时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Isn’t this nice? | 是不是很棒啊 |
[00:08] | We’re all here together sharing family time. | 全家在一起享受共度天伦之乐 |
[00:10] | Mom, please. “Celebrity pet castle” Is on. | 妈妈别啰嗦了 “名宠城堡”已经开始了 |
[00:13] | Who would have thought a show about celebrity pets. | 没想到这节目可以召集那些名人家的宠物们 |
[00:15] | Living together in a castle would be so great? | 让它们一起住在城堡里生活真是很妙的主意 |
[00:18] | Last week, howie mandel’s cat. | 上星期啊 霍伊·曼德尔家的猫 |
[00:20] | Ate one of jack black’s guppies. | 吃掉了一条杰克·布莱克的孔雀鱼 |
[00:22] | oh,cool | 真有意思 |
[00:23] | I was thinking we could turn the tv off. | 我本想我们可以关了电视 |
[00:24] | Wait! Not now. | 等等 现在别关 |
[00:26] | They’re starting with an elimination! | 它们进入淘汰制了 |
[00:28] | I’ll get the popcorn. | 我去拿爆米花 |
[00:29] | I would not want to be beyonce’s hamster right now. | 我现在可不想去当碧昂斯的仓鼠啊 |
[00:33] | What? | 咋啦 |
[00:38] | Mouse! I saw a mouse! | 老鼠啊 我看见一只老鼠 |
[00:41] | It was like this big. | 有这么大啊 |
[00:42] | And your high-pitched girl scream scared it away. | 一定是你那花腔女高音尖叫把它吓跑了 |
[00:46] | Hey hey hey, look at this. | 哈哈哈 快看看这个 |
[00:48] | Mouse droppings. | 老鼠便便啊 |
[00:51] | Oh, bill. | 得奖了 |
[00:53] | That’s a rocky mountain grey… | 这是一只落基山灰色属 |
[00:55] | Female… | 雌性 |
[01:01] | About to be a mother. | 大概有孕在身 |
[01:03] | That is just gross. | 真恶心 |
[01:04] | I do not want a mouse or mouse babies in this house. | 我可不要我家里有什么老鼠和老鼠崽 |
[01:07] | Aw, mouse babies. | 哎呀 老鼠宝宝啊 |
[01:09] | Ew! | 恶 |
[01:12] | Don’t worry about it. It’s not a problem. | 放心 没啥大不了的 |
[01:15] | You know what? Have a seat. | 你们不如都坐好了 |
[01:16] | Watch a master exterminator in action. | 观摩一下灭害大师的专业表演吧 |
[01:18] | Or we could get back to the show. | 要不我们还是回去看节目好了 |
[01:20] | Simon cowell’s turtle is coming out of his shell. | 西蒙·考威尔的乌龟从壳里面探出头来了 |
[01:22] | Oh! | 真的哦 |
[01:27] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[01:29] | Running late,and dad jokes | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[01:31] | Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[01:34] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上双眼 咬口早餐 |
[01:35] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[01:37] | There it is up on the roof | 哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上 |
[01:41] | I’ve been there, I’ve survived | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[01:44] | So just take my advice | 所以听取我的建议 |
[01:47] | Hang in there, baby, | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:49] | Things are crazy | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[01:51] | But I know your future is bright | 可是我知道你会有美好未来 |
[01:53] | Hang in there, Baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:55] | There is no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
[01:57] | Eveything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[02:00] | Sure life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
[02:02] | But trust me, it comes back all around | 可是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[02:06] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[02:11] | Hang in there, Baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:21] | Ah, this thing is so frustrating. | 真讨厌 这东西烦死个人 |
[02:25] | Dad, can I get a new phone? | 老爸 可以给我买支新手机吗 |
[02:26] | Nope | 不行 |
[02:27] | Daddy. | 爹地呀 |
[02:30] | Can I please get a new phone, please? | 能不能给人家买个新手机嘛 好不好嘛 |
[02:33] | Well, since you put it like that… | 好啦 既然你都这么撒娇了 |
[02:36] | No. | 还是不行 |
[02:37] | But this old phone is useless. | 可这旧电话根本不能用了 |
[02:40] | I can’t download apps, I can’t post status updates. | 我又不能下载新程序 又不能更新状态 |
[02:43] | The only thing I can do on it is talk. | 唯一的功能就是谈话 |
[02:46] | Nobody does that anymore. | 可现在根本没人继续用那种功能了 |
[02:48] | Okay, you want a new phone? | 好了 你想要个新手机是吧 |
[02:52] | There you go. New phone. | 给你吧 新手机哦 |
[02:54] | Unlimited minutes. And it squeaks. | 无限通话时间 而且还会叽叽叫 |
[02:58] | Good for you, dad. | 做的好 老爸 |
[02:59] | Tell the princess no for once. | 对那公主说一次不吧 |
[03:01] | Excuse me, but this princess. | 说什么哪 我这个公主 |
[03:03] | Spends a lot less time on her hair than you do. | 比你梳头毛的时间都要少的多呢 |
[03:07] | What’s your problem, anyway? | 再说有你啥事儿啊 |
[03:08] | My problem is everything gets handed to you. | 要我说就是你一向是要风得风要雨得雨的 |
[03:11] | This is like the first time in history something didn’t go your way. | 这大概是史上第一次没有照你的意愿得逞吧 |
[03:13] | Look, honey, if you want a phone, get a job. | 宝贝听好 要是你想要新手机 就去找个工作 |
[03:16] | I’m only 15. What kind of job could I get? | 我才15岁 能找到什么工作啊 |
[03:19] | All right, you know what? | 好吧 你知道不 |
[03:20] | There’s all sorts of dogs in the neighborhood. | 这小区里有各种各样的狗 |
[03:22] | You could walk dogs. | 你可以去帮别人遛狗 |
[03:23] | Or… | 不然… |
[03:25] | Or not get a new phone. | 不然就没有新手机 |
[03:28] | Teddy, a job isn’t just about money. | 泰迪 工作不只是为了赚钱 |
[03:31] | It’s also about self-worth and dignity. | 也是为了体现自我价值和尊严 |
[03:37] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[03:39] | Okay, everybody, we are off to our music class. | 好了 伙计们 我们俩要去上音乐课了 |
[03:43] | You look so cute. | 你看上去真漂亮 |
[03:44] | Aww, charlie, did you hear what your big sister said about you? | 哎呀 查莉 有没听见你家姐夸你美啊 |
[03:47] | I was talking to you, mom. | 我是说你呢 妈妈 |
[03:50] | Oh, you’re so sweet. | 你嘴真甜呢 |
[03:52] | And you’re not getting a phone. | 不过我也不会给你新手机 |
[03:58] | Okay, people, the fried chicken business has taken a hit. | 大家听着 炸鸡行业面临危机 |
[04:01] | Apparently fried is now bad for your health. | 显然目前油炸食物有害于健康 |
[04:06] | So we need to think of ways of increasing our sales. | 所以我们要设法增加营业额 |
[04:10] | Dazzle me! You. | 说说看吧 你说 |
[04:12] | How about we introduce tacos to our menu? | 不如我们在菜单上加上墨西哥卷吧 |
[04:14] | Too easy, too expected. Push it, people. | 太简单了 太没创意了 大家再多加油啊 |
[04:17] | Punch it! Yeah? | 给力啊 你说 |
[04:19] | How about we fry up other, cheaper kinds of meat. | 要不我们炸些别的便宜的肉食 |
[04:22] | And tell people it’s chicken, only it’s not chicken? | 跟顾客说是炸鸡 但其实不是鸡肉 |
[04:26] | We’re already doing that. You had number three lately? | 我们已经是那么做了 你刚才就吃了三个 |
[04:29] | Work with me, minimum wagers. | 使劲想啊 你们这些拿最低工资的家伙 |
[04:32] | Give me something! | 必须给我想点招出来 |
[04:33] | What you got? J.P | 你有啥主意 JP |
[04:35] | It’s p.J. | 我叫PJ |
[04:36] | Whatever. Go. | 随便吧 快说 |
[04:37] | Well, what if we give the business a face? | 我们给这生意造一个脸面形象吧 |
[04:40] | Someone who is kwikki chikki. | 找一个咕唧鸡形象代言人 |
[04:43] | Someone to put on posters and bags and buckets. | 把她头像印在海报和纸袋还有全家桶上 |
[04:46] | Like bobby burger. | 就像汉堡王鲍比一样 |
[04:47] | I like bobby burger. | 我可喜欢汉堡王鲍比了 |
[04:49] | He always eats the burgers. | 他吃汉堡吃不停 |
[04:53] | See? That is what we’re missing. | 对吧 我们就是少了这种人 |
[04:55] | We don’t have a mr. Kwik! | 咱没有咕唧先生啊 |
[04:58] | Mr. Kwik? Mr. Kwik. Tell me more. | 咕唧先生 唔 说下去 |
[05:02] | Well, he should be an employee. | 好哒 他应该是公司的员工 |
[05:04] | Probably young, good looking, | 要年轻帅气 |
[05:07] | Healthy. | 健康活力 |
[05:08] | You’re thinking me, right? | 你是在说我吧 |
[05:10] | Or someone young, | 或是哪位年轻些 |
[05:12] | Good looking, healthy. | 帅气活力的 |
[05:15] | Mr. Kwik. | 咕唧先生 |
[05:18] | I’m going to sleep on it. | 这事明天再说 |
[05:20] | All right, people, doors open in 10, so look lively. | 好了 干活吧 十点开门 表现积极点 |
[05:23] | Oh, and what is that smell? | 哦 那是啥味儿啊 |
[05:26] | That’s our chicken. | 店里炸鸡的味道啊 |
[05:27] | Ah | 是么 |
[05:28] | 20 years in the business. You never get used to it. | 我干这行二十年了 一直都没习惯过 |
[05:37] | What are you doing, dad? | 你在干啥呢 老爸 |
[05:39] | I am loading the mouse trap with a tasty little snack. | 我在用超猛的好料做这个捕鼠器 |
[05:42] | Of peanut butter and horror. | 满载着花生酱和恐怖滋味啊 |
[05:46] | You haven’t caught that thing yet? | 你还没抓到那老鼠啊 |
[05:48] | Kids, let me explain something to you. | 孩子们 听爸爸教诲吧 |
[05:51] | Now I’m not just a guy who catches things. | 我现在可不只是抓老鼠那么简单 |
[05:53] | Clearly. | 不用说啊 |
[05:55] | I am also an expert in animal behavior. | 我也是专业的动物行为专家 |
[05:59] | Now the rocky mountain grey feeds at night. | 今晚这只落基山小灰能吃的肚儿圆 |
[06:01] | So by tomorrow morning this trap. Is going to have a mouse in it. | 明早上呢 这笼子里就有个老鼠住客了 |
[06:06] | And that, my friend, is a guarantee. | 亲爱的顾客们 这可是本店信誉保证 |
[06:10] | 100%. | 百分百担保的 |
[06:18] | Somebody needs to take him down a peg. | 得有人给他泼泼冷水 |
[06:20] | Are you gonna mess with dad? | 你要去给老爸捣乱吗 |
[06:22] | I’m gabe. It’s what I do. | 我可是捣蛋大师盖比啊 |
[06:26] | That’s the way the money goes | 铜板就这么花掉了 |
[06:29] | Pop!goes the weasel. | 伙计 我的裤子也当给你啦 |
[06:31] | Good job. | 唱的好 |
[06:32] | Great job, everybody. | 大家都很棒唷 |
[06:35] | Okay, we’re gonna take a little juice break, | 好啦 现在我们先休息一下 |
[06:37] | Then we will come back for dance-a-lance-a-ling-long! | 之后我们就开始一起跳熊熊舞哦 |
[06:43] | Oh. | 歇会 |
[06:45] | I’m elaine, by the way. | 你好 我是伊莲 |
[06:46] | Nice to meet you. | 认识你很高兴 |
[06:48] | I’m amy, and this is my daughter charlie. | 我是艾米 这是我女儿查莉 |
[06:51] | Charlie? | 查理吗 |
[06:52] | Like, charlie brown? | 查理·布朗的那个查理吗 |
[06:54] | No, not like charlie brown. | 不是啦 不是查理·布朗那个啦 |
[06:57] | Charlie, like, short for charlotte. | 其实是查莉 是夏洛特的简称 |
[06:59] | Oh well, as long as it makes sense to you. | 哦好吧 只要你们自己满意就好 |
[07:04] | And who is this? | 那这位是谁啊 |
[07:06] | This is brittany. | 她叫布兰妮哦 |
[07:07] | Yes, you are. | 对 就是你哦 |
[07:09] | Oh, that’s so adorable. | 哎呀 真是可爱呀 |
[07:11] | Yeah. | 是吧 |
[07:12] | You named her after a troubled pop star. | 你给她取了个脑残明星的名字啊 |
[07:17] | I noticed charlie was very good at clapping. | 我注意到查莉拍手很来事的呀 |
[07:20] | Oh yes, it’s one of her many talents. | 当然啰 这只是她众多天赋之一啦 |
[07:22] | Aww, brittany was clapping at six months, so… | 喔 我家布兰妮六个月就会拍手了 所以么 |
[07:26] | Charlie makes animal sounds. | 查莉会学动物叫 |
[07:29] | Charlie, what does a cow say? | 查莉 母牛是怎么叫的啊 |
[07:32] | Woof. | 汪 |
[07:33] | Very impressive. | 真给力啊 |
[07:37] | Oh, just so you know, | 对了 正要告诉你 |
[07:39] | Next class, we’re asking every mom and child to perform a song together | 下堂课 我们会要每对母子一起唱首歌 |
[07:43] | Oh, that sounds fun. | 哇 那应该很有意思啊 |
[07:45] | And just so you know, it’s not a competition. | 也想告诉你说 这个反正不是什么比赛 |
[07:48] | It wouldn’t be fair | 因为凭我音乐剧出身的背景 |
[07:49] | with my musical theater background | 对其他人是很不公平的 |
[07:51] | I was on broadway. | 我本来自百老汇 |
[07:53] | Oh, and now you’re here, | 啊 那你现在沦落至此啊 |
[07:55] | So we see how that turned out. | 还真是昨日黄花咧 |
[08:07] | What happened to you? | 你咋啦 |
[08:08] | I took your suggestion and became a dog walker. | 我照你说的去当遛狗的 |
[08:13] | A great dane and a larbadoodle. | 那条大麦町还有一条拉布拉多 |
[08:15] | Took turns dragging me through a puddle. | 发起疯来拖着我扑向一只小贵宾 |
[08:18] | So thanks. | 真是多谢你哦 |
[08:21] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[08:23] | What’s in the bag? | 袋子里是啥 |
[08:25] | Mostly great dane. | 基本上都是大麦町拉的 |
[08:30] | Where should I put it? | 我能把这丢哪里去 |
[08:31] | Trash can. | 垃圾桶啊 |
[08:33] | Mrs. Dabney’s trash can. | 丢到达布尼太太的垃圾桶去 |
[08:37] | Hey, dad, guess what. | 嘿老爸 猜猜我干了啥 |
[08:39] | You washed the car like I asked? | 你总算按我要求洗了车啦 |
[08:41] | You are really bad at guessing. | 你还真不擅长猜谜呢 |
[08:43] | No, I had an idea at work and my boss loved it. | 不是啦 我提了个工作建议 老板很赏识 |
[08:48] | Hey, good for you. | 干的不错啊 |
[08:49] | Yeah, it was a great moment. | 对啊 少爷那时可牛了 |
[08:50] | And who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[08:52] | Mr. Kwik could be the start of something big. | 也许咕唧先生就是伟大历程的起步啊 |
[08:58] | This is amazing. | 太棒了 |
[09:00] | Ever since you became mr. Kwik business is booming. | 自从你当了咕唧先生后 咱的生意一炮冲天 |
[09:03] | I just want to say, thank you, p.J. | 我只想表达我的感谢 PJ |
[09:10] | How am I gonna get all that money home? | 我怎么可能带这么多钱回家啊 |
[09:11] | You could put it in the trunk. | 你可以堆在后车厢里 |
[09:13] | Of your brand new car! | 就是你那新车啊 |
[09:32] | Can I have your autograph, mr. Kwik? | 你能给我签名吗 咕唧先生 |
[09:34] | Absolutely. | 荣幸之至 |
[09:37] | And who am I making this out to? | 我这是签给哪位大驾啊 |
[09:39] | Mrs. Kwik. | 咕唧太太啰 |
[09:44] | Nice car. | 车不错 |
[09:46] | When are you gonna wash mine? | 你倒是什么时候洗我那部先 |
[09:48] | Dad, get out of my fantasy. | 老爸 别来搅和我的美梦 |
[09:59] | Hello, little mouse. | 嘿嘿 小老鼠 |
[10:02] | Want to help me mess with dad? | 咱们搭伙来给我爸捣蛋吧 |
[10:10] | Dad! | 爸 |
[10:17] | We have a mouse? | 抓到老鼠了吗 |
[10:19] | No. But the bait is gone. | 没 可饵食已经不见啦 |
[10:22] | What? | 怎么会 |
[10:23] | Oh, come on. That’s impossible. | 不会吧 这绝对不可能 |
[10:26] | How could a mouse do that? | 一只小老鼠怎么可能做到的 |
[10:27] | I don’t know. | 我可不知道 |
[10:29] | It’s almost like he’s mocking you. | 不过看来它在逗你玩呢 |
[10:34] | Okay, mouse wants to dance, | 好啊 老鼠想要玩是吧 |
[10:37] | We’re gonna dance. | 那咱就舍命陪君子 |
[10:44] | I wonder what kids with smart dads do for fun. | 真不晓得那些有聪明老爸的孩子平时有啥乐趣 |
[10:52] | Guys, I’m going inside for just a minute. | 小朋友们 我要进去一下下 |
[10:55] | And while I’m gone no sniffing, | 我离开的时候 可别乱吠 |
[10:57] | No biting and no scooching. | 也不能乱咬乱拱哦 |
[10:59] | And brutus, come here. | 布鲁特斯 过来 |
[11:01] | Buddy, remember, fifi is not a chew toy, okay? | 好兄弟记住 菲菲不是你的咬咬棒 好吗 |
[11:08] | So, mitch, did you have a chance to think about my mr. Kwik idea? | 老板 你有没有考虑我那咕唧先生的主意 |
[11:11] | Yes, I did, j.P. Or should I say… | 我想过了 JP 不然我现在该叫你 |
[11:14] | Mr. Kwik! | 咕唧先生 |
[11:15] | Really? Me? | 真的吗 让我做 |
[11:16] | Yup, you’re the new face of kwikki chikki. | 对 你就是咕唧炸鸡店的新形象了 |
[11:18] | I see great things ahead for you. The future is bright. | 我看到你的锦绣将来了 前程一片美好啊 |
[11:21] | Does the future include a bump in pay? | 这未来包括加薪吗 |
[11:23] | No, it does not. | 那没门 |
[11:25] | Well, doesn’t matter. | 好吧 无所谓了 |
[11:27] | Being mr. Kwik is reward enough. | 作为咕唧先生已经是很高荣誉了 |
[11:30] | Free soft drinks? | 免费饮料有吗 |
[11:31] | No | 没门 |
[11:32] | But you were right, kid. | 不过你之前说的对 孩子 |
[11:34] | The face of kwikki chikki needs to be young, | 咕唧炸鸡店的形象确实要年轻帅气 |
[11:36] | Healthy, good looking. | 健康活力 |
[11:38] | Like that! | 就像那位 |
[11:40] | You mean this? | 你是说我吧 |
[11:41] | Oh, no no no, this ain’t that. | 不不不 你比不上她 |
[11:43] | This is good but that is great. | 你还可以 可她是个尤物 |
[11:46] | She can’t be mr. Kwik. She’s a girl. | 她不能是咕唧先生啊 她是个娘们 |
[11:49] | Then forget about mr. Kwik. | 那就不要咕唧先生了 |
[11:50] | She’ll be our kwikki chick. | 她将成为我们的咕唧女郎 |
[11:52] | Are you ready to be the face of kwikki chikki? | 你想当咕唧炸鸡的形象代言人吗 |
[11:54] | I just wanted to use the bathroom. | 我只是进来借厕所的 |
[12:09] | I just don’t understand why you’re mad at me. | 我真搞不懂你为啥生我的气啊 |
[12:11] | I’m mad at you because you did it again. | 我生气是因为你又来这套了 |
[12:14] | You walked right in there and got the job handed to you. | 你就随便走进去 随心所欲就找到工作 |
[12:17] | My job. | 而且是我的工作 |
[12:18] | I didn’t do it on purpose. | 我又不是故意的 |
[12:19] | Do you know how long I was mr. Kwik? | 你知道我当那咕唧先生当了多久吗 |
[12:22] | 37 seconds. | 三十七秒 |
[12:23] | That’s too quick. | 真是太短暂了 |
[12:26] | What do you want me to do? | 那你希望我怎么做啊 |
[12:28] | Quit. You already have a job. | 辞职 你反正已经有活干了 |
[12:29] | Walking dogs? It’s disgusting. | 遛狗吗 这活很恶心啊 |
[12:32] | No offense, guys. | 没有对你们不敬的意思 伙计们 |
[12:34] | P.J., I’m sorry you didn’t get the job, | PJ 我很遗憾你没得到那工作 |
[12:37] | But I’m not sorry I did. | 可我自己得到了就一点不遗憾 |
[12:39] | Of course you’re not, princess. | 你当然没愧疚了 公主殿下 |
[12:42] | Stop calling me that! | 别再那样叫我了 |
[12:43] | Stop being that! | 那你就别再当公主了 |
[12:45] | Oh, brutus, again? Really? | 哎呀 布鲁特斯 怎么又来了 你不是吧 |
[12:52] | I’m gonna miss you least of all. | 不过我还是会想你们大家的 |
[12:59] | Night vision goggles… check. | 夜视眼镜 装备完成 |
[13:12] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么啊 |
[13:13] | I’m catching a mouse. | 我在逮耗子啊 |
[13:14] | With night vision goggles? Really? | 还戴上红外线夜视眼镜 用得着吗 |
[13:17] | Whatever it takes. | 随便怎么说 |
[13:19] | Nobody makes a fool of bob duncan. | 没人可以耍我鲍伯·邓肯大爷 |
[13:21] | No, he does that all by himself. | 是没人 你自己独孤求败呢 |
[13:26] | Go back upstairs to bed and let the expert do his job. | 你 上楼睡觉去 别妨碍大师作法 |
[13:39] | Go get mommy. | 去叫你妈来 |
[13:48] | Ee-I-ee-I-oh! | 咿呀咿呀哟 |
[13:57] | – Break a leg. – Uh-huh. | – 祝你好运 – 领情 |
[13:59] | Okay, here we go, baby. | 好了 宝宝 我们开始吧 |
[14:04] | Twinkle twinkle little star | 一闪一闪小星星 |
[14:09] | How I wonder what you are | 满天都是小星星 |
[14:12] | Up above the world so high. | 高高挂在天空中 |
[14:14] | Like a diamond in the sky. | 好象宝石放光明 |
[14:18] | No no no, charlie, grab the flashlight. | 别别别 查莉啊 拿好手电筒哦 |
[14:20] | Put it back on mommy. Put it back on mommy. | 要对着妈妈照哦 照着妈妈 |
[14:24] | The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout | 小小蜘蛛爬出水管啰 |
[14:29] | Down came the rain | 下雨啦 |
[14:32] | And washed the spider out. | 冲掉了小蜘蛛 |
[14:38] | Charlie honey, I need you focus. | 查莉宝贝 专心看妈妈好吗 |
[14:39] | Mommy’s about to do her big finish. | 妈妈就快精彩谢幕了哟 |
[14:43] | Hickory dickory rock | 滴答 滴答 滴 |
[14:46] | The mouse ran up the clock | 老鼠爬上钟表上 |
[14:49] | The clock struck 12:00 | 时针走到了十二点 |
[14:51] | then something else I said | 接着我有别的话要说 |
[14:52] | hickory dickory rock! | 滴答 滴答 滴 |
[14:57] | Thank u, denver! | 谢谢你们 丹佛市 |
[15:23] | There’s our kwikki chick! | 我们的咕唧女郎驾到啦 |
[15:25] | All right, so all you have to do is sit here, | 好了 你要做的就是坐在这里 |
[15:28] | Sign autogphs and eat chicken. | 给顾客签名并享用炸鸡 |
[15:30] | I can do that. | 我会做好的 |
[15:31] | J.P., get over here. | JP 你给我过来 |
[15:33] | P.J. | 我叫PJ |
[15:34] | Wrong. From now on your name is assistant. | 错 从现在你的名字就是助理 |
[15:37] | As in assistant to the kwikki chick. | 是咕唧女郎的私人助理 |
[15:38] | If she needs anything, ani mean anything, | 她需要任何东西 我说的是任何需要哦 |
[15:41] | You get it forer. | 你都必须办到 |
[15:43] | Now, mitch, p.J. Doesn’t have to wait on me. | 不用啦 麦切老板 PJ不用特地在旁等我 |
[15:46] | Oh, yes he does. Because in our little kingdom. | 他当然要 因为这儿就是你的小小王国 |
[15:49] | You’re the princess. | 您就是公主殿下 |
[15:54] | It’s warm in here. Are you warm? | 这里有点热啊 你觉得热吗 |
[15:55] | I do not want you perspiring. Fan her. | 我可不想看到你出汗 给她扇扇子 |
[16:05] | Um, mitch, he’s not doing it right. | 呃 麦切啊 他做的不称职 |
[16:09] | I want you to fan me. | 我想要你来扇 |
[16:10] | Oh, actually… | 其实我还有事 |
[16:12] | I’m the princess. Fan me, rich. | 我是公主 给我扇 里奇 |
[16:14] | It’s mitch. | 我叫麦切啦 |
[16:15] | Wrong! Now fan me. | 错 现在给我扇 |
[16:17] | How’s this? | 觉得如何啊 |
[16:20] | Don’t look at me. | 不许看着我 |
[16:22] | Teddy, what are you doing? | 泰迪 你在干什么啊 |
[16:24] | Silence. | 闭嘴 |
[16:26] | Um, can you just eat the chicken now? | 呃 你现在可以开始吃炸鸡了吧 |
[16:28] | Fine! | 可以 |
[16:31] | Mmm! Oh, that’s awful! | 哇塞 这太吓人了 |
[16:36] | She means awful good. | 她的意思是好吃的吓人啊 |
[16:41] | Ugh! | 呼 |
[16:43] | How can you people eat this stuff? | 你们怎么吃得下这种垃圾 |
[16:45] | They should call this place icky chikki. | 我看这店该叫做垃圾鸡才对 |
[16:49] | Get out! You’re fired! | 滚出去 你被炒了 |
[16:53] | Oh oh oh oh! And f.Y.I. | 哦 对了对了 仅供参考哦 |
[16:55] | The number three is horse meat, okay buddy? | 三号餐其实是马肉 老兄你懂的 |
[16:59] | And delicious. | 马肉也美味呀 |
[17:02] | And half off. | 半价优惠哦 |
[17:09] | Hey, dad. | 好啊 老爸 |
[17:11] | You’re still in your bathrobe. | 你还穿着浴袍呢 |
[17:13] | Why aren’t you dressed? | 你怎么不穿好衣服呢 |
[17:14] | What’s the point? | 那又怎么样 |
[17:16] | Shouldn’t you be at work? | 你应该去上班了吧 |
[17:18] | There is no work. I quit my job. | 没班好上了 我辞职了 |
[17:21] | Wait, what?! | 等等 啥 |
[17:23] | If I can’t catch a little mouse, | 如果我连一只小耗子都逮不到 |
[17:25] | I don’t deserve to call myself an exterminator. | 那就根本配不上灭害专家的称号 |
[17:34] | I’m sorry. | 对不起了 |
[17:36] | I’m a failure. | 我是个废柴 |
[17:39] | No, dad. You’re not a failure. | 不是啊 爸爸 你才不废呢 |
[17:41] | You caught the mouse the first night. | 你第一晚就逮到那只老鼠啦 |
[17:44] | I was pranking you. I’m so sorry. | 是我在跟你捣蛋呢 我才对不起 |
[17:47] | I didn’t mean for you to quit your job. | 我并不想弄的你要辞职的呀 |
[17:57] | I got ya! | 被我骗到了吧 |
[18:01] | What?! | 咋回事 |
[18:02] | I’ve been pranking you. | 我逗你玩呢 |
[18:03] | No way. | 没门儿 |
[18:05] | Yeah way. | 有门儿 |
[18:08] | How’d you figure it out? | 你是怎么发现到的啊 |
[18:09] | I told you, I’m an expert at animal behavior. | 我告诉过你 我是动物行为的专家 |
[18:13] | All right, I saw you let the mouse go. | 好吧 其实我看到你放跑了老鼠 |
[18:16] | So that thing you did with the mouse traps, | 那上次你弄的那一堆老鼠夹子 |
[18:19] | You did that on purpose? | 难道都是故意的么 |
[18:22] | Yes, I did that on purpose. | 对 都是故意的 |
[18:28] | You can’t prank me, I prank you. | 不该你来跟我捣蛋啊 应该我捣蛋才对 |
[18:30] | That’s how it works. | 一直都是这样的啊 |
[18:32] | Oh no. | 不对哦 |
[18:33] | That’s how it used to work. | 那是老一套啦 |
[18:36] | How does it feel to be on the other side? | 换到别人立场的滋味如何啊 |
[18:42] | I don’t know who I am anymore. | 我已经不知道自己是谁了 |
[18:52] | Walking dogs again? | 又要遛狗了啊 |
[18:53] | Uh, yeah. | 嗯啊 |
[18:55] | Gotta get that phone somehow. | 总要想办法挣那新手机呀 |
[18:58] | And it beats working at kwikki chikki. | 再说在咕唧鸡的工作不太顺 |
[19:00] | By the way, thanks. | 顺便说说 谢谢你啊 |
[19:03] | For what? | 谢啥呢 |
[19:04] | For going all diva and getting fired on purpose. | 谢谢你故意演那么一出搞的被炒鱿鱼 |
[19:06] | It meant a lot to me. | 对我意义很大 |
[19:08] | I don’t know what you’re talking about? | 我不知道你在说啥呢 |
[19:10] | Didn’t you throw that tantrum just to help me? | 你难道不是故意发作起来为了帮我吗 |
[19:12] | Doesn’t sound like me. | 那可不像我的作风啊 |
[19:15] | Okay, well, however you want to play it, | 好吧 随便你怎么演 |
[19:19] | I owe you a solid. | 我欠你个大人情 |
[19:21] | Here. | 拿着 |
[19:22] | This is mostly solid. | 这些基本都是大出来的 |
[19:26] | Oh, look at that. | 哎呀 快瞧啊 |
[19:28] | Your brother and sister are sharing. | 你的大哥大姐在叙兄妹情呢 |
[19:33] | Hey, how was “Music and me”? | 回来啦 你那”我和音乐”节目咋样 |
[19:35] | Fine. | 很好 |
[19:38] | Listen, could you take charlie to class next time? | 听着 下次能不能你带查莉去上课啊 |
[19:42] | And all the other times after that? | 以及之后的每一堂课都你去吧 |
[19:44] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[19:47] | There was a little misunderstanding. | 有一点小误会 |
[19:49] | Apparently the me in “Music and me” | 显然那个在”我和音乐”上出风头的人 |
[19:53] | Isn’t me. | 不是我本人 |
[20:02] | Hey, charlie. It’s me, p.J. | 好啊 小查莉 是你大哥PJ |
[20:04] | I’m taking over teddy’s video diary to tell you that, | 我用泰迪的视频日记来告诉你这事 |
[20:06] | Even though she didn’t want to admit it, | 就算她其实不想承认 |
[20:08] | She did something really nice for me today. | 但是她今天还是为我做了好事 |
[20:11] | I guess sometimes we really do care about each other. | 我想有时候我们确实是彼此关心对方的 |
[20:14] | Who knows, maybe this is the start of a whole new… | 谁知道呢 也许这是一个全新的起点迈向 |
[20:17] | P.J., what are you doing with my camera?! | PJ 你拿着我的摄录机干什么哪 |
[20:19] | – I’m talking to charlie. | 我在跟查莉说话呀 |
[20:20] | Give me that. | 还给我 |
[20:21] | No, I’m not done yet! | 才不 我还没讲完呢 |
[20:22] | Oh, yes you are. | 哼 你完了 |
[20:24] | With a sister like this, good luck, charlie. | 有她这样的姐姐 祝你好运吧 查莉 |
[20:26] | Hey, I say that! | 哼 那是我要说的才对 |
[20:29] | Good luck, charlie. | 好运哦 小查莉 |
[20:44] | Oh. Hi. | 哦 好啊 |
[20:46] | Hello. | 你好 |
[20:48] | Look, elaine, I probably owe you an apology. | 伊莲 我大概欠你个道歉 |
[20:51] | I mean, making a competition out of Singing nursery rhymes, | 我是说 用唱儿歌来进行比赛的行为 |
[20:54] | it’s ridiculous. | 实在太荒唐了 |
[20:55] | No apology necessary. I can be very competitive. | 不用道歉的 我也是很爱竞争的 |
[20:58] | Believe me, no one’s more competitive than me. | 信我吧 没人比我更爱争 |
[21:00] | I was voted most competitive at competition school. | 我是在竞赛学校被选为最强竞赛选手的 |
[21:04] | May I take your order? . | 您需要点什么 |
[21:06] | Yes | 好的 |
[21:06] | A three piece combo is what I’d like | 我要点那三块鸡套餐 |
[21:10] | And a kid’s meal for my little tyke | 再要给我的宝宝来个儿童餐 |
[21:14] | I will have your six piece platter | 请给我六块鸡套餐 |
[21:17] | Slaw or potato salad it don’t matter | 卷心菜或是土豆沙拉我不管 |
[21:20] | Jumbo shake and a side of fries.. | 再要特大号奶昔和薯条 |
[21:26] | Might as well stick ’em on your meaty thighs | 那我加上鸡腿一大桶 |