时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | -Hi. -Hey. | -嗨 -嘿 |
[00:09] | Who is this little ballerina? | 这个小芭蕾舞演员是谁啊 |
[00:11] | It’s Charlie, your fourth and final child, right? | 她是查莉 你的第四个也是最后的孩子 没错吧 |
[00:15] | Isn’t that dress adorable? | 那衣服简直可爱极了 |
[00:18] | I bought it for her first ballet class, | 这是我为她的第一堂芭蕾课买的 |
[00:19] | which you are taking her to, because I have to work tomorrow. | 而你要带她去上课 因为我明天得工作 |
[00:22] | But, honey, I’m supposed to… I’d be happy to. | 可是 亲爱的 我本来要…我乐意之至 |
[00:26] | And I need you to videotape it, | 你得用录像记录下这整个过程 |
[00:28] | – because I don’t want to miss a thing. – But the camera I… | -因为课上的细节我可不想放过 -可是摄像机 |
[00:31] | I’d be happy to. | 我乐意之至 |
[00:34] | Ballet… what a stupid thing to do. | 芭蕾 多么愚蠢的事啊 |
[00:36] | Actually, your father took ballet in High School. | 事实上 你爸爸上中学的时候也学了芭蕾 |
[00:39] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[00:42] | Another image to keep me up at night. | 又是个让我夜不能寐的形象啊 |
[00:45] | Actually, our football coach thought that taking ballet | 其实 我的橄榄球球教练认为学芭蕾 |
[00:48] | would help our agility and balance. | 有助于我们提高身体的敏捷度和平衡能力 |
[00:50] | Either that or he was just really messing with us. | 要不然他就是在忽悠我们呢 |
[00:53] | You should’ve seen your dad in his tights.He looked hot. | 你应该看看你爸爸穿紧身衣的样子 一个帅哥呢 |
[00:56] | Yeah, the whole idea of “hot” | 好吧 “帅”这个字 |
[00:59] | must’ve been different in the olden days. | 在你们那个年代一定有别的意思 |
[01:04] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[01:06] | Running late, and dad jokes | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[01:08] | Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[01:11] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上眼 咬口早餐 |
[01:13] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[01:14] | There it is up on the roof | 哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上 |
[01:18] | I’ve been there, I’ve survived | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[01:21] | So just take my advice | 所以听取我的建议 |
[01:24] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:26] | Things are crazy | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[01:28] | But I know your future’s bright | 可是我知道你会有美好将来 |
[01:30] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:32] | There’s no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
[01:34] | Everything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[01:37] | Your life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
[01:39] | But trust me it comes back around | 但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[01:43] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[01:48] | Hang in there, baby. | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:03] | -Mr. Piper, can I talk to you… -Hold on. | -派珀先生 我能和你说… -等等 |
[02:13] | -See… -Ah! | -听着… -别急 |
[02:16] | Now what is it? | 是什么事 |
[02:18] | Oh, well, you’re gonna laugh when you hear this, | 嗯 你听到这个一定会会心一笑的 |
[02:20] | but you actually made a mistake. | 但是你的确犯了一个错误 |
[02:25] | So this is where you’d be laughing. | 此时你应该会心一笑才对的 |
[02:29] | Anyways, um, | 不管怎样 |
[02:31] | see, this answer here? You marked it wrong. | 看 这里的这个答案 您给我判错了 |
[02:34] | -It is wrong. -But the correct answer is b. | -它就是错的 -可是正确答案就是B |
[02:37] | Yes, but you did not completely shade in the oval next to the b, | 是的 但B的选项旁边的答题框你没有填涂满 |
[02:41] | so it is wrong. | 所以你就是错了 |
[02:43] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑 是吗 |
[02:45] | Miss Duncan, I haven’t kidded since… | 邓肯小姐 自打那件事以来… |
[02:50] | I’ve never kidded. | 我还真没开过玩笑 |
[02:54] | Good to know. | 了解了 |
[02:56] | So you’re gonna change my grade, right? | 所以你会改了我的分数 是吗 |
[02:58] | -No, I’m not. -But that’s not fair. | -不 我不会 -可是那不公平 |
[03:01] | This is me completely shading in | 但我已经在“我不管”选项旁边的 |
[03:04] | the oval next to “I don’t care.” | 椭圆答题框里填涂好了 |
[03:11] | Hmm? | 嗯 |
[03:19] | There she is. Happy one-week-aversary. | 她在这儿 恋爱一周纪念日快乐 |
[03:23] | Oh, P.J., you remembered. | 哦 PJ 你还记得 |
[03:25] | Yeah, and they said it wouldn’t last. | 是的 还有人说我们肯定爱情持久不了呢 |
[03:26] | They did? Who are they? | 还有人这么说 他们是谁 |
[03:31] | No, it’s just an expression. | 没有谁 只是一种说辞而已 |
[03:32] | Wow. It’s so fun going out with a smart guy. | 能和聪明人一起约会实在是太有趣了啊 |
[03:39] | -I wrote a poem for you. -Oh, let me see. | -我给你写了首诗 -让我看看 |
[03:44] | “P is for the way you play guitar, | P代表你弹吉他的样子 |
[03:46] | j is for the jokes you tell.” | J代表着你讲的笑话 |
[03:48] | Oh, that’s beautiful. | 太优美了 |
[03:50] | Yeah, the hard part was getting it to rhyme, | 是的 让句子押韵挺难的 |
[03:53] | so I didn’t. | 所以我就不写了 |
[03:55] | Oh oh, I have a gift for you too. | 哦 我也有个礼物给你 |
[04:01] | -A necklace? -Yeah. | -一条项链 -是的 |
[04:03] | -What’s this? -It’s a piece of churro. | -这是什么 -是根油条 |
[04:06] | It is the last bite of the first snack we ever shared. | 是我们第一次分享的甜食的最后一口 |
[04:09] | Oh, that makes me so happy. | 我真高兴 |
[04:15] | Now I’m sad. | 现在我很难过 |
[04:17] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[04:18] | Oh, P.J.,you know me so well. | PJ 你真了解我 |
[04:22] | Something is wrong. | 确实有事发生了 |
[04:26] | My ex-boyfriend keeps texting me.He wants to get back together. | 我的前男友一直给我发短信 他想破镜重圆 |
[04:29] | You’re wearing my churro.We’re at the churro stage. | 你现在戴着我的油条 关系已经如此紧密了 |
[04:33] | Well, I’ll talk to this guy, | 我会和这个家伙谈谈 |
[04:36] | -set him straight. -Would you? | -向他直接挑明我们的关系 -真的吗 |
[04:37] | -Yeah. Who is he? -His name’s brock | -是的 他是谁 -他叫布洛克 |
[04:40] | and he’s Captain of the wrestling team. | 他是摔跤队的队长 |
[04:42] | He thinks he’s so great just ’cause he’s undefeated. | 因为鲜有人击败他 所以他觉得自己很无敌 |
[04:44] | Huh. So he’s never lost a fight | 啊 就是说他打架从没输过 |
[04:47] | and I’ve never been in a fight. | 而我从没打过架 |
[04:48] | Huh. We should have lots to talk about. | 啊 这回可谈的东西好多好多啊 |
[04:52] | See ya. | 再见 |
[04:57] | Man, the churro stage is complicated. | 伙计 油条阶段还真是难搞啊 |
[05:05] | -Hello. -Hi. | -你好 -嗨 |
[05:08] | Mom, could you sign this, please? | 妈妈 能请你在这上面签个字吗 |
[05:10] | -Sure, honey. -Wait a second. | -当然 亲爱的 -等一等 |
[05:11] | I know that move. She’s hiding something. | 那个动作我很清楚 她在瞒着什么事 |
[05:16] | -No, I’m not. -Then move your hand away. | -不 我没有 -那就把你的手拿开 |
[05:19] | I don’t want to. | 人家不愿意啊 |
[05:25] | A disciplinary notice? | 是惩罚通知 |
[05:26] | Yes! I knew it! | 是的 我就知道 |
[05:29] | Finally little miss perfect did something bad. | 完美小姐终于捅娄子了 |
[05:32] | Okay, Teddy honey, what did you do? | 泰迪亲爱的 你做了什么 |
[05:34] | What? Nothing.I just got mad at a teacher | 什么 我什么也没做 只是惹老师生气了 |
[05:37] | because he lowered my grade for not filling in a stupid oval, | 因为我没在一个破椭圆答题框填涂好 就扣了我的分数 |
[05:40] | so I snapped one of his stupid pencils. | 所以我就拗断了他的一只破铅笔 |
[05:46] | That’s it? | 仅此而已嘛 |
[05:47] | I’ve waited my whole life for that? | 我苦苦等待一生 只得到这个玩意嘛 |
[05:51] | Teddy honey, I’m not hearing that you did anything wrong. | 泰迪亲爱的 我没听出来你做错了什么 |
[05:53] | Well, that’s because I didn’t. | 因为我本来就没做错什么 |
[05:55] | Okay, I’ll tell you what…maybe I should go down | 好吧 看来老娘我要亲自出动 |
[05:57] | and have a little talk with this guy. | 去会会那个老师了 |
[05:59] | -Oh, no no no, please don’t. -Why not? | -不不不 千万别 -为什么不 |
[06:02] | Well, because whenever you get involved | 因为 一旦你和这类事情扯上关联 |
[06:04] | in stuff like this, you turn into… | 你就会变身成为 |
[06:06] | -mama bear? -Mm-hmm. | -你想说暴走熊妈妈吗 -嗯 |
[06:07] | Is that what you’re worried about? | 你就担心这个吗 |
[06:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:12] | Because whenever mama bear comes out of her cave, | 因为只要暴走熊妈妈出洞 |
[06:15] | bad things happen. | 坏事就接二连三地发生 |
[06:16] | Yeah, but they’re usually entertaining. | 没错啊 但通常我就有好戏看了 |
[06:20] | Teddy honey, I am more than capable of going down there | 泰迪亲爱的 我绝对可以做到去学校 |
[06:23] | and having a civilized discussion. | 和老师冷静地讨论正经问题 |
[06:25] | Now who is this teacher? | 那么这个老师是谁 |
[06:27] | Mr. Piper. | 派珀先生 |
[06:29] | Ah. Piper. It figures. | 派珀 不出所料 |
[06:30] | Yeah, P.J. Had him. Gave him an f | 没错 他也教过PJ 在PJ明显该拿D减的时候 |
[06:32] | -when he clearly deserved a d-. -Ooh. | -却给了他F -哦 |
[06:34] | Can you please just promise me you won’t get involved? | 能不能保证你不会插手此事 |
[06:36] | Okay, if it’s that important to you, I’ll stay out of it. | 好吧 如果这对你很重要 我会袖手旁观的 |
[06:39] | Mama bear is going into hibernation. | 暴走熊妈妈要去冬眠了 |
[06:42] | Oh great, she forgot to sign this. | 该死 她忘了签这个 |
[06:46] | Here, let me have it. I’ve got her signature down. | 给我吧 我来帮她签上 她的签名我学的炉火纯青 |
[06:57] | Okay. Come on, Charlie. | 好的 加油 查莉 |
[06:59] | Come on.Spin. Spin. | 加油 旋转 旋转 |
[07:02] | Come on,twirl around. | 加油 转个圈 |
[07:04] | Well, do something cute. | 做个可爱的动作 |
[07:10] | And that’s why we need the lessons. | 所以说我们要上这堂课 |
[07:12] | People.People. | 大家 大家 |
[07:15] | Welcome to miss Donna’s school of ballet. | 欢迎来到唐娜小姐的芭蕾学校 |
[07:19] | I’m miss Donna, and I am passionate | 我是唐娜小姐 我激情洋溢 |
[07:22] | about teaching the art of ballet | 想要把芭蕾这门艺术 |
[07:24] | to the next generation of ballerinas. | 传授给下一代的芭蕾舞蹈演员们 |
[07:27] | Did I get everyone’s check? | 你们都付过学费了吗 |
[07:31] | Very good. Now so the magic can begin, | 很好 现在魔法可以开始了 |
[07:35] | will the parents please exit to the hallway? | 家长可以到外面的走廊上去吗 |
[07:38] | And there’s no peeking in the window. | 还有不要从窗子里偷看 |
[07:42] | It distracts the children. | 那会让孩子们分心的 |
[07:44] | Um, um, mi… miss Donna? | 嗯 唐娜小姐 |
[07:47] | -Yes? -Hi, Bob Duncan. | -什么事 -嗨 我是鲍伯·邓肯 |
[07:49] | Listen, I promised my wife I’d videotape the class. | 你看 我答应了我妻子要把这堂课录下来 |
[07:53] | Well, I’m sure a giant man | 我还说我很确定壮汉拿摄像机 |
[07:55] | with a shiny camera won’t distract the children. | 拍来拍去不会让孩子们分心呢 |
[07:59] | Okay, look, if I don’t get this on tape, | 好吧 看 如果我不把全过程录下来的话 |
[08:03] | I’m in really big trouble. | 我会遇到大麻烦的 |
[08:04] | It’s not my problem you’re afraid of your wife. | 你惧内可不是我的问题 |
[08:08] | Okay, I am not afraid. | 拜托 我可不惧内 |
[08:11] | I just have a very healthy respect. | 我只是宰相肚里能撑船 |
[08:15] | All right, children, | 好的 孩子们 |
[08:17] | the first piece we’regoing to learn today | 我们今天要学的第一段 |
[08:20] | is called“a dance to spring.” | 叫做“春之舞” |
[08:23] | If anyone needs to make a doody, | 有谁想去便便 |
[08:25] | please raise your hand. | 请举手 |
[08:27] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[08:28] | -No, dear, I said “doody.” -Daddy. | -不 亲爱的 我是说“便便” -爸爸 |
[08:48] | Um, Mr. Piper. | 派珀先生 |
[08:51] | Hi, I’m Amy Duncan, Teddy’s mom. | 嗨 我是艾米·邓肯 就是泰迪的妈妈 |
[08:54] | Ah. Teddy Duncan. | 啊 泰迪·邓肯啊 |
[08:56] | She’s one of my most… | 她是我最… |
[08:59] | Students. | 的一个学生 |
[09:02] | Right. Anyway, | 是的 不管怎么说 |
[09:03] | I wanted to talk to you about her last quiz. | 我想和你谈谈关于她上次的测验的事 |
[09:05] | Mrs. Duncan, parents must schedule an appointment | 邓肯夫人 家长想找老师谈话 |
[09:09] | for any conference. | 是需要事先预约的 |
[09:11] | Right, and I am so sorry, | 是的 我很抱歉 |
[09:12] | but I’m here now during my lunch hour, | 可是我是在午餐时间赶过来的 |
[09:15] | so if you could just make an exception. | 所以你能不能破例一下 |
[09:16] | Oh, let me check over here | 让我查一查 |
[09:18] | where I posted the special rules | 适用于你的特殊条例 |
[09:20] | that apply only to you. | 贴在哪儿了 |
[09:22] | Oh, look, they don’t exist. | 看 他们压根不存在 |
[09:24] | At any rate, as you can see by my desk, | 不管怎样 你也看到了我的办公桌了 |
[09:27] | I am far too busy right now. | 我现在实在是太忙了 |
[09:29] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[09:35] | Mama bear just cleared your schedule. | 你现有的计划 熊妈妈已经帮你清空了 |
[09:46] | Hey, Gabe, do me a favor… | 盖比 帮我个忙… |
[09:48] | Listen to this and tell me what you think. | 听我说几句 然后谈谈你的看法 |
[09:50] | -What is it? -Well, I’ve gotta talk | -你想说啥 -我要去和斯凯勒的前男友 |
[09:52] | to Skyler’s ex-boyfriend and tell him to quit bothering her. | 谈一谈 告诉他不要再去打扰她了 |
[09:54] | Okay, let me stop you right there. | 好吧 我认为你还是就此打住吧 |
[10:00] | -Go go go go. -What? | -快快快快 -什么意思 |
[10:02] | Oh, I just wanted to stop you. I’m not interested. | 我只想让你别念了 我不感兴趣 |
[10:05] | Okay, this is what I’m thinking about saying. | 这就是我想要说的 |
[10:08] | “Hello, brock, you don’t know me,” | “你好 布洛克 你不认识我 |
[10:10] | but I’ve heard a lot of great things about you. | 但是我听说过很多关于你的事迹 |
[10:13] | If it isn’t too much trouble, | 如果你不嫌麻烦的话 |
[10:14] | “could you please maybe stop texting Skyler so much?” | 能不能请你别老给斯凯勒发短信了” |
[10:17] | Are you trying to tell him off or invite him to the prom? | 你到底是想臭骂他一顿还是想和他共舞赏花观月 |
[10:21] | Tell him off… Nicely. | 和善的… 臭骂他一顿 |
[10:24] | So he won’t get all punchy and hurty on me. | 他就不会用拳头狠狠揍我一顿了 |
[10:27] | Then you’ve gotta be confident! | 你必须有点自信好不 |
[10:29] | -Show him you mean business. -Oh no. | -让他看看你是认真的 -噢 不 |
[10:31] | -What are you afraid of? -Well, clowns, spiders, the dark… | -你在害怕什么 -这个啊 我怕小丑 怕蜘蛛 怕黑 |
[10:36] | No, I mean with brock. | 不 我是说你害怕什么布洛克的事 |
[10:37] | He’s the Captain of the wrestling team. | 他是摔跤队的队长 |
[10:40] | Trust me… all tough guys are the same. | 相信我… 所有的硬汉都本性难移 |
[10:42] | You stand up to them, they’ll always back down. | 你勇敢地面对他们 他们就会退让 |
[10:45] | All right, I’ll… I’ll try it. | 好吧 我… 我试试 |
[10:47] | -Yeah. Yeah. -Okay. | -耶 -好的 |
[10:49] | Brock. | 布洛克 |
[10:52] | This is P.J. | 我是PJ |
[10:55] | Skyler is my girlfriend now | 斯凯勒现在是我的女朋友 |
[10:57] | and I want you to stop bothering her. | 我要求你以后别没事烦她 |
[11:01] | Uh-huh. Works for me. Okay. Bye. | 啊 我没问题 好的 再见 |
[11:04] | He wants to meet after school. | 他要放学后见 |
[11:07] | -To do what? -I’m guessing homework. | -做什么 -我猜是家庭作业 |
[11:10] | He said he was gonna teach me a lesson. | 他说他要给我上一课(教训我) |
[11:19] | Hi, you wanted to see me, principal hibbert? | 嗨 你想见我 希伯特校长 |
[11:22] | Yes, Teddy, have a seat. | 是的 泰迪 请坐 |
[11:26] | I want to show you something | 我想让你看些东西 |
[11:28] | our security cameras caught earlier today. | 这是我们的监控录像今早些时候拍到的 |
[11:31] | I think you’ll find it interesting. | 我想你会有兴趣的 |
[11:37] | Can we see what else is on? | 我们能看看别的么 |
[11:39] | Shh shh shh. | 嘘嘘 |
[11:41] | Here’s my favorite part. | 这个部分我最爱看 |
[11:55] | – Why… why is it in fast motion? – It’s funnier that way. | -为什么 为什么要快放 -那样更有趣 |
[12:02] | I… I don’t know what to say. | 我 我不知道该说些什么 |
[12:05] | There’s good news and bad news. | 对你来说喜忧参半 |
[12:07] | Mr. Piper has agreed not to press charges, | 好消息是派珀先生同意了不对你母亲予以起诉 |
[12:10] | but your mother is banned from campus. | 不过你妈妈以后别想踏入学校方圆百里之内 |
[12:15] | What’s the bad news? | 坏消息是什么 |
[12:17] | Mr. Piper is demanding an apology. | 派珀先生申明需要一份道歉 |
[12:20] | Oh. Oh, okay okay. | 哦 好的 好的 |
[12:22] | Well, I’ll say sorry to him the next time I see him. | 下次我见到他的时候我会向他说对不起的 |
[12:24] | Not from you. | 他想听你家那位说 |
[12:27] | Ooh, there’s the bad news. | 哦 坏消息来了 |
[12:41] | Hey, honey, how was Charlie’s first ballet class? | 嘿 亲爱的 查莉的第一堂芭蕾课怎么样 |
[12:44] | Okay, you’re not gonna like this, | 好吧 听到这你肯定会气坏的 |
[12:46] | but Charlie got kicked out of class because I was videotaping. | 因为我在给查莉录影 所以她被踢出课堂了 |
[12:49] | But I’m gonna fix it, so please don’t yell at me. | 我会处理好的 所以请别对我大嚷大叫 |
[12:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:54] | Cupcake? | 要纸杯蛋糕么 |
[12:59] | – Cupcake? – Mm-hmm. | -纸杯蛋糕 -嗯 |
[13:03] | That’s it?You’re not mad? | 就这样 你不生气吗 |
[13:05] | No! I’m not mad. | 不 我不生气 |
[13:08] | Honey, everybody in this family has to | 亲爱的 我们这个家里大家 |
[13:10] | learn to be very forgiving people. | 都要学会宽以待人 |
[13:14] | What’d you do? | 你捅了什么篓子 |
[13:17] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[13:18] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[13:20] | Ooh, I think we’re gonna find out what “nothing” means. | 我想没什么的意思很快就要水落石出了 |
[13:23] | What’s up, sweetie? | 怎么了 亲爱的 |
[13:25] | I just saw the most interesting nature film | 我刚在学校观赏了史上最有趣的无声电影 |
[13:28] | – Mmm? – …In school today. Yeah, it was about | -是吗 -今天 在学校 是关于 |
[13:30] | a mama bear that wandered into a classroom and chased a teacher. | 暴走熊妈妈闯入学校疯狂追打老师 |
[13:36] | That’s nice, dear. Cupcake? | 很不错 亲爱的 要纸杯蛋糕吗 |
[13:38] | No. No, cupcakes only work on dad. | 不 不 纸杯蛋糕这招只有爸爸才会买账 |
[13:42] | It’s true. | 大实话 |
[13:46] | Mr. Piper is coming over tomorrow night | 派珀先生明天晚上要过来 |
[13:49] | and you will apologize to him. | 你必须得向他道歉 |
[13:51] | Fine, I’ll apologize. | 好的 我会道歉 |
[13:53] | I guess I got a little bit out of control. | 我想当时我是有点失控了 |
[13:56] | I don’t know why I do it. | 我不知道我为什么那样做 |
[13:58] | I just lose it sometimes. | 有时我就是控制不住自己了 |
[13:59] | Did you see the part where I chased him around the janitor? | 你有看到我和他围着清洁工转悠那部分么 |
[14:02] | You have to admit that was a little funny, right? | 你得承认那还是有点好玩的 不是吗 |
[14:07] | Maybe a little. | 也许吧 |
[14:14] | Miss Donna? | 唐娜小姐 |
[14:30] | – Oh, Mr. Duncan. – Oh! | -哦 邓肯先生 -哦 |
[14:32] | Hey hey. Hi. Huh. | 嘿嘿 嗨 |
[14:35] | Miss Donna, you know, I was just… | 唐娜小姐 你看 我刚刚只是 |
[14:37] | Demonstrating a well-executed plie. | 展示芭蕾的标准屈膝动作 |
[14:40] | You have some ballet experience? | 你有学过芭蕾舞吗 |
[14:42] | Oh, it was a long time ago.I don’t… | 哦 很久以前了 我不是… |
[14:45] | First position! | 第一姿势 |
[14:46] | Second position. | 第二姿势 |
[14:49] | Attitude. | 亮相 |
[14:54] | Now give me two grand jetes. | 现在来两个分腿跳 |
[14:57] | Oh, no no no. | 哦 不不不 |
[14:59] | Oh, all right. | 哦 好吧 |
[15:03] | Very impressive. | 跳得很不赖 |
[15:05] | Thank you, thank you, but really I’m… | 谢谢 谢谢 不过其实我 |
[15:07] | I’m here ’cause I’m hoping that | 我之所以来这里 |
[15:08] | you’ll let Charlie back in the dance class. | 是希望你能重新让查莉上你的课 |
[15:10] | Well, I will if you’ll help me with something. | 我会的 如果你能帮我个忙 |
[15:13] | I’m doing some choreography for one of my advanced classes. | 我在为芭蕾提高班排演芭蕾舞姿 |
[15:17] | Now I’m going to do a stag leap into your arms. | 我要做一个鹿跳 到你的胳膊上 |
[15:20] | Lift me high | 你把我举高 |
[15:22] | and then release me gently onto the floor. | 再把我轻轻地放到地面上 |
[15:25] | You know, I… I only had three classes. | 这个 我 我只上过三节课啊 |
[15:29] | Oh boy! | 哦 天哪 |
[15:36] | Miss Donna, are you okay? | 唐娜小姐 你还好吧 |
[15:38] | My head’s in a wall. | 我的头陷到墙里了 |
[15:40] | Uh, listen, about the Charlie thing, | 听着 关于查莉的事 |
[15:42] | how are we feeling? | 还有戏吗 |
[15:50] | – What’s going on? – Okay, so I gave you a little bad advice | -干嘛啊 -好吧 关于斯凯勒的前男友 |
[15:54] | about Skyler’s old boyfriend and now I’m gonna make up for it. | 我之前给的建议不是很好 所以我要弥补下 |
[16:00] | You bought me a ninja? | 你给我买了一个忍者吗 |
[16:03] | – Dude. – This is Matt, my karate teacher. | -小弟 -这是马特 我的空手道老师 |
[16:07] | – Oh. Hey. – How you doing? | -哦 嘿 -你还好吧 |
[16:08] | Oh! | 哦 |
[16:12] | Matt’s made me the most feared kid in the third grade. | 马特让我成为了三年级最让人害怕的男孩 |
[16:16] | – You’re in fifth grade. – Hey, one grade at a time. | -你是五年级 -嘿 一次一级 |
[16:20] | Anyway, Matt’s gonna help you win | 不管怎么说 马特会帮你赢下 |
[16:21] | – your fight tomorrow. – All right, P.J., | -明天的那一仗 -好了 PJ |
[16:24] | let’s see what you’ve got. Come at me, all right? | 让我看看你的能耐 攻击我 好吗 |
[16:26] | I want you to punch, hit, kick. | 我需要你出拳 打击 脚踢 |
[16:28] | I do… I don’t want to hurt you. | 我 我不想伤了你 |
[16:29] | That’s the whole point of this suit. | 那就是这件衣服的用处 |
[16:31] | You wearing this, can’t feel a thing. | 你穿着这个 什么也感觉不到 |
[16:35] | Really? Then I have a better idea. | 是吗 那么我有一个更好的想法 |
[16:40] | – How you doing? – You P.J.? | -你还好吧 -你小子就是PJ啊 |
[16:46] | Y… wait. You’re brock, | 你 等等 你是布洛克 |
[16:49] | the Captain of the wrestling team? | 摔跤队的队长 |
[16:51] | My coach says I’m 98 lbs of white-hot fury. | 教练说我是九十八磅重的愤怒的小鸟 |
[16:56] | What’s with the outfit? | 这套衣服是怎么回事 |
[16:58] | It’s a self-defense suit. | 是自卫服 |
[16:59] | Fine by me. | 对我来说正好 |
[17:01] | Oh wait. | 哦 等等 |
[17:04] | Okay. | 好了 |
[17:16] | We’ll take a water break. | 我们喝水休息一下 |
[17:17] | No. Not until I’m done teaching you a lesson. | 不 等我把你教训完为止 |
[17:29] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[17:32] | I can’t beat you up. I can’t get Skyler back. | 我痛扁不了你 我不能让斯凯勒回心转意 |
[17:35] | I can’t wear skinny jeans ’cause they’re too baggy. | 我不能穿紧身的牛仔裤 因为他们太宽松了 |
[17:40] | Man, I know it stinks to get your heart broken, | 伙计 我知道让你伤心很不爽 |
[17:44] | especially by someone as beautiful and smart as Skyler. | 尤其是像斯凯勒那样又漂亮又聪明的 |
[17:46] | Well, beautiful. | 的确 漂亮 |
[17:50] | But you know, fighting never solved anything. | 可是你知道 打架从来解决不了问题 |
[17:52] | Yeah, I’ve really gotta work on my people skills. | 是的 我已经着手提高我的社交能力 |
[17:56] | You’ll find someone else. | 你会找到其他人的 |
[17:58] | Plenty of fish in the sea. | 天涯何处无芳草 |
[18:02] | Well, there is this one other girl I kinda have a crush on. | 我有点儿喜欢上另一个女孩了 |
[18:05] | – Who? – Teddy Duncan. | -谁 -泰迪·邓肯 |
[18:06] | Do you know her? | 你认识她 |
[18:08] | As a matter of fact, I do, | 老实说我还真认识 |
[18:09] | and I happen to know she is totally available. | 我刚好知道她现在单身 |
[18:16] | Oh, there’s Mr. Piper. | 哦 派珀先生来了 |
[18:19] | Now, mom, you promised you’d be good. | 现在 妈妈 你答应过你会好好表现的 |
[18:22] | Mama bear has been declawed. | 熊妈妈已经金盆洗手了 |
[18:24] | – Open the door. – Here we go. | -开门 -开始了 |
[18:28] | Ah. Mr. Piper, come on in. | 啊 派珀先生 请进 |
[18:32] | Ah. Wonderful. You remember my mom? | 很好 你记得我妈妈吗 |
[18:36] | Every time I close my eyes. | 闭上眼睛全是她 |
[18:40] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[18:42] | Wasn’t there something you wanted to say to Mr. Piper? | 你不是有话要对派珀先生说吗 |
[18:46] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[18:48] | For? | 哪里错了 |
[18:52] | Swiping everything off your desk. | 把你桌子上的东西都扫到地上 |
[18:55] | – And? – Chasing you through the hallway. | -还有 -在走廊里追你 |
[18:58] | – While? – You screamed like a little girl. | -还有 -你像小女生一样尖叫 |
[19:01] | Okay! | 好的 |
[19:03] | Good enough. All right, who’s hungry? | 可以了 好了 有谁饿了吗 |
[19:06] | Oh, dad, there you are. | 哦 爸爸 你回来了 |
[19:08] | Mom, why don’t you go check on dinner | 老妈 你何不先闭上嘴巴 |
[19:10] | without saying anything else? | 去看看晚饭如何了 |
[19:13] | – Bob Duncan. – Peter Piper. | -鲍伯·邓肯 -皮特·派珀(儿歌里的名字) |
[19:18] | – You’re kidding, right? – No, he’s not kidding. Never has, never will. | -你在开玩笑 是吗 -不 他没开玩笑 从来没有 永远不会 |
[19:24] | So, Bob, what do you do for a living? | 那么 鲍伯 你是做什么工作的 |
[19:27] | I’m an exterminator. | 我是除虫专家 |
[19:29] | The irony. You spend all day getting rid of pests, | 真好笑 你整天都在消灭害虫 |
[19:32] | then you come home to the biggest one of all. | 回家以后却得面对害虫之王 |
[19:36] | Crudites? | 要蔬菜沙拉吗 |
[19:40] | – You talking about my wife? – Crudites? | -你在说我妻子 -蔬菜沙拉 |
[19:44] | You know, Peter Piper, | 你知道 皮特·派珀 |
[19:46] | you’re gonna be picking your pickled peppers | 现在拿上你的腌辣椒 |
[19:48] | – out of the other side of your… – Dad! | -滚到你的另一边… -爸爸 |
[19:50] | – Are you threatening me? – Oh, this is just the appetizers, people. | -你在威胁我吗 -哦 这只是开胃菜 伙计 |
[19:54] | Let’s pace ourselves. | 我们都消消气 |
[19:56] | Just say you’re sorry. | 赶快道歉 |
[19:59] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:01] | I’m sorry you married a lunatic. | 我很难过你和一个疯子结婚了 |
[20:03] | That’s it. | 你死定了 |
[20:05] | Oh no! It’s happening again! | 不 又开始了 |
[20:08] | Mini quiche? | 迷你乳蛋饼 |
[20:11] | Hey! Come back here, you little weasel! | 嘿 回来 你这狡猾的家伙 |
[20:13] | You’re crazier than your wife! | 你比你的妻子还疯狂 |
[20:18] | Hey! No one’s crazier than my wife! | 嘿 没有人比我妻子还疯狂 |
[20:22] | Yeah! No one’s crazier than me! | 是的 没人比我还疯狂 |
[20:26] | See you in class! | 课上见 |
[20:31] | Hi, Mrs. dabney. | 嗨 达布尼太太 |
[20:39] | Hey, Charlie. So we’re here at your very first ballet recital | 嘿 查莉 我们在你的第一次芭蕾舞表演会上 |
[20:43] | and I’m gonna get the whole thing on tape. | 我要把它全都录下来 |
[20:45] | Ooh. | 哦 |
[20:47] | That’s odd. | 真奇怪 |
[20:48] | Some guy named brock just asked me out. | 有一个叫布洛克的家伙约我出去 |
[20:51] | I wonder who he is. | 我很好奇他是谁 |
[20:53] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[20:55] | Ooh, it’s starting. | 哦 开始了 |
[20:59] | Welcome, everyone, | 欢迎大家 |
[21:01] | to miss Donna’s school of dance. | 来到唐娜小姐的舞蹈学校 |
[21:04] | In this performance, the role of miss Donna | 在这次表演中 唐娜小姐的角色将由 |
[21:07] | will be played by Bob Duncan. | 鲍伯·邓肯来扮演 |
[21:09] | Whoo! | 哇哦 |
[21:11] | Without further ado, | 不多说了 |
[21:12] | a flower is born. | 一朵花开了 |
[21:30] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿嘿 |
[21:32] | Hey hey hey hey hey! | 嘿嘿嘿 |
[21:34] | Come on, I’m a friendly flower. I’m a friendly flow… | 好了 我是一朵很友好的花 我是一朵很友好的花 |
[21:38] | Hey! I’m friendly! | 嘿 我很友好 |
[21:41] | Don’t run! | 别跑 |
[21:42] | – That was a very short recital. – It was awesome! | -这表演可真短啊 -太棒了 |
[21:46] | It was like a monster movie. | 就像一场怪兽电影 |
[21:48] | I… I said no videotaping in here. | 我 我说这里不许录像 |
[21:52] | Well, I just have to say really quick… good luck, Charlie! | 我得赶紧说了 好运 查莉 |
[22:03] | Okay, are you ready? | 好了 准备好了吗 |
[22:05] | I don’t know, dad. | 我不知道 爸爸 |
[22:07] | Teddy, would you trust me? I know what I’m doing. | 泰迪 你能相信我吗 我知道我在做什么 |
[22:09] | Heard those words before. | 这话似曾相识 |
[22:11] | Well, this time… | 这次 |
[22:13] | This time I mean it. | 这次我是认真的 |
[22:16] | All right, here we go. | 好的 我们开始 |
[22:28] | Man! I gotta work on my technique. | 天哪 真该好好练练技术了 |
[22:30] | Ya think? | 难道不是吗 |