时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | -Thanks for the ride home, Evan. -Sure. | -埃文 谢谢你载我回家 -小意思 |
[00:10] | You didn’t mind sitting through my practice? | 你看我练习不觉得很无聊吗 |
[00:12] | Oh, no no no, not at all. | 噢 不不不 一点也不无聊 |
[00:14] | You look cute in your uniform. | 你穿队服时好帅啊 |
[00:16] | -I’m on the swim team. -Yeah. | -我在游泳队 -是啊 |
[00:22] | -Hey. -Oh, uh, Evan, this is my brother Gabe. | -嘿 -噢 埃文 这是我老弟 盖比 |
[00:26] | -Gabe, this is Evan. – Wait a minute. | -盖比 这位是埃文 -等一下 |
[00:29] | -Don’t I know you from somewhere? -I don’t think so. | -我看你好眼熟啊 -你肯定看走眼了 |
[00:32] | I’ve definitely seen you before. | 我以前绝对见过你 |
[00:34] | Hey, why don’t you go check your room? | 嘿 不如检查下你的房间 |
[00:36] | Lots of really good clues there. | 一定会发现不少线索的 |
[00:38] | -I should get going. See you tomorrow? -Bye. | -我该走了 明天见 -拜 |
[00:41] | Yeah. | 拜 |
[00:42] | Oh god. Thanks a lot. | 亲娘啊 我谢你 |
[00:46] | What did I do? | 我又怎么了 |
[00:46] | He’s been driving me home every day for the past two weeks. | 过去的两周里 他每天都载我回家 |
[00:49] | I think he was finally going to ask me out | 本以为今天会是我们的初次约会 |
[00:51] | Until you scared him off with all your talking | 谁又想到你那诡异的言语以及行为 |
[00:53] | And pointing and… | 把他给吓跑了… |
[00:56] | I’m sorry, but he looks familiar. | 抱歉了 但他看起来真的很眼熟 |
[01:00] | Was he my camp counselor? | 难道是我以前的夏令营辅导员 |
[01:02] | No no no, he seemed afraid of me, | 不是不是 他看起来好像怕我 |
[01:05] | But not that afraid of me. | 但又不是那种害怕 |
[01:09] | Why would a totally hot guy like Evan know you? | 像埃文这么帅的小伙怎么会认识你呢 |
[01:12] | What’s wrong with me? Slegowart! | 我知道了 斯莱格沃特 |
[01:14] | You say things like “slegowart.” | 你说话就像“斯莱格沃特” |
[01:16] | No no, slegowart is a character in pokeo. | 不不 斯莱格沃特是口袋游戏王中的角色 |
[01:19] | That’s how I know evan– from the game store. | 这就是为什么我认识埃文了 在游戏店 |
[01:23] | Evan plays pokeo? | 埃文玩口袋游戏王 |
[01:25] | That nerdy card game with those stupid cartoon creatures? | 那些有白痴卡通生物的脑残纸牌游戏 |
[01:28] | No. | 不是 |
[01:30] | Evan plays pokeo, the fantasy card game | 埃文玩的口袋游戏王 乃超酷纸牌游戏 |
[01:33] | That requires a keen level of skill and strategy. | 该纸牌游戏需要具备高超的技术和出色的战略 |
[01:38] | But why would Evan play that? That’s for little kids. | 但埃文为什么要玩那玩意 那都是小孩玩的 |
[01:40] | Wigimon is for little kids. | 数码宝贝才是给小孩玩的 |
[01:43] | Pokeo is for nine and up. | 口袋游戏王是给九岁及九岁以上儿童玩的 |
[01:48] | How is that possible? | 坑爹呐 |
[01:50] | Now the cute hot guy is a secret nerd? | 如今大帅哥变成呆子了 |
[01:54] | Well, many of us in the world of fantasy card games | 其实 这世上的许多纸牌游戏 |
[01:57] | Are considered quite attractive. | 还是很引人入胜的 |
[02:04] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[02:06] | Running late, and dad jokes | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[02:07] | Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[02:10] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上眼 咬口早餐 |
[02:12] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[02:14] | There it is up on the roof | 哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上 |
[02:17] | I’ve been there, I’ve survived | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[02:21] | So just take my advice | 所以听取我的建议 |
[02:24] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:26] | Things are crazy | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[02:27] | But I know your future’s bright | 可是我知道你会有美好将来 |
[02:30] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:32] | There’s no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
[02:34] | Everything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[02:36] | Your life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
[02:39] | But trust me it comes back around | 但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[02:43] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[02:47] | Hang in there, baby. | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[03:17] | -Mom’s home! -Hey, honey! | -老妈回来了 -嘿 亲爱的 |
[03:20] | Hey, the banquet’s tonight. Did you rent me a tux? | 嘿 今晚有宴会 你给我租到晚礼服了吗 |
[03:22] | -It’s right over there. -Okay. | -就在那 -太好了 |
[03:24] | Did you get me the one that makes me look like james bond? | 是那种让我看起来像是詹姆斯·邦德的礼服吗 |
[03:25] | Yeah, honey, I got you the magic tux. | 是的 亲爱的 我给你租了魔幻礼服 |
[03:28] | Mom, did you type my report? | 妈 你给我打印报告了吗 |
[03:30] | You know, because of my broken finger? | 你知道我手指受伤了 |
[03:31] | -Yes, I typed your report. -What’s it about? | -是的 我打印好了 -报告是讲什么的 |
[03:33] | -The civil war. -What’s my take? | -内战 -我还应该了解什么 |
[03:35] | -Why don’t you read it? -No, that’s the teacher’s job. | -你干嘛不自己看 -算了 那是老师的工作 |
[03:39] | Mom, I’m hungry. Is there anything to eat? | 妈 我饿了 有啥能吃的吗 |
[03:41] | What’s that thing filled with food right next to you? | 你看你旁边有什么能喂饱你的吗 |
[03:43] | Dad? | 老爸吗 |
[03:46] | Hey, mom, could you help out | 嘿 老妈 周六早上能帮我 |
[03:48] | With my school car wash on Saturday morning? | 去下学校组织的洗车活动吗 |
[03:49] | Honey, that’s my only day off work. | 宝贝 那是我唯一的休息日 |
[03:51] | Perfect. So you’re free. | 太好了 看来你有时间了 |
[03:52] | All right, bring your own chamois. | 好了 带上你自己的擦布 |
[03:53] | Okay okay, stop. | 好了 好了 打住 |
[03:55] | I need five minutes of peace, please. | 请给我五分钟的安宁 |
[03:59] | That is a wonderful idea. You just sit there and relax. | 说得太好了 你尽管坐在那里放松好了 |
[04:03] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[04:08] | -I’m not seeing the bow tie– -oh my– okay, come on. Let’s go, charlie. | -我怎么没看见领结 -天啊 好了 查莉咱俩走 |
[04:11] | You’re the only one who isn’t annoying me right now. | 你现在是唯一不招我烦的了 |
[04:15] | There’s no cover page. | 怎么没有封面啊 |
[04:22] | Where’s my nose? | 我的鼻子在哪 |
[04:24] | That’s my nose. That’s great. | 猜对了 太好了 |
[04:25] | What else do you know? Where’s my ear? | 看看你还有什么本事 我的耳朵在哪 |
[04:28] | That’s my ear. | 又对了 |
[04:30] | Where’s my eye? | 我的眼睛呢 |
[04:32] | Ow! Ow. Oh my gosh. | 嗷 疼啊 老天啊 |
[04:35] | -Wow, she got me. Ow. -What? | -哇噢 被她整了 疼啊 -怎么了 |
[04:38] | Ow, Charlie poked me in the eye. | 嗷 查莉捅到我的眼睛了 |
[04:40] | Oh, I can’t open my eye. Bob, it really hurts. | 噢 我睁不开眼睛了 鲍伯 疼死了 |
[04:44] | Mom, maybe you should get it checked out. | 老妈 也许你应该去医院检查下 |
[04:46] | Teddy, I’m a nurse. | 泰迪 我可是个护士 |
[04:47] | I don’t need you to tell me | 我不需要你告诉我 |
[04:49] | When I need to get something checked out. | 什么时候去检查 |
[04:50] | Bob, I need to get this checked out. | 鲍伯 我需要检查下 |
[04:57] | Well, Amy, it doesn’t look like your cornea is scratched. | 好了 艾米 看来你的眼角膜并无大碍 |
[05:01] | I’m going to prescribe some drops. | 我给你开点眼药水 |
[05:04] | Wear this eyepatch overnight and you’ll be good to go. | 你需要整晚都戴这个眼罩 祝你早日康复 |
[05:06] | You mean go, as in go home? | 你说康复 在家里康复吗 |
[05:09] | Well, that’s good news, isn’t it? | 难道这不好吗 |
[05:11] | Well, home is where the cooking and cleaning | 那个 回家就代表着烧饭 打扫 |
[05:15] | And laundry and homework and husband and kids and– | 洗衣 家庭作业 老公和孩子们 |
[05:18] | I don’t wanna go home. | 我可不想回家 |
[05:21] | But there’s nothing wrong with you. | 但你又没病 |
[05:23] | Well, with your eye. | 我是说你的眼睛 |
[05:27] | Can’t you just keep me overnight for observation? | 我就不能留院观察一宿吗 |
[05:32] | Amy, as a nurse you know that’s not appropriate. | 艾米 身为护士 你应该知道这并不合适 |
[05:35] | This is not a hotel. | 这里又不是旅馆 |
[05:38] | You know what else isn’t appropriate, dr. Meyers? | 你知道还有什么不合适的吗 迈耶斯医生 |
[05:41] | Telling people you’re working at the free clinic | 告诉人们你在免费诊所上班期间 |
[05:43] | When you’re really playing 18 holes | 却在丹佛乡村俱乐部 |
[05:45] | At the denver country club. | 打高尔夫球 |
[05:48] | I think you’ll enjoy room 207. | 我觉着207房挺适合你 |
[05:59] | Where’s mom? | 老妈去哪了 |
[06:01] | Oh no, she didn’t make it, did she? | 噢不 她的那什么是不是没有了 |
[06:03] | Your mom is going to be fine. | 你妈没事了 |
[06:05] | No, I’m talking about the meatloaf. | 不是 我在说烘肉卷 |
[06:08] | She didn’t make it, did she? | 她是不是根本没做烘肉卷 |
[06:10] | You know, the concern you have for the woman | 看来 你对这位赐予你生命的女人 |
[06:14] | Who gave birth to you is overwhelming. | 的关心还真是惊天地 泣鬼神啊 |
[06:16] | She was going to wrap it in bacon. | 她打算把它裹在培根里 |
[06:19] | Really? | 真的 |
[06:21] | Wait a minute. What am I thinking about? | 等一下 我瞎想什么呢 |
[06:23] | I’ve got my banquet tonight. | 我今晚有宴会的 |
[06:25] | Hey, you wanna come with? | 嘿 你想来吗 |
[06:27] | Denver pest control association puts on quite a do. | 丹佛害虫控制协会将上演一出好戏 |
[06:31] | -I don’t know. -Why not? | -没想好呢 -何乐而不为呢 |
[06:33] | Because I had trouble staying awake during that sentence. | 因为听完那句话还能保持清醒对我来说还真不容易 |
[06:38] | Are you telling me you don’t wanna see your old man | 是说你不想看到你老爸我 |
[06:40] | Win the exterminator of the year award? | 赢得年度最佳灭虫者奖吗 |
[06:42] | Oh right, that award you think you’re going to win every year, | 好了 你觉着你每年都会赢得那个奖项 |
[06:45] | But you don’t because Murray always does. | 但是从没实现过 因为默里总是蝉联该奖项 |
[06:47] | Look, there is no way that the same guy | 听着 不可能某人可以 |
[06:50] | -Can win every year. -Why not? | -一直蝉联该奖项 -为什么不成 |
[06:52] | The same guy loses every year. | 某人和该奖项就是一直无缘啊 |
[06:54] | All right, you know what? Enough about murray. | 算了 告诉你吧 默里什么的就别谈了 |
[06:56] | Do you wanna see your father win the award or not? | 你就不想看到你的父亲上台领奖吗 |
[06:59] | Murray’s my dad? | 难道默里是我的父亲 |
[07:08] | Mom? | 老妈 |
[07:09] | Oh my– | 天啊 |
[07:14] | How are you feeling? | 感觉好点了吗 |
[07:15] | -Oh, a little better. -Yeah? | -噢 好点了 -是吗 |
[07:18] | But I miss you and charlie and… | 但是我好想念你还有查莉还有… |
[07:21] | The others. | 其他人 |
[07:24] | I’m glad one of us is doing well. | 很高兴我不是其他人里面的 |
[07:26] | That’s nice. | 很好 |
[07:29] | Thank you for coming. | 感谢前来探望 |
[07:31] | Mom, I just got here. | 老妈 我刚来啊 |
[07:33] | Oh right. Ha. Well, how are you? | 也是 哈 好吧 你怎么样了 |
[07:37] | Well, actually there’s this boy Evan | 这个嘛 我看上了个男生 |
[07:42] | That I really like, but, um… | 叫埃文 但是… |
[07:44] | I found out something kind of disturbing about him. | 他的有些事让我很是郁闷 |
[07:46] | He’s into pokeo. | 他爱玩口袋游戏王 |
[07:48] | Pokeo? That thing Gabe likes? | 口袋游戏王 就是盖比爱玩的那个 |
[07:51] | Well, honey, what would you see in a guy like that? | 宝贝 你看上他哪点了 |
[07:54] | Well, this is Evan at a swim meet. | 看 这是埃文游泳比赛时候的照片 |
[07:58] | Yeah, that explains that. | 好呀 这倒解释了很多疑问 |
[08:02] | Well, honey, no one’s perfect. Everyone has their flaws. | 宝贝 人无完人 每个人都有瑕疵 |
[08:05] | You think I was thrilled when I found out your father was into bugs? | 你觉着当我发现你爸是灭虫的后很兴奋吗 |
[08:07] | But you got over it? | 但你熬过去了吗 |
[08:10] | Yeah, that’s what I did– got over it. | 是的 那就是我所做的 熬过去 |
[08:14] | Look, honey, relationships are about compromise. | 听着 宝贝 恋爱意味着宽容对方 |
[08:17] | If you really like this guy, | 如果你真心喜欢他 |
[08:18] | Try being interested in things he’s interested in. | 你就要爱屋及乌 |
[08:21] | On my second date with your father | 在我和你爸第二次约会的时候 |
[08:23] | I threw out three facts about bark beetles. | 我对他侃侃而谈了三个有关树皮甲虫的知识 |
[08:25] | Ha ha, the man was mine. | 哈哈 他就被我降服了 |
[08:28] | Well, I’ve taken up enough of your time. | 好了 我已经占用你足够多的时间了 |
[08:34] | Mom, didn’t you get poked in the other eye? | 老妈 你不是另外的那只眼睛受伤了吗 |
[08:36] | No no, it was– it was this eye. | 不不不 就是这只眼睛 |
[08:38] | I’m pretty sure it was the other one. | 我很确定是另外那只 |
[08:40] | No no no no. | 不是 不是 |
[08:41] | Oh gosh, let mama rest, dear. | 噢天啊 宝贝 让老娘我休息休息 |
[08:44] | Let mama rest. | 让老娘我休息休息 |
[08:51] | Okay, let’s do this one more time. | 好了 咱们再来一遍 |
[08:55] | I’m putting down my dragony card. | 如果我出快龙卡 |
[08:58] | What’s your counterattack? | 你该出什么卡 |
[09:00] | Um… | 呃… |
[09:02] | -Weepok? -Weepok? | -独角虫卡 -独角虫卡 |
[09:05] | You played a weepok when you could have played a scalamaster? | 你有沙拉曼斯卡不出 却出独角虫卡 |
[09:10] | Scalamaster– that’s– that’s the octopus dude | 沙拉曼斯 就是那个长着吸盘的 |
[09:14] | With the suction cup thingies? | 章鱼哥吗 |
[09:16] | Vortexes. They’re called vortexes. | 漩涡 那东西叫漩涡 |
[09:21] | You know what? I can’t work with you. | 告诉你吧 我不和你玩了 |
[09:22] | You have no respect for the mythical world of dort. | 你对神话世界没有一点敬意 |
[09:26] | Oh no. | 噢不要 |
[09:27] | Gabe, please, just give me one more chance. | 盖比 请再给我一次机会吧 |
[09:29] | Forget it. Forget it. | 算了吧 算了 |
[09:31] | -This is hopeless. -You’re right. | -无药可救了 -说的没错 |
[09:33] | I feel like Gasio going up against Misrod. | 我感觉就像加西欧对抗密斯罗德 |
[09:36] | Wait a minute. That wasn’t wrong. | 等下 你说对了 |
[09:40] | -It wasn’t? -No no. | -没说错吗 -没有没有 |
[09:42] | Gasio would have no chance against misrod because? | 加西欧无力对抗密斯罗德 因为 |
[09:46] | Because grass power is no match for volcano power? | 因为火系克草系 |
[09:50] | Yes yes yes! | 没错 没错 |
[09:54] | Wow, teachers really do make a difference. | 哇噢 老师真的可以改变你 |
[10:07] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[10:15] | Honey? Hey. | 亲爱的 嘿 |
[10:18] | How are you feeling, sweetie? | 感觉怎么样了 亲爱的 |
[10:19] | I’ve been better. | 好多了 |
[10:21] | Well, I got something that’s going to help cheer you up. | 我给你带来了一些可以让你振作起来的东西 |
[10:26] | Tada! | 看 |
[10:28] | Exterminator of the year! | 年度最佳灭虫者 |
[10:31] | You won? That is fantastic! | 你赢了 太不可思议了 |
[10:33] | Oh, honey, I’m so proud of you! | 噢 亲爱的 我太为你骄傲了 |
[10:35] | I gave a great big speech and everything. | 我的获奖感言无与伦比 |
[10:37] | -Aw, did you say something nice about me? -Of course I did. | -噢 你在台上表扬我了吗 -当然了 |
[10:40] | P.J., he got the whole thing recorded on his phone. | PJ 他用手机录下了全过程 |
[10:42] | -Show her the speech. -Yeah, let me see it. | -快拿给你妈看看 -是啊 快让我看看 |
[10:44] | Dad, can I speak to you outside for a second? | 爸爸 我可以和你去外面说说话吗 |
[10:46] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -好吧 |
[10:49] | – What the heck are you doing? – Go go go. | -你到底在做什么 -走走走 |
[10:54] | – You can’t show mom that video. – Why not? | -你不能让妈妈看那段视频 -为什么不 |
[10:56] | – Because you don’t thank her. – Oh, that’s ridiculous. | -因为你没有感谢她 -太好笑了 |
[10:59] | – You don’t even mention her. – Of course I did. | -你甚至都没有提到她 -我当然提到了 |
[11:03] | Let’s take a look. | 让我们看一看 |
[11:05] | Okay. Oh, man, where do I start? | 好吧 我该从哪儿开始 |
[11:08] | Oh yeah, in your face, Murray! | 哦也 当着你的面 默里 |
[11:12] | Huh? | 啊 |
[11:14] | I want to– | 我想 |
[11:16] | You know what? I want to– | 你知道什么 我想 |
[11:17] | I want to thank my kids p.J., teddy, gabe, charlie, | 我想谢谢我的孩子PJ 泰迪 盖比 查莉 |
[11:22] | Who make me want to work so hard every day. | 他们是让我每天努力工作的动力 |
[11:26] | Oh, and how about a shout-out to all the bugs out there, huh? | 赞美下那边的虫子怎么样 |
[11:30] | Without whom none of us would be here. | 因为没有它们我们就不会在这里了 |
[11:34] | Most importantly I want to thank | 最重要的是我想谢谢 |
[11:36] | One very special lady tonight– | 今晚一位非常特别的女士 |
[11:39] | My waitress! Iris! | 我的女助手 艾瑞斯 |
[11:41] | Keep ’em comin’, baby! | 继续努力 宝贝 |
[11:44] | I’m a winner! | 我是大赢家 |
[11:52] | Wow, that’s not good. | 哦 大事不好 |
[11:55] | Oh man. | 老天爷啊 |
[11:58] | What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么办 |
[12:00] | – You could tell mom the truth. – Or? | -你可以告诉妈妈真相 -或者 |
[12:05] | I could tell mom the truth? | 我可以告诉妈妈真相 |
[12:09] | Or? | 或者 |
[12:12] | We could sneak out of here and think of something later? | 我们可以偷偷从这儿溜出去 一会儿再想这些 |
[12:15] | Ding ding ding ding. | 叮叮叮叮 |
[12:31] | Thanks again for giving me a ride. | 再次感谢你送我回来 |
[12:34] | Thanks again for waiting till my swim practice was over. | 再次感谢你一直等到我的游泳训练结束 |
[12:36] | Thank me? Thank you. | 谢我什么 谢谢你自己吧 |
[12:39] | – Same time tomorrow? – Yeah, sounds good. | -明天还是这时候 -听起来不错 |
[12:43] | – All right. – Hey, could you do me a favor | -好吧 -你能帮我个忙吗 |
[12:46] | And grab my keys out of my backpack? | 帮我把钥匙从我的背包里拿出来 |
[12:47] | Sure. | 好的 |
[12:52] | You have pokeo cards? | 你有口袋游戏王牌 |
[12:54] | Oh no, you weren’t supposed to see those. | 不 你不能看这些 |
[12:56] | I’m so embarrassed. | 真不好意思 |
[13:00] | Don’t be. I’m into pokeo too. | 没什么 我也在玩口袋游戏王 |
[13:03] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[13:04] | I didn’t want to say anything because… | 我不想提及此事 因为 |
[13:08] | I was afraid you’d think I was weird. | 我怕你会认为我很奇怪 |
[13:10] | Wait, yeah, that’s why I didn’t want to say anything to you. | 等等 那也正是我不想提及此事的原因 |
[13:13] | My dream is to become a level-four card master | 我的梦想是成为一个四级纸牌大师 |
[13:16] | And earn my gorgonic shield. | 赢得我的蛇发女怪盾牌 |
[13:18] | That’s my dream. | 那也是我的梦想 |
[13:20] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[13:22] | Will you go out with me? | 你可以和我一起出去吗 |
[13:25] | Does scalamaster have vortexes? | 沙拉曼斯卡有涡旋吗 |
[13:27] | Yeah. | 有的 |
[13:34] | Are you sure this is going to work? | 你确定这有用吗 |
[13:36] | Trust me, it’s going to look exactly like your real acceptance speech. | 相信我 它看着会很像你真正的获奖感言的 |
[13:39] | But you might want to move charlie. | 但你也许想把查莉移走 |
[13:41] | Huh? Oh okay. | 啊 好的 |
[13:44] | Come here, sweetie. Come on. | 到这儿来 亲爱的 过来 |
[13:46] | Let’s help daddy deceive mommy. | 我们帮爸爸骗骗妈妈 |
[13:50] | Okay let’s make some magic, bobby. | 让我们变些戏法 鲍比 |
[13:51] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了 -是的 |
[13:52] | – Okay. – Okay. | -是的 |
[13:55] | On. Action! | 开始 |
[13:57] | Hey hey! Hey, okay, whoo. | 嘿嘿嘿 |
[14:01] | I have– no. No no no. | 我有 不不不 |
[14:03] | I want to– | 我想 |
[14:05] | I want to thank my wife amy b. Duncan. | 我想谢谢我的妻子艾米·邓肯 |
[14:09] | Cut. Dad, you are stiff as a board. | 停 爸爸 你就像块木头一样僵硬 |
[14:12] | – Help me. – Show me some emotion. | -帮帮我 -来点感情 |
[14:15] | Okay. All right, action. | 好的 准备好 开始 |
[14:19] | Thank you for this award. | 非常感谢颁这个奖给我 |
[14:22] | This is one of the great moments of my life. | 这是我生命中最重要的时刻之一 |
[14:24] | Cut. I gotta take this. | 停 我要接一下电话 |
[14:27] | Hello? | 你好 |
[14:28] | Oh no, I’m not doing anything. | 没有 我现在一点也不忙 |
[14:30] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[14:38] | Sorry I had to bring charlie on our first date. | 抱歉 我们的初次约会我得把查莉带去 |
[14:40] | I kind of thought my mom would be out of the hospital by now. | 我还以为我妈妈现在已经从医院回来了 |
[14:43] | Actually I’m excited you brought her. | 其实我很高兴你带她来 |
[14:44] | She’s going to make this even better. | 她会让约会变得更美好 |
[14:46] | Yeah, what is this anyway? What are we doing? | 是啊 这什么意思 我们在做什么 |
[14:48] | – We’re going to larp. – Larp? | -我们玩Larp -Larp |
[14:51] | “larp” stands for “live action role-play.” | “larp”就是真人角色扮演 |
[14:53] | Anyone can play pokeo with cards, | 任何人都可以用纸牌玩口袋游戏王 |
[14:55] | But when you put on the costumes and you act it out, | 但是当你玩起角色扮演时 |
[14:58] | It takes it to a whole new level. | 就把它带到了一个全新的水平 |
[14:59] | Oh, you’re joking, right? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[15:02] | Oh, you’re not joking. | 噢 你不是在开玩笑 |
[15:05] | Guys, this is teddy and charlie. | 伙计们 这是泰迪和查莉 |
[15:07] | Teddy and Charlie, this is Slugmar, | 泰迪查莉 这是斯莱格玛 |
[15:10] | Weepok, Scalamaster, and Gulagon. | 独角虫 沙拉曼斯卡还有古拉贡 |
[15:14] | You brought girls. We’ve never had girls. | 你居然带了个女孩 我们从来没有过女孩 |
[15:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:20] | Well, since we’re not really dressed | 既然我们没有穿 |
[15:23] | For the whole larping thing, | 真人角色扮演的衣服 |
[15:25] | Charlie and I are just going to go sit over here while you guys play. | 你们玩的时候 查莉和我会坐在那边 |
[15:28] | Oh, no no no, don’t worry. I thought of everything. | 不不不 别着急 我都想好了 |
[15:36] | And the best part is we’re out in public. | 最给力的是我们在公开场合 |
[15:45] | Oh, bad news, mom. | 噢 坏消息 妈妈 |
[15:48] | You got a b- on my civil war report. | 我的内战报告得了个B |
[15:51] | Not your best work. | 这不是你的最佳水平 |
[15:52] | I’ll try harder next time. | 下回我会更努力的 |
[15:55] | So, honey, ready to see my big speech? | 所以 亲爱的 准备好看我的演讲了吗 |
[16:00] | That I shot with my phone… | 我用我的电话拍的 |
[16:02] | At the hotel… | 在饭店… |
[16:04] | The other night. | 那天晚上 |
[16:06] | Just hit “play.” | 快点播放吧 |
[16:08] | thank you, thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 |
[16:10] | Thank you, denver pest control association. | 谢谢 丹佛害虫控制协会 |
[16:13] | Not a very nice hotel this year. | 今年的饭店不是很好 |
[16:15] | Uh, it’s budget cuts. | 呃 预算缩减 |
[16:18] | You know, winning an award like this is incredible, | 你知道 赢得一个像这样的奖项很不可思议 |
[16:23] | But I’m already a winner | 但是我却成为了获奖者 |
[16:25] | Because of my wonderful wife amy. | 因为我出色的妻子艾米 |
[16:29] | When I think about this amazing woman… | 当我想起这为伟大的女人… |
[16:35] | I get all emotional. | 我很激动 |
[16:38] | Wait, what is that? | 等等 那是什么 |
[16:40] | P.J., rewind. | PJ 倒回去 |
[16:44] | There, pause. | 这里 停 |
[16:48] | – Bob, what’s going on? – All right, look… | -鲍伯 怎么回事 -好吧 听着… |
[16:55] | Honey, the truth is in all the excitement of that night | 亲爱的 事实是在那个满是奖杯和灯光的 |
[16:59] | With the award and the lights– | 兴奋之夜里 |
[17:01] | I don’t know. | 怎么说呢 |
[17:03] | I just– I forgot to thank you. | 我只是 我忘记感谢你 |
[17:06] | And then we made the tape to cover up the lie | 然后我们做了这卷带子掩盖这个谎言 |
[17:09] | And I just– I’m really really sorry. | 我 我真的真的很对不起 |
[17:12] | Look, bob, I really– I appreciate the effort, | 听着 鲍伯 我真的 我感谢你的努力 |
[17:15] | But why did you have to lie to me? | 但是你为什么得向我撒谎 |
[17:17] | I mean if we don’t have honesty, | 我是说如果我们之间没有了真诚 |
[17:20] | What do we have here? | 那我们还有什么 |
[17:21] | What do we have here? | 我们这里还有什么 |
[17:24] | Mom, according to your chart, | 老妈 根据这张表 |
[17:27] | It says there’s nothing wrong with your eye | 你的眼睛没有任何问题 |
[17:30] | And you should have gone home yesterday. | 你昨天就应该回家了 |
[17:37] | Hey, you wanna pretend the last minute of our lives never happened? | 嘿 愿意忘掉我们上一分钟所说过的话吗 |
[17:40] | What last minute? | 什么上一分钟 |
[17:49] | Our two peoples have been in conflict for many years. | 我们两族已经交战多年 |
[17:52] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[17:54] | Today the final battle begins. | 今天是最后的决战了 |
[18:01] | Chicapu is supposed to say, “assume the positions | 切卡普应该说“接受体罚 |
[18:03] | And prepare for the gorgonic war.” | 准备高更尼克之战” |
[18:05] | -Charlie, say “go.” -Go! | -查莉 说“开始” -开始 |
[18:09] | Chicapu has spoken. Let the battle commence! | 切卡普已经说了 开始战斗了 |
[18:12] | Wardart, come quick! | 沃达特 快点 |
[18:17] | Ha! Feel my wrath, you knaves! | 哈 感受下我的愤怒吧 你这无赖 |
[18:20] | Never! Vengeance will be mine in the name of gorgon. | 决不 以高更之名 复仇之魂是我的 |
[18:24] | Hey, Evan, Evan, what am I supposed to do? | 嘿 埃文 埃文 我要怎么做 |
[18:28] | -Reality! -For crying out loud. | -回到现实了 -搞什么飞机 |
[18:31] | You can’t call me by my human name. | 你不能用我的人类名字叫我 |
[18:34] | – I’m slegowart. – I’m sorry, slegowart. | -我是斯莱格沃特 -抱歉 斯莱格沃特 |
[18:37] | No, now I’m evan. | 又错了 我现在是埃文 |
[18:40] | Okay, guys, we’ve been in reality for too long. | 好了 伙计们 我们已经在现实中太久了 |
[18:42] | Game on! | 游戏开始 |
[18:45] | Ooh! | 哦 |
[18:48] | I am wounded. | 我受伤了 |
[18:50] | Chicapu, you’re a worthy adversary indeed. | 切卡普 你真的是个不错的对手 |
[18:55] | Quick, wardart, throw your fireball. | 快点儿 把你的火球扔出去 |
[18:58] | No, not at me. No, not– | 不 别对着我扔 别 |
[19:02] | Ha ha, dead! You are dead. | 哈哈 死了 你死了 |
[19:05] | What is wrong with you? | 你到底怎么搞的 |
[19:08] | Well, you told me to throw it. | 是你告诉我扔的 |
[19:09] | Not at me. I’m out of the game now. | 别朝我扔啊 我已经在游戏中被你打死了 |
[19:12] | Well, can’t you just call backsies or something? | 难道不能重玩什么的吗 |
[19:14] | Backsies? What are you, five? | 重玩 你多大了 五岁吗 |
[19:17] | Oh, I’m five? | 噢 我五岁 |
[19:20] | You’re the one running around the park | 你才是那个围着公园跑 |
[19:22] | Dressed like a giant frog. | 穿得像个大青蛙的人 |
[19:25] | I am a magic toad. | 我是一只魔法蟾蜍 |
[19:28] | Yes yes, you are, | 是是 你是 |
[19:30] | Which means I must now leave | 也就是说我必须现在离开 |
[19:32] | The mythical land of nerdingham, | 这片诺丁汉姆的神话大陆了 |
[19:34] | For I have lost interest | 因为我已经失去兴趣了 |
[19:36] | No matter how good thou looketh in a swimsuit. | 不论你穿着泳衣有多好看 |
[19:39] | Chicapu, away! | 切卡普 咱们走 |
[19:44] | Come here, you. Okay. | 过来 好的 |
[19:46] | So you brought that girl here on a date? | 这么说来你把那个女孩带这来约会的 |
[19:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:52] | So it’s almost as if I were on a date. | 这几乎就像是我在约会 |
[20:07] | Hey, charlie. | 嗨 查莉 |
[20:09] | Listen, when you get to be my age, | 听着 等你像我这么大了 |
[20:11] | Don’t pretend to be someone you’re not just to impress a guy. | 不要为了给一个男孩留下好印象而假装成别人 |
[20:14] | I just learned that. | 我刚刚学到的 |
[20:15] | I also learned that if you walk home from the park | 我也学到了如果你穿得像只巨型小鸡 |
[20:18] | Dressed like a giant chicken, | 从公园走路回家 |
[20:20] | You’re going to be chased by a dog. | 你会被狗追的 |
[20:24] | Hey, did you touch my pokeo cards? | 你碰我的口袋游戏王牌了吗 |
[20:28] | -No. -Liar! | -没有 -撒谎 |
[20:30] | There’s a bent corner on my slugmar card. | 我的斯莱格玛牌有一个角被折弯了 |
[20:34] | Mom! | 老妈 |
[20:39] | Oh, one more thing. | 噢 还有一件事 |
[20:41] | If you fall for a guy with something in common with gabe, | 如果你喜欢上一个和盖比有些像的家伙 |
[20:44] | Good luck, charlie. | 那就祝你好运喽 小查莉 |
[20:59] | -Lewis! -Hello, mr. D. | -刘易斯 -你好 邓肯先生 |
[21:01] | Come on in. | 进来 |
[21:03] | Hey, teddy, lewis is here. | 嗨 泰迪 刘易斯来了 |
[21:05] | Actually I came here to talk to you, Bob. | 其实我来是有些话和你说 鲍伯 |
[21:07] | -Can I call you Bob? -Can you? | -我可以叫你鲍伯吗 -可以吗 |
[21:11] | It would be my pleasure. | 这将是我的荣幸 |
[21:13] | Well, Bob, as you know | 鲍伯 正如你所知道的 |
[21:16] | I’ve been spending a lot of time with Teddy | 我和泰迪在一起已经很长时间了 |
[21:18] | And things are going very well. | 关系也发展的非常好 |
[21:21] | And Amy and I are absolutely thrilled about that. | 艾米和我都很高兴 |
[21:25] | My future is bright, sir. | 我的未来很光明啊 先生 |
[21:27] | I have a good part-time job at the comic book store. | 我在漫画书店有一份很好的兼职工作 |
[21:30] | -I own my own bike. -I think I know where this is headed. | -我有自己的自行车 -我想我猜到接下来是什么了 |
[21:34] | I guess what I’m trying to say is… | 我猜我想说的是 |
[21:37] | I’d like your permission to ask Teddy | 我请求你允许让泰迪 |
[21:39] | To be my g-girlfriend. | 做我的女朋友 |
[21:42] | Welcome to the family, son. | 我家欢迎你 好儿子 |
[21:47] | Reality! | 回到现实吧 |
[21:53] | Well, thank you for the larp, mr. Duncan. | 非常感谢你的真人角色扮演 邓肯先生 |
[21:56] | Just go wash the car, lewis. | 去洗车吧 刘易斯 |
[21:58] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 先生 |