时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Honey, you are going to lovemy Halloween costume this year. | 亲爱的 你绝对会爱死我今年的万圣节服装 |
[00:11] | But not as much as you are gonna love mine. | 但你绝对会更喜欢我的服装 |
[00:14] | No, you’re gonna love mine more. | 不可能 你会更喜欢我的 |
[00:16] | -No, you’re gonna love mine more. -Guys! | -不可能 你会更喜欢我的 -你俩 |
[00:18] | Save the creepiness for tonight. | 把这种诡异的气氛留到晚上 |
[00:24] | By the way, I can’t take Charlie trick-or-treating this year. | 先声明下 我今年不带查莉玩不给糖就捣乱了 |
[00:27] | I’ve got plans. | 我自己有安排了 |
[00:31] | Ivy and I can take her. | 我和艾薇也不成 |
[00:32] | We’re going to a party, but that’s not until later. | 我们会去参加一个派对 但是不会回来太晚的 |
[00:35] | You wanna know what my plans are? | 想知道我的安排是什么吗 |
[00:40] | Okay, you forced it out of me. | 好了 我憋不住了 |
[00:43] | I am going out. | 我要去约会 |
[00:45] | With a girl. | 和个女生 |
[00:47] | So is Emmett going as Beyonce again? | 难道艾米特又要扮成碧昂斯吗 |
[00:50] | Her name is Zoey, and I met her while delivering chicken… | 她叫佐伊 是我给她送去的炸鸡 |
[00:54] | Two piece, dark meat, gravy on the side. | 两份鸡腿肉 肉汁在旁边 |
[00:59] | -Wow, she sounds great. -I know. | -厉害 听起来不错 -是啊 |
[01:01] | She’s a lot of fun. You’re gonna love her. | 她可有意思了 你们绝对会喜欢她的 |
[01:03] | Love her already. | 已经喜欢上她了 |
[01:06] | Stop that. | 别这样 |
[01:08] | Well, I for one am glad to hear. | 听着 对于我来说 很高兴听到 |
[01:10] | That P.J. Has gotten over Skyler and has found a new girl. | PJ度过了斯凯勒时期 而开始结交新女孩 |
[01:12] | Hey, so long as I don’t have to look. | 嘿 只要不用再看到 |
[01:14] | At Beyonce Emmett, I’m happy. | 碧昂斯·艾米特 我就知足了 |
[01:18] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[01:20] | Running late, and dad jokes | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[01:22] | Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[01:25] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上眼 咬口早餐 |
[01:26] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[01:28] | There it is up on the roof | 哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上 |
[01:31] | I’ve been there, I’ve survived | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[01:35] | So just take my advice | 所以听取我的建议 |
[01:38] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:40] | Things are crazy | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[01:41] | But I know your future’s bright | 可是我知道你会有美好将来 |
[01:44] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:46] | There’s no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
[01:48] | Everything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[01:51] | Your life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
[01:53] | But trust me it comes back around | 但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[01:57] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[02:02] | Hang in there, baby. | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:19] | -Happy Halloween, Mrs. Dabney. -What do you want? | -万圣节快乐 达布尼太太 -你想干什么 |
[02:23] | I see you put on witch Halloween costume early this year. | 我看你是为了万圣节提前穿上了女巫服装 |
[02:28] | And I see you’re going as evil monster devil child again. | 依我看来 你又扮成了邪恶魔鬼的孩子 |
[02:34] | Oh, you added the word “evil” this year. Nice touch. | 噢 今年新加了”邪恶“这个词 真犀利 |
[02:37] | I like to keep it fresh. | 我喜欢新鲜感 |
[02:40] | Anyhoo, I’m here to talk about the trouble. | 不闲扯了 我们来谈谈每年 |
[02:42] | That you always have on Halloween. | 万圣节你所遭遇的不幸 |
[02:44] | You mean the trouble that started 11 years ago. | 你所指的不幸 难道是指从十一年前 |
[02:47] | About the same time you learned to walk? | 你学会了如何走路那时的事吗 |
[02:51] | Every year, your trees get toilet paper | 每年你的树上都挂满了卫生纸 |
[02:54] | and your house gets egged. | 房子都被鸡蛋袭击 |
[02:55] | For just $50, I can make sure that stops. | 只需五十美元 我会保证这些一去不复返 |
[02:58] | So you’re offering me protection… | 这么说来 你来保护我 |
[03:01] | From you. | 来免受于你的折腾 |
[03:04] | From an unnamed hooligan. | 是一个无名小流氓 |
[03:07] | Named Gabe. | 叫盖比 |
[03:11] | Who hurt you so bad that you can’t trust? | 是谁伤你这么深 让你对这个世界失去了信任 |
[03:16] | All right, fine. I guess I have no choice. | 好了 服了你了 反正我也别无选择 |
[03:19] | -You’ve got a deal. -All right. | -就这么定了 -定了 |
[03:22] | I’ll just take that 50 and we’ll move on with our lives. | 我拿到那五十美元后 咱俩就不再纠缠 |
[03:25] | I don’t have that kind of money just sitting around. | 我手头可没有五十美元的闲钱 |
[03:28] | I’m gonna need a little time. | 给我一点时间去凑 |
[03:33] | All right. | 好吧 |
[03:35] | You better hurry. | 你最好快点儿 |
[03:36] | It gets dark very early this time of year. | 因为这个时节天黑得特别早 |
[03:40] | I love Halloween. | 我爱万圣节 |
[03:46] | So do I. | 彼此彼此 |
[03:54] | Well, Charlie, as you can probably see. | 听着 查莉 正如你所见 |
[03:57] | Us Duncans take Halloween. | 咱们邓肯家对万圣节 |
[03:59] | Very seriously. | 那是相当的重视 |
[04:02] | I’m home. | 我回来了 |
[04:04] | Oh, I wonder who that could be. | 噢 我们来看看这是谁 |
[04:06] | Wow, it’s dad! | 天啊 是老爸 |
[04:09] | Hi, I’m Bob. | 嗨 我是鲍伯 |
[04:11] | Of Bob’s bugs be gone. | 鲍伯到 害虫跑 |
[04:13] | How’s your vermin? | 你家有害虫吗 |
[04:18] | I’m home! | 我回来了 |
[04:20] | Well, if it isn’t… Ashley Tisdale? | 快看啊 难道这是 阿什丽·提斯代尔 |
[04:25] | I’m mom, | 我是老妈啊 |
[04:27] | And I’m a star. | 我是大明星 |
[04:29] | Ba-bam! | 闪瞎你的眼 |
[04:31] | Yeah? Well well, I’m not an exterminator. | 搞什么 好吧 好吧 我不是个灭虫专家 |
[04:34] | I’m a pest control specialist. | 我是个害虫控制专家 |
[04:37] | Did I ever tell you about the time | 我曾和你说过 |
[04:39] | I went to southwest Denver community college? | 我以前上的是西南丹佛社区大学吗 |
[04:42] | Me want donut. Me want donut. | 我要甜甜圈 我要甜甜圈 |
[04:46] | Well, things are getting a little ugly. | 好了 情况一发不可收拾 |
[04:47] | We’ll see you at Thanksgiving. | 我们感恩节再见 |
[04:52] | Hey, Gabe. You gonna put on your costume? | 嘿 盖比 你的万圣节服装呢 |
[04:57] | Hey, everybody. | 嘿 大家好 |
[05:01] | -What are you supposed to be? -I’m a goth wearing a mustache. | -你这是什么名堂 -我是个长着胡子的哥特人 |
[05:06] | That’s kind of a weird costume. | 你这套服装够怪的 |
[05:09] | Not as weird as little bo peep. | 没有小波比怪 |
[05:11] | Well, actually, the little bo peep costume wasn’t appropriate… | 其实 说这是小波比有点不合适 |
[05:14] | There was not enough bo, a little too much peep. | 因为这套服装少了丝性感 多了份可爱 |
[05:17] | -Hmm. -No, I’m Mary. | -臭美 -其实我扮的是玛丽 |
[05:19] | From “Mary Had a Little Lamb .” | 来自《玛丽有只小羊羔》 |
[05:21] | Oh! But I seem to be missing something. | 噢 我差点儿忘了一件事 |
[05:25] | Oh, little lamb. | 就是小羊羔 |
[05:31] | -Go ahead, Charlie, say it. -Baa. | -查莉 大声说出来 -咩 |
[05:37] | Carrots? Where’s the candy? | 怎么是胡萝卜 糖在哪呢 |
[05:39] | Oh, we’re not giving out candy this year. | 噢 我们今年不发糖 |
[05:41] | I thought it would be fun to hand out healthy snacks instead. | 我觉着发一些更健康的零食比较好 |
[05:44] | We’re gonna be that house? | 你想让这房子被扔鸡蛋吗 |
[05:50] | Our first trick-or-treater. | 我们的第一批小鬼 |
[05:58] | Carrots? You’re that house? | 胡萝卜 你想被扔鸡蛋啊 |
[06:03] | Ivy, we’re going to a costume party. Where is your costume? | 艾薇 我们要去化妆派对 你的服装呢 |
[06:07] | Oh, I’ve got a costume. | 看好了 俺已经穿上了 |
[06:16] | That is so real. | 太逼真了 |
[06:18] | I was gonna put the cleaver on my head, | 俺本想弄把菜刀在头上 |
[06:21] | But I didn’t wanna compete with all this. | 但俺可不想让菜刀抢了俺这张脸的风头 |
[06:28] | -Trick or treat! -Oh my gosh, a Teddy bear. | -不给糖就捣乱 -我的七舅姥爷 是只泰迪熊 |
[06:31] | That is so adorable. You know, my name is Teddy. | 太有爱了 知道吗 我的名字就是泰迪 |
[06:34] | Trick or treat! | 不给糖就捣乱 |
[06:38] | Here you go, Teddy bear. | 拿好了 泰迪熊 |
[06:40] | Carrots. You’re kidding, right? | 胡萝卜 你开玩笑呢吧 |
[06:46] | Teddy bear’s got a little ‘tude. | 泰迪熊有点儿小脾气 |
[06:48] | -Happy Halloween. -Thanks. | -万圣节快乐 -我谢你了 |
[06:55] | Don’t bother. | 不用敲门了 |
[07:06] | Mrs. Dabney? | 达布尼太太 |
[07:08] | Go away! This is a recording! | 滚开 这是自动答复 |
[07:12] | It’s Gabe! | 我是盖比啊 |
[07:16] | Huh! Ironic, | 哼 够讽刺的 |
[07:18] | Considering all the times I’ve thought about removing your head. | 我一直在想办法让你的脑袋搬家 |
[07:23] | I’m here for my 50 bucks. | 我是来取那五十美元的 |
[07:25] | -First sign this. -What is it? | -先把这个签了 -什么东西 |
[07:27] | A contract guaranteeing. | 一份合同保证书 |
[07:29] | That nothing’s gonna happen to my house tonight. | 来保证今晚我的房子不会受到任何威胁 |
[07:35] | Now go away before you attract the treat-or-trickers. | 在你把不捣乱就给糖的小鬼招来之前 赶紧消失 |
[07:41] | You mean the trick-or-treaters? | 你是想说不给糖就捣乱吗 |
[07:43] | Whatever. I hate this holiday. | 无所谓了 反正我恨这个节日 |
[07:50] | I’ve got it. | 我去开门 |
[07:55] | -Hey. -Hi. | -嘿 -嗨 |
[07:57] | Zoey, I’d like you to meet my mom… I mean my dad… | 佐伊 这是我老妈 其实是我老爸 |
[08:00] | Guys, your costumes are too good. | 天啊 你俩的服装太给力了 |
[08:03] | -Hi. -Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[08:05] | -Hey. -And your costume is blowing my mind. | -嘿 -你的服装也太让人称奇了 |
[08:08] | -Right? -Well, I guess. | -是吧 -算是吧 |
[08:10] | Um, who exactly are you supposed to be? | 问一下 你的装扮是 |
[08:12] | My sister. She looks like this. | 我妹妹 她就长这样 |
[08:16] | Wow. Now I get it. | 哇 现在明白了 |
[08:19] | My parents are dressed as each other. | 我父母互相打扮成对方 |
[08:21] | -Yeah. -You remind me a lot of my parents. | -是啊 -这也让我想起了自己的父母 |
[08:23] | Do they like to have fun too? | 他们也喜欢这样瞎玩吗 |
[08:25] | No, I meant that there are two of them. | 不是 这让我想起我有父 还有母 |
[08:33] | Well, we should get going. | 好了 我们该走了 |
[08:35] | -Have fun. -Yeah. Bye. | -玩得开心 -是啊 再见 |
[08:39] | Wow, she’s a spark plug. | 哇 这姑娘是块瑰宝 |
[08:43] | Hey, Beyonce Emmett’s looking better and better. | 嘿 现在看碧昂斯·艾米特越来越顺眼了 |
[08:49] | Hey, kiddo, that your second costume? | 嘿 小鬼 那就是你的第二套服装吗 |
[08:51] | It’s kinda lame. | 惨不忍睹啊 |
[08:52] | Yeah, who cares? Second time around is all about volume. | 好了 管他呢 第二次出动的目的就是扫荡糖果 |
[08:56] | -What do you want? -I want to show you something. | -你想怎么样 -我想让你看点儿东西 |
[09:04] | What? I didn’t do this. | 什么 这不是我干的 |
[09:07] | Someone did, and I paid you $50 to protect my house. | 某人干的 我花了五十美元雇你保护这房子 |
[09:12] | But it wasn’t me. | 但这不是我干的 |
[09:14] | But it will be you cleaning it up. | 但是你要收拾干净 |
[09:16] | Huh! I don’t… I don’t think so. | 哼 想都别想 |
[09:19] | Let’s take a closer look at the contract you signed. | 让我们仔细看看这份你签署的合同 |
[09:23] | Right there. | 读这段 |
[09:25] | “if provider, Gabe Duncan, fails to protect said residence, | “如果乙方 盖比·邓肯 保护住宅失败 |
[09:29] | The provider, Gabe Duncan, agrees to work for Mrs. Dabney. | 乙方 盖比·邓肯 将同意给达布尼太太打工 |
[09:31] | For one full day…” work for you doing what? | 一整天” 给你打什么工 |
[09:34] | -Keep reading. -“…Doing whatever Mrs. Dabney tells him to.” | -继续读 -“打工内容由达布尼太太拟定” |
[09:40] | -You tricked me. -And that’s my treat. | -你耍我 -这就是我送给你的万圣节糖果 |
[09:54] | Oh. | 噢 |
[09:58] | -Go ahead, Charlie. Go get a piece of candy. -Go ahead. | -别害怕 查莉 去要糖果 -去吧 |
[10:05] | -Charlie! -I’ll get her. | -查莉 -我去追她 |
[10:07] | That was hilarious! | 太有意思了 |
[10:09] | No, it wasn’t. What is wrong with you? | 哪里有意思了 你变态吧 |
[10:11] | What’s wrong with you? It’s Halloween. | 你才变态呢 现在是万圣节 |
[10:13] | Yeah, but scaring a two-year-old isn’t funny. | 没错 但是吓一个两岁的小孩并不是有趣 |
[10:15] | -It’s mean. -She’s only two? | -是卑鄙 -她才两岁 |
[10:18] | I’m sorry. I didn’t know. | 抱歉 我并不知情 |
[10:20] | -Here, take some extra candy. -Thank you. | -拿着 多给你点儿糖果 -谢了 |
[10:29] | Oh! What? | 噢 搞什么 |
[10:35] | Karl, one; Trick-or-treaters, zero. | 卡尔 一分 捣蛋小鬼 零分 |
[10:38] | Oh, what is that horrible smell? | 噢 这难闻的味道是什么 |
[10:41] | I added some rotten eggs to the fake blood. | 我在假血中加了点儿臭鸡蛋 |
[10:44] | It’s kind of my secret sauce. | 就好像我的独家酱料 |
[10:46] | I can’t go to a party smelling like this. | 这身臭味让我怎么去派对啊 |
[10:49] | A party? I’m sorry. I didn’t know. | 派对 再次抱歉 我并不知情 |
[10:52] | Reach into the cauldron. There’s some perfume in there. | 去那口大锅里看看 里面有香水 |
[10:54] | Oh, reach into your own cauldron, you clump nugget! | 噢 你爱弄就自己伸进你那口破锅里 你以为我傻啊 |
[11:05] | I hate that Karl kid! | 我讨厌那个叫卡尔的孩子 |
[11:08] | I mean, no one would even talk to me at the party. | 你看看 在派对上没有一个人愿意和我说话 |
[11:11] | Can you blame them? Mary had a little smell. | 你能怪他们吗 你变成了玛丽有点儿小味道 |
[11:16] | We need to teach Karl a lesson. | 我们要给好好教训那个卡尔一趟 |
[11:19] | Well, can you teach it from over there? You’ve still got a little stink on. | 好吧 但你能离远点儿说说么 你还臭着呢 |
[11:23] | Ivy, | 艾薇 |
[11:26] | I want revenge. | 我要复仇 |
[11:29] | Okay, so what’s your plan? | 好吧 你的计划是什么 |
[11:31] | How about this? | 听听这个 |
[11:33] | I get a library card in Karl’s name, | 我弄一张印有卡尔的借书证 |
[11:36] | I check out a lot of books. | 然后我狂借图书 |
[11:38] | And I keep them well past their due dates. | 到还书日期后 我也不去还 |
[11:46] | Okay, I’m no good at this. Help me. | 我承认 干这事我外行 帮帮我 |
[11:48] | Okay, fasten your seat belt. | 好吧 系好你的安全带 |
[11:51] | Ivy’s gonna introduce you to | 艾薇我要带你前去 |
[11:54] | the dark side. | 黑暗世界 |
[12:02] | I hate November 1st. | 我讨厌十一月一号 |
[12:05] | Yeah, that’s the problem with malted milk balls… | 是啊 麦芽奶糖球要了你的小命 |
[12:08] | One’s too many and 1,000 aren’t enough. | 一个太多 一千个又不够 |
[12:13] | No more candy ever again. | 再也不吃糖了 |
[12:16] | -Right after this piece. -Nuh-uh. That’s it. | -吃了这块再说 -别动 不许吃 |
[12:20] | I’m throwing the rest out. Ooh, caramel. | 我把剩下的都扔了 看啊 牛奶糖 |
[12:23] | Hey, everybody. | 嘿 大家早 |
[12:26] | Uh, you do know Halloween’s over. | 呃 你知道万圣节已经结束了 对吧 |
[12:29] | Why are you still wearing your costume? | 那你为什么还这么打扮呢 |
[12:31] | This isn’t my costume. This is my new look. | 这不是我的打扮 这是我的新形象 |
[12:34] | So you weren’t in costume last night? | 这么说来昨晚你没穿万圣节服装吗 |
[12:36] | Well, sure I was. Hello, fake mustache? | 我当然穿了 不记得了吗 假胡子 |
[12:42] | -P.J., you’re a goth now? -That’s right, | -PJ 你现在是哥特人了吗 -没错 |
[12:44] | And because I’m the total opposite of what I used to be, | 由于现在的我和以前的我 完全是相反的两个人 |
[12:46] | From now on call me J.P. | 所以现在请叫我JP |
[12:51] | If you’re the total opposite, | 如果真是相反 |
[12:52] | shouldn’t we call you Albert Einstein? | 那我们能叫你阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦吗 |
[12:56] | Albert who? | 阿尔伯特什么 |
[12:58] | P.J., I don’t understand. | PJ 我真是不明白 |
[13:01] | -Why are you doing this? -Zoey. | -你为什么要这样 -佐伊 |
[13:05] | Oh. That’s why. | 噢 真相大白了 |
[13:08] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[13:11] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[13:12] | I think I like the sister better. | 我觉着我更喜欢她的妹妹 |
[13:25] | Okay. | 完工了 |
[13:28] | All the egg’s gone. Can I take a break now? | 鸡蛋都擦干净了 我能歇会了吗 |
[13:31] | Hold on, let me check the contract. | 别急 先让我查查合同 |
[13:34] | Nope. | 不能 |
[13:38] | All right, what’s next? | 好吧 还要干什么 |
[13:40] | I need you to give Kaboodle a bath. | 你去给卡布德洗澡 |
[13:42] | I’m not giving your Cat a bath! | 我才不去给你的猫洗澡呢 |
[13:45] | -What else you got? -Shave Mr. Dabney’s back. | -还有什么活儿 -刷达布尼先生后背上的毛 |
[13:50] | Here, Kitty Kitty. | 到这儿来 小猫咪 |
[13:58] | That Cat of yours does not like taking baths. | 你的那只猫好像不喜欢洗澡 |
[14:02] | I know. That’s why I had you do it. | 我知道 所以我才让你去 |
[14:06] | All right, what… what’s next? | 好了 接下来干什么 |
[14:09] | You need to give kaboodle his vitamin. | 你去给卡布德喂维他命 |
[14:17] | Is he supposed to swallow this? | 是让他咽下这些吗 |
[14:19] | Oh no, that goes in the other end. | 不是 让他从下边服用 |
[14:24] | And if you thought he didn’t like baths? | 如果你认为他光只是不喜欢洗澡 |
[14:26] | Ooh! | 那你就大错特错了 |
[14:38] | Hey, Zoey and I are going out now. | 嘿 我和佐伊现在要出去 |
[14:41] | Don’t wait up. We’ll be back kinda late. | 别等我了 我们可能会回来得有点儿晚 |
[14:43] | -Where are you kids off to? -Well, I suggested minigolf, | -你们去哪啊 -本来我建议去玩迷你高尔夫 |
[14:46] | But Zoey wanted to go to the cemetery. | 但是佐伊想去墓地 |
[14:49] | So we compromised… we’re going to the cemetery. | 于是我们商量了下 决定去墓地 |
[14:54] | -Who are you? -I’m P.J. | -你是谁啊 -PJ啊 |
[14:56] | No. | 不是 |
[14:59] | Thank you for reminding me. I’m J.P. Now. | 多谢提醒我 我现在是JP了 |
[15:02] | Okay, well, whoever you are, | 成了 别闹了 不管你是谁 |
[15:04] | Are you sure about this goth thing? | 你确定要将哥特进行到底吗 |
[15:07] | Mom, dad, don’t worry. | 老爸 老妈 别担心 |
[15:08] | I’m still the same guy you know and love. | 我还是你们手心里的宝 |
[15:11] | Oh, mom, by the way, I ran out of eyeliner. | 噢 老妈 忘了说了 我用光了眼线膏 |
[15:13] | And I had to borrow some of yours. | 然后用了点儿你的 |
[15:18] | Bob, what are we gonna do about this? | 鲍伯 咱们怎么处理这件事 |
[15:21] | -Nothing. -Doing nothing isn’t my thing. | -静观其变 -静观其变可不是我的风格 |
[15:24] | Trust me, P.J. Is gonna be just fine. | 相信我 PJ没事的 |
[15:29] | Forgot my nail polish. | 忘了拿指甲油了 |
[15:32] | And if he isn’t, then we’ve got. | 如果他真出事了 那我们还可以 |
[15:34] | All these other kids we can pin our hopes on. | 寄希望于其他孩子 |
[15:39] | All right, I’ve done everything you’ve asked. | 好了 我完成了你所要求的任何事情 |
[15:43] | -Can I go now? -Well, | -我能走了吗 -说真的 |
[15:48] | I hate to see a beautiful day end, | 这么美好的一天总是过得那么快 |
[15:52] | But you can go after you take out that trash. | 在你扔掉那些垃圾后 就可以离开了 |
[16:01] | What’s all this? Egg cartons, | 这都是些什么 鸡蛋纸盒 |
[16:05] | Toilet paper rolls. | 卫生纸卷 |
[16:06] | You set me up. | 你陷害我 |
[16:11] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[16:14] | You egged and T.P.’d your own house. | 你往自己家里扔鸡蛋扔卫生纸 |
[16:16] | Who hurt you so bad that you can’t trust? | 是谁伤你这么深 让你对这个世界失去了信任 |
[16:25] | Well played, Mrs. D. | 算你狠 达布尼太太 |
[16:27] | You are a worthy adversary. | 你是一位可敬的对手 |
[16:29] | As are you. | 你也是 |
[16:31] | -Until next year? -I’ll be here. | -明年此时 -不见不散 |
[16:41] | -You wanted to see me? -Yeah, Karl, come on in. | -你找我 -是的 卡尔 进来吧 |
[16:45] | Come on. Look, have a seat. | 进来吧 听着 你先坐下 |
[16:47] | Listen, I’ve got to warn you about my friend Teddy. | 听好了 你要提防下我的朋友 泰迪 |
[16:50] | You ticked off the wrong person. | 你惹怒了一个不该被惹怒的人 |
[16:52] | So what, I’m supposed to be afraid her now? | 那又如何 难道我现在要怕她不成 |
[16:54] | Veryafraid. | 是非常的害怕 |
[16:56] | She has problems… | 她这人有问题 |
[16:58] | Anger problems. | 愤怒问题 |
[17:01] | Mary had a little lamb has anger problems? | 玛丽有只小羊羔有愤怒问题 |
[17:05] | Yes, and when you messed with her little lamb, | 没错 如果你惹怒了她的小羊羔 |
[17:08] | Scary is where Mary is sure to go. | 玛丽就会吓得你魂飞魄散 |
[17:13] | Ivy, I’m back. | 艾薇 我回来了 |
[17:15] | Oh no. Okay, this isn’t good. | 噢 完蛋了 大事不好了 |
[17:17] | Stay here. I’ll deal with this. | 呆着别动 我来处理这件事 |
[17:26] | Don’t get mad. Karl’s here. | 别生气 卡尔来了 |
[17:28] | What?! What, he’s here?! | 什么 他还敢来 |
[17:31] | Who brought him into this house?! | 是谁让他来的 |
[17:33] | I just wanted to make peace. | 我只想让你们和解这件事 |
[17:35] | I told you not to get involved! | 我告诉过你不要掺和这件事 |
[17:37] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[17:39] | Put that down! No! | 放下 不要啊 |
[17:50] | Save yourself. | 哥们保重 |
[17:52] | She’s not right. | 她疯了 |
[18:02] | Hello, Karl. | 你好啊 卡尔 |
[18:11] | -Don’t hurt me. -Oh, don’t worry. | -别杀我 -噢 别害怕 |
[18:14] | In a minute, you won’t feel anything. | 马上 你就会没有知觉了 |
[18:18] | -Ha! -Please, I’m sorry! | -怕了吧 -不要啊 对不起啊 |
[18:21] | Let me go! | 放我走吧 |
[18:25] | No! | 不要啊 |
[18:28] | Yeah, you keep running, Karl! | 好样的 继续跑啊 卡尔 |
[18:30] | And don’t come back! | 永远都不要回来 |
[18:32] | That was awesome. | 太棒了 |
[18:35] | You were awesome. | 是你太棒了 |
[18:36] | Great plan, smart plan. | 好计 妙计 |
[18:38] | You know, you’re a genius. | 知道吗 你就是一个天才 |
[18:40] | Oh, you’re a genius. | 噢 你才是天才 |
[18:44] | -Locked out? -Locked out. | -被锁外面了 -悲剧了 |
[18:52] | “But the fact is I was napping, | “刚才我正睡意昏昏 |
[18:55] | And so gently you came rapping, | 而你敲门又敲得那么轻 |
[18:57] | And so faintly you came tapping, | 你敲门又敲得那么轻 |
[19:00] | Tapping at my chamber door, | 轻轻叩我房间的门环 |
[19:03] | That I scarce was sure I heard you… | 我差点以为没听见你 |
[19:05] | Here I opened wide the door; | 说着我打开门扇 |
[19:07] | –Darkness there…” -Be right back. | -但惟有黑夜” -马上回来 |
[19:10] | “Deep into that: darkness peering, | “凝视着夜色幽幽 |
[19:12] | Long I stood there wondering, fearing, | 我站在门边惊惧良久 |
[19:14] | -Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal… ” -Mom. | -疑惑中似乎梦见从前没人…” -老妈 |
[19:20] | Hi, sweetie. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[19:22] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[19:24] | Oh, just… | 噢 我是来 |
[19:26] | Paying my respects. | 缅怀某人 |
[19:29] | To who? | 缅怀谁 |
[19:32] | Ezekiel Fitchhorn. | 伊齐基尔·费尺霍 |
[19:36] | He died in 1928. | 他一九二八年就死了 |
[19:38] | Time does not heal all wounds. | 时间并不能抚平一切伤痛 |
[19:43] | Really, mom, what are you doing here? | 说真的 老娘 你来干什么 |
[19:44] | Oh, P.J., come here. | 噢 PJ 过来 |
[19:48] | -Honey, I’m worried about you. -Stop worrying. | -宝贝儿子 我担心你啊 -那就别担心了 |
[19:50] | This is who I am now. | 这就是现在的我 |
[19:52] | It just doesn’t seem like you. | 这一切感觉和你格格不入 |
[19:56] | Honey, you’re in the middle of a cemetery. | 儿子 你现在身处墓地中央 |
[19:58] | At 11:00 at night when you could be at home in bed. | 晚上十一点的时候 你本应该在家睡觉 |
[20:01] | -I do like to go to bed early. -I know, | -我的确喜欢早睡 -就是啊 |
[20:04] | Because you’re not a nighttime person. | 因为你就不是个夜猫子 |
[20:07] | I know. I’m a daytime person. | 是啊 我是个日猫子 |
[20:10] | Aw. And look at you, all in black. | 就是啊 看看你 一身黑 |
[20:13] | -Black isn’t me. I like pastels. -Right. | -我不喜欢黑色 我喜欢彩色 -就是啊 |
[20:18] | Sweetie, | 儿子啊 |
[20:19] | When you’re with the right person, | 当你真的找对了人 |
[20:21] | You don’t have to change who you are. | 你是不用为了她而改变自己的 |
[20:23] | Then why are you always trying to change dad? | 那你为什么总想着改变老爸啊 |
[20:26] | Because that’s who I am. | 因为那才是真实的我 |
[20:29] | Honey, you are such a great guy, | 儿子 你绝对是个了不起的人 |
[20:33] | And somewhere out there is a very lucky girl. | 就在某个地方 会有个非常幸运的女孩 |
[20:37] | Who will find that out. I promise. | 等待着你的出现 我向天发誓 |
[20:40] | -Come here. -Thanks, mom. | -来抱抱 -谢谢了 老妈 |
[20:45] | -So are you gonna talk to Zoey? -Yeah. | -你要和佐伊聊聊吗 -是啊 |
[20:47] | I’ve just gotta be honest with her, | 我要向她坦白 |
[20:49] | You know, tell her it’s not working. | 就告诉她 我们彼此不适合对方 |
[20:51] | “So that now, to the still beating of my heart…” | “为平息我心儿的悸跳…” |
[20:54] | The police are here! Run! | 条子来了 快跑 |
[20:59] | What was that? | 你搞什么 |
[21:01] | I don’t like to hurt people. | 我不喜欢伤害别人 |
[21:04] | That’s who I am. | 这才是我 |
[21:11] | Well, Charlie, my trip to the dark side went very well. | 听着 查莉 我的黑暗世界之旅收获颇丰 |
[21:15] | -I showed her the way. -Yeah. | -俺是引路人 -是啊 |
[21:18] | Turns out I like scaring people, | 结果发现我喜欢吓别人 |
[21:20] | and I’m good at it. | 而且还很在行 |
[21:25] | Really good at it. | 那是相当的在行 |
[21:28] | Scarily good at it. | 相当吓人的在行 |
[21:33] | Give it a rest, Mary. | 你歇歇吧 玛丽 |
[21:35] | Good luck, Charlie. | 好运喽 查莉 |
[21:51] | Well, hello hello hello. | 幸会 幸会 幸会 |
[21:55] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[21:57] | I am the ghost of Ezekiel fitchhorn. | 我是伊齐基尔·费尺霍的灵魂 |
[22:00] | You paid me a visit the other night. | 那晚你前来拜访 |
[22:01] | I’m here to return the favor. | 今天我前来回访 |
[22:05] | -Come on in. -Why thank you. | -请进吧 -谢谢 |
[22:10] | Say, has anyone ever told you. | 说来 有人告诉过你 |
[22:13] | You’re the bee’s knees? | 你并非池中物吗 |
[22:15] | Uh, my great-grandfather. | 呃 我曾祖父 |
[22:19] | How would you like to make time with a ghost? | 那你愿意和一个鬼混叙叙旧吗 |
[22:22] | Oh, Zeke, that’s really flattering, | 噢 齐克 我真是受宠若惊 |
[22:24] | And if I was 90 years older and dead, | 如果假设我再老九十岁 而且归西后 |
[22:27] | I’d be all over that. | 我绝对会同意的 |
[22:29] | Since I’m not… | 鉴于假设不成立 |
[22:34] | Next time, a simple note “Thank you” will suffice. | 下次 只要说一句“谢谢你的好意”就可以了 |