时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | -Hi, Ivy. -Hey. | -嗨 艾薇 -嘿 |
[00:09] | -Hi, G.G. -Lana, I know you’re new here, | -嗨 GG -莱娜 我知道你是新生 |
[00:12] | But my name is Teddy. | 但是我的名字是泰迪 |
[00:14] | I’m sorry. I’ve just heard so many people call you “G. G.,” | 抱歉 我听到很多人都叫你GG |
[00:17] | -I thought… -No, it’s Teddy. | -所以我以为 -不是的 我叫泰迪 |
[00:19] | Got it. Teddy. Starts with a “t.” | 知道了 泰迪 “泰”字开头 |
[00:22] | Just like touchy. | 就像太敏感 |
[00:25] | Ivy, why are people calling me gigi? | 艾薇 为什么大家叫我GG |
[00:27] | I don’t know. Maybe it’s a nickname. | 俺哪知道 可能是外号什么的吧 |
[00:31] | Are they saying gigi like the name “gigi” | 这个“GG”是个名字 |
[00:34] | Or the letters “G. G.”? | 还是个缩写 |
[00:36] | I don’t know. Probably the second one. | 俺哪知道 也许是缩写吧 |
[00:38] | What would G.G. stand for? | 那这个缩写代表的是什么呢 |
[00:40] | Glamorous gal. | 魅力女郎 |
[00:42] | Golden goddess. | 金色女神 |
[00:44] | Genetic greatness. | 伟大基因 |
[00:46] | Goody-goody. | 乖乖女 |
[00:48] | It means goody-goody. | 意思是乖乖女 |
[00:50] | Goody-goody… why would they call me that? | 乖乖女 为什么这么叫我 |
[00:54] | Maybe it’s because you always play by the rules. | 因为你总是循规蹈矩 |
[00:56] | And never do anything bad. | 从不做坏事 |
[00:58] | Or something like that. | 类似于坏事的事情 |
[01:01] | Okay, but I am so not a goody-goody. | 是吗 但我并不是那么的乖乖女啊 |
[01:03] | If anything, I am a baddy-baddy. | 从某种程度上说 我算是个坏坏女 |
[01:06] | T, only a goody-goody. | 小泰 只有乖乖女 |
[01:08] | Would say baddy-baddy. | 才用坏坏女这个词 |
[01:10] | I’ve been bad. I’ve broken rules. | 我做过坏事 我违反过规定 |
[01:12] | -Like when? -Like the time… | -哪次 -就是那次 |
[01:15] | -Okay, I’ve bent rules. -Like when? | -我曾挑战过规定的灰色地带 -哪次 |
[01:18] | Like the time… | 就是那次 |
[01:20] | Oh, man. | 我滴个乖乖 |
[01:22] | I am a G.G. | 我就是个GG |
[01:24] | I’m glad you came around, girl. | 真高兴你欣然接受了 |
[01:27] | ‘Cause I’m the one who started it. | 因为这事是我起的头 |
[01:31] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[01:34] | Running late, and dad jokes | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[01:36] | Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[01:38] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上眼 咬口早餐 |
[01:40] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[01:42] | There it is up on the roof | 哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上 |
[01:45] | I’ve been there, I’ve survived | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[01:48] | So just take my advice | 所以听取我的建议 |
[01:52] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:54] | Things are crazy | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[01:55] | But I know your future’s bright | 可是我知道你会有美好将来 |
[01:58] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:00] | There’s no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
[02:02] | Everything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[02:05] | Your life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
[02:07] | But trust me it comes back around | 但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[02:11] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[02:16] | Hang in there, baby. | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:27] | Gabe, I need your help. | 老弟 我需要你的帮助 |
[02:29] | So I just found out I have this horrible nickname. | 我刚知道我有了一个惨不忍闻的外号 |
[02:32] | You mean G.G.? | 你是指GG |
[02:34] | How do you know about that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[02:36] | I helped Ivy come up with it. | 我帮艾薇想出来的 |
[02:38] | Okay, well, I’m not a goody-goody. | 好了 总之 我并不是乖乖女 |
[02:40] | And I wanna do something naughty to prove it. | 我要做一些出格的事情来证明 |
[02:42] | First, stop using words like naughty. | 首先 不要用出格这类词汇 |
[02:45] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[02:46] | Now I’ll help you be bad, But you gotta help me with something. | 我会帮你变邪恶的 但你也要帮我点事情 |
[02:50] | -What? -Well, I’m grounded, | -什么事 -那个 我被禁足了 |
[02:52] | But I need to get ungrounded by Saturday. | 但是我周六有活动 |
[02:54] | Jake invited me to super adventure land. | 杰克请我去冒险天地 |
[02:57] | Super adventure land reopened? | 冒险天地又开张了吗 |
[02:58] | Yeah, that’s why I got there before they close down again. | 是啊 所以我要在再关张之前再去一次 |
[03:02] | Now how do I get mom and dad to let me go? | 我如何才能让爸妈给我亮绿灯 |
[03:05] | Well, you could try behaving better. | 容易 你可以表现得乖点儿 |
[03:08] | All right, I don’t have time for joke. I need answers. | 别闹了 没时间开玩笑了 我需要答案 |
[03:11] | Why don’t you just do something nice for them? | 你可以讨好他们啊 |
[03:13] | -Like? -I was in the garage last week. | -比如 -比如上星期在车库 |
[03:17] | And I found this old poem the dad wrote to mom Back In High School. | 然后我找到了老爸写给老妈的一首老诗《重返高中》 |
[03:21] | I was gonna give it to her for her birthday, | 我准备在生日的时候送给她 |
[03:22] | But you could do it now. | 但是你可以借花献佛 |
[03:25] | Then they’ll be putty in my hands. | 然后他们就乖乖的听我话了 |
[03:28] | -Thanks, G.G. -Stop calling me that. | -谢了 GG -别这么叫我 |
[03:36] | -Hi, Charlie. -Hi, G.G. | -嗨 查莉 -嗨 GG |
[03:38] | Argh! | 可恶 |
[03:43] | Mom, will you make me a dress? | 老妈 能给我做条裙子吗 |
[03:50] | P.J., do we need to talk? | PJ 需要谈谈吗 |
[03:53] | About what? | 谈什么 |
[03:57] | About why you want me to make you a dress. | 谈谈要让我给你弄条裙子这件事 |
[03:59] | I don’t want you to. I need you to. | 不是让你 是需要你 |
[04:03] | Honey, can’t you just borrow one of mine? | 孩子 就不能借一条我的吗 |
[04:06] | This could just be a phase. | 这只是一个阶段而已 |
[04:09] | The dress isn’t for me. | 裙子不是给我的 |
[04:12] | It’s for Charlie. | 是给查莉的 |
[04:15] | I got an assignment in my home ec class to make an outfit. | 我的家政课作业是为家里的某个人 |
[04:17] | For someone in my family. | 做一件服饰 |
[04:18] | Okay, next time lead with that. | 明白了 但是下次请提前说这句话 |
[04:23] | So will you do it? | 那你帮我吗 |
[04:24] | Nope, if I do it, how will you learn? | 不 如果我帮你做 你还怎么从中学习 |
[04:27] | Mom, I took this class to meet girls, | 老妈 我上这课就是为了接近女生 |
[04:29] | Not to learn stuff. | 不是为了学习 |
[04:32] | It’s my third year taking home ec, | 我都上了三年的家政课了 |
[04:34] | And I still don’t know what “ec” means. | 我都不知道这门课是干什么的 |
[04:37] | Sorry, kiddo. You’re on your own. | 抱歉了 孩子 你要靠自己了 |
[04:39] | Fine. Well, then will you help me with my civil war report? | 好吧 好吧 那你能帮我完成内战报告吗 |
[04:41] | Nope. | 没戏 |
[04:42] | Will you at least tell me who won? | 至少告诉我谁赢了总可以吧 |
[04:50] | I’ve got a daring new plan. | 我想到了个大胆的计划 |
[04:53] | That’s gonna blow away my goody-goody image forever. | 绝对会完全摆脱乖乖女这个外号 |
[04:57] | Are you ready for this? | 准备好洗耳恭听 |
[04:58] | Tomorrow, | 明天 |
[05:00] | -I say we ditch school. -Okay. | -我们翘课 -好啊 |
[05:03] | Ivy, I don’t think you understand what I’m proposing here. | 艾薇 你是不是没明白我在说什么啊 |
[05:06] | I’m saying tomorrow. | 我说明天 |
[05:08] | We’re not going to be in school. | 我们不会在学校里 |
[05:11] | When school is going on. | 即使在上课 |
[05:14] | T, I’m familiar with the concept of ditching. | 小泰 我了解翘课是什么意思 |
[05:18] | So where are we going? | 那我们去哪疯 |
[05:20] | -Super adventure land. -I’m in. | -冒险天地 -没问题 |
[05:25] | Okay, Ivy, it’s settled. | 好了 艾薇 一言为定 |
[05:27] | We are going to ditch school tomorrow. | 我们明天就翘课 |
[05:31] | That’s right. | 没听错 |
[05:32] | Tomorrow, Teddy, Ivy ditching. | 就是明天 泰迪和艾薇 翘课 |
[05:36] | And by ditching, | 翘课 |
[05:38] | I mean gone. Not here. | 意味着逃学 逃课 |
[05:42] | Absesans excuse. | 缺勤 |
[05:45] | We got it, Teddy. You’re ditching. | 我们知道了 泰迪 你要翘课 |
[05:47] | Yeah, by tomorrow I’m gonna have a new nickname. | 是啊 明天我就要有个新外号了 |
[05:51] | Gone girl. | 逃课小姐 |
[05:53] | That’s still G.G. | 依旧是GG |
[05:56] | Agggghh! | 可恶 |
[06:02] | Okay, Charlie, I’m gonna design a dress for you. | 好了 查莉 我要给你设计条裙子 |
[06:04] | Now don’t worry. I just watched 10 hours of fashion reality shows. | 不用担心 我已经看了十个小时的时尚真人秀节目 |
[06:08] | So I’m highly qualified. | 所以我已经有很高的品味了 |
[06:10] | Now let’s start by taking a look at what you usually wear. | 现在让我们来看看你平常都穿些什么 |
[06:14] | Okay, no. | 好的 算了 |
[06:16] | Wrong. | 糟糕 |
[06:20] | Hate it. Girlfriend, what are you thinking? | 扔掉 小朋友 你在想些什么 |
[06:22] | Owls are so last year. | 猫头鹰早过时了 |
[06:26] | Honey, we need to create a whole new look for you, | 乖乖 我要把你打扮得脱胎换骨 |
[06:29] | Something that screamingcharlie! | 打扮成惊世查莉 |
[06:33] | Oh, sorry I screamed “charlie.” | 噢 抱歉 我惊到“查莉”了 |
[06:36] | If I’m gonna make you the perfect dress, | 如果我要给你打造一条完美的裙子 |
[06:39] | I need to know more about you. | 我就需要深入的了解你 |
[06:40] | So tell me what you like. | 告诉我你喜欢什么 |
[06:42] | I like toys. | 我喜欢玩具 |
[06:44] | Toys. Fun. | 玩具 乐趣 |
[06:46] | Youth. I’m getting something. | 青春 我想到了 |
[06:49] | Wait a second. Yes. Yes! | 等等 好的 好的 |
[06:52] | That’s your new look. | 这就是你的新形象 |
[06:56] | No. | 不要 |
[06:58] | You are such a diva. | 你给我耍天后作风 |
[07:01] | I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[07:07] | Mom, dad, I was feeling so bad. | 老妈 老爸 我感到很抱歉 |
[07:10] | About whatever I did to get grounded. | 不管我做了什么而导致了关禁闭 |
[07:14] | You sprayed Mrs. Dabney with a garden hose. | 你用花园水管喷达布尼夫人 |
[07:17] | It was an accident. | 纯属意外 |
[07:20] | She was in her kitchen. | 当时她在厨房里 |
[07:24] | Anyway, I felt so bad about that, | 总之 我对此事很抱歉 |
[07:27] | That I decided to clean the garage. | 所以我决定主动去清扫车库 |
[07:29] | And I found this in one of mom’s little boxes. | 然后我在老妈的小盒子里发现了这个 |
[07:31] | -And framed it for you. -What is it? | -还特意裱好了给你 -什么东西 |
[07:33] | It’s a love poem dad wrote to mom in High School. | 是高中的时候 老爸写给老妈的一首情诗 |
[07:36] | No no no. You don’t have to read it, Gabe. | 别 别 别 你不用读出来 盖比 |
[07:38] | “my dearest Amy, how does a dream leave footprints in the sand?” | “我那亲爱的艾米 梦想怎能在沙滩上留下足印” |
[07:41] | How does a flower kindle a memory. | 花朵怎能唤起一段回忆 |
[07:44] | “Or candlelight whisper your name?” | “或者烛光细语着你的名字” |
[07:46] | Pretty good so far, huh? | 写得不赖 是吧 |
[07:48] | Pretty good? I’m a plate of soup. | 不赖 我都听迷糊了 |
[07:53] | I don’t remember writing that. | 我怎么不记着写过这些 |
[07:55] | It doesn’t even rhyme like a good poem should. | 这诗根本都不押韵 |
[08:00] | Look at that. That’s not even my handwriting. | 看看啊 这都不是我的笔迹 |
[08:02] | Dad, you wrote it. It’s signed “Bob D.” | 老爸 这是你写的 还署名“鲍伯” |
[08:03] | Who else would “Bob D.” be? | 除了你还有谁是“鲍伯” |
[08:05] | Diddlebock. | 大混球 |
[08:07] | Hey, dad, watch the language. | 嘿 老爸 说话注意点 |
[08:10] | Why would Bob diddlebock. | 为什么大混球鲍伯 |
[08:13] | Write you a love poem? | 给你写了首情诗 |
[08:15] | Okay, during that brief time. | 听着 在那段时间里 |
[08:19] | In High School when we were broken up, | 就是高中咱俩分手的那段时间里 |
[08:21] | I dated Bob diddlebock. It was no big deal. | 我和大混球鲍伯约了约会 没什么大不了的 |
[08:24] | Not to Bob diddlebock. | 大不过大混球鲍伯 |
[08:27] | You were a dream that left footprints. | 你就是那个在他的沙滩里留下足印的 |
[08:30] | In his sand. | 梦想 |
[08:36] | I do have that effect on men. | 老娘我的确具备那种魅力 |
[08:39] | Whoa whoa! So the minute we break up, | 哇 哇 在我们分手后 |
[08:42] | You go out and find another guy? | 你马上就去外面找新男友了 |
[08:44] | What was I supposed to do? Go home and cry all day? | 那我该怎么办 回家后以泪洗面吗 |
[08:47] | I did. | 我就是啊 |
[08:49] | Bob, it’s been 20 years. Let it go. | 鲍伯 都过了二十年了 就忘了这件事吧 |
[08:52] | Like you let the poem go? | 就像你忘了这首诗一样 |
[08:54] | We were on a break. | 当时我们分手了 |
[08:56] | -How about we take another one? -Works for me. | -不如我们都另结新欢 -没问题啊 |
[09:02] | Guys, this was supposed. | 同志们啊 这本应该 |
[09:04] | To be a happy moment. | 是个欢乐的时刻 |
[09:06] | For me! | 对于我来说 |
[09:14] | Oh! School’s just starting. | 噢 学校开课了 |
[09:17] | First period is happening right now. | 第一节课 开始了 |
[09:20] | Congratulations, t. You’re officially ditching. | 恭喜了 小泰 你终于翘课了 |
[09:23] | How does it feel to be bad? | 当回坏坏女感觉如何啊 |
[09:25] | Great. | 好极了 |
[09:27] | Does your stomach hurt as much as mine? | 你的胃和我一样疼吗 |
[09:30] | Howdy, young ladies! | 好啊 小姐们 |
[09:32] | I’m the mayor of super adventure land. | 我是冒险天地的园长 |
[09:36] | -Who are you? -I’m Ivy. | -你是哪位啊 -俺叫艾薇 |
[09:39] | Uh… I’m Claudette. | 呃 我是克劳德特 |
[09:44] | I’m from Oklahoma. | 来自俄克拉荷马州 |
[09:45] | My parents aren’t here right now. | 我父母没在 |
[09:47] | They’re taking my brothers Rusty and Dusty to the bathroom. | 他们带我的弟弟 铁锈和灰尘去洗手间了 |
[09:51] | Well, that’s a little more information. | 好了 你的自我介绍好详细啊 |
[09:53] | Than I needed, darling. | 可我不需要 亲爱的 |
[09:57] | What is wrong with you, Claudette? | 你脑袋有问题吗 克劳德特 |
[10:01] | I’m new at this, okay? | 应付这种事情我还是新手 |
[10:05] | A cop is staring at us. | 条子盯上我们了 |
[10:07] | He totally knows we’re ditching. | 他绝对知道我们翘课了 |
[10:09] | T, will you stop? He doesn’t care about us. | 小泰 淡定 他才不关心咱俩呢 |
[10:11] | Then why is he coming over here? | 那他为什么走过来了 |
[10:13] | Just be cool. Nobody’s in trouble. | 放松 没事的 |
[10:16] | Young ladies, you’re under arrest. | 小姐们 你们被捕了 |
[10:28] | We’re under arrest? | 我们被捕了 |
[10:30] | -Afraid so. -For what? | -恐怕是的 -为什么 |
[10:32] | For not having enough fun. | 因为玩得不够开心 |
[10:35] | And as sheriff of super adventure land, | 作为冒险天地的警长 |
[10:38] | I’m gonna have to give you a ticket. | 我要给你们一张 |
[10:40] | For a free smoothie. | 免费的冰沙兑换券 |
[10:45] | Now can we please go have some fun? | 现在咱们能好好去娱乐下了吗 |
[10:48] | I wanna ride terror in the sky. | 我想玩恐怖云霄飞车 |
[10:52] | Really? | 是吗 |
[10:53] | ’cause I was thinking Mr. Chipmunk’s kooky clown cars. | 但是我想玩花栗鼠先生怪怪小丑车 |
[10:57] | Yeah, I’m gonna go find Rusty and Dusty. | 好吧 那我去找铁锈和灰尘了 |
[11:06] | Dad, check out this old photo album I found in the garage. | 老爸 快看看我在车库里找到的老相册 |
[11:10] | You stay out of the garage. | 你给我离车库远点 |
[11:14] | It’s full of misery. | 里面充满了悲剧 |
[11:16] | Let’s look at all the great times you and mom have had. | 看看你和老妈在一起时的美好时光 |
[11:19] | Hey, there’s you and mom and some handsome guy at the prom. | 嘿 这张是你和老妈和一群帅小伙在毕业舞会上 |
[11:23] | That’s Bob diddlebock. | 那就是大混球鲍伯 |
[11:27] | Moving on. | 下一张 |
[11:30] | Hey, where’d mom get that really cool sports car? | 嘿 老妈哪里弄的这辆跑车 |
[11:33] | That’s Bob diddlebock’s. | 是大混球鲍伯的 |
[11:36] | He had two. | 他有两辆 |
[11:39] | All right, let’s try one more. | 好了 再看下一张 |
[11:44] | Any chance you had a boat. | 你曾经有没有过一艘 |
[11:46] | Called the s.S. Diddlebock? | 叫大混球鲍伯的船 |
[11:54] | You know, | 说真的 |
[11:56] | I just can’t believe she kept his poem all these years. | 真不敢相信她一直保留着这首诗 |
[12:00] | Anyway, thanks for cheering me up, Gabe. | 总之 还是要谢谢你哄我开心 盖比 |
[12:07] | Handsome, smart and rich. | 英俊 潇洒 有钱 |
[12:10] | Oh, Amy, how did you let him get away? | 噢 艾米 你怎么就这么放弃他了 |
[12:15] | Hey, mom. | 嘿 老妈 |
[12:18] | You know what would be a really cool thing to do before Saturday? | 你知道周六前应该做什么事情吗 |
[12:20] | -What’s that? -Rip up Bob diddlebock’s poem in front of dad. | -什么事情 -在老爸面前撕掉大混球鲍伯的情诗 |
[12:23] | Show him it means nothing to you. | 告诉他这都成为过往云烟了 |
[12:25] | Gabe, I’m not gonna do that. | 盖比 我不会这么做的 |
[12:27] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:31] | Because you still have feelings for him? | 难道因为你还对他有感觉吗 |
[12:33] | So now you’re lurking in the kitchen? | 难道你都潜伏在厨房里吗 |
[12:36] | Hey, I am always in the kitchen. | 嘿 我一直喜欢呆在厨房里 |
[12:38] | I just happened to be lurking this one time. | 只不过这次碰巧潜伏了一次 |
[12:42] | You just answer the question. | 快回答我的问题 |
[12:44] | No, I do not have feelings for Bob diddlebock. | 没有 我对大混球鲍伯没有感觉了 |
[12:48] | Then why did you keep his stupid poem all these years? | 那你为什么一直留着这首诗 |
[12:50] | Because it’s the only love poem anyone ever wrote me. That’s why. | 因为这是我收到过的唯一一首情诗 这就是原因 |
[12:56] | Oh, yeah? Well, that’s… that’s… | 噢 是吗 那个 那个 |
[12:59] | That’s a pretty good reason. | 的确说得在理 |
[13:04] | Man, now I just feel bad. | 天啊 心里不好受啊 |
[13:07] | You know, the best way to get over feeling bad is. | 知道吗 解决心情郁闷的最好方法就是 |
[13:10] | To make someone else feel good. | 让别人心情愉快 |
[13:12] | I can be that someone. | 我就是别人 |
[13:16] | No? Okay. | 不行吗 好吧 |
[13:26] | So where should we go next? | 我们下一个玩什么 |
[13:28] | Say cheese! | 说茄子 |
[13:30] | Have a super day! | 祝你玩得开心 |
[13:33] | Ivy! | 艾薇 |
[13:35] | -Did you see that? -See what? | -你刚才看见了吗 -看见什么 |
[13:37] | Who wants to take a picture with me? Step right up. | 谁想和我照相啊 请上前来 |
[13:41] | Hey, I saw what you did! | 嘿 我识破你的阴谋了 |
[13:43] | You stole that woman’s wallet. | 你偷了那个女人的钱包 |
[13:44] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. Toodle-oo! | 我不知道你在说什么 再见了 |
[13:47] | Hey, come back here. | 嘿 你给我回来 |
[13:53] | What in tarnation is going on here? | 这到底怎么回事 |
[13:57] | The mayor, he’s a thief. He stole a woman’s wallet. | 这个园长 是个贼 他偷了一个女人的钱包 |
[14:00] | -What? -Careful, Bill. | -什么 -小心 比尔 |
[14:01] | She’s been acting up all day. Might be a code 6. | 我看她今天一直不正常 可能是六号 |
[14:04] | -Let’s go. -Wait a minute. | -跟我走 -等一下 |
[14:07] | What’s a code 6? | 六号是什么 |
[14:09] | Possible wacko! | 神经病 |
[14:19] | Why isn’t Charlie in preschool? | 查莉怎么没去幼儿园 |
[14:21] | I had to pull her out. We have work to do. | 我把她接出来了 我们要忙些事情 |
[14:24] | Why aren’t you in school? | 你怎么也没去上学 |
[14:26] | Charlie’s dress isn’t done, and I’m on a deadline. | 查莉的裙子没做好 我要抓紧时间赶工了 |
[14:28] | Okay, are any of my kids in school? | 好吧 难道我的孩子都没上学吗 |
[14:31] | At least I know Teddy is. | 至少我清楚泰迪在学校 |
[14:33] | Mom, I’m freaking out. Would you mind taking a look at my dress? | 老妈 我快抓狂了 你能帮我看下裙子吗 |
[14:36] | Sure, let’s see what you got. | 好啊 让我看看你的杰作 |
[14:44] | It’s all Charlie’s fault. | 这全怪查莉 |
[14:46] | She’s not selling it. | 穿在她身上就展现不出来 |
[14:47] | Don’t blame the model. | 别指责你的模特 |
[14:49] | I said be fierce. Is that fierce? | 我说要表现出凶悍 你这是凶悍吗 |
[14:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:55] | No, you don’t, do you? | 不是 你这不是凶悍 |
[14:56] | This… this is a disaster. | 这 这简直就是场灾难 |
[15:03] | Ivy, you gotta get me out of here. | 艾薇 你一定要把我弄出去 |
[15:04] | I am not cut out for the slammer. | 我还没做好蹲监狱的准备 |
[15:07] | Don’t worry. I’ve got this. | 别慌 俺来搞定 |
[15:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:16] | Howdy, sheriff. | 好啊 警长 |
[15:18] | Whoops. | 哎呦 |
[15:22] | Sheriff, I think you dropped 200 fun bucks there. | 警长 你是不是掉了两百游戏币啊 |
[15:24] | Are you trying to bribe me? | 你想贿赂我吗 |
[15:27] | Maybe I am. | 也许是啊 |
[15:28] | With pink money that has absolutely no monetary value? | 游戏币又不能当钱花 |
[15:34] | Sheriff. I’m on my way. | 我是警长 我马上到 |
[15:38] | Well, it’s your lucky day. | 好了 算你们走运 |
[15:40] | We’re understaffed. We just got a code 12. | 我们这里人手不足 还抓到了个十二号 |
[15:42] | What’s that? | 什么是十二号 |
[15:43] | Some kid just barfed on the tilt-a-whirl. | 有孩子在旋转座椅上吐了 |
[15:45] | Now you’re free to go. | 现在你们可以走了 |
[15:47] | Thank goodness. | 谢天谢地 |
[15:56] | P.J., we’re waiting. | PJ 我们在等着呢 |
[15:59] | All right. | 好了 |
[16:03] | Say hello. | 欢迎我们的 |
[16:05] | To Charlie. | 查莉 |
[16:08] | Her kicky summer dress is perfect for the 2 year old. | 这条靓丽的夏日裙子非常适合两岁的儿童 |
[16:11] | Who plays all day and parties all night. | 可以满足精力旺盛的孩子 |
[16:14] | From nap time to snack time, | 从小憩时间到零食时间 |
[16:17] | This dress says it all. | 这条裙子全部搞定 |
[16:18] | And if there’s an oopsie with a juice box, | 如果不慎将果汁洒到裙子上面了 |
[16:20] | No problem. It’s washable. | 不用担心 一洗就干净 |
[16:23] | I have to say I am impressed. | 不得不承认 这让我大吃一惊 |
[16:27] | Clean lines, nice stitching. | 整洁的线条 精妙的剪裁 |
[16:29] | Excellent job. | 杰作 |
[16:31] | Thank you and thank you, Charlie. | 谢谢 也要谢谢你 查莉 |
[16:33] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[16:36] | Is that a price tag? | 那是标价签吗 |
[16:41] | All right, “b” minus. | 成了 B减 |
[16:43] | Really? Oh, because buying the dress. | 没搞错吧 噢 难道因为买成品 |
[16:47] | Is a creative way to solve the problem? | 是一种具有创造性的解决问题的方法 |
[16:49] | No, because this is your third time in my class. | 不是 因为这是你第三次选这门课了 |
[16:53] | We’re done. | 以后我们别见面了 |
[17:00] | Hello! | 大家好 |
[17:02] | Can I borrow someone’s notes? | 有人能借我下笔记吗 |
[17:04] | Sorry, I don’t know if you guys noticed. | 抱歉 不知道你们有没有发觉 |
[17:06] | I wasn’t here yesterday. | 昨天我没来上学 |
[17:08] | That’s right. Ditching. | 没错 翘课了 |
[17:11] | Yeah, you told us that. | 是啊 你说过了 |
[17:13] | We went to super adventure land, | 我们去了冒险天地 |
[17:14] | Had a bit of a run-in with the cops, | 和条子发生了点争执 |
[17:16] | Ended up in jail. | 最后还蹲了监狱 |
[17:20] | T, look. | 小泰 看 |
[17:24] | -What is he doing here? -Teddy Duncan, would you come up here, please? | -他怎么来了 -泰迪·邓肯 能过来一下吗 |
[17:32] | Hello, I am the sheriff of super adventure land. | 大家好 我是冒险天地的警长 |
[17:35] | And because of this young lady, | 因为这位小姐 |
[17:37] | We uncovered a ring of pickpockets. | 我们破获了一起连环盗窃案 |
[17:40] | That sadly included our own mayor, | 不幸的是 疑犯就包括我们的园长 |
[17:42] | The town crier. | 街头公告员 |
[17:44] | And yes, sal the squirrel. | 对了 还有一只松鼠 |
[17:47] | And now on behalf of super adventure land, | 现在作为冒险天地 |
[17:52] | And our parent company, famfunco industries, north America, | 总公司 本行业 北美地区的代表 |
[17:56] | I’m proud to present this super citizen medal. | 颁发优秀市民奖牌 |
[17:59] | To Teddy Duncan. | 给泰迪·邓肯 |
[18:01] | I’m not a super citizen. I’m a ditcher. I’m bad. | 我不是优秀市民 我翘课了 我很坏的 |
[18:04] | Well, whatever you are, | 成了 随便你了 |
[18:07] | Thank you for saving good wholesome clean family fun. | 感谢你给我们提供了一个健康安全的娱乐场所 |
[18:14] | G.G.! G.G.! | 乖乖女 乖乖女 |
[18:16] | Guys, I’m bad! | 大家 我很坏的 |
[18:18] | I’m bad I tell you! | 我跟你们说 我坏到骨子里 |
[18:21] | G.G.! G.G.! | 乖乖女 乖乖女 |
[18:22] | What the heck? | 爱咋咋地 |
[18:25] | G.G.! G.G.! | 乖乖女 乖乖女 |
[18:30] | Hey, Amy, you got a minute? | 嘿 艾米 你有时间吗 |
[18:34] | -What is it, Bob? -Something I want you to hear. | -什么事啊 鲍伯 -让你听点东西 |
[18:36] | Okay, I wrote this for you. | 好了 我给你写了这东西 |
[18:39] | “To my wonderful wife,” | “致我的贤妻” |
[18:43] | The love of my life, | 我的挚爱 |
[18:45] | Here is a poem from your bobby-boo. | 这是你鲍比哥给你写的诗 |
[18:49] | I love your sweet hugs. | 我喜欢你的拥抱 |
[18:52] | Even more than my bugs. | 甚于我的虫子 |
[18:54] | “And your kisses more than chili or stew.” | “你的吻 胜过辣椒与炖肉” |
[18:59] | You do love your stew. | 你最喜欢炖肉了 |
[19:01] | Okay, here, there’s more. There’s more. Okay. | 听着 还有呢 还有呢 听好了 |
[19:05] | “and though our future’s unwritten,” | “尽管未来天注定” |
[19:07] | I still remain smitten. | 但是我的爱不会变 |
[19:09] | And will till the end of all time. | 直到永远 |
[19:13] | This poem may be late. | 也许这首诗姗姗来迟 |
[19:15] | I know it’s not great, | 也许平淡无奇 |
[19:16] | “But at least I know how to rhyme.” | “但至少我懂得如何押韵” |
[19:24] | That’s very sweet. | 太贴心了 |
[19:26] | Thank you, bobby-boo. | 谢谢了 鲍比哥 |
[19:31] | Eww. I mean, what’s going on? | 呃 我是说 发生了什么 |
[19:34] | I have a new poem for my frame. | 我又收到了一首情诗 |
[19:37] | Yes, and it rhymes. | 没错 而且很押韵 |
[19:40] | You guys made up. That’s just fantastic. | 你俩和好了 太好了 |
[19:44] | You know, we should celebrate. | 我提议 大家庆祝下 |
[19:46] | How about a trip to super adventure land? | 冒险天地一日游如何啊 |
[19:48] | Yeah, why not? We haven’t been there in a while. | 好啊 没问题 我们好久都没去过了 |
[19:50] | -Yeah, sounds good to me. -Yes! | -是啊 我也同意 -万岁 |
[19:54] | Hey, P.J., guess what. | 嘿 PJ 你猜怎么着 |
[19:55] | The whole family’s going to super adventure land. | 咱们全家都要去冒险天地了 |
[19:58] | Oh, didn’t you hear? | 噢 你没听说吗 |
[19:59] | There’s a big scandal involving the mayor. | 冒险天地的园长卷入了一场丑闻 |
[20:01] | Super adventure land’s closed. | 现在又关张了 |
[20:03] | No! | 不要啊 |
[20:11] | Well, Charlie, mom and dad found out I ditched. | 好了 查莉 老爸老妈发现我翘课了 |
[20:13] | And now I’m grounded. | 现在我被禁足了 |
[20:15] | It’s called consequences. | 报应来了 |
[20:17] | Something you get used to when you’re a baddy-baddy. | 你要适应一下坏坏女的生活 |
[20:21] | Darn, I’m still wearing the medal. | 可恶 我还戴着奖牌呢 |
[20:26] | Teddy, what are you doing? | 泰迪 你在干什么 |
[20:28] | No video diary while you’re grounded. | 被禁足期间不允许拍视频日记 |
[20:31] | No video diary while I’m grounded? | 被禁足期间不允许拍视频日记 |
[20:33] | That seems kind of lame. | 听起来好可笑啊 |
[20:35] | I don’t know how else to punish you. | 我不知道怎么惩罚你了 |
[20:37] | You don’t really do anything. | 你总是很听话 |
[20:41] | So you don’t think I’m bad? | 你认为我很乖吗 |
[20:43] | Mom, I’m bad. | 老妈 我坏到骨子里 |
[20:45] | I’m so bad I’m not even gonna say good luck, Charlie. | 我坏到不和你说祝你好运 查莉 |
[20:47] | -You just did. -Oh! | -你刚说过了 -噢 |
[20:54] | The story you have just seen… it’s true. | 这个故事 真有其事 |
[20:57] | The outcomes are completely made up. | 结局完全是瞎编的 |
[21:00] | The mayor was found guilty of lying, stealing | 园长因说谎 盗窃 |
[21:03] | And talking in a ridiculous cartoony voice. | 用滑稽的卡通腔调说话而定罪 |
[21:05] | Ridiculous?! I think not. | 滑稽 我可不这么认为 |
[21:11] | Gabe Duncan eventually made it to super adventure land. | 盖比·邓肯最终还是去了冒险天地 |
[21:14] | He was thrown in jail three minutes later | 但是在他游玩不久 就被关进了监狱 |
[21:16] | For spitting off the monorail. | 原因是在过山车上呕吐 |
[21:21] | PJ Duncan did not go on a career in fashion design. | PJ·邓肯没能从事时装设计行业 |
[21:28] | Amy Duncan… | 艾米·邓肯 |
[21:30] | Just likes having a picture-taken. | 只想照张相 |