时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Ok people, P.J.’s birthday is this Saturday. | 大家听好了 PJ的生日就是本周六了 |
[00:09] | And everyone needs to buy him a present. | 大家每个人都要送他礼物 |
[00:12] | And by everyone, I mean Gabe. | 我说的大家 指的是盖比 |
[00:16] | And by “buy him a present”, she means actually purchase one. | 所说的“礼物” 指的是花钱买的 |
[00:20] | Not borrow or steal it. | 不是借也不是去偷 |
[00:24] | Why are you guys peeking on me. I always get P.J. a present. | 你们干吗都针对我 我一直都送PJ礼物的 |
[00:28] | Last year, you wrapped up one of his shirts and gave it to him. | 去年 你把他的衬衫稍微包装了一下 就又送给他了 |
[00:33] | And he loved it. | 而且他很喜欢 |
[00:36] | I can’t believe my baby boy is turning 18. | 不敢相信我大儿子都要十八了 |
[00:44] | Hey guys, what’re you talking about? | 嘿 大家 聊什么呢 |
[00:47] | Nothing! | 没什么 |
[00:49] | What are you whistling about? | 你没事吹什么口哨 |
[00:52] | Not my birthday. That’s for sure. | 反正不是因为我的生日 这点可以肯定 |
[00:56] | Hey P.J., how would you like a pair of pants exactly like those? | 嘿 PJ 你想要条裤子吗 跟你穿着的这条一模一样的 |
[01:04] | Oh man! | 噢 天啊 |
[01:07] | Teddy. Are you ok? | 泰迪 怎么了 |
[01:08] | I’m just bummed out that I have to kiss Spencer. | 一想起我要去亲斯宾塞 我就郁闷 |
[01:10] | Your ex-boyfriend Spencer? The one who cheated on you? | 你前男友斯宾塞 背叛你的那个 |
[01:14] | No, dad, the other Spencer in my life. | 不是的 老爸 是我生命中的另一个斯宾塞 |
[01:18] | Well, why would you want to kiss that guy? | 好吧 那你为什么要去亲他啊 |
[01:21] | Because I need a car. | 因为我需要一辆车 |
[01:26] | Tell him more. He’s lost. | 说明白点 他糊涂了 |
[01:28] | Ok, I’ve got a new job at Super Adventure Land. | 好吧 我在冒险天地找了份新工作 |
[01:31] | I have to play the princess, princess has to kiss to frog and the frog is… | 我要扮演公主 公主要去亲青蛙 而青蛙就是 |
[01:37] | Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[01:41] | Teddy honey, I feel for you. | 亲爱的泰迪 我同情你啊 |
[01:43] | I know how uncomfortable it is to kiss your ex. | 我知道去吻你的前任有多么的尴尬 |
[01:46] | I remember this one time in college… | 我记着大学的时候有一次 |
[01:56] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[01:57] | Running late, and dad jokes | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[01:59] | Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[02:02] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上眼 咬口早餐 |
[02:04] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[02:05] | There it is up on the roof | 哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上 |
[02:09] | I’ve been there, I’ve survived | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[02:12] | So just take my advice | 所以听取我的建议 |
[02:15] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:17] | Things are crazy | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[02:19] | But I know your future’s bright | 可是我知道你会有美好将来 |
[02:21] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:23] | There’s no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
[02:25] | Everything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[02:28] | Sure life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
[02:30] | But trust me it comes back around | 但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[02:34] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[02:39] | Hang in there, baby. | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[03:02] | Charlie. Did you do something with daddy’s can. | 查莉 你动爸爸的易拉罐了吗 |
[03:05] | No daddy. | 没有 爸爸 |
[03:07] | Well did you see where it went? | 那你看见它去哪了吗 |
[03:09] | It’s a secret. | 这是个秘密 |
[03:13] | Well, do you want to tell daddy the secret? | 好吧 那你能告诉爸爸这个秘密吗 |
[03:16] | Gabe. | 盖比 |
[03:18] | That’s why you are my favorite. | 你真是我的掌中宝 |
[03:27] | Gabe. Did you just steal my can. | 盖比 你是不是偷走了我的易拉罐 |
[03:30] | Can? I don’t know anything about the can. | 易拉罐 我不知道你在说什么易拉罐 |
[03:35] | Step away from the cabin. | 离柜子远点 |
[03:36] | No, no, dad. | 不 不 老爸 |
[03:38] | -Come on. -Dad, I really don’t think you want to… | -听话 -老爸 我不觉得你会愿意 |
[03:46] | …do that. | 打开的 |
[03:49] | What’s going on? | 搞什么 |
[03:51] | I’m recycling. | 回收利用 |
[03:54] | -No kid. -Yeah. | -别开玩笑 -没开玩笑 |
[03:56] | I’m… I’m concerned about the environment. | 我 我为环境所殚精竭虑 |
[03:59] | I’m gonna be on this planet for a really long time. | 我可是要在地球上活上一段时间的 |
[04:02] | Now you, you’ve got nothing to worry about. | 而你 你就不用为此担心 |
[04:06] | So, all this sudden interest in recycling | 这么说来 对于回收利用的心血来潮 |
[04:09] | has nothing to do with the fact that maybe… | 并非另有所图 比如 |
[04:12] | you think you can make a little money off it. | 想从中捞取点儿小钱 |
[04:14] | Ahh, is that right? | 哈 是吗 |
[04:16] | I did not know that. | 我不知道还能卖钱啊 |
[04:19] | Well, here’s something else you don’t seem to know, | 是吗 好像还有件事你不清楚 |
[04:21] | In the state of Colorado, they don’t give you money for aluminum cans. | 在科罗拉多州 回收铝罐是不会给你钱的 |
[04:27] | Oh, yeah, I knew that. | 噢 是的 我知道 |
[04:31] | Oh, dad, by the way, can you give me a ride? | 噢 老爸 帮个忙 能载我一程吗 |
[04:33] | Sure, where to? | 好啊 去哪儿 |
[04:35] | Kansas. | 堪萨斯州 |
[04:42] | Hey mom, guess what? I join Spanish club. | 嘿 老妈 你猜怎么着 我加入了西班牙俱乐部 |
[04:46] | Is it about taking a school trip or meeting girls. | 不会又是为了学校旅行或者约会小姑娘吧 |
[04:50] | It’s about taking a trip… | 是为了去旅行 |
[04:53] | …with girls or as we say in Spanish: con-girls. | 和姑娘一起 用西语说就是 伴女 |
[04:59] | Anyway I may need a passport to go to Mexico so I need my birth certificate. | 总之我需要去墨西哥的护照 所以需要我的出生证明 |
[05:05] | -You need your birth certificate. -Yes. You got it, right? | -你需要出生证明 -是啊 你有吧 |
[05:08] | Yeah… | 有啊 |
[05:11] | It’s… | 在 |
[05:13] | It’s in my files. | 在我的文档里 |
[05:16] | I will take it out for you. | 我会给你找出来的 |
[05:18] | -Thanks. -Yeah, no problem. | -谢了 -没什么 小意思 |
[05:24] | Bob, it finally happened. | 老鲍啊 纸包不住火啊 |
[05:27] | P.J. wants to see his birth certificate. | PJ想要他的出生证明 |
[05:29] | We knew this day would come. | 就知道这天会到来的 |
[05:31] | Oh, stop whimpering and man up! | 噢 别哭哭啼啼的 爷们儿点儿 |
[05:43] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[05:44] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[05:45] | So, today is the… day of the big kiss. Huh? | 看来 今天要上演吻戏了 对吧 |
[05:49] | Yeah, it’s so. | 是啊 看来如此 |
[05:55] | You look great… in that outfit. | 你看起来美极了 穿上这套服装 |
[05:57] | Oh, I know. I mean thanks. | 噢 我知道 我是说谢谢 |
[06:02] | Look! Spencer, there is no reason why it has to be awkward. | 听着 斯宾塞 咱们没理由这么尴尬 |
[06:05] | Well… It’s not you and I kissing. | 其实 并不是咱俩亲 |
[06:07] | It’s just our characters. I mean we’re professionals. Right? | 是咱俩的角色亲 咱俩都是专业演员 是吧 |
[06:12] | You are right. I’m as professional as a guy in… | 没错 我是个专业演员 穿着 |
[06:16] | frog suit making minimum wage it can be. | 青蛙服挣着底薪的专业演员 |
[06:23] | Well, that’s our cue. | 好了 该我们了 |
[06:26] | See you out there. | 外面见 |
[06:37] | And when their joyous dance came to an end. | 在这段快乐的舞蹈结束之时 |
[06:40] | The prince and the princess seal their love with a kiss. | 王子和公主献上了他们的爱情之吻 |
[06:51] | Wait, Teddy. | 等等 泰迪 |
[06:53] | And the prince and the princess walk off together and live happily ever after. | 王子和公主携手迈向了幸福快乐的生活 |
[07:06] | Bob, you had 18 years to change P.J.’s birth certificate. | 老鲍啊 你有十八年的时间去更改PJ的出生证明 |
[07:10] | Why didn’t you? | 为什么不去啊 |
[07:11] | For once, can we not play the blaming game. | 就这一次 咱们能别互相抱怨吗 |
[07:13] | It’s the only game we know. | 咱们除了抱怨还能干什么 |
[07:17] | Ok, look. There is a… there is a very simple solution. | 好了 听着 现在有一个非常简单的解决方法 |
[07:20] | We’ll just tell P.J. we can’t afford to send him to Mexico. | 我们告诉PJ咱们支付不起去墨西哥的费用 |
[07:22] | You want me to lie to him? | 你让我向他撒谎 |
[07:26] | I’m in. | 就这么定了 |
[07:31] | Hola padre. Hola madre. | 家父好 家母好 |
[07:35] | Hola Sr. and Sra. Duncan. | 邓肯先生 邓肯夫人好 |
[07:40] | Hola Emmett. Cómo estás? | 埃米特 你好啊 |
[07:42] | What’s she saying? | 她说的是啥 |
[07:45] | I have no idea. | 我哪知道 |
[07:48] | P.J., hey. Eh, listen. | PJ 嘿 听着 |
[07:50] | Look, we’ve got some bad news about the trip | 听着 关于你的旅行 有个不好的消息 |
[07:52] | which is heartbreaking considering how well you’re doing with the Spanish. | 考虑到你的西语学得这么好 经过痛苦的抉择 |
[08:00] | Honey. We can’t afford to pay for your trip to Mexico. I’m so sorry. | 儿子 我们支付不起你去墨西哥的费用 抱歉 |
[08:04] | Actually, the Spanish club is having fund raised all year. | 其实 西班牙俱乐部全年集资善款 |
[08:06] | The trip is paid for. | 就是为了这次郊游 |
[08:08] | Yeah. no cost of a dime, it’s a free trip to our neighbour to the north. | 没错 分文不掏到我们北边的邻居那儿玩一圈 |
[08:15] | It’s… south. | 是南边 |
[08:17] | Umm, not on the way back. | 嗯 回来的时候不就得朝北走么 |
[08:33] | Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[08:34] | Hey, eh. Can we talk? | 嘿 呃 能谈谈吗 |
[08:41] | I eh, just want to make sure you are ok. | 我 我只是想看看你还好吗 |
[08:44] | Well I’m not ok. | 我不好 |
[08:46] | Teddy, I felt terrible about this, alright? | 泰迪 我感觉很糟 |
[08:48] | You are in the job first | 是你先接手的这份工作 |
[08:49] | and kissing me makes you feel that bad then I’m just going to quit. | 如果吻戏让你感觉很糟糕 那我还是辞职吧 |
[08:52] | No, Spencer. It’s not that the kiss was bad. It’s the kiss was… | 不是的 斯宾塞 不是那个吻糟糕 而是那个吻 |
[08:57] | Good. | 很好 |
[08:59] | Ohh. | 噢 |
[09:04] | You know. I didn’t… I didn’t want it to be good. | 知道吗 我并不 我并不希望它很好 |
[09:06] | In fact, I was all prepared to be disgusted. | 事实上 我以为它很恶心 所以做好了各种准备 |
[09:10] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[09:14] | Now I don’t know what to do. | 现在我不知所措了 |
[09:17] | Teddy… | 泰迪 |
[09:21] | Hurting you was the stupidest thing I’ve did. | 我所做过最愚蠢的事情就是伤害你 |
[09:24] | Could you please give me another chance? | 能再给我一次机会吗 |
[09:41] | Did you notice that every time we kiss balloons appear? | 你注意到了吗 每次我们接吻 气球都会冒出来 |
[09:45] | It was good to see them too. | 还好有气球挡着 |
[09:52] | Come on Charllie, say it. | 来吧 查莉 说啊 |
[09:54] | I love you! | 我爱你 |
[09:56] | Isn’t that adorable, grandma? | 够萌吧 奶奶 |
[09:58] | Yes, she made me call just so she could tell you that. | 是啊 她让我给您打电话就是为了对您说这句话 |
[10:02] | Hey listen, grandma. While I got you on the horn a thought occured to me. | 奶奶听我说 在与您聊天之际 我突然有个想法 |
[10:06] | Every year you send me a Christmas check for 50$. | 每年您都会送给我一份五十块的圣诞红包 |
[10:10] | And you know what? I’m thinking about it. | 您猜怎么着 我仔细想了想 |
[10:12] | Won’t it be easier for you to send me the next 10 checks for all at once? | 如果您把未来十年的红包一次性支付了 会不会简单些呢 |
[10:15] | You know, like a prepay plan. | 就好像 就像预付一样 |
[10:17] | -Gabe! -Got to go. | -盖比 -我先挂了 |
[10:20] | Ok, out with it. | 好了 老实交代 |
[10:23] | What do you try to get this money for? | 你想拿这钱干什么 |
[10:26] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[10:29] | The truth is I want the ZCube 6. | 事实就是我想要Z方六代 |
[10:34] | A new game system? I just got you the ZCube 5 last year. | 新款游戏系统 我去年才给你买的Z方五代 |
[10:38] | Yeah, last year! | 是啊 去年 |
[10:40] | It doesn’t even have 3D graphics. I might have used it as a food store. | 连3D图像都不支持 我视它为鸡肋 |
[10:47] | Ok, you are gonna have to find another way to make money | 好吧 那你给我另辟蹊径赚钱去 |
[10:50] | without shaking down your relatives. | 别再搜刮你的亲戚了 |
[10:56] | Hello. | 您好 |
[10:58] | Oh, hey Aunt Diane. | 噢 嘿 黛安姑妈 |
[11:01] | Yeah, thanks for calling back. | 是啊 谢谢给我回电 |
[11:04] | Oh, what did I want? | 噢 我打电话有事吗 |
[11:07] | Eh, eh just… just say I… I love ya. | 呃 就是 就是说句 我爱你 |
[11:13] | See what you’re making me do. | 看看你把我逼的 |
[11:22] | Eh, P.J.. There is something I need to tell you. | 呃 PJ 我要向你坦白点事情 |
[11:25] | Now before I say anything, | 在我张嘴之前 |
[11:27] | I just want you to know your mother and I would love you very much. | 我想让你清楚 你妈和我会非常非常爱你的 |
[11:33] | That doesn’t sound good. What’s going on? | 听着不对劲啊 怎么了 |
[11:35] | P.J., we’ve been keeping a secret from you. | PJ 我们向你隐瞒了一个秘密 |
[11:37] | -What is it? -It’s about your name. | -什么秘密 -关于你的姓名 |
[11:41] | As you know, you were named after your great grandfather Patrick John. | 如你所知 你的名字由你的曾祖父帕特里克·约翰而得 |
[11:45] | Yeah, they gave and usually called me Patty John. | 没错 他们还经常叫我帕蒂·约翰 |
[11:47] | Yeah, yeah, ok, here is what you don’t know. | 没错 没错 好了 接下来是你所不知的 |
[11:50] | Uhm, when you were born, | 呃 你出生的时候 |
[11:56] | I filled out the papers and I was really nervous and… | 我填写了这份证明 而且我是相当的紧张 |
[12:01] | I-I-I think my hand was shaking a little and here. | 我我我觉着我的手微微地颤抖了一下 给你 |
[12:09] | That is your legal birth certificate. | 这才是你的合法出生证明 |
[12:20] | That’s what P.J. stands for. | 这才是PJ的意思吗 |
[12:21] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[12:23] | My name is Potty John. | 我叫珀蒂·约翰 |
[12:29] | Legally, yes! | 法律上 是的 |
[12:32] | Potty John. | 珀蒂·约翰 |
[12:35] | I’m named after two toilets. | 我以两个厕所而得名 |
[12:39] | Legally, yeah! | 法律上 是的 |
[12:42] | And you never bother to fix this. | 而你从没想过改一下吗 |
[12:44] | But we always meant to. | 我们一直都在想着改 |
[12:45] | I just, we just never got around to it. | 我只是 我们一直没时间啊 |
[12:47] | Kinda like the upstairs potty huh? | 有点像楼上的马桶 是吧 |
[12:53] | Too soon? | 不该这么早告诉你是吧 |
[13:04] | So your dad and I were talking and… | 我和你爸谈了谈 |
[13:07] | we felt really bad that you have to go to work every day | 对于你每天都去工作感到很过意不去 |
[13:10] | and kiss that horrible Spencer. | 还要去亲那个可恶的斯宾塞 |
[13:14] | Yeah. “Horrible” is kinda a strong word. | 是吗 “可恶”这个词有点言重了 |
[13:20] | Anyway, since the only reason you’re doing this is to get money for a car. | 总之 鉴于你这么做的唯一目的就是为了挣钱买车 |
[13:26] | Well… | 那好 |
[13:28] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[13:35] | Tada! | 看啊 |
[13:37] | -Ooh. What’s this? -It’s your new car. | -噢 这是啥 -你的新车喽 |
[13:40] | Shut up! | 不会吧 |
[13:42] | One of the other nurses was selling it and I got a great price. | 有个护士想卖了它 我看价钱不错就将它拿下了 |
[13:45] | Now it’s all yours. | 现在归你了 |
[13:46] | Aww! I don’t know what to say. Thank you thank you… | 噢 我不知道该说什么了 谢谢 谢谢 |
[13:51] | Get in. | 上车吧 |
[13:53] | And the best part is now you can quit your job | 更让人高兴的是 你可以辞去工作 |
[13:55] | so that you never have to go near that jerk Spencer ever again. | 然后远离那个混帐斯宾塞十万八千里了 |
[13:59] | Yay. | 耶 |
[14:02] | You should give it a name. | 你应该给这辆车起个名字 |
[14:05] | Oh I know. How about the “Now I don’t have to kiss Spencer anymore mobile”? | 噢 我知道了 就叫“不用再亲斯宾塞号” |
[14:11] | Or Ed. I kinda like Ed. | 或者叫艾德 我比较中意艾德 |
[14:22] | Come on in guys. Right this way. | 进来吧 大家 这边请 |
[14:25] | The fun begins in a minute. | 娱乐马上开始 |
[14:28] | -Err, Gabe. -Yep. | -呃 盖比 -咋了 |
[14:30] | Who’re these kids. I’ve never seen them before. | 这帮孩子是谁呀 我之前没见过啊 |
[14:32] | You’ve never seen them | 之所以没见过 |
[14:34] | because these are the kids who never get invited anywhere. | 是因为这帮孩子从未被邀请过去任何地方 |
[14:38] | Ok, so why are they here. What’s in it for you. | 好吧 那他们怎么来咱家了 你有何企图 |
[14:43] | The satisfaction of bringing joy to a few sad misfits. | 给这些宅男送去欢乐从而带给我的满足感 |
[14:48] | Excuse me! | 打扰一下 |
[14:49] | Yes! | 怎么了 |
[14:50] | Do I give you the twenty dollars now or when the play date is over? | 我是应该现在给你二十块还是等游戏结束之后 |
[14:54] | -Now is good. -Awesome. | -现在就可以 -好的 |
[14:59] | Gabe. | 盖比 |
[15:01] | Did you see the smile on the little scamp’s face. | 你看见那顽皮小家伙的脸上挂着的微笑了吗 |
[15:11] | Mom, I had the craziest dream last night. | 老妈 我昨天做了个超疯狂的梦 |
[15:14] | Ooh, me too. | 噢 我也是 |
[15:16] | I was in high school. | 我梦见我在高中 |
[15:17] | Only I had wings and all the cheerleaders were really jealous | 唯独我有双翅膀 然后所有啦啦队员都羡慕嫉妒恨 |
[15:20] | because I kept flying around during our routine. | 因为在排练动作的时候我可以一直飞着 |
[15:22] | Then out of nowhere, Lady Gaga appeares throwing her shoe at me. | 然后不知打哪雷迪·嘎嘎冒出来了 还朝我扔鞋 |
[15:25] | Ok mom, can we stay on me. | 好了 老妈 能谈谈我的梦吗 |
[15:29] | Anyway, in my crazy dream, | 话说回来 在我的疯狂一梦中 |
[15:32] | Spencer and I got back together. | 斯宾塞和我重归于好了 |
[15:35] | And then you guys found out and you took my car away. | 然后你们发现了 就没收了我的车 |
[15:39] | Oh duh. | 是吗 |
[15:41] | You know Teddy, my dream is a lot more entertaining than yours. | 知道吗 泰迪 还是我的梦更好玩些 |
[15:48] | Mom, I have to tell you something. | 老妈 我和你说点事 |
[15:50] | Did you know that this car has a satellite radio? | 你知道这辆车有卫星电台吗 |
[15:52] | -It does? -Uh-huh. | -真的 -当然 |
[15:54] | Over 100 stations. | 一百多个电台 |
[15:56] | You were saying? | 你刚才想说啥 |
[15:59] | Right, right, ok. Here is the thing. I… | 好了 好了 听着 事情是这样的 我 |
[16:03] | Is that the mp3 hookup? | 那个是MP3插口吗 |
[16:06] | This baby is fully loaded. | 这辆车就是变形金刚啊 |
[16:08] | Oh men. You are not making this easier. | 噢 天啊 你真让我左右为难了 |
[16:13] | Speaking of making things easier, ba-bam, your very own gas card. | 说到不再为难 看看 你自己的加油卡 |
[16:19] | Huh. | 哈 |
[16:21] | And, so you don’t get lost. Ba-bam, your very own GPS. | 还有 避免你迷路 看看 你的GPS |
[16:29] | Now what was that you wanted to tell me? | 你刚才想和我说什么 |
[16:32] | Mom, I want to tell you that I’m in love… | 妈啊 我想告诉你 我已经深深地爱上了 |
[16:38] | …with Ed. | 艾德 |
[16:46] | Alright, this is from Gabe. | 好了 这是盖比送的 |
[16:51] | A 10-dollar gift card for frozen yogurt. | 一张价值十块钱的冰冻酸奶礼券 |
[16:54] | Probably about 6 dollars left on it. | 可能还剩六块了 |
[16:58] | I was feeling snacky! | 我当时有点饿了 |
[17:01] | Ok, here is mine. | 好了 这是我的 |
[17:08] | It’s a journal for your trip to Mexico. | 是个日记本 为你去墨西哥所准备的 |
[17:10] | Everyday you can write what you did, what you saw, how you felt about it. | 每天写一写你的所做 所闻 还有心里的感受 |
[17:14] | -Aw, I love it. -Yeah. | -啊 我喜欢 -那就好 |
[17:20] | No. | 不知道 |
[17:22] | Okay. Here is a little something from mom and dad. | 好了 这是我和你爸送给你的 |
[17:28] | Oh, wow, guys. This is so generous. | 噢 哇 你们太慷慨大方了 |
[17:31] | Just a little spending money for Mexico. | 只是给你墨西哥之行的一点儿零花钱 |
[17:33] | Enjoy your dinaro. | 享受你的晚餐吧 |
[17:35] | Oh, do I have to spend it on dinaro. | 噢 难道我只能把路费花在晚餐上吗 |
[17:37] | Can I use it for breakfast-o or lunch-o? | 可以用来吃早饭和午饭吗 |
[17:41] | Sweetie, when you’re down there, stay close to the teacher. | 儿子 等你到那儿之后 跟紧了老师 |
[17:46] | There is one more thing we got you. | 还有样东西要给你 |
[17:50] | Went down to the court house this morning. | 我今早直奔法院 |
[17:51] | Finally got your birth certificate fixed. | 终于把你的出生证明改好了 |
[17:54] | You are now officially P.J. Duncan. | 你现在是名正言顺的PJ·邓肯了 |
[17:59] | Dad, did you double check this. | 老爸啊 你复查这个了吗 |
[18:01] | No! Why, how can anybody possibly mess up P.J.. | 没有 怎么了 怎么有可能弄错PJ |
[18:05] | Don’t ask me. According to this my name is PP Duncan. | 别问我 根据这张纸 我叫PP·邓肯 |
[18:13] | Turn out, it’s not looking so bad now, is it? | 起码不如原来那么难看了 对吧 |
[18:17] | Well, looks like that’s all the presents. PP, happy birthday!! | 好了 看来大家的礼物都齐了 PP 生日快乐 |
[18:21] | Oh wait, wait. There’s one left. It says it’s from Charlie. | 噢 等等 还有一个 上面写着是查莉送的 |
[18:24] | Charlie! You don’t have to give me anything. | 查莉 你不用给我买任何礼物的 |
[18:28] | What? A new guitar! | 什么 一把新吉他 |
[18:30] | This is just what I wanted. How do you guys know? | 这正是我想要的 你们怎么知道的 |
[18:34] | Did you do that? | 你买的吗 |
[18:36] | Awww. It’s so cool. | 啊 太棒了 |
[18:43] | Hey Gabe. | 嘿 盖比 |
[18:45] | How are you liking that new ZCube? | 你喜欢那个新款Z方吗 |
[18:47] | Oh, I decided not to get it, the ZCube 7’s coming out soon. | 噢 我不打算买了 因为Z方七代就要面世了 |
[18:52] | You used that money to buy that new guitar for your bro. | 你用那笔钱买了把吉他送给你老哥了 |
[18:57] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说些什么 |
[18:58] | Oh come on Gabe. | 噢 别装了 盖比 |
[19:01] | If you tell anybody about this I will never forgive you. | 如果你把这事告诉别人 我是不会原谅你的 |
[19:05] | Why would you want to keep that a secret? | 你为啥想把这事儿当成秘密呢 |
[19:08] | Because… | 因为 |
[19:10] | I can’t let people think that I’ve gone soft or that I love my brother. | 我不想让别人认为我这么娘 或者我关心我哥 |
[19:17] | Alright alright. Your secret is safe with me. | 好吧 好吧 我会保守这个秘密的 |
[19:20] | I’m proud of you. You’re a good kid. | 我以你为荣 真是个乖宝宝 |
[19:24] | See! That’s the exact kind of talk I was afraid of. | 看 这正是我害怕谈到的 |
[19:35] | Hey guys. | 嘿 爸妈 |
[19:36] | -Hey. -Hi honey. | -嘿 -嗨 宝贝 |
[19:39] | There are the keys dad. I’m giving ’em back. | 这是车钥匙 我还回来了 |
[19:42] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[19:44] | Oh because you’re gonna taking him back anyway. | 因为反正你们都要主动没收的 |
[19:47] | Why would we do that? | 我们为什么会没收 |
[19:49] | There is a secret that I’ve been keeping from you guys. | 因为我有个秘密瞒着你们俩 |
[19:53] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[19:57] | Hi Mr. and Mrs. Duncan. | 嗨 邓肯夫妇 |
[20:00] | Spencer and I are dating again. | 我和斯宾塞又恋上了 |
[20:04] | Ok, at first I didn’t want to tell you guys | 好吧 起初我没想告诉你们 |
[20:07] | because I was afraid that you would take away the car. | 是因为我怕你们会把车没收 |
[20:09] | I figured that I had a choice to make either Ed | 我知道我有两个选择 一是艾德 |
[20:11] | or Spencer so after thinking about it for a long time. | 二是斯宾塞 所以在我长时间的思考之后 |
[20:14] | A really long time. | 非常长的时间 |
[20:19] | I chose Spencer. | 我选择斯宾塞 |
[20:20] | I decided to give him another chance. | 我决定再给他一次机会 |
[20:22] | So, we’re back together now and I’m very happy. | 所以 我们和好了 而且我很快乐 |
[20:27] | Well. I’m just glad that you could be honest with us. | 好了 很高兴你能和我们坦诚相待 |
[20:33] | And. If you’re happy I guess that’s all that really matter. | 而且 如果你能够快乐 那才是最重要的 |
[20:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:45] | You’re letting me keep the car. | 你们让我继续留着这辆车 |
[20:46] | We’re letting you pay for the car. | 我们让你为这辆车买单 |
[20:51] | With the job that you’re going to keep. | 那份工作你得继续干下去 |
[20:54] | Fair enough. | 可以 |
[20:57] | Welcome back to the family Spencer. | 邓肯家欢迎你 斯宾塞 |
[21:01] | And if you ever… | 如果你胆敢 |
[21:04] | hurt my little girl again… | 再次伤害我闺女 |
[21:07] | Ba-Bam. | 等死吧 |
[21:18] | Hey Charlie, so, big news. | 嘿 查莉 听好了 重大新闻 |
[21:21] | This week I got a new old boyfriend named Spencer | 这周我得到了一个新的老男朋友 叫斯宾塞 |
[21:25] | and an old new car named Ed. | 还有一辆老的新车 叫艾德 |
[21:28] | And someday if I take good care of him, you could have him. | 如果我对它爱护有加 也许有一天你就可以接手 |
[21:31] | Oh Ed, not Spencer. That would be just weird. | 是艾德 不是斯宾塞 不然就怪怪的了 |
[21:35] | Excuse me! | 打扰一下 |
[21:37] | Who are you? | 你是哪位 |
[21:38] | I’m Eliot. | 我是埃利奥特 |
[21:39] | I paid Gabe for another play date for playing hide and seek. | 我付钱给盖比 可以再玩一回合捉迷藏 |
[21:42] | But I’ve been hiding for almost 5 hours. | 但是我都躲起来快五个小时了 |
[21:46] | He went to baseball practice. | 他去练棒球了 |
[21:48] | Oh, I’ll wait. | 噢 我等他 |
[21:51] | Well, I guess there’s only one thing left to say. | 言归正传 现在就剩一句了 |
[21:56] | Oh hey, you are here why don’t you say it? | 噢 嘿 你在啊 你来说这最后一句吧 |
[21:59] | Good luck Charlie. | 好运查莉 |
[22:12] | Teddy! | 泰迪 |
[22:15] | Who said that? | 谁说话呢 |
[22:17] | It’s me, your car. | 是我 你的车 |
[22:20] | Ed, you can talk? | 艾德 你能说话 |
[22:22] | I prefer Edward. | 我更喜欢被称为艾德华 |
[22:25] | And yes. | 没错 是我 |
[22:26] | Huh, so I have a talking car? | 哈 这么说来你真是变形金刚了 |
[22:29] | Oh does that mean we’re going on an adventure and solve crimes and stuff. | 是不是意味着咱们可以并肩作战 除恶扬善 |
[22:34] | Well, that sounds kind of dangerous | 这个嘛 听起来挺危险的 |
[22:37] | I’ve thought we’d just drive carefully and stay within speed limit and stuff. | 我觉着咱们应该安全驾驶 不超速 |
[22:42] | Oh man. So I have a talking car who’s boring. | 天哪 我的这辆变形金刚真是无聊啊 |
[22:47] | Oh uh, one other thing I have to tell you. I don’t feel so good. | 噢 还有件事忘了和你说了 我感觉不舒服 |
[22:56] | Edward, Edward talk to me. | 艾德华 艾德华说话啊 |
[23:00] | Gotcha. | 吓你的 |
[23:03] | Not so boring now, am I? | 现在我不无聊了吧 |