时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Hey, Charlie, Teddy here | 嘿 小Charlie Teddy姐在这儿呢 |
[00:10] | On the couch where I almost got my first kiss with Spencer. | 上一次在这个沙发上 我差一点就把初吻献给了Spencer |
[00:14] | But she didn’t. | 但是她没有 |
[00:17] | No no, because | 没有 是没有 那是因为 |
[00:20] | I made the mistake of bringing the cute boy home | 我错误地把这个帅哥带回了家 |
[00:23] | Where my dear family lives. | 也就是我这些可亲至极的家人呆的地方 |
[00:25] | He wasn’t that cute. | 他才没那么帅 |
[00:30] | Get out. | 走开 |
[00:34] | Anyway, still waiting on that first kiss. | 不管怎么说 我的初吻依旧还在 |
[00:37] | But there’s a dance this Friday | 但是这个星期五有一个舞会 |
[00:39] | Where the girls ask the guys, | 是由女孩邀请男孩参加的 |
[00:41] | And this time I’m going to make sure I get it. | 所以这一次我一定要搞定 |
[00:43] | Get what, honey? | 搞定什么 亲爱的 |
[00:47] | Oh, my first A+ in science, daddy. | 噢 我科学课的第一个A+ 爸爸 |
[00:52] | That’s my girl. | 这才是我的乖女儿 |
[00:56] | Hey, dad, great news. I got a job. | 嘿 爸爸 好消息 我找到工作了 |
[00:59] | Stop right there. I’m having the greatest dream of my life. | 打住 我一生中最伟大的美梦成真了 |
[01:02] | The school’s gonna pay me 100 bucks to DJ at the dance on Friday. | 学校付给我一百块让我当星期五的舞会的DJ |
[01:06] | The dream continues. | 美梦依旧 |
[01:09] | I just need you to give me $200 to rent the DJ equipment. | 所以你要给我两百块让我去租DJ要用的设备 |
[01:12] | And now I’m awake. | 梦醒了 |
[01:15] | Hey, what was I doing in the dream? | 嘿 在你的梦里我在干什么呢 |
[01:18] | You weren’t saying anything, which is why I thought it was a dream. | 你全程闭嘴 所以我才会认为那是个梦 |
[01:23] | P.J., why would you take a job where you’re gonna lose money? | P.J. 你为什么要接一个赔钱的工作呢 |
[01:27] | Does everything always have to be about money? | 难道什么事都要和钱扯上关系吗 |
[01:32] | Are you giving me the 200? | 你到底给不给我二百块钱 |
[01:34] | Sorry, son. You’re gonna have to come up with the money some other way. | 抱歉 儿子 你得自己去想办法搞到这笔钱 |
[01:38] | Like how? | 怎么搞到 |
[01:40] | Oh, I know. Get a job. | 噢 我想到了 找份工作 |
[01:46] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[01:48] | Wait, where’s your sister? | 等等 你妹妹在哪儿呢 |
[01:49] | Don’t bother her, Emmett. | 别去烦她了 Emmett |
[01:51] | Okay, where shouldn’t I bother her? | 好吧 她在什么我烦不到的地方呢 |
[01:52] | In the kitchen. | 厨房 |
[01:53] | All right. Thanks | 知道了 谢谢 |
[01:56] | Hey, Teddy bear. | 嘿 泰迪熊 |
[01:58] | Hey, Emmett. | 嘿 Emmett |
[02:00] | You know this dance this Friday night is”girls ask guys,” right? | 你知道星期五的舞会是女孩邀请男孩的 对吧 |
[02:04] | Uh-huh. | 嗯哈 |
[02:06] | You’re a girl. I’m a guy. | 你是个女孩 而我是个男孩 |
[02:10] | Something you want to ask me? | 你有什么想跟我说的吗 |
[02:13] | Okay, Emmett, listen, | Emmett 听着 |
[02:16] | P.J. is my brother and you’re his best friend. | P.J.是我的哥哥 而你是他最好的朋友 |
[02:19] | So in a way you’re kind of like my brother too. | 所以从某种程度上来说 你也是我的兄弟 |
[02:21] | And I can’t go to the dance with my brother. | 而我不能和兄弟一起去舞会 |
[02:24] | You can see why that would be wrong, right? | 你也会觉得那怪怪的 对吧 |
[02:27] | This is the longest conversation we’ve ever had. | 这是咱俩之间有史以来最长的一次对话了 |
[02:31] | Did you hear anything I just said? | 你有没有听我说话啊 |
[02:35] | Something about wanting to go to the dance with a brother. | 你想和自己的兄弟去舞会之类的 |
[02:39] | Emmett, I want you to listen to me very carefully. | Emmett 我要你认真听我说 |
[02:43] | I’m not going to ask you to the dance. | 我是不会邀请你去舞会的 |
[02:45] | When you touch me it feels like electricity. | 你碰到我的时候 那简直是触电的感觉 |
[02:52] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[02:54] | Running late, and dad jokes | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[02:55] | Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[02:58] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上双眼 咬口早餐 |
[03:00] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[03:02] | There it is up on the roof | 就在这里 我们的家 |
[03:04] | I’ve been there, I’ve survived | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[03:08] | So just take my advice | 所以听取我的建议 |
[03:11] | Hang in there, baby, | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[03:13] | Things are crazy | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[03:15] | But I know your future is bright | 可是我知道你会有美好未来 |
[03:18] | Hang in there, Baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[03:20] | There is no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
[03:21] | Eveything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[03:24] | Sure life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
[03:27] | But trust me, it comes back all around | 可是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[03:30] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[03:35] | Hang in there, Baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[03:44] | Hi, kids. | 嗨 孩子们 |
[03:46] | Hey, mom. | 嘿 妈妈 |
[03:47] | Come on, Charlie, let’s go see daddy. | 走吧 Charlie 我们去找爸爸 |
[03:48] | You know what I realized today? | 你知道我今天发现什么了吗 |
[03:50] | Charlie’s never played laser tag. | Charlie还从来没玩过激光枪大战呢 |
[03:52] | I bet she’d enjoy doing that on Friday night. | 我赌她星期五晚上一定会玩得很开心的 |
[03:54] | Oh, how very sweet and unselfish of you. | 噢 你真是体贴又无私啊 |
[03:57] | But Charlie’s gonna be with us Friday night. | 但是Charlie星期五晚上要和我们呆在一起 |
[03:59] | It’s your school’s open house. | 去参加你学校的家长会 |
[04:00] | Right. Forgot about that. | 啊是啊 我都忘了这一茬儿了 |
[04:03] | Well, we haven’t. | 我们可不会忘 |
[04:04] | Dad and I can’t wait to meet this miracle worker–Mrs. Mellish. | 我和你爸都等不及想去见见这位神奇的Mellish老师 |
[04:07] | She’s the first teacher who hasn’t called to complain about you. | 她是第一个没有打电话向我告你的状的老师 |
[04:10] | Are you sure he’s actually going to school? | 你确定他真的去上过学吗 |
[04:13] | Mom, you’ve been to so many open houses. | 妈妈 你已经去过很多次家长会了 |
[04:16] | And you’d love laser tag. | 而你又爱死了激光射击 |
[04:18] | It’s like a workout but you get to shoot stuff. | 这就像是去健身 但你还可以开枪射别的东西 |
[04:20] | Oh, come on, we can play laser tag anytime. | 噢 没关系 激光射击我们什么时候都能玩 |
[04:22] | Meeting a teacher that has no problems with you– | 而去见一个对你没意见的老师 |
[04:25] | That may never happen again. | 那也许就是仅此一次了 |
[04:28] | This is bad. | 这下糟糕了 |
[04:31] | What’s bad? | 有什么糟糕的 |
[04:32] | The only reason I haven’t been getting in trouble | 我之所以没有惹麻烦 只是因为 |
[04:34] | Is that I told my teacher mom and dad have been fighting a lot. | 我告诉老师说 父母经常吵架 |
[04:36] | That actually works? | 这有用吗 |
[04:38] | You also have to give the teacher one of these. | 你还得配上这样的表情 |
[04:43] | Wow, that’s good. | 哇哦 高手 |
[04:45] | I almost hugged you. And I never want to hug you. | 我都差点要拥抱你了 我可从来没抱过你呢 |
[04:48] | Works even better on Mrs. Mellish. | 在Mellish老师的身上效果更明显 |
[04:50] | Any time I do something wrong– | 每次只要我一做错事 |
[04:52] | Mommy and daddy were fighting again. | 妈妈和爸爸又吵架了 |
[04:57] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[04:59] | Well, I guess your evil plan is gonna be over on Friday night, | 不过我想你的邪恶小算盘只能打到星期五晚上咯 |
[05:02] | ’cause mom and dad won’t be fighting. | 因为爸爸妈妈那时候不会吵架 |
[05:06] | Or will they? | 如果他们会呢 |
[05:14] | So who are you asking to the dance? | 那么你会邀请谁去舞会呢 |
[05:17] | Okay, here’s a hint. He’s really cute and– | 给你一个提示 他很帅而且 |
[05:20] | You ladies talking about me again? | 小姐们又在讨论我吗 |
[05:22] | You know I’m not talking about you, | 你知道自从很早以前我把你这可怜屁股甩了之后 |
[05:24] | Since I dumped your sorry butt a long time ago. | 我就没有提过你了 |
[05:27] | That’s now how me and my sorry butt remember it. | 我和我的可怜屁股记得可不是这样哦 |
[05:34] | Remind me again why you ever went out with him. | 这又让我想起来了 你以前为什么和他约会呢 |
[05:36] | Only one way to explain it– | 唯一的解释就是 |
[05:39] | Brain fart. | 暂时性脑残 |
[05:40] | Brain fart. | 暂时性脑残 |
[05:42] | So who’s this cutie you’re gonna ask? | 那么 哪个帅哥能受到你的邀请呢 |
[05:45] | Spencer Spencer. | |
[05:48] | Oh, right, | 噢 没错 |
[05:50] | Mr. Almost first kiss. | 差一点初吻先生 |
[05:52] | You’d better get moving on that. Your window is closing. | 你最好赶紧行动 你的那扇窗就要关闭了 |
[05:56] | What window? | 什么窗户啊 |
[05:57] | The window of opportunity. | 机会之窗啊 |
[05:58] | Oh, thanks. That really clears things up. | 噢 谢谢 我真是受益匪浅啊 |
[06:01] | T, you almost kissed this guy, | T 你差一点就和他接吻了 |
[06:04] | But nothing happened since then. | 但是从那之后你们就没什么进展 |
[06:05] | If you don’t act soon, you’re doomed to be just friends. | 如果你动作再不快点 你们就只能当朋友了 |
[06:09] | I like Spencer, he likes me, | 我喜欢Spencer 他也喜欢我 |
[06:11] | And I’ll ask him when the time is right. | 等有好时机时我会邀请他的 |
[06:12] | That better be right now, chica, | 那最好是现在 小妞 |
[06:14] | Because Lauren Sandoval is gonna ask him. | 因为Lauren Sandoval要对他下手了 |
[06:16] | Lauren would never do that to me. She’s too good a friend. | Lauren绝不会这么对我的 她也是我的好朋友 |
[06:19] | There’s your good friend right now. | 你的好朋友现身啦 |
[06:21] | Here? Walking up to Spencer | 就在那儿呀 正走向Spencer |
[06:22] | What? That little witch! | 什么 那个小巫婆 |
[06:30] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[06:33] | Oh, Lauren, you poor thing. | 噢 Lauren 小可怜 |
[06:36] | What a horrible, ugly tomatoey mess you are. | 看看你这一团糟的恐怖丑陋的番茄酱吧 |
[06:41] | Come on, pizza face, let’s get you cleaned up. | 走吧 批萨脸 我们去洗洗干净 |
[06:44] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[06:49] | Oh, Spencer, hey. Didn’t see you there. | 哦哟 Spencer 嘿 没看见你在这儿啊 |
[06:52] | Hi, Teddy. | 嗨 Teddy |
[06:54] | Boy, that pizza really came out of nowhere, huh? | 天呐 批萨还真会到处飞哈 |
[06:57] | Yeah. Nice shot. | 是啊 扔得挺准的 |
[06:59] | It’s all in the wrist. | 全靠手腕技巧啦 |
[07:06] | Now tell me again | 现在再跟我说一遍 |
[07:08] | And don’t leave out a single detail– | 不要落下任何一个细节 |
[07:10] | What exactly did Spencer say when you asked him? | 当你邀请他的时候他说什么 |
[07:12] | He said, and I quote, | 原话是 |
[07:14] | “Okay.” | 好啊 |
[07:21] | Oh, wouldn’t it be so romantic | 要是我在一场慢舞中得到了初吻 |
[07:23] | If I got my first kiss during a slow dance? | 这样会不会太浪漫了一点啊 |
[07:25] | That could happen if you don’t wear that red polka dot thing | 你还是可以盘算的 只要别穿你那件红点点裙 |
[07:28] | That makes you look like a clown. | 那衣服穿上去像个小丑 |
[07:30] | No no, you’re right. | 对 对 你说的没错 |
[07:33] | I should dress more subtle and understated | 我应该更加精心打扮一下 却又不能太夸张 |
[07:35] | Like you. | 就像你一样 |
[07:38] | That’s all I’m saying. | 我就是这个意思 |
[07:40] | Now I just have to figure out | 现在我在想 |
[07:43] | How Spencer and I are gonna get to the dance. | 我和Spencer要怎么去舞会呢 |
[07:45] | How are you getting there? | 你准备怎么去 |
[07:47] | I haven’t asked anyone yet. | 我目前还没有邀请谁 |
[07:49] | I’m still trying to decide between five guys. | 我还在五个男人之间徘徊 |
[07:52] | Well, do any of them drive? | 他们有车吗 |
[07:55] | Let’s see… | 让我想想 |
[07:57] | Sophomore, freshman, sophomore, | 一个十一年级的 一个是十年级生 另一个也是十一年级 |
[07:59] | Eighth-grader I don’t really want to talk about, | 还有一个提都不想提的八年级生 |
[08:04] | And sophomore. | 再一个十一年级的 |
[08:05] | So no, no drivers on the list. | 没有 计划名单上没人有车 |
[08:07] | That’s too bad, because if you could find somebody who drives | 这真是太糟糕了 要是你能找到有人开车的话 |
[08:10] | Then Spencer and I could double with you. | 我和Spencer就能和你们一起去了 |
[08:12] | Yeah, consider it done. I’ll just expand my list | 是啊 考虑到这点 我应该去扩大我的名单了 |
[08:15] | And lower my standards a little bit. | 还有降低一点标准 |
[08:17] | Lower than the eighth grade? | 比八年级生还要低吗 |
[08:20] | You want a ride or not? | 你到底想不想搭顺风车 |
[08:24] | Okay, they say it’s gonna be chilly tonight. | 好吧 预报说今晚会有点儿冷 |
[08:27] | I want to make sure you’re nice and toasty. | 所以我要确保你温暖无恙 |
[08:32] | Did I remember to change your diaper? | 我给你换尿布了吗 |
[08:35] | I’m gonna go with yes. | 我就当换过了吧 |
[08:39] | Are you ready to go? | 你准备走了吗 |
[08:40] | Yeah | 是的 |
[08:41] | It is gonna be so nice to go to an open house | 这真是太好了 去开家长会 |
[08:43] | And not to have to hear the words | 又不会听到如此之类的话 |
[08:45] | “Oh, you’re Gabe’s parents.” | 噢 你就是Gabe的家长啊 |
[08:50] | Mom, are you wearing perfume? | 妈妈 你是不是喷了香水啊 |
[08:53] | I am. | 对啊 |
[08:54] | Oh. | 噢 |
[08:55] | What? You don’t like it? | 怎么了 你不喜欢吗 |
[08:57] | Oh, I like it, but… | 噢 我喜欢 只是 |
[09:00] | But what? Does someone else not like it? | 只是什么 有人不喜欢吗 |
[09:02] | I don’t want to get dad in trouble. | 我不想给爸爸惹麻烦 |
[09:07] | Wait, dad says he doesn’t like my perfume? | 等等 他说过他不喜欢我的香水吗 |
[09:09] | He doesn’t just say it. He makes a face too. | 他不但这么说了 他还满脸厌恶 |
[09:12] | And sometimes there’s gagging. | 有时候还作呕吐状 |
[09:16] | Oh. | 噢 |
[09:18] | Well, that’s interesting. | 那还真有趣啊 |
[09:20] | Has your father shared anything else with you | 你爸爸还跟你说了什么 |
[09:24] | About how I disgust him? | 关于我如何令他恶心的话吗 |
[09:29] | I’ve said too much already. | 我说的已经够多了 |
[09:31] | Oh, okay. | 噢 好吧 |
[09:34] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[09:37] | Nice jacket, dad. | 夹克不错 爸爸 |
[09:39] | Isn’t it? Got my company logo right there– | 当然啦 上面有我公司的商标 在这儿呢 |
[09:42] | Free advertising and a great conversation starter. | 免费宣传 同时也是打开话匣子的好方法 |
[09:47] | Does mom know you’re wearing it? | 妈妈知道你穿成这样吗 |
[09:50] | Oh, I’ve been dressing myself for some time now. | 喔 我自己穿衣服已经有一段时间了 |
[09:54] | So no, I didn’t run it by her. | 没有 我不会让她操心这个的 |
[09:56] | Oh, I guess she’ll just have to live with it. | 噢 我想她必须要忍耐了 |
[10:02] | Why? Is there a problem? | 为什么 有问题吗 |
[10:05] | I don’t want to get mom in trouble, | 我不想给妈妈惹麻烦 |
[10:10] | But just between us, | 但是我只跟你说 |
[10:12] | She thinks you talk too much about your job. | 她觉得你过多地谈论自己的工作了 |
[10:16] | I talk too much about my job– | 我过多谈论我的工作 |
[10:18] | The same job that puts a roof over your mother’s head? | 给你妈妈撑起一片天的工作 |
[10:21] | Hey, I’m on your side. | 嘿 我可是你这边的 |
[10:23] | So what else does she say about me behind my back? | 那么你妈妈背地里还说我什么了 |
[10:28] | I’ve said too much already. | 我说的已经够多了 |
[10:31] | Come on, guys. Gotta go. Gonna be late. | 你们快点儿 要出发了 快迟到了 |
[10:34] | Well, we’re taking the bug truck, | 但是我们要开着辆杀虫车去 |
[10:36] | If that’s okay with you. | 如果你没意见的话 |
[10:37] | As long as the windows work. | 只要车窗能用就行 |
[10:40] | I don’t want to trigger anyone’s gag reflex. | 我可不想给某些人催吐 |
[10:46] | Women. | 女人啊 |
[10:51] | Hey, good luck at your open house tonight. | 嘿 祝你今晚家长会好运呵 |
[10:53] | Good luck at whatever you’re dressed so weird for. | 不管你穿这么古怪是为了什么 也祝你好运气 |
[11:03] | Look at you. | 看你美的 |
[11:05] | Oh, no, look at you. | 哦 不 看你自己美的 |
[11:07] | Well, I wish I was someone else | 我希望我是其他人 |
[11:09] | So I could look at both of us. | 那样我可以同时看看我们俩 |
[11:13] | So where’s your date? | 那么你的同伴在哪儿 |
[11:15] | Parking the car. | 他在停车 |
[11:17] | Oh, I like it. Who is he? | 哦 好极了 是谁啊 |
[11:19] | Okay, about that– there’s something you should know– | 哦 关于这个 有些事你应该知道一下 |
[11:22] | ‘sup? | 你好啊 |
[11:33] | Emmett, would you excuse us for a minute real quick? | Emmett 能让我们单独说句话吗 很快 |
[11:36] | Okay, just– | 行啊 只要 |
[11:39] | Emmett? | 竟然挑了Emmett |
[11:41] | We needed transportation. | 我们需要有人开车送 |
[11:43] | It was either emmett or an eighth-grader | 要么是Emmett 要么是跟一个八年级的 |
[11:46] | With a skateboard. | 滑着滑板去 |
[11:50] | Let’s just go have a good time, okay? | 让我们出发去好好玩吧 好吧 |
[12:01] | Shall we? | 我们可以出发了吗 |
[12:04] | Teddy bear. | 小泰迪熊 |
[12:09] | Grizzly bear. | 大灰熊 |
[12:19] | You look really nice. | 你看起来真漂亮 |
[12:21] | You are really nice. | 你真的很帅 |
[12:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:27] | Whose car is this? | 这是谁的车啊 |
[12:29] | My grandpa’s. He thinks I’m at the store getting bread. | 我爷爷的 他以为我去商店买面包去了 |
[12:32] | But instead | 但是现在 |
[12:34] | You’ll be at the dance getting nothing. | 你要去的是舞会 啥也不会带回去 |
[12:38] | Wow, looks like my seat belt’s broken. | 喔 看起来我的安全带坏掉了 |
[12:42] | Maybe I should sit in the middle. | 或许我应该坐到中间来 |
[12:44] | Is that okay? | 可以吗 |
[12:45] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[12:47] | ’cause I’m all about safety. | 因为我一向讲求安全第一的 |
[12:51] | Teddy, you’re blocking my view. | Teddy 你挡住我的后视镜了 |
[12:53] | You mind moving away from Spencer? | 你介意离Spencer远些吗 |
[12:57] | Big guy, lean the other way. | 大块头 靠向另一边 |
[13:02] | More. | 再靠一些 |
[13:04] | More. | 再靠靠 |
[13:06] | Emmett, if he leans any more, he’ll fall out of the car. | Emmett 如果他再往边上靠就要掉下车了 |
[13:08] | More. | 再靠靠 |
[13:20] | Well, this is my classroom. | 这是我的教室 |
[13:22] | Mrs. Mellish looks busy. | Mellish老师看起来挺忙的 |
[13:23] | Maybe we should come back next year. | 或许我们该回去了等明年再来 |
[13:25] | Whoa, p-u alert. | 哦 好难闻 |
[13:29] | I get it, okay? | 我知道了 行了吧 |
[13:32] | I’m talking about Charlie’s diaper. What’s her problem? | 我在说Charlie的尿布 她怎么了 |
[13:35] | Heck if I know. | 如果我知道就好了 |
[13:37] | And for your information, | 再告诉你一点 |
[13:39] | Some people find that scent very pleasant. | 有些人就觉得这个味道很好闻 |
[13:43] | A full diaper? | 一个满是屎尿的尿布 |
[13:46] | I’m gonna be back in a minute. | 我很快就回来 |
[13:48] | I’m gonna go change Charlie, okay? | 我去给Charlie换尿布 好吧 |
[13:50] | Okay | 好的 |
[13:51] | Hi, Gabe. | 嗨 Gabe |
[13:52] | Hi, Mrs. Mellish. | 嗨 Mellish老师 |
[13:54] | How is my brave little soldier? | 过得怎样啊 我勇敢的小战士 |
[13:56] | Not good. mom and dad are fighting again. | 不好 爸爸和妈妈又吵架了 |
[13:59] | Oh, you poor thing. | 哦 你这小可怜 |
[14:01] | They’ve been fighting all week. | 他们吵了整整一星期了 |
[14:03] | I don’t think I can get that book report into time you on Tuesday. | 我想我没法准时交星期二的读书报告了 |
[14:08] | That’s okay, dear. | 没关系 亲爱的 |
[14:10] | You take all the time you need. | 你需要多少时间都可以 |
[14:12] | I don’t need time. | 我不需要时间 |
[14:14] | I need happiness. | 我只想要幸福快乐 |
[14:17] | Oh. | 哦 |
[14:39] | All right. That song was brought to you by Freddy’s stereo hut. | 哎 这首歌是由弗雷迪立体音响屋送给大家的 |
[14:43] | When you’re ready to rock steady, go see Freddy. | 当你喜欢上摇滚乐时 就去弗雷迪看看吧 |
[14:46] | P.J., what’s with all the commercials? | P.J. 你怎么做起广告了 |
[14:49] | That’s how I’m paying for all the equipment. | 我就是这样支付设备费用的 |
[14:51] | I got some sponsors to buy advertising. | 我拉了一些广告赞助商 |
[14:52] | Who would buy advertising from you? | 谁会跟你买广告啊 |
[14:54] | You’d be surprised. | 让你惊喜一下 |
[14:56] | This next one is brought to you by mom | 下一首是我妈妈点送给大家的 |
[14:59] | Who gave me 20 bucks. | 她给了我二十块 |
[15:01] | Mom– when you absolutely, positively | 妈妈 当你绝对 完全不可能 |
[15:03] | Can’t get any more money out of dad. | 从爸爸那里拿到钱时的求助人选 |
[15:10] | Bob, come here, honey, look. | Bob 来这里 亲爱的 快看 |
[15:15] | Look at this picture Gabe drew. | 看看Gabe画的画 |
[15:16] | Isn’t that sweet? | 不是很甜蜜吗 |
[15:18] | Yeah, it sure is. You know what, honey? | 是的 的确是啊 你知道吗 亲爱的 |
[15:22] | I guess we’re doing something right. | 我觉得我们做得对 |
[15:24] | Would you look at that? | 你看到那里了吗 |
[15:26] | Gabe, it seems like your parents are getting along. | Gabe 看起来你父母相处得很好啊 |
[15:28] | I’m gonna go introduce myself. | 我要过去认识认识 |
[15:30] | Gotta think. gotta think. | 快点想法子 想想法子 |
[15:39] | It’s go time, Ricky. | 该你发挥作用了 Ricky |
[15:43] | Excuse me, lady. You’ve got a rat on your shoulder. | 打扰一下 女士 你的肩膀上有一只老鼠 |
[15:47] | Rat on the loose! | 老鼠跑出来了 |
[15:49] | Remain calm. Remain calm. | 保持镇定 镇定 |
[15:52] | Remain calm. Remain calm. | 保持镇定 镇定 |
[15:57] | Spencer, could you get me some punch, please? | Spencer 能请你去帮我拿些饮料吗 |
[16:00] | Sure. I’ll be right back. | 好的 我马上回来 |
[16:02] | Emmett, why don’t you go get me some punch too? | Emmett 你也去帮我拿些饮料吧 |
[16:05] | What, your feet don’t work? | 什么 你的脚不能走吗 |
[16:08] | Ice or no ice? | 加不加冰 |
[16:09] | Surprise me. | 你自己猜 |
[16:12] | I think it’s time for me to make my move. | 我觉得是时候开始我的行动了 |
[16:14] | Go get that kiss, girl. | 去接吻吧 姑娘 |
[16:17] | Hey, P.J., put on a slow song, okay? | 嘿 P.J. 放一首慢歌 好吗 |
[16:19] | You got it, sis. | 没问题 妹妹 |
[16:20] | Okay, we’re gonna bring it down now, | 好 现在我们要慢下来了 |
[16:24] | Just like you should bring yourselves down to Wally’s Waffles. | 就像你们应该漫步去Wally的华夫饼店一样 |
[16:28] | Tell them P.J. sent you. You can get a free pat of butter. | 告诉他们是P.J.叫你们去的 你就能免费获得一块黄油 |
[16:35] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[16:36] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:38] | Let’s dance. | 我们跳舞吧 |
[16:49] | Yo, quick, throw on some hip-hop. | 嗨 快点儿 来点嘻哈歌曲 |
[16:51] | But I just started this song. | 但是我才刚刚开始放这首歌啊 |
[16:53] | Now. | 现在就放 |
[16:56] | Okay, this next one is brought to you by Emmett. | 好吧 下一首是由Emmett点的歌 |
[16:59] | Emmett– he’s… | Emmett 他嘛 |
[17:01] | Standing right there. | 就站在这里 |
[18:46] | What just happened? | 怎么回事 |
[18:48] | Emmett stole my date. | Emmett偷走了我的约会对象 |
[18:52] | Back we go, little guy, | 回来喽 小家伙 |
[18:55] | Safe and sound. | 平安无事 |
[18:58] | Boy, really tired. We should go. | 天呐 累死了 我们该回去了吧 |
[19:01] | Thank you, Mr. Duncan. That was very impressive. | 谢谢你 Duncan先生 你真了不起 |
[19:05] | Well, when you’ve been in the pest control biz | 当你有害虫防治方面的问题 |
[19:07] | As long as I have, you– | 只要我有时间 你看 |
[19:09] | You know, I really shouldn’t talk about my work. | 你知道 我真不该过多谈论我的工作 |
[19:13] | It bugs my wife. | 这会使我妻子心烦 |
[19:15] | No, it doesn’t. Why would you think that? | 不 不会的 你为什么这么认为 |
[19:18] | Because Gabe told me it did. | Gabe告诉我的 |
[19:19] | Charlie looks more tired than me, so… | Charlie看起来比我还累 所以 |
[19:23] | Gabe told me you hated my perfume. | Gabe跟我说 你讨厌我的香水味 |
[19:25] | I never said that. What are you talking about? | 我从来没这么说过 你在说些什么呢 |
[19:27] | Oh, please don’t do this here. | 哦 在这里请别这样 |
[19:29] | Isn’t it bad enough that poor Gabe has to listen | 难道可怜的Gabe在家里经常看 |
[19:31] | To you two constantly fighting at home? | 你们俩吵架还不够糟糕吗 |
[19:33] | We don’t fight at home. We’re very happy. | 我们没有吵架 我们很幸福 |
[19:37] | Look at this picture Gabe drew of our family. | 看看Gabe画的我们的全家福 |
[19:39] | That’s not his. | 那张不是他的 |
[19:41] | That’s Gabe M’s. | 那是Gabe M的 |
[19:42] | This is Gabe D’s. | 这才是Gabe D的 |
[19:48] | That’s disturbing. | 果然让人不安 |
[19:50] | Mrs. mellish, I assure you we’re a very loving family. | Mellish老师 我向你保证我们是幸福快乐的一家 |
[19:55] | Gabe, get your butt over here. | Gabe 给我滚过来 |
[19:59] | Now why would you tell your teacher that we’re fighting at home. | 你为什么跟老师说我和你爸爸在家吵架 |
[20:02] | So I could get out of doing my work. | 这样我就不用做作业了 |
[20:06] | I’m in big trouble, right? | 我这下麻烦大了 是吧 |
[20:07] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:09] | Have all your overdue assignments on my desk Monday morning. | 周一上午把你所有延期没交的作业交到我办公室 |
[20:13] | But that’ll take me the whole weekend. | 但这要占用我整个周末才能做完啊 |
[20:16] | You poor thing. | 你个小可怜 |
[20:20] | Get your coat. We’re leaving. | 去拿你的外套 我们要走了 |
[20:24] | I can’t believe we let him play us like that. | 我简直不敢相信他会这样玩弄我们 |
[20:26] | I know. How could I ever think you didn’t like my perfume? | 是啊 我怎么会相信你不喜欢我的香水味呢 |
[20:29] | Well, it’s not my favorite. | 呃 也不能说是我最喜欢的 |
[20:32] | Said the guy with the cartoon cockroach on his blazer. | 这可是一个夹克上别着卡通蟑螂的家伙说的 |
[20:40] | It’s an ant. | 这是蚂蚁啊 |
[20:42] | Man, your jerking is dope. | 伙计 你的抽风步真霸气 |
[20:45] | Man, your popping– sick. | 伙计 你的机械舞才绝呢 |
[20:47] | I’d like to pop both of these jerks. | 我想抽这俩混蛋 |
[20:51] | Sorry you didn’t get that kiss. | 真遗憾你没有接到吻 |
[20:53] | Yeah, well, the night’s not over yet. | 是啊 但是今晚还没结束呢 |
[20:56] | Follow my lead. | 附和我一下 |
[20:58] | Hey, what’s that noise? | 嘿 那是什么声响啊 |
[21:01] | What noise? | 什么声响 |
[21:02] | The noise teddy is talking about. | Teddy说的那种声响 |
[21:05] | Sounds like it’s coming from the back of the car. | 听起来像是车子后面发出的 |
[21:07] | Yeah, I hear it too. It sounds bad. | 是的 我也听到了 听起来情况不太好 |
[21:10] | You should probably pull over and check it out. | 或许你该停下来去检查检查 |
[21:13] | – I’m telling you– – Stop the car! | -我说了 -停车 |
[21:17] | Just come on, I’ll show you where the noise is coming from. | 快点儿 我带你去看是哪儿发出的声音 |
[21:20] | I know where the noise is coming from. | 我知道这声响是哪儿来的 |
[21:23] | You want to keep that head? | 你还想留着自己脑袋吗 |
[21:25] | I suggest you not do that again. | 那我建议你别再这么做了 |
[21:39] | Oh, sorry, sorry. | 哦 抱歉 对不起 |
[21:43] | In my head that went a lot smoother. | 在我想象中应该是更平稳流畅的 |
[21:49] | Hello there. | 嗨 |
[21:51] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[21:52] | Look, I’m sorry I got so caught up with Emmett and the dancing. | 我很抱歉在舞会上我过分沉迷于和Emmett的斗舞了 |
[21:57] | I kind of like the way things were going before then. | 我还是比较喜欢我们之前跳的舞的 |
[21:59] | Yeah, me too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[22:01] | I’m glad we got to go to the dance together. | 我十分高兴我们两个一起去了这个舞会 |
[22:03] | I was a little nervous because | 我之前真是有点担心 |
[22:05] | Ivy said my window closing. | 因为Ivy说我的机会快没了 |
[22:06] | And then Lauren Sandoval almost asked you. | 而且差一点Lauren Sandoval先邀请你了 |
[22:08] | and then Ivy and Emmett showed up at my house | 然后Ivy又带着Emmett出现在我家 |
[22:10] | And I was like, “oh, no. how is it gonna working.” | 我当时就在想 哦不 这是要怎么办啊 |
[22:11] | And I just– | 我只是 |
[22:17] | That was a really nice way of telling me to shut up. | 这真是个让我闭嘴的好方式啊 |
[22:29] | Well, Charlie, I finally got my first kiss tonight | Charlie 告诉你啊 今晚我终于献出了我的初吻 |
[22:32] | And now I can’t stop smiling. | 现在我止不住地笑 |
[22:34] | I mean who knew that Emmett’s grandpa’s car | 我是说谁会想到Emmett爷爷的车 |
[22:36] | Would turn out to be the most romantic place in the world? | 会变成世界上最浪漫的地方呢 |
[22:40] | Okay, I’m gonna try and stop smiling. | 好吧 我要努力不笑了 |
[22:48] | No, I can’t do it. | 不 我做不到啊 |
[22:59] | Man, look at that girl working. | 伙计 看那个跳舞的小女孩 |
[23:02] | Wow. I thought we were good. | 喔 我原以为我们已经跳得很好了呢 |
[23:04] | Not as good as that. | 不如她跳得好啊 |
[23:06] | She’s got it going on. | 她让我又想跳了呵 |