时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Hi, Charlie, there you are. | 嗨 Charlie 快看看你 |
[00:08] | Nine months old and look how cute you are. | 才九个月大 多可爱啊 |
[00:12] | And look how cute I am. | 再看看我多么可爱啊 |
[00:14] | It’s your big sister Teddy here, | 我是你的姐姐Teddy |
[00:16] | And I’m making this video diary | 我在拍视频日记 |
[00:18] | To help you survive our… | 来帮你立足于我们这个 |
[00:19] | Special family. | 特别的家 |
[00:22] | Oh, hey. Looks like dad taught you how to eat bananas. | 嗨 看来老爹已经教了你怎么吃香蕉了 |
[00:28] | Oh, and there’s mom, | 哦 这是妈妈 |
[00:30] | Looking lovelier than ever this morning. | 今天早上看起来最可爱了 |
[00:32] | Not in the mood. | 没那心情和你开玩笑 |
[00:34] | Okay. I think you’ve had enough bananas. | 好了 我觉得你已经吃够香蕉了 |
[00:36] | So we’re switching to sweet peas! | 我们改吃点甜豌豆吧 |
[00:39] | You’re gonna love them. Look, mommy thinks they’re so yummy. | 你会喜欢吃的 快看 妈妈认为它们很美味哦 |
[00:48] | Very smart. Always make mommy try it first, okay? | 非常聪明 一定要让妈妈先尝 懂吗 |
[00:51] | Oh, and there’s your older brother PJ | 哦 那是你的大哥 PJ |
[00:53] | Doing today’s homework at the last minute as usual. | 像往常一样在最后一分钟赶今天的家庭作业 |
[00:56] | It’s not today’s homework. | 这才不是今天的家庭作业 |
[00:58] | This is yesterday’s homework. | 这是昨天的家庭作业 |
[01:00] | There’s a chance you two will be | 你可能有机会和你哥哥 |
[01:02] | in high school together. | 一起念高中哦 |
[01:04] | Oh, and there’s dad preparing for another day’s work. | 哦 那是爸爸在准备下一天的工作 |
[01:07] | He kills bugs for a living. | 他靠杀虫来赚钱 |
[01:09] | Honey, come on. we’ve been through this. | 宝贝 拜托 我们已经说过这个了 |
[01:11] | I don’t kill bugs. | 我不是杀虫 |
[01:13] | I’m a pest control specialist. | 我是害虫防治专家 |
[01:17] | Either way… | 还不都是得 |
[01:19] | So now you’ve met the whole family. | 现在你已经见过所有家庭成员啦 |
[01:21] | Forgetting somebody? | 忘记某人了吧 |
[01:23] | Gabe! no no no. I didn’t forget about you. | Gabe 不是 不是的 我没有忘记你 |
[01:25] | I was just saving the best for last. | 我只是打算拿你来压轴 |
[01:27] | Gharlie, that was your younger older brother Gabe. | Charlie 那是你的小哥哥Gabe |
[01:30] | You want to say something to Charlie? | 你想对Charlie说点什么吗 |
[01:33] | You ruined my life. | 你毁了我的生活 |
[01:35] | Okay, so it’s taking Gabe a little bit longer | 好了 看来Gabe还需要点时间 |
[01:38] | To get used to you. You were kind of a surprise. | 来适应你 因为你有点像个惊喜 |
[01:40] | I thought surprises were supposed to be good. | 我还以为惊喜是好事呢 |
[01:45] | And… cut. | 好了 就到这里了 |
[01:47] | Okay, gang, listen up. | 好了 大家听着 |
[01:49] | I’m going back to work tonight at the hospital | 我今晚要回到医院工作 |
[01:51] | For the first time since Charlie was born, | 这是从Charlie出生后我第一次上班 |
[01:53] | So I want everyone to stay at home | 所以我想让你们今晚全都留在家 |
[01:55] | – and help dad with the baby. – Wait– no, mom. | – 帮你爸爸照顾宝宝 – 等下 不行 妈妈 |
[01:57] | I’m not gonna be here tonight. | 我今晚不能待在家里 |
[01:59] | I have a study date at the library. | 我已经和人约好去图书馆学习了 |
[02:00] | Don’t you mean “studly” date… | 你的意思是借学习之机 |
[02:02] | With Spencer? | 和Spencer约会吧 |
[02:07] | Oh, save it for your pillow. | 哦 留着亲你的枕头吧 |
[02:09] | I’m sorry, Teddy, but you’re just gonna have to reschedule. | 我很抱歉 Teddy 但是你得重新安排你的计划 |
[02:12] | But, dad– | 但是 爸爸 |
[02:13] | – Bob! – Uh, dad’s not available right now. | – Bob – 嗯 爸爸现在也不管用了 |
[02:17] | Mom, don’t take this the wrong way, | 妈妈 别误会我的意思 |
[02:19] | But why did you guys have to have another baby? | 但是你们为什么非得生第四个宝宝 呢 |
[02:21] | Well, because three kids was just too easy. | 那个嘛 因为三个孩子太好养了 |
[02:24] | Three’s for quitters. | 胆小鬼才只生三个 |
[02:28] | And Teddy, you know better than to schedule | Teddy 你已经懂事了 不至于去和 |
[02:30] | a study date with a boy I’ve never met. | 一个我从来没见过的男生约会一起学习吧 |
[02:32] | Come on. as dad, it’s my responsibility | 拜托 作为你的爸爸 |
[02:34] | to know every detail of my kids’ lives. | 知道我孩子的每个生活细节是我的责任 |
[02:36] | Oh yeah? | 是吗 |
[02:38] | What school do I go to? | 那我的学校校名是什么 |
[02:40] | Um– the one named after that president. | 嗯 和某个总统名字一样 |
[02:44] | Hey, you know what? I’ve got to drive you kids to school. | 嗨 快点吧 我得开车送你们去学校了 |
[02:47] | – Let’s go. – Wait, I haven’t had breakfast yet. | – 我们走吧 – 等下 我还没吃早饭呢 |
[02:50] | – Come on, let’s go. – Most important meal of the day | – 快点 我们走 – 一天中最重要的一餐 |
[02:53] | – Never got it. – Let’s go! | – 我从没吃到过 – 我们走吧 |
[02:55] | – I’ve gotta get you to… Roosevelt? – Lincoln. | – 我还得载你去罗斯福小学呢 – 是林肯小学 |
[02:58] | Got it. | 记住了 |
[03:00] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[03:02] | Running late, and dad jokes | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[03:04] | Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[03:06] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上双眼 咬口早餐 |
[03:08] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[03:10] | There it is up on the roof | 就在这里 我们的家 |
[03:13] | I’ve been there, I’ve survived | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[03:16] | So just take my advice | 所以听取我的建议 |
[03:20] | Hang in there, baby, things are crazy | 宝贝 不要放弃 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[03:23] | But I know your future is bright | 可是我知道你会有美好未来 |
[03:26] | Hang in there, Baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[03:28] | There is no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
[03:30] | Eveything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[03:32] | Sure life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
[03:35] | But trust me, it comes back all around | 可是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[03:39] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[03:44] | Hang in there, Baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[03:54] | Bob honey, I’m leaving for work! | Bob 亲爱的 我去上班了 |
[03:57] | Okay, honey, here’s Charlie’s schedule. | 好了 老公 这是Charlie的生活安排 |
[04:00] | It tells you when to feed her, | 这上面写着什么时候喂她 |
[04:02] | When to change her and when to put her down. | 什么时候换尿布 什么时候睡觉 |
[04:03] | Sweetheart, would you relax? | 宝贝 放轻松 |
[04:05] | Big daddy’s got this all under control. | 一切尽在全能老爹的掌控之中呢 |
[04:08] | Okay, just because that’s on your barbecue apron | 好了 不要以为你的烧烤围裙上写着全能老爹 |
[04:11] | Doesn’t make it true. | 你就真当自己全能了 |
[04:14] | Now if charlie gets fussy, her rubber ducky will calm her down. | 如果Charlie哭闹了 她的橡胶鸭子可以让她安静下来 |
[04:18] | They’re all over the place. Please be careful– | 它们到处都是 拜托你小心点 |
[04:20] | – They’re all over the place. – Honey… | – 它们到处都是 – 亲爱的 |
[04:24] | You seem to forget I was fully involved | 你似乎忘记了我已经事无巨细地 |
[04:25] | in the raising of three kids. | 养育了三个孩子 |
[04:27] | Oh, yeah? When’s my birthday? | 哦 是吗 我生日是什么时候 |
[04:29] | – July 12th. – November 23rd. | – 5月12号 – 11月23号 |
[04:33] | Got it. | 记住了 |
[04:35] | Good luck, Charlie. | 祝你好运 Charlie |
[04:38] | Mwah! Bye. | 拜拜 |
[04:41] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[04:43] | Hey, dad? | 嗨 爸爸 |
[04:45] | – Yeah? – I have a homework question. | – 什么事 – 我有个家庭作业的问题问你 |
[04:47] | Okay, fire away. | 好吧 说吧 |
[04:49] | Can the average human lick his own armpit? | 一般人能舔到自己的腋窝吗 |
[05:04] | – Yeah. – Thanks. | – 可以 – 谢了 |
[05:07] | So what was that, like a science question? | 那是什么作业 科学问题吗 |
[05:09] | Nope. | 不是 |
[05:14] | I’ll get it. I’ll get it. | 我来开门 我来开门 |
[05:17] | I’ll get it. Nobody else get it! | 我来开门 其他人都不许碰 |
[05:22] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 你好 – 你好 |
[05:23] | Hi! | 好啊 |
[05:26] | I’m Teddy’s dad. | 我是Teddy的爸爸 |
[05:28] | Nice to meet you, sir. | 很高兴见到你 先生 |
[05:30] | Uh, Spencer and I are studying | 嗯 Spencer和我要学习了 |
[05:31] | – for our biology test tomorrow. – Are you, now? | – 我们得准备明天的生物测验 – 真的吗 |
[05:37] | Yes. yes, we are, so can everyone please leave? | 是的 没错 所以请大家都离开好吗 |
[05:40] | Not you. | 除了你 |
[05:44] | – Teddy. – Yeah? | – Teddy – 什么事 |
[05:45] | I thought your mom said no study date. | 我记得你妈说过今天不许学习约会的 |
[05:47] | Yeah, at the library. | 是啊 不能在图书馆 |
[05:49] | Oh, right. | 哦 是的 |
[05:51] | Okay, so then you’ve talked to her about this? | 那么你和她说了在家里学习的事吗 |
[05:54] | Of course I did. | 我当然说了 |
[05:56] | I mean, I’m– I’m pretty sure I did. | 我的意思是 我 我非常确定我说过了 |
[06:01] | It’s just I talk to so many different people | 只不过我每天和那么多人 |
[06:03] | about so many different things. | 说那么多不同的事 |
[06:05] | Why is there a giant bug in your house? | 你们家为什么要摆个这么巨大的虫子在这 |
[06:07] | That, my friend, | 朋友 那个 |
[06:10] | is the jerusalem cricket, | 叫做沙螽 |
[06:12] | Better known to the layman as the potato bug. | 外行通常管它叫马铃薯瓢虫 |
[06:14] | – I’m an exterminator. – Here we go. | – 我是个害虫专家 – 又来了 |
[06:17] | Hey, have you seen my ad on local cable– | 嗨 你看过我在本地有线电视台做的广告吗 |
[06:20] | “Bob’s bugs be gone”? | “Bob赶走了所有害虫” |
[06:22] | Yeah, how do we make Bob be gone? | 是吗 我们怎么才能赶走Bob |
[06:27] | Okay. you’ve got homework to do. | 好吧 你们要做家庭作业 |
[06:29] | I’ve got a diaper to change. | 我也要去换尿布了 |
[06:31] | Hers– not mine. | 给她换 不是我 |
[06:35] | I ain’t that old! | 我还没老到那地步呢 |
[06:39] | I’m gonna be upstairs. | 我还是上楼去吧 |
[06:42] | – Gabe– out. – Okay, fine. | – Gabe 出去 – 好吧 知道了 |
[06:45] | But when’s that hot guy getting here? | 不过那个帅哥什么时候才会来啊 |
[06:48] | Out! | 出去 |
[06:51] | – Kids. – Yeah. | – 真是小孩子 – 嗯 |
[06:57] | Oh man, I left my book at school. | 哦 惨了 我把书忘在学校了 |
[06:59] | Oh, that’s okay, we can just share mine. | 没关系 我们看一本就行 |
[07:03] | – Is that okay? – Perfect. | – 可以吗 – 正合我意 |
[07:07] | Good, | 很好 |
[07:09] | Cause I’m all about the learnin’. | 因为这一切都是为了学习 |
[07:12] | – Let me just grab a pencil. – Oh yeah, I might have one. | – 我去拿根铅笔 – 哦 我有一根 |
[07:21] | I think I left my pencils at school. | 我想我的铅笔忘在学校了 |
[07:23] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[07:32] | Ladies and gentlemen! | 女士们 先生们 |
[07:35] | PJ and the Vibe! | 有请PJ和感应乐队 |
[07:40] | Wow, sounds like you live right next door to that weird PJ kid. | 哇 听起来像是你就住在那个古怪的小子PJ的隔壁啊 |
[07:44] | Hmm. Yeah, he’s not next door. | 嗯 不过他不在隔壁 |
[07:47] | He’s downstairs… | 他在楼下 |
[07:50] | And he’s my brother. | 而且他是我哥哥 |
[07:52] | Oh! oh, I’m– I’m sorry. | 哦 哦 不好意思哈 |
[07:54] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[07:59] | Wait wait wait! stop stop! | 等下 等下 等下 停 停 |
[08:02] | Emmett, you were supposed to open with the downbeat. | Emmett 开头的时候你该用强拍的 |
[08:05] | Dude, I’m percussion, | 伙计 我演奏的是打击乐器 |
[08:07] | Let me “percush”! | 你得让我“打击” |
[08:10] | For crying out loud, guys! | 拜托了 两位 |
[08:15] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[08:19] | Can you please turn it down? We’re trying to study. | 你们能小声点吗 我们正在学习呢 |
[08:21] | No can do, sis. There’s only one level in rock ‘n’ roll. | 不能 妹妹 在摇滚乐里只有一种境界 |
[08:24] | And that is loud! | 那就是纵情高歌 |
[08:28] | Whoa whoa. I think we can accommodate your little sister. | 等等 我想我们该体谅一下你妹妹 |
[08:30] | Excuse me, | 拜托 |
[08:31] | But the band is called PJ and the vibe. | 这个组合可是叫PJ和感应乐队 |
[08:34] | So what, the Vibe doesn’t get a say? | 那又如何 感应乐队就没有发言权了吗 |
[08:36] | I– I’m the vibe. | 我 我就是感应乐队 |
[08:40] | Yeah, I got that. | 是啊 看出来了 |
[08:42] | Oh, so you got my vibe, huh? | 所以你和我产生心灵感应了哈 |
[08:47] | I’m gonna be over here. | 我还是回去吧 |
[08:50] | – Turn it down now. – You will not censor my art. | – 关小声点 现在 – 你不能阻挡我对艺术的追求 |
[08:53] | I will not be silent! | 我不会安静的 |
[08:59] | hey! | 嘿 |
[09:01] | If I have come down here again, | 如果再逼我下来的话 |
[09:03] | this gets plugged into somewhere else | 我就把这个插你身上 |
[09:04] | Okay? | 明白了没 |
[09:10] | Yo, who’s she up there studying with anyway? | 对了 她和谁一起学习呢 |
[09:14] | Is there a second fine lady in the house? | 是不是又一位美女 |
[09:16] | Some guy she’s totally into. | 和她迷恋的某个男生一起 |
[09:18] | I can’t believe she’s cheating on me. | 我不敢相信她居然对我不忠 |
[09:20] | She’s not cheating on you. She barely knows you exist. | 她没有对你不忠 她都不知道有你这个人 |
[09:24] | No, see, our relationship is just developing slowly. | 不对 我们只是关系进展地比较慢而已 |
[09:26] | – No, there is no relationship. – Yes, there is. | – 不 你们根本没关系 – 不 我们有关系 |
[09:29] | – No, it’s all in your head! – no, | – 没有 是你自己在臆想而已 – 不 |
[09:30] | it’s not, ’cause even my mum know about it | 不是的 连我妈妈都知道我们两个的关系 |
[09:35] | Now then, where were we? | 好了 我们学到哪儿了 |
[09:41] | You know, actually, I think you were a little bit closer. | 知道吗 其实 我记得你刚才坐得更近些的 |
[09:47] | All right– cellular respiration. | 好了 细胞呼吸作用 |
[09:57] | – Do you mind? – not at all. | – 你介意吗 – 一点也不 |
[09:59] | While we’re at it– | 趁这个时候 |
[10:13] | – What are you doing? – Oh! gabe! | – 你们干吗呢 – 噢 Gabe |
[10:16] | – What do you want? – Dinner! | – 你想怎么样啊 – 吃晚饭 |
[10:18] | Nobody’s fed me all day! | 一整天都没人给我做饭 |
[10:20] | And I am still part of this family, right? | 我仍然还是这个家的一员 对吧 |
[10:22] | There’s a half-eaten sandwich in the fridge | 冰箱里还有个吃了一半的三明治 |
[10:24] | Knock yourself out. | 自己去吃吧 |
[10:30] | All right. Now my brothers are all taken care of. | 现在好了 所有兄弟都搞定了 |
[10:33] | – Good. – And there will be no more interruptions. | – 太好了 – 那就再也不会有人打搅我们了 |
[10:36] | – Teddy! – Oh, god! | – Teddy – 哦 天呐 |
[10:39] | – What do you want?! – I need you | – 你想干嘛 – 我需要你 |
[10:42] | to watch the baby for a sec. | 照看下宝宝 |
[10:47] | No! | 不 |
[10:52] | No! | 不 |
[11:07] | Nobody tells mom! | 谁也不准告诉妈妈 |
[11:08] | Come here, Charlie. | 到这儿来 Charlie |
[11:11] | Oh, yes. | 好了 |
[11:13] | – Charlie’s fine. – Ooh! But I’m not. | – Charlie 没事 – 哦 但是我有事 |
[11:17] | Uh, Teddy, | 嗯 Teddy |
[11:19] | Tell PJ to fire up the bug truck, | 叫PJ去发动油门 |
[11:20] | I think I gotta go to the hospital. | 我想我得去趟医院 |
[11:22] | Oh, and Teddy, you’re gonna have to watch the baby. | 还有 Teddy 接下来你得照顾下宝宝 |
[11:25] | No! Okay. | 不 好吧 |
[11:39] | Relax, be the hospital in 10 mintues | 放松点 十分钟后就到医院 |
[11:40] | Okay, just please please hurry. | 知道了 拜托尽快 |
[11:42] | Oh, wow! My butt is on fire! | 噢 哇 我的屁股像被火烧了 |
[11:46] | That is so weird! | 真是灵异 |
[11:48] | Last week, Emmett and I wrote a song | 上周Emmett和我写一首歌 |
[11:50] | With that exact same title. | 正好就叫这个名字 |
[11:52] | That’s great, son. just please don’t sing– | 那太好了 儿子 不过拜托你千万别唱 |
[11:53] | – My butt is on fire! ? – Stop it. | – 我的屁股像被火烧 – 别唱了 |
[11:55] | It’s the size of a tire! | 面积和轮胎一个大小 |
[11:59] | Stop it! | 别唱了 |
[12:03] | – Punch buggy! – Ow! What are you doing?! | – 拳打甲壳虫 – 噢 你在干嘛 |
[12:03] | (注:Punch buggy为一种车内游戏, 谁先在路上见到甲壳虫汽车便可以打对方一拳,对方不能还手) | |
[12:05] | Could you drive, please?! | 拜托你好好开车行不 |
[12:09] | – Hey, you want to play license plate game? – No! | – 你想玩认车牌游戏吗 – 不想 |
[12:17] | Michigan. | 密歇根州 |
[12:24] | – Maybe I should go. – no! | – 也许我该走了 – 不 |
[12:27] | Um, she’s almost done with bottle | 嗯 她马上就喝完这瓶了 |
[12:30] | And then she’ll go right to sleep. | 然后她就会睡觉了 |
[12:31] | Then we can studly– I mean study. | 我们就能约会了 我意思是学习 |
[12:35] | Now, uh, where were we? | 看看我们学到哪儿了 |
[12:40] | Okay. | 好了 |
[12:43] | – Yeah. – What is cellular respiration? | – 哦 – 什么是细胞呼吸作用 |
[12:46] | That’s when glucose and other compounds | 就是葡萄糖及其他化合物 |
[12:48] | oxidize to produce chemical energy, | 发生氧化反应释放化学能 |
[12:50] | – water and carbon dioxide. – Mm-hmm. | – 还有水和二氧化碳 – 嗯哼 |
[12:58] | Also known as poop. | 也被称为屁 |
[13:05] | Oh, boy. | 哦 老天 |
[13:06] | Hang in there, dad. | 忍着点 老爸 |
[13:10] | Wow! Butt fire spreading. | 哇哦 屁股火区扩散了 |
[13:17] | – Where’s the doctor? – I’ll go see. | – 医生在哪里 – 我去找找 |
[13:18] | Okay, wait wait wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[13:20] | Wait. wait. We don’t want mom to know we’re here, right? | 等等 我们可不想让妈妈发现我们在这儿 是不 |
[13:23] | So please be careful. | 所以小心点 |
[13:26] | Just try and blend in. | 尽量别引人注意 |
[13:28] | Dad, come on. | 老爸 拜托 |
[13:30] | It’s hard for this to blend in. | 这样帅气的面庞怎么可能不引人注目 |
[13:34] | Just figure something out. | 那就想个办法 |
[13:38] | “figure something out.” | 想个办法 |
[13:41] | “figure something out.” | 想个办法 |
[13:52] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[13:58] | You’re the doctor? | 你是医生吗 |
[14:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:03] | I am. | 我是 |
[14:05] | I am doctor… | 我是医生 |
[14:07] | Shh– Chandrasooleewan. | 是 Chandrasooleewan医生 |
[14:12] | – Are you Indian? – We prefer to be called Native American. | – 你是印第安人吗 – 我们更愿意被称为美国原住民 |
[14:18] | Are you sure you’re a real doctor? | 你真的是个医生吗 |
[14:20] | You look kinda young. | 你看起来太年轻了 |
[14:22] | You sound like my wife. | 你说话口气跟我老婆一样 |
[14:26] | Okay, uh– | 好了 嗯 |
[14:32] | What seems to be the problem? | 你哪儿出问题了 |
[14:34] | I have a fish hook in my lip! | 有个鱼钩扎在我嘴唇上了 |
[14:37] | – How’d this happen? – My dad is not a very good fisherman. | – 怎么搞成这样的 – 我爸爸不是很擅长钓鱼 |
[14:43] | Hey, mine’s not a very good walking-down-the-stairs man. | 嘿 我爸爸不是很擅长上下楼梯 |
[14:49] | So– | 那么 |
[14:51] | I’m guessing you’re a 97-pounder. | 我猜你得有九十七磅吧 |
[14:58] | Hush, little baby | 嘘 乖宝宝 |
[15:00] | Go beddy-bye | 快睡觉 |
[15:02] | Teddy wants to kiss a really cute guy. | Teddy想吻那个很帅的男孩 |
[15:07] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了 |
[15:09] | Well, we’re getting there. | 不错 孩子快睡着了 |
[15:23] | Well well well. What have we here? | 啧啧啧 看看这是谁啊 |
[15:25] | Emmett, why are you still here? | Emmett 你怎么还在这儿 |
[15:27] | Well, I was looking for the kitchen, | 我在找厨房 |
[15:29] | But I seem to have stumbled upon the ballroom. | 但是我好像不小心进了舞厅 |
[15:38] | – hello? – Teddy, it’s Mrs Dabney from next door. | – 你好 – Teddy 我是你隔壁的Dabney夫人 |
[15:41] | No, I have not seen your cat. | 没有 我没看见你的猫 |
[15:44] | I’m calling about your brother; | 我叫你是因为你弟弟 |
[15:45] | He’s eating me out of house and home | 他要把我家都吃空了 |
[15:47] | Gabe! Step away from the pie! | Gabe 离我的馅饼远点 |
[15:53] | Okay, I’ll be right there. | 知道了 我马上来 |
[15:54] | All right. spencer, I’ll be back in like two minutes. | 等下 Spencer 我两分钟后回来 |
[15:56] | Don’t go anywhere. emmett, go somewhere. | 千万别走 Emmett 出去走走 |
[16:04] | So what do you think you’re doing with my girlfriend? | 你对我的女朋友有何居心 |
[16:05] | She’s not your girlfriend | 她才不是你女朋友 |
[16:07] | Okay, maybe me and you need to step outside… | 好吧 也许我们两个该到门外 |
[16:10] | So you can walk me to my bike. | 这样你就能送我上自行车了 |
[16:22] | You here to give me my sponge bath? | 你是来给我做海绵擦浴的吗 |
[16:28] | – PJ? – Hey, mom. | – PJ – 嗨 妈妈 |
[16:30] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[16:32] | I’ll tell you what I’m not doing here– | 我告诉你我不会干什么吧 |
[16:34] | Giving sponge baths to big hairy guys. | 我不会给体毛发达的人做海绵擦浴的 |
[16:39] | So, mom, what’s– what’s the happs? | 所以 妈妈 有什么事吗 |
[16:41] | What’s– | 有什么 |
[16:45] | Hey, honey! | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[16:48] | – Bob! – Nice work, son. | – Bob – 干的漂亮 儿子 |
[16:51] | Okay, what’s going on here? | 好了 到底出什么事了 |
[16:53] | Dad fell down the stairs and broke his butt. | 爸爸摔下楼梯了然后屁股开花了 |
[16:56] | – You weren’t holding the baby, were you? – Um, yes– | – 你那时没抱着孩子吧 – 呃 我本来抱着呢 |
[17:00] | Then no, then yes again. | 然后脱手了 再然后又抱着了 |
[17:02] | Bob, you promised me you weren’t gonna drop this one! | Bob 你答应过我这个孩子不能再摔了 |
[17:08] | Honey, look, it was just a little accident. | 亲爱的 听着 这只是个小小的意外而已 |
[17:09] | Oh, and by the way, for the record– an amazing catch! | 顺便说句 我那一接太精彩了 足以载入史册了 |
[17:13] | I knew this was a huge mistake. | 我就知道我犯了个天大的错误 |
[17:15] | I never should’ve gone back to work. | 我真不应该回来工作的 |
[17:17] | Sweetheart, this is all gonna be okay. | 宝贝 没事的 |
[17:19] | No. no, it’s not. | 不 不 才不会没事 |
[17:21] | It’s too hard. I can’t do this. | 这也太难了 我做不来 |
[17:23] | I mean, what made me think I could go back to work full time | 我意思是说 我怎么会天真到以为我可以一边全职工作 |
[17:26] | and take care of four kids? | 一边照顾好四个孩子 |
[17:28] | I’m a terrible mother. | 我真是个糟糕的母亲 |
[17:31] | No no, you’re not. | 不 不 你不是的 |
[17:32] | Look, if anything, I’m a horrible father. | 听着 如果真要追究责任那也只能怪我是个糟糕的父亲 |
[17:35] | I know! | 我知道 |
[17:37] | Would you guys chill? | 你们两个冷静点好吗 |
[17:39] | You’re great parents. | 你们是很棒的父母 |
[17:41] | Teddy, gabe and me turned out pretty good. | 我 Teddy Gabe现在都很不错啊 |
[17:43] | Yeah, come on. | 是的 别难过了 |
[17:44] | We’ve got to be doing something right. | 我们还是做对了不少事情 |
[17:46] | I mean, hey, look at this– our son’s a doctor. | 我是说 嘿 快看 我们的儿子当医生了 |
[17:51] | I’m serious. With both of us working, | 我是认真的 我们两个都得忙工作 |
[17:54] | Poor little Charlie doesn’t stand a chance. | 可怜的小Charlie就又没人照顾了 |
[17:56] | Come on, no one’s going solo on this. | 放心吧 没人会让你一个人照顾的孩子的 |
[17:59] | All us kids are gonna help out. | 我们几个小孩都会帮你的 |
[18:01] | And if charlie gets a little messed up along the way, | 不管Charlie成长过程中出了什么差错 |
[18:05] | We can all share the blame. | 我们会一起承担责任的 |
[18:07] | Dr Chandrasooleewan to the operating room. | Chandrasooleewan医生 请到手术室 |
[18:10] | It never ends! | 真是忙个没完啊 |
[18:17] | Gabe Gabe! | |
[18:22] | Sorry about that, Mrs Dabney, but you | 我很抱歉 Dabney夫人 但是你 |
[18:24] | probably shouldn’t let him in. | 也许不该让他进门的 |
[18:25] | I didn’t let him in. He crawled through the cat door. | 我没让他进啊 他自己从猫洞里爬进来的 |
[18:30] | Gabe, is there something you want to say to Mrs Dabney? | Gabe 你有什么要对Dabney夫人说的吗 |
[18:33] | Yeah. | 有啊 |
[18:35] | What are you fixing tomorrow night? | 你明天晚上打算做什么饭 |
[18:38] | The cat door. | 修理猫洞 |
[18:40] | Gonna make sure it’s locked. | 我会保证锁好它的 |
[18:42] | Okay. I think we’re done here. | 好了 我想我们要走了 |
[18:44] | – Good night. – It is now. | – 晚安 – 现在确实安生了 |
[18:47] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 我们回家吧 |
[18:53] | – What are you doing? – Oh, so now you’re suddenly | – 你在干嘛 – 哦 现在你突然 |
[18:56] | – interested in me? – gabe, you’re my little brother. | – 对我感兴趣了 – Gabe 你是我弟弟 |
[18:59] | I’ve never been interested in you. | 我从来都没对你感过兴趣 |
[19:02] | I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑呢 |
[19:08] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[19:10] | Ever since the baby arrived, | 自从这个宝宝来到世上 |
[19:12] | Everyone’s been ignoring me. | 每个人都总是忽略我 |
[19:14] | I feel like I’m invisible. | 我觉得我成了隐形人 |
[19:19] | I’m just the loser middle kid… | 我就是个窝囊的排行中间的孩子 |
[19:22] | Like you. | 就像你一样 |
[19:24] | Just because I’m a middle kid doesn’t make me a loser. | 当个排行中间的孩子并没有让我变得窝囊啊 |
[19:26] | Then what does make you a loser? | 那是什么让你变得窝囊了 |
[19:30] | I am not a loser. Okay? | 我不窝囊 拜托 |
[19:32] | And I was a baby once. | 我本来也是最小的 |
[19:35] | And then you came along. | 然后你来到了这世上 |
[19:36] | And I was not happy about it. | 开始我也不开心 |
[19:39] | But then you peed on PJ and I thought, | 但是后来我看到你在PJ身上撒尿 我就想 |
[19:41] | “Hey, give the kid a shot.” | 嘿 给这个孩子一个机会吧 |
[19:44] | Look, someday you’re gonna feel the same way | 听着 总有一天你会像我看待你那样 |
[19:46] | a bout Charlie that I feel about you. | 看待Charlie的 |
[19:47] | Well, how do you feel about me? | 那么 你怎么看待我的 |
[19:51] | Let’s put it this way– | 我这么说吧 |
[19:53] | The hottest guy in school is at our house right now, | 全校最帅的男生现在就在我们家里 |
[19:56] | And I’m here with you. | 而我现在却和你在一起 |
[20:00] | Look how cute she is. | 看她多可爱啊 |
[20:09] | I am warming up to her already! | 我已经开始对她有好感了 |
[20:16] | Okay, Charlie’s asleep, Gabe’s playing a video game | 好了 Charlie已经睡着了 Gabe在玩电子游戏 |
[20:19] | And we are finally alone. | 我们终于可以独处了 |
[20:26] | Hey, everybody! | 嗨 大家好 |
[20:30] | I have a bruised coccyx. | 我尾骨撞伤了 |
[20:35] | Oh, come on! | 哦 拜托 |
[20:38] | That’s a funny word. | 这个词太好玩了 |
[20:40] | Coccyx! | 尾骨 |
[20:43] | The doctor gave him pain medication. | 医生给他开了止痛药 |
[20:47] | Was that me? Sorry. | 是我放屁了吗 不好意思 |
[20:49] | I’m a little numb down there. | 我那个地方还有点麻木 |
[20:52] | Uh, actually, that’s my ride. | 其实 是接我的人来了 |
[20:54] | Of course it is. | 当然是了 |
[20:58] | It’s good to meet you, son. | 很高兴见到你 小伙子 |
[21:02] | Oh, good night, sweetheart. | 哦 晚安 宝贝 |
[21:09] | Good night, sir. | 晚安 先生 |
[21:20] | – Good night. – Good night. | – 晚安 – 晚安 |
[21:27] | Coccyx! | 尾骨 |
[21:35] | So that’s how dad got my first kiss | 这就是爸爸怎么抢走本属于我的初吻的 |
[21:38] | And how you flew for the first time. | 你也第一次体验到了飞翔的感觉 |
[21:40] | But the good news is– | 但是好消息是 |
[21:42] | Nah, there is no good news. | 算了 根本没有好消息 |
[21:47] | I take that back! It’s a text from spencer! | 我收回刚才那句话 Spencer给我发短信了 |
[21:50] | He wants to hang out with me tomorrow night | 他约我明天一起出去 |
[21:51] | At his house! | 去他家 |
[21:53] | Oh! I’ve gotta go wash your puke out of my jacket. | 哦 我要去洗你吐在我衣服上的脏东西了 |
[21:57] | Oh, and, uh, one more thing– | 哦 对了 还有一件事 |
[22:00] | When you’re my age and you meet a cute boy, | 当你到了我这个年龄 遇到一个帅哥的话 |
[22:03] | Do not, under any circumstances, | 在任何情况下都不要 千万不要 |
[22:05] | ever ever bring him home. | 把他带回家来 |
[22:09] | Cause if you do, well– | 因为如果你这么做的话 那么 |
[22:11] | Good luck, Charlie. | 祝你好运 Charlie |
[22:19] | Oh, that’s wonderful. | 哦 太舒服了 |
[22:22] | Thank you so much for doing this. | 真是太感谢你帮我擦澡了 |
[22:24] | Hey, if I can’t be there for my patients, | 嗨 如果我不能为我的病人服务 |
[22:28] | What kind of pretend doctor am I? | 那我还算什么假医生 |
[22:36] | So, uh, do you ever think about shaving– | 那么 你有没想过给你的全身 |
[22:39] | Like, everywhere? | 那个 剃个毛 |
[22:43] | I did– last week. | 我剃过啊 上周刚剃的 |