时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Hey, you know what I was thinking, honey? | 嘿 亲爱的 我突然有个念头 |
[00:11] | We should have a little romantic getaway. | 我认为这个周末我们应该 |
[00:13] | This weekend just you and me. | 来个浪漫的二人世界 |
[00:14] | Guys, please, we’re trying to eat here. | 父母大人 不要说了 我们正在吃饭呢 |
[00:18] | I think that sounds fun. Where should we go? | 我觉着这想法不错 我们去哪 |
[00:20] | Casper, Wyoming… | 怀俄明州的卡斯柏 |
[00:23] | The most romantic city. | 是怀俄明州 |
[00:25] | In Wyoming. | 最浪漫的城市 |
[00:29] | Is the bug convention in Casper this year? | 难道今年的灭虫大会是在卡斯柏召开吗 |
[00:32] | The bug convention? | 什么灭虫大会 |
[00:36] | Well, I’ll just check the old calendar. | 别急 我查下日历 |
[00:39] | Ha! Now that is a coincidence. | 哈 真被你说中了 |
[00:43] | Hey, mom, I think you should go. | 嘿 老妈 我觉着你应该去 |
[00:46] | Why? You planning to throw a party while we’re gone? | 为什么 难道你想趁我们不在家开派对吗 |
[00:49] | Now that is a coincidence. | 又被你说中了 |
[00:52] | Oh. Well, party’s off. I’m not going. | 噢 别作梦了 派对夭折了 我哪也不去 |
[00:55] | Why not, mom? | 为什么不去啊 老妈 |
[00:57] | Bug convention sounds like a lot of… | 灭虫大会听起来挺 |
[01:00] | I can’t even get through it. | 我都说不下去了 |
[01:03] | What do you even do at a bug convention? | 在灭虫大会上你们都做些什么啊 |
[01:05] | Nothing. It’s just a bunch of exterminators. | 无事可做 就是一大堆灭虫专家 |
[01:07] | In a cramped conference room talking about deadly gas. | 在一个狭小的会议室里讨论灭虫剂 |
[01:11] | And then it gets boring. | 无聊就此来临 |
[01:15] | First of all, honey, we are not a bunch. We are a swarm. | 亲爱的 首先 我们不是一堆 是一群 |
[01:19] | Huh?! | 明白吗 |
[01:20] | We got a lot of fun bug-related lingo like that, | 我们说一堆好玩的虫子专业术语 |
[01:23] | Like we don’t get rooms, we nest. | 比如 我们不住屋子 我们筑巢 |
[01:28] | We don’t dine, we feed. | 我们不吃饭 我们进食 |
[01:31] | I can’t believe I’m saying this, but can someone drive me to school? | 不敢相信我会说出这句话 有人能送我去学校吗 |
[01:36] | All right, guys, you know what? | 好了 孩子们 你们听好了 |
[01:38] | Pest control is what I do for a living. | 防治害虫就是我谋生的手段 |
[01:40] | I know it just may be rats and roaches and maggots to you, | 我知道对你们说他们只是老鼠 蟑螂 蛆虫 |
[01:43] | But it’s my bread and butter. | 但是对于我来说 他们就是面包和黄油 |
[01:48] | And I’m done with my bread and butter. | 那我以后拒绝进食面包和黄油了 |
[01:52] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[01:55] | Running late, and dad jokes | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[01:57] | Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[02:00] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上眼 咬口早餐 |
[02:02] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[02:03] | There it is up on the roof | 哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上 |
[02:07] | I’ve been there, I’ve survived | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[02:10] | So just take my advice | 所以听取我的建议 |
[02:13] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:15] | Things are crazy | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[02:17] | But I know your future’s bright | 可是我知道你会有美好将来 |
[02:20] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:22] | There’s no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
[02:23] | Everything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[02:26] | Your life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
[02:28] | But trust me it comes back around | 但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[02:32] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[02:37] | Hang in there, baby. | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:49] | -Hey, mom. -Hey, honey. | -老妈 好 -嘿 儿子 |
[02:50] | Remember when I went off to college to K.C.U.? | 还记着我去KCU大学的事吗 |
[02:53] | Kwikki chikki university, the we can trainning someone are | 咕唧炸鸡大学 培养人才的摇篮 |
[02:57] | I remember it well. | 记忆犹新 |
[02:59] | Well, back in those crazy college days… | 那个 回首那些疯狂的大学岁月 |
[03:02] | Those two crazy college days. | 应该是两天的大学岁月 |
[03:05] | I met this guy named Gravy | 我认识了一个叫肉汁的家伙 |
[03:07] | And I told him , he could moved in town, | 我告诉他如果搬进城里来 |
[03:09] | He could stay with us. | 可以和咱们住在一起 |
[03:11] | And I just found out he’s moving to Denver, | 而我也刚刚发现他已经到丹佛了 |
[03:13] | And he’s gonna be working at kwikki chikki. | 而且他准备要在咕唧炸鸡工作了 |
[03:15] | Okay, I think I see what is this going, when is this happening? | 好了 我大概明白了 他什么时候来 |
[03:18] | Party! | 派对 |
[03:23] | Right about now. | 就是现在 |
[03:25] | P.J., I can’t believe you | PJ 我不敢相信你居然 |
[03:28] | -Gravy! -P.J.! | -肉汁兄 -PJ |
[03:34] | That was the kwikki chikki handshake. | 这是咕唧炸鸡的握手方式 |
[03:36] | I was hoping. | 百闻不如一见 |
[03:39] | Dude, you didn’t tell me your sister was so hot. | 老兄 你没说过你有个这么漂亮的姐姐 |
[03:46] | Gravy, stay as long as you like. | 肉汁 想住多久都可以 |
[03:48] | Sweet crib! | 这里太爽了 |
[03:52] | Dude, I’m so psyched you’re here, dude. | 老兄 真高兴你能来这里 |
[03:55] | -This is gonna be a blast. -Epic! | -绝对爽爆了 -史诗般的 |
[03:58] | -Just think of all those wild times at college. -Yeah. | -再想想在大学时候的狂野岁月 -没错 |
[04:01] | Dude, remember the time the girls from hamburger tech | 老兄 还记着汉堡包技校美女 |
[04:03] | came and partied with us? | 和咱们开派对的日子吗 |
[04:04] | Yeah yeah! | 记着 记着 |
[04:06] | Or what about the time… | 你还记着那次 |
[04:09] | I think that’s the only story we have. | 好像就有那一件事可说 |
[04:16] | Hey, mom, listen to this. | 嘿 老妈 听听这个 |
[04:18] | It’s from that advice column “dear Tammy.” | “知心大姐”的意见栏 |
[04:21] | It says, “dear Tammy, | 上面说“知心大姐 您好 |
[04:23] | Recently a car I owned for 20 minutes. | 最近我有一辆只开了二十分钟的车 |
[04:26] | Was sadly wrecked. | 不幸报废了 |
[04:28] | “How do I ask my parents for another one?” | “我应该怎么对父母说 我想再要一辆” |
[04:30] | -That’s almost exactly what happened to you. -I know. | -怎么和你的经历这么像 -没错 |
[04:36] | So then dear Tammy replied, | 接着知心大姐回复了 |
[04:38] | “if your parents love you, they will buy you a new car. | “如果你的父母爱你 那他们会给你买一辆新车的 |
[04:41] | And be glad they did.” | 他们不会后悔的” |
[04:46] | -That is so strange. -Yeah. | -好诡异啊 -是啊 |
[04:48] | Because dear Tammy passed away three years ago. | 因为知心大姐三年前就去世了 |
[04:55] | Well, that’s a pretty good answer for a dead lady, right? | 是吗 这位已逝大姐的愿景多么好啊 |
[04:59] | Mom, please, | 老妈 拜托了 |
[05:00] | owning that car was the best 20 minutes of my life. | 那二十分钟的驾驶体验让我无法释怀 |
[05:02] | Honey, if it were up to me, I’d buy you a new car. | 宝贝 如果就我一个人说了算 我会给你买的 |
[05:05] | The problem is your father. | 问题在于你爸 |
[05:07] | He’s been on a tear lately about saving money. | 他最近正在攒钱 |
[05:09] | What is wrong with him? | 他太不正常了 |
[05:11] | He’s always saving and planning for the future. | 总是在攒钱 计划将来 |
[05:13] | What did grandma and grandpa do to him? | 爷爷奶奶对他做了些什么 |
[05:19] | How badly do you want this car? | 你到底多渴望这辆新车 |
[05:21] | -Really badly. -Sit down. | -都渴死了 -请坐下 |
[05:31] | Teddy, | 泰迪 |
[05:34] | Your father is a simple man. | 你爸是个头脑简单的人 |
[05:37] | -Yes, I’m with you so far. -Okay. | -是的 赞同你的说法 -好的 |
[05:41] | If you want something from him, | 如果你想从他手里得到点东西 |
[05:44] | Then you need to do something he wants to do. | 那你就要想法设法讨好他 |
[05:47] | Then when he’s in his happy place, just strike like a cobra. | 正当他逍遥快活之时 你要像眼镜蛇一样出击 |
[05:51] | Okay, what are you talking about? | 好了 你在说什么呢 |
[05:54] | The bug convention, Teddy… | 灭虫大会啊 泰迪 |
[05:56] | The bug convention. | 灭虫大会 |
[06:01] | You go there with your father and he will be so happy… | 你和他一起去 他就会高兴 |
[06:03] | He will buy you a car. | 他一高兴 就给你买车了 |
[06:05] | Perfect. I’ll go to the bug convention. How bad could it be? | 妙计 那我就前往灭虫大会 能有多惨 |
[06:09] | You have no idea. | 超乎你的想象 |
[06:11] | I went to one convention. | 我曾去过一次 |
[06:14] | I still have the dreams. | 到现在我仍在做噩梦 |
[06:22] | Hey, Gabe, guess what I got. | 嘿 盖比 你猜我得到了什么 |
[06:24] | Last time we played this game, it was lice. | 上一次 是虱子 |
[06:27] | My mom gave me this cool new video camera. | 我妈给了我这个超炫摄像机 |
[06:30] | For getting cut from the baseball team. | 因为我被棒球队开除了 |
[06:33] | How does getting cut from the team get you a camera? | 被开除怎么会得到一部摄像机呢 |
[06:35] | She felt bad for me, | 她替我感到难过 |
[06:36] | and my dad gave me a skateboard for trying out. | 而且我爸因为我去面试棒球队 而送给我一个滑板 |
[06:39] | I love sports. | 我爱死运动了 |
[06:42] | This is pretty cool. | 真不赖 |
[06:44] | -We should make a movie. -Yeah. | -我们应该拍部电影 -好主意 |
[06:49] | The camera does not love you. | 你看起来不上镜 |
[06:53] | But it does love me. So I should be the star. | 我还是挺上镜的 所以我是主演 |
[06:56] | Dude, you’re getting more like your mom every day. | 哥们 你越来越像你老妈了 |
[06:59] | So what kind of movie should we make? | 我们应该拍什么类型的电影 |
[07:02] | How about a romantic comedy? | 爱情喜剧怎么样 |
[07:04] | Everyone loves a good romcom. | 大家都喜欢爱喜 |
[07:07] | I thought of something while you were talking. | 你说话的时候 我突然想到了 |
[07:09] | Let’s make a monster movie. | 不如拍个怪兽电影 |
[07:13] | Cool, but where are we gonna find a scary monster? | 酷 但是我们去哪找个可怕的怪兽 |
[07:16] | Boo! | 吥 |
[07:18] | I think we found our monster. | 看来怪兽是找到了 |
[07:31] | Done, done… | 好了 好了 |
[07:34] | And not done. | 还没好 |
[07:39] | How are you doing, A. Dunc? | 你好啊 艾·邓肯 |
[07:40] | A. Dunc? | 艾·邓肯 |
[07:42] | Oh, yeah. That’s my new name for you. | 噢 是的 我给你起了个新名字 |
[07:44] | Amy just wasn’t kind of working for me. | 我觉着艾米这名字不好听 |
[07:49] | Aren’t you loving him? | 他多讨人爱啊 |
[07:53] | Loving? No no. | 爱 算了 |
[07:56] | Liking? No. | 喜欢 也算了 |
[07:59] | Getting on my very last nerve? | 是谁让我火冒三丈 |
[08:01] | Ding ding ding! We have a winner. | 叮 叮 叮 我知道是谁了 |
[08:10] | Gravy honey, did you forget something in the kitchen? | 亲爱的肉汁 你是不是把什么东西落在厨房了 |
[08:13] | No, I’m good. | 没有 我没落 |
[08:16] | I meant your pants. | 我是指你的裤子 |
[08:19] | Yeah, I know. I just like to take those off when I get home. | 我知道 我只是喜欢回家后就脱掉 |
[08:22] | It’s kind of how I unwind. | 让我有一种解脱的感觉 |
[08:24] | Okay, look, I get it that you’re trying to be comfortable. | 好了 好了 我知道你希望舒服自在 |
[08:27] | That is not how we roll in the Duncan house. | 但这在邓肯家是不允许的 |
[08:30] | Dude, you’re right. This is so much more comfortable. | 老兄 你说的没错 这太舒服了 |
[08:34] | Honey, you’re not gonna believe this. | 亲爱的 你不会相信的 |
[08:37] | Teddy wants to go to the bug convention with me. | 泰迪想和我一起去灭虫大会 |
[08:41] | Are we going pantsless now? | 难道现在是脱裤时间吗 |
[08:43] | This is the best day ever! | 今天真是太爽了 |
[08:51] | “attack of the 50-foot baby, “ | 《巨婴来袭》 |
[08:53] | Scene 1, take 1. | 第一幕 第一场 |
[08:56] | Okay, you’re a mad scientist. Action! | 好了 你扮演的是疯狂科学家 开拍 |
[08:59] | Now that I’ve finished my super growth formula, | 如今我研究出了终极生长配方 |
[09:02] | It’s time to test it out on an ordinary grape. | 我们用一颗普通的葡萄来进行试验 |
[09:08] | Cut. | 停 |
[09:16] | Action. | 开拍 |
[09:18] | It works on fruit, It works on fruit, | 成功了 在水果上成功了 |
[09:20] | But what about on human beings? | 但是如果在人类上进行实验呢 |
[09:23] | I’ll test it out myself. | 我会甘当试验品 |
[09:25] | But first let me check on my baby. | 但是我要先看看我的宝贝 |
[09:28] | Baby. Oh, baby! | 宝贝 噢 宝贝 |
[09:33] | Charlie, come here. Come here. | 查莉 过来 过来 |
[09:36] | -Can you go drink the stuff now? -No. | -你能喝点东西吗 -不 |
[09:38] | It’s just juice. | 是果汁 |
[09:43] | And cut. | 停 |
[09:45] | Dude, what’s your sister’s problem? She’s gotta drink the stuff. | 哥们 你小妹搞什么鬼 她一定要喝下去 |
[09:49] | She’s two. | 她才两岁 |
[09:50] | When I was two, I drank everything. | 我两岁的时候 什么都喝 |
[09:55] | Just let me talk to her. | 让我和她谈谈 |
[09:56] | Charlie sweetheart, | 宝贝 查莉 |
[09:59] | You’re doing great. | 你做的很好 |
[10:02] | The picture’s gonna look terrific. Here’s the thing. | 拍出的画面无可挑剔 事情是这样的 |
[10:05] | When we say drink the stuff, | 当我们让你喝下去的时候 |
[10:07] | You gotta drink the stuff, okay? | 你就要喝下去 明白吗 |
[10:09] | Okay, great. Here we go. | 好了 好了 我们走 |
[10:13] | Are you ready to… Jake, what are you doing? | 你准备好了吗 杰克 你在干什么 |
[10:15] | We need that for the movie. | 那是电影的道具 |
[10:16] | I’m doing an experiment. | 我在做实验 |
[10:18] | I wanna see if it turns my pee blue. | 我想看看小便会不会变成蓝色 |
[10:25] | PJ P.J.! | |
[10:28] | Hey, mom, what’s up? | 嘿 老妈 什么事 |
[10:29] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[10:31] | Look at what Gravy has done to this place. | 看看你的肉汁在家里干的好事 |
[10:34] | Hey, he tidied up. | 嘿 他整理干净了 |
[10:37] | I’ve had it. | 我受够了 |
[10:39] | He’s disgusting. He’s a slob. | 他又懒 又恶心 |
[10:41] | I can’t take it anymore. I want him out. | 我忍不了了 我要赶他走 |
[10:43] | Is this about the onion ring in the toilet? | 难道这都是厕所里洋葱圈惹的祸 |
[10:45] | ’cause he needs a target. | 因为他需要一个靶子 |
[10:49] | Either you tell him by the end of the day tomorrow, | 如果你明天不赶他走 |
[10:52] | Or I do it. | 否则我来 |
[10:53] | But he’s my best friend from college. | 他可是我大学里最好的哥们儿 |
[10:55] | Chicken college, a two-day chicken college! | 炸鸡大学 一所就上了2天的炸鸡肉大学有木有 |
[10:58] | All right, okay. | 好吧 行 |
[11:01] | But this has to be done the right way | 不过这事一定要妥善处理 |
[11:03] | ’cause gravy’s actually really sensitive. | 因为肉汁其实挺敏感的 |
[11:06] | All right, bad news, guys. | 唉 坏消息啊 兄弟 |
[11:08] | I just drank a gallon of water and we are out of onion rings. | 我刚才喝了一加仑水 还把洋葱卷吃得一干二净 |
[11:18] | Casper, Wyoming, | 卡斯珀 怀俄明州 |
[11:22] | Bug convention, guys in overalls. | 灭虫大会 穿着工作服的人们 |
[11:27] | You talk now. | 该你说了 |
[11:29] | Hey, hors d’oeuvres. Help yourself, honey. | 嗨 开胃小吃 自己拿 甜心 |
[11:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:35] | This is good. It’s crunchy. | 不错啊 挺脆的 |
[11:38] | Freeze-dried ants. | 是冷冻再干燥的蚂蚁 |
[11:40] | All the food here is insect-based. Isn’t that fun? | 这块儿的食物都是用虫子做的 有意思吧 |
[11:48] | -Bob. -Murray. | -鲍伯 -莫雷 |
[11:50] | Hey, I would like to introduce you to my daughter Teddy. | 嘿 这是我的女儿泰迪 欢迎认识 |
[11:53] | Hi. Hey, dad, do I have any legs in my teeth? | 嗨 嘿 爸 我的牙缝里还有蚂蚁腿吗 |
[11:57] | She’s a charmer. | 她蛮可爱的 |
[12:01] | So, Bob, you gonna pop by my speech? | 嗯 鲍伯 你是来给我的演讲捧场的吗 |
[12:04] | Keynote address, whatever. | 也可以称为专题演讲 怎么说都行 |
[12:06] | Yeah, I got a new way to kill termites… | 没错 我发明了一种杀灭白蚁的新方法 |
[12:09] | The Murray method. | 莫雷大法 |
[12:11] | Well, actually, Murray, I’m going on right after you. | 好的 其实呢 莫雷 我的演讲就在你后面 |
[12:14] | Yeah, I got my own new method of killing termites… | 没错 我发明了一种杀灭白蚁的新方法 |
[12:17] | The slam dunc. | 大灌篮式 |
[12:19] | I don’t get it. | 不明白 |
[12:21] | Bob Duncan. | 鲍伯邓肯 |
[12:24] | Dunc. Slam dunc. | 邓肯(音同灌篮) 大灌篮 |
[12:26] | Ooh, I see because… no. | 噢 我懂了因为 不懂 |
[12:30] | Well, I’m sure it will be very clear after the presentation. | 没关系 我相信开完了介绍会你就会一清二楚 |
[12:35] | I’ve seen your presentations, Duncan. | 我已经看过你的介绍会了 邓肯 |
[12:37] | They lack pizzazz. No visual aids. That’s your problem. | 缺少活力 没有视觉道具 这就是你的问题 |
[12:43] | Pass. | 不要 |
[12:46] | Man, I hate that Murray. | 诶 我讨厌这个莫雷 |
[12:48] | But do you know what? Here’s what he doesn’t know. | 不过你知道吗 有些东西是他所不知道的 |
[12:50] | This year I have a visual aid that is going to blow the roof off this place. | 今年我会加上一个让全场笑翻天的视觉道具 |
[12:54] | thanks to you, honey. | 多亏你来了 甜心 |
[12:56] | Or should I say. | 其实我应该叫你 |
[12:59] | Termite queen? | 白蚁女王 |
[13:01] | -What? -Yeah! | -什么 -没错 |
[13:04] | You’re gonna be onstage with me this year. | 今年你要跟我一起上台 |
[13:06] | Playing the disgustingly | 演那个恶心的 |
[13:08] | huge supreme monarch of the termite colony. | 白蚁殖民王国的最高统治者 |
[13:10] | But… but… | 但是 但是 |
[13:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:34] | Hey, gravy. | 嘿 肉汁 |
[13:35] | Can I talk to you for a sec? It’s kind of important. | 我能跟你谈一下吗 有件很重要的事 |
[13:39] | Of course. You can tell me anything. | 没问题 你可以告诉我任何事 |
[13:41] | You were my best buddy at kwikki chikki. | 你可是我在咕唧炸鸡最要好的兄弟 |
[13:43] | I would do anything for you. | 我能为你赴汤蹈火 |
[13:45] | I would even eat our chicken for you. | 也能为你吃鸡腿 |
[13:49] | I would never ask you to do that. | 我永远不会让你帮我这个忙 |
[13:52] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[13:54] | But the thing is it’s been super great having you here. | 不过问题是 你来我家真是棒极了 |
[13:58] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 是的 |
[13:59] | But… yeah. | 但是 呃 |
[14:03] | Wow, this is hard. | 唉 开不了口啊 |
[14:04] | Actually, there was something I wanted to tell you. | 其实呢 我有件事想跟你说一下 |
[14:09] | A. Dunc keeps rearranging my room. | 艾(米)邓肯 老收拾我的屋子 |
[14:14] | Not cool, all right? Talk to her for me? | 真不厚道 是吧 帮我跟她讲讲 |
[14:18] | Dude, I’ve been home for like an hour. | 兄弟 我都到家一个小时了 |
[14:20] | What am I still doing with my pants on? | 还裹着我的大裤衩干啥 |
[14:30] | The Murray method, | 莫雷大法 |
[14:31] | A safe non-toxic elixir for killing termites, | 一种安全的无毒的杀灭白蚁的万能药 |
[14:34] | Derived from the common orange. | 原料来自于普通的橘子 |
[14:37] | Try the Murray method and you’ll say, | 用了莫雷法 你就会说 |
[14:39] | “Orange you glad you’re not a termite?” | 橘子 你要庆幸你不是只白蚁啊 |
[14:47] | Try and top that, Duncan. | 上来盖过我吧 邓肯 |
[14:49] | Go squeeze yourself. | 你赶快夹着尾巴逃走吧 |
[14:53] | Hey, everybody, | 嘿 大家好 |
[14:55] | I am Bob Duncan of Bob’s bugs be gone. | 我就是大名鼎鼎的“鲍伯出场 虫子死光光”的鲍伯邓肯 |
[14:58] | Now sure, yes, you can pay Murray. | 现在确实 没错 你可以购买莫雷大法 |
[15:01] | To go and spray orange juice all over your house. | 然后把橘子汁喷的满屋子都是 |
[15:04] | Or you can attack. | 或者你可以主动出击 |
[15:08] | The problem at its source. | 找到问题的根源 |
[15:10] | And what is that source? | 那么问题的根源在哪里呢 |
[15:13] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[15:15] | I give you. | 我告诉你 |
[15:17] | The termite queen! | 白蚁女王 |
[15:25] | Gonna get a car. Gonna get a car. | 我会得到车 我会得到车 |
[15:29] | The termite queen, | 白蚁女王 |
[15:32] | The grand royal mama of the colony, | 是殖民王国的高贵的皇室妈妈 |
[15:35] | Her only job: Pumping out termite eggs. | 她唯一的工作就是 不停的排卵 |
[15:38] | Around the clock. | 昼夜不停 |
[15:42] | Behold termite eggs, | 看呐 白蚁卵来了 |
[15:46] | 30,000 every single day. | 一天产3万颗 |
[15:50] | Go, my babies, go. | 去吧 孩子们 去吧 |
[15:52] | Eat wood and destroy siding. | 吃光木头 毁掉墙壁 |
[15:55] | Relax, everybody, relax. Keep your seats. | 别慌 各位 别慌 安心坐着 |
[15:59] | There is a solution. | 有办法了 |
[16:00] | Here, your majesty, | 嘿 女王陛下 |
[16:03] | Try the slam dunc. | 尝尝邓肯大灌篮 |
[16:05] | Ha! | 啊 |
[16:08] | Curse you, slam dunc method. | 我诅咒你 邓肯灌篮法 |
[16:11] | I’m rendered useless. Do you hear me? Useless. | 我给萎了 你听到了吗 萎了 |
[16:14] | Oh, what a world. | 唉 什么世道啊 |
[16:17] | What a world. | 什么世道啊 |
[16:23] | Car. | 车 |
[16:29] | Okay, you’re a 50-foot baby about to destroy the entire city. | 好的 你现在是要毁灭城市的巨婴 |
[16:33] | Action. | 开始 |
[16:37] | Cut! | 停 |
[16:39] | What do you want me to do? | 你还想要我怎么样 |
[16:41] | Dude, we’re never gonna | 哥们 我们肯定 |
[16:42] | finish this movie if she keeps running off. | 拍不完这部戏 如果她总是跑掉的话 |
[16:44] | How do we solve that? Glue her shoes to the floor? | 那我们怎么办 把她的鞋粘在地上 |
[16:54] | Okay, these puppies aren’t going anywhere. | 好的 这两个小不点再也逃不了了 |
[16:57] | Charlie. | 查莉 |
[16:59] | Dude, your mom. | 哥们 你妈 |
[17:00] | There you are. What are you boys doing? | 原来你在这儿 你们男孩子在干什么呢 |
[17:04] | Not gluing shoes to the floor. That’s for sure. | 我们没有把鞋粘在地板上 真的没有 |
[17:12] | Gabriel Duncan! | 盖布里埃尔·邓肯 |
[17:14] | She wouldn’t do what we wanted. | 她老是不听我们使唤 |
[17:16] | I should have known. Every time you ask to watch Charlie, | 我早就应该知道了 每次你说你要照看查莉 |
[17:18] | -It’s because you wanna glue her to something. -Mom. | -都是为了把她粘到某个地方 -妈 |
[17:22] | Sorry, boys, the kid’s out of the picture. | 对不起了 男孩们 小小孩要离开梦工厂了 |
[17:26] | Mom, we’re not done yet. | 妈 我们还没拍完戏呢 |
[17:28] | Now what are we gonna do? | 现在我们该做什么 |
[17:29] | We got a monster movie with no monster. | 我们要拍怪物电影却没了怪物 |
[17:33] | Unless… | 除非 |
[17:38] | Now rain down some terror. | 现在来点儿恐怖吧 |
[17:48] | Welcome to kwikki chikki. | 欢迎致电咕唧炸鸡 |
[17:49] | Would you like to try our new batter balls? | 你想尝试一下我们最新的蛋奶球吗 |
[17:51] | No. Good call. | 不想 很好 |
[17:54] | I will have the kwikki combo #3. | 我要一份咕唧炸鸡三号套餐 |
[17:56] | With Cole slaw, Curly fries. | 外加菜丝沙拉 卷曲薯条 |
[17:59] | And you have to move out by tomorrow. | 还有你明天得搬出去 |
[18:03] | P.J., is that you? | P.J. 是你吗 |
[18:05] | Yeah, it’s me. | 嗯 是我 |
[18:10] | I couldn’t do this face to face, | 我没法儿面对面跟你讲 |
[18:12] | So I thought I’d do it face to beak. | 所以我想只能对着鸡嘴说 |
[18:18] | Look, gravy, I love you like a brother, | 知道吗 肉汁 我把你当成哥哥一样爱你 |
[18:21] | But you’re kind of messy and you’re driving my mom nuts, | 但是你有点不注意个人卫生 而且快把我妈逼疯了 |
[18:25] | And you gotta go. | 所以你得走 |
[18:28] | Oh, and I’ll have a chocolate milk shake. | 诶对 我还要一份巧克力奶昔 |
[18:35] | Talk to me, man, come on. You there? | 说话呀 喂 别这样 你在吗 |
[18:38] | Hey, do you mind? | 嘿 你介意吗 |
[18:39] | I’m having a moment here. | 我这儿有要事 |
[18:42] | Gravy, come on. Dude, talk to me. | 肉汁 行了 兄弟 回答我呀 |
[18:45] | P.J., I’ll find another place to stay. | P.J. 我会找另一个地方去住的 |
[18:47] | It’s no biggie. | 不要紧 |
[18:50] | Oh, and that’ll be $4.95 at the second window. | 诶对 你要的总共4块9毛5 放在了第二个窗口 |
[18:52] | I’m sorry, man. | 对不起啊 兄弟 |
[18:54] | Don’t worry about it. | 别在意 |
[18:57] | You’re my buddy. | 你是我的兄弟嘛 |
[18:59] | The fact that it was so hard for you to say this to me, | 事实上是你都不好意思向我开口 |
[19:01] | I mean, it means a lot. | 我是说 这意味深重 |
[19:03] | So we good? | 那么我们没事了 |
[19:05] | You wanna flap it out? | 难道你想当没说吗 |
[19:08] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[19:21] | Dad, before we go in, | 老爸 我们进屋前 |
[19:22] | there’s something I wanted to talk to you about. | 我有件事想跟你谈 |
[19:24] | -What’s that, honey? -First, are you happy? | -什么事 甜心 -首先 你开心吗 |
[19:27] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[19:29] | I’m over the moon. | 我欣喜欲狂了 |
[19:31] | That was the best bug convention ever. | 这是有史以来最棒的灭虫大会 |
[19:33] | Great, great, ’cause there’s something that I wanted to ask you. | 那就好 那就好 因为我有个小请求 |
[19:36] | Actually, you know what? Before you do, | 其实 你知道吗 在你对我说之前 |
[19:37] | there’s something I wanna say. | 我想先跟你说 |
[19:40] | You know, sometimes I just feel. | 你知道吗 有时候我真的感觉 |
[19:42] | Like you kids are growing up so fast that… | 你们这些孩子长得太快了 以至于 |
[19:47] | That you just don’t have time for your old man. | 你们都没有时间陪家里的老人了 |
[19:49] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[19:50] | So when you asked to come with me this weekend, | 所以你说这个周末你要跟我一起去的时候 |
[19:53] | Honey, you made me feel so great. | 甜心 你让我感觉特别幸福 |
[19:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:04] | And I love you very very much. | 我真的真的很爱你 |
[20:11] | I’m sorry. What did you wanna ask me? | 不好意思 你刚才问我什么来着 |
[20:12] | Oh, I just wanted to say… | 哦 我只是想说 |
[20:18] | I love you too, dad. | 我也爱你 爸 |
[20:20] | Love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[20:25] | -Hey. -Hey, there’s my little bugaboos. | -嘿 -嘿 我的虫子怪回来了 |
[20:28] | -How was the convention? -The best ever. | -会开得怎么样 -最成功的一次 |
[20:31] | Hey, Teddy, tell her all about it. | 嘿 泰迪 跟你老妈讲讲这事 |
[20:33] | Okeydokey. | 好的好的 |
[20:35] | He looks pretty happy. What kind of car you getting? | 他看起来特别高兴 你得到什么样的车了 |
[20:37] | I couldn’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[20:39] | What? | 什么 |
[20:42] | You got him all happied up for nothing? | 你让他乐翻了天却没得到任何好处 |
[20:47] | Looks like mama’s getting a new pair of shoes. | 看来你老妈要得到一双新鞋啰 |
[20:50] | Oh, Bob honey. | 嗨 亲爱的鲍伯 |
[20:59] | Hey, Charlie. | 嗨 查莉 |
[21:01] | Well, I did the right thing… | 是的 我做了一件好事 |
[21:02] | went with dad to the bug convention, | 跟老爸参加灭虫大会去了 |
[21:03] | Made him real happy. | 让他高兴得不得了 |
[21:06] | Unfortunately, so happy. | 不幸的是 高兴得过了头 |
[21:08] | He invited me to go again next year. | 他邀请我明年再去 |
[21:14] | I’m gonna be a mosquito. | 我要演一支蚊子 |
[21:20] | -What are you doing? -Just measuring your wingspan. | -你在干什么 -测量你的翼展 |
[21:22] | -Oh. -We’re gonna be selling the Duncan zapper. | -噢 -我们到时候要销售邓肯牌微波灭虫器 |
[21:25] | Oh, zapper! | 唉 微波灭蚊器 |
[21:29] | Sounds painful. | 听起来好痛苦 |
[21:31] | Now someday you’re gonna be going to these bug conventions. | 看来某天你也要参加各种灭虫大会了 |
[21:34] | Yeah. Good luck, Charlie. | 真的 祝你好运 查莉 |
[21:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:46] | Attack of the 50-foot baby, scene 1, take 1. | 巨婴来袭 第一幕 第一场 |
[21:55] | Attack of the 50-foot baby, scene 1, take 1. | 巨婴来袭 第一幕 第一场 |
[21:59] | Okay, you’re a mad scientist. Go on… Action! | 好的 你是个疯狂科学家 继续 行动 |
[22:07] | Now that I’ve finished my super growth formula, | 现在我已经完成了我的超速成长配方 |
[22:09] | It’s time to test it out on an ordinary grape. | 该用来对普通的葡萄进行实验了 |
[22:16] | It works! | 奏效了 |
[22:17] | No it doesn’t. It’s a rubber ducky. | 不 没有 那是个橡皮鸭 |
[22:20] | Well… If somebode hadn’t eaten the watermelon, | 是啊 要是有人没把西瓜吃掉就好了 |
[22:22] | I wouldn’t have to improvise. | 我就不用临时发挥了 |