时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Okay, dad, so you know how I always want to go to super adventure land. | 听着 老爸 你还记着我老特想去的那个冒险天地吧 |
[00:11] | But you tell me it’s too expensive, | 但你老说太贵了 |
[00:12] | Even though it’s totally worth it | 即使冒险天地物超所值 |
[00:14] | ’cause it’s the funnest place on earth? | 因为它是地球上最好玩的地方 |
[00:16] | Yes. | 记得 |
[00:18] | Well, problem solved. | 现在好了 问题解决了 |
[00:23] | “this coupon, good for $5 off admission price. | “此赠券 可抵消五美元的 |
[00:26] | To super adventure land. | 冒险天地门票价格 |
[00:28] | Upon $100 purchase at Jensen’s groceries, | 但需要先在杰森杂货店消费一百元 |
[00:33] | Not valid Tuesday through Sunday, | 此赠券周二至周日无效 |
[00:35] | Closed Monday.” | 杂货店周一关门停业” |
[00:38] | Nice try. | 想法不错 |
[00:39] | But, dad, | 但是 老爸 |
[00:41] | They have this new ride called the storm twizzler. | 他们新添了一个新游戏 叫做糖果风暴 |
[00:43] | Nine out of 10 people barf on it. | 十个人里面有九个人玩后都会呕吐 |
[00:48] | They even take your photo. | 他们甚至还会给你拍呕吐照 |
[00:50] | Gabe, I’ll take you to super adventure land. | 盖比 要是我彩票中奖了 |
[00:53] | Just as soon as I win the lottery. | 我就带你去冒险天地 |
[00:55] | Oh, hey, speaking of which, | 噢 嘿 说到彩票 |
[00:57] | Maybe today is your lucky day. | 也许今天就是你的幸运日 |
[00:58] | Could be. Let’s take a look. | 很有可能啊 看一看 |
[01:02] | Hey, there’s a seven, right? | 嘿 是个七 对吧 |
[01:03] | -Yeah. -That’s pretty good. | -是的 -不错啊 |
[01:05] | Hey, look at this. We got another seven. | 嘿 再看看这个 又是一个七 |
[01:07] | That’s not too bad. One more seven… we got… | 有戏啊 再来个七 我们就 |
[01:09] | Oh, look at… oh, look at… oh! | 噢 看啊 噢 看啊 噢 |
[01:12] | You’re not going. | 你去不成了 |
[01:17] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[01:19] | Running late, and dad jokes | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[01:21] | Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[01:24] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上眼 咬口早餐 |
[01:26] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[01:27] | There it is up on the roof | 哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上 |
[01:31] | I’ve been there, I’ve survived | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[01:34] | So just take my advice | 所以听取我的建议 |
[01:37] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:39] | Things are crazy | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[01:41] | But I know your future’s bright | 可是我知道你会有美好将来 |
[01:43] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:45] | There’s no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
[01:47] | Everything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[01:50] | Your life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
[01:52] | But trust me it comes back around | 但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[01:56] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[02:01] | Hang in there, baby. | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:12] | Hey, mom. | 嘿 老妈 |
[02:14] | Hey, honey. Come meet our new neighbor. | 嘿 宝贝 来见见咱们的新邻居 |
[02:16] | This is my daughter Teddy. | 这是我的女儿 泰迪 |
[02:18] | Debbie Dooley. How’re you doing? | 我叫德比·杜利 你好啊 |
[02:20] | I’m doing dandy, Debbie Dooley. | 我好得很 德比·杜利女士 |
[02:23] | Debbie and her husband Doug just moved here from Iowa. | 德比和她的丈夫道格刚从爱荷华州搬过来 |
[02:26] | Doug’s our new deputy police chief. | 道格是我们新的副警长 |
[02:27] | And they have a daughter Charlie’s age. | 而且他们还有一个和查莉同龄的女儿 |
[02:29] | -Deedee dooley. -Oh. | -迪迪·杜利 -噢 |
[02:32] | Debbie needed a babysitter for tomorrow. | 德比明天需要个临时保姆 |
[02:33] | And I was just telling her how terrific you are. | 于是我就把你介绍给她了 |
[02:35] | Oh yeah. No, actually my friend Ivy and I. | 噢 是吗 恐怕不成 其实我朋友艾薇和我 |
[02:37] | Were gonna take Charlie to make-a-monkey tomorrow. | 明天要带查莉去“填充猴儿” |
[02:39] | And we’d be happy to bring deedee along. | 而且我们会很乐意带迪迪一起去的 |
[02:41] | What’s make-a-monkey? | 什么是“填充猴儿” |
[02:43] | Oh, it’s kind of complicated. It’s this place where you… | 噢 解释起来有点儿复杂 就是有个地方 |
[02:45] | You make… A monkey. I… | 可以让你 填充 猴儿 我 |
[02:50] | I guess it’s not that complicated. | 我觉着这解释起来也不是很复杂 |
[02:55] | Oh, I meant to ask… | 噢 我想问一下 |
[02:57] | Where is your dog? | 你的狗在哪 |
[02:59] | We don’t have a dog. | 我们没有狗 |
[03:01] | But that nice Mrs. Dabney next door told me. | 但是隔壁那位好心的达布尼太太告诉我 |
[03:03] | To beware of Gabe. | 小心盖比 |
[03:08] | Gabe is my son. | 盖比是我儿子 |
[03:11] | But she said he bit her… | 她说盖比咬过她 |
[03:16] | And went to the bathroom on her lawn. | 而且还在她的草坪上小便 |
[03:21] | They have a very unique relationship. | 他们之间的关系很微妙 |
[03:23] | Welcome to the neighborhood. | 欢迎入住本街区 |
[03:30] | Oh, I think this one goes… | 噢 我觉着这块儿应该 |
[03:32] | No. | 不对 |
[03:34] | Oh, doesn’t this one go…? | 噢 是不是应该 |
[03:37] | No. | 不是 |
[03:40] | Eh, forget it. Charlie can help us with it later. | 呃 算了吧 一会查莉会帮咱们拼好的 |
[03:46] | Oh, my dad’s outside. I gotta go. | 噢 我爸爸在外面呢 我该走了 |
[03:48] | -He doesn’t like to be kept waiting. -All right. | -他不喜欢等人 -好吧 |
[03:50] | -See ya. -See ya. | -再见 -再见 |
[03:55] | No wonder we couldn’t do it. It’s for ages one to three. | 难怪我们拼不出来 这只适用于一至三岁的儿童 |
[04:07] | You P.J.? | 你是PJ |
[04:09] | Uh, y-yeah yeah. That’s me. | 呃 是的 是的 是我 |
[04:17] | So you start going out with a girl. | 那你觉着和一个女孩开始约会后 |
[04:20] | And you don’t think it’s important to meet the father? | 见见她的父亲就不重要了吗 |
[04:22] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 噢 十分抱歉 |
[04:25] | Makes me wonder what’s going on inside your head. | 让我很费解的是 你脑子里是怎么想的 |
[04:30] | Trust me, sir, | 相信我 先生 |
[04:32] | There’s nothing going on in here at all. | 我脑子里什么也没想 |
[04:35] | I’m gonna be watching you. | 我会一直盯着你的 |
[04:38] | To make sure you treat Skyler right, | 来确保你是否对斯凯勒真情实意 |
[04:40] | That you’re worthy of her. | 是否配得上她 |
[04:42] | One more thing: I don’t want her to know | 还有一件事 我不想让她知道 |
[04:44] | I’ve been checking up on you. | 我正在对你进行审查 |
[04:46] | Well, what does she think you’re doing right now? | 好吧 那她认为你现在干嘛呢 |
[04:48] | Using the bathroom. | 借用洗手间 |
[04:54] | Is there anything else? | 您还有别的事情吗 |
[04:56] | Usually it takes me a while to use the bathroom. | 通常我用洗手间的时间比较长 |
[05:05] | -Hey, dad. -Hey. | -嘿 来吧 -嘿 |
[05:12] | Oh, dad, I think you dropped something. | 噢 老爸 你东西掉了 |
[05:16] | Oh, hey, one of my scratchers. | 噢 嘿 我的刮刮卡 |
[05:21] | Oh, hey, let’s see. Maybe we’ve won. | 噢 拭目以待吧 也许能中大奖 |
[05:27] | Seven. | 七 |
[05:29] | Another seven. | 又是七 |
[05:31] | Been here before. And the last number. | 以前也是如此 最后一个号码也懒的看了 |
[05:39] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:44] | Look, it’s a seven. It’s a seven. | 看啊 是个七 是七 |
[05:46] | -I won. I won. -How much did you win? | -中了 中了 -中了多少钱 |
[05:48] | $1 million! | 一百万 |
[05:50] | Whoo-hoo! | 呜 呜 |
[05:51] | Whoo! Whoo! I won, I won, I won! | 我 我 我发了 我发了 我发了 |
[05:55] | What is going on with dad? | 老爸犯什么病呢 |
[05:58] | He thinks he won the lottery. | 他以为他中了彩票 |
[06:00] | -Thinks? -Yeah, it’s a prank. | -以为 -是啊 我逗他玩呢 |
[06:02] | I bought one of those fake scratchers from the joke store. | 我从恶搞商店买了一张假的刮刮卡 |
[06:05] | He fell for that? | 他还真上当了 |
[06:07] | Whoo-hoo! I’m king of the world! | 呜 呜 我是世界之王 |
[06:10] | He’s gonna find out. | 他会发现的 |
[06:13] | Yeah, and I’ll be grounded for two weeks. | 没错 大不了就接受两周的禁闭惩罚 |
[06:15] | But, you know, I’ll have been to super adventure land. | 但是 知道吗 那时我已经从冒险天地回来了 |
[06:18] | It’s worth it. I crunched the numbers. | 我已权衡利弊 这绝对值了 |
[06:23] | I’m so happy, I don’t know what to do with myself. | 我这叫一个美啊 我都不知道该干啥了 |
[06:26] | Well, yesterday you said if you ever win the lottery. | 是吗 昨天你曾告诉我 如果你中了彩票 |
[06:29] | You’d take me to super adventure land. | 就带我去冒险天地的 |
[06:31] | All right, let’s go. Get in the car. | 没错 出发吧 快上车 |
[06:34] | Oh, wait a minute. Wait a minute. We’re millionaires. | 噢 等一下 等一下 我们可是百万富翁了 |
[06:36] | Forget the car. We’re renting a limo. | 哪还能开那辆破车 我们去租辆豪华轿车 |
[06:39] | Wait, dad. | 等一下 老爸 |
[06:41] | Okay. | 随便了 |
[06:49] | Oh, thank you, Dr. Charlie. | 噢 谢谢 查莉医生 |
[06:52] | I’m all better now. | 我现在好多了 |
[06:55] | Ow. Another shot. | 噢 还要打针啊 |
[06:57] | No, I’ve already had seven shots. | 算了 我已经挨过七针了 |
[06:59] | There’s no more owies. | 我已经痊愈了 |
[07:01] | Ow. Another shot. | 噢 又是一针 |
[07:03] | Okay, I think I’m kind of over this. | 好了 我玩腻这个了 |
[07:06] | Ivy, are you ready to go? | 艾薇 可以准备走了吗 |
[07:10] | Check out what I found in the bathroom… | 看看俺在浴室发现了什么 |
[07:12] | Diamond earrings. | 钻石耳环 |
[07:15] | Watch me work it. | 瞧好吧 |
[07:18] | Ivy, hey, take those off. | 艾薇 嘿 快摘下耳环 |
[07:20] | Don’t you know that Deedee’s daddy’s deputy Doug Dooley? | 你可否知道迪迪的爸爸是新上任的副警长 道格·杜利 |
[07:23] | Ivy Wentz rocking earrings. | 艾薇·温茨戴着杜利的 |
[07:25] | From the Dooley collection. | 收藏品耳环 楚楚动人 |
[07:29] | Seriously, take those off. | 你没事吧 快摘下来 |
[07:30] | Yeah, they’ll look better on you anyway. | 好吧 你戴上这东西应该更好看 |
[07:33] | No, we’re here to babysit, not try on… | 不成 我们是来照顾孩子的 不是来 |
[07:36] | -Ooh. -Yeah. | -好漂亮 -没错 |
[07:37] | Oh, these do look good. | 噢 的确很漂亮 |
[07:39] | Yep, strut your stuff, girl. | 没错 快打扮好自己 美女 |
[07:42] | -It’s fun. Go ahead, do it. -Okay. | -很有趣的 快去 展示下 -好的 |
[07:48] | Ooh ooh ooh ooh. | 噢 噢 噢 噢 |
[07:51] | Ow! Hey, who did that? | 嗷 嘿 是谁仍的 |
[07:58] | -Ooh. Uh-oh. -What? | -噢 -怎么了 |
[08:00] | One of the doctors spilled a juice box. | 有位医生打翻了一盒果汁 |
[08:02] | At least I hope it’s juice. | 而且俺希望那是果汁 |
[08:04] | All right, Ivy, why don’t you take them outside? | 好了 艾薇 你去把他俩带外面去 |
[08:07] | I’m gonna clean this up. And then we can go to make-a-monkey. | 我把这弄干净 然后我们就去“填充猴儿” |
[08:10] | Okay, come on. | 好的 来吧 |
[08:11] | Come on, Deedee. Let’s go bye-bye. | 过来 迪迪 该走了 |
[08:13] | Go with Ivy. | 和艾薇走 |
[08:15] | -Let’s go to make-a-monkey. -Yay! | -去“填充猴儿”喽 -耶 |
[08:18] | Eww, and it’s not juice. | 呦 果然不是果汁 |
[08:30] | -Where are you going? -Whoa! | -你要去哪 -呜 |
[08:32] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[08:34] | I told you I was gonna be watching you. | 我告诉过你 我会一直盯着你的 |
[08:37] | Did you think I was a liar? | 你觉着我只是说说而已吗 |
[08:39] | No, I just… I thought you’d be watching me from a distance… | 不是 我只是 我觉着你会在一定的距离之外盯着我 |
[08:42] | You know, with, like, a telescope or binoculars or something. | 比如用个单筒望远镜 或者双筒望远镜什么的 |
[08:45] | I did that for a while. I got bored. | 我的确这么做过一阵子 不过我看烦了 |
[08:49] | Now I asked you a question. | 现在我问你一个问题 |
[08:52] | Where are you going? | 你打算去哪 |
[08:53] | Uh, I’m going to the library to meet Skyler. | 呃 我打算去图书馆找斯凯勒 |
[08:57] | Looking like that? You couldn’t even comb your hair? | 就这模样去了 你也不梳梳头发 |
[09:00] | I spent 20 minutes to get it like this. | 我可花了二十分钟才搞成这样的 |
[09:06] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[09:07] | Anytime you do something I do not like, | 只要你的行为 让我很不爽 |
[09:09] | I mark it down in the negative column. | 我就把它记在黑名单里 |
[09:11] | Is there a positive column too? | 有白名单吗 |
[09:14] | Not yet. | 目前没有 |
[09:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:18] | Well, if you’ll excuse me, | 好了 如果不介意 |
[09:20] | I’m gonna go back inside and comb my hair, | 我这就回去整理下我的头发 |
[09:23] | But not because of anything you said… | 这并不是因为你的话影响到了我 |
[09:25] | Because I want to. | 而是我心甘情愿的 |
[09:30] | Stupid. | 不争气啊 |
[09:32] | “bad with doors.” | “对门很粗鲁” |
[09:42] | That was four hours of my life I’ll never get back. | 这四个小时真是够我受的 |
[09:46] | I still have that theme song drilled into my head. | 那首主题曲一直在我的脑海中挥之不去 |
[09:49] | First you pick a color… brown or green or red | 首先挑个颜色 棕色 绿色还是红色 |
[09:52] | Then you take some stuffing and put it in its head | 然后找些东东 填满它的脑袋 |
[09:56] | Then it goes on for 20 more verses and you wish you were dead | 然后还有二十多句 让你生不如死 |
[09:59] | And that’s how you make a mo-oh-oh-oh-nkey. | 这就是如何“填充猴猴猴儿” |
[10:08] | -Oh no. -What? | -噢 不 -怎么了 |
[10:10] | The earrings… you’re still wearing them. | 耳环 你还戴着呢 |
[10:12] | -What? -Yes. | -什么 -快看看吧 |
[10:14] | Oh! Ivy, Ivy, I just have one earring on. | 噢 艾薇 艾薇 怎么就一只了 |
[10:17] | -The other one must have fallen off. -No. | -另外那只一定是掉哪了 -不是 |
[10:19] | Yes yes, I lost her diamond earring. | 没错 没错 我弄丢了她的钻石耳环 |
[10:22] | What? Why did you even try them on? | 什么 那你当初为什么还要戴上试试啊 |
[10:25] | -What? That was your idea! -You know better than to listen to me. | -什么 那是你出的主意 -你不会蠢到连我的话都听吧 |
[10:27] | Okay okay okay okay. All right, let’s not panic. | 好了 好了 好了 大家不要慌 |
[10:30] | I’ll just… okay, I’ll check the car. | 我只要 想到了 我去检查下车里 |
[10:33] | You… you call make-a-monkey and see if they found it. | 你 打电话问问“填充猴儿”那边有没有人发现耳环 |
[10:36] | The important thing here is… | 现在的当务之急就是 |
[10:38] | Is not to panic. | 淡定 |
[10:45] | -Not in the car. -Not at the place. | -车里没有 -那边也没有 |
[10:47] | Okay, time to panic. Oh! | 好吧 现在可以不淡定了 噢 |
[10:49] | Calm down. Ivy’s got a plan. | 冷静 俺有对策了 |
[10:51] | Oh, Ivy’s got a plan. | 噢 你有对策了 |
[10:55] | -Look, I think I know where the earring is. -Where? | -听着 俺想俺知道耳环在哪 -在哪 |
[10:57] | Check it out. I took some pictures at make-a-monkey. | 看看这个 俺在“填充猴儿”那里照了几张相片 |
[11:00] | Here you are at the stuffing machine… two earrings. | 当时你站在填充机旁 还戴着两只耳环 |
[11:02] | Oh oh, here I am after the stuffing machine… one earring. | 噢 噢 当我离开填充机后 就剩一只耳环了 |
[11:06] | Yes, so the missing earring is… | 正解 所以丢失的耳环就在 |
[11:10] | Inside a monkey. | 猴子里 |
[11:16] | Hi, Charlie. What you got there? | 嗨 查莉 那抱着的是什么东西啊 |
[11:19] | Monkey. | 猴子 |
[11:21] | Can I see it? | 我能看看嘛 |
[11:26] | -Get that monkey. -Mm-hmm. | -去拿猴子 -嗯嗯 |
[11:37] | Man, that sister of yours. | 天啊 你那妹妹 |
[11:40] | Can put up quite a fight. | 跑得比刘翔还快 |
[11:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:44] | We’d be better off if we fought an actual monkey. | 幸好咱们抓的不是孙悟空 |
[11:47] | She sure does love that thing. | 看来她真的喜欢这猴子 |
[11:49] | Yeah. Yeah, she sure does. | 是啊 是啊 她的确喜欢 |
[11:53] | Now let’s rip it apart. | 好了 快把它五马分尸了 |
[11:56] | It’s not in here. | 这里没有啊 |
[11:59] | Oh, this is bad. This is really bad. | 噢 这下完了 真的完蛋了 |
[12:02] | T, calm down. | 小泰 冷静 |
[12:04] | If the earring isn’t in this monkey, | 如果耳环没在这只猴子里 |
[12:06] | It has to be in the other monkey. | 那肯定在其它的猴子里 |
[12:09] | Right right right right, Deedee’s monkey… | 没错 没错 没错 在迪迪的猴子里 |
[12:13] | That’s in the police chief’s house. | 在一位警长的家里 |
[12:15] | Is that calm enough for you? | 你看我够淡定吗 |
[12:25] | Man, super adventure land was amazing. | 天啊 冒险天地真是太爽了 |
[12:27] | It sure is. Hey hey, give me the picture of the log ride again. | 绝对爽 嘿 嘿 再让我看看玩激流勇进时候的照片 |
[12:30] | -Ah, look at your face. -Look at your face. | -啊 看看你的表情 -还是看看你的吧 |
[12:34] | Look at the limo driver’s face. | 再看看豪华轿车司机的表情 |
[12:39] | Okay, dad, now that we’ve had our fun, | 好了 老爸 我们现在也乐够了 |
[12:42] | There’s something I gotta tell you. | 有些事我也该和你谈下了 |
[12:45] | And maybe you should sit down. | 你还是先坐下吧 |
[12:48] | Hey, kids, how do you like mama’s new ride? | 嘿 乖儿子 快看看老娘的新坐骑 |
[12:52] | Hey, look at you. | 嘿 看看你 |
[12:55] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪弄来的 |
[12:57] | At the mall. Yeah, I did a little shopping. | 在商场啊 没错 在你老爸说他中奖后 |
[12:59] | After your dad told me we won the lottery. | 我就去商场拼杀了 |
[13:01] | You can return that, right? | 你能把这东西退了吗 |
[13:03] | Nope, forever rich has a no-return policy. | 没门儿 钞票手中握 不用再退货 |
[13:05] | But who cares? | 谁还为这事操心啊 |
[13:08] | Not me. Nothing bothers a millionaire. | 反正不是我 百万富翁无忧无虑啊 |
[13:10] | Nothing bothers a millionaire. | 百万富翁无忧无虑 |
[13:12] | -Whoo-hoo! -Whoo! | -呜 呜 -呜 |
[13:16] | You guys didn’t really win the lottery. | 实际上 你们并没有中彩票 |
[13:18] | It was just a prank so I could go to super adventure land. | 这只是能够让我去冒险天地玩的一个诡计 |
[13:25] | That’s really funny. | 别搞笑了 |
[13:27] | So why aren’t you laughing? | 你怎么不笑啊 |
[13:31] | I’m really sorry. I never meant for it to go this far. | 真的很抱歉 我未曾想过事情会到这种地步 |
[13:37] | Now I know you’re probably gonna ground me for, like, two weeks, | 我知道你很可能关我两周的禁闭 |
[13:40] | But under the circumstances, | 但在这种情况下 |
[13:42] | I’m fine with three. | 关我三周都没问题 |
[13:45] | I quit my job today. | 我今天辞职了 |
[13:49] | What? | 什么 |
[13:51] | You can get it back, right? | 还能复职 对吧 |
[13:53] | Uh… | 呃 |
[13:55] | What? What? We won? I can’t believe it. | 什么 什么 中奖了 难以置信 |
[13:58] | I’ll tell you what I can’t believe, Duncan… | 我告诉你令我难以置信的是什么 邓肯女士 |
[14:01] | It’s that you’re taking another personal call. | 你又在接通私人电话 |
[14:03] | Now I asked you to do something. | 我半小时前就让你 |
[14:05] | With these bags of saline a half an hour ago. | 处理下这些生理盐水 |
[14:09] | Uh, gotta go. | 呃 先挂了 |
[14:12] | You know what, Karen? You’re absolutely right. | 告诉你吧 卡伦 算你说对了 |
[14:15] | I should have done something with these saline bags. | 很久以前我就应该处理掉 |
[14:17] | A long time ago. | 这些生理盐水 |
[14:19] | I mean, this is really overdue. | 我是说 我早就应该这样了 |
[14:21] | -Oh! Oh! -Yeah yeah. | -哦 哦 -耶 耶 |
[14:24] | Yeah yeah. | 耶 耶 |
[14:29] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[14:31] | Take me to easy street. | 带我去康庄大道 |
[14:33] | So long, suckers. | 永别 窝囊废们 |
[14:38] | How could you do that? | 你怎能这样 |
[14:39] | Because I was a millionaire. | 因为我是百万富翁啊 |
[14:41] | Rich people play by different rules. | 富翁有富翁的生活之道 |
[14:43] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[14:47] | Dad, are you okay? | 老爸 你还好吧 |
[14:49] | He’s hugging the kettle corn. | 怎么一直抱着爆米花啊 |
[14:51] | This is all I have left. | 现在除此我别无所有了 |
[15:09] | Oh, the old orange peel smile always cracks me up. | 噢 陈皮笑脸总能让我开怀大笑 |
[15:12] | I tried it once with a pineapple… not as fun. | 我上次试了一下菠萝皮的效果 就悲剧了 |
[15:16] | I gotta go rinse. | 我去漱漱口 |
[15:18] | I can’t stand the feel of pulp on my teeth. | 我受不了果肉塞我牙里的感觉 |
[15:20] | I love learning new things about you. | 我喜欢了解你的每一件事 |
[15:44] | -Is everything okay? -Everything’s great. | -你没事吧 -我没事 |
[15:46] | -Really? -Really, yeah. | -真的 -真的 没事 |
[15:48] | Everything… couldn’t be better. | 好到 不能再好了 |
[15:50] | You’re acting kind of weird. | 但你的行为有点儿怪异 |
[15:52] | I’m not acting weird, no. | 行为不怪异啊 一点儿也不 |
[15:55] | If anything, I’m acting not weird. | 唯一怪异之处 就是我的表现一点儿也不怪异 |
[15:59] | -Why does this always happen? -What? | -为什么总会发生这类的事情 -什么事情 |
[16:02] | I date a guy for a while. | 每当我和某个男生约会一段时间后 |
[16:04] | And then all of a sudden he starts acting all strange. | 他们就突然变得怪怪的 |
[16:06] | Then what happens? | 那他们的下场如何 |
[16:08] | Then he just kind of disappears. | 人间蒸发了 |
[16:21] | Hey, mom, what are you doing? | 嘿 老妈 你在干嘛 |
[16:23] | Hey. A couple things. Trying to find a new job. | 嘿 忙些事情 试着找份新工作 |
[16:26] | And researching military schools for Gabe. | 还有查查把盖比送军校这件事 |
[16:30] | Wow, that sounds stressful. | 哇 听着还挺有给力的 |
[16:32] | Hey, you know, you should go to the gym, | 嘿 知道吗 你应该去体育馆 |
[16:34] | Maybe… maybe with a workout buddy, | 也许 也许应该找一个伙伴儿一起锻炼 |
[16:36] | Somebody like Debbie Dooley. She’s fun. | 比如杜比·杜利 她多幽默啊 |
[16:38] | Teddy, I know what you’re trying to do. | 泰迪 我知道你的意图是什么 |
[16:41] | Mm-hmm, you want back into Debbie Dooley’s house, | 没错 你想重新潜回杜利的家里 |
[16:44] | And I know why. | 而且我还知道为什么 |
[16:46] | -You do? –Yep. | -你知道 -是的 |
[16:48] | You want another babysitting gig. | 你还想继续照顾孩子 |
[16:50] | Am I that transparent? | 我就真的那么容易让人看穿吗 |
[16:57] | Charlie, what happened to your monkey? | 查莉 你的猴子怎么了 |
[16:59] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[17:01] | $62 for this? | 花了六十二块就做了这个破烂吗 |
[17:04] | The head’s not even facing the right way. | 连脑袋的方向都不对 |
[17:07] | That’s the way she wanted it. | 她就喜欢这造型的 |
[17:17] | Excuse me, are you Karen? | 打扰一下 你是卡伦吗 |
[17:18] | Yeah. Why? | 是的 什么事啊 |
[17:20] | I’m Gabe, Amy Duncan’s son. | 我叫盖比 是艾米·邓肯的儿子 |
[17:27] | Look, the reason my mom quit was all my fault. | 听着 我老妈辞职这件事 全是由于我的错误而引起的 |
[17:30] | I played a really mean prank on my parents. | 我向父母玩了一个十分卑鄙的把戏 |
[17:32] | And it got way out of hand. | 然后情况就一发不可收拾 |
[17:35] | Now that you know the truth, can you please give her her job back? | 现在你知道真相了 能把工作还给我老妈吗 |
[17:38] | Oh, well, | 噢 那个 |
[17:40] | If it means that much to you, | 如果这件事对于你那么重要的话 |
[17:43] | No! | 没门儿 |
[17:44] | Ha! I gotcha! | 哈 傻了吧 |
[17:45] | Oh, you should see your face. | 噢 你真应该看看你的表情 |
[17:47] | I really had you going there, didn’t I? | 我把你骗得团团转 是不是 |
[17:49] | Oh good. Good for you, Karen. | 噢 好样的 你真棒 卡伦 |
[17:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:58] | Excuse me, | 对不起 |
[18:01] | Do you know whose lottery ticket this is? | 你知道这是谁的彩票吗 |
[18:03] | Yes. It’s mine. | 知道 是我的 |
[18:11] | I won! I won! | 我中了 我中了 |
[18:13] | I won, I won, I won, I won! | 我中了 我中了 我中了 我中了 |
[18:17] | Hey hey hey! | 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[18:23] | I’ve always loved you. | 我一直暗恋着你 |
[18:31] | Hi. May I…? Oh. | 嗨 需要 噢 |
[18:35] | How much longer are you gonna follow me around? | 你还要审查我多久啊 |
[18:37] | Till I find out the kind of guy you are. | 直到我弄清你是哪种人 |
[18:40] | Now I’m a guy who’s about to restock the cups. | 现在我是准备要续杯的那种人 |
[18:50] | “bad with cups.” | “对杯子很粗鲁” |
[18:52] | Look, I only messed up ’cause you made me nervous. | 听着 我弄得一团糟是因为你总是让我紧张 |
[18:54] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[18:56] | -Got all I need. -For what? | -审查结束了 -什么 |
[18:58] | To tell Skyler you’re not the guy. | 去告诉斯凯勒你不是最佳人选 |
[19:00] | See ya. | 再见 |
[19:04] | No no. Stop. | 等一下 站住 |
[19:07] | I am the guy. | 我就是最佳人选 |
[19:09] | Skyler is the best thing that’s ever happened to me. | 斯凯勒就是我生命中的唯一 |
[19:11] | And I’m not going away, no matter what. | 不论前方是多么的困难重重 我是不会退缩的 |
[19:13] | So put that in your little notebook. | 所以赶紧把这段话记在你那个小破本儿里 |
[19:16] | Oh, and number 12, your order’s ready. Number 12. | 噢 十二号 你的订餐好了 十二号 |
[19:25] | Uh-oh. Is this the part where you make me disappear? | 惨了 是不是该到了把我弄消失的阶段了 |
[19:29] | Relax, kid. | 放松 孩子 |
[19:32] | You stuck up for yourself. That’s what I wanted to hear. | 你站出来为自己辩护 这才是我所想要听到的 |
[19:35] | So it’s okay if I date your daughter? | 这么说来我和你女儿约会这事 不反对了 |
[19:37] | Oh, she’s not my daughter. | 噢 她不是我女儿 |
[19:40] | She’s his daughter. | 是他的女儿 |
[19:46] | He always hires me to check out the boyfriends. | 他一直雇佣我来审查男朋友 |
[19:49] | With that elfin smile, people don’t take him too seriously. | 面带这么可爱的微笑 可做不了审查这项工作的 |
[19:58] | Deedee was so excited that Teddy was back. | 泰迪又回去了 这可乐坏了迪迪 |
[20:01] | That daughter of yours is quite something. | 你这个女儿还真是了不起啊 |
[20:03] | Yeah, I make some good daughters. | 是啊 我善于孕育了不起的女儿 |
[20:06] | Bob makes the boys. | 鲍伯善于孕育不着调的儿子 |
[20:09] | Yesterday it was just so good. | 昨天看见 |
[20:12] | To watch deedee have fun with Teddy. | 泰迪和迪迪玩得真不赖 |
[20:14] | -What do you mean, watch? -Oh, well, | -看见 此话怎讲 -噢 那个 |
[20:16] | My husband insisted we put in a nanny-cam. | 我老公坚持要放一个监控摄像头 |
[20:18] | Oh, a nanny-cam? I’ve never seen one of those. | 噢 监控摄像头 我还没看见过呢 |
[20:20] | If you have a laptop, I’ll show you right now. | 如果你有笔记本电脑 我现在就给你展示下 |
[20:23] | I do, right behind you. Let’s look. | 我有 就在你背后 快看看 |
[20:26] | Oh good. | 噢 好的 |
[20:31] | Oh, there they are. | 噢 看见了 |
[20:33] | Your daughter has a real gift. | 你女儿还真是有一套 |
[20:36] | It takes me forever to put deedee down. | 我总是需要不停的哄迪迪才能睡下 |
[20:46] | Well, that’s a little peculiar. | 这个 的确有点儿非同一般 |
[20:53] | This doesn’t seem right. | 好像不对劲了 |
[21:00] | Oh my goodness, she’s murdering the monkey. | 亲娘啊 她在杀害一只猴子 |
[21:04] | -Oh. -Oh. | -噢 -噢 |
[21:07] | Really? | 搞什么 |
[21:09] | One neighbor… I just want to be friends with one neighbor. | 一个邻居 我就想要一位邻居朋友啊 |
[21:18] | Hey, Charlie. | 嘿 查莉 |
[21:20] | So I learned a very important life lesson today, | 听着 我今天学到了人生的重要一课 |
[21:23] | And that is never wear. | 就是永远也不要带着 |
[21:25] | A pair of accidentally make-a-monkey, | 一副耳环去“填充猴儿” |
[21:27] | Because if you do,your neighbor might said something like… | 因为如果你戴了 你的邻居就可能说 |
[21:30] | “oh my goodness, | “亲娘啊 |
[21:32] | That girl’s just not right in the head.” | 那个女孩脑子有问题” |
[21:35] | Hi, Charlie. | 嗨 查莉 |
[21:36] | Oh, and mom’s back at work. | 噢 还有老妈已经官复原职了 |
[21:38] | Actually her boss quit for some unknown reason, | 其实是因为她的上司由于某种原因 就辞职了 |
[21:41] | And so she got a promotion. | 所以老妈还升职了 |
[21:43] | Which is why daddy gets one of these too. | 这就是为什么老爹我也弄了辆新坐骑 |
[21:45] | Bob, watch where you are going. | 鲍勃 小心前面啊 |
[21:47] | Ahh! | 啊 |
[21:49] | Oh. | 噢 |
[21:51] | Yeah, in a couple of years, | 是啊 几年后 |
[21:52] | When all of us kids have left the house, | 当我们这些孩子都离开家后 |
[21:54] | They’ll be all yours. Good luck, Charlie. | 这一切都要你来承受了 好运喽 查莉 |
[22:05] | Hey, what happened to you? | 嘿 你怎么了 |
[22:07] | Isn’t it obvious? My head’s on backwards. | 这还不够明显吗 我脑袋长反了 |
[22:10] | Yeah, I didn’t want to say anything. | 是啊 我也不用多说了 |
[22:15] | Doctor, the patients are prepped and ready for surgery. | 医生 病人已经准备好可以做手术了 |
[22:23] | She look a little young to you? | 她看起来是不是还太小了 |
[22:25] | I’m sure she’s highly trained. | 我相信她是一位久经沙场的医生 |
[22:29] | You can go first. | 还是你先上吧 |