时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Ah. Ha ha! Extra point. | 哇哈哈 触点得分 |
[00:14] | Put some over there. Store some over there. | 哥打趴了刘翔 哥比姚明强 |
[00:17] | – Hey hey hey, you know what? | 喂喂喂 少得意 |
[00:19] | What? | 咋了 |
[00:19] | Flag on the play. Flag on the play. Excessive celebration. | 黄牌 黄牌警告 你过激庆贺了 |
[00:22] | There’s no penalties in paper football. | 纸球判罚里可没有这条规则 |
[00:24] | There should be ’cause that was really annoying. | 本来就该罚 你真雷死人了 |
[00:27] | Wait, hold on. Which point was annoying? This right here? | 等下 你觉得哪样太雷人 是这样吗 |
[00:29] | You didn’t like that? What if I slow it down for you? | 你不喜欢啊 要不我稍微放慢动作好了 |
[00:32] | – You like that? – No. | -这样如何啊 -不行 |
[00:33] | – You don’t like that? – No, still annoying. | – 不喜欢吗 – 不行 还是雷 |
[00:35] | Speed it up. Speed it up! | 加快 加快速度 |
[00:36] | What are you guys doing? | 你们俩小子在干啥啊? |
[00:38] | We’re playing paper football. | 我们在玩纸板足球 |
[00:39] | Oh, paper football. | 哦,纸板足球啊 |
[00:41] | Excellent topic. Okay. | 真是出色的话题啊 我来试试 |
[00:43] | Paper football is an american tradition. | 纸板足球是一项美国传统竞技项目 |
[00:45] | Allowing boys to entertain themselves with nothing more. | 男子们不需要任何其他道具 |
[00:48] | Than a piece of paper and a flat surface. | 只要一张纸和一个水平台子就可以进行 |
[00:50] | What? | 说啥呢 |
[00:52] | On the other hand, | 另一方面而言 |
[00:54] | Paper football requires no athletic ability and no thinking, | 纸板足球也不需任何运动技巧和谋略 |
[00:57] | Therefore making it a complete waste of time…And paper. | 故其完全是在浪费时间和纸张 |
[01:03] | Wait, what are you doing? | 等下 你瞎念叨啥呢 |
[01:05] | I’m on the debate team. | 我加入了辩论队 |
[01:07] | I have to prepared to argue any topic, no matter how stupid. | 我得练习为任何事辩论 不管那事有多蠢 |
[01:10] | So what else do you guys like to do? | 那么你们俩还有什么想做的事没 |
[01:17] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[01:19] | Running late, and dad jokes | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[01:20] | Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[01:23] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上双眼 咬口早餐 |
[01:25] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[01:27] | There it is up on the roof | 就在这里 我们的家 |
[01:30] | I’ve been there, I’ve survived | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[01:33] | So just take my advice | 所以听取我的建议 |
[01:36] | Hang in there, baby, | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:39] | Things are crazy | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[01:40] | But I know your future is bright | 可是我知道你会有美好未来 |
[01:43] | Hang in there, Baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:45] | There is no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
[01:47] | Eveything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[01:49] | Sure life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
[01:52] | But trust me, it comes back all around | 可是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[01:55] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[02:00] | Hang in there, Baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:14] | P.J., what are you doing here? | PJ 你怎么还在家啊 |
[02:15] | You’re supposed to be at the dentist. | 你应该去看牙医的 |
[02:17] | Totally forgot. Why didn’t you remind me? | 完全忘记了 你怎么不提醒我啊 |
[02:20] | I did remind you. | 我已经提醒过你了 |
[02:21] | I put a note on your pillow, I texted you and… | 我在你枕边贴了条儿 给你发了简讯还有 |
[02:28] | Mom, you did everything you could. | 老妈 你已经尽力了 |
[02:30] | No one’s blaming you here. | 没有人会怪你的 |
[02:34] | P.J., honey, you are 17 years old. | 儿子啊 你都十七岁了 |
[02:36] | When are you gonna stop being afraid of the dentist? | 到底什么时候才能不再怕牙医啊 |
[02:37] | When he stops coming at me with those pointy tools. | 除非他不再带着那些可怕的针筒出现 |
[02:42] | Besides, my tooth is feeling a lot better. | 再说 我的牙现在感觉好多了 |
[02:45] | Oh, really? | 真的么? |
[02:46] | Yeah. | 真的呀 |
[02:46] | Okay, hang on one sec. | 那好 等一下 |
[02:48] | Yeah, bite it. | 好了 给我咬这苹果 |
[02:52] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[02:56] | Mmm! | 好吃 |
[02:57] | Mmm, delicious. | 唔唔 真美味 |
[03:00] | Now… | 行了吧 |
[03:02] | If you’ll excuse me. | 恕我失陪了 |
[03:05] | Ow! | 哎哟哟 |
[03:11] | You want me to wear a grass skirt. In front of the whole class? | 你居然想让我穿着草裙秀给全班人看 |
[03:20] | Jo, you need to put on the entire costume. | 阿乔啊 你还得套上全部行头才行 |
[03:25] | Gabe, let me explain something to you: | 盖比 我告诉你怎么着吧 |
[03:27] | You’re an idiot. | 你就是个大白痴 |
[03:29] | You’re an idiot, idiot! | 你才是白痴 傻瓜 |
[03:32] | Idiot! | 白痴 |
[03:33] | Idiot! | 傻瓜 |
[03:34] | Idiot! | 白痴 |
[03:34] | Whoa! | 喂 |
[03:35] | Ho! What is going on in here? | 哟喂 吵什么吵 |
[03:38] | Jo and I have to do this stupid project together | 阿乔和我被分到一组做这个蠢功课 |
[03:40] | on one of the states. | 题目是介绍美国一个州 |
[03:41] | We got hawaii. | 我们不幸分到了夏威夷 |
[03:43] | The most boring of all the states. | 是所有州里面最无趣的一个 |
[03:45] | I know. | 就是啊 |
[03:47] | Why couldn’t we have gotten one of the cool states. | 为什么我们这么倒霉 分不到好玩的州呢 |
[03:49] | Like nebraska? | 比如内布拉斯加州啊 |
[03:51] | I had a great idea for that one. | 要是做那个题目我可有好创意呢 |
[03:54] | Let me guess: Dress up like a corn-stalk? | 我猜猜看啊 是不是要打扮成一个玉米杆子 |
[04:00] | No. | 才怪 |
[04:02] | All right, look, it may not be as glamorous as nebraska, | 行了 就算夏威夷没有内布拉斯加那么有吸引力 |
[04:06] | But you know what? Hawaii’s a pretty cool state. | 可是要知道 夏威夷也是一个很给力的州啊 |
[04:08] | Name one cool thing about it. | 你倒说说看有啥给力的 |
[04:10] | Well, it’s the only state made up entirely of islands. | 嗯 那可是唯一的全是由岛屿组成的州啊 |
[04:15] | Okay. | 不够劲爆哦 |
[04:17] | It has lots of unique flora and fauna. | 那它还有很多独特的动植物种群呀 |
[04:20] | Dad, we can’t just fill up our report with a bunch of facts. | 老爸 写报告不是罗列枯燥资料就可以的 |
[04:25] | All right, you know what? | 那好 知道不 |
[04:28] | Hawaii’s got an active volcano. | 夏威夷还有活火山呢 |
[04:29] | Hey, we could build a volcano. | 哎呀对 我们可以造一个火山 |
[04:32] | I like things that explode. | 人家就爱玩大爆发 |
[04:36] | I don’t know. Sounds like a lot of work. | 不晓得哎 听起来够累人的 |
[04:39] | Okay, well, I do have another idea. | 那好 我也有别的主意 |
[04:45] | Volcano it is. | 还是玩火山吧 |
[04:53] | P.J., you know what I was just thinking about? | PJ 你知道我刚才在想什么吗 |
[04:56] | Remember when we used to have a mommy-and-p.J. Day? | 记不记得以前我们都会过”妈妈和PJ”日啊 |
[05:02] | We should do that again. | 我们可以再来玩一次 |
[05:04] | We haven’t done that since I was seven. | 从我七岁起就没那么玩过了吧 |
[05:06] | How about tomorrow? We’ll do whatever you want. | 就明天吧 可以随你怎么玩 |
[05:07] | You know what’d be fun? | 那你知怎样算好玩吗? |
[05:09] | Not having a p.J.-And-mommy day. | 就是不要再玩什么”PJ和妈妈”日了 |
[05:12] | That makes mommy sad. | 老妈伤透了心哟 |
[05:16] | Mom, I’ll hang out with you if you want. | 妈妈 我可以陪你玩的呀 |
[05:18] | We can have a mommy-and-teddy day. | 我们可以过一次”妈妈和泰迪”日 |
[05:20] | Yeah, mommy doesn’t want that. | 是哟 可老妈不喜欢玩那个 |
[05:23] | Okay, ah! Tomorrow after school, | 得了哈 就明天放学后 |
[05:26] | We are having a p.J.-And-mommy day. | 我们要一起过”PJ和妈妈”日 |
[05:29] | And you are gonna love it. | 你一定会喜欢的 |
[05:31] | Mom, you can make me go, but you can’t make me love it. | 妈 你可以强迫我去 可不能强迫我喜欢 |
[05:37] | Okay, I’ll love it. | 好吧 我喜欢总行了吧 |
[05:41] | I thought mommy-and-teddy day would be fun, | 我还以为过”妈妈和泰迪”日应该很有趣 |
[05:43] | But apparently not. | 显然你不这么想 |
[05:45] | Honey, it’s actually p.J.-And-dentist day. | 亲爱的 其实那个是 “PJ和牙医” 日 |
[05:48] | Oh, sneaky. | 哇 真狡猾 |
[05:50] | The only way for me to get him there is for me to trick him. | 我唯一让他去的方法就是哄骗他 |
[05:53] | So what’s this “take gabe to laser tag”? | 那这条”带盖比去玩激光大战”是什么意思 |
[05:55] | Haircut. | 是要带他剪头发 |
[06:03] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[06:05] | I was cleaning out my desk drawer, | 我刚清理我的抽屉来着 |
[06:07] | Came across this gift certificate to a day spa. | 翻出了一张温泉一日游的礼券 |
[06:08] | I think I forgot to give it to you, like, on valentine’s day. | 我猜是忘记送给你了 可能是情人节礼物 |
[06:11] | Or something. I don’t know. | 或是其他什么日子的 我不记得了 |
[06:12] | Dad, was there anything for me in the magic drawer? | 老爸 那魔法抽屉里有没有给我的好东西啊 |
[06:15] | Uh, yes… | 啊 有的 |
[06:17] | A flyer to your fourth-grade production of “the sound of music.” | 一张你四年级参加 “音乐之声”演出的传单 |
[06:21] | I look forward to attending. | 我很期待出席参观呢 |
[06:26] | Bob honey, this gift certificate expires tomorrow. | 老公啊 这张礼券明天就过期了 |
[06:29] | – Well, let’s go tomorrow. | 那我们就明天去呗 |
[06:30] | I can’t. | 不行啊 |
[06:31] | I have to take p.J. To the dentist. | 我得带PJ去看牙医 |
[06:33] | Mom, go. I’ll get p.J. To the dentist. | 妈妈 你去桑拿 我可以让PJ去牙医那 |
[06:36] | How you gonna do that? | 你要怎么让他去啊 |
[06:37] | I’ll figure something out. | 总有法子的 |
[06:39] | I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but I’m smarter than him. | 不晓得你们发现没 我可是比他聪明多 |
[06:42] | What about charlie and gabe? | 那查莉和盖比呢 |
[06:44] | Yeah, they’re smarter than him too. | 喔 他们也比大哥聪明啦 |
[06:54] | Volcano’s looking great, dad. | 这火山看来真不错 爸爸 |
[06:58] | Do you think it’s big enough? | 你觉得做的够大了吗 |
[07:01] | Good point. Little bigger, dad. | 好主意 再做大点 老爸 |
[07:04] | This is just the frame. | 现在只是个架子 |
[07:05] | It’s gonna be a whole lot bigger. After it’s been papier-mached. | 外面糊好纸以后会变的大很多了 |
[07:09] | You don’t have to tell us. Just do it. | 不用讲详情了 做好它就是 |
[07:11] | Gabe, this is my house. | 盖比 这是我家 |
[07:14] | I don’t take orders from you or anybody else. | 我可不需要听你或其他人的命令 |
[07:17] | Bob, time to go to the spa. | 老公 出发去泡温泉 |
[07:18] | Coming, honey. | 马上来 亲爱的 |
[07:20] | Okay, kids, let’s listen up. | 好了 孩子们听好了 |
[07:22] | Now the volcano is going to erupt when you press this button. | 你们只要一按这个按钮 火山就会爆发 |
[07:27] | If you wanted it to erupt again, | 要是你们想让它再爆发的话 |
[07:29] | You’d have to take the whole thing apart. | 就得全部拆了重做了 |
[07:31] | Therefore… and I cannot stress this strongly enough… | 所以说 我要特别再三强调 |
[07:33] | Do not press the button. | 绝对不要去按那按钮 |
[07:40] | What’d he just say? | 他刚刚说了什么 |
[07:42] | Something about a button. | 好像什么按钮之类的 |
[07:49] | This is bob. | 我是鲍伯 |
[07:51] | Yeah. No, I got it. | 哦 我知道了 |
[07:54] | I got it. Okay. Yeah, we’ll see you there in about 20 minutes. | 我明白 好的 我们20分钟内就到你那 |
[07:56] | Sorry, honey, it’s an extermination call. | 对不起 亲爱的 接到一个灭害呼叫 |
[07:59] | We gotta make one little stop before we get to the spa. | 我们要在去泡温泉前先到那稍微停一下 |
[08:01] | Really? | 不会吧 |
[08:02] | Honey, it’s a 313… code yellow. | 老婆 这可是313呼叫哎 黄色级别的 |
[08:04] | What’s that? | 到底是什么 |
[08:05] | Possum. | 小负鼠(会装死的小型有袋类哺乳动物) |
[08:06] | Wouldn’t it be faster to just say “possum”? | 你就不能直接说”负鼠”吗 |
[08:11] | Well, sure, you want to take all the magic out of it. | 好啊 你非要剥夺这种魔法的乐趣吗 |
[08:19] | What’s this stuff called again? | 这是什么东西来着 |
[08:21] | Newspaper. | 报纸呗 |
[08:22] | It’s how people in the olden days got their news. | 就是古时候人们用来看新闻的工具 |
[08:27] | Uh, gabe, jo, listen up. | 喂 盖比和阿乔啊 你们俩听着 |
[08:30] | So p.J. And I have to leave, but I’ll be back in like 15 minutes. | PJ和我要离开一会 我要15分钟后回来 |
[08:34] | That means you’re gonna be alone with charlie. | 也就是说你们要独自照看查莉了 |
[08:36] | Now she’s taking a nap upstairs. She probably won’t bother you. | 现在她正在楼上睡觉 应该不会吵到你们 |
[08:38] | But if you have any problems with charlie, | 可是万一查莉有什么状况 |
[08:39] | just give me a call on my cell. | 你就赶紧拨我的手机知道吗 |
[08:44] | What’d she say? | 她刚才又说了啥 |
[08:47] | Something about charlie. | 好像什么查莉之类的 |
[08:57] | Ow, p.J.! | 哎哟 PJ啊 |
[09:01] | Oh! Ow, p.J.! | 哦 哎哟哟 PJ |
[09:05] | What? What’s wrong? | 咋啦 出什么事了 |
[09:07] | I think I broke my tooth. | 我想我弄破了牙 |
[09:09] | Let me see. Ew! | 让我瞧瞧 哎哟 |
[09:11] | It’s a bloody mess in there. | 里面流了好多血 |
[09:15] | And there’s seeds. | 怎么还有籽粒呢 |
[09:17] | Yeah, well, can you take me to the dentist? | 是哦 你能不能带我去看牙医啊 |
[09:20] | Ha, so awesome. | 哈哈 好极了 |
[09:22] | What? That I broke my tooth? | 为啥 因为我牙齿破了吗 |
[09:24] | No, that I got out of mommy-and-p.J. Day. | 不是的 因为我逃脱”妈妈和PJ”日了 |
[09:32] | This is so cool. | 真妙 |
[09:34] | I’ve never seen you in action doing your bug-catching “thang.” | 我以前还没看过你怎么做抓虫子工作的 |
[09:38] | Okay, look, the “thang” that we’re catching. | 听着 现在要抓的这东西 |
[09:40] | Is not a bug, it’s a possum. | 不是虫子 是负鼠 |
[09:42] | Mm-hmm. | 随便 |
[09:44] | Which rhymes with awesome. Bam! | 倒是和”惊讶”押韵的啦 砰 |
[09:46] | Ow! | 哎哟 |
[09:47] | Will you cut that out? | 别闹了啦 |
[09:49] | I’m on duty. Thank you. | 人家在工作呢 配合一下啦 |
[09:51] | Okay. All right, here we go. | 那好 这就开始 |
[10:00] | I think we’ve got a problem. | 我觉得咱碰到个麻烦 |
[10:02] | Oh well, guess I’ll have to see you do your “thang” some other time. | 那好 看来我只好下次再观赏你的虫子了 |
[10:05] | Come on. Let’s go get massages. | 走吧 我们享受按摩去 |
[10:06] | Um, or… | 还是等等 |
[10:10] | Pop! Nah nah nah nah nah! | 铛铛 来来来来来 |
[10:14] | Oh no. | 你不是吧 |
[10:15] | Please? I would do this for you. | 求你了 要我也会为你做的 |
[10:17] | Well, this is officially our second-worst date ever. | 这绝对是咱的雷人约会亚军得主 |
[10:22] | What was the worst? | 那最雷人的冠军是哪次 |
[10:24] | Hot tubbing with your grandparents. | 跟你的爷爷奶奶一起泡澡 |
[10:27] | No, you’re right. That was a bad idea. | 你说的对 那次确实够呛 |
[10:35] | Ow ow. | 哎哟 |
[10:36] | Oh, excuse me, excuse me. | 借过 借过 |
[10:37] | Uh, my sister needs to see the dentist. Her mouth is all bloody. | 我妹妹得马上见牙医 她嘴里血流不止 |
[10:40] | It’s really bad. There’s seeds. | 情况很糟 嘴里都是籽儿 |
[10:44] | Last name? | 姓什么 |
[10:46] | Duncan. | 姓邓肯的 |
[10:47] | Oh okay. Yeah, we have you right here. | 哦 好的 找到你名字了 |
[10:50] | P.J. Duncan, 3:00. | PJ·邓肯 约的是三点钟 |
[10:53] | What? But that-that can’t be right. | 啥 可这不太对吧 |
[10:55] | No, that is right. | 你错了 找的就是你小子 |
[10:58] | Hello, P.J. | 你好 PJ |
[11:00] | Emmett? | 埃米特 |
[11:02] | What are you doing here? | 你来干啥 |
[11:03] | I asked him to come. | 是我叫他来的 |
[11:05] | Why aren’t you holding your mouth anymore? | 你怎么不捂着嘴了 |
[11:06] | Because I’m not seeing the dentist today. | 因为今天不是我要来看牙医 |
[11:09] | You are. | 是你去看 |
[11:11] | P.J., it’s time. | PJ 到时间了 |
[11:17] | No! | 不要啊 |
[11:19] | Ow! | 哎哟哟 |
[11:33] | I can’t do this. | 这我可做不来的 |
[11:34] | No! | 不行 |
[11:35] | Yes, you can. Okay? You have a problem, | 你可以的 你是有心结没错 |
[11:37] | But we’re gonna help you through it. | 不过我们会帮你克服的 |
[11:39] | We all want what’s best for you, man. | 我们都是为了你最好打算的 兄弟 |
[11:41] | Look, what if I promise to start flossing? | 听着 不如我保证今后开始用牙线还不成吗 |
[11:45] | Okay, we’ve heard those promises before. | 你都不知保证过多少次了 |
[11:50] | Come on, man, be strong. | 加油啊 兄弟 坚强些 |
[11:52] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[11:53] | It’s just a little tooth. | 不就是看个小牙么 |
[11:55] | It’s just a little tooth. | 就一颗小牙牙 |
[11:58] | Thattaboy. | 乖小孩 |
[11:59] | No no no! | 不行 不行 不行 |
[12:00] | Get him, get him! | 抓住他 抓住他 |
[12:04] | P.J., let go! Let go, let go. | PJ 别挣了 别闹了 |
[12:07] | Our first hug. | 我们的初拥抱哎 |
[12:09] | Oh, not now! | 求你现在别恶心我了 |
[12:17] | Don’t make me brush you! | 别逼我刷你哦 |
[12:25] | Oh no. Where are my… | 哎呀 跑哪里去了 |
[12:29] | …Glasses? | 我的眼镜啊 |
[12:32] | Oh! Now my tooth is really broken. | 晕 我的牙这回真的破了 |
[12:36] | Oh! | 哎哟 |
[12:37] | P.J., let’s go. | PJ 跟我走吧 |
[12:40] | I said, “let’s get a fish tank.” | 我就说 ”还不如买个鱼缸放着“ |
[12:42] | He said, “no, the big toothbrush will be fun.” | 医生偏说是 “没事啊 大牙刷肯定很给力” |
[12:51] | Charlie, go to sleep, please. Just stop. | 查莉 睡觉吧 求你别哭啦 |
[12:55] | Gabe, unless that kid can paint, get her out of here. | 盖比 除非那娃子能涂色 不然快把她弄走 |
[13:05] | Teddy, when are you getting home? | 泰迪 你到底啥时能回来啊 |
[13:07] | I don’t care about your stupid tooth. | 我才不管你那蠢牙 |
[13:10] | You can’t leave me alone with charlie. | 你不能把查莉扔给我一人啊 |
[13:12] | Wait, teddy! Oh. | 别挂 泰迪 晕 |
[13:16] | You’re not alone, Gabe. | 你不是一个人哦 盖比 |
[13:17] | I’m not gonna help you, but you’re not alone. | 我是不会帮你的啦 不过你不是一个人 |
[13:23] | What’s that smell? | 这是啥味道 |
[13:25] | It’s coming from the business end of that kid. | 肯定是那娃子拉屎拉尿了 |
[13:27] | You gotta change it. | 你得赶紧帮她换 |
[13:30] | I don’t know how to change a diaper. | 我不懂怎么换尿布啊 |
[13:33] | It’s just like taking apart a burrito. | 不就跟分解一个墨西哥鸡肉卷 差不多么 |
[13:35] | And then putting it back together. | 拆完再塞回去 |
[13:38] | I think I’ve eaten my last burrito. | 我看我这辈子也甭想吃墨西哥卷了 |
[13:50] | You look adorable. | 你看起来真可爱呀 |
[13:53] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[13:56] | Okay, honey, look, the possum’s in the trap. | 好了 亲爱的 负鼠困在夹子上了 |
[13:59] | All you gotta do… you just gotta tie the rope to it. | 你要做的只不过是进去给它绑上绳子 |
[14:01] | And I’ll pull it right out. | 然后我把它拉出来就行了 |
[14:02] | OH | 造孽哟 |
[14:07] | I love you. | 我爱你哦 |
[14:08] | Whatever. | 谁理你 |
[14:10] | Oh my gosh. | 菩萨喂 |
[14:12] | What do you see, honey? | 亲爱的 你看到啥了 |
[14:14] | Dirt, cobwebs, bugs. | 尽是灰 蜘蛛网还有虫子 |
[14:17] | I don’t know how you do this all day, Bob. | 老公 真不晓得你怎么能整天都干这活 |
[14:19] | That’s ’cause I know I’m coming home to you, sweetie. | 因为我知道家里有你在等我啊 老婆 |
[14:21] | Oh, shut up. | 闭嘴吧你 |
[14:23] | Okay, I see the trap. | 好了 我看到捕鼠夹了 |
[14:27] | Bob, I’m not so sure, this is a possum. | 老公 我觉得这不像负鼠哎 |
[14:30] | What do you mean? | 你是啥意思 |
[14:31] | Well, are possums black with a white stripe? | 那个 负鼠是黑一道白一道的么 |
[14:34] | What? No, get out. That’s not a possum. That’s a… | 啥 天 快出来 那不是负鼠 是 |
[14:37] | Skunk. | 是臭鼬啊 |
[14:44] | Ah, charlie, stay still. | 啊呀呀 查莉 你别动好吗 |
[14:47] | Stupid diapers. | 这该死的臭尿布 |
[14:52] | Can you please keep it down back there? | 你那边能消停点不 |
[14:54] | I’m trying to work here. | 人家这儿正努力工作呢 |
[14:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:58] | You know, this would be a lot easier if you helped me. | 要知道 如果你能帮我 就会容易很多 |
[15:02] | Yes, it probably would, but we had an agreement. | 是没错 可我们有协议的 |
[15:05] | I’ll handle my thing that explodes and you’ll handle yours. | 我管这边的爆发 你管你那边的 |
[15:11] | Well, we’ve got a problem. | 那得了 我们有麻烦了 |
[15:14] | I’m all out of clean diapers. | 我用光了所有的干净尿布 |
[15:16] | Now what am I gonna do? | 现在该怎么办? |
[15:18] | Okay, Charlie, all better now. | 好啦 小查莉 现在舒服了吧 |
[15:26] | Is that a shirt… And duct tape? | 那是件衬衫还有胶带纸吧 |
[15:30] | Yes. | 系啲 |
[15:32] | Oh. | 是么 |
[15:34] | See, I call it “the shirt diaper.” | 瞧 我管这叫 “新一代衬衫尿布” |
[15:37] | The good thing is that she’s protected. | 好就好在她的屁屁被完美呵护 |
[15:40] | And it’s not my shirt. | 而且那也不是我的衬衫 |
[15:47] | Oh, now what? | 又咋啦 |
[15:50] | Why can’t she just sit still? | 那小孩怎么就不能坐着不动呢 |
[15:52] | I bet some more duct tape would make her sit still. | 我看除非是用更多胶布绑着她才动不了 |
[16:01] | Hey, I’m gonna need to practice for my debate later. | 喂 我要练习之后的辩论赛 |
[16:04] | Could you give me a topic? | 你能帮我想个题目吗 |
[16:05] | Okay. | 行啊 |
[16:06] | How about, why won’t you go out with me? | 就这个好了 你为什么不能和我约会呢 |
[16:08] | No, I need a topic I can argue from both sides. | 不行 我要的是正反方都能辩论的题目 |
[16:13] | Okay, here we go. | 行啦 看好牙了 |
[16:16] | Is this real life? | 我没做梦吗 |
[16:20] | The doctor gave him some anesthesia. | 医生给他打了麻药 |
[16:23] | Teddy, come on back. | 泰迪 轮到你了 |
[16:25] | Teddy? | 泰迪吗 |
[16:27] | I have a sister named teddy. | 我有个妹妹也叫泰迪 |
[16:37] | Okay, so you didn’t like carrots. | 好吧 你不喜欢胡萝卜是吧 |
[16:42] | How about some yummy peaches? | 要不来点美味的蜜桃酱 |
[16:47] | There you go. | 拿去吃吧 |
[16:49] | Oh! | 哟 |
[16:52] | That’s it. You’re in trouble now. | 够了 你是不知死活啊 |
[16:55] | Jo, get in here! | 阿乔 过来 |
[16:59] | What do you want now? | 你现在又想要干什么 |
[17:01] | She won’t eat. | 她不肯吃东西 |
[17:02] | Not my problem. | 关我啥事 |
[17:04] | Hey! | 喂 |
[17:05] | Don’t walk away when I’m talking to you. | 我跟你说话时不许跑掉 |
[17:08] | I have work to do. | 我还有活要干 |
[17:09] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[17:11] | I’m having a really bad day. | 我正经受非人折磨的一天 |
[17:13] | And all I’m asking for is a little respect. | 我所要求的不过是一小点尊重 |
[17:18] | Oh, so what I do isn’t important? | 那就是说我的工作就不重要吗 |
[17:22] | Stop putting words into my mouth. | 别歪曲我的话 |
[17:23] | You know what? That’s it. | 哼 我告诉你 姑娘受够了 |
[17:25] | I’m outta here. | 我要走了 |
[17:27] | You can’t leave. | 你不能走 |
[17:29] | Oh yeah? Watch me. | 你等着瞧啊 |
[17:31] | Jo, wait, don’t go. | 阿乔 等等 别走 |
[17:33] | It’s the first time I’ve been left alone with Charlie. | 这是我第一次单独照看查莉 |
[17:36] | I’m blowing it. | 我搞的一团糟 |
[17:37] | I can’t do this by myself. | 我自己一人实在是不来塞啊 |
[17:44] | All right, I’ll help you with the baby. | 好吧 我就帮你看看小孩 |
[17:47] | But just so you know, | 不过你先警告你 |
[17:48] | every doll I’ve ever had ended up without its head. | 我玩过的娃娃最后都以拧断脑袋告终的 |
[17:58] | Would you look at that? You’re really good with babies. | 瞧瞧你自己 你真的很会哄宝宝啊 |
[18:02] | Yeah, I guess I am. | 没错 本姑娘超有才 |
[18:04] | If you ever tell anyone, I’ll hurt you. | 但你要敢跟别人说 我就要你好看 |
[18:09] | We’re back. | 我们回来啦 |
[18:11] | Oh, here we go, charlie. Here you go. | 好了 来吧 小查莉 我们出去喽 |
[18:15] | Am I in hawaii… | 我在夏威夷吗 |
[18:19] | With grandma? | 跟奶奶一起来的吗 |
[18:22] | I told you, these are my grandma’s glasses. | 我告诉过你的 这是我奶奶的眼镜而已 |
[18:25] | Just because I’m wearing them doesn’t make me grandma. | 总不能因为我戴着这眼镜就说我是老奶奶 |
[18:27] | You’re cranky, old lady. | 你脾气真不好 老奶奶 |
[18:30] | Hey, Emmett, where’s teddy? | 埃米特喂 我姐呢 |
[18:33] | Dropped her off at her debate. | 我们把她带到辩论赛现场就放下她了 |
[18:35] | Okay, buddy, how about we have a seat? | 好了 哥们 不如先坐下吧 |
[18:38] | This thing followed me all the way home. | 这玩意一路跟着我回家啊 |
[18:44] | Hey kids. | 好啊 孩子们 |
[18:45] | Hey dad. | 嗨 老爸 |
[18:47] | Why is charlie wearing a shirt diaper? | 查莉怎么穿着衬衫当尿片呢 |
[18:49] | Uh, long story. Where’s mom? | 说来话长 老妈人呢 |
[18:53] | Longer story. | 说来话更长 |
[18:56] | Hi, everybody. | 大家好啊 |
[18:58] | Mommy got stung. | 妈妈我给熏到了 |
[19:01] | It was all daddy’s fault. | 都是你们老爸的错 |
[19:04] | Uh, honey, can you get that thing behind you? | 亲爱的 你能拿一下你身后的东西嘛 |
[19:08] | Right back there. | 就在后面 |
[19:15] | Love you. | 爱你哦 |
[19:16] | Shut up. | 给我收声 |
[19:17] | Honey, just scrub yourself real | 老婆啊 你就仔仔细细 |
[19:19] | good with that tomato juice for about two hours. | 用番茄汁给自己全身上下擦个2小时吧 |
[19:21] | It’ll get the smell right out… I hope. | 这样就可以消除那味道了 希望如此 |
[19:25] | Kids, don’t ever go to the spa with daddy. | 孩儿们 永远别跟着你老爸去泡桑拿 |
[19:29] | Hey hey hey. | 呀呀呀 |
[19:32] | Hey, baby girl. I tell you what: | 我的小宝贝 爸爸跟你说呀 |
[19:34] | Let’s get you a real diaper, okay? | 爸爸给你去换真的尿布 好不好 |
[19:36] | Oh, that’s my ride. | 载我的车子来了 |
[19:39] | I’m starving. | 我饿死了 |
[19:41] | Are you hungry? | 你饿不饿呀 |
[19:45] | I can’t believe I’m gonna say this, | 真不敢相信我要说的话 |
[19:48] | But I had fun. | 不过我玩的挺开心的 |
[19:51] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[19:52] | And we finished a pretty awesome project too. | 而且我们还做完了一个很漂亮的工程 |
[19:54] | I know. Can’t wait to see that volcano erupt. | 就是 都等不及看那火山爆发的样子了 |
[19:56] | I know. | 我也是 |
[19:57] | Okay. | 那就看呗 |
[19:58] | No! No! Wait, don’t don’t don’t! | 别 别 千万不要啊 |
[20:13] | Volcano made a boom boom. | 火山轰隆轰隆啦 |
[20:22] | And that is why. | 以下是我陈述的原因 |
[20:24] | For the safety of our students. | 为了学生们的安全 |
[20:26] | And the peace of mind of our parents, | 以及免除家长们的担忧 |
[20:29] | I would argue that cell phone use in school. | 我将为手机在学校使用而辩论 |
[20:31] | Should not only be allowed, | 不仅应该允许使用 |
[20:33] | It should be encouraged. | 而且更应该鼓励使用手机 |
[20:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[20:39] | Miss duncan, your rebuttal? | 邓肯小姐 反方辩词如何呢 |
[20:42] | Ahem. | 咳 |
[20:44] | Cellular phone usage. | 秀鸡的喜用 |
[20:47] | Is a serious problem. | 系一个严肃的法题 |
[20:49] | That presents many challenges for the consumer. | 给众多消灰姐带来诸多疑问 |
[20:53] | What? | 说啥呃 |
[20:54] | I said, | 我是说 |
[20:56] | Cellular phone usage is a serious issue… | 使用手机是一个重要议题 |
[21:00] | I concede. | 姐认输了 |
[21:11] | Hey, charlie, gabe here. | 嗨 小查莉 我是你盖比哥 |
[21:13] | And I’m doing the video diary tonight. | 今天我来录视频日记 |
[21:15] | Because teddy’s having some troubles with her words. | 因为泰迪现在说话有困难 |
[21:18] | Nothing serious. | 不是很大不了的 |
[21:22] | Yeah. | 是哦 |
[21:24] | Anyway, today was the first day I took care of you. | 不管怎么说 今天都是我第一次照顾你 |
[21:28] | It went totally perfect. | 非常圆满落幕 |
[21:30] | What? | 瞎说 |
[21:31] | Okay, there were a few problems. | 好吧 是出了点小岔子 |
[21:35] | But, I mean, you’re fine. | 不过 要我说 你被照顾的很好哇 |
[21:40] | So they’re probably going to make me take care of you again. | 所以他们大概下次还会让我再来照看你的 |
[21:44] | Yeah. Good luck, charlie. | 祝你好运啰 查莉 |
[21:57] | I’ve got to say, gabe, I wasn’t sure about these things, | 盖比 真得说这事虽然不是很确定对否 |
[22:01] | But they are really comfortable. | 但这玩意儿还真舒服的很咧 |
[22:03] | Yeah. | 是哦 |
[22:15] | I can’t believe how much time I’m | 我都不相信这下可以省多少事了 |
[22:17] | going to save by not having to go to the bathroom. | 因为咱根本不用跑厕所 |
[22:18] | Dude, ha! | 老兄 哈 |
[22:21] | I’m saving time right now, if you know what I mean. | 人家现在正省着事呢 你懂我意思吧 |
[22:27] | Nice. | 给力哦 |
[22:29] | Hey, dad, game’s on. | 喂 老爸 比赛开始了 |
[22:30] | Yeah. Whoo! | 呀呼 |
[22:42] | Looking good, dad. | 挺潇洒的嘛 老爸 |
[22:45] | Oh, feelin’ good, son. | 哦哟 重要的是感觉潇洒 儿子 |
[22:46] | Whoo! Whoo. | 呀呼 呀呼 |