时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Cracker. | 立体脆 |
[00:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:14] | Pickle dill. | 腌青瓜泡菜 |
[00:16] | Good. And? | 很好 还有呢 |
[00:18] | Cottage cheese low fat small curd a touch of fuzz. | 低脂白乳酪 小盒装的 感觉发霉长毛了 |
[00:26] | Expiration date? | 过期日期呢 |
[00:27] | Three weeks ago. | 三个星期前 |
[00:30] | Amazing. | 绝了 |
[00:31] | Yes! | 赞啊 |
[00:33] | What’s going on? | 搞什么呢 |
[00:34] | We’re playing “guess that snack.” | 我们在玩猜零食的游戏 |
[00:36] | And next year you can vote. | 而你明年就可以行使选举权了 |
[00:39] | Hey listen P.J. I ran into a friend of mine today. | 听着 PJ 我今天碰到一个朋友 |
[00:41] | He’s opening up a new chicken restaurant | 他正要开一个炸鸡快餐店 |
[00:43] | And he needs a delivery guy. | 想找个送外卖的人 |
[00:45] | Dad you already have a Job. | 老爸你不是已经有工作了吗 |
[00:47] | I’m talking about you. | 我是在说你 |
[00:49] | Oh thanks but I’m already booked solid | 谢谢啊 可是我时间都排满了 |
[00:51] | Between the school the band | 奔波于学校和乐队之间 |
[00:54] | our snacking competitions. | 还有我们这个零嘴比赛 |
[00:55] | I can’t do it all. | 我没法把这些担子全挑起来啊 |
[00:57] | I’m just one guy. | 我只是一个普通人 |
[00:58] | One guy who delivers chicken. | 对 一个普通送鸡块外卖的 |
[01:01] | Here’s the number. | 拿着电话号码 |
[01:02] | Hey Emmett if you want I might be able to get you a job too. | 嘿 埃米特 如果你想要我也可以给你弄份兼职 |
[01:05] | Oh no thanks mr. D. I already got a job. | 不用了谢谢 D先生 我已经有活干了 |
[01:07] | Doing what? | 做什么 |
[01:08] | My dad pays me to stay out of the house. | 我爸付我钱让我别呆在家里 |
[01:11] | Working right now. | 人家现在可是在工作呢 |
[01:15] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[01:17] | Running late, and dad jokes | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[01:19] | Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[01:22] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上双眼 咬口早餐 |
[01:24] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[01:25] | There it is up on the roof | 哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上 |
[01:29] | I’ve been there, I’ve survived | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[01:31] | So just take my advice | 所以听取我的建议 |
[01:35] | Hang in there, baby, | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:37] | Things are crazy | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[01:38] | But I know your future is bright | 可是我知道你会有美好未来 |
[01:41] | Hang in there, Baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:43] | There is no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
[01:45] | Eveything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[01:48] | Sure life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
[01:50] | But trust me, it comes back all around | 可是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[01:53] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[01:58] | Hang in there, Baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:09] | Hey charlie I want to show you something pretty adorable. | 嘿 小查莉 我想要给你看一件可爱绝顶的事儿 |
[02:12] | You and mommy are doing yoga together. | 你跟妈妈正一起做瑜伽呢 |
[02:17] | Okay Charlie. This next move | 好啦 查莉 看下一个动作 |
[02:19] | is called the warrior. | 这叫做“勇士” |
[02:22] | Charlie. | 查莉 |
[02:26] | Mom lis to blame her farts on other people | 妈妈总是爱把自己放的屁推到别人头上 |
[02:29] | But we love her anyway. | 不过我们仍然爱她 |
[02:31] | Uh excuse me, mom doesn’t fart no. | 喂 不好意思哦 老妈我才不乱放屁呢 |
[02:35] | She toots. | 老妈只排气 |
[02:38] | That was quite a toot you just cut. | 刚刚排出来的这股气还真是响亮啊 |
[02:44] | Hey, honey, how was school? | 嘿 宝贝 今天在学校怎么样 |
[02:46] | Good. | 蛮好 |
[02:52] | Why are you wearing your hat like that? | 你干嘛歪戴着帽子 |
[02:54] | Oh no reason. It’s how I roll. | 没啥特别原因 我就喜欢这样 |
[02:58] | Oh my gosh Gabe what happened? | 哎呀老天 盖比你怎么了 |
[03:01] | Charlie and I were playing pattycake | 我和查莉玩扔蛋糕来着 |
[03:03] | And things went bad. | 我们没留神就这样了 |
[03:05] | Who did this to you? | 到底谁把你欺负成这样 |
[03:07] | This new kid in my class… Jo something. | 就是我们班的那个新生 叫什么阿乔的 |
[03:10] | Poor thing. Why do the big kids always pick on the little kids? | 可怜的小家伙 为啥大孩子们总是要欺负身材小的孩子呢 |
[03:13] | Isn’t that the ice pack dad puts on his butt? | 那个冰袋不是老爸用来垫屁股的吗 |
[03:16] | Eww. | 恶 |
[03:20] | Actually I think it’s that one. | 哦 看来其实是你手上那个 |
[03:22] | Eww. | 恶 |
[03:24] | What about broccoli? Dad hates broccoli. | 不如用冰西兰花吧 老爸不喜欢西兰花菜 |
[03:26] | Which is why he’d use it on his… | 所以他才会用那个来垫 |
[03:28] | Eww! | 恶 |
[03:29] | Oh no. | 噢哟不会吧 |
[03:31] | Is dad’s butt acting up again? | 你老爸的痔疮又犯了吗 |
[03:40] | Who is it? | 谁啊 |
[03:42] | Kwikki Chikki. | 咕唧鸡外卖 |
[03:43] | Where every piece of chicken is grilled with love. | 每一块鸡肉都用爱心烘烤 |
[03:47] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[04:33] | Hello? | 你还好吧 |
[04:35] | Uh here you go. | 呃 请拿好 |
[04:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:41] | Keep the change. | 不用找零了 |
[04:43] | EnJoy your Kwikki Chikki. | 请愉快享用咕唧鸡 |
[04:49] | I think I was just grilled with love. | 我觉得刚才自己被爱心烘烤了 |
[05:02] | Would you mind answering a few questions | 您是否介意回答几个问题呢 |
[05:04] | For a customer satisfaction survey? | 是为了我们的客户满意度调查 |
[05:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:08] | Did you find Kwikki Chikki service | 你觉得咕唧鸡的服务 |
[05:10] | To be good really good or super good? | 是好 很好 还是非常好 |
[05:12] | Really good. | 很好 |
[05:14] | If a good-looking Kwikki Chikki delivery dude asked you on a date | 如果一个相貌堂堂的咕唧鸡外卖员约你出去 |
[05:18] | Would his chances be good really good or super good? | 他的机会是大 很大 还是非常大呢 |
[05:21] | Could you take off that cap for a second? | 你能先把帽子摘了让我看看吗 |
[05:27] | Super good. | 机会非常大 |
[05:40] | Freeze. | 别动 |
[05:42] | Back it up and bring it here. | 往后走到我这边来 |
[05:49] | Oh, Gabe, again? | 哦 小盖比你怎么又弄这样了 |
[05:52] | Yes again. | 对啊 又来了 |
[05:53] | Well did you at least hit him back this time? | 你这次有没有至少回击他几下啊 |
[05:55] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[05:57] | Why not? You gotta take this bully down | 为什么不行 你应该狠狠地把这小恶霸打翻才对 |
[05:59] | Give him a taste of his own medicine. | 要以牙还牙 以眼还眼 |
[06:01] | That’s the only way to get him to stop. | 这是唯一能让他停止欺负人的办法 |
[06:03] | Just let me handle it. | 就让我自己管自己吧 |
[06:05] | All right. Well you know what? | 好吧 你知道不 |
[06:07] | If you won’t do it then I will. | 要是你不出手 大姐头我可就要亲自出手了 |
[06:08] | I will school this kid Teddy-style. | 我要好好给这孩子立点“泰迪”规则 |
[06:11] | Whoo! | 嚯嚯哈嘿 |
[06:13] | Whoa I need a manicure. | 哎呀 我的指甲要修了 |
[06:22] | Hey P.J. Emmett’s called a few times. | PJ 埃米特打了好几次电话来 |
[06:24] | Yeah I’ll call him later. Oh dad I forgot to tell you | 我迟点会打给他的啦 对了 老爸我忘了告诉你 |
[06:27] | My girlfriend… I love saying that… | 我那女朋友啊 哎呀我真喜欢这种称呼 |
[06:31] | She told me something interesting. | 她跟我讲了点有趣的事儿 |
[06:33] | She’s your girlfriend already? | 她怎么就已经是你的女朋友了 |
[06:35] | You’ve had one date. | 你们不过才第一次约会而已啊 |
[06:36] | One amazing date. | 那可是一次超凡脱俗的约会 |
[06:38] | One awesome magical fun… | 精彩绝伦 妙趣横生 |
[06:41] | What did she say? | 她到底说了什么 |
[06:44] | Who? | 谁啊 |
[06:45] | Your girlfriend. | 你女朋友啊 |
[06:46] | I love it when you say it too. | 哎呀 我也爱死听你这样说起她了 |
[06:48] | She said her mom and you know each other. | 她说她妈妈和你彼此认识啊 |
[06:51] | Her name used to be Katherine Davis. | 她以前娘家名字是凯瑟琳·戴维斯 |
[06:53] | Katherine Davis? | 凯瑟琳·戴维斯 |
[06:55] | Um… | 嗯 |
[06:58] | That’s not ringing a bell. | 不太想的起来是谁啊 |
[07:00] | Boy I’d sure like to see your reaction | 那我还真想看看 等你想得起是谁的时候 |
[07:03] | When someone does ring a bell. | 会有什么惊人的反应 |
[07:07] | Who is she? | 那女人是谁 |
[07:09] | She’s the last girl I dated before you. | 她是我跟你好上之前最后一个约会过的女生 |
[07:13] | I’m dating your old girlfriend’s daughter? | 我在跟你旧情人的女儿约会吗 |
[07:16] | I hope that’s not gonna be a problem for me. | 我希望这不会成为我以后头疼的大问题 |
[07:18] | Seems like it might be for me. | 看起来是我要头疼才对 |
[07:21] | I’d like to hear more about her bob. | 老公 你把她的事给我交待清楚 |
[07:24] | Oh look did I date a lot of girls before you? | 哦 听着 我在和你一起之前跟很多女生玩过吗 |
[07:28] | Yes sure. | 确实是啊 |
[07:30] | Did I leave a trail of broken hearts? | 我难道到处留情伤了很多人的心吗 |
[07:32] | Absolutely. | 绝对没错的 |
[07:35] | But you know what? It was all worth it | 但你知道吗 这一切都值得 |
[07:38] | Because I saved the best for last. | 因为我把最好的留给最后的那个人了 |
[07:41] | Oh. | 哦 |
[07:43] | Me too. | 那我也是 |
[07:46] | And I can’t wait to meet him. | 我真等不及想见我那最后的一位呢 |
[08:06] | You did not just send me to voicemail. | 不会吧 你居然把我转到语音留言去 |
[08:08] | Sorry. | 对不起嘛 |
[08:10] | I’m expecting a call from my girlfriend. | 我在等我女朋友的来电呢 |
[08:12] | You’ve been dodging my calls all day. | 你一整天都躲着我电话啊 |
[08:14] | Hey good news Emmett. We just put in a doorbell. | 告诉你个好消息哈 埃米特 我们家刚装了个门铃 |
[08:18] | What were you calling about? | 那你到底找我啥事啊 |
[08:19] | To see if you wanted to hang out. | 看看你要不要一起玩啊 |
[08:20] | Wish I could but I’m kind of busy right now. | 我是很想去 可是现在我有点忙 |
[08:26] | Hey girlfriend. | 好啊 亲亲女友 |
[08:27] | No I’m not doing anything right now. | 没啊 我现在一点都不忙 |
[08:30] | Yeah of course I can come over. | 当然了 我当然能去你那儿 |
[08:36] | You want to hang out Mr. D? | D先生 你想一起玩吗 |
[08:37] | We could play “guess that snack.” | 我们可以玩“猜猜零嘴”的游戏哟 |
[08:38] | I brought my blindfold. | 我自己带来了遮眼布 |
[08:49] | What are you doing here? | 你跑来干什么 |
[08:51] | Brought you lunch. | 给你带午饭来啦 |
[08:53] | I already have my lunch. | 我的午饭自己带着呢 |
[08:54] | Well give this to the nerdy kid | 那好啊 把这送给帮你做功课的 |
[08:56] | who does your homework… yay! | 书呆子孩子好了 真棒 |
[09:00] | Hey, Gabe. | 喂 盖比 |
[09:01] | Hi Jo. | 好啊 阿乔 |
[09:02] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你还想跑去哪里啊 |
[09:03] | That’s Jo? | 那个就是阿乔吗 |
[09:05] | Gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[09:07] | You’re the kid who’s been pounding my brother? | 你就是那个经常痛揍我弟弟的小鬼吗 |
[09:10] | But you’re a girl. | 可你是个小女孩啊 |
[09:11] | Yes and that’s a chair. And that’s a book. | 是又怎样 这是椅子 那是书 |
[09:14] | Are we done now? | 我们学完了没 |
[09:15] | Have a seat Jo. You and me are gonna have a little talk. | 坐下吧 阿乔 咱俩稍微谈一谈 |
[09:18] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[09:21] | Jo I’m here because I’m not happy. | 阿乔啊 我来这里是因为我觉得很不高兴 |
[09:25] | And do you know why I’m not happy? | 你知道我为什么不高兴吗 |
[09:29] | No but I bet you’re gonna tell me. | 不知道 不过我很肯定你会告诉我 |
[09:31] | Oh yes. I’m not happy | 哦是的 我不高兴是因为 |
[09:33] | Because you’ve been bullying my brother. | 你总是欺负我的弟弟 |
[09:36] | He’s a boy so he can’t hit back. | 因为他是“好男不跟女斗” |
[09:38] | But I’m not a boy. | 但我可不是小男生 |
[09:41] | You don’t scare me. | 我才不怕你呢 |
[09:43] | Really? Well | 当真么 那好 |
[09:45] | Do I scare you now? | 你现在害怕了吗 |
[09:48] | No. | 才不 |
[09:50] | Fair enough. | 行啊 |
[09:51] | How about now? | 那再看看这个 |
[10:00] | I can do that with pens. | 我能轻而易举折断一捆钢笔 |
[10:01] | Okay I want you to leave my brother alone | 总之我要你别再惹我弟弟 |
[10:05] | Or the next thing that gets snapped will be you. | 不然下次要被喀嚓的就是你自己了 |
[10:08] | Now get out of my face. | 现在滚远点吧 |
[10:13] | Does Gabe ever talk about me? | 盖比有没有提到我呀 |
[10:16] | Ever since you gave him that fat lip | 自从你揍得他变成香肠嘴以后 |
[10:18] | He’s had trouble talking about anyone. | 他根本没办法说一个字的 |
[10:20] | Does he have a girlfriend? | 那他有女朋友吗 |
[10:22] | No and why would you…? | 没有 你为什么要问 |
[10:24] | Wait a minute. Do you like Gabe? | 等下 你是不是喜欢上盖比了 |
[10:28] | Eww that’s disgusting. | 唷 真恶心 |
[10:32] | Okay maybe a little. | 好吧 一丁点 |
[10:44] | Oh so I had a chat with your little friend Jo. | 跟你说啊 我跟你那小朋友阿乔聊了一下哦 |
[10:48] | Did she punch you? | 她打你了吗 |
[10:49] | No. | 没啊 |
[10:50] | Kick you? | 踢了你 |
[10:51] | No. | 也没 |
[10:53] | Okay well get this turns out she has a crush on you. | 好了 反过来想想吧 她对你动心了 |
[10:56] | She does? Why does she keep hitting me? | 真的吗 那为何她成天要揍我啊 |
[10:59] | Well she has trouble expressing her feelings | 因为她不太懂得怎么表达自己的情感 |
[11:02] | And then she gets frustrated and lashes out. | 所以她觉得很挫败所以用揍你来出气 |
[11:05] | So I get punched for being a hunk? | 所以我被打是因为我是个大帅哥吗 |
[11:09] | Yep that’s it. | 可能是吧 |
[11:12] | She really said she likes me? | 她真的说了喜欢我吗 |
[11:15] | Whoa wait do you like her too? | 哇等等 难不成你也喜欢她哦 |
[11:17] | Eww that’s just disgusting. | 唷 真恶心 |
[11:21] | Okay maybe a little. | 好吧 有一点 |
[11:31] | Hi Mr. Duncan. | 好啊 邓肯先生 |
[11:32] | Hi madison. | 好啊 梅迪森 |
[11:33] | P.J.’s downstairs. | PJ在楼下呢 |
[11:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:34] | Bobby. | 小包 |
[11:35] | Kitty-kat. | 凯蒂猫 |
[11:39] | Look at you. | 看你的样儿啊 |
[11:40] | Look at you. | 也看看你的样儿啊 |
[11:42] | Look at me. | 都来看看我好了 |
[11:44] | Hey honey. I’d like you to meet Kitty… Katherine. | 亲爱的 我想为你介绍凯蒂 凯瑟琳 |
[11:51] | I’m Madison’s mom. | 是梅迪森的妈妈 |
[11:53] | Hi I’m Amy. P.J.’s mom | 你好 我是艾米 是PJ的妈妈 |
[11:55] | And Bob’s first wife. | 也是鲍伯的第一个老婆 |
[11:56] | Can you believe our kids are dating each other? | 你能相信我们的孩子们居然在约会吗 |
[12:00] | That’s a crazy twist isn’t it? | 真是很深的羁绊纠葛啊 不是吗 |
[12:05] | Whoo! | 喔喔 |
[12:06] | Well I’ve got to run. It was so nice to meet you | 好了 我得走了 很高兴认识你 |
[12:11] | And so great to see you again Bobby. | 还有真的很开心和你重逢 小包 |
[12:13] | Yeah. Okay. | 哦 好的 |
[12:18] | Kitty-kat huh? | 凯蒂猫是吧 |
[12:20] | Well I could come up with a nickname for you. | 好啦 我也可以给你取一个爱称的嘛 |
[12:26] | Like… | 比如说 |
[12:29] | You know it’s really funny | 其实这确实很有趣儿 |
[12:31] | ’cause I’m thinking of a lot of nicknames for you. | 因为我现在可是给你想出了一大堆绰号来了 |
[12:42] | Hi boyfriend. | 好啊 亲亲男友 |
[12:43] | Hi girlfriend. | 好啊 亲亲女友 |
[12:45] | Hi Emmett. | 嗨 埃米特 |
[12:47] | Girlfriend. | 某女友哈 |
[12:48] | You guys are rehearsing. Should I come back later? | 你们俩在排练吗 我是不是最好等会儿再来 |
[12:51] | – No. – Yes. | -不用啊 -当然了 |
[12:54] | No we’re just finishing up. | 不用 我们就快弄完了 |
[12:56] | Aren’t we? | 对吧 |
[12:57] | We started five minutes ago. | 我们五分钟前才刚开始的啊 |
[13:00] | It was a good five minutes. | 那可是很有质量的五分钟 |
[13:01] | I feel like I’m intruding. | 我觉得好像打扰到你们了 |
[13:03] | – No you’re not. – Yes you are. | -不 你没有 -是的 你确实打扰了 |
[13:06] | I’ll be upstairs. | 我去楼上好了 |
[13:09] | Okay one two one two three four… | 再来吧 一 二 一二三四 |
[13:13] | No Emmett stop. | 不 埃米特 先停下 |
[13:15] | What? | 咋了 |
[13:16] | I don’t like the way you were talking to my girlfriend. | 我不喜欢刚才你跟我女朋友讲话的态度 |
[13:18] | I don’t like the way she’s interrupting our rehearsal. | 我也不喜欢她来打扰我们的排练 |
[13:20] | She has no respect for the process. | 她对我们计划一点都不尊重 |
[13:22] | We don’t have a process. | 我们根本没订过计划 |
[13:25] | She doesn’t know that. | 她又不知道这一点 |
[13:26] | Everyone knows that. | 所有人都知道的好吧 |
[13:28] | What’s more important to you… | 到底哪一边对你更重要呢 |
[13:30] | your girlfriend or this band? | 你的马子还是这乐队 |
[13:31] | This band was just a way to get girls | 弄这乐队我就是为了钓马子 |
[13:34] | Which I did. | 现在我目的达到了 |
[13:36] | Fine. | 好得很 |
[13:38] | Then this band is through. | 那么这个乐队的使命也完成了 |
[13:40] | I’ll take my drums and get out of your life. | 我会带着我的鼓 从此离开你的生活 |
[13:50] | Someone will be by to collect my things. | 有人会过来收拾我的物品的 |
[14:00] | Hey what are you doing out here? | 嘿 你在这外面做什么呢 |
[14:04] | Just thinking. | 我在想事情 |
[14:05] | P.J. and the Vibe broke up today. | PJ和感应乐队今天解散了 |
[14:07] | Oh well son it’s hard to keep a band together. | 哦 儿子你要知道能维持一个乐队的团结确实很难 |
[14:12] | And you guys did have some challenges | 你们俩也确实经历过一些挑战的难关 |
[14:14] | Most of them musical. | 大多数是有关音乐的 |
[14:18] | We’d still be together | 要不是埃米特嫉妒我有女朋友 |
[14:20] | if Emmett wasn’t jealous of my girlfriend. | 那我们还可以继续在一起啊 |
[14:22] | Son you’ve been spending an awful lot of time with Madison. | 儿子啊 你和梅迪森腻在一起的时间多得吓死人 |
[14:26] | Now did you ever consider that maybe Emmett feels rejected? | 你有没有想过也许埃米特感觉被排斥了 |
[14:29] | By my girlfriend? | 被我的女朋友吗 |
[14:31] | By you. | 是被你啊 |
[14:32] | Because I have a girlfriend. | 就因为我有了女朋友 |
[14:34] | Because you’ve been ignoring him. | 因为你忽视了他 |
[14:37] | Because of my girlfriend. | 因为我的女朋友呗 |
[14:39] | P.J. I’m ready to break up with you. | PJ 我也快要跟你崩了 |
[14:42] | Son you can’t let a girl | 儿子 你不应该让姑娘 |
[14:45] | Come between you and your best friend. | 介入到你和你最好朋友的友谊之间 |
[14:47] | But Madison’s softer and smells better than Emmett. | 但梅迪森比埃米特更温柔芬芳啊 |
[14:52] | Look trust me on this okay? | 听着 相信我 好吗 |
[14:55] | I nearly made the same mistake | 以前我也几乎犯过同样的错误 |
[14:56] | When I was dating Madison’s mom. | 那时我在跟梅迪森她妈妈约会呢 |
[14:58] | Really? What happened? | 真的吗 发生过什么事 |
[15:00] | Katherine was too clingy | 凯瑟琳太黏人了 |
[15:02] | Too demanding. | 有太多的需要 |
[15:04] | She came between me and my friends | 她总是插在我和我的朋友们之间 |
[15:06] | So I did what I had to do… | 所以最终我做了该做的事情 |
[15:10] | Let her go | 放她离开 |
[15:13] | Said goodbye | 说声再见 |
[15:16] | No more Bobby love for her. | 再也不是她的亲亲小包了 |
[15:21] | Bobby love? That’s what she called you? | 亲亲小包 她是这样叫的你啊 |
[15:24] | Oh you know it. | 哦 你懂的 |
[15:27] | Um that one we don’t need to share with your mom. | 这段往事我们没必要告诉你妈 |
[15:39] | This is weird. I don’t usually get invited | 真是古怪 一般那些被我揍过的孩子家 |
[15:41] | To play dates with the kids I beat up. | 不会邀请我过来玩的 |
[15:43] | About that… I talked to Gabe | 关于那个嘛 我跟盖比聊过了 |
[15:46] | And turns out he kinds of likes you too. | 我发现他也算是喜欢你 |
[15:49] | He does? | 他真的吗 |
[15:51] | Why are you clenching your fist? | 你为什么要捏紧拳头呢 |
[15:52] | I feel like punching someone. | 我感觉到那种想揍人的兴奋 |
[15:54] | Okay well we need to work on | 好了 我们先要来解决这个问题 |
[15:56] | how you express yourself with boys. | 要教你怎么向男孩们表达自己的感情 |
[15:57] | Why don’t we try a little role-playing okay? | 不如我们来玩一下角色表演小游戏 |
[15:59] | I’ll be Gabe.You’ll be you. | 我来当盖比 你就当你自己 |
[16:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:01] | So let’s pretend we run into each other at school. | 那我们就假装是在学校里碰到啦 |
[16:04] | – Hi Jo. – Hi gabe. | -嗨 阿乔 -嗨 盖比 |
[16:06] | I like your jacket. | 你的外套很好看哟 |
[16:12] | Well somebody knows karate. | 看来某人的空手套功夫不错啊 |
[16:16] | Sorry. It was a reflex. | 对不起 这是条件反射 |
[16:18] | Let me try again. | 让我再来一次吧 |
[16:20] | Okay but this time | 是可以 不过再来一次的时候 |
[16:22] | Let’s keep our hands to ourselves okay? | 我们都动口不动手 好不 |
[16:24] | Got it. | 知道啦 |
[16:26] | Okay. Hi Jo. | 好的 嗨 阿乔 |
[16:28] | Hi Gabe. | 嗨 盖比 |
[16:29] | Want to sit with me at lunch? | 午饭时要不要和我坐一起呢 |
[16:31] | Yah! | 看招 |
[16:36] | I see you found a loophole. | 看来你钻了个语法漏洞 |
[16:38] | You didn’t say anything about the feet. | 你又没说不能动脚 |
[16:40] | And now you’ve learned the word “loophole.” | 而你现在也学会这个单词“漏洞”了 |
[16:44] | Now try this time | 好再来试一次 |
[16:48] | With no hands and no feet | 不许动手也不许动脚 |
[16:51] | Or anything else you could hit me with. | 任何你能用来打我的东西都不行 |
[16:53] | Got it. | 知道啦 |
[16:54] | Hi Jo. You look nice. | 嗨 阿乔 你看上去很漂亮 |
[17:00] | Very good Jo. | 很好 阿乔 |
[17:02] | You clenched your fist and then you unclenched. | 你捏紧了拳头又松开了 |
[17:04] | That is called progress. | 这就是进步啊 |
[17:06] | Feels weird without hitting | 不打人总觉得怪怪的 |
[17:08] | But I kind of like it. | 但我也有点喜欢这样 |
[17:11] | What is she doing here? | 她在这里干什么 |
[17:14] | No no it’s okay. You have nothing to worry about. | 不要紧的啦 你不用担心 |
[17:17] | Right Jo? | 对吗 阿乔 |
[17:18] | Right. | 嗯 对 |
[17:19] | Hey Gabe. You look nice. | 你好 盖比 你看上去蛮不错 |
[17:21] | What? | 啥 |
[17:24] | She gave you a compliment. Say something nice back. | 她称赞你了 赶快也回她一些好话呀 |
[17:27] | Uh… | 呃 |
[17:30] | Your hair looks softer than your fists? | 你的头发比你的拳头更柔软呀 |
[17:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:37] | Why don’t you two hang out for a while? | 你们俩个小朋友不如一起玩一会儿吧 |
[17:39] | I’ll be upstairs trying to decide | 我会在楼上考虑一下 |
[17:42] | If I should apply ice or heat. | 我到底是要用冰敷还是热敷 |
[17:46] | So what do you like to do? | 那你喜欢玩什么 |
[17:49] | I like monster trucks | 我喜欢玩怪物卡车 |
[17:51] | Mixed martial arts and dolls. | 混合格斗术 还有洋娃娃 |
[17:54] | You like video games? | 你喜欢玩电动游戏吗 |
[17:56] | What do you got? | 你都有什么游戏啊 |
[17:57] | “Galaxy of Death.” | 死亡银河系 |
[17:58] | Is it violent? | 是不是暴力级别的 |
[17:59] | Level two comes with the barf bags. | 打到二级就有呕吐袋道具了 |
[18:02] | It’s really fun. | 真是好玩极了 |
[18:05] | You had me at barf bag. | 你用呕吐袋这招套牢我了 |
[18:15] | Hey what are you doing here? | 咦 你来做什么 |
[18:17] | I’m between deliveries | 我正在送外卖途中 |
[18:18] | But I really wanted to say something to you. | 不过我真的想跟你说些事 |
[18:21] | First I’m like totally psyched that you’re my girlfriend. | 第一 我真的由衷地开心你是我的女朋友 |
[18:25] | Great. Anything else? | 那很好啊 还有呢 |
[18:27] | Well yeah. I was just thinking | 那个 我在想啊 |
[18:30] | That we should be spending a little less time together | 我们是不是可以减少一些相处的时间呢 |
[18:33] | You know so we still have time for friends. | 这样我们可以留一些时间给各自的朋友 |
[18:35] | Works for me. | 我同意 |
[18:37] | Not starting right now. Madison what’s going on? | 又不是要现在就开始 梅迪森 怎么回事啊 |
[18:40] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[18:41] | Gotta get to work babe. | 我得去工作了 宝贝 |
[18:42] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[18:43] | Nobody. | 没人啊 |
[18:45] | See you later babe. | 下次见 宝贝 |
[18:47] | Nice hat. | 帽子很赞 |
[18:49] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[18:51] | You too. | 你的也不赖 |
[18:54] | Who was that? | 那人是谁啊 |
[18:55] | Just the pizza delivery guy. | 只是来送披萨外卖的 |
[18:58] | Really? Don’t they usually deliver pizzas | 是吗 他们不是应该 |
[19:01] | To your house not from your house? | 把披萨送到你家 而不是从你家送出去啊 |
[19:03] | I don’t… | 我不是 |
[19:04] | And don’t they usually not kiss the customers | 他们也不会去亲顾客 |
[19:06] | And call them “babe”? | 还管顾客叫做“宝贝”吧 |
[19:09] | You were cheating on me with Pizza Pirate. | 你瞒着我和海盗披萨店的人搞上了 |
[19:11] | No actually I was cheating on Pizza Pirate | 错了 其实我是瞒着海盗披萨男 |
[19:13] | With kwikki chikki. | 和咕唧炸鸡男搞上了 |
[19:15] | That’s it. We’re through. | 那够了 咱俩完了 |
[19:18] | Are you breaking up with me? | 你是要和我分手吗 |
[19:21] | Unless you promise never to see him again. | 除非你答应我再也不见那个人 |
[19:24] | Yeah we should probably break up. | 那我们还是分手好了 |
[19:26] | He gave me a whole bunch of coupons. | 他送给我了一大堆的优惠券呢 |
[19:40] | Get off me! Help! Ow! | 放开我 救命啊 哎哟 |
[19:44] | Jo what are you doing? | 阿乔 你在干什么啊 |
[19:46] | This is not the way to express yourself. | 这可不是表达情感的好办法 |
[19:49] | This is not about me liking Gabe. | 这和我喜欢盖比没什么关系 |
[19:51] | This is about him cheating at “Galaxy of Death.” | 这是因为他在死亡银河系游戏里作弊 |
[19:54] | I didn’t cheat. | 我没作弊啊 |
[19:55] | Get this whacko off me! | 快把这疯子从我身上弄走 |
[19:58] | Come on Jo get off him. | 够了 阿乔 快放开他 |
[20:01] | Let go. Let go. | 松手 松手 |
[20:04] | Whoa! | 哇呀 |
[20:09] | You want some of this? | 你也想试试这滋味吗 |
[20:20] | Hey Charlie. | 嘿 查莉啊 |
[20:22] | Well today was a bad day for the Duncan kids. | 今天真是邓肯家孩子们的倒霉日子 |
[20:26] | We learned that sometimes love hurts. | 我们学到了 有时候爱会伤害别人 |
[20:30] | No kidding. Jo dislocated my shoulder. | 不是开玩笑的 阿乔弄伤了我的肩膀 |
[20:35] | Madison dislocated my heart. | 梅迪森伤了我的心 |
[20:39] | Well maybe love gets easier as we get older. | 好吧 也许等我们再长大一些再去爱会更容易些 |
[20:43] | Honey it’s no Kitty-kat but at least it’s a nickname. | 亲爱的 也许这个不像凯蒂猫 可至少也是个昵称啊 |
[20:46] | Amy-potomus? | 小胖艾米吗 |
[20:49] | Well when you say it like that… | 好了 其实你这样说感觉根本不对嘛 |
[20:53] | Or maybe love never gets easier. | 也许 爱从来就不简单 |
[20:56] | Then again you might be the one to figure that out. | 看来你又一次将要成为我们之中能解决这问题的人了 |
[20:59] | Good luck with that Charlie. | 祝你好运了 查莉 |
[21:11] | Hi. | 嘿 |
[21:12] | Heard about your breakup. | 我听说你和女友分手了 |
[21:14] | Who told you? | 谁告诉你的 |
[21:15] | I saw you change your online status | 我看到你更改了网上微博状态啊 |
[21:17] | From “in a relationship” to “dumped.” | 从“谈恋爱”变成“被甩了” |
[21:22] | Bring it here. | 到哥们儿这儿来抱抱吧 |
[21:25] | It hurts so much. | 我真的被伤得很深啊 |
[21:28] | I know. Emmett’s here. | 我懂的 埃米特在这里呢 |
[21:31] | Let it out. | 都哭出来吧 |
[21:34] | And ignore my last voicemail. | 还有别去听我最后的语音留言了 |
[21:38] | – What? – No no no no. | -什么 -没啥 没啥 没啥 |
[21:50] | Hey Gabe. Nice backpack. | 嗨 盖比 书包不错 |
[21:53] | What do you want Jo? | 你又想干什么 阿乔 |
[21:54] | I think I was pretty clear. I want your backpack. | 我想我表示得很清楚了啊 我想要你的书包 |
[21:58] | No. | 不行 |
[21:59] | I’m sorry did you just say no? | 不好意思 你刚才是说不了吗 |
[22:03] | You heard me. | 没错 |
[22:05] | You’re not bullying me anymore. | 你再也不能欺负我了 |
[22:07] | What you’re gonna sic your sister on me again? | 怎样啊 你还能再打发你的姐姐来对付我吗 |
[22:10] | I’m not afraid of her. | 我又不怕她 |
[22:12] | I have more than one sister. | 我可不止只有一个姐妹啊 |
[22:23] | And that’s after only one karate lesson. | 来看看她刚上了一堂空手道课的成果吧 |