppy isn’t healthy…” – Yeah. | -“当小狗不健康时” -嗯 |
[24:12] | – “…the mother will reject it.” – No, no, no. | -“母狗就不管它了” -不不不 |
[24:13] | No, no, no. No doggy deaths today. | 不不不 今天一条狗狗都不能死 |
[24:15] | Not here. Not now. Not on my watch. | 不能在这里 不能是现在 不能在我眼前 |
[24:17] | Tell me what to do. | 告诉我该怎么做 |
[24:18] | It just says the mother will bite through the amniotic sac. | 上面说狗妈会咬穿羊膜囊 |
[24:23] | Oh, shit. | 我靠 |
[24:24] | What? No. What are you do… No! | 不 你在做什么 别 |
[24:26] | No! No! | 别 别 |
[24:28] | No. | 不 |
[24:29] | – Fuck you. – Oh, no. | -我日 -不 |
[24:30] | – Fuck you! – No. Fuck! | -卧槽 -卧槽 |
[24:32] | – No. No. – No. No. | -不不不 -不不不 |
[24:33] | Stop! That shit’s nasty, man! | 住手 这也太恶心了 |
[24:37] | No. Stop! | 不 停下 |
[24:38] | – Oh, God! – Don’t! | -我的天 -不 |
[24:42] | Oh, shit! | 天哪 |
[24:44] | Give me one second, motherfucker. | 等我一秒钟 王八蛋 |
[24:46] | Just looking for some fucking bullets. | 等我找到子弹 |
[24:52] | Here we go. | 走你 |
[24:54] | Fuck yeah! | 爽翻 |
[24:57] | Found ’em! | 找到了哦 |
[24:58] | You’re fucked now, motherfucker. | 你完蛋了 小畜生 |
[25:01] | This is some fucking Call of Duty shit right here. | 我们来玩玩《使命召唤》 |
[25:06] | I know what I’m getting myself for Bad Motherfuckers Day. | 这操蛋的一天我总算能舒服一些了 |
[25:14] | *I got a man who makes me wanna kill* | *有个人让我想杀生* |
[25:17] | *I got a man who makes me wanna kill* | *让我想大开杀戒* |
[25:20] | *I got a man who makes me wanna, uh* | *有这么一个人* |
[25:22] | Fuck you, bitch. | 滚开 小贱人 |
[25:22] | *I got a man who makes me wanna kill* | *让我想大开杀戒* |
[25:30] | Get the fuck away from my boyfriend. | 离我男朋友远点 |
[25:40] | Hey, dummy. | 笨蛋 |
[25:43] | Okay. | 好了 |
[25:55] | You’re pretty, aren’t you? | 小妞长得不错啊 |
[26:01] | You shoulda never fucked with Reggie. | 永远不要惹毛雷吉 |
[26:07] | Fucking dead now, bitch. | 梁祝化蝶去吧 婊子 |
[26:18] | What? | 什么 |
[26:21] | What was that? | 你说什么 |
[26:22] | What are you trying to say? | 你想说什么 |
[26:24] | Suck on Wayne’s hammer, you hillbilly motherfucker. | 吃韦恩一锤 你颗乡巴佬混球 |
[26:27] | Huh? | 啥 |
[26:42] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[26:44] | I’m fine. | 还好 |
[26:49] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[26:52] | Oh, fuck. | 卧槽 |
[26:53] | Your elbow’s out of your arm skin. | 你胳膊肘的骨头露出来了 |
[26:56] | Oh, my God. That’s fucking disgusting. | 我的天呐 恶心死了 |
[26:58] | I’m fine. I’m fine. | 我没事 我没事 |
[27:00] | Okay, we gotta get out of here. | 好了 我们得离开这里 |
[27:01] | Car keys are in his jacket pocket. | 车钥匙在他夹克的口袋里 |
[27:03] | Fuck. | 天 |
[27:06] | I got ’em. Here. | 我找到了 在这 |
[27:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:09] | Come on. Watch his feet. | 走吧 小心他的脚 |
[27:14] | All right, careful. Okay. | 好了 小心 好了 |
[27:29] | Careful. Sorry, sorry, sorry. | 小心 对不起 对不起 |
[27:41] | We’re gonna go to the hospital. | 我们得去医院 |
[27:42] | I ain’t going to the hospital. They’ll arrest me. | 我不去医院 他们会逮捕我的 |
[27:46] | Buckle the fuck up. | 快他妈系好安全带 |
[27:59] | I did it. | 我做到了 |
[28:02] | They’re all breathing. They are all alive. | 他们都在呼吸 都活下来了 |
[28:05] | Thank you, universe. | 感谢你 造物主 |
[28:09] | I’m gonna name all four of you. | 我要给你们四只起名 |
[28:12] | Argus, | 阿古斯[希腊神话中的百眼巨人] |
[28:13] | Artemis, | 阿耳特弥斯[希腊神话中的月亮女神] |
[28:16] | Amadeus, | 阿马迪厄斯[源自拉丁语命名 爱神] |
[28:19] | Apricot. | 阿杏[水果 杏果] |
[28:22] | You sure are cute, Apricot. | 你真可爱 阿杏 |
[28:25] | Glad we didn’t drown you. | 真庆幸我们没放弃你 |
[28:27] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[28:37] | You know, when Wayne was little, | 韦恩小时候 |
[28:39] | if I left the house, | 如果我不在家 |
[28:40] | he would just stand in the front window and he would just… | 他会站在窗边 然后… |
[28:44] | Oh, he will just cry and slobber | 他会边哭边流口水 |
[28:47] | and bang his head against it until I came home. | 然后用头撞窗户直到我回家 |
[28:52] | Yeah, even if I was gone for, like, | 就算我离开 |
[28:53] | four hours or five hours, | 四五个小时 |
[28:55] | he would just refuse to move. | 他也会一直守着 |
[28:59] | I think Wayne always knew that I was gonna leave him. | 我觉得韦恩一直都知道我会离开他 |
[29:13] | You know, you could still be something to him. | 你知道吗 你仍可以对他来说很重要 |
[29:22] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[29:31] | It’s okay, my bad. | 好吧 我的错 |
[29:32] | Shouldn’t have had all them Percocets. | 我不该把止痛药全吞了 |
[29:36] | *It’s all here* | *在这里* |
[29:39] | *Now, it’s all here* | *它在这里* |
[29:43] | *Now, it’s all here* | *它就在这里* |
[29:47] | *Now it’s always been here* | *它一直在这里* |
[29:52] | *It’s all right* | *一切安好* |
[29:54] | *Now it’s all right* | *岁月静好* |
[29:58] | *Now it’s all right* | *时光静好* |
[29:59] | Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck. | 操 操 操 |
[30:02] | *Now it’s all right* | *一切安好* |
[30:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:03] | Okay. Yeah. | 好吧 |
[30:05] | Okay, I’m gonna say something, | 好吧 我要跟你说句话 |
[30:07] | and I never said it to nobody but my mom and my dad. | 除了我爸妈 我从没跟任何人说过 |
[30:10] | But I’m saying because I want to, because I fucking… | 但我现在想说 因为我… |
[30:12] | I fucking… | 我他妈… |
[30:14] | Don’t you fucking laugh at me, okay? | 你他妈别笑我 行吗 |
[30:17] | Don’t fucking laugh at me. I’ll be so fucking… | 别笑话我 否则我会… |
[30:20] | Don’t you fucking say it back, either, | 你也别回我 |
[30:21] | because if you say it back then | 因为如果你说了 |
[30:23] | I’m gonna think you’re saying it because I said it, | 我会觉得你是为了我才说的 |
[30:25] | and fuck that shit, okay? | 不许那样 明白了吗 |
[30:27] | You hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[30:32] | Wayne, I fucking… | 韦恩 我… |
[30:33] | *It’s always there with you* | *它一直与你形影不离* |
[30:33] | I love you, Del. | 我爱你 黛尔 |
[30:37] | *You are what it is* | *你赋予了它意义* |
[30:43] | Del! | 黛尔 |
[31:01] | Get the door. | 把门打开 |
[31:06] | Hey, sis. | 老妹 |
[31:08] | Put her on your shoulder. | 把她放你肩上 |
[31:10] | Easy. | 慢点 |
[31:11] | Del… | 黛尔 |
[31:12] | Got her? | 抱住她了吗 |
[31:12] | Got her. | 抱住了 |
[31:16] | Del… | 黛尔 |
[31:35] | Guess you thought you could count me out, hmm, handsome? | 把我这茬忘了吧 小白脸 |
[31:39] | Think you’re Brad fucking Pitts. | 还以为你是布拉德·皮特吗 |
[31:41] | You ain’t Brad Pitts. | 你才不是布拉德·皮特 |
[31:43] | I ain’t that kind of motherfucker. | 我可是挺记仇的 |
[31:46] | Hey, what do you say, huh? | 你觉得怎样 |
[31:48] | Nose for a nose. Hmm? | 以牙还牙 以鼻还鼻 |
[31:56] | Hey, good luck not dying, motherfucker. | 是死是活看你命数了 小畜生 |
[32:26] | *I’ve been standing up like a tree* | *如同一棵树般挺立* |
[32:29] | *The birds in the sky made a home out of me* | *空中鸟儿来此筑巢* |
[32:33] | *Walking this road Trying to carry this load* | *担起重负走在路上* |
[32:37] | *You know sometime everybody gotta fall down* | *可知有时人会倒下* |
[32:43] | *Say, now, everybody gotta fall down sometime* | *无论是谁时有失败* |
[32:47] | *Everybody gotta fall* | *总会倒下* |
[32:51] | *Everybody gotta fall down sometime* | *无论是谁时有失败* |
[32:55] | *Great God, everybody gotta fall* | *主神伟大 无论是谁总会倒下* |
[33:01] | *You know that your best friend has also gotta fall* | *可知你的朋友亦会跌落* |
[33:07] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[33:09] | What the fuck you looking at, bitch? | 瞅什么瞅 |
[33:16] | *Everybody that you ever know* | *所识之人* |
[33:19] | *And everybody that you ever seen they gotta fall* | *所见之人终将倒下* |
[33:26] | *Gotta fall* | *终将倒下* |
[33:29] | *Say, now everybody gotta fall down* | *无论是谁时有失败* |
[33:33] | *Sometime everybody gotta fall* | *无论是谁总会倒下* |
[33:39] | I’ll be shitting on you, motherfucker! | 我要弄死你 混蛋 |
[34:06] | *We walk the streets at night* | *我们行走于暗夜* |
[34:08] | *We go where eagles dare* | *探寻老鹰畏惧之地* |
[34:11] | *They pick up every movement* | *记住每个瞬间* |
[34:13] | *They pick up every loser* | *扶起每个败者* |
[34:16] | *With jaded eyes and features* | *厌世的眼神 倦怠的特质* |
[34:18] | *You think they really care* | *你以为他们真的在乎* |
[34:20] | *I ain’t no goddamn son of a bitch* | *我并非丧尽天良的混蛋* |
[34:24] | *You better think about it, baby* | *愿你想想清楚* |
[34:26] | *I ain’t no goddamn son of a bitch* | *我并非恶贯满盈的坏人* |
[34:29] | *You better think about it, baby* | *愿你想想清楚* |