时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Hi, Charlie. it’s your big sister Teddy with my video diary. | 嘿 Charlie 这是你姐姐Teddy在录视频日记 |
[00:10] | So today, I want to talk to you about best friends. | 今天 我要和你聊聊关于好朋友的话题 |
[00:13] | You bragging about me again? | 你又在夸耀我了吧 |
[00:15] | Huh. yeah, this is Ivy. she’s my BFF. | 噢 这是Ivy 她是我的最好的朋友 |
[00:18] | I’m also her hero, | 我还是她的英雄 |
[00:19] | The wind beneath her wings, the hip in her hop, | 她是锅来我是盖 她是风儿我是沙 |
[00:22] | The peanut to her butter. | 她是绿叶我是花 |
[00:23] | – I am– – the mouth that wouldn’t shut. | – 我就是 – 那张说个没完的嘴 |
[00:26] | Let’s see how we’re looking. | 瞧瞧我们看上去如何 |
[00:28] | Perfect! | 很完美 |
[00:31] | – I’d date us. – I’d marry us. | – 我都想同咱俩约会 – 我都想同咱俩结婚 |
[00:36] | So what’s the big news? | 好吧 有什么重大新闻吗 |
[00:37] | you are not gonna believe what I did for you | 你绝对不敢相信我为你做了什么 |
[00:39] | I saw the cutest guy working at the mall food court | 我看到了一个超帅的男孩在商场的美食广场工作 |
[00:43] | And pause for dramatic effect | 为了戏剧效果 我们暂停一下 |
[00:46] | Tomorrow I’m going to talk to him. | 明天我要过去跟他搭讪 |
[00:48] | How is this something you’re doing for me? | 这算哪门子你为我做的事 |
[00:50] | Maybe he has a friend. the cute ones always have a friend. | 也许他还有朋友啊 可爱的人总会有朋友的 |
[00:54] | I mean, I have you, right? | 就像 我有你 对吧 |
[00:58] | Hi, girls. What you doing? | 嘿 姑娘们 忙什么呢 |
[01:00] | Nothin’. | 没什么 |
[01:02] | – How’s it going, Ivy? – Real good. | – 最近好吗 Ivy – 很好 |
[01:04] | Ignore her. she’ll go away. | 别理她 她就会走开的 |
[01:08] | You girls are always on those phones. | 你们这些孩子总是在玩手机 |
[01:10] | – Who are you texting now? – Nobody. | – 你在和谁发短信呢 – 没和谁发 |
[01:12] | I wish I could do that. | 真希望我也会发短信 |
[01:15] | Hey, then you and I could text each other. Wouldn’t that be fun? | 嘿 那样的话 你和我就能互相发短信了 那样岂不是很好玩 |
[01:18] | Oh my gosh, mom, I’d love that! | 哦 天呐 妈妈 那样就太棒了 |
[01:22] | Eww! | 才怪 |
[01:24] | – I don’t think I can text from this phone. – oh, well. | – 但是我学不会怎么发短信 – 哦 那就没办法啦 |
[01:27] | Sure you can, Miss D. what’s your number? | 你肯定能学会的 Duncan女士 你手机号多少 |
[01:29] | 555-0134 555-0134. | |
[01:32] | Not ignoring. | 别理她啊 |
[01:34] | What is that noise? | 什么声音 |
[01:36] | I just sent you a text. | 我刚给你发了条短信 |
[01:38] | Just hit that button to read it. | 按一下这个键就可以看了 |
[01:40] | Well, look at that. | 哦 快看啊 |
[01:42] | Oh, that’s funny, Ivy. | 哦 果然很好玩 Ivy |
[01:45] | Then your response is “lol.” | 那你就该回复个”lol” |
[01:47] | “laugh out loud.” | 就是“放声大笑” |
[01:50] | No– no, mom. you don’t do it, you type it. | 不是 不是的 不是让你笑出声来 而是把它打出来 |
[01:55] | Or if you want to get a little saucy, | 如果你想更俏皮点的话 |
[01:56] | You can wink. | 你可以眨下眼 |
[01:58] | Not there. There. | 不是真眨 是打出来 |
[02:03] | Just a semicolon and parentheses. | 就是打一个分号和括号 |
[02:06] | Oh, that does look like a wink. | 哦 看起来确实像在眨眼睛 |
[02:09] | I can’t believe I’m finally a texter. | 真不敢相信我也会发短信了 |
[02:11] | Let’s see if it works from the kitchen! | 来看看我从厨房发短信你们能不能收到 |
[02:18] | – “WHYD”? – What have you done? | – “WHYD” – 看你干的好事 |
[02:26] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[02:27] | Running late,and dad jokes | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[02:29] | Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[02:32] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上双眼 咬口早餐 |
[02:33] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[02:35] | There it is up on the roof | 就在这里 我们的家 |
[02:39] | I’ve been there, I’ve survived | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[02:41] | So just take my advice | 所以请听取我的建议 |
[02:45] | Hang in there, baby, things are crazy | 宝贝 不要放弃 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[02:48] | But I know your future is bright | 可是我知道你会有美好未来 |
[02:51] | Hang in there, Baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:53] | There is no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
[02:55] | Eveything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[02:57] | Sure life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
[03:00] | But trust me, it comes back all around | 可是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[03:04] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[03:09] | Hang in there, Baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[03:24] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[03:28] | Yeah, this is way more fun since you’ve learned how to clap. | 自从你学会鼓掌后 这就比以前好玩多了 |
[03:31] | Don’t ignore me! | 别装作没听见 |
[03:33] | When I tell you to do something, I expect you to do it! | 每次我跟你说去做什么事的时候 我希望你真的去做 |
[03:35] | Get off my back, woman! | 少啰嗦 老女人 |
[03:37] | You want me off your back? I can arrange that. | 你想我少啰嗦吗 我求之不得呢 |
[03:42] | Charlie, those are our neighbors, the Dabneys. | Charlie 他们是我们的邻居 Dabney一家 |
[03:44] | They’ve been married a long time. | 他们已经结婚很久很久了 |
[03:49] | Hey, PJ, I just kicked the football into the Dabneys’ backyard. | 嘿 PJ 我刚把橄榄球踢进Dabney家的后院了 |
[03:53] | Will you go get it? | 你能去把它拿回来嘛 |
[03:53] | No way! they’re going at it again. | 没门 他们又得发飙了 |
[03:56] | – Well, what about the football? – Who cares? | – 那橄榄球怎么办 – 谁在乎啊 |
[03:59] | It’s gone. Kiss it goodbye. | 它已经没了 和它告别吧 |
[04:01] | Well, I’m glad to hear you say that | 好吧 我很高兴你这么说 |
[04:03] | Because it was your football. | 因为那是你的橄榄球 |
[04:21] | Ha! I warned you! | 哈 我早警告过你的 |
[04:23] | That’s what you get for being a bad husband! | 这就是你当恶丈夫的下场 |
[04:26] | And now you’re dead! | 现在你终于死了 |
[04:34] | Is somebody out here? | 外面有人吗 |
[04:36] | Who’s out here? | 谁在外面 |
[05:03] | – Where’s the football? – Forget the football! | – 橄榄球呢 – 别提橄榄球了 |
[05:06] | Mrs Dabney just murdered Mr Dabney! | Dabney太太刚把Dabney先生谋杀了 |
[05:09] | What?! | 什么 |
[05:11] | I heard her talking to his corpse. | 我听到了她和他的尸体说话 |
[05:13] | It was chilling. | 吓死我了 |
[05:16] | Just so I’m clear, you didn’t get the football? | 你直说我就能明白 橄榄球你没拿回来 对吗 |
[05:20] | – I’m serious, Gabe. – Come on. | – 我是认真的 Gabe – 拜托 |
[05:23] | Mrs Dabney may be a mean, vicious, cruel, | Dabney太太也许是个小气 恶毒 残忍 |
[05:26] | horrible, nasty old witch, | 可怕 讨厌的老巫婆 |
[05:29] | But she’d never do something like that. | 但是她不可能干出这种事的 |
[05:31] | – You don’t believe me? – No. | – 你不相信我吗 – 不信 |
[05:33] | Fine. fine, I’ll prove it. | 好吧 好吧 我会证明给你看的 |
[05:35] | Come here, Gabe. | 过来 Gabe |
[05:37] | Hello? | 喂 |
[05:40] | Is Mr Dabney home? | Dabney先生在家吗 |
[05:44] | He… can’t come to the phone. | 他 现在接不了电话 |
[05:46] | Interesting. | 奇怪了 |
[05:50] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[05:52] | Uh– I’m some sort of salesman. | 呃 我算是个推销员吧 |
[05:58] | Gabe, is that you? | Gabe 是你吗 |
[06:00] | Why would you assume my name is gabe? | 你为什么认为我叫Gabe |
[06:04] | Because I have caller ID. | 因为我有来电显示 |
[06:08] | Oh. then yeah, it’s Gabe. | 哦 是的 我是Gabe |
[06:11] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[06:13] | Whoo! She’s cool under pressure, I’ll give her that. | 哇 她在重压之下还是很冷静啊 起码我能确认这一点 |
[06:16] | – PJ, she’s not a murderer. – I heard what I heard, gabe. | – PJ 她不是凶手 – 我听得很清楚 Gabe |
[06:20] | Why don’t you believe me? | 你为什么不肯相信我 |
[06:21] | Because you’re you and you get things wrong. | 因为这是你说的啊 而你总是把事情搞错 |
[06:26] | What are you saying, that I’m dumb? | 你什么意思 觉得我是白痴吗 |
[06:30] | Well, no. | 呃 不是 |
[06:32] | You’re just not very… | 你只是不怎么 |
[06:36] | – thinky. – thinky? | – 动脑筋 – 动脑筋 |
[06:39] | Gabe, why would you say something like that? | Gabe 你为什么这么说 |
[06:41] | ’cause mom said I can’t call you dumb. | 因为妈妈不许我叫你白痴 |
[06:46] | It is so pathetic. | 太悲剧了 |
[06:47] | My mom’s in the kitchen texting away. | 我妈妈居然在厨房发短信呢 |
[06:49] | Gosh, I’d hate to be on the other end of that conversation. | 天呐 和她聊短信的那个人可有得受了 |
[06:51] | Who are you texting? | 你在和谁发短信呢 |
[06:54] | – Your mom. – I am so sorry. | – 你妈妈 – 我很抱歉 |
[06:58] | Look, I promise I’ll get her out of your hair. | 听着 我保证会让她不再烦你的 |
[06:59] | No, it’s okay. Your mom’s cool. | 不 没事的 你妈妈挺酷的 |
[07:01] | My mom is what? | 我妈妈挺什么 |
[07:04] | And she’s really funny. | 而且她真的很风趣 |
[07:05] | My mom is what? | 我妈妈很什么 |
[07:08] | Wait, that’s her again. | 等下 她又发短信来了 |
[07:10] | What are you talking about with my mom? | 你在和我妈妈聊什么呢 |
[07:12] | – Nothing. – Nothing?! | – 没什么 – 没什么 |
[07:14] | That’s what we say to her! | 从来都是我们这么敷衍她的 |
[07:16] | Hold on, I have to “lol” her. | 等下 我得回个”lol”给她 |
[07:21] | Okay, well “lol” has officially lost all meaning. | 好吧 看来”lol”已经失去它的意义了 |
[07:26] | I’m sorry. is this a problem for you? | 我很抱歉 你有什么不满的吗 |
[07:29] | No, I just think it’s a little bit inappropriate. | 不 我只是觉得这样有点不太合适 |
[07:32] | Inappropriate? Now you sound like my mother. | 不太合适 你现在说话的口气跟我妈妈一样了 |
[07:36] | Well, how would you know what your mother sounds like? | 是吗 你怎么知道你妈妈口气是什么样的 |
[07:38] | You’ve been spending so much time with mine! | 你都花了这么多时间和我妈妈泡在一起了 |
[07:40] | What are you getting so whacked about? | 你有什么别扭的啊 |
[07:42] | You didn’t want to text her. | 你又不愿意跟她发短信 |
[07:44] | Well yeah, that’s because she’s my mom, not my friend. | 没错 那是因为她是我妈妈 不是我朋友 |
[07:47] | Wouldn’t you be weirded out if I was texting your mom? | 如果我给你妈妈发短信你就不觉得很怪异吗 |
[07:49] | Yes. Because she doesn’t have a cell phone. | 会啊 因为她都没有手机 |
[07:53] | Look, T, if you’re not cool with this, | 听着 T 如果不喜欢这样 |
[07:56] | I’ll just stop. | 我就不再发了 |
[07:58] | No no, I don’t care. I mean, it’s a free country. | 不用 我才不在乎呢 我是说 这是个自由国家 |
[08:00] | Go crazy– text my mom, | 继续疯吧 给我妈妈发短信 |
[08:01] | IM my dad, video-chat my aunt Helen. | 给我爸爸发即时消息 和我姑姑Helen视频聊天 |
[08:03] | Ooh! your aunt Helen? | 哦 说起你的姑姑Helen |
[08:05] | Your mom says she is da bomb diggitty! | 你妈妈说她超炫 |
[08:09] | My mom really said “da bomb diggitty”? | 我妈妈真的说了“超炫”吗 |
[08:11] | Well, I may have added that part. | 那个 也可能是我自己加上的吧 |
[08:21] | PJ, you’ve got to stop watching these mysteries. | PJ 你不能再看那些悬疑推理电影了 |
[08:23] | Not until i figure out how to catch Mrs Dabney. | 在没找到抓住Dabney太太的方法之前我是不会罢休的 |
[08:26] | These old movies are gonna help me do that. | 这些老电影会教我怎么破案的 |
[08:30] | That’s like saying cartoons will teach you how to run through walls. | 这就好比说动画片能教你穿墙术 |
[08:32] | Learned that the hard way. | 我吃过苦头知道那行不通 |
[08:35] | Mom! Can you get that?! | 妈妈 你能去开门吗 |
[08:39] | Sure, I’ll get the door. I am a lot closer to it. | 没问题 我来开了 我比你离门近多了 |
[08:45] | Hello, Mrs. dabney. | 你好 Dabney夫人 |
[08:47] | – Hello. – Come on in. | – 你好 – 请进吧 |
[08:50] | Heads up! killer in the house. | 小心 杀人犯来家里了 |
[08:54] | What have they done this time? | 他们这次又闯什么祸了 |
[08:56] | For once, nothing– that I know of. | 就这一次 据我所知 还没闯祸 |
[08:58] | It’s nice to see you too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[09:03] | I’d like to speak with your husband, please. | 我想和你丈夫说点事 谢谢 |
[09:05] | I’ll let him know you’re here. | 我这就告诉他你来找他了 |
[09:10] | I’m a texter now. | 我现在开始用短信了 |
[09:14] | I’m texting. | 我正给他发短信呢 |
[09:18] | Really speeds things up. | 真是事半功倍啊 |
[09:22] | Somebody lose a ball today? | 今天谁丢球了吗 |
[09:24] | Possibly. Did you lose anything today, Mrs Dabney? | 也许吧 你今天失去什么了吗 Dabney夫人 |
[09:30] | Honey, what does this mean “somebody’s at the doof.” | 亲爱的 这什么意思 “有人在doof” |
[09:37] | OMG! | 我的老天 |
[09:41] | I meant “door”! | 我是想说在门口的 |
[09:44] | TTYL. | 等会再和你说 |
[09:48] | What can I do for you, Mrs Dabney? | 有什么事吗 Dabney夫人 |
[09:51] | – You’re an exterminator, right? – pest control specialist. | – 你是专门杀虫的是吗 – 我是害虫防治专家 |
[09:54] | Maybe you can help me with a problem I’m having. | 也许你可以帮我解决这个问题 |
[09:58] | How do I get the smell of death out of my house? | 我该怎么除去家里那股死尸的味道 |
[10:04] | Will you turn that TV down? | 你能把电视声音关小点吗 |
[10:07] | So you think something died in your house? | 那么你觉得你家里有什么东西死了吗 |
[10:09] | Oh, I know something is dead | 哦 我知道有东西死了 |
[10:10] | Well, first thing you’re gonna have to do | 好吧 你首先要做的就是 |
[10:13] | is locate and dispose of the carcass. | 找到尸体然后丢掉 |
[10:15] | I suppose you could get Mr Dabney to do that. | 我想这事你可以让Dabney先生去做 |
[10:16] | Oh, Mr Dabney won’t be doing anything around the house for a while– | 哦 Dabney先生得有段时间不能做家务了 |
[10:21] | A long while. he’s… gone. | 得有很长一段时间 他 走了 |
[10:27] | You know what, would you just turn it off? | 知道吗 你们不如把电视关掉算了 |
[10:31] | What’s wrong with your boys today? | 你的儿子们今天中什么邪了 |
[10:33] | I just got here. | 我才刚看到他们 |
[10:35] | Um, all right, old trick of the trade | 呃 好吧 教你个干我们这行的老办法 |
[10:38] | Get yourself some maple syrup, put it on the stove, | 你找些枫树糖浆 放在灶上 |
[10:39] | Let it simmer– that should get rid of the smell. | 慢慢炖 这样就能除掉那个味道 |
[10:42] | Thank you. That’s very useful information. | 谢了 你的建议对我帮助不小 |
[10:46] | Bye, boys. | 再见了 孩子们 |
[10:54] | “ITBOOTP” “ITBOOTP” | |
[10:56] | What does that stand for? | 这又是什么意思 |
[10:59] | In the bathroom out of toilet paper! | 卫生间没有手纸了 |
[11:04] | TMI! | 不用说这么具体 |
[11:07] | I can’t believe it, but you were right! | 真是不敢相信 你真的说对了 |
[11:09] | Mrs Dabney did it. | Dabney夫人真的杀人了 |
[11:11] | Wow! this is what it feels like to be right, huh? | 哇 说对事的感觉原来是这样的啊 |
[11:15] | I like it! | 我喜欢这感觉 |
[11:17] | Too bad somebody had to die, but– | 真可惜有人死了 不过 |
[11:19] | – What are we gonna do now? – I have to tell mom and dad! | – 你现在打算怎么办 – 我必须得告诉爸爸妈妈 |
[11:21] | They’re never gonna believe you. | 他们不会相信你的 |
[11:23] | I didn’t believe you and I’m 10. | 我才十岁我都不肯信你 |
[11:26] | Well, then we need proof. | 那我们要找证据了 |
[11:28] | And I have to warn you, Gabe, until we get that proof, | 而且我必须要警告你 Gabe 在我们找到证据之前 |
[11:30] | Our lives may be in danger. | 我们生命只怕还处于危险之中 |
[11:35] | I thought we turned that off. | 我以为我们已经把电视关了呢 |
[11:49] | What’d you get for number nine? | 第九个题你怎么答的 |
[11:51] | Switzerland. | 瑞士 |
[11:54] | Well, that’s odd since we’re doing math. | 是吗 这个答案很奇怪 因为我们是在做数学 |
[12:00] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[12:02] | Mom, what are you doing here? | 妈 你来这儿干吗 |
[12:04] | You weren’t supposed to pick me up at five. | 才五点 还不到你接我的时候啊 |
[12:06] | Teddy left a message and said to come by early | Teddy给我留言让我早点来 |
[12:08] | Something about “chilling”? | 有些关于“放松”的事 |
[12:12] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的 没错 |
[12:13] | Thought your mom and I could chill for a little while. | 我想你妈妈和我可以一起放松一会儿 |
[12:15] | Really? This is what you’re doing? | 是吗 这就是你的打算吗 |
[12:18] | Yeah well, this is what we’re doing, | 是的 这就是我们的打算 |
[12:19] | So if you will excuse us, | 如果你不介意的话 |
[12:21] | – We’d like a little privacy please. – Sure. fine. | – 我们两个想单独聊聊 – 当然不介意 你们聊吧 |
[12:24] | I’ll be in the kitchen with your mom. | 我会去厨房 和你妈妈聊聊 |
[12:38] | Come on over. | 坐这儿来 |
[12:40] | Sit down next to me, girlfriend. | 坐我旁边 闺蜜 |
[12:44] | What’s this all about? Is ivy in trouble? | 这是怎么回事啊 Ivy惹麻烦了吗 |
[12:45] | Oh, no. | 哦 不是的 |
[12:47] | Is she back on the chocolate? | 她是不是又吃巧克力上瘾了 |
[12:51] | No no no, Ivy’s fine. | 不是 不是 不是的 Ivy没事 |
[12:53] | I just wanted to spend some time with one of the cool moms. | 我只是想花点时间和一位很酷的妈妈一起玩会儿 |
[12:58] | – You. – Oh. | – 就是你 – 哦 |
[13:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:08] | I love your outfit. Where’d you get it? | 你喜欢你的外套 你在哪儿弄的 |
[13:09] | My closet. | 我的衣橱 |
[13:16] | You are so funny. I bet you get that a lot, right? | 你真风趣啊 我敢赌很多人都这么说你吧 对吧 |
[13:18] | – No. – no? | – 没有 – 没有吗 |
[13:21] | Are we done chilling? | 我们放松完了吗 |
[13:24] | Yes. yes, we are. Because it is time to par-tay. | 是的 结束了 现在该是派对时间了 |
[13:27] | Let’s get jam started. | 让我们舞动起来吧 |
[13:31] | Yeah! come on, Miss W! Let your freak flag fly! | 耶 来吧 W女士 疯狂一下 |
[13:35] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[13:37] | That’s kind of loud. Could you lower that, please? | 这个有点吵 你能关小点儿声吗 |
[13:40] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[13:43] | A little bit more. | 再关小点儿 |
[13:46] | A little bit more. | 再关小点儿 |
[13:48] | Perfect. | 好了 |
[13:51] | Uh, hey, want to do something fun? | 呃 嘿 你想玩点好玩的吗 |
[13:53] | I like making these video diaries for my baby sister. | 我喜欢给我妹妹拍视频日记 |
[13:55] | So how about we say hi? | 我们一起给她打个招呼吧 |
[13:57] | Hi, Charlie. it’s teddy here | 你好 Charlie 这里是Teddy |
[13:59] | With my new friend Mrs wentz. | 以及我的新朋友Wentz夫人 |
[14:02] | Hello. | 你好 |
[14:05] | Let’s see how we look. | 让我们看看效果怎么样 |
[14:07] | Ooh, I’d date us. Wouldn’t you? | 哦 我都想同咱俩约会 你说呢 |
[14:09] | I’m married. | 我都结婚了 |
[14:12] | Okay, that’s enough of that. | 好吧 视频到此为止吧 |
[14:15] | Now, you know what? We’ve been doing a lot of my fun stuff. | 知道吗 我们一直在玩我喜欢玩的东西 |
[14:17] | Tell me– tell me about you. what do you like to do for fun? | 跟我聊聊你自己吧 你平时都喜欢玩些什么 |
[14:19] | – I like to knit. – Ooh! | – 我喜欢织毛衣 – 哦 |
[14:22] | That is so cool because… because… anything else? | 那个很酷啊 因为 因为 你还喜欢别的什么吗 |
[14:28] | – I like to read. – Oh, yeah? Me too. | – 我喜欢看书 – 哦 是吗 我也喜欢 |
[14:30] | What kind of stuff do you like to read? | 你喜欢看什么书呢 |
[14:31] | Kniiting magazines | 针织杂志 |
[14:35] | That’s awesome. I mean, we have so much in common. | 太炫了 我是说我们有这么多共同之处 |
[14:37] | You know, once I start reading knitting magazines, | 你知道吗 我一看针织杂志 |
[14:41] | Which you’re pulling out of your bag. | 就是你从你包里抽出来的这种 |
[14:51] | Okay, she’s gone. | 好了 她走了 |
[14:53] | Here’s how this is gonna go down. | 计划是这样的 |
[14:54] | I’m gonna jump over the fence, you hand Charlie to me. | 我先跳过这个篱笆 你再把Charlie递给我 |
[14:57] | – And then– – Or I could just walk through the gate | – 然后 – 或者我直接从这个门进来 |
[15:00] | Like this. | 就像这样 |
[15:02] | You did know there was a gate, right? | 你知道这儿有个门吧 |
[15:04] | Yes. would I be riding on top of it if I didn’t? | 是的 我都骑在门上了怎么会不知道呢 |
[15:12] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[15:13] | Now it’s time to be in operation “catch a killer”… | 现在我们该缉拿凶手归案了 |
[15:17] | While babysitting. | 同时得照看宝宝 |
[15:21] | So, what are we looking for? | 那么 我们要找什么 |
[15:23] | Evidence, clues, a weapon. | 证据 线索 还有凶器 |
[15:26] | Mr Dabney’s rotting corpse would be nice. | 要能找到Dabney先生的尸体也不错 |
[15:29] | Oh my gosh, that’s horrible! | 哦 天呐 这也太可怕了 |
[15:31] | – What? what do you see? – That paint color– | – 什么东西 你看到什么了 – 那面墙的涂装颜色 |
[15:34] | It’s so wrong for that room! | 和这个房间太不融洽了 |
[15:38] | – I watch a lot of design shows. – Focus! | – 我看了很多设计类的节目 – 集中注意力 |
[15:44] | – Look. Something’s moving. – Where? | – 快看 有东西在动 – 哪里 |
[15:47] | By the couch, right– right there. | 沙发旁边 就在那儿 |
[15:48] | – It’s a baby! – It’s Charlie! | – 是个婴儿 – 是Charlie |
[15:51] | No, it’s not. charlie’s right over– | 不 怎么可能 Charlie就在 |
[15:54] | inside the murder house! | 在发生杀人案的屋子里 |
[16:01] | Okay, try to stay with me now | 好的 尽量跟上我 |
[16:03] | Because we’re going to get a little wild. | 我们要来个有点难度的了 |
[16:06] | Instead of knit one, purl two, | 不再是平织一针 反织两针 |
[16:09] | We kick it up to knit one, purl three! | 我们提高到平织一针 然后反织三针 |
[16:12] | Is that even legal? | 那样合法吗 |
[16:15] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[16:17] | But I just like living dangerously! | 但是我喜欢在危险中生活 |
[16:20] | Okay, I’m gonna go get something to drink. | 好吧 我去拿点饮料 |
[16:23] | – Do you want anything? – Oh, not now. | – 你要喝什么吗 – 哦 暂时不用 |
[16:24] | I’m in the zone! | 我现在进入状态了 |
[16:30] | What you doing in here? | 你来在这儿干吗 |
[16:32] | Giving up. | 宣告放弃 |
[16:34] | Did she suck the life out of you? | 她让你痛不欲生了吧 |
[16:38] | Yeah, pretty much. | 是的 差不多吧 |
[16:40] | Now you see why I’m always at your house. | 现在你知道我为什么老是泡在你家了吧 |
[16:43] | Yeah, I’m so sorry. | 嗯 我很抱歉 |
[16:44] | I was being selfish with my mom. | 在你和我妈妈的事上我太自私了 |
[16:46] | And even though I think it’s a little bit weird, | 尽管我还是认为这有些怪异 |
[16:48] | You can text her as much as you want. | 不过现在你想怎么给她发短信就怎么发吧 |
[16:50] | I think I got a better idea. | 我想到了个更好的主意 |
[16:53] | And then, get this, | 然后呢 记好了 |
[16:55] | If you type in a semicolon parentheses, | 如果你打个分号和括号 |
[16:57] | – You get a– – Winky face! | – 就会出现 – 眨眼的表情 |
[17:01] | I have got to get a cell phone. | 我得去买个手机了 |
[17:05] | I like it. You put our moms together | 我喜欢这个主意 你让我们的妈妈腻在一起 |
[17:07] | And they leave us alone. You are brilliant. | 这样她们就不会再来烦我们了 你真是天才 |
[17:10] | See, this is why we’re BFFs. | 瞧 这就是为什么我们是最好的朋友 |
[17:12] | I’m brilliant and you recognize it. | 我负责做个聪明人而你负责赏识我 |
[17:15] | Now if I type “ROTF.” | 如果我打ROTF |
[17:17] | Do I actually have to roll on the floor? | 那我是不是真的要在地上打滚 |
[17:20] | I thought the same thing at first, | 我刚开始也这么想的 |
[17:23] | But no. | 但是不用 |
[17:26] | This’ll get her out. | 这玩意儿能把她吸引出来 |
[17:27] | Charlie loves things that rattle. | Charlie喜欢叮当作响的东西 |
[17:30] | Okay, girl. Charlie, come on. | 好吧 Charlie 快来吧 |
[17:32] | Get the keys. Get the keys! | 过来拿钥匙 过来拿钥匙 |
[17:34] | Aw, man! I dropped the keys. | 噢 老天 我把钥匙弄掉了 |
[17:36] | Fantastic! | 这下好了 |
[17:38] | Now we can’t get into our house either. | 现在我们连自己的家都回不了了 |
[17:43] | – I don’t see charlie. Where’d she go? – Oh, there she is. | – 我看不到Charlie了 她去哪儿了 – 哦 她在那儿 |
[17:51] | Wait, what is she putting on her head, | 等等 她把什么戴自己头上了 |
[17:54] | A dishtowel? | 洗碗布吗 |
[17:56] | Mrs Dabney’s underpants! | 是Dabney夫人的内裤 |
[17:58] | Oh! | 噢 |
[18:00] | – Man! – Oh-ho! | – 天呐 – 噢 |
[18:02] | Come on, we gotta get her out of there. | 快点 我们得把她从房里弄出来 |
[18:04] | Yeah, come on. | 嗯 快来 |
[18:06] | What are you doing in my yard? | 你们在我的院子里干嘛 |
[18:09] | We’re here to help you with your groceries. | 我们想过来帮你提东西 |
[18:12] | You want to be helpful? | 你愿意帮忙吗 |
[18:13] | I like to try new things. | 我喜欢尝试新鲜事物 |
[18:17] | Here, let me give you a hand with that. | 来 让我帮你提那个 |
[18:18] | I can handle the groceries. | 这个我能自己搞定 |
[18:20] | But as long as you’re here, | 但是既然你们来了 |
[18:22] | I could use your help with something inside. | 你们可以进房里帮我做点别的事 |
[18:25] | Inside? Perfect. | 进房里 太好了 |
[18:27] | Let me just put my groceries down. | 我先去把这些东西放下 |
[18:30] | – Take your time. – Yeah. Yeah. | – 慢慢来 – 就是就是 |
[18:32] | – Where’s Charlie? – uh– | – Charlie在哪儿呢 – 呃 |
[18:34] | – Look behind the curtains! – Okay. | – 去窗帘后面找找 – 好的 |
[18:38] | – Nothing! – There she is! | – 不在这儿 – 她在那儿 |
[18:40] | Oh, I’ve got you. | 哦 我找到你了 |
[18:43] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[18:46] | I don’t want it! | 别扔给我 |
[18:48] | Stop it! | 别扔了 |
[18:51] | Where did that baby come from? | 这个宝宝哪儿来的啊 |
[18:53] | Charlie? I’ve been holding her the whole time. | Charlie吗 我一直都在抱着她啊 |
[18:55] | – You have? – That’s sad, Mrs Dabney. | – 是吗 – 真是遗憾 Dabney夫人 |
[18:57] | They say the eyes are the first things to go. | 据说视力是最早开始衰退的 |
[19:00] | We gotta go. | 我们要走了 |
[19:01] | Not so fast. Put the baby down. | 别这么急着走 把孩子放下来 |
[19:03] | I need you to carry something out for me. | 我需要你们帮我搬点东西 |
[19:09] | I want you to take this trunk out to my car. | 帮我把这个大衣箱搬到车里 |
[19:11] | It’s too heavy for me. | 它太重了我搬不动 |
[19:12] | Why? What’s in it? | 搬这个干什么 里面装着什么呢 |
[19:14] | Something I should’ve gotten rid of a long time ago. | 一些我早就该扔掉的东西 |
[19:18] | – Where are you taking it? – To the dump. | – 你要运到哪儿去 – 垃圾场 |
[19:20] | That’s where you take trash, isn’t it? | 垃圾不就得扔到那儿去吗 |
[19:22] | Trash?! | 垃圾 |
[19:23] | Mr Dabney wasn’t trash, he was a person! | Dabney先生不是垃圾 他是人 |
[19:26] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么呢 |
[19:28] | You know exactly what I am talking about. | 你很清楚我在说什么 |
[19:30] | You bumped off your husband and stuffed him into that trunk. | 你谋杀了你丈夫 然后把他塞进了那个箱子 |
[19:32] | – Is that what you think?! – That’s what we know! | – 你们是这么想的吗 – 我们知道正是如此 |
[19:37] | What is she– oh, watch it! | 她要干什么 哦 小心了 |
[19:39] | She’s kill-crazy! | 她成了杀人狂魔了 |
[19:41] | You want to see what’s in here? | 你想看看箱子里是什么吗 |
[19:43] | Take a look. | 自己过来看 |
[19:50] | Whoa! It’s Mr Dabney! | 哇 是Dabney先生 |
[19:52] | And he’s already decomposed! | 而且他都已经腐烂成骷髅了 |
[19:55] | That’s not Mr Dabney. | 那才不是Dabney先生 |
[19:56] | That’s a skeleton he used in his classroom. | 这是他上课用的骷髅标本 |
[19:59] | He used to be a science teacher. | 他以前是个教自然的老师 |
[20:02] | But I heard you screaming at him. | 可是我听到你冲她大喊大叫 |
[20:04] | You called him a bad husband and then you said, | 你骂他是个坏丈夫 然后你又说 |
[20:07] | “and now you’re dead!” | 现在你终于死了 |
[20:09] | Oh! you must have heard me talking back to someone on my soaps. | 哦 你肯定是听到我和肥皂剧里的人自言自语了 |
[20:13] | Soaps? | 肥皂剧 |
[20:15] | Soap operas… on TV… | 肥皂剧 就是电视连续剧 |
[20:17] | Like the one they should name after you two– | 比如他们就该给你们拍部电视剧叫做 |
[20:19] | “the young and the clueless.” | “年轻无知的人” |
[20:23] | Well, if Mr Dabney isn’t dead, then where is he? | 好吧 如果Dabney没死 那他在哪儿 |
[20:25] | At his mother’s probably wishing he was dead. | 在他那个也许希望他死掉的妈妈那儿 |
[20:30] | Well, then how do you explain the smell of death you asked my dad about? | 那么 你怎么解释死尸的气味呢 你还专门去问过我爸呢 |
[20:34] | Dead possum in my dryer vent. | 有只死老鼠在我烘干机的管道里 |
[20:36] | Well, then how do you explain– | 那么 你怎么解释 |
[20:38] | That’s pretty much it, I guess. | 我觉得你已经解释得很明白了 |
[20:42] | Just one more question– | 还有一个问题 |
[20:44] | Do you have any cookies? | 你有饼干吃吗 |
[20:47] | Get out. | 出去 |
[20:53] | What are my underpants doing in the fireplace? | 我的内裤在怎么会在壁炉里面 |
[20:56] | Gotta go! | 得走了 |
[21:05] | Dat-da-da-da! Here she comes! | 哒哒哒 她来啦 |
[21:06] | Coolest mom in the world! Yay. | 世上最酷的妈妈 耶 |
[21:09] | Okay, what’s all this? | 好吧 这是干什么呢 |
[21:11] | Oh, just showing Charlie how much I love you. | 哦 就是告诉Charlie我有多爱你 |
[21:13] | Oh, I love you too, sweetie. | 哦 我也爱你 宝贝 |
[21:15] | And I love you too, Charlie. | 我也爱你 Charlie |
[21:17] | Oh, so mom, I’ve been thinking– | 哦 妈妈 我一直在想 |
[21:19] | Maybe you and I should start texting. | 也许你我可以互相发短信 |
[21:21] | I mean, you are a pretty cool mom, right? | 我是说 你是个很酷的妈妈 对吧 |
[21:23] | Oh, sorry, honey. Those days are over. | 哦 抱歉 宝贝 我已经不再发短信了 |
[21:26] | Text thumbs. | 拇指发炎了 |
[21:30] | Text thumbs? That’s our mom– | 拇指发炎了 不愧是我们的妈妈 |
[21:32] | From cool to embarrassing just like that. | 这么快就从酷妈妈变成丢人的妈妈了 |
[21:35] | All right. good luck, Charlie. | 好了 祝你好运 Charlie |
[21:47] | Hey, guys. Better make your friend a sandwich. | 嘿 孩子们 最好去给你们的朋友做个三明治吃 |
[21:50] | He’s looking a little thin. | 他都瘦的皮包骨头了 |
[21:52] | Where’d you guys get that thing? | 你们从哪儿弄来的那玩意儿 |
[21:54] | Mrs Dabney was throwing it out. | Dabney夫人准备扔掉来着 |
[21:56] | Yeah, it belonged to Mr Dabney. He was a science teacher. | 嗯 这是Dabney先生的东西 他以前是自然老师 |
[21:59] | Mr dabney wasn’t a science teacher. He was a music teacher. | Dabney先生才不是自然老师 他是音乐老师 |
[22:02] | What?! | 什么 |
[22:04] | – That means– – This is– | – 也就是说 – 这个是 |
[22:13] | Mr Dabney wasn’t a music teacher. | Dabney先生才不是音乐老师 |
[22:15] | You’re thinking of– of Mr Dixon across the street. | 你把他和街对面的Dixon先生搞混了 |
[22:19] | Oh, that’s right. Mr Dabney was a science teacher. | 哦 没错 Dabney先生是当过自然老师 |
[22:24] | The boys seem a little jumpy to you? | 你觉得孩子们是不是有点神经兮兮的啊 |
[22:27] | Ah, I just got here. | 啊 我才刚看到他们 |