时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Great news, you guys… my friend’s grandma died. | 大好消息 我朋友的奶奶死了 |
[00:10] | That’s nice, P.J. | 那很好 PJ |
[00:12] | You didn’t hear what he said, did you, dad? | 你根本没听他在说什么吧 老爸 |
[00:14] | That’s nice, Gabe. | 很好 盖比 |
[00:16] | P.J., how is it good news that an old lady died? | PJ 一个老太太死掉了 怎么是好消息呢 |
[00:19] | It’s good news because now I can buy her car. | 因为我可以买她的旧车了 所以就是好消息 |
[00:22] | And they’re only asking $1000, | 他们只要价一千块呀 |
[00:24] | Which dad will help me out with. | 也就是说老爸可以帮我一把买下来 |
[00:27] | No, I won’t. | 我不会帮你买的 |
[00:30] | Amazing. How do you only hear what you want to hear? | 神奇啊 你是怎么就能只听到你想听到的呢 |
[00:32] | Hey, I’ve been married to your mother for 20 years. | 喂 我跟你们老妈结婚都20年了 |
[00:35] | It’s called survival. | 这种就是求生本能 |
[00:38] | Come on, dad, I’ve saved up $700. | 拜托了 老爸 我自己存了700块 |
[00:41] | All yo have to do is give me… | 你只要给我那个 |
[00:44] | The rest. | 总之是剩下的就好嘛 |
[00:46] | No no. I’m your dad. | 不行不行 我是你爸 |
[00:49] | I’m not Santa claus and I’m not a bank. | 但我可不是圣诞老人也不是提款机 |
[00:51] | Well, you’re built like both of them. | 我说 您的架式看上去就是兼容两者呀 |
[00:53] | Dad, please please. | 老爸 求你了 |
[00:57] | I really need my own car. | 我真的很需要有自己的车呀 |
[00:58] | Driving girls around in the bug truck. | 开着杀虫车去载女生们兜风 |
[01:00] | Just isn’t working. | 完全没效果啊 |
[01:02] | Yeah, that’s what’s not working… the bug truck. | 没错 那东西完全失效了 说的就是杀虫车 |
[01:06] | Look, P.J., I’m sorry, but I’m not gonna give you the money. | 儿子听好 很抱歉 但我是不会给你钱的 |
[01:10] | So I guess you’re out of luck on this one. | 我看你这事儿是没好运气了 |
[01:11] | Way to go, dad. | 算你狠 老爸 |
[01:13] | You just took an old lady’s death. | 你是把一个老妇人死亡这种事 |
[01:15] | And turned it into something sad. | 变成很悲伤的事情了 |
[01:22] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[01:24] | Running late,and dad jokes | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[01:26] | Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[01:28] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上双眼 咬口早餐 |
[01:30] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[01:32] | There it is up on the roof | 哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上 |
[01:35] | I’ve been there, I’ve survived | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[01:38] | So just take my advice | 所以听取我的建议 |
[01:42] | Hang in there, baby, | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:44] | Things are crazy | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[01:45] | But I know your future is bright | 可是我知道你会有美好未来 |
[01:48] | Hang in there, Baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:50] | There is no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
[01:52] | Eveything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[01:55] | Sure life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
[01:57] | But trust me, it comes back all around | 可是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[02:00] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[02:06] | Hang in there, Baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:16] | Okay, Charlie. These are tools. | 好的 小查莉 这些叫做工具 |
[02:19] | This is a screwdriver. And this is a hammer. | 这个是螺丝起子 这个是榔头 |
[02:22] | And if you play your cards right, | 现在只要你能放对你的卡片呢 |
[02:24] | You’ll never have to use either of them. | 这辈子就不需要用这些玩意儿啦 |
[02:32] | Hi. | 好啊 |
[02:34] | Hi. I brought you something from work. | 好 我从打工店里给你带了些东西 |
[02:35] | It’s grape to see you. | 这是”葡萄来见你” |
[02:37] | It’s great to see you too. | 我见你也很荣幸 |
[02:38] | Oh no, “Grape to see you” Is the name of the smoothie. | 哎呀不是 “葡萄来见你”就是这款冰沙的名字 |
[02:40] | Wow, that is lame. | 哇 好没创意的名字 |
[02:43] | I came up with it. | 是我起的名啊 |
[02:44] | And delicious. | 太好喝了呀 |
[02:46] | Hey, Charlie. | 你好啊 小查莉 |
[02:48] | Oh, so my mom’s gonna be home from work. | 对了 我妈妈马上就下班回家了 |
[02:51] | In, like, half an hour, and then we can start studying. | 大概半小时吧 之后我们就可以开始学习了 |
[02:53] | Oh, we were gonna study? I didn’t bring my books. | 咦 我们今天要学习吗 我没带课本来哎 |
[02:56] | Perfect. | 好极了 |
[02:58] | What’re you doing? Playing with tools, huh? | 你在干啥呀 玩这些小工具吗 |
[03:02] | Ow. | 哎哟 |
[03:03] | Charlie, what are you doing? | 查莉 你干什么呀 |
[03:04] | That’s Spencer, not Gabe. | 这位是斯宾塞 又不是盖比 |
[03:07] | Ouch, she really got me. | 哎哟哟 她还真打到我了 |
[03:09] | Oh, I’m so sorry. That’s not like her. | 哎呀 真对不起 她平时不这样的 |
[03:11] | It’s okay. She didn’t mean it. | 没关系 她不是故意的 |
[03:13] | Right, Charlie? | 对吧 小查莉 |
[03:15] | Who’s your buddy? Who’s your buddy? | 我是不是你的好朋友好哥们呀 |
[03:16] | Ow! She bit me. | 哎哟 她咬了我 |
[03:19] | Charlie. | 查莉你怎么啦 |
[03:20] | Man, this really hurts. | 晕 还真痛唉 |
[03:22] | I’m so sorry. | 抱歉呀 |
[03:23] | Maybe she thought you were yummy. | 或许她觉得你看上去很可口 |
[03:26] | Maybe you guys should feed her. | 我看是也许你们该好好喂喂她吧 |
[03:28] | We do feed her. I mean, I don’t, | 我们有喂她啊 虽然我自己没喂过 |
[03:30] | But I assume somebody does. | 不过我猜总是有人喂的 |
[03:33] | I’d better go get this looked at. | 我最好去处理一下伤口 |
[03:35] | I’m so sorry. | 好抱歉 |
[03:38] | Oh, maybe we could not study some other time. | 那个 也许我们下次再找时间一起不学习吧 |
[03:41] | I’ll call you. | 看看再说吧 |
[03:43] | Okay. | 那好吧 |
[03:49] | Charlie, you chased my boyfriend away. | 查莉 你把我的男朋友给赶走啦 |
[03:52] | Are you happy now? | 你现在高兴了吧 |
[04:01] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么啊 |
[04:02] | Looking for loose change. | 在找掉落的零钱呢 |
[04:03] | Gotta scrounge up 300 bucks somehow. | 我要到处搜集到300块大洋啊 |
[04:07] | How much do you have so far? | 那你现在集到多少了 |
[04:08] | A Penny. | 一分钱 |
[04:10] | A checker. | 一颗棋子儿 |
[04:13] | Possibly a grape? | 大概是一粒葡萄 |
[04:17] | No. | 不是呀 |
[04:21] | What if I said | 要是我说 |
[04:23] | I could take care of your little problem? | 我可以解决你的小烦恼呢 |
[04:27] | You can get this taste out of my mouth? | 你能去除我嘴里这怪味吗 |
[04:31] | No, I’m talking about the 300 bucks. | 不是 我说的是关于300块钱 |
[04:34] | How do you have $300? | 你怎么会有三百块呢 |
[04:35] | Simple… every day I have mom make me lunch. | 很简单 我每天让妈妈给我做午饭便当 |
[04:38] | And ask dad for lunch money. | 然后又跟老爸要午餐钱 |
[04:41] | It adds up quick. | 这样就累积的很快啦 |
[04:43] | So you’ll give me the money? | 那你是要给我钱吗 |
[04:45] | I will loan you the money. | 我是要借你钱 |
[04:46] | Oh, you know I’m good for it. | 哎呀 你知道我是有信用的 |
[04:48] | Hey, you know where I live, right? | 至少嘿嘿 你知道我住哪的 对吧 |
[04:52] | Yeah, gonna need you to sign this. | 是啊 现在你要在这签字 |
[04:55] | What is it? | 这是啥 |
[04:57] | Just a simple contract. | 只是一张简单的合约 |
[04:59] | That I downloaded from the Internet. | 我从网上下载的 |
[05:01] | Feel free to look it over. | 你慢慢看呗 |
[05:03] | Whoa, a lot of words here. | 晕 这纸上字够多的 |
[05:06] | It’s pretty standard. | 只是标准程序那些 |
[05:09] | It just says you’ll pay me back some money. | 上面就是说你要还给我钱的 |
[05:11] | And some, you know, other stuff. | 还有其他一些东西 |
[05:13] | Good enough for me. | 我看可以 |
[05:17] | Okay. | 行啦 |
[05:19] | You signed where it says “Date.” | 你把名字签在日期栏里了 |
[05:24] | And thinking that might happen, | 幸好我未雨绸缪 |
[05:26] | Here’s another copy. | 这是另一张复印件 |
[05:32] | And then Charlie bit him. Why would she do that? | 然后查莉就咬了他一口 这孩子为啥要这样呢 |
[05:35] | Was he dressed like a giant cookie? | 他是不是穿的像个大糕饼呀 |
[05:38] | Yes, Ivy. | 是啊 艾薇 |
[05:40] | Spencer was dressed like a giant cookie. | 斯宾塞是穿的像个大糕饼来着 |
[05:43] | I’m serious. | 我说正经的哪 |
[05:45] | Charlie’s never done this before, like, with anyone. | 查莉以前从没这样做过 对谁都没有 |
[05:47] | Well, maybe Charlie senses there’s something wrong with Spencer. | 那也许小查莉感觉到斯宾塞有哪里不对劲吧 |
[05:50] | You know what they say… | 有句老话说 |
[05:52] | Dogs and kids are the best judges of character. | 小孩和狗是最能慧眼识人品的 |
[05:55] | Yeah, what could possibly be wrong with Spencer? | 是哦 可是斯宾塞哪里会有问题呢 |
[05:59] | He’s good looking. He’s smart. | 他又帅又聪明 |
[06:01] | He’s Captain of the football team. | 还是橄榄球队的队长 |
[06:03] | And he likes me. | 而且他很喜欢我 |
[06:05] | But how much do you really know about him? | 但你真正了解他多少呢 |
[06:08] | Spencer could be hiding something. Everybody has a secret. | 斯宾塞也许隐瞒了什么 每个人都有秘密 |
[06:11] | Oh yeah? | 是这样吗 |
[06:13] | What’s your secret? | 那你的秘密是什么 |
[06:15] | I love country music. There, I said it. | 我热爱乡村音乐啊 你看 我说了吧 |
[06:21] | You do not. | 你才没有咧 |
[06:21] | Oh? | 不信啊 |
[06:23] | Check this out. | 看好了 |
[06:29] | Oh yeah. | 来了 |
[06:32] | Come on, do it with me. | 来吧 跟我一起跳 |
[06:35] | You know you want to. | 你知道自己想跳的 |
[06:38] | Oh, what the heck. | 哎呀 管他的 |
[06:41] | To the left. | 向左 |
[06:43] | To the back. | 向后 |
[06:45] | Kick it. | 踢腿 |
[06:55] | What do you think, mom? | 你有何感想啊 妈妈 |
[06:57] | Wow, it’s… | 哇 这是 |
[06:59] | It’s a car. | 这是一辆车 |
[07:01] | Where did you get it? | 你从哪儿弄来的 |
[07:03] | It used to belong to my friend’s grandma. | 本来是我朋友的奶奶的车 |
[07:05] | Oh, did she stop driving? | 喔 她以后不开车了吗 |
[07:07] | No, breathing. | 不是 她是再也不呼吸了 |
[07:09] | She was on her way to a buffet. | 她那时正要去吃自助餐的路上 |
[07:11] | And took a detour to heaven. | 结果走了岔道去了天堂 |
[07:13] | Oh no. | 不是吧 |
[07:14] | Luckily she was at a stop sign, | 幸运的是她当时正好停在路口 |
[07:16] | So there was no body damage… to the car, I mean. | 所以身体才没有任何损伤 我是说车身啦 |
[07:20] | Okay, so she passed away in here? | 那就是说她是在这车上死的 |
[07:23] | Right where you’re sitting. | 就在你坐的地方 |
[07:25] | And I’m out. | 昏 我要出去 |
[07:30] | Ahh. | 啊哈 |
[07:31] | Ah, the new car smell. | 啊哈 新车的新鲜气味啊 |
[07:36] | Or is it death? | 搞不好是死掉的气味 |
[07:40] | Take me to the arcade. Step on it. | 载我去游戏中心 快点儿 |
[07:43] | Excuse me? | 你说啥呢 |
[07:45] | Arcade… place for fun and games. | 游戏中心的意思就是充满欢乐和游戏的地方 |
[07:48] | Step on it… to drive quickly. | 快点儿的意思就是让你加速开车 |
[07:51] | I’m not taking you anywhere. | 我才不要载你去什么地方呢 |
[07:53] | I guess somebody didn’t read his contract, | 我看是某些人没有好好看他的合约吧 |
[07:56] | Which clearly States. | 那上面清楚表明了 |
[07:59] | That you have to give me a ride. | 你有义务开车载我 |
[08:02] | Whenever and wherever I want. | 在任何时间去任何我想去的地方 |
[08:05] | You tricked me. | 你小子耍我啊 |
[08:09] | Here, I brought you a cute little cap to wear. | 戴上这 我给你弄了顶很屌的帽子 |
[08:12] | While you’re driving me around. | 让你给我当司机时戴着 |
[08:23] | Hey, Spencer. | 喂 斯宾塞 |
[08:24] | What’s up? | 什么事啊 |
[08:26] | I just wanted to see if we were still on for tonight. | 我想问问我们今晚还见面吗 |
[08:28] | My mom’s working, so it’s just gonna be you and me. | 我妈有夜班 所以就只剩你和我在家哦 |
[08:30] | That’s great. | 那很好啊 |
[08:31] | And of course Charlie. | 当然还有小查莉 |
[08:32] | Oh, wait a minute. | 哎哟 等一下 |
[08:35] | Tonight? I totally forgot. I have a thing. | 你说今晚吗 我完全忘了 我有事要做 |
[08:37] | A thing? What kind of thing? | 有事做吗 什么事啊 |
[08:39] | It’s a family thing. I can’t get out of it. | 是家里的事儿 我推不掉的 |
[08:41] | Oh really? Are you sure? | 真的吗 你确定 |
[08:42] | Honey, he’s not coming. | 妹子 他是不会去啦 |
[08:46] | Now chop me up something and put it in the blender. | 现在给我去剁点水果放到搅碎机里去 |
[09:00] | Hey, I thought you said you had a thing. | 呀 我记得你说今晚有事的 |
[09:03] | Yeah, but I think we need to talk. | 是啊 不过我想我要跟你谈谈 |
[09:06] | Oh, okay. Come on in. | 那好吧 进来再说 |
[09:07] | I’d rather do this out here. | 我看还是在外面说好了 |
[09:09] | Okay. | 也行 |
[09:10] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[09:13] | Teddy, I don’t think this is working out. | 泰迪 我觉得这事儿成不了 |
[09:15] | What’s not working out? | 什么事成不了啊 |
[09:17] | Us. | 我俩的事 |
[09:18] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[09:20] | Are you breaking up with me? | 你是要跟我分手吗 |
[09:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:24] | Why? | 为什么啊 |
[09:25] | Because of her. | 都是因为她 |
[09:34] | Spencer, wait! | 斯宾塞 等等 |
[09:37] | Spencer! Spencer! | 斯宾塞 斯宾塞 |
[09:41] | It was just a dream. | 还好是个梦 |
[09:57] | Oh, Teddy honey, I almost forgot. | 泰迪宝贝 我差点忘了 |
[10:00] | I’m gonna need you to watch Charlie after school. | 今天想让你放学后照看一下查莉 |
[10:01] | I have a dentist’s appointment. | 我要去看牙医 |
[10:02] | No, I can’t watch Charlie. I have plans. | 不行 我有别的计划不能看着查莉 |
[10:04] | I was gonna go surprise Spencer at work. | 我要去斯宾塞上班时给他个惊喜探班 |
[10:06] | Teddy, I’ve had a temporary crown. | 泰迪 我镶了个假牙在嘴巴里 |
[10:09] | Since I was pregnant. | 自从我怀孕时就有了 |
[10:11] | With you. | 是怀上你的时候 |
[10:13] | Mom, mom, mom, Charlie’s been driving Spencer and I apart. | 妈妈 妈妈 查莉想拆散我和斯宾塞啊 |
[10:17] | And if I don’t go see him today, | 要是今天我不能去见他 |
[10:19] | Our entire relationship might be at stake. | 我俩的关系就摇摇欲坠了 |
[10:21] | Whoa. Okay, calm down here. | 噢喲 得了 你冷靜先 |
[10:24] | I was a teenager once. I know what you’re going through. | 我也曾经历过花季少女 我很了解你的心路 |
[10:27] | And I’m gonna say to you exactly | 所以我要把当年我遇到这种事时 |
[10:29] | what my mom said to me in times like this… | 我老妈说过的话 原封不动送给你 |
[10:31] | Get over it. | 忘掉算数 |
[10:32] | That’s so unfair. | 这太不公平啊 |
[10:35] | “Deal with it,” She said to me. | 她回答说 “自己忍着去” |
[10:37] | You’re ruining my life. | 你毁了我的生活 |
[10:39] | I said to her. | 我也这样对她说的 |
[10:41] | Now I could give you the rest of the conversation, | 我现在是可以继续告诉你之后的谈话内容 |
[10:44] | But let’s just cut to the chase… you’re babysitting. | 不过还是省省事吧 反正你必须要照看她 |
[10:50] | Strangling me is not gonna help. | 就算你想掐死我也没用 |
[10:56] | Dad, dad, dad! | 老爸 老爸 老爸 |
[10:58] | Hey! Hey! | 喂 喂 |
[11:00] | Help me, dad! | 老爸快救我 |
[11:02] | Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa. | 喂喂喂 |
[11:05] | What is going on? | 你俩闹啥呢 |
[11:07] | He says he owns my car now. | 那小子说现在我的车是他的了 |
[11:08] | You refused to take me where I wanted to go, | 你拒绝了载我去我想去的地方 |
[11:10] | Which means you’re in violation of our contract. | 也就造成你对我们的合同违约了 |
[11:13] | What contract? | 什么合同啊 |
[11:14] | Here, read this for yourself. | 给 您自己看吧 |
[11:18] | Whoa, a lot of words here. | 哇 这纸上字真多 |
[11:22] | It clearly States. | 条款写的很清楚的 |
[11:24] | That if P.J. Doesn’t drive me wherever I want, | 上面说如果PJ不载我去我想去的地方 |
[11:26] | The old lady’s car is mine. | 那老太太的车就是我的了 |
[11:27] | P.J., you did sign it. | PJ 你确实是签了字的 |
[11:30] | Dad, it isn’t fair. He tricked me. | 老爸 这不公平 这小子骗了我 |
[11:32] | Okay okay, all right, all right, here we go. | 好吧好吧 行了 我知道了 这样吧 |
[11:35] | The hard part about being a dad… | 真是为人父者不容易呀 |
[11:37] | Making the tough decisions, right? | 总要做出棘手的决定 对吧 |
[11:39] | So my decision… | 那么我的决定就是 |
[11:43] | Uh, check page five, third paragraph. | 等等 你看看第5页第3段 |
[11:51] | “This contract is not subject. R= arbitration by Bob Duncan.” | “此合约内容不受鲍伯·邓肯判决管束” |
[11:56] | Huh. | 咦 |
[11:58] | Sorry, P.J., my hands are tied. | 没法子 PJ 我管不到这事了 |
[12:01] | Can I at least hurt him a little? | 能让我至少小小教训他一下不 |
[12:05] | No. | 不行 |
[12:21] | Giddy-up. | 演出开始了 |
[12:28] | Boy, you’ve really embraced the whole country Western thing. | 大姐 你还真把西部乡村风格发挥到极致了 |
[12:33] | I’ve never felt so alive, y’all. | 我从未感觉如此生机勃勃 哟 |
[12:37] | I’m happy as a Turkey the day after Thanksgiving, | 我就像感恩节后的火鸡那么兴高采烈 |
[12:41] | ’cause it didn’t get killed and eaten… | 因为它们没被杀了吃掉啊 |
[12:44] | Y’all. | 哟 |
[12:46] | Yeah, real country people. | 其实吧 真正的村里人 |
[12:48] | Don’t say “Y’all” After every sentence. | 他们是不会在每句话后面都加一个哟字的 |
[12:50] | I think you let them say what they want. | 我看你最好是让他们说个痛快 |
[12:52] | When they’re babysitting your sister. | 如果你还想要人家帮你照看妹妹的话 |
[12:54] | Right. So Charlie’s upstairs taking a nap. | 那好吧 查莉在楼上睡觉 |
[12:57] | And when she wakes up, she might be a little hungry. | 等她醒后 她可能会有点饿 |
[12:59] | Don’t worry, partner. I’ll rustle her up some grub. | 别担心 搭档 我会给她整点吃的 |
[13:03] | Okay, well, | 那就行 |
[13:05] | I’d better hop in the saddle and mosey on down to the mall. | 我最好是套马配鞍 溜达到商场去 |
[13:08] | Before Spencer’s shift ends. | 在斯宾塞下班前哟 |
[13:10] | Yeah, it’s only cool when I do it. | 我说 只有我自己用这腔调才有意思 |
[13:22] | What’s wrong with you? | 你发啥疯呢 |
[13:25] | You want the car? Here, take it. | 你想要那车是吧 给你好了 |
[13:28] | I hope I never see it again. | 我希望自己从没见过那车 |
[13:31] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢? |
[13:33] | Okay, she’s in it. | 告诉你吧 她就在里面哪 |
[13:34] | Who is? | 谁在里面 |
[13:35] | The old lady. | 那老太太啊 |
[13:36] | She did not go to heaven. She just went to the back seat. | 她可没去天堂 那家伙只挪到后座上去了 |
[13:41] | Really? | 当真 |
[13:43] | You’re saying the old lady’s ghost is haunting your car? | 你说那老太太在你车上闹鬼啊 |
[13:45] | No, she’s haunting your car. | 不是 她是在你的车上闹鬼呢 |
[13:49] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[13:51] | I was just driving. | 我刚正开着车呢 |
[13:52] | And the radio goes on all by itself… | 收音机自己就开了 |
[13:54] | Classical music. I don’t listen to that. | 放着古典音乐 我平时根本不听的那种 |
[13:57] | Then I smell perfume… | 然后我又闻到香水味 |
[14:00] | Old lady perfume. I don’t wear that. | 老太太用的那种香水 我也根本不可能用的 |
[14:03] | You’re crazy. | 你疯了吧 |
[14:06] | Dad, will you please tell him there’s no such thing as ghosts? | 老爸 告诉他说这世上没鬼的 |
[14:09] | I wish I could, Gabe. | 我希望可以说啊 盖比 |
[14:12] | I wish I could. | 我倒真希望没有啊 |
[14:15] | You believe in ghosts too? | 难不成你也相信有鬼的吗 |
[14:17] | Well, I didn’t used to. | 我以前也不相信的 |
[14:19] | And then came the fontana house. | 直到我去了冯塔纳那栋屋子 |
[14:22] | I’m telling you, | 我告诉你啊 |
[14:24] | It seemed like a routine extermination… | 本来只是例行的检查 |
[14:26] | A black widow nest up in the attic. | 阁楼上有一个黑寡妇蜘蛛的窝 |
[14:28] | But the widow. | 可最后那寡妇 |
[14:30] | Turned out to be Mrs. Fontana… | 变成了冯塔纳太太 |
[14:33] | The late Mrs. Fontana. | 是最后的冯塔纳太太本人 |
[14:36] | “Late” Means “Dead.” | 最后就是说已经死了 |
[14:39] | You guys are just trying to scare me. | 你们只是想吓唬我罢了 |
[14:41] | I wish we were, Gabe. I wish we were. | 我倒希望只是吓人 盖比 我希望只是吓人啊 |
[14:45] | Why are you saying everything twice? | 你为什么每句话都要说2遍呢 |
[14:47] | I don’t know, Gabe. | 我不知道 盖比 |
[14:50] | I don’t know. | 不知道啊 |
[14:51] | All right, enough. I don’t believe in ghosts. | 好啦 够啦 我才不相信鬼呢 |
[14:55] | That car is not haunted. And thank you. | 那车根本没闹鬼 谢谢你的钥匙 |
[14:58] | Don’t say you weren’t warned. | 可别说我没警告你哦 |
[15:00] | And remember, if you go in that car, | 记住 上了那车后 |
[15:02] | Beware of classical music, smelly perfume… | 要小心古典音乐 难闻的香水味 |
[15:05] | And murder. | 还有谋杀 |
[15:07] | Dad, nobody was murdered in that car. | 老爸 又没人在车上被谋杀 |
[15:11] | Not yet. | 现在还没有 |
[15:33] | Don’t move. I’m in a relationship crisis. | 别动 我遭遇感情危机了 |
[15:36] | This is your lucky day. I rarely move. | 今天你够走运的 我根本动不起来 |
[15:44] | Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[15:46] | Teddy. | 泰迪 |
[15:48] | What’s going on? Are you cheating on me? | 怎么搞的 你是不是在一脚踏两船 |
[15:52] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[15:53] | I saw you with your arm around that girl. | 我看见你搂着一姑娘 |
[15:58] | You’re cheating on me, aren’t you? | 你在给我搞外遇 是不是啊 |
[16:01] | Attention, everybody. | 大家注意了 |
[16:03] | Juice boy here is a cheater. | 这个泡果汁的伙计是个花心骗子 |
[16:06] | And he never gives me a full serving either. | 而且他给我的杯子从来倒不满 |
[16:09] | Teddy, you’ve got it all wrong. | 泰迪 你完全误会了 |
[16:11] | Oh, okay, so you just put your arm around. | 哦 是吗 那你是不是经常把胳膊搭在 |
[16:13] | All your customers, is that it? | 每个顾客的肩上啊 是不是 |
[16:14] | No, I put my arm around my cousin. | 不是啊 我只是放在我表妹的肩上而已啦 |
[16:16] | Your what? | 你说什么 |
[16:18] | My cousin Skyler. | 我的表妹斯凯勒呀 |
[16:22] | Oh. | 这样啊 |
[16:24] | Your cousin Skyler. | 原来是你的表妹 |
[16:26] | She seems nice. | 她看上去人不错呀 |
[16:29] | It’s okay, everybody. | 乡亲们 没事了 |
[16:32] | She’s just his cousin. | 那只不过是她的表妹 |
[16:35] | So return to your juices. | 喝你们的果汁去吧 |
[16:38] | Look, my break’s over. Maybe you should go. | 你看 我的休息时间过了 你还是走吧 |
[16:40] | Yeah, sure. I’m sorry. | 好的 我很抱歉 |
[16:43] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[16:44] | I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[16:48] | I’m sorry too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[16:51] | It’s the other kid who never fills it up. | 是另外一个小子没给我倒满 |
[16:56] | My own car. | 我自己的车啊 |
[16:59] | The open road, | 广阔的大路啊 |
[17:01] | Freedom, wind in my hair, | 自由啊 风吹着我的头发 |
[17:03] | And it’s all just six years away. | 还有6年就到啦 |
[17:11] | Perfume? No way. | 香水 不是吧 |
[17:22] | Very funny, P.J. | 很不赖嘛 PJ |
[17:25] | PJ PJ P.J.? P.J.? | |
[17:29] | Get out of my car. | 滚出我的车 |
[17:36] | Get out of my car, | 滚出我的车 |
[17:39] | Little boy. | 小男孩 |
[17:42] | Who said that? | 是谁在说话呀 |
[17:44] | Or you can stay with me | 不然你就留下来陪我吧 |
[17:48] | Forever and ever and ever! | 永远永远永远陪着我 |
[17:59] | Mommy! Mommy! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[18:05] | Whew. | 呼 |
[18:07] | That went well. | 很顺利嘛 |
[18:11] | Here, take your stupid car! | 拿去 拿走你这该死的车 |
[18:27] | Hi. You’re Skyler, right? I’m Teddy. | 嗨 你是斯凯勒吧 我是泰迪 |
[18:31] | Oh, right. I saw your picture in Spencer’s wallet. | 啊 对 我在斯宾塞的钱夹里看到你的照片 |
[18:34] | Spencer keeps my picture in his wallet? | 斯宾塞把我的照片放在他的钱夹里哦 |
[18:36] | That’s sweet. | 真贴心 |
[18:38] | Of course I put it in there, | 当然了 其实是我自己放的 |
[18:40] | But it’s so sweet he didn’t throw it out. | 不过他没把那扔掉真是好贴心 |
[18:43] | What have you got there? | 你拿了什么来啊 |
[18:45] | Pie on a stick. | 棍子顶个派 |
[18:46] | Where did you get it? | 从哪里买的啊 |
[18:47] | Pie on a stick. | 那店名就叫”棍子顶个派” |
[18:49] | It’s just my way to say “I’m sorry” To Spencer. | 这是我来跟斯宾塞道歉的礼物 |
[18:51] | Because I kind of freaked out earlier. | 因为之前我有点小题大作 |
[18:52] | I didn’t know you two were cousins. | 我不知道你俩是表兄妹呢 |
[18:54] | I thought you two were cousins. | 我以为你们俩才是表兄妹 |
[18:59] | No, Spencer’s my boyfriend. | 不是呀 斯宾塞是我的男朋友 |
[19:01] | No, Spencer’s my boyfriend. | 不对 斯宾塞是我的男友才是真 |
[19:03] | Uh-oh. | 啊哦 |
[19:05] | So you two have met, huh? | 看来你们俩遇到啦 |
[19:09] | Yeah, turns out we’re cousins. | 对呀 还发现大家是表亲呢 |
[19:12] | Anything you want to say, Spencer? | 你还有什么可说的 斯宾塞 |
[19:17] | A free sample? | 要免费试吃不 |
[19:19] | Sure, I’d love one. | 当然好 给我来点儿 |
[19:21] | Mm, delicious. | 嗯 很好喝 |
[19:24] | You should try some. | 你自己也该尝尝这滋味 |
[19:30] | Don’t forget dessert. | 别忘了还要吃点心 |
[19:33] | Hey, wait. | 喂 等等啊 |
[19:35] | How could you? | 你怎么做的出 |
[19:37] | I’m sorry. I can exp… | 对不起 我可以解释 |
[19:38] | Just don’t. | 别说了 |
[19:47] | Teddy honey, are you okay? | 泰迪宝贝 你还好吗 |
[19:52] | No. | 不好呀 |
[19:56] | Scoot over. | 挪过去些 |
[20:01] | Look, I know this probably won’t make you feel better, | 你看 我知道这样说也许并不能让你好过 |
[20:04] | But I know what you’re going through. | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[20:06] | So you had your heart broken too? | 那你也曾这样心碎过吗 |
[20:10] | I did. By Warren snodgrass. | 我有过呀 被兔草德狠狠伤过 |
[20:13] | Warren snodgrass? | 养兔场的草 什么怪名字啊 |
[20:16] | Yeah, he was a lot cuter than he sounds. | 哦 他本人比他名字听上去要可爱的多 |
[20:20] | Anyway, I was madly in love with him. | 话说回来 我那时真是疯狂爱着他 |
[20:22] | And then one day out of the blue. | 接着有一天突然措手不及的 |
[20:24] | He dumped me for Kim Brooks. | 他为了金·布鲁克斯而甩了我 |
[20:26] | I was devastated. | 我真是太伤心了 |
[20:28] | So how did you deal with it? | 那你最后怎么挺住的 |
[20:30] | I didn’t. | 我没挺住呀 |
[20:32] | I was a mess, thought my life was over. | 那时我也弄的一团糟 想着我的人生算是完了 |
[20:35] | But then I started dating. | 可后来我还是又开始约会了 |
[20:38] | This tall, blond goof ball named Bob. | 和那个高个儿的金发傻缺叫大包的好上了 |
[20:41] | Dad? | 老爸吗 |
[20:42] | No, Bob diddlebock. | 不是 是大包·波克酒 |
[20:45] | But he introduced me to dad. | 不过是他介绍我认识了你爸 |
[20:47] | Look, honey, the point is. | 听着 宝贝 重点就是 |
[20:49] | If I hadn’t had my heart broken, | 如果我没有那时的心碎 |
[20:51] | I never would have met your father. | 就不会遇见你们的父亲了 |
[20:52] | Then I would have never been born. | 那我也就不会出生了 |
[20:56] | And I wouldn’t be so sad right now. | 现在也就不会这么伤心了 |
[20:59] | Oh, no no, honey. | 哦 别别 宝贝 |
[21:02] | Oh, it’s terrible, I know. | 啊 是很难受 我知道的 |
[21:05] | It stinks. | 简直糟透了 |
[21:07] | But you know what, babe? | 可是你知道吗 宝贝 |
[21:09] | It will get better. I promise. | 我保证一切都会好的 |
[21:15] | Hi, Charlie. I’m here with your sister. | 小查莉啊 我在这陪着你的姐姐呢 |
[21:18] | Who’s having her first broken heart. | 她第一次失恋啦 |
[21:21] | My first? | 第一次而已 |
[21:23] | There’s gonna be more? | 难道以后还会再有啊 |
[21:25] | No, honey, this is it. | 不不 宝贝 不会有了 |
[21:29] | Anyway, by the time you’re watching this, | 不管如何 等到你看到这段的时候 |
[21:32] | You might be experiencing your first heartbreak. | 你也许也在经历自己的第一次心碎时刻 |
[21:35] | So just remember, it always gets better. | 所以只要记住 未来终将美好 |
[21:38] | And I just wanted to say. | 我只想告诉你 |
[21:41] | You were right about Spencer. | 你对斯宾塞的感觉是正确的 |
[21:43] | It’s too bad you won’t have a little sister. | 真糟糕你没有这样一个小妹妹 |
[21:45] | Looking out for you when you’re my age, | 可以等你到了我这年纪时在旁照看你 |
[21:48] | Although we never know. | 尽管我们还不晓得呢(妈妈也许会再生) |
[21:50] | Oh, we know. | 绝对不会有了啦 |
[21:52] | Good luck, Charlie. | 祝你好运啰 小查莉 |
[22:04] | What the…? | 什么啊 |
[22:06] | I’m sorry. | 对不起啊 |
[22:08] | Leave me alone. | 放过我吧 |
[22:13] | No. | 不要啊 |
[22:15] | No-o-o! | 不要啊 |
[22:29] | You such a good sister. | 你真是最棒的小妹妹 |
[22:32] | Come here. Come here | 过来亲一个 mua |